UWF - Past Raw Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Re: UWF Monday Night Raw 11/18/2013 Preview!

That Main Event :wank:

Overall looks like a good show with tons of action.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

Dat card! Damn SBS you really went all out in the first RAW event didn't you? Kane vs Sting is going to be something else, and honestly Kidd vs Umaga is probably going to be match of the night, only because I know that Chase is writing that and I love it how he writes Kidd's matches, and Umaga added into the mix is going to be fucking sick!

ShanegoFett

Reaction score

Damn thats a helluva card! Sting vs Kane AND the over the top rope battle royal? Plus the Transatlantic title? (oh god please use the old IC title for that) gonna be crazy! Rest of the matches are going to deliver too. For sure.

The main event though

God dammit, do I have my work cut out just to have a chance! Wow! I cant wait to read it no matter what, its going to be great.

Awesome job, Red team. Roll on.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

Roll Raw Roll

Really loving this first card SBS and I planned out. It should be a fun one to write, and to TT for. That main event is going to be killer. Working on my response now, and I am pumped to see everyone elses response. Besides the Kidd match of course, looking forward to Sting vs Kane. Dresden and Coldhands should kill it.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5

Oh look what we have here. A fatal four way. I think I do really well in big man matches and I'm going to shine on Raw. It sucked losing my title as Hawkins but I have no problems using that energy to bring Sheamus a title.

A good foundation card to get everything in place.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Looks like Shane and I have two opportunities to win a world title this week. Sting vs Kane should be a great read. Man anyone can take that Battle Royal. I'm going to get a TT up tonight and if this pace keeps up, we may actually go 2 or 3 rounds!

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score

WHCMatch_zps70ea627b.png

FatalFourWay_zps4ff5a137.png

TheMizvsHogan_zpsd025de8c.png

UmagavsKidd_zpsdb50d43c.png

KanevsSting_zps9b0dfbf9.png

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
UWF PRESENTS RAW 11/18/13 EDITION!!!

UWF Presents

Monday Night Raw!!!

Pyro explodes in the arena as the fans cheer like crazy seeing the pyro explode all over the place. The signs are being shown everywhere as the fans are excited. All of a sudden we take it to a broadcast team of Roddy Piper, and Good Ole JR

UCWRawPiperJR.png

JR:Good Evening exerybody and welcome to Monday Night Raw!

Piper: Ahhh it feels good to be back baby

JR: For once Roddy I can agree with you there! We have a stacked show here for you tonight. We got ourselves a Global title match, and a World title match here tonight. Not only that Piper, but you're old buddy Hulk Hogan is wrestling tonight!

Piper: Ugghhh.... That makes me sick. Lets just get on to the first match.

JR: Take it away Justin Roberts.

21020421_Article-FULL_JustinRoberts.jpg

Justin Roberts: The Following Contest is a Fatal Fourway match... Where the winner will become the new Number One Contender to the UWF Transatlantic Title

“It’s a Shameful Thing!â€

The Raw audience is pumped and ready to go when the theme of the Celtic Warrior blasts out from the speakers throughout the arena. Sheamus walks out from the back, looking ready as ever with determination on his face. He pauses before the ramp to throw out his arms to his side, and yell out a war cry.

sheamus-entrance2.jpg

He quickly makes his way to the ring, and picks up a mic that has been set on the steps as he enters in the ring through the ropes. His theme stops as he walks to the center of the ring, ready to speak his mind.

JR: Here is a man who you would think is a favorite in this match.

Piper: Sheamus is tough no doubt about that, but can he do something he hasn't been able to do in the UWF, and that is be consistent

"Thou shalt have no other gods before me, for I am your Lord!"

[video=youtube;HIRNdveLnJI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIRNdveLnJI[/video]

The crowd is surprised to be hearing Brother D'Vons old theme song being played, back when he was known as Reverend D'Von. The crowd is in disbelief when Reverend D'Von comes out and is wearing his Reverend's outfit

Piper: Man this guy is back, what happened to the team 3D D-Von I liked him!

I come from Money, I come from Class...

[video=youtube;snDUkFFWEZw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=snDUkFFWEZw[/video]

At the commencement of the theme belonging to the wealthy Ted DiBiase Jr, the UWF Universe already fills the arena with a hostile reception. It doesn't take long for the man of the moment, accompanied by his squeeze, the beautiful Maryse, to emerge from the back into the arena filled with fans that dislike him.

JR: Here is a young man, who would love to get back on top the former World Champion Ted Dibiase Jr.

Piper: Wait JR, why is Junior in this match, and not in the Battle Royal?

[video=youtube;dRgE3ZZE1xw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRgE3ZZE1xw[/video]

As the song plays throughout the arena, the crowd gives off a mixed reaction. Daniels comes walking out and not looking very impressed. He stops, short of the ramp glaring into the ring. He watches and studies the three other men in the ring

Piper: Oh great another Vanilla Midget on this Brand

FatalFourWay_zps4ff5a137.png

Sheamus goes after Dibiase, and D-Von goes after Daniels. Sheamus goes as he throws Dibiase to the corner and rams a shoulder into him which sends Dibiase rolling to the outside. Daniels you can see trips D-Von with a sweep, and then hits a nice kick right into the head. Daniels goes after Sheamus but is met with a huge clothesline. Sheamus goes and he picks up Daniels and hits a vertical suplex. Sheamus goes for the pin.

1…

2…

D-Von breaks up the pin. D-Von goes and he picks up Sheamus and he Irish whips him off the ropes. D-Von hits a huge elbow on the rebound on Sheamus, and Sheamus falls down. D-Von goes and he bounces off the ropes, he yells: “Testify†as he goes and he drops the elbow right onto Sheamus. D-Von feels confident, when all of a sudden he turns around to a recovered Dibiase Jr. who hits a huge clothesline onto him. Dibiase jr. begins stomping on D-Von. Dibiase jr. turns around and he is met with Daniels who jumps on him, and does a Hurricurana, and hooks the leg for the pin.

1…

2…

No kick out by Dibiase Jr.

Roddy Piper: Man all these guys are killing each other for this title fight with Hogan.

Jim Ross: You would too, if you had a chance to take on Hogan again wouldn’t you Roddy?

Roddy ignores Jim, as we get back to the action as Dibiase and Daniels are going back and forward against each other. Dibiase kicks Daniels in the gut, and he grabs the head of Daniels and he lifts him high in the sky. Dibiase holds him there as he spins around a bit, as the fans are cheering at the move finding it very entertaining. Dibiase goes and he turns around only to be met by a brougue kick by Sheamus which gets a huge reaction from the crowd as Dibiase falls down with Daniels crashing hard on the mat. Daniels is on the ground, and Sheamus is looking at the down Dibiase, looking at an opportunity when all of a sudden Sheamus waists get engulfed by big arms. D-Von goes and he hits a nice suplex right onto Sheamus. D-Von goes and he pushes Sheamus away going for the cover on Dibiase Jr.

1…

2…

No Sheamus breaks the cover. Sheamus goes and he picks up D-Von and sends him to the turnbuckle.Sheamus charges at him with a huge shoulder shove which sends D-Von right onto the bottom on the turnbuckle. Sheamus goes and he puts D-Von onto the top of the turnbuckle. The Fans cheer as Sheamus goes up there and he is going to try and attempt a superplex all of a sudden Daniels goes and he climbs the turnbuckle as well latching on to the waist of Sheamus. The fans cheer when all of a sudden. Ted Dibiase goes and he gets underneath of Daniels. The fans cheer as Dibiase brings them down and a tower of doom goes all over the place. The fans begin to cheer like crazy.

Jim Ross: Oh my God!

Roddy Piper: This is great makes me want to get back in the ring.

Jim Ross: Really Hot Rod?

Roddy ignores Jim Ross again when all of a sudden Ted Dibiase is going for the cover one more time on D-Von

1…

2…

No kick out by D-Von. The fans boo as Ted goes and he looks upset. Ted goes and he awaits for Daniels to get up. Daniels is getting up, and Ted wraps his arm around him. Ted goes for a suplex and he lifts Daniels up in the air. The fans cheer as Ted goes and he lifts up Daniels, but Daniels goes and he grabs the head of Ted Dibiase jr, and snaps it forward causing Dibiase to roll. Dibiase turns around as he is met with a huge enziguri, by Daniels. Daniels sees Dibiase jr. down on the mat as Daniels goes and he bounces on the ropes two times before hitting the best moonsault ever. Daniels goes for the pin.

1…

2…

Sheamus all of a sudden lifts Daniels off of the pin, and Sheamus goes and hits the Irish curse onto him. Daniels looks limped. Sheamus goes, and he grabs Dibiase and he throws him over the ropes. Sheamus goes as he screams, as he begins to start pounding the chest of Dibiase. The fans count along with Sheamus hitting the fists. Sheamus stops as Dibiase goes and he falls down to the outside. Sheamus begins to pound his chest awaiting for Daniels to get up. Daniels gets up and Sheamus goes for the brogue kick, and it connects right now. Sheamus screams for victory when all of a sudden he is hit by a thrust spinebuster by D-Von. The fans boo as D-Von goes and he makes the cover on the down Daniels.

1…

2…

No Daniels kicks out.

Jim Ross: D-Von can’t believe it

Roddy Piper: He almost stole that one from Sheamus.

D-Von goes and he picks up Daniels. D-Von goes and grabs underneath his legs looking for another thrust spinebuster. Daniels though all of sudden rolls off his back and he goes for a quick roll up.

1…

D-Von gets out of it, and he kicks the gut of Daniels and hits the Saving Grace right onto Daniels. All of a sudden from out of nowhere D-Von turns around and he gets hit with a huge Brouge Kick by Sheamus. This sends D-Von out of the ring. Sheamus goes as he grabs Christopher Daniels. Lifts him up and hits the Celtic Cross on him. Sheamus goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3…

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner, and the number one contender to the transatlantic championship. Sheamus!

images

Jim Ross: Huge win for Sheamus here on Monday night Raw!

Roddy Piper: Better watch out Hogan cause Sheamus is gonna kick your arse!

Sheamus poses as he looks on impressed with his victory. Sheamus gets his hand raised high in the sky. The fans cheer like crazy for Sheamus, and the fans clap him on. Sheamus exits the ring as he walks up the ramp, as Raw fades to the next segment

IMG_0492_large.jpg

Bubba Ray is backstage and is looking frightened and angry at the same time with Spike sitting beside him.

Bubba Ray Dudley: Somebody wanna explain what the hell is goin' on? First we get drafted to dis stupid show but now we gotta treat it like it's our new home. Na I ain't down with that, screw this and screw everything that has ta do with the UWF! I've been jerked around for too long and I'm done with this bullshit! Gimmie a reason why I shouldn't just throw my shit in my car and drive off, please I demand a reason or else I'm gone for good!

Spike Dudley tries to calm down Bubba Ray Dudley.

Spike Dudley: Bubbah, what about D'Von? He's gone crazy again by having Jesus inside of him again. I really think he's lost his marbles this time and I don't want to see him like this.

Bubba shakes his head and places his hand on his face before speaking

Bubba Ray: Aight, listen here and listen good pal because I'm going to explain this to you once. Whatever D'Von does it none of mah concern. If he wants to accept God from within then he is free ta do so, I don't give no rat's ass on what he does with himself. As a matter of fact I encourage him ta go through with this so he can get off mah back. He's been nothing but a disgrace to da Dudley name ever since he left as Reverend D'Von, and to be fair I forget why I agreed to come back. Maybe it was because of the loot I was offered, or maybe it was so I can crack some skulls with mah fist, but either way Spike comin' back to da UWF was a huge mistake. No offense to these bastards runnin' this shit. As a matta of fact Spike why don't you give D'Von a message from meh while I pack my shit and bail from this joint before he catches me, eh?

Spike: Actually I don't have to do that Bubbah.

Bubba Ray: And why da hell not Spike?

Spike: Because he's right behind you Bubbah!

Bubba Ray looks confused then turns around to see D'Von smiling at Bubba Ray

Reverend D'Von: Come on now my brother, we have been through so much together for all of these years, that you are willing to bypass all of our good memories just because we are on RAW now? I thought I knew you better then that my brother. The Lord knows that you are just angry right now, but deep down inside of you, Bubba Ray wants to stay on RAW and do the Lord's work. Do not deny that my brother, because every member of mankind out there secretly wants to serve The Lord and spread the word, but one must find the courage to express that feeling before they can do good for humankind..

Bubba Ray places his finger onto Reverend D'Von's mouth, motioning him to shut up.

Bubba Ray: Look Father D'Von, yes we have been through a shit ton of stuff together, but dat gives you no right to get in mah face and tell me what ta do. If I feel like slavin' mah life away to the big man upsttards then maybe one day I will, but fo now maybe yah should stay out of mah face b'fore I punch yer lights out, eh? And ya know for a fact that I am fully capable of doing that 'my brother', so quit your gabbing about Jesus and maybe I will try better to become better friends with ya D'Von, because right now yer pissin' me off!

Reverend D'Von smiles as he backs up, holding his hands up in peace.

Reverend D'Von: Alright then my brother, whatever you say. Just remember that God always has an open heart and will accept you under His presense when you decide join the good, and remove yourself from existence away from the sinners that surround this earth. Trust me my brother, this will be the best thing that you would ever get yourself in to.

Bubba Ray: Yeah, we'll see about that pal. When you stop talkin' to me about da light like I'm Darth Vader or some shit then maybe we'll talk. But for now all I can say is addios!

Bubba Ray takes a look at D'Von, then another look at Spike before leaving the area. D'Von has a smile on his face as the camera cuts to somewhere else.

Fans cheer when all of a sudden they see the former World heavyweight Champion AJ Styles walks in the middle of backstage

inside-impact-comments-dixie-carter-aj-styles-impact-620x350.jpg

AJ is walking looking like he is going to get ready for the UWF World title battle royal later on tonight, when all of a sudden AJ speaks

AJ Styles: Who in the hell let you in the building?

The fans begin to boo like crazy as they see Dixie Carter as Dixie begins waving like an idiot

Dixie Carter: Oh, oh AJ there you are just the man I wanted to see.

Dixie goes and she gives a very awkward hug to an annoyed Styles, and she begins to speak

Dixie Carter: AJ did you get my texts? I mean I have been texting you congratulating you on winning the world heavyweight championship, and you haven't responded to them. Why is that AJ?

AJ goes on as he looks seriously annoyed, AJ postures his body to have his arms folded as he talks to Dixie

AJ Styles: Dixie what is that you want? You want to come on here and kick me in the balls again? Who even let you in? Was it Randy? Was it Stephanie? Tell me who in the hell let you in?

Dixie Carter: Oh how I got in? I have a V.I.P pass.

AJ Styles: Now how did you get that?

Dixie Carter: Ya remember that nice little Sin Cara, from the Los Angeles Xpress group.

AJ Styles: I don't think that is there name, but I do remember Sin Cara.

Dixie Carter: The poor little thing, him, Homi-ice and Horhay they got fired, so he just threw it in the trash, and like they say one mans trash is one womens gold,and whatever, but AJ I came to see you, and support you in becoming the UWF World Heavyweight Champion once again.

AJ Styles: Well Dixie, thanks but I don't need your support... Now if you don't mind I have to get ready.

AJ is about to walk away but all of a sudden Dixie pulls his arm and she begins to spesk

Dixie Carter: Woah, woah slow down cowboy. I am just trying to support you, and this how you act.AJ look at you... I mean do you not understand the odds are stacked against you. I mean AJ you're going against men in that ring, and AJ we all know you can't handle this type of pressure. I mean look at TNA. Yeah you won a lot of titles there, but what did you succeed in it? I will tell you absolutely nothing. Honey I had to sell my company, because you didn't do anything for us. I mean AJ look at UCW. Sweetie I remember when I let you go to that silly organization, but all you did was the same in TNA. I mean AJ face it you're nothing more then a cancer. Everything you ever dream of always goes away like a snap of a finger. AJ I am just telling you now, why chase a little fairy tale? Why chase something that is not reachable. I mean yes AJ YOU DID IT! You won that world heavyweight championship, but what happened when you were champion. Raw was plumetting, not only that all I saw you do was you getting end up laying on your back. You see AJ don't you get it? When the lights are on bright. When the spotlight is on you choke, you freeze, you can't perform under the pressure. That right there is a fact. All you are AJ is just a statistic, a fancy one, but that is it a statistic.

I mean how do you expect to perform with men like John Cena, and Dave Batista. Men that actually know how to succeed. I mean I know nothing about Dean Ambrose, or Bray Wyatt, but hell even they know what its like to be more successful then you AJ. AJ all I am saying is I am giving is some support because maybe it can wake you up that you don't belong in that ring. You know AJ maybe if you want to use your potential to the fullest you can always get a job as a construction worker. I mean you dress like one, like what are you trying to be AJ, Is this what AJ Styles does when he re-invents himself he just grows a beard, and dresses like a hob. Ditches a catchy rap song, for some slow old boring theme. Like who are you even trying to be? Are you AJ Styles, or are you AJ Sting, or AJ Steve Austin. I mean AJ just looking at you is so pathetic right now.

The fact people cheer you, the fact people idolize you, the fact you're a hero for these people is just pathetic. Its okay AJ because when you fail tonight people will see why your such a fraud.

AJ Styles: You're so full of shit.

Dixie Carter: Excuse me-

AJ Styles: I let you talk so let me talk. Dixie I am not no cancer I can tell you that right now. TNA didn't die because I was the face of that company, neither did UCW. They both died because of incompetent people running that front office. That is why those places died away Dixie, and Dixie you're right I might be just some fancy little statistic. All this gold, but no results, but the thing is Dixie that is why in the hell I am here in UWF right now. To prove people like you wrong. Do I sometimes slip up in the big picture, yeah I won't be afraid to admit it. Has my success not been as great, or as luxurious as I would like to be. Yeah but that is fine by me Dixie. You see I don't need fancy sport cars, or live in a big beautiful mansion. I am comfortable being just who I am. Yeah Dixie you may look at me trying to be Sting, because I have become so dark and mysterious, and say I have become like Stone Cold Steve Austin just because how rough and rigid I am, but the thing is Dixie. All these other guys you're trying to compare me too. All these other men are not me.

They are not the "Phenomenal" AJ Styles. You see Dixie I am going to go into the battle royal tonight, and it dosen't matter if its the Animal Batista in that ring, or the heartbreak kid Shawn Michaels. Cause tonight Dixie will be the night where I go out there, and I show people why I am a former UWF World Champion. Tonight I go out there, and I reclaim what is MINE. I made a mistake when facing Kurt at Halloween Havok Dixie, and in my head all I think about is that mistake. I think about how dumb it was, but all that mistake did was make me smarter. I am a much more keen then I was before and all these men who once held gold before me, will finally realize, and will finally respect what AJ Styles is all about. They will know why I became World Heavyweight champion, and why I will walk out as a two time World heavyweight Champion when it is all said and done.

Dixie these people they look up to me so much Dixie is because I can relate to them. I am nothing more then just a working man looking for an honest mans due, and that right there Dixie is what makes me so special to these fans... no not only special, but Phenomenal to these fans. So Dixie if you like to stay backstage I suggest you leave, before I kindly escort you to security, and tell them to kick you out of the building.

Dixie leaves abruptly as AJ Styles looks on more fired up then before, AJ goes as he walks away and the camera pans to commercial

------------------------------------------
Commercial Break

Check out the Blue Brand UWF Smackdown! The UWF Championship is on the line will the God of Wrestling Edge survive, or will MVP play the surprise spoiler? Matt Morgan is the International champion, but he faces his toughest test as he goes against Jeff Hardy the Charasmatic Enigma, and a former International Champion in Fandango! This and more this Saturday on Smackdown!

[video=youtube;EyHyBJT5Y30]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyHyBJT5Y30[/video]

When the music hits, stage pyro goes off and sparks start to fly, Tyson Kidd alongside Natalya walk out onto the stage as the sparks fall from the top of the set. A new entrance set up for one of UWF Raw's fastest rising stars. The crowd cheers very loud for Natalya and Kidd as they make their way down the ramp. Kidd poses on the ring apron for the crowd while Natalya makes her way over to the time keepers for a microphone. Kidd hops into the ring with the crowd still on their feet. His music fades out

The now familiar theme of Trish Stratus begins to play as the fans start their usual chorus of boos.

[video=youtube;Wt88GMJmVk0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt88GMJmVk0[/video]

She makes her appearance on stage with a bright smile as she takes her time walking down the ramp much to the dismay of all of the fans in attendance.

[video=youtube;PPtH3P6v-TY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPtH3P6v-TY[/video]

Umaga makes his appearance on the stage as the fans lets out boos. He makes his way down the ramp with speed before sliding in under the bottom rope

UmagavsKidd_zpsdb50d43c.png

Tyson Kidd goes as he looks at Umaga the fans cheer as the bell rings. Kidd goes flying, and he begins hitting short elbows to the face of Umaga. Umaga is stunned a bit as Kidd goes and he bounces off the ropes. Kidd goes as he lifts both feet in the air hitting two feet in the face. The fans cheer as Umaga is leaning against the ropes. Kidd charges and Umaga though sees him. Umaga does and he bows down as he throws Tyson Kidd over the ropes. Kidd though being athletic manages to land on the ring apron. Kidd grabs the head of Umaga and slams it down on the ropes. Kidd is on the outside posing a bit, and you can see Natalya taunting at Trish on her side of the ring. Trish goes as she starts slamming the mat for Umaga to get up.

Roddy Piper: Ehhh Ya know Taz was right about Tyson Kidd. The kid is pretty good.

Jim Ross: There is no doubt Roddy that Tyson Kidd has all the Raw materials to become a big time star here in the Ultimate Wrestling Federation.

Umaga is slightly getting up as Kidd is now on the apron. Umaga goes after him, but Kidd slides underneath the ropes and in between the legs of Umaga. Umaga turns around to a mean enziguri by Tyson Kidd. Umaga is staggered as Kidd goes and he kicks Umaga’s big gutt. Kidd goes and he puts a lot of power into it, and hits Umaga with a huge vertical suplex, the fans cheer as Kidd goes for the cover.

1…

2…

No kick out by Umaga. The fans give a mix reaction, as Kidd goes and gets off of Umaga who has recovered quickly. Umaga goes charging after Kidd, and connects with a huge clothesline. Kidd gets up quickly, and is met with another one. Umaga goes and he picks up Kidd throwing him into the turnbuckle. Umaga goes charging at Kidd, but the swift footed Kidd moves out of the way. Umaga goes as he ricochets off the turnbuckle, and Kidd is on the top rope of the turnbuckle. Kidd waits for Umaga to turn around, and Umaga does. Kidd goes for a huge crossbody right onto Umaga, but Umaga catches Kidd right in midair. Umaga quickly goes and he hits the samoan drop right onto Tyson Kidd. Umaga goes as he just lays back and goes for the cover.

1…

2…

No Tyson Kidd kicks out.

Jim Ross: The power of that Samoan Slam, I am surprised Kidd kicked out of that one.

“That’s my boy†is heard as we see Smackdown’s Taz clapping on in the crowd for his boy kicking out of the move. Umaga goes and he looks to pick up Tyson Kidd, but all of a sudden Kidd uses his feet to trap Umaga’s arm. Umaga looks shocked as Tyson Kidd goes and he cements an armbar right onto Umaga, Fans are in awe of Kidds quick submission move as Umaga is stuck into an armbar. Umaga is not screaming, but you can see him writhing in pain. Kidd sees Umaga changing his posture as Umaga is moving his body toward him. Kidd goes and slaps in a triangle choke making sure his shoulders are not down, and pulling on the head of Umaga. Umaga is looking out of it.

Roddy Piper: I need to teach Tyson Kidd the ole’ sleeper JR. This kid will be unstoppable once he learns that move.

Trish is slapping on the mat for Umaga to get out. Umaga is looking out of it. Umaga though starts to build his base back up. The fans are impressed at how tough Umaga is. Umaga’s base is getting better as all of a sudden Umaga goes and he has him in a powerbomb position. The fans are giving a mix reaction, and Umaga looks to slam Tyson Kidd, but Kidd goes as he lets go of the head of Umaga and he hangs down, as his legs are wrapped around the head of Umaga. Kidd goes as he waits till his hands are on the mat, and he lets go of his head position of Umaga and he does a handstand. Kidd flips out of it, as he gets up. Kidd though gets up and he meets a big kick right in the face by the Samoan bulldozer and Kidd falls to the ground. Trish you can see on the outside is extremely happy, and Natalya she is cheering for Tyson to get up. Umaga goes and he drags Kidd’s body to the bottom of the turnbuckle. Kidd is on the floor as Umaga goes to the opposite end of the corner. Umaga screams as he charges at Kidd and hits him ass first right into the face of him. Kidd looks dazed and confused as Umaga looks on at the down Kidd. Umaga picks up Kidd, and he puts him on his shoulders as he goes and hits another samoan drop. Umaga lays back for the cover.

1…

2…

No Tyson Kidd kicks out.

Jim Ross: I was for sure thinking it was over after seeing that second samoan drop!

Umaga goes and he looks on at Tyson Kidd in shock seeing the resilience of the young man. Kidd is moving a bit, but Umaga picks him up. The fans give a mix reaction as Umaga palms the head of Tyson Kidd. Umaga goes as he points his thumb in the air. Joe is looking to go for the trademark Samoan spike, but Kidd kicks him in the gut, and he hits a quick code blue the fans cheer as they see Umaga down. Natty is happy on the outside. Kidd goes and he is groggy, but he picks up Umaga on his shoulders. Kidd has Umaga on his shoulders and he hits the rolling stampede on him. Umaga lands down near the exit of the ring, and he rolls out of the ring. The fans give a mix reaction as Umaga is on the outside. Kidd is recovering in the ring. Trish is checking on Umaga on the outside, making sure he is ok. Trish is helping Umaga up, but all of a sudden Trish moves out of the way, and Tyson Kidd hits a suicide dive right onto Umaga on the outside. The fans cheer as Kidd gets up, and he starts getting pumped up. All of a sudden Trish turns him around and starts yelling at him.

Jim Ross: What is Trish mad about?

Roddy Piper: Tyson Kidd almost took her sweet little head off JR, I would be pissed too.

Tyson Kidd and Trish are arguing on the outside when all of a sudden bam, a slap in the face by Trish Stratus. Trish turns around when all of a sudden she is met by a spear from Natalya. The fans start to cheer as we see Natalya beating down on Trish, grabbing her head and banging right on the outside.

Jim Ross: Good God almighty, Trish is getting her head bashed in right now

Trish though pushes Natalya off of her and she starts to go after her the fans cheer as all of a sudden we hear from Justin Roberts.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Genetlemen. Referee Mike Chioda has called this match to a no contest.

Fans don’t seem to care that Roberts said that as Trish and Natty are brawling outside the ring. Trish goes and she throws Natalya right into the ring, and she gets in it. Trish awaits for Natty to get up, and she goes for a chick kick, but Natty catches and trips Statrus. Natty goes for the sharpshooter, but Trish kicks out of the move. Natty and Trish end up getting separated, as they go after each other again and start rolling around on the mat. Kidd, and Umaga are trying to separate the two women as the fans chant “let them fightâ€. The two women get pulled off by their respective men, and they are separated. Though the two men are not strong enough as the two women separate themselves and charge at each other once again; this causes the women to go at it. The fans begin to boo as security now swarm the ring to separate the two women. The two women look on at each other as the security is holding them back. The fans boo as we see Trish, and Natalya kicking them off, and as Raw fades away to another segment

We go to the next segment of UWF RAW as we see Drew Mcintyre backstage.

Drew Mcintyre: So tonight marks the debut of the new RAW since the high-ups of this company have decided that we needed a restart. What does this mean for me? Well it means that I’m going to put everything that has happened to me in the past. Ever since I left Scotland to come here and join UWF, I have struggled time and time again. I have not performed at my highest potential and I have no idea why my form is off. But thanks to the re-start I can put that behind me and focus on the future. A future where all you filthy Americans realize that I am the future of this industry, a future where Drew Mcintyre is known by all, a future where I have gold around my waist. That future is close and I can feel it.

Drew Mcintyre pauses for a moment

Drew Mcintyre: Throughout my entire career, I have preserved through many obstacles and beat them all. There is a reason why I am standing backstage of the best wrestling promotion in the word. There is a reason why someone proclaimed me as a future World Champion, there is a reason why I am the Chosen One. Many times, I have been lied to by management. They said they brought me here to be the next big thing but have never given me chances to show them how good I am. They also promised me opportunities to obtain gold but up to this point I have only gotten one shot and what did I do, I won that championship. But once I lost it, I was never given a rematch. Time and Time again management has lied to me, they have screwed me, and well it’s time that I do something about it. I’m going to start taking names and destroying my opponents to catch their attention. I promise everyone in attendance and everyone that is watching at home, Drew Mcintyre is not going anywhere and he will get what he wants.

The screen fades to the next part of UWF RAW

We go backstage where HBK has just arrived to the arena and the UWF camera crew has caught up with him

Camera guy: Shawn, just a quick word about your return to Raw tonight and how it feels to be back after walking out on the brand almost a couple of months ago?

HBK: Well a lot has changed since then. Yeah when the whole Corporation vs Raw deal was going out, I walked out on the Raw guys. That was a typical, Shawn Michaels move. I've done that before with Marty, Hunter, Big Kev, you name it. It's just who I am and I'm not going to change that and show I'm going to be a trust worthy partner. I want what's best for me or otherwise I'm going back home to San Antonio and will go hunting and spend time with my family. So that's what I did for a few weeks until I got a call from, Vince Russo about joining Anarchy and making me the face of The Establishment and then that went south. I was enjoying the whole ordeal over on Anarchy. But now I'm happy to be back right where I belong and that's the show I made famous nearly twenty years ago, Monday Night Raw.

Now as for tonight, like I said, it feels great to be back. I don't expect to be the most liked guy in the locker room since I walked out on them a few months ago, but I do anticipate I'll receive some respect from some of the guys. I see new faces and old faces. Some guys I've never been in the ring with like, AJ Styles, whom I have the up most respect for. I look forward to getting in the ring with him tonight. It's a big night. The vacated World Title is on the line in the battle royal which is highlighted by eight former World Champions including yours truly, HBK Shawn Michaels. Nearly three months ago, I won the World Title right here on Raw. Once again where back here on Raw with the World Title up for grabs and HBK back in the hunt. Tonight I plan on leaving Raw once again the World Heavyweight Champion!!

HBK walks off as you hear the camera man thank, Shawn

Commercial Break
Dreams are made! this is....

WWE_Velocity.jpg

This Wednesday!

----------------------------------------

A camera man is backstage rushing to speak to Dean Ambrose but Ambrose pushes the camera away as soon as it gets close.

Dean Ambrose: Not now!

Ambrose walks down the hall and the camera follow him as he burst into Randy Orton's room.

Dean Ambrose: Randy! I need to talk to you!

Randy Orton: I'm on the phone.

Ambrose grabs Orton's phone and throws it against the wall.

Dean Ambrose: You ready to talk now?

Orton gets in Ambrose's face.

WWE-Randy-Orton-Comments-in-Anger.jpg

Randy Orton: What the hell do you want!?

Dean Ambrose: I'm giving you my notice.

Randy Orton: What?

Dean Ambrose: I'm leaving UWF. I put my neck on the line to help to regain control of RAW and what have I gotten for my help? An over the top battle royal? I want to punch people into submission. That's how I win world championships. That's how I've won them all. I can beat any of those guys one on one but all they have to do is throw me over the ropes. Unless you give me some actual competition, I'm walking.

Randy Orton: Competition? That's what you want? If that's all you want, all you had to do was ask. I have an idea.

Dean Ambrose: It better be more than just an idea Randy. I'm going to win this World Heavyweight Championship for a record fifth time and I want to fight someone who actually wants to fight me back and if you can't deliver, I'm walking.

Randy Orton: So that's it? That will be the legacy of Dean Ambrose? Retiring due to lack of competition? Look Dean, you may think that there's nothing here for you, but I've stuck my neck out for you over and over again. I let you get your hands on Batista all those years ago when everyone was keeping you away from the building. Stephanie plotted to get rid of you and I made sure you were able to get your revenge by taking on Cody Rhodes. I've done more for you than anyone else and you need to start treating me with some respect.

Dean Ambrose: Respect? You want my respect Orton? Take it.

Ambrose extends his hand while Orton looks down and back up at Ambrose. It's a bit awkward but Orton finally shakes his hand and you can hear the arena pop at the moment.

Dean Ambrose: I'll keep going out there and fighting as long as you keep putting people in there with me who are worth my time. The day those fights stop happening is the day I leave UWF.

Ambrose leaves Orton's office and the camera looms on his face as we head elsewhere.

An image that has been plaguing the uwf.com message boards flashes up on the titantron and plays through over and over and over until silence falls and the lights go down. After a few moments, when the air is deathly still, the titantron lights up once again.

[video=youtube;oU_6GYgp9I0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oU_6GYgp9I0[/video]

The roof comes off the arena as the briefly estranged, but now back in your homes and back in your hearts, Chris Jericho appears in a sea of flashbulbs posing with his back to the crowd. With his arms outstretched he can barely contain himself and pulses on the spot before spinning around to face the crowd and pumping his fist.

images

He stands to take it all in – it’s been several months since he’s been seen in the company and he hasn’t been a player on a RAW show in a long time – so he soaks in the ovation. Jericho is even back to sporting old school tights and Jericho jacket having also grown his hair out a little. Mid-life crisis or recapturing the glory days? You decide. Jericho heads towards the ring high fiving fans before rolling into the ring unable to contain his excitement for this return. He is presented with a microphone but cannot speak over then chants of “Y2J! Y2J! Y2J!†Finally he gets his opportunity…

Y2J Chris Jericho: …I’m back babeh!

The crowd roar in approval.

Do not adjust your television sets, your eyes do not deceive you, it is I, Chris Jericho and I heard you all needed saving…AGAIN!

Jericho smiles as another roar fills the arena.

chris-jericho-profile.jpg

Tonight everyone here and everyone at home is going to be part of something more than just the beginning of the genesis of Chris Jericho from this moment on, oh no, we’re going to take part in an experiment. See, I’ve got something to say I have been dying to say for a long time but I need you all to take out your cell phones and your smart phones and text or call a friend. Call momma, call daddy, call your brothers, sisters, friends, cousins, aunts, uncles – call that weird kid who used to sit at the back of the class in high school and talk to himself – hell, call your plumber and tell them to tune into UWF RAW right now.

Jericho gives the crowd a few seconds. The titantron shows people on the phone who wave and a good number of people genuinely have their phones out texting friends.

Done? Good, now let’s really start the show because ladies and gentlemen FINALLY…welcome to RAW IS JERICHOOOOO!

Jericho screams the final syllable of his name and the crowd responds having not missed a beat in 14 or so years.

It feels good to be home. It feels good to be back in the ring. It feels good to once again be the ayatollah of rock and rollah! To be rocking the old ‘tron, the long…the long-ER than last time hair and the old music, let me tell you, it feels damn good. That said…

Jericho smirks and some of the crowd laugh but most are on the edge of their seats waiting for the incoming grandiose speech.

…that said I do have some problems, I’m not happy-go-lucky Y2J right I’m more slighted-that-I-didn’t-get-the-call-sooner Y2J but that’s besides the point. See, this right here, UWF Raw, is where the top dogs are. This is where the contenders are and Chris Jericho is a contender, Chris Jericho is a champion and Chris Jericho will be a worlds champion again, mark my words. The reason I’m back on Raw is the really top calibre performers and also the fact that there’s more than just a few feathers I can ruffle, more than just a few guys backstage I can piss off – try pre-emptively bleeping that one – and just a few guys who I want to get dead centre of this ring and slap the garbage right out of their mouths before they speak it! Chris Jericho has been the best since day one and since day one Chris Jericho has been screwed, belittled, pushed aside, pushed over, had the legs cut out from under him – the works! I have given back to the business and the companies I’ve worked for but I’ve always heard the same whether it’s “it’s just not good for business-ah kid†or “look, Chris, we’ll get you that spot but we’ve really got to expose this guy†or “waaah daddy buy me a new pony!â€

Jericho nods as the smarks in the crowd get he's referring to the likes of Hunter and the McMahons, parodying Steph at the end.

So if there's anyone in this arena tonight, and I doubt it looking at all the Jerichoholics in attendance *pop*, that doesn't know who I am – consider me your saviour, a living, breathing rock star and hands down the most charismatic figure to ever stand before you in this ring. I was the Y2J problem, the problem that was never solved. For those of you who do know me you know what kind of ride you're in for.

Jericho smirks as the crowd continues to cheer. A Y2J chant breaks out.

So it's a time of change in the UWF and I have been around the block, I know what it's like to have a company crumble and be reborn, I know what it's like to be taken over, to move jobs, to be brought in to save the masses...I want you to listen to what I'm saying right now because I have never meant anything more in my entire career: I'm all in from this moment until I hang up my boots. You will never have to watch a boring main event, listen to Damien Sandow speak or have Batista running around here as a champion again as long as I have anything to say about it. What is this my second, third, fourth homecoming? I've come back in a suit and tie, I've come back to destroy the world and I've come back to save you all but this time I've come back to save myself and to save this company. I don't even call this a comeback. I have been here watching and waiting all along because when my world, when my Jerichoholics all over the globe look up into the dark and ask for help…I say...you got it babeh! Strap yourselves in because UWF Raw is never…ever…EEEEEEEEEEEEEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR…going to be the same, again!

The crowd begin chanting frantically "Y2J! Y2J! Giving Jericho a massive ovation upon his return. The former United States Champion is soaking in the moment when it is suddenly cut off by another Fan Favorite!

[video=youtube;MakfcLslZkU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MakfcLslZkU[/video]

The crowd explode into an even bigger frenzy as the President of the United Fed begins to make his way down to the ring for the first time tonight. Orton could be in a very bad mood now having to share his GM responsibilities with Stephanie. But why is Orton out here as he comes out dressed in his usual jeans and T-shirt. Orton heads down to the ring and hops up onto the apron. Staring at Jericho, Jericho looks taken aback by this development before Orton smirks and steps in the ring. The crowd explode as Orton heads over to the top rope and performs his traditional pose!

JR: Well I'll be damned. Orton looks to be in a pretty good mood considering he's lost 50% power of Raw.

Piper: Didn't you hear Mr. McMahon earlier. Orton is the guy around here, he has his hands in every little piece of the UWF pie. He's got more responsibilities then he knows what to do with, and Stephanie is going to help him. My question is why the hell is he interrupting Chris Jericho's homecoming!

Orton grabs a microphone and goes to speak into it, but now the crowd is chanting, "RKO! RKO! RKO!" Orton has to pause a moment which most people in the IWC hate with a passion. This of course is NOT the WWE Orton and that is apparently as he begins to speak.

Randy Orton: Well, well, well! If it isn't my old pal Chris Jericho. Chris, I wanted to come out here and personally welcome you back to Monday Night Raw. You see for those of you who are new, or forgotten, my first World Championship in UCW came from defeating this man at the Royal Rumble. You remember that don't you Chris?

Jericho nods his head remembering, but his face shows he clearly was not happy about that particular loss. Orton continues to smile in a sick manner, having just gotten the Orton rule passed in the wellness policy.

Randy Orton: Don't worry Chris, I didn't come out here to humiliate you. The days of Randy Orton coming out here and talking trash are over. Today, I've gone corporate, today I am the man that runs this place, I am the man that makes sure shows go up on time, and superstars get the opportunities they deserve. And I look at you Chris, and I ask myself what exactly is it you deserve?

The crowd begin chanting "Y2J" in order to help Jericho get something good from the POTUF. Jericho remains calm as he waits for Orton to get to the point.

Randy Orton:
I've listened to the people, I've listened to you Chris when you signed on the dotted line for a brand new contract. You asked for an opportunity to become World Champion isn't that right? You think you are being held back, because you would keep disappearing to go do that pathetic Fozzy bull shit, or whatever it is you do to entertain yourself outside of the squared, and to be honest, I don't give a damn! Because Chris that is the past. And your latest stint was the most impressive since you were feuding with Stone Cold Steve Austin. So being a man who gives people opportunities to prove themselves, I'm going to give you one right now to prove to me and rest of the World you deserve a World Title shot.

Jericho now interjects, stopping Orton mid-sentence as he is now super pumped for whatever Orton has in store.

Chris Jericho:
Who's it gonna be Randy!? Sandow? Batista? Wyatt? I will do whatever it takes to get that title shot! Someone's career will NEVER (EVER!) be the same A GAIN!

Orton holds up his hand for Chris to stop and Jericho stops immediately.

Randy Orton: Do us both a favor, and never interrupt me like that again! And who is it you have to prove yourself against? A man that's never truly been beaten, a man that just told me he would like to retire because there is no one left to challenge him. A man who may become a 5 time World Heavyweight Champion tonight. Jericho, at Starrcade, you are going to go one on one with Dean Ambrose!

The crowd explode into cheers at the announcement of the Dream Match! Jericho is stunned.

JR: Oh my god! What a match! Jericho is sure going to have his hands full at Starrcade!

Piper: If Ambrose wins tonight that match could be for the World Heavyweight Championship.

Randy Orton: As my good friend Ric Flair would say, to be the man, you have to beat the man. And right now Dean Ambrose is the man. And Chris, you want a title shot, you are going to have to beat him.

Orton throws down the mic and begins to walk away leaving Jericho to his thoughts, Jericho is absolutely pumped at the idea Orton is sending his best at Jericho to prove himself and Jericho intends to do that. Basking in his moment as Raw heads elsewhere.

untitled-90.jpg

Todd Grisham: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time, The World Tag Team Champions; Batista.

The crowd boos loud enough to where even backstage it sounds like they're all right there jeering Batista. Dave looks focused and annoyed that he's even there.

Todd: Batista, tonight you face seven other men to fight for a chance to win the vacated World Heavyweight Championship, how do you feel about my chances?

Batista: Todd, my chances? My chances? Look, pipsqueak, in case you've been hiding under a rock for the last few months, I've been on top of my game every single night. Perfect form in that ring. I've been incredible. I've dominated and emphatically beaten superstar after superstar and have made sure that people remember the name "Batista". I have run roughshot on this brand, hell, I even did that on Smackdown too just in case you forgot about that as well. Tonight, tonight marks another chapter in my book. The chapter where I become, in one single friggin night, one of the most decorated superstars to ever be in the U-W-F. Because nobody has been able to stop me, Todd. Actually think about that. Nobody has been able to stop me. My momentum has carried me above all others, my momentum hasn't been slowed down by any losses or been tarnished by any screwy business. Nobody has been able to stop me, and nobody can stop me. So Todd, I feel real damn good about my chances tonight. There isn't a shadow of a doubt in my mind that I'm walking out of this arena with the World... Heavyweight... Championship.

- And if you're not ready for The Animal to bask in the spotlight tonight as the last man standing, then thats just too damn bad. I am unstoppable and I am the pinnacle of fitness and aggression. Theres not a damn man in that match that can outwit, outwrestle, or out fight Dave Batista.

Todd: In regards to your confidence to tonight, how do you feel about being the sole Tag Team Champions? Whats that do for you?

Batista: I have always walked alone in this business, Todd. My time in Evolution was nothing more than a mentorship program. I took what I could squeeze out, and then I gave Triple H the big "thumbs down". My various other tag title reigns from elsewhere, they hindered me. I dont play well with others. I'm not a team player, thats not how I operate. So, when I got the chance, to kick Jarrett to the curb with his whole "Board duties" crap, I saw my moment and I took it. I went straight up to Vince McMahon, looked him dead in the eye, and said "I'm keeping these". And the rest is history, Todd. You're looking at the first, and the only man in UWF to hold the Tag Team Championships single-handedly. These two belts, this whole situation, it's a testament to my ability, to my strengths and my determination. These people boo me for it, the boys in the back don't like it, but you know what? It. Doesnt. Matter. Because I am in this for my own personal success and this is just a small taste, a small example of my abilities; to hold the Tag Team Championships lone wolf style. So I'd say I feel like I'm "on top of the world" right now Todd, but the only problem with that is that Batista is the world- the world of wrestling. I am on top of the business and I am the business right now. Love me or hate me, you come to see Dave Batista drop bombs and thats EXACTLY.... what I'll do with these titles, and thats exactly... what I'm going to do tonight.

Todd: Well Dave-

???: Todd, scram.

The voice comes from the left, out of camera shot. Grisham takes one look and as professionally as possible, bolts. Dave smirks and looks amused as he speaks

Batista: Well well well... look what the cat dragged in.

The camera refocuses and gets into frame, and it's none other than Stephanie McMahon standing face to face with Dave Batista

Stephanie McMahon: Dave... Let me cut right to the chase. You are the top animal on Raw, no, in UWF. I see your talent, and I appreciate it. I reward it because like my husband I am very aware with whats best for business. So, I thought I'd drop in, since I'm still Co-General Manager, and tell you that I really, honestly appreciate all the work you put in with the Corporation to try and take out Randy Orton. I know the reason why it didnt work was because of the group itself. I should have just put you on the task by yourself in the first place. But now, Dave, niceties aside... I have a proposition for you; join me and take out Randy Orton once and for all. We can do this, we can put the McMahon era back on top as it should be. Come on Dave, possible World Champ tonight, World tag team champion, GM in your pocket.. What do you say?

Batista smiles, having his ego stroked only boosts his confidence. Stephanie has that evil, clever look on her face and Dave strokes his chin pondering the thought. He then responds.

Batista: Steph, while I appreciate you and all the buttering up you've just done. Thanks, but no thanks.

Stephanie is trying hard to keep her cool

Stephanie: Dave... think about this for a second, you're going to be passing up on a golden opportunity-

Batista: LISTEN! I dont need a damn thing from you! I'm not passing up anything! I'm done. I'm done with you. I'm done with Orton. I'm done taking orders. I dont care about your agenda. I care about ME. It's all about ME! Raw is Batista, not, Stephanie McMahon. Got that? I dont care whether its you or Orton in control. Hell, bring back Bischoff, I dont give a damn. I'm staying out of it. It's over Stephanine, the game is done. No more Corporation and no more Dave Batista in your back pocket.

You, you should be awarding me the World title if you think Im so damn great. Nobody in the Corporation was on my level, but you stuck me with them anyway! Wheres my damn "thank you"? Huh? You should be announcing tonight on Raw that I'm the next World Champion, and since you're not, thats your nail in the coffin. I want nothing to do with you. You put with with a bunch of children; Cena, Angle, Rhodes, Jarrett, the like of them! I had to play baby sitter, I had to play "Team Leader", and what do I get? Nothing. I got NOTHING! So I'm sick of playing around with your schemes, I'm tired of hearing you in my ear. You're finished, this is over. I was The Corporation and all you were was a little dog barkin orders in the alpha males ear. As far as Im concerned, if the next thing that happens isnt you walking away and leaving me the hell alone my question for you is this; Your body- you want it cremated, or buried?

Steph shoots Batista the nastiest, hateful look. But shes smart, quickly turning away in a huff and walking out of camera frame. Batista glares as she walks away, adjusting his Tag Titles as she does. And then the camera fades away...

-------------------------------------------
Commercial Break

Pokemon-Launch-Image-1.jpg

UWF RAW Charizard approved!

The camera focuses in on a seated Hulk Hogan. He can be seen sitting in his locker room getting ready for his match against Miz later tonight. The reporter is seated across from him ready to ask some questions. He gets the nod from the camera man and begins asking.

Reporter: "Hulk, I don't want to start off your new start on RAW with a swarm of questions so I would much rather you just tell us how you feel on a couple topics. First off, how about this as a new home for you?"

imagesCA9OY86X.jpg

Hulk Hogan: "Brother I don't really know where to start. First I started out on Anarchy, and then in a blink of an eye I was shipped to iMPACT! Now here I am, my butt planted in a RAW locker room, talking to a RAW reporter. I guess that's just business though dude, because me sitting here just means that I am attracting more suits to use me in their arsenal. I sit here and think about what's next brother, and I really can't answer that. I thought I was off to a good start on Anarchy, and I thought I was a star on the orange brand. I guess it's just time for Hulk Hogan to do what Hulk Hogan does best and that's to keep climbing the ladder. I still have this gold around my waist and that's exactly where I will start off. This Commonweal- errrr I guess Transatlantic Championship will guide me in my career here at RAW. Who knows man, haha maybe it's only a couple of months until I am on SmackDown!"

Reporter: "Well we are glad you have that title, but it may not be for long as there is a-"

Hulk Hogan: "As there is a fatal four way tonight for number one contendership on my title. I know what you're saying brother. Let me be real here though for a quick sec, those four men have nothing on Hulk Hogan. We have Shemoose, who I can't really say he's done anything since I've been here. We also have Daniel Christopher who seems to me like he thinks he's all that? I'm not really sure what he's getting at but next we have DiBiase's son. I really wish I could get my hands on the only DiBiase that matters in this business; the one that had Andre the Giant running like a wild baboon all over our talent dude. Lastly, we have the lost member of one half of the most extreme tag teams to ever step foot in the squared circle. Without his brother, he is a lost puppy wandering in a world full of pain man. In the end dude, none of these four men have the star power that Hulk Hogan has. No matter who wins that match brother, I won't be panicking when our time comes to meet face to face."

Reporter: "Alright. Now, we know that you were in an alliance with the Real Americans back on iMPACT. With this whole roster rearrangement, where do you stand with them?"

Hulk Hogan pets his handlebar mustache before answering the posed question.

Hulk Hogan: "Me and those men left on a great note. They got caught at the airport for god knows what reason, and now I haven't had the chance to talk to them. I hope they see this and I hope they know that I still respect them for taking me in a treating me like family brother. I also wanna say the same to iMPACT staff. It was a great experience but another chapter in Hulk Hogan's career begins now, because tonight he makes his RAW return in front of a thousand dudes. I don't know where I stand with the Hulkamaniacs anymore though man, it really is starting to bug me. Do they hate me? Do they love me? I guess it's only a matter of time until we really know what the deal is brother, but until then I still have this title around my waist and that is all I know at this moment."

Hogan looks at his belt before wiping it off. He bends over and begins tying his shoes.

Hulk Hogan: "With that being said dude, I have a match tonight. I want to show everyone that Hulk Hogan can hold his own and doesn't need the help of anyone else. I've still been hitting the gym, I've still been training day in and day out, and in five minutes I will show Miz that legends never die."

Hogan stands up and leaves his locker room. The door slams behind him as he walks out to the ring.

Piper: Next here we got The Miz taking on the man I've had history with in the past, Hulk Hogan.

JR: Oh come on Roddy, that was ages ago.

Piper: I don't care, I still hate em.

[video=youtube;rECEruxVdbs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rECEruxVdbs[/video]

As soon as Mike's theme song hits the PA System, the crowd erupts in a chorus of boos. He soon comes walking out on stage with a cocky smile across his face before heading down to the ring to await his opponent for this evening. The crowd begins a small Hogan chant as Miz shakes off the hate and looks dead at the entrance way. Not before too long, Hogans theme hits the PA System.

[video=youtube;u2OR6Kjo5m4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2OR6Kjo5m4[/video]

The crowd explodes in cheers as Hogan makes his signature entrance out on the stage along with his classic taunts to pump up the crowd. As he absorbs the positive energy from the fans, he makes his way down the ramp into the ring only to stare his opponent right in the eye before tearing off his shirt to cause another pop from the crowd.

Roddy: Look at him! Feed off the crowd weeks after he turned on them! It's disgusting.

JR: Oh please.

As Hogan and Miz stand 5 feet away from each other the ref checks on both men before ringing the bell. Ding Ding Ding The is underway as Hogan looks to be wanting to start the match in a fair pace by signaling to the Miz that he wants to lock up with him. Miz stands there for a second before holding out his arms. The two men are about to lock up until Miz knees Hogan in the gut instead. He then hits a very quick snap DDT to have Hogan down in seconds. Miz wastes not time by going back on the attack with a fury of stomps on the back of Hogan. He then jumps up and comes crashing down with his knee on Hulk's spine. He repeats this move several times to cause Hogan to cry out in pain. Mike now knowing he's in control, runs towards the ropes to gather up speed, then comes running back to Hogan with a running elbow drop to the center of his spine.

Piper: This is where the Miz gets dangerous. He noticed that Hulk has had a history of Back problems so what does he do? He targets the back!

JR: You can really tell that Hogan is in pain early on in the match.

Piper: It's because he's too dumb to realize he's too old!

Miz then stands over Hogan as he gets to his feet. As soon as Hogan stands up, Mike puts Hogans arm around him and goes backwards with full force with a strong Russian Legsweep causing Hogan to land right back on his belly. Miz then stands up and gives off a cocky smile to the crowd as he collects all the negativity they send at him. Hogan gets back up before Miz attempting a quick clothesline, but Hogan ducks the move and irish whips Miz into the turnbuckle. But as Miz comes running towards the corner, he steps up on the turnbuckle and jumps off with a diving clothesline that sends Hogan crashing down on his back. Miz now realizing how impressive he is at the moment, stands back up and slowly climbs the turnbuckle to the very top. Hogan who is getting up once again, stands up and turns around to see The Miz high in the air with his arm out. But, Hogan catches Miz on his shoulder and rams him into the turnbuckle. He then wastes no time by pulling Miz out of the corner by his arm and bringing him back only to get hit with a strong pull back clothesline.

JR: Hogan finally putting in some offense!

Hulk Hogan brings Miz back to his feet and lifts him high into the air over his head. He then turns around with Miz still over his head just to show off his strength. Hogan then drops Miz behind him to finish off a move called, Military Press. Hogan then looks around at the fans as they chant his name. Hogan notices Miz getting back to his feet so he wraps his arm around Mike's head and lifts him back into the air only to send him crashing back down on the mat with a high impact Suplex. But Hogan doesn't give Miz a break because he brings Miz right back to his feet and lifts him up and falls backwards with a belly to back suplex. The Miz crys out in pain as Hogan hooks the leg for the pin.

2..NO! Kickout!

Hogan noticing that his opponent isn't hurt enough, instantly turns Miz over on his belly and sets dead center on his back and pulls back on his head to lock in on a perfect Camel Clutch. Miz is seen screaming out in pain as Hogan with his 24 inch pythons are putting a lot of pressure on the hold. A few moments go by as Miz seems to be crawling to the ropes before Hogan lets go of the hold and immediately seals the move with a standing elbow drop to the back.

JR: Oooh that's gotta hurt!

Piper: I don't care what's happening, The Miz ain't done yet!

As Miz slowly stands back to his feet, Hogan lifts him up on his shoulder. But, Miz some how weasels out of Hogans grips and lands behind Hogan with his arm around his face in the reverse DDT position. He then brings Hogans back crashing down on his and then instantly hits a reverse DDT to finish off the combo. He then uses all the power he can to get Hogan back up to his feet just to hit The Mizard Of Ozz. The crowd is in shock as the move looked so painful. Miz then pushes Hogan on his back and goes for the pin.

3.No! Kickout!

Miz looks shocked as Hogan gets his shoulder up. Miz then stands up and gets in the refs face as he yells at him for counting "too slow". As he is arguing with the ref, the crowd begins to erupt in a positive pop towards Hogan who seems to be standing up with his "Hulk Up" face. He then holds up his fists while waiting for Miz to turn around. As Miz turns to Hogan, Hulk hits him with a devastating clothesline that sends him crashing to the mat while Hogan goes running to the ropes. Miz immediately gets back up only to get a mouth full of Hogan Big Boot. Miz who isn't down for the count just yet crawls to the corner to hold himself up. Hogan gives him no time to breath however, by running at his opponent at full force, hitting yet another big boot to the skull of The Miz. This sends the Miz falling right into the arms of Hogan who scoops the Miz up like trash and turns around to slam him in the middle of the ring. Hulk then gives off his signature taunt that causes the crowd to give out a larger reaction. He then smiles and goes running towards the ropes to gather up speed and momentum. As he bounces back to the Miz, he jumps up high into the air with a large leg drop that sends Miz into his own world. Hogan then hooks the leg.

3...!

Ding Ding Ding!

JR: He did it!

Piper: Oh shut up Jim! I still hate Hogan regardless of what happens.

Announcer: And here is your winner! HULK HOOOOOGAN!!!!!!

The ref then holds Hulk Hogan's hand in victory. The camera then begins to fade to the next point in the show as Hulk Hogan is delivering some taunts to get the crowd fired up.

hulkhogan_02.jpg

Raw goes on it fades somewhere else

The camera’s open up backstage, and the first shot we see is the European Champion, John Cena. The audience explodes in boos, and the camera’s zoom in, and we see the self-proclaimed best in his locker room. John is in front of a mirror, and flashing in the mirror is his golden and iconic European Championship. John has a wide, smug smirk across his face, as he brushes off his championship, before beginning to speak to himself.

John-Cena-WWE-Superstar-88.jpg

John Cena: Here we are. Seven months and going strong in our championship reign, and no one has stopped us. We’re untouchable. I’m the best. WE’RE the best, homie.

The fans don’t know how to react to this, as John is speaking to his championship as if it’s real. John cracks his neck, as he chuckles to himself.

John Cena: Nah, I’m just bullshitting. I see you creeping on me camera man so I decided to play on with some stories I’ve been hearing lately. As crazy as it sounds, many people believe I’M going insane. Y’know, with the amount of insane guys on this roster we don’t need any more. I’m not going crazy, alright? The reason for that is because many people believe me calling myself the best, calling myself the most dominant champion of all-time, calling myself the greatest god damn superstar in the world, yadda yadda, just facts. They don’t believe it, and they think I don’t believe it. They think it’s either just a plot or that I’m going insane. Newsflash, people, I’m not going insane. It’s the truth, and I have ALL the evidence in the world to prove it.

John places the championship around his shoulder, as the cameras zoom in.

John Cena: You see this championship here? I have held it for seven months. I have defeated many challengers who tried but just couldn’t get the job done. I have elevated this championship to a level NO ONE thought it could be on. Before I held this championship, when it was held by the likes of pathetic men like Daniel Bryan and Edge. You know what those men have in common? They all made the same promises. They all made the promise that they’ll actually make something of this championship and they never did. They didn’t care as much as I did. They used this to get by and just having something under their title. Whereas I? I actually cared and yet I get booed. Yet I get disrespected and treated like garbage. Now, THAT’s insane.

John chuckled to himself.

John Cena: Speaking of insane, I’m sure we all know the most craziest name on this roster and that man is Dean Ambrose. A good pal of mine, actually. We go way back, in fact he was my partner when I won the Tag Team Championships. And ever since then, I hated the man’s guts. The man would always parade and tell everyone that he’s the top dog but in reality, I am. That’s why I screwed him over. That’s why I should’ve been World Heavyweight Champion at Wrestlemania but it never happened. Ever since that night, my priority goal in this company was to finally beat Dean and at Halloween Havok, I did just that. In one of the most brutal battles in history, I pinned Dean uno… dos… tres and finally put him in his place. Now that he’s over with, I can finally focus on my next goal in my career, and that’s once again becoming World Heavyweight Champion.

John looked up, thinking about his dream, as he shrugged it off, before getting back on topic.

John Cena: I’m sure you all know the deal around here. It’s a fresh new start for this company, and with the former champion in Kurt Angle not being to make it this time around, we need to crown a new World Heavyweight Champion. That’s why tonight in the main event, perhaps the biggest main event in history, we will have an eight man battle royal, with the last man standing crowned the champion. Y’see, this is MY time. I’m this close to becoming a three time World Heavyweight Champion, and in the process becoming a dual champion.

John stood up, as he goes to exit, before saying one last thing to the cameras.

John Cena: Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to pre-… John stops mid-way, as his door opens, and in comes the new Co-General Manager of RAW Stephanie McMahon, much to the dismay of the audience. Oh, hi Steph.

Stephanie shook John’s hand, as she spoke toward the European Champion.

2zomd93.jpg

Stephanie McMahon: Hello, John. I know you’re busy and all, but I just wanted to come in and say thank you, because without you, I wouldn’t have my position I have today, and that’s the brand new Co-General Manager of Monday Night RAW!

The audience exploded in boos, and Steph has a huge smirk on her face.

Stephanie McMahon: I’d rather be the solo General Manager, but hey it’s a start. Sooner than later, I’ll have this show all to myself. But for now I’ll have to deal with this. I still have to deal with Orton. The audience explodes in cheers, and Stephanie shakes her head in disgust. Actually, there’s something I wanted to ask you. Y’see, like I said I want RAW all to myself, so I’m asking you if you can scratch my back with Orton, then I’ll scratch your back tonight in the battle royal.

The audience explodes in boos, and John rubs his chin, thinking about her offer.

John Cena: That sounds good, Steph. All I have to do is deal with Orton and then I’m guaranteed the World Heavyweight Championship with no effort at all. After working my ass off for the past seven months I’ll just throw it all away to work with you. That sounds… perfect, actually. So thanks but no thanks, I’ll have to pass but hey, drop the work clothes and start wearing your low-cut shirt again, I’m sure you can manipulate some of the guys in the back. That’s how you got this job right? Or right, McMahon, sorry sometimes it slips my mind.

The audience explodes in cheers toward John, and Steph lashes out toward him.
Stephanie McMahon: Do you know who I am Cena?

John has a confused expression on his face, as he obviously knows who she is, before answering.

John Cena: Yeah, I know who you are Steph, and like I said, no. I’m sorry but our little alliance? It’s OVER. Dead and done. The Corporation aided me in achieving my goal as becoming the most dominant champion of all-time, but now that I think of it, the Corporation hasn’t done jackshit for me. This was all me. All they did was hold me back from greatness. You had Kurt Angle, your quote on quote “golden champion†drop the championship, for what? I don’t know, probably a D.U.I. You had Batista, that gorilla with the same I.Q. as one, become leader when it’s clear I should’ve been. What has Cody done while we were in the Corporation? C’mon, Steph, the whole thing held me back and that’s obvious. The fact is I’m done with you, and after tonight, not only will I be European Champion, but I’ll be World Heavyweight Champion as well and finally, everyone will realize that John Cena is the man to beat around here.

John tips his cap toward Steph, who’s visibly pissed off, before exiting the shot. The camera’s soon fade to black

Up Next:

http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/...Show Graphics/Raw/KanevsSting_zps9b0dfbf9.png

B]DING DING![/B]

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is a Casket match! Introducing first...

[video=youtube;hmsDUAK6lkU#t]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmsDUAK6lkU#t=19[/video]

The fans erupt into boos as the theme of Steve Borden and Matt Bloom begins to play over the PA system. Both men are met with further disdain as they step through the curtain and appear on the stage, making their way to the ring.

Justin Roberts: From Venice Beach, California. Being accompanied to the ring by Albert. Weighing in at two hundred and fifty pounds...he is the "Icon"...STING!

Steve and Matt look furious that Justin just announced them as Sting and Albert as they make their way down the ramp faster than before and enter the ring. Steve and Matt begin yelling at Justin regarding this, and after a moment Matt backs up and looks to be preparing to attack Justin. But before he can, the lights go out.

OOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSS!

The crowd cheers the voice of Paul Bearer as the lights come up and he is seen pushing the casket down the ramp towards the ring. As he arrives at ringside, Steve and Matt wonder aloud where Kane is, when suddenly the lid opens and Kane sits up!

Justin Roberts: From Parts Unknown. Accompanied to the ring by Paul Bearer. Weighing in at three hundred and twenty-three pounds. He is the reigning and defending UWF Global Champion, Kane!

Kane climbs out of the casket and makes his way up the steel steps, his championship worn proudly over his shoulder. Upon entering the ring, he hands the belt to the referee who hands it off to the ringside official as Kane raises his arms at his sides into the air and then drops them quickly as fire shoots from all four corner posts.

mqdefault.jpg

Matt Bloom and Kane now stand face-to-face as both men have words and look close to a confrontation before Matt brushes past him and exits the ring. Steve removes his sunglasses and hands them off to the ringside official as the ring bell sounds again.

DING DING!

Borden goes and he locks up with Kane, Borden goes and he locks in the headlock on the big monster. Borden has the headlock locked in as he hits a head and arm slam right onto Kane. Borden goes and he lays back as Kane tries to fight off the hold. Kane starts to build his base back up as the fans cheer and Borden is holding onto Kane as Kane builds his base back up. Kane get his base, and he lifts Borden hitting a back suplex onto him. The fans cheer as Kane is out of the hold. Borden wastes no time getting up, neither does Kane, Borden hits a knifedge chop on Kane. Borden then whips Kane into the ropes. Kane bounces off though and counters with a flying clothesline knocking down Borden. Kane goes and he gets up as he points at Paul, and Paul opens up the casket.

Jim Ross: This isn’t a casket match, why is Kane telling Bearer to open it.

Roddy Piper: Its mind games Jim, he wants to prove he can finish off anyone, in anyway.

Kane goes and he grabs Borden trying to bring him near the casket area, but Borden elbows him in the gut. Kane holds his gut and Borden gets up, and he starts landing headbutts on Kane. The Headbutts hurt Borden more, but he is still doing them, as Kane feels kind of stunned getting hit by them. Kane goes and he hits a nice uppercut right onto Borden as Borden goes and he lays against the turnbuckle. The fans cheer as Kane goes charging at him, but Borden moves out of the way. Kane bounces off the turnbuckle, and Borden grabs Kane, and he bodyslams him. Borden goes as he goes near the casket as he closes it. Borden cockily smiles at Paul Bearer and the fans boo at his cockiness.

Jim Ross: Sting sure is acting really cocky here Piper.

Roddy Piper: It’s not Sting you dummy its Steve Borden. Do you not listen when this man speaks Jim?

Borden sees Kane getting up, and Borden goes as he hits a huge kick to the gut. Borden goes and he grabs the head of Kane. Borden hits a huge DDT. Borden goes for the cover.

1…

2…

Kane kicks out. Borden goes and he begins to shove the elbow right in the face of Kane. The referee is telling him to stop, and Kane is kicking on the ground. The referee pulls Borden off of Kane, and Borden is mad as he pushes the referee out of the way. Borden goes as he begins kicking the down Kane. The referee separates him again as Borden begins talking to the referee as Kane is laying down in the ring. All of a sudden Matt Bloom goes and he grabs Kane and drags him outside the ring. Bloom goes and he throws Kane right into the steel steps as the fans boo. Bloom runs to the opposite side acting like he is innocent as the referee and looks at Kane down on the outside. Bearer looks on with a concern face.

Jim Ross: Oh come on that is just BS

Roddy Piper: It isn’t if you don’t get caught.

Borden and the referee are done arguing as Kane is writhing on the outside. Borden goes and he heads to the outside as he throws Kane in the ring. Kane is in the ring as he gets up and he is stumbling in the ring. Borden goes and he begins slapping Kane in the face: Telling Kane to “Bring it.†Borden goes and he slaps Kane again, the fans boo as Borden is acting cocky, when all of a sudden Kane goes and he uppercuts Borden. Borden stumbles back as the fans cheer and Kane goes and clothesline Borden hard onto the mat. Kane grabs Borden and he bring him into the turnbuckle landing a series of combinations. The fans cheer like crazy as the referee separates Kane from Borden. Kane flips his hair back and he charges at Borden right into turnbuckle. The fans cheer as Borden falls down onto the mat, and Kane signals for the casket to be opened.Bearer does so.

Jim Ross: Sting is now going to pay for all his actions. Kane will throw him in that casket.

Roddy Piper: Damn it JR its Steve, get it right!

Kane goes and he grabs Stings limp body and he throws it over the ring. The fans cheer like crazy as Kane goes out there and the referee begins to count. The fans cheer like crazy as Kane is grabbing Borden right near the casket at ringside. Kane goes and he tries to throw Borden in there head first, but Borden goes and he elbows him a couple of times in the chest. Borden gets hold of Kane’s grasp and he grabs the caskets, and he slams it on the head of Kane. Kane begins to focus on his hand as borden goes and he begins to punch him in the face a bunch of times. Kane stumbles back a bit as Borden throws him into the ring. The fans boo as a groggy Kane is in the ring. Now clearly with a hurt hand.

Roddy Piper: I am loving Steve Borden Jimmy. This man knows how to get it done, he is pulling all the dirty moves it is just awesome.

Jim Ross: Well I am glad you can find a bright spot to this, because I sure as hell can’t.

Bloom is looking on in the ring, as Borden goes and he stomps on the hand of Kane as Kane holds it in pain. The fans boo as Borden goes and bounces off the ropes hitting an elbow right onto the hand of Kane. Borden goes and he locks in the crossface from this position as Kane looks like he is trouble.

Jim Ross: Kane looks like he might be in deep, deep trouble.

Kane is shown writhing from the move as Borden goes and he puts more, and more pressure onto the hold. The fans are clapping trying to get Kane to get to the ropes. The claps are being heard loud and clear. Kane might be in pain, but Kane is getting up from his base. Borden realizes this as he lets go of the crossface. Kane gets up and hits the stiff right uppercut on Borden. Borden bounces off the ropes as Kane kicks him in the guts, and puts Bordens head in between his legs. The fans cheer like crazy as Kane goes and he lifts Borden up high hitting a huge powerbomb. Kane goes and he makes the cover.

1…

2…

No Borden kicks out.

Jim Ross: Damn it! I thought Kane might have had it there.

Roddy Piper: Jim it is going to take more than that little move to finish off a man like Steven Borden now.
Kane goes and he picks up Steve Borden and puts him by the turnbuckle. Kane goes and he hits another stiff right uppercut onto Borden causing him to be a little bit loopy as Kane easily takes him onto the top turnbuckle. The fans cheer as Kane goes up onto the top turnbuckle. Kane is obviously thinking of hitting a superplex off the top turnbuckle, the fans cheer like crazy seeing this when all of a sudden we see a punch from Borden. The fans boo as Borden begins to fight back. Kane lets go of the hold and he hits an uppercut. Borden goes for the headbutt. All of a sudden Kane grabs the throat of Borden. The fans cheer as Borden goes and he puts one hand on the mask and then bites the hand of Kane as Kane let’s go of the choke and holds his hand. Borden goes as he kicks Kane off of the top rope and Kane is sent crashing down. Borden goes and he awaits for Kane to get back up. Kane is back up as Borden goes and he hits a diving spear right onto Kane. Kane is down as Borden hooks the leg and goes for the cover.

1…

2…

No Kane kicks out as the fans cheer. Borden is in shock, and Bloom shows some emotion on the outside being shocked as well. Borden goes and he looks to pick up Kane when all of a sudden the hand goes and he pops on Bordens throat. Borden is in shock as Kane has the choke around his throat. Kane is up now, and he lifts Borden up. The hand though reacts to strain of trying to lifts Borden, causing Kane to lose his grip. Borden lands in midair as Kane tends to the hand. Borden goes and he grabs the head of Kane and hits the Scorpion deathdrop right then and there.

Roddy Piper: The Scorpion Deathdrop! This one is over Jimbo!

Jim Ross: Damn it no!

Borden goes for the cover.

1…

2…

No kick out by Kane the fans cheer like crazy as Borden can’t believe it; Borden goes and he heads to the outside as he goes and he opens up the casket. The fans are confused on why Borden is doing this.

Roddy Piper: Steve you can’t win the title via countout what are you doing?

Borden goes as he looks to grabs Kane, but Kane sits up. Borden goes as he kicks Kane down, and picks him up. Borden irish whips him, but Kane bounces off the ropes and hits Borden with a huge big boot. The fans cheer like crazy as Kane looks almost possessed. Kane goes as he heads to the top rope. Borden is getting up and Kane hits a flying clothesline right onto him. The fans cheer as Kane adjusts his armband, and he is awaiting for Borden to get up. Borden gets up as Kane catches his throat. Kane this time no problem with hands as he hits the chokeslam right onto Borden all the way to hell.

Jim Ross: The Chokeslam from hell!

Kane goes for the cover.

1…

2…

No Borden kicks out

Kane looks on in shock. Kane all of a sudden looks at Bearer and the casket,as we see Matthew Bloom attacking Bearer. Kane is mad as Bloom stuffs Bearer in the casket. The fans are going crazy as we see Bloom lock the casket. Kane looks on as he wants to go after Bloom as Bloom is taking the casket away when all of a sudden Kane from behind gets his head grabbed. Bam Scorpion Death Drop. Borden goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3….

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner and new UWF Global Champion “The Icon†Sting.

images

Steve Borden gets handed the belt as he looks at it smiling on.

Jim Ross: This is BS!

Steve goes to Justin, and demands him to say:â€Steve Bordenâ€. Roberts is kind of afraid of what Steve is saying to him. Steve Borden goes as he looks down at Kane holding the Global Championship high in the sky.

Roddy Piper: Wonder where in the hell Paul Bearer is?

Jim Ross: Wherever he is I hope he is alright.

Borden exits the ring with his title in his hand raising it up high in the sky as the fans boo on as Raw fades away to the next segment

We open on a scene backstage where Matt Striker is standing by with a microphone in hand.

Matt Striker: Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time.......Daniel Bryan!

The camera pans over to see Daniel Bryan standing nearby looking to be ain a great mood. Striker begins the interview.

Matt Striker: Daniel, what are your thoughts on the new restart of the UWF and how does it feel to remain here on RAW?

Screen-Shot-2013-07-10-at-10.43.23-AM-460x261.png

Daniel Bryan: Matt Striker! I've got to tell you, Matt, the restart took me by surprise but I can't say I disagree with it. Anarchy and iMPACT made some great stars so they definitely served their purposes but I think with this fresh start comes fresh opportunities and tonight is a prime example of that. I mean, it's not exactly an ideal rematch for the World Heavyweight Championship but, then again, when is anything ideal here in the UWF? While I'd be happy to be back on SmackDown and I'm a fan of what they've been doing and I am looking forward to their first show back, I'm glad that I'm still on RAW where I can finally regain my holy grail, the World Heavyweight Championship and you can bet your ass that 7 other guys won't.....

Bryan stops mid thought and looks over off camera. The camera pans over to see Bray Wyatt, one of Bryan's opponents tonight and former Y.E.S. teammate. Wyatt walks up and takes Striker's microphone from him as Matt scurries away.

normal_By_Rulez_TXNNXT_2012_12_26_HDTV_Pt1_28129_mp40028.png

Bray Wyatt: Holy grail huh?... your holy grail?... naw, Daniel it don't work that way, that's my holy grail. And tonight?, it isn't going to be your night Daniel. You want to talk about this restart, this 'new beginning' if you will, well I see it only as an opportunity to do what I never did due to being drafted to iMPACT and due to Damien Sandow being on Smackdown and that is finish Your Enlightened Saviors once and for all. We stood strong as three until you turned your back on us Daniel... but in doing so you made me see the greed and manipulation of Sandow, and for that I sort of owe you thanks, but don't get too comfortable Daniel because tonight?, tonight I exorcise the demons of the past and claim what is rightfully mine in the World Heavyweight Championship...

Wyatt pauses as he looks up over Bryans head, Daniel seems confused and turns his head leading the camera to follow panning over and seeing Damien Sandow with a big smile on his face as he walks in between the two men.

DamienSandowinterview-SmackDownMay112012mp4_000001568_474x266.jpg

Damien Sandow: Gentleman, Gentleman it has been quite a while. If I remember correctly the last time we were in one place at the same time it was in that dreadful hell in the cell setting. But let us remember why we separated in the first place, I was injured from defending multiple titles on multiple shows going from Raw to Smackdown to the PPV. So I took a couple of weeks off, during that time Daniel you lost your view of the world and Wyatt you distanced yourself from Daniel more and more after you lost the tag titles. Before that we were unstoppable, we conquered the Survivor Series we bested the General Manager, we held 50 percent of the championships on Smackdown. And yet we broke up only because I was gone for a short period, I wasn't there to steer the ship through the sea of inequity and ineptitude, and for that I apologize.

Sandow almost seems sincere as he looks down at both men, he breaks the silence when he yells out

However! Now that we are all together once more, now that I am here to shine the guiding light for you to follow...So what I am getting at gentleman is we can rule over Raw just as we did Smackdown, we can Enlighten the world and continue our dominance like we should have oh so long ago.

Sandow puts a hand on each mans shoulders as if expecting a group hug or something, Wyatt is the first to knock his hand off.

Bray Wyatt: Reliance on the help others made me weak in the past, I need no partners, my brothers, sisters and children in my Family are all I need from here on out.

Damien shakes his head, he turns to Bryan his old tag team partner and original person that made up Y.E.S with him. He opens his arms up as if saying "What do you think?".

Daniel Bryan: NO! NO! NO! NO!

Sandow has a look of disgust on his face and leaves, making sure he goes the different direction Wyatt did with an angry look on his face.

------------------------------------------------
Commercial Break

12-Bruce-Buffer-UFC-on-FOX-4-2325.jpg

IT'S TIME!!!!

------------------------------------------------

JR: Well folks after an incredible night where we've already seen massive changes to the very fabric of Monday Night Raw it is going to get even more intense as we are about to witness our main event which is going to crown a Brand New UWF World Heavyweight Champion, the 17th in UWF history!

Piper:
This all came about JR, when Kurt Angle, for reasons known only to him walked on the UWF Universe as the World Champion. Leaving Randy Orton and Stephanie McMahon in a pinch. Because neither one of them likes to have a vacant Championship. A Championship which is said to the belt around here, regardless of the tarnish put it on by the Olympic Gold Medalist.

JR: What's really interesting about this match Hot Rod, is the fact every single superstar in this match up has won the World Title at least once. Which means tonight somebody is going to add to what are surely already Hall of Fame careers.

Piper: Well enough hyping let's get down to the damn match!

The bell rings signalling the start of the Main Event match. We head down to Justin Roberts.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is your main event of the evening and it is a Battle Royal for the UWF World Heavyweight Championship! Now the rules of the battle are simple. You can eliminate by throwing your opponent over the top rope and both feet hit the floor.

[video=youtube;IWVDfK-Knok]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWVDfK-Knok[/video]

109490Damien-Sandow-Entrance_zpsd89435a9.gif

JR: And here comes our first competitor in this battle royal Hot Rod. The former Mr. Smackdown himself, having been on the brand for over a year and a half making his long awaited Raw debut and before the night is out could be the World Heavyweight Champion.

Piper: Sandow is a former UWF Champion having taken it away from the legendary Cody Rhodes only to lose it a month later. He is also a former UWF Television Champion and UWF Tag Team Champion. This man has as much a right to be in this match as anyone JR.

[video=youtube;1r38RZnUfYE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1r38RZnUfYE[/video]

AwKik_zpsfd23731c.gif

JR: And here we have the man who holds the record for being the longest reigning World Heavyweight Champion at 88 days. And he knows the man Damien Sandow very well as together they formed one of the most hated factions in the UWF Your Enlightened Saviors.

Piper:
88 days is a big feat for a title belt that changes hands faster than hotcakes JR. Bray Wyatt has a great chance here tonight after all he's our messiah and what better way to save us than to hold the belt.

[video=youtube;fgSMwYqDpCE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fgSMwYqDpCE[/video]

syxeU_zps445e9be7.gif

JR: And here comes one of the most controversial World Heavyweight Champions in Raw history Hot Rod. Daniel Bryan made his childhood dream a reality when he won the belt at this year's Summerslam. Holding it for 36 days the most since it came to Raw minus Bray Wyatt's reign.

Piper: This man should have never been World Champion JR. What happened at Summerslam was a fluke, plain and simple. We'll all realize how Daniel Bryan doesn't belong in this match when he is eliminated in record time.

[video=youtube;YV3iRYP2eJo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YV3iRYP2eJo[/video]

hbk_zps5891a2aa.gif

JR: And here is the oldest man physically in this match but you would never know it thanks to the heart of the heartbreak kid Shawn Michaels. The former World Champion who's title may have ended abruptly and well before its time.

Piper: Well he certainly felt that way JR! And what happened, he got shipped to Anarchy. And now because Randy Orton likes this idiot he's being given another shot. I hope he gets eliminated right after Daniel Bryan.

[video=youtube;Gj5r0No0o7g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Gj5r0No0o7g[/video]

AJStyles_zps696f947a.gif

JR: And here comes the man who held the Championship only a week or two ago. AJ Styles phenomenal, simply phenomenal. I don't think their needs to be anything more said then that.

Piper: AJ Styles, the only champion who had a worse title reign then AJ Styles was Rey Mysterio. I mean he was the only World Heavyweight Champion that wasn't on Raw or Smackdown. Which means his reign doesn't count.

[video=youtube;I5ceMTj24SQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=I5ceMTj24SQ[/video]

3_zps3bd69953.gif

Piper: Here is the man of the hour JR, the greatest Champion in the history of the UWF. A two time World Champion and the current reigning European Champion John Mother Fuckin Cena! Soon to be a dual Champion here on Monday Night Raw.

JR: Well there is no doubt in my mind John Cena is one of the greatest of all time, but his attitude has sucked and continues to suck. So I am hoping for the UWF Universe's sake that John Cena does not walk out of this match with both Titles.

[video=youtube;r8sr8mvtfl0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=r8sr8mvtfl0[/video]

batistaatwrestlemania5gm_zpscb730cc3.gif

Piper: And this just gets better, because here is my pick to become the next World Heavyweight Champion. The former UWF Champion, the former leader of the Corporation, the current Tag Team Champion, the only man to ever hold the belts by himself. This man is dominant simply dominant and god help the other 7 men in this match cause tonight the Animal is going to be unleashed.

JR: Batista is indeed an Animal Hot Rod. But Batista has been known to lose his temper, but you may not be wrong when you say he is the favorite here tonight.

[video=youtube;bhvXlcKHW4Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bhvXlcKHW4Y[/video]

109974anigif_zpsacb854fd.gif

JR:
And listen to this ovation. This man needs no introduction, arguably the face of the UWF, and a 4 time World Heavyweight Champion. This man has beaten them all and with a smile on his face, and contemplated retiring. We found out earlier he's going to be facing Chris Jericho win, lose, or draw at Starrcade, a challenge that Ambrose surely will be looking forward too.

Piper: After this match JR. Right now all Dean Ambrose should be worrying about is tossing those other 7 men over the top rope and becoming the World Champion.

WHCMatch_zps70ea627b.png

Ding Ding Ding!

The bell rings and we are off to crown the 17[SUP]th[/SUP] World Champion in UWF history. The 8 superstars break up into 2’s to begin beating the crap out of each other. Michaels and Batista, Sandow and Bryan, AJ and Wyatt, while Cena and Ambrose take heavy hard shots at each other. The crowd is on their feet seeing so many big names in one place and is into the action, especially when Cena unloads a hard right hand that knocks Ambrose into the corner while Michaels nails Batista with hard knife edge chops. Wyatt drives his knee into AJ’s gut forcing AJ to hunch over and Wyatt tosses AJ shoulder first into the open ring post. Wyatt turns to see Daniel Bryan taking it to Sandow, and the Angel of the Dirt turns and nails Bryan hard in the back of the head with a right hand. The crowd boo loudly as Sandow smiles. “Glad to see you’ve made the right choice.†Bryan gets to his feet and Sandow kicks him in the gut. Sandow grabs Bryan and holds his arms behind his back and Wyatt drives his fists into Bryan’s midsection. Again and again. Sandow tosses Bryan to the mat who looks winded as he nods his head and motions for Wyatt towards Ambrose.

JR: I think this is the last thing I was expecting when I saw this match on paper, it looks like Your Enlightened Saviors have rejoined forces here tonight at the expense of everyone else in this match up.

Piper:
This is brilliant JR! Alone it is tough to win a battle royal like this, but when you team up together your chances of winning or at least making the final two goes up drastically.

Batista has Michaels on the ground in the corner and is stepping on Shawn’s throat choking the life out of the Heartbreak kid, oblivious to the fact of Sandow and Wyatt joining forces. Wyatt gets to Ambrose who has knocked Cena down and spins Ambrose around expecting for Sandow to be there with him. Unfortunately Wyatt didn’t see AJ spin Sandow around and begin nailing him with big right hands. This causes Wyatt to hesitate and he who hesitates is lost and Ambrose unloads on his former rival with hard right hands. Ambrose grabs Wyatt in a headlock takedown. AJ waits till Ambrose is up and whips Sandow towards him, Ambrose sees him coming and connects on Sandow with a reverse atomic drop, Sandow goes staggering up and turns right into a dropkick from AJ that sends him shooting to the mat. AJ stands up and throws out his arms getting the crowd behind him with delight.

JR:
Well it looks like Y.E.S. is a little out of practice working together, but some great teamwork by Ambrose and Styles to take down the two former Tag Team Champions.

Styles is done taunting and turns around not noticing that Ambrose hasn’t taken his eyes off of him and as AJ turns Ambrose drives AJ hard to the mat with a big clothesline. AJ bounces off the mat hard but finds himself getting to his feet and Ambrose grabs him and tosses him hard over the top rope, but AJ manages to grab the top rope and land on his back on the apron. Ambrose has turned his attention away from AJ now however as a raging Animal has found him, and Batista drops Ambrose to the mat with a clothesline of his own. Ambrose’s head snaps funny on the mat and Batista stands tall looking around for anyone who wants a piece of him. He doesn’t see Daniel Bryan climbing up to the top turnbuckle until it is too late. Bryan launches himself off the turnbuckle and drives a double axe handle into Batista’s skull and shoulder. The move doesn’t knock the Animal down, however it does indeed send Batista up against the ropes, a dangerous position to be in in this type of match. Bryan rushes Batista looking to clothesline him over the top, but Batista gets down early and launches Bryan over the top. Bryan uses his skills in the ring to land on the apron. Batista turns around and Bryan attempts to take Batista’s head off with a right hand but the Animal dodges it. Bryan is caught off balance and Batista charges him nailing him with a clothesline on the apron. Fortune is with Bryan however as like with AJ earlier he manages to land on the apron.

JR:
Good grief what an impact! And yet somehow and someway Daniel Bryan was able to land on the apron and avoid an elimination.

Piper:
I told you Daniel Bryan would be the first eliminated from the match JR, and now it is just a matter of time.

Batista shakes his head in disgust at the sight of Bryan surviving the attempted elimination; Batista is like a bull as Bryan attempts to get to his feet on the apron. Batista is looking to nail Bryan with a spear that will in the end knock Bryan into next week. Unfortunately Batista doesn’t see Damien Sandow come out of nowhere and drop the Animal with chop block. Batista falls to the mat hard holding his leg in pain as Bryan literally collapses back into the ring. With everyone down but him, Sandow grabs the injured leg of Batista and begins stomping on the hamstring area with hard brutal kicks. Sandow, arguably the smartest superstar in the ring, is looking to destroy the Animal so he can’t get back to his feet. This becomes even more apparent when he drops an elbow into the former UWF Champion’s hamstring/groin area. Sandow gets up with a smug smile on his face. Batista is in the center of the ring and after some theatrics that get the err of the crowd Sandow drops an elbow right into the heart of Batista.

JR:
Damien Sandow is so impressive, he’s got the looks and the smarts to be the perfect package, some even call him the second coming of Triple H, and dammit his beating down on the animal here is exactly why people claim he’s the new cerebral assassin.

Piper:
Damien Sandow has always been one of my favorite superstars JR. He’s got everything, I would love for him to become the new UWF World Heavyweight Champion.

Wyatt stands up and sees Batista laying on the mat and Sandow looks at his partner. Sandow motions for Wyatt to take his turn. The Angel in the dirt smiles as he bounces off the ropes and leaps and comes down on top of Batista with a running senton. The crowd are impressed by the longest reigning World Heavyweight Champion’s maneuver and Wyatt stands up and smiles. “Your enlightened Saviors live again! Wyatt shouts when suddenly Sandow grabs Wyatt from behind catching him off balance and tosses him over the top rope and Wyatt goes crashing to the floor, his chances of becoming World Champion have gone up in smoke.

Bray Wyatt has been eliminated by Damien Sandow!

Piper:
Wait what the hell just happened!?!?

JR:
It looks like the reunion of Y.E.S. is over once and for all Hot Rod.

“Mr. Wyatt consider this your resignation from Your Enlightened Saviors!†Sandow says as he brushes off his hands. Sandow appears to want to be on his own at this point and wants to win this thing by himself. This may have been a mistake for as Sandow is brushing off his hands Ambrose and Bryan are both up and staring at him with anger in their eyes. Sandow turns and is taken aback by what he sees. He throws up his hands, and almost begins to plead. “Gentlemen we can discuss this like civilized adult…†Sandow doesn’t finish the sentence as Ambrose has nailed him with a big right hand, the impact sends him right into Daniel Bryan who nails him with a big right hand of his own. Like a ping pong ball Sandow is bounced back and forth by right hands. The crowd is loving it. Sandow finally falls to the mat and Ambrose and Bryan grab the former UWF Champion and together like at Lockdown send Sandow over the top rope and out of the ring eliminating him from the match.

Damien Sandow has been eliminated by Dean Ambrose and Daniel Bryan!

JR:
Well and there you have it folks Damien Sandow has just been eliminated from this match by the two men who ended his dominant reign as Tag Team Champions and now we can get back to this highly anticipated contest.

Ambrose and Bryan turn towards each other and the crowd goes nuts. They all know the history between Bryan and Ambrose and how the World Title in UWF all began with these two men. However the wind is taken out of the crowd’s sails when Cena enters his way back into the match and clotheslines both Ambrose and Bryan to the mat. Bryan gets up first as Cena is bouncing off the ropes and the European Champion comes down on Daniel with a shoulder block. Ambrose gets up now and Cena grabs him before he can get out of the cobwebs and sends him whipping hard into the corner. Cena follows by bouncing off the ropes and Cena nails Ambrose with the Throwback! The crowd gives off some slight cheers having not seen Cena pull off that move in a very long time. But Cena stands up and flicks the crowd off gaining easy heat right back. Daniel gets up and Cena grabs him from behind before spinning and bombing him down to the mat. The crowd begin to roar in disapproval as Cena throws up his hand signaling what is coming next.

Piper:
Oh hell yeah! We are going to get a Battle Royal addition of the Five Knuckle Shuffle!

JR:
I shudder to think where that hand has been Hot Rod.

Cena gets down right in Bryan’s face, and waves his hand in front of his face, “You can’t see me Daniel!†Cena shouts before turning and bouncing off the ropes. The crowd explode into cheers however for on his return towards Bryan, Shawn Michaels makes a dramatic return to the match by nailing Cena right in the jaw with some Sweet Chin Music! The place erupts as Michaels is now the only man standing in the ring and is looking to claim the title he felt he never should have lost.

Piper:
Oh dammit! This guy is so old he was taking a nap in the corner since the match started. And now he dare to interrupt the five knuckle shuffle? Kick his ass John!

Michaels isn’t interested in Cena at the moment. No! The man Shawn wants right now is Daniel Bryan. The man who he feels screwed him out of the World Championship back at Summerslam. The crowd loves it as Bryan gets to his feet and HBK is on top of him nailing him with a hard right hand right to the face. Bryan staggers back just as HBK hoped and drives a hard knife edge chop into his chest. Bryan screams in agony as he takes refuge in the corner, but HBK is on top of him almost immediately driving his hand into Bryan’s chest with a second and a final third knife edge chop. Welts are starting to form on Bryan’s chest as HBK backs off and proceeds to rush Bryan. Bryan can’t move and is easy pickings as Michaels connects with a splash on the man who defeated him for the World Title. The crowd is behind Shawn now as an “HBK†chant begins to play. Michaels feeds on it as Bryan gets to his feet but is hurting bad. He can’t stop Shawn from nailing Bryan with a reverse atomic drop, followed by a big right hand to Bryan’s head. Bryan goes down to the mat, but again maybe out of instinct gets to his feet. This is exactly what Shawn wanted as he picks Daniel up and slams him down to the mat hard with a body slam. Michaels immediately turns to the turnbuckle fixing his tights as he goes and getting the crowd all fired up. Cena is down, Ambrose is out, Batista is trying to get up but his leg is still hurting, as AJ is staying out of the way in the corner waiting for an opportunity to strike. Shawn gets on to the top rope and looks right at AJ. “You move I will kick your teeth out of your mouth and into your throat!†He threatens AJ before leaping off the top rope and coming crashing down with an elbow drop right into the heart of Daniel Bryan.

JR:
And he did it! Shawn Michaels just dropped his elbow right into the heart of Daniel Bryan.

Piper:
Shawn shouldn’t be wasting his time with a nobody like Daniel Bryan JR! There are bigger fish to fry in this match.

HBK gives AJ another look and AJ throws up his hands knowing full well not to get involved when Shawn is like this. This allows HBK to head over to the corner and begin stomping away setting up the Sweet Chin Music! The crowd are on their feet as AJ just watches from the corner. As Bryan staggers to his feet Michaels is about to attack when suddenly out of nowhere Michaels is grabbed by the European Champion who is clearly not happy about being superkicked and Cena grabs Shawn up onto his shoulders and drops him to the mat with a devastating FU! The crowd roar in disapproval as Cena unloads a nasty verbal barrage against Bryan.

Piper:
That was so cool JR. Payback is definitely a bitch, especially when you attack John Cena!

JR:
Shawn Michaels never even saw it coming, but again this is not a match you can win or lose by pinfall so it doesn’t do John any good here.

Cena is so busy shouting at Michaels he doesn’t see AJ, who grabs him and spins him around before nailing him with a big right hand. Cena staggers back a bit and AJ nails Cena in the gut, AJ grabs Cena in a reverse headlock before hopping up onto the turnbuckle and sending Cena crashing down to the mat with a tornado DDT. The crowd pop as AJ has planted Cena to the mat, and yet Cena sits up holding his nose as perhaps he landed on it funny, Styles doesn’t let up here instead bouncing off the ropes and driving a running knee right into Cena’s face. But again this is not a match you can win by pinfall and AJ finds himself needing to lift Cena to his feet and then again over the top rope. Before AJ can do anything however he is spun around and kicked sharply in the gut. It is Batista and Batista is looking to connect with the Batista Bomb on AJ right here and now.

JR:
Oh god! Oh no! This would be it for AJ right here!

Batista throws AJ up, but Batista’s knee appears to be hurting and Batista falls to his knee. AJ uses the opportunity to use the momentum to slide off of him. Batista gets back to his feet but AJ has had plenty of time to do his thing and as Batista turns he turns right into a pele kick! The crowd explode into cheers as AJ gets up to his feet and waits for Batista to get to his feet. He does in the corner and AJ immediately attempts to begin to try and force Batista over the top rope. Using the corner he is able to get Batista up to the top rope, but the Animal sensing what AJ is trying to do manages to get an elbow into AJ’s head and another and a third hard shot finally knocks AJ back into the center of the ring. Batista lands on his feet and though looks to be favoring his leg goes after AJ, but AJ shows the heart of a champion as he goes low and delivers a dropkick right into the bad leg of the Animal. Batista falls face first into the mat leaving AJ as the lone man standing. Ambrose is up in the corner and AJ sees him before rushing Ambrose and delivering a big splash onto the 4 time World Champion that sends him right back down to the mat. AJ is feeling it now as he stands in the center of the ring waiting for anyone to try him.

JR:
And AJ is out to prove tonight why he never should have lost the World Title belt in the first place, and so far he is proving it as he is the only man still standing in the middle of the ring.

Piper:
AJ’s impressive no doubt JR, but like all vanilla midgets, can he go with guys the size of Cena and Batista for long periods of time?

AJ looks to answer that question as Cena is the next man to get up, and AJ grabs him and shoots him off the ropes, unfortunately that is exactly what Cena was hoping AJ would do and Cena comes back and connects with a massive shoulder block. The UWF European Champion is building momentum now as he bounces off the ropes and connects with a second, and bouncing and connecting with a third. AJ is out on his feet and is easy pickings for Cena who grabs the former World Champion and sends him crashing to the mat with a brutal suplex. Cena stands up and smiles a smug smile as he now has AJ right where he wants him. He gets down on all fours and looks like he is about to adjust AJ’s attitude. The crowd hates the idea as The European Champion is looking to do some damage and get that much closer to becoming the World Heavyweight Champion. AJ isn’t getting up however and Cena is forced to switch his balance. At that exact moment Daniel Bryan comes out of nowhere and grabs the European Champion and with everything Daniel Bryan has in him, manages to grab Cena and toss him over the top rope and hard to the floor below getting massive applause from the crowd. Bryan is so ecstatic he begins a “Yes†Chant which the red hot sold out crowd responds.

John Cena has been Eliminated by Daniel Bryan!

JR:
Oh my god! John Cena has just been eliminated from out of nowhere by Daniel Bryan. I don’t believe this!

Piper:
WHAT!? No way! This isn’t happening?! How in the world could that goat face manage to do that to a true superstar like John Cena!

Cena hasn’t moved having sat up where he landed. “Daniel Bryan? Are you serious with this shit? Daniel Bryan!?†Cena cannot believe he’s been eliminated. In the ring Bryan has the crowd wrapped around his finger as Shawn Michaels attempts to go after him for the second time. This time Daniel is ready, sidestepping the heartbreak kid and connecting with a high kick to the side of Michaels head. Michaels looks completely out of it from the sharp kick and Daniel Bryan tosses Michaels easily over the top rope.

JR:
Well I’ll be Daniel Bryan has eliminated Shawn Michaels from the World Title picture for a second straight… Hold on a minute!

HBK has not quit just yet, only one foot has touched the floor as the other has dangled. The crowd can’t believe what they are seeing as Shawn digs deep and manages to skin the cat bringing himself back into the ring. The crowd applaud Michaels for his show of athleticism, but Daniel Bryan is not impressed. For as soon as Shawn hops back in the ring, Bryan takes Michaels down to the mat and locks in the Yes Lock! The crowd let off a mixed reaction now as Bryan has the hold locked in the center of the ring much like Summerslam.

Piper:
See this is why Daniel Bryan is an idiot, you can’t win by submission, this move is essentially useless in this match up!

JR:
I don’t know Hot Rod, if Daniel could choke out HBK it might be a lot easier to eliminate him! Hey wait a god damn minute!

JR is furious as John Cena with the European Championship in hand slides into the ring and heads over to the Yes Lock and slams the belt into the back of Bryan’s head. Bryan is forced to let go of the hold and is dazed and confused, exactly what Cena wanted as the Euro Champ, with no hope of becoming World Champion anymore tonight, picks up Daniel Bryan onto his shoulders and with a force reserved for only the most hated of his enemies sends Bryan over the top rope and down to the floor below with an FU! The crowd are booing loudly as Daniel Bryan may have been broken in half.

Daniel Bryan has been Eliminated by John Cena!

Piper:
HAHA! Awesome! John Cena may have just put Daniel Bryan in traction for months. Get him off this damn screen already.

JR: Bah Gawd, Daniel Bryan has just been sent to the floor with authority and I hope to god he’s ok. John Cena is a nasty bastard if you ask me Hot Rod.

Cena picks up his European Title, yelling at Daniel Bryan. “Eliminate me? You son of a bitch you can’t see this and now you’ll never touch gold ever again!†Cena shouts at Bryan as he exits the ring. He stands over Daniel Bryan a moment as the officials form a wall between him and the downed Bryan. “Daniel Bryan you gotta be kidding me! AHH!†Cena screams in frustration before spitting on Bryan and making his way to the back clearly unhappy.

JR:
Dammit John! First you may have broken the kid and now you spit on him, that is not at all how a champion should act.

Piper:
I wouldn’t want to be the bella twins tonight that’s for sure JR! And hell look JR, we are down to our final four.

JR:
Bah gawd! You are right Hot Rod. One of these men Shawn Michaels, Dean Ambrose, AJ Styles, or Batista is going to be our next World Heavyweight Champion? But which one?

The four men remaining in this match all pull themselves up in different corners before taking a deep breath as business is about to pick up. One of these four men will be World Champion before the night is out. Batista of course is the man who thinks he is going to walk out the Champion and calls out for any of the chumps in the ring to try and prove him wrong. All three superstars look at each other and nod before all three men go right after the Animal. Batista is barraged by all three men taking potshots at him with kicks and punches. But the Animal is not to be undone so easily. With inhuman like strength Batista manages to throw all three men back. Batista looks angry now as Ambrose attacks first but gets a kick to the gut for his efforts. AJ is next and Batista nails AJ with a right hand that knocks him hard onto his back. Michaels is third who gets to his feet and Batista runs out of the corner and nails Shawn right in the gut with a spear that breaks the Heartbreak Kid in half.

JR:
Good grief! Shawn Michaels has been broken in half by the Animal. This one would be over for sure if it was a one fall to the finish match, but again this may have hurt Batista’s chances as now he has to pick Shawn up and toss him over the top rope.

Piper:
Batista might as well be lifting 50 pound weights JR when it comes to lifting these guys. The man is a monster!

Batista gets up and looks proud of himself as he turns around only to find AJ Styles coming at him and AJ attempts a crossbody on the Animal. But Batista isn’t going to have any more of AJ’s high flying offense as he literally catches AJ in his arms and the crowd oohs and awws. Batista waits no time in throwing AJ to the mat hard with a big fallaway slam. The impact of the ring shakes from how hard AJ has been tossed. Batista gets to his feet and immediately Ambrose comes up from behind him and hops onto his back and attempts to wrap his arm around Batista’s neck going for a sleeper hold, but Batista just grabs Ambrose and slams him to the mat. Ambrose is used to pain and manages to shoot right up, but Batista is right there and picks up Ambrose and connects with a sidewalk slam. Batista looks completely dominant as he stands up pounding on his chest. “I’m the World Champion starting now dammit!†Batista screams as he picks up Ambrose and tosses him over the top rope. Ambrose however manages to land on his feet. Batista can’t believe it and grabs Ambrose and drives Ambrose’s neck into the top rope, and yet somehow Dean Ambrose manages to hold on.

JR:
Would you look at this Dean Ambrose is refusing to go down here. What a heart this guy has he is a true Champion.

Batista isn’t fooling around as he bounces off the ropes and crashes into Ambrose from in the ring with a spear! Ambrose goes flying off of the apron and lands hard into the barricade before his feet touch the floor and thus eliminating him from the match!

Dean Ambrose has been Eliminated by Dave Batista!

Piper:
I don’t care who you are JR! You don’t survive a spear from the Animal. And now Dean Ambrose can look forward to Chris Jericho without the Gold being on the line.

The crowd is furious as Ambrose has been eliminated from this big time match up, the only person who isn’t surprised is The Animal himself who is feeling like a million bucks now just two men away from walking out with the Championship. He turns around and sees AJ getting to his feet and AJ upon getting to his feet is picked up by Batista and slammed hard down to the mat with a devastating Spinebuster. The crowd are booing loudly now as Batista is in firm control of this match up.

Piper:
this is why Batista is the next World Champion JR. He just took the former Champion and send him into the ring and now the Phenomenal one is nothing but a damn accordion.

Batista pulls AJ up to his feet and AJ is out like a light. Batista takes the former World Heavyweight Champion and tosses him over the top rope and down to the floor ending his chances of becoming a two time World Heavyweight Champion.

AJ Styles has been eliminated by Dave Batista!

Batista now is just one man away from becoming the World Champion and he turns towards that man. Michaels is up on his feet but dazed, perhaps old age has tired the Heart Break Kid out. Batista spins him around when suddenly he is nailed with what feels like a bullet. Shawn has connected with Sweet Chin Music. But Batista is such an monster he doesn’t go down, instead he falls into the ropes staggered.

JR:
Oh my god! Shawn Michaels with Sweet Chin Music from out of nowhere and he’s got Batista up against the ropes! Come on Shawn you can do it!

Piper:
No way does HBK get Batista up and over that top rope!

HBK realizes what it is going to take to become World Champion and Shawn is willing to do whatever it takes. He bounces off the ropes building as much momentum as he can and with everything he can muster he leaps into Batista, the impact sending both men sailing over the top rope. The crowd is on their feet as both bodies hit the ground at about the same time. Some people believe Shawn Michaels has won, others believe it is Batista. The officials begin talking amongst themselves.

JR:
Shawn Michaels taking a brazen chance and it just might have paid off. I think he’s just won the World Title for a second time Hot Rod.

Piper:
No way JR! Batista was the most dominant in the last moments he clearly won the match, Shawn practically eliminated himself and all for nothing!

The officials have appeared to come to a decision and head official Earl Hebnar heads over and grabs the World Championship from its place at ringside and begins to take it over to the winner. He heads over to Batista and Michaels who are both sitting up against the wall trying to figure out who won. Hebnar hands the belt to the New World Heavyweight Champion and points to him. Justin Roberts nods his head and announces the winner.
ShawnMichaels042.jpg

Justin Roberts: The winner of the match and the NEWWWW UWF World Heavyweight Champion: The Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels!!!

The crowd explode into cheers unable to believe that HBK has done the impossible. He has won the battle royal for the vacant UWF World Championship. Batista can’t believe it as HBK clutches the World Title. Batista is furious as he grabs the nearest official and tosses him down. Batista is incensed as he heads over to the announcer’s table and begins tearing it apart. HBK walks up the apron holding up the World Title in disbelief realizing for the second time he is the World Champion of Monday Night Raw. We take a look at Batista who is now tossing the monitors off of the table and smashing them to pieces. We leave this edition of Raw with HBK holding the World Title high as Batista is furious as we fade to black.

End of show!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits:
Promos- Respective TTers
Hogan vs Miz- Schmidty
World Heavyweight Championship Battle Royal- SBS
Everything Else- Chase

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
Re: UWF PRESENTS RAW 11/18/13 EDITION!!!

Good show, sucks I didn't pick up a win though...

...just kidding, here we go. RAW IS BACK BABY!

Starting out with a fatal fourway, personally I would have had someone else win, but good job by Tapout picking up the W. So Sheamus is the #1 Contender for Hogan's title? I think, I'm not sure on what changed to what, but good luck with Hogan, since nobody has seemed to be able to dethrone him quite yet.

I really liked the Styes/Dixie promo, good stuff there Chase, the Bubba Ray one previous was also solid!

My match is next and I love how Taz shows up exclusively to Tyson Kidd matches, always gives me a good laugh, props to Chase for those little touches. Slim was really fun to TT against, and I'm sure we'll have a handful of encounters to come. The match did a perfect job setting up a match for the future with Trish/Nattie, with neither diva getting a huge advantage. I like how security had to break them up too, gives us both a lot to go off on for the future. Can't wait to see with the future has in store for this feud.

Drew Mcintyre promo, since I hate this guy in real life, there is no way I can like him in the fed, it was a good solid promo, I just can't like anything about the guy. :)

HBK promo, my pick to win this battle royal, but idk yet, I'll have to read everyone elses promos. I really like Shawn's HBK, I think he plays him very well. His first run didn't last too terribly long (?) I think, so maybe if he wins, he can get a nice big reign.

Ambrose/Orton promo, very good stuff, Ambrose could also get the win in this Battle Royal, ahhhhhh, I don't know.

Jericho! F Yeah! Idk who's playing him, but they're playing my favorite era of Y2J so props to them, good stuff. Orton comes out and makes a match for Starcade? Which is the next PPV, so we're just ditching SS completely? Okay, and he'll face Ambrose. Cool, cool.

Promo from the solo tag-team Champions, Batista, great promo. My fav so far, I dig it, good job Shane, you know I enjoy your Batista. I think? Well you should know, because it's great.

Miz/Hogan, Hogan wins, again. Continuing that success from impact. Good job iBunka.

Biiiiiiig Cena promo, good job Bliz. With all these promos, I really don't know who's gonna win this battle royal, really everyone brought their A game. Seriously though, that thread was one of the best ever, nobody is a loser tbh.

Steve Borden beats Kane, ehhhh, I would have liked Kane to carry that belt for a long long time, to really legitimize him as a monster. But that's just my take on things.

BEARDS! Bryan, Sandow, Wyatt, I think Im missing something here? Probably before my time.

Even the entrances have me pumped for this! Let's do this! Wyatt eliminated first, I'm sure it has nothing to do with Sam's performance in the thread bc he tore it down, along with everyone else. Oh something about Y.E.S., that's before Mr. Clacks time here in the U dubb Eff. I wouldn't know about that sooooo, Sandow is gone. Cena gets eliminated then eliminated Bryan, Euro title match at Starcade? Ambrose is gone, then Styles soon after, would have liked to see Chase hold it. Down to Batista and HBK and OOOOOHHHHHH shit my pick wins. Great match yo, Shawn, make Raw look good and be a great World Champion. SBS, great job on that match, I loved it! And Chase, great job on every other match, things are looking good after this reboot, happy to be apart of the Red brand. Oh and Schmidty, good job on your match too bruh!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

HOLY CRAP WHAT A MAIN EVENT! Wow. What a main event... what a show. what a main event. I think I said that enough... main event.

But this show was def the goods. restart is doing awesome. Hulky winning, Sting. This show had pretty much everything in it and then some. Plus I always like Bray Wyatt promos :D

Trish vs. nattie... oh best believe that is going to happen :D

But this show was plenty awesome :D Red team... dang.

Oh and Cena... be careful... you may be greeted by Edge soon. :p

Killz

Reaction score

Everyone should take a second look at this show if they skim the matches and don't read the promos. God damn is there some quality promo-ing going on right now and some top quality main event players. The show is absolutely stacked from top to bottom with contenders and the guys in the battle royal who promo'd earlier in the night all showed why they are at that level. Congratulations to HBK! In my own scoring it came down to HBK and Batista because of their previous runs with characters as well as what they did in the thread. I'd have gone Bats but the call is still a good one. In fact the ending sums up how close that bad boy was.

The rest of the show was really solid. Umaga/Kidd got their match but it went no contest which is interesting. Hulk has another good showing and screw the backlash, this is his show, brotherrrr.

Finally check the sig, there's a problem for the new generation that needs to be solved and Dean Ambrose is going to have bring his A double-triple-quadruple-plus game to beat the ayatollah of rock and rollah, Chris Jericho at Starrcade. Good luck my friend.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

What is with Tapout and multi man matches?

Excellent show! That John Cena promo just made me more of a fan than I already am. But I have to ask, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TAKE THAT EUROPEAN TITLE OFF HIM?!

Kidd/Umaga ending in a no contest and Nattie/Trish having a thing? Young man's wet dream right there. I really hope to see nice storyline come out of that.

Sting wins the Global Championship, maybe Rhino should return.

Miz/Hogan could have been crazy. I said could because I don't think it got the attention it deserved.

That main event. Holy shit. One of the best over the top rope battle royals I've seen in a while, with it only being a handful of guys. HBK winning is awesome, bummed that my pick didn't win, but I'm perfectly fine with HBK winning and I hope to one day get to that level here in UWF.

Also Chase, your AJ promos with Dixie? Keep em' coming man! Some of the best stuff I've seen for AJ promos. And Jericho pretty much being handed a number one contenders match with his return, I don't agree with it, but Killz is awesome so I doubt he'll disappoint.

Great show overall guys. Can't wait to see what the red crew has in store for us next week!

Killz

Reaction score

^^ I'd like to think I get a very slight pass because from the Orton characters perspective I'm weak and out of the game so I won't win and it's a punishment and from an irl perspective I had an actual World title shot with one character and a #1 contendership match with my other before the restart so :) thanks for the compliment also!

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

^^ I'd like to think I get a very slight pass because from the Orton characters perspective I'm weak and out of the game so I won't win and it's a punishment and from an irl perspective I had an actual World title shot with one character and a #1 contendership match with my other before the restart so :) thanks for the compliment also!

I'm very traditional and old school that way. I think with the restart some things should have also been restarted. Again, I'm super old school in the sense that I feel everybody should earn their stripes with a different character before getting a title shot. But I know you're a former world champion. So it's not a super huge deal to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.