MWW: Masked Wrestler's Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
logo2.png

Season 1, Episode 4, live on PPV!

Match 1: Open Championship Qualifier
Rey Mysterio
id77510.jpg

vs.
Black Tiger IV
images

Hot open to the show as Black Tiger uses a ground based game in order to keep Mysterio off his feet. During the contest, Kimchee, manager of Delirious & Tursas comes out to scout his clients potential opposition next week. But once Rey Rey gets some momentum going he's difficult to stop. Rey Mysterio Drops the Dime to qualfy for next week’s Open Title match.

Excaliber attempts to interview Mankind, but he and Leatherface threaten to do to Excaliber what they did to Super Dragon if he doesn’t leave. Mankind then talks about how Super Dragon’s reputation is a facade and how he can’t even dream of matching the two of them in brutality. Mankind says he can’t wait for Dragon to return so he and Leatherface can maim and harm him all over again, and if he doesn’t they’ll just have to find a new toy to play with, before looking in Excaliber’s direction.

Match 2
Kendo Nagasaki
kendo_nagasaki203_203x152.jpg

vs.
Ebessan
ebessan.jpg

Representing Japanese tradition, Nagasaki is initially confused by Ebessan, who in turn doesn't know how to deal with Nagasaki's British influenced style. Kendo eventually manages to hit the Kamakazie Crash for the win. Impressive debut for Nagasaki.

Match 3: Atomicos Action!
Faceless & The Colony (Green Ant & Carpenter Ant w/Worker Ant)
Hell+in+a+cell.jpg
green-ant-head.jpg
carpenterant.jpg
worker_ant.jpg

vs.
Los Guerrero’s del Infiernal & Trust! (w/Sexy Star)
u_guerrero.jpg
1192112686_f.jpg
61-6pkE5RyL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
STAR.bmp

It’s a double preview match, as the two teams to qualify so far and next week’s opponents mix it up in Atomico’s action. The result is a bit of a weird one, as Carpenter Ant low blows Dragon Kid while the referee was distracted by Sin Cara Negro. This led to Green Ant then locking in CHIKARA Special: Green on Kid for the submission victory. The Colony get the win, but in uncharacteristic fashion.

Match 4
Ultramantis Black w/The Neo Solar Temple of Crossbones & Hydra
ultramantis-head.jpg
imagesqtbnANd9GcQ5mwk0LX6AyZofAU9SotENyhnjo5RzEhrItSxVbjrwSnKnF67gahpUTOiHSg.jpg
Hydra.gif

vs.
Psicosis
05.jpg

It’s a double surprise tonight. First UMB is flanked by Crossbones & Hydra, aka The Neo Solar Temple, then to the surprise of them, Psychosis arrives in MWW to face them! The match is fast paced from the get-go, with Psychosis eventually getting the win after slipping out of the Praying Mantis Bomb, hitting a Sit-Out suplex, then finishing with a top rope leg drop.

Post match, UMB could be heard saying to the camera “looks like I’ll need another member of my temple....”

Excaliber interviews Jigsaw. Jig says he's spent the last week scouting his opponents and feels he's fully prepared to become the first MWW Open Champion. He's looking forward to tying it up with old opponents Fire Ant, Tursas & Delirious and can't wait to battle Mysterio and Santo for the first time in his career. But make no mistake, he's here to win, not revel in the moment.

Match 5: Tag Title Qualifier
The Colony (Fire Ant & Soldier Ant w/Worker Ant)
fire-ant-head.jpg
soldier-ant-head.jpg
worker_ant.jpg

vs.
Incoherence
hallowicked-head.jpg
frightmare-head.jpg

In another move uncharacteristic of the group, The Colony got the win after Fire Ant hit the Beach break on Frightmare and Worker Ant held Hallowicked back from breaking the pin. What’s with the sudden rule breaking nature of the Colony?

Match 6: Open Title Qualifier
El Hijo del Santo
images-13__32115_std.jpg

vs.
El Generico
images

Prior to the contest, Excaliber orders Octagon back to the locker room. It makes little difference though as while going for the BRAINBUSTAHHHHH!, Santo front suplex’s Generico to the mat, hits a flying crossbody and pulls the tights for the victory, completing the field for next week’s main event Championship match.

Excaliber confirms next weeks huge main event. In a Survival of the Fittest Match, it'll be Jigsaw vs. Fire Ant vs. Delirious vs. Tursas vs. Rey Mysterio vs. El Hijo del Santo, winner will be crowned the first MWW Open Champion!

Main Event
Abyss & The Great Sasuke
images
great-sasuke.jpg

vs.
Big Van Vader & Tiger Mask II
images
tiger_mask2_01.jpg

Two grudges combine to create one hell of a main event as The Great Sasuke makes his in ring debut in MWW. I mix of hard hitting and high flying action only seen in MWW. Abyss & Sasuke work well together, with Abyss regularly using Sasuke himself as a weapon. Finish comes as Tiger and Sasuke are left alone with each other in the ring. The two have one hell of an exchange that ends with Tiger hit a beautiful dropkick, but walks straight into a Black Hole Slam from Abyss! Immediately following the pinfall, Abyss turns around to a sickening lariat from Vader to leave the Rocky Mountain Mastadon standing tall as the show closes.

W-olf

Reaction score
Very good read , love the ppv my friend you keep writing I'll keep reading hehe .

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Press Release

Masked Wrestler's Wrestling returns to PPV for Episode 5 of it's first season, in what should be a historic outing from the company.

The main event is already signed and sealed as 6 masked superstars will compete under "Survival of the Fittest" rules to determine the very first MWW Open Champion. The rules are simple, it's four corner elimination rules until we get down to three, then it's three way dance rules to the finish.

The participants of this historic match are "the puzzle wrapped in an enigma" Jigsaw, "hot property" Fire Ant, Kimchee clients Delirious & Tursas, the human highlight reel Rey Mysterio & El Hijo del Santo. Which of these competitors will make MWW history?

There's more too, as The Colony of Carpenter Ant & Green Ant battle the Trust! combo of Hayabusa & Dragon Kid for the last spot in next weeks MWW tag team championship deciding show! Who progress for a chance at history? Join us this week for Masked Wrestler's Wrestling!

Postman Dave

Reaction score
logo2.png

Season 1, Episode 5, live on PPV!

We're welcomed to episode 5 by Excaliber as tonight we create MWW history as we crown the first MWW Open Champion! Excaliber gets a quick word with Rey Mysterio who promises two things tonight; to become MWW Open Champion and to show El Hijo del Santo just how good an "imposter" can be.

Match 1
Tiger Mask II
images

vs.
tiger_mask2_01.jpg

Abyss

Tiger Mask has to use his speed to stand a chance here, and keeps Abyss on the backburner early on. Sadly, Tiger goes for a crossbody that the monster turns into a Black Hole Slam. Abyss then adds a chokeslam for the definitive three.

Match 2: Triple Threat Match
Sin Cara Azul
3017925269_1_3_lKMKDDnQ.jpg

vs.
Rey Bucanero
1192112686_f.jpg

vs.
Soldier Ant
soldier-ant-head.jpg

Bucanero gets a confidence boosting win heading into next week as he pins Azul following a powerbomb from the second rope. Very good match.

Excaliber has an interview with Kimchee, accompanied by Delirious & Tursas. Kimchee says he has brought his charges into MWW for one reason and one reason only; to get the recognition they are long overdue by the wrestling world. Delirious is not some goofball comedy act, he's an animal, and Tursas is destined for bigger things than being the muscle for some elses benefit. Both men know what they have to do, eliminate the field then fight it out between the two of them as warriors.

Match 3
Sin Cara Negro
SinCaraNegro1_display_image.png

vs.
Ultimate Spider
spider1.jpg

No love lost here as both competitors go straight at it. A surprisingly grounded game plan from Sin Cara Negro, as he works the arm of Spider. Spider comes back into it with his aerial offense but Negro is able to finish with La Majestical for the submission victory. Impressive win for Negro.

Post match he refuses to break the hold until Sin Cara Azul comes out and forces him to. The two Caras stare down before Negro heads to the back.

Match 4
Ultramantis Black (w/Crossbones) & Ebessan
ultramantis-head.jpg
imagesqtbnANd9GcQ5mwk0LX6AyZofAU9SotENyhnjo5RzEhrItSxVbjrwSnKnF67gahpUTOiHSg.jpg
ebessan.jpg

vs.
Psicosis & Kendo Nagasaki

05.jpg
kendo_nagasaki203_203x152.jpg

A huge clash of personalities and styles in the ring leads to Kendo Nagasaki body slamming Ebessan, and Psicosis following with a flying leg drop for the victory.

Post match, Ultramantis is seen nodding in approval for some reason

Match 5
Super Dragon
s_dragon.gif

vs.
Leatherface

01.jpg

The returning Dragon rushes the ring and just assaults Leather from the go, Leather gets few punches in, but Dragon quickly finishes with the PsychoDriver for the three count.

Post match, Mankind comes down to check on Leatherface. Dragon points to Mankind and motions for him to get in the ring but Mankind just maniacally laughs and backs away towards the locker room.

As the Colony make their way to the ring, Excaliber grabs a quick word with Fire Ant. Fire says that The Colony have realised it's every man for themselves here in MWW, and why should they play second fiddle to anyone with the numbers advantage? He says that tonight he will become Open Champion, and next week the tag titles will also make their way to the Colony.

Match 6: Tag Team Championship Qualifier
Trust! (w/Sexy Star)
61-6pkE5RyL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
STAR.bmp

vs.
The Colony (Green Ant & Carpenter Ant w/Worker Ant)

green-ant-head.jpg
carpenterant.jpg
worker_ant.jpg

Green & Carpenter out wrestle Hayabusa for a long portion of the contest but once the match starts to break down, Trust! take use their speed and high flying tactics to regain momentum. Finish comes as Hayabusa hits the Falcon’s Arrow on Carpenter Ant, but Worker Ant distracts the referee at ringside, only to get met with a missile dropkick from the apron by Sexy Star. Dragon Kid hits a dive onto Green Ant at ringside and Hayabusa nails a second Falcons Arrow for the three count!

Post match, Soldier Ant runs down and throws Dragon Kidd into the guardrail. The distraction allows Green Ant to lock in the CHIKARA Special: Code Green on Hayabusa whilst Sexy Star is held back by Worker Ant. The Colony stands tall heading into the tag team title tournament next week.

Main Event: Survival of the Fittest Match for the MWW Open Championship
Jigsaw
jigsaw-head.jpg

vs.
Fire Ant
fire-ant-head.jpg

vs.
Delirious
250px-delirious.jpg

vs.
Tursas
320px-Tursas_BDK_2.jpg

vs.
Rey Mysterio
id77510.jpg

vs.
El Hijo del Santo

images-13__32115_std.jpg

Survival of the Fittest rules here, Jigsaw & Mysterio start with a handshake and counter wrestle to crowd pleasing effect. First elimination occurs as Delirious and Tursas combine with a Shadows over Hell & Big Splash double team to eliminate Fire Ant.

Jigsaw & Mysterio combine efforts in order to counter the Delirious & Tursas team, and they manage to eliminate Tursas with seated senton followed up with the CHIKARA special.

Tursas returns to try and splash Jigsaw in the corner, but crushes Delirious by accident leading to Mysterio rolling up Delirious for the three count.

With all three men now legal, El Hijo del Santo finally enters the match and blindsides Mysterio immediately. Mysterio eventually gets the upper hand and looks set to eliminate Santo following a 619, but Octagon runs out and yanks Mysterio off the apron straight to the floor, before throwing him back in for Santo to get an easy submission victory via Cobra Clutch.

Down to Jigsaw & El Hijo del Santo to decide the first Open Champion. Jigsaw is clearly more worn down than Santo, which leads to Santo dominating the early part of the show down, before Jig gets back in it a Superkick whoch scores a close two. After a fantastic exchange between the two, Jig goes for Jig ‘N’ Tonic, but Santo rolls him up and grabs Octagon’s hand at ringside behind the refs back to get the three!

We close the show with El Hijo del Santo celebrating his victory in the aisle with Octagon as Jigsaw tries to convince the referee what happened, and we’re out of time!​

W-olf

Reaction score
Lots of matches and tons of action a new champion crowned Awesome show sir .

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Very nice show, sir.

I like seeing Psicosis going over. His flying leg drop is boss.

Super Dragon killed it. He came, he saw, he conquered. Nice.

A Survival of the Fittist was very fitting for the championship you're trying to establish here. I like that neither Jigsaw nor Mysterio walked away with it. Keeps things more interesting and builds new players in the scene.

I might not be too familiar with your roster but you have a very solid show and good booking that keeps me interested. Keep it up, my dude.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Castiel

Reaction score
Santo finally proves he really is the best in MWW! That cheating bastard.... great show dude. I expected more hardcore action from Dragon & Leather Face but Dragon had to look like a beast returning! I guess we'll get the death match with him and Mankind?

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
great stuff as always LB i may not know alot of the guys but I def like seeing Psy getting the rub. Can't wait for Cara Azul & Rey vs Cara Negro & Psy match or some Mankind vs Abyss action

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Lots of matches and tons of action a new champion crowned Awesome show sir .

Thanks man :)

Very nice show, sir.

I like seeing Psicosis going over. His flying leg drop is boss.

Super Dragon killed it. He came, he saw, he conquered. Nice.

A Survival of the Fittist was very fitting for the championship you're trying to establish here. I like that neither Jigsaw nor Mysterio walked away with it. Keeps things more interesting and builds new players in the scene.

I might not be too familiar with your roster but you have a very solid show and good booking that keeps me interested. Keep it up, my dude.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Thanks, got big plans for Psicosis in the coming shows. I'm a big fan of the SotF concept and saw it as a unique way to kickstart the new championship.

Santo finally proves he really is the best in MWW! That cheating bastard.... great show dude. I expected more hardcore action from Dragon & Leather Face but Dragon had to look like a beast returning! I guess we'll get the death match with him and Mankind?

Dragon definitely has his sights set on Mankind, when he gets that match is the question.

great stuff as always LB i may not know alot of the guys but I def like seeing Psy getting the rub. Can't wait for Cara Azul & Rey vs Cara Negro & Psy match or some Mankind vs Abyss action

You'll half get your wish with that first match soon....

The second, for now Mankind and Abyss are allied but who knows what'll happen, neither guy is playing with a full deck.

Got 15 of 20 main events already planned for this season. Long term planning FTW.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Press Release:

Get ready wrestling fans as Masked Wrestler's Wrestling returns to PPV for it's latest weekly installment!

Last weeks show saw El Hijo del Santo, through dubious means, become the first MWW Open Champion. This week, we once again make history as the first MWW Tag Team Champions are decided. Four teams have qualified to compete for this honour, and will compete in a one night knockout tournament. And we can exclusively reveal the matches that will take place.

The first semi final match is also a grudge match as the Trust! duo of Hayabusa & Dragon Kid, along with the lovely Sexy Star, will battle the Colony of Fire Ant & Soldier Ant. Last week members of the ant army left Hayabusa & Kidd lying, and the Japanese duo want revenge!

The second semi final will see Los Guerrero's del Infiernal against Faceless! Both duos have made big impacts since arriving in MWW and have quickly established themselves as two of the company's top duos. But only one will progress.

Then in our evenings main event, the two winning teams will fight it out in order to be recognised as the best tag team in MWW. You don't want to is this!

That's not all folks, as the show will feature further action, including Rey Mysterio & Jigsaw combining to take on Tursas and Delirious! All four men are just one week removed from Open Championship disappointment and will have the opportunity to take out their frustrations on each other. Plus, El Generico vs. Octagon as two men who clearly don't like one another collide! Tune into this weeks MWW!

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Update

Currently in the process of streamlining my pics process, then I'll hopefully finish the next show and get it up in the next couple of days.

After that, it may be a while before another show due to other commitments in life, but rest assured this BTB isn't disappearing.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
logo2.png

Season 1, Episode 6

Excaliber opens the show and announces that since Octagon is still in Mexico celebrating with El Hijo del Santo, he will not be here to compete tonight, drawing boos from the audience. He then introduces the first semi final match. Before the match can get underway, Excaliber sends all third parties back to the locker room for all tournament matches tonight.

Match 1: Tag Team Championship Semi Final
The Colony (Fire Ant & Soldier Ant)
fire-ant-head.jpg
soldier-ant-head.jpg

vs.
Trust!

61-6pkE5RyL_SL500_AA300_.jpg

The Colony work over Hayabusa’s arm and try repeatedly stop the hot tag to Dragon Kid but eventually Kid manages to get into the contest and score a close fall with the Dragonrana. The Colony attempt “Ants Go Marching†but it gets broken up at the last second by Hayabusa, who then quickly nails a Falcon’s Arrow on Soldier Ant for the victory.

Match 2: Tag Team Championship Semi Final
Faceless
Hellinacell.jpg

vs.
Los Guerrero’s del Infierno (Rey Bucanero & Ultimo Guerrero

rey-bucanero.jpg
u_guerrero.jpg

The second semi final match is just as competitive as the first, with Ultimo Guerrero & Rey Bucanero dominating Sin Cara Negro. When Azul is able to get in, he cleans house and hits an awesome tope one both opponents. Azul seemingly has the math sewn up when he hits an awesome lionsault on Bucanero, but Negro tags himself in and insists on hitting the swanton first for the win. Faceless progress to the final to face Trust! in the main event!

Match 3
Psicosis
25_MaskedMen_.jpg

vs.
Volador Jr.

2vazb5k.jpg

Big singles match for both guys looking to pick up some momentum in the singles division. Volador is very impressive, but the experience of Psicosis shines through as he hits a top rope leg drop to get the three count.

Excaliber interviews El Generico on the stage. Having learnt from last time, Excaliber simply goes for yes or no questions. What we gauged from this is that Generico is disappointed in Octagon’s no show, he doesn’t think El Hijo del Santo is a worthy champion, the orphanage is fine, and he will get Octagon & Santo eventually.

Match 4
Super Smash Brothers
unodosprofile.jpg

vs.
Incoherence

hallowicked-head.jpg
frightmare-head.jpg

Both teams are eager to get in the running to face the new champs, whoever they may be. Frightmare is a bundle of energy and just wants to get involved, with Hallowicked having to return him to the apron several times. Finish comes as the lights go down and Player Uno sets up for a fatality, but Hallowicked reverses and hits the Graveyard Smash, and Frightmare adds a Kneecolopsy for the victory.

Match 6
Delirious & Tursas w/Kimchee
laloka.jpg
imagesqtbnANd9GcTO9ShTfaCVGKxLm-1aseMFW3TfAiWzsorV3oMfUiewyfPwxSmP-FaYcf7r.jpg
14_MaskedMen_.jpg

vs.
Rey Mysterio & Jigsaw

Rey-Mysterio-masks-57.jpg
jigsaw-head.jpg

Kimchee’s charges go for revenge against those who eliminated them from last week’s Survival of the Fittest main event. Tursas is just dominant, taking down both Mysterio & Jigsaw early on, and getting the advantage for his team. Kimchee gets a few shots in on Mysterio when he can to keep Delirious & Tursas in control. When Jigsaw gets in, he manages to get the big man off his feet but falls victim to “Shadows over Hell†for a close two count. Mysterio sets up and hits the 619 on Tursas but the big man is still standing, so Mysterio adds a seated senton, and Jigsaw heads up top for a “Sweet & Sour†Elbow Drop, but is pushed to the floor by Delirious. Mysterio dropkicks Delirious off the apron, but is run down by Tursas who quickly follows with a big splash for a huge win for the Nordic Warrior!

Match 6
The Great Sasuke
great-sasuke.jpg

vs.
Super Dragon

SuperDragon.jpg

Big one on one encounter here as two aggressive wrestlers fight tooth and nail. There’s a painful moment as Sasuke goes for a swanton onto Dragon buts lands on a seated steel chair instead! With it looking like Dragon has the advantage, Leatherface appears in the aisle, and Mankind comes from behind with the double arm DDT, allowing Sasuke to get the three count.

Post match, Mankind grabs a microphone and tells Super Dragon he’ll never get him one on one in a wrestling ring, he isn’t sick or depraved enough to survive with someone like Mankind. Excaliber interrupts and informs Mankind that he makes the decisions around here, not him. He orders a 3 vs 3 hardcore match next week, with Super Dragon & Mankind picking their teams themselves. If Dragon’s team wins, he gets Mankind one on one. Mankind’s team win, he gets his wish and never has to fight Super Dragon one on one in MWW.

Main Event: MWW Tag Team Championship Match
Trust!
61-6pkE5RyL_SL500_AA300_.jpg

vs.
Faceless

Hellinacell.jpg

This is it, the match to decide the fate of the MWW Tag Team Championships. Sin Cara Negro jumps Dragon Kid at the bell and the match is underway. Negro keeps beating down Kid, not even attempting to tag in his partner, Sin Cara Azul. One enziguri later, and Hayabusa is tagged in and he just dismantles Negro, leading to Negro finally tagging in Sin Cara Azul. The tempo becomes more relaxed and respectful now as the two battle it out. Faceless get the upper hand when Negro pulls the top rope down sending Hayabusa to the floor. He throws him into the ring steps and returns him to the ring, with Azul disapproving of his tactics. Azul & Negro work over Hayabusa until Dragon Kid gets the hot tag and cleans house on Faceless. He gets a couple of near falls on Negro but each time Azul makes the save. Azul is able to hit a “Spanish Fly†on Kid, but Negro isn’t able to get the cover in time. Hayabusa clotheslines Azul to the floor and then floors him over with a vaulted splash over the top rope. This leaves Dragon Kid & Sin Cara Negro in the ring. Negro goes for the swanton bomb, but there’s no water in the pool, leaving Kid to pop off a Dragonrana for the three count! Trust! are the first Masked Wrestler’s Wrestling Tag Team Champions!

Post match, Sexy Star comes down to celebrate with the duo as they bask in the cheers of the fans. Come back next time for the Championship Coronation ceremony, plus 6 man tag team warfare on MWW!

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Whew, lots to cover here, but thankfully its all good. Solid semi-finals to set up the main event tag match, and the right teams going into the finals as well. I'd imagine Psicosis would make short work of Volador Jr but it would be a pretty fun match all the same. Nice to see Incoherence go over SSB, I'd like to see them in a series with the tag champs at some point.

Good lord, Tursas would be tossing Rey and Jigsaw around the ring like dolls, and I'd totally pay to see it too. I love Tursas so its great to see him get a big win for his team here. Sasuke doing a swanton onto a chair was a nice touch in the next match and please for the love of God LET DRAGON'S TEAM WIN next show! I must see what kind of destruction he and Foley can bring to the ring and the rest of the arena.

I was digging the main event, particularly the clash of ethics between Azul and Negro. I'm always down for a little drama among tag team partners. Nice finish and I can't see anyone complaining with the decision to make Trust! the inaugural tag team champs. Great show sir, keep it up.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Awesome show. Truly a good job. Considering I don't know most of your roster, you've really kept me interested. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: 1 person

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
another well done and excellent show my friend. Really speaks volumes to you that you can make me care about people I have never heard of. bravo my friend