UWF - Past Smackdown Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Re: SD: Batista vs Sandow (non title)

SD__665_032f.jpg

Damien Sandow:

I hope you've gotten that out, because frankly David it is quite embarrassing to see our...champion... act like a bitter drunkard yelling at anyone who can hear. Let's recap shall we, you question my validity as champion for my reign ending to someone like Mr. Mizanin, while Mr. Mizanin did not pin nor made me submit to become champion it was Ric Flair parading around in a Referee shirt that gave him the win. Yet you claim to be a great champion, when the only true name you've beaten 1 2 3...Oh I apologize that may have been a little to fast for you.

Sandow raises his fingers up and counts slowly

One...Two....Three. In a championship bout is Mr. Mizanin, so how does that make you so great David? Since you've arrived once more you've defeated insignificant after insignificant on your climb to this level. Well let me inform you of something, you became UWF Champion because you won a contendership match, one with two people who didn't deserve to be in said match, because your old running buddy Ric chose to take my title from me, and because I couldn't get my rematch before your title opportunity. You were the right guy in the right place at the right time, but at Summerslam that all comes to an end for you will no longer be the right person, you will simply be the delivery boy bringing the uncrowned UWF Champion his golden crown. And if you behave yourself and attempt to accept this lose with grace, perhaps I’d even allow you to join Michael by my side and place that proverbial crown on my head by handing it right to me in the middle of this ring.

Damien smiles as he looks at Batistas title.

You're time with that championship is running out, and it is running out thanks to myself. Once Summerslam is over, you can tell yourself you had to defend the title against four other people, you can tell yourself the time was against you, but the reality shall hit you and hopefully open your eyes. A reality that will begin to sink in on Fridays serial when I defeat you, and that reality is that the man you believe to be craven…The quote unquote “punk assâ€￾ you think nothing of, is better inside this squared circle than you will ever hope to be. Do feel free to yell and spit into your microphone some more like the common animal you are, because your opinion, just like the opinions of those amongst the sea of the ignoramuses, is simply irrelevant.

Sandow starts to walk towards the steps.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Re: SD: MVP vs The Revered D'Von

Reverend D'Von shakes his head as he looks at MVP with disgust.

You're toilet humor really amuses me Mr. Porter, it really does. In fact please allow me to add something to our contribution to this hysterical matter: you're a sinner and you should be hanged for attempting to make a laughing stock of the lord. Please MVP, if you're going to try and insult me, maybe you should do it right and then maybe I'll take you seriously as a threat to not only myself but my beliefs as well. And maybe my brother... just maybe, one day the General Manager of Smackdown will take you seriously and grant you the privilege to challenge me to a match for my UWF Championship that I'm about to win at Summerslam.

More boos coming from the fans as Reverend D'Von keeps on talking, not interested in what the fans think.

It's true that my success comes from being under the guidance from the Lord, I'm glad that somebody finally understands that, but to even remotely think that Christopher Daniels was some part of my 'plot' to cheat you out of the title picture is a complete and utter insult. YOU did something to provoke Mr. Daniels, not the Lord and not I, so I see absolutely no reason as to why you should blame Him for your recent defeats. Of course since you are starting to annoy me Mr. Porter, I will gladly obliged to enter battle with you on Friday so the sinners watching can witness the beating of the lifetime. You're right about one thing MVP, God will be needed for support on Friday.... but it won't be me who will require his guidance. Oh my brother, testify!

Reverend D'Von exits the ring and walks up the aisle while looking back at Reverend D'Von. The eyes of the contestants do not break until Reverend D'Von makes it to the stage and takes a final look before turning around to head for the back.

OOC: Sorry man I totally forgot about posting! Hope this isn't too late but I'm glad I made it to 2-2 at least. I had fun man and I hope that we can have a good TT session one day!

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
UWF Smackdown 8/16/13: Eddie Guerrero vs. Rob Van Dam

[video=youtube;Tida-hyDxXE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tida-hyDxXE[/video]

"Warrior" by Disturbed begins to play as Eddie Guerrero walks out onto the stage where the crowd greets him with unanimous booing that they emit with passionate intensity. Eddie pays no mind to their disdain as he makes his way down the ramp, his eyes fixated on the ring.

images

After arriving at the end of the ramp, Eddie heads up the steel steps and makes his way along the apron, stepping through the ropes and entering the ring. Eddie looks out at the crowd as he raises the microphone he's holding up to his mouth.

0f2c0e80.jpg

Eddie Guerrero: Zack, Zack, Zack. This is starting to get pathetic, holmes. You find yourself so devastated by my domination of your feature players that you can't think of any fresh competition for me, so you just keep sticking me in the ring with those same feature players, hoping that giving them another crack at me will turn out differently than it did the first time just because they know what to expect. Well the only person that can actually say they know what to expect when it comes to going toe-to-toe with Eddie Guerrero is the UWF Champion, and that's because out of all the opponents you've given me, he's the only one that actually gave me any sort of fight, both on this microphone and in that ring. The others? Well, it's a story I never tire of telling. Their performances were so disappointing that I feel like I would've gotten a more passionate response by brutalizing one of the referees or members of the ring crew, they would've at least thrown a punch.

But that's not the part that makes me laugh, vato. If you want to book me against every variation of Batista, Austin Aries, and Rob Van Dam that you can think of week in and week out, I have no problem with embarassing them and, in turn, embarassing you time and time again. The part that makes me laugh is your stipulation that Mesias and Chavito are banned from ringside, as though we have any respect for authority, especially yours. If push comes to shove, we don't care about your little ban, ese', we're going to do what we came to do and inflict pain. What are you going to do about it? Remove me from the Championship Scramble? Release us from our talent contracts? Go right ahead and do either, ese', the UWF Championship isn't the only grub in town and Smackdown isn't the only place you can go to get it.

But let me speak directly to Rob for a moment. How does it feel, holmes? How does it feel knowing that not only did your tag team partner leave you for dead, but the Smackdown General Manager left you for dead as well? Zack could've come out and try to stop it, I'm sure there's someone in the back that was willing to get involved to try and even the numbers he could've sent out but it didn't happen that way at all, did it? The beloved "Mr. Friday Night", everyone's favorite high flyer, was beaten and humiliated by a hungry pack of wolves like there wasn't an ounce of love for him in anyone's heart. You came into the ring like you always do, with a head full of air and an aura of hype, these fans cheering you as loud as they could and imitating your little hand gesture and all that, and in the blink of an eye we made you an afterthought.

The sad part is, you're gullible enough to believe that there was nothing Zack could do for you but make this match, you're actually willing to accept this as a token of his apology and put all the water under the bridge. That's a foolish mistake to make, ese', trusting someone that bit the hand that fed them. Because even though he's the General Manager and directs the flow of the show and books the matches and all that, it's him that works for us. We put money in his pocket, we put our bodies on the line for him, and what does he do to repay you? He lets you get embarassed in front of all the people around the world that love you just so he didn't have to get his hands dirty. But that's alright, vato, if you want to be a member of the Zack Ryder Fan Club, be my guest. Undo that ponytail and spike it up like he does. Put on the ridiculous sunglasses and headband, the entire nine yards.

If you want to sell your humility like it's one of his stupid t-shirts hanging up at the merchandise stand, that's your decision to make and stand by if you choose to. That's not me, I don't associate myself with gringos like him, and you choosing to play the hand he's dealt you without any gripes or complaints or suspicion and be a proud member of his team will only make it more satisfying for me to knock you to the mat and induct you into the club of losers that Austin Aries belongs to, and come Summerslam, Dave Batista will belong to. On Friday Night, the "Human Highlight Reel" is going to be all out of film, ese'.

A sick and evil smile appears on Eddie's face as he lowers his microphone, awaiting the arrival of his opponent.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
UWF Smackdown 8/16/13: Heath Slater & Drew McIntyre vs THE Brian Kendrick & Y2J

[video=youtube;U4HL8qushd8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4HL8qushd8[/video]

BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!

Jericho! Jericho makes his way to the ring with cheers. Jericho has his jacket on and he enters the ring. He takes a mic. Crowd chants Y2J.

This will never change. I have been in this industry for years but the crowd never changes. The crowd is always great! (Crowd cheers) And after years one thing didn't change either and that's how great talents are involved in this industry. These two things are the main reasons that how this industry still stands on his both feet strongly! And I am damn sure that SmackDown has the best talents in it's roster. But I have nothing to do with that. I am not Zack Ryder, I am not the GM of SmackDown so this doesn't bother me. What bothers me, what I should think about is my match at Summerslam. But before that I have one more match and this is a tag team match. This week I am going to face a man I had a lot respect but he made me lost that. But I still have some respect for him inside me because he is very talented. He is very passionate. That man is Brian Kendrick. Lately I had a lot of things going on with Brian Kendrick. First we had a great match which he beat me. Then I wanted to appreciate him during his match but this got distracted him, which I didn't do consciously. Then last week Brian Kendrick made a huge mistake, probably the biggest mistake of his life. He hit me in the had with a microphone. He had almost pay for that mistake but he barely escape from my Walls of Jericho! And this week I am going to team up with him. I don't feel that this is good for me because how can I trust a man who wants and seeks revenge? How can I turn my back to him and wrestle with confidence? This is another weird and another stupid decision by Zack Ryder. Zack Ryder was the one who started all of these as he made that unification match. That wasn't necessary but of course SmackDown needed a goofy, nonsense Internet Champion. And this week this decision of his will make cause nothing more than heat between me and Brian Kendrick. Actually I have no problem with that. I have no problem with kicking Brian Kendrick's ass. I have no problem with Brian Kendrick kicking my ass. And I am damn sure he feels in the same way with me. But after all of these I know Zack Ryder will not be happy because this is nothing more than a party to him. A party that we will dance and fist pump. Well Zacky, this is wrestling and if we do fist pumping we will do that right in our opponent's face. If we will do dancing, it will be on our opponents back after we lay him down straight on the ground!

But when I look at our opponents I feel like I have to trust Brian. And he should trust me as well. Because this week we will team up against our Summerslam opponent Drew McIntyre and his fellow 3MB friend Heath Slater. I wonder if Drew will seek revenge from Slater as he is left out for 3MB. But I think Drew wouldn't care less as he has something both me and Kendrick desperately wants it. Drew and Slater knows each other so well and they have a chemistry in the ring. Brian, I know you are back there, listening to me as you have an angry face and thinking about that art of war thing. But this week, just for this match we have to leave our differences on a side, we have to leave what has happened to a side because we have to be on the same page this week. We have to be on the same page on SmackDown to beat our opponents. I am not happy with this match but this is what we should do. This is what we should do to win. Because if we don't this will only work for Drew. If you will betray me, if you will stab me from my back only Drew will benefit from it. If you do that I will seek revenge from you for the next time and this is Summerslam. This will help that goddamn Scotsman to retain his title and if that happens, we will leave Summerslam as we both have nothing in our hands. So Brian, let's show Drew that he will not benefit from anything. Let's show him he will not go to Summerslam with advantage. Let's show him that he will leave Summerslam with his hand empty. Brian, this is what we have to do. Look at your "Art of War". Sometimes you have to do teamwork with your enemies to win a battle and this is not different from that. Brian, I give you my word that I will not betray you on this tag match. My word is as good as gold, believe me. Brian, this is what we have to do for this week. After that match is over, after we win, the war will continue again and everything goes from that moment. And from that moment nothing will be the same again!

At that moment a sounds is heard.

[MENTION=31]Killz[/MENTION] [MENTION=32]Tapout[/MENTION] [MENTION=178]SoccerBoy[/MENTION]

OOC: Let's make it 1 for everyone if it's ok for you all. Probably I will not be able to TT after Tuesday. Also we got Summerslam TT. Hope it's ok for you all.

SBS

Reaction score
UWF Television Championship Triple H v. Austin Aries 8/16/13

[video=youtube;vxG2ERT2OGk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxG2ERT2OGk[/video]

The music of the Game Triple H hits the PA system, and yet the crowd stands but there is little reaction. No one is sure exactly why the CFO’s music is playing on an episode of Smackdown. Out comes the former WWE Champion, not dressed in his suit as many have come to expect, but instead in a shirt and jeans. He comes out with a water bottle in hand and dumps it over his head before making his way down to the ring.
Once he has gotten down to the ring, he climbs the apron and looks over the sold out crowd giving little reaction, though the die hards are going nuts. HHH takes a swig of water only to spit it out moments later. He hops into the ring and goes to the top rope but he doesn’t do his usual taunt instead he shakes his head calling for a mic. Lillian Garcia hands him one and the Game waits for his music to end.

Triple H:
Before I get to my opponent and the Television Championship, I want to clear something up for all of those who seem to have their panties on way too tight. This has is NOT personal. This is not me trying to stroke my own ego, or add another Championship to my resume. This has to do with one thing and one thing only and that is business.

Triple H clears his throat.

For any of you who think I’m shallow enough to pull a CM Punk let me just remind you all of something. I am a Multi-time World Champion, I have held mid-tier titles longer than most of you have been in this business, I’ve won every single belt there is. I don’t need the Television Championship, and after the way I’ve seen it handled recently I don’t want it!

The crowd is surprised to hear that Triple H doesn’t want anything to do with the Television Championship. Then why is he here?

I’m here because the championship, once held by great names like Rob Van Dam, Damien Sandow, Dave Batista, and Daniel Bryan gets a proper send off. For you see if I am able to just walk out here, speak for a few minutes, and win the belt after booking the match myself, there is no going back from that. I win this belt on Friday, it will be like a taking a sick dog out back and putting it out of its misery, and that is exactly what I plan on doing should I win this belt.

Again the crowd is trying to understand what Triple H is saying. They aren’t sure and Hunter shakes his head in frustration.

For those of you with peanut sized brains it means when I win the Championship and if I win it in this way, you can kiss it good bye! And speaking of peanut sized brains, let’s look at the man who killed the Television Championship, Mr. Money in the Bank Austin Aries.

The crowd boo at the mention of Aries who hasn’t been seen or heard from in quite some time.

Should Aries manage to find his balls and actually show up before Friday, I may consider leaving the belt alone and instead just settling for beating his ass beyond a doubt of recognition! But I highly doubt that’s going to happen. Because a man like Austin Aries, isn’t a man at all. He’s a nobody, a nothing, and all those months of whining and complaining have meant nothing. You will be remembered for your failed title reign and for the ass kicking you are going to receive on Friday Night. Like I said Aries, I’m not going to fire you. I’m going to beat your ass so bad, take that pathetic championship around your waist, you’ll look up into my eyes and beg me to end you. And you wanna know what I’m going to do? I’m going to beat you down some more, but I’m not going to end you. Because when I’m done with you, you’ll be sent to the hospital, where I will make sure you have Smackdown on each and every week as your pissing out of a tube so you can watch. Watch as you are forgotten, watch as others take your place, and if you ever do get the gull to come back, I’ll be right here ready to do it again. Because Aries, I am the King of Kings, I am the Game. And when you step into the ring with me on Friday, Title or not, it will be Game Over for you!

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Re: UWF Smackdown 8/16/13: Heath Slater & Drew McIntyre vs THE Brian Kendrick & Y2J

"We're a 3 Man Band!!!!"

3mb_by_themesbullyhd-d5j3dxq.jpg

The theme of the 3MB plays out for the UWF audience for the first time to a pretty mediocre response. The boo's outweigh the cheers but its a pretty quiet mixed reaction. They're are a few fanboys in the crowd who are holding up 3MB signs. The trio of Rockstars walks out from the back, pumped like always, and led by The One Man Band himself, Heath Slater.

Both Jinder and Hawkins take either side while Heath plays the Air Guitar. Heath jumps to his feet and the three make their way to the ring. All three slide in and do some more posing before telling Jericho to move, as they want center stage. Hawkins retrieves a microphone and hands it to Heath, who takes it, about to address the crowd.

Heath Slater
3MB IS IN THE HOUSE BAAAAYBEEEE!!!!

mixed reaction follows

Heath Slater
And we are here with one goal, one mission in mind and that is to ROCK! We are here to blow your minds. This is wrestling though and in wrestling Gold matters baby so we are also here to win championships. Well, you don't win tittles without picking up a few wins first so on Smackdown, when I, the leader of 3MB makes my much anticipated debut baby, I'm going to get a win over this fake rockstar Chris Jericho and his little boy friend Brian Kendrick. I'm not going to be alone, no, far from it. See in my corner I will have a former 3MB member. A person who rose from 3MB and went on to do great things on his own, I'm talking about the Chosen One, the INTERNET CHAMPIOOOOOONNNNN, DREW McIntyre!!! Yeah! Now Drew, I hope their's no hard feelings between us. The door is always welcomed if you want back in. We have no problem with changing our name to 4MB if the need be my brother. For the time being though, we have filled the large hole you left with someone who is equally as talented, and rocks just as hard, I'm talking about my friend, my partner in crime, the man of the hour, Mr. Prime Time, Curt Hawkins!

Heath hands the mic to Curt

Curt Hawkins
Thank you my friend. I'm not going to take a lot of time right now because Smackdown is your night Heath. Smackdown is for you and Drew to show the world what we, 3MB can do. I don't think ever in the history of UWF or wrestling will there be a more successful debut then what you will lead us to. Without Heath, we would be nothing. I wouldn't have a job, Jinder would be working at 7-11 and...

Jinder steals the mic

Jinder Mahal
What's that supposed to mean?

Curt Hawkins
Oh...I mean, I mean Jinder would still be following the Great Khali around.

Jinder Mahal
Watch what you say, you don't want JinderMania running wild on you brother.

Curt Hawkins
I..Okay, Jinder. Okay. Well this has been fun, let's just give it back to Heath

Heath Slater
Thank you. There's not much more to say here. Together, we are invincible baby. Doesn't matter which angle you come from Jericho, or you Brain in the Back, it doesn't matter because I'm safe on all sides. Between me, Drew, Jinder and Curt, you're looking at a stable bigger than D-Generation X. A stable more successful than Evolution. And a stable more legendary than the Four Horsemen. Might as well lay down on your back Chris, and watch how a REAL rockstar does it. YEAAAAAHHHH!!

All three members start to play air guitar.

Dod Draper

Reaction score
SD 8/16 - Morrison vs Batista

[video=youtube;ky8QvxEXf-0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky8QvxEXf-0[/video]

The crowd are on their feet cheering as John Morrison saunters out onto the stage. He peers out around the arena, eyeing his surroundings, before he poses for the camera. With that, Morrison strides down the ramp. He slides into the ring, as the camera pans out to show the arena in its entirety. Morrison poses on the turnbuckle, soaking up the reaction of the audience in attendance. He steps down and grabs a microphone from ringside, before he slowly paces to the centre of the ring and prepares to speak. He allows the crowd to voice their opinions, and then raises his microphone to speak.

morrisonspeak2.png

Morrison: Smackdown; open your eyes and say hello to the most domineering entity you'll lay ever your eyes upon. It's been a long time coming, but this Friday night, the Guru of Greatness has a match on Smackdown for the first time, and in the process, marches swiftly into tomorrow. My first opponent? None other than the UWF Champion, Dave Batista. No biggy. For some men, such a daunting task may crumple their spirit or break their resolution. For John Morrison, however, it merely awakens the beast. Deep inside the Shaman of Sexy's mysterious, endless sea of a mind, lies an untameable leviathan. This beast can't be calmed by any simple medicine; one thing and one thing only will satisfy such a hunger... competition. When I came to Smackdown, I never expected to be fighting mere men; I wanted the best. Title or no title, I want to fight the men who shape this business and I want to fight them on the grandest stages imaginable. John Morrison doesn't run from blockbusters; he marches valiantly into the eye of the storm and tears down whatever it takes to get there. Dave Batista is a storm. Granted, he's a storm who struggles to properly elocute his thoughts and attacks defenseless basketballs, but he's a storm nonetheless. He's torn people down and left a trail of destruction in his wake. Well, tornado, meet John Morrison.

The crowd cheer Morrison as he speaks on

Morrison: This Friday night, there's going to be no Bill Paxman, Helen Hunt or flying cows. A storm will die, though. It'll fall by the gleaming sword of John Morrison, just as a million other men have and will. I've faced men before who thought that they were scary, menacing or intimidating. They stood backstage with a menacing backdrop and lauded themselves as intimidating. Dave Batista, however, is a natural embodiment of that. He doesn't need to pretend, he doesn't need to act, he simply does what he does best. I respect that. I do, however, see the flaws in that. Being the master architect that I am, I see every single flaw in everything everybody does; I see that Dave Batista is a loose cannon. I see that he lacks the inherent panache that John Morrison possesses in such rich abundance. He lacks the cunning, the finesse, the style. Imagine this match as the opening of a pistachio nut; I will saunter into the arena and open the nut with a degree of consummate ease. My good friend Dave will jog down here and take a sledgehammer to that delightful little pistachio, and for what? For all the grunting, all the effort expended, all the raw power exerted, what will he have? I'll tell you what; a broken pistachio. And who the hell wants a broken pistachio? Putting that surreal image aside, though, we all know the point I'm getting at; huff, puff, and blow the house down, Dave. Big Bad Batista doesn't scare John Morrison. I'll be stood waiting at every avenue. I'll be standing here and imploring every inch of your brutal sacraments.

Morrison strides round the ring as he continues

Morrison: Everybody wants something from this match; I just want you, Batista. I want to stride down to this ring and beat you from pillar to post to dispel the idea that John Morrison can be beaten. A lot's been said in this past week, but what particularly resonates with me is people questioning John Morrison. People can question matches, question scenarios; I couldn't care less. It doesn't interest me. Question John Morrison, however, and it's a different ball game. If I was gratuitous enough, I'd list what I've done in this business, but I'm not that guy. So to those people, I implore you to sit back, take a seat and watch John Morrison do what you just don't like to see him do; win, win and win some more. This is a freight train heading in one direction and it's not stopping anytime soon. This Friday night, I'm facing one of the biggest challenges of my career, and I couldn't feel better. There's a fire burning inside which is fueled by the idea of putting down an Animal, and there's not enough fire in the world to put it out-

Morrison, though, is interrupted....

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Re: UWF Smackdown 8/16/13: Eddie Guerrero vs. Rob Van Dam

Suddenly out of nowhere ...

ONE OF A KIND!

[video=youtube;sA5UkR4JDM8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA5UkR4JDM8[/video]

It's that time of the show again, when Mr. Pay-Per-View himself emerges from the back with the first hit of the guitar riffs. "One of a Kind" by Breaking Point plays throughout the arena and the fans go mad as Rob Van Dam stands under the titantron. RVD then walks down the ramp and points at himself all the way down and talks to himself. He then high fives a few people standing in the corner of the barricade. After that he rolls in the ring under the bottom rope, quickly gets up and makes his classic RVD signature pose, while pointing with his thumbs at hisself. RVD then grabs the microphone from the staff and goes in the middle of the ring ...

FFEi1.jpg

Impressive. But not as impressive as the fact, that I'm standin' here right after your attack from last week, which means you weren't able to get the job done, which obviously means, that you one hundred percent suck, bro. But here's what I'm gonna do, I'm gonna dedicate tonight's match to you and your sneaky friends for giving me hell of a headache last week. You may thought, that what you did last week was enough, to keep the mouth of The Whole Fuckin' Show shutted, but the truth is, I'll never shut my mouth, dude. Shame your friends are not gonna be here tonight, 'cause I'd like to give them a present, but since they're banned from the ringside, man, it looks like you'll have to deliver the message to them. You won the fight, I give you a credit for that, but the war isn't over yet, dude. The war is over when Rob Van Dam says and I say, we're gonna end it tonight with my foot up in your ass. And you know what? I'll let someone to take a picture of that, buy a frame and stick that picture on my wall at home. And every single morning, when I wake up, I will realize, that I should clean my shoes again, because they'll sure smell like your ass. I don't know about you, but I feel fresh, bro and I might be fresher than you can even imagine, so I decided to put up some good extra hits in this match and I'm gonna slap the mustache righ off your face ...

People started to cheer immediately, but Rob Van Dam doesn't make a long pause and immediately continues ...

To be fair and square and act smart enough, I don't think your friends are not gonna show up here at ringside, but whatever. You know, I don't look like a guy with a plan, I don't have a plan, but when the shit is about to go down, I pull some tricks out of my pocket. You know ese', you said some thing, that really hit me straight in my heart and I think we both know, that I can't let you run your mouth like that in front of my fans, so I guess, I'm gonna have to step up and put you in your place. Everybody here know, that tonight's Rob Van Dam's night and that's why I'm gonna shine just like I shine every other night. Hell, my star is brighter than those spotlights pointing at me and when I beat you ... well, when I beat you, nothing's gonna change, because you're not an opponent that someone really gives a DAM about. I can feel that negative energy flowing through you, holmes, I can feel it and I know that you're pissed off. You're pissed off, 'cause you weren't able, to shut RVD's mouth and that means, that I'm gonna outshine you this week, just like every other week in the month and just like every other month in the year. I guess, that when you Frog Splashed me last week, that it was some kind of a humiliation for me. Nah man, I don't really give a crap, because this week, we're gonna end it 1 ... 2 ...3 and guess what, your ass is about to get smoked, dude!

RVD drops the mic on the canvas and raises both his hands up in the air above his head, while people cheer and scream for RVD ...

Last edited:

albo2

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
team3d
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
UWF Smackdown 8/16/13 Cesaro and MVP vs Daniels and Rev D'von

The UWF faithful are waiting patiently, waiting for some action to happen after already seeing an action packed night but its quieted down a bit for the last few minutes. The lights suddenly go out. The fans sit anxiously, asking the people next to them what is happening. The arena starts to flash gold and black lights everywhere, with some very known words inside the wrestling world ringing out over the PA system.

1,2, YOU HEAR THE CLOCK TICKING
TICK TOCK, YOUR ABOUT TO STOP LIVING,
TICK TOCK I WANT YOU TO REMEMBER ME,
TICK TOCK, BUT THE DAY DON'T HAVE NO MEMORY
I'M COMING.

[video=youtube;bXYG4wudW7o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXYG4wudW7o&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The camera focuses on the stage where a big inflatable tunnel which can now be seen, presumably being inflated while the lights were flashing on and off. The crowd rise to their feet awaiting one certain special superstar as smoke starts to escape the tunnel. The crowd aren't waiting long as the figure of MVP bursts through the flaps. He stops dead, looking around the crowd who give him a big cheer. He stops dead in his tracks, looking around, not happy at all by the looks of it as he reaches down and slaps the floor, setting off fireworks.

100.jpg

MVP starts to slowly makes his way down to the ring, seeing all the fans leaning over the barriers for high fives and obliges, walking past and slapping the hands much to the delight of those said fans. After giving a few fans the high fives he holds up his '305' bling bling up to the camera, yelling 'Mr 305' towards the camera. He comes towards the bottom of the ramp, stopping for a second, taking out some gum he was chewing and throws it into the crowd before he takes a little run up and slides into the ring. He doesn't waste anytime getting to his feet, running towards the ropes, bouncing off and doing his signature dance and Ballin taunt at the end.

RAW_832_Photo_055.jpg

He holds the pose for a while, smiling cockily as he lowers his arms, pointing at his chest with the fans still giving him a good reaction. MVP walks towards the side of the ring, bending over to pick up a mic that was placed on the apron. He strides back to the middle of the ring, raising the mic to his lips but the noise the crowd is making stops him from starting his speech. He lowers the mic, looking forwards now, smirking away as the crowd in front of him are cheering him. He raises the mic to his lips again.

52.jpg

THE BALLIN SUPERSTAR
MONTEL VONTAVIOUS PORTER

You all seem happy to see me, I wonder if its because you actually like me or the fact that I am in a bit of a tussle with a man that let's face it, everyone hates, everyone hates everything about him, his bald head, his stupid face tattoo or drawing, his stupid cape he wears to the ring, I could go on and on but I'm just happy that finally you have all woken up and decided it's a good thing to cheer for your MVP of UWF.

MVP lowers the mic, putting his arms to his side, asking the crowd for some more and they are more then happy to oblige, cheering him once again. MVP nods his head and looks around before he continues.

Now, I know that I have to face that man this week on Smackdown but I also have someone else that has drawn the short straw, Revered D'von has to face me two weeks in a row but not only that he has to team up with the biggest waste of space I've ever seen. All I have to ask you Rev is who in the hell did you piss off? Now I know you have been quite busy lately, trying to get your two lackeys on the same page, no doubt it's because Jazz thought it was her and I do use that term loosely, she thought it was her turn to be on top, maybe she pinned Henry to the mat I have no idea, what I do know however is that last week, I beat you, I had you tapping in the middle of the ring, hell after last week, Jazz is the manliest out of all three off you. I had you tapping D'von, you remember that or did you pass out straight after it because of the pain? It doesn't matter to me because I showed you D'von last week that I Am Better then you and trust me when I tell you this, expect nothing different this week, if your looking to Daniels for some backup, I would look at another army, he ain't gonna be helping you win this match.

MVP smiles, fixing his sunglasses on his face as the crowd starts a mini MVP chant. He now just can't be bothered with fixing his sunnies so he lifts them off his eyes and places them ontop of his head as he continues.

Which brings me back to your partner this week, a man that has shown just how much of a coward he is in recent times, Christopher Daniels, don't be surprised if he doesn't even turn up and waits till I've won another match to attack me from behind again. Chris, if you are in the back watching, praying to the dark lord or whatever it is you do all by yourself in your spare time, I am going to keep this short and sweet, normally I would jump at getting into the ring with you, to bash your face in but this Friday on Smackdown is different, I will not step into this ring whilst you are the legal man, my partner will have to deal with you because if I get into the ring with you on Smackdown, I will destroy you, I want you at Summerslam to be 100%, I want you with no distractions, no D'von, no Cesaro to take the focus off of us, I ain't even gonna give you a sample of what to expect at Summerslam so you don't have to come out and pray to me for mercy but you should pray to my partner to let you get through the match alright.

MVP takes the smile of his face as he looks to be getting quite serious, he doesn't look impressed at all but the crowd are still behind him as he begins again.

I ain't gonna waste anymore of my breath whilst I'm out here alone, how about someone comes and joins me, whether its one of my opponents or its even the luckiest man in the building that gets to team with me on Smackdown, It doesn't bother me but I'm getting quite lonely out here by myself, come on, come out and get a taste of what its like to be BALLIN.

MVP signs off with his signature taunt as he looks very happy with himself, awaiting a reply from someone as he looks towards the stage, waiting and waiting.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Eddie looks at Rob as he raises his microphone to his mouth.

Eddie Guerrero: Ya know, holmes, I've been in this business long enough that I don't get surprised often, but right now is one of those rare occasions that I am. After I didn't hear from you last week and didn't see you until I was beating you up, I figured we were all witnessing not only the beginning of the end of Smackdown, but the self-destruction of Rob Van Dam. I figured last week's show was just the beginning, and this week was going to be a repeat performance of you not saying a word and showing up to the ring to get abused to a pulp, and then Summerslam was going to be down a high profile match because neither you nor Aries decided to show up. But this time I was wrong, I stood out here and continuously berated you and you decided to do something about it. You're actually out here to defend yourself.

Unfortunately, after listening to your response, I wish for your sake you'd just stayed backstage. You gave legitimate threats, the whole bit about having to wash your boot actually kind of made me laugh, but I'm afraid I can't take you seriously when you refuse to drop the surfer lingo and call me "dude" while you issue them. Not to mention, you seem to be confused regarding what day of the week it is. Tonight's match? Tonight? Oh how I wish you referring to Friday's match as though it were going to happen in a matter of moments instead of another full day made it true, because then I wouldn't be standing here with this microphone in my hand, I'd be grabbing you by that ridiculous ponytail I can't believe you're still styling your hair into and tearing it from your head as viciously as possible, just so I can spit in the gaping wound, holmes.

This isn't about seeing who executes the better frog splash or whether or not I can, in fact, "get higher than Rob Van Dam". And it isn't what you referred to it as either, because a war, to me, is when either side has a legitimate chance at victory and no one will know who that victor will be until the exchange concludes. You don't have that chance, Rob, you never had that chance. The fact that you actually showed up for work helped your chances a bit, but by a very slim margin. You're still going to get fed a spoonful of deja vu with nothing to wash it down but the blood and the sweat that's going to be pouring from your wounds. You smoking me? No ese', the only smoke that anyone's going to see is after the closing bell has rung, after you've felt Latino Heat and your body has been consumed by flame.

The fans boo as Eddie lowers his microphone again, a serious look on his face as he looks coldly across the ring at his opponent.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Re: SD 8/16 - Morrison vs Batista

A voice shouts out, interrupting Morrison.

WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGGGGGGGGG!!!

Out from behind the curtain emerges the UWF Champion Batista and the crowd begins to boo loudly.

untitled-36.jpg

Batista: Oooh hell no Johnny boy. You need to just stop right there and think real hard about what youre saying. You want to put me down? Me? ME!? Are you out of your mind? Have you seen the people I've left in this ring? Actually, hold up, scratch that. You HAVE seen the people I've left broken in this ring but you still think you're better. You still think youre better than everybody else, even though you're staring down the barrel of a very dangerous gun right now. I suggest you check yourself real quick, Johnny. Or else youre going to get hurt. Thats really it though. Thats the whole damn point I have to make. You need to pull your head out of your ass, or I am going to extinguish you like the little candle you are. Your spark, your fire, is nothing compared to the fire that brought me to the level I am right now. Being the UWF Champion has only fueled that fire and made me THAT much more of a problem for everybody else on Smackdown. That includes you, because I dont discriminate. I dont care if youre new here or youre an old face, I'll stomp you into the ground just the same. So dont you think, for a god damn second that things are different now that you're here. You think youre so special? Spotting flaws? You sound like Brian Kendrick did before I snapped him in half like a toothpick.

Batista smirks and the fans boo now that theres a pause in his reply. John Morrison stands in the ring, not looking impressed, as Batista stays on the entrance ramp and continues to speak.

Batista: But wait wait wait. I'm not deaf, I know I heard you say you respect what I do and what I stand for. So for that, you're either the stupidest man on this roster trying to kiss my ass and butter me up, or you might just be almost as smart as you think you are. In either case, the fact that you respect me doesn't mean I respect you. All I've been striving for is the respect from people in the back because I am a money making, rating boosting, ass kicking champion. I am the embodiment of Smackdown, because thats what I dish out every single week. I can acknowledge that I'm relieved to hear that one person might actually respect the UWF Champion, but it still doesnt change the fact that you were handed an opportunity at this title because Zack Ryder is a scared little bitch. He doesnt want Dave Batista as his champion, because he's afraid of me. So he's throwing every "threat" at me imaginable. Anybody he can think of, gets a shot at me; regardless of if they've actually earned it. The "fun" fact is, John, is that if somebody manages to do the impossible and take this belt from around my waist at Summerslam. He's going to be a lot more afraid of me when I come storming into his office and rip him into a bunch of little pieces. Zack Ryders best interest is to keep ME as Champion if he values he's little General Manager position. Thats not a threat, thats a fact.

Batista continues to stand on the stage. He slings his UWF Championship over his shoulder and continues to speak over the noise of the crowd.

Batista: I've got something else I'd like to explain to you while I'm out here John. Since youre keen on making comparisons all damn night because you cant think of anything original to say; if this comes down to finesse versus brutality, what the hell is going to happen when this "tornado" meets John Morrison huh? Theres not a damn thing that can stop a tornado. Not buildings, not cars, not mother nature, not Matt Hardy, NOBODY! Nobody John. You wanna dance around this ring, throw some fancy kicks and flip your pretty boy hair? Go. Right. Ahead. TRY ME. Give me your best shot. I've beaten people like you before. You can kick me into the floor, you can beat me pillar to post but I'll get right back up and I will choke you out with that stupid bedazzled belt of yours. I will take any amount of punishment you can dish at me and I'll unleash it tenfold, Johnny. Nobody is actually questioning you about your skills and your talent. Hell, even your resume for that matter. There is no question here. This match is a formality, it's already decided because I'm not losing on Friday night. I'm not letting myself lose to you. I'm on a roll right now and I know you'd love, anybody would love, to knock me off my high horse right now. But its just too damn bad for everybody because its not going to happen. Its just not in the cards. Youre going to get something that you want though, I'll let you have that much. You get the best. You get the UWF Champion on his show, Morrison. But youre not going to walk out as the "Guru of Greatness", youre going home as just another "Johnny come lately".

Batistas tone turned more serious towards the end, as the UWF Champion lowers his microphone. The crowd boos, just because they really loath the Champion. Dave adjusts his title belt and continues to wait on the stage.

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns

Rob picks up the microphone from the canvas, which he dropped moment ago, because he wasn't expecting Eddie to have something to say again ...

Self-destruction of Rob Van Dam? Nah-ah, man. I'm still here, still standin', still ready to tear your ass to pieces and that's exactly what I'm gonna do to you and to your freaky friends, if they dare to show up here. Well, here's a little boom for you, bro. Since Aries is nowhere to be found, I don't have a match at SummerSlam, but don't worry, I'll be there and maybe I'll show up at ringside, you can guess when I'll bring my ass under the spotlight, but if you piss me off, Rob Van Dam's gonna lower your chances on winnin' anything. By the way, that's why I'm here ... to make you laugh, but then, while you're still laughing, I'll kick the smile right off your face, pull down your pants, tie your shoe laces together and steal the victory. Tonight, friday, saturday, whatever, man, I can kick your ass on every single day in the week, if you wish, doesn't matter ... dude. I'm not out here to defend myself, I'm here, to defend these people around here, because I can see how confused they are, because of the crap, that's comin' right out of your mouth and we both know, you said some pretty serious shit lately. But I don't think you're that bad after all, 'cause you know, you really have to have some guts, to make a 3 on Rob Van Dam attack, but I now what was the reason ... you knew then, just like you know now, that the spotlight always shines brightly on me and you're just so jealous and impressed by my skills, just like everybody else, you had to let your negative feelings and negative energy go and you released it and that's good for you. But what is not good for you is, that this time it's Van Dam's turn ...

People cheer for Rob Van Dam, who is obviously happy and excited about that and Van Dam continues ..

Gotta tell you, you're right in one thing. This is not about who executes a better Frog Splash, because everyone around here, just like you and me knows, that I can do all things better than you ... well, better than anybody. And now, to be honest, I didn't understand the half of your and still I hated every single stupid word you said. But you got some potential, dude, I know that, I can feel that, you're good, you're just not Rob Van Dam good and that's what I'm gonna show and prove to everyone. Sorry, b ut I have no time, gotta be somewhere else so ... RVD 4:20, out.

Rob Van Dam drops the microphone and leaves the ring ...

Killz

Reaction score
Re: UWF Smackdown 8/16/13: Heath Slater & Drew McIntyre vs THE Brian Kendrick & Y2J

OOC - As it stands this is 1-1 and a thus, evenly balanced to be judged (sick TT's btw, nice work guys) so I'm finally back online today and COULD TT but I'd rather not make the outcome obvious is everyone feels that? So I am here and yeah this is a 'no-show' technically but I just don't want to be a dick about it and will still be around to TT next week and for SummerSlam. Peace <3

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Re: UWF Smackdown 8/16/13 Cesaro and MVP vs Daniels and Rev D'von

Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap.

Galatians 6:7

[video=youtube;XdVMkIVtr9U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdVMkIVtr9U\[/video]

The crowd was booing at the entrance as soon as the bible verse was shown on the screen and "Afterlife" by Avenged Sevenfold plays though the PA Systems. Reverend D'Von strides out from the back alone without Mark Henry or Jazz as he makes his way to the ring. MVP doesn't appear to take him as a threat as Reverend D'Von doesn't lose his eye contact from the two men already in the ring. Reverend D'Von enters the ring and his holding his mic up as the music stops playing, Reverend D'Von bringing attention to himself by raising his bible up and pointing it to the crowd, moving it in a cross motion as he appears the bless the crowd.

Reverend D'Von: I only recall that I lost the match last night was because you cheated MVP. I know that you consumed some kind of illegal substance right before the match, and I DEMAND that you repent for what you did. Then again my brother, we both know that you're filled with pride for 'defeating' The Saviour of UWF' so I'm sure that you're in no condition to pray anyways. However if you have any conscience left if you you will go down on one knee and I will ask the good Lord to forgive you for besting the man who will be the judge when Armageddon arrives.

Reverend D'Von notices that MVP isn't moving.

I see, Mr. Porter. You have clearly chosen your path on how you want to handle this, and the only thing that I can tell you right now is that you are making the biggest mistake in your life. Before I go on with this week's lecture allow me to inform you and all the gullible sinners in attendance that I am a fair man, and I can take a loss once in a while but I don't like to lose on the count of me looking like a fool. Ah yes Mr. Porter there's an old saying that my Reverend used to say to me 'fool me once shame on your, fool me twice shame on me'. I've been blind-sighted from all the people in the audience, all the self-righteous individuals that felt that having me lose would free them from my 'tyrany'. And since I was distracted from the audeince's train of thoughts I was being subdued into your submission hold and before I knew it, I had no choice but to tap out. Normally I would be willing to sacrifice some nerve damage to overcome the odds and become victorious, but God had other plans for me. He reminded that I had to be in the best of condition for the Scramble Match at Summerslam and it wouldn't be worth it to lose an arm from someone who didn't even qualify for the Scramble Match!

Boos can be heard from the crowd as D'Von continues

And allow me to express something in a completely different matter before I shall stop with my 'insanity', as most people refere to my lectures as. I am noticing that your anger is not being brought towards me, but towards Christopher Daniels. I have realized from the start that you're upset because you have been pratically going to war with this man that you're exluding yourself from the truth and lashing out all of your frustrations at me. Well brother I am a man of peace and patience and I can safely say that I understand, and that I forgive you. But what I don't forgive you for though was making an embarrasment out of me last week and I hope that you have said your prayers my brother because I shall be fully preparing myself for the match of a lifetime on Smackdown, because I never the same mistakes twice in a row. You fooled me once you bastard but you won't fool me twice. Oh my brother, testif-

Reverend D'Von is interrupted as...

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

As Van Dam is walking away, Eddie raises his microphone and calls out to him.

Eddie Guerrero: I think you're forgetting who you're talking to, holmes. I am a legend of lucha libre from a legendary family. I have already gone down, and will continue to go down, in the annals of wrestling history as one of the greatest that ever did it because of who I am, the bloodline I belong to, and the things I've accomplished. I scratched and clawed my way from the bottom of WCW's Cruiserweight Division all the way to the top of WWE's Heavyweight Division where I finally captured the top prize, a mountaintop you've stood upon as well, but when I lost it it wasn't because I was caught puffing the cheeba, ese', it's because someone beat me for it. You deserved to lose those championships just like you deserved to have your match at Summerslam removed from the card. The people around here are finally realizing that the entire time they've been shining the spotlight on you, all they've been doing is polishing waste. They've been looking up to a man and idolizing him because ooh, he can do some flips and ahh, he sure is flexible and wow, did you see how far he just leapt?

You can insult me by telling me I "have potential" like you're trying to give a pep talk to one of those X Division vatos you worked with, and you can insult me by saying you didn't understand a word I said, that doesn't matter because the time for talking is over, holmes. You didn't understand words, well maybe you'll understand actions. Maybe I'll get through to you once you've sustained so many blows to your head that you start concussing and I still...keep....hitting you. Put off the situation while you can, Rob, because once Friday night gets here and that opening bell rings, you'll be a slave to someone else's clock, and I'm going to have all the time in the world to beat your ass!

Eddie drops his microphone and looks around at the members of the crowd who are viciously booing him.