UWF - Past Raw Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

iBunka

Reaction score
Re: UWF Raw 10/7: Dustin Rhodes Vs Chris Sabin

As Sabin waits for Goldust in the ring, a nostalgic theme song hits the loudspeakers.

[video=youtube;IZqqCRUfAmg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZqqCRUfAmg[/video]

Goldust doesn't appear for some time, and the fans start wondering where he might be. After a while, two of RAW's henchmen come out and roll a red carpet down the entrance ramp. It tumbles with speed before coming to a halt at the edge of the ring. Paparazzi are the next people to come out from behind the curtain, forming lines up and down each side of the carpet. The music still plays as the lights dim out and shortly light back up with rays of gold. The camera's that the paparazzi hold start flashing to and fro, and the crowd begins to chant and cheer as Goldust emerges for the first time in UWF. He walks down the red carpet with purpose, using hand motions to shoo away the paparazzi. He eventually gets to ringside where he is greeted by another henchman who hands him a microphone. In turn, Goldust removes his robes and hands them to the henchman - and then enters the ring through the ropes. Goldust stands motionless in the ring, staring deep into the soul of Chris Sabin. The music cuts out and the lights come back on as Goldust brings the microphone to his mouth.

goldust-vid-widget.jpg

Goldust: "Welcome to a .24 Karot Production, UWF! The fans, you all are the audience, and I... I am the starring role. Tonight - I show you all what happens when an A List celebrity comes across a C List celebrity. You better have your agent on speed dial Sabin, because tonight - before you lungs are filled with.......... gooolllddd- your dreams will be shattered of ever making a big name for yourself."

Goldust pauses and looks around to the fans before looking back at Sabin.

Goldust: "Is this really the best you can do? You think by just whining and complaining - trying to use a bigger mouth than I, that you will somehow gain the fortitude to win such a prestigious title such as the Television Championship? Listen here Christopher, and listen closely. Goldust has made his debut in the UWF a glorious event for those that have paid to be here. For someone like you to come in here and waste their time, their hard earned money - it is a disgrace. This title that we are fighting for tonight, deserves to be around no one's waist but my own because I represent television. I represent movie stars. I represent what each and every one of these fans in attendance want to see when they turn their television sets to RAW and THAT'S WHY.... I will be leaving with that... gooolllddd- tonight."

Goldust: "You wanna know something Sabin? I know that deep down.... down there. Right in the COCK.... cok cuck cuckolds of your heart... you are worried. Tonight, when we fight for that Television Title, you will know that you can't judge a book... by its cover. When it's all over, said and done, and you... Christopher... are lying on that mat, I will be holding that title over my head letting you know that Goldust is back."

The fans start applauding and laughing as they realize Goldust is being his usual self.

Goldust: "So let's hear it buddy. Let's see why Chris Sabin can defeat..... Gooolllddduuussst."

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: UWF Raw 10/7: Umaga vs. Austin

Stone Cold strokes his goatee for a moment before raising his microphone to his mouth again, the crowd cheering before he even begins speaking because they know something good is coming.

291.jpg

Stone Cold: Ya know what really blows my mind, Trish? That you dispute my claims that you can in fact hold your own on the microphone, yet you attack the same bullet points repetitively. Going there once gets the desired effect and when you go back to the well, you still hit your mark, but after that you start looking like Dat Phan doing stand-up and people look at you and wonder why while you were taking pointers from The Rock on trash talking, you didn't borrow one of his most well-known trucks and jot your lines down on your wrist.

The only thing that's fragile at this point in the back and forth is that broken record yer refusin' ta' take the needle off of. Come Monday night you'll find out that yer boy's jaw is made a' glass as well, but I'll get back ta' him in a moment. You keep standin' there flappin' yer little gums sweetheart, I want ya to, because the more you flap 'em and ask Stone Cold ta' hit ya, the closer yer gonna come to it happenin' until it finally does. So if that's what you want, keep goadin' me and Christmas is gon' come a few months early for ya this year.

See Trish, Stone Cold doesn't care a solitary bit who in your family or circle a' friends him and the Syndicate have ta' put their hands on ta' finally push you over that edge yer teeterin' on, whether it's the husband you don't acknowledge havin'. (What?) Mama Stratus. (What?) Papa Stratus. (What?) Grandma Stratus. (What?) Grandpa Stratus. (What?) Or even that son a' yours, I can teach a baby how ta' give a baby a Stunner. (What?) Because once you go over that edge, you're done for sweetheart, yer act gets busted up and Umaga's back ta' fendin' for 'imself.

Austin turns his attention to Umaga once again.

No one's expectin' you ta' show Stone Cold any restraint, I want ta' be rocked with a Samoan Spike that makes me think my head's comin' off when the impact of the move is made, because the harder you hit me, the bigger the blow ta' yer egos is gonna be when I take physical abuse like that and get back up ta' stomp ya flat and walk all over ya like yer a giant doormat.

The crowd cheers and begins an, "Austin!" chant as Stone Cold concludes his rebuttal, lowering his microphone once more.

Last edited:

Bully Ray

Reaction score
The Aces and Eights Clubhouse with Brooke!
Re: UWF Raw 10/7: Dustin Rhodes Vs Chris Sabin

Sabin: Really? Really? Really? Do I need to say Really again Goldust? What are you trying to prove to me all you done was waste five minutes of my time by walking down the ramp while you ''shoo'' away the paparazzi! Look at my face Goldust all you done was make me damn bored! Don't you have anything new to say huh? You keep going on and on about the ''C-Grade Celebrity'' term. All the words that are falling out of your mouth makes me certain that you feel like we're in some sort of film. You say I whine and complain? I complained about no crap, what I said was a term called ''truth'' and what I said is what I feel! You represent movie stars, right? Then take your ass back there cause your not welcomed here! The crowd my cheer you on but they do it cause your one heck of a comedy act and I bet you that's why Randy took you here! I'm going to keep this short and sweet Goldust! Tonight me and you we'll step in this ring and we will fight! What you said is all just your dreams as tonight it'll be the other damn way around as tonight Chris Sabin will make you fall on the floor and pin you 1..2...3! And thus become the greatest Television Champion there's ever is and ever will be! Goldust tonight you'll move right back to the back of the pile where you deserve to be while I move on to bigger and better things! And become the Television Champion!

The crowd begin to roar with cheers as Sabin drops down his hood.

Sabin: Then Goldust you and everyone damn person in their crowd will HAIL SABIN! So mark my words!

Sabin gives Goldust a light tap on his shoulder before he slowly starts to make his way down the ramp. The crowd roar with cheers as he exits the ring leaving Goldust.

Last edited:

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Trish raises her mic and doesn’t seem the least bit amused.

Never cross Trish Stratus:

You want to understand something Austin. Understand that the only reason why things need to be repeated with you is because I know of your extremely short attention span and that unless it directly involves you, not even indirectly but it has to directly involve you there will not be a single bit of mind paid attention to it. You are without a doubt the biggest mark for yourself. Isn’t that the reason why you walked out on WWF? Because you threw a little hissy fit because you didn’t want your match to be a loss on free TV but instead at a PPV? Isn’t that why you took your little ball and walked home? And what happened? Everything continued as if you weren’t even around. Why? Because they had the true star still there… The Rock. You have a hard time understanding your place but they showed you your place.

But that’s not all is it ole Stone Cold. You had to decide to try to make yourself relevant here that you had to cross another line and mention my family? Why? Why did you have to bring up my personal life? What I do outside of UWF is my business with my husband and my child. Just like you and your failed marriages. Just like you and Debra. Oh is that a sore subject there? Are you going to beat me like you did her? Did I finally cross the line and cause you to want to do something to me like you did her? There isn’t a gag order in place here. I can talk about how you left bruises on her. How you took steroids and attacked her in one of your fits of roid rage. But you know I tried to avoid all of that but you wanted to be edgy like your friend Sting and look what happened to him. The same thing that is going to happen to you. So you know what… come Monday… treat me like Debra. Look at me like you did her those incidents. Unlike her I’ma put up a fight and not only that I have someone here that is bigger and stronger than you.

Trish lowers her mic still the least bit amused as Umaga raises his.

UWF Extreme Champion Umaga:

You can talk up your big game about how you can take this and that but everyone knows that it is more than possible for someone like you to be beat. And like Trish said… you aren’t fighting a woman this time. You are fighting the Extreme Champion. You are fighting someone that has overcome every odd and obstacle that gets tossed at him and this one is no different than the others. So you can talk about stomping mudholes and walking them dry if you want. But just know that when everything is said and done… you’ll be the one six feet under.

Umaga lowers his mic.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Austin raises his microphone to give his rebuttal.

mic.jpg

Stone Cold: Six feet under? So this is a matter of life and death now, is it? Well be careful what you wish for, big guy, I don't think you can cheat death twice in this lifetime. The time for talking is running scarce, which is fitting because everyone out here is starting ta' get less and less thick skinned and more and more sensitive to the insults being tossed around as time goes on. But that's the point of this whole deal, to take every possible shot that you can and show no restraint and pull no punches, because when yer truly fearless and focused on nothing but victory, victory cannot be denied you. It's not about being edgy, it's about punking you and your boy out, it's about getting inside your head and running roughshod. That's why I bring up your family and the things you do outside of this ring and the UWF, because I knew it was gonna get to ya like this.

What you brought up about me was a nice try, but you're going to have to drum up something a little more relevant ta' get inside my head the way yer trying to and are gonna have to ta' secure the victory tomorrow night as well as somethin' I wasn't about ta' reference myself. Yer just like Debra, Trish, in just about every conceivable way. But that's not why I'm lookin' ta' put my hands on ya, because I regret what I did ta' Debra. The reason I'm lookin' ta' put my hands on ya is because you keep askin' for it, you keep coaxing me and goading me. Well lemme tell ya somethin', Stone Cold believes in hittin' someone if they're askin' for it, and that's regardless of their size or their gender, especially if they hit me first or hit me back. And it has nothin' ta' do with a belief that you belong to the weaker sex or that abusing you makes me a bigger or better man, it's because of the belief I just laid out for ya. If you believe that you yourself can stand toe-ta'-toe with Stone Cold and try yer luck and get lucky, I'm willin' ta' give you a shot.

Difference is you and I talkin' about gettin' physical may remain as just talk, me an' yer boy here are really about ta' come ta' blows, and I can't wait ta' slap the paint off of his chubby face because it's like I've said time and time again, there ain't no way I'm gonna let you come in ta' Stone Cold's house and walk away with the dubya. And this is ta' all you corporation ess oh bee's that are listenin' right now, you better keep yer noses outta Stone Cold and Umaga's business tomorra' night, otherwise I'm gonna make you regret it. And Rock, if you decide that I've been too mean to yer girlfriend and yer family member here and have second thoughts about helpin' out ol' Stone Cold in the future, I extend the same warning, keep yer ass away from ringside or else it's gonna get kicked. And that's the bottom line, cuz Stone Cold said so!

Austin drops his microphone and exits the ring as "Back For More" begins to play again. Stone Cold makes his way up the ramp when suddenly Umaga and Trish respond one last time.

Bully Ray

Reaction score
The Aces and Eights Clubhouse with Brooke!
UWF RAW: TV Title Match Chris Sabin (c) vs. Robert Roode

HAIL SABIN!

[video=youtube;_4QaK5N8UqU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_4QaK5N8UqU[/video]

The UWF TV Champion, Chris Sabin walks out as the crowd roar with cheers. They thought he couldn't do it but eventually he done it and now he walks down the ramp as a champion! He pumps his hand in the air as he walks down.

tumblr_mno0iqkXav1qcds4qo1_250.gif

The camera shows the title glistening around the shoulder of Sabin who looks especially pleased!

Sabin: Finally....my hard work, my blood and my sweat paid off! I became a damn champion!

Sabin takes a moment and lifts the title in the air as the crowd start to roar with even more cheers.

Sabin: Didn't I say I could do it? I did right but I've said many things before and sometimes they didn't always come out as I wanted to but eventually one day after all your hard work and not giving up you get rewarded and the title around my shoulder at the moment is damn right that! You see the writing on the nameplate, it reads Chris Sabin! I restored pride and honour to this belt formerly held by greats like Austin Aries, Rob Van Dam and Daniel Bryan! And you know what us four men share something similar we never give up and what we do inside the ring is spectacular and mind blowing! I sat down after the match and watched some matches of the past, my first against Antonio Cesaro which I failed, my second against Chris Jericho which I failed! But then I saw my victory against McIntyre, Daniels, Hassan & Grado and 3LK and it put a smile on my face! Then I saw my unfortunate loss to both Lesnar and Beer Money! But in the end I watched my match against Goldust! I was getting beaten down but I still done some things that amazed! I heard the commentary, Piper saying I moved to three brands in a month! That I was just a vanilla midget but Piper I've got respect for you, you're a legend but unlike a vanilla midget I'm holding the TV Title! This puts me on 4 losses to 4 victories even stevens! Tonight it's time to make it more victories then losses win my fifth match against the man who's 5-0 up in so far! One my losses and one of his victories come from me! Tonight Roode it'll be the other way round! Tonight there is no Storm for you and no Manik or anyone for me! Tonight Robert Roode! I'm fresh off a victory and I'm still pumped from my title victory last week tonight you'll lose and I'll win! I'll retain my belt and next week a new challenge will be given! Tonight I won't and I mean WON'T lose the title so soon!

Sabin lowers the microphone and awaits Robert Roode to come out and answer!

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
UWF Monday Night RAW 10/14/13: Jake "The Snake" Roberts vs. Seth Rollins

[video=youtube;TMs8288BXsI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMs8288BXsI[/video]

The entire arena is stunned as "Snake Bit" by Jim Johnston, the theme of the one and only Jake Roberts, begins to play throughout the arena. The fans are on their feet cheering as loudly and passionately as they can as the man himself walks out onto the stage with a bag slung over his shoulder.

526x297-ACw.jpg

Jake makes his way down the ramp and to the ring, entering it and joining DDP and the Kru inside it. Jake sets the bag down and removes a big snake, draping it over his shoulder before reaching into the bag again, removing a microphone as he raises it to his mouth, "Snake Bit" fading out to silence.

Jake3.jpg

Jake "The Snake" Roberts: Let me ask you a question. When you look at me, and it doesn't matter where you're at and I'm at when you're glancing over; it could be you backstage watching me on the monitor, it could be you looking over at where I'm sitting when the Raw roster is flying or driving from one city to the next. Heck, it could even be while we're sitting in catering and you're wondering if I'm going to finish the shiny red apple I put on my tray, it doesn't matter. When you look at me, what do you see? Because I guarantee you that what you're seeing and what I'm seeing are two different things. Now, that's usually how things go, accounts given from different perspectives are usually altered to reflect the thoughts and opinions of each person depending on how they feel and where they were when they saw what they're giving an account of go down. But things are also different because while I'm looking at this as the next chance I never thought I'd get and deem myself capable of taking advantage of it, all anyone else sees is a broken down, washed up version of the Jake Roberts they loved and cheered for and paid money to see back in the day. There's no running from those poorly made decisions, because no matter how rehabilitated I get, there's always going to be someone to call me drug addled and overweight and an alcoholic and a has-been and someone that's only here to hold back the younger talent, someone that can't hang anymore even after I've proven I still can. Page gets that, Austin gets that, Sting gets that, Hogan gets that, Dusty gets that, and I'm sure guys like Nash do too, and it's what I can expect and guys like Scott Hall can expect too.

Well if you're looking for the broken down old man, I'm not him. If you're looking for the staggering, inebriated off his hind end pill popper, I'm not him. If you're looking for the guy with blood shot eyes, a mustache full of cocaine, bent over a toilet vomiting his guts out and asking the Lord above why He doesn't just end his worthless life, I'M NOT HIM! I'll never be him again, because I refuse to let my history be my destiny. Once you take off those fogged lenses and quit looking at me the way the bullies and disrespectful detractors want you to look at me, you'll see what I see, something you never thought would happen in my every day life, let alone in an in-ring capacity. You'll see a rejuvenated snake, because that's what I am, rejuvenated and each and every day from here on, I'm only going to get stronger, I'm only going to get quicker, and my mind's only going to get sharper. This snake has been putting so much junk into his body for so long, he's forgotten what a proper meal tastes like. Heck, I've forgotten what a proper meal looks like, but as I look at who I'm set to face this Monday, I'm pretty sure that's what it's supposed to look like. You're in the pit now, kid, and you're looking over at this old snake like his fangs aren't sharp enough to break skin, like there isn't any poison left in these jaws. Well let me tell you something, Seth, it's that type of thinking and looking at the situation from that viewpoint that's going to send you on an unexpected trip, much like your trip from Anarchy to Raw a few weeks ago, except while ending up on Raw was a good landing, I promise you, this is going to have a bad one.

And when you're lying on the mat after the fall has been counted and the bell has been rung, your mind is going to be racing with questions. You're going to ask yourself, "Why did I allow myself to go into the pit without something to lob that old snake's head off? Why did I give in to my curiosity and go into the attic?" Well before you have to ask yourself those questions, here's the answer. Because you expected to find the photo album that is the tome of my greatest accomplishments so you could discard it into the fireplace and burn it into the ashes that aren't significant or recognizable enough to even inspire an afterthought. And after you've lied there long enough to ask those questions and answer it with the response I gave you, you're going to realize that I wasn't just blowing smoke and that the snake really is back, he really is rejuvenated, and he's not going anywhere. If you want to burn my legacy to ashes, it's going to physically require more than a superkick or a fisherman buster, and it's going to verbally require more than you've shown you're capable of up to this point. You see, Seth, I may be your first opponent to date that actually knows what a paroxysm is. It's any sudden, violent outburst. A fit of violent action or emotion. It's funny, because that fits that trip I told you you're going on hand-in-hand. The DDT is sudden, and it's violent. So you could almost say that this Monday night on Raw, in my return to the ring, is my paroxysm.

Jake smirks as the fans cheer him loudly as he awaits the arrival of his opponent.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
UWF RAW Cody Rhodes and Dean Ambrose vs Dustin and Dusty Rhodes

[video=youtube;bhvXlcKHW4Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhvXlcKHW4Y[/video]

Dean Ambrose's music hits and the crowd is on their feet, cheering for the only man who was able to claim a victory against The Corporation at Bound For Glory. Ambrose is out with his signature black jean jacket and a mic already in hand. Ambrose stays on top of the stage and starts to address the crowd.

Dean Ambrose
Well would you look at this? Isn't this a bit of a situation. Just when I think it's all over between Cody and I, Randy goes ahead and books us together in a tag team match against none other than Cody's family. As far as I know this could all be a trap. This whole thing Cody started when he attacked his father, this could just be another ploy. Cody has been known to have these long an intricate plans after all. So why would Dean Ambrose step into what could be an obvious trap? Well...it's because I don't care.

Dean Ambrose begins to walk down the ramp slowly while still addressing the audience.

As much as I still want to punch Cody Rhodes in the face, there's someone else I'm still a bit mad at. Someone who thought he was doing a good thing by interfering in our match at Bound For Glory.

The crowd give a mixed reaction as they like Ambrose but also like Dusty Rhodes.

Dusty you're a good father. Maybe not early on in your career but now, you're probably a little too good and that's a problem. You should never have gotten involved in our match. I went into the I Quit Match to shut Cody up but when the opportunity came to end him, I just had to take it. And you stopped that. I'm not just going to let that slide.

I think my father was a common man. He left me when I was a kid. According to Cody, you were never there for him when he was kid. Is that was common men do? Do they all leave their children behind to be raised in a poor neighborhood and get robbed on a daily basis? No Dusty you had money. You were able to support poor Cody and Dustin but what about me? I had to learn how to defend myself the hard way. I didn't have people looking out for me. I didn't even have a warm comfy bed to sleep on at night. You may be a common man Dusty but I am better than that now. I am the only four time World Heavyweight Champion in UWF history. I am anything but common. I get paid to beat up people who annoy me. Not many people can say that and next week, I get the pleasure of beating up you and your other son Dustin.

Another mixed reaction from the crowd as Ambrose climbs into the ring and faces the cameras.

It's going to be a real family affair. Never in a million years did I think I would have the opportunity to beat a whole family. Now I've never had a problem with Dustin or Goldust or Black Reign or whatever he wants to call himself these days but i'll take pleasure in adding another name to my hit list.

The crowd cheers as Ambrose pats his jacket pocket where he keeps the list of wrestlers he's beaten.

When I first came into this business, I said I was going to beat each and every single person on the roster. I've gotten a bit side tracked as of late but make no mistake about it, I'm going to prove just like always that there is only one top dog here in UWF and I don't care what family decides to get in my way.

Ambrose looks towards the stage and waits for one of the members of the Rhodes family to come out as the crowd also eagerly awaits.

Blizzard

Reaction score
UWF John Cena vs. Batista

And with that, RAW is live once again from commercial break, as the fans are standing at the edge of their seat, cheering and awaiting for what’s to come. The camera’s zoom in and out around the arena and the fans take notice, with increase the volume of the cheers. Cheers that expectantly die down and quickly transition into boos as the camera’s change to a scene of the European Champion, one of the Corporation members, the self-proclaimed best, John Cena! The fans continue booing John, who’s not paying attention to the cameras, his European Championship dangling from his shoulder, with a slight smirk across his face, as he speaks.

John-Cena-WWE-Superstar-88.jpg

John Cena: Man, it sure feels good to be the best. I mean, it’s not like you have any experience of being the best, so I doubt you know how that feels but look at me! I’m a part of the most dominant stable in history, I’m the most dominant champion in history, and it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out I’m the most dominant superstar in history. I’m THAT damn good. The audience explodes in boos, and the camera’s turn to the left to see a visibly annoyed Todd Grisham. Oh, what did you want again, Todd?

John looks at Todd, who looks up with a confused and annoyed expression on his face.

Todd Grisham: You don’t remember? I wanted to interview you five minutes ago but you started talking about yourself. Can I, um, start now o-… John nods his head in a “yes†manner, and Todd releases a sigh of relief. Okay, ladies and gentlemen, as you can see, I am here right now with the current reigning European Champion, John Cena! John, first things first, you had a successful night at Bound for Glory, as you and the now leader of the Corporation, Batista defeated the team of The Miz and Stone Cold Steve Austin. Your thoughts?

John released a couple of chuckles, responding to Todd.

John Cena: Do you ever say anything other than what are your thoughts, Todd? Anyways, well, Dave and I? We did what we said we were going to do. We’re no psychics, winning was just inevitable. Winning was obvious, and winning was the only option. Losing was NOT an option, and there wasn’t a damn thing Austin and Miz were able to do to change that. Y’know, since Stephanie McMahon came up to us and pitched the idea of the Corporation, we knew we were going to be successful. Like, c’mon, we have the King of the Ring, Kurt Angle. We have the most dominant, crazy, but dominant third generation superstar, Cody Rhodes. We have the leader of the Corporation, the Animal Batista. And, we have the European Champion himself, yours truly. The four of us knew from the start we were going to completely dominate RAW and soon enough dominate the entire company. We already dominate RAW, all thanks to Dave and I, and who believed in us? Huh? Everyone believed the great Stone Cold and The Miz would be able to co-exist and take out The Corporation before it even started. That didn’t happen, because Dave and I proved all of you WRONG! We sent The Miz officially packing his bags for good. That’s right, NO more Miz, all thanks to us. And Austin? He’s trying to get the irrelevant Rock on his side so he can have a chance at beating us. Not a chance in hell, Austin.

John cracks a smirk at the cameras, focusing on Austin before turning his head toward Todd once again.

Todd Grisham: Interesting choice of words, John. Alright, next question, I’m sure you’re already quite aware, but this week on RAW, you’re scheduled to compete against your partner in crime, Batista. No one can predict how this one will go, so how do you think it will go?

John shakes his head, and rubs his chin, thinking about his words before responding.

John Cena: How do I think it will go? Todd, did you seriously just ask that question? THIS is the definition of a main-event. Batista vs. John Cena is a dream match many people around the world are killing to watch. Literally. That’s how good this match will be. Two of the most dominant and decorated superstars in professional wrestling history going one on one? There’s no way you can predict how this will go! Anything can happen but I can guarantee one thing, you will NOT be disappointed. There’s no way you can be disappointed. This match will leave you all saying how good it was. Better than most matches people say are the best such as Daniel Bryan vs. Dean Ambrose, all of those multi-man matches with too much chaos to count, we’ll be better than all of those! It doesn’t matter what the ending is, with me making Batista submit, or I’ll pin him, D.Q. whatever, the Corporation STILL wins.

John has a huge smirk across his face, and Todd has a confused expression on his face, as he responds.

Todd Grisham: But, John, you just said you were going to win and beat Batista, so how does that mean the Corporation still wins?

John nods his head, agreeing with Todd, continuing.

John Cena: I-… John looks up, and in comes his opponent, none other than Batista. The fans explode in boos as he stands by John, who speaks up. Oh, um, wassup homie? We was just talking about you.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Re: UWF John Cena vs. Batista

John Cena: I-… John looks up, and in comes his opponent, none other than Batista. The fans explode in boos as he stands by John, who speaks up. Oh, um, wassup homie? We was just talking about you.

1.png

Batista: John.

Batista and Cena stare at each other for a few seconds while the crowd can be heard still booing.

Do you wanna go ahead and finish that sentence there, champ?

Batista continues to stare down at Cena, but Cena is playing it cool. Batista addresses his opponent and teammate.

Batista: I think you have managed to forget some things, John. How about.. The Corporation wins no matter what, whether I make you tap out.. Whether I pin you in the middle of that ring.. or whether you go and get yourself disqualified. I dont plan on losing, John. It's just not going to happen. So if the Corporation wins, I win. No. Alternative. There's a reason why I'm the Leader of this group. Theres a real god damn good one too, and it's because week in and week out... I'm the most dominant John. I've never let this group down, this faction needs me as the driving force. So, since I'm the Leader, since I'm the top Animal on Raw, I think it's a real damn fitting result that I walk back into my dressing room as the winner from our contest on Monday Night. Don't you?

Cena isn't saying a word, but most likely has a bunch of things he could say right now. Batista continues to speak

Batista: Thought so. Let me remind you of somethin else too, Johnny boy. Every single time its you and I against whatever trash Orton put against us, I get the pinfall. I do the damage, I finish the job, I make sure people don't come back. Do you have a clear understanding of the situation now? I will not hesitate... to put you in the same position I have put the Miz in twice before. Or how about we take another trip down memory lane, John, when I put Triple H on the shelf, and it was a good long while before he could even show his face on Smackdown again. It's not something I have to try to do, it's just part of who I am. I don't need to go out of my way to ensure somebody ends up on the injured list. It. Just. Happens. Wouldn't it just be a damn shame.. if supposedly the most dominant Champion.. the most dominant guy on Raw just didn't make it to next week?

John looks not so happy Batista is basically saying he's gonna hurt him and possibly cost him his career. Nobody would be happy about that. But before John can get up and say something Batista talks again.

Batista: Relax, John. I doubt that's going to happen. But Im telling you now, I dont make promises. But before you get those jean shorts any farther up your ass, listen up and listen good; I dont care in the slightest, whether youre the longest European Champion in UWF history, whether you're my teammate, or whether or not you think you're that damn good.. because I will find out every single answer I need to know as Leader, on Monday night. As far as I'm concerned John, even though Steph calls the shots, everybody is on notice. You either perform, and show your willingness to dedicate yourself to this stable, or I'll send you home eating through a straw. That goes for Angle, that goes for Rhodes, that goes for YOU, that goes for anybody else who might end up in The Corporation. I have already shown my worth, and thats why Im the leader. But you John?... I'm pretty sure I've carried you and saved your ass more times than I can count. So.. far as Im concerned.. I'm not sure you're pullin' your weight around here, Cena. You gonna do somethin about it? Or you just wanna take your ball and go home while you're ahead? Because that kind of attitude is what makes The Rock and Austin useless. They don't know how to be a group, they don't know how to be a cohesive pack of talent. They were doomed from the start, but us? The Corporation? I'm not gonna let that happen. I'll beat it into every member if I have to, and make sure that everybody recognizes just how this chain of command works. This isn't a free for all. This isn't about you. This isnt about Kurt. This isn't about Rhodes. When somebody hears the words "The Corporation" theyre going to think about ME. Because I'M the leader and the spotlight will stay rightfully where it belongs; with Me.

Batista stands over Cena, while Grisham is looking around panicked as per usual. The tension is thick enough to cut with a knife, as the Alpha of The Corporation waits for his teammate to do something in response.

CM_Punk

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Re: UWF RAW: TV Title Match Chris Sabin (c) vs. Robert Roode

[video=youtube;3NGXhkeHbqI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NGXhkeHbqI[/video]

''Off The Chain'' hits the arena as one half of the UWF Tag Team Champions, Robert Roode makes his way out to the ring. The crowd break into chants of ''IT!'' as Roode slowly makes his way down the ramp in his red and black custom cloak. He stares at Sabin before hopping in.

180pxRobertRoode_crop_340x234.jpg

Roode: Well....Well...Well! Look who we have here? It looks like the the nobody has became the somebody? Chris Sabin a man who I've known since the start but not as a friend but always as an opponent a person who's been on my lists of defeated losers with his friend Manik! And it looks like Sabin has found a new boy, Shelton Benjamin! Last week I remember I watched your match in the back Sabin and you put on a hell of a match! You took Goldust till the end and somehow you managed to hit him with a Cradle Shock or what ever it's called and there you won! You beat the biggest loser in this company! A round of applause please for your new TV Champion, Chris Sabin!

Roode lowers the microphone and gives a sarcastic clap to Sabin!

Roode: 5 times I've won so far and the first 5 matches of my return in UWF! I won! Unlike you chump the man who's still stuck on 4 wins and even his 4 losses in two months has finally managed to capture a title! Well done chump but soon that title around your waist, wait let me rephrase that! The Television Championship around your waist previously held by so called greats like Bryan and RVD! Well tonight Sabin you're one week reign will come to a sudden halt! Tonight I'll become a dual champion, one half of Tag and the new damn Television Champion! Talk about push right? Tonight I'll beat you once more, but not with James but by myself! Tonight I won't let a vanilla midget like you defeat me as tonight Chris Sabin falls back into the little hole he used to be while me Robert Roode, The IT Factor of pro wrestling will become and dual champions and surely show this world why I really own this company! Both tag and singles! I already dominate one division and it's definitely time to take the other by a.... pun incoming STORM! Mark my words Sabin, once I win you'll be nothing! I don't care about the rules of this belt may it be everyday defending it! Any day, time, month and year I'll be there and I'll definitely win it! And that's a ROBERT ROODE PROMISE!

And chump don't come back with a reply cause the thing is I don't have time to waste my energy on people like you! I've got better things to do then waste my time on you now! In the ring is where your ass will be kicked! FEAR ME!

Roode stares at Sabin's TV Championship before slipping out of the ring with a smile on his face.

Last edited:

Blizzard

Reaction score
Re: UWF John Cena vs. Batista

John listens to Batista’s words, soaking it in as a slight grin appears on his face. John looks down at the ground for a couple of seconds, gathering his words as he looks back up at Todd, before motioning for him to leave. Todd does so, and John looks up at Batista, as a friendly grin appears on his face. John stretches out his arms as if he’s about to hug Batista before responding.

hqdefault.jpg

John Cena: Oh, c’mon son, what’s up with all the hate? Y’know I was just playing around. That’s what families do; we joke around and guess what? WE are a family. The Corporation as a whole is a family and we stick together. We got each other backs and do what we feel is best for business. This match on RAW is just for that fool Orton to try and break us up. His plan isn’t going to work, because afterwards, we’re still going to be representing the Corporation and we’re still going to be riding strong. You feel me? John looks at Batista, looking for an answer but he gets nothing but bad vibes. John shrugs his shoulders, continuing. Looks like you don’t, but ya’know? That’s fine and dandy, Dave. Because what I just said was bullshit. Something you’re used to saying.

Batista has an un-impressed expression on his face, as John immediately continues.

John Cena: You’re used to saying bullshit, Batista because ALL of what you said was bullshit. You’re so proud of being leader of the Corporation? I can see it in your eyes, and I saw it last week on RAW when Stephanie made the big announcement, that smile was glowing! You’re so happy of being leader but let’s cut back to reality, Dave, because there’s no damn reason why you should be happy. There’s no reason why you should be the leader actually. Let’s face the facts, we have Cody Rhodes. One of the most dominant UWF Champions of all-time. He would’ve made a better leader than you. We have Kurt Angle. He’s the outlasted everyone to become King of the Ring. He would’ve made a better leader than you. And we have me. Easily the most dominant champion of all-time, and the best in this business today! I would have made a better leader than you! Then, we have you. What have you done exactly?

John scratches his head, as if he’s thinking about something in a sarcastic manner. John shrugs his shoulders, and afterwards Batista goes to answer, but he quickly cuts him off.

John Cena: Oh, no, no, no, don’t even bother answering that, because we all know you’ll ramble on the stuff you feel is important for Batista but I’m going to tell you what IS important for everyone else.

A huge smirk appears on John’s face, as he gathers up his words, before looking up at Batista, speaking.

John Cena: Let’s take a walk down memory lane, since you oh-so-love to go back in time. Y’see, you are a former UWF Champion, and many believed you were well on the way to be one of the best. Many people believed you were going to be the longest and most dominant, and hey, I’m not going to lie, I was one of those people. That all changed at Summerslam, when you were cashed in on by Edge. And what did you do? You didn’t go after him; you took your talents to MY show. If you are the man you say you are, it would’ve been no problem getting your championship back but nah son. You decided to cowardly take your ass to RAW and let the equally cowardly Edge keep talking shit about your reign. If that’s not good enough then you like to say how you always get the job done when we team up against each other. Alright, you get the pinfall, but who helped you get the pinfall? I clear the ring so you can pick up the straps and get the credit. ALWAYS! Enough of that, because come RAW? I’m getting ALL the credit… sir.

In a mocking fashion, John winks at Batista, before getting all serious and straightening himself in front of him. John turns his cap around to his back, as he speaks.

John Cena: Don’t think for ONE second that now you’re the leader of the Corporation that means you can bully any one of us. I don’t know about Kurt and Cody, but I will NOT be intimidated. You can threaten anyone you want, stand over them and scare them, say you’re going to take them out, but please, do… NOT do it to me. I’ve been the Corporate Champion since April, and I’m still going strong! Steph saw greatness since day one, and I haven’t let her down before, and I’m not going to let her down now. You might be the leader, but I’m STILL the face of this company, and I’m going to make sure come RAW, my hand WILL be raised in victory because that’s the only result that’s truly best… for… business.

John’s smirk grows in size, as he awaits for a response.​

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF Monday Night RAW 10/14/13: Jake "The Snake" Roberts vs. Seth Rollins

Lately I've found
When I start to think aloud
There's a longing in the sound
There is more I could be
In darkness I leave
For a place I've never seen
It's been calling out to me
That is where I should be

[video=youtube;mbJ3vacGOhw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mbJ3vacGOhw[/video]

'Soft guitar strums are heard, the crowd is waiting on their feet. The soft vocals are then heard, as soon as the line That is where I should be finishes we then see Seth Rollins standing by the entrance stage. The crowd erupts into cheers as he holds the title up high with a big grin on his face. Seth Rollins then walks down the entrance ramp as many people leap over the barricade to pat his back or slap his hand. Seth walks around the ring as he looks at the commentators as he gives them a nod, he's given a microphone as he hops up on the apron as he gets into the ring'.

l.jpg

Seth Rollins:

A man who comes out with a snake, intriguing. The snake doesn't scare me Jake. I don't know if the venom got to you or you've been off the rails once again... I understand you've not wrestled in some time but does it give you any right to be in this situation that you're in right now? It's quite upsetting to see you like this Jake, professional help is something you require... I don't think DDP was able to save you. But you're trying to convince me that you've changed... but you haven't, it's all in your head! It's the voices Jake. All this nonsense you've talked about, it makes zero sense. So I'm not here to talk about whatever crap you were spewing out, all I can say is you're just like the rest of the old-timers who tried to pave their way to make a name for themselves. It's quite overwhelming that you've forgotten who I associated with in the past, what I was part of, what we did... how it ended... You're forgetting an old timer, Sting. Not sure if he still speaks to a washed-up old piece of trash that is you, but your DDT... It's not vicious at all, it's probably going at a mile an hour, it's slow as anything. But, I'll lie down... let you take your victory. I've got better things to do.

OOC: Writer's block here. Sorry Dres.

iBunka

Reaction score
Re: UWF RAW Cody Rhodes and Dean Ambrose vs Dustin and Dusty Rhodes

[video=youtube;OQ0Z9aH6cSY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ0Z9aH6cSY[/video]

As Ambrose looks to the ramp, Dustin Rhodes' music hits the PA system as he comes walking out from behind the curtain. The crowd cheers as Dustin makes a bee line for the ring, looking serious and pissed off. He slides into the ring, grabs a mic, and begins speaking to Ambrose.

24.jpg

Dustin Rhodes: "Now Ambrose, you'll notice that tonight I am not dressed as anything unique. I come out here as myself because what we have right now, is a family matter to attend to. You shouldn't be on a mic right now at all to be honest - and you shouldn't even be out here to begin with! You see, last week I may have failed to pin Chris Sabin in my debut for the TV Title, but let me tell you this. I'm glad I didn't win that title because I wouldn't be out here right now face to face with you. The fact that I didn't win that stupid low grade championship gives me the honour of coming out here and defending my family. You know Ambrose - I was always cast aside in this business. The higher ups needed to focus on the legend, Dusty Rhodes and his up and coming son Cody. This man was going to turn heads and lead this business in the right direction. I may not have been here as long as you Ambrose - but I paid attention. Right now my father is a legend. Right now my brother is a superstar. But right now, I am here in front of you, ready to be in the ring with the two other men that I just mentioned. No gimmicks, just the boy who never made it."

The crowd cheers out of sympathy for Dustin as he starts to slouch. He takes in the environment around him though and perks back up.

Dustin Rhodes: "Dean, I understand you have a little mix up with my brother and father, and you've never been anything but a reject - but this clearly isn't the place for you. Realize this - one wrong move and no matter what the outcome is - all three of us could be stomping your lights out by the end of the night. We know that may not happen though, as last week Cody decided to hit a cross rhodes on our father."

The crowd boos at the mention of Cody Rhodes.

Dustin Rhodes: "Now now, this is the reason I am out here and fighting tonight. Cody - you gotta listen to me brother. This corporation is putting you over you family. Don't you see, you me and dad could join forces and be better than the corporation. You wouldn't have been here if it wasn't for our father, dammit! You're running around here holding that championship belt, but you aren't holding it for the right reasons! I think it's time that you come to this ring, and understand that the three of us have tremendous power when we work together. Don't come down here and be a smartass, because you know I am still your bigger brother and can kick your ass all over this ring if I wanted too. We may be on opposite sides tonight, but tomorrow we can join forces.... or if you want, you could be laying in bed with your leg in a cast. Your choice."

Dustin drops the mic and stares blankly towards the stage. The emotion and anger is visible throughout his face.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Re: UWF RAW Cody Rhodes and Dean Ambrose vs Dustin and Dusty Rhodes

[video=youtube;XfocVQxUqQ0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfocVQxUqQ0&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Cody emerges through the curtain, foregoing any usual entrance he does as he immediately begins to make his way down the ramp and starts speaking

rer_zpsdae97854.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

If there is ANYONE who shouldn't be talking...It's you Dustin, because like always none of this concerns you. I know you like throwing your name out whenever anything happens with me or Dusty, because you can't do anything noteworthy on your own. And I'm tired of hearing your little lectures, I heard them back before my match at Mania and I'm hearing them now and it's actually sad. Sorry to burst your bubble big bro, but you were NEVER my brother. See Dusty, he tried, you however...You didn't want to have anything to do with me. We didn't formally talk until I was in the business already, chalk it up to our age gap, chalk it up to how different we are, but fact of the matter is you weren't a brother then so I don't want to hear you attempt to be one now.

The crowd boos Codys words, as Cody moves to ringside.

As far as the corporation goes, don't kid yourself. The Corporation didn't make me into the man I am today, no I did that all on my own, they are just providing me with some relaxation from having to scratch and claw my way up here. This whole thing with you and Dusty, it's just the same thing that happens to anyone who makes it big...You see them on T.V and all of a sudden Family starts showing up to try and get into the spotlight, I mean where were you two when I first started in UWF? or in UCW? or hell even in UWA, where was good advice Dustin and dear old dad Dusty? There isn't a Three of us, there isn't a Rhodes family problem, no no I am not going to be lumped in with you two. As far as I'm concerned, Dusty is dead to me, he died to a knee to the head several weeks ago...and you are just the old bum in the street that reminds me of him.

Cody climbs up on the ring apron and turns to his "partner"

As far as you're concerned.

Cody looks angry but his face changes to a look of concern, as if he's asking a sincere question.

I just need you to stand at ringside while I take care of things.

The sincere in his face suddenly goes away to a snarl of disgust

You...You never beat me, You beat an old fat man who happens to have my last name. I still beat you at Summerslam...and I still am better than you....I'm...I"m Better Than you I'm

Cody cracks his neck to one side as if shutting himself up from going off...a smile creeps on his face.

What you did to my face, won't go unpunished...but for now I don't have anything to say to you, because for now I have a few...blemishes to get rid of.

Codys head is shaking, tilting from side to side as if fighting amongst himself to see who to target, this stops when an angry look takes over once he hears his dads arrival.

Status
Not open for further replies.