MWW: Masked Wrestler's Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
another well done and excellent show my friend. Really speaks volumes to you that you can make me care about people I have never heard of. bravo my friend

Exactly. When he first started his shows. I was like eh I've never heard of any of these people so I'm sure it will suck but it's really kept me interested week in and week out. Good job Linebacker.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
thanks for the kind words guys, hopefully it won't be too long until the next show.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Another solid show, sir. One that you can definitely leave us with until you return. Psicosis going over again makes B very happy. I look forward to the next show.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Just want to announce that I'm ending the season concept. As unique as it is, it's going to take too long to do a season the way I'm going.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Double Press Release

An Announcement from MWW owner The Linebacker

We at Masked Wrestler's Wrestling are proud to confirm that after the success of our first six shows, we have arranged a new deal with our PPV supplier to extend our shows past 20 episodes to a full year. We'd like to thank everyone involved with making this happen, and we can only hope to continue to grow at such a fast rate.

I'd also like to congratulate my right hand man Excaliber on an excellent job running the shows so far. His job is far from easy, especially with some of the talent involved and I appreciate his dedication to professionalism in his role.

Finally I can now confirm that after a meeting with leading members of the locker room, the talent are no longer locked to season long contracts. They are free to negotiate the terms of their contract as they wish.

The Linebacker

Ladies & gentlemen, get ready for carnage and mayhem as Masked Wrestler's Wrestling presents it's latest weekly show.

It's going to be a war in this weeks main event as Super Dragon and Mankind have been tasked with naming teams to fight each other. If team Dragon wins, Super Dragon gets his wish, Mankind one on one. If Mankind wins, he and Super Dragon will not be allowed to compete against each other one on one.

We've recieved clarification of both men's teams. Mankind has recruited tag team partner Leatherface and fellow hardcore big man Abyss. Super Dragon has confirmed that he will be teaming with the man mountain Big Van Vader and one half of the MWW Tag Team Champions Hayabusa! We've yet to see the hardcore side of Hayabusa in MWW, but Dragon has been able to convince him to help him out.

This weeks show will also feature the champions crowning ceremony, as MWW Open Champion El Hijo del Santo & MWW Tag Team Champions Trust! will be presented with their championships. This promises to be quite the event.

Plus, we've got more action as Incoherence meet Faceless, the villianous Ultramantis Black is in singles competition, and we've recieved word that The Great Sasuke will apparently be on hand to explain what his issue with Tiger Mask II is! Tune in for another exciting two hours on Masked Wrestler's Wrestling!

W-olf

Reaction score
I cant wait on the six man tag and dude get yourself a sub forum hehe .

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I cant wait on the six man tag and dude get yourself a sub forum hehe .

Honestly don't need one. I'm sticking to the one weekly show, no plans to branch out. Everything everyone needs to know is in the OP.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Jesus H Christ. Mankind, Leatherface and Abyss vs. Super Dragon, Big Van Vader and Hayabusa? Dude, that's an insane combination of stars and as I said before, I only hope Dragon's team can pull out the victory so we can see him and Mankind destroy each other.

I wonder if anyone will crash the title ceremonies? Also can't wait to hear Sasuke speak on Tiger Mask II. Looking like its gonna' be a winner Mr. Postman.

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
that six man is gonna be fucking intense as shit man...looking forward to that for sure

Postman Dave

Reaction score
logo2.png

Episode 7

We open the show with Excaliber in the ring, along with three cabinets containing the new MWW titles. First to arrive are Hayabusa & Dragon Kid, along with Sexy Star, followed by El Hijo del Santo (in suit), with Octagon tagging along behind.

Trust! are presented with their championships first by Excaliber, and are cheered on by the crowd as they hold the belts high. Excaliber then allows Hayabusa to return to the locker to prepare for the main event later.

Next, El Hijo del Santo is presented with the MWW Open Championship, to the boos of the fans in attendance, and the cheers of just Octagon. Santo puts himself over as "pure lucha libre" and the last of a dying art. He's continues to put himself over, and puts down the tag titles as inferior, since it takes two people to hold them.

Dragon Kid quickly retorts that he & Hayabusa didn't need any help winning their titles, pointing at Octagon. Octagon looks confused at these claims and walks up to Kid, giving Santo the window he needs to attack Kid.

The two put the boots to Kid until El Generico runs down to get a piece of them, but is quickly overwhelmed by the numbers. Finally, Jigsaw runs down and levels the playing field, sending Santo & Octagon running for the hills.

Excaliber says he sees that everyone wants to fight. Since Octagon has decided to turn up for work this week, he can have the match he was supposed to have with El Generico last week tonight! And since Dragon Kid's partner is busy tonight, that leaves him free to face El Hijo del Santo one on one! Santo is pissed about this. Excaliber then announces that Jigsaw gets his chance to make things right, when he challenges for the Open Championship next week!

Santo & Octagon are not happy about these turn of events, and are even unhappier when Excaliber informs Octagon that his match is now!

Match 1
El Generico
50312_61096120926_437176_n.jpg

vs.
Octagon
octagon.jpg

Generico gets the win in quick fashion, blitzing Octagon before finishing him with a brainbuster dead centre of the ring. He leads the crowd in a chorus of "ole!" post match.

Match 2
Los Guerrero's del Infiernal
rey-bucanero.jpg
u_guerrero.jpg

vs.
Aerial Xpress
ScorpioSky.jpg
imagesqtbnANd9GcTqGIbwIk8SlAopyvwPGlI9PTfqd781YxV6uH7QsztbZd8FT_l5LpJ3ONO6.jpg

A new team enter the tag division as Scorpio Sky & Quicksilver join MWW! They're get one hell of a test for their first opponents though, as both teams fire off at each other. Guerrero's eventually win with a powerbomb followed by a swanton bomb.

Excaliber announces his first guest for the evening, The Great Sasuke! Excaliber asks the question on everyone's minds, why is he targeting Tiger Mask II here in MWW?

Sasuke soaks in the boos before explaining in as good as English as he can manage "because he can". "I wasn't booked for the first show, I needed to make an impression on someone and I chose him. Then it just became fun". Sasuke then grins at the audience booing him before returning to the back.

Match 3
Ultimate Spider
spider1.jpg

vs.
Tursas w/Kimchee
imagesqtbnANd9GcTO9ShTfaCVGKxLm-1aseMFW3TfAiWzsorV3oMfUiewyfPwxSmP-FaYcf7r.jpg
14_MaskedMen_.jpg

Total squash. Spider does his best to try out out run the big man, but is quick put down a splash in the corner, a huge throw out of the corner, a body slam and a big splash. Dominant.

Ultramantis Black makes his way to the ring for his match, flanked by his Order of Crossbones & Hydra. UMB admits he and his temple have not had the most outstanding start here in MWW, but never fear, because he has a potential new member of the group earmarked, and they'll be recieving their invitation soon enough. He goes to continue, but is interrupted by the music of Shark Boy!

Match 4
Ultramantis Black w/Crossbones & Hydra)
ultramantis-head.jpg
imagesqtbnANd9GcQ5mwk0LX6AyZofAU9SotENyhnjo5RzEhrItSxVbjrwSnKnF67gahpUTOiHSg.jpg
hydraprofileprofile.jpg

vs.
Shark Boy
Shark-Boy-tna-superstar-15-1.jpg

Shark Boy picks up the duke in this incredibly tight contest after Hydra's attempts at throwing powder at Shark Boy's mask backfires and ends up catching UMB, allowing Shark Boy to roll him up for three!

Post match, UMB orders Hydra into the ring. Crossbones then hoists him over his head as UMB yells at him, until Shark Boy returns and kick, wham Chummer! UMB flees the ring, whilst Shark Boy helps up Hydra and the two shake hands! Have we just seen the start of a new deep sea duo in MWW?

Match 5
Incoherence
hallowicked-head.jpg
frightmare-head.jpg

vs.
Faceless
Hellinacell.jpg

Big match for both teams, as a win could make one of them the top contenders for the tag team titles. It appears the problems between Sin Cara Azul & Sin Cara Negro are getting worse, and their issues lead to Hallowicked hitting the Graveyard Smash on Negro for the 3 count.

Match 6
Dragon Kid
220px-DragonKid.jpg

vs.
El Hijo de Santo
hijo-del-santo-300x350.jpg

First time seeing Dragon Kid in singles action in MWW here, and Santo doesn't know how to deal with the protege of Ultimo Dragon for a lot of the contest. Santo eventually cheats to win by grabbing the ropes on a cover. Santo lucks through again!

Excaliber introduces his second guest this evening, none other than Rey Mysterio! Mysterio admits he's disappointed at himself for letting the fans down and letting Santo win the Open title, but he vows that should he get another shot at the belt, he won't let them down again! Mysterio is then joined by Psicosis!

The two stare down before Psicosis grabs a microphone. He reminds Rey that he is currently undefeated in MWW, and if anyone deserves at shot at the Open title, it's him.

We are then joined by Kimchee, who reminds everyone of the destruction caused by Tursas over the last two weeks, beating Ultimate Spider tonight, destroying Rey last week. The road to the Open title goes through the Nordic Warrior, and he dares either man to say otherwise.

Excaliber finally steps in to regain control of the interview, and decides all three parties have good points and will therefore compete in a triple threat match next week!

Main Event: Street Fight
Team Dragon (Super Dragon, Big Van Vader & Hayabusa)
SuperDragon.jpg
Leon_White.jpg
hayabusa.jpg

vs.
Team Mankind (Office Space & Abyss)
Mankind.jpg
leatherface.jpg
promo_abyss.jpg

Destruction doesn't even describe the carnage here, as from the opening bell it's just chaos. Hayabusa hits a huge dive off the top rope onto everyone, but is later taken out after being thrown from the ring through a table by Abyss! Vader is beating down Mankind in the crowd, cumulating in a chokeslam on the concrete, but Leatherface gets his chainsaw from under the ring and starts swinging it in Vader's direction, getting the big man away from Mankind!

Hayabusa later takes himself and Leatherface out of the contest with a phoenix splash from the balcony through a table in the crowd. Meanwhile, Abyss chokeslams Vader on a guard rail outside, taking him out of the contest, leaving the Monster and Super Dragon to battle for victory for their respective teams. Dragon hoists Abyss up for the Psychodriver on some thumbtacks, but is distracted when a revived Mankind grabs Excaliber in the aisle and threatens him with the mandible claw! He throws Excaliber down instead though before maniacally laughing. Dragon threatens Mankind before turning around to a Black Hole Slam on the tacks, and a crowd deflating victory for team Mankind. This means by the stipulation of this bout, we won't be seeing Super Dragon & Mankind one on one any time soon. And on that bombshell, we close the show!

W-olf

Reaction score
Another good show man and that six man tag did not dissapoint and I dig the new tag team of Scorpio Sky and Quicksilver (Aerial Express) .
And Sin Cara feud coming hehe.

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
that main event was of the chain my man...sounded awesome and intense as hell

realy wish I knew more of these guys so that I could get more into it but still have my interest peaked for sure great stuff my man

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Awesome show man. That was a really smart idea having Mankind's team win so it's keeps us waiting longer for super dragon and mankind.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Poor Octagon getting worked by Generico, but it serves him right. Nice move bringing in Aerial Xpress, I'm sure they'll get more opportunities to shine in the near future. Tursas destroying Ultimate Spider is not a surprise but I have to say, man do I ever love Tursas!

The post match shenanigans in the Shark Boy/UMB match made up for the fact that I would have preferred UMB to wipe the floor with Shark Boy. However, I can't wait to see where this potential new team goes, so I guess I can live with Shark Boy winning. Nice to see the ongoing soap opera between Azul and Negro as well, I'd say things are about ready to hit the fan with them.

Damn, next week's already sounding good. Mysterio vs. Psicosis vs. Tursas should be pretty sweet. I'm sure you can tell who I'm rooting for in that one as well. :lol: Finally, damn you for making me wait even longer for Mankind/Super Dragon, but great main event all the same.

The usual solid stuff here sir, really enjoying it.