UWF - Past Raw Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Re: UWF RAW Cody Rhodes and Dean Ambrose vs Dustin and Dusty Rhodes

AMEEEERIIIICAAAAN DREEEEAAAAM

[video=youtube;1d1RL_dgJIs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d1RL_dgJIs[/video]

dustyrhodes_4851787_GIFSoupcom_zpsc4f6a0c6.gif

The cowbell sounds and the crowd go wild as the 'Common Man Boogie' hits the PA system. The funky groove of Dusty Rhodes' entrance theme leads to the arrival of the legend himself, 'The American Dream' making his way out from the back to a rapturous ovation. Dusty looks down to the ring with a less than enthusiastic look on his face, but Dusty being Dusty he still finds the time to slap hands with the people on his way down to ringside. He walks up the ring steps and is handed a microphone before he steps into the ring, he immediately walks up to Cody.

dusty-o_zps0db55933.gif

Dusty Rhodes: Cody, son, what you did to me last week was nothing short of disrespectful. It would be a disrespectful action to attack any man from behind and assault him with that Cross Rhodes but to do it to the man who raised you since the day you were born to be one of the good guys, to be the son of the son of a plumber to be the next great 'Working Class Hero'... well it's nothing short of despicable and I know you've got your problems in your head I know all them bad influences your gettin' from The Corporation ain't helpin' matters either but this week I'm gonna teach you a lesson in respect, a lesson in humility and a lesson on why you should never make daddy mad. Because I ain't gon' lie to you son, I'm mad as hell, I came back here, came back into this ring to help you, then I got sucked right back in, back on the roster doing my thing, struttin' my stuff in this ring and for you to turn your back not only on me, but on Dustin... you turned your back on the entire family Cody and I ain't gonna stand for that. Not now, not ever, The Rhodes Family is a unit and if you think you can turn your back on it and get away with it?... well then you thought wrong, son.

The crowd is cheering Dusty on, Dusty clearly livid with Cody's actions against him last week on Raw.

And I heard him say it, I know Dustin feels the same way. Dustin used to be just like you Cody, he didn't know where his head was at, he changed names, he changed... persona, whether he was Goldust like last week or whether he is the boy I raised standin' in this ring right now, but unlike you Cody, he knew what being a family was all about. Even after all the fighting, even after all the family feuds if you will, he always came back, I always came back and we stayed together as a unit, a clan. He never attacked his daddy, and I was less of a father to him than to you Cody and I'm man enough to admit it, I was on the road 300 days plus, I never got to see Dustin much but it didn't change anything to him, he was my son, the son of the common man, and he was proud of it. But you Cody, you don't want nothin' to do with your brother or me, so I think it's only right that we cut the cord if you will, let you go out on your own this week in the only way the Rhodes Family knows how to and that's by kickin' peoples butts, baby.

Dusty turns to face Dean.

And Dean, you kicked my butt at Bound For Glory, and even though I'm an old man, an old, outta shape man... I think it's only fair that I get a chance to have a little payback on your good self, it's only right. So you Dean Ambrose can forget all about this little family feud we got goin' on right here and instead focus on findin' an answer to the Bionic Elbow because I'm riled up, I'm ready to go and I'm just lookin' to use somebody as an example to the world that not only is 'The Dream' back... but that he's never lost a step, and he's still got it, daddy.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Re: UWF John Cena vs. Batista

The camera zooms in on Batista face, looking for a reaction and boy do they get one. He stares a hole through Cena, looking like he's been ego punched but is reaaaal pissed off.

20091105_SD_batista_interview.jpg

Batista: You walk a damn thin line, John. You better watch yourself, before you cross it and you cross me while you're at it. I dont think you want to do that, considering, you're whats best.. for business. Or so you say.

Batista and Cena continue to stare each other down.

Batista: Bullshit huh? I think the only thing that's bullshit, is your attitude. I havent heard somebody spew more of it than yourself in a long damn time Cena. And I came from Smackdown, which says something. You seem real, real damn adamant of trying to undermine my reign on Smackdown. So allow me to bring you up to speed, John. I won the UWF Championship faster than anybody else ever has. I came to Smackdown and IMMEDIATELY, I was put where I belong; in the main event. And before you know it... hell, Two minutes later.. I was UWF Champion. I was out there every single week BUSTING my ass! Are you blind? Or stupid John? Because while I may have gotten cashed in on, I dominated that Scramble Match and I was the winner. No questions asked. You had two chances at being World Heavyweight Champion, and they BARELY surpass mine in length. But not even close on quality. So that little piece of gold sittin pretty on your shoulder, all youre doing is just waving around a silver medal; a consolation prize. You may think its a god damn world title, and that it means something, but at the end of the day its just second best- Like you.

Batista: Funny thing is though, John, is that I didnt give up my shot to face Edge again. I could have, and I would have shut his mouth, without question. But I didnt and the reason why, is not because I gave up, it's because I didnt care. When I showed up on Raw, I buried the UWF title. I threw it in the trash where it belongs. Because it was made into a laughing stock! I was treated like second best and I made that belt bigger than it was. So when I lost it? I didnt care. It could stay on Smackdown, because I had already done it all. So you're damn right I came to "your" show, because you don't deserve it and you sure as hell havent done anything in my mind to lay claim to it. If you wanted to be leader so bad.. you should have stepped up. If Kurt could handle it, if Cody could handle it, if you coulda handled it, You should have stepped UP. But you didnt, so of course you'll piss and moan its what you do, John. You can try real damn hard to undermine my work, but I CARRIED YOU. I finish the job! I get it DONE. And if you were capable of finishing the job, you would have. Clear the way alllll you want, but I Get. It. Done. You want that credit? Come and take it from me.

Theres a long pause between John and Dave. You could hear a pin drop. The stare down is definitely of dream match quality. But Batista actually cracks a smile, and chuckles to himself before speaking again

Batista: John. I'm not here to bully you.

Cena actually looks caught off guard, and Dave continues before John can talk

Batista: I wanted to see just how damn bad you wanted it, and how big of a deal you thought you were to this group. You know what you showed me? Confidence. You showed me fire. But what you've yet to show me is loyalty, John. I wanted to see whether you were in this for yourself, or if you're in this for the group. Based on what you said? I dont know if you're actually in it John. As leader, I need to find who's able to hang and produce the best. You want to prove loyalty? Show me in the ring. Beat me or not. Leave it all in the ring. I dont have B rate superstars in my groups. The Corporation is made for the best, and only the best. So if you dont bust your ass, if you leave me feeling like I walked away easy.. Your ass is going to be headin towards the door. I know youre damn good. I know youre best for business. But John, I'm the God Damn Animal. I am the Alpha of this group, and I just need to see if you can actually pull your weight.

John has a screwed up look on his face, but Batista smirks and pats John on the shoulder. Dave walks right by him, leaving the UWF European Champion alone backstage as the camera fades to black.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
RAW 11/5/13: Beer Money vs Thuggin' Love

[video=youtube;NeVN_Nv4_h4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeVN_Nv4_h4[/video]

Fans cheer as Shelton Benjamin comes out, and the fans are happy to see the falmboyant superstar of the UWF. Shelton is pointing at everybody as he is excited to be in the UWF RAW arena. Shelton goes and he slides into the ring, and he heads to the turnbuckle post and he poses for a bit.

benjaminx.jpg

Shelton goes and he asks politely for a microphone, as he goes and he grabs the microphone and he begins to talk

Shelton Benjamin: Oh em geee! Okay first of all did every body just see me get double teamed in that ring at Halloween Havok? Trust me when I say all the men want me...They really do want me, they want me so bad. No matter though how many men want me. I only need one man, and that man is Chris. Now Chris darling it is okay that we failed at becoming the UWF tag team champions, because baby I know we will be back and better then ever. Nothing is more thuggin' then us, Anyways it is time to regroup and focus on that group known as Beer Money.

Fans give a mix reaction hearing the teams name, as Shelton goes and he begins to speak

Shelton Benjamin: Now James Storm last night when I had to touch you... Let me tell you it was disgusting. Like damn boy do you sweat when getting in the ring? Like boy you need to know just because you going in some damn chamber ya need to be in shape. Ya see that chamber James I don't know why you agreed to be inside of that thing... Think of all the dust mites that can hurt your skin in that. Not to mention being surrounded by six tons of steel. Though honey I don't think ya ready for that type of match, but don't worry man because I will make you ready, even though were enemies, I look at us as Frenemies.

We are going to push to make us all better. I am going to make sure James you will be in tip top P-R-I-M-E shape for that Elimination Chamber. Yeha boy you know it. As for Roode you're more then welcome to what I like to call... Can I get a drumroll please? Dung dung dung dung...... THE SHELTON BENJAMIN WORKOUT EXPERIENCE. That is right Beer Money y'all two will be entering in this special workout lead by me and my man Chris. We are going to make sure that you know what it is like to be in tip top shape. Who knows maybe after this match you can be walking away with a body like mine... and then you will have all the men, or women coming after you. So James let me ask you ready to be tested? You ready to be geared and ready? Because this workout experience it is thuggin, and it is lovin', and let me tell you boy only the real men survive it.

fans cheer when all of a sudden

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
UWF Raw 11/18/13: Kidd vs Umaga

[video=youtube;EyHyBJT5Y30]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyHyBJT5Y30[/video]

When the music hits, stage pyro goes off and sparks start to fly, Tyson Kidd alongside Natalya walk out onto the stage as the sparks fall from the top of the set. A new entrance set up for one of UWF Raw's fastest rising stars. The crowd cheers very loud for Natalya and Kidd as they make their way down the ramp. Kidd poses on the ring apron for the crowd while Natalya makes her way over to the time keepers for a microphone. Kidd hops into the ring with the crowd still on their feet. His music fades out and instead of him starting things out on the microphone, Natalya keeps it for herself this time as she has a lot to say about Kidd's opponent and a woman that he aligns himself with.

7KCqszX.gif

Natalya Neidhart
"The match that you're all going to witness is because of me. I'm the reason that Tyson Kidd has to compete against Umaga here tonight on Raw. Now I know Ty can handle the Samoan Bulldozer, although he's a former Extreme Champion, I know for a fact that Tyson is better than that. He's better than every Champion UWF has to offer. That's true when it comes to men like Umaga, and it's definitely true when it comes to almost all of Raw's Champions. At Halloween Havok, Tyson and I, much like all of you, we watched in disgust as the Corporation exerted their dominance. They're now not only the UWF Tag Team Champions, not only do they hold the UWF European Championship, but now the Corporations' own, Kurt Angle, is World Heavyweight Champion. Now, I don't know about you? But I see a problem here, a problem that Tyson Kidd can solve. He's already proved that he's better than some of the best the Corporation has to offer, last week when he beat Jeff Jarrett in this very ring. Then, Jeff Jarrett has the nerve to take time out of Halloween Havok, and he begins to speak about myself and Tyson Kidd. Now look, Randy Orton didn't pick Tyson Kidd for his team at Survivor Series, and at first it hurt, but I can speak for not only myself, but for Tyson, that even though we're not on Team RKO, we fully support Orton and will do anything it takes to make the Corporation crumble. Hopefully, that means Tyson getting another crack at Jeff Jarrett since he never gets tired of beating that old hasbeen around for all the things he's said about us in the past. Jeff Jarrett wasn't the only one with a big mouth at Halloween Havok though, Trish Stratus thinks she's still the best, now look, I won't deny that at one time, Trish Stratus was the best women's wrestler at one time. But that time is long gone. A new generation took over, now I know a lot about generations, I'm a third generation wrestler. As times change, things evolve, and as things evolve, they get better. That's what you're looking at right now. I know that I'm better than Trish Stratus, but I just need to prove to everyone else that I'm the best. Trish, you know what everyone wants to see, and it's only a few weeks away, bring it bitch."

Natalya hands the microphone to Tyson Kidd as the crowd is on their feet applauding what Trish just said. Kidd is handed the microphone and he has the cocky grin that he always has on his face and is ready to address his opponent for this evening, Umaga.

Tyson Kidd
"Babe, that was great, I love it, but tonight's not the night for that type of thing. Tonight's about me, tonight is the night that I knock off one of the most consistent stars UWF has ever seen. I get to clean up the mess that Nattie got me in to. If I weren't as good as I am, I might be nervous right now, Umaga is a lot bigger and stronger than me, but there's no need to be scared when you're the best. Umaga, I have nothing against you personally, but just know that this is just business tonight, now the women we have at our side, that may be a different story? But tonight, we put our women to the side, tonight, we battle, and I show everyone, why I am the best that UWF has to offer. I prove to everyone that I'm not sinking, but I'm in fact swimming. I've heard it for months now, people saying to me that ever since coming to Raw, that I lost 'it'. That when I was on Anarchy, I was destined to become a World Champion, but now here on Raw, I'm being told that I'm just an afterthought, that I'm being overlooked. Every single week, I'm here, I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. I've been climbing up hill ever since I got here, they're trying to stunt my growth, last week I became the new King of the Mountain and where's my reward? Where? Was it being left off of the pay per view? Now I know every single one of you came here to see Tyson Kidd kick somebodies ass! I don't disappoint, never do, as we move on towards Survivor Series, I can promise you, that I'll start to silence all these critics that I've been hearing. Tyson Kidd is the best wrestler in the World today, I have what it takes to be Champion, and I'll do anything and everything that I can to end the death grip that the Corporation has on not only Raw, but the entire UWF!"

The crowd explodes in a roar after Kidd finishes his speech. Kidd hands the microphone back to Natalya and makes his way over to the corner to pose for the crowd. The crowd finally settles down as Natalya brings the microphone back up to her mouth once again.

Natalya Neidhart
"Tyson, I know that you already know this, but not only do I believe in you, but all these people believe in you. I've seen first hand, you have what it takes to be on top of this company. For months you have completely dominated the entire wrestling scene. I won't deny, and I know you won't either, that you did hit a little bit of a rough patch here a while ago, but Tyson, it's time to bounce back and be better than ever. Tonight Tyson, against Umaga, I want you to prove to everyone, that you're better than him, and in a few weeks, if everything goes according to plan, I'll prove that I'm better than that skank he keeps by his side. Everyone's can see right now, that in this ring, is a Dynasty. You're all looking at the Hart Dynasty. Tyson, there's not anyone else in the World that I want to rise to the top with, let's do this. Yeah baby!
"

Last edited:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
UWF Raw 11/5/13: Seth Rollins vs. CM Punk

SIERRA
HOTEL
INDIA
ECHO
LIMA
DELTA

[video=youtube;kxD3rpVsO9Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxD3rpVsO9Q[/video]

'The Shield's theme song begins playing throughout the arena as Seth Rollins is seen walking down an aisle through the crowd, Seth Rollins then jumps over the barricades as he enters the ring as he's given a microphone'.

037.jpg

Seth Rollins:

Time after time... History tends to find a way to repeat itself. Every single time, I find myself having to face CM Punk. But I honestly couldn't care who I face, the landscape has changed once again. No matter how hard you want to be able to change things around here... it ends up being the same delusional crap. There has been no change, you people failed to believe me. You delusional morons continued to believe I could do something and I did. The fans of UWF Anarchy wanted me to stop Vince Russo's idiotic control, so what do I do? I cash in the briefcase... but then you delusional people decided... No, that wasn't right. We'll turn our backs on you Seth, we don't want to believe in you anymore. Because of that, you caused me to lose the UWF International Championship but I am glad to admit... I was a Champion unlike you people! You couldn't get pass me even if you tried! It's a complete injustice that CM Punk has to keep being a weasel, the fact he's been on every damn brand and this is his last resort. It's all because CM Punk doesn't get what he wants, well hey CM Punk... I didn't get what I want but I've got to try harder and harder... Sure these people dislike me, even if I tried to be nice to them... they'll probably turn their back on me. Really, I don't care; the only thing I'm here on RAW is to re-focus. I was able to accomplish my goals, then it was taken away from me. Really the blame is myself, I didn't get the job done no matter how hard I tried to finish it off... but things are different here. The last time I was on RAW... I lost to Jake 'The Snake' Roberts; mainly I didn't want to win. I had my head so far stuck in the sand worried about Vince Russo and my championship, I've got to realize that it's not everything. I've got to drop the ball at times and really get onto things; it's winning and proving yourself that completes you. There's going to be a different direction to my path now, but I won't reveal... all I can say is CM Punk... I've faced you before, we've had our battles... I've always wanted to get the one-up on you; but can I this time around? Can I? Of course I'm the underdog, but sometimes the dog bites harder than it chews.

OOC: Keeping it nice and short.

Last edited:

Killz

Reaction score
Re: RAW 11/5/13: Beer Money vs Thuggin' Love

The titantron rolls a clip with a timestamp from after the Haloween Havok pay-per-view event. We see James Storm worse for wear after losing his tag-team title in a valiant effort alongside Robert Roode to the Corporate tag-team.

bgefycarjpylbig.jpg

Off camera: So James, how are you feeling right now?

James Storm: How am I feelin’? Son do you need to get your head checked? Do you have a couple of screws loose up there or somethin’, hello?! I feel like tonight I’ve hit rock bottom and been handed a lifeline, I’ve been at my very worse but have started climbin’ once again. I lost the tag-team titles and I’ll put a lot of blame on myself for that match but the fact is Beer Money lost the gold and no-one seemed to bat one single eyelid. This Corporation is running around like…well not like, BECAUSE they own the place and it doesn’t sit right with James Storm. Instead of bein’ on a team to face them though I’ve been sent over to impact where it looks like Joseph Parks knows what kind of talent he’s dealin’ with.

Off camera: So is this the end of Beer Money?

Storm strokes his beard and looks contemplative.

James Storm: Not yet. This aint the end yet. I don’t know how much longer we will go, I don’t know how much more we have in the tank as a unit but one thing is for sure – that weird ass Shelton Benjamin and his partner Chris Sabin are going to feel our wrath one more time and get one more boot down their throats before I head to impact.

The camera fades as BEER…MONEY! Blasts out from the PA system and James Storm and Robert Roode step out from the back onto the stage.

[video=youtube;Woh0p0tIb4M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Woh0p0tIb4M[/video]

James Storm: Ya know Shelton, this here match sucks because we don’t even dislike you, do we Bobby? Naw, we like you guys a hell of a lot more than we like those Corporation sons of bitches. That’s right, we don’t care what we say now, we’re gonna get screwed either way. What we will say is we’re out here right now and I wish we didn’t have to wait to get this thing started. You seem to have a yellow bellied partner but I happen to have the greatest tag-team partner in history stood next to me so we politely decline your workout experience, we say no to your comedy shtick or whatever the hell it is you’re doing and we challenge you to a drag-em-out fight instead – just like my daddy used to.

The crowd pop and Beer Money look on; menacing.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
UWF RAW: Dean Ambrose and Daniel Bryan vs The Corporation

[video=youtube;JkbKAp3YTgw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkbKAp3YTgw[/video]

Jeff Jarrett enters the arena and is getting swarmed with a hail of boos from the crowd. Jarrett makes it down to the ring and slides into it while holding onto a microphone and begins to talk address the UWF Faithful. The crowd in the arena is not impressed to be hearing Jeff Jarrett right now.

Jeff-Jarrett.jpg

"King of The Corporate Mountain" Jeff Jarrett: Alright first off let me yell you folks right now that you are beginning to piss me off! Obviously you don't understand the message that I'm tryin' to get across on RAW for the past couple of weeks. I am simply here to try and make everybody's life much simpler by enforcing the law around here, but apparently nobody appreciates what I'm doing. We've taken away AJ Style's World Heavyweight Championship from him, we've taken Beer Money's Tag Team Championship belts away from them and we've even left Dean Ambrose to bleed out to make a point. The Corporation is the law of the jungle boys, and if you don't want to be in the sorry state that those fine gentleman I just mentioned are in then I would suggest that you lay down all arms and stop with the rebellion. Do you people understand what happens when you try to fight the law? The Roman Empire dominated the entire world since it was first formed by Augustus, and since the day it fell apart nobody would dare to cross the Roman Empire. People we're slaughtered in their own homes when individuals were accused of rebelling the Roman Empire, and sometimes they were even tortured. See that people? I learned that from reading books; maybe half of the idiots here in attendance should try and act intelligent more often and maybe I wouldn't consider you a joke.

Jeff Jarrett shakes his head before continuing on. The crowd is hating Jarrett right now

Hey don't be hating on the truth ladies and gentleman. You may hate me for all of my success but I don't lie when it comes to facts. And boy am I going to drop a bombshell of facts onto Dean Ambrose and Daniel Bryan tonight! Let's start off with the least pathetic man of the group Dean Ambrose. Dean Ambrose I don't say this much about you but I do appreciate what you do for our business. You are probably the only member on Team RKO that would actually be willing to put on a good show while getting his ass kicked by the greats such as John Cena. Not many opponents of John Cena would swallow their pride like that, knowing that you were going to lose but still put on a hell of a show. So for that you have my eternal thanks for being the official whipping boy of The Corporation. Maybe one day when you start to act like a real threat we'll consider you to be a part of The Corporation. Of course you will have to play second fiddle to Cody Rhodes, but we both know that you knew that already. Heck come on down right now buddy and maybe we're initiate you into The Corporation tonight and you can leave that miserable son of a bitch known as Daniel Bryan out to dry. That or we can make sure that you will never walk again after Survivor Series. You're call.

Jarrett looks into the crowd and smirks before continuing on.

And finally we come to the most useless man in the UWF to date. No I'm not talking about you Randy Orton, I'm talking about the former World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan. Bryan can you please tell me how you won the World Heavyweight title again? Did you win it against an accomplished wrestler such as myself or Batista? No! You won it in a triple threat match featuring the current Heavyweight Champion Shawn Michaels! You used the other man in the match to weaken Michaels down and randomly now you became the World Heavyweight Champion. Quite frankly I don't give a damn about Michaels because I have personal issues with him but at least he was a credible champion. When you got fired Daniel Bryan how many people complained to the UWF Board asking "Oh where's Daniel Bryan at"? The answer is actually zero. There was nobody that cared that Daniel Bryan was briefly gone from the UWF, and the fact that you lost the title to the likes of AJ Styles in the most boring main event in UWF PPV history is pretty sad and pathetic! If I had it my way slapnuts then you would still be out of the job my friend, and quite honestly I would-

Jeff Jarrett is being interrupted from...

OOC: Keeping this short since we didn't get alot of time for TTing this week. Good luck everyone!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Raw 11/5/13: Kidd vs Umaga

The now familiar theme of Trish Stratus begins to play as the fans start their usual chorus of boos.

[video=youtube;Wt88GMJmVk0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt88GMJmVk0[/video]

She makes her appearance on stage with a bright smile as she takes her time walking down the ramp much to the dismay of all of the fans in attendance. She walks up the ring steps as the lights dim just for her.

After striking a pose for the fans she uses her mic to address Kidd and Nattie.

UWF Goddess Trish Stratus:

Out of everything that I heard you say… that is the one thing that I can say that I agree with and that is that your little man there would not have been featured on this card against a true proven champion like Umaga if it wasn’t for you. All that means is that you are the one wearing the pants over there. You are the one that is leading the pack. You are the one making things happen while you speak of all of this talent for him and yet where is he? Nobody sees him. Nobody notices him. Nobody cares about him. Nobody tunes in to watch him. Matter of fact chances are is that he wouldn’t of even been on this card at all whereas my Umaga would have been put in another match and you know why? Because we are marketable. Because he is marketable. That is why you can look at one of the two SummerSlam posters and see that I grace it. Whereas you and your little man over there… are pretty much just afterthoughts. Just little nothings. And all of this because you want a match against me. All of this because you want to prove that you are better? That you can beat me? That you are this evolved wrestler. Understand little girl… you are so far out of your league you are in the pee wee leagues looking to deal with a major leaguer. You are still striking out in T-Ball while I’m hitting home runs against 100 mile per hour fast balls. So why don’t you remove your head from your ass and wipe the shit that has blinded you from seeing the truth and see the one true Goddess of UWF standing before you. The one woman that singlehandedly has changed UCW and UWF whereas you are still looking to make some sort of impact on just a show. And for that to happen you need me. I don’t need you. Everything has already been done and my place in history is already marked. Now as far as my client, my monster Umaga… well that’s the other difference between us. I know how to promote my monster whereas you are more concerned about getting yourself over. So to the kid over there in the pink tights. Hi there. Hello.

Hello there Kiddo… how are you? You doing okay? I know this is a big stage for you. I know you aren’t used to competing in matches with champions. I mean sure on whatever show it was that you were on you were making waves. But apparently not big enough because I don’t remember you. I mean if you were Anarchy how embarrassing that would be since I was on there with Umaga for so long. But then again we didn’t deal with the small little fish. We instead took on the biggest and baddest over there. But now that we are here on our new home we are looking to continue our reign of terror. We are looking to make sure that the little people like you know your places because we don’t want you little people to think that just because of your little “talent” that you can do whatever you want and that will be enough to get you to the top. Instead it will barely be enough to get you noticed. It is just enough for us to possibly say hey I recognize that kid there. Now as far as becoming King of the Mountain… I’m not exactly sure how that happened. I mean just because you beat Jeff Jarrett? You do understand that he doesn’t amount to much of anything either so congrats… you beat the Marty Janetty of The Corporation. Now this match… this is the match that will get people talking. This is the one that will get you noticed. Mainly for the brutality that my monster will be unleashing on you. But I have to admit I do like your pep. You have spunk. You have that cute little quality that you just never want to give up. The eyes of a kid eyeing a prize they will never be able to achieve and so they instead reach into the bottom of the barrel and settle for whatever crap they can find… and well isn’t that where you found Nattie?

The crowd lets out a collective groan at that comment as Trish looks over at Nattie.

UWF Goddess Trish Stratus:

But enough from me… now… Umaga.

[video=youtube;PPtH3P6v-TY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPtH3P6v-TY[/video]

Umaga makes his appearance on the stage as the fans lets out boos. He makes his way down the ramp with speed before sliding in under the bottom rope as Trish hands him her mic.

The Samoan Bulldozer Umaga:

The amount of believability that you have in yourselves is baffling. You think that if you believe strongly enough that eventually you yourselves will believe that you can achieve victory. I encourage you to believe then. Believe with all of your heart and might. Because there is so much delight in demolishing dreams of people like you and exposing you to the reality that you do not belong here. That you two are not worthy of being here on Raw. But if you two think that the talent that you possess is enough… then by all means I won’t deny you your chance to believe. I won’t deny you the chance to dream. I will only be the one bulldozing your reality so that you will only know that all you have are dreams.

Umaga lowers his mic.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
UWF Tuesday Night RAW 11/5/13: Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. John Cena

[video=youtube;N2icdM9KuHU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2icdM9KuHU&feature=player_embedded[/video]

"Back For More" by Five Finger Death Punch, the theme song of the Snake Bite Syndicate, begins to roar over the PA system as Stone Cold Steve Austin makes his way from the backstage area and begins walking towards the ring with intention and purpose.

hqdefault.jpg

Austin arrives at the end of the ramp and enters the ring, making his way to the far turnbuckle as he ascends it and does his signature pose for all of the members of the crowd. He repeats this on the other three turnbuckles before stopping and raising his microphone to his mouth to speak as "Back For More" fades out to silence.

291.jpg

Stone Cold: John Cena versus Stone Cold Steve Austin. It's what a lot of wrestling fans would call a dream match, and when I refer to the fans, I'm including the ones that actually wrestle, be it for this company or another one, that are still fans as well as participants and also consider it a dream match. John Cena and Stone Cold have an interesting history in this here business of ours; in Dubya Dubya E Stone Cold, dressed as Santa, gave 'im a Stunner when we were overseas for Tribute to the Troops. In You See Dubya, he and myself and Aye Jay Styles tagged together against See Em Punk, Alberto Del Rio, and Ted DiBiase. As it pertains to bein' opponents in an official match, that's happened before too, but the shoe was on the other foot that time with Stone Cold wanting nothing ta' do with the fans and John Cena bein' the goofy cartoon character he's always been. So with that in mind, the bloom isn't quite off the rose in my estimation, therefore this encounter is still, by all accounts, a dream match come true.

That's not why Stone Cold's lookin' forward to it though, because ta' be quite honest, I don't get all that mixed up in pickin' dream opponents. Stone Cold's lookin' forward to this match because it's a chance ta' get an early crack at the Corporation, it's Stone Cold's shot ta' beat the European Champion and secure Team Are Kay Oh some momentum. Cena, I wanna say that it's not personal, but I'd be tellin' ya a bold faced lie, because this is personal. It's personal between you and Stone Cold. (What?) It's personal between you and Dean Ambrose. (What?) It's personal between you and Aye Jay Styles. (What?) You and The Rock. (What?) You and Daniel Bryan. (What?) Stone Cold and Cody Rhodes. (What?) Stone Cold and Kurt Angle. (What?) Stone Cold and Jeff Jarrett. (What?) Stone Cold and Batista. (What?) You get the point by now.

I might be banged up from my Halloween Havok encounter kid, but that hasn't stopped me before, so why would I let it start stoppin' me now? Tomorrow night I'm still gonna climb in that ring and I'm gonna open a Survivor Series sneak preview can of whoopass. And that's the bottom line, cuz Stone Cold said so!

The fans cheer as Austin lowers his microphone.

CliqueClacks

Reaction score

Nattie just smiles, unaffected by Trishs' verbal attack. Tyson hands her the microphone and she steps forward, standing only a few feet from Trish Stratus and Umaga. The crowd breaks out into a small 'Natalya' chant as she raises the microphone up to her mouth.

OCKBSzF.png

Natalya Neidhart
"Trish, honey. See even though you hate to admit it, our paths have crossed in the past. See while Umaga was busy with that Extreme Championship, Tyson and I were apart of Anarchy's most powerful faction. If you recall, you two were victims, I actually directed traffic that night, and both of you two were knocked out. Now those days are behind us, those days were dark, but Trish you and your monster aren't better than decades of athleticism, technical ability, and flat out skill. Trish, you're no better than me, maybe you'll realize that. Maybe tonight? Or maybe you're get it through your head while you're tapping to the Sharpshooter? There's only one reason that I want this, it isn't for that Championship you have on your shoulder, it's to prove that I'm the best to everyone. Tyson's beat some of the best this company has to offer, and all that in a limited amount of time. He's beat Irom Man Champions, he's made it to the finals of the King of the Ring. He beat a former International Champion at Summerslam. I'm not bragging, I'm just saying, he's just as good as he says he is. Trish, you may put on this act for everyone to pretend that you're not scared but I can see right through you. You have everything to lose here, that's why you say I'm not worthy, that's why you say attack my figure and my character. Trish, you're scared of stepping this ring with me. Trish, I've always been the best, but now, I can prove it."

Natalya has a grin on her face as she hands the microphone back to Tyson while the crowd cheers. Kidd turns his attention towards his opponent for the evening, The Samoan Bulldozer, Umaga.

Tyson Kidd
"Umaga...you come out here, you make this big entrance, with your intimidating music, you have your face painted, your hair done, you don't scare me one bit. You might fool everyone else, they might think that you're a monster, but you're no different from me. We're both made of flesh and blood. You might be big and strong, you might have brawn, but I have brains. I have the ability to beat anyone in that locker room, and you're no different. See you're not wrong, I do believe in myself, Nattie believes in me, and all these people believe in me. I don't just believe that I can achieve victory, I know I can. History tends to repeat itself Umaga, and if history is any indication, why Tyson Kidd steps in this ring, he wins. Tonight's no different, I have nothing to lose here and everything to gain, I knock off you, that's a big win under my belt. I just continue my climb to the top and boy let me tell you something, I keep getting closer and closer. So close I can almost taste it. So what I see right now, is there's a bulldozer standing in my way. I don't take too kindly to people trying to stunt my growth, trying to stop my rise. As much as you would love to run right through me in this ring, we all know that's not going to happen. I'm a lot better than you even know. You've seen nothing yet Umaga. Anarchy, that's all the past, you don't have to believe me, but everyone else here knows, that you're looking at the top of the food chain. I'm the top dog, and I'm mere moments away from taking my spot at the head of the table. Now Umaga, do you believe that you have what it takes, to hang with the best professional wrestler this World has to offer?"

Tyson Kidd is bouncing up and down on his feet, the crowd cheers as Natalya takes the microphone from Tyson's hands. Kidd doesn't even notice as he has that trademark cocky smile with his eyes locked on Umaga. Natalya holds the microphone back up to her mouth.

2LzfpHC.png

Natalya Neidhart
"Trish, deny our success all you want, you and Umaga both know we're good. You know that Umaga can't hang with Tyson, and Umaga, you know that Trish wouldn't last five minutes in the squared circle with the best women's wrestler today. I feel bad for you two, you're so delusional, living in your own little World, and reality is hitting a lot sooner than you might think. The truth is going to be exposed about you Trish, I'm going to expose you as the fake, silicone filled barbie doll that you really are. People remember you as some legendary diva that laid the foundation for those to come but we both know that's a lie. If providing a future for women to come is winning bikini contests, and being on magazine covers, than maybe there is no hope. I represent everything a woman should be. I'm everything women should strive to be in this business. You're just an ego driven, manipulative whore Trish. That's all you are, the only reason you've gotten a job anywhere is because of your looks, I worked my tail off to get where I am today. For months, training in the Dungeon, I'm the only female to ever go through that type of training. Fast forward, my first match, in front of no more than twenty people. I'm busting my butt in front of twenty people, I turn on the television set during this time, what do I see? You dressed up as a school girl, doing your cute little match in front of more people that I could ever imagine at that time. You have that belt over your shoulder, that's a spit in my face. You're a disgrace to every single woman that's ever worked for what they have. For years, I had to see you on my television, I hear all these people say that you're one of the greatest women that's ever graced a ring, and it makes me sick. That was until around two thousand seven, when I get a contract in the mail, to go work for the company, the same company you made a name for yourself in. Instantly, I prove that I'm the best, everyone knew I was great, but for some reason, you're still held in a higher regard. Why? I've heard all of them, well, your competition was better than mine. Women's wrestling isn't what it once was, they make you out to be some goddess. Trish, you're my glass ceiling, and you better believe I'm shattering you to pieces."

Natalya lowers the microphone, her smile is gone as she stares right through Trish Stratus. The crowd starts to cheer for what Natalya just said. You could cut the tension in the ring as all four competitors are just staring at each other.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF RAW: Dean Ambrose and Daniel Bryan vs The Corporation

[video=youtube;bhvXlcKHW4Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhvXlcKHW4Y[/video]

The arena is on their feet for Dean Ambrose who comes out with a Band-Aid on his forehead courtesy of John Cena at Halloween Havoc. Ambrose doesn't seem to be angry or fazed one bit and seems very relaxed and always has a mic in hand. He stand at the top of the stage and addresses Jeff Jarrett.

Dean Ambrose
Well well well would you look at this. You know if you keep barking in my yard I'm bound to come out and shut you up. You are dealing with the only four time World Heavyweight Champion after all as well as the most violent and brutal wrestler to ever join UWF. But go on, continue what you were saying. You would do what Jarrett? Go cry home to mama McMahon and tell her to give you some backup. Let's face the facts Jarrett, you can never accomplish anything on your own. From Karen and Alberto to Batista and Stephanie, you're just as useless as you think Daniel Bryan is. I'm actually surprised to find you out here talking a hell of a lot of BS without someone to hide behind. Then again I guess you'd thought after lying down in my own pool of blood, I'd just go away. No no no Jarrett, I'm just getting started.

The crowd cheers as Ambrose begins to very slowly walk down the ramp.

I find it very funny that you think you can make me never walk again after Survivor Series. That's a pretty big threat. You shouldn't talk a big game if you can't back it up. Just lets everyone know how truly weak you are. Me? I only say what I know I can do and luckily for you, I'm not here to break you. I can have my fun and torture you after Survivor Series. All I'm here to do right now is break up this little power hungry group of wannabes. Bryan and I are former Tag Team Champions. We're proof that if you take two of the best wrestlers and put them in a team, they succeed. We beat the unstoppable force that was YES. There was only 3 of them including Bryan here and they ran roughshot for a year. There's five of you, six if you count Stephanie and your little reign of dominance is already about to end. I can tell you right now that you Jarrett will be the first person eliminated in this match. I've seen how you work first hand in Survivor Series matches. You failed last year when you were team Smackdown's captain and you'll fail now being a part of The Corporation's team. You couldn't stop Daniel Bryan then, what makes you think you can do it now?

Ambrose reaches the ring and sits on the apron with his back turned towards Jarrett and facing the titantron.

I hope you don't mind me Jarrett but I think I'm through speaking to you. The man who I want to hear is none other than Batista. A man who I destroyed and yet still decided to come back and I want to know why. Why do it Dave? Why risk your well being and growing film career to come back. Maybe playing pretend gave you a big head and now you think you can just come back and dominate as if I never happened. Maybe if you were still on Smackdown that would happen but now, well things don't look so bright for you anymore.

I don't care how much back up you get, the same thing is going to happen just like before especially if you picked a nobody like Jarrett behind me to be your tag team partner. Then again I guess you didn't have much of a choice considering nobody likes you and you get what you can get right? Daniel Bryan and I, we're not friends but we can work together better than anyone else on our team which by the way, our whole team is composed of former world champions. We may not all like each other but we all have one common goal. Get rid of you. So while you're all bickering about who should be the corporate champion or the leader or the face or the World Heavyweight Champion while this other guy is just happy to be here, we'll be taking RAW back. I said I would take you out one by one and Survivor Series gives me the perfect opportunity to do that.

The crowd cheers for Ambrose once again as he hops off the apron and takes a few steps forward to the bottom of the ramp and waits.

So I guess the question is, what are you going to do about it Dave? Or should I say what can you do? Know that every time you try and succeed, I'll be right here at the bottom of this ramp to stop you.

Ambrose drops the mic and raises his arms telling Batista to bring it as the crowd is cheering on.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score

Ambrose waits at the bottom of the ramp, like the intense man that he is. But soon after he finishes speaking, the lights dim and a hard hitting guitar riff blares through the Raw arena.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
[video=youtube;r8sr8mvtfl0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8sr8mvtfl0[/video]

"I Walk Alone" by Saliva shreds through the PA system and the entire arena begins to boo loudly. A spotlight shines on the stage and from behind the curtain emerges the Leader of the Corporation and one half of the UWF Tag Team Champions; Dave Batista. Dave steps into the spotlight with his arms stretched outward, embracing the hate and embracing his solo time out on stage. Jarrett is seen clapping for his partner in the ring, as Dave waits out on the stage with the tag strap slung over his shoulder. He stares down the ramp at Ambrose who ushers him to try to walk down the ramp. Batista shakes his head and smiles, before he waits for his music to be cut. Dave then speaks out over the boos.

Batista32.jpg

Batista: Dean... Dean... Dean...

The crowd boos Batista just for even speaking as he continues on

Batista: You know I'm not coming down that ramp.

Batista smirks as the fans boo even louder now, thinking he's a coward.

Batista: Come on Dean, I'm not walking down that ramp because I'm afraid of you. It's not because I forgot about what you've done to me in the past, it's not because I watched what you did to John Cena at Halloween Havok. I'm not walking down that ramp, because I simply dont want to make any more time for you than I have to. My time is valuable, my time is a strong commodity to this company, whether anybody likes it or not. So me, walkin' down that ramp, to give you a piece of my mind face to face is just not going to happen. You dont seem worth my time, Dean. You don't. At all. Right now, I'm perfectly fine standing right up here at the top of the ramp with my newly won Tag Team Championship. And you can just stand there in the middle of the soon to be most dominant tag team ever to win these belts. Bad move if you ask me... but I know that doesn't much concern you, so I'm not going to bother explaining. It should be apparent regardless. But for now, and until our match on Raw, I'll continue to stand right up here and not give you what you want. Because you think its about stopping Myself and the Corporation from succeeding, but thats not actually the outcome. All you want, is a fight. And it'd be a fight that not even you could win, but you just. dont. get that. The Corporation cannot be stopped, the wheels are turning Dean.. those wheels just keep turning no matter what you want to throw in the way. Be it yourself, your little buddy Daniel Bryan, whomever. So you're not going to get what you want tonight, and you won't get what you want on Raw, and you won't get what you want at Survivor Series. Boo-friggin-hoo.

The crowd jeers Batista as he continues to slowly walk around the top of the stage. The UWF Tag Team Champion adjusts his belt, and continues to speak.

Batista: Whether you like it or not Dean, this Animal is a lot smarter than you're willing to give credit to. And I am just going to bide my time and wait to give my team the "go ahead" to take you out and embarrass you. For FAR too long Dean, you've been pictured and portrayed of this unstoppable, unbeatable, sick and twisted competitor and I've grown real damn tired of it. I know your history Dean, I know what you've done. I know what you've done to Me and various members of the UWF roster. But its time you got sent a message, it's time you were knocked down a few pegs Dean. Because Raw, is run by myself and The Corporation. Raw doesnt have room for freaks like you. Raw is simply above somebody like you. You and your ego, your "legacy", your longevity... I'm sick of it. You don't belong in MY spotlight! People should only be talking about ME. Not some jacked up hardcore backyard wrestler. How you were a World Champion for as long and often as you were, I will never understand. Because I am a true world champion, not a scrub like you. I am the sole focus of Raw, NOT YOU. And you never will be again once we're done with you. Whether I have back up or not, Dean, doesn't matter. Because it could be myself, it could be all of us, doesnt matter. We will get the job done and you will be humbled.

Batista glares down the ramp towards Dean, before he speaks over the boos again.

Batista: You can question the Corporations ability to fight under one banner all you want. At the end of the night, specifically Survivor Series, we'll be ready and we Will remove Randy Orton from his position, Permanently. And if I'm not mistaken, just a few days ago your own team was bickering, bitching, and fighting over their own team leader. So don't talk to me about turmoil and team conflict Dean. You can't hide that from anybody. And while you think that you're some unrelenting force that will lead your team to victory, and take us all out. You're just one guy that can only do so much. You think The Rock is gonna stick up for you when the going gets tough? You think he's going to be alright with you acting like the leader right now? Huh? You think Stone Cold is gonna trust a loose cannon like you? Not a damn chance in hell Dean. Not a damn chance! The chance at defeating the Corporation at Survivor Series came in and flew out the window in the same fleeting moment that you were added to the team. You're nothing but a time bomb with a huge target painted onto it, and I will personally hunt you down and eliminate you myself if I get the chance, just to make a point that you are beatable and vulnerable. So all this talk, all this stupid talk about YES and you and Bryan working together to fight the Corporation; it's real cute and I almost admire it. But it's going to be a trainwreck for you and everybody with you at Survivor Series when the Corporation cleans house and wins control of Raw. That mission, starts tomorrow night, and I could not care any less about what Bryan is going to have to say about any of this. The Corporation running Raw is a formality and you two will not stand a snowballs chance in hell up against myself and Jeff Jarrett. End of story.

Batista lowers his microphone and the crowd rips him apart with boos. Dave doesnt give a damn though, as he stares down at Ambrose. He knows Daniel Bryan might come out so he shifts his position to be able to see the curtain and the bottom of the ramp at any given time as he waits for the next response.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

OOC: I was hoping there wouldn't be another one. cause I didn't get off til 11 tonight. I knew I wouldn't be able to get one in. But hopefully next time we meet... I'll show ya that you can't touch Trish :p But really... you are an interesting one to TT against. I like it.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

[video=youtube;fgSMwYqDpCE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgSMwYqDpCE[/video]

The crowd comes alive as a theme they haven't heard in quite some time begins to play over the loudspeakers. "The Final Countdown" by Europe begins and the fans lose it. Dean is in the ring with a slight smirk on his face as Jarrett and Batista don't look pleased at all. After a few bars of music, the former World Heavyweight Champion emerges to a thunderous applause.

446552883_640.jpg

Bryan glances over at Batista clutching the UWF Tag Team Championship belt on his shoulder. Bryan has a microphone in hand and he turns to face "The Animal".

daniel-bryan-vows-to-defeat-randy-orton-at-wwe-battleground-raw-sept-23-2013-620x350.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Au Contrare, Dave. That's not where the story ends. I'll just pop a squat here on the ramp, seeing as how it's not the cool thing to walk down the ramp. You really showed Dean by not doing that. Nonetheless, you looked a little loney up here so how about I grace you with a real World Heavyweight Champion's presence? Dave, you've got everything all wrong. Your ending is only just the beginning. Dave, I don't care what you huff and puff around here, it doesn't change the fact that you and your little Corporate buddies, you're in for the beating of your entire lives at Survivor Series and RAW is just a sample. Do you know what your problem is, Dave? It's always about you. You want the spotlight. "Me Me Me Me! Look at Me! Look at Me!" You're so wrapped up in your own worth that you've completely forgot to even have any. What gives you the right to start barking orders around here, telling people who should and should not be in the UWF? Oh, you were UWF Champion! Oh, you're UWF Tag Team Champion! Look here, You're looking at the former World Heavyweight Champion and yes, before you mention it, I will. AJ Styles beat me at Bound For Glory for the title but notice it took a top rope flip piledriver to do it. But, since we're reviewing history, how did you lose your title? You got outsmarted by Zack freakin' Ryder!

The crowd pops and laughter can be heard. Batista doesn't like that crack one bit. Bryan smirks at Batista before continuing.

Daniel Bryan: Oh, and more history. Did you know that I am 1 half of the longest reigning UWF Tag Team Champions in history? Dave, with all of your muscles, all of your idle threats, all of your Corporate ties, there isn't a damn thing that you've done that I haven't done. You don't scare me and you don't intimidate me. I have walked through fire and been to war. Dave, if you and your general Stephanie McMahon want war, then you've got it. I will grab you by your "all natural" body and I'll systematically destroy you, bone by bone, tendon by tendon and I will physical and mentally break down you, Mr. "Leader" and, when I do, piece by piece, brick by brick......The Corporation will fall. This whole power group thing has been done to death, hell, like Dean said, I'm the king of them, and they work for a little bit. Sure, you enjoy it for a while but, the inevitable will occur. The downfall has already begun and it started the minute you and John Cena aided Stephanie McMahon in humiliating me the night after my battle with AJ Styles. You act like you know, hell you may even think that you know, but you have no idea what kind of hell you have just unleashed.

The crowd is still going crazy for Bryan as he turns away from Batista and faces the ring.

Daniel Bryan: As for you, Double J, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. "Most useless man in UWF to date" ? Wow, I mean, just wow. Jeff Jarrett is talking to me about being useless? Listen up, Jarrett, I'm gonna take it easy on you here because that little crack of yours made me laugh. I find it so coincidental that, the minute I'm fired from the UWF, you decided to rear your ugly head back in this company and immediately align yourself with The Corporation. You got a title out of it so, bravo! In the short-term, it was a genius move but, in the long run, you'll live to regret that decision. I'm a former World Heavyweight Champion because I earned it. I defeated Shawn Michaels and John Cena. I didn't take the coward's way out as you suggested. You know, for being a Board member, you aren't too familiar with the product. Cena and Michaels came at me with their absolute best and I took it and gave it right back to them ten fold. That's how you become a true World Heavyweight Champion. Dean here is a true World Heavyweight Champion. Let's see here, everyone who has been World Heavyweight Champion here, hold up your hand!

Daniel and Dean both hold up their hands. Batista and Jeff just glare at Bryan as he continues speaking.

Daniel Bryan: Aww, what's the matter, Jeff? Feel excluded? Well, you're in a club all your very own. It's called my hit list. As a matter of fact, every single teammate of your is on the list. Dave, you're on the list too. Don't you feel privileged? Aren't you thrilled? I'm tickled pink, as a matter of fact, because I've been gone for far too long and I have been salivating at the opportunity to tear The Corporation apart and, on RAW, Dean and I will show you exactly why we are the real franchise players of the UWF.

The crowd pops loud as Batista and Jarrett continue to glare at Bryan. Bryan glares right at Dave.

Daniel Bryan: Jeff Jarrett, "King of the Corporate Mountain". Dave Batista, "The Animal". Cute nicknames. I'm Daniel Bryan, "The American Dragon" and I'm gonna kick your fucking head in!

Bryan lowers his microphone and continues to glare right into the face of Batista.

Reaction score
Re: UWF Raw 11/5/13: Seth Rollins vs. CM Punk

We go to dark area where, CM Punk is sitting in a ring

CM Punk: The landscape has changed, Seth Rollins. As I sit alone in this empty ring, the feeling I have in the pit of my stomach is something I have never felt before. Why should someone who was on top of the world for month after month after month have to suffer at the bottom of the barrel. This isn't who I am. I don't know who I am. Where I am going or what I am even doing. I travel to show after show. I go from brand to brand faster than Kim Kardashian does with her men. What is wrong with, CM Punk. Maybe you're what I need, Seth Rollins. Maybe all I need is the help of you. You see we are embarking my one year return in the UWF. It was this time last year that I came back and made you into a star. I returned one year ago and turned your career around! If it wasn't for me, you would have never gotten to the top. Once you had a few matches with me, it excelled you to the main event. You had five star matches with the top guys. You went on to become the International World Champion. And why was that, it was because of me. Not you. And now, now I need you to help rise, CM Punk. I need you to resurrect me. I need you to be the bait of my comeback. Two-time World Champion this year. I fell to the bottom. Just like I rose you to the top. I need you to rise me to the top. I need all of Raw to understand that, CM Punk isn't in a sane place right now. This isn't your typical guy saying he's the best in the world. This is something much, much more. I don't even know what it is. But I feel empty. I need guidance. I need.......justice!

The camera scene fades

-------------

ooc: Prolly won't count, but I wanted to get something up.

Status
Not open for further replies.