MWW: Masked Wrestler's Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Confirmed for episode 10: A 4 Way Elimination match to determine the top rankings in the tag division featuring:
Los Guerrero's del Infiernal
Deep Sea Danger
The Order of the Neo Solar Temple
The Super Smash Brothers

plus, Mankind vs. Scorpio Sky!

Postman Dave

Reaction score
bump from the fucking grave.

Not kicking this off again (or Friday Night Wrestling at Dave's if it's still around here somewhere) but I got a bit nostalgic reading this & thought I'd quickly jot down where I was going with some these angles and give some of this stuff some closure.

- Super Dragon vs. Mankind obviously would have happened eventually under Guerrilla Warfare, following the inevitable Mankind/Excaliber squash. With Excaliber out for a few weeks after, the plan was for different guests to run the show every week for a bit, including masked SES CM Punk & Kevin Steen wearing El Generico's mask from when they feuded in ROH. Bit daft, but something to bridge the gap.

- El Hijo del Santo would have eventually lost the Open Title to Jigsaw, which would be followed by a Santo/Octagon vs. Mysterio/Generico Luchas de Apuestas match where the losing team would be unmasked, & therefore under the rules of MWW forced to leave the company. Jigsaw would go to feud with Cody Rhodes over the Open Title.

- Psicosis would be cost the Open Championship by Ultramantis Black, which would lead to the reveal of La Parka as the new member of the Neo Solar Temple and Psicosis feuding with the faction.

- The combination of Trust!/Ultimo Dragon & Incoherence would feud with the Colony, leading to a Tag Title change & back again down the line, along with the obvious 5 vs. 5 elimination match at some point.

- Finally, the newly independent Hunico would pick up some singles momentum before resuming his feud with a returning Sin Cara Azul under his new guise of Mistico. Once that feud ended, Mistico would be an easy addition to the Open Title picture.

So you can see with the initial "season" plan where a lot of these angles were heading in terms of an end game.

Thoughts?