UWF - Anarchy Roster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: Wednesday Night Anarchy 8/7/13 Preview!(READ THE 7/24/13 EDITION FIRST!)

Fuck!

Is this the first time I'm facing Slim ever? God... I dunno if I can handle the pressure any longer haha.

Let's tear it up Slim!

Killz

Reaction score
Re: Wednesday Night Anarchy 7/24/13 Edition! The Show!!

I've got to address CliqueClacks who, frankly, didn't deserve our match result. I told him repeatedly I would be able to get a second or third TT up and then I went away. It wasn't his fault I wasn't ready to go on and he was. I was shocked to win the match and will do my best but if he takes issue with it I will more than gladly step aside. He has got straight on with next weeks thread I think though so more power to him, hell of a TT'er.

The rest of the show was good, Natlav had one HELL of a week, thanks man.

CliqueClacks

Reaction score

I've got to address CliqueClacks who, frankly, didn't deserve our match result. I told him repeatedly I would be able to get a second or third TT up and then I went away. It wasn't his fault I wasn't ready to go on and he was. I was shocked to win the match and will do my best but if he takes issue with it I will more than gladly step aside. He has got straight on with next weeks thread I think though so more power to him, hell of a TT'er.

The rest of the show was good, Natlav had one HELL of a week, thanks man.

It's cool man, that's just how it goes some times.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

21 people read this thread, only one response. Shit likes this makes me remember why I don't write anymore. Even though it was a late show, nothing should be taken away from the way you guys put it together. I enjoyed the opening segment, everything felt like it flowed throughout the show. Great job on this one, looking forward to being a part of Anarchy. Everyone else who didn't respond should realize the kind of effort that goes into this and at least give their feedback, good or bad. I mean, it only takes a minute or so to write a few sentences. Shits fucked up. All of you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Some of us are still reading this from our phones...

Dod Draper

Reaction score

Big props to Natlav for your work on this show. If we still had the awards around here you'd be a shoe-in for best newcomer.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
UWF Anarchy: Seth Rollins vs. The Rock

'A Day To Remember - 1958' begins playing and a few people in the crowd begins cheering because it sounds a lot like his first UWF theme song, Rollins is yet to come out as the lyrics then play as the lights are out in the building;

'You've sunk lower than I've ever seen,
and even though you deserve this,
I tried to catch your fall,
I've grown tired of your childish threats,
Know that I'll never run for anything'

The song continues on for a bit, but a grey dim hovers over the building, we then see Seth Rollins.

tumblr_miw3sg5Yke1rby2vco1_500.gif

OOC: Ignore the other two.

Seth Rollins:

No, No, No. NO! Last week ended in a complete travesty, this whole place here... has just became it's own namesake, Anarchy. Not only am I being constantly screwed around here but Vince Russo has clearly lost his delusional mind. After he showed support to me, he suddenly wants to turn his back on me? Sure, that's fine I'm used to having the world turn their back on me. I'm hated by each and every single one of you, why? Because I'm still the biggest target Anarchy has to offer. Whether you puppets want to believe that or not, my loss to Bully Ray doesn't mean squat! I tell you why I lost last week, at the last minute I was told it was a damn qualifiers match and for what? I don't need to prove myself in some sort of competition. This is what the briefcase is for! This here is my own opportunity, I don't need to prove myself! As for this week, Anarchy just became more stupider than it already was and that's by placing someone in a match who isn't even on the UWF Roster! As far as I'm concerned The Rock is not a UWF Wrestler anymore, but stupid UWF Management are that delusional they want to bring back a part-timer, they want to bring back a man who brought absolutely nothing to UWF. A man that left to do movies and only came back because you people cannot handle the fact that a complete new era is beginning so soon. You morons have to constantly beg for a man that dressed up as the damn Tooth Fairy. Who do you delusional people think you are? Just because this man has catch-phrases and can talk on the microphone, no, no, no... That isn't how it works around here. This needs to stop, Anarchy needs to wake up, in fact all of UWF needs to wake up! What on Earth do you think you're doing by placing old-timers here in UWF? This concerns me, I hope you're listening Mr. Russo... I hope the UWF Management are listening. This isn't a place for washed up has-beens, this isn't a place where we bring back old-timers... What next you'll bring Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff here when they're already running a corrupt promotion known as TNA?

The problem is, I am Mr. Money in the Bank. I don't deserve to be treated like this. I don't deserve to be dealing with you morons and as far as I'm concerned my focus is removing Sting from this very company with the lot of you! But that isn't happening... I should already be a Champion by now but every damn week I'm held backstage... Don't do it this week, we're not ready to deal with you being a Champion. I AM A CHAMPION! I AM THE GREATNESS UWF DELIVERS... It sickens me to the stomach because you nonsensical people cannot see that I can indeed be at the top of the chain... but right now, I don't need to act it. Until you deliver me something worthy, until I feel like things are going right... You will no-

Suddenly Rollins is interrupted.

Blizzard

Reaction score

Yeah, I've been switching from my phone to friends computers so that's why I haven't been posting much lately. Anywho, very good set of results, green crew! Don't worry about the late show, natlav, you still did a great job, man. The opening segment was a nice read, Trish saying Umaga has beaten everyone who mattered got me thinking, doesn't she remember when Dolph beat him? He's still waiting for that Extreme Championship shot btw ;-) The Rock coming out and immediately demanding a shot at the International championship is interesting, and Mick Foley announcing he's co-GM? I like the sound of that. It sucks Hoov couldn't even it up, but I'm still glad I'm advancing in the tournament, onto next week green crew!

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Re: Wednesday Night Anarchy 8/7/13 Preview!(READ THE 7/24/13 EDITION FIRST!)

UPDATE TO CARD: With Killz (Triple H) making the jump from Anarchy to RAW, the Ironman Championship Tournament match will now be a singles match.

Last edited:

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Anarchy: Seth Rollins vs. The Rock

Seth gets interrupted by static from the titantron… and then a visual is received.

The crowd becomes unglued as The Rock speaks.

The Rock:

So let’s see… The Rock is scheduled to face off against who? Some jabroni named Seth Rollins? Looks like a damn Ken doll… with an accessory. The Swat version. Ohhh scary. The Rock better not bother fighting someone like that. Really… The Rock was… a Tooth Fairy. For goodness sake The Rock was a Tooth Fairy. What in the world can a Tooth Fairy do to some wannabe Swat guy with a briefcase? Nothing much cept use some pliers and pull out all of his teeth to ensure that he doesn’t have to bore the people with his lame messages about… being some sort of champion or the one… or something. The Rock kind of lost track at the overused line of The Rock playing a Tooth Fairy. Really… why not mention Doom? At least Tooth Fairy was successful. Doom sucked. But nope. The Rock is more embarrassed by Doom than Tooth Fairy… so you know for future references… use that. Plus its more interesting.

The Rock puts down the newspaper looking right at the camera.

The Rock:

Now The Rock is gonna play psychic here. What The Rock is going to do is anticipate what you are going to say and counter it. What you are going to say is The Rock is scared which is why he is live via satellite. That is why he isn’t there. That is why he isn’t face to face with you. And to all of that… The Rock has to say you are one delusional Barbie doll. Because how could you possibly think that a legend, a true main eventer, a champion… a true champion… the People’s Champion… The Rock could possibly be afraid of some one like you? Why? Because you colored your hair … kinda… but fell asleep during it and decided that you’d try to start a new trend that didn’t take off? Because oh no… no no no… The Rock already knows what is going to happen. What is going to happen is you are going to realize at the last minute that this is not a title match and so what you are going to do is say that because you aren’t fighting for the title that you are going to purposely lose. But you know what The Rock thinks… The Rock thinks… The Rock knows that you are nothing more than a coward. That you are nothing more than some punk kid looking to make an excuse for your shortcomings. But then Ken dolls don’t have a set of balls on them at all so that does explain a whole lot. So why don’t you take your time sonny and explain to this old timer why you feel that you deserve all of this credit and praise. This is interview time with The Rock. The Rock is your host and you are just… some low class jabroni that people don’t care about but The Rock is going to do you a favor and give people a reason to care. Because eventually… The Rock is going to beat your candy ass. But for now… tell The Rock… why should he give a rat’s ass about Seth Rolling Thunder.

The Rock stops and waits patiently for a response.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
UWF Anarchy Champion vs Champion LAX vs MDDD

[video=youtube;OzMURyGo_9s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzMURyGo_9s[/video]

Fandango theme hits and the crowd is on their feet as the mystery dancer comes out and dances for a few seconds by herself in front of the extravagant getup that is on the stage. It isn't long until Fandango comes bursting through the tassels and dances with the woman before walking down the ramp, hand in hand with the woman. Derrick and Maxine come through the tassels once Fandango reaches the bottom of the ramp and Maxine has a very jealous look on her face towards the mystery woman dancer. Meanwhile, Fandango is in the ring dancing while the woman does the splits and a giant structure above the ring lights up with the same pose Fandango is doing. The structure rises up as Derrick and Maxine enter the ring and Fandango begins to speak.

Fandango
People said that it couldn't be done. People said he was too strong. People said I was a fluke champion. People are dumb. They think I care what they have to say. All I care about is entertainment.

The crowd cheers Fandango on as does Derrick, Maxine and the mystery woman.

These people out here tonight know what entertainment is and they give Anarchy record breaking ratings when they tune in to see me. I told everyone last week that I would remind everyone every week just why I am the International Champion and I did just that when I defeated Umaga despite all his underhanded tactics. That walking plastic Barbie doll did everything she could to get her hands on me but can you blame her? Everyone wants a piece of me and I guess Vince Russo is letting that happen. Why? What did I ever do to you? With Fandango as your champion, nothing but positives have happened. When will I actually get some serious competition here? I beat a tattooed punk for my title. I beat a babbling slob monster and now this week I have to compete against a group of thugs. Maybe I should take this belt elsewhere where they know to treat a true champion.

Fandango poses for a couple of seconds as the crowd cheers him on. After he's done, he motions for Bateman to speak.

Derrick Bateman
Fandango deserves better than this. I deserve better than this. This is my chance to prove I too can hang with the big boys in the main event and I get to go up against Homicide who if you remember correctly, beat me to go on to win the Ironman championship. The only reason I lost in the first place however was because there was a commotion outside the ring while I was wrestling. Instead of fighting fairly, you took advantage of the situation. Fandango should be fighting me in a champion vs champion match this week instead of us fighting you thugs.

The crowd is really behind Derrick as always and his idea for him vs Fandango.

And don't think we're calling you guys thugs because of your skin color. We're calling you thugs because you're not real wrestlers. You gang up against us real wrestlers. I saw what you guys did to Sting. You knew you couldn't win so you just decide to send a message. What was your message? The only message you sent out is that you're nothing but a bunch of thugs. And my friend Bate Man doesn't take too kindly to thugs.

The audience explodes at the potential return of the Bate Man as Derrick is all smiles until he is interrupted.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: UWF Anarchy Champion vs Champion LAX vs MDDD

[video=youtube;QpEBZRrdD4Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpEBZRrdD4Y[/video]

Fans begin to boo as the theme of LAX hits over the PA system. Konan, Homicide, and Hernandez come out. Homicide holds his Iornman Championship high in the sky as he begins to show it off. Homicide enters the ring with Henrnandez, Konan following him,. Konan goes and he looks at the two men and he begins to speak

Konnan_764482a.jpg

Konan: Holadey, Holadey we are finally here to address you to girngos, and once again we meet with you loco ass in Daerrick Bateman. Last time we met my brother Homicide beat you, and by doing so it made him into the Ironman champion of the UWF. Ya see you gringos you guys are a bit loco. One of you think he is a damn super hero, and the other think he is some dancer, and really people this is what we have been talking about. Look at the gringo uphold in full effect a dancer is your champion of this brand. This right here is a disgrace, dancers don't belong in a ring. No they belong in high school gyms, and night clubs trying to get there damn careers started what you two represent a disgrace to lucha libre all together.

fans boo as Homicide goes and he begins to speak

Homicide: Brrraappp Brraaaappppppp, I couldn't have said it better myself Konan, but hey ese these two right here they aren't loco ese. You see loco is like Hernandez and I. We both don't give a damn what happens to us in a match as long as our message got out lound and clear, these two aren't loco. No these two are delusional they live in there own little world. They truly are not from this planet, and ya know what you two right now are not my main foucs right now? Ya see I have a number one contender to worry about in either that Yankee Bully Ray, or another delusional person similiar to you cats in Perry Saturn. Most importantly though the biggest thing is my boy Hernandez will have his first ever match here in the UWF. So amigo I will let you take the stage right now.

Homicide goes as he hands the microphone to Hernandez as he hugs him and Hernandez has the microphone, and Hernandez goes on to speak as he looks at both Bateman, and Fandango

Hernandez: We are not thugs.... we are messengers of violence. We are a familia, we are people who work together as a unit. We show are true bond with each other due to the pain we have felt through out all of our Lucha Libre careers. Don't confuse us with common street criminals, because what we do is nothing compared to them. What we do is send a message to end this uphold on all of us Latinos, and we will start by doing by making you the international champion look like the fool you really are.

Fans boo as Konan gets on the microphone and he begins to speak

Konan: This right here is the true belief of Lucha Libre. Soon everyone will understand our message. 5150 temember that gringos, because that means mentally insane, and thats what we are. We are crazy, we are out there a bit but our message will be heard. We will rule the UWF, and after this win the Anarcy brand will know its true champion, and will know who are the rightful number one contenders are. ARIBA LA RAZA!

fans boo as they await for a response from Bateman and Curtis

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Fandango
I'm sorry if I didn't hear anything you just said because I was too busy being dumbfounded by you're first statement but did I hear you correctly when you said I think I'm some sort of dancer. No no my dear boy, I am not just some dancer. I am Dance!

Fandango raises his arms and gives the crowd a little taste of his moves which leaves some ladies swooning and LAX wondering what the hell Fandango is doing.

You see that. That's what you're up against Wednesday night. That and my immense amount of power. Your power comes in numbers and against us, it looks like we're all even up. Maxine may be a girl but compared to fat neck over there, she has balls bigger than his man titties.

The audience explodes into laugher and starts a man titties chant.

Derrick Bateman
And don't even think about getting involved in our match or else you'll suffer from the worst purple nurple you've ever had in your life. And don't worry, I won't forget what 5150 means. I've wiped the floor with so many criminals I've got each police code stored in my memory. What's that? Why do I keep them memorized? I'll let you in on a little secret.
Derrick cups the mic and his mouth and whispers. I am, the Bate Man.

Cheers fill the arena and Bate Man chants soon follow suit.

You think the streets are hard? Try cleaning them up. Do the names Paco, Pedro and Raul sound familiar to you? That's right they're your cousins and I sent them down to pound town!

Maxine is quick the lower Derricks mic and talk to him about what he just said. They're conversation is slightly audible.

That's not what that means Derrick. Whatd'ya mean that's not what it means. I pounded them with my fists. Sure but pound town implies something totally different.
Like what? I've been telling people I'm going to take them to pound town for years. And how do they react? They're horrified. And have you ever guessed why? Yeah because I'm gonna pound them with my fists.

More quick talking arguments are made back in forth with them being inaudible until it looks like Derrick Bateman has had enough and shouts into his mic over Maxine.

Alright Enough! Back to what I was saying. You guys are no different than common criminals and I plan on stopping you just like everyone else. I mean take a look at yourselves. You're nothing but walking stereotypes. And please don't ever let the most boring man here on Anarchy ever talk again. Hernandez, you should just stand back there and look intimidating. No need to confirm everyone's suspicion that's you're as dumb as you look.

A slight pause from Bateman allows LAX to finally get a word in.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

Hernandez.jpg

Hernandez looks dumbfounded as he goes on to speak too the two men

Hernandez: Ya kidding me right? You're the two we have to lucha libre with on Anarchy? This is a disgrace to what we as luchadors think is wrong with this company. Coming next Wednesday you two will be in a world of hurt, and I will be taking you two down to pound town.

the fans chuckle as Hernandez don't know why as Homicide cuts in

Homicide: Hey hey easy big man you playing there game. Plus dude ya don't want to say pound town. That is some nasty crap that gringos like to do in there spare time. So calm down, and let me do the talking. Fandango I don't care how well you dance. I don't care if ya can do the cuban salsa, I know for damn sure you can't dance the salsa better then me. That is not the point, the point is you got a big win over Umaga when people doubted you. Though you got that huge win it dosen't mean anything. Cause I seem to notice you two are joking around out here have a grand time. Acting as if there is no problems between you two. Though I know for a fact you and your compradre Bateman over there is having trust issues.

Homicide goes to Bateman and he begins to talk

Homicide: Now Bateman I don't know any Paco, Pedro, or Raul. So I am glad you have had fun at poundtwon with those three, but you know what name does ring a bell? A Johnny sure does ring a bell. I wonder where Johnny yet? Tell me superhero where is your friend Johnny that is something I want to know, because after all he is some you wanted to face. You wanted to face Johnny at wrestlemania. You wanted to shine with him, but this fool Fandango this is not your friend isn't it? I don't know you tell me hero... hell maybe if I beat his head in a little bit next Wednesday he will come back? How is that for ya hero?

Homicide stands there as he awaits for a response.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Seth Rollins raises the microphone to his lips as he begins to speak.

037.jpg

Seth Rollins:

Real cute, real cute... Calling me Ken. The name is Seth Rollins and I don't need to call myself after a stupid object such as "The Rock". Even though you've became a household name, it is the most stupidiest name I've witnessed in wrestling alone. But I couldn't careless about the movies you've been in, what concerns me is the fact you're not an UWF Superstar at all. Nowhere does your name appear on the roster, not even the website features you, there's no contract saying you are here at all. You shouldn't even be facing me this week, you should be staying in Hollywood. Mind you, did you come back because you didn't have Health Insurance? What was it that made you decide you could just wander in here without a contract and have a match all of a sudden? I want answers! This shouldn't be happening, it's completely injustice having The Rock in UWF altogether! Once I make you bleed, then what? You cannot sue UWF for my actions this week Rocky, you're not contracted. You will struggle to live with life knowing that you wandered back here un-noticed, un-contracted leaving this building all battled and bruised. What is so darn important about you being here? Nothing! But Rocky, you don't need to lie to these puppets. You're afraid, don't tell me you're not and you've mentioned I'd repeat what you just said but think about what YOU just said Rocky. You have to be somewhere out back, you're probably still in Hollywood. You might claim yourself to be these people's champion, but soon I'll be THE CHAMPION! This briefcase is just a reminder to you and all these lunatics here that I could just as well be that Champion. You're no champion, you left these people hanging... You're just a failure Rocky, so whilst you're in Hollywood. I want to remind you that this isn't a movie, this is reality... You're going to get hurt, hurt like never before... You may have been around here before, you may have being at the top of the chain... but you've never experienced Seth Rollins.

You're damn right, why do you even give a rat's arse about me, why are you even here? What do YOU have to prove to me? NOTHING! Because you're absolutely worthless, you don't belong here on Anarchy at all, you don't even belong in UWF! Now I suggest you don't turn up this week because you're un-contracted and I am feeling quite generous here... Do you really want to get hurt? This isn't about how "BIG" of a star you are; this is about how DANGEROUS I am, this is about ME! No longer do these people need their Champion, no longer do these people need their heroes. Heroes are going to be a thing of the PAST! I'm the villain around here; nobody will stop me. Nobody will recognize what I can do around here, until that day where the sun decides to sleep. Until the sun sets down, the horizon becomes dark and the stars are not to be seen... Until then, you will see me in my own paroxysm... You will be asphyxiated Rocky... Can you really survive? Can you? Because you've failed to OPEN YOUR EYES! Realize Rocky... Things are different now, they're not the same, they'll never be the same. Not when I'm around...

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

After listening to Seth The Rock gets up to his feet.

The Rock:

Whang bang chang jang bing ping gow dow TAI EEEEEEEEEEEEE!

The Rock takes a seat once again.

The Rock:

Bro… The Rock wasn’t sure if you were speaking Spanish, French, Chinese, Japanese so The Rock decided to speak your language there. But since we are in America and speak English… The Rock is going to make sure that the rest of the world understands what The Rock is saying. Now as far as mocking the name “The Rock...†Really? That is the best you got? But then you feel concern because The Rock isn’t contracted? You scared to lose to a non contracted superstar of the past? You scared that some guy that is nearing forty is going to kick your young scrawny candy ass? You scared that this man right here that played a Toot Fairy, that acted in some idiotic movie about some witch mountain is going to kick your candy ass? Well you should be scared. You should be concerned there Rolly Polly Ollie. Because you see… The Rock works on a special sort of contract. But really as far as making The Rock bleed… you act as if The Rock has never bled in his career. The Rock has made more men bleed than you can count. The Rock has bled more times than you could fathom. But The Rock knows a real man could handle that but someone like you… you wouldn’t know what to do but make excuses about why you allowed some guy that isn’t under contract kick your candy ass. So while you have some briefcase that can guarantee you a chance to be a champion… just know that… if by some chance you can beat that dancing Flamingo or whoever is champion… The Rock will be lurking around and quite possibly steal that belt. And of course if you win it… The Rock would be guaranteed to win that belt because you… heh… you? Haha… you? Really? You? The Ken Doll is going to be a champion? Haha.

The Rock switches gears and becomes a bit more serious.

The Rock:

Now in all of your rambling you did ask a good question… What does The Rock have to prove to you… and you even answered it nothing. The Rock doesn’t have to prove a thing to you but The Rock is choosing to prove to you that you don’t belong. The Rock is going to make sure that whenever you look at your career you will have no choice but to accept that… you never had what it took and the only way that you could ever be champion is by a sneak attack. You can’t be a true champion like Umaga. But as far as danger… the only danger The Rock sees from you is suffering a headache from trying to decipher your coded message in whatever nonsense you spill. But The Rock is going to make this message very simple for you. What The Rock is going to do is he is going to take all of your little words, all of your little threats, your briefcase, and your paroxysm. The Rock is going to take all of that, The Rock is going to lube it up and shine it up real real nice. So nice you’ll be able to see your reflection in it. Then The Rock is going to turn all of that sideways and shove them so far up your candyass you’ll be puking them out! Now how is that for asphyxiation bitch.

The Rock calms himself back down as he awaits a response.

Status
Not open for further replies.