MM3000 Out for a while

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Listen to the new song. It's called Right Where You Want Me To Be. Has no growling/screaming.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
That's better. I listened to You Had me at Hello before this one and that was pretty lack luster.

This isn't bad though.

PeepShow

Listen to Monument too. Prolly my favorite song. If It Means A Lot To You is also great. Has great vocals from Sierra Kusterbeck .

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Arrgh. Monument was a really enjoyable song until he started fucking growling at the end.

PeepShow

:lmao

Homesick is their best album. For Those Who Have Heart is good too. They are labeled as a post-hardcore band, so there is going to be some semblance of screaming/growling.

Kizza

Indeed. One of the best this year.

Listen to some The Devil Wears Prada, no screaming whatsoever.

PeepShow

Louder Than Thunder is a song by them you might enjoy. Their softest by far and no screaming/growling whatsoever. One of my favorites.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

How can you say some of The Blackout's stuff has too much screaming when you listen to TDWP?

Kizza

Who said that? Lmao.

Basically a whole TDWP song is screaming/growling.