UWF - Past Raw Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF Raw 11/18 - Battle Royal World Title Match

[video=youtube;bhvXlcKHW4Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhvXlcKHW4Y[/video]

Dean Ambrose's music hits and the crowd in on their feet for the only former four time World Heavyweight Champion. Ambrose comes out as always in his signature black jean jacket and with a mic already in hand. He doesn't head off into the ring and instead stays on the side of the stage and just watches everyone else from a distance.

Dean Ambrose
I hope you'll excuse my absence here so far. I wanted to get a good look at the buffet and boy does it look like a really good spread. I'm just imagining breaking Batista's nose and then elbowing John there in the face next. By the way, nice speech there John boy. I couldn't help but notice that smug look on your face and so I had to come out here and see it melt with my own eyes when you saw me standing here before you. But you're right John, you beat me. You managed to finally get ONE victory over me but beating you was never the plan. Of course I had to talk up about how I wanted your European Championship but I didn't care. I was there to hurt you. I was there to make sure you wouldn't be one hundred percent. Now my plans got foiled when the higher up decided to get rid of the stench of this company but I know for a fact that you're still not ready to fully compete. I on the other hand get my ass kicked every day. I let people punch me in the face as hard as they can just to feel something. What you did to me hurt but I was over it the next day. Now I'm back and I'm ready to do what I've always done.

A smirk comes across the face of Ambrose and the crowd is ecstatic as they loudly show their enthusiasm.

And would you look at who else is in the ring, it's none other than the Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels.

The crowd pops for Michaels.

How's it goin' Shawn? You feelin' good? You really shouldn't be. You and I have some unfinished business. I see you're playing the good guy routine again. Why is that? Is it because you and I have some unfinished business? Is it because you're trying to make me not hate you. You think I can't see through that fake smile just like I did before? I was right about my suspicions of you and I know I'm right again. You almost got away with it too. You switched brands, you thought you were safe. You didn't think Dean Ambrose would last. You thought The Corporation would be the be all end all to Dean Ambrose. Looks like you were wrong Shawn, I'm still here.

The crowd cheers loudly for the four time World Heavyweight Champion.

It's funny how the world just has a way of setting itself right. Feels like it was just yesterday that you won the World Heavyweight Championship from me. Congratulations on that, even though you didn't deserve it. I lost that title because of Stephanie and The Corporation but it looks like I don't have to deal with that anymore. It almost seems as though that title has been cursed. Not one person has been able to hold it for more than a single Pay Per View. Maybe that proves that all of you just got lucky. All of you got beaten while I on the other hand was screwed. Now's my chance to redeem what should have never left my waist.

Ambrose pauses for a few seconds as the crowd is cheering. He starts slowly walking back and forth while a pondering look is on his face.

Now I'm usually not the one to fancy over the top rope battle royals. I much prefer kicking someone's teeth down their throat when I get crowned champion but you know what, I'll let this slide. It's simply finding a way to get what belongs to me back around my waist. You see unlike some people, I don't cry when I don't get my rematch. I've lost my World Heavyweight Championship on two separate occasions and have never been granted a rematch. Do you want to know why you don't see me coming out here every week crying about it? Because it always comes back to me. ALWAYS! Go ahead and ask the only man crazier than me, Bray Wyatt.

The crowd boos at the mere mention of Wyatt.

Wyatt has been a thorn in my side for a very long time but I feel that chapter has been long closed when I made him tap out in a Hell in the Cell. Still, the man will come out here and spew the same garbage he always does. Just like his old buddy who Bryan made tap out in that same cell, Damien Sandow. The duo formally known as YES. Together they accomplish quite a lot but separately, they pose no threat to me especially when there’s five other guys who don’t like them either. As a matter of fact, I think there’s a certain pair who should go ahead and eliminate themselves as well as you two, John Cena and Batista.

The crowd boos once again at the former Corporation stablemates.

And now that their little scheme is over, I just have to sit back and watch the fireworks explode. But then again what kind of fun is that? Watching fireworks is boring but starting them, that sounds like fun to me.

A big smile comes across Ambrose’s face

You know, for someone who claims to be my kryptonite, you sure haven't had a very good track record against me have you Dave? You've actually never beaten me. You may think I'm all talk but considering how long your little tirade lasted, I'd say you're a lot more worried than you're letting on. Feeling a little insecure much Dave? Just why are you always so angry? Are you mad that your little stable got kicked to the curb. Your meal ticket to the top came crumbling down and now you have to pick up the pieces. Thing is Dave, I'm not gonna let you do that. I'm going to watch you scramble on your knees to put your life back together. Better yet instead of watching, I'll just kick you in the face when you're down.

Ambrose smiles sadistically and wipes his fist across his mouth.

And Bryan, don't think you're off the hook either. You may think that respect is a two way street but it's not. Just because you say you respect me, that doesn't mean I feel the same about you but compared to everyone else, you're the biggest threat in this match. You and AJ are the only two who actually won the title in hard fought battles. You didn't climb a ladder, cash in a briefcase or pin the champion when he was attacked by an outsider. You two proved you're capable of actually winning the World Heavyweight Championship. So don't be surprised when you find out that I'm hitting you the hardest. I'm going to do everything I can to knock you the hell out and throw your limp carcass over the top of those ropes.

But enough about all of you. I've fought most of you guys so many times in the past and now for the first time ever, I get to be in the ring with AJ Styles. We were meant to team up against The Corporation at Survivor Series but I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am that I get to see what you can do first hand. I remembering hearing all about the great AJ Styles back in UCW but I never got to see for myself what all the hype was about. I want to find out for myself just how long it will take until I make you unable to fly around the ring. Now luckily for you, I won't be able to test your limits because instead of pinning you, I need to throw you over these ropes. If you're as tough as you say you are, I'm sure this little sample will be more than enough for me to assess how to destroy you whenever we inevitably fight one on one.

The crowd ignites at the thought of the first ever one on one encounter between Ambrose and Styles.

So the obvious question on everyone's mind is, who will walk out the champion? And for all those asking themselves that, let me ask you another question. Why would anyone not pick me. Everyone here aside from John has only had one reign. People try and belittle me constantly but the thing is I'm not a very lucky guy. My track record speaks for itself. I get screwed at every corner. You can claim all you want that I'm a former champion by luck but the thing is...you don't get lucky four times.

One last big smile comes across Ambrose's face as he stand there watching all his competitors.

SBS

Reaction score

Hey guys just stopping in to let you all know this is just pure epicness here. I am never going to be able to pick a clear winner haha. But I wanted to let you all know Rey isn't going to be able to show due to computer issues, so [MENTION=2523]Shawn[/MENTION] if you would be so kind as to go again I think you guys can all get in a second round. I'd appreciate it if you guys did more than you know. Thanks gentlemen and good luck!

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Re: UWF RAW Sheamus vs. Daniels vs. Devon vs. DiBiase

Sheamus shakes his head at his three opponents, and wastes little time to speak again after Daniels has finished.

sheamus-268.jpg

Sheamus

I think I’ll start off by addressing Mr. Money Bags here, fella. You honestly think that yer accomplishments in Anarchy warrant you a spot in this match? That “C†show? The one that doesn’t even exist anymore? That’s cute, fella. Really. You could have been tha champion and the top of that show and you wouldn’t even be worth the lowest guy on Raw. You also want to brag about being able to defeat R-Truth? That takes some serious talent, doesn’t it? Him and his gang of misfits were barely able to beat 3MB. See, while you were over on the “C†show, I was dominating on Smackdown. A REAL brand. I was taking out everyone put in front of me. I won a Hardcore Title tournament only to be screwed out of me belt. I destroyed Ryback on two separate occasions. While I don’t like the fella, I will say he is far better than R-Truth. I made Alberto Del Rio retiree. I was an unstoppable machine on Smackdown. So when this draft came along, guess what? I got moved to Raw with the rest of the big boys. How you three made it here, I’ll never know. Guess there always needs to be some losers everywhere ya go.

Sheamus takes his attention away from Ted, and focuses on Daniels next.

Sheamus

Nice of ya to join the party, fella! I was wondering when we’d get to see that bald head of yers. Not only are ya too old, washed up, and worthless, yer delusional too. Ya really think that you have what it takes to win this match? Let me throw a little bit of harsh reality yer way. Look at all of us here. While I hate to give my oppositions credit, anyone here, me, Devon, or Teddy, are all more than capable of beating you. And if by some miracle you do manage to sneak a win out of us, then there is no way in green hell yer going to beat Hogan. Nothing more to it. Sure, you’ve been a champion before, good for ya. But look at yerself now. Yer nothing now. Just a shell of a man that was never able to become “THEE†guy. Just the shell of a man who was never able to make it big so he hides inside his own fantasy trying to convince himself that he actually matters. Yer right about one thing, fella, and that is that yer a desperate man. I’ll put ya down.

Sheamus stares out of the ring at Daniels for a few seconds before finally turning his attention to D’von.

Sheamus

And what is there to say about ya, fella? I have to admit that I was wrong. When I came out here, I saw you as the threat, I saw you as a challenge, but now that I stand here looking at ya face to face, man to man, I can see ya for what ya really are, a joke! Just like Daniels here, yer living in a fantasy and I will gladly kick yer arse back to reality. I didn’t intentionally lose my match at Bad Blood, I was screwed! It’s in the past though now, and I’m over. Kennedy just better hope and pray that he never runs into me again, cause I will not hesitate from ripping him limb from limb and spit him out. Cut the religion crap, fella. I can be boastful, and I can be proud because I’m that good! Everything I say, I back up. I’ve beaten everyone that management has put in front of me. You, Teddy, and Daniels aren’t going to be any different. Just more bodies littering the road to my destiny, the World Championship!

Sheamus

You also asked me to explain why I deserve this title shot, and I’m gonna be completely frank with ya, fella. I don’t deserve this title shot. I don’t deserve to be at the bottom of the card with you nobodies. I deserve to be in the Main event going for the World Title, but this is the hand I’ve been dealt and I’ll knock ya all out to get the gold. I’ll use this Transatlantic Championship as a stepping stone to me ultimate goal of sitting on me throne as the true King of UWF. Take a look at yerself, then back at me, and you’ll know that I truly am the most dominated superstar in the UWF. You can’t stop the Great White. Monday, I feast on three helpless bodies.

Reaction score

HBK address Batista and gets right in his face

HBK: In your world, Dave you had that luxury. At 6 foot 5 and 280 pound you get the luxury. But in my world at 6 foot 200 pounds maybe that, I don't get that luxury. In your world you can use your power to your advantage, but let me tell you something, Dave, you don't have brain to last in this business for as long as I have! For over twenty years I have been kicking it and showing why guys my size can succeed and succeed even further into their careers. How many times am I going to have to hear "Go home, Shawn" or "It's over, Shawn". I'm sick of it and I'm sick of you and fake steroid using muscles. You aren't a badass. As much as you think you are, I have been down the road with you many times and many of those times I have had to kick some sense into you. But just so I can set your mind at ease. Let me man up with you right now. Face to face, man to man, eye ball to ball. I've said this phrase well too many times, but come Monday, I'm going to kick your teeth down your throat. More importantly, I'm going to show you why I am still the man. Yeah I went through a rough time losing the World Title. Some may and have even said that I lost my smile again. But do you really want to test me tough guy?

HBK starts to point at Batista's chest as the rest of the superstars in the ring spread out and give them space

HBK: You want to test me, Dave? The last thing I thought when I was coming back to Raw was a warm welcoming. But you, Dave, you son of a bitch. Yeah I said it and I don't care. You want to push the Show Stoppa to the edge? Well congratulations, you have. Not only am I going to kick your teeth in, but I am going to kick your ass come this Monday on Raw. You have been a thorn in my side for all these years. Enough is enough and I'm ready to end this with us. Let's be clear on something before I move on here. I am everything you say I am. I am the headliner, I am main event, I am the show stoppa and believe me whether you or anyone likes it or not, I am the man. You see these hands, Dave, these hands have had so much blood on them from all over the years. Blood from those I turned on to advance in my career. Like I said, I didn't have the luxury like you do with your size. I had to earn my way and I took every short cut I could get. Yeah admit, I took it. It's called collateral damage. Now I know you might be preoccupied more with your former "best friend" John Cena, but the guy you say is as stale as old milk is going to be the guy who stops you from becoming the next World Champion!

The camera circles around the ring to all the others as they watch on

HBK: I'm through with you, Dave. After Monday, it's time to move on! Now I turn to someone I can't stand as much as I do, Batista, in you, John.

HBK and Cena go face to face

HBK: And there it is. This is the real, John Cena. The same man who use to pray upon being about all the children and all those corny catch phrases you had. Which reminds me so much of, Hulk Hogan until he joined up with the nWo. It's said when you think about it. You criticize me for still doing what I'm doing, but the moment people criticize you, you get defensive. At least I own up to it, Golden Boy. Yeah you're still the Golden Boy in my eyes because of how much more the company wanted their fan favorite to win. Fan favorite or not, you were and will never be near the level that I am in this ring. I am physically at my age still better than everyone in this ring. This big universe that is the UWF wouldn't be what it is, if it wasn't for guys like me willing to put over guys like you to better the company. But not this time my friend. Just because I left Raw to go to Anarchy and came back doesn't mean that I am willing to sacrifice myself to be a stepping stone once again to show I am on board with Raw again. Me being here and being active is enough to show that I am back to the form I once was when I was the World Champion. And the last time I checked, I owe you one. At Summerslam, you put me in the STF for over five minutes long. It was long enough to put my back through so much pain that it was easier for Daniel Bryan to make me tap out to the "yes lock". Excuses or no excuses, I do owe you one and it will come at a time when least expect it. I will fill you in that it will happen on Raw. I see the reaction by your look that you don't believe me, but boy don't let me remind of every time that I have taken you to the woodshed! Which leads me to you, Daniel Bryan!

HBK turns his attention to Daniel Bryan

HBK: Excuses or no excuses about losing my World Title to you. The same goes for you when I beat you by disqualification with the World Title on the line. Yeah, Dave and Cena got in the way, but don't be a hypocrite with an excuses about the ending. I'm just as pissed as you are that there was no finish. We never got to really find out who was the better man. I never got my rematch after that and it led to my demise here on Raw. But we all know who the better man was on that night and we all know who still is and you're looking at him. Had Dave and Cena not got in the way, I was a three count away from making your short title reign even shorter than what it was. I know you won't get up from sweet chin music. I've connected twice on you and both times you failed to do so. Maybe one day we'll solve it fair and square. Mentor to trainee. I've showed you a lot, but I haven't showed you everything. There is a lot that I never taught you and you'll find that out on Raw while you watch me become the NEW World Heavyweight Champion!

HBK looks over his shoulder to find, Dean Ambrose

HBK: And there he is, the brash and cocky former World Champion himself, Dean Ambrose. Yeah, Dean, you see before you the old HBK smiling away. But much like you and everyone else keeping saying that I lost my smile and I dropped the ball and left town to another brand. I never lost who I was. I am still the guy the revolutionized the ladder match. I am still the guy that stole the show with Bret Hart in a 60 minute Iron Man Match. I am still the guy who went inside Hell in a Cell and defeated The Undertaker. I am still the guy who started the process with the Elimination Chamber. And yeah, I am still the guy who beat you for the World Title. Nothing has changed with, Shawn Michaels. And last but not least, I am the man who is going to take everything you have worked for and use it to my advantage. Did I want the Corporation to beat you down and end your career. No. You're a bright and talented competitor and is great for the future of this business. But you need to get your head out of your ass if you think that I am any different than I was before. Just like the rest of you need to. I realize that I am going to be a target for you guys because I am the guy who walked out on Raw. Make that mistake and it will be your downfall. You're a smart guy, Dean, don't cross me the wrong way. I'd take that World Title from you the same way over and over again!

A mix reaction from the crowd

HBK: Bray Wyatt, I have nothing to say to you. I see nothing, but someone who has issues. Maybe you and Dave should hook up and hang out. As for you AJ, I may respect you for what you have done, but make one thing for certain, I am the show stoppa still. I am still the man who crossed his best friend not once, not twice, but three times. You and I being allies on Raw isn't going to happen. It's all for one in this match. I will not hesitate to eliminate you first if meant getting that much closer to the World Title.

HBK addresses everyone

HBK: On Raw, I will become a two-time World Champion here in UWF and further cement my hall of fame career. And if you're not down with that, I got two words for ya............

The crowd chants "SUCK IT"

HBK lowers his microphone and waits for someone to respond

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats

“SILENCE!â€

The audience boo at the sound of an all too familiar voice, with one word the crowd know who it might be, and that simple assumption brings them all to booing out loud from one corner of the arena to the other. The titantron suddenly lights up and the crowds worst fears come to fruition as it is the very bearded face they were thinking of that pops up on the big screen.

93c8d711-084b-474f-805e-5222961dd7b3_zpsd1a9723d.jpg

Damien Sandow:

Allow me to beg your indulgence for one moment…My Name is Damien Sandow, and I am here to help each and every one of you.

The crowd jeer the introduction they’ve had to hear several times, the same one they thought they were rid over the past couple weeks.

Help not by making empty promises, help not by giving up and attempting to reestablish myself, but help by continuing what I’ve set out to do since first appearing in this company. For the recent events here in UWF have caused a lot of buzz, and as a result we have the opportunity to rewrite history with a complete quote unquote “restart†that they are advertising. With the hectic happenings as of late, things need to begin on a high note and first impressions are important and what better foot to start on than your intellectual savior claiming the Worlds Heavyweight championship. A championship I should have gained many a time beforehand, a championship that has long needed someone of my stature to bring it to the former glory it once garnered.

Sandow adjust his rob as he looks into the camera as if staring into the individuals out in the arena.

However! First I must emerge victorious in a battle royal, one with the top superstars of our industry and people who everyone expects to be holding this championship at the end of this week’s serial. One Mr. Shawn Michaels…

The crowd pop at Shawn’s name on instinct, and Sandow snarls in disgust at the reaction.

Or should I say Mr. Wrestlemania? Either way this man is considered an “iconâ€, the mere initials of his nickname are chanted by crowds worldwide. With the single stomp of his foot, it draws you all to cheer and stomp your own. This False idol is nothing more than a manipulator and a charlatan, he claims to have changed and yet keeps leading you down wrong paths and makes reference to a demeaning and vulgar catchphrase that is an embarrassment to our status as human beings that it has become so popular. With that said, we have faced once before, in fact it is only fitting that I begin raw against him for it was in my debut here in UWF that I defeated Shawn Michaels. Of course I don’t expect you to remember fondly about that, knowing the ignorance of the people I wouldn’t even be surprised if you claimed that was someone else and these people believe it. But the fact of the matter is I bested “The Main Event†and I shall do so once again and shine a light on this false idol once and for all revealing him for what he is.

Sandow raises an eyebrow

Just as it will reveal Mr. Cena, for he believes himself to be a dominant champion, but he is one simply because he has yet to fully realize his place when compared to the likes of myself. For in the past I’ve earned victories over Mr. Cena and yet he still believes to be better in some way, with that said, John brought up points that seemed favorite talking points of the lot of you. That I am new to this…â€show†if you can call this sad intellectually deprived wasteland that, and mentions of the old stable Your Enlightened Saviors. Well on Smackdown I accomplished everything there was for a wrestler to do, and I proved better than the oh so many people who came to this brand afterwards and became known as bigger stars. Did none of you wonder why Bray Wyatt and Daniel Bryan were known as mere followers of Damien Sandows group before they became main eventers on Raw, Why Michaels, Cena, and Ambrose before they came to the red brand and main evented pay per views and held titles as dominant superstars they were on Smackdown losing to Damien Sandow? That is because on Smackdown I wasn’t given the opportunities I earned, but whenever I was put in a bout I proved why I deserved them time and time again.

Sandow pauses, as if his anger rising for a moment and he quickly keeps his composure.

And yet the likes of David Batista and Daniel Bryan received opportunities for no prior reason, David defeated a man who had not accomplished a thing in this company and suddenly received a championship bout against a man who never earned his title for he won it by never pinning or making his opponent submit. While Daniel lost bout after bout, nothing more than a good guy to put against real winners. Until I plucked him from obscurity and guided him to the top, I single handedly made Daniel Bryan a star and with that gift he has tarnished the good name I made for him on this brand and that is a sin he shall be paying for now that I am on this brand.

Damien gets a smirk on his face

Which reminds me of one Bray Wyatt, our group held the tag team championships on two separate occasions and yet there were three teams attempted. Damien Sandow and Daniel Bryan won the titles, and Damien Sandow won them again with Bray Wyatt, and yet the one combination that failed to keep those titles was Daniel Bryan and Bray Wyatt. Mr. Wyatt you mentioned losing something, and no matter how hard you look and how convinced you are that you’ve found it once again, you shall never find it. For the thing that you lost was my guiding light, for without my guidance you and Daniel can only stumble upon greatness only to see it fall through your fingers in mere weeks. I was the secret to the success of Y.E.S and shall prove that to you both by defeating you both in this battle royal.

Sandow looks down at the floor for a moment, before he looks back up again shaking his head.

Speaking of our past, you cannot look back on Smackdown and forget Mr. Dean Ambrose. Dean is so highly regarded and put up to such a high standard here in UWF, just to face him seems a rite of passage to the big time in UWF. And yet, this savage has a weakness. And it is simply Damien Sandow, for in every singles bout we’ve faced in Dean Ambrose has claimed to do bodily harm to me and yet he always ends up defeated. Every advantage he had coming into this bout has now been thrown away by my inclusion, and as the personification of garbage that he is he shall be thrown away from the very ring he claims to rule over. This leaves one last name.

Sandow holds up one finger for a moment before continuing on.

AJ Styles, you are the only one in this bout I have yet to formally meet. However you may be the one I have the lowest opinion of, For in the past you’ve shown how egotistical you really are, the daredevil mentality engraved in your mind just like those classless and deplorable so called “hardcore†superstars in the past, and what a great example you are to the impressionable minds in the audience with your history of alcoholism and adultery. And yet it seems the other people in this bout can’t wait to compete against you, it is sad to see someone of your low morale standard be held to any high regard as to even be in this company let alone a part of this bout. While Bray and Daniel shall learn why they can’t accomplish a thing without me, John and David shall be removed from the pedestal they placed themselves atop of, and Shawn and Dean shall be revealed as the false idols they are once and for all by a man whose done it before, You AJ shall be defeated only because I cannot allow someone like you to ever represent our company as a World champion if I have anything to do about it.

As the crowd boos loudly, Sandow seems to have had it with a look of anger across his face.

SILENCE!

The crowd only boo louder as Sandow strokes his beard taking a deep breath as he calms down.

Please remain silent when I am speaking thank you.

The crowd doesn’t listen but Damien simply continues.

A new day is upon us, a new era of enlightenment as I become the Worlds Heavyweight Champion. And as my intellect shines down upon all of you in the sea of incompetence you, in a daily and consistent basis, it shall slowly turn this disgusting raw brand into a fillet mignon. You’re Welcome.

Coldhands

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Re: UWF Monday Night RAW 11/18/13 Global Championship: Kane(c) vs. Sting

images

Kane has a curious look on his face, as if flirting with the prospect of attacking Sting and his associate, Matthew Bloom. Ultimately the Champ chooses to continue speaking. He first directs his speech to Matthew Bloom.

Kane:Maybe you should let the men actually willing to do battle in the ring on Monday night to speak, instead of shouting from the sidelines. This isn’t about you, you don’t even belong out here. I am not defending my Championship against Matthew Bloom, I am defending against this man. A man who complains about slavery, about being a slave to these people. Yet again I stand across the ring from a hypocrite, because from what I have seen thus far, Steve Borden has a slave of his own and his name is Matthew Bloom.

Kane turns back to Sting

9491%20-%20Raw%20frowning%20kane%20mask%20wwe.png

Kane:

Fine. Have it your way. Steve Borden it is. It only serves to make my task that much easier. Because you see when I was stepping into the ring with Sting, I had an opponent who had achieved things, an opponent who had won championships; travelled the world, captured the hearts and minds of these people. A man who would without a doubt go down in history as one of the most recognizable faces in this industry. But without that identity, without that leather jacket and face paint, without that trademark baseball bat …… your just Steve. Steve Borden. No different to any other middle aged man in the street. Steve Borden has never done a damn thing in this ring, and if Steve Borden shows up on Monday night, then my job is going to be a hell of a lot easier than if it was Sting standing across the ring from me. You’ve thrown your little hissy fit without thinking of the consequences.

I don’t believe in respect nor do I crave it like you seem to. But if there is one thing I have observed from my time in this business, it’s that respect is a two way street. Thousands of these people hate me, and quite frankly I don’t give a damn. But they also respect me, because they know what I can do in the ring and I have proven it time and time again. You say that this change has come about due to the apathy of these people. I say that the reason these people are apathetic towards you is your own fault. If you gave them something to cheer about, maybe they would. As it stands, your no different from anybody else in that locker room. Selfish, arrogant, and always looking to hide behind an excuse. Your trying to shift the blame for your recent losses onto these fans, when it is really down to you, Sting. Since I came back to the UWF my opponents have all had one thing in common, a sense that they are somehow entitled to everything and accountable for nothing. Well I am going to hold you to account on Monday evening. I am going to expose Steve Borden in front of the thousands in the arena, and the millions no doubt watching on their television sets. Because now you have blamed your losses on the fans, the pressure is on for Steve Borden to come away with a result. Because when I put you on your back in that ring, there will be no more excuses left for you to make. The fans cannot be blamed for the failure of Steve Borden, not the way they were blamed for the failure of Sting.

The crowd actually give mild applause for what Kane is saying

Kane:

Do not cheer for me, for I am only stating fact. I am not on your side, I am on my side. The side where this Championship belt sits, and will continue to sit after Monday night comes and goes. Steve you are right when you say that I used to care for people, I used to epathise and I used to crave the attention from these fans. But that Kane is long gone. That Kane was a man who started off as a monster, a war machine without conscience or mercy. But he was slowly corrupted. Men like you sought him out for friendship, tried to make him care, tried to make him ‘one of the boys’. They played with my emotions, my feelings, and ultimately….they made me weak. The monster who scared opponents senseless became just another opponent. Like you I started to lose focus, started caring more for my supposed friends than I did about dominating my opponents in the ring. I am pleased to tell you Steve that the Kane I am talking about is dead. He died when I took my hiatus from this business. When I came back not three months ago, I was reborn. I do not have this mask on because I want to hide from the world. I wear this mask so that when people like you stand across the ring from me, they are reminded of just what I am capable of. This mask is a symbol of pain, destruction and carnage, three adjectives that have followed me my entire life. I have no problem standing face to face with you and telling you that I will destroy your hopes of holding this Championship on Monday night. I am no corward, and I despise the very people you accuse me of being. If I have a problem with someone, it is never too long before I make myself known to them. I have never ran away from a fight Sting, and make no bones about it, our match on Monday night is going to be a straight out fight between a Champion who is once again doing what he was put on this earth to do, maiming others, and his opponent. A man going through an identity crisis, who blames other people for his failures, a man too blind to see that his time is up, Steve Borden.

If you are so critical of my last opponents Steve, then perhaps you should stop demonstrating the exact same arrogance and pride that led to their downfall. The Great Khali and Austin Aries both stood exactly where you are and said they exact same things that you are saying now. That they were going to fight tooth and nail, overcome the odds and lift that Championship up high. Well the fairy tale ending they were looking for turned into a real nightmare. They went to their doom, because they failed to take heed of my words. And here you are, talking about how I am going to get the fight of my life on Monday, it all seems so familiar. So boring. I’d almost wish you would put that makeup back on, it would least give me something interesting to look at while pretending to take your musings seriously. I am not underestimating you Steve, I recognise your talents and abilities. I know a lot about you. I know your strengths, and I definitely know your weaknesses. Your weakness has always been that ego of yours, as Sting you would do anything to please these fans. As Steve Borden, I expect you are going to do anything you can to annoy them. Either way, it plays right into my hands. Because in pursuit of either goal, you are bound to make a mistake. One mistake Steve, that’s all it takes. One mistake and I will be ready to pounce, like that Lion in the story. I can assure you Steve there will be no parlour tricks come Monday night. The flames that ignite when I stand on that entrance ramp are replaced by the fire burning within my soul when I am in the ring. It burns through me, there is nothing magical about it. It is terrifying, possessive and it runs through my veins like blood. The fire still burns Steve, and it burns more than ever.

Kane issues a sigh as he is getting tired of speaking, he holds eye contact with Steve and continues speaking

Kane:

We both have no liking for these fans Steve, but it is your obsession with them that will lead to my triumph. It does not matter what these people think of me, I let them make their own minds up. You say your purpose is to make this associate of yours ‘shine’? How is Steve Borden competing for the Global Championship helping Matthew Bloom? All I see is an aging man getting someone younger to carry his bags and tell him he is still worth something. When all is said and done, I will go down as the most dominant champion of all time in this business. I will be known as the perennial force in UWF, a monster who terrorized and haunted the entire locker room. The past does not matter Steve, what is important is the present. The here and now. And come Monday Night, I will do whatever it takes to maintain my reign at the top of mountain.

Kane lowers the microphone and passes it over to his father, who is still sizing up Matthew Bloom

images

Paul Bearer:

Matthew Bloom. A man of many names! What are you, 6ft 7 inches? 350 lbs? I think I have just the model for you. Beautiful Mahogany, carved in the beautiful South America. It will hold your weight and give your body plenty of room. Ah, here it is!

The crowd and Matthew are confused as Bearer points to the titantron

images

The crowd gasp as the camera cuts to a room of coffins backstage with one just like Bearer described on the titantron.

Bearer:

Yessss that would suit you very well! You see Matthew I may not be a wrestler, I may not be trained to take you down in the ring. That is my son’s purpose. But I am a market leader in the business of death, and death is something that not even the great Matthew Bloom will be able to escape! I do not threaten you with physical force, but if you do decide to interfere where you do not belong, I have a way and means of making sure my enemies…rest..in..peace!

OCC: Sorry for the delay in getting this up! Been busy.​

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Steve looks at Paul Bearer and then at Kane and shakes his head before raising the microphone to once again give his rebuttal.

1372624850_1156_sting.jpg

"The Icon" Steve Borden: Once again, the only slave that we have in this ring is you, Kane, and your master isn't the one that you claim. No, instead of carrying out the tasks and wishes of the Devil himself, you are falling prey to what you claim is your greatest asset, your anger. All Matt here had to do was pick that microphone up in the first place for you to threaten him, and all he had to do was respond to that threat for you to get riled up and question why he's even out here. His very presence is bothering you, his participation in this conversation is irking you so greatly that your attention is beginning to divide. You wish that he would just leave, but he's not going to, so you can either take your own advice and keep this between you and I by not focusing on him, or you can keep dividing your attention and see how far that carries you in this title defense.

Try as you like to convince me that I've made a mistake by shedding my former image, because I am not at fault for having made a mistake here at all, nor have I done myself a disservice. Are you convinced that because I won't walk out here when it's match time, lean back, cup my hands around my mouth, and excitedly emit a, "Woo" that my body's going to cap at a certain point when it comes to releasing adrenaline? Do you think that because I won't have the face paint on that my vision is going to be deterred or the flesh on my face is going to be so fragile that I'll have to guard it the entire time, lest it deteroriate into such a damaged state, I can no longer continue? Are you truly of the belief that the jacket provides me with some kind of armor or something? Whatever it is that you do believe, think, and are convinced of, give me a break. I'm not Superman once he's exposed to kryptonite or Samson once he had his hair cut off, Kane, my abilities are still very much intact.

The only reason you wish that I was still portraying the "Icon" Sting is because with all of the accolades and accomplishments I racked up during the time I played him, a loss for you on Monday would've been a lot easier for you to stomach. Now that I've shed that image and stopped playing that character and decided to be myself, you're worried. You can't lose to regular old Steve Borden. I mean the Devil's favorite demon losing to an aged human that has no professional wrestling gimmick, there's just no way that can happen, because there's no way you're going to allow yourself to get beaten to the point that you let it happen, right? Wrong, my friend, because you've effectively sold yourself into the lie that I'm no longer a feasable threat anymore because I'm not playing a character, and it's that doubt that's going to leave you wide open for the finishing blow.

The crowd boos the idea of this as Steve continues.

"The Icon" Steve Borden: The apathy is their fault, Kane, because I did give them reason to cheer, time and time again. Every time a force arose that threatened not only their individual, personal well beings but the well being of this product that they love to watch, I was there to oppose that force and protect them, every single time. You take all the blood, perspiration, and tears that I gave for them in battles against the likes of Bradshaw's Cabinet, S.C.A.R., and Umaga and weigh the effect it should've had on them and the effect it actually had on them, and the difference is so sickening, unappreciative, and disrespectful that the combined solution it makes is the recipe for what you see and hear now, an apathetic and disgruntled man, bitter and vengeful, making them realize that they didn't know what they had when they had Sting.

Now they face the consequences, now they feel the pain that they inflicted on the man behind the paint, not only through having to hear my scathing words about and against them, but by seeing me pick apart opponents like you, their monster. And you're more their monster than you aren't, and it doesn't matter how much you resist it, you can't disprove it. If you were truly as dark and evil as you say you are, there would be nothing you say that any of them could relate to and you would garner no cheers or sounds of approval from them. But you got cheers, which means you're relatable to them, which makes you more human than monster, which takes the mystique right out of you and makes it more obvious that you are playing a character.

There's nothing scary about that. There is however something very pathetic about it. I'm here to show that there's something behind the smoke and mirrors that has been Sting all these years, whether anyone likes what they see and hear or not, there exists something more and quite frankly, there exists someone else. The pathetic part? It's been touched on already, there is nothing more to you than the character Kane. You call me an old man that's no different than any other old man, but at least being an indiscernable grandpa among grandpas isn't nearly as sad as the big Libertarian in make-up, a wig, and a Halloween mask still trying to play the boogie man at his age. You're not the fairy tale ending you accused your former opponents of searching for, you're the fairy tale. The monster under the bed, the giant at the top of the beanstalk, the thing that goes bump in the night. Oooooh, spooky!

Well that's fine by me, Lurch, you can talk about how you're an oversized, demonic pyromaniac and how scary you are as long as you want and as much as you want, because on Monday night, in your attempt to expose me, you will be exposed. You will be exposed as a man living in a fantasy, you will be exposed as someone that could only succeed on the bottom of the ladder brand, and you will be exposed when I take that Global Championship and the world can see your shame. Your intimidation tactics have failed! Your mind games have failed! Your every attempt to undermine me and make me second guess myself in any way, shape, or form...failed!

The crowd is giving Steve tremendous heat as he takes a moment to regain his composure, cracking a sly smile when he does.

"The Icon" Steve Borden: You did give me an idea, however. If you want to go showing off caskets and trying to get in my head with that, why don't we just make that the stipulation of the match? But should you accept, just know that once I roll your carcass into it and close the lid, you aren't going to have Paul Bearer's luck and come back.

The crowd hates that last remark and lets Steve have it for making it as he soaks up the disdain.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

devon3.jpg

Reverend D'Von is looking at everyone in the ring, then raises his mic up and points his bible towards Sheamus while laughing

Reverend D'Von: Hahaha, the only thing your speech reminds me of is a bible verse from James 1:14: "But each person is tempted when he is lured and enticed by his own desire." I can see great things in you my brother, however I hate to put a damper on your well-being but your negative qualities overpass the positive ones that I see inside you! I think it is preposterous that you think that you are worthy of going after the World Heavyweight Champion after losing in a match for the Hardcore Championship. A title belt that deserves no recognition, and a belt that certainly has no prestige in any shape or form. If you could please elaborate why a low-life heathen such as yourself is ready to after the greats such as John Cena, Batista, or even Damien Sandow, that would really help put my doubts towards you to ease. Although I should warn you that you can lie to a being like me, but you cannot lie to The Lord. He doesn't appreciate excuses from a sorry excuse of a man such as yourself and He will not tolerate any kind of nonsense.

The crowd boos as Reverend D'Von turns you Ted DiBiase.

If I had a nickel every time somebody mocked me as the man that one wishes they could be, I would be able to end world hunger. But of course I'm sure you have no idea what that is like Mr. DiBiase. Tell me my brother, did you arrive to this arena in your Mercedes, or your BMW? On second thought my brother why don't we ask the sinners watching on which vehicle they would rather see you with, seeing that they practically sold their soul to Satan to be able to attending this abomination known as the UWF. Logistically speaking the UWF Faithful should have a say on what luxurious and expensive automobile should Mr. DiBiase drive in. Your father I imagine has done terrible things in his past to obtain his wealth, and like father like son, I have no regrets in thinking that you are the same as your miserable heathen on a father. Oh yes Mr. Ted DiBiase Jr., it is times like this where sinners such as yourself are worshipped by the morons who plague this building only because you are rich behind your wildest dreams. It is quite pathetic actually on the amount of greed that you have inside of you. I would preach on the outcomes of greed, but with a man that matches the low willpower the typical wrestling fan, I would rather spend my time elsewhere then attempting to insult me by proclaiming 'I am nothing'. If you really wanted to insult me my brother then maybe you should get your facts straight: There are no such things as living Saints; only Saviours. And my brother: I AM the Saviour.

Crowd is chanting 'bullshit' now as D'Von looks at Christopher Daniels.

Well it appears that we meet again Mr. Daniels, and once more it happens to be in a Fatal Four Way type of matchup. However interesting this coincidence is. What is not interesting however is how you humour yourself as an angry man who believes he has the whole world ready to listen to his ambiguous messages. It is actually quite amusing on how hard you try to be the most respected member of the UWF my brother, but what is sad is your process on trying to achieve that goal. I am not going to attempt on how your Hardcore Championship reigns are deemed useless, only because I really do not want to beat on a dead horse. I will say however that your so called 'fans' are eating up everything that you say, and quite honestly Mr. Daniels it makes me sick to my stomach. To think that the UWF Faithful will abide to such nonsense that you bring to the table is nothing but pure heresy! You preach on how fans are lazy slobs, to me that is common sense my brother, everyone knows that the UWF Faithful contribute nothing to society except to hate and criticize. Another thing that you mentioned is how you are a desperate man who is willing to surrender his life in order to obtain a title. Not only is it sad my brother but it is disgraceful to even call you a human being. When one depends on something like the Transatlantic title to keep his ego intact, maybe it is time for him to go to church and pray to the Lord while he gets his priorities straight.

D'Von looks away from the three men and looks into the camera and smiles again.

My brothers and sisters, what I plan on doing as the Transatlantic Champion will be much more important and will be more satisfying then simply having my first title belt around my waist. I plan on using it as a stepping stone to go after the World Heavyweight Champion and finally becoming the Champion among the sinners in the UWF. I plan on winning the belt in the future my brothers and sisters and then maybe I will finally be recognized as the Saviour of UWF. A man can dream my brothers and sisters, but a man who puts faith into the Lord will always prevail no matter the odds. Oh my brother, testify!

Reverend D'Von lowers his mic as he awaits for somebody else to speak up

Aniking

Reaction score

D'Von doesn't have to wait very long before DiBiase steps up to take the spotlight once more.

DiBiase20.jpg

Ted DiBiase Jr: D'Von, I wouldn't be making such accusations too soon if I were you. After all, the match is still a couple of days away, not to mention there are four men involved in the contest, so placing all your eggs into a basket so eloquently labelled "religion"? It's a slippery slope, but hey, if it offers me the pleasure of watching you slip straight off the cliff after having eaten your own words courtesy of a little Dream Street, then I guess I should implore that you continue in your beliefs. See D'Von, what you're failing to comprehend is the fact that my father and I are too very different people. Sure, we both have a substantial fortune and we enjoy the luxurious lifestyle it offers, but what we do in this ring seems to be a point that's being missed. My father is a legend and a WWE Hall of Famer - nothing else needs to be added to that equation. As for myself? Well, as much as I adore and respect my old man, I feel that I have overtaken him when it comes to in-ring expertise. That's a dangerous yet deeply truthful statement, D'Von, and it's one that doesn't bode well for you on Raw. You're too focused on my money and my family's legacy, clearly in awe of our greatness, that you can't see the bigger picture. But don't worry; it doesn't involve the UWF Universe, as much as you somehow think it does. It just involves the Transatlantic Championship, the very championship I will be competing for after Tuesday night.

DiBiase confidently turns his head and looks out at the UWF Universe, who resoundingly boo him. DiBiase looks back at D'Von quizzically, curious as to his statement earlier, before refocusing his attention and directing it to Sheamus.

Ted DiBiase Jr: It seems to me that something I have said has been severely misinterpreted. Maybe I didn't speak clearly enough or you're just too idiotic to figure it out, but never once did I brag about beating R-Truth and Roman Reigns. Never once did I state that just by beating them I warrant my spot in this match. Let me go on record and say that they were comfortable victories and all I was saying was I am bringing great form into this match - undefeated form - combined with a history of success in this very company. I have proven what I can do and have the accolades to show for it... but you don't. You abuse a now non-existent brand that obviously cannot fight back, you talk up the show you were supposedly dominating yet have nothing to show for said domination, but you have the audacity to label me, a DiBiase, a loser? Don't you think you're being a little hypocritical there, Sheamus? I mean, if you truly ARE the future World Champion you proclaim to be, something that I have achieved TWICE might I add, then you shouldn't have any trouble should you? Seems to me you're on Dream Street before you're even sent there... if you know what I mean.

DiBiase again winks at Sheamus, alluding to a similar statement he made earlier to him. With that, he moves on to Daniels, who is now in the ring.

Ted DiBiase Jr: Chris, can you blame me for making the assumption that I did? Both Sheamus and D'Von have both done what all men do when they know they're going head-to-head with a DiBiase - they make a desperate attempt at tarnishing our reputation. See I'm not falling for this little trick, Chris. I know you were going to do the very same thing and I just beat you to the punch. To make yourself seem superior at my expense, you turned my words back on me and suggested that I am a liar. You're also back flipping as well, claiming you respect the DiBiase name but then suggest my PROVEN success is through leeching off my father's name. Chris, you're wide of the mark like everybody always is. I share the same name as my father out of respect for his career and for the man himself. I was named after him for a reason and it's because I was destined to be a professional wrestler just like him. I haven't needed to use my name or my money to gain anything in my career... I've just entered this ring and achieved it all... by... myself. I didn't need my father to become UWF World Heavyweight Champion, I didn't need him to become UWF Tag Team Champion, and I won't need him to become UWF Transatlantic Champion.

DiBiase looks down at Daniels as if to say "Do you understand me" but before he can utter another word, Maryse grabs hold of the microphone. DiBiase grins and allows her to, addressing her man's three opponents.

Maryse_display_image.jpg

Maryse: Gentlemen, my Teddy will be the Transatlantic Champion. It is time you understood this and stop being children. Ai-je assez clair?

Maryse smiles and hands the microphone back to DiBiase, who nods his head in approval. He throws his arm around Maryse and waits for a response.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Daniels begins to laugh for no apparent reason. He doubles over in amusement as he attempts to look each man in the eye.

daniels.jpg

“The Fallen Angel†Christopher Daniels:
You’re all serious? You all actually think you’re making sense? Ted, if you didn’t want us bringing up your father, why mention him in the first place? You know damn well that most simpletons go for the easy kill. I however am different. I brought up how you leech off your father because the way you continue to talk about him. Your father did more for this business than you could ever hope or dream to. But I won’t get into any of those details. In fact, I’m going to pretend I didn’t hear any of you because all it was was jibberish. I do however want to remember one thing, and that’s what Sheamus said. Sheamus, you said you were dominating Smackdown, and if that was the case I might take you seriously, but I watched Smackdown. You had a handful of matches; you weren’t some God over there. You were simply another wrestler that needed booking. I don’t understand why you have to lie in order to stroke that ego of yours.

Gentlemen, it’s gotten to the point now where you all continuously repeat yourselves, and I honestly thought that was my thing. And that’s not because I’m a repetitive moron. I have to repeat myself otherwise nobody is going to understand what I’m saying, because you’re all morons. The peons, who pay to watch us, have no clue as to how useless they really are. We make most of our money from merchandise anyway. I’m sure I’ll get a nice slap on the wrist for that one, but it’s true. Merchandise and pay per view buyrates, that’s all this company cares about. I know it’s all you fools care about, otherwise you wouldn’t be talking as big of a game as you have. I don’t talk a big game; I speak only the truth and facts. Fact of the matter is, I’m in the best shape of my life both physically and mentally. You clearly didn’t understand what I meant when I said I was desperate so allow me to explain it to you in a way I think you’ll understand. I’m desperate in the way that I need to show you disrespectful morons that I have what it takes. The championship is useless to me unless I earn it, which I plan to do.

Hogan is a great wrestler, and I respect the hell out of him and what he has done for this business. But I’m not going to allow his legendary status turn me into a man of no respect. Most people have a bad habit of talking trash to legends when it’s a title match. All they ever seem to care about is winning the championship and making the money that usually comes with winning a championship. I’m not way up on the payroll here to really speak in such a way to the man who made it possible for me to do what I love. I don’t need to have any fans backing me in anyway, simply because I rely solely on my skills. My skills, which I have crafted over the years has brought me much success in different companies. Some companies vary depending on management. Perhaps I simply have to wait until they deem me fit to go after the bigger title. I don’t plan on being the face of this company because I know my inability to censor my thoughts stops me from doing so and I couldn’t be more happy about that. I’d rather be honest with myself and happy where I’m at then be a miserable company man. I won’t cater to these people.

Daniels sweeps his arm out indicating he meant the fans, who don’t really appreciate the gesture. He simply shrugs it off as he continues.

I’m fighting not for myself, but for the guys who are just like me. There are guys in the back who are too afraid to speak their mind because they worry where it might place them in the company afterwards. I’ve accepted my fate for too long now, and I’m coming out swinging. I consider this whole reset thing a blessing, and not that kind of blessing D’Von. It’s a blessing because it trimmed the fat and we no longer have those ego filled morons who thought they were worth more than they actually were. We no longer have to sit through so much useless talking. I don’t rely on gimmicks to get myself over; in fact I could care less if I am over. Sheamus, you use that whole Great White thing because you’re one of the grossest looking gingers anybody has ever seen. People tend to like freak shows. Ted, although you think you’re not like your father, you most certainly are. You have the stereotypical annoying French girlfriend who everybody thinks is hot, but never understands. All while knowing that she’s only with you for your money. Money which you aren’t afraid to flash around I might add. People hate the rich and you feed off of it. And D’Von, you pray to a false entity, not like I haven’t seen that done before. Please, save the prayers for someone who cares.

Gentlemen, I’m as real as real can be. I don’t hide behind a mask; I don’t talk a big game hoping my opponent doesn’t show up out of fear. So you might think I’m just lying and make all kinds of accusations, that’s all well and good, while you do that I’ll just be proving why I deserve to continue up the ladder while you squander at the bottom looking for some kind of way up.

Daniels lowers his microphone with a triumphant smile.​

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

AJ goes as he looks on at everyone in the ring and AJ begins to speak

y5yOmvf.png

AJ Styles: A lot of gums being yapped in this match, and honestly who can blame people for not doing so. This is for the world heavyweight championship... As I stand here in the middle of this ring, and I look at the guys to my left, and right I can't help but get excited. I can't help but to want and try to throw one of you out of this ring right now. Just to get the blood going, just to warm up, just because I am excited, but I can't do such a thing all I can do is wait, now let me address Mr. Sandow on the big screen over there. Damien; first time ever that I am hearing our Intelleeectuuaalll Saviour? is that right? It dosen't matter because Damien obviously you being so new to the history that is AJ Styles, you don't know a lick of UCW. You don't know what I did to earn my name in such high regard which is why people want to face me in this match, and Sandow you may have just watched youtube clips of me, but this whole alcoholism I haven't drank since August. So you can cross that off your list of insults on AJ Styles, but I find it funny how you don't want me to represent this company as World Champion. Damien why is that? Why is it you don'w want me to be the World heavyweight champion? I mean lets compare each other. Dark hair? Check. Beard check? Unique image? Check. Damien we are like spitting images of each other. The only differences is that I don't use big ole confusing words. Ya see Damien these fans and a lot of men in this ring. They respect what in the hell I do. They see that AJ Styles started with nothing but worked his way back up to the top. So Damien I suggest you better get ready, because you are going to be in a Dawg fight Georgia Bulldog styles when you come to Raw.

Fans cheer as AJ goes and he paces around the ring, and he looks at John Cena. AJ Styles goes and he speaks to John Cena

AJ Styles: John if something old is not going to happen, and its time for me to start preparing for this match, then that is what I am going to do. John I have faced so many different versions of you that I am not afraid to go one on one with you in this ring. If it comes down to you and I in this match, I almost feel like I have the advantage. Yeah John isn't that crazy for you to hear. The maybe your opponent feels like they have the advantage over you. John in your thick head you feel like your perfect. You feel that you can get away with everything, but in my world John you're nothing but a spoiled brat, and down in the south there are many ways to deal with spoiled brats, but the way I am going to handle you, is not something I would support to parents. John I am going into this ring, and I am going to beat the living hell out of you. I know you don't seem intimidated by this threat, but John you have never faced me like this AJ Styles before. This AJ Styles John is totally different then that one you probably faced years ago at UCW, but John I am now how you would say... Ruthless. That calf John it looks like it can be a little tender. Wouldn't it be a shame if someone added more damage too it?

AJ goes as he looks on at John as the fans are silent looking on at these two men staredown each other. AJ turns around and he looks at Dave Batista, AJ goes as he begins to speak towards at Batista

mjaKlNX.png

AJ Styles:You're even more self absorbed then before. Batista you may be the tag team champions, and I know this will sound corny, but there is no I in team. Batista now there is an I in independent, but Batista that is just how you want to be. Independent, you're glad you're out of the corporation, but the problem is now Dave even when you're out of this group. You still look down on us smaller wrestlers. You still view us as nothing more then vanilla midgets. Dave I think Stephanie naming you leader of that group has put you far away from planet earth, well don't worry Dave I am going to bring you back to reality. Dave you and I have rarely faced, but this Monday Dave you're going to actually see what it is like when this "Vanilla Midget" hits you right in your face. Then maybe, and that is a big maybe you will be brought back on this Earth as a much more humble person.

Dave looks on at AJ Styles not phazed as AJ goes and he looks at Daniel Bryan, AJ looks at him as the fans cheer at the staredown between these men. The fans like this scene, and AJ begins to speak

AJ Styles: Daniel I expect nothing less from you my friend. You want to prove that you're better then me, and Daniel I am just the same. This respect we have is not to fill our egos, but this respect is built off of pure competition that we have. I am deadset and focused Daniel. Like never before. I am going to make sure that everything I do in this ring is nothing but close to perfect. Just like you Bryan I am deadset on becoming the world heavyweight champion once again. I want that gold back around my waist. I don't taste that gold just yet. But I can feel that my biggest road block in this match could be you Bryan, and all I got to say to you my friend is that I am up to the task of taking you on.. and beating you once again.

Fans give a mix reaction as AJ goes and he looks on at Dean Amrbose. AJ begins to speak to the former four time world champion as the audience quiets down as AJ speaks

AJ Styles: Dean I am just as tough as people say I am. I don't fly as high like I did back in the day, but Dean that is the thing. I don't really need to fly all that much anymore. During my dark period in my life I changed what AJ Styles is all about. I turned myself into a complete wrestler. Not just some guy that is just known for that high spot. Now don't get me wrong Dean if I need to pull off a big move in the match, let me tell you I will do it. I mean look at Lockdown where I performed the move of the year off the top of the steel cage, and look at Bound for Glory where I pulled off another move you could call move of the year as well. Dean I am known for having some tricks up my sleeve, and my first time facing you Dean I will be sure to pull out some more tricks up my sleeve. I have actually a move planned for this battle royal, but you know Dean magicians don't give out there tricks, and you will just have to see on Monday night Raw what I will pull out in this match, and just to give a preview it is going to be phenomenal.

fans cheer as AJ goes and he begins to speak to almost everybody

AJ Styles: Seems like the cat has gotten Bray Wyatt's tongue at the moment, and Shawn I am glad you're excited to face me, but boys let me tell you something. It dosen't matter too me what you throw at me, because right now I am standing in the middle of this ring as a man looking to become world heavyweight champion once again. You men had your chance to be great at one point, and some of you succeeded. While some of you haven't, but right now boys I was ready to take flight as World heavyweight champion a month ago, but I just didn't seem to get what it means to be a world heavyweight champion at that moment, but being surrounded by all these former champions that have come before has made me realize even more just how great that belt. Just how amazing it is to be world heavyweight champion, and I want that belt back, I want that feeling back, and I will get that belt back this Monday night RAW. Not just for myself, not just for my wife and three kids, but most importantly for these fans. These fans don't want just an ordinary man holding this belt... no they want something bigger, something greater, they want something "Phenomenal", and I want to give them that champion. Ladies and gentlemen I am AJ Styles the next UWF World heavyweight champion.

Fans cheer as AJ is in the middle of the ring as he looks on fired up for this match, AJ goes as he looks around, and he awaits for a response

Coldhands

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar

normal_26th2BDec2B20112B-2BMNR_avi0186.jpg

Kane holds out his arm, and Bearer passes the microphone back to his son. Kane slowly approaches Steve, stopping just short of the challenger. About 2 inches separate the Champion from the Challenger as the crowd are going nuts for a potential confrontation. Malice lurks behind the eyes of the Champion through his red mask, and he slowly brings the microphone back up to his lips.

Kane:

I can assure you Steve that I am very much in control of my anger. For if I was not, believe me when I say that you would not still be standing there with that smug grin on your face. If I was a slave to my anger, that ‘associate’ of yours would be in a heap at my feet. I am not a slave to my anger. My hate is what sets me apart from you and all the others in this company, but I know when to use it and when to keep it in line. It is the beast that lurks within me, but fortunately I am holding the reins. I am holding back right now not out of any affection or respect for you Steve, but so that nobody can say on Monday Night that I had an unfair advantage. When you enter that ring on Monday Night I want you to be 100 per cent, I want you to be ready to go and prepared to hit me with every weapon in your arsenal. I want you to sweat as you try to take me off my feet. I want you to tire as you try to come up with ways of keeping on the mat for three seconds. I want to see that look of terror on your face Steve, when the inevitable moment of realization hits you, and the cameras broadcast it to the world. The same look that has plagued men for years, taking the memory to their graves. That look when you come to realise that you cannot keep me down. That no matter what you do, no matter how much you throw at me, you simply cannot defeat me. An injured Steve Borden is no use to me, so no I am not a slave to my anger. There is only one person I answer to Steve, and that person is not my father. My master is not anger, but the one from who all anger flows from. The one whose name in which we sin. I happen to know you believe in the Devil Steve, but you are on the wrong side of the war when it comes to spirituality, just like you will be on the wrong side of the war when I stand over your broken body with this Championship belt held high in the air.

Matthew Bloom will not cause me to lose my focus. Steve the only thing I am focused on is keeping THIS Championship belt and denying all others the treasure which they so obsessively seek.

5154377ea588e.image.jpg

Kane holds up the Global Championship directly in front of Steve.

Kane:

All the attention this week may be on the Battle Royal to crown a new UWF Champion, but this Championship is where the real power lies in this company. Whoever wins that Battle Royal will inevitably be locking horns with the holder of this Championship. Matthew Bloom is not going to cause me to lose focus. If anything the presence of your friend here is going to intensify my focus on defeating you. You see what does concern me Steve is the potential for Matthew to interfere in our little match here, and try to influence the outcome. I have fallen victim before to the machinations of outside interference, whereby my opponent knows that he cannot defeat me, and instead reaches to win as a result of treachery. Judging by the speed and manner in which you have betrayed your fans, I would not put it past you to betray your principles and attempt to use this man to help you to glory on Monday night. But it is of no matter. I have been up against the odds before and I have triumphed. It just goes to show how much of a shadow of your former self you have become. The Sting I knew was a loner, a lone wolf who was by himself in victory and defeat. And yet here you stand, a man who needs to be accompanied by a chaperone to make himself still feel relevant. Your self-induced bubble of denial is going to be burst this Monday Steve, the Devil’s Favourite Demon is going to give you a reality check straight from the depths of Hell. Because I have news for you Steve, you are no longer the big fish in the pond. That pond has grown larger over the years, and standing before you is a shark who is stalking his prey.

I fully realise that you are still the same man regardless of your appearance. But you have to realise the mental effects of dropping the identity you have performed under for years. When you walk down that ramp on Monday evening, without that jacket, without that baseball bat, without these people chanting your name, it can put your mind in a very different place from where you are used to. And I will be ready to take advantage of that weakness. That jacket of yours does not give you armour no, but it is familiar to you, and without it, you could be vulnerable. I speak from experience. Those few years that I was forced to remove this mask put me in that same situation you are going to be facing this week.

No matter how hard you try to convince yourself Steve, how much you lie to yourself, you are still wrestling on borrowed time. I am not discounting you because of your age, or because you have changed your personality, doing that would make me just as foolish as my previous opponents. No, I am simply confident that the days of you dominating the wrestling industry are long over. This recent change in you had me puzzled, but now I get it…….

The crowd are slightly confused as Kane motions to the titantron, revealing an image of Sting and Hulk Hogan standing across the ring from each other.

hqdefault.jpg

Kane:

Let me take you down memory lane, Steve. Bash at the Beach, July 7 1996 to be exact. A man we both have a lot of history with, Hulk Hogan turned his back on the millions of fans who had been saying there prayers and taking their vitamins. Plenty of excuses were given for this sudden change. One being that the fans had somehow caused Hogan’s change in attitude. But I saw the real reason. For Hulk Hogan’s betrayal of all those who helped his career, was down to one reason and one reason only. Self-preservation. Tasting success was something Hogan was never prepared to give up. He was desperate to cling to his status as the face of the company, so much so that he was willing to abandon all he claimed to have stood for. That is until one young rebel stood up to him. That man was you Steve. Here you are, standing across the ring from him one year later at Starrcade ’97. You stood up to him and you defeated him. And now look at you, fast forward 17 years and you have transformed into the very man that Hulk Hogan was all those years ago. The only difference being that you are willing to sacrifice and turn your back on everything you have done and accomplished in order to return to you former glory.

But whether it’s Sting, Steve Borden, Flash Borden, Blade Runner Flash that stands in front of me, your grip on this business has been eroded to the point where you are slowly slipping down the ladder to obscurity. That explains this recent change in you Steve, a last desperate attempt to grab the headlines, to get yourself noticed and to make up from your dismal performances in the squared circle. But it’s not going to work. You are not going to return to prominence at the expense of the most dominate Champion these people have ever bore witness to. UWF already has a face, and it’s one of fire and blood. It’s the crimson mask of the Big Red Monster. I can assure that I am not a character, some of these people may deem it fit to cheer for me or boo me, but only as a result of my actions towards my opponents. Like I said before, people may love or hate me, but all of them respect me. They respect my commitment to taking down whoever stands in my path, be it fan favourite or fan villain. And right now you are their villain, so of course they are going to cheer the monster who is going to bring you to the fiery depths of hell come Monday evening. There is someone behind the smoke and mirrors that was Sting, but when the smoke clears, and the mirrors are smashed, all that remains is an insecure aging relic of a bygone era who doesn’t know when his time is up. The story of Steve Borden is entering its final chapter, and I already know the ending. I am not a fairy tale, I am not the monster under the bed. But if you look beyond the pyro, if you look beyond the red mist, if you look behind this mask into my eyes, you will see the heart of a demon. And demons…never die.

Kane turns from Sting and walks to the ropes, he is just about to leave the ring when he stops. He turns back to look at Steve and walks back over to him.

images

Kane:

And I almost forgot. If it’s a casket match you want, then so be it. I'll let the UWF management make that decision, but you'll hear no complaints from me. You have dug your own grave. I cannot think of a more fitting way to end the hopes of a man who seeks glory, than locking him and his ambition six feet under in a casket!

The crowd slightly pops at this as Kane lowers the microphone.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Steve raises his microphone again, enjoying that he gets to address Kane once again as he flashes an arrogant smile before he begins what he raised his microphone to say.

1011913_10151576346901026_1560333817_n.jpg

"The Icon" Steve Borden: Intimidation tactics again, eh? Well I suppose if the well only provides you with one thing to drink, you either continue to fill it up with the same thing or leave it empty and go thirsty. Too bad that it's still missing its mark. The heights you can reach with your anger and the depth of the hatred your anger plunges you into is of no concern to me except for entertainment purposes, I rather enjoy watching you get so worked up. Beyond that, it has no effect on me. I feel no fear, I feel no endangerment, I only feel increasing excitement to make you eat each and every one of your words, a dish that I will rightfully refer to as the last meal of your title reign, which is fitting with all the talk of death and caskets going on out here.

And to think, for all this time we were lead to believe that big brother was the only dead man in the world of professional wrestling, but now we know there are two. Now if I were you speaking to me, I would expand upon that and warn you that your actual life is in danger of coming to an end and that me calling you a dead man was a foretelling of things to come, but since I look at this from a realistic standpoint and I'm not making an attempt to be the second coming of Edgar Allen Poe or Hitchcock, my referring to you as a dead man foretells the death of Kane the Global Champion when I bring the reign to an end on Monday night, and depending on how you react to it, it could also be foretelling of a fashion of you dying without an actual, physical death taking place, in that everything that's holding together your mental state, the control you have over your emotions, and even your most basic motor skills and functions is so devastated by the victory you were sure you'd be tasting failing to come to pass, all...breaks...down.

The fans boo this and Steve smiles smugly again, knowing that he's about to say a lot more that's going to upset them.

"The Icon" Steve Borden: You see, Kane, unless you actually physically try to carry out wiping this smug look off my face or physically try to level Matt here, it's just talk. It's the hyping of a what if scenario. It's empty, it's meaningless, it carries no weight despite how badly you want it to. Let me use some of your wording to explain things to you in a way you can comprehend. You refer to yourself as entirely different as the Kane I knew when I was still donning the face paint and playing Sting. If that is in fact the case, then something else that makes this impending match-up so compelling for everyone that's looking forward to seeing it is Steve Borden and this Kane standing across the ring from him have never faced off before. You also point out that you recognize Matt Bloom, but given that he's not a puppet to these fans anymore and is also being himself for the first time, you've never faced him before either.

So how do I, Matt, or anyone listening to us having this conversation know that you're able to successfully carry out either of those threats? Well, I've just proved my own point again, Kane because as I've already said, no one knows if you're capable of doing it unless you try. If you try and fail, everyone will know it was just talk. If you try and succeed, everyone will know that the reason you said what you did is because you knew all along that you had what you needed to back up every word and executed thought that I criticized. But since you've had so many opportunities to try in the amount of time that I've spent speaking and haven't capitalized on any of them, I know that we aren't going to find out which it is until Monday night.

Steve pauses for a moment, as if to give Kane another opportunity to strike him, before he continues.

"The Icon" Steve Borden: Which doesn't entirely bother me, because I want you at your best just like you want me at my best, but here's the difference between you and I on that front. You want me at one hundred percent so that the people are happy, so that the people are pleased when you retain that title for them. No, no, you hate these people, you don't care what they think. Well if that's true, and you keep insisting that it is, who exactly would be accusing you of having an unfair advantage? Someone among your peers would have to say it, and since you don't want to hear anyone say it, you obviously care about their opinions on the matter which, again, doesn't make you a monster because monsters don't play by the rules, especially the rules of society. They don't aim to please the people they want to inspire fear in. If you and Paul were truly this Frankenstein and Frankenstein's monster dynamic you're going for, his would be the only opinion you truly cared about and the path of destruction you carve would be the only thing he takes delight in.

But, he hasn't spoken a word about it, and to me, silence speaks louder in this case. His silence on the matter tells me that he supports your desire for fairness, which means he's just as sold out to these people as you are. You want me at one hundred percent so that the Global Championship can have a highly contested match-up and your reign has an actually credible defense on it, you want it for the warm and fuzzy feeling that it can and will inspire in the bodies of so many. I want it for a different reason. I want you at one hundred percent so that I don't have a piece of you, or even multiple pieces of you. I don't want pieces, I don't want fractions, I want the entire Kane, the complete package, and that's so I can decimate and embarass you from the one hundredth percent version that comes in at the beginning of match to that Kane on his last percent that dwindles to zero at the end of the match.

Steve's arrogance is eating the crowd alive as they are mad with booing towards him, and Steve continues to eat it up and bask in it all.

"The Icon" Steve Borden: When I was Sting, I would've been happy with failing to capture the championship as long as it meant a good fight was put up and the fans got what they paid for. Well I'm not an idiot anymore, which means I settle for nothing, nothing, less than winning the Global Championship from you. And if you couple my fight with my lack of fear and you shed your denial and embrace the truth, you'll realize that there's no point in waiting for that look of fear or that moment of realization, because it's a look that's not going to appear on my face, it's going to appear on yours, and it's a moment I will experience, but it will be your moment when you realize that your moment in the sun has set, and mine, as well as Matt's due to his association with me, has risen.

You aren't distracted? Then why do you bother yourself with where the focus is going to be? All I'm concerned with is where my focus is, and my focus is on this match and this championship, just as all eight of those men are focused solely on their match and the World Heavyweight Championship. I'll concern myself with facing off against the other men on this roster as they arrive in my crosshairs in the order that they're standing in line, but until that happens, who cares. As many different places as you're allowing your mind to go, I shudder to think what life would be like for you if you were in fact a shark. Talk about doing something on borrowed time, you'd be living on borrowed time, too busy watching what this school of fish is doing or that school of fish is doing that you wouldn't realize you were starving to death until you died or a bigger creature came to devour you.

Steve pauses again briefly, giving Kane another opportunity to hit him, then continues with what he's saying.

"The Icon" Steve Borden: Shark Boy is a more convincing and intimidating shark than you are, Kane, whether you're using an analogy or not. But let's talk more about your supposed focus. If you aren't focused on Matt, and his very presence makes you want to defeat me more, then why do you keep looking at him? Why do you keep talking about him? Matt came out here to make his intentions to the wrestling world known, that he is here for redemption, that he is here to do what everyone else in UWF is here to do, wrestle. Like a scared child afraid to go to sleep because of the monster he thinks is under the bed, you know the one you pretend to be, you just keeping returning to your theory, the source of your concern and worry, the very thing causing you so much stress and, if you're honest with yourself, so much fear.

"What if Matt interferes? I can chokeslam Steve through the ring mat, pull him out of the hole it leaves, tombstone him, and go for the pinfall but...what if Matt interferes?" Matt's only going to get involved if he has to, Kane, and the only reason he'll have to is if Paul over there tries to interfere. Not to mention, as the match stood before you accepted my stipulation, a one-on-one straight singles match, Matt interfering would've lead to a disqualification, which would have cost me the championship. As my colleague and friend, Matt wouldn't do that.

Matt shakes his head, "No" to affirm to everyone that he'd never do such a thing as Steve pats him on the back a few times.

"The Icon" Steve Borden: You really need to start thinking things through before you say them, especially when it comes to your accusations, because with every pointing you do of that finger, you're pointing three back at yourself, making yourself the hypocrite you tried to make me out to be. Criticizing me for not being a lone wolf when you don't go anywhere without your father by your side like he's carrying your special needs medication is just flat out ignorant of you, and it's an extension of your desperate attempt to try to make me write off this transformation and acquisition of Matt as mistakes.

Now, I understand that you're homesick for Impact, but bringing Hulk Hogan into this? If you miss Hogan so much, go look for his locker room and give him a hug or something, he's on the Raw roster too. I understand, Hulk Hogan is just like Triple H and a few other select names associated with this industry, to be compared to them is shameful, it inspires anger and defensiveness. Well I'm not going to get defensive, Kane, I'm just going to do what should be familiar to you all by now, and that's mire in my disappointment in you. Yeah, I turned my back on the fans just like Hogan did all those years ago. Who hasn't turned their back on the fans before, Kane? You could've compared what I'm doing to anyone else since the inception of the entertainment aspect of this industry and still had a point, but regardless of your example, it's an empty point.

Right now there are two wrestling fans, maybe they're at the merchandise stand, maybe they're at the food stand, maybe they're sitting next to each other on the couch at home watching this. But right now, those two are looking at one another as one poses the question, "Why'd Kane bother bringing that up?" and the other responds with not a word, he just shrugs. That's what you've replaced fear with Kane, you inspire shrugs. "Why did Kane bring up Hogan?" Shrug. "Why did Kane bring up the battle royal?" Shrug. "Why did we ever fear this guy?" Shrug. And when I roll you into that casket and close the lid, and you're wheeled out of the arena, they'll all look at one another again. "Will Kane be back?" and their friend will shrug, and wonder aloud what else is on the television, and when they find nothing else as exciting as what they just saw, they'll turn it off and with the press of one button, the screen, much like your title reign as we draw closer to Monday night, will fade to black. Click.

Steve extends his arm and mimes holding a remote control and pressing the power button with his thumb. He then lowers his arm and then lowers his other arm, therefore again lowering the microphone, as he looks at Kane very seriously, no smugness or cockiness at all.

Last edited:

iBunka

Reaction score
UWF RAW: Hulk Hogan vs The Miz

The lights dim down as Hogan's entrance song hits the PA system. He walks out onto the stage looking slightly confused, as he doesn't know where he stands at this moment with his fans. He decides to hope for the best as he flashes off a couple of his signature poses before continuing down the ramp. The cheers are split 50/50, with half of them being boo's. He manages his way to the center of a ring with a mic in hand. He looks around at the fans who continue to cheer and boo. He shakes his head while smirking, knowing he has to pull out a classic promo to try and win back some lost fans. He begins the mic to his lips before beginning to speak.

Hogan_bfg_07_mr_1821712a.jpg

Hulk Hogan: "Well you know they said it was my last ride man. On that last night of iMPACT, when I was done hanging and banging, when I jumped on the Harley man, as I went through the intersection, as I headed for the mountains, some of the nonbelievers in the gym said 'see ya later Hulksterman - this is your last ride.' Take me alive brothers. When I felt the fury as I ripped and as I tore the shirt, as I headed for the sunset man, I looked down brothers, and as the sun beamed off the gold around my waist I realized that sooner or later you gotta live or die and you gotta face the truth. For you Miz, it's time for you to face the truth brother. When I think of what you and I have to do man, what I have to do is nothing. All I have to do is merely beat someone who thinks they made some headlines when they returned. Someone who is just a road block as four men compete tonight at a shot for this belt. You don't get a shot at this dude. But Miz, you gotta face the truth brother. In it's purest form, the purest truth there is man, the training, the saying the prayers, and the vitamins, and to beat me man - you gotta beat every Hulkamaniac that's left. Every little Hulkster in the world, everyone that plays it straight, everyone who doesn't take any shortcuts brother. They usually say if the dirty air doesn't get it, the politicians will - but in this case - it's gonna be Hulkamania. And the reason it's gonna get ya man, is the purest form of the truth there is. I cant wait to see you go down at the feet of Hulkamania in front of the thousands in attendance. The people preying on this gold dude, the men at home waiting for Hulkamania to tumble, this match is for them - to show them they are all wrong brother."

Hogan pets his mustache and looks around. The fans seem to be moving more to his side as they are beginning to like the old Hogan.

Hulk Hogan: "Let me explain one thing here to the four men competing later tonight. To take the Transatlantic title from me, regardless of who wins, the first thing you're gonna have to do, is take two of the largest arms in the world - and break them in half. After you do that brother, you gotta roll the Hulkster over onto the largest back in the world, and pin me for one, two, three. But it can't be done. Let me tell you something man. The four of you are in the wrong territory brother. Same goes for Miz in about two minutes. This is Hulk country, I own this ring and all the Hulkamaniacs surrounding it. We live by the three demandments of training, saying our prayers, and eating our vitamins, and we can get by any obstacles as long as we believe. I just wanna say one thing brother, if you go to the top rope and put a knee in the back of my head, or come crashing down - I'll bench press ya through the atmosphere, just like I was to do if the sun was to fall out of the sky. Miz, you may be in my way tonight brother, but Hulk Hogan doesn't lose focus on what's at hand. You're just another nobody I have to walk through to defend this gold around my waist. What counts tonight are the four men lurking over my shoulder dude, and I just want to know one thing man. WHAT ARE THEY GONNA DO BROTHER, WHEN THE REAL TRUTH, THE 24 INCH PYTHONS, AND HULKAMANIA, RUN WILD ON THEM?!"

The fans cheer as Hogan smiles and takes a deep breath. His face is red from the constant yelling. He backs into the corner before saying one last thing.

Hulk Hogan: "Miz, come on down here. I know you gotta talk about my age and tell me the same crap I hear every week brother, but come out here and make it quick. If I haven't shown these people here that Hulk Hogan still means business, then come prove me wrong. The sands of time are slipping through the hourglass brother. Tick tock."

OOC: Sorry about the late response. College is getting heavier with the first term coming to an end at the beginning of December. I would appreciate if we can keep this at 1-1. Thanks.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5

Sheamus chuckles to himself before finally answering to all of his opponents again. He starts off looking at D’von

160520_512x288_generated.jpg

Sheamus

How many times do I have to tell ya, fella, before it gets through to ya thick skull that I didn’t not lose in me match with Kennedy for the Hardcore title. I was kicking his arse up one side of the ring, and down the other. I was screwed when some no name from ECW jumped me and attacked me while me back was turned. I may be the most dominating superstar in the UWF, but there is nothing I can do when I get attacked when me very back is turned. If that was a fair fight, I would be standing here today on Raw as the Hardcore Champion. I’ve also told ya that that is in tha past and its all about tha future now. It’s a new day in the UWF and with that comes a new championship. The Transatlantic Championship. The very reason we are all here today. Because one of us wants to win that belt from Hulk Hogan, fella, and we all know that it’s going to be the Great White!

Sheamus turns away from D’Von to face Daniels.

Sheamus

And you, Daniels. You don’t believe me when I said I was dominating on Smackdown? That’s funny because I can only remember losing one match, and again, I was screwed. I was attacked by Ryback. Are you guys seeing a pattern here? Every time I lose it’s because someone had to resort to cheating, or attacking me when me back is turned. It’s because everyone here is scared of me. No one wants to face me fair, one on one, man to man, because they know that I will rip them apart. You can think that I am lying all you want, but I can promise ya that all of ya doubts will be put to rest when I kick off that bald head of yours, and send ya to the hospital with the worst headache you’ve ever had, fella! I don’t care what anyone thinks about me, and I sure as hell don’t care what you think about me. I’m here for one reason, and that is to dominate and I have done nothing but that since stepping me boot into the door here. So go ahead and call me a freakshow, and disgusting, because I don’t give a damn, fella. All I care about is kicking arse, and you’re going to see that first hand.

Sheamus points at Ted DiBiase, signifying him as being next.

Sheamus

And that only leaves you, Teddy Boy. I give credit where credit is due, and you have impressed me. Sadly, it’s just not enough to beat me. Yes, you are a two time world champion and fella, all congrats to you, but you see, ya won those titles when I wasn’t here. Everything you’ve done in the past can be erased now because it’s nothing compared to what I’m going to do to you. I hope ya bring a fight to me, I really do. After all, you are a DiBiase and it would be a shame if I just mopped the floor with ya before you were even able to put up a fight. Try ya best, like the rest did, and then you’ll finally see what all my other victims have seen...I can’t be stopped. Even when the odds aren’t in me favor, I still come back stronger, and more motivated than ever. And I’m not gonna let you stand in me way, former champion or not. DiBiase or not. It doesn’t matter to me. All I see when I look at ya, is another name to put on me list.

Sheamus has finished addressing D’Von, Daniels, and Ted, but continues on.

Sheamus

I hope you all had fun out here tonight because soon it’s time to fight and there is no where you can hide. The Lord isn’t going to save you from this. Yer past isn’t going to save you from me. Ya can’t buy yer way out of me beating. There’s a reason I sit on the top of the food chain, and it’s only a matter of time before I sit on the top of UWF. This is only the beginning for the Great White. Try to stop me. Try to step up to The Celtic Warrior. I dare ya.

Sheamus takes a second to look at each of his opponents one by one, before dropping the mic to his side.

Status
Not open for further replies.