UWF - Past Raw Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

BDC

Reaction score
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw 1/1 Edition

I freaking love Five Guys! Just thought I'd get that out there.

First things first, that match, and aftermath. Fucking genius! Loved it! I'm happy that I retained and continue on as the Hardcore Champion. Looking to make it a good long reign too. But with the addition of Abyss, this may prove more difficult as I know Mankind won't stop until he's got his precious belt, although I'll make sure that doesn't happen.

Weren't you listening? It's destiny! lol! Great match...Great entrance. Well worth the wait. Everything else was awesome. Good job Walker!

BDC

Reaction score
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw January 8th Card!

The Blackhole SONS are here and Christian will be a fitting sacrifice to the Dark Master!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Five Guys has some awesome burgers... but I don't care for their fries :p

Heh but onwards to the show... Raw has a pretty stacked number of guys entering the rumble. Gonna be tough to take them down and toss them all out but... I'm sure it can be done :D

The rest of the show... always hot. Always delivers. Abyss coming out like that... that was a surprise. A very nice surprise. Two demented freaks together is gonna be dangerous. That hardcore title is changing hands unless Daniels gets some help :p

Something bout Raw... just nice. Very nice. CWalk is a beast.

As far as why the match is important? Heh check out the PPV thread that was started... that gets you some of the background for why it is.

Reaction score

FINALLY I beat Dod here in UWF lol. Only took me three times to get it done! I always enjoy our TT session even if it was 1-1 we still put forward something to make it interesting. So Abyss was that whole think with BDC, very interesting. I'd like to see where it's going to go. Wade Barrett and Christian both picked up solid wins also in the show. Not sure who plays Shelton Benjamin, but I like your style with him. Slim's Rock's promo was great also! And finally HBK representing Raw in the Royal Rumble, thanks for the invite CW!

Aniking

Reaction score

The banner means Austin is back ta' break that stack a' dimes you call a neck, son.

Speaking of breaking necks, up for another 20 foot fall? :p

The Blackhole SONS are here and Christian will be a fitting sacrifice to the Dark Master!

We'll see... we'll see. Either way, be interesting to face you for the first time. Pretty sure our paths have never crossed until now.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

If ol' Stone Cold ever decides ta' come out of retirement, yer at the top of his list.

If Stone Cold does come out of retirement... remember it pays to be Roode.

BDC

Reaction score

We'll see... we'll see. Either way, be interesting to face you for the first time. Pretty sure our paths have never crossed until now.

No, think this is a first! Look forward to it, actually!!!

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5

Already got the ball rolling with Sam. I think it's going to be a very good TT session.

Anderson/Morrison I'll have my eye on for sure.

The Roode explanation should be good as well.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

FINALLY I beat Dod here in UWF lol. Only took me three times to get it done! I always enjoy our TT session even if it was 1-1 we still put forward something to make it interesting. So Abyss was that whole think with BDC, very interesting. I'd like to see where it's going to go. Wade Barrett and Christian both picked up solid wins also in the show. Not sure who plays Shelton Benjamin, but I like your style with him. Slim's Rock's promo was great also! And finally HBK representing Raw in the Royal Rumble, thanks for the invite CW!

I switched to Shelton w/ Momma

BDC

Reaction score

I'm not dead yet. I will have a TT up by RAW. Been a crazy weekend!

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Tuesday Night Raw January 8th Edition

Rawbanner2.png

Tuesday January 8th, 2013

[video=youtube;EfViqyYypbc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfViqyYypbc[/video]

The pyro to kick off the show explodes throughout the arena as the excited UWF Universe jump to their feet and cheer for the start of the show. The arena is packed to the rafters as many fans have brought along various types of signs. The cameras spin around the UWF arena showing a jammed pack arena, then go down to Michael Cole and Jerry "The King" Lawler!

michael_lawler_2.jpg

Michael Cole: Good evening everyone and welcome to UWF Tuesday Night Raw. I'm Michael Cole and with me as always is Jerry "The King" Lawler.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Cole, let's not forget to remind everyone that this is the longest running weekly episdoic show in UWF history. And even better, the Royal Rumble is less than two weeks away!

Cole: I can't wait for the Rumble. But diving right into things, I'm told that we're going to be hearing from our General Manager to start us off.

Aaah!!!!

[video=youtube;K0LocRH9HUg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0LocRH9HUg[/video]

The one of a kind primal scream fills the Staples Center before the funky bass of "Catholi-Funk" starts to play. The fans cheer loudly as grey smoke engulfs the stage. Seen through that grey smoke is a silouette of a man. That man is the brand new General Manager of Raw; "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero. Dinero busts through the smoke, one arm out in front of the other as he glides down the entrance in traditional Dinero fashion.

D-Angelo-Dinero-tna-superstar-3.jpg

Dinero continues his way down the ramp before reaching the bottom. He stands tall at the end of the ramp and throws both arms in the sky. There is no Dinero Drop like usual, Pope's simply basking in his return to the wrestling world. Dinero tries not to enjoy this feeling too long as he makes his way towards the steel steps and climbs each one with a purpose. Dinero soon enters the ring, where Vince hands him the mic as he exits. The new GM is left all alone in the center of the ring as the fans chant "Pope is Pimpin'". This is where Dinero begins his first promo.

0.jpg

"Pope" D'Angelo Dinero

In twelve night, Pope goes into the biggest match in UWF history. In twelve nights, Pope finally puts his past behind him as he steps into the ring wit' the man who some people like to call The Greatest of All-time. Pope's problem wit' that is, Pope's the greatest all of all-time. Not Dwayne! Dwayne's nothin' more than a man masqueradin' as The Great One. Dwayne is nothin' more than a man who was a product of the people in charge. Dwayne never had to fight to get to the top the way Pope did. From openin' the curtain all the way to the main event. that's how Pope did it. While Dwayne walks into the buildin' and expects a main event spot. But 'ya know what all the scratchin' and clawin' did for Pope? It made Pope battle tested. It made Pope tough and most important, it made Pope into the man that stands before 'ya. It made Pope the best. And when Pope says he's the best, it's not some silly catchphrase that CM Punk and Daniel Bryan like to throw aroun'. No, when Pope says he's the best, it's 100% fact. And Dwayne, that shoul' scare 'ya. It shoul' scare 'ya 'cause Pope ain't some no name jabroni that 'ya woul' step in the ring wit' when 'ya where in 'ya prime. No, no, no daddy. Pope's the real deal. And let Pope tell 'ya that it's goin' do this real deal a huge bit of satisfaction to drive both his knees into 'ya spine and FINALLY remove 'ya from Pope's life once and for all.

The fans begin chanting "Pope Is Pimpin" over and over again as Dinero continues.

But Dwayne, The Royal Rumble is still twelve nights away. There's still one more Raw after tonight before our match. So what Pope's goin' do is this daddy. Pope's goin' extend 'ya a personal invitation to come to Raw next week and stand in the center of this ring and try and tell the world why 'ya think that 'ya goin' beat Pope. Or, 'ya can stay home in Miami and wait for this ass whoopin' to come meet 'ya in Cleveland. The choice is yours daddy.

And just like that, Dinero drops the mic and leaves the ring as Raw heads to its first commercial.

====================

199942_446374972080284_1875236116_n.jpg

====================

Cole: Welcome back to Raw, it’s now time for our first contest of the evening. UWF Hardcore Champion Christopher Daniels goes one on one with Wade Barrett. Both men were successful in their respective matches; let’s see who can continue to build the momentum as we head to the Royal Rumble.

Justin Roberts: The following match is scheduled for one fall...

I've Had Enough!!!

[video=youtube;qfdGwGXHAYY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfdGwGXHAYY[/video]

The crowd let out a sigh of disappointment, barring a selection of fans that have taking a liking to the former Undisputed champion, as Wade Barrett walks out from the back and smirks at the UWF Universe at the top of the ramp, before forcing the jacket off his back and punching the air. a confident smirk fills his face as he makes his way down to the ring ready for to try and get a shot at his former championship.

Roberts: Introdcing first, From Manchester, England. Weighing in at 250 pounds, Wade Barrett!

14.jpg

Wades enters the ring via the steps on the far side. He waits inside the ring for his entrance theme to be cut and then he waits a further few moments more, affirming his importance, before lifting his hands up with a finger pointing up from each hand.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from the City of Angels, weighing in at 227 pounds; he is the UWF Hardcore Champion, "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels.

[video=youtube;zK02v94cX6I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK02v94cX6I[/video]

"Wings of A Fallen Angel" starts playing and out walks Christopher Daniels. The fans quite don't know how to react as Daniels looks out at them. Daniels poses one more time before making his way down the ramp. Daniels reaches the end of the ramp and walks up the steps and onto the ring apron where he poses one more time.

IMG_6061.jpg

Daniels enters the ring and waits for his opponent.

Ding

Ding

Ding

The bell sounds and Wade Barrett and Christopher Daniels lock up. Barrett is able to use his superior strength to push Daniels down to a knee, but Daniels counters by grabbing Barrett by the arm and performing a go behind. Barrett counters Daniels’ counter by throwing a back elbow directly into Daniels’ face. Daniels staggers away from Barrett, grabbing his face to make sure that everything is still in place and Wade Barrett goes on the offensive. As Daniels has his back to Barrett, Barrett throws a right hand directly into Daniels’ ribcage. Daniels buckles in pain and Barrett delivers another right to the same exact spot. The second blow causes Daniels to drop to a knee and Wade Barrett capitalizes on it. He grabs Daniels by the waits and lifts him off his feet before dropping the Fallen Angel on his knee with a backbreaker. Daniels grabs his back as Barrett lets Daniels fall to the canvas and Barrett goes for the first cover of the match…

1…

2…

Daniels kicks out!

Barrett gets to his feet before stomping on Daniels’ ribs. With every boot that connects with Daniels’ ribs, the Hardcore Champion lets out of a cry of anguish. Barrett drags Daniels to the center of the ring, before using the near ropes to gather momentum before delivering an elbow drop right on Daniels’ ribs…

Cole: It’s obvious that Wade Barrett had a strategy coming into this match.

King: It’s a smart one too. If you take away the ribcage of Christopher Daniels and prevent him from breathing, he can’t quicken the tempo.

As Daniels lies on the canvas, Barrett gets back to his feet and uses the near ropes again to gather momentum before looking for another elbow drop. Before this one connects, Christopher Daniels rolls out of the way and Wade Barrett hits nothing but canvas. Both Barrett and Daniels lay on the canvas for a few moments before Daniels rolls onto his stomach and manages to push himself to his feet. Daniels wraps an arm around his midsection as Wade Barrett gets to his feet. Daniels motions for Barrett to bring it on. Barrett complies and goes after Daniels, connecting with a knee to the midsection again. Daniels gasps for air as Barrett continues to work on the already injured ribcage of the Hardcore Champion. Daniels staggers back onto the near ropes and Barrett grabs Daniels by the arm and Irish whips Daniels to the far side of the ring. Daniels counters and shoots Barrett off instead. Barrett runs the ropes and comes back at Daniels, who leaves his feet and delivers a standing dropkick to Barrett’s face. The Englishmen goes to the canvas for the first time in this matchup and Daniels makes his way over to Barrett’s body and goes for the cover…

1…

2…

Barrett kicks out!

King: This might be the opening that Christopher Daniels needs!

Daniels gets back to his feet and makes sure that Barrett is still down. Daniels stands tall over Barrett’s body before performing a standing moonsault, landing hard on top of Barrett. The move takes its toll on Daniels’ midsection as well, but Daniels is able to stay on top of Barrett and cover him, hooking the far leg…

1…

2…

Barrett kicks out!

After he kicks out, Barrett rolls to the far side of the ring, looking to regain the momentum in this match. Barrett picks himself up in the corner opposing Daniels and as he does, the Hardcore Champion charges at him, looking to stay on the offensive. Barrett is ready for him and meets Daniels with a big boot to the face. This halts Daniels’ momentum and Barrett runs out of the corner that he’s in and delivers another big boot to Daniels’ face. This one sends Daniels to the canvas and Barrett goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Daniels rolls a shoulder!

King: This match has been back and forth!

Cole: It’s the competitive nature of all RAW superstars.

Barrett gets back to his feet and begins to tug at his elbow pad, removing it from his arm. He’s calling for the Bull Hammer elbow. Christopher Daniels has no idea that it’s coming. Daniels crawls away from Barrett, looking for something to get to his feet. Daniels grabs hold of the ropes and pulls himself up. Barrett stands behind Daniels, preparing to deliver the final blow of this match. Daniels turns around and Barrett grabs him by the arm before pushing him away and creating distance between the two of them…

Cole: We saw this last week against Curt Hawkins!

As soon as there is enough distance between Daniels and Barrett, Barrett pulls Daniels back in and turns the point of his elbow towards Daniels’ face. The Bull Hammer elbow is imminent, but before it can connect, Daniels ducks under it and runs off the far ropes. Barrett turns around and as Daniels is coming towards him, Barrett is able to catch Daniels and spin him around with the Winds of Change side slam. Daniels’ ribs crash down hard on the canvas yet again and Barrett goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Daniels barely kicks out!

King: Every time Daniels looks like he’s about to mount some offense, Barrett just stops him.

Barrett gets back to his feet and motions that this match is over. Barrett goes right over to Daniels and lifts him to a knee. Barrett looks down on Daniels with a cocky smile before dipping down and hoisting the Hardcore Champion onto his shoulders…

Cole: It could be time for Wasteland!

Barrett seems ready to deliver his patented finishing maneuver. But before he can, Daniels counters with an elbow to the side of the head. This causes Barrett to lose his grip on Daniels and Daniels is able to slide down Barrett’s back. Daniels wraps both arms around Barrett’s waist and pushes both men forward towards the far ropes. Barrett hits the ropes chest first and Daniels is able to surprise Barrett with a rollup from behind…

1…

King: Look at this!

2…

Barrett kicks out!

Both men get to their feet at the same time and Barrett looks for a clothesline. Daniels ducks under it before wrapping his arm around Barrett’s neck and sweeping the back leg, performing an STO. Daniels wastes no time going for another cover…

1…

2…

Barrett kicks out!

Daniels quickly get off Barrett before dragging the body of Barrett towards the near corner, positioning him right under it. Daniels then heads to the turnbuckle before leaping from the middle rope to the top rope before flipping backwards towards Barrett…

Cole: Daniels looking for the Best Moonsault Ever!

Before Daniels can connect, Wade Barrett moves out of the way. Daniels is ready for it and manages to land on his feet. Barrett quickly gets to his feet and charges at Daniels, turning his elbow towards Daniels and once again attempting the Bull Hammer. Daniels ducks under it before kicking Barrett in the stomach. This doubles Barrett over and Daniels quickly applies a Double Underhook before lifting Barrett off the mat and slamming him face first onto it…

King: Angel’s Wings!!!

Christopher Daniels just hit the Angel’s Wings on Wade Barrett. The Englishmen looks to be out of it as Daniels goes for the cover and the win…

1…

2…

3….

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner, the UWF Hardcore Champion, Christopher Daniels!!

4be80907200e0.jpg

Daniels has his arm raised by the official as his theme music plays. Daniels motions for the Hardcore Championship and it is soon brought to him. Daniels clutches the title as he drops to a knee, grabbing his ribcage. Daniels gets back to his feet and holds the title high in the air as…

0BSCL.png

Cole: What’s this?

The lights cut off and the arena goes completely dark. The titantron soon lights up…

[video=youtube;vjm8vgJe3fY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjm8vgJe3fY[/video]

King: Not again!

The same video that played last week plays again. Daniels looks up at the tron before looking around the ring. He knows what’s coming, he just doesn’t know where it’s coming from. The video stops and the arena goes dark again. When the lights cut back on, Abyss is waiting in the ring…

Cole: Abyss is back!

Abyss stands behind Christopher Daniels, so the Fallen Angel has no clue that the Monster is in the ring. Daniels soon turns around and winds up right in the clutches off Abyss. The Monster wraps his huge arm around Daniels’ neck before hoisting Daniels up and performing a huge Chokeslam. As Daniels body hits the canvas, the Hardcore Champion clutches at his ribcage. Abyss isn’t finished. He grabs Daniels by the arm and lifts the deadweight to his feet. Abyss quickly throws Daniels onto his shoulder in a Torture Rack…

King: Now what is Abyss going to do!?

Abyss walks around the ring with Daniels on his shoulders before dropping to his back, performing the Shock Treatment backbreaker…

Cole: Goodness!

Abyss gets to his feet, standing tall over Christopher Daniels for the second week in a row. As the Monster stands tall, he looks down and sees Daniels’ Hardcore Championship on the ring mat. Abyss grabs the Hardcore title and picks it up before leaving the ring with it…

King: Where’s Abyss going with Daniels’ title?

Abyss holds the title in his arm as he makes his way up the entrance ramp with it. Abyss soon disappears to the back with Daniels’ Championship as the Hardcore Champion lays motionless back in the ring. This is where Raw heads elsewhere.

We're taken backstage as we're instantly met with Christian's face. As usual this garners a negative reaction from his peeps, but he cannot hear it.

06_233.jpg

Christian: Don't worry, I've not got much to say, but that's for good reason. It's because everything I've wanted to say already, I've said, so all I'm going to do right now is... is play a little game with you - the UWF Universe.

Christian shoots a trademark grin at the camera.

Christian: All I want everybody to do is to sit there, listen, and just look into my eyes. Every statement I'm about to say associates to my name, and every statement is one hundred percent true. Enjoy the game.

Christian looks down momentarily and then back up at the camera.

The man who ended the longest UWF Championship reign in history...

The man who ended the illustrious career of "Stone Cold" Steve Austin...

The man who ended the oh-so-promising career of James Storm...

The man who has so far not received what he deserves...

The man who is going to make history by winning UWF's first ever Royal Rumble...

The man who, as a result, will FINALLY be rewarded one... more... World Championship shot...

The man who will main event Wrestlemania...

The man who will FINALLY become UWF Champion...

Christian folds his arms and leaves it at that as the camera shot begins to fade. Before the cameras are allowed to fade all the way, someone calls Christian, causing the scene to remain where it is.

"Pope" D'Angelo Dinero: Hey!

Both Christian and the camera turn their attention to the General Manager, who enters the scene.

D'Angelo Dinero: 'Ya know somethin' daddy? Ever since 'ya came back, all Pope's heard 'ya do what complain that 'ya haven't got what what 'ya think 'ya deserve. Week in and week out, it's the same thing wit' 'ya Christian and honestly, Pope's tired of hearin' it. 'Ya wanna shot at the UWF Championship, win the Royal Rumble jus' like 'ya say 'ya goin' do. That's what this whole thing comes down to Christian. 'Ya act like 'ya entitled to somethin', but 'ya ain't earned anythin' that 'ya demandin'. Did 'ya end Stunnin Steve Austin's career? Yes! And whether 'ya believe it or not, Pope's happy 'ya did 'cause the bald headed son bitch wasn't worth the paper his contract was printed on. But jus' 'cause 'ya got rid of someone that Pope couldn't stand doesn't mean that Pope's goin' gift wrap 'ya a Championship match. 'Ya want it? Earn it! And Pope's goin' make sure that if 'ya do win the Royal Rumble, 'ya damn sure goin' earn it. 'Cause Christian, as of this moment, 'ya are the Number One entrant in the Royal Rumble Match. Good Luck daddy, somethin' tells Pope that 'ya goin' need it!

Dinero pats Christian on the shoulder as Captain Charisma stands there with his mouth open due to the events that have just transpired. Raw then heads back ringside.

King: It’s now time to see a very interesting matchup. UWF United States Champion Antonio Cesaro will take on Curt Hawkins. Both men have been very vocal about winning the Royal Rumble match in twelve nights, but tonight is not about the Royal Rumble; tonight’s about finding out who the better man is.

Roberts: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, From Lucerne Switzerland, weighing 108 Kilo, he is the UWF United States Champion, Mr. Antonio…Cesaro

Suddenly a familiar song fills the arena with immediate disdain.

'WE'RE ALL LIVING IN AMERICA, AMERICA, IT'S WUNDERBAR
WE'RE ALL LIVING IN AMERICA, AMERICA, AMERICA...'

Cesaro.gif

'Amerika' by Rammstien hits the PA system. Before long Antonio Cesaro steps out onto the entrance stage from behind the curtain and has the sourest of expressions plastered all over his face. Seemingly infuriated, Cesaro wastes no time walking down to the ring. He walks up the ring steps and along the outside of the ring apron and does his signature pose before turning towards the ring.

antonmwiocearo.jpg

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from Queens, New York, weighing in at 217 pounds; he is "The Party Starter" Curt Hawkins!

[video=youtube;9ywsNxN7Hb4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ywsNxN7Hb4&feature=fvst[/video]

The fans pop as "In The Middle of It" plays and Curt Hawkins walks out onto the stage. He looks to both sides of the stage, watching the fans cheer for him. Hawkins raises his cane is respect as he makes his way down the ramp.

CurtHawkinsEntrance_display_image.jpg

Hawkins continues to make his way down the ramp before rolling into the ring under the bottom rope and posing for the fans. Hawkins sits and waits for the match to start.

Ding

Ding

Ding

The bell sounds and Antonio Cesaro begins to bad mouth both Curt Hawkins and the fans in attendance. Curt Hawkins takes offense to this and meets Cesaro in the center of the ring before slapping Cesaro directly in the mouth. The entire arena “Ooohs†at one time as Cesaro’s head turns backwards. Cesaro turns his head back in the right direction and the cocky look has been washed off his face. It has been replaced by a look of anger. Before Cesaro can do anything about it, Hawkins connects with a right hand to Cesaro’s face. Hawkins then pushes Cesaro on the near ropes before grabbing him by the arm and shooting him off to the far side of the ring. Cesaro reverses and he shoots Hawkins off instead. Hawkins runs the ropes and comes back at Cesaro, who levels him with a stiff clothesline. This sends Hawkins to the canvas and Cesaro goes for the first cover of the match…

1…

2…

Hawkins kicks out!

As soon as Hawkins kicks out, Cesaro grabs him by the arm and lifts him back to his feet. As Cesaro holds onto Hawkins’ arm, the United States Champion brings his elbow down onto the back of Hawkins’ neck. This drops Hawkins to a knee and Cesaro quickly performs a go behind before lowering his head under Hawkins’ shoulder and hoisting the Party Starter off his feet and dropping him onto his head with a back body drop. Hawkins grabs his head as Cesaro pushes him back to the mat and goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Hawkins kicks out again!

Cole: Cesaro has been all over Curt Hawkins so far!

King: The United States Champion has always been a talented wrestler.

As Hawkins manages to kick out yet again, Cesaro grabs him by the appendages and drags him to the near corner. Cesaro positions Hawkins under the turnbuckle before pushing himself up from the canvas to the middle rope. Cesaro gestures to the fans before leaping off the middle rope. Before Cesaro can crash down on Hawkins, the Party Starter gets his foot up and drives it directly into Cesaro’s face. As the boot meets his face, Cesaro drops to a knee and staggers to the opposite side of the ring as Curt Hawkins gets to his feet. Cesaro rests in the corner opposing Hawkins and Hawkins rushes out of his corner before performing a running splash that drives the air out of Cesaro’s chest. The United States Champion staggers out of the corner and right into the waiting arms of Curt Hawkins, Hawkins wraps both of his arms around Cesaro’s waist before throwing him over head with a belly to belly suplex. Cesaro flies halfway across the ring and hits the mat hard as Hawkins crawls over to him and goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Cesaro kicks out!

Cole: Almost a huge upset for the Party Starter!

King: You have to think a victory over the United States Champion would put Curt Hawkins right in the title hunt!

Both men quickly get to their feet after the attempted pin. Cesaro rushes towards Hawkins and the Party Starter catches him with a reverse elbow that sends Cesaro back to the canvas. Hawkins then shoots himself off the near ropes before performing a running leg drop across Cesaro’s throat. The United States Champion grabs his throat gasping for air as Hawkins goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Cesaro kicks out again!

After Cesaro kicks out, Hawkins makes it to his feet before exiting the ring ropes and onto the ring apron. Hawkins makes his way to the top rope…

King: Heat Seeker?

As Hawkins makes it to the top, Antonio Cesaro comes from out of nowhere and dives at the nearby set of ropes, causing them to shake and Hawkins falls groin first onto the top turnbuckle. After falling onto the top turnbuckle, Hawkins front flips and falls onto the canvas. The Party Starter holds his groin as he lies on the canvas. On the far side of the ring, Antonio Cesaro is preparing to deliver the final blow. Curt Hawkins begins pulling himself to his feet and Antonio Cesaro prepares to strike. Hawkins makes it to his feet and Cesaro runs right at him before delivering a bicycle kick right to Hawkins’ face. This sends Hawkins right back to the canvas and Cesaro goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Hawkins rolls a shoulder!

Cesaro looks at the official with a look of frustration on his face. He wants to put Curt Hawkins away. Cesaro gathers himself before grabbing Hawkins by the head and dragging him to the center of the ring. Cesaro lifts Hawkins to a knee before placing Hawkins’ head between his legs…

Cole: Oh no!

Cesaro looks ready to deliver the Neutralizer. Just as he prepares to hoist Hawkins up, Hawkins wraps both of his arms around Cesaro’s waist and lifts him overhead with a bridging Northern Lights suplex. The referee slides into position as Cesaro’s shoulders rest on the canvas…

King: Wait a minute!

1…

2…

Cole: Hold on!!

3…

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner, Curt Hawkins!

06.jpg

King: What!

The bell sounds and Curt Hawkins quickly slides out of the ring raising both of his arms in victory. The referee soon joins him, raising Hawkins’ arm. Inside the ring, Antonio Cesaro is absolutely livid. He’s storming around, slapping the turnbuckle pads and kicking the ropes. He can’t believe Curt Hawkins surprised him. Cesaro and Hawkins make eye contact and Hawkins motions for the United States Championship as Raw heads elsewhere.

We're backstage where we see Shelton with his Momma as Shelton is looking disappointed...

20060102_shelton.jpg

Shelton Benjamin:

I... I... I tho-

Shelton's Momma:

No boy. You listen to me 'n you listen to me re-a-a-a-a-aaal good. Y'see, I tolds them not to put ya in a match boy. My baby boy, you can'ts have a match just yet. Y'see thems Board o' Directors told me that ya ain't wrestlin', in fact that boy who nasty, real damn nasty Brian Kendrick ain't even on RAW! Dey tella me dat Brian on Smackdown, I ain't real happy 'bout dat one Shelton, I tried to tell 'em but dey ain't listenin', dey ain't listenin' to me at all. I know whats good for my boy, I know what's real good, dey paper shakin' tellin' me dat the Royal Rumble is nearby, ain't you wanna earn a shot at dat?

Shelton Benjamin:

I suppose, I mean to achieve a shot at the top. I mean, what do I gotta do to earn it? They ain't told me, nobody's told me anythin'! I ain't goin' to stay out back waitin' all day long, it's goin' to make me become fat. I can't get fat Momma, look at me, I'm lean, I'm athletic, I ain't like dem others. I'm better, smarter and younger... I mean why the hell can't I get a match? I'm serious Momma, I need a match next week. I know the Rumble is nearby, but I want a place in the Rumble, I want a shot... but to get a shot don't ya think I need to be prepared? I can't just go into the Rumble unprepared Momma... It's like goin' to school, ya gotta learn to get an education, I gotta beat some people 'round 'ere to get better and stronger Momma...

Momma Benjamin looks at Shelton, she sighs as she still isn't happy...

Shelton's Momma:

Well ya right boy, ya right... We gots to do somethin', but tonight we don'ts have a match for ya at all. Maybe we can try talk to the Board of Directors again... They can't keep leavin' ya on the bench, it's like when you were five again... Did I ever tell ya da story 'bout you and baseball, the damn coach never put ya on the side, he thought you were re-a-aaaaal crap but I tell-a the coach that you were gifted. That damn coach don't believe me! He don'ts believin' me at all, so I pulled ya out o' the team. Look at ya now boy, you're 'ere in U-W-F, the highest league o' them all, I bet ya that coach is watchin' the damn programme right now and wishin' he put ya in. I bet the coach is probably workin' 'round 'ere 'cos it's a conspiracy, it's all da damn same actin' all over again! I ain't lettin' you people fool me or my boy 'ere!

Shelton Benjamin:

Mom, just stop, just stop right there... Maybe I should just watch the show backstage, get a gist of the people 'ere. You know, I can exploit their weaknesses just by watchin' the show... But if I don't get a damn opponent next week, I'm goin' to issue an open challenge and I'm goin' to wait... I'm sure we'll find someone Momma... I believe in you, now I'm goin' to lift some weights and watch the rest o' the show...

Shelton then finds a seat as he begins using the dumbells as he watches RAW on the Television that's located backstage somewhere as Momma Benjamin walks off barging into the Board of Directors office, the camera then pans back to ringside...

Cole: Now it’s time for an intriguing conflict of style in our next matchup. Christian takes on Mankind.

Justin Roberts: The following bout is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from the Boiler Room, weighing in at 275 pounds, Mankind!

[video=youtube;59HdFP6PptI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59HdFP6PptI[/video]

The theme music of the very deranged Mankind begins to play and the light turn a shade of hue blue. From the back walks Mankind. Resembling something of a Notre Dame esque creature, Mankind walks down the ramp as the fans give him a mixed reaction. Mankind ignores them as he makes his way down the ramp with Paul Bearer in the background screaming "YES" the entire time. Mankind continues to stagger down the ramp until he reaches the bottom and rolls into the ring and waits for his opponent.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 225 pounds, Christian!

[video=youtube;6717uT_97SY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6717uT_97SY[/video]

"Just Close Your Eyes" by Story Of The Year can be heard bellowing out of the arena's PA system, signalling the imminent arrival of Captain Charisma, Christian. Although many UWF fans can be seen singing along with the theme music, it's not due to their enjoyment of the arriving Christian, rather due to the fact they just enjoy the song. Just five to ten seconds after the commencement of his theme music, Christian emerges from the back sporting a smirk on his face as he looks around at the booing audience. Christian only momentarily stands on the stage before choosing to make his way down the ramp towards the ring.

8382.jpg

Fans can be seen hurling abuse at the charismatic man, but Christian doesn't acknowledge the jeers whatsoever, as he is focused on his objective. Christian reaches the bottom of the ramp, rounds the corner and walks up the steel steps, before approaching the ring ropes. Christian walks along the ring apron, wipes his feet and enters the ring, where he then proceeds to the opposite side of the ring and waits for the bell.

Ding

Ding

Ding

The bell sounds and Mankind and Christian lock up. Christian quickly applies a side headlock to the deranged Mankind as Foley backs up onto the near ropes. Foley grabs Mankind by the midsection before pushing him off of his head and shooting him towards the far ropes. Christian runs the ropes and comes back at Mankind before delivering a running shoulder block. Mankind falls to the canvas and Christian runs off the near ropes. Christian shoots himself back towards Mankind, who has rolled onto his stomach by now. Christian hops over Mankind before running the far ropes. Mankind quickly gets to his feet as Christian comes towards him yet again. Mankind lowers his head and Christian leapfrogs over him. Mankind turns around just in time as Christian hooks his arm and performs a hip toss, taking the big man to the canvas. Christian quickly goes for the first cover of the match…

1…

2…

Mankind kicks out!

As Mankind kicks out, Christian grabs the strange man by the neck and applies a rear chinlock. Mankind tries to grab at Christian’s hair in an attempt to get Christian to release his grip, but Christian’s not having any of it. Christian continues to apply the pressure upon Mankind’s throat and neck as the man from the Boiler Room begins get to his feet. Mankind makes it to a full vertical base as Christian hangs onto him for dear life. Mankind does not let Christian hang on for too long as Mankind falls backwards and drops Christian back first onto the canvas with an Electric Chair Drop…

King: Not a god landing for Christian!

As Christian’s spine crashes down on the canvas, Mankind crawls his way over to Christian and goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Christian kicks out!

As he kicks out, Christian rolls to the far corner of the ring and sits, resting his head on the bottom turnbuckle pad. As Christian tries to catch his breath, Mankind has gotten to his feet and plans his next offensive maneuver. Mankind takes a few steps backwards towards the middle of the ring before charging back towards Christian and driving his knee directly into Christian’s skull. Captain Charisma’s neck snaps backwards as Mankind drags him out of the corner before covering him and hooking both legs…

1…

2…

Christian kicks out!

Cole: Mankind is in the driver’s seat! Can Christian regroup?

Mankind gets back to his feet and looks to end this match. Mankind watches patiently as Christian staggers back to his feet. Mankind meets Christian with a kick to the midsection before hooking both of Christian’s arms…

King: This can’t be good for Christian!

Mankind looks for the Double Arm DDT, but before he can perform it, Christian is able to spin out of the position. Christian grabs hold of Mankind’s arm before pulling Mankind towards him and lifting him off his feet and dropping him on his face with a flapjack. Mankind’s face bounces off the canvas and Christian goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Mankind kicks out!

As Mankind kicks out, Christian grabs him by the head and applies a front face lock on the deranged superstar. Christian then gets to his feet, bringing Mankind for the ride as well. Christian’s not quite finished though; he takes it one step further by climbing to the middle rope. Christian doesn’t waste any time leaping off the middle rope and spinning in midair, spiking Mankind’s head off the canvas with a Tornado DDT. Mankind’s body sprawls on the canvas and Christian goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Mankind rolls a shoulder!

Christian gets to his knees and slowly begins clapping his hands together. Clap after clap, Christian slowly stalks Mankind, waiting patiently for the deranged Mankind to get to his feet…

King: If you’re Mankind, you might want to stay down. You’ll have less distance to fall.

Mankind begins to stagger to his feet and Christian hooks the arms, before turning and dropping Mankind with the Killswitch!

Cole: Killswitch Engage!

Mankind’s face bounces off the mat and Christian rolls him over before covering him…

1…

2…

3…

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner, Christian!

wwe-christian.jpg

Christian gets to his feet and has his arm raised by the official. Christian may have been victorious, but he’s obviously upset at the announcement from D’Angelo Dinero earlier in the evening. Christian soon leaves the ring and heads up the ramp as Raw heads elsewhere.

=====================

PPV_TNA_Genesis_2013_Poster.jpeg

=====================

Fans in the arena sit down and they wait when all of a sudden

[video=youtube;h6yusnOLpyE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6yusnOLpyE[/video]

Fans start to boo as Robert Roode comes out and he makes his way to the ring with a smile on his face. Roode begins to scream at the top of his lungs "daddies home" and the fans keep on booing. Roode makes his way down to the ramp and he pretends as if the fans love him by waving his hands out in the air. The fans just get more disgusted with Roode as he just goes up the steps and he starts to pose a little bit more. The fans keep booing. Roode enters the ring and he grabs a mirophone and he begins to speak

images

Robert Roode: First of all I just want to welcome all of you guys back to the Robert Roode coming back party. Now who missed me?

fans begin to boo Roode as Roode just smiles and he begins to speak again

Robert Roode: I see nothing has change with you miscreants. Let me guess are you guys mad? Are you guys upset that I beat up your hero in "the heart break kid" Shawn Michaels.

Fans cheer for the mentioned name of HBK and Roode immediately reacts

Robert Roode: Shut up! Shut the hell up no one wants to hear that has beens name being chanted through out the arena. The reason why I Bobby Roode attacked Shawn Michaels is because I was sick to my stomach of what I saw the last two weeks on Monday night Raw. Shawn a man who has accomplished some important things in this great sport beat the current UWF champion Cody Rhodes, and the number one contender on back to back straight weeks. Too me I felt like Shawn Michaels was being to cocky for his own good, and that those two wins for him would make him feel like he is on top of the world again. So what did I do? I brought him back to reality.

You see Shawn he can act like he is hot stuff here in the UWF. The fact of the matter is he is not the hottest commodity here in the UWF no, no, no far from it Shawn is more like a stepping stone..I am the real hot commodity here in the UWF I am the IT FACTOR. The reason why I held the NWA title for so many months here in the UWF is because I do believe I am the best wrestler here in this damn company. Nobody comes close to touching me when it comes to be a professional wrestler. The only reason I didn't become the NXT world champion is because I was screwed by Randy Orton and the NXT officials. When I came to NXT I was under the influence I was going to become the world champion right off the bat. I wasn't informed of a tournament, I wasn't prepared to face that. So I got screwed, and so when I left NXT I knew something had to be done... but of course management pulls some crap on me again by releasing me...

Can you believe it? They released me the audacity of people these days. I was taking a leave of absence off work. I was re-cooperating the many injuries that I suffered for giving it 110 percent every single day of my life, and this company felt it was right to release me? No so I took a stand and went to the UWF office... I wanted to show them clear cut video evidence one number one not going to NXT so I can show them how wrongfully untreated I was there. Now for number two I wanted to show them the injury I suffered against Randy Orton that kept me from physically being able to compete. The UWF was kind enough to let me back, and let me being able to choose my brand. So I chose the place where it all began for me. Monday night Raw! Now I am back and I wanted to send a message. So what better way to send a message then beating down Shawn Michaels. A man who thought he was on top of the world only for me to crush that hope. You see people you don't realize that I am the IT FACTOR! I am the man that will be going to Wrestlemania. You see as Raw ended I was kindly told, and am able to prepare for the Royal Rumble, and there is nothing that will stop me from winning this match. So right now I want the general manager Pope De'Angelo Dinero to come out here... come out here right now, and reward me with the number 30 entry I am waiting.

The arena is deafly silent as Roode stands in the center of the ring, awaiting the arrival of D'Angelo Dinero. Someone comes out, but it's not the General Manager.

Behold The King....The King of Kings!!

[video=youtube;SYQA0pX0Sss]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYQA0pX0Sss[/video]

Cole: Well that's not D'Angelo Dinero!

King: Oh no it's not! It's the King of Kings!

Motorhead's King of Kings begins playing and the fans get to their feet at the imminent arrival of The King of Kings himself Triple H. Soon enough, the Cheif Operating Officer of UWF makes his way out onto the stage. As usual, Triple H is sporting his cleanest suit and makes his way down the entrance ramp. Robert Roode and Triple H never take their eyes off one another and Tripe H quickly makes his way up the steel steps and into the ring before heading to the far side and recieveing a microphone from the timekeeper. Triple H takes a quick look at Roode before speaking.

resize

Triple H: Now, typically I can respect where a guy like you is coming from. You're full of nothing but piss and vinegar and you want to make a name for yourself by taking out the biggest dog in the yard. It's admirable and to tell you the truth, I know where you're coming from because I've been there. But let me be the first to tell you that you are in over your head. And I don't say that because Shawn Michaels is my best friend. I say that because in this ring, there is quite possibly no one better than Shawn Michaels. I have been on the same side of the ring as him, I've stood across the ring from him, and I can tell you from personal experience that you just may have bitten off more than you can chew.

Roode and Hunter's eyes never leaves one another's as Hunter continues talking.

Triple H: But I may be wrong. You call yourself the "It Factor" of professional wrestling for a reason, right? Well, we're going to see if the "It Factor" can stand up to the Icon. Because at the Royal Rumble, I'm making a match. And Robert Roode, this match will give you the chance to prove to the world that you are the World Championship caliber talent that you say you are. At the Royal Rumble, it will be Robert Roode versus Shawn Michaels!

The fans erupt in cheers at the match that was just made. Roode's expression never changes as Triple H raises the mic one more time.

Triple H: Good Luck kid. Trust me when I say you're going to need it. If you knew the mood Shawn was in, you'd probably regret coming back in the fashion you did.

And just like that, Triple H drops the mic and prepares to leave the ring.

Cole: What the....

As Triple H turns his back to Roode, the "It Factor" jumps him from behind with an axe handle. Triple H falls to the mat and Robert Roode begins laying the boots to Hunter. Triple H drags himself to the near corner, where he tries to pick himself up to his feet. He successfully does, but that doesn't stop Robert Roode from laying right hands into Hunter's face and chest. One after another, Roode connects with haymakers. Roode looks to deliver another shot, but Hunter blocks it and delivers a right hand of his own. Roode drops to a knee and Hunter delivers a second consecutive fist...

King: I bet Robert Roode wishes he didn't pick a fight with The Game!

Triple H looks to deliver another right hand, but Roode cuts him off with a low blow. Triple H grabs his groin and Roode gets back to his feet. Roode grabs Triple H by the arm and Irish whips him, shooting Triple H to the far side of the ring. Triple H comes back at Roode and the "It Factor" lifts Hunter off the canva before performing the Double R Spinebuster, slamming Triple H's back on the mat...

Cole: There's that Double R Spinebuster! It's just like last week!

Triple H rolls onto his stomach as a proud Robert Roode looks down on him. Roode prepares to leave the ring, but as he is about to walk through the ropes, he has a change of heart. Roode re-enters the ring and grabs the downed Triple H by the arm, applying Roode's infamous fujiawara armbar...

King: Oh My God! Look at this!

Triple H screams in pain as Robert Roode bends his arm in ways that it's not supposed to be bent. There's a look of fury in Roode's arm as he continues to pull at the arm, obviously looking to cause serious damage to UWF's Cheif Operating Officer...

Cole: He's going to break his arm!

Roode continues pulling on the arm as Shawn Michaels runs down the ramp. Robert Roode sees it coming and snaps Triple H's arm, shattering it. Roode quickly leaves the ring as Michaels enters it. Triple H rolls around the ring like a fish out of water, clutching his arm. Shawn Michaels lets Roode leave, choosing to check on the well being of his friend instead. Medical trainers come out from the back and tend to Triple H as well. The Game crawls into the far corner of the ring and he can be heard muttering "He broke my arm, he broke it". Raw goes off the air for the week with Shawn Michaels checking on his friend after Robert Roode's attack.

20120820_LIGHT_hhh_arm_homepage_original.jpg

Credits
Promos: Respective TTers
Everything Else: Cwalker

Updated Royal Rumble Card
Robert Roode versus Shawn Michaels​

Aniking

Reaction score
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw January 8th Edition

Haha no way! Can't believe I just landed myself the #1 spot in the Rumble match. I guess it just means it'd be that much more of a satisfying victory, plus it gives me a little more ammunition. I'm cool with that :)

As for the show, it got the job done, but you weren't helped with the lack of promos or that a match wasn't TTed for. My promo wasn't short because I was lazy or anything, it was short intentionally and it's probably pretty obvious why. The message is clear. Glad I won my match as I enjoyed that TT session with BDC. Nice change of pace having to TT against a number of guys in one thread, then just one in the other.

Anyway, onto the last Raw before the Royal Rumble!

Reaction score

Christopher Daniels is on as hot of a streak as is Austin Aries on NXT, these guys are rolling! Curt Hawkins with a nice huge win over the US Champ, very nice win for them to beat the champ! Something I couldn't do 0-2. So that's why Roode attacked me. Now it's on at the Rumble! I liked the whole segment with talking about Orton from the NXT days and then leading to Triple H making a surprising apperance. This feud has taken on a whole new experience and I look forward to what's next for these two. I see no Morrison/Anderson match probably because of two no-shows and that's fine. No reason to write the match. The show seemed short, but got right to the point of everything which I like. Solid job CW!

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

That was an awesome Raw, I am so glad people enjoyed the final segment and happy to be feuding with Shawn. This is something I can get psyched for. AK good luck from number 1 bud! The Daniels vs Abyss feud is something I am digging in to. It is something that TNA dropped the ball on years ago, and I can't wait to what Rated R and BDC do to each other at the rumble, or whenever they face off. Also MaMa Benjamin FTW!

Status
Not open for further replies.