UWF - Past Raw Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw January 8th Edition

- Like the Pope promo calling out The Rock, I am looking forward to reading who will be the winner of that match. Been a long time in the making!

- Great showing for Barrett who fell short to Daniels, I actually managed to read the thread and I enjoyed both TT's, this Barrett guy is pretty good though.

- Glad to see Abyss return to RAW! I'm going to enjoy this a lot!

- Christian as #1, now that's a tough position... Can he maintain and win the entire thing?

- Woah Hawkins gets the win over Cesaro, I didn't read the thread so I don't know if Sammeh TT'd or not but if he did this is a good win for Tapout!

- I hope everyone enjoyed my Shelton promo

- Christian is on a roll here, I'll be backing you up to win the Rumble.

- I don't know if Chase has played Roode before or not but damn Chase you play him really well, love the attack on HHH! Damn!

- That was a very very good show, loved it! Hope Shelton has a match next week.

BDC

Reaction score

The Dark Riders Ride, baby! Abyss means business! Can't wait to see what happens next.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Sorry I couldn't get a promo in... its... mannn its beel hell this week. I'm still dealin with it but I'ma definitely have somethin next week. Best believe Rock will show up.

As far as the show goes... CWalk... you are just a beastly robot. You can't be human :p This show has such tremendous flow. The Daniels/Abyss feud looks rock solid and the match is gonna deliver when it happens. The TT session is gonna be real good when it happens.

Roode/HBK is gonna be somethin special to see as well. Christian is just fun to watch.

Raw doin it up real good.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Raking in the win again! Sweet! I'm loving the idea of Abyss taking my title. Let's really burn it up BDC!

Shelton Benjamin is slowly becoming my favourite guy on Raw already.

This HBK/Roode feud just turned up a notch, all I'm gonna say on that. All that needs to be said.

Christian has his work cut out for him now in the Rumble. And the match with Mankind was great. I really enjoyed that session.

Really enjoyed that Cesaro/Hawkins match also. Tapout proving why he's gonna be a big power player some day.

Overall, short show, but great show. Sorry for not sending in a promo. Won't happen again.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Tuesday Night Raw January 15th Card!

Rawbanner2.png

We are just five nights away from the Royal Rumble Pay-Per-View and the anticipation can't be any higher. After last week's eventful show, UWF Raw makes its final stop before the Road to Wrestlemania begins. Last week, Raw has highlighted by Robert Roode's atack on Shawn Michaels' best friend Triple H. Roode is rumored to have broken The Game's arm, which should only light a fire underneath Michaels as we head into theur match at the Royal Rumble. Not only is that match shaping up, but the UWF Championship Match is only five nights away as well. John Morrison and Cody Rhodes have been at each other's throats for months and it comes to an end on Sunday. Find out who will gain momentum as we head into Cleveland live on UWF Raw from Buffalo, New York.

ia2591.JPG

7635-1.png

AbyssRaw.jpg
versus
DanielsHardcore.jpg

UWF Hardcore Championship Match
Abyss versus Christopher Daniels(C)

For the past two weeks, Abyss has made Christopher Daniels' life a living hell. The Monster has assaulted the Hardcore Champion and left him laying, even going so far as to take Daniels' Championship title last week. Daniels has put forth the challenge to the Monster, saying Abyss can keep the title if he can defeat Daniels in Daniels' own element. Can The Monster get the job done? Or will Daniels continue to prove that he's the greatest Hardcore Champion since Dean Ambrose?

SheltonBenjamin.jpg
versus
CurtHawkins.jpg

Shelton Benjamin versus Curt Hawkins

The Gold Standard and Momma are ready to debut. Tonight is the night and they are doing it in big fashion aganist The Party Starter Curt Hawkins. Hawkins shocked the world last week when he upset Antonio Cesaro. Hawkins has to think that he's earned himself a United States Championship opportunity at some point, but tonight is not about the United States Championship. Will Benjamin's debut be a golden one? Or will Hawkins continue to impress the world?

WadeBarrett.jpg
versus
ShawnMichaels1.jpg

Wade Barrett versus Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels is in an extremely foul mood. After watching his best friend have his arm broken last week, Shawn Michaels has had a fire lit under him. And he looks to take out all of his frustrations on not only Robert Roode at the Royal Rumble, but his opponent tonight, Wade Barrett. Barrett may have taken a loss last week, but he's been impressive since coming back to Raw. Will the Barrett Barrage be able to withstand Shawn Michaels' onslaught?

dsdd.png

Morrison.jpg
&
CodyWorld.jpg

The Final Confrontation

Just days before they meet at the Royal Rumble for the UWF Championship, Cody Rhodes and John Morrison will meet in the ring. Both men will state their case as to why they will leave Cleveland with the richest prize on our business. Will cooler heads prevail? Or is this a situation bound to explode?

We Will Also Hear From
The Rock
D'Angelo Dinero
All Seven Royal Rumble Participants​

BDC

Reaction score
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw January 15th Card!

Finally, the Monster...the HORSEMAN OF CHAOS...gets to take center stage. Should be fun...right, RRS?

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5

Andrew gets his debut. Sucks for you bro, because I am in total BEAST mode lately ;). Looking forward it.

Daniels have found his groove, and it will be interesting to see if he can retain the title. 3 pretty big matches on this card. Hopefully all seven Rumblers send in a promo. I know I will be doing so

BDC

Reaction score

Ok, boys and girls, ABYSS speaks! The fight of the century is ON! You're on, RRS!!

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Tuesday Night Raw January 15th Edition

The camera feed is now taking to a dark room in the backstage area. There's a dim light, only enough to show the face of the man standing in the room. Curt Hawkins stands in darkness with a dim light illuminating his face. He looks very serious.

0.jpg

Curt Hawkins
Thirty men. One golden opportunity. One chance at greatness. A match unlike any other before. The Royal Rumble...a match that has launched the careers of many, and revived the ones of the failing. When you think of the greats in this business you think about The Rocks, The Stone Colds, the Shawn Michaels, the Hulk Hogans, The John Cenas...all of them have been through this 30 men challenge. All of them have used this one match to either slingshot them selves to the top for the first time or they used it to revive their falling careers. But the fact of the matter stays the same, no one match in the history of wrestling has done more for careers then this very match that I will go through on January 20th. The ultimate challenge. Where everything I have worked for will be put to the test. Where I will see if I can do the unthinkable and defeat 29 of the biggest names this company has to offer. On that fateful night, we'll see if my name will be mentioned among the greats. As the Royal Rumble approaches, I can hear the clock ticking. Ticking. It's my time to shine. It's sink or swim for me.

Curt pauses and sighs.

Curt Hawkins
This match is must win for me. To shut up all the non believers. All the people that said I'm nothing, and will never be nothing. To the people in the back, the powers that be that say I just don't have what it takes. To the people who said I'm too small to do this. I've out shined, and out proven all of them. All that stands before me now is a mountain of a challenge. A Royal Rumble. A night where my boy hood dream will be fulfilled, or a night of heart break, and disappointment. There's not telling what the destiny has in store for me, but from this point on, it's all me. No excuses. If I lose, it is my fault! Nothing is holding me back but myself. I will break the chains that hold me down, and I will fly head first through that glass ceiling and come out the other side a new man. People will remember me. People will remember the name..Curt Hawkins.

The light fades out and the camera is taken else where.

Rawbanner2.png

Tuesday January 15th, 2013

[video=youtube;EfViqyYypbc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfViqyYypbc[/video]

The pyro to kick off the show explodes throughout the arena as the excited UWF Universe jump to their feet and cheer for the start of the show. The arena is packed to the rafters as many fans have brought along various types of signs. The cameras spin around the UWF arena showing a jammed pack arena, then go down to Michael Cole and Jerry "The King" Lawler!

michael_lawler_2.jpg

Michael Cole: Good evening everyone and welcome to UWF Tuesday Night Raw. I'm Michael Cole and with me as always is Jerry "The King" Lawler.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Cole, let's not forget to remind everyone that this is the longest running weekly episdoic show in UWF history. And even better, the Royal Rumble is five nights away

Cole: I can't wait for the Rumble. But tonight, we have a jam packed show for you. We will see....

is cookin....

[video=youtube;dSxEL_qsuzo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSxEL_qsuzo[/video]

The Rock:
Ya see jabroni… The Rock was busy last week with his many movie deals and The Rock looked at the People’s Rolex and figured… it would be better time spent looking through those contracts than wasting his time here on Raw in front of … oh nobody cares.

And just like that the fans start to boo The Rock dissing their town.

The Rock:
Oh boo The Rock wouldn’t say the name of our town. Get over it. The Rock does what The Rock wants and says whatever he damn well pleases and what The Rock is electing to do is to tell each and every single one of you why that overrated guy that has been nothing more than number two cannot defeat the guy that is the absolute best ever. Why he cannot and will not ever be able to defeat someone as great as The Rock. And the reason is rather simple… it is because… he sucks.

The Rock:
The Rock has come to grips that the only way Dinero can feel that he is the best is by defeating the best whereas The Rock didn’t have to do anything like that. The Rock had to unretire and come in the ring so that Dinero can try to get one leg up on the competition. So that he can try to make himself relevant and feel that he is the best in the business because whenever people talk about him… there is only a comparison. He is never the sole holder of the title of being the absolute best. He will never hold that sole title of being the absolute best. He will always be that little footnote at the end of the story that says… Dinero existed and did some things. Like how Dinero likes to make mention of his accomplishments in his first WrestleMania. The Rock main evented his first WrestleMania and won that. UCW WrestleMania 2 against CM Punk. The Rock main event UCW WrestleMania 4 which was supposed to be Dinero’s Mania debut but nobody talks about what he did there. Nobody even knows what he did there. All people talk about is the main event where The Rock and Steve Austin tore the ring up and The Rock walked out with the victory in his last match as an active member of any roster.

The Rock decided to come back because The Rock was tired of Mike Fooley and then The Rock is ready to silence you. The Rock is going to whip that braided ass at the Royal Rumble because The Rock is going to ensure that there is no more talk. There is no more comparison. There is not even another single thought that you can, are, or will ever be on the same level as The Rock. It was all talk and all hype and now that you are going to be looking across the ring at the Great One you will realize just what it is that you lack. You don’t have the talent, the charisma, the “IT†factor to do what is necessary to be the absolute best in wrestling. Instead you will always be that guy that people will look to meet and achieve like because there will be NOBODY and The Rock absolutely means NOBODY that will EVER come close to the amount of success that The Rock can and has achieved. The Rock is and will forever be the absolute best that has ever stepped foot in that ring and at the Royal Rumble… in a fair contest you will have no choice but to come to grips and terms and realize that the reason that you are always compared to but are not ever referred to as being better than The Rock is very simple. It is because you are not and will never be better than The Rock.

But you see Dinero… that is a simple fact that you just refuse to accept. You don’t want to accept it. You don’t want to believe it. But come the Royal Rumble the truth will be revealed and the truth will set you free. The Truth will be the thing that will finally allow you to sleep comfortably each night knowing that you were topped and beat by the absolute best and because of that… you should consider yourself lucky. Because how many will get the chance to have their candy asses handed to them on a silver platter like you are going to experience. The Rock is going to be sure to put you in your place. The Rock is going to be sure that there is no shred of doubt in your mind after the Rumble that you are nothing more than second place. That there is nothing more that people will be able to say because it will be known without a shadow of a doubt… that you are just not… good enough.

The Rock lowers his mic as the fans rain boos down on him. The Rock then makes his exit.

The cameras cut to utter darkness somewhere in the vast unknown. As it pans, you couldn’t tell it. For there is nothing to be seen until , finally, in the corner of the nondescript room, sits the portly visage of one, Paul Bearer. He sits at a table and peers at something on the surface of it. As we get closer, the dark image of a hooded female can be seen seated across from him. Once upon the scene, it is obvious that she is attempting to read Tarot cards. Bearer looks on in wonder.

woman-in-shadows.jpg

She flips a card. It features a man walking with his head in the air.

220px-RWS_Tarot_00_Fool.jpg

The Fool is the spirit in search of experience. He represents the mystical cleverness bereft of reason within us, the childlike ability to tune into the inner workings of the world. The sun shining behind him represents the divine nature of the Fool's wisdom and exuberance, holy madness or 'crazy wisdom'. THIS is the fool who goes about his task without looking ahead. For, only one step ahead, is the opening of a deep chasm of which he will gladly and ignorantly fall into. This is your protagonist; your enemy.

Paul Bearer grins wickedly.

Christopher Daniels!

The woman flips another card. This has a naked couple standing on either side of the card. Between them in the air is an angel.

220px-RWS_Tarot_06_Lovers.jpg

This is the lovers. This represents an unseverable connection between a man and his love. It seems to drive them into conflict with the fool. The enemy wishes to come between the lovers at his peril. According to placement, he seems to be successful.

She flips another card on top of the fool. On this card is the picture of a tower being hit by lightning as two people are hurdled from its heights.

220px-RWS_Tarot_16_Tower.jpg

This is the Tower. It brings Chaos, change…destruction! In its wake, there is no safe place. Forces are coming that cannot be avoided.

Finally, the female flips a final card. It is death riding a horse. She jumps back in fear as Paul Bearer cackles.

150px-RWS_Tarot_13_Death.jpg

The change coming is the end; a finality of one chapter and a beginning of a dark new chapter. One whose …. (she drops the card of the Emperor) whose power will be unchallenged, unstoppable and complete. I…I cannot read further…I dare not…

As the Tarot reader flees the room, Paul Bearer smiles and leers at the camera.

paul-bearer-109-1.jpg

There is no need to, my dear. The future, as it was, is laid out plainly for all to see; foretold in the cards. For those with eyes to see, let them see the glory of the coming of the Dark Master….it begins tonight….

Fade to black.

=====================

00_NEW_12-03_EVE_11202012ca_0101_tab.jpg

I'll Miss You Eve

=====================

King: It’s time for our first match of the evening. Shelton Benjamin makes his debut against Curt Hawkins.

Justin Roberts: The following Match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, being accompanied by his mother, from Orangeburg, South Carolina, weighing in at 246 pounds, Shelton Benjamin!

Ain't No Stopping Me No!!!!

[video=youtube;6-1PKrPrRP0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-1PKrPrRP0[/video]

The hip hop bass of Shelton Benjamin's theme music blasts throughout the arena and Shelton Benjamin walks onto the stage to a chorus of boos. Not too far behind him is Mama Benjamin, oh so proud of her son. The two make their way down the ramp arm in arm before Shelton enters the ring and waits for his opponent as Mama begins takes her place ringside.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from Queens, New York, weighing in at 217 pounds; he is "The Party Starter" Curt Hawkins!

[video=youtube;9ywsNxN7Hb4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ywsNxN7Hb4&feature=fvst[/video]

The fans pop as "In The Middle of It" plays and Curt Hawkins walks out onto the stage. He looks to both sides of the stage, watching the fans cheer for him. Hawkins raises his cane is respect as he makes his way down the ramp.

CurtHawkinsEntrance_display_image.jpg

Hawkins continues to make his way down the ramp before rolling into the ring under the bottom rope and posing for the fans. Hawkins sits and waits for the match to start.

Ding

Ding

Ding

The bell sounds and Raw’s first contest is underway. Benjamin and Hawkins lock up with Shelton Benjamin performing a quick go behind hammerlock. Hawkins counters with a standing switch before grabbing Benjamin by the head and locking in a side headlock. Hawkins staggers backwards onto the near ropes before Shelton Benjamin grabs hold of Hawkins’ midsection and shoots him off to the far side of the ring. Hawkins runs the ropes and comes back at Benjamin, who delivers a shoulder block that sends Hawkins to the canvas. Benjamin then runs the near ropes as Hawkins rolls onto his stomach. Benjamin leapfrogs over Hawkins and runs the opposing ropes as Hawkins gets back to his feet. As Benjamin runs the far ropes, Hawkins leaves his feet and delivers a standing dropkick right to Benjamin’s face. This sends Benjamin to the canvas and Hawkins goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Benjamin kicks out!

As Benjamin kicks out, Hawkins quickly gets to his feet before making sure that Benjamin remains on the mat. Hawkins then uses the near ropes to gain momentum before dropping an elbow right across Benjamin’s chest. Hawkins then goes for yet another cover…

1…

2…

Benjamin rolls a shoulder!

Cole: Hawkins is all over Benjamin so far!

As Benjamin kicks out yet again, Hawkins grabs him by the arm and lifts him to his feet. Hawkins Irish whips Benjamin to the near corner. Benjamin counters and shoots Hawkins off to the corner instead. As soon as Hawkins hits the turnbuckle, the force behind Benjamin’s Irish whip causes him to stagger out of the corner. As he does, Benjamin runs the ropes behind him before grabbing Hawkins by the head and driving him face first onto the canvas with a running bulldog. Hawkins’ head bounces off the mat and Benjamin goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Hawkins kicks out!

As Hawkins kicks out, Benjamin grabs him by the arm and lifts him to his feet .Benjamin performs another go behind hammerlock before wrapping Hawkins’ arm around his waist. Benjamin then lifts the Party Starter off his feet before dropping him onto his head with a high back drop. Hawkins grabs his head and Benjamin goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Hawkins kicks out!

Cole: Both men exchanging falls in the beginning of this match!

Shelton gets to his feet again and stares at the official, motioning for him to count faster. From the outside of the ring, Mama Benjamin can be heard yelling “Stay on him, Baby!†This helps Shelton refocus and he turns his attention back to Hawkins, who has pulled himself to his feet in the corner. Benjamin charges at Hawkins, looking for a big running splash. Hawkins moves out of the way and Benjamin hits the turnbuckle pad face first. Hawkins uses this time to sneak behind Benjamin and rolls him up from behind….

1…

Cole: Hawkins is going to steal one!

2…

Benjamin kicks out!

Both men get to their feet at the same time and Benjamin looks for a straight kick. Hawkins catches Benjamin’s leg and seems to have blocked the attempted offensive move. Benjamin proves Hawkins wrong by using his free leg to propel himself into the air and connect with a roundhouse Dragon whip kick to the back of Hawkins head. The Party Starter goes to the canvas and Benjamin goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Hawkins kicks out again!

King: Shelton Benjamin’s been pretty impressive so far!

Cole: He better be with his Mom sitting at ringside!

Benjamin gets back to his feet before posing for the fans. Mama Benjamin motions for Shelton to come towards her. Of course, Benjamin listens to his mother. Benjamin makes his way to the far ropes and sticks his head through the ropes, where Mama Benjamin gives him a kiss on the cheek…

King: I thought there was no kissing in wrestling?

Cole: Are you serious? Just look at Edge and Tara! Or Bateman and Curtis on NXT!

After giving her son a good luck kiss, Mama Benjamin tells Shelton to finish this match. Benjamin turns his attention back to Hawkins and as he does, Hawkins catches him with a kick to the midsection. This doubles Benjamin over and Hawkins is able to apply a front face lock before lifting Benjamin off the canvas and spiking him head first onto the mat with the Laugh Riot DDT. As Benjamin’s head bounces off the mat, Hawkins goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Benjamin rolls a shoulder at the last second!

Cole: Was that three?

King: No! Only two!

Hawkins looks towards the official, who holds up two fingers to Hawkins’ dismay. Hawkins mutters something to himself before getting back to his feet. Hawkins exits the ring through the middle rope, onto the apron and makes his way to the top rope to the delight of the fans. Hawkins makes his way to the top when…

Cole: Look at this!

Mama Benjamin hops onto the ring apron and grabs hold of Curt Hawkins’ leg, preventing the Party Starter from leaping off. Hawkins tries to shake the elder Benjamin off but she holds on for dear life…

King: Someone get this lady off Hawkins!

As Hawkins tries to shake Mama Benjamin off, Shelton Benjamin comes from out of nowhere and leaps from the canvas to the top rope, before wrapping his arm around Hawkins’ neck and performing a top rope T-Bone Suplex, bringing both men off the top and to the canvas…

Cole: What a move from the former University of Minnesota standout!

Both men lay on the mat for a second before Benjamin is able to drape his arm over Hawkins’ chest…

1…

2…

King: He got him!

Hawkins rolls a shoulder!

At ringside, Mama Benjamin is furious! She climbs onto the apron and starts shouting at the official. The referee tries to get her off the apron, but she continues to throws a fit. Shelton comes over and tells his mother that he’s got everything under control and asks her very nicely to get off the apron…

King: What a Mama’s boy!

Mama Benjamin gets off the apron at her son’s wish. Benjamin goes back to Hawkins and when he tries to lift Hawkins off the mat, Hawkins drops to a knee and performs a small package, rolling Benjamin up…

1…

Cole: Hey!

2…

3…

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner, Curt Hawkins!

King: And Curt Hawkins continues to roll! With all this momentum, people need to be wary of Hawkins heading into Sunday!

Curt Hawkins rolls right out of the ring after picking up the victory. Inside the ring, Shelton Benjamin gets to a knee and cannot believe what just happened. He looks at Hawkins with a perplexed look on his face. Mama Benjamin enters the ring and has a look of disappointment on his face. Benjamin looks up at his mother, who soon scolds him…

Cole: Truth be told, Benjamin had the match well in hand until his mother decided to get on the apron!

King: Why don’t you go try and tell her that Cole!

Mama Benjamin slaps Shelton upside the head and tells him to leave the ring. Shelton listens to his mother and the two soon leave ringside, Shelton holding his head down as he walks behind his mother. This is where Raw heads elsewhere.

fans in the arena boo as all of a sudden So Cal Val is sitting with Robert Roode

images

So Cal Val: Ladies and gentlemen I am hear with Bobby Roode one of the many...

Robert Roode: Woah, woah first off honey. The name is Robert Roode, and i am the IT FACTOR of professional wrestling. So please if you can process it in your brain and redo the intro it will be great.. geez what is this amateur hour..

So Cal Val: My apologies ladies and gentlemen... I am here with the it factor...

Robert Roode: No. No. No. your saying it wrong. You have to pronounce it like this IT FACTOR with emphasis so these morons can hear it loud and clear. No one will get the message if you say it in your tiny little voice... now do it again. God how much how are you getting paid? Obviously not much.

So Cal Val: My apologies ladies and gentlemen I am here with the IT FACTOR..

Robert Roode: There you go.

So Cal Val: Robert Roode. Robert thanking for joining us here on Raw, and what we would like to ask you is how are you feeling about the up and coming Royal Rumble match this Sunday?

Robert Roode: Well Ms.Val I am not feeling good about it at all.

So Cal Val: Now why is that?

Robert Roode: Pshh.. Why do you think? Let me ask you do you even watch this show? Do you? Did you not see what happened last week on Monday night Raw? Last week on Monday night Raw I was wrongfully robbed of becoming the number 30 entrant in the Royal Rumble match, and after that the Smackdown GM. Let me repeat that for all of you who don't understand my frustration the Smackdown GM decides to put me in a match with the heart break kid Shawn Micheals. Last time I check Triple H needs to worry about Smackdown, and Smackdown only. He dosen't need to worry about his friend, but no Triple H put a personal vendetta on me. Do you wanna know why?

Through out all of my career of professional wrestling I have been compared to being just like Triple but ten times better. Every where I went people would always ask me if I was related to the guy, or if I was him. People saw the ability I possessed and for that I knew from day one I had something going in this business. I knew that on day one there was going to be an impact made in this business that only I could cause. So Triple H fearing me, knowing that if I even touched a world heavyweight title he knew that once I got it. People talking about the almighty game will be soon forgotten, because I the hard working Robert Roode earned that spot, and didn't need no bosses daughter to help me.

That is why Triple H was so bitter, so I decided to get even. He decided to screw me over with my Rumble, my birth right. Ms. Val if you don't know the Royal Rumble screams Robert Roode, and Robert Roode alone, but now it screams failure, because let me remind you Ms.Val if I get eliminated from this match. It was not because I didn't try to win. It is because I am going to be tired after I dismantle Shawn Micheals earlier that night. So to answer your question So Cal Val. Should I win the rumble? Yes. At my 120 percent that I am normally at I can, but with the damage my body will be going through at the Rumble it will be a hard to mountain to climb, and overcome.

Just remember this though. Shawn Micheals I guarantee you won't be making the rumble match, and you can bank on that. Once I am done with Shawn there will be no energy. No movement from him to even think about wanting to be in that Rumble match, and that is a fact, and you can say I am wrong in the situation, but just remember So Cal just remember. Shawn did this to himself, and only himself.

So Cal Val: Thank you Robert... ladies and gentlemen the IT FACTOR Robert Roode.

We head backstage where HBK is standing by in his dressing room

0074.jpg

HBK: Rather than me doing an interview, I'm just going to go at this solo. A lot has been on my mind since last Tuesday. First my best friend, Triple H winds up in the hospital because Robert Roode had a tempertantrum and showed that his maturity level is at an all time low. He couldn't stand the fact that Hunter came out to this ring to warn him about messing with me. Hunter knows me better than anyone else besides my family and Hunter is family to me. Because of his and my friendship, our bond, our brotherhood, Robert Roode knew that if he attacked Hunter, he would be attacking my weak spot. His dispicable actions left him with a broken arm and a trip to the hospital. I was there with him while he was at the hospital and he will get his vengeance when the time is right, but right now it's me being the friend I am and I will get even with you Robert for what you did to him.

HBK pauses for a moment

HBK: But then when I thought the cowardly display and acts were over after his attack on Triple H, Robert Roode threatened to put his hands on my wife and my family members. What kind of a man threatens a woman. A gutless coward and that's what you are, Robert Roode. You've now made this beyond personal. I am sick of all these people looking to make a name of themselves. I was at a high point of my career here in UWF. I was making my way to the top of the ladder to become the UWF Champion, but you had to stick your big nose where it didn't belong. Then you go on about doing this. This Sunday at the Royal Rumble it won't be just a wrestling match, it's going to be a fight. I talked about the blood on these hands of mine before from past superstars who tried making a name of themselves. Win, lose, or draw this Sunday, I am going to reach a level where even the old HBK would not go!

HBK gets ready to walk off, but looks back at the camera

HBK: As for tonight, sorry Wade Barrett, you and the Barrett Barrage just are in the wrong place at the wrong time. I hope you pay attention, Robert Roode because that's your fate come this Sunday!

HBK walks off as the camera rolls back to the live scene

King: It’s now time to see the matchup between Shawn Michaels versus Wade Barrett. Young versus Old. Heartbreak Kid versus Barrett Barrage.

Cole: We get it King. And with the mood that Shawn Michaels is in, it may be a long night for Wade Barrett.

Justin Roberts: The following match is scheduled for one fall...

I've Had Enough!!!

[video=youtube;qfdGwGXHAYY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfdGwGXHAYY[/video]

The crowd let out a sigh of disappointment, barring a selection of fans that have taking a liking to the former Undisputed champion, as Wade Barrett walks out from the back and smirks at the UWF Universe at the top of the ramp, before forcing the jacket off his back and punching the air. a confident smirk fills his face as he makes his way down to the ring ready for to try and get a shot at his former championship.

Roberts: Introdcing first, From Manchester, England. Weighing in at 250 pounds, Wade Barrett!

14.jpg

Wades enters the ring via the steps on the far side. He waits inside the ring for his entrance theme to be cut and then he waits a further few moments more, affirming his importance, before lifting his hands up with a finger pointing up from each hand.

Roberts:
And his opponent, from San Antonio, Texas, weighting in at 227 pounds; he is the "Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels.

[video=youtube;7dqcpNEp0EM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7dqcpNEp0EM[/video]

Sexy Boy" plays and out dances the one and only Shawn Michaels from the back. Good Old HBK just like the fans love him. Men want to be him, women want to be with him, but none the less, they all cheer for him. Michaels dances about halfway down the ramp before dropping to both knees to say a little prayer before speaking loudly to the heavens as the pyro goes off behind him.

Shawn-Michaels-Wrestlemania-26-entrance.jpg

Michaels hops up off the steel and heads towards the ring where he enters and poses once more as his music fades.

Ding

Ding

Ding

The bell sounds and before Michaels and Barrett go to lock up…

Cole: Oh boy!

[video=youtube;h6yusnOLpyE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6yusnOLpyE[/video]

Robert Roode’s theme music begin to play and Roode walks out onto the stage. Roode and Michaels stare one another down. Shawn Michaels motions that he is going to hurt Roode, while Roode grabs his arm, feigning it being broken. He’s obviously mocking what he did to Shawn Michaels’ best friend last week. As all of this goes on, Wade Barrett grows tired of waiting and grabs Michaels by the shoulder and spins him around. As he does, Michaels cocks back and out of nowhere delivers Sweet Chin Music to Barrett’s face….

King: What? Already!

Barrett goes down like a ton of bricks and Michaels goes for the lateral cover, never taking his eyes of Robert Roode…

1…

2…

3…

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner, Shawn Michaels!

220px-Shawn_Michaels_WM24_shot.jpg

Cole: That didn’t last long at all!

Shawn Michaels gets to his feet and has his arm raised by the official. Michaels soon nudeges Barrett’s body out of the ring with his foot before turning his attention back to Roode. Michaels motions for Roode to come down to the ring…

King: We may not have to wait until the Royal Rumble!

Roode makes his way down the ramp, but halfway before laughing at Michaels’ demands and turns back up the ramp, leaving the scene. Roode heads backstage as Raw goes to commercial.

====================

It's 4:38 in the morning BTW!

====================

Cole: It’s now time for our Hardcore Championship Match. Over the course of the past two weeks, Abyss has left the Champion laying; even going so far as to steal the Champion’s title and claiming it for his own property. It’s now time to see if Daniels can win his Championship back?

Justin Roberts: The following match is scheduled for one fall and is for the UWF Hardcore Championship. Introducing first, weighing in at 326 pounds, he is "The Monster" Abyss!!

[video=youtube;z6YZCoFfJD8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6YZCoFfJD8[/video]

The arena turns red as the gong sounds and soon The Monster's theme music begins to play. Abyss makes his way out onto the stage before throwing both arms out to his sides and having the pyro shoot out behind him.

AbyssEntrance.jpg

Abyss makes his way down the ramp, never taking his mind off the task at hand. He soon enters the ring and waits for his opponent.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from the City of Angels, weighing in at 227 pounds; he is the UWF Hardcore Champion, "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels.

[video=youtube;zK02v94cX6I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK02v94cX6I[/video]

"Wings of A Fallen Angel" starts playing and out walks Christopher Daniels. The fans quite don't know how to react as Daniels looks out at them. Daniels poses one more time before making his way down the ramp. Daniels reaches the end of the ramp and walks up the steps and onto the ring apron where he poses one more time.

IMG_6061.jpg

Daniels enters the ring and waits for his opponent.

Ding

Ding

Ding

The bell sounds and the Hardcore Championship match is underway. Daniels looks to lock up with his Challenger, but as he does, Abyss shoves him to the canvas. Daniels gets to a knee before rushing the Challenger again, tying up with him for a second time. Daniels gets back to a knee, somewhat flabbergasted by the brute force of the monster. Daniels goes back on the attack, this time taking an indirect approach. This time as he rushes the Challenger, Daniels delivers a low kick to the back of Abyss’ leg. This slows the Monster, but doesn’t stop him. Daniels is quick to deliver another back leg to the leg. This drops the Monster down to a knee and Daniels looks to capitalize. Daniels uses the near ropes to gain momentum before rushing Abyss. As Daniels heads towards him, Abyss is able to catch Daniels before spinning his hips and powering the Hardcore Champion down to the canvas with a swift powerslam. Daniels’ back hits the mat hard and Abyss hooks the far leg as he covers him….

1…

2…

Daniels kicks out!

King: Daniels has to know that Abyss is going to look to use his power to his advantage.

Cole: Daniels has been in the ring with guys like Scott Steiner and James Storm; he’s used to being overpowered.

As Daniels kicks out, Abyss grabs Daniels by the arm before lifting the Champion to his feet. Abyss soon Irish whips the Champion into the near corner; Daniels hits the turnbuckle hard and the Monster charges right at him, squashing Daniels with an Avalanche Splash. As the air is driven out of the Hardcore Champion’s lungs, Daniels staggers out of the corner into the waiting arms of Abyss, who has adjusted his position and lifts Daniels up by his waist before dropping him with a sidewalk slam. Once again, Daniels hits the mat hard and Abyss goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Daniels rolls a shoulder!

As he kicks out, Daniels rolls away from the Challenger and to the far side of the ring. Abyss gets to his feet and watches as the Champion pathetically tries to get to his feet. Daniels crawls to the corner and uses the turnbuckle to get to his feet. As he does, Abyss charges once more, looking for another Avalanche Splash. Before Abyss can connect, Daniels is able to get both of his feet up and drive them directly into the Monster’s face….

Cole: That maybe the opening that Christopher Daniels needs!

After having Daniels’ feet driven right into his face, Abyss staggers back towards the center of the ring, grabbing his face to make sure that everything is still in place. As he does this, he loses sight of Christopher Daniels. Daniels lifts himself off the ring mat to the middle rope and waits for Abyss to turn around. The Monster does and Daniels leaps off the middle rope connecting with a picture perfect dropkick directly to Abyss’ jaw. This finally gets the Monster off his feet and Daniels rushes to a cover…

1…

2…

Abyss powers out, sending Daniels flying in the process!

King: How strong is this Monster?

Abyss’ kick out sends Daniels flying half way across the ring. Daniels looks on in amazement as the Monster shakes off the effects of the dropkick before attempting to get back to his feet. As Abyss begins to rise, Daniels slides out of the ring underneath the bottom rope and heads towards the timekeeper’s station. He motions for the timekeeper to move and grabs the chair that he was sitting on. Daniels grabs the chair and enters the ring yet again. Daniels takes the chair and looks to striker the Monster, who has his back turned. As Daniels raises the chair in the air, Abyss quickly turns around and grabs Daniels by the throat…

Cole: Oh No! We’ve seen this from Abyss the past two weeks!

Abyss tightens his grip on Daniels’ throat before hoisting Daniels high in the air for a presumed Chokeslam. What Abyss does not realize is that Daniels has not relented his grip on the steel chair and as Abyss holds Daniels high above is head, Daniels is able to bring the chair down on top of Abyss’ skull…

King: What a shot from Christopher Daniels! That might be enough to keep Abyss down!

The sound of steel colliding with skull echoes throughout the arena and Abyss goes down, releasing Daniels. Once again seeing this as his opportunity, Daniels goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Abyss kicks out!

Daniels can’t believe Abyss kicked out of that wicked shot. The camera cuts close to the Monster’s skull and it appears as if the shot from the steel chair has opened Abyss up. Blood trickles from The Monster’s head and Daniels sees this as a potential opening. He mounts the Challenger before delivering right hands to the lacerated Challenger, hoping to open up the cut even more. Daniels is successful and the blood begins to trickle out of Abyss’ head even quicker. After delivering a half dozen forearms to Abyss’ skull, Daniels gets off the Monster before throwing his now bloodied right arm into the air, almost as a badge of honor. Abyss begins to roll onto his side, attempting to get to his feet. Daniels looks on at the Monster that will not stay down before exiting the ring yet again and looking under the ring skirt…

Cole: What’s Daniels looking for now?

Daniels searches for a moment before pulling out a trashcan. Daniels slides back into the ring and as Abyss reaches his feet, Daniels brings the trashcan onto Abyss’ skull. Abyss drops to a knee, but does not go down. Daniels shakes his head before using the near ropes to gain some speed and run at Abyss. The Monster gets off his knee and back to his feet in time before lowering his shoulder and sending Christopher Daniels into the air with a back body drop. Daniels goes flying before hitting the mat hard. Abyss heads over to the trashcan and picks it up, preparing to use it for himself…

King: This doesn’t bode well for Daniels!

Daniels tries to get to his feet, unaware that Abyss is wielding the trashcan that he brought in for himself. As Daniels gets up, he turns right around and Abyss delivers a sickening shot to Daniels’ unprotected skull with the trashcan. Daniels’ skull creates a large dent in the trashcan and Abyss tosses it to the mat. Daniels drops to a knee and Abyss grabs him by the head, bringing him to his feet before placing him onto the near ropes. Abyss grabs Daniels by the arm and shoots Daniels off to the far ropes. Daniels runs the ropes and comes back at Abyss, who lowers his head, looking for another back body drop. Daniels is able to put the brakes on before hooking Abyss head in a front face lock and dropping him with a DDT onto the already dented trashcan….

Cole: That’s it! Daniels just spiked Abyss’ skull on that trashcan!

The Monster lays motionless on the canvas, blood still trickling from his forehead. The Champion soon goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Abyss kicks out again!

King: What does Christopher Daniels have to do to keep Abyss down!

Although he kicked out, Abyss is still out of it. That kick out was obviously on instinct alone. Daniels staggers back to his feet before motioning to the fans that this match is over. He grabs Abyss by the legs and drags the six foot eight, three hundred twenty-six pound Monster right under the near turnbuckle. Daniels points to the top rope and the fans cheer, knowing what Daniels is going for. Daniels heads to the corner and leaps from the canvas to the middle rope….

Cole: Best Moonsault Ever?

Daniels soon leaps from the middle rope to the top rope. But as he does, The Monster gets back to his feet before pushing Daniels in the back, causing Daniels to fly off the top rope. Daniels soars in the air in almost slow motion before crashing down through the Spanish Announce Table…

King: Christopher Daniels maybe broken in half!

The crowd begins to chant “Holy Shit†as Christopher Daniels lays motionless among the wreckage of the imploded table. The official quickly exits the ring and heads to check on Daniels…

Cole: Christopher Daniels might seriously be hurt! Let’s look at that again.

*Instant Replay*

Daniels soon leaps from the middle rope to the top rope. But as he does, The Monster gets back to his feet before pushing Daniels in the back, causing Daniels to fly off the top rope. Daniels soars in the air in almost slow motion before crashing down through the Spanish Announce Table…

*Replay ends*

As the official checks Daniels’ vitals, he decides that Daniels cannot go on. The official throws up the “X†hand signal, letting the guys in the back know that Daniels is really hurt. Abyss looks to go back on the attack, but the official motions for him to stay back. Soon, the EMTs arrive on the scene with a stretcher and the rest of their medical equipment…

King: I must inform all of you that this is not part of the show. Christopher Daniels might really be hurt!

The arena falls silent as the EMTs try to get Daniels onto the gurney. Abyss soon decides that he’s not waiting anymore and shoves the EMTs out of the way in an attempt to get back to Daniels. The medical staff tries to stop Abyss, but the Monster turns around and delivers a right hand to one of the EMTs, knocking him out. Abyss then turns to another, connecting with a second right, sending him to the floor as well….

Cole: Abyss has gone crazy!

King: Gone crazy Cole? The guy has been nuts since day one!

The rest of the medical staff gets out of the way, hoping not to feel Abyss’ wrath. Abyss grabs Daniels, who still hasn’t moved, by the head and throws him back into the ring. As Daniels enters the ring the hard way, Abyss lifts the ring skirt and searches for something…

Cole: What does this deranged Monster have in store now?

Abyss searches for what seems like an eternity before finally retrieving his desired object. He pulls out a burlap sack. Abyss soon enters the ring as Daniels finally pulls himself to a knee with the help of the ring ropes. Abyss stares at Daniels before untying the sack and dumping its contents onto the ring mat…

King: No!

The bag is revealed to contain thumbtacks. Thousands and thousands of sharp thumbtacks are poured onto the canvas as Abyss forms a sinister smile across his face. The Monster spreads the thumbtacks out with his feet before turning his attention back to the Champion. Daniels sees the thumbtacks and charges at Abyss before the Monster is able to put them to use. Daniels delivers right hands back into the Monster’s open skull. The blood continues to fall from Abyss’ skull as Daniels grabs him by the arm and shoot him off the far ropes. Abyss comes back at Daniels and attempts a clothesline. Daniels ducks under, before sweeping Abyss’ back leg and performing an STO. Abyss is taken to the canvas and Daniels goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Abyss kicks out again!

Daniels can’t believe it. The Monster will not stay down. Daniels shakes his head and as he does, the trashcan from earlier in the bout catches his eye. Daniels staggers over towards it, obviously still feeling the effects from crashing through the table. Daniels picks up the trashcan that contains an indentation of his skull on it. Abyss manages to get to his feet and as he does, he turns right towards Daniels who brings the trashcan down directly onto Abyss’ skull. The blood continues to pour out of Abyss’ head, but the Monster does not go down. Daniels is shocked, so he cocks back and delivers another trash can shot to Abyss’ head. The Monster drops to a knee, but still doesn’t go down. Daniels backs up, looking for momentum before bringing the trashcan over his head and looking to bring it down on Abyss again. As he prepares to deliver a third shot, Abyss grabs Daniels by the throat and hoists him high into the air, slamming him onto the canvas with a thunderous Chokeslam…

King: What impact!

As Abyss slams Daniels onto the mat, he falls to the canvas with him. Both men are down and out. Daniels has taken an unbelievable amount of punishment while Abyss has lost a large amount of blood. As both men lie on the canvas, the fans begin to chant “This Is Awesome†repeatedly. Daniels is the first to move, trying to push himself to his feet. Abyss isn’t too far behind. As Abyss starts getting up again, Daniels heads to the near corner of the ring, being careful to avoid the thumbtacks that Abyss introduced earlier in the bout. Daniels once again lifts himself to the middle rope. Abyss soon staggers over the corner that Daniels is sitting in. Abyss looks to attack, but has lost too much blood. Daniels is able to apply a front face lock on Abyss as he sits on the middle rope…

Cole: This can’t be good!

As Daniels has the front face lock applied, Abyss begins to fight back. Abyss throws several fists into Daniels’ midsection, driving the air out of Daniels’ lungs. Each right hand takes more and more out of the Champion until Daniels is forced to relinquish his hold on Abyss’ skull. Daniels comes up with a new strategy. He shoves Abyss away from him with his foot before standing up on the second rope. Abyss staggers backwards towards the thumbtacks as Daniels looks to go back on the offensive…

King: Abyss is a little too close to those thumbtacks.

Daniels leaps off the middle rope, looking to bring the hammer down on Abyss, As Daniels is hanging in midair, Abyss is able to come up with a brilliant counter. Abyss wraps his arms around Daniels’ waist before spinning him around and powering him down with a Blackhole Slam directly onto the thumbtacks!

Cole: Oh My God!

Daniels’ spine crashes down on top of the thumbtacks. He raises his back and shows the world that it is indeed filled with an unbelievable amount of tacks…

King: Christopher Daniels is a human pincushion!

Abyss has taken some of the grunt too. Thumbtacks reside in the Monster’s forearm and wrist, but he is in no way as bad a shape as Daniels. The Hardcore Champion soon stops moving and lies motionless on the thumbtacks as an exhausted Abyss drapes his arm over Daniels’ body…

1…

Cole: That’s got to be it!

2…

3…

King: Mercifully!

Ding

Ding

Ding

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner and the NEW UWF Hardcore Champion, Abyss!

ppv6-1.jpg

King: I cannot believe what we just saw; these two men absolutely destroyed one another!

The bell sounds and Abyss’ music plays, but neither he nor Daniels moves. The official raises Abyss’ arm, being careful to avoid the thumbtacks. The timekeeper hands the referee the Hardcore Championship and the ref drapes it over Abyss’ lifeless body. Both men receive a standing ovation as they lay motionless in the ring and Raw heads to commercial.

=====================

Seriously, I'm tired

=====================

Whoa Oh

[video=youtube;Vw88ogjX4Vo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw88ogjX4Vo[/video]

The crowd immediately boo and hiss towards the stage, as Cody Rhodes emerges with the UWF Championship on his shoulder, not even making his normal entrance as he walks down the ramp with a smug look on his face almost as if he hates having to be here as he walks into the ring and grabs a microphone. Looking around as his music stops.

SD_652_Phodtos_070.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

I assume this is supposed to be the part of the evening, where I…Entertain you. Where I come out here, I talk and you and your little snot nosed kids get to boo the big bad UWF Champion. And then your little hero of the hour, John Morrison

*The crowd pops at the mention of Morrison, Rhodes snarls in disgust before continuing*

Comes out here, interrupts me, makes his little jokes that you all laugh at. Then he ends it with a serious claim at my title, credits roll, the people backstage are happy because after seeing old John Boy live you’re all oh so excited to see him win the big one that you’re going to buy The Royal Rumble just to see it. That’s how this is supposed to go right? Wrong, dead wrong…because I’m not here to Promote the Royal Rumble, I’m not here to provide the role of the evil doer so your kids can have a good time booing me. Because I’m not the “Bad†guy here, no kids if you want to know who the Bad guy is then turn to your parents right now. Because it’s them who have been corrupted, them who are the hideous underbelly of society, and they are grooming you to be just like them. It used to be that your…ugliness…disgusted me…but once I saw the world for what it was it is now the hideousness behind the mask you wear in your everyday life, that offends me.

Rhodes points around the arena to the people booing him.

Them and the people in charge, I devoted over a year of my life on getting back to them for what they did and now they have me out here to have some sort of confrontation with their golden boy of the week to sell a couple more pay-per-views. Well even though you people disgust me with your repugnance, I’ve decided to give you all some advice. Don’t Buy UWF Royal Rumble, don’t bring your children to the arena, do no go to UWF.com to look at the pictures and results. Because This isn’t going to be a fun time…this isn’t going to be Johns big win, this is going to be the embarrassment of John Morrison not only as a competitor but as a man. I chose to defeat him at Survivor Series and yet he wanted more, so I’m going to make sure he regrets that decision for the rest of his hideous life. And make sure everyone watching, realizes in that same moment that I am never going to go away…I’m the nightmare that keeps happening, I’m the American Nightmare and I’m going to make sure John boy and whoever else dares step in front of me is fast asleep in a hospital bed so they can keep having that same nightmare. With that said, I’m not here to listen to Johns quips and pathetic threats, so I’m going to get out of here before I have to spend another waking moment looking at all of you..

*Rhodes turns and walks to the ropes, stepping out when John Morrisons music hits, Rhodes puts his head down before stepping back in the ring, looking frustrated that he didn't leave before Morrisons music hit.

[video=youtube;wtRbrYVzDUE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtRbrYVzDUE&feature=g-crec-u[/video]

The crowd are on their feet as John Morrison struts out onto the stage, and poses on the stage, as the camera captures the moment in glorious slow motion. As he poses, Kelly Kelly and Natalya walk out from the back to accompany him. Morrison, followed by Kelly and Natalya, then strides down the ramp, eying the arena around him. He climbs the steel steps and steps into the ring. Morrison saunters across the ring and clambers up onto the turnbuckle.

MORRISON-1.jpg

He poses for the fans, as countless camera flashes go off before him. He steps down, and wanders over to the other corner of the ring to collect a microphone from ringside. He then turns back to the middle of the ring, and begins to speak.

morrisonspeak.png

Morrison: You're always so miserable, aren't you Cody? I mean, it just isn't Tuesday night unless you're creeping out the arena with an eery message of doom. You're the ghost at the feat; the weight tied round an ankle. If you ever, by some miracle, get married to an actual, working woman, she'll probably making you watch through the window as she pleasures herself with a sex toy and a picture of John Morrison. That's beside the point, though, as the Royal Rumble draws ever near and the clock ticks down on your title reign. The door is on the verge of flying off its hinges, as big, bad John Morrison threatens to kick it into next year.

Morrison smiles at Cody, as he continues.

Morrison: In just a few days, UWF's most consummate example of dominance steps forth and takes the final steps to title supremacy. Stand there all day and tell me why it's not going to happen, but you know as well as I do that the Guru of Greatness is marching into the Royal Rumble and imperiously cutting you down to size. In doing so, I'll send you mincing back into whatever hole you crawled out of. Maybe then, you can shut your strange little mouth, stand back and admire the Shaman of Sexy for every inch of perfection that he truly is.

Morrison collects his thoughts for a moment before he speaks on.

Morrison: I doubt that'll happen, though. You'll probably just continue to revel in the bitter web of misery that you've spent your entire life in wrestling spinning for yourself. I hope you enjoy the miserable life that you've cultivated for yourself almost as much as the beating I'm going to extend to you in the process of rightfully taking that championship belt from you on Sunday night. As for me? I'll continue in the same manor that I'm conducting my business in now. I'll beat people and enjoy doing so. I'm not here to make up the numbers, I'm here to be the best; to be the one man in this company who nobody can even dare to stand up to. I want to dominate mere man from bell to bell. I want people to look at me and realize that I am the greatest man to have ever step foot inside this ring. Do you share this vision, Cody? Or is that championship belt just your ticket to voice every thought that ever enters your venomous little mind? I guess we'll find out this Sunday.

With that, Morrison lowers his mic...Morrison turns, done with Cody but Cody lifts his microphone.

Cody Rhodes:

Actually…

Morrison stops, turning back towards Cody as Rhodes takes a step forward.

You could say we will be sharing the same vision at the Royal Rumble, the one that I’ve had for over a year until I found the light at the end of the tunnel on my shoulder…The one I’m going to hand down to you like I have to so many before you…

*Rhodes smiles, when suddenly he jolts his arm forward, a loud thud echoes throughout the speakers as the microphone smacks on Morrisons temple. Morrison drops to one knee as the crowd boos, Rhodes crouches down as Morrison recovers from the sudden shot to the skull.

And that’s one of complete darkness…

*Morrison suddenly jump up at him, Rhodes drops backwards on the mat, rolling out of the ring as Morrison runs to the ropes trying to get him before he gets away. Rhodes leaps over the barricade

SD_652_Photo_075.jpg

King: What the hell, where is Cody running off to.

Morrison steps up on the second rope begging Rhodes to come back in the ring, Cody smiles before tilting his head to the side, acting like he can’t hear him.

SD_652_Photo_078.jpg

Cody smiles again as he walks backwards up the steps while Morrison is in the ring seething, Cody waves at Morrison from the crowd.

Cole: Cody Rhodes may have gotten the better of Morrison tonight, but will it be that way Sunday? For Jerry Lawler, I'm Michael Cole. We'll see you in Phoenix!

Credits
Promos: Respective TTers
Everything Else: Cwalker​

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw January 15th Edition

Wow. The hardcore match was something else! PPV quality. Good show considering there wasn't much TTing going on. Enjoyed the Hawkins/Benjamin match too

I know RRS will probably be bummed to lose his title, but if you're going to drop a title that's the way to do it! Congrats to BDC for the win.

Some really good promos too. Nice build up for the Rumble.

Last edited:

Aniking

Reaction score

You're a beast staying up so late to get the show up, Cw. Time for bed :p

Anyway, I thought this was a great final show before the Rumble. A lot of promos which is great, and the reason why I didn't send one in will be seen very soon hopefully. Gotta get around to doing it first. I have to say I was a tad worried for the Rhodes/Morrison confrontation as I just had a bad feeling one or neither would turn up, but I'm very pleased to see both did. Don't ask me why I had that feeling, I just did.

Hawkins on a roll, Michaels picking up another win, and BDC finally claims the Hardcore title. Unfortunately for RRS he won't find out for a week seeing how he got banned, but I thought he did very well as champ. The title just suits what BDC has going with Mankind/Abyss/Bearer so it's found a more than welcoming home there.

So yeah, nice job as per usual. Roll on Rumble!

BDC

Reaction score

Walker...you are completly amazing! If id lost, id still say that!
That was one of the best matches I've read...ever! I will try to live up to that build!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Great go-home show, even though I lost I will send in a promo for Rumble.

Status
Not open for further replies.