MWW: Masked Wrestler's Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Masked Wrestler's Wrestling on PPV: Season 1, Episode 2

Excaliber welcomes everyone at watching home, in the audience, and illegally online for the second episode of MWW. He hypes tonight's main event of Rey Mysterio vs. El Hijo del Santo in a battle of two of lucha libre's most celebrated names. He introduces the opening contest, which will be a tag team championship qualifying match!

Match 1: Tag Team Championship Qualifier
Hell+in+a+cell.jpg

Faceless
vs.
uno+dos+profile.jpg

The Super Smash Brothers

A highly competitive bout to kick of the series of tournament matches in MWW, the finish came with Player Dos going for the Spanish Fly on Sin Cara Negro, only to be powerbombed by Sin Cara Azul leading to a Swanton Bomb from Negro for the three count.

Post match, Sin Cara Negro started stomping at Player Uno as he checked on his fallen brother. Luckily, Sin Cara Azul pulled his partner away before things could escalate and tried to apologise, but it's clear Uno was not happy at what happened.

Match 2: Open Championship Qualifier

green-ant-head.jpg

Green Ant
vs.
jigsaw-head.jpg

Jigsaw

What started out as mat based contest favoured Green Ant, but once things got more explosive, Jigsaw took over. Green Ant put up a hell of a fight, but Jig was able to put the rookie away with Jig N Tonic for the win.

Post match, both competitors shook hands in a complete reversal of the previous bouts aftermath. But they were interrupted by the music of the Nordic Warrior Tursas, surprisingly flanked by Kimchee! Tursas pointed at both men in the ring and made the belt motion to make his intentions in MWW perfectly clear.

Match 3
s_dragon.gif

Super Dragon
vs.
01.jpg

Leatherface

This went pretty much as you'd expect it to go, with Leatherface and Dragon fighting pretty much everywhere in the building. Eventually they managed to get back to the ring, where Leatherface tried to powerbomb Dragon onto thumbtacks. However Dragon escaped dropped and hit the psychodriver onto the tacks for the three.

While the arena is returned to it's original state, Excaliber tries to get a few words with the generic luchador, El Generico. Unfortunately, there was a bit of a language barrier, so we simpy got a chorus of Ole! Ole! Ole! instead.

Match 4:
61-6pkE5RyL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
STAR.bmp

Trust! w/Sexy Star
vs.
hallowicked-head.jpg
frightmare-head.jpg

Incoherence

A high flying, high octane match that was difficult to follow at times. The finish came as Frightmare became distracted by Sexy Star at ringside, leaving mentor Hallowicked to be double team and finished off with a lionsault from Hayabusa.

Match 5:
images

Abyss
vs.
images

Big Van Vader

It was quick and it was sudden. Both men came out swinging, but Vader is far too battle hardened for Abyss and managed to keep the Monster down with a Moonsault after sveral stiff shots to the head.

Post match, Mankind arrives and starts to cut a promo in the aisle but it’s tough to hear over Leatherface’s chainsaw as he comes through the crowd. The two surround the ring and to attack Vader but Abyss watches Vader’s back. After Office Space retreat, Vader thanks Abyss by sucker punching him and hoisting him up for a Vaderbomb. Vader is left standing dominant.

Match 6: Open Championship Qualifier
fire-ant-head.jpg

Fire Ant w/The Colony
vs.
ultramantis-head.jpg

Ultramantis Black

After Green Ant's disappointment earlier, the Colony have all their members out to support Fire Ant in his match. The sheer number of distractions is too much for UMB to concentrate on, and he falls victim to the "heat of the moment" (running enziguri).

Post match, UMB asks for a microphone. He says he's tried to go straight in MWW, but it's clear from this match that he's going to need minions to succeed around here, and declares he'll rebuild his Neo Solar Temple and once again reign supreme.

Main Event:
images-13__32115_std.jpg

El Hijo del Santo
vs.
id77510.jpg

Rey Mysterio

After an early feeling out process, both men just went move for move with one another in a true feast for lucha fans eyes. The match looked over as Santo locked in La de a caballo (camel clutch) but Mysterio slipped out and set Santo up for the 619. That connected and all that was needed was Rey to drop the dime, when from out of nowhere, Octagon pulled Mysterio off the apron for the DQ

Post match, Octagon threw Mysterio back into the ring and back into La de a caballo. El Generico then ran from the back to make the save. Santo & Octagon retreated to the back before things got out of control.

Excaliber then told Santo & Excaliber to take a good look at the two men in the ring, as they'd be facing them next week in tag team action!

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Sin Cara Negro dicking it up after the tag match is great stuff and I wonder how long it will be before the tension between he and Azule reaches a boiling point. Kimchee with Tursas is totally win and I love how he made his appearance. Tursas rules, so I hope for big things from him in the future. Leatherface/Dragon sounds super intense and I could totally see them destroying the arena, so of course I loved it. Same for Vader/Abyss and its nice to see Vader looking so dominant.

Can't wait to see what Ultramantis Black does next. Main event was good too, and the tag match next show should be even better. Good stuff again man, this is easily one of my favourites.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Considering I don't know most of these wrestlers, I'm very intrigued. Good job

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Sin Car Negro is so win right now. I love it. It won't be long before the tension builds to be too much for the Cara's.

VADER VS. ABYSS!?! These monsters must have killed one another. I hope Vader continues to look this strong in the coming weeks. A Mankind/Vader brawl would be money if it happens.

Generico making the save at the end is a nice touch. I'm intrigued to see where this angle with Mysterio is going.

Castiel

Reaction score
Very noticeable improvement this week dude! My favorite thing had to be Mantis' making it clear that he will be evil! Rebuilding NST should be awesome! Can't wait to see who he recruits! Dragon/Leatherface & Vader/Abyss were both great for your hardcore/strong wrestling! I like that the Cara's are teaming up instead of going straight into a rivalry, it actually makes for a real interesting dynamic! It's only a matter of time before they really need to know who the better Cara is. Jig/Green shaking hands was nice, Green is a respectful dude. Kimchee now has added Tursas to his roster? Delirious & Tursas? Insane! I can't help but imagine so many different teams from reading this show!

W-olf

Reaction score
Wicked premise and show concept but I loved Vader vs Abyss and post match and Hayabusa is gold and sexy star NICE!!!

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Very noticeable improvement this week dude! My favorite thing had to be Mantis' making it clear that he will be evil! Rebuilding NST should be awesome! Can't wait to see who he recruits! Dragon/Leatherface & Vader/Abyss were both great for your hardcore/strong wrestling! I like that the Cara's are teaming up instead of going straight into a rivalry, it actually makes for a real interesting dynamic! It's only a matter of time before they really need to know who the better Cara is. Jig/Green shaking hands was nice, Green is a respectful dude. Kimchee now has added Tursas to his roster? Delirious & Tursas? Insane! I can't help but imagine so many different teams from reading this show!

Thnaks bro, one of my aims was not to rely too much on existing teams and create a few new ones. I love the Sin Cara dynamic too, I have ideas of where to go with it but I'm not settled 100% yet.

Wicked premise and show concept but I loved Vader vs Abyss and post match and Hayabusa is gold and sexy star NICE!!!

I wish I had more female talent, but the few choices I had went pretty darn quickly.

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
i really have no idea who 90% of your roster is...but I do enjoy your booking so far...vader v Abyss is massive

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
You're really pulling off the masked theme. Props man. Super strong tag division too.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Press Release

Get ready fans, as Masked Wrestler's Wrestling returns for it's third episode of it's debut season! This weeks main event promises to be a classic as El Hijo del Santo & Octagon face the combination of Rey Mysterio & El Generico! These four have had their issues early on in MWW and this'll be a great chance for them to air them the only way they know how.

We also continue our journey to crown our first champions, as more open & tag team championship qualifiers take place. Kimchee has insured that both his clients, Delirious & Tursas, will get their chances to qualify for the open title this week. Tune in to find out who they face, and whether or not they progress.

As for the tag team championship, it's a huge match as Office Space face arguably their toughest test to date against the debuting Los Guerreros del Infierno (Ultimo Guerrero & Rey Bucanero). Crowned the Wrestler Observer tag team of the decade, this team is not to be taken likely by the psychotic brawlers.

Also confirmed is 6 man tag action, as Faceless team with another debutant, Ultimate Spider, to tackle the trio of The Super Smash Brothers & Volador Jr. This trio will be out for revenge against Faceless, or more specifically Sin Cara Negro, will they get it?

Also confirmed for the show are Tiger Mask II, The Colony, Jigsaw, and more! Tune in to see what happens this week in MWW: Masked Wrestler's Wrestling.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
As for the tag team championship, it's a huge match as Office Space face arguably their toughest test to date against the debuting Ultimo Guerrero & Rey Bucanero. Crowned the Wrestler Observer tag team of the decade, this team is not to be taken likely by the psychotic brawlers.

Holy hell this sounds good dude, I can't wait for it.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I consider Guerrero & Bucanero a steal. I'm only aware of them due to the World X-Cup a few years ago, but they're legitimately one of the best teams in the world.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I consider Guerrero & Bucanero a steal. I'm only aware of them due to the World X-Cup a few years ago, but they're legitimately one of the best teams in the world.

Their work is incredibly solid and their rep precedes them, I have no doubt they will prove to be an invaluable asset.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
I hope you use Super Dragon well, he's awesome. Dragon/Sin Cara would own.

Can I ask what period you're using Rey from?