UWF - Past Raw Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Re: UWF PRESENTS RAW 11/18/13 EDITION!!!

Soooooo is RAW trying to put Smackdown out of business? ;)

Honestly guys this was a rocking show! Chase it's not often I see a Fatal Fourway go down like that but you managed to put on a good match there my man. Congrats the Tapout for the victory! You deserve it after losing the Extreme Championship after the brand merge. Next is the Styles' promo and of course Dixie comes back to rain on Style's parade. Oh boy she's back! Anyways I knew that the Umaga/Kidd match would be a killer, and damn it I was right! Too bad it had no ending but at least it sets up for a potential rematch down the road (maybe Nattie/Trish?). It's good to see a Drew McIntyer promo being written, and hopefully it was Soccerboy that wrote that gem. Shawn gives off another damn good promo then it comes down to Batista. Damn you Bats Jarrett's board duties come back! It's not his fault that the office hired a complete blueberry to do his duties while Jarrett was on the road. :p

Jericho! Fuck yeah Im pumped that Jericho is on RAW! No offence to the guy who previously played him but I'm happy that Killz managed to bring him back. It's too bad that Storm is gone but hey, at least Killz can kill it (see what I did there?) with Jericho! Of course I love iBunka's Hogan, and his match against The Miz was well written from Schmidty (sp?)! Even though it was technically suppose to be a squash match I'm glade that Schmidty went the extra mile and put on a good match! Next we have the ever so awesome John Cena, who shuns the skank[/b] Co-GM of RAW and makes her look like a fool. God the promos are so well done!

Next is the Global Championship match, which Chase did an excellent job with. I was kinda disappointed that it went 4-3 but Dres deserved the win none the less, so I can't complain too much about it, especially since Sting hasn't won a belt since I've came to the UWF (since April?). Good job Dres and have fun facing off the winner of the Battle Royal in the inevitable title unification match! Next we have Daniel Bryan here, and then Bray Wyatt... and Damien Sandow? Oh shit! Well to be honest I arrived near the conclusion of the Y.E.S. storyline so I'm not too familiar with it, but nice to see Daniel not wanting to do anything with them anyways. Next match is the Battle Royal and wow... just wow. I can safley say that I've never EVER been more interested in an over the top battle Royal like that one. Excellent job SBS on that, and I'm really happy with the choice that you made! Not my prediction, but I approve lol. Good job to Shawn for winning that bitch of a Trash Talk thread!

Good show RAW crew! Hope to see that this new version of Monday Night RAW will be the same quality as this every week! Onwards!

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Soooooo is RAW trying to put Smackdown out of business? ;)

Honestly guys this was a rocking show! Chase it's not often I see a Fatal Fourway go down like that but you managed to put on a good match there my man. Congrats the Tapout for the victory! You deserve it after losing the Extreme Championship after the brand merge. Next is the Styles' promo and of course Dixie comes back to rain on Style's parade. Oh boy she's back! Anyways I knew that the Umaga/Kidd match would be a killer, and damn it I was right! Too bad it had no ending but at least it sets up for a potential rematch down the road (maybe Nattie/Trish?). It's good to see a Drew McIntyer promo being written, and hopefully it was Soccerboy that wrote that gem. Shawn gives off another damn good promo then it comes down to Batista. Damn you Bats Jarrett's board duties come back! It's not his fault that the office hired a complete blueberry to do his duties while Jarrett was on the road. :p

Jericho! Fuck yeah Im pumped that Jericho is on RAW! No offence to the guy who previously played him but I'm happy that Killz managed to bring him back. It's too bad that Storm is gone but hey, at least Killz can kill it (see what I did there?) with Jericho! Of course I love iBunka's Hogan, and his match against The Miz was well written from Schmidty (sp?)! Even though it was technically suppose to be a squash match I'm glade that Schmidty went the extra mile and put on a good match! Next we have the ever so awesome John Cena, who shuns the skank[/b] Co-GM of RAW and makes her look like a fool. God the promos are so well done!

Next is the Global Championship match, which Chase did an excellent job with. I was kinda disappointed that it went 4-3 but Dres deserved the win none the less, so I can't complain too much about it, especially since Sting hasn't won a belt since I've came to the UWF (since April?). Good job Dres and have fun facing off the winner of the Battle Royal in the inevitable title unification match! Next we have Daniel Bryan here, and then Bray Wyatt... and Damien Sandow? Oh shit! Well to be honest I arrived near the conclusion of the Y.E.S. storyline so I'm not too familiar with it, but nice to see Daniel not wanting to do anything with them anyways. Next match is the Battle Royal and wow... just wow. I can safley say that I've never EVER been more interested in an over the top battle Royal like that one. Excellent job SBS on that, and I'm really happy with the choice that you made! Not my prediction, but I approve lol. Good job to Shawn for winning that bitch of a Trash Talk thread!

Good show RAW crew! Hope to see that this new version of Monday Night RAW will be the same quality as this every week! Onwards!

AwesomeMiz plays Miz.

Reaction score

WOW is how I would justify becoming 2x World Champion with HBK! I'd like to say going up against the competition I went up against was the biggest challenge I have faced since I first started doing this six years ago and any one of them were worthy of winning that match! Thank you to SBS and the Raw crew for having the confidence for putting the belt on good ole HBK a second time. That was a crazy match with a stellar finish that once again ended in somewhat controversy. It will be interesting to see the Backlash going forward as I expect a Batista/HBK feud. Thanks again guys!!

Sting going over as Steve Borden, very interesting! That was a crazy match which has me wondering why Sting wants to be known as his real name. Congrats to Dres!

Miz/Hogan was another solid match. It was overshadowed by the Battle Royal and Sting/Kane match, but it was a very good read. Congrats to iBunka.

Y2J vs Dean Ambrose really is a dream match which I look forward to reading and seeing what they can do in their thread!!

Overall this was a top tier show from our Raw crew and we should give them an applause for not only getting the show on time, but also putting together a well written show!!

Coldhands

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar

Looks like Raw is shaping up to be a stacked brand, I am excited by the possibility of new feuds and matches resulting from the new Champions crowned.

Congrats to Dresdon, he is one hard guy to TT against and he thoroughly deserved the win here. Enjoyed being Champ for a while but couldn't have dropped the belt to a better guy. Our match was solid, the only confusion being whether it was actually going to be casket match or not lol. But still, Congrats Dres and I hope to face you again some time soon!

The Battle Royal Main Event was off the scale, very entertaining read and it reflected the quality of the TT'ing from the guys involved. Congrats to Shawn on the big win and am excited to see where the restart takes us next.

As Killz said the promos here were very well done, John Cena's and the Reverend D-Von's were great as was Batista's stuff. Will be interesting to see what happens between Natalya and Trish in the coming weeks as well.

PS. Congrats to Tapout for the Transatlantic title win! And big thanks to Chase and SBS for their great work this week.

iBunka

Reaction score

What a great show to kick off the reboot. There were a lot of quality promos put out. The backstage was pretty bumping this week I guess!

Nice to see Shemoose pick up a victory. Glad to be seeing him face off with the dude of all dudes brother brother dude man brother.

I hope Bully doesn't become another follower. It would be really cringey imo. But if it happens, then it will be at least interesting. JUST BRING BACK 3D.

No contest? Lame.

I'm currently using Jericho in a different fed and have for awhile. Can't wait to see this Jericho run wild.

Was definitely expecting a squash match because Miz didn't reply, but it was a good write up by Schmidty and I'm glad I picked up the victory.

Stinger.. er should I say Steve - picking up the win over Kane. Definitely thought Kane would cause havok for months to come, but I'm happy to see a change in the picture.

This 8 man match was quite a read. It was a really good write up and to see the finals come down to Batista and HBK just made sense. But HBK delivered the goods in the TT and I'm happy to see him as the new champ. Good on him.

Can't wait for next week. Luck to everyone.

Ozymandias

Reaction score

Terrific show, the main event was mouth watering from the moment it was announced and the eventual match did it justice. Well done to all involved, there was a very obvious and completely legitimate reason you were in that match, and especially well done to Shawn on a massive victory, and a deserving champion.

I'm really enjoying Sheamus, always thought he had good potential as a character and that's beginning to show through. I'm also a big Jericho mark and I really enjoyed that promo, Jericho vs Ambrose should be sweet.

Kudos to the writers, was a great show to kick off a new era in the UWF

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
UWF RAW 11/25/13 Preview!

After an exciting edition of Monday night RAW, RAW is back with more Great Action!

Match 1: Matthew Bloom vs Bubba Ray Dudley

a-train.jpg
VS
Bubba%20Ray%20Dudley.jpg

Bloom was a big help in giving his friend Steve Borden the win. While Bubba Ray Dudley is looking to exercise his "demons" as D-Von would call them on the newly reformed Bloom. Will Bubba Ray see the light himself, or will Bloom slam him into the light? Tune into find out.

Match 2: Chris Jericho vs Hulk Hogan!

HulkHogan_zps717e98db.png
VS
jericho

Jericho returned with a bang here in the UWF. The former number one contender to the UWF Championship wants to prove to the world he is the best in the world, but he has to go against a hot Transatlantic Champion in Hulk Hogan. Will Jericho be able to defeat the Hulkster. Or will we have Hulkamania run wild over Chris Jericho?

Match 3: Round 1 of the World Title Tournament: AJ Styles vs Tyson Kidd vs Ted Dibiase Jr.

AJStyles_zps6fbcd602.png
VS.
TysonKidd_zps3c6352f6.png
VS.
TedDiBiaseJr_zps45be6c6c.png

AJ Styles was so close at becoming the World Heavyweight Champion, but was eliminated in the final three. Tyson Kidd on the other hand was slapped by Trish, and his match didn't even get to finish, and Ted Dibiase was taken out by Sheamus in the fatal fourway. All three men are looking for redemption as they face off in a triple threat match where the winner will move on at one step closer to becoming he number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship.

Match 4: Round 1 of the World Title Tournament: Batista vs Umaga vs Bray Wyatt

DaveBatista_zps212ac511.png
VS.
umaga_zpsfbb9ae0e.png
VS.
BrayWyatt_zps59474801.png

Batista was in the final two, but was eliminated by the Heart Break kid. The the tag team champion is not happy about this loss so we can expect an hungry Batista in this match. While Umaga didn't win he is looking to bonce back in a big way. He is going to look to cause some trouble for the other two men, proving why he was so dominate as Extreme Champion. Bray Wyatt will look to prove people he still is a legit threat, and by beating these two men could help him out. The winner of this match punches there ticket to the finals.

Main Event: European Championship Match John Cena (C) vs Christopher Daniels

JohnCenaEuropeanChampion_zpsa4dc1c4e.png
VS
ChristopherDaniels_zps11a30563.png

Christopher Daniels is going to be taking on the dominate European Champion John Cena. Cena is force to defend the belt under UWF 30 day rules on defending the title, and Daniels was the first one jumping at the challenge to take on Cena. Will Daniels de-thrown the dominate champ? Or will Cena just blow another challenger away.

We will Also hear from

Sting- The New Global Champion not only took away the Monsters Kane's belt, but also his father Paul Bearer. Sting will reveal where Bearer is. It wouldn't be a surprise if Kane came out to confront Sting.

Dean Ambrose- Ambrose told Randy to give him a challenge, otherwise he would be leaving UWF. Ambrose does have to go against Chris Jericho soon, does the former World Champion find this the challenge he has been seeking for, or is it just another match to him.

Sheamus- Sheamus became the number one Contender this past week to the Transatlantic Championship. Does Sheamus feel like he has what it takes to take on the almighty Hulkster?

Daniel Bryan- Bryan was looking to bring back to the World Heavyweight Championship, Bryan eliminated John Cena in the match. Bryan looked like he was gonna bring the title home when all of a sudden disgruntled John Cena came back in the ring, and threw Daniel Bryan out himself. What does Daniel Bryan think of John Cena at this moment. Tune in to find out.

Anyone Else

Last edited:

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
Re: UWF RAW 11/25/13 Preview!

Holy shit, this looks great. I think this is my first match against Chase? I forget who plays Ted, but let's tear it down guys. And that main event, as a huge Daniels fan, I'll be rooting for RRS, don't let me down! Everything looks great on this episode, can't wait!

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

Very very surprising edition of RAW. A lot of results I didn't see coming like Shawn and Dresdon both winning. Congratulations to both of them.

Killz coming right in and getting a huge match at the PPV surprised me as well. Not a bad way to start off with a character I guess. Good luck to both you and Captain in that match up.

A lot of very good promos. Cena's was probably my favorite with Batista's being a close second. Speaking of Batista, I'd love to see a program with him and Shawn based off the ending of that Battle Royal. Would be disappointed if nothing came of it.

Congrats to a winners and everyone involved

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score

Wasn't a fan of the Global title match, really wasn't didn't have a problem with Dresden winning but the way match went just wasn't right, and the Raw main event was just.

It was a 5 horse race with the 7th horse winning it (makes me think of Me/Dresden vs Vita vs Bingo/Ryan shtick) and the guy who really should of been in a podium finish goes out first. Would of probably either gone with Cena or Batista if I had to choose.

There was some good stuff (Umaga/Kidd and the lack of a deserved squash match) and good effort getting the show up on time and all, but really felt like something was off about this show and promos from [MENTION=31]Killz[/MENTION], [MENTION=167]Blizzard[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2494]ShanegoFett[/MENTION] were just brilliant.

Never thought I'd say this but Raw really disappointed me :/.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2

What a great show to kick off the reboot. There were a lot of quality promos put out. The backstage was pretty bumping this week I guess!

Nice to see Shemoose pick up a victory. Glad to be seeing him face off with the dude of all dudes brother brother dude man brother.

I hope Bully doesn't become another follower. It would be really cringey imo. But if it happens, then it will be at least interesting. JUST BRING BACK 3D.

No contest? Lame.

I'm currently using Jericho in a different fed and have for awhile. Can't wait to see this Jericho run wild.

Was definitely expecting a squash match because Miz didn't reply, but it was a good write up by Schmidty and I'm glad I picked up the victory.

Stinger.. er should I say Steve - picking up the win over Kane. Definitely thought Kane would cause havok for months to come, but I'm happy to see a change in the picture.

This 8 man match was quite a read. It was a really good write up and to see the finals come down to Batista and HBK just made sense. But HBK delivered the goods in the TT and I'm happy to see him as the new champ. Good on him.

Can't wait for next week. Luck to everyone.

I didn't make it a squash match because I knew that something probably came up with The Miz so I wasn't gonna make his guy look bad. Even if it's against Hogan lol. He still deserves some offense.

Anyways, really enjoy Raw because it's full of surprises as always. Ya never know what's gonna happen. Congrats to Shawn for the win! Should be an excellent champion.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

I'M GOING AFTER THE EUROPEAN TITLE? And against Blizzard. Lets make this one count man.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

Holy shit, this looks great. I think this is my first match against Chase? I forget who plays Ted, but let's tear it down guys. And that main event, as a huge Daniels fan, I'll be rooting for RRS, don't let me down! Everything looks great on this episode, can't wait!

Excited to face you and AK! Gonna be killer.

As for the rest of the card really looking forward to Daniels vs Cena. Love the matchup and should be a good one, Hogan vs Jericho as well.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5

World Title Tournament? That could bring some fun TT sessions and matches. After my Fatal Four Way match, I'm still in hardcore TT mode so its gonna be a buzz kill to not have a match this week but its good to recharge my batteries so I can take that belt from Hogan.

iBunka

Reaction score

You can borrow my title but don't take it.

Plz

Status
Not open for further replies.