UWF - Past Raw Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Rawbanner2.png

Happy New Year from everyone at UWF Raw. After last week's hiatus, the number one show in UWF is back. We are getting closer and close to the Royal Rumble Pay-Per-View, which of course means we're getting closer to the Royal Rumble Match. Every UWFG superstar is looking to stamp their name in the history books and Main Event Wrestlemania. But with the Royal Rumble still 19 days away, these superstars need to focus on tonight. Find out what will happen on UWF Raw, live from Roanoke, Virginia!

548-74043-14.jpg

7635-1.png

DanielsHardcore.jpg
versus
Mankind.jpg

UWF Hardcore Championship
Christopher Daniels(C) versus Mankind

For weeks, Mankind has been claiming that it is his "destiny" to become Hardcore Champion and that the end was coming. It seems as if the end is here. Mankind will get his shot at Christopher Daniels' Hardcore Championship in the first match of the new year. Christopher Daniels has been almost untouchable in the past month, while Mankind has been treading water since his huge victory over the Rock at Survivor Series. Who will win the first UWF match of 2013 and claim to be King of Hardcore?

CurtHawkins.jpg
versus
WadeBarrett.jpg

Curt Hawkins versus Wade Barrett

The Barrett Barrage is officially back on the brand that made him famous. The former UWF Undisputed Champion is back on Raw and is looking to reclaim his former glory. He gets a very tough challenge in Curt Hawkins. Hawkins is looking to continue his momentum after a victory over Christopher Daniels two weeks ago. Can Hawkins make it two in a row? Or will the Barrett Barrage pick up where it left off?

Antonio.jpg
versus
Christian.jpg

Non-title
Antonio Cesaro versus Christian

On the last edition of Raw, Antonio Cesaro won the UWF United States Championship in a Over the top Battle Royal. The European has been almost unstoppable since returning to UWF. His opponent however, Christian hasn't been himself lately. Christian has been uncharactersitcally silent over the past few weeks and one can only assume that Mister Anderson has gotten into his head. Can Christian refocus and pick up one of his biggest wins since his return? Or will the Swiss Sensation continue to steamroll his opponents?

Morrison.jpg
versus
ShawnMichaels1.jpg

John Morrison versus Shawn Michaels

In our Main Event of the evening, The Number One Contender to the UWF Championship faces the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels. This two are no strangers to each other as they've met twice in the past few months. John Morrison won both encounters, but this isn't the same Shawn Michaels. This Michaels is more focused and more aggressive than any version of the Heartbreak Kid that's been seen in the past decade. Michaels already holds a victory over UWF Champion Cody Rhodes, surely a victory over the Number One Contender must propel him into title contention.

We Will Also Hear From
Christian
Mister Anderson
Batista
The Rock
D'Angelo Dinero​

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw 1/1 Card!

Oh shit! Gotta defend my title against BDC, this shall be a true challenge for sure.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Heh you know when you gotta hear from The Rock... its gonna be somethin crazy.

But this looks like a pretty bangin show.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Thanks for not booking me this week, I may not even be online all week. I will try send a promo if I can.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh

Oh a match for me, it will be good. Hope ı will win. This will help me to have a promo. Hope my debut will be good.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Tuesday Night Raw 1/1 Edition

[video=youtube;l8Pi35NKPaM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8Pi35NKPaM[/video]

On the second day of 2013, it'll be the End of The World as we know it.

Rawbanner2.png

Tuesday January 1st, 2013

[video=youtube;EfViqyYypbc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfViqyYypbc[/video]

The pyro to kick off the show explodes throughout the arena as the excited UWF Universe jump to their feet and cheer for the start of the show. The arena is packed to the rafters as many fans have brought along various types of signs. The cameras spin around the UWF arena showing a jammed pack arena, then go down to Michael Cole and Jerry "The King" Lawler!

michael_lawler_2.jpg

Michael Cole: Good evening everyone and welcome to UWF Tuesday Night Raw. Happy New Year! I'm Michael Cole and with me as always is Jerry "The King" Lawler.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: I can't believe it Cole, it's 2013 and we're kicking it off with Raw. And even better, the Royal Rumble is less than three weeks away!

Cole: I can't wait for the Rumble. And I'm told we're going to be joined by General Manager D'Angelo Dinero who will be speaking about the Rumble right now.

Aaah!!!!

[video=youtube;K0LocRH9HUg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0LocRH9HUg[/video]

The one of a kind primal scream fills the Staples Center before the funky bass of "Catholi-Funk" starts to play. The fans cheer loudly as grey smoke engulfs the stage. Seen through that grey smoke is a silouette of a man. That man is the brand new General Manager of Raw; "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero. Dinero busts through the smoke, one arm out in front of the other as he glides down the entrance in traditional Dinero fashion.

D-Angelo-Dinero-tna-superstar-3.jpg

Dinero continues his way down the ramp before reaching the bottom. He stands tall at the end of the ramp and throws both arms in the sky. There is no Dinero Drop like usual, Pope's simply basking in his return to the wrestling world. Dinero tries not to enjoy this feeling too long as he makes his way towards the steel steps and climbs each one with a purpose. Dinero soon enters the ring, where Vince hands him the mic as he exits. The new GM is left all alone in the center of the ring as the L.A fans chant "Pope is Pimpin'". This is where Dinero begins his first promo.

0.jpg

"Pope" D'Angelo Dinero

First and foremost, let Pope wish his entire congregation a Happy New Year! Secondly, Pope's got some business that he needs to tend to. 'Ya see, some people think that Pope can't balance both his business affairs and his personal affairs. Some people think that Pope's match aganist Dwayne is goin' over shadow the Royal Rumble. No way daddy, Pope's not goin' let that happen. Pope can assure all of 'ya that 'cause Pope is sayin' that this Royal Rumble is goin' be star studded. And wit that, allow Pope to introduce that members of the Raw roster who will be in the Royal Rumble match.

Dinero points to the titantron, which lights up and reveals the names of the Raw superstars who will be involved in the Royal Rumble.

Christian
Shawn Michaels
Mister Anderson
Curt Hawkins
Christopher Daniels
Wade Barrett
Antonio Cesaro

Now that's a good list of guys. And Pope promises that a one of those guys will win the Royal Rumble for Raw. And as we all know, the winner of the Royal Rumble Match will Main Event Wrestlemania aganist the Champion of their choice. So good luck gentlemen. And just like that, Dinero's music starts playing again and we go to commercial.

====================

th_952329352_AJ_Lee_75029b9f2e791b641c69_3_123_579  lo.jpg

====================

Cole: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is now time for our first match of 2013. For weeks, Mankind has been claiming that it’s his destiny to become Hardcore Champion. Now, it’s time for Mankind to either put up or shut up as he challenges Christopher Daniels.

Justin Roberts: The following match is scheduled for one fall and is for the UWF Hardcore Championship. Introducing first, from the Boiler Room, weighing in at 275 pounds, Mankind!

[video=youtube;59HdFP6PptI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59HdFP6PptI[/video]

The theme music of the very deranged Mankind begins to play and the light turn a shade of hue blue. From the back walks Mankind. Resembling something of a Notre Dame esque creature, Mankind walks down the ramp as the fans give him a mixed reaction. Mankind ignores them as he makes his way down the ramp with Paul Bearer in the background screaming "YES" the entire time. Mankind continues to stagger down the ramp until he reaches the bottom and rolls into the ring and waits for his opponent.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from the City of Angels, weighing in at 227 pounds; he is the UWF Hardcore Champion, "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels.

[video=youtube;zK02v94cX6I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK02v94cX6I[/video]

"Wings of A Fallen Angel" starts playing and out walks Christopher Daniels. The fans quite don't know how to react as Daniels looks out at them. Daniels poses one more time before making his way down the ramp. Daniels reaches the end of the ramp and walks up the steps and onto the ring apron where he poses one more time.

IMG_6061.jpg

Daniels enters the ring and waits for his opponent.

Ding

Ding

Ding

The bell sounds and the first match of the New Year is underway. As the bell sounds, Mankind leaves the ring right away and looks underneath the ring skirt. Mankind pulls out a trashcan and looks to bring it in the ring. As soon as Mankind tries to slide the trash can into the ring, Daniels delivers a baseball slide right into the trashcan, which collides with Mankind’s chest. Mankind staggers backwards, never releasing the trashcan. Daniels takes advantage of that by leaping over the top rope and performing a plancha. Daniels crashes right down onto the trashcan which crashes down onto Mankind…

Cole: Wow! What a move!

Daniels grabs his stomach and rolls around momentarily before crawling over to Mankind and covering him…

1…

2…

Mankind kicks out!

After Mankind kicked out, Daniels grabs him by the hair and lifts him to his feet. Daniels throws Mankind backwards and the back of Mankind’s head collides with the base of the announce team. Daniels pulls Mankind’s head back and crashes it into the table again. Daniels drops Mankind’s skull back onto the canvas and goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Mankind kicks out!

King: Daniels has been very aggressive in this match!

Cole: He’s the Hardcore Champion for a reason. He knows when it’s time to turn it up.

After Mankind kicks out, Daniels heads over to the timekeeper and grabs a steel chair from ringside. Daniels makes his way back towards Mankind, but by now, the Challenger has found a way to get back to his feet and delivers a boot to Daniels’ stomach. This causes Mankind to drop the chair and Mankind takes advantage. He picks the chair up before delivering a shot right into Daniels’ midsection. The chair drives all of the air out of Daniels’ body and Mankind follows it up with a shot to the unprotected shot of the Hardcore Champion. Daniels falls backwards onto the canvas and Mankind grabs him by the head before throwing him back into the ring and covering him…

1…

Cole: That maybe it!

2…

Daniels kicks out!

King: Not quite!

After Daniels kicks out, Mankind mounts him before biting his skull.

Cole: He’s biting him!

Mankind literally takes a bite out of Daniels’ before turning this into offense by removing his teeth and replacing him with his fists. Mankind throws right hand after right hand directly into Daniels; skull before the Champion pushes him off. Daniels manages to get to his feet at the same time as Mankind. The Challenger charges at Daniels blindly. Daniels is ready for him and blocks Mankind before sweeping the back leg and bringing Mankind down to the canvas with a STO. The back of Mankind’s head hits the canvas hard and Daniels goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Mankind kicks out!

Cole: Daniels with a brilliant counter that gets him back into this match!

As Mankind kicks out yet again, Daniels heads to the far side of the ring and leaps over the top rope, grabbing the trashcan that Mankind introduced earlier in the match. It’s a little dented, but it’s still good. Daniels reenters the ring with the weapon, but as soon as he does, Mankind spears the trashcan right into Daniels…

King: That trashcan has got to be worse for wear by now!

Daniels rolls around the ring in pain as Mankind gets to his feet holding his shoulder. Mankind is able to shake off the pain and grabs the trashcan yet again before throwing it down in the center of the ring. It’s obvious that he’s setting Daniels up for something. The Hardcore Champion gets to a knee and Mankind goes right after him. Mankind grabs Daniels before cradling both of Daniels’ arms ad dragging him right over the trashcan…

Cole: This can’t be good for Daniels!

Mankind seems poised to deliver the Double Arm DDT that he’s become famous for. But before he can, Daniels is able to spin out, creating distance between himself and Mankind, but never releasing Mankind’s arm. Daniels pulls Mankind in before kicking him in the stomach. Mankind is double over and Daniels is the one who now hooks both of Mankind’s arms before lifting him off the mat and dropping him on top of the trashcan with a Double Underhook Facebuster…

King: Angels Wings on the trashcan!!!

Daniels hits the Angels Wings and immediately goes for the cover…

1…

2…

3…

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner and still the UWF Hardcore Champion, Christopher Daniels!

4be80907200e0.jpg

Cole: Daniels wins the first match of the New Year and more importantly retains his title!

Daniels is handed his Hardcore Championship and his arm raised by the official. Daniels celebrates, knowing that he is on his way to becoming one of the greatest Hardcore Champions in UWF history. But just as Daniels goes to leave the ring, the lights go out…

0BSCL.png

King: What’s this?

Cole: I don’t know.

The entire arena is engulfed in darkness. It remains like this for several moments until the titantron lights up…

[video=youtube;vjm8vgJe3fY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjm8vgJe3fY[/video]

Cole: It’s that video from earlier!

King: But what does it mean?

That video package concludes and the arena goes black again. Nothing important happens until…

-Gong-

-Gong-

[video=youtube;z6YZCoFfJD8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6YZCoFfJD8[/video]

Cole: No!

The Theme music of “The Monster” Abyss begins playing and out walks the six foot eight, three hundred twenty pound monster. Abyss is all business as he heads right to the ring, never taking his eyes off Christopher Daniels. Abyss soon enters the ring and gets right into Daniels’ face. This two stare at one another before Abyss takes his massive arm and wraps it around Daniels’ throat…

King: What the…

Abyss wastes no time hoisting Daniels up into the air before delivering a ring shaking chokeslam. The entire arena boos Abyss but the monster doesn’t seem to care. Abyss is finished; he goes right after Daniels again, lifting the Hardcore off the canvas before grabbing his arm and Irish whipping him to the far side of the ring. Daniels comes back at Abyss, who lifts him off his before winding him up and powering him down with a Black Hole Slam!

King: What…what’s the meaning of this?

The body of the Hardcore Champion has been beaten and bruised. Abyss stands tall over Daniels as Mankind reenters the shot. Mankind and Abyss stare one another down before Mankind begins laughing hysterically. Mankind puts his arm on Daniels’ shoulder as the two stand over Daniels…

Cole: Is this what Mankind’s been talking about?

Mankind screams “It’s Destiny” over and over as he stands tall over the Hardcore Champion with the Monster reaction never changing…

King: With Abyss in Mankind’s corner, it may indeed be the End of The World as we know it.

The camera cuts to a close up of Abyss’ face and this is where Raw goes to commercial.

abyss_crop_exact.jpg

=====================

January 2nd: UWF Raw
January 3rd: UWF NXT
January 4th: UWF Smackdown

One hell of a week!

======================

AIN'T NO STOPPING ME!

[video=youtube;QK-QYiMIBDE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK-QYiMIBDE[/video]

Shelton Benjamin's music begins playing as he comes out sporting a gold hair-do that makes him look like Sisqo and gold trunks. He makes his way down to the ring as some of the fans in the front row are excited but Shelton isn't paying any attention to them at all, Shelton jumps up onto the apron as he snatches the microphone from the ring announcer.

shelton_benjamin_ecw_mic_display_image.jpg

Shelton Benjamin;

Man, it's sure good to be right here in U-W-F right now. Ya see, I was just out the back and my momma is out the back too talkin' to the big bosses and they've inked me a deal. A deal that I couldn't say no to, but what is disappointin' is the fact I couldn't find myself a damn opponent tonight. But I ain't gon' let anybody interrupt my celebration, this is my ring now, this is where the big boys come out and try beat me, ain't gon' let anybody stop me 'cos I'm the 'Golden Standard'. I ain't gon' let anybody and I mean anybody try step their way and cross paths with me! Everybody 'ere wants to be Shelton Benjamin, y'see the Board of Directors couldn't resist not signing me a deal, after all I'm young, faster and in better condition then the lot of you! I mean you've got Taz of all people wrestlin' in this company and it sickens me, where's the doctor to keep people in shape? Unlike those people, I don't need no doctor! I'm going to be the talk of the town, the talk of the media when I make my ring debut 'ere! Now let me introduce y'all to my momma!

Shelton's momma makes her way down to the ring, she gets onto the steel steps as she looks back before entering the ring.

sheltonbenjiman.jpg

Shelton's Momma;

Shelton boy! That's not how ya speak on the damn microphone! You silly boy! Let me tell y'all about Shelton, my boy is gifted! He was sent from God, the Earth needed someone so damn good looking, all these girls continue to call me askin' for my boy Shelton 'ere but ain't nobody gettin' Shelton! Momma ain't lettin' you go baby boy! Shelton 'ere is gon' take things to the top, the money's already lookin' so darn fresh I'm gon' be able to feed ya lil' siblings Shelton boy. Ever since papa left us, we were left hang to dr-

Shelton grabs the microphone off his mom.

Shelton Benjamin;

That's enough mother... The world doesn't need to know our story. They need to know MY story, MY intentions of being in U-W-F! I don't even know what brand I'm on yet Mom, they ain't told me yet but I'm assumin' it's RAW, could be wrong but it don't matter if I'm on N-X-T or Smackdown or RAW. The intentions are the same, I'm goin' to soar to the very top and you people ain't gon' respect me or my mother? Are those boo's I hear? I ain't too worried about you people, y'all invisible to me! Ya just like my damn papa, wouldn't surprise me if he was around...

Shelton starts to get a little angry his mom takes the microphone off him.

Shelton's Momma;

Don't ya dare interrupt me again boy! Ya listen to me, ya listen to me real good 'cos I don't want ya turnin' out like Papa! Papa was a bad man Shelton, you're a good boy not a bad boy! Them people, they bad! They real bad, we only gots ourselves. Now I know we can come out 'ere and do a lot better than we are right now but you need a damn good opponent next week, we be damn hopin' for an opponent. We ain't come 'ere for nothin', Shelton boy loves his competition, loves it too much he got kicked outta elementary school 'cos he was too competitive! Ain't nobody gon' question my boy's abilities! Y'know, I saw a boy backstage, he looked like a little boy, I overheard his name was Brian Kendrick or somethin', I don't like the look of him Shelton, do y'know who that boy is? Do ya?

Shelton smiles and chuckles as Mom slaps him and tells him to get serious...

Shelton Benjamin;

Yeah Mom, I know who he is. I don't like 'im either, maybe ya can talk to the bosses and maybe tell them to give me 'im for my first match. I'm sure I can make you proud Momma, what did he say to ya?

Shelton's Mom whispers in Shelton's ear..

He said WHAT?! Oh that's it! I gotta deal with this kinda competition? Ya might as well name me the winner Mom, 'cos if I get me hands on Brian, he ain't gon' go far at all, he gon' go back to where he belong. Didn't the dude quit and then decided to come back? I'm gon' make the kid wish he never came back at all! He's gon' be embarrassed just like every other opponent that's gon' step foot in the ring with me, everyone here already knows I'm the best, in fact... the best in U-W-F alone! Enough with the boo's, this kind of competition I shall recieve right now is just a sad excuse for these nobodies to keep their job and it's my duty to remove them from such competition. As far as I'm concerned, this ring now belongs to me, not you... Not anybody! So Mr. Kendrick, I'll be seein' you soon... One way or the other, ain't nobody ever speak 'bout my momma like that! My Momma is my inspiration, she's the guidin' light that's gon' make me reach to the very top! Ain't that right Momma?

Shelton's Mom seems a lot more happier, she hugs Shelton as both leave the ring as we can hear Shelton's Momma yell out towards the audience.

ScreenShot2012-12-30at102543AM.png

Shelton's Momma;

Dat's right Shelton! An' you gon' be able to say your favorite words boy!

Shelton Benjamin;

AIN'T NO STOPPING ME!

The Rock:
Finally… The Rock felt like he would show his face around here again… but of course not live. Not live because none of you Virginians or whatever you call yourselves are worthy of it. The Rock came here and was like… wow this place smells horrible. Smells like Jersey and everyone knows Jersey smells like… well you know. The fact of the matter is… when you have a New Year’s Day show… the ratings are gonna suck so what do you do? You promote The Most Electrifying man in all of sports entertainment. You tell the world that The Rock is going to be on the show and everyone and their baby mamas are going to be making sure that they are in front of their TVs to see The Rock. So here is The Rock and The Rock is doing what he does best. Raise the ratings and get people interested.

The main interest of course is the Royal Rumble. But the focal point of the show is not the Rumble event itself… but it is The Rock. The Rock and that over inflated ego of an ass running Raw known as Dinero. The guy thinks that people are here to see him? That people want to hear him? That everyone wants to be him? Oh no. People always told him… you are looking like the next Rock. You are climbing the ladder to possibly be as great as The Rock but nobody… and The Rock means… NOBODY will ever come close to being as great as The Rock is, was, and ever will be.

The Rock:
So Dinero, The Rock knows you are listening and The Rock wants you to know… you will not ever surpass The Rock. You will not ever be greater than The Rock. Understand that at the Royal Rumble… this match is specifically designed to ensure that your delusional thought process of being better than The Rock, of being greater than The Rock, of even having a shot of coming close to the greatness of The Rock will be shattered and cease to exist. That reality will finally set in and you will have no choice but to finally accept the truth. There is none that will ever be greater and you will always be that footnote, that guy that will always be in the shadows of The Rock.

But at least this match will serve a purpose. Because Survivor Series showed that Mike Fooley could only win with your interference. But this match will show that when you go one on one with the great one… you don’t have what it takes. That pretty much you are just nothing. The equivalent of a peso. About as worthwhile as those Virginians out there that want to root you on to victory. The Rock is going to make it much much easier for all of you. The Rock says… put your hands together and cheer for The Rock. You will sleep easier knowing that finally… you have a winner to cheer for, that you have someone that you can look up to. That there is someone that you can marvel at. See as a role model. Someone that you can aspire to be, never be but always hope and dream. Something Dinero will not be able to do.

The Rock is just going to whip his candy ass like there is no tomorrow. The Rock is going to show him why he should have stayed retired and never should have got himself involved in The Rock’s business. But since he wants to be the big man on campus. Since he wants to be the man… he has one shot… one opportunity. To be The Man… you have to beat The Rock. So at Royal Rumble… just bring it… bitch.

Cole: It’s time for a match that I’m very excited for. Former Undisputed Champion Wade Barrett is back on Raw and is making his redebut tonight against Curt Hawkins.

King: Barrett may be a former World Champion, but let’s not sell Curt Hawkins short. He’s got tons of potential.

Justin Roberts: The following match is scheduled for one fall...

I've Had Enough!!!

[video=youtube;qfdGwGXHAYY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfdGwGXHAYY[/video]

The crowd let out a sigh of disappointment, barring a selection of fans that have taking a liking to the former Undisputed champion, as Wade Barrett walks out from the back and smirks at the UWF Universe at the top of the ramp, before forcing the jacket off his back and punching the air. a confident smirk fills his face as he makes his way down to the ring ready for to try and get a shot at his former championship.

Roberts: Introdcing first, From Manchester, England. Weighing in at 250 pounds, Wade Barrett!

14.jpg

Wades enters the ring via the steps on the far side. He waits inside the ring for his entrance theme to be cut and then he waits a further few moments more, affirming his importance, before lifting his hands up with a finger pointing up from each hand.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from Queens, New York, weighing in at 217 pounds; he is "The Party Starter" Curt Hawkins!

[video=youtube;9ywsNxN7Hb4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ywsNxN7Hb4&feature=fvst[/video]

The fans pop as "In The Middle of It" plays and Curt Hawkins walks out onto the stage. He looks to both sides of the stage, watching the fans cheer for him. Hawkins raises his cane is respect as he makes his way down the ramp.

CurtHawkinsEntrance_display_image.jpg

Hawkins continues to make his way down the ramp before rolling into the ring under the bottom rope and posing for the fans. Hawkins sits and waits for the match to start.

Ding

Ding

Ding

The bell sounds and Barrett assumes his boxing stance while Hawkins looks on intently. Hawkins meets Barrett in the middle of the ring, but Barrett quickly backs Hawkins up with a jab to the face. The blow staggers Hawkins, but doesn’t deter the former Hardcore Champion. Hawkins goes right after Barrett, who looks for another jab, but Hawkins is quick enough to dodge the attempted strike before going behind Barrett and wrapping both arms around Barrett’s waist and lifting him up in the air and dropping him on his head with a back body drop. Barrett grabs his head as Hawkins goes for the first cover of the match…

1…

2…

Barrett kicks out!

As Barrett kicks out, he rolls over to the far corner of the ring. Barrett picks himself up using help from the ropes. Hawkins goes right after him, meeting Barrett in the corner before delivering right hands to each side of Barrett’s ribcage…

Cole: I never thought I’d see Curt Hawkins taking it to Wade Barrett!

After connecting with several fists to the midsection of Barrett, Hawkins grabs the former Undisputed Champion by the arm and Irish whips him to the far corner of the ring. Barrett is able to reverse the whip and sends Hawkins to the turnbuckle instead. The force behind Barrett’s throw is enough to cause Hawkins to stagger out of the corner after contact. Barrett takes advantage of this and delivers a stiff clothesline, sending Hawkins to the canvas. Barrett soon follows this up with a cover…

1…

2…

Hawkins kicks out!

As Hawkins kicks out, Barrett grabs him by the head and stands him up. Barrett is quick to deliver a series of right hands to the body before delivering a big right hand to the face which drops Hawkins to a knee…

Cole: And there’s that bare knuckle background from Barrett!

Hawkins sits on a knee and Barrett goes behind him, grabbing Hawkins by the arm and putting it between his own legs. Barrett lifts Hawkins off the mat before powering him back down onto the canvas with a Pumphandle Slam. Hawkins’ body bounces off the mat and Barrett goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Hawkins rolls a shoulder!

Hawkins barely kicks out. As he does, he rolls onto his stomach close to the turnbuckle. Barrett gets to his feet and allows Hawkins to have a moment to regain his composure. The Party Starter picks himself up in the corner and as he does, Barrett charges towards him from the center of the ring. Hawkins is able to sidestep Barrett before shooting himself off the far ropes and delivering a running Crossbody block which takes Barrett to the canvas. As Hawkins takes Barrett down, he hooks both of Barrett’s legs and looks for victory…

1…

2…

Barrett kicks out!

Cole: That would have been a huge upset in my eyes!

Hawkins gets off Barrett before delivering a few quick boots to his midsection, making sure that he’s still down. Hawkins points to the turnbuckle and the fans begin to cheer. They all know what’s coming next. Hawkins leaves the ring through the middle rope and onto the apron before climbing to the top rope…

King: It may be Heat Seeker time!

As soon as Hawkins reaches the top rope, Wade Barrett comes from out of nowhere and delivers a big boot tom Hawkins’ face, which knocks Hawkins from the top rope to the floor…

Cole: What a shot!

As Hawkins hits the canvas, Barrett goes right after him. Barrett lifts Hawkins off the canvas and quickly hoists The Party Starter onto his shoulders…

King: Oh No! Wasteland!

Before Barrett can deliver Wasteland, Hawkins counters with an elbow to the side of the head and slides down on Barrett’s back. Hawkins turns Barrett before kicking Barrett in the stomach doubling him over and hitting an Impaler DDT!

Cole: Laugh Riot!

After hitting the Laugh Riot DDT, Hawkins goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Barrett kicks out!

Hawkins cannot believe that Barrett kicked out. He grabs Barrett by the head and lifts him to a knee. Hawkins hooks Barrett’s head and seems prepared to deliver another Laugh Riot. Before Hawkins can deliver the DDT, Barrett is able to spin out, hooking Hawkins by the arm and pulling him backwards before ramming his elbow right into Hawkins’ face…

Cole: What was that?

Barrett just hit the Bull hammer Elbow right into Hawkins’ face. Hawkins goes to the canvas and Barrett goes right for the cover…

1…

2…

3…

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner, Wade Barrett!!

TLC12_Photo_075.jpg

Cole: The Barrett Barrage is back!!

“End of Days” plays and Wade Barrett gets to his feet in victory. Barrett wins his first match back and he celebrates accordingly. Barrett punches the air and continues to pose as the boos rain down on him and Raw goes to commercial.

========================

five-guys-burgers-and-fries-sign1.jpg

Lunch

========================

Cole: Now it’s time for our new United States Champion to be in action. It’s Antonio Cesaro versus Christian in a matchup between two of Raw’s most promising superstars.

Roberts: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, From Lucerne Switzerland, weighing 108 Kilo, he is the UWF United States Champion, Mr. Antonio…Cesaro

Suddenly a familiar song fills the arena with immediate disdain.

'WE'RE ALL LIVING IN AMERICA, AMERICA, IT'S WUNDERBAR
WE'RE ALL LIVING IN AMERICA, AMERICA, AMERICA...'

Cesaro.gif

'Amerika' by Rammstien hits the PA system. Before long Antonio Cesaro steps out onto the entrance stage from behind the curtain and has the sourest of expressions plastered all over his face. Seemingly infuriated, Cesaro wastes no time walking down to the ring. He walks up the ring steps and along the outside of the ring apron and does his signature pose before turning towards the ring.

antonmwiocearo.jpg

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 225 pounds, Christian!

[video=youtube;6717uT_97SY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6717uT_97SY[/video]

"Just Close Your Eyes" by Story Of The Year can be heard bellowing out of the arena's PA system, signalling the imminent arrival of Captain Charisma, Christian. Although many UWF fans can be seen singing along with the theme music, it's not due to their enjoyment of the arriving Christian, rather due to the fact they just enjoy the song. Just five to ten seconds after the commencement of his theme music, Christian emerges from the back sporting a smirk on his face as he looks around at the booing audience. Christian only momentarily stands on the stage before choosing to make his way down the ramp towards the ring.

8382.jpg

Fans can be seen hurling abuse at the charismatic man, but Christian doesn't acknowledge the jeers whatsoever, as he is focused on his objective. Christian reaches the bottom of the ramp, rounds the corner and walks up the steel steps, before approaching the ring ropes. Christian walks along the ring apron, wipes his feet and enters the ring, where he then proceeds to the opposite side of the ring and waits for the bell.

Ding

Ding

Ding

The bell sounds and Christian and Cesaro lock up for the first time this evening. Christian grabs Cesaro by the arm before performing a go behind hammerlock. Cesaro counters by throwing a back elbow into Christian’s face. This breaks Christian’s grip on Cesaro’s arm and Captain Charisma momentarily turns his back to Cesaro. Cesaro quickly recovers, grabbing Christian by the arm and Irish whipping him to the far side of the ring. Christian is shot off and comes back at Cesaro, who looks for a clothesline. Christian ducks under and continues running off the ropes before coming back at Cesaro and delivering a running forearm. The United States Champion falls to the mat before quickly getting back to his feet. Christian is ready for him and grabs Cesaro by the neck before performing a swinging neckbreaker. Cesaro grabs his head upon impact with the canvas and Christian goes for the first cover of the match…

1…

Cesaro kicks out!

After Cesaro kicks out, Christian grabs him by the arm and drags Cesaro to one knee. Christian maintains his grip on the United States Champion before delivering a stiff right hand to Cesaro’s face. Christian then pulls Cesaro to his feet before Irish whipping Cesaro to the corner. Christian runs towards the corner and Cesaro counters with a back elbow. Once again, Christian stumbles away from Cesaro and as he regains his composure, Cesaro runs out of the corner that he was in before delivering a bicycle kick to Christian’s face. Captain Charisma is sent to the canvas and Cesaro goes for a pinfall…

1…

2…

Christian kicks out!

Cole: A nice back and forth between these two at the early stages of this match.

King: Christian needs to regroup. He’s got so much promise but hasn’t been focused lately.

After Christian kicks out, Cesaro grabs Christian and applies a side headlock. Cesaro makes sure that all of his body weight is put on Christian’s neck by lying horizontally on the canvas next to Captain Charisma. Christian does not let the headlock remain applied for too long as he throws an elbow into Cesaro’s midsection, breaking it. Both men get to their feet at the same time and Christian is first to strike with a standing dropkick. Christian then proceeds to go for another cover…

1…

2…

Cesaro kicks out!

King: Beautiful dropkick from Christian. Let’s see if he can capitalize on it!

As Cesaro kicks out yet again, Christian gets to his feet before heading to the far corner of the ring. Christian pushes himself to the middle rope and watches patiently as Cesaro gets to his feet. Cesaro makes it up and staggers towards the corner where Christian is sitting. Christian grabs hold of Cesaro’s head before pushing himself off and spinning in midair, looking for a Tornado DDT. Antonio Cesaro uses his superior strength to push Christian off of him, causing Christian to lose grip on Cesaro’s skull and fall chest first onto the canvas…

Cole: That was a rough fall for Christian!

Christian tries to push himself to his feet after hitting the canvas. Cesaro doesn’t allow Christian to make it up. As Christian makes it to a knee, Cesaro makes his way over to him and delivers a sickening European uppercut that rocks Christian’s jaw…

King: That may have knocked Christian out!

After delivering the European uppercut, Cesaro goes for a quick cover on Christian…

1…

2…

Christian rolls a shoulder!

Cesaro slaps the mat in anger as Christian kicks out! He motions that this match is over as he gets to his feet. Cesaro grabs Christian and lifts him to his knees before placing Christian’s head between his legs…

Cole: Cesaro may be thinking Neutralizer!

Cesaro tries to lift Christian off his feet, but Christian counters with a back body drop. As Cesaro’s back hits the canvas, Christian staggers towards the near corner. The United States Champion is quick to his feet and charges right at Christian. Christian is ready for him and is able to sidestep through the middle rope and onto the ring apron before performing an upside down Tiger Feint Kick, striking Cesaro directly in the face. This sends Cesaro to the mat again and Christian quickly repositions himself. Captain Charisma stays on the offensive by climbing the top rope and as Cesaro gets to his feet, Christian leaps off and delivers a missile dropkick to Cesaro’s face…

King: And Christian is in firm control now!

Christian gets to his feet after delivering the high impact move and begins clapping his hands. Slowly but surely, Christian’s pace quickens as Cesaro tries to push himself to his feet. As he does, Christian positions himself behind the United States Champion. Cesaro makes it up and Christian hooks both of his arms from behind and spins around…

Cole: Killswitch?

Christian drops down, slamming Cesaro’s skull and face onto the canvas…

King: Engage!

Cesaro seems to be out of it and Christian quickly shoots the half and goes for the cover…

1…

2…

3…

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner, Christian!!

wwe-christian.jpg

Cole: And Christian defeats the United States Champion in a back and forth matchup!

King: If Christian can use this new found momentum heading into the Royal Rumble, there’s no way he won’t win.

“Just Close Your Eyes” plays and the fans groan as Christian has his arm raised in victory. Christian ignores all of the people and quickly leaves the ring, making his way up the ramp before heading to the back as Raw goes to commercial.

===================

200px-Royal_Rumble_2013_Poster.jpg

Who wins the WWE Royal Rumble?

====================

King: Now it’s time for our main event of the evening. Shawn Michaels will take on John Morrison.

Cole: These two are no strangers to each other. They have met several times in the past and now they meet again!

Roberts:
The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from San Antonio, Texas, weighting in at 227 pounds; he is the "Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels.

[video=youtube;7dqcpNEp0EM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7dqcpNEp0EM[/video]

Sexy Boy" plays and out dances the one and only Shawn Michaels from the back. Good Old HBK just like the fans love him. Men want to be him, women want to be with him, but none the less, they all cheer for him. Michaels dances about halfway down the ramp before dropping to both knees to say a little prayer before speaking loudly to the heavens as the pyro goes off behind him.

Shawn-Michaels-Wrestlemania-26-entrance.jpg

Michaels hops up off the steel and heads towards the ring where he enters and poses once more as his music fades.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 225 pounds; John Morrison!

[video=youtube;E34dPruVaAM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E34dPruVaAM&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The crowd are on their feet as John Morrison struts out onto the stage and poses on the stage, as the camera captures the moment in glorious slow motion.

15554846.jpg

Morrison then strides down the ramp, eying the arena around him. He climbs the steel steps and steps into the ring. Morrison saunters across the ring and clambers up onto the turnbuckle. He poses for the fans, as countless camera flashes go off before him. He steps down, and wanders over to the other corner of the ring.

Ding

Ding

Ding

The bell sounds and our main event is now underway. Morrison and Michaels lock up and Michaels grabs Morrison by the arm before performing a go behind hammerlock. Morrison counters with a go behind of his own before hoisting Michaels up in the air and dropping him onto his head with a back body drop. Michaels hits the mat hard and Morrison goes for the first cover of the match…

1…

2…

Michaels kicks out!

After Michaels kicks out, Morrison wraps his arm around Michaels’ neck and lifts the Heartbreak Kid to his feet. As Morrison has his arm around Michaels’ neck, Michaels pushes both himself and Morrison backwards into the far turnbuckle. This breaks Morrison’s grip on Michaels and the Heartbreak Kid turns around and delivers a right hand to Morrison’s face. Michaels follows this up with a back handed chop to Morrison’s chest. Morrison grabs his chest, which allows Michaels to deliver another right hand followed by another chop. Michaels then grabs Morrison by the arm and Irish whips him to the far corner of the ring. Morrison reverses and sends Michaels to the far corner instead. Michaels performs his trademark upside down turnbuckle spot and as he lands right side up, Morrison delivers a running enziguiri to the back of Michaels’ head. The Heartbreak Kid goes to the canvas and Morrison goes for the second cover of the match…

1…

2…

Michaels kicks out!

As Michaels kicks out, Morrison drags the Heartbreak Kid to the center of the ring before shooting himself off the near ropes and dropping a leg drop on his opponent. Morrison wastes no time going for another cover…

1…

2…

Michaels kicks out!

Cole: And Michaels remains persistent!

Michaels rolls to the far side of the ring and picks himself to his feet. Michaels picks himself up in the corner and Morrison charges at him. Michaels moves out of the way and Morrison hits the turnbuckle pad and Michaels rolls him up from behind…

1…

2…

Morrison kicks out!

Both men get to their feet and Michaels immediately hits him with a standing dropkick. Michaels then goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Morrison kicks out again!

Michaels grabs Morrison by the arm and lifts him to his feet. Michaels drops his elbow right across Morrison’s back before delivering a right hand to Morrison’s face. Morrison hits the canvas and Michaels hits him with another right hand. Morrison gets to his feet one more time and Michaels lifts him off the canvas before dropping him on his knee with an Inverted Atomic Drop. Morrison grabs his groin and Michaels finishes the sequence with a scoop slam. Michaels quickly leaves the ring and makes his way onto the ring apron before climbing to the top rope…

Cole: Michaels may fly!

As Michaels reaches the top, John Morrison comes out of nowhere and springboards off the near ropes before delivering the Flying Chuck Kick to the back of Morrison’s head. Michaels falls from the top rope to the mat and Morrison goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Michaels kicks out!

King: That was a square shot from John Morrison; Michaels is lucky to kick out.

Shawn Michaels may have kicked out, but he’s still lying on the mat. Morrison gets back to his feet before looking at the near turnbuckle and down on Michaels. Morrison leaps from the canvas to the top rope before performing a corkscrew moonsault onto Shawn Michaels…

Cole: Starship Pain!!

Michaels is prepares to the Starship Pain finisher and gets his knees up, driving them into Morrison’s back…

King: And Shawn Michaels is able to counter!

Michaels pulls himself to his feet s John Morrison rolls across the ring. Michaels uses the ring rope to pick himself off the mat. On the other side of the ring, Morrison gets to his feet as well. Morrison sees Michaels is still ripe for the picking, so Morrison charges across the ring towards him. As Morrison walks in, Michaels catches him right on the button…

Cole: Sweet Chin Music!!

Michaels hits Morrison right in the jaw with Sweet Chin Music. Morrison goes down like a sack of potatoes and Michaels falls on top of him, going for a cover…

1…

2…

3…

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner, Shawn Michaels!

220px-Shawn_Michaels_WM24_shot.jpg

The fans cheer as Sexy Boy plays and Shawn Michaels has his arm raised by the referee. Michaels celebrates knowing that he has now beaten both members of the UWF Championship Match at The Royal Rumble. Michaels continues gesturing towards the fans when out of nowhere someone enters the ring and Spears Michaels almost out of his boots…

Cole: That’s Robert Roode!

The fans’ cheers soon turn to boos as Robert Roode stomps the prone body of Shawn Michaels. Roode grabs Michaels’ lifeless body and lifts it off the mat. As he brings Michaels to his feet, Roode shoots off the far ropes before coming back at Michaels and delivering the Pay Off Lariat…

King: Robert Roode is taking out Shawn Michaels!

Shawn Michaels is out of it. Robert Roode puts his foot on Michaels’ chest and raises both arms in the air…

Cole: What a night of surprises! Who would have thought Robert Roode would return to Raw and take out Shawn Michaels. For Jerry Lawler, I’m Michael Cole; goodnight!

UWF Raw goes off the air with Robert Roode standing tall in the ring.

10.jpg

Credits
Promos: Respective TTers
Everything Else: Cwalker

OOC: I aologize for the laste show. I'm trying not to make this a habit, but the workload is rough. Bare with me. You'll have your preview after I eat.

Last edited:

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw 1/1 Edition

Oh, nice show for sure. I will talk about most of the show but I didn't read Daniels vs Mankind. Instead of it, I read every single letter of it. So is that It begins promo is for Abyss? I could not get that. And what is that "13 January 2013" thing? Is that the revealing of It Begins? I'm confused about it. Pope had a nice face promo, telling the competitors of the Royal Rumble. I am surprised that I'm there. It will be a good experience for me. By the way is this the first Rumble of UWF?

Benjamin had a nice promo with his mother :rock3: I laughed a bit. And that Rock promo was like it was real. While I was reading I felt like I was watching Raw and watching Rock's promo. That was a great heel promo. I learned a bit about Dinero vs Rock. I was asking to myself why was that match so important. Can anybody tell me more about that match?

My match. It was nice. I have the bare knuckle brawler style I think, which made me upset because I don't really love this new Barrett. I like him but his gimmick before getting injured was better. I won my first match and Barrett Barrage is open for business once again. Nice Christian vs Cesaro match. I'm happy that Christian won as he is my favourite wrestler in reality :)

HBK vs Morrison was a good match. Wonder why did Roode attacked Michaels after the match. Probably it's because of Rumble.

Nice show. Thank you. You had a lot of to do this week I think. I know what it feels like. I'm doing Role Playing Game like this, of course not English, for a year.

And now I have two questions; when will be next Raw match card announced and can I write on Rumble thread now?

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw 1/1 Edition

I freaking love Five Guys! Just thought I'd get that out there.

First things first, that match, and aftermath. Fucking genius! Loved it! I'm happy that I retained and continue on as the Hardcore Champion. Looking to make it a good long reign too. But with the addition of Abyss, this may prove more difficult as I know Mankind won't stop until he's got his precious belt, although I'll make sure that doesn't happen.

Shelton Benjamin being on Raw is pretty sick, Hell, just being in UWF is awesome, one of my favourite wrestlers. Do NOT go for the Gold Standard or I will stab you in the eye with a pen Andrew! I swear!

Wade Barrett picking up a win over Curt Hawkins is pretty wicked. Wasn't entirely sure which way it would go, but I just wanted someone to beat Hawkins out of spite. 8D

Christian picking up a very impressive win over a very impressive Antonio Cesaro is very impressive. Loved that match!

HBK/JoMo was awesome. A match I would have loved to see in real life. Great stuff there. With Roode coming in like that, I'm hoping we see something between Roode and HBK.

This seriously gets me amped up, especially knowing that I was picked to represent Raw in that list for the Rumble. Should be a good one.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Tuesday Night Raw January 8th Card!

rawnwo2.png

WadeBarrett.jpg
versus
Daniels.jpg

Wade Barrett versus Christopher Daniels

Christian.jpg
versus
Mankind.jpg

Christian versus Mankind

CurtHawkins.jpg
versus
Antonio.jpg

Curt Hawkins versus Antonio Cesaro

MrAnderson.jpg
versus
Morrison.jpg

Mister Anderson versus John Morrison

RobertRoode.jpg

Robert Roode explains his attack on Shawn Michaels

We Will Also Hear From
Everyone!​

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw January 8th Card!

Hear from everyone? So everyone will send you TT's?

vs Daniels... I thought Daniels was heel. Or it's just because of his looking. I'm against a champion, hope Barrett Barrage will continue. Wonder why Roode attacked Michaels.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

As far as I know I am a face. Pretty sweet card, what's with the banner though?

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Wish I was on the card, it's all good.. Will send in a promo.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

As far as I know I am a face. Pretty sweet card, what's with the banner though?

Copy and pasted an older one by mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.