UWF - Past Raw Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldhands

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
tumblr_m4f02ebRJF1rnevbxo1_1280.jpg

The flames erupt on the UWF stage as ‘Veil of Fire’ plays over the speakers. Ambrose does not have to wait long as the Devil’s Favourite Demon makes his way down to the ring.

Kane steps over the top rope and ignites the four corners with flames. He wastes no time in grabbing a microphone from a nearby technician and stands face to face with Ambrose.

kane%20mic%20work.jpg
Kane:

Ever since the Royal Rumble, I have been sitting in the shadows and thinking. Thinking of how…..why…my match with Eddie Guerrero turned out the way it did. And then I hear this little cretin of a man Dean Ambrose come out here and run his mouth about things that he clearly holds no understanding over. I put Eddie Guerrero through the worst night of his life at the Royal Rumble, and I was just about to put him away for good when once again the dark forces at work in the UWF saw fit to take what was rightfully mine away from me. Eddie Guerrero didn’t beat me at the Royal Rumble Dean, my brother and whoever this hooded acquaintance is, they were the ones who caused my downfall at the Royal Rumble.

I cannot explain to you what I am feeling right at this moment, so I will let my actions in this ring communicate to you the anger that is coursing through my body. Trust me when I tell you that you have no idea who a true monster is. It’s true, quite often the quiet people are responsible for the most heinous of crimes. And I consider your victory in the Royal Rumble match to be one such crime. Because you see Dean, you can trumpet your success about your victory all you want, about all the men you eliminated…..

Kane takes a step closer to Dean

20111226_raw_kane_promo.jpg

Kane:

But you never threw me over the top rope. The Royal Rumble match is a match that I traditionally dominate in, and trust me if I had of been in that match instead of spraying the arena with Eddie Guerrero’s blood, you would not be standing in front of me with that smirky little grin of yours. You’re not a monster Dean. I look at you and I don’t see the hatred in your eyes, I don’t see the lack of emotion that truly makes someone lack a human bone in their body. What I do see is a man that is so paranoid about not being listened to, that he makes up for it by shouting louder and louder than anyone else. I see an arrogant boy thinking he can play with men. You came up trumps at the Royal Rumble Dean, but you don’t need to simply creep up on me and throw me over the ropes on Monday night. You will need to use those fists more than you’ve ever used them before. The Undertaker and his cloaked friend may be firmly in my mind, but rest assured Dean I will not miss a step against you. And when I wrap this gloved hand around your throat, and I sent you down hard on your spine to the mat; when the referee counts to three as you stare helpless up at the lights, I won’t stop there. I won’t stop beating you, I won’t stop choking you, I won’t stop making you feel like every part of your body is on fire until I get my brother’s attention. It’s not me who you need to be worried about Dean, because the chances of you making it to Wrestlemania to claim your title shot is entirely up to me. I can shatter that arrogant dream of yours like crushing a seed between my fingers.

People fear what they don’t understand Dean, and all through my life nobody has understood. Plenty of people have tried, but none has ever truly known what goes on behind this mask. Whereas you Dean, you’re the opposite. Oh, you wish people feared you. You want people to see you as this enigma, this unknown force that is unpredictable. But that illusion is immediately shattered the minute you step out in front of this audience. Any prospect of a dangerous and unpredictable monster is lost when these people see you for who you really are. You’re just an angry man Dean. You’re just an angry, little…man. What you did to Daniel Bryan was nothing more than opportunism. I do worse to my opponents on a weekly basis. And that is something you are going to find out on Tuesday night.

Kane finishes speaking as the fans are pumped up for the upcoming match.

OOC: A thousand apologies for my lack of activity, had a very crazy week with my dad getting sick and Uni work/Job interviews. Sucks cause I was really looking forward to TT'ing against you bumout.

Last edited:

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
The members of the UWF RAW Universe are patiently sitting on their seats and looking forward to seeing an epic confrontation between The Greatest Man That Ever Lived, Austin Aries and Bray Wyatt when all of a sudden, a sound similar to a police siren blasts through the arena speakers and the whole arena gets covered in purple lights.

"The Greatest Man That Ever Lived" by Weezer starts playing and the audience gives out a mixed reaction as they know Austin Aries is about to make his appearance on RAW once again.

You try to play it cool like you just don't care
But soon I'll be playin' in your underwear
I'm like a mage with the magic spell
You come like a dog when I ring your bell
I got the money and I got the fame
You've got the hots to ride on my plane
You've given me all that I desire
Cuz down with me I'm takin' you higher

When the first verse ends, all of a sudden Austin Aries walks out of the back with his hands held high in the air.

4wvq.jpg

Austin Aries takes off his sunglasses during his way to the ring. He stops in the middle of the entrance ramp for a second, makes sure his suit sits well on him, looks across the entire arena with a cocky grin on his face and then continues proceeds on his way to the ring.

g3qi.jpg

Austin Aries asks for a microphone and one of the ringside crew members quickly gives him one and automaticly walks up the ringsteps and opens the ropes for Austin Aries who walks up on the apron, brushes off his shoes and then enters the ring. A Double raises his hands in the air and spins around a couple of times which is followed by Aries raising the mic to this mouth. Aries waits until his theme song fades and he finally speaks out.

f0v5.jpg

"The Greatest Man That Ever Lived," Austin Aries:
UWF Tuesday Night RAW. I do not intend to play on your feelings but man. Does it feel awesome to be back on the red brand or what?!

People still don't know what Aries is all about so they give him a mixed reaction once again.

It all started for me on this brand and since day one, this was my home. Sure, I may changed my opinion various times in the past but deep inside of my heart I always knew that UWF RAW is where I truly belong and this time I'm not screwing it up. This time I appreciate the fact that Randy Orton gave me an opportunity and I won't flush it down the toilet again. Randall hired me and even made things more interesting in the life of The Greatest Man That Ever Lived, Austin Aries. Randall decided to put me into this little tournament that's got a pretty attention-catching ending - The European Championship. Almost two years ago I could have been the European Champion if Wade Barrett wasn't such a coward. I reckon you all remember the way he got himself disqualified because he knew he was about to lose his title. But at the end of it all, I cashed in my Money in The Bank briefcase on his English arse and became the UWF Undisputed Champion. Talking about Money in The Bank...next week I'll be facing a man who managed to do the same thing as me and became Mr. Money in The Bank...Bray Wyatt.

Austin Aries makes a little pause, lowers his mic and listens to the crowd's reaction which isn't very positive.

Bray Wyatt is a...is a strange creature. I've always been able to get inside people's heads. Anybody who steps in front of me, opens his mouth and I hear some of the first syllables...by that I can already tell who that person is. That's an attribute I'm both happy and sad to have because I can get to people's heads and make them do things which are in my favor. But I can also put something inside of their heads...I inject ideas and cause a human brain to slow down or even collapse just like this.

Austin Aries snaps his fingers and continues.

I like to compare myself to a cactus. Of course, I'm not a plant. It's a metaphor some of you got and some of you didn't so let me explain. If you're in the middle of some wilderness and you're running away from some hungry coyotes, you are able to keep a safe distance but you'll always keep looking back, checking if there's still there or if they're speeding up. And once you turn your head and don't focus on the road...you'll easily crash into a cactus which is going to hurt your entire body from the bottom to the top. And I can do just that. Some people don't think I'm an equal rival. But you'd never think a cactus can be dangerous, just like me. I've been in this company since day one and superstars never really bothered to prepare for matches against me, they were never really in doubt, they all thought they'd just go right through me. Just like Daniel Bryan last year. He was on a roll...nobody could really beat him until I showed up and defeated him three times in a row and I even took his Television Title. And now Bray Wyatt thinks the same thing. He thinks that he's just going right through me, he thinks he's just gonna crush me like a coconut and proceed to this tournament's finals because he thinks he's above me, because he thinks his mind is more brilliant than mine, he thinks he's on a higher level. But he's wrong. Why? And this was the single biggest rhetorical question I have ever asked. The answer is...Because you can be on a pretty high level...but you'll never even be close to being on the A Double Level.

Aries lowers the mic and waits for Wyatt to come out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris Dresdon

Aniking

Reaction score

I come from Money, I come from Class...

At the commencement of the theme belonging to the wealthy Ted DiBiase Jr, the UWF Universe already fills the arena with a hostile reception. It doesn't take long for the man of the moment to emerge from the back into the arena filled with fans that dislike him. Confidence rushes through his body as DiBiase strolls down the ramp, heading towards the ring. He offers the UWF Universe absolutely nothing on his way to the ring, before running towards the ring. DiBiase slides in, immediately jumps to his feet and walks towards the ropes. DiBiase looks out at the crowd and soaks in the jealous atmosphere, followed by holding out an open hand and patiently waits for a microphone to be fetched for him. One is placed in his grasp by the announcer and he gets no reward apart from being told to leave. Once the announcer has left, DiBiase raises the microphone to his mouth.

ibn9vquV6QNOI5.png

Ted DiBiase Jr: Did you miss me?

DiBiase grins as boos meet his words.

Ted DiBiase Jr: I see you're all as predictable as ever, quite like the UWF landscape over the two months I've been away. Not much has changed. Dean Ambrose continues to create history, Daniel Bryan making headlines once again, one-off championship reigns followed closely by failure, but most of all there's just been a lot of talking. A lot of it! There's no where better than the Unified Wrestling Federation if you're searching for over inflated egos, false promises, empty threats, hollow gains... the list is never ending. Countless superstars enter this company and they leave with nothing, but some do actually make a name for themselves and etch it into the history books. I'd be remiss if I didn't point out that I'm one of them. After all, I'm a two-time World Heavyweight Champion and one-time Tag Team Champion, so I feel as if I'm well placed to speak about being an historical figure in UWF's brief history. Sure I haven't accomplished anything in a while, but I have my other business avenues outside professional wrestling and my various absences have been a direct result of ensuring my future for decades to come.

DiBiase looks towards the arena ceiling, envisioning his secure future.

Ted DiBiase Jr: And while the future looks bright for me outside this business, it looks equally as promising inside it too. I'd merely announced my return at the Slammy Awards, having not even touched a UWF ring since beating Christian at Starrcade, and yet I have been placed in an eight-man tournament to compete for the European Championship at Unforgiven. Although Randy Orton and I have a chequered history, even he cannot deny that I am a man who not only talks the talk and walks it too, but does so with sheer class. I am a DiBiase after all, class accompanies everything we do. I proved as recently as December that I am one of the best on the Raw roster, having not been pinned or forced to submit, and it's a run I don't see ending anytime soon. I am fresh, I'm as fit as I have ever been, and this simply spells trouble for all involved in the European Championship tournament. I've not held championship gold for some time, something I'm seeking to change at Unforgiven.

DiBiase briefly pauses for effect.

Ted DiBiase Jr: But obviously that cannot happen unless I beat two opponents to book that match, the first of whom comes in the form of Bubba Ray Dudley. Now Bubba, I've had the... "privilege" of facing your brother before and in that match he wasn't able to beat me. I'm going to assume you think you can do better than he did, and by all means I encourage you to think that because, after all, the people want to see a competitive match. They'll flock to their seats in numbers to witness a future Hall of Famer take on a man coming off a tag title loss to a pair of old men grasping at the edges of their careers. Hang on a moment... that sounds awfully familiar, doesn't it, Bubba? See some would say the same of you and your brother. Maybe I'm one of them, who knows, but I'm sure you feel otherwise and that's just fantastic. But I want you to know that while I may not agree, while I may not see you as offering much of a challenge despite your experience, I just want you to know that I'm not alone in my opinion. I will be the UWF European Champion at Unforgiven, I’m sure of that, and while Maryse will be cheering me on from home there’ll be another individual who’ll be cheering me on closer than you may think.

DiBiase is facing the titantron as he taps his head and says "Think about it". We now wait for Bubba to emerge.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

"I Crack Skulls For a Livin'"

Bubba Ray Dudley appears on the stage with a mixed reaction coming from the fans, mostly cheers as Bubba Ray is heading down towards the ring. Bubba Ray cracks his fingers together while holding onto the briefcase with his pinky, then enters the ring. Bubba takes a quick look at Ted Dibiase with a sly smile then raises up the mic to his face.

bubby_ray_130333_display_image.jpg

Bubba Ray Dudley: My oh my, lookey at what da cat dragged in! A rich bastard that accomplished nuttin', and thinks that comin' back a second time will change things. Look here buddy, I don't know which asswipe decided to bring yer pathetic ass into dis tourny but yer days in the European tournament are numbered. I need somethin' ta beat down after dat miserable loss against DX last week on RAW. I am embarrassed that I lost da belts so easily, but damn I'd be more embarrased after returning to da UWF after yer apperance at da Royal Rumble. No joke pal, not even yer money can erase what happened at da Rumble, which Imma glad it can't 'cuz it's too funny! Hell even the likes of Mr. Kennedy did betta' then yeh, and everybody on Smackdown thinks he's a friggin joke!

The crowd laughs in agreement as Bubba Ray continues to speak.

Bubba Ray Dudley:And all of these "ova' inflated egos, false promises, empty threats, hollow gains".. hell Imma pretty sure dat all applies to yeh my friend. I have no idea where the hell yeh went to but quite honestly, I don't care. I don't care where dat hot piece of ass Maryse went to, I don't care how yeh got into dis tournament, and I sure as hell don't care who yer new cheerleader is. All I know is that in order to advance in dis stoopid tourny, I have ta crush yeh ta bits! I know that D'Von is still depressed over his first title loss, but I'm grabbin' dis opportunity by da balls and I ain't lettin' a punk like yeh takin' that away from meh! Instead of showing off yer assets buddy, maybe yeh should show off yer ass-kickin' skills and prove why yer the real deal. You've been here for what, two months and then yeh disappear for another... two months? Yeah like I can take yeh seriously pal. Talk is cheap my friend, and I can show yeh that da hard way by breakin' yeh in two. And yeh better bet that Imma gonna savour this moment.

Bubba Ray smiles to himself then looks to the crowd while pointing at them, then turns back to DiBiase.

Bubba Ray Dudley: You may not admit it, but the only reason why yer out here is ta boast about dis supposed 'victory' on RAW next week, but yeh really don't have the slightest clue who yer facin' off against, do ya pal? It's quite clear that yer on thin ice, that's why yer bein' placed in dis tourny ta gather an opportunity for Daniel Bryan's scraps. Me? Imma here only to crack skulls and crush people's dreams. I have absolutely no reason to be in dis tourny. If ya what proof boys and girls, then feast yer eyes on mah briefcase that gets meh a guaranteed title shot for da European Championship. Don't get angry DiBiase, but I guess some of us are more priveleged then others, aren't they?

Bubba Ray chuckles out loud while looking at Ted Dibiase. Bubba is having a blast in the ring then finishes off his message.

Bubba Ray Dudley: You may come from money and you may come from class, but screw with me pal and I'm gonna kick yer ass! And just 'cuz Imma nice guy, I'll let ya look into dat TV camera and say goodnight to Maryse before you sleep with da fishes!

Bubba Ray lowers the mic and yells out loud 'Scared?', then waits for a reply back from Ted DiBiase.

Aniking

Reaction score
DiBiase smiles at Bubba and doesn't let another moment pass without response.

DiBiase20.jpg

Ted DiBiase Jr: Bubba, I'm sure many superstars in the back would be scared of you at this moment, especially after rhyming "come from class" and "kick your ass" so elegantly... but, you see, I'm unique. I'm not like the cowards in the back who may cower and fear at your mean streak or your threatening words, and the simple fact is because I just don't have anything to fear. I really don't. There's nothing that you have that I don't, not to mention I outshine you in many other aspects of life in general or just in-ring prowess. But don't be ashamed, Bubba, you're not in a class of your own. You belong under the same banner as the rest of the Raw roster, and no, I'm not calling you a coward. You're an honourable man, something I understand, and it's a trait that my father taught me at a young age to respect. Whether I choose to or not is another issue entirely and I must admit it's quite troubling to respect you when it's so plainly obvious that you're so inferior to me in every conceivable way. That's what you share with the Raw roster, Bubba. You'll always be inferior to me!

DiBiase holds his arms out from his side arrogantly and receives heavy boos from the crowd.

Ted DiBiase Jr: On Tuesday night, Bubba, I'll demonstrate to you first hand why I wasn't placed in this tournament to make up numbers. I haven't been pitted against you as punishment for my absence, an absence, might I add, that Randy was aware of and never stepped in my way to prevent. Maybe you shouldn't speak for him when you haven't gathered the facts first. It just makes you look very stupid when you're proven wrong. See this tournament is an avenue to success for me, granted it's something I haven't felt for some time due to my outside business adventures preventing me from placing a stern foothold on my career. But Bubba, the proof of what I can accomplish, as I outlined earlier, is in my performances up until December. I was in line for contendership to the UWF World Heavyweight Championship after beating Christian at Starrcade, something I'm sure you could accomplish yourself... right? Of course, I'm sure you could beat Christian on pay-per-view... and without your brother at ringside.

DiBiase shakes his head, dismissing that last statement.

Ted DiBiase Jr: And speaking of Christian and also the Royal Rumble match, he did in fact eliminate me and my performance was under par, but see I gave very reasonable reasons for this at the Slammy Awards... something you must've missed. I was contractually obligated to compete in the Royal Rumble match, therefore being forced to fly from the opposite side of the country in the middle of important negotiations, throw on my gear and compete in one of the toughest matches in this business off little to no training over a two month period. I'd like to see you do the same, Bubba, but I'm sure if you had a special little briefcase with you then you wouldn't need to, huh? I was unaware that you have in your possession a guaranteed shot at the European Championship, something I would use now and not waste my time on this tournament if I were in your position. Actually... you know what, Bubba? You seem intent on not utilising it and instead wasting your time flaunting it and being eliminated from this tournament at the first hurdle. So here's what I'm going to do...

DiBiase reaches into his back pocket and pulls out his wallet.

Ted DiBiase Jr: Name your price. I might even throw in a little bonus for you so you can go clean yourself up and look a little respectable for once.

DiBiase shrugs his shoulders and tells Bubba "Your call", followed by patiently waiting for a response.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Christopher Daniels walks out from the back without any music, he seems to look rather determined as he walks briskly, Kazarian is following behind him, almost jogging to keep up with Daniels. Daniels pays no attention to any of the heckling going on from the crowd. He headed straight for the ring, walking up the stairs-rather jumping up them- and quickly enters through the middle and top rope.

It’s at this point the crowd is trying desperately to irritate Daniels with their heckling, but he does not flinch. Kazarian is on the ground still, looking to attempt crowd control. He’s smiling, forcibly shaking hands, trying his hardest to look as though he’s having a good time. He quickly slides into the ring under the bottom rope when Daniels calls for him.

Kazarian goes to the side of the ring where the time keeper is and politely asks for a microphone. Once he gets one he quickly jumps to Christopher Daniels’ side with the microphone and hands it to him. Daniels thanks him before speaking to the crowd.

Christopher+Daniels+Talks+WWE+Superstar+He'd+Want+To+Wrestle.jpg

“The Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels:
Now, before I even begin to publicly speak about my match, and so on, I want to get one thing straight. Most of you are going to assume that I am going to lose to simply because of the slump I’ve been in. It’s funny, you all claim that wrestling is predictable, but you’re just as predictable! I know how you react, I know how to get a certain reaction from you, and it’s quite simple. For instance, I actually have no idea what city we are going to be in, because I simply don’t care about it!

The crowd instantly boos. He smiles a very knowing smile.

Now for all I know, you were just playing for me, but I want you to know, I was telling the truth. Now, onto what most of you enjoy hearing, my match, and this whole pointless tournament. First of all, I’d like to let it be known I do in fact respect my opponent, whatever his name is.

Kazarian makes a sound before Daniels could speak. He gently and awkwardly takes the microphone from his hands before speaking.

Frankie Kazarian:
His name is Drew McIntyre.

Daniels looks at him with a surprised look on his face before it turns into a disgruntled one. Daniels grabs the microphone from Kaz’s hand quickly and forcibly.

Thank you, Frankie. He and I are to compete in the first round of this facade of a tournament to name the NEW European Champion! I call it a facade because I should be rightfully named the European Champion! You see, now I’m kind of pissed off. I was the co-European Champion! I was basically stripped of the title so it could be vacated! Do you know how that could make a man feel? I do, and it sucks! At least Daniel Bryan was putting effort into it! He was on the right path to what could have been the single greatest championship reign this company has ever seen, perhaps even the business! That’s why at Raw, on whatever date they told, and wherever they want it to be, I shall dedicate my match to Daniel Bryan!

The crowd pops at the mention of Daniel Bryan.

I respect the Hell out of Daniel Bryan, especially after all I put him through. He proved he’s ready for the big time. He probably won’t care about anything I am saying, and I don’t blame him, but on the off chance that he actually cares about what I think about him, well let’s just say I suggest he watch my match closely.

Daniels lowers his microphone as he looks out to the crowd almost triumphantly. Kazarian has a grin on his face as he attempts and victoriously takes the microphone from his friends hand only to be interrupted by...

OOC: Sorry for the lateness, my computer did an automatic update that last much longer than normal. We can still try and get a good thread eh?

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
As the Raw crowd settles down, the music of the new team, RybAxel begins to play throughout the arena.

The crowd sends a chorus of boos towards the duo as both Ryback and Curtis Axel step onto the stage each with a mic in hand and make their way down the ramp and to the ring.

500px-Raw_11-25-13_21.jpg

{{Curtis Axel}}
Finally! I have a match here on Raw and I've already been here for what, 2 or 3 weeks. I was getting sick of being forced to show up on Veloctiy. That's not where careers are defined. That goes to Raw. This is the place where some of the greatest wrestlers of all time were born. This is the same ring my father was in years ago. Now it's my turn to make an impact here on Raw. It all starts when I go 1 on 1 with The Miz tonight to determine whether I move up in the European Championship tournament or not. Now as you all know, I came here signed as a tag team with Ryback and yet we're not booked in a tag match. We both agreed to not fret over this seeing as how it's an opportunity I can't miss. I get the chance to win the European Championship and reign dominance on the Raw roster. But, don't worry. It won't end there. After I win the European Championship, we're still gunning for the tag titles and you better believe that Triple H and Shawn Michaels will be forced to witness future rising up from the ashes and squashing them like bugs. You are all looking at the guys who'll be here for many years to come and will always.....ALWAYS...have something good to say. Whether it's good for you all or not, it's always gonna be the truth. I personally am not a liar so when I claim to be Better Than Perfect, you can't really deny it since I don't bluff. And Ryback here claims to be the strongest SOB in the UWF. He doesn't lie either. It's the real deal ladies and gentlemen, RybAxel is here on Raw and we are here to create an era. And era of dominance that'll reign over UWF until we stop it. The fate of Raw is in our hands now. We control who comes in and who goes out. We are the gate keepers. We are the soldiers. And we are the kings. We're the whole fucking kingdom damn it! That's how strong this alliance the big guy and I have. We may not of won last week on Veloctiy which was our debut tag team match, but we left an impact in that ring. And this week it continues but this time, it'll just be me and I'll walk away victorious.

Curtis then looks over to Ryback who begins to speak.

{{Ryback}}
As for The Miz, prepare to be humiliated tonight! Because you'll walk into this match with a little smile on your face until you realize how good my partner really is. Curtis Axel is the son of Curt Hennig. Mr. Perfect for gods sake! And you think you have a chance at beating him? How about you and that other little goofball with the cool shades go run along and play elsewhere because this is UWF. This is where the big boys play. You two are far from big. You're just two puny little superstars trying to make an impact but Curtis already stated it before. This is our home now. We're too big to mess with right now so the best thing you all can do is lay back and watch as The Human Wrecking Ball smashes down the walls and feeds upon the ultimate feast!

Ryback smiles and looks at Curtis who begins to talk again.

{{Curtis Axel}}
It amuses me when people like The Miz are considered for title opportunities like this. I mean what is wrong with Randy Orton? Why on earth would he put The Miz in a situation like this only to be made into a fool in the presence of a king?

Curtis looks at Ryback

{{Ryback}}
Because he's STOOOOPID!!

Curtis begins to laugh while stroking his beard.

{{Curtis Axel}}
Haaahaaahaaa exactly! He's stupid. Those voices in his head are obviously not very smart. But maybe we're just looking at it the wrong way. Maybe he's feeding the Miz to me on purpose and wants me to "get the job done". If that's the case then so be it. I'll destroy the Miz in this very ring and possibly save everyone from another bad Christmas movie. And maybe I'll knock all that gel off his head while I'm at it to make him look like less of a douche bag. But, I think he might be improving on that on his own seeing as how his face used to be frozen on the duck face pose. So congrats to Miz for improving but that's still not going to help his chances in the ring with me. Am I right?

Curtis looks back at Ryback.

{{Ryback}}
He still looks like a weasel to me.

{{Curtis Axel}}
You know what, I like that comparison better. A weasel. A weasel slowly on it's way to roadkill. And once I'm done with Miz tonight, I'll go on to beat the winner of Bubba Ray and Ted Dibiase as well as the rest of the men in this tournament. Hell get used to this folks. You're all looking at the man who will rise above all immortals and claim to be that much bigger than everybody else. Because like I said before. I don't lie. I've never lied in my entire life so you have no choice but to believe every single word that I say. And I'll back up what I say in the ring tonight. Then I'll back up what I say in the ring next week. And I'll keep on doing it because I have the right to speak my mind and I don't see anybody trying to stop me. Not The Miz. Not Bubba Ray or Ted Dibiase. And defiantly not Randy Orton. So stick around and witness RybAxel walk over the heroes that you all so much adore. Because there's nobody that'll stop us. We have the skill, the charisma, and the good looks to become the biggest stars of all time. We're like a beam of light that shines on the faces of the big girl backstage. Steph will see why she made a good decision when she hired us. She knows what professional wrestling is all about. And we are the faces that define it.

KsmaCIh.png

Curtis looks at Ryback who speaks once more.

{{Ryback}}
Time is ticking boys. It's almost time for the beginning of a new era. And era of dominance that is led by Curtis and I. Don't hide because it'll only make the ass beating that much worse. Now come into our ring and feel the spotlight for one last time because this is the last time you get to hog it. The new guys are here. And there's only one way in our eyes.......UP!

Curtis then finishes with a few last words.

{{Curtis Axel}}
So what I want to do right now is to finish talking and allow The Miz to come out and do a little test for Ryback and I. I want to see if he'll come out here and lie about himself to make himself seem bigger than the two of us. Hell this test goes for John Morrison as well. I want to see if these two men can come out here an admit how pathetic they are and admit that they are dwarfs compared to us. So come on out boys. Come on out here and prove us wrong!

Curtis waits for the music to hit but after a few seconds of silence he begins to speak.

{{Curtis Axel}}
Just what I thought Ryback. They're nothing more than a bunch of cowa......

Curtis is then cut off by....

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
As Aries lowers his microphone, even after some stalling, a familiar bassline fills the arena with dread.

'Broken Out in Love' by Mark Crozer and The Rels hits the PA system and soon we are greeted with the sight of a grinning Bray Wyatt who comes out from behind the curtain with a microphone already in his hand. As his music fades he raises the microphone to his mouth and begins to speak.

normal_FCW_6312_Full_Show_28HQ29_mp40014.png

Bray Wyatt: Children it's been so long, I missed you all so much!. Did ya miss me?!

The crowd boo loudly as Wyatt chuckles.

Of course you did... y'all are probably wonderin' where I was last week, well it's real simple, I went back down to Louisiana and I met with my people. I met with them to reassure them that Bray Wyatt still loves them like his own flesh and blood. I went down to the Bayou to make sure they knew that even through the hard times, even when things are tough all over, Bray Wyatt is still here for them, still strong in the face of moral monsters and sinful entities and that Bray Wyatt still remains their 'Angel In The Dirt'. See I ain't had it easy these past few weeks, no sir, the sin on this roster has grown substantially, it's grown to the point where it would seem overwhelming to a normal, mortal man.... but not to me, man. And even when it seems that I'm losin' grip, that I'm losin' focus on the task in hand, on cleaning this world out of all the reprobates and sinners... rest assured that I ain't, that I'm always right there and that I'm always watchin' waitin' to make my move.

Wyatt continues down the ramp towards the ring, he walks up the ring steps but stops and looks straight at Austin Aries.

'Cos right in front of me right now, I have my next move. Mister Austin Aries!. Now I was wonderin' why I felt such an overwhelming resurgence in sin on this show, until I saw that 'A Double' had decided to grace us... again... with his presence. Well let me tell you this Austin, you ain't welcome here no more. You wanna talk about breakin' mean streaks and makin' an impact?, well you'd best stop talkin' 'bout those things, man, because Bray Wyatt's gon' make sure that you don't stay around for much longer than you did last time. Now I heard you out here, talking about how we both were Mister Money in The Bank, about how we both became World Champions by the same route, but that's where the similarities end because I could not stand here the same person you are, knowing full well that you're filling these peoples minds with lies, with slander, ignorance... with moral monsters, man. I couldn't do that. And I won't stand to see anyone else do it either.

Bray Wyatt steps into the ring and goes face to face with Aries.

So listen here little man, you can talk all day about getting into peoples heads, about being a proverbial cactus, but make no doubt about it when it comes down to it, you're little more than what that cactus represents to me and that is a nuisance. My mission in this company is more than clear to these people and more than clear to you, man, and that is to get rid of the sinners one by one and take over and show all these folks that good things come to those... and only those who believe in Bray Wyatt and you and they best believe that the European Championship is comin' to Bray Wyatt. And you may lay claim to being 'The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived' but that's it... you're nothing more than a man, and this week on Raw, you ain't dealin' with another man, you're dealin' with 'The Eater of Worlds', 'The Reaper of Souls' and this week on Raw, you're soul belongs to Bray Wyatt. Follow the buzzards.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Just as Bray Wyatt lowers his microphone Aries wastes no time, raises the mic to his mouth, puts on a tremendous smile and begins to speak right off the bat.

jgki.jpg

"The Greatest Man That Ever Lived", Austin Aries:
Let me begin with mentioning one man. One, sick and mentally ill man who made a lot of of lives miserable and he even...he even tried to "erase" some of them to a point where they can't get back to normal anymore. Charles Manson. He led his own group of delusional creatures just like yourself and he succeeded on his mission. Well, not completely but for the most part, he did what he wanted to do. There's a wonderful quote said by Charles Manson which goes something like this: "You know, a long time ago...being crazy meant something. Now everybody is a crazy." And you, Mr. Wyatt are one of the craziest people I have ever seen in my entire life. You expect to get rid of all the sinners on mother Earth when in fact, each and every single day of your life you are commiting the biggest sin a mortal man could ever commit...You control people and tell them what to do. You're setting up a standard everyone should follow. Why is it the biggest sin of all the sins? Because it doesn't matter if you're a man or a woman, if you're black, white, green, blue or purple. At the end of a day, you're still a person just like any other man or woman and you have your own brain, your own mind which is able to create an ideology indentic to your personality if you don't let sick bastards like Bray Wyatt influence you.

People in the arena begin to clap and cheer for Austin Aries.

Shhhhh...Shhhhh. Listen to me people. The fact that I said all that still doesn't change a damn thing. I'm still Austin Aries and I still don't care what you think about me
!

People suddenly change their display of feelings about Austin Aries and they begin to boo him. Aries simply nods his head, looks back at Bray Wyatt and continues.

Now, Mr. Wyatt...let me explain the meaning of the word "sin". A long time ago a group of people did exactly what you're trying to do now...they set a list of things people should do because those things were the best option in life for them. They thought that their subjective opinion is the best option for other people to follow as well. And it worked for quite some time. But then, all of a sudden...one more group of people showed up. And those people weren't a bunch of stupid sheep. They had their own heads, they knew that if they don't want to, they don't have to follow other people...they knew they don't have to be a copy of somebody else...they knew they can create something original, something that's really good for them. And they started breaking all those rules that some narrow-minded pricks set up. They only wanted to live their own lives without pointless and unfair restrictions. But that first group of people thought that they aren't simply living...they thought they are commiting "sins." So the word "sin" or "sinner"...means absolutely nothing if you get the whole idea. Look at me. I'm a man. Sure, not a common man but The Greatest Man That Ever Lived but still...I'm a man. But you think I'm a sinner. Yeah, I'm a sinner then. I like being accompanied by women, I like doing things that aren't really good but...that's my life and you have absolutely no right to judge me you fat Jesus. Nobody can judge me! Only I can judge myself because I am who I made myself, I am who I wanna be, I am The Greatest Man That Ever Lived and last but certainly not least...I am the man who's putting you down next week on RAW!

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
normal_FCW_6312_Full_Show_28HQ29_mp40082.png

Bray Wyatt: Charlie Manson!?... Charlie Manson was a man deluded, a man misguided by his own beliefs and do you know why Austin Aries?, it's because he didn't believe in the right 'higher power'. Now I recognize the ills of that twisted man's way, I recognize the atrocities he and his slew of misguided, weak people committed, but rest assured Austin that if he were to have believed in Bray Wyatt, none of those things would've happened and that's because Bray Wyatt... although he has his moments... is a man, ultimately, of peace. And in a perfect world, yes peace could be achieved through pacifism and discussion but this world is so wrought with the dangers of those demons that fill y'all people's minds that the only way to bring around peace is to do so with holy force. Change must be forced in these dark days and as the shining light of hope I am the one, Bray Wyatt is the one who must bring around this change, and believe me brother it is for the best.

Austin looks at Bray surprised he called him 'brother' for one and also just generally confused with the cut of Wyatt's jib.

Now I heard you loud and clear, you're a SINNER!... a proud one at that, and that's sorta funny to me, man 'cos pride's one of the biggest sins a fool like yourself can commit. But in your admission of your actions you have taken the first step. The first step towards allowing Bray Wyatt into your heart, all these fools here, all these degenerates would never admit to sin, they're too weak, so admire that for one. But to join Bray Wyatt... you must first go through an initiation. You can stand there confused by my words but I understand things far beyond what you do, I look beyond what I see, and I see everything, man. And you can choose to fight it, you can choose to try and live your life of sin and debauchery but when it comes down to the end of times it won't be you standing with your women, with your vices, if you choose them over me, if you're such a fool... then you'll fail your initiation this week and you'll be left in the pile of fallen foes that will lay by the wayside as Bray Wyatt and his children stand in the light and dance upon their ashes. C'mon, man... you can trust me... believe in Bray Wyatt.

Fauche

Reaction score
The main lights in the arena cut out without warning causing the capacity crowd to scream in excitement. Strobe lights begin to sporadically flash around the building as each chair in the arena become 99% empty - cause the fans are on the edges of them! Suddenly, the danciest dance tune that ever was blares through the PA...

As the bumpin' track builds, the fans begin to totally lose their shit. The song cuts out - an explosion of fireworks and blue smoke - and out of nowhere The Miz and John Morrison appear in the ring, surrounded by 40 astoundingly hot super models. The groove starts a' groovin' and the super models dance the way only super models can while Miz and Morrison pose dramatically in the stage. This goes on for exactly four minutes and the UWF faithful love every moment of it. Finally, the super models dance their way back up the ramp and the music fades out, leaving the greatest tag team in e-fed history free to address the people and their opponents, who have been standing in the ring looking like a pair of dumbfounded fish-out-water virgins who accidentally sat down at the cool kids' table in the cafeteria, desperately looking for a way to get up and leave without their foolish error being noticed by devastated by the reality that their transgression has left them wide open for a merciless verbal assault - a mere appetizer to Axel's impending butt whooping.

Morrison: I'm John Morrison, and the when I was a child, I invented dice.

Miz: And I'm your chick magnet, The Miz!

A deafening roar of praise and adoration floods down from all levels of the building, even audible from fans watching in their living rooms and basements around the globe. Their positive energy fuels our heroes, they channel the chi in their favour as Goku did when conjuring a Spirit Bomb.

Miz: So how is everyone tonight? Its been a little while since we caught up. I'm sure you al noticed that we weren't in attendance at Raw last week. No biggie. We took the week off to celebrate our good friend Paul Giamatti's Slammy nomination. We flew to his private island in an oasis in the Gobi dessert where we spent the week challenging Lindsay Buckingham to tripyourshitpong, a game similar to beer pong except that the red single cups are filled with handfulls of hallucinogens. We returned to reality just in time to get a personal call from our boy Dandy Randy telling me I had match in a tournament for the now vacant European Championship. Now maybe its was some wear and tear from the LSD, maybe its because we haven't been back in the UWF for very long, but I was pretty sure I was going to have to take our time machine back fifteen years to even participate in this thing. I expressed this deep concern to our dear GM, but he says "Miz, what are talking about? We still have an active European Championship in the UWF today. No need to time travel."

Needless to say, I was shocked. I mean, I know all about the world championships, the various tag team belts that usurpers and phonies are holding for us until we decide to take them, the United States championship, that goofy-ass hardcore title. Somebody told me something about there being a TV title floating around out there somewhere. Heck, I think Cena even has himself a belt to celebrate his bi-curiosity. But a European Championship? In the UWF? In 2014? Flabbergasting. Randy tells me that he recently had to strip poor old Daniel Bryan of the belt cause... uh... he was injured?

Morrison: Isn't he booked in a match at Unforgiven? We're at the pinnacle of physical perfection and we don't even have a slot on the card.

Miz: Right? I had some backstage sources explain to me that it was something about something about Bryan "moving up the card". The words "bigger and better things" were mentioned more than once. Twice even.

Morrison: So a guy can't be a defending champion while challenging for another title? Well what's going to happen when we win the Raw Tag Team Championships and want to get the Smackdown ones too? And what about AJ Styles?

Miz: What about him?

Morrison: I just.... I just hate his hair...

Miz: We all do John, we all do...

A bit of an awkward pause when The Miz and JoMo realize that Rybaxel is still, in fact, in the ring with them...

images

Morrison: What the hell? Who are these guys?

Miz: 3 Live Kru? 3 Minute Warning?

Morrison: There's only two of them though?

Miz: Oh snap, are these guys more ex-Spirit Squad members? Finally feeling comfortable returning to the main roster together since their boy Dolph came out. Fair enough, its 2014, that's all good. At the same time, it's 2014... the years have not been good to you guys... uh... Mikey and Kenny?

Morrison: They kinda look like they could be the bad guys in Home Alone 6, or maybe two dads who ditched their kids at the interstate-side water park so they could go watch back country mud-drags and drink lucky 'till they forgot that they work in a coal mine for 60 hours a week.

Miz: Blue collar...

Morrison: The worst collar these is. Obviously I prefer no collar, but if I have to, I wear one made of endangered animal fur.

Miz: I prefer popped collar. But we're not here to talk fashion. Its time to get down to business. If this isn't some grossly premature April Fools Day prank, and if I'm not just being Punk'd, then I am currently the favourite to win a tournament for a UWF Championship. And that's sexy. The European Title? I imagine it like a sophisticated French kiss title, or maybe a sexy Greek title. Definitely not a Yugoslavian massage title or some crooked Liverpool teeth title. That would be gross. So gross.

Now I've been to Europe a few times, and I guess its alright. Obviously I prefer our great nation, with its many freedoms - healthcare, Hollywood and high-fives, to name a few. But I like their dance music, and also their imported fashion lines. As such, I will proudly win this tournament and wear their continent's pride and joy with integrity and an astounding smile. It won't compare to the Tag Team titles that John and I are destined to win, but it will be a nice little stop on journey down the path of immortality. And, ya know, if these random-ass teams that pop up out of nowhere keep getting booked in tag matches over long-term tandems like us, whose to say we can't afford a few extra glories while we wait?

The Miz takes off the hat and changes the shirt he was wearing in the last picture, and smiles imagining a pile of championship of gold not unlike Smaug or Scrooge McDuck's to swim in. He then turns to his opponent.

images

Miz: So... Curtis Axel.... really? Really? Reeeeeeeallllly? What you lack in a decent hair line, charisma, and watchability you more than make up for in being the most boring, average-looking, mid-western, cross-eyed second-gen-handout superstar we've seen since DiBiase Jr. At least he was rich. What do you have? A homeboy that looks eerily similar to a human version of Bowser? Well pick up a Nintendo an take a long look pal - you'll see that Bowser always loses. Even you beat him on Velocity. Speaking of which, a match between team mates? Violating the ancient code of tagdem? You should be ashamed. At least you both know how bad each other sucks now, a truth cemented in your other recent loss to The SHIELD. If you can't even beat the make-believe riot police, what makes you think you stand a chance against a divine being like me? I'm sure you got all wet at the idea of this tournament - it must have been nice to be included in something so cool for once in your life, but buddy, the buck stops here, bright and early. Not you, Austin Aries, Yokozuna or whatever other forgetable clown they drag out to face me has a chance of taking what I now consider to be my right. I will be the American European Champion of Europe and the World, you can quote me on that shiz, cause I'm the Miz, and you're as plain as white bread a cheese whiz, like a flat pop with no fiz, with a ass-ugly face never been kizzed, but I'm as ballin' as the Magic School Bus with Ms. Frizz...le...

Morrison: Be jealous!

SoccerBoy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
drewmcintyre
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
kaitlyn
What's that metronome I hear,
Perhaps the end is drawing near
You never hear the shot that takes you down

"Broken Dreams" starts playing throughout the PA System as the fans let out a mixed response. Drew Mcintyre comes out to the stage carrying a microphone in his hand. He towards the ring where Christopher Daniels and Frankie Kazarian are standing. Drew brings the micophone towards his mouth and begins to speak as he walks down the ramp.

4.jpg

Drew Mcintyre: So it seems that UWF management has finally opened their eyes and has noticed the potential that I possess. This last Monday on RAW it was announced that I was entered in an eight man tournament to decide who will be the next European Champion. Time and time again, I have proved my value to company, and nothing has ever come of it. But now it has all changed, I showed everyone who the new Drew Mcintyre is. Last Friday I came into this ring and had a match with a legend and veteran in this industry, the Undertaker. Many people thought I was going to get squashed and that the Undertaker was going to wipe the floor with me, but the outcome was not what they expected. I went out there and I showed everyone that I’m one of the best prospects that this company has signed to their roster.

Mcintyre then stops talking as he climbs up onto the ring apron and goes in between the ropes as he enters the ring. He looks out onto the crowd before he turns his attention to Christopher Daniels, Mcintyre begins to speak again.

McintyreMic6.jpg

Drew Mcintyre: This week I step into the ring with you, Christopher Daniels. Once again, I’m viewed as the underdog of this match and the only reason being is that you were once Co-Champion. Key word…once….because you walk around here acting like you are still the champion, but you’re not and coming out here and complaining about it won’t put that title around your waist again. Trust me, I’ve been on that boat and nothing is going to come of it. I decided to take things into my own hands and now look at me, I pulled the biggest upset in while and soon enough I will move on to the next round of this tournament.

Mcintyre pauses for a moment

Drew Mcintyre: I heard you say that you have respect for me and I appreciate that fact. I too respect you and I hope that you bring you’re A-game on Monday because I know I will. I want to beat the best and beating you a former European Champion will bring wonders to my young career. You talk about how Daniel Bryan put effort and was on the way to having a very great reign, but you haven’t seen me in the ring have you? When I hold a title, I defend it no matter what and this title will be no different especially since I’m the only European in this tournament. That title is practically mine.

Mcintyre puts his mic down to signal he is done talking

Reactions: Andrew

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Bubba Ray stares at Ted DiBiase in disbelief, almost like he got a bullshit overload within him. He slowly raises up his mic while looking up to Dibiase with a puzzled look.

bully-ray-p.jpg

Bubba Ray: You, Ted DiBiase Jr..... are unique? Hahahaha!

Ted DiBiase gives off a straight face as Bubba stops laughing, then looks at Ted DiBiase once again.

Bubba Ray: Oh wait yer bein' completely serious, then allow me to laugh even harder. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

Bubba Ray has to lean on the ropes, not able to control his laughter as he ends up dropping the mic. Bubba Ray leans down and picks it up, ending his laughing fit and ready to get down to business.

Bubba Ray: Oh man dat's rich, you Ted DiBiase, unique? Yeah 'cuz yer unique enough ta gimmie money and clean mahself up. Imma pretty sure that I have seen more unique people then yeh on Times Square. The fact is DiBiase is that yer nuttin' but a spoiled rich boy, and all of ya rich bastards act the same anyhow. All talk but no action! All dis talk 'bout bein' inferior to yeh really makes me sick to mah stomach! Everyone single person in dat lockeroom as busted der ass open to make a name for demselves, and every single person there deserves credit from des fans. Meanwhile yeh come struttin' down like some friggin' bigshot and demand that yeh get the same respect as guys like Shawn Michaels, Damien Sandow and Daniel Bryan. Well guess what pal, that ain't gonna happen. Do don't demand respect 'round these parts, and yeh sure as hell can't buy it; you have to EARN it! You're definitely in yer class of yer own alright: The class of being a complete douchebag!

The crowd goes 'ooooh' as Bubba Ray shakes his head in disgust then continues to speak.

Bubba Ray: Yer against meh for one reason pal, it's not for punishment and it's definitely not 'cuz yeh earned it; it's 'cuz I was selected to advance in dis toury by beatin' the most useless guy in the entire RAW Roster! Believe what ya want buddy but ya have ta look at logic here. Nobody here cares 'bout yeh beatin' Christian at Starrcade, and nobody really cares about what yer future holds on RAW. Hell I bet yeh can be traded to that second rate show Smackdown and nobody there will care about Ted DiBiase Jr. there either. If yeh really want to make a name for youself, then leave and return to yer business bullshit and try ta get famous there because you have no place in the UWF pal, and when Tuesday happens to pop buy I'll make an example out of yeh; showing that dis business isn't for everyone. This fed is only for the strong and the dedicated Ted, and if yer not able to come here at a weekly basis then you have no rights on making a name for yerself. I don't care what yeh say, I don't care what Randy Orton says, hell I don't even care what friggin' Triple H says, to mah eyes yer NUTTIN'. Got it?

Bubba Ray manages to calm himself down, then looks into the crowd then back to DiBiase.

Bubba Ray: Don't ya dare gimmie dat friggin' smug look boy! I'll punch yer face in on RAW if yeh show meh that look, 'cuz I don't take dat kind of disrespect from yeh Teddy Harts who feed off the succcess of their daddies. Gimmie a reason why I shouldn't kick the shit outta yeh right now boy, and while yer at it gimmie a reason why I shouldn't embarass yer pathetic ass in front of the UWF Faithful and Maryse? Of course I expect some bullshit reason, but I wanna see yeh get cocky for a final time before I really start ta lose yer temper yeh friggin' prick-licker. So take yer wallet there and go shove it up yer rich ass. Or better yet go pay somebody to do it for you! Now since yah gave me an offer for bein' a jackass Imma gonna give yeh a counter-offer for being a complete asswipe. Which fist should I break yer nose with?

Bubba Ray drops the mic and holds up both fists in front of DiBiase's face, then stares at him hard asking him to choose or he'll choose for him.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
The camera turns on and we see Seth Rollins sitting down somewhere in what looks to be a part of the arena. All we can see is a wired fence and a "AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL" sign behind him. After a good fifteen second pause, Seth Rollins begins to speak.

tumblr_ms53u3I8RA1qh0kauo1_250.gif

Seth Rollins:
You know what bothers me around here? The fact I've got Drew McIntyre this week, a man who's looking for the opportunity to challenge me for my Global Championship. It amazes me how Stephanie, for just one week decides she thinks it's perfectly normal to give a man who's not even near my league to even be in the same ring as me. I know for a fact Drew McIntyre is going to come out here, say how management has given him a match and he's really happy about it... only to disappoint trying to suck up to me because he knows deep inside he has nothing to say. Drew, you're more confused than my grandma... you're like a seventy year old patient with Alzheimer's, you have the tendency to repeat a lot. I know the words you're going to say so you can save it, I know you're a Scottish man... I understand you probably prefer going Haggis tossing rather than proving to be the man you really are. The potential is in you, but just like everybody else who crosses my path... they're nothing more than a simple disappointment. My work in the ring is superior, it's an unique talent that everybody wishes they had... Now I know I'm facing a so-called monster at Unforgiven but we'll leave Unforgiven for Unforgiven. This is RAW, I am more intrigued to see what you've got to say about "The Shield" Mr. McIntyre. Are you going to come out here and try tell me that Dean doesn't want to be a part of this? That I'm stupid for trying to leech him in? No, the fact is he knows he's a part of us... but as I said you'll probably come out here and address millions of things that makes no sense. The fact is Drew, the only thing you should be worried about is ME!

Have you even won a Championship upon your stay here in UWF? Ever? No. I thought so. Such a shame isn't it Drew? It's a shame that America has given you a working visa and you cannot even do the job properly. It astonishes me knowing that we're getting a bunch of guys who ain't even American trying to prove that they really have something to prove. In the end, disappointment! When you look at me, there is no disappointment. Even though I've been screwed over, I've lost the Championship belt before... I was not allowed back in UWF for a couple of months... Now you try tell me, when I came back that I'd be unsuccessful. I am a winner, I am a real Champion and this is why I hold this Global Champion. Because I am facing guys from all over the globe and making them completely embarrassed. Who knows, once I beat you... you'll probably just quit because you know you don't have what it takes to be here! You don't! Like the many I've beaten and gotten rid of, The Shield believes in one thing. Even though it's just Roman and myself for now... we both know that we must eliminate the competitors that are undeserving of being here. We are the future and this is why these people here, they pay to see me... you're only getting these people's money only so you can afford a plane trip back to Scotland!

You fail to justify your own knowledge to just how dangerous I am... what I'm going to do to you on RAW this week is only going to wake the monster Umaga up. From here on Umaga will know I am the real threat, I am the real deal. I am a very unpredictable man Drew McIntyre, I want you to realize that I am going to damage you limb to limb. There is so much anger in me, there is fury... but nobody will be able to stop me, I've already been unleashed Drew, I am a Hound of Justice! You best say goodbye to these people because this will be the last time you'll be seen here in UWF, I promise you... the road to Unforgiven will see me destroying my opponents leaving them without a job. You're the first on my list.

SoccerBoy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
drewmcintyre
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
kaitlyn
What's that metronome I hear,
Perhaps the end is drawing near
You never hear the shot that takes you down

"Broken Dreams" starts playing throughout the PA System as the fans let out a mixed response. Drew Mcintyre comes out to the stage and pauses as he looks out at the crowd with a serious look on his face. Mcintyre then commences to walk down the ramp towards the ring. He then climbs up the steel steps and goes between the ropes as he enters the ring. He is handed a microphone from one of the UWF technical workers. He takes a moment before he begins to speak.

Drew1.jpg

Drew Mcintyre: It seems that every time that I take a step forward in my career, the following week I screw up and end up going backwards. A few days ago, I pulled the upset of a century according to everyone in UWF universe when I defeated the Undertaker on Velocity. People in the locker room where starting to shake in their boots that the real Drew Mcintyre was back, but then disaster happened this past Monday on RAW. I was entered in a tournament for the European Championship of which I was the only European in the tournament. Well my first round match was against Christopher Daniels who ended up beating me after I gave him a handful of problems in the ring. He better enjoy his victory because if we ever face other again, I can guarantee him that it will be me the one who will have his hands held high in victory. As for whoever wins that title, it will be ill earned because no of you lads are of European descent; none of you deserve to be the Champion of the European continent. But enough of that, let’s get to the real reason why I am out here tonight.

Drew Mcintyre: I was relaxing backstage when I was informed that next Monday night I will be facing none other than Seth Rollins the Global Champion thanks to Stephanie McMahon. At least one of them is giving some help. Now I know that almost every other superstar backstage would be happy and would kill to have a non-title match up with the Global Champion. But at the current moment I am not too happy with the direction my career has been going for a while now. The only positive thing that I see with this match taking place is the fact that I get to showcase my great speed and technical abilities in this ring…oh let’s not forget my ruthless aggression.

Mcintyre pauses for a moment to carch his breath

Drew Mcintyre: Seth, I saw your little promo that you did talking about me, it made me laugh a little inside but then that laughter turned into pure hatred. You come out here and slander my family’s name. You came out here and spoke lies about me and I don’t take that too kindly. You stood next to your wired fence and you came out here and said “You know what bothers me around here? The fact I've got Drew McIntyre this week, a man who's looking for the opportunity to challenge me for my Global Championship” end quote. First off Seth, I never asked for an opportunity to face you for that Global Championship. I never went up to UWF management and said that I demanded a title shot against Rollins. So next time you come out here and make up lies about me, do your research, I would hate for you to sound ignorant in front of the UWF universe. I mean you’re a world champion, at least show that you have an ounce of intelligence. I mean if you would have read the preview for RAW on UWF.com you would have seen that this was all Steph’s idea. So blame her and leave me out of this.

Drew Mcintyre: As for our match this Monday, it really means nothing to me. I have nothing to lose, while on the other hand you have some stuff to lose. For example, the fact that everyone will be watching you closely once we step into this ring. I mean Stephanie said it herself, you need to impress her. What kind of kind of Champion would lose to and I quote “a disappointment”. You told everyone that would listen to you that I was a disappointment, so what happens if I beat you Rollins? Well that not make me a disappointment anymore? Or what happens if I give you a good match and you struggle to get an early victory on me? Like I said Rollins, this match isn’t a big deal to me, if I win I get considered for maybe a future title shot, if not oh well. As for you, the whole world including Stephanie will be watching. By the way, one last thing Rollins, you’re not the only one that can cause some real damage. I’ve been known to be sinister at times.

Mcintyre puts his mic down to signal he is done talking. He looks around for Seth to make sure no ambush happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.