MM3000 Out for a while

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Lucas said ShutTheFuckUppercut had too much screaming.

MizMasta3000

I been getting high, I went to her fumeral yesterday and Im getting through it

MizMasta3000

Im trying to stay adhesive for my nephew. He taking it tough but It starts with me staying strong first. Weed has been helping me a bunch. I still hurt but you should never mourn people's death but instead celebrate their life so thinking about the good times is swaying me away from the negative feelings. Don't see whats so wrong with that

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Smoking weed to escape your problems is you really leading by example, man. I'm glad you're doing it real tough for your nephew.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
I don't really understand how weed helps you.. Like at all. Don't say you got kush and it's teh bombshizit, cause i got grapefruit kush and no matter what the fuck I do, i can't get the fact out of my head that I don't have shit for no one for christmas. So yeah fuck you and go snort ritalin, just like coke mang.

You've been busted, i'd go create a new account with a proxy

MizMasta3000

I dont discriminate with weed. I just bought some Kush but thats the first Kush Ive had in a few weks. Ive been smoking dro and Purp (That will free you my friend).

This Guy

am I old enough? I don't get how you doing weed helps your nephew cope with this. idiot. When my father-in-law died I disapeared off the internet without even a warning for almost a month. Your grandmother is murdered and your posting more then I am. Pardon me for thinking Monk is right and that your full of crap.

This Guy

of course part of the reason I disapeared was because he died in the house at the bottom of the stairs in the basement and since that was the first time I had ever seen someone die I couldn't go down in the basement without seeing him laying there dead. and my computer was in the basement. Even up till when we finally moved out of the house I still saw him there everytime, I just learned to deal with it.

MizMasta3000

Me not sobing al day everyday is showing him that we're strong enough to ge through it. Again You have other family members to be with. Its just me and my nephew when. I get off in the afternoon, I go on my UserCP and check out the threads. I go to work only a few days a week and I have no car so I have a lot of downtime now. Your probably a busier person than me