UWF - Anarchy Roster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF Anarchy Champion vs Champion LAX vs MDDD

Fandango looks at Derrick for a couple of seconds and then turns back to Homicide and decides to speak for him.

Fandango
Tell me something mister, I need to wear things over my head to hide my receding hairline, since when do friends make you successful. Look at Edge and John Cena. They hate each other and yet they're both number one contenders and Tag Team Champions. Derrick and I don't need to be friends in order to be successful. We just need to use the same winning formula that has made me the undefeated man I am today. I'll take the lead, and he will follow. And just like that, we'll find ourselves on the winning side once again. And even if by some miracle you manage to get the win, what happens next? You go around parading you're the true champion on Anarchy. Who cares. It's not like anyone listens to you now. That's not the gringo mentality, it's the peoples mentality. No one cares about you. I'm having a hard time taking you serious myself. I mean do you even listen to yourself. You think you can out dance me? I know every form of dance there is. Even break dancing so you'd better check yo' self before you wreck yo' self.

The crowd explodes in cheers for Fandango and Derrick jumps in.

Derrick Bateman
Look here amigo, you're right. I do miss Johnny. We've never gone more than a day without speaking to each other and now it's been almost a month. I miss my best friend but I will not fail him. When he comes back he will know that I've done everything in my power to help him succeed because bros stick behind bros no matter what!

Derrick is on the verge of tears but Maxine is quick to step in while she has a chance.

Maxine
Look what you're doing pendejo! You're a disgrace to every Latino in America. That's right you're in America and there is no gringo mentality that you speak of. I'm part Cuban and there has been no one holding me down. I brought back the Women's Division to UWF and then closed it down with a flick of my wrist. I've gotten Derrick and Fandango numerous opportunities and now they're finally succeeding. The only person holding you back is yourself. So stop sucking and do something about it.

A very rare applause break for the normally bitchy Maxine but the crowd is fully behind this team. Fandango himself looks surprised and walks over to Maxine and pets her while staring into her eyes.

Well lookie here. I didn't know you had that fire in you. We're going to need more of that if we want everyone to take us seriously. And trust us LAX-atives, we're super cereal. So the next time you want to come at us, we'll be taking you to pound town.

And just like that, Maxine goes from having a glimmer in her eye to face-palming herself while Fandango looks at LAX extremely confidently.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

Konan looks upset as Maxine was trying to compare her situation with the one LAX is in.

Konan: Are you serious Maxine how dare you peuto compare your situation to the one Homicide, Hernandez, and I are in. You see Maxine you may be cuban, but the thing is look at what surrounds you. Gringos. You are someone who got the chance to do the oportunites that you got, and it is all because you standing next to some good looking white boy. If you were with us Maxine you wouldn't have any opportunities, and don't say oh Konan it is because you three are mean, and rude..... No that is why we don't get damn opportunites we don't get opportunities because the UWF is afraid to put us through those opportunities. See that Ironman championship Homicide holds? We didn't get handed that belt. No Homicide had to earn that belt all by his damn self he had to go through a fifteen minute match with your boyfriend Bateman while Triple H only had to go through two minutes. So before you say anything think of gringo mentality, think about how we LAX even though we are a team are not getting a tag title shot yet.

04.jpg

Homicide steps in and he speaks

Homicide: Looks like Maxine you forgot who your real familia is... but anyways Bateman you seem to not care? So why in the hell did these people have to sit there for three minutes just to see you whine? Why in the hell did we have to see that if you don't care. Hey blanca the numero uno step is denial, and that is what your in denial. So go right ahread make another niple, poundtown, or some gross super hero joke, because to Hernandez and I you are nothing more then a weak link.

Hernandez speaks

Hernandez: You may not feel it Bateman but I know when a bird chirps its final breath.... when a bird chirps its final breath thats when it is ready not fly anymore, and just by looking at you it seems like you don't want to fly here any more.

Homicide looks at Hernandez confused, but he just goes onto focus on Fanadango

Homicide: Fandango of course your self centered ass is going to say working like a team doesn't matter. Hell it does matter, and you Gringos don't appreciate anything. I always see on tv some white women being kidnapped, and the families don't even look sad. That's just me, but hell being a team is important it shows you care about unity, and you care about your partner. Ya see Bateman you care about Fandango, but he certainly seems to not care about you. All he seems to care about is make silly ass dancing steps. Herandez I care for him some type of brother in arms deal. We will fight to the bitter end for each other. We don't care how beat up we get we will not stop until one of us walks out the winner, and that is what makes us so special, we don't give a damn who we face, because who we face knows they will have to go and try and break one of the most dominate teams of all time. That is what you two have to understand, and that is something that won't be easy. There ain't no rest for L.A.X we want tag team gold, and we will soon get tag team gold.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Maxine looks around at LAX and chuckles a bit at that last statement.

Maxine
Hold up, wait a minute. Did you say you're upset that you haven't received a tag title shot yet? Look around you. It took us since our debut until two months ago to be finally given a title shot and we won. We beat two World Champions and yet we've never received our rematch for those titles. So as far as I'm concerned, you have no right to be getting a title shot ahead of us. If Cena and Ambrose can hold onto a title and the tag team titles, why can't Fandango. There are way more deserving people who should get titles shots over you and we're going to prove it on Anarchy.

Fandango
And don't you worry about us, Derrick and I do work like a team. It's just that I take the lead just like when I dance and Derrick follows. All friends do is make you weak. You get distracted easily. I'll protect Derrick because I want to win but he will do what he has to to make sure we get the win. If he dives out of the ring and hits his head, I'm not going to waste time and check on him. I'm going to take advantage and make sure it wasn't in vain. That's how real teams work together. When was the last time you've seen friends as tag team champions? Ambrose and Bryan tolerated each other. Same with Cena and Ambrose. Del Rio worked for Jarrett. YES weren't friends but they were the most dominate faction in UWF. Not nearly as dominate as us considering we beat them but the point is, you don't need friends in this business. Just people to watch your back.

Derrick looks a little frustrated at Fandango but Fandango doesn't seem to notice or care.

You two have no idea what it takes to make a successful team. You'll find out soon enough but until then, maybe you should think about dropping the big guy over there. Doesn't look like he's all there if you catch my drift.

Derrick quickly intervenes and steps between Fandango and Hernandez.

Derrick Bateman
Well hold on a second bro, maybe you just don't understand him. He's what you call a gentle giant. Let me try and communicate with him. Hey there big guy. Hey there little fella. How's it going? These guys being mean to you? Don't worry I won't hurt you. I bet you're real smart huh? I mean what you said about the birds, that was deep. Real deep. It really got me thinking ya' know? Like what if this is all just a lie. What if, there is more to life then just flying. And then I remembered oh right nothing you say makes any sense! I didn't realize you got Festus here to be your partner. Wait is that you Slam Master J?

Derrick looks at Homicide with an over exaggerated perplexed look on his face to the enjoyment of the crowd.

albo2

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
team3d
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
UWF Anarchy: Bully Ray vs Perry Saturn

The UWF crowd are sitting in the arena, awaiting a moment of magic, maybe just someone to come out and relive their boredom as nothing has happened for a while. The crowd aren't waiting that long as Perry Saturn's theme song rings out over the PA System.

WHAT DOES EVERYBODY WANT, HEAD
WHAT DOES EVERYBODY NEED, MOPPY
WHAT DOES EVERYBODY WANT, TERRI
WHAT DOES EVERYBODY NEED, MOPHEAD

[video=youtube;87N5gJ-PaFc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87N5gJ-PaFc[/video]

The crowd ain't waiting a fairly long time as Perry Saturn runs out onto the middle of the stage. He stops in the middle of the ramp, Moppy in his hands as he waves to the fans with his free hand.

05.jpg

Perry slowly slings Moppy over his shoulder. Suddenly, the cheers get even louder as Terri Runnels is seen coming from behind the curtain as well. Saturn waits for Terri as the fans cheer the duo. They slowly make their way down the ramp, slowly walking around the ring until they reach the stairs.

08_display_image.jpg

Perry slides in the ring as Terri slowly climbs up the steps, leaving Perry in the ring to lean Moppy in the corner. He leans in and gives her a kiss as Terri has now got into the ring. Terri walks over to the apron, picking up 2 microphones. She walks back to the centre of the ring where Saturn is now as she hands him the other mic. The crowd are cheering as Terri and Perry look towards the crowd who are cheering like mad. Terri lifts the mic to her mouth and begins to talk.

001.jpg

Terri: Hello everyone and welcome to another interview with Terri Runnels and Perry Saturn as we once again get to talk about this International Championship Tournament, you know that tournament that started last week, do you remember, you know that thing that started with 8 last week and from what I can gather, it's already down to 2 after 1 week. Who can blame Triple H for seeing who he had to face this week Anarchy and fleeing away so that just left my man Perry Saturn and one other man, Bully Ray. I will come to him a bit later on, I mean it's hard to miss and forget about him but I wanna talk about last week a bit more, did you see my man in action? The odds were against him, everyone was betting on Rhino to return and enjoy success straight away, do you all watch how easy my man got rid of him out of the tournament, I hope you didn't blink because then you might have missed it. I have to admit, I enjoyed last week a lot more then I did the week before, you know when Al Snow was losing but my main man, my number 1 Perry Saturn turned my fortunes around and he beat Rhino, can you believe it, Rhino the former Anarchy Champion came up short against Perry and it only took him what, all of 5 minutes? I mean once my man locks in the Rings of Saturn, Rhino tapped out quicker and then the squeals came from him to let it go.

The crowd give a mixed reaction, cheering for Saturn winning but still a bit unhappy that another fan favourite Rhino lost last week. Terri is still beaming as she continues.

You saw what happened last week and if you haven't been able to tell, I am very happy with my man, but this week, the tournament comes around again and we have another match to win to get into the finals. I have every bit of faith in my man to make it to the final and you want to know why I think my man will go all the way and get another match in the tournament? If you look at Rhino, what did he have in common with Perry Saturn? One is bald, one has long hair, one is in love with a mop, one is in love with himself, one is named after an animal, one is named after a planet so it ain't any of them but the things they have in common is number 1, they are both called vets inside of this business since both have been around for yonks and yonks and number 2. Their past both started inside a little company called ECW. You see, I look at the opponent of Perry Saturn on this edition of Anarchy, and Bully Ray has the exact same traits as Rhino. Been around for years and years and he started in ECW as well. I see Rhino as a bigger threat though but Bully Ray, you aren't far off, but it's alright, I look at you and I see the first part of your name, you want to think you are a Bully? Who on earth do you think you will be bullying, you don't have your two brothers around to boss around, oh wait sorry sorry, you were born in the trailer park weren't you and I forgot you have millions of brothers but my man, Perry Saturn isn't related to you, don't think you can walk down that aisle, look my man in the face and you think you can bully him? Well you know what Bully Ray, I am done talking, I want you to come down that ramp and try it, I want you to come down that ramp and see what happens, Bully Ray the ball is in your court and I suggest you stay in the back and let Perry Saturn get a bye to the next round, let him save his energy for the final his going to win anyw.......

All of a sudden, Terri is interrupted by the familiar theme song of Bully Ray. She doesn't look impressed as she lowers the mic and looks towards the ramp awaiting his arrival as Perry just stands there, looking at Moppy and winking at the mop.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF Anarchy: Seth Rollins vs. The Rock

The crowd are cheering for The Rock, but it doesn't take long for Seth Rollins to reply.

039.jpg

Seth Rollins:

It seems to me all this Hollywood showcase you're doing has erupted in your membrane whilst you try and grasp what I'm saying. It's quite simple Rocky, the fact you're throwing out childish remarks and acting like a five year old child doesn't surprise me. As I said, Hollywood has truly messed with your mind that you've gone cuckoo. You remind me of Lenny from Of Mice and Men, a complete delusional man who cannot accumulate to anything! I'm far from scared when it comes to somebody like you, unlike yourself I am serious about competition around here. Unlike you, I don't start off by saying "wa wa wa baby can you hear me". No. No, no! I'm facing you Rocky and I want you to pay attention instead of being a piece of shit! What disgusts me is the fact you're uncontracted and you think your jokes are funny and these puppets somewhat think... You of all people should be popular. NO! The briefcase I hold, that should make me popular but it hasn't. These people do not want to witness me as their Champion, well that's just too FUCKING BAD! I have every right to be pissed off! I'm in a match with someone who couldn't give a rat's arse about this business that he chooses to leave when he sees fit. What's even worse is the fact is I have a DRIVE. A drive that relies on passion and pride, I believe strongly in wrestling unlike the rest of you people. I drive myself to become the best possible and I've proven myself to be the best Anarchy has to offer... but you Dwayne... Candy Ass this, Kick your ass this. That's not how it works around here, your selection of words is quite poor and it disappoints me. But I'm quite glad I never really looked up to you Rocky, I always found you to be quite boring.

But I'm not concerned about Fandango, I'm not concerned about you wishing to come back and take that belt away from me once I do become Champion. The thing is, I'd leave you in a bloody pool over and over again. To get rid of you has-beens and old-timers is a quest of mine. It's a journey, a mission and I will accomplish my goals no matter how long it takes me. That's a promise Rocky and you should be damn frightened. I belong in Anarchy unlike you, I have proven since my debut in N-X-T that I deserve to be here! It seems you came back a little too late seeing you're already moping around about how I have yet to destined myself. This briefcase is what I am, this is proof... but there'll be more proof after this week's Anarchy, when I defeat you in this very ring. When I make you suffer like you've never suffered before and you think using sexual remarks is going to help? You're disturbed Rocky, I don't know what goes inside your head... But I will welcome you to the dark side this week. A side you've failed to experience, the time is near Rocky...

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Anarchy: Seth Rollins vs. The Rock

The Rock:

You know something Seth Green, you’re right. The time is near. The Rock has something… cooking.

And with that… The Rock gets up and walks away as the titantron fades to black. And the fans not liking this… start to boo… until…

IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLALALALALALA OWWWW

[video=youtube;sjPeoZV8tFQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjPeoZV8tFQ[/video]

The Rock shows up live much to the delight of the crowd in attendance. A “Rocky” chant immediately starts up as The Rock takes his time walking down the ramp. He walks up the steps towards the corner and does his pose for the crowd as cameras are flashing everywhere. He gets down and enters the ring completely ignoring Seth as he climbs up another turnbuckle and poses for the crowd. After he gets down he pulls his mic out to address the crowd.

The Rock:

FINALLY! THE ROCK HAS COME BACK TO ANARCHY!

As another “Rocky” chant starts The Rock calms them back down as he finally takes notice of an irritated Seth Rollins. But The Rock almost starts laughing.

The Rock:

The Rock imagined that you would be taller. But this… this is the Seth Rogan that I am facing on Anarchy? This is the Money in the Bank briefcase winner? This is… The Rock’s return to Anarchy opponent? The Rock’s first opponent on Anarchy? This? Well… let The Rock explain in a simple minded way since that is the only way that us Hollywood people can talk according to the mighty Seth Bingo there… the complete abandonment of the truth and the total acceptance of the fallacious accusations that is spewing out of the orifice of such a Neanderthal as that thing over there… is abysmal at best. But it is more insulting that one could possibly believe such idiocy to the point that the lies are what are being deemed truth and the truth is no longer viable in the mind of that person there but what is now known and accepted is a contortion of truth that only molds to their perverse way of thinking that creates a false sense of security in a false existence. But to simplify all of that Rolly… The Rock just said… you’re an idiot. You are an idiot because you believe that The Rock doesn’t have drive? The Rock doesn’t have the drive to be in this business anymore because The Rock was successful making movies? By the way… G.I. Joe… its okay. Check it out. Had to get the cheap plug in for sponsers… G.I. Joe. But anyways… you believe in your own distorted world that you are the only one that possesses a drive to achieve anything in this business? And that you are upset because you are facing someone that doesn’t have a contract? The Rock is definitely missing something here.

The Rock:

Now What The Rock is about to drop on you… may be hard to understand but you… have nothing. Let The Rock say it in a way that you can understand. You have… NOTHING! You see you seem to think that because The Rock isn’t under contract that this match means nothing? Oh no what this mean is you have everything to prove. Can you defeat a man that is not under contract? Can you defeat a true legend in this business or are you all talk and just a walking briefcase? If anything all The Rock has heard from you are all ready made excuses for when you lose so that you can say oh well The Rock was just part time and not under contract so a loss doesn’t go in the record books. A loss doesn’t matter because you still have that briefcase and will be cashing in whenever you choose for that title. But what The Rock sees standing before him… is a five foot coward. You can talk dark side this and dark side that but The Rock knows for sure you are no Undertaker. You are… just a Ken Doll with a bad hairdo. But if you want The Rock to be serious and take you seriously… you want The Rock to focus on you and really treat you as a threat? Fine… but just know that when all is said and done… your name will no longer be Seth Rollins. Your name will forever be known as… The Rock’s bitch.

The Rock lowers his mic lookin over Seth.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Wednesday Night Anarchy 8/7/13 Edition

ANARCHYBANNER_zpsba0b6c83.png

[video=youtube;yPNFVj-pISU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPNFVj-pISU[/video]

tna-impact-pyro-o.gif

The crowd go crazy as the Anarchy theme plays and pyro goes off inside the sold out arena. The camera quickly pans the crowd and then up the ramp as the pyro continues to shoot out of everywhere imaginable before suddenly...

[video=youtube;AqPpqALiMMQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqPpqALiMMQ[/video]

The roof absolutely comes off the place as "Wreck" by Jim Johnston, the beloved and world known theme of Mick Foley, begins to play. It isn't long before the fans are greeted by the Micker as he comes walking through the curtain and makes his way to the ring.

hqdefault.jpg

The fans begin a "Foley!" chant as Mick retrieves a microphone from ringside and enters the ring, ready to address everyone as his music fades out to silence.

mick-foley-opens-raw-with-a-promo.jpg

Mick Foley: Hello boys and girls, and welcome to this little shindig that we call Anarchy. There's a new co-Sheriff in town and as such, I didn't want to waste any time, I wanted to make sure I was here live at the top of the show to welcome you all properly and honestly, I'm anxious to throw my weight around a little bit. You see, since being appointed co-General Manager, I've been a very busy individual. My phone has been ringing off the hook, my inbox is full of e-mails, I've done so much paperwork that frankly I think I'm developing carpel tunnel syndrome, but all that's worth it, because the phone calls and the e-mails and the paperwork was all so I could make some roster changes around here. Unfortunately we lost the services of The Undertaker and Sheamus but we did gain four new talents. The "Mexican Aristocrat" Alberto Del Rio, the "Heir to Perfection" Curtis Axel, the "Instant Classic" Christian, and the "Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy!

The crowd pops for the new signings as they all anticipate when they might be seeing the fresh blood making their first appearance on Wednesday nights.

Mick Foley: And the news just keeps on coming from there, folks. Last week, CM Punk laid out a challenge for a once and for all encounter against the "War Machine" Rhino in an Extreme Rules Hell in a Cell match. Being the "Hardcore Legend", I like the sound of that, but I think we should make it a bit more interesting. I think that since it's the last time they'll have to face each other, both men should put their rematch clauses on the line, meaning at the end of the night, one of those men will no longer have a golden ticket to the big dance and have to start at the bottom and work their way up if they want a title shot.

This inspires another mixed reaction as Foley continues with his announcements.

Mick Foley: That all brings me to the final alteration I've made in the last week. Earlier when I mentioned all of the departed talent, you'll notice I didn't mention the former Extreme Champion. Well, that's because I couldn't bring myself to let him go. Ladies and gentlemen, returning to the commentary booth alongside Joey Styles, the "Human Suplex Machine", Taz!

Foley motions to the stage as the fans rise to their feet simultaneously, looking towards the stage in anticipation. As they do...

[video=youtube;IgA5oaHx9ho]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgA5oaHx9ho[/video]

"Survive(If I Let You)" by Harry Slash & The Slashtones begins to play as the crowd gives an insane pop. Without any delay, the man himself comes walking from the backstage in his trademark sunglasses and a suit and tie with Joey Styles in tow as the fans shower both men with adoration.

220px-Tazz_2.jpg

61.jpg

Foley is all smiles as both men make their way to the end of the ramp and head up the steel steps, entering the ring. Taz and Joey are both holding microphones as Mick opens up the floor to them, Taz speaking first.

5498%20-%20impact%20microphone%20pointing%20sunglasses%20taz%20tna.png

Taz: I can't stand here and tell ya one hundred and ten percent that these are the circumstances I wanted to return to the company unda', considerin' the way I went out was on my back. But at the same time, I can't stand here and tell ya that it doesn't feel good ta' be standin' in this ring on this show again, rega'dless a' the circumstance. It's time for Wednesday nights ta' get back ta' what made 'em great in the first place, great action called by experienced and familia' voices. It's time ta' stock this place with people that aren't gonna kiss up ta' Vince Russo. You think you're the only one that can play hardball, Vince? You got anotha' thing comin', my man.

images-21_display_image.jpg

Joey Styles: After so many days of standing on that picket line, I was beginning to think we were never going to be able to stop striking and come back to work. I was convinced that the era of Vince Russo would be one that would never pass, and then Mick and I were approached by the "Icon" Sting and he laid out his plan for us and well, here we are. I can't tell you how excited I am to get back to that booth and call the action, especially now that I'll be back alongside an old friend. With Taz back in the booth with me and Mick as co-General Manager, UWF is going to be a fun place to work again.

As the three men are celebrating, suddenly they are interrupted.

william-regal-22.jpg

William Regal: If I may, gentlemen. When it was announced last week that Mr. Dawson's services would no longer be required, I didn't bat an eyelash, nor did anyone else in the UWF fanbase seem to. But that was understandable, he didn't have any name recognition, any accolades, and quite frankly he brought the quality of the commentary down. Me on the other hand, the very idea of eliminating me from the commentary table is a right slap in the face, and if you think I'm going to just step aside without a fight...

Suddenly William is cut off.

Taz: Now hold on a second there, William, we said that I was coming back to the booth yeah, but I don't remember anybody saying that you weren't going to be in it anymore.

Regal looks embarassed.

Joey Styles: Don't beat yourself up about it, let's just do what we came to do.

The crowd cheers as Regal sits back down and Taz and Joey exit the ring and make their way over to him. As they do, the other co-General Manager of Anarchy decides to make his presence known.

[video=youtube;AaRlmQSQxH8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaRlmQSQxH8[/video]

The crowd begin to boo loudly as Vince Russo's entrance theme plays over the PA system. Before long Russo walks out as he looks around at the crowd before smirking and heading on down to the ring. He rolls into the ring without much fanfare and demands he is handed a microphone by the ring announcer Christy Hemme.

russo_display_image.jpg

Vince Russo: Well isn't this a warm and fuzzy reunion? All four of you make me want to vomit with this Hallmark Channel horse crap. But that's alright, Mick, because I'm not angry at you, I'm angry at Sting. Because if it wasn't for Sting, there would be no Joey Styles on my show, there would be no Taz on my show, and I wouldn't have to share my power with a poorly dressed, washed up, fat piece of garbage like you! I want the "Icon" gone, that's not a secret, but everyone I assign the job to lets me down miserably. At Lockdown, it was Seth Rollins that failed. This week it was Roman Reigns that failed because while that face painted freak spoke and spoke and spoke, there was nothing to be heard from on Roman's part, or CM Punk for that matter. They weren't seen, they weren't heard, and as a result they won't be seen or heard from tonight. If I want something done I've got to do it myself, and that's why instead of a singles match against Roman Reigns, tonight Sting will run the gauntlet. How many opponents? That's up to me! Who are his opponents going to be? That's also up to me! Tonight, the "Icon" will be...no...more!

The crowd boos Russo practically out of the building as he throws down his microphone and his theme music begins playing again. Russo exits the ring, brushing past Foley, as the camera pans to ringside where the new three man commentary team is sitting by.

Joey Styles: Well, quite a hostile environment we've come back to, wouldn't you say, Taz?

Taz: I'd say you could cut the tension in here with a knife, but I don't think that'd be a strong enough tool.

William Regal: Well one thing was made clear, gents, and that's that Mick Foley isn't the only one that likes to throw his weight around.

Joey Styles: I'll say. Can you believe that Sting is going to compete in a Gauntlet match now? Against opponents chosen by Vince Russo no less?

Taz: He doesn't know who he'll be fightin' or how many of 'em, Joe! This is nuts!

William Regal: But that's not the only hard hitting showdown we're going to see tonight. For example, the highly technical and extremely impressive Tyson Kidd will be in action against the highly aggressive "War Machine" Rhino.

Joey Styles: And in a match we thought we'd never see, Russo's hand plucked stooge Seth Rollins will take on none other than the "People's Champion" The Rock.

Taz: And in our main event, it's champion and tag partna' versus champion and tag partna' when the International Champion Fandango and the "Fro'd Crusader" Bate Man take on two-thirds of LAX in the Ironman Champion Homicide and "Supermex" Hernandez.

William Regal: But before all that goes down, we've got our semi-finals match of the Ironman Championship Tournament, Perry Saturn versus Bully Ray.

DING DING!

As the opening bell rings, the camera pans to the ring where Christy Hemme is standing by, ready to do the introductions for the first match.

christy_hemme_slow_camera_pan_gif_by_opticgoo-d5av630.gif

Christy Hemme: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first...

[video=youtube;Ik53Q363QWU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ik53Q363QWU[/video]

"The Beaten Path" by Dale Oliver begins to play and the crowd starts to cheer heavily as Bully Ray steps through the curtain, looking as cut as he's ever been. Standing in at six foot four and a solid 275 pounds, he walks down the entrance ramp of the sold out UWF Anarchy crowd with a vengeance. Wearing his usual silver chain and a 'hardcore 5150' sleeveless tee, Ray's usual swagger and confidence is radiant through the arena. He doesn't stop to acknowledge the fans, which gives some of the people in the crowd the assumption that they might not like what he's about to do.

Christy Hemme: From New York, New York. Weighing in at three hundred and twenty-six pounds. Bully Ray!

Ray arrives at the end of the ramp and turns, heading towards the steel steps, ascending them once he arrives at them and walking along the apron, stepping through the ropes and entering the ring. He raises both arms into the air as the crowd greets him with heavier cheers. Ray then lowers his arms and stares fire through the stage as he awaits the arrival of his opponent.

Christy Hemme: And the opponent...

The crowd ain't waiting a fairly long time as Perry Saturn runs out onto the middle of the stage. He stops in the middle of the ramp, Moppy in his hands as he waves to the fans with his free hand.

05.jpg

Perry slowly slings Moppy over his shoulder. Suddenly, the cheers get even louder as Terri Runnels is seen coming from behind the curtain as well. Saturn waits for Terri as the fans cheer the duo. They slowly make their way down the ramp, slowly walking around the ring until they reach the stairs.

08_display_image.jpg

Christy Hemme: Being accompanied to the ring by Terri Runnels. From Boston, Massachusetts. Weighing in at two hundred and forty-one pounds. Representing MopHead, Perry Saturn!

Perry slides in the ring as Terri remains ringside, leaving Perry in the ring to lean Moppy in the corner as the ring bell sounds again.

DING DING!

AnarchySaturnvsRay.png

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The fans are excited to witness the opening contest for the night as Perry Saturn and Bully Ray both circle each other around the ring before getting into a lockup to start off the match. Perry Saturn has the upper hand in the lockup and is able to push Bully Ray to the corner nearby and holds him there for a few seconds until the hold is broken, both men looking at each other until Saturn hits Ray with a shot to the gut. Ray is clearly hurt from the shot but Saturn hits Ray with another shot to the gut with his fist, then hits him in the gut with a knee strike to bring Ray down to his knees. Saturn then backs up a couple of steps and lands a kick to the head while Ray is on his knees. Ray goes down and is laying on the mat facing upwards as Saturn hits a jumping knee drop onto Ray's head. Saturn is looking more determined than ever to advance into the Iroman Championship Tournament as Ray tries to defend himself from the stomps that Saturn is laying out but is unable to.

Tazz: So far I'm enjoying this match alot. Seeing two good guys such as Bully Ray and Perry Saturn will make this a very interesting match-up!

Saturn can feel a victory coming as he lifts up Ray to his feet and put's Ray's head between his knees, setting him up for a piledriver as he lifts him up but Ray goes back onto his knees and kicks Saturn in the midsection and quickly counters with a piledriver of his own! Saturn's head bounces off the canvas as he rolls around the ring, holding onto his head. Ray looks relieved to have countered that move as he walks up and clubs Saturn in the head several times. Terri is at ringside supporting her boyfriend as Ray gets Saturn onto his feet and delivers a release powerbomb onto Perry Saturn! Ray is looking happy with his work and yells down to Saturn as he goes down and hooks the leg.

1!

2!

And Perry Saturn kicks out! Bully Ray looks annoyed that Saturn kicked out. Bully Ray is signalling that this match is going to be over and picks up Saturn as sets him up for the Bully Cutter but Saturn breaks out of it and lifts Ray up onto his shoulders and nails the Death Vally Driver onto Bully Ray! The crowd pops for that as Perry Saturn goes down and applies the Ring of Saturn onto Bully Ray! Bully Ray desperatly tries to escape from the hold while crying out in pain. Saturn can see the victory being brought to him as Ray struggles to keep himself going in this match but doesn't see any hope in breaking out of it, so Ray swallows his pride and ultimately decides to tap out to the ring of Saturn!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Your winner of the match and advancing into the Ironman Championship Tournament: Perry Saturn!

http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/pictures/p/perrysaturn/06.jpg[IMG]

After a competitive match between Perry Saturn and Bully Ray, it is revealed Saturn will advance in the Ironman Championship tournament! Saturn is still celebrating in the ring, and all of a sudden the audience releases a negative reaction as Dolph is seen leaning back on his chair on the big screen. A ‘via satellite logo’ appears on the top left, as Dolph leans forward, beginning to clap for the winner, as he speaks.

[IMG]http://dolphziggler.com/images/nickgallery/gallery//albums/userpics/10011/normal_SD06072012_010.jpg

Dolph Ziggler: Hey, hey, Perry, stop looking at Terri’s knockers, and start looking at me, because I’m going to take a wild guess come next week, ALL eyes will be on me, as they should be. The fans boo Dolph, who nods his head, continuing. Now, it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out I’m not in the arena right now because if I were, I’d be doing what I do best, showing off. But, uh, I have some personal business to attend to but don’t worry; I know you’re all bored. I know you just want to leave because I’m not there but just wait, because Perry? You’re not advancing in the tournament, no, no, buddy, because there’s still… ONE man you have to get through if you want to challenge for that Ironman championship.

Dolph has a huge smug smirk on his face, as he stretches his hands out, as if he’s saying ‘relax’.

normal_SD06072012_008.jpg

Dolph Ziggler: Now, now, relax, I know it seems as if I’m stealing your spotlight, but uh, that’s kind of what I do! Dolph releases a couple of chuckles to himself as he continues. Perry, I earned that shot and you damn well better believe I’m going to get that shot. For far too long I’ve been held down by management but not anymore. No, no, not anymore! Perry, whenever you and I get in this ring together, I’m going to do what I do better than anyone else in the world, and that is COMPETE… and WIN! Because come next week, the name on everyone’s lips will once again be yours truly, DOLPH… ZIGGLER!

Dolph takes no time to pause, as he finishes it off with his catchphrase…

Dolph Ziggler: Later, marks…

Dolph nods his head in a confident manner, as the sight of him on the big screen slowly fade to black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMERCIAL ONE

images

With the Exodus of McGillicutty comes the Genesis of Curtis Axel. Coming soon to Wednesday Night Anarchy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We're backstage where Seth Rollins has just entered the building as he is stopped and he isn't looking one bit impressed.

normal_051.jpg

Seth Rollins:

No. You will not speak. Don't even think about asking me any questions because it is I, Seth Rollins who have questions for the UWF Board. Especially Vince Russo... I'm still awaiting his answer to why an uncontracted wrestler is facing me tonight! Ever since I've won this Money in the Bank briefcase there's been nothing but tormentation, now I should be quite used to that sort of crap but this has just gone too far! At Lockdown, Sting defeated me in what was a fluke and this is completely far from over Sting... This doesn't rest with me at all! This briefcase of mine, when will I cash it in? That's the thing... I should have cashed it in already but everyone is holding me back, will they hold me back tonight? Will I choose to do it tonight? Well, probably not because I'm expecting myself to surprise you all. But I am sick and tired of being pushed and shoved around here, I am sick and tired of everyone mis-treating me. It's just proves everyone here is jealous of me, jealous of what I can accomplish around here but nobody is willing to see that. Nobody wants to believe it! Which is why everyone is out to get to me, but soon everyone will open their eyes... They will see the change, they will realise that this isn't a joke, this is some sick game you're all playing at...

Suddenly Vince Russo is seen approaching Seth Rollins...

066Uepk.jpg

Vince Russo: I don't owe you an explanation for anything, Seth, because it's you that works for me, not the other way around, but all of your accusations are pissing me off, so here's your explanation. The Rock making an appearance while Trish Stratus and Umaga were trading words with Fandango was not my doing, just like him interfering in my running of the brand and showing his face last week was not my doing. The Rock is acting on his own. The Rock disrespected me and embarassed me in front of the world and now I'm going to do the same thing to him. What happened between you and Sting? You're right, that was a fluke, you should've won and I gave you every tool in the book to make sure that happened, but you didn't get the job done. And my deep disappointment in your failure is why I refuse to let you cash in that briefcase, I refuse to reward you for being the reason that face painted pain in my side is still employed. You want to get back on my good side? Beat The Rock tonight and show him what happens when he sticks his Hollywood nose in Anarchy's business, because if you fail again, things are just going to get worse for you around here.

Russo turns to walk away but Seth grabs him by the arm and spins him around so that the two are face-to-face again.

Seth Rollins:

I'll be damned if The Rock gets the one-up on me, but things to get worse around here? I'd be very careful if I were you Vince. You might be the boss, but I am the Shield of Injustice; you should know of my dangerous actions when they come. But I can guarantee you I will beat The Rock, we both have a goal and that is to remove Sting from this very company and if you cannot follow your goals then you're useless to me. I follow my goals no matter how hard it will take, I'm going to do what I say. Even if a few mishaps happen on the way, my words will come true and there's no denying that at all Vince. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to show that Hollywood hack a lesson or two about interfering on OUR show.

Rollins and Russo walk away but are stopped by none other than the "Hardcore Legend" Mick Foley, the crowd popping as he appears.

427952_150192055111657_1055168550_n.jpg

Mick Foley: Vince, Vince, Vince, you forget that you aren't the only Sheriff in town anymore. Now I have no problem with this match going on as scheduled but I think we should make it more interesting, add some...Summerslam implications. Whoever wins the match between The Rock and Seth Rollins tonight will be the man that faces Fandango for his International Championship at Summerslam. So Seth, you have the opportunity to stick it to The Rock and get a crack at Fandango without having to cash in your briefcase. Have A Nice Day guys.

Rollins and Russo look at one another as Foley walks past them and offscreen as Anarchy heads back to the ring.

DING DING!

Christy Hemme: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first...

[video=youtube;LlnmNkMivHc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlnmNkMivHc&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Rhino's theme, 'War Machine' by Kiss begins to play, the famous riff playing over the snapping snare drum before finally the the drum fill plays and the theme kicks into full swing. Rhino emerges from the back as lyrics are belted out through the audio system and marches down to the ring.

Christy Hemme: From Detroit, Michigan. Weighing in at two hundred and seventy pounds. He is the "War Machine", Rhino!

He makes the run at the bottom of the ramp and slides into the ring, standing up and heading to the nearest turnbuckle, ascending it and proceeding to beat his chest and throw both hands into the air. Rhino lets out a primal roar as the crowd too roar with approval before he steps down and awaits the arrival of his opponent.

[video=youtube;WCSzLfzFrBo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCSzLfzFrBo[/video]

"Bed of Nails" by Neil Griffiths and Ronnie Stone begins to play as Tyson Kidd arrives through the curtain and appears before the crowd with his girlfriend Natalya Neidhart in tow as always. The two are greeted with fierce booing but pay no mind to it as Natalya smiles from ear-to-ear and Tyson has a look of indifference on his face as the power couple makes their way down the ramp.

tyson-kidd-entrance-pics.jpg

Christy Hemme: Being accompanied to the ring by Natalya Neidhart. From Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Weighing in at one hundred and ninety-five pounds. Tyson Kidd!

As they arrive at the bottom of the ramp, Natalya remains ringside as Tyson enters the ring, posing for the crowd who greets him with more intense booing. He then turns to his opponent as the match gets underway.

DING DING!

AnarchyRhinovsKidd.png

Rhino and Tyson Kidd lock up hard in the centre of the ring, Rhino quickly overpowers Kidd pushing him down to the mat below. Tyson rolls back up onto his feet, laughs it off and offers the hand to lock up again but as Rhino goes to lock up in the Greco-Roman Knuckle Lock, Tyson kicks him in the mid-section. Kidd then smacks Rhino upside the head with a right hand before going for an Irish Whip across the ring however Rhino quickly turns the tables sending Tyson Kidd across the ring, Rhino swings an arm looking for a Clothesline but Kidd ducks under and hits the ropes again, this time he leaps into the air and goes for a Cross Body but Rhino catches him out the air, hoists him up onto his shoulder before slamming Kidd hard down into the mat. Rhino stands back up as Kidd rolls out of the ring and into the waiting arms of Natalya. Natalya tends to him as he catches a breather from the powerful slam from Rhino.

Styles: Kidd using his senses here rolling out to catch a breather.

Regal: Who wouldn't want to roll into the loving arms of Natalya Neidhart, what a wonderful young lady.

Kidd steps back into the ring across from Rhino who looks raring to go. Kidd and Rhino lock up again this time the technically superior Kidd locks in a Side Headlock. The powerful Rhino however raises Kidd up into the air, however Kidd has the athleticism to get himself onto his feet down behind Rhino before leaping into the air and hitting Rhino with a Dropkick to the back of the head. Rhino falls forward onto the ring ropes. Kidd goes over and with his knee, leans down on the back of Rhino's neck choking him on the middle rope, the referee counts to five before Kidd releases the hold. As the referee deals with Kidd, Natalya runs over and slaps Rhino across the face. Rhino drops down to the mat. Kidd walks over and using the ring ropes lifts his legs into the air before dropping down with both knees into the head and neck of Rhino. Kidd then goes to the outside ring apron and walks along before climbing up to the top rope.

Taz: Tyson's feelin' froggy already!

As Rhino gets back up onto his feet Kidd leaps off with a Diving Axe Handle but Rhino plucks him out of the air and proceeds to pop the hips and throws him overhead with a Belly to Belly Suplex. Rhino quickly gets to his feet and pushes Kidd into the corner, Rhino then proceeds to thrust his shoulder into the gut of Kidd repeatedly as Kidd gasps in pain. Rhino then pulls Kidd out of the corner and drops him back down to the mat with a Short-Arm Clothesline. Rhino covers.

Kidd rolls the shoulder out. Rhino wastes no time in quickly locking in a Rear Chin Lock, Kidd however is already getting to his feet, Kidd quickly twists round and drops Rhino to the mat with a Drop Toe Hold, Kidd then locks in a Leg Lock falling back with Rhino's leg trapped between his. Rhino winces in pain as he claws his way towards the ropes. Rhino grabs a hold of the bottom rope and the referee forces a break from Kidd. Once again the referee admonishes Kidd and allows Natalya to interfere, Natalya takes the weakened leg of Rhino and smashes it off of the side of the ring. Rhino winces in pain and once again Natalya's interference goes unpunished.

Taz: Well... all's fair in love and war... and everything's fair game on Anarchy!

Styles: Unrefined, but effective, Natalya using her own ring savvy to weaken the leg of Rhino even further.

Tyson Kidd drags Rhino to the centre of the ring by the legs and focuses on the one he has weakened down and begins to kick at it before dropping an elbow down into the knee. Tyson begins to stretch the knee with an excruciating hold but Rhino reaches up and grabs the face of Kidd, and Kidd has to let go, Rhino possibly raking the eyes in that particular move. Rhino gets himself back to his feet. He grabs Kidd and fires a right hand to the head before kicking him in the gut. Rhino then places his head between his legs before raising him up into the air for a Powerbomb but Kidd rolls up and over Rhino taking him down to the mat with a victory roll before quickly locking the legs up and turning Rhino over into the Sharpshooter!. The crowd surprisingly pop for the move taught to Kidd by the legendary Hart family. Rhino claws towards the ring ropes but Kidd has it locked in pretty tight.

Regal: This is where all the work on the leg of Rhino will pay off

Tyson wrenches the hold, Rhino however begins to near the ring ropes but suddenly from the crowd comes a hooded figure and as soon as Rhino grabs the ropes, the hooded figure smacks him on the hand with a Claw Hammer. Rhino yells in pain as Tyson drags him back to the centre of the ring. Rhino has no other option but to tap out to Tyson Kidd's devastating Sharpshooter!.

Winner via Submission (Sharpshooter) - Tyson Kidd

TysonKidd2_crop_north.jpg

Tyson celebrates and quickly leaves the ring as the hooded man gets into the ring, he pulls down the hood to reveal it is none other than CM Punk!.

Styles: DAMMIT!, CM Punk cost Rhino the match here!

Punk lifts Rhino up onto his feet but Rhino fights back and we've got ourselves a fight it seems, however Punk is quick to nut shot Rhino dropping him to his knees. Punk then takes the Hammer and smacks Rhino upside the head with it. Punk drops it and proceeds to lift Rhino up onto his shoulders before dropping him with the Go To Sleep!

Regal: Rhino got what was coming to him from the man who should still be our champion, CM Punk.

Styles: CM Punk is a shifty individual and I can't wait to see Rhino get his hands on him in a fair environment at Summerslam inside Hell in A Cell.

CM Punk stands over Rhino spouting abuse as we go to the commercial break.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMERCIAL TWO

SmackDown_A_look_at_Alberto_Del_Rio_mp4_000109970.jpg

Soon, destiny will be honored. Alberto Del Rio, coming soon to Wednesday Night Anarchy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tyson Kidd is spotted backstage with a microphone in hand. He is clearly in a good mood after his big win earlier tonight.

jSsGLQM.png

Tyson Kidd
What you all just saw tonight, that was just destiny. It was meant to happen, nobody could change what happened. My bloodline wouldn't allow me to lose, I'm too good. Rhino, a former International Champion, is no match for me. If I can beat a former Champion, than what stops me from beating any other Champion on Anarchy? You know what stops me? Management, because I'm Canadian, and they would rather give title shots to Americans! That makes me sick. Did anyone see what I did to Triple H last week? I ended that mans career, he can barely walk now. Do you think that was just some fluke? No, that was a cold and calculated assault on Triple H. I went out with a game plan, and executed. Just like what I did to the War Machine, Rhino tonight. I wouldn't be too surprised if Rhino had a few lasting injuries too. I'm a bad man that you shouldn't mess with. A may be 'the new guy' but trust me, I'm the real deal. As far as I can see, I'm already the best thing Anarchy has going now. A lot of you are probably wondering; What's next for Tyson Kidd? To answer that, I don't know, that's not in my hand. I know I'm headed for the top, it's just a matter of time until everyone else realizes where I'm going. Guess what, nobody's going to stop me either, Al Snow tried, haven't seen him since, Triple H tried, he can't walk anymore, and you all saw that Rhino tried, and he ended up like the rest of them. So who's next? You can just line them all up, and I will knock them all I down. Russo, I'm looking at you! Give me my shot, my shot to shine, I'm not talking titles even, just give me time to show everyone what I'm about. I represent pride, courage, and execution. It's good to be Tyson Kidd right now, next week, whoever you might be, just go home, I gave Rhino a chance to just walk away, but guess what he didn't do it, and look what happened to him. He ended up flat on his back in the center of the ring while Canada chalked up another win while America is struggling to regroup and gain it's composure. Just face it, Canada will always come out on top, there's nothing Rhino could do about it, just like Triple H, who thought he pulled one over Canada, but he was gravely mistaken. Hate me or love me, you need to respect me. Triple H was one of the greatest competitors the wrestling world had even seen, but guess what, Tyson Kidd is just that much better. That just proves that the stars of yesterday are nothing compared to the legends of tomorrow. I am a legend in the making whether any of you would like to admit it or not. I've already done more in my life than any of these slobs in the audience out there have ever done. Tonight, I go home to the great country of Canada a winner, unlike Rhino, who is going to crawl back to Detroit as exactly what he is, a loser. Now since I, believe it or not, am a man of the people, understand that everyone wants to get back to some hard hitting Anarchy action, so this is it for me this week, I think Nattie is getting the champagne ready. Just remember until next week, don't mess with Tyson Kidd, I will hurt you and make you wish you never stepped in the ring with me. Just ask Triple H.

Tyson winks at the camera and walks out of the shot as things return to the ring.

DING DING!

Christy Hemme: The following contest is a Russo Gauntlet Match! There will be five opponents chosen by Vince Russo that are all from the runner's past, and he must defeat all five to win. Introducing the runner...

When a man's heart is full of deceit
it burns up, dies, and a dark shadow
falls over his soul.

From the ashes of a once great man has risen a curse,
a wrong that must be righted.
We look to the skies for a vindicator,
someone to strike fear into the black heart of the same man who created him.

The battle between good and evil has begun.
Against an army of shadows comes the dark warrior,
the purveyor of good, with a voice of silence,
and a mission of justice.

This. Is. Sting.

After a brief moment of silence and darkness, the entrance theme of the "Icon" begins to play.

[video=youtube;6vwNBWTmx0s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vwNBWTmx0s[/video]

The theme is "Willing" by Times of Grace, being heard for the first time in UWF, but the fans are still cheering like crazy as they know who it belongs to because of the reading of the poem. The Rock watches the stage intently while Trish and Russo look displeased as Sting walks out and gestures proudly to the cheering crowd.

1sjsk8.gif

Christy Hemme: From Venice Beach, California. Weighing in at two hundred and fifty pounds. The "Icon", Sting!

Sting makes his way down the ramp and enters the ring, getting ready for the challenge ahead.

[video=youtube;ED15vgIeazY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED15vgIeazY[/video]

The fans in attendance can't believe it as "Scream" by Dale Oliver, the entrance theme of the "Human Cancer" Raven, begins to play throughout the arena. It isn't long before the man himself arrives from the backstage and makes his presence felt.

raven.jpg

Christy Hemme: From The Bowery. Weighing in at two hundred and forty-four pounds. The "Human Cancer", Raven!

Sting has a look of shock on his face as Raven begins walking down the ramp.

Taz: Raven?

Joey Styles: Well this man's certainly from Sting's past, guys.

William Regal: This doesn't bode well for the "Icon".

As Raven arrives at the bottom of the ramp, he flips the ring apron up and pulls a kendo stick out from under it and enters the ring.

DING DING!

AnarchyGauntlet1.png

Raven takes a swing at Sting with the kendo stick but the "Icon" dodges and the stick hits the top rope, causing Raven to hit himself in the top of the head, busting himself open as he falls into a seated position on the mat, dropping the kendo stick. Sting goes for a kick to the face but Raven lays down to avoid it and delivers a punch upward into his groin as the crowd, "Oooh"'s and gasps in shock from the painful blow they just witnessed. As Sting holds his groin in pain, Raven gets to his feet and hooks the head, going for the Evenflow DDT but Sting pushes him backward into the ropes and as he comes back, connects with a lariat that takes both men to the mat.

Raven and Sting are both up quickly as Sting goes for a collar-elbow tie-up but Raven delivers a stomp to the solar plexus to break up the attempt as he then follows up with a punch to the forehead that sends Sting staggering backward. Sting regains his footing as Raven follows him and delivers an elbow right between the eyes that sends Sting staggering backward into the corner. Raven grabs Sting and irish whips him into the opposite corner, the "Icon" landing face first as Raven takes off running and leaps, delivering both knees to the lower back of his opponent and falling to the mat, connecting with a reverse monkey flip that sends Sting through the air and towards the mat face down. The "Icon" extends his arms and catches himself on the mat with his hands and knees as the crowd pops from the impressive feat.

Raven is back on the offensive though as he charges at Sting as he's mid-way through regaining a vertical base, going for a boot to the head but Sting springs to his feet and launches himself forward, effectively avoiding the attack and finding himself behind Raven as he turns around to face him and takes off running, grabbing the "Human Cancer" by the back of the head and driving his face into the mat with a bulldog. Sting gets up and cups his hands around his mouth, emitting a loud, "WOOOO!!!" to the crowd.

Taz: Sting's fired up, baby!

Joey Styles: This is the match he wanted more than anything and was denied. Well, it's not the exact match he wanted, but it is the opponent.

William Regal: I'm glad he's having fun in there, but with an opponent like Raven, he shouldn't be dropping his guard for even the briefest moment.

Regal's advice proves to be true as Raven takes advantage of the distracted "Icon" and brings him down with a Russian legsweep. It's not long before Raven is up again as he steps over Sting and bends down, grabbing a handful of hair on the back of Sting's head with his left hand, pushing the head forward, and unloading with stiff punches delivered in rapid succession with his right. As the punches become stiffer and more rapid, it becomes more and more apparent that the face paint in the area Sting is being struck is beginning to come off. After hitting Sting what had to be no less than thirty times, Raven relents, grabbing another handful of hair on the back of Sting's head with his right hand as he tilts his head back and rocks it forward violently, delivering a vicious headbutt.

Raven now moves his hands so that he's grabbing Sting by both sides of the head instead of the back of it as he begins to dribble his head against the mat, delivering a headbutt every time he brings Sting up to slam his head against the mat again. This goes on until Sting's head has been slammed five times and Raven has delivered five headbutts, then he slams Sting against the mat one more time, this time leaving him there as Raven returns to a vertical base. Sting lies there on the mat, the face paint on his forehead gone and the skin broken as there's a patch of blood visible. Raven throws his arms out to his sides, executing his signature pose as the crowd boos him viciously. Raven smirks as he poses for a moment, then he walks over and grabs the kendo stick from the mat, posing again, this time with the weapon.

Taz: Uh oh, bad intentions in mind here, Joe!

Joey Styles: Things are about to get extreme in this match-up, and you've got to imagine that Vince Russo waived the disqualifications!

William Regal: If I'm Sting, I need to get off of my back and quickly.

Unfortunately for Raven, he has his back turned while he's posing, which opens himself up for attack. Sting army crawls towards him on his elbows and stops once he's close to him, bringing his arm upward, delivering a groin shot to Raven with his bicep connecting with the "Human Cancer"'s reproductive area. Raven falls to his knees, dropping the kendo stick, as Sting hooks his arm around Raven's neck as though he's going to apply a Dragon Sleeper but then he stands up, bringing Raven with him, and the crowd cheers as the "Icon" connects with the Scorpion Death Drop! Sting covers Raven.

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

Raven gets the shoulder up and Sting gets off of him quickly. Sting grabs the kendo stick from the mat and waits for the "Human Cancer" to get up, an intensity in his eyes as he's seemingly using the down time to think back to everything Raven put him through. Raven gets to his feet and sees what Sting's thinking of doing and smiles, then breaks out into his trademark pose, daring Sting to go through with it.

Joey Styles: Is he serious?

Taz: I wouldn't count on Sting not having the moxie to do it if I were Raven, we've seen Sting go through some brutal stuff during his time here.

William Regal: From a psychological standpoint, it is a good strategy. Raven's a master of mind games.

As Raven stands there anticipating the attack, Sting begins to bend down, lowering himself to the mat as he sets the kendo stick down. Raven laughs and lowers his arms, walking towards Sting but as he does, the "Icon" snatches the kendo stick up again and drives the point of it into Raven's abdomen, dropping the weapon and hooking Raven's head, connecting with the Evenflow DDT onto the kendo stick! The crowd is popping huge as Sting gets up from the mat, a crimson faced Raven rolling over onto his back with splinters of wood visible in several areas of his face. Raven places his hands flat on the mat at both of his sides and begins to push himself up, but before he can get enough leverage to plant his feet on the mat and assist with his attempt to return to a vertical base, Sting delivers an elbow drop to his abdomen, knocking him flat on his back again.

Sting gets up and walks over to Raven's legs, turning him over and grabbing the legs as the crowd pops for what's coming next. Sting applies the Scorpion Deathlock as Raven writhes in pain in the hold. The "Icon" cinches in the hold as tightly as he can but Raven refuses to submit as the blood on his face is pouring down it as it mixes with droplets of sweat, beginning to form a small puddle on the mat below Raven's chin. After a moment, Sting releases the hold, and as he does, Raven rolls onto his back, drawing his legs in toward himself and quickly extending them as he catches Sting in both heels and sends him staggering forward. Raven gets up and runs as Sting staggers towards the ropes, leaping and grabbing him by the head with one hand as he delivers a one handed bulldog that sends him through the ropes to the outside and Sting throat first into the middle rope as his head whips back and hits the top rope before he gets dazed and hangs over the middle rope in that daze.

Taz: These two are goin' ta' war now!

Joey Styles: Sting using the Evenflow DDT, Raven using the one-handed bulldog. It gets more and more personal as they use one another's signature and finishing moves!

William Regal: And this is only the first match of the Gauntlet, gents, he's still got four more opponents to contend with if he continues!

Raven re-enters the ring as he grabs Sting by the hair on the back of his head and pulls him backward, whipping him violently to the mat. Raven rolls Sting over and goes for a submission of his own this time as he applies an Ankle Lock. The situation doesn't last long though as Sting pushes himself upward with his hands and twists his body, throwing Raven into the ropes and breaking up the hold. Sting is up to his feet in time to sidestep Raven and apply a sleeper hold, but Raven throws a low elbow into the abdomen of the "Icon" as he slips behind Sting, looking to apply a sleeper hold of his own but Sting counters with an elbow to the abdomen, turning to face Raven as he irish whips him into the far corner and charges after, connecting with the Stinger Splash!

The fans cheer as Raven comes staggering out of the corner and Sting slips around him and behind him, kneeing him in the small of his back and bending him into position, hooking his arm around Raven's neck and connecting with the Scorpion Death Drop! Sting covers Raven.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Sting grabs Raven and pulls him to a vertical base, taking off with him and throwing him over the top rope to the outside of the ring as Christy Hemme resumes her duties.

Christy Hemme: Introducing opponent number two...

[video=youtube;xbLZ9lx-e5w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbLZ9lx-e5w[/video]

The crowd pops as "Unstable" by Jim Johnston begins playing. Sting turns to the stage in surprise as the Ultimate Warrior comes sprinting out from the backstage area.

uwexit.jpg

Christy Hemme: From Parts Unknown. Weighing in at two hundred and eighty pounds. The Ultimate Warrior!

Ultimate Warrior slides into the ring and goes straight for Sting as the second match of the gauntlet gets underway.

Taz: Ultimate Warrior? Where's Russo findin' these guys?

Joey Styles: Ultimate Warrior of course a pivotal part of Sting's wrestling career as the two started out as the Blade Runners.

William Regal: Anyone want to guess how this one's going to go?

AnarchyGauntlet2.png

Warrior takes Sting down with one of the stiffest and fastest delivered big boots the wrestling world has ever seen as Sting hits the mat with brutal impact, more of his face paint now gone as he's now donning the crimson mask. Warrior grabs Sting and pulls him to his feet violently and then lifts him up over his head, Gorilla pressing him a few times before dropping him hard to the mat. He follows it up with his trademark running splash as the crowd voices their disapproval.

Taz: Man, Warrior wants ta' end this one quick!

Joey Styles: Of course he does, have you ever seen a match of his last longer than a few minutes?

William Regal: He's blown up already.

Sting places his hands on the mat and tries to push himself up but Warrior sees this and runs into the ropes, launching himself off of them and connecting with another running splash. Warrior grabs Sting by the shoulders and pulls him to a vertical base again, lifting him over his head for another Gorilla Press Drop but Sting slips free and lands behind Warrior as he begins delivering a series of knees to the kidneys. Warrior throws his left elbow back but Sting sidesteps and delivers another knee. Warrior throws his right elbow back this time but Sting sidesteps again and delivers another knee.

Warrior now turns around and goes for a lariat but Sting drops to his knees to duck it and then stands up, delivering a kick to the side of Warrior's right thigh. This gets Warrior's attention as he goes for another lariat but Sting ducks it and as Warrior heads into the ropes, he reverses the situation into a full nelson. Warrior tries to squirm free but Sting leaps up and applies a body scissors with his legs. Warrior manages to get his hands on the top rope as he begins to do his trademark shaking of them but Sting holds on. After a moment of this, Warrior lets go of the ropes and simply leaps backward, sandwiching Sting between himself and the mat as the crowd gasps.

Taz: Great Gatsby, Stinga' just had the wind knocked out of 'im!

Joey Styles: Great Gatsby?

William Regal: You're right to question him, Joey, I think a more fitting title would be War and Peace.

Taz: Well there's certainly a war going on, but I'm afraid the only peace you'll find is the pieces of Sting that're gonna be left on the mat when it's ova'!

Warrior gets up as Sting looks like he's trying to make a snow angel with his arms up and his legs spread, the face paint entirely gone as his face is stained with the blood he's bled, his hair frizzy and a mess as Warrior runs into the ropes and goes for another devastating running splash but as he leaps up, Sting rolls out of the way and Warrior eats nothing but mat. Warrior gets to his feet but Sting dives at him low, clipping the knee as Warrior falls forward but catches himself with his hands, returning to a vertical base as Sting is halfway through making his way back to his feet.

Warrior delivers a knee to the "Icon"'s chest and pulls him in, hooking his arms around Sting's waist as he hoists him up and connects with a brutal looking Gutwrench powerbomb! But Warrior isn't done as he grabs Sting by the ankles and drags him toward himself, reaching forward and grabbing Sting by the neck with both hands, hoisting him up into the air but as he follows through, Sting locks his legs around Warrior's head and reverses the attempted chokebomb into a hurracanrana that sends Warrior into the corner upside down in Tree of Woe position.

Taz: Yowza! Did I just see what I think I just saw?

Joey Styles: I didn't know Sting had that in his arsenal!

William Regal: If you push a man far enough in that ring, he'll use any and every hold and maneuver in the book. Classic survival tactic, and well executed too. Bravo.

Sting gets to his feet and walks over to Warrior, grabbing him around the neck with his arm and walking backward until Warrior is at the top of the turnbuckle and his body is fully extended. Once this happens, Sting connects with the Scorpion Death Drop to great approval from the crowd, who also "Oooh" at the viciousness of seeing a corner assisted one. Sting drags Warrior to the center of the ring and covers him.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Sting gets off of Warrior and he rolls out of the ring as Sting gets ready for whoever's next.

Christy Hemme: Introducing opponent number three...

[video=youtube;guG9cVs3ms4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guG9cVs3ms4[/video]

The roof nearly comes off of the arena as "Real American" begins to play and none other than Hulk Hogan walks out, rocking the famous red and yellow.

hulk-hogan-15.jpg

Christy Hemme: From Venice Beach, California. Weighing in at two hundred and eighty pounds. The "Immortal" Hulk Hogan!

Hogan makes his way down the ramp doing his trademark poses as the crowd is screaming at the top of their lungs.

Taz: It's the Hulksta'!

Joey Styles: It's a WCW Reunion here on Anarchy this week, folks.

William Regal: What else were you expecting from Vince Russo?

AnarchyGauntlet3.png

As Hogan enters the ring, Sting doesn't even give him enough time to remove his entrance gear as he decks him with a hard right and grabs his wrist, irish whipping him into the nearest corner and running after, connecting with the Stinger Splash! As Hogan staggers out of the corner, Sting connects with a hip toss that brings Hogan to a sitting position. Sting hooks his arm around Hogan's neck and stands him up quickly, connecting with the Scorpion Death Drop! The crowd gives a mixed reaction but Sting isn't done as he grabs the bandanna, the sunglasses, and the boa and one by one puts each article of clothing on. Sting then begins to play air guitar like Hogan traditionally does.

Taz: Heh heh, he's mocking Hogan!

Joey Styles: Sting spitting in the face of Vince Russo right now, and good for him!

William Regal: I'm not amused by making this an improv act.

Sting breaks out into all of Hogan's trademark mannerisms and poses before connecting with the Atomic Leg Drop and covering him.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Sting picks up Hogan and throws him out of the ring, holding up three fingers, and then two.

Taz: Well he's certainly right. Three down, and two to go.

Joey Styles: Who's he got now? Buff Bagwell? Scott Steiner? Goldberg? Actually, I'd like to see that.

William Regal: So would I.

Christy Hemme: Introducing opponent number four...

"PSSSHHH!!!"

Taz: Uh oh!

[video=youtube;2TwLOOFvzS4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TwLOOFvzS4[/video]

The crowd begins to boo intensely as the music of the "Texas Rattlesnake" begins to play and out he walks, but with a microphone in hand as he motions for his music to be cut.

39.jpg

Stone Cold: Well, well, well, if it isn't my old friend Sting. (What?) The "Icon". (What?) The legend. (What?) The You Dubya Eff Hall of Famer. (What?) The former Extreme Champion and hopes ta' be next Extreme Champion. (What?) It's funny how karma comes back ta' get ya, isn't it...Vince?

Everyone in earshot is confused as Austin turns his attention away from Sting and now appears to be addressing Vince Russo.

Stone Cold: After the trash you talked about Stone Cold and his home state a' Texas, you honestly thought in your pea brain that he was gonna come out here live on Anarchy and do your dirty work for ya? Eh-eh! That's a nice little graphic yer little design team cooked up, but Stone Cold Steve Austin versus Sting ain't gonna happen, and that's the bottom line...

[video=youtube;AaRlmQSQxH8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaRlmQSQxH8[/video]

The crowd begin to boo loudly as Vince Russo's entrance theme plays over the PA system. Before long Russo walks out as he looks around at the crowd before smirking and heading on down to the ring. He rolls into the ring without much fanfare and demands he is handed a microphone by the ring announcer Christy Hemme.

russo_display_image.jpg

Vince Russo: What? No! No, no, no, no, no! You get down there and fight him right now! Now! NOW...

While Russo is yelling at Austin, he kicks Vince in the gut and hits him with a Stone Cold Stunner much to the delight of everyone in attendance. Stone Cold leaves as Christy Hemme shrugs and introduces the next opponent.

Christy Hemme: Introducing opponent number five...

[video=youtube;UwV8sjPXsz8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwV8sjPXsz8[/video]

Sting watches the stage but no one comes out. Suddenly the crowd cries out and Sting turns around as JBL drills him with a Clothesline From Hell.

Joey Styles: Oh come on! Russo insulted JBL too, why's he doing his dirty work for him?

Taz: I don't think Bradshaw cares what Russo said, he just wants to get his hands on Sting.

William Regal: Money talks, gentlemen.

AnarchyGauntlet5.png

JBL rolls in the ring and he starts to beat on the already tired Sting, and he won’t let up the attack. The referee calls a break in the action as JBL goes there and he taunts the ‘Icon’ on the ground. JBL begins to speak at the fallen Sting: “I am a wrestling Godâ€. JBL goes and kick Sting's face in the turnbuckle and Sting just looks lost.

Taz: This is just horrible! Sting is being battered!

William Regal: Sting is getting what he deserves, you don’t cross our boss and get away with this rubbish.

Joey Styles: Since when are you on Russo's side?

JBL goes and he picks up Sting with ease. JBL begins to yell again: “Where is your hero nowâ€, and he throws Sting to hit a huge fall away slam on him. JBL begins to smile as he lifts Sting up again, and he hits another fall away slam on him. JBL you can see it in his eyes he wants to punish and torture Sting for what Sting has done to not only him as a general manager, but for what Sting has done to him as a professional. JBL goes and he picks up Sting who just seems lifeless. JBL goes on to speak towards Sting: “You are going through hell boy, and I am going to make sure you witness my hell you put me throughâ€. Sting all of sudden gains some life as he slaps JBL. Fans erupt into cheers.

Taz:Sting showing some life.

JBL is angry as he goes and he tries to attack Sting, but Sting gets the upper hand first. Sting begins to rain on some punches onto JBL, and it backs JBL into a turnbuckle. Sting begins to whip JBL to the opposite side of the turnbuckle. Sting goes and he hits a huge stinger splash onto JBL as the fans begin to cheer like crazy as JBL falls down. Normally Sting would do more offense but he is too tired to even react after pulling all his energy to do that one move.

William Regal:Seems like Sting lost too much blood, because he should realize he is no condition trying to do a flurry of offense.

Sting leaning against the ropes, as JBL who is still fresher then Sting gets up first. JBL is still dazed from the hit that he took from Sting but he notices Sting near the ropes. JBL charges at Sting with a big boot as Sting’s body just limps down. JBL goes as he begins to pummel on Sting a couple of times as the fans begin to boo at JBL. JBL in his blood hunt for Sting goes, and he looks down at the almost out of it Sting and he begins to grab some blood off of the head of Sting, and he begins to wipe it all over his body. JBL goes onto speak to Sting again: “I told you I would bathe in your blood in my successâ€.

Joey Styles: Oh my, JBL is obsessed!

William Regal: Wouldn’t you be, Joe? I mean Sting has ruined JBL’s career all together.

Sting begins to back up to a turnbuckle as JBL looks to go charging at Sting who is laying there. The fans begin to boo as JBL charges, but Sting musters up some strength as he moves out the way, and JBL goes face first into the turnbuckle. As JBL is stunned Sting goes for a classic roll up as the fans begin to cheer as the referee begins to count.

ONE!

TWO!

No as a gasp of air is released from the crowd as JBL kicks out. Sting is still lying there on the ground as JBL goes and he looks at the battered Sting. JBL gets up slowly as he looks at Sting JBL goes on to speak again, as he begin to speak towards Sting: “Don’t try to embarrass me boy, don’t try to embarrass meâ€. JBL goes as he slaps Sting a couple of times. JBL then picks up Sting as he begins to bring Sting close and hits a belly to belly suplex on Sting. JBL keeps looking at Sting. JBL has blood from Sting all over his body as he just looks at Sting possess. JBL goes as he flips Sting over, and he mounts over Sting as he says one more final say to Sting: “This is the end for you Sting, I will end you. I will once again be no longer recognize as a joke, I am a Wrestling God!!! You hear me a God…†JBL has even finish as Sting goes and he spits in the face of JBL. This dosen’t make JBL happy.

William Regal:Will Sting ever learn?

JBL goes as he just onslaughts Sting with more punches as Sting just lays there. JBL looks around as he picks up Sting. The fans begin to boo. JBL just looks at a lifeless Sting standing up and he smiles at him. JBL puts Sting up against the ropes slaps him across the face a couple of times, and then afterwards he repays the favor by spitting in Stings face. JBL goes as he puts Sting in the middle of the ropes and the fans begin to get silent. JBL goes as he backs up in the ropes and looks to hit the clothesline from hell.

Taz: This is going to be the end for Sting!

As JBL charges at him looking to hit the clothesline from Hell Sting ducks under and grab JBL’s legs as the fans cheer like crazy.

Joey Styles: SCORPION DEATHLOCK!!

William Regal: It dosen’t help that JBL has a bad history with his back.

Sting hits the Scorpion Deathlock as it is locked on tight on JBL is screaming pain. JBL is trying to reach the ropes. He is dragging himself there, and as it looks like he is going to reach the ropes Sting with little strength he has left musters up drags JBL to the middle of the ring. All this does is forces JBL to tap out to the pain as the fans cheer like crazy.

DING DING!

Christy Hemme: Here is your winner, the "Icon" Sting!

images

Sting collapses to the mat in exhaustion, but has a smile on his face as Anarchy heads to commercial.

COMMERCIAL THREE

tumblr_mixzv5Lhwh1rdzloxo1_500.png

And we're going to get our wish when the "Instant Classic" makes his way to Wednesday Night Anarchy!

[video=youtube;ngH0fkiNo-g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngH0fkiNo-g[/video]

Who run it?
You know, you actin like you don't know
We run it
You know but you actin like you don't know
Who run it?
You know, you actin like you don't know
We run it
You know but you actin like you don't know

Eminem feat. 50 cent “You Don’t Know†starts playing as the fans are not sure what to make of it but quickly all is made known as the lyrics start to make sense seeing the trio come out to the ring.

The trio make their way down to the ring. Umaga slides in under the bottom rope as Rock walks along the apron and does his pose for the crowd and Trish enters between the middle and bottom rope and poses inside the ring for the crowd. The crowd is giving off a mixed reaction since it is Trish and Umaga which they hate but it is also The Rock which they love and adore. Plus the men still love looking at Trish. The Rock is first to speak.

The Rock:

Now not only has The Rock come back… but The Rock has a match against some jabroni later tonight. Seth Rolling Green or something. But that’s not important. What is important to the people is why is The Rock here. Why is The Rock doing this. Why is The Rock on Anarchy with Umaga and Trish. And the answer to that is quite simple. You see… The Rock has bee keeping tabs on Anarchy for a while now and The Rock figured that there was one thing missing from Anarchy all this time. Because well Raw has Edge and nobody watches Smackdown so The Rock figured the perfect place to make an impact would be here. And then seeing who the champion is… The Rock knew without a doubt it was time for a change. Because what you see is that management is not willing to give Umaga there a shot at the title but instead lets him flounder around with that belt he has there. For the second time. So The Rock figured that it was time to come back one more time. Not full time oh no. Because The Rock is much too important for that. But The Rock looks at that belt and realizes… it needs a real champion. It needs a true champion. It needs an electrifying champion and there is none out there that fits that bill other than The Rock. But of course there is always more to it than one thing.

You see…

Trish cuts him off.

The most amazing woman ever Trish Stratus:

Hold on there a second honey. I know the people are glad to see you more than once and to see you live and to also kick some candy ass later but they are also glad to see me. And with that I have to speak too because there is some old geezer looking to reclaim his glory days and try to take some gold that he lost because he wasn’t good enough. But the thing is… what does that do for my monster Umaga? Nothing. All it does is gives him another successful title defense. He isn’t guaranteed a shot at the world title. He isn’t guaranteed anything. All that means is he gets to be a dominating Extreme title while Sir Dances A Lot gets to skirt by without defending his belt against Umaga. Yeah last week he got lucky because things went down but now that Umaga is back on track and has this week off… everything changes. But really… I don’t know why Umaga needs to miss out on a world title shot after being the most dominant force here on Anarchy. That old man gets to declare this and that for doing next to nothing. Umaga wins and wins and wins and doesn’t have anything to show for it except being given the same guys over and over to fight. We are demanding that Umaga gets a world title shot. We are demanding that Umaga gets what he deserves. We are demanding that after Umaga defeats Sting that whoever maybe the world champion will be forced to put his belt on the line against Umaga. Against the true monster of UWF. And then we will see a true reigning champion. One that will fight and defeat everyone that comes in his way.

At that The Rock removes his shades.

The Rock:

Okay… first you know… you don’t interrupt The Rock like that. But secondly yes The Rock can attest that Umaga has been given the raw end of the deal on a weekly basis but this is different. This is The Rock we are talking about. This is the same man that has dominated WWE, UCW, and could easily dominate UWF if he decided to come back to stay. But the movies call The Rock’s name. But The Rock does have some free time and in that free time The Rock wants to do what is right for the business and what is right is ensuring that there is a true champion crowned here. And while Umaga dominates everyone and keeps hold of his Extreme title… The Rock can just waltz in and take hold of that world title and together we’ll simply rule over Anarchy. And with Edge on Raw as the sole owner of the tag titles and soon to be world champion whenever he sees fit… together we will run this entire place. Maybe then… we could invade… Smackdown?

The Rock shows a grin as Trish also smiles at that thought and the fans are not completely sure what to make of that threat. But then Umaga speaks up.

Umaga:

I WANT the world title.

The most amazing woman ever Trish Stratus:

I know and I understand. But Umaga… you have to understand that right now what we have is a very good thing going on here. We are on the road to completely controlling UWF. We could have them down on our knees with the route that we are taking. I’ll make sure that you will get a world title. I will. But right now… you have to remember that you have that old man you have to beat down like you did to Taz and Sheamus. You remember how bad you hurt them… I want you to hurt Sting worse than that. I want you to give Sting the worst beating you have ever given to anybody. I want you to make sure that Sting can not even stand after the match. That he will have to be placed on a stretcher and rushed to the hospital after you are through with him. You got it?

Umaga nods as The Rock speaks up after putting his shades back on.

The Rock:

And with all of this let it be known that even though all of you wish to act like you don’t know… we are the ones that run his thing and when all is said and done… we will FINALLY take over Anarchy. We will FINALLY take over Raw. And then in due time we will FINALLY take over Smackdown completing our goal of FINALLY taking over UWF.

The Rock:

IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN!

As The Rock finishes what he came out to say, Trish and Umaga exit the ring and remain ringside as it's now time for the "Great One"'s match.

DING DING!

Christy Hemme: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Already in the ring, from Miami, Florida. Weighing in at two hundred and sixty pounds. He is the "People's Champion", The Rock!

Rock heads to the nearest turnbuckle and poses as the crowd greets the gesture with a mixed reaction as the "Great One" steps down and prepares for the match ahead.

[video=youtube;wO5P7Sgpc8s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO5P7Sgpc8s[/video]

"1958" by A Day To Remember, the theme song of Seth Rollins, begins to play as the entire crowd reacts negatively as they shower him with boos. The camera pans to the stands where Rollins is entering through the crowd, showing off his Money in the Bank briefcase to further negativity.

Christy Hemme: From Davenport, Iowa. Weighing in at two hundred and nine pounds. He is the holder of the Anarchy Money in the Bank briefcase, Seth Rollins!

As Rollins arrives at the bottom, he leaps the barricade and slides into the ring. He hands his briefcase to the referee as the bell rings again and the match gets underway.

DING DING!

AnarchyRockvsRollins.png

The Rock and Seth Rollins stand across the ring from one another, they glance at each other and to the crowd who is at a fever pitch for the return of The Great One and even more-so for his Anarchy debut. Seth Rollins walks up to The Rock showing no fear and smacks him across the face. The Rock wipes his face and looks at his hand chuckling to himself before firing back at Rollins knocking Rollins down to the mat and out of the ring with an open hand slap. The Rock tells Rollins to get into the ring. Rollins at first refuses as The Rock tries to get at him as soon as he tries to. Eventually Rollins has to slide into the ring to avoid being counted out. As soon as Rollins gets into the ring The Rock tries to attack but Rollins gets out of harms way and forces The Rock to back up into the corner before hitting him with kicks to the gut and shots upside the head. Rollins then Irish Whips The Rock across to the opposite corner. Rollins takes a time to revel in his advantage over The Great One.

Styles: This is Russo's New School against The Old Guard once again but The Rock isn't out for the people like Sting, he's out to get himself into title contention and that can make a man do things a normal man wouldn't.

Regal: The Rock is no normal man regardless Joey and I'm sure he'll be willing to do what he has to to get at that pretender Fandango and that International Championship.

Rollins runs at The Rock before leaping up onto The Rock he's looking for a Monkey Flip but the powerful Brahma Bull turns Rollins round and sits him up on the top rope. The Rock then fires some big right hands to the head of Rollins but Rollins quickly fires some kicks to the head, smacking the sole of his shoe upside The Rock's bald dome. The Rock stumbles back and Rollins leaps off of the top rope taking The Rock out with a Missile Dropkick. Rollins quickly covers The Rock.

The Rock kicks out. Rollins quickly locks in a Surfboard Stretch on The Rock, pulling back the arms and driving the knee into the sizeable back of his opponent. The crowd begin to chant 'Rocky!, Rocky!' and The Rock begins to stir. The Rock eventually gets to his feet and flips Rollins overhead using his incredible strength to send his opponent to the mat. Both men quickly get to their feet and Rollins runs right into a Clothesline from The Rock which sends Rollins flipping through the air. The Rock takes some time now to taunt the arena who regardless of this still cheer for the legend.

Styles: STIFF Clothesline from The Rock, sending Rollins spiralling through the air uncontrollably.

Taz: Hey whoever doubted The Rock's strength, just look here, incredible!

Rollins gets to his feet and goes to attack The Rock but Rocky quickly gets the boot up and catches Rollins in the gut, he goes for the DDT but Rollins has him scouted and pushes The Rock back into the corner, Rollins pushes Rock up onto the top rope. Rollins then hits Rock with a right hand before climbing up to the middle rope himself. Rollins proceeds to the top and leaps into the air wrapping his legs around the head of The Great One before flipping him down to the ring with a Frankensteiner. Rollins covers.

Kickout from The Rock. The Rock gets back his feet with the aid of the ring ropes but Rollins is relentless, he runs up and jumps up onto the back of The Rock and pushes him down onto the middle rope choking The Rock. Rollins lets go at the referees count citing that he has until five. Rollins then hits the ropes and goes for a jumping knee attack on The Rock but The Rock dodges out of the way and Rollins takes a nasty looking bump on the outside flat on his back legs in the air. Unfortunately for Rollins Umaga and Trish Stratus are lurking the outside ring area. However The Rock tells them to hold back as he feels he has it in hand.

Regal: Look at Rocky, he's such a stand up fellow, he really is.

Styles: Yeah funny that, I'm sure if The Rock was down and out of it he wouldn't mind the interference of his cronies.

The Rock rolls out and grabs Rollins but Rollins has some fight in him and he pushes The Rock into the rim of the ring, taking a sore one on the back The Rock keels over. This allows Rollins to go up onto the ring apron before jumping off and performing The Black Out on the outside!. With The Rock down and out, Umaga is pushed into action and before Rollins can get The Rock into the ring Umaga clobbers him over the back of the head. Umaga grabs Rollins and begins to rag doll him. He takes him over to the Spanish Announce Table and smacks his head off of them. Rollins falls off the tables however and crawls around the back. Umaga goes to pick Rollins up but Rollins has grabbed his Money in The Bank Briefcase and as Umaga reaches down Rollins swings up and catches the Samoan upside the head.

Styles: Great resourcefulness from the crafty Rollins.

Taz: He's got a briefcase and he ain't afraid to use it.

Rollins goes to get into the ring with the briefcase but Trish Stratus stops him and turns him around this gives The Rock enough time to get back to his feet, he grabs Seth by his ponytail and pulls him up onto the ring apron, Rollins however still has the briefcase and he swings behind him and catches The Rock upside the head, but it wasn't a full blow and only causes The Rock to stumble backwards. Rollins gets back into the ring. He waits for The Rock to turn around before going for the shot with the briefcase but The Rock ducks, when Rollins turns back around The Rock kicks him in the gut and drops him with a DDT!. The crowd pop for one of Rocky's many signature moves and this only gets louder when The Rock does the kip-up back to a vertical base. The Rock then stands over Rollins knees bent waiting on Rollins getting to his feet.

Styles: Look at The Rock, poised ready to strike.

As Rollins gets to his feet The Rock grabs him and lifts him into the air before dropping him with The Rock Bottom!. The Rock covers.

Rollins rolls the shoulder out!. The crowd are aghast, The Rock and his entourage all look stunned. The Rock wastes no time lifting Rollins up onto his feet but Rollins wriggles free and fires off the Ava Kedavra Superkick to the jaw of The Rock dropping him now down to the mat. Rollins covers.

The Rock rolls the shoulder out!. Rollins now looks around perplexed at how The Rock was able to kick out of his signature moves. He then decides there is only one move he hasn't pulled out yet. He lifts The Rock up to his feet and signals the end is near. He places Rock's head under his arm before going for the Paroxysm swinging DDT but The Rock stops himself and pushes Rollins away when Rollins rebounds The Rock lifts him up and slams him down the a Spinesbuster and the crowd come unglued!. The Rock looks around, he spots the briefcase, he places it under the head of Rollins. The Rock then takes place at the top of Rollins before taking the elbow pad and throwing it into the crowd, The Rock then hits the ropes and then the opposite ropes before dropping The Peoples Elbow down onto the head of Rollins who's head also hits off of the briefcase. The Rock covers.

Winner and Number One Contender to the International Championship at Summerslam: The Rock!

TheRockWins_display_image.jpeg

The Rock has his hand raised in victory he looks down at the fallen Seth Rollins knowing how close he came, Rock then gets out of the ring and joins up with his crew before heading up the ramp.

Styles: In his return to action in UWF, The Rock has booked himself a World Title opportunity at Summerslam against the man who idolized him turned ballroom dancing superstar Fandango in what could be the biggest match in his career!.

The Rock makes a signal for the belt to be around his waist before raising his hand in the air triumphantly as we go to another break.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMERCIAL FOUR

The episode is brought to you by Dos Equis. Drink Responsibly.

There is a black screen with these sentences appearing one after the other and a narrator reading them.

Narrator
He's mastered every form of dance there is in under a day.
His sweat is made entirely out of lotion.
He has fathered over hundreds of woman with a single swivel of his hips.
His blood is said to be the cure to every disease known to man.
He was the inspiration for the sculpture of David.
The International Championship holds him.
He is the most interesting man in the world.

The black screen fades away and shows Fandango sitting at a bar smiling with a blonde woman before he turns to the camera and speaks.

Fandango
I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis.

Stay thirsty my friends.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anarchy is about to get more extreme, because the lights darken and purples and greens surround the stage area. Suddenly, a forgotten riff fills the PA system and the crowd loses its mind!

"So you see the writing on the waaaaaalllll..."
[video=youtube;VlmGozaoTXU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlmGozaoTXU[/video]

The music of Jeff Hardy hits and the crowd goes crazy! The charismatic enigma strolls out onto the staged, dressed in his unusual way as always. Jeff seems disinterested at first, even with the response, but then he bursts out with energy and throws his arms out; yelling to the crowd. He dances on the stage, and throws up the Gunz taunt, before jogging down the ramp towards the ring. Jeff high fives the fans ringside that love him so much, while he makes his way down.

tumblr_mqkvr6OYkM1rmijiuo1_1280.jpg

Jeff smiles and then begins to run, sliding into the ring under the bottom rope. He jogs over to the far side of the ring and climbs the second turnbuckle hitting his older pose. The crowd pop as Hardy nods his head in agreement with the crowd. He gets down and asks for a mic, once he's given one the music starts to fade out before he gets to the middle of the ring. The fans chant "Hardy Hardy Hardy!" and Jeff starts to speak to the crowd.

Jeff Hardy: Anarchyyyy...

Jeff trails off on the mic, creating suspense.

Jeff Hardy: Your leader of the Creatureeee Featureeee has returned!!

The fans pop for Hardy as he nods his head and speaks again.

Jeff Hardy: For weeks I toiled and I waited. I was put off Smackdown from a deranged Reverend and taken out on pay.. per.. view. I did my best to annihilate my foe, but I fell. I fell far and I fell hard but while one is away.. the mind will play. I have been conflictedddd and I have been jadedddd in the past but now comes the Jeff Hardy that everybody missed. That everrrryybody came to see and that Jeff Hardy is back in his natural state of being; Pure... Anarchy. And Anarchy has forever been my mistress and on Smackdown I was dazed and confused by the rules and the light. But on Anarchy I can come out and play with the creatures of the night!- who loooooove to see Jeff Hardy get a little fuckin' craaaaaaaazzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyy!

The crowd cheers again for Jeff who is fired up and in a weird ass mood like everybody expected. He speaks again.

Jeff Hardy: The time has come.. my time... has come. I can be free and stretch my wings again. I can fly high againnnn and I will not let myself be twissssted and turned by my mind again. I can be whatever I want to be and there is nobody like... me. Anarchy baby.. you'll never be the same again. Welcome creatures to my new home.. Welcome to the zone of chaos. A....K....A... My..NEW....

home..

Jeff closes his eyes and holds his arms out. His music begins to play and the fans cheer as Jeff welcomes the reception from the crowd. The leader of the creature feature drops his microphone and ducks out of the ring. Jeff dances and slinks up the ramp, high fiving his fans as his departure is just as quick as his arrival but the fans love it nonetheless. He disappears behind the curtain and the camera pans back to Christy Hemme in the ring.

DING DING!

[video=youtube;1qP-NglUeZU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qP-NglUeZU[/video]

The theme song from the old live action Batman series begins to play, signifying the impending arrival of none other than Anarchy's resident crime fighter, Bate Man.

RunningBatmanRobin.gif

As Bate Man runs out onto the stage, the crowd greets him with cheers of adoration and approval.

Christy Hemme: From the Bate Cave. Weighing in at two hundred and twenty-two pounds. The "Fro'd Crusader", Bate Man!

Bate Man runs down the ramp and slides into the ring as he motions to the stage.

Christy Hemme: And the partner...

[video=youtube;OzMURyGo_9s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzMURyGo_9s[/video]

Fandango's theme song hits and the crowd gets up and cheers for their new International Champion. Fandango emerges from the tassels dangling down his personalized titantron and dances with his mystery dance partner. They finish a little routine and walk down the ramp.

Christy Hemme: From Westbrook, Maine. Weighing in at two hundred and forty-four pounds. He is the International Champion, Faaaaaaaaannnnnn.....Daaaaaannnnnnn......Goooooooooooooo!!!!!

Fandango and the woman enter the ring and dance a bit more before the woman does the splits and Fandango does a pose and a giant structure up above ignites with the same signature pose.

fandango10_zps78c633c2.png

The dancer exits the ring as Fandango stands by Bate Man, the two men awaiting the arrival of their opponents.

Christy Hemme: And the opponents...

[video=youtube;IQPvxM4uMHQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQPvxM4uMHQ[/video]

"To Live And Die In LAX" by Dale Oliver and Serg Salinas begins to play as the crowd erupts into boos. Before long Homicide comes out from the back with Hernandez and Konnan not too far behind him. They make their way down to the ring throwing out gang signs and shouting at the crowd in Spanish.

Christy Hemme: Being accompanied to the ring by Konnan. From Brooklyn, New York and Houston, Texas respectively. Weighing in at a combined weight of four hundred and ninety pounds. Representing the Latin American Xchange, the Ironman Champion Homicide and Hernandez!

Konnan remains ringside as Homicide and Hernandez enter the ring. As both teams decide who's going to start the match, the bell rings again.

DING DING!

AnarchyLAXvsMDDD.png

The crowd is on fire as LAX is pumped to take part in their first ever tag team match on Anarchy. Konnan, despite having a fearless aurora surrounding him, appears to be slighty nervous for his boys as Fandango looks like that he doesn't really care while his partner, Bate Man, looks as giddy as a school girl. The Ironman Champion Homicide and the International Champion Fandango are both in the ring and appear to be starting off the match for their repsective teams. Homicide warms up by his corner by moving his arms around as Fandango only looks at Homicide weirdly, then cocks his head sideways as he walks to the center of the ring and waits for Homicide to approach him. Homicide takes a quick look at Fandango and chuckles as he exits the ring to go back to his corner, Fandango then develops a look of confusion but gets attacked by Hernandez from behind, signalling that he's actually the legal man!

William Regal: Thirty seconds into this match and already the LAX is pulling out one of their dirty tricks.

Tazz: The Modern Day Double Dragons definitely has their work cut out for them in this match-up!

Fandango goes into the fetal position as Hernandez is on both knees nailing some strikes to Fandango, trying to hit his head but Fandango is doing a good job protecting it. Hernandez looks to be clearly annoyed of Fandango's wits already and tries to grab Fandango's leg, grabs it and pulls him towards the ropes but Fandango uses his free foot and boots Hernandez in the forehead. Hernandez backs up and is leaning on the ropes as Fandango rises to his feet and runs up to Hernandez but Hernandez uses his strength and tosses Fandango over the ropes but Fandango lands on the apron! Fandango sighs as Hernandez tries to run up to Fandango but Fandango tries to go for a turnbuckle roundhouse kick but Hernandez catches it, lifts the leg high in the air and pushes Fandango with the leg as Fandango crashes onto the apron, creating a powerful impact with the edge of the ring. Hernandez then steps back as he poses to the crowd which draws some boos from the fans.

Joey Styles: Hernandez is loving the attention that he's getting from the UWF crowd. He seems to be dominating in this match ladies and gentleman!

William Regal: Don't rule out Fandango to lose the match yet Joey, he's surprised us in the past before.

Fandango is holding onto the back of his head as Maxine and Bateman both run up and check on Fandango at ringside, Fandango though gets up and shoves Bateman out of the way as he shakes his head and refuses to let Hernandez intimidate him. Fandango then runs and slides back inside the ring as he charges at Hernandez as he nails a couple of swift jabs to Hernandez as he tries to faze the big latino but Herandez headbutts Fandango in the head once, briefly stunning him as Hernandez follows up by lifting Fandango up and executes a front suplex! Fandango is holding onto his ribs while getting onto his knees but Hernadez lifts up Fandango and shoves him to his corner and tags in Homicide into the match. Homicide enters the ring as Hernadez holds Fandango in place as Homicide lands a powerful punch to the gut of Fandango, then a knee shot to the head as Hernandez lets go as he's forced back to his corner from the referee. Homicide starts to act tough while Fandango is down, then drags him to the center of the ring and hits a soccer kick to the back. Fandango is rolling around the ring now as Homicide acts all cocky for the crowd, then lifts him up as he turns around to throw a gang sign to Konnan, turns to face Fandango but Fandango quickly nails an enzuigiri onto Homicide! Fandango then quickly rolls over to Bate Man and tags him into the match!

Joey Styles: Here we go folks! The Modern Day Double Dragons are going at it now!

Tazz: There he goes!

Bate Man jumps into the ring with much passion as Hernandez enters the ring and charges at full speed at Bate Man but Bate Man drops him down with a dropkick. Konnan tries to enter the ring to get at Bate Man but Bate Man hits Konnan with a corkscrew forearm smash to the head! Homicide is up but Bate Man brings him to the corner and starts to hit some punches to the head, then whips Homicide to the opposite corner. Bate Man then looks at Homicide as he runs up to him and goes for a corner dropkick but Homicide catches him by the legs as Bate Man crashes to the mat, Homicide then goes for a catapult to the turnbuckles but Bate Man lands on the ropes instead, then does a backflip over Homicide and lands on the canvas and follows up with a falling reverse DDT onto Homicide! Bate Man looks to be full of energy as he picks up Homicide and executes a belly to belly suplex! Bate Man then looks over to see Hernandez trying to go for another charge but Bate Man kicks him in the gut and delivers a armbar STO into Hernandez! Bate Man jumps up and yells out to the crowd, pumping himself up as Homicide is back up and is hanging around by a corner as Bate Man runs up to him and lands a double high knee on Homicide!

Tazz: Look at this kid, he's full of energy and very skilled at what he does! It's a shame that he's not going places.

William Regal: Seeing that his partner Fandango is in the spotlight, I'm not surprised that Derrick Bateman is underapprieciated in this company.

Homicide groggily walks to the center of the ring as Bate Man bounces off the ropes nearby and charges at Homicide, executing a corkscrew neckbreaker onto Homicide! Bate Man looks to be impressed with his work and picks Homicide up for a final time before throwing him to his corner and tags in Fandango into the match! Fandango enters the ring as Bate Man is holding him by the head as Fandango runs up and kicks him in the stomach, Bate Man dropping him to the ground. The referee tells Bate Man to go back to his corner as Fandango looks down at Homicide and shakes his head before booting him in the head, Homicide falling onto his back. Fandango is still looking down at Homicide as he exits the ring to the apron and sighs heavily as he jumps over the ropes and peforms a springboard legdrop onto Homicide! Homicide is down as Fandango goes for the pin..

1!

2!

And Homicide kicks out! Bate Man is already cheering on his partner but Fandango gives him a quick glare then turns his attention back to Homicide. Fandango picks up Homicide and hits a swift punch onto Homicide's face, Homicide checking his nose for blood as Fandango walks up behind Homcide and does a Russian leg sweep onto Homicide. Homicide looks to be out of it as Fandango points to the corner nearby and climbs on top of it and is ready to jump onto Homicide but Konnan appears and tries to knock off Fandango but Fandango kicks Konnan off the apron. Konnan lands on his feet and is prepared to go after Fandango again but Bate Man jumps off the apron and nails a dropkick onto Konnan! Konnan is down as Bate Man poses to the crowd nearby but gets clothesline from Hernandez while he was distracted. Fandango loses his attention and glazes at Hernandez but Homicide runs up to the corner and shakes the ropes, Fandango crashing onto the top turnbuckle and is sitting there as Homcide climbs up the ropes and hits a superplex onto Fandango!

Tazz: Wow, did you see that?!

Joey Styles: The LAX is showing no signs of remorse in this match! They're proving to the world right now that they aren't a force to be screwed around with!

The referee looks at Hernandez at ringside and tells him to leave Bate Man alone and get back to his corner as Homicide is rising back up and starts to club Fandango in the back. Maxine runs up and checks on Bate Man as Homicide brings Fandango to his corner and starts to hit some jabs to the stomach of Fandango. Fandango goes on both knees while holding onto his midsection but Homicide puts him back to the turnbuckles and starts to choke him with both hands. Hernandez finally climbs up the stairs and gets tagged in from Homicide. Hernandez has a look of destruction on him as he enters the ring and hits a big fist to Fandango's stomach which almost knocks Fandango's eyes from it's sockets. Fandango goes to his knees again, gasping for air as Hernandez doesn't even smile, just eying Fandango. Fandango gets to one knee while still holding onto his stomach. Hernandez finally picks up Fandango from behind in a gutwretch position as he nails Fandango with a gutbuster, Fandango rolling around the ring as he's holding onto his stomach with intense pain. Fandango then tries to advance towards Bate Man but Hernandez holds Fandango by the arms and pulls Fandango to where he is standing and hits Fandango with a thrust spinebuster!

Joey Styles: Such power from Hernandez there! Can Fandango fight out of this?!

Fandango is crying out in pain now as Hernandez just calmy looks at Bate Man, who is looking slightly nervous. Fandango appears to be slowly crawling towards Bate Man again, not aware that Hernandez is right there but Hernandez appears to not be doing anything. Bate Man looks confused as Maxine is cheering for Fandango to tag in Bate Man into the match, but turns around and screams out loud as Konnan appears from nowhere and trips Bate Man off the apron before Fandango can tag himself out of the match! Konnan then grabs the "Fro'd Crusader" by the head and whips him to the steel stairs, creating a loud noise before leaving the area under the referee's orders. Fandango appears to be sighing out loud as Hernandez is done with the mocking and approaches Fandango, getting him up to his feet and lifts him up with both hands on his neck, choking Fandango mid-air! The referee tells Hernandez to let go, Hernandez then throws Fandango to the corner and looks at him as Fandango is holding onto his throat. Hernandez doesn't give him any more time to recuperate however as he grabs Fandango by the throat again, this time executing the Crackerjack Suplex onto Fandango!

Tazz: Holy geez, look at this man!

William Regal: Such a big man, it's no wonder Fandango is getting tossed around like a rag doll.

Fandango has developed a look of misery on him, regretting talking smack about the LAX as Hernandez walks up to Fandango, clearly not done with the punishment in this match. Konnan is back to the LAX's corner and is telling Hernandez to lay waste to Hernandez. Hernandez picks up Fandango and lifts him over his head military press style and holds him there for several seconds, then drops him flat on his face as Fandango is holding onto his injured stomach. Hernandez then drags Fandango by an arm and a leg towards his corner and tags him Homicide back into the match, Homicide climbing onto the top rope and poses for the crowd then jumps off the top turnbuckle and nails Fandango with a double stomp onto Fandango's midsection. Fandango is yelling out in pain now as his stomach is turning red from all the hits inflicted onto it and Homicide knows that. Homicide walks up and hits a soccer kick to the stomach of Fandango which causes him to roll around the ring some more.

William Regal: These thugs are single handedly destroying the UWF International Champion. I'm not sure if Fandango will last much longer to see Summerslam as the champ!

Joey Styles: I think Fandango regrets talking so much trash to the LAX now!

Homicide is clearly enjoying the beatdown as he walks up to Fandango and puts his head onto the ropes and starts to choke him out! The referee sees this and tells Homicide to get off Fandango after a 4 count, Homicide not happy to be listening to the referee but decides to obey, and sees that Bate Man is back on the apron. Homicide starts to mock Bate Man while holding onto Fandango, then turns his attention back to Fandango and strike him in the face with a knee shot. Fandango turns around and goes on both knees while holding on his face as Homicide approaches him but Fandango quickly spins around and rams his elbow onto Homicide's gut. Homicide bounces back while holding to his stomach as Fandango is feeling the momentum back and runs at Homicide but Homicide quickly kicks Fandango in the gut and sets him up for Da Cop Killa but Fandango slips out and rolls towards Bate Man, tagging him into the match! Bate Man enters the ring as Homicide is looking annoyed now, so he turns around and tags in Hernandez into the match!

Tazz: Uh oh, here comes the big man now! Derrick Bate is gonna have to summon up all of his courage now to square off against Supermex!

Hernandez enters the ring again and starts to crack his knuckles and neck, clearly taunting Bate Man. Bate Man though doesn't back down as both men are circling each other around the ring. Bate Man runs up and goes for a shoulder block but doesn't move Hernandez. Hernandez just looks at Bate Man with cold eyes as Bate Man bounces off the ropes nearby and hits Hernandez with another shoulderblock but still doesn't move the big guy. Hernandez is showing off the slightest hint of a smile as Bate Man tries for a third shoulder block but Hernandez moves out of the way and whips Bate Man to the ropes, Bate Man comes back and tries to go for a running crossbody but Hernandez catches him and is preparing to go for a slam of some sorts but Bate Man slips out and quickly nails an STO onto Hernandez! The crowd pops loudly as Bate Man goes for the cover...

1!

2!

And Homicide breaks up the pin! The referee forces Homicide back to his corner before Bate Man can do anything about it, Bate Man shaking his head in annoyance but focuses on Hernandez again as he climbs onto the top rope and waits for Hernandez to get back up. Bate Man makes it to the top turnbuckle and gets a nice reaction from the crowd as Hernandez is making it to his feet, Bate Man jumping from the turnbuckle and landing a diving clothesline onto Hernandez! Bate Man is pumped up again as he picks up Hernandez and is setting him up for the Man-Tastic Driver but Hernandez picks him up from behind and executes a belly to back suplex! Bate Man is holding onto his neck in agony as Hernandez starts to shake his head, smiling to himself as he's anticipating to make Bate Man suffer just as much as Fandango did. Bate Man makes it back up to his feet as Hernandez walks up to Bate Man and kicks him in the gut and goes behind him, and gets him up for a gutwretch manoever but Fandango is close by and hits Hernandez with a roundhouse kick from the apron to the back of the head. Hernandez releases Bate Man from the gutwretch hold and glares at Fandango with stone cold eyes but Bate Man jumps onto Hernandez's back and gets him into a rear naked choke!

Tazz: This kid has balls ladies and gentleman! I don't think I could jump onto Hernandez's back like that and try to choke him out like that.

Joey Styles: Bate Man is definitely one of the more creative wrestlers in the UWF!

Hernandez is moving his arms around as he walks around the ring with Bate Man still on his back while applying that rear naked choke still. Bate Man starts to twist around Hernandez's head while tightening the choke, but doesn't have much leverage as his feet is completely off the ground. Herandez tries to reach behind him but Bate Man is able to keep out of Hernandez's range of motion while still locking in the rear naked choke but Hernandez seems to have enough of it. Hernandez then backs up and uses his body weight to ram Bate Man to the turnbuckles nearby but Bate Man refuses to let go. Hernandez then walks up a few paces and runs back, crushing Bate Man between him and the turnbuckles thus forcing Bate Man to let go from the near naked choke. Hernandez turns around and appears to be visually angry at Bate Man. Bate Man is holding onto his chest but Hernandez brings Bate Man to the center of the ring and lifts him up high in the air and nails the Border Toss onto Bate Man! Hernandez starts to breath very heavily from the moves but doesn't want to end the match right there.

William Regal: That raw power of Hernandez is astronomical! It really is quite something.

Bate Man is showing signs of pain as he's trying to comfort his back from the Border Toss that he just received, Hernandez not alotting any time for Bate Man to recover. Hernandez picks up Bate Man and throws him to the ropes and hit a running clothesline to the returning Bate Man. Bate Man tries to get up quickly but Hernandez runs up and hits Bate Man with another running clothesline. Homicide and Konnan are both yelling out to Bate Man as Hernandez drags Bate Man towards his corner and tags in Homicide back into the match. Homicide enters the ring and kicks Bate Man in the gut and punches him in the head to knock him back a few steps. Bate Man is checking his face as Homicide runs up and knocks Bate Man down with a running forearm smash to the back of the head. Homicide then looks down and starts to talk tough to the downed Bate Man and hits a jumping knee drop to the head of Bate Man. Bate Man rolls onto his stomach as Homicide looks down at Bate Man and gets him into the STF!

Joey Styles: Homicide has the STF locked in! Can Bate Man hold out long enough to escape from the hold?

Bate Man starts to cry out in pain as Homicide has his STF locked in and doesn't plan to let go anytime soon. Bate Man is searching his surroundings to look for a way out of the move but doesn't see anything that could help him. The referee checks in on Bate Man but Bate Man shakes his head, refusing to tap out to the STF. Bate Man uses his remaining strength to turn him and Homicide around and sees that he is nearby his corner where Fandango is, Fandango is holding out is outstretched hand. Bate Man is using the encouragement being received from Maxine and Fandango as he drags himself and Homicide towards his corner, slowly but surely. Homicide tries to apply the hold much tighter but Bate Man is showing too much ambition to be giving up as he Fandango bends down from the ropes and slaps Bate Man's hand, tagging him into the match!

Tazz: That was a smooth play from Bate Man there, escaping the hold and being tagged out of the match. Brilliant!

Fandango storms into the ring as Homicide lets go of Bate Man and tries to quickly nail Fandango with a fist but Fandango counters the fist with a shove followed by a spinning heel kick to the head of Homicide! Hernandez enters the ring and charges at Fandango but Fandango quickly goes behind Hernandez and executes a Russian leg sweep onto Hernandez. Hernandez rolls out of the ring as Fandango looks at Homicide with determined eyes. He lifts up Homicide and nails the Swinging Reverse STO onto Homicide! Homicide is down but Konnan runs up and knocks down Fandango with a running clothesline. Konnan has had enough of Fandango and sets him up for the 187 DDT but Bate Man makes the save by moving Fandango away and quickly executes the Man-Tastic DDT onto Konnan! Bate Man then drags Konnan by the downed Homicide so their heads are almost touching. Fandango then climbs onto the top rope and poses for the crowd and looks down at the downed members of LAX, jumping off the turnbuckle and hitting both Konnan and Homicide with a Diving Legdrop!

Joey Styles: Fandango just hit both men with that Legdrop! This could be it!

Fandango then goes down for the cover...

1!

2!

No wait, Fandango gets up and pushes Bate Man aside as The Rock slides into the ring and both men are exchanging punches! The crowd is loving it as The Rock appears to be getting the upper hand but Bate Man makes the save by pushing Fandango away and tossing The Rock over the ropes! Fandango looks frustrated that Bate Man just did that but can only roll his eyes as Trish Stratus appears out of nowhere and kicks Fandango in the groin! Fandango falls to the canvas as Bate Man tries to approach Stratus but Stratus nails the Chick Kick onto Bate Man! Stratus makes a face and looks pleased with what happened but Maxine enters the ring and knocks Trish Stratus down, both women are now rolling over each other in the ring!

Joey Styles: CATFIIIIIGHT! CATFIIIIGHT!

William Regal: Is nobody going to point that Trish Stratus just single handedly took out the Modern Day Double Dragons?

Tazz: Shut up William! We're seeing a catfight in the ring right now!
!

Fandango gets up from the kick and pulls Stratus off of Maxine and gives her a hard glare. Stratus looks at Fandango with worried eyes then goes in for a slap but Fandango catches her hand and shoves her aside. While this is happening Homicide is holding onto his Ironman Championship belt while waiting for Fandango to turn over. Stratus decides it's best to leave the ring as Fandango looks relieved for that to be over with and turns around, Homicide running at Fandango with the belt and is about to make contact with Fandango but Bate Man shoves Fandango out of the way and take the belt hit instead! Bate Man collapses to the mat and rolls by the ropes as Homicide drops the belt can't believe what just happened but doesn't have the chance to think twice as Fandango kicks Homicide in the gut and shoves the belt to the center of the ring with his foot, then brings Homicide away from the ropes and hits a quick by lethal Swinging STO onto the belt! The crowd is riled up now as Fandango goes down for the cover!

Joey Styles: Homicide is knocked out! This is over folks!

1!

2!
3!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Your winners of the match: The Modern Day Double Dragons!

Fandango-2.jpg

Screenshot2011-08-06at14604AM.png

Fandango has his hands raised up from the referee in celebration but it is cut short when The Rock re-enters the ring and starts to attack Fandango!

Joey Styles: What is this? What's The Rock doing!?

William Regal: Well my guess is that The Rock wants to send a message to Fandango right here.

The Rock hits some quick heymakers to Fandango then steps back and hits a giant one to Fandango which knocks him back to the ropes. Fandango's face is turning red as Fandango suddenly bolts towards The Rock in a blind of fury but The Rock sees it coming and hits Fandango with the spinebuster! The Rock looks down as Konnan and Hernandez enters the ring and brings Bate Man to the center of the ring. Hernandez hits a punch to Bate Man's gut, then Konnan hits a 187 DDT onto Bate Man. The Rock then looks down and kicks Bate Man away, rolling out of the ring as he picks up Fandango and nails the Rock Bottom! The crowd is giving off a mixed reaction now as The Rock is preparing for The People's Elbow. Homicide is up now and they give The Rock some space as The Rock is prepping for The People's Elbow but Bate Man quickly climbs off onto the turnbuckles from the outside and hits The Rock with a missile dropkick! LAX doesn't look too impressed with the sudden attack until...

[video=youtube;6vwNBWTmx0s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6vwNBWTmx0s&t=0[/video]

Joey Styles: He's here again!

Tazz: It's the Icon!

Sting's theme music blares throughout the PA systems as LAX all stand in the ring, watching the entrance while waiting for Sting but Sting enters the ring from behind while wielding a baseball bat! Homicide is first to turn around as Sting hits him in the gut, Homicide falling down as Hernandez and Konnan both turn around and charge at Sting. Sting hits Konnan in the knees first then ducks a clothesline from Hernandez, then clocks him over the head with the black baseball bat! The Rock is up now and looks surprised to see Sting with the bat but Trish enters the ring and tries to stop Sting from hitting The Rock with the bat. Sting mocks Stratus by looking at the bat, then at The Rock, then at the bat again and threatens Stratus with it but Umaga appears from nowhere and turns Sting around, and hits him with a Samoan Spike! Umaga yells into the crowd now as is pleased on what he did! Trish looks happy too but screams as Umaga turns around but gets hit from a speeding Rhino and a GORE!! Umaga rolls out of the ring in pain as The Rock looks angry and is about to tear Rhino a new one but The Modern Day Double Dragons and Sting are all up now and chase both Rocky and Stratus out of the ring, as well as all the members of LAX!

Tazz: Wow what a fight that we just saw!

Joey Styles: There's clearly a conflict of interest around here on Anarchy! I wonder how things will play out in the future?

LAX and Trish's clients all are walking up the ramp while looking at the group in the ring, urging them to get back inside so they can finish their business. Stratus and Homicide both tell their groups to cool it and wait for the next time that they are together. They make it to the ramp and point to the ring as Fandango starts to show off the International title and Sting shows off his black baseball bat, all the faces in the ring are clearly happy owning the ring at that moment, and plan on doing so as the heels are still glaring at the lot in the ring, the ending credits showing up to close off the show.

CREDITS
The Rock promo- Slim
Dolph Ziggler promo- Blizzard
Seth Rollins promo- Andrew
Sting vs. JBL- Chase
Tyson Kidd promo- CliqueClacks
Jeff Hardy promo- ShanegoFett
Tyson Kidd vs. Rhino, The Rock vs. Seth Rollins- Sam
Bully Ray vs. Perry Saturn, MDDD vs. LAX, graphics- natlav
First three Gauntlet matches, Austin promo, putting show together, opening segment, part of Rollins promo, commercials- Chris Dresden

CONFIRMED FOR SUMMERSLAM

International Championship
Fandango(c) vs. The Rock

Last Man Standing
Extreme Championship
Umaga(c) vs. Sting

Extreme Rules Hell in a Cell
Loser surrenders rematch
CM Punk vs. Rhino

Last edited:

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Wednesday Night Anarchy 8/14/13 PREVIEW!

Last week was Anarchy at its finest as there was a change-up in commentary, Sting had to compete in a Gauntlet match, and several Summerslam matches were set in stone. This week, eleven days before Summerslam, Anarchy looks to keep the momentum going as it hosts the finals of the Ironman Championship Tournament and more!

JeffH_zps3b646c39.jpg
VS.
Moore_zps04bb03cd.jpg

Last week Mick Foley hyped a bunch of new talent signings, and one of them was the "Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy who made it a point to appear live before the crowd and address them. This week, Jeff makes his in-ring debut against his brother's tag team partner and student, Shannon Moore. When the "Pupil of Mattitude" and the leader of the "Creatures of the Night" lock up, will Shannon pull out the victory or will Jeff be his Swanton song?

Saturn_zps86fcd9a9.jpg
VS.
Anardz_zpsabdf71d7.jpg

It is finally time to find out who will face Homicide at Summerslam as the tournament finals are upon us. Will Ziggler's week off prove to be the rest he needed or will Perry Saturn mop the floor with him?

Rollins_zpsb7ae91ec.jpg
VS.
Christian_zpsa02b5cfc.jpg

Jeff Hardy isn't the only one making his in-ring debut this week, as the "Instant Classic" Christian is as well, and who better than the holder of Anarchy's Money in the Bank briefcase? With Rollins out to avenge his recent losses, is it going to be a night of celebration for Christian or a pity party?

TheRock-1.jpg
umagaanar_zps62221870.jpg
Homicide_zps9f9c9641.jpg
, &
CMPunkAnar_zps860ee3d9.jpg
VS.
Bateman_zps764cf060.jpg
JohnnyDangoChampion_zpsc564fb7f.jpg
RhinoAnar_zpsa9a269a5.jpg
, &
StingAnar_zpsfc1acf29.jpg

It's a star-studded main event as the number one contender to the International Championship The Rock teams with the Extreme Champion Umaga, the Ironman Champion Homicide, and the "Best in the World" CM Punk to take on the "Fro'd Crusader" Bate Man, the International Champion Fandango, the number one contender to the Extreme Championship the "Icon" Sting, and the "War Machine" Rhino. When three Summerslam matches get previewed in the confines of this match, will it be a victory for the "People's Champion", "Samoan Bulldozer", "Notorious 187", and "Straight Edge Superstar" or a win for the others?

PROMOS
ANYONE

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: Wednesday Night Anarchy 8/7/13 Edition

Awesome edition of Anarchy guys. CliqueClacks has a future as Tyson Kidd after that promo he just put on can't wait to see what he does next. Shane's Hardy is sweet too. I really liked the ending to the show so much mayhem. So much craziness and I can't wait to see what is going to go on. Congrats Slim, you and Bumxout will no doubt tear it up again, but this one will be interesting since he is The Rock so can't wait for that thread. Sting vs Umaga should be good too.

It was fun to face against Bumxout. Wish I could have evened it out, but its ok the match was fun read throughout which is what matters most too me. Nevermind Totally forgot about Blizzard didn't have a match this week, and that Saturn vs Ziggler in the finals.

Last edited:

ShanegoFett

Reaction score

Now I gotta say, that was a show I enjoyed reading. Just really cool all the way through.

Thought it was really surprising to see Rock get the shot at Fandango. BUT, because I wasnt expecting that, it makes sense to have Rhino/Punk have a blow off with that stip. Also, gives Fandango a huge rub if he can beat the Rock. Its a great dynamic, the thread for that will be great.

Umaga and Sting should be nice too. The only thing is that (and Im not talking about me, I just got here and havent done anything haha) its another case of one TT having multiple matches at a ppv. I TOTALLY GET WHY. And its absolutely fine, I have no gripes about that, but it does seem to take a bit away from others. Though, its a feud so it makes sense. Know what I'm saying?

Promos were really nice, I cant wait to screw around with Jeff on Anarchy. I think it'll be a lot of fun. Cant wait to see the card and yeah

Anarchy Rules.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
UWF Anarchy 8/14/13: The Rock/Umaga/CM Punk/Homicie vs Fandango/Bateman/Rhino/Sting

Fans in the arena are excited to be there when all of a sudden

[video=youtube;QpEBZRrdD4Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpEBZRrdD4Y[/video]

images

Fans begin to boo like crazy hearing L.A.X's theme music, but out only comes the Ironman champion Homicide. Fans boo as Homicide makes his way to the ring, and he holds his title high in the sky as the fans boo. Homicide goes as he enters the ring, and he grabs a microphone and he begins to speak to the fans.

Homicide: Braaaaapppppp, Brrrrrappppppppp. It is I the Ironman champion of the UWF, the "Notorious 187" Homicide, and last Wednesday you saw the Gringos get the upperhand. I'll admit those idiots beat us, but you know what that was just one misstep in our violent takeover of the UWF, but its okay because you know what it seems like that I am force to work with another team here in the UWF, and this is a team you don't want to mess with. Ya see I am going to partner with Umaga, The Rock, and CM Punk. Now Trish I understand these two men are your clients, and I just want to say as a reprsenative of the Latino American Xchange is that L.A.X has no problems with Umaga, nor the Rock. We look at these men as equals to us, and we respect these two men. They are no way associated with the Gringo uphold in the UWF, so let me tell you Umaga and the Rock are cool with us. Now for my other partner CM Punk... Punk let me tell you something buddy you understand what Hernandez, Konan, and I represent. I respect you Punk for who you are. Even though you have the makings of a Gringo, you're not apart of the uphold of this UWF so as of right now so called Mr. Best in the World you're cool with us right now.

Fans boo as he praises the heels and Homicide goes onto speak once more

Homicide: Now moving onto my opponents let me just say this. Rhino I know who the hell you are, and you are someone who is I guess well respected here in the UWF, but Rhino as of late you're kind of being a loser. You were in the tournament to challenge me for my title, but you loss. You loss to some dude who loves a mop? Really a mop what is the matter with you son? Then you can't even beat a new comer in Tyson Kidd. Look here Rhino if you think I am afraid of you, and your damn gore I don't care about you one damn bit, now moving on to Sting. Sting it seems like you want to play hero just like that Bateman fool. Always trying to save the day, last time we met Sting you felt the wrath of our violence you took a damn beating. You see Sting don't mess with L.A.X cause Sting you already have a death sentence with Russo you don't want to have to deal with us at all.

fans boo as Homicide goes and he begins to talk

Homicide: Now this next team is a dolor en el culo... these two have been people that I have dealth with time, and time again and that is those Modern Day Dos Gringos. These two seem to like to be a dolor en el culo, and you know what it is time I ended that once and for all. You two Gringos are disgraces to lucha libre, with your silly shenanigans that have nothing to do with lucha libre. Talking about disgustin pound town, and saying about dancing. You guys act like team work is something to joke about when team work is all about being a familia and not about who takes the lead and all that bs you two like to speak. So this Wednesday this team I am on we will reign dominate, oh and one last thing to whoever wins between Ziggler, and Saturn good luck against me vatos, because I don't care which one of you weirdos win the match.

Fans boo as Homicide waits for his team or opponents to come out

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: Wednesday Night Anarchy 8/14/13 PREVIEW!

Wow what a stacked main event. I take it its essentially a 3 on 3 match? Or do Slim and I TT twice?

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: UWF - Anarchy Writing Assignments

[video=youtube;yPNFVj-pISU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPNFVj-pISU[/video]

tna-impact-pyro-o.gif

The crowd go crazy as the Anarchy theme plays and pyro goes off inside the sold out arena. The camera quickly pans the crowd and then up the ramp as the pyro continues to shoot out of everywhere imaginable before the camera pans over to the commentary table where Joey Styles, Taz, and William Regal are sitting by.

tumblr_lhnx8ahkBx1qgkaqlo1_400.jpg
&
regal2_display_image.jpg

Taz: Good evening ladies and gents and welcome to another edition of Wednesday Night Anarchy. I'm the "Human Suplex Machine" Taz.

Joey Styles: And by his side is the well-known "Voice of Extreme" Joey Styles.

William Regal: And rounding out the trio is the English gentleman, William Regal.

Taz: Fellas, we're only eleven days away from the biggest party of the summer, and the closer we get the higher the heat gets cranked up around here!

Joey Styles: And for an example of just that, look no farther than tonight's card. Making his debut tonight is one of Anarchy's newest signings, the "Instant Classic" Christian as he takes on a man that needs a big win after his luck as of late, the Money in the Bank briefcase holder Seth Rollins.

William Regal: And we've arrived to the finals of the Ironman Championship Tournament, gents. After tonight, we'll know who's facing Homicide for the belt at Summerslam when Perry Saturn and Dolph Ziggler go head-to-head.

Taz: And what a main event we've got on our hands. It's a stacked Summerslam preview as the number one contender to the International Championship The Rock teams up with the Extreme Champion Umaga, the Ironman Champion Homicide, and the "Best in the World" CM Punk to take on the International Champion Fandango, the "Fro'd Crusader" Bate Man, the "War Machine" Rhino, and the number one contender to the Extreme Championship the "Icon" Sting. Whew, what a mouthful!

Joey Styles: But coming up next, we've got another debut ready to get underway as the "Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy takes on Shannon Moore!

DING DING!

As the opening bell rings, the camera pans to the ring where Christy Hemme is standing by, ready to do the introductions for the first match.

christy_hemme_slow_camera_pan_gif_by_opticgoo-d5av630.gif

Anarchy is about to get more extreme, because the lights darken and purples and greens surround the stage area. Suddenly, a forgotten riff fills the PA system and the crowd loses its mind!

"So you see the writing on the waaaaaalllll..."
[video=youtube;VlmGozaoTXU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlmGozaoTXU[/video]

The music of Jeff Hardy hits and the crowd goes crazy! The charismatic enigma strolls out onto the staged, dressed in his unusual way as always. Jeff seems disinterested at first, even with the response, but then he bursts out with energy and throws his arms out; yelling to the crowd.

Christy Hemme: From Cameron, North Carolina. Weighing in at two hundred and fifteen pounds. The "Charismatic Enigma", Jeff Hardy!

He dances on the stage, and throws up the Gunz taunt, before jogging down the ramp towards the ring. Jeff high fives the fans ringside that love him so much, while he makes his way down.

tumblr_mqkvr6OYkM1rmijiuo1_1280.jpg

Jeff smiles and then begins to run, sliding into the ring under the bottom rope. He jogs over to the far side of the ring and climbs the second turnbuckle hitting his older pose. The crowd pop as Hardy nods his head in agreement with the crowd. He gets down and prepares for his match as Christy gets ready to continue her introductions.

[video=youtube;uAIW-nNjfa8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAIW-nNjfa8[/video]

Search For: MATT HARDY
Enter Keyword: VERSION 1.0

tumblr_mdmli3mcKd1rk5wnbo2_400.gif

The file finishes loading as Shannon Moore enters the arena to a chorus of boo's. Moore is without Matt Hardy and Reby Sky and instead has decided to fly solo tonight. Tonight's Moore Fact is "Shannon Moore isn't a poser". Moore stands on the stage and raises the V1 sign into the air before heading down the ramp.

Christy Hemme: From Cameron, North Carolina. Weighing in at one hundred and seventy-five pounds. He is the "Pupil of Mattitude", Shannon Moore!

Shannon continues down the ramp as he ignores the crowd for the most part, focusing his attention entirely on his opponent for the night Jeff Hardy. Moore rolls into the ring and heads to the ropes where he stands on the middle rope and raises the V1 into the air again to soak in the crowd's negative reaction.

2JeffvsShannon.png

DING DING!

[INSERT HARDY VS. MOORE HERE]

COMMERCIAL ONE

I video of Tyson Kidd & Natalya pops up on the titantron, as the two appear to not be at the arena, however at a nearby hotel.

tumblr_mqeo4rkuVe1rquw9uo2_250.gif

Tyson Kidd has a cocky grin on his face as he looks into the camera.

Tyson Kidd
This week I was a little concerned, I was concerned for our network, because without me on the show, the ratings would fall drastically, but thankfully, since I am a company man, I'm here for each and every one of you. I must not understand American logic, because last week, I not only beat a former World Champion, I made him tap out. The week before that, I ended Triple H's career. So to leave me off of Anarchy is just a bad move on managements part, I'm money, I'm the reason any of you fat slobs buy a ticket to the show. To see me! The Crown Prince of Anarchy, Tyson Kidd. I'm not here to sit and complain, I'm here to talk about what happened last week, CM Punk, thank you my friend, although I could and was about to do it myself, I still want to thank you. A lot of you at home are probably confused as to why I would thank an American, it's simple, CM Punk isn't like you Americans, he doesn't drink, he doesn't do drugs, he works hard to get where he's at. Unlike all of you. Many of you have probably never accomplished any thing in your lives. So you can buy a ticket and chant that I suck all night long, it doesn't change the fact that I get paid to do something you can't do but have always wanted to do. So go ahead, chant USA, it won't throw off my game plan, I still am I going to do what I set out to do, and that's be the best thing in this company. I'm on my way, the office may be blind to it right now, but before you know it, I'll be on top, and every single one of you will still carry on with your stupid chants saying that I suck, well ask men like Triple H and Rhino how bad I suck! Last week I made Rhino tap and the week before that I ended Triple H's career. Go ask them how bad I suck, or go chant USA in their faces. None of you have realized it yet, but I'm the real deal. Any of the fans that feel the need to heckle either myself or my now fiance Nattie, I dare any of you to climb that guard rail and hop in the ring with either of us. Every single one of you needs to learn some respect. You need to respect greatness, each and every week you're seeing history in the making, a star becoming a legend, greatness meeting destiny. In fifty years, you're just going to tell your fat grand-kids that you watched Tyson Kidd at an Anarchy show, and they won't believe you because I will go down as the greatest wrestler to ever step foot through those ropes. I am a hall of famer in the making and I know it makes every single one of you sick and you know what it should. I am treated like Royalty in Canada! When I come down to the states I get spit on and boo'd, and why is that? It's because you all know that I'm not only better than you, but I'm better than all of your favorites, and instead of admitting it, you would rather hate me. You want to know what's the worst? I don't even get praise from the boys in the back, because they're just like all of you, unintelligent, drugged up slobs that don't know talent when they see it. Why even bother going out there and busting my ass each and every week for all of you, if none of you respect it? That's simple, it's to piss every single one of you off. As much as you all hate me, I hate every one of you even more. That doesn't just go for you cretins in the audience either, that goes for all the boys in the back. I know you hate me, why not right? I have more talent then all of them, I have the woman of their dreams on my arm, not to mention I'm damn handsome too. By the way, why don't we all get a good long look at Nattie right now, as you can see how she's dressed, we've been celebrating my win all week.

The crowd boo's as the couple begins to kiss on the titantron. When they finally break the kiss, Tyson stands up and walks out of the view of the camera, leaving Natalya by herself to speak to the camera. To prevent all of the "Woo's" from the crowd, she quickly covers her lingerie clad body with a blanket, which stops the men's chants dead in their tracks.

Natalya Neidhart
You know, I must say, ever since Tyson and I have arrived here in UWF, he's a completely different man, he has this new energy about, a new way he conducts himself. I kinda like it. There's this new found cockiness about him that just turns me on, I've known him for around ten years, but lately he's just been on fire. He's never looked better in his life. This is just a warning to everybody on that roster, like he said, he's not one to be messed with or overlooked. He won't be over shadowed for long. He has what it takes to headline any show, he can carry not only this brand, but all of UWF, we're just waiting for his time to come, but until then, he's just going to do what he does best. Look at last week for example, Tysons' confidence is what won that match. He made a former World Champion tap out in only his third match on Anarchy. That's huge! Now, if you don't mind, we're going to get back to celebrating.

As Natalya finishes that sentence, Tyson comes back into view, superkicking the camera man, leaving the camera on the ground, sideways. Now with the camera only picking up Natalya and Tysons' feet, all the crowd can see are the two standing by each other before Natalyas' top is tossed onto the camera, making the titantron go black. The men in the crowd let out a roar, before the live feed from their hotel is cut off, you can hear Natalya let out a "Yeah Baby!". The production team quickly cuts off the video as the crowd boos. Things now return to the ring.

DING DING!

"I'M HERE TO SHOW THE WORLD,

I'M HERE TO SHOW THE WORLD.

COME ON,

BRING IT ON!"

[video=youtube;YSmZONW3sIY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSmZONW3sIY[/video]

dSyrw.gif

Dolph Ziggler’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd bursts in thunderous boo’s. After the drums kicks in, Ziggler makes his way out onto the stage. Ziggler, as cocky as he can be, struts over to the end of the stage as he does his signature spin, with his back now facing the cameras. Ziggler shakes his hips, as he faces the cameras once again, screaming out ‘how damn good am I?!’.

Christy Hemme: From Hollywood, Florida. Weighing in at two hundred and thirteen pounds. He is the "Show Off", Dolph Ziggler!

Ziggler continues his entrance down the ramp, as he soaks in the boos and insults from the fans. Ziggler makes his way past the ramp, as he walks over to the side of the ring. Ziggler slides on the apron, as he goes to enter the ring, before stopping and sitting on the middle rope, staring at the fans. Ziggler enters the ring as he jumps on the middle turnbuckle, soaking in the fan’s boos once again, with a smirk across his face. Ziggler hops off the turnbuckle and prepares for his match.

05.jpg

08_display_image.jpg

Christy Hemme: Being accompanied to the ring by Terri Runnels. From Boston, Massachusetts. Weighing in at two hundred and forty-one pounds. Representing MopHead, Perry Saturn!

Perry slides in the ring as Terri remains ringside, leaving Perry in the ring to lean Moppy in the corner as the ring bell sounds again.

2AnarchySaturnZiggler.png

DING DING!

[INSERT SATURN VS. ZIGGLER HERE]

COMMERCIAL TWO

DING DING!

GO!!!

[video=youtube;6717uT_97SY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6717uT_97SY[/video]

"Just Close Your Eyes" by Story Of The Year can be heard bellowing out of the arena's PA system, signalling the imminent arrival of Captain Charisma, Christian. Although many UWF fans can be seen singing along with the theme music, it's not due to their enjoyment of the arriving Christian, rather due to the fact they just enjoy the song. Just five to ten seconds after the commencement of his theme music, Christian emerges from the back sporting a smirk on his face as he looks around at the booing audience. Christian only momentarily stands on the stage before choosing to make his way down the ramp towards the ring.

8382.jpg

Christy Hemme: From Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Weighing in at two hundred and twelve pounds. Christian!

Fans can be seen hurling abuse at the charismatic man, but Christian doesn't acknowledge the jeers whatsoever, as he is focused on his objective. Christian reaches the bottom of the ramp, rounds the corner and walks up the steel steps, before approaching the ring ropes. Christian walks along the ring apron, wipes his feet and enters the ring.

[video=youtube;wO5P7Sgpc8s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO5P7Sgpc8s[/video]

"1958" by A Day To Remember, the theme song of Seth Rollins, begins to play as the entire crowd reacts negatively as they shower him with boos. The camera pans to the stands where Rollins is entering through the crowd, showing off his Money in the Bank briefcase to further negativity.

Christy Hemme: From Davenport, Iowa. Weighing in at two hundred and nine pounds. He is the holder of the Anarchy Money in the Bank briefcase, Seth Rollins!

As Rollins arrives at the bottom, he leaps the barricade and slides into the ring. He hands his briefcase to the referee as the bell rings again and the match gets underway.

2AnarchyRollinsChristian.png

DING DING!

[INSERT ROLLINS VS. CHRISTIAN HERE]

COMMERCIAL THREE

DING DING!

2Anarchy8ManTag-1.png

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Umaga and Derrick Bateman are both starting off the match for their respective teams as Bateman looks slightly nervous squaring off against the Samoan Bulldozer. Trish is at ringside cheering on for Umaga as Bateman runs up and tries to go for a shoulder block but isn't able to move the big man. Umaga just stares at Bateman as Bateman backs up and charges at Umaga again and hits a second shoulder block but Umaga still doesn't move. Umaga then snorts out his displeasure as Bateman backs up and charges at Umaga once again but Umaga goes for a clothesline which Bateman ducks, Bateman bounces off the ropes and runs up to Umaga and hits a dropkick, losing his balance but doesn't fall down. Bateman gets up and hits another dropkick and knocks down the big Samoan! Bateman looks pleased to have done that as Umaga slowly gets himself to his feet but Bateman goes behind him and executes a Russian leg sweep. Bateman then goes onto the apron as he looks at Umaga and goes for a springboard legdrop but Umaga moves out of the way. Umaga is already signalling for the Samoan Spike and approaches Bateman with it but Bateman jumps in the air and executes a hurricarana onto Umaga!

Taz: Wow I think Derrick Bateman just saved himself from a brutal shot of Umaga's! The kid's lucky there.

Umaga rolls near his corner and looks shocked that Bateman just pulled that off as he looks to his corner and tags in The Rock into the match! The Rock is getting a mixed reaction as he enters the ring and look at Bateman with wide eyes. Bateman seems to have butterflys in his stomach as they circle each other around the ring and Bateman tries to go for a takedown but the Rock keeps him grounded. The Rock shoves Bateman away and goes for a running clothesline but Bateman ducks under and hits a few swift shots to the head, then goes for a roundhouse kick but The Rock catches it, releases the leg and hits a huge heymaker onto Bateman. Bateman backs up a few paces as The Rock walks up and kicks Bateman in the gut and executes a snap DDT onto Bateman! Stratus starts to cheer for her man as The Rock goes for the cover..

1!

2!

And Fandango breaks the cover. The Rock has a staredown with Fandango, Fandango giving the Rock a creepy look as he backs away gracefully with The Rock giving him a raised eyebrow but gets distracted enough as Bateman jumps onto The Rock's back and gets him into the sleeper hold! Bateman looks to be struggling with all of his power to try and take out The Rock but The Rock stands there rolling his eyes, appearing to not even being affected from the hold as he grabs Bateman's arm and throws him over his shoulder. Bateman his holding onto his back in comfort as he tries to crawl to his corner but The Rock grabs onto his foot and denies him the opportunity. Bateman develops a funny look as he tries to reach his corner while crying out, but then turns around and kicks The Rock in the head as he jumps to his corner and tags in Sting into the match!

Styles: Here comes 'The Icon' ladies and gentleman! Things are going to get serious real quick!

Sting storms into the ring as he runs up and nails several quick rights to The Rock as The Rock is trying to defend himself from them, but is uable to as Sting knocks him down completely and lands some mounted punches. Sting gets up now as Umaga comes charging at Sting but Sting ducks the attack and lands some rights onto Umaga. Umaga knees Sting in the gut as he goes for the Samoa Drop but Sting slips behind him and nails a neckbreaker onto Umaga! The Rock is up now and hits a quick shot onto Sting, then another hit to the head as Sting looks to be confused a bit now but The Rock isn't giving him any breathing space as he nails a VICIOUS running clothesline onto Sting! The Rock gets up now and starts to yell to himself as he's looking to get a Rock Bottom into Sting already. Sting is getting to his feet as The Rock lunges at Sting and goes for The Rock Bottom but Sting elbows The Rock in the head a couple of times then knees him in the gut as he goes for the Scorpion Death Drop and nails it! The crowd loves it as Sting goes for the cover.

1!

2!

And Umaga breaks up the pin! Sting shoots up to his feet as he's pissed off now at Umaga. Umaga doesn't look to be pleased that his authority is being challanged as they start to exchange punches now as CM Punk and Homicide enters and the three starts to beat down on Sting but Fandango, Rhino and Derrick Bateman all enters the ring and all 8 men are now brawling inside the ring. Bateman throws out Homicide, Rhino and CM Punk both leave the ring and eventually Fandango and Umaga roll out of the ring as Sting and The Rock are left standing after the mini brawl and they are both looking at each other now. Both men are #1 Contenders in their matches for Summerslam but right now they want to prove their dominance over one another. Sting and The Rock both runs up and starts to exhange punches between each other once again, this time Sting seems to be getting the upper hand as he brings The Rock over to the corner and kicks him in the stomach then goes onto the turnbuckles as he hits The Rock with the 10 punches.

William: So much action happening at once. I mean look at the carnage outsid the ring!

Meanwhile outside the ring Homicide is brawling with Bateman, Rhino and CM Punk are going at it and Umaga and Fandango are exchanging blows. Umaga headbutts Fandango as Fandango goes onto his knees. Umaga and Trish both look under the ring as they end up pulling a table out of the ring as Trish sets it up as Umaga goes after Fandango but Fandango drives his fist into Umaga's gut. The referee tells everyone to get to their corners as Sting is ready to go for the DDT but The Rock lifts up Sting and rams him to the corner where he follows up with a series of shoulder thrusts. Everyone is back to their ring posts as The Rock is still laying waste to Sting with a series of punches and kicks, then whips him to the opposite corner where Sting crashes to the turnbuckles. Rock then runs up and goes for a running clothesline but ends up eating Sting's foot instead. Rock backs up a few steps as he runs back up to Sting but Sting steps up and hits the reverse atomic drop onto Rock, then brings him to the center of the ring and hits a running DDT onto The Rock! Sting then goes down covers Rock...

1!

2!

And The Rock kicks out! The Rock takes a quick look at the ref and starts to argue with him about the count then turns his attention to Sting and lifts him up then nails the Spinebuster onto Sting! The Rock looks down at Sting as Trish Stratus is cheering from ringside. The face team is cheering on Sting as The Rock is signalling for The Rock Bottom again, waiting as Sting is slowly making his way up again. The Rock watches Sting very closely as Sting is up on his feet and Rock lunges at Sting, nailing The Rock Bottom! The Rock is fired up in the ring now as he is preparing for The People's Elbow as he throws his elbow pad to the crowd and runs towards the ropes, jumps over Sting and returns to him as he poses to the crowd then drops the elbow but Sting moves out of the way just in time, Rock crashing to the mat as Sting gets up and jumps to his corner as he tags in Fandango into the match!

Tazz: Oh my, here comes the International Champ Fandango!

Fandango enters the ring and takes down Rock with a fashy clothesline, then looks at the approaching Homicide as he hits a flashy discus punch onto him. CM Punk enters the ring and goes after Fandango himself but Fandango ducks the attack and quickly hits a classy Russian Leg Sweep onto Punk. Fandango gets up but gets Ambushed from Umaga as Umaga is hitting some shots to the back but Derrick Bateman jumps onto the apron and hits Umaga with a springboard missile dropkick! Rhino then comes in and helps clear the ring with Derrick Bateman as Fandango hits a punch to The Rock's head, trying to keep him at bay as The Rock is trying to get the upper hand over his opponent at Summerslam. Fandango has Rock on both knees as he's landing some roundhouse kicks to the shoulder of Rock, then spins around as he goes for a back kick to The Rock's forehead but Rock catches it and gets onto his feet, Rocky then throws Fandango's leg down ands hits a big heymaker to Fandango's face. Fandango checks on his face and sees that his nose is actually broken and there's a bit of blood on it. Fandango slowly turns around and his face suddenly evolves into a sea of red fury as Rock tries to go for another punch but Fandango no sells that. Rock looks to be a tad worried as Fandango lets out a shivering battlecry and takes down The Rock and starts to wail on him with mounted punches.

Regal: Poor bloke got his pretty face broken up, now he's taking his anger all out on The Rock.

Taz: Oh man he's going wild on The Rock now. I mean look at him go.

Fandango has a fire being ignited in his eyes as he picks up The Rock and throws him to the corner where he furiously lands some punches to Rock. Rock sits down at the corner where Fandango starts to hit some stomps onto Rock then places his foot onto Rock's face as he is applying some pressure to the head. The referee forces Fandango to let go eventually as Fandango back up a few steps, but doesn't want to stop there so he runs up to The Rock and boots him across the face. The Rock is laying by the ropes as Fandango is screaming out in fury now, wanting blood because The Rock wrecked his face. Maxine jumps onto the apron and tries to calm him down but Fandango tells her to shut up, clearly now lost his cool. Umaga though comes from behind and turns around Fandango and nails the Samoan Spike onto Fandango! Trish is smiling now as Maxine tries to go after her at ringside but the referee doesn't allow it. Meanwhile The Rock is back up and walks up to his corner and tags in Homicide into the match.

Styles: I think Fandango was a bit too involved in this match guys, and now he's pretty much knocked out from the Samoan Spike. Fandango's in real trouble now!

Homicide walks up to Fandango as he circles around him and begins to stomp onto him, not happy that he lost the main event last week on Anarchy. Homicide crouches down and starts to mock Fandango, then gets up and lands a couple of soccer kicks to the chest and back of Fandango. Fandango tries to get to his hands and knees but Homicide boots Fandango back down with his foot. Fandango is clearly getting pissed off now as Homicide walks up and begins to stomp onto Fandango's head. Homicide then drags Fandango to the center of the ring where he then climbs onto the top rope and jumps off it, landing a diving double stomp onto Fandango! Homicide is posing to the crowd now and yells down to Fandango, then picks him up and goes behind him, lifts Fandango up by the back and does the Da Cop Killa onto Fandango! Fandango looks to be down as Homcide goes for the cover..

1!

2!

AND FANDANGO KICKS OUT! Homicide is the one now getting annoyed as he picks up up Fandango and tries to set Fandango up for the Gringo Cutter but Fandango shoves Homicide away from him. Homicide then snorts out loud as he turns around to face Fandango but Fandango quick hits Homicide with a spinning heel kick! Homicide is down now as Fandango goes onto one knee, trying to catch his breath. Fandango gets onto both feet as he looks at the heel team at the corner then picks up Homicide and nails the Swinging STO onto Homicide! Fandango then slowly climbs to the top rope as he's preparing to jump onto Homicide but Homicide runs up and tries to go for a quick superplex but Fandango shoves Homicide to the ground, still on his feet. Fandango then jumps at Homicide but Homicide sees it coming and executes the Gringo Cutter onto Fandango! Homicide is feeling it now as he picks up Fandango again and tries to go for Da Cop Killa once again but Fandango slips behind it, then both men rush at each other as they nail a double clothesline onto each other.

Taz: Both men are down! What's going to happen now?!

Homicide and Fandango are both slowly crawling towards their respective teammates as they try and tag someone into the match. CM Punk is the only man in his corner as Homicide reaches CM Punk and tags him into the match as Fandango is ready to tag Rhino into the match but Rock and Umaga both pull down Fandango's partners to ringside, preventing the tag! Fandango has a look of dispair on him as Punk runs up and boots Fandango on the back of the head. Meanwhile a brawl between the 5 men is happening at ringside as Homicide comes in and joins the brawl at ringside. Punk brings Fandango to the center of the ring where he starts to land some mounted punches and starts to mock Fandango, claiming that his title belongs to CM Punk soon. The Rock and Rhino are brawling near the annoncers table as Sting and Homicide are fighting on the exact oppsite side, Umaga is laying waste to Bateman somewhere in the middle as he slams Bateman onto the security barrier.

Regal: Oh dear this is getting brutal now. Why is there no order in this match?

Styles: Because this is Anarchy! There's no order needed!

Punk is in the center of the ring now bringing Fandango onto his feet as he nails a vicious DDT, driving Fandango's head to the ground! Punk then looks into the audience and starts to yell at them, saying how he's the best in the world as he picks up Fandango and his setting him up for the Go To Sleep but Fandango slips out and hits a Reverse DDT onto Punk instead. Meanwhile Rock and Rhino are fighting by the corner of the barrier as Rock slams Rhino's head onto the barrier, temporarily stunning Rhino as Rock rams Rhino onto the barrier. Rock then backs up a few paces and runs at Rhino but Rhino gets out of the way and Rock crashes to the barrier. Rhino the steps up several paces away as he looks at Rock with keen eyes and charges at Rocky, then lands a HUGE GORE as Rhino and The Rock crashes through the security barrier completely! The crowd is chanting "holy shit" as both men appear to be unconscious!

Taz: Holy shit! Did you see that?!

Bateman is down now at ringside as Umaga climbs onto the top turnbuckle and is prepared to jump onto Derrick Bateman from ringside with Trish holding him in place while Punk nails a low blow onto Fandango and executes a vertical suplex onto Fandango. Umaga is ready to jump as Sting appears out of nowhere and shoves Umaga off the top turnbuckles, crashing nearby while crushing Stratus between him and the barricade! Umaga and Stratus are both down completely as Sting appears to be content that he left his mark on Umaga but Homicide climbs onto the rope behind Sting and looks behind him where the table is at, puts Sting onto his back while hooking both arms as he looks behind him a final time, jumps off the ropes and lands onto the table at ringside with Da Cop Killa!!

Joey Styles: OH MY GOD!!

Regal: For the love of God somebody check up on these people. Everyone seems to be seriously hurt in this match!

Taz: Hey come on baby, this is Anarchy we're talking about. This ain't for the weak of heart!

CM Punk is watching the madness unfold as he picks up Fandango once again and nails the Go To Sleep onto Fandango! Punk looks to be finally relieved that he has this match in the bag but Derrick Bateman comes climbing onto the apron holding onto a chair, jumps from the ropes and hits CM Punk on the back with a Van Terminator! Punk is down now as the crowd is going wild. Bateman helps Fandango up but Fandango pushes him away and starts to yell at him. Bateman asks what's wrong and Fandango points his finger to his broken nose and say's that's what's wrong. Bateman starts to giggle as Fandango tells him to get out of the ring so he can finish his match, to which Bateman shrugs his shoulders and leaves the ring. Fandango then turns around and sees Punk but Punk rises up quickly and gets Punk into a small package..

1!

2!

3!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Taz: Wait what?

Styles: CM PUNK PINNED THE CHAMP! HE PINNED THE INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!

Winners of the match: The Rock, Umaga, CM Punk, and Homicide!

TheRockWins_display_image.jpeg
new_umaga.jpg
Homicide-tna-superstar-10.jpg
CM-Punk-won-the-No_1-Contender-match.jpg

The crowd is firing off massive amounts of heat now as CM Punk quickly retreats from the ring as Fandango can't believe what just happened. Punk is walking up the steps now as the referee is holding out his hand in victory. Bateman rushes into the ring with Maxine as they all check up on Fandango, who appears to be mad as hell now. A bunch of medical personel is running up and is seeing everyone that's still down from the vicious match that was just witnessed.

Styles: Bodies everyone ladies and gentleman, I wonder who's going to make it to Summerslam in one piece after next week's episode?

Regal: Well I guess we will find out after Anarchy ladies and gentleman. Hopefully Anarchy's superstars will actually be able to particiapate in their matches without getting too seriously hurt.

Taz: This is crazy guys. What kind of wreckage will we witness next week? Well tune into Anarchy next week to find out. See you all next week on Anarchy!

The last shot is CM Punk signalling that he's going to win the International Title by doing the waist gesture to Fandango as Fandango is barely able to keep his anger bottled up, all while a bunch of the wrestlers, including Trish Stratus, is being checked up on by medical staff as stretchers are now being seen coming down to the ring.

CREDITS
Tyson Kidd and Natalya promo- CliqueClacks
Hardy vs. Moore- Chase
Saturn vs. Ziggler- Sam
Eight man tag main event- natlav
Christian vs. Rollins- Chris Dresden

CONFIRMED FOR SUMMERSLAM

Ironman Championship
Homicide(c) vs.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
UWF Anarchy 8/14/13 - Jeff Hardy vs. Shannon Moore

[video=youtube;iirK3WO5ixQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iirK3WO5ixQ[/video]

The crowd is confused as an unfamiliar theme comes over the PA system. After a few bars of "Chicken Huntin'", a man walks out sporting facepaint and a mohawk. It turns out to be Matt Hardy Version 1's MFer Shannon Moore, out by himself sans Matt and Reby. He runs down the ramp and hops onto the apron. He then scales the turnbuckle and lets out a scream.

Shannon-Moore.jpg

The crowd doesn't know what to make of all this as Moore is given a microphone. He looks out towards the stage and begins speaking.

hqdefault.jpg

Shannon Moore: Jeff, you and I go back a long way, man. We go back to the old TWF days, dogg! I don't have a problem with you whatsoever. I consider you like a brother, Jeff. I really do. Matt was always your big brother so it always felt like you were mine. When I think about Jeff Hardy, I don't think about what ya'll might think about. Ya'll might think about TLC matches or big crazy high-wire stunts but, when I think about Jeff Hardy, I think about the guy who used to tear it up in the ring with me back in OMEGA. When I think about Jeff Hardy, I think about the teenage boy who befriended a little 9-year-old kid in the neighborhood. When I think about Jeff Hardy, I think about my best friend.

The crowd still doesn't know how to quite take this. Shannon continues to speak directly to Jeff.

Shannon Moore: Jeff, I know you can hear me back there and I'd love for you to come down here so I can tell you all of this to your face but, I'll just tell these people. It's been weeks since I've been in contact with Matt. I have no idea where he is. Ever since he got beaten by Dolph Ziggler, he's been missing. I thought, being his brother, that you should know. Regardless of where he is, I hope he'll be watching this week because I plan on making him proud. You see, Jeff, I consider you my best friend, my big brother but Matt? Matt is much more. Matt is my leader, my guide, my sensei. Jeff, I love you but Matt is showing me a whole other world I had no idea existed. Mattitude has opened my eyes, Jeff. I've seen it's wonder. I can't speak for him, of course, but I'm sure he would have no problem allowing you to learn from him as well.

The crowd boos at the thought of that. Shannon is thrown off by this.

Shannon Moore: I don't understand you people. I'm out here talking from the heart and all you're concerned with is a damn wrestling show. Jeff, we may have a match this week, but that doesn't mean we have to act like animals, like these people out here. Please, Jeff, come join me in the ring and we can reminisce on good times.

Shannon lowers his microphone. He doesn't have to wait long.....

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh

This show opened in a great way. Loved what happened. Russo Hates Sting, that's obvious. A nice promo from Ziggler after the match. I can't find pictures like these :( So Seth is on Russo's "bad" side. He better beat The Rock. Nice promo from Kidd. A Canada promo. Team Canada returning? LOL. Loved the match of Sting and the things that happened. Raven,JBL, Warrior, Hogan? Stone Cold attacking Russo? That is like a co-main event. A nice promo from trio but they are going to take over nothing :p And The Rock has won. Seth is still on bad side of Russo. A great main event also loved the things that happened. A great show!

Status
Not open for further replies.