UWF - Past Raw Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Trish looking more irritated and annoyed and completely unamused by Shawn’s words raises her mic to reply.

The Greatest Woman of All Time… Trish Stratus:

Oh Shawn… dear Shawn I think your hearing is starting to leave you at your tender old age of … what was it again? Fifty? Or almost there. Let me repeat it for you again old man… Heart Break Man… I’d use a megaphone but I don’t have one on me… but you do NOT have it anymore. Is that clearer? I mean you mention holding two championships but everyone knows that if it wasn’t for Flair and Triple H you would have lost to Kidd. And it if wasn’t for Triple H you wouldn’t be holding that tag team strap right now so yeah… you can gloat about holding two belts right now but we all know the truth. You wouldn’t be holding a thing expect your own dick if it wasn’t for Triple H and Flair so in the wise words of The Rock… know your role and shut your mouth.

The crowd lets out a collective groan and “ohhhhhhhhhh” at Trish’s harsh comments.

The Greatest Woman of All Time… Trish Stratus:

And really… I mean how many times are you going to make reference to me and sex? I mean really you spent half your time talking about my legs… I know it looks good down there, smells good, taste good, feels good, but you’re married and I’m sure your wife wouldn’t want you going down on another woman. Then again I wouldn’t allow some decrepit old man like you near me. So you can keep your perverted eyes away from there. But to answer your question… I do remember your match with The Rock. Arguably your best match ever and your greatest showing ever. That was you at your absolute best and ever since then you’ve been nothing but a coattail rider riding off of anybody and everybody that is close enough for you to latch on to. Because understand… me and my trio… this isn’t some comeback for retribution or anything. We’re just doing what needs to be done and that is get rid of the useless talent and bring people like you back down to reality. Show you the error of your ways. Remind you that you still absolutely suck. Because I can see all you know how to do is assume you know stuff when you haven’t a clue about anything.

Kidd… he is not with me and Umaga and Edge. Kidd is with Nattie. It is due to circumstances that myself, Edge, Kidd, and Nattie are together. We aren’t looking to add, subtract, multiply, or divide because we are who we are and we do what we want to do. Now as far as having Umaga come out here and address you… and all that little bullshit you come out with how he is sending a woman to do his job. Understand… he is MY client. I am HIS manager. Which means he trains, he rests, he gets himself ready. He doesn’t have to come out here and listen to the mundane dribble that spews from your mouth over and over again like some broken record. Because I guarantee you that if Umaga had to stand here and listen to you stumble over your words only to come back with how much of a supposed slut I am he would have busted that throat of yours by now and Raw would be without a main event. So in fact you should be thanking me that you will be able to stand and compete come time for Raw because otherwise… you’ll be back in the hospital which is somewhere that you seem to be at once a month.

So Heart Break Man… I’ll throw this challenge to you… if you wanna be this so called big bad man and knock me out, you want to kick my teeth down my throat, you want to knock me flat on my back… then by all means bring it. Bring your sorry decrepit excuse of a champion’s ass over here and do the damn thing otherwise you can stay over there and just know that you don’t intimidate anybody let alone me. And just know that tomorrow night… when Umaga finally gets his hands on you… you’ve been warned. And just so you know… we’ve already booked your hospital room. We’re sure you’ll be needing it sometime before Unforgiven. And if you aren’t down with that… I got three words for you.

Suck it… bitch.

Trish drops her mic and stares down HBK as the fans can really feel the tension in the air.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Undertaker is shown backstage as he grabs his microphone and he begins to speak

444.jpg

Undertaker: Ya know Stephanie McMahon you have made some smart moves before in this industry, but this move is dumb. You expect me to go out there tomorrow on RAW, and team with my brother Kane. Seriously Kane and I have no intention of working together, and let me tell you Stephanie you said you wanted chaos in our tag team match come Tuesday night, well you're gonna get chaos as every man in that ring besides me will be laid out.

Fans boo as Undertaker goes and he speaks again

Undertaker: I mean John Cena, and Hulk Hogan you think that you guys have issues, and problems. No Kane and I have more issues then you two. You guys are fighting for a title that I didn't even know existed until like about one month ago. So you guys really to be honest I don't care if you want to work with each other, because the bottom line is this tomorrow on RAW I will beat one of you two in the middle of this ring, and then Kane I am going to kick your ass.

Undertaker goes and he smiles as he takes off his glasses and he begins to speak

Undertaker:
Unforgiven is coming early, and sure these people might be excited. but just know Kane it won't be an exciting time for you, as this.

Undertaker reveals the steel chain that will be used in there upcoming match.

Undertaker: Will strike your body, and you will feel the pain that you will be feeling in two weeks time at Unforgiven... see you in the ring boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.