MM3000 Out for a while

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

AND LISTEN, SHIT HAPPENS EVERYDAY.

GET OVER IT.

AND STOP CRYING ABOUT IT. PLEASE.

I won't comment on whether or not MM's grandma story is legit, but either way, if you honestly think people should just "get over it" when something awful happens to them, you have serious problems.

Great One

Dude seriously STFU. I have a lot going on and bitches like you and a lot of other users I could name aren't making the situation better. Thus, I'm taking time off. Are you slow? DO...YOU...UNDERSTAND...WHAT...I...AM...SAYING???

You are so fucking annoying. I honestly could give two shits what you or anyone else has to say. Point blank. I'm taking a break because I have too much going on+the pussies on this forum. I try to refrain from the pity party of telling my personal business to people I don't know as much as possible
Rage.

How do these JMay types of people always end up on IWF.

Beer

If this is true, I'm quite pleased that your grandma has been murdered. Means she doesn't have to put up with your sorry ass any more.