MM3000 Out for a while

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Basically what the title says. I'm taking time off from posting in the wrestling discussions. Sick of the E-Thugs. The smart asses. The assholes. The dumbasses. This is not a bitch thread. This is a goodbye for now thread. I will, until further notice only be located in the Fantasy Wrestling Zone. Also to fulfill music requests and to requests sigs and other graphics. And maybe the music discussions but only sparingly. So if you don't post in any of those aforementioned, Goodbye from MizMasta3000 :peace:

Wrestling Station

f44lts.jpg

MizMasta3000

I also have a lot going on right now and I don't have time time to be fully active anyway

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Basically what the title says. I'm taking time off from posting in the wrestling discussions. Sick of the E-Thugs. The smart asses. The assholes. The dumbasses. This is not a bitch thread. This is a goodbye for now thread. I will, until further notice only be located in the Fantasy Wrestling Zone. Also to fulfill music requests and to requests sigs and other graphics. And maybe the music discussions but only sparingly. So if you don't post in any of those aforementioned, Goodbye from MizMasta3000 :peace:

When your grandmother gets killed in her home in cold blood you talk

You are such a liar lol.

Why the bullshit KC Chucklez?

MizMasta3000

Dude seriously STFU. I have a lot going on and bitches like you and a lot of other users I could name aren't making the situation better. Thus, I'm taking time off. Are you slow? DO...YOU...UNDERSTAND...WHAT...I...AM...SAYING???

MizMasta3000

You are so fucking annoying. I honestly could give two shits what you or anyone else has to say. Point blank. I'm taking a break because I have too much going on+the pussies on this forum. I try to refrain from the pity party of telling my personal business to people I don't know as much as possible