MM3000 Out for a while

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I try to refrain from the pity party of telling my personal business to people I don't know as much as possible

So you make up shitty other excuses instead?

Not to mention if this just happened what are you still doing here? Shouldn't you be there?

Not to mention you have time to come on and play around in the e-fed but can't post anywhere else because someone murdered your grandmother?

There is so much that doesn't add up.

C4

AND LISTEN, SHIT HAPPENS EVERYDAY.

GET OVER IT.

AND STOP CRYING ABOUT IT. PLEASE.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Posting on E-Fed is once a week dumbass

Basically what the title says. I'm taking time off from posting in the wrestling discussions. Sick of the E-Thugs. The smart asses. The assholes. The dumbasses. This is not a bitch thread. This is a goodbye for now thread. I will, until further notice only be located in the Fantasy Wrestling Zone. Also to fulfill music requests and to requests sigs and other graphics. And maybe the music discussions but only sparingly. So if you don't post in any of those aforementioned, Goodbye from MizMasta3000 :peace:

Bold part for emphasis.

Also I find it hilarious that one the day your grandmother is murdered in cold blood you feel the need to find the time to leave your family and come post on a forum to let us all know you won't be around as much like it's far more important than comforting and being with your loved ones.

You're like 15 aren't you KC Chucklez?

MizMasta3000

I'm not KC Chucklez. FYI, all I have is my nephew and my grandmother that just past. So I have no family

monkeystyle

Reaction score
AND LISTEN, SHIT HAPPENS EVERYDAY.

GET OVER IT.

AND STOP CRYING ABOUT IT. PLEASE.

Nah, if he was legit I would feel bad for him and would not be ragging on him but this is just a blatant lie and cry for attention.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
:finger_red:

You fail.

I also find it funny that you are STILL FUCKING HERE!

Your grandmother is dead and you can't be bothered to post here anymore as much but you sure as hell have more than enough time to sit here and argue with me.

Wrestling Station

have alot of time to blow in some condoms!!
2zqyi6q.jpg

MizMasta3000

No one lies about their grandmother being killed. And if they do, It's pretty fucking sick. I honestly could care less if you believe me or not. You hold no relevance over anything that ANYTHING to do with me. Fucking skeez

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I'm not KC Chucklez. FYI, all I have is my nephew and my grandmother that just past. So I have no family

So your nephew also lacks parents meaning you have aunt or uncle either?

Perhaps you are actually murdering off your family members and I should find some way to warn your "nephew"

C4

MizMasta3000, I've been to this ride before. Trust me, the moment you stop posting, only then he's gonna shut up.

Or else you're getting fucked.

I have experience.