MM3000 Out for a while

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

Fuck you Monk. You're the not the Messiah and I dont need you to tell me whether my grandma died or not. I'm feeling better after my firends took me out and we blazed all night. I need to get my mind off of it and I will be ok

Fuck off.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

If ms is the messiah, then you're fucked now son.

Wrestling Station

I was trying to show some compassion. Who really knows if its fake or not?
ask Benoit!
Thank God. Don't come back. Go to Hell with your grandmother.
16k7ujr.jpg

reality check

Reaction score
Mizmasta, I've seen you posting several times after mentioning that this is a 'goodbye thread for now'.

most members got it right though, you are just another Guerrero.

PeepShow

Then who is it??????

I'm assuming you mean the guy in the middle with the beard? That's Jeremy McKinnon, lead singer of A Day To Remember. That's the whole band around him though. They just released that video/song a few days ago. Rather fantastic.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I just listened to the Plot to Bomb the Panhandle and I really want to like them but I really, really hate it when he starts getting all growly. It just doesn't suit at all.