MM3000 Out for a while

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

For the record, we all know your grandmother's not dead. But the fact that you can't even pretend to taking a mature approach like you're pretending she's dead is amazingly sad.

Wrestling Station

Im trying to stay adhesive for my nephew. He taking it tough but It starts with me staying strong first. Weed has been helping me a bunch. I still hurt but you should never mourn people's death but instead celebrate their life so thinking about the good times is swaying me away from the negative feelings. Don't see whats so wrong with that
probably you would be roaming around streets than being on the forums
ve0rwp.jpg

Qwake

Me not sobing al day everyday is showing him that we're strong enough to ge through it. Again You have other family members to be with. Its just me and my nephew when. I get off in the afternoon, I go on my UserCP and check out the threads. I go to work only a few days a week and I have no car so I have a lot of downtime now. Your probably a busier person than me

You obviously aren't strong enough to get through it though because you're gettin' high everyday from what you're saying.

Why can't you just post and say you were making up bullshit about your grandmother instead of digging yourself a deeper hole? You're quite fucking Blue.

MizMasta3000

people dont lie about this shit. But whatever, my dying wish isnt to convince a bunch of losers that my grandmother was murdered so everyone of you has a special place in hell as far as im concerned :)