MM3000 Out for a while

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

I won't comment on whether or not MM's grandma story is legit, but either way, if you honestly think people should just "get over it" when something awful happens to them, you have serious problems.

Oh. So you're implying that we should cry our entire lives about what happened and how awful it was and never look to move forward in life.

I think you've got serious problems, idiot.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
last time i checked men dont have feelings.

so i don't know what you pussys are crying about. when my gpaa died i burnt a quarter through a 18" bong bought a case of bud and watched the hockeygame i had money on, this was in march.

what does the piece of shit mizmastacocksucker do?
go cry to ppl on the internet and plead for kindness.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Oh. So you're implying that we should cry our entire lives about what happened and how awful it was and never look to move forward in life.

You're looking way too far into what he said. What he meant was, if say, your grandmother were to die RIGHT THIS SECOND, I don't care how tough you try to act on the internet, you ARE going to take two seconds to mourn your dead grandmother.

Anyone who claims otherwise is just trying to act hard on the internet. Pathetic.

chessarmy

When your grandma dies, I'm going to tell YOU to get over it, and we'll see how you react

You try to act tough, you try to act smart, but in reality, you're being an asshole. If this happened to you, I know you'd feel differently. When someone close to them passes, people just can't "get over it". There's no proof on whether or not MM is making this story up or not, but the least everyone can do is say "sorry about your Grandma" or something along those lines. Again, I'm going to assume that MM is not making anything up, because I believe nobody would say something about a family member passing away when it isn't true.

So, in conclusion, before you try and act all tough, try and realize that you're talking to real people on here, not computers. If this guy's grandma really died, what you just said made you come off as a total dick.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Dude don't be naive. Just because he said it was sick that somebody would lie about a death in the family means he didn't? Ridiculous.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Oh shit my Mom was just horribly murdered in her home. It would be disgusting for me to lie about this!

chessarmy

I was trying to show some compassion. Who really knows if its fake or not?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Oh shit my Mom was just horribly murdered in her home. It would be disgusting for me to lie about this!

Sorry man, thought that was Bonez's mum. Who would have known your mum was black?

MizMasta3000

Fuck you Monk. You're the not the Messiah and I dont need you to tell me whether my grandma died or not. I'm feeling better after my firends took me out and we blazed all night. I need to get my mind off of it and I will be ok

PeepShow

iamironman: Last Activity: 12-18-2009 10:46 PM
X-Sterl-X: Last Activity: 12-18-2009 08:33 AM
Famou$ 187: Last Post: 12-18-2009, 09:10 PM
seX-Power: Last Activity: 12-18-2009 07:52 AM <_<
WE ARE XTREMELY COOL: Last Activity: 12-18-2009 05:51 PM
Priceless Blaze: Last Activity: 12-18-2009 10:18 PM
Peepshow: Last Activity: 12-18-2009 01:09 PM (Number 24 my ass... bitch)

Ya'll are doing a piss poor job at it then. Hope you're not getting paid.

I would love to know why the fuck I was included in this group.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Fuck you Monk. You're the not the Messiah and I dont need you to tell me whether my grandma died or not. I'm feeling better after my firends took me out and we blazed all night. I need to get my mind off of it and I will be ok

Posting =/= leaving.