MWW: Masked Wrestler's Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Sorry, no fancy-pants graphics from me.

Talent under contract
Mick Foley (as Mankind), Mitsuharu Misawa (as Tiger Mask II), Big Van Vader, El Generico, Abyss, Delirious, Hallowicked, Frightmare, Fire Ant, Soldier Ant, Green Ant, The Great Sasuke, Mistico (as Sin Cara Azul), Leatherface, Hayabusa, Pinky Sanchez (as Carpenter Ant), Worker Ant, Jigsaw, Super Dragon, Hunico (as Sin Cara Negro), Dragon Kid, Ebessan, Rocky Romero (as Black Tiger III), Ultimo Guerrero, Rey Buccanero, Player Uno, Player Dos, El Hijo Del Santo, Octagon, Volador Jr., Ultramantis Black, Tursas, Kimchee, Sexy Star, Crossbones, Hydra, Kendo Nagasaki, Ultimate Spider, La Parka, Ultimo Dragon, Quicksilver, Scorpio Sky, Shark Boy

Press Release

Business Entrepreneur The Linebacker today announced the formation of MWW, Masked Wrestler's Wrestling. The new wrestling company will present weekly PPV's featuring some of the finest masked professional wrestlers from around the world, including Mexican Legend Rey Mysterio, best-selling author Mick Foley as his Mankind persona, Japanese legends Tiger Mask II & The Great Sasuke, and many more.

The Linebacker also confirmed the season premiere, MWW S1E1 will take place later this month. Hosted by "The Swiss Army Knife of MWW" Excaliber, matches already confirmed are:

The Colony (Fire Ant & Soldier Ant)
2lsunab.png

vs.
61-6pkE5RyL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Trust! (Hayabusa & Dragon Kid w/Sexy Star)

Office Space (Mankind & Leatherface)
457010.jpg
01.jpg

vs.
07.jpg
zujvya.jpg

Big Van Vader & Super Dragon

Main Event:
Rey Mysterio
Rey_Mysterio009.png

vs.
50312_61096120926_437176_n.jpg

El Generico

Last edited by a moderator:

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Mysterio and Generico should light the house on fire. Hopefully the flames from Office Space vs. Vader/Super Dragon have been put out by then. On paper that match should be unbelievably brutal, so of course I'm looking forward to it the most. Colony vs. Trust also has potential to be really fun. So far so good buddy.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Notes on MWW:

- Due to the sheer variety of wrestling styles and traditions, ranging from traditional lucha libre to hardcore brawling, MWW matches will be competed under relaxed rules. This does not mean no-DQ, no countout wars every match, it means the referees are allowed to show leniency where they see fit.

- Tag matches also incorporate lucha libre rules, meaning no tags are necessary, if one wrestler exits the ring their partner can "tag" themselves in.

- You MUST where a mask to compete in MWW.

- Champions will be crowned at a later date.

- Excaliber will be handling commentating, ring announcing and interviewing responsibilities.

Castiel

Reaction score
"relaxed rules" really sounds perfect for this. Gives the Office Space match a little bit of room to throw in a few chairs shots or something. I like the tag match rule too, keeps things fast which is good for the most part of a promotion like this! Mysterio/Generico is an outstanding main event!

Postman Dave

Reaction score
added to the first show!

Sin Cara Azul
3017925269_1_3_lKMKDDnQ.jpg

vs.
volador+jr5.jpg

Volador Jr.!

and

Delirious with his new manager Kimchee
250px-delirious.jpg
45.jpg

vs.
ebessan.jpg

Ebessan

Postman Dave

Reaction score
MWW Season 1, Episode 1

“The Swiss Army Knife of MWWâ€￾ Excaliber welcomes everyone to the show. Excaliber will be ring announcer, commentator and interviewer, all from his position beside the entrance.

The Colony (Fire & Soldier) w/ Worker Ant def. Trust! (Hayabusa & Dragon Kid w/Sexy Star) via Beach Break.

Excaliber interviews Green Ant. The resilient rookie issues an open challenge for next week to test his abilities in MWW.

Sin Cara Azul (w/Sin Cara Negro) def. Volador Jr. via La Majestical. Negro puts the boots to Volador post match, but is restrained and pushed to the back by Azul.

Pre match, Kimchee is announced as Delirious’s new handler. Kimchee promises to control his wilder tendencies and take him to the gold he deserves.
Delirious (w/Kimchee) def. Ebessan via Shadows Over Hell.

Tiger Mask II def. Black Tiger III via Tiger Driver. Post match The Great Sasuke attacked Tiger Mask II and left him lying.

Office Space (Mankind & Leatherface) def. Vader & Super Dragon via Mankind hitting Dragon in the head with Barbie. Absolute brawl.

Frightmare def. Jigsaw, Suicide & Carpenter Ant via Kneecolopsy.

Mankind comes out for an interview. He says his relationship with Leatherface is strictly plutonic, they have a lot in common, and a common goal, to maim and harm as many people as possible in MWW. Leatherface walks up behind Excaliber and stalks him with his chainsaw but Super Dragon storms out to watch his buddies back.

Rey Mysterio def. El Generico via West Coast Pop. Post match, El Hijo Del Santo declares himself to be the true posterboy of the promotion due to his father’s past, and refers to Mysterio as a fraud for not honouring lucha tradition like he has. Santos and Octagon attacked Mysterio but Generico mades the save. Mysterio and Generico end the show standing tall.

Castiel

Reaction score
KimChee as Delirious' handler is pretty interesting. Maybe add a little bit of color or pictures or something to catch the eye more? A bit more detail of key things that happened in the match or something may also help. Still this was interesting, especially the last 2 segments! Rey & Generico look like they're going to have to team up, Mysterio getting called out was cool. Also, will Excalibur have to step in the ring eventually? Dragon's got an eye on Office Space which is good, those guys are just insane.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I'll probably get no traction for this but one thing I think you could do that would insane is if you had Mysterio heel after you have him feud with the luchadors who claim he's disrespecting the lucha tradition, by having him take off the mask and go on a tear through the roster. Hell bent on killing Lucha Libre. Challenging other luchadors to matches and trying to take off their masks. I would mark out for that.

Sorry for hijacking your thread. Nice opening show. I like Kimchee managing Delirious. I see big things happening there. I'm also quite interested in seeing where this Mankind/Leatherface relationship goes. I see them splitting sooner rather than later.

Last edited by a moderator:

Castiel

Reaction score
Mysterio taking off his mask would break the rules of MWW I believe, Heel. Plus it would likely turn Santos and Octagon face because they would be really defending the luchador tradition that Mysterio is now blatantly disrespecting. But hey, who knows how things will work out!

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Mysterio taking off his mask would break the rules of MWW I believe, Heel. Plus it would likely turn Santos and Octagon face because they would be really defending the luchador tradition that Mysterio is now blatantly disrespecting. But hey, who knows how things will work out!

That was kind of the intention. It would be like Christopher Daniels refusing to honor the code in ROH. Mysterio saying fuck the rules and removing the mask would be the ultimate heel in the making. And yeah, this would require a double turn, turning the others face in the process.

Anyways great show LB.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

Postman Dave

Reaction score
thanks for the tips Cas, I'll keep them in mind. Glad to see my main event angle has created some discussion, I'm looking forward to developing it.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Press Release

This week on MWW: Masked Wrestler's Wrestling

After the triumphant debut of MWW last week, our second show promises to be even better! Hard worker and general busy-body Excaliber has announced the process will begin this week to determine the company's first Open Champion & Tag Team Champions. We don't know the tournament specifics yet, but we do know the matches!

First of all, the team of Faceless (Sin Cara' Azul & Negro) will tackle the Super Smash Brothers in tag team competition!

We also found out that not only has Green Ant's challenge been accepted, but it'll be an Open Championship Qualifying match, as the resilient rookie goes one on one with Jigsaw!

And finally, the manical insect evil-doer Ultramantis Black arrives in MWW to face another Colony member Fire Ant in an Open Championship Qualifying match!

We can also confirm the evenings main event will be Rey Mysterio battling El Hijo Del Santo, as two legendary figures in lucha libre collide in a historic match up. Plus appearances by Mankind, Super Dragon, Abyss, El Generico, Vader & more!

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I love this already as you have UltraMantis Black and he is freakin' epic. He's gonna kick Fire Ant's ass.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I could only imagine how insane the Office Space match was. Is there a hospital update on the participants? :lol:

Postman Dave

Reaction score
all are currently scheduled for this weeks show, lord knows what physical condition they are in though :lol: