UWF - Past Smackdown Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Re: Title Unification - THE Brian Kendrick (US) vs Chris Jericho (X-Div)

It's good to see that both of us will go to that ring with only one thing in our brains. Leaving as the champion. And that should be what we think. I believe that if we had a chance to show that we are great champions, I think we would have two great reigns. Yours would be better than Antonio Cesaro's 7 month reign and mine would be the first but the best reign as a X Division Champion. But unfortunately this friday one of us would leave without a championship. So only one of us has a chance to show that he is a great champion. Other one will have a future with a question mark. I hate uncertainty. Because you will not know what to do, what to say. You don't know what is next for you. And the next thing can knock you down in a blick of an eye because you won't know where it is coming from.

Just like you said, we will have war this friday. A war that will clear the dust in our way of future. One's dust will be cleared, one's dust will get more. I may sound a bit pessimistic but that's the truth. The winner will get closer to reach his goals. The loser will go back to the end of the line. So yeah, tomorrow night we will be in a huge war Brian. I don't know much about Art of War but in my book of war it says "Do everything to win the war" and I will not do less than that. I will do everything to leave as the champion. So tomorrow you will not see only Chris Jericho. You will se Lion Heart, you will see Ayatollah of Rock 'N Rolla, you will see the Mental Mastermind but most importantly you will see the Chris Jericho who is the best in the world at everything he does. Brian, you are satisfied and proud because you face me, a legend. But believe me I am as much as proud and satisfied to face you because you are future of this business.

And I am having a war against future, to get back to the past. To get back to the days where I had glories. Where I was the best. I need it Brian. It is not personal, it is not about my ego, it is just about being the best. I appreciate that you get the point. This is a warzone. SmackDown is a warzone and every human being is a army of himself. They may be bigger, badder but they are not better than me. I know it. It is just a feeling in me. I feel it. When I step in to arena, I feel like the best. And I want you to feel that, I want them to feel that, I want everyone at the backstage to feel that. When they feel that, it becomes reality. And what I care is nothing more than reality.

I am not going to let you beat me. I will not get pinned, I will not submit, I will not get disqualified. I will get a clean victory over you. Not a cheap one. I will beat you fair and square. Just like how it should be because we are the champions and that is how it should and it is going to be happen. Friday Night, I will enter as a champion and I will leave as a champion. It may be tough, it may be the biggest match that I ever had in UWF. I am feeling that pressure on my shoulders but I know I can lift them and throw them away. I will win Brian. I just have to. And after that nothing will be the same for you again!​

Jericho drops the mic and he leaves as he gets mixed reactions from the crowd.

OOC: Great TT'ing thread I think. You are really tough at it. I had fun as well. May the best man win :D

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Re: Scramble Qualifier #1: Chris Sabin vs. Antonio Cesaro

Suddenly Antonio Cesaro appears up on the titantron.

rU7exrs.jpg

Antonio Cesaro: So you lost everything you accomplished due to an injury. You lost 'all those accomplishments' due to an injury?. Boo-hoo. Last Sunday night at Lockdown I lost a title I held for 209 consecutive days making defences against Mick Foley, against Shawn Michaels, against Curt Hawkins, Chris Daniels... they all fell to me, and then I lose it all to a nobody like Brian Kendrick?... and you want to talk about some injury that cost you a career that wasn't worth a damn in the first place?. Give me a break. Chris, you are nothing to me, I am a worldwide superstar, a Swiss Superman and a European Superpower, I'm the kind of guy that you carry bags for, and I'm now not only a man much more powerful, much better looking, much more intelligent and much tougher than you... but now I'm pissed on top of all that!.

Cesaro takes his sunglasses off and stares into the camera angrily.

This match is my opportunity to vent. This match is my opportunity to show the world how I feel about my loss to Brian Kendrick at Lockdown. I'm not going to stand here and talk of injustice and talk of how angry it makes me feel because it's all pointless. All that matters now is that I, Mister Antonio Cesaro, move on and put myself where I deserve to be and that is in the Championship Scramble, I deserve to be UWF Champion. I've held championships in this company from the very first pay per view, I've been up and down the road more times than anyone else on the roster and I've beaten just about anybody on the roster from Wade Barrett, to Robbie E, to Cody Rhodes, to Shawn Michaels and it's now my time to show the world that I deserve to be the World Champion.

Antonio lowers his tone.

Since day one I've been showing the world that I am deserving, from day one I have been showing the world that I am the European Superpower in this company, in this business and now I'm simply two steps away from being where I deserve to be. This week is step one, I will destroy you, leave you in a heap and take out all my frustrations. I'll pretend your Brian Kendrick. I'll pretend you are all those weichei in the crowd chanting 'USA'. I'll pretend your the champion... and when I uppercut your head off of your shoulders I hope Batista's watching because soon I'll be knocking his head off of his big stupid shoulders. Now I must go and train and be ready to walk all over you this week... AUF WIEDERSEHEN.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Re: UWF Smackdown: Scramble Match Qualifier- Reverend D'Von vs Drew McIntyer

Reverend D'Von looks away as he tries to control his laughter from hearing Drew McIntyer speak about him, but is unable to control it as he smiles and chuckles. He looks over to Mark Henry then back to Drew McIntyer while pointing his finger to him, then raises his mic up as he loses the smile.

ReverendDVon-3.png

Reverend D'Von: Before I proceed with my rebuttal to your lunacy and madness Mr. McIntyer, please allow me to ask you a question. My question is this: what is racing through your chaos-ridden mind that empowers you to believe that you are deemed worthy of a title shot against Batista because 'it is your destiny'? Actually wait allow me to rephrase my question: what allows you to think that you are entitled to a match for the UWF Championship at all? Well let me tell you first Mr. McIntyer that there is no such thing as destiny; it's just a fairy tale for those who believe that they are willed to do whatever they wish while rebelling against the word of the Lord. We are brought into Earth for one reason, and that is being subjected to the word of God without complaint, no matter how less fortunate you are. There is no such thing as 'destiny', only life. You are granted things in life because you work hard Drew, like me, not because you stroll into the UWF and wish for something to happen.

The crowd is booing Reverend D'Von now, but Reverend D'Von holds is hand above his head and tries to silence the crowd but doesn't appear to work.

I'm not done yet Mr. Drew McIntyer, because the answer to my second version of the question will be much harsher, and I'm sure that none of you sinners watching will want to hear this. Now do not take this personally my brother, but you are NOT worthy of that title shot for the UWF Championship!

Reverend D'Von tries to continue on but the fans are firing intense amount of boos to Reverend D'Von. D'Von has to shake his head as he looks into the crowd, then looks back to Drew McIntyer.

Judging by the boos that I am hearing from the sinners in the crowd I don't think they were too pleased to hear what I just said, then again these morons were never able to withhold the truth. You however Mr. McIntyer I have to commend your temperance for not hitting a cheap shot on me, so I applaud you for that. But make no mistake though that I am not here to compliment your abilities, I'm here to inform you on what your role is in the UWF; specifically for our match on Friday. Oh yes Mr. McIntyer, I want you to think for a moment here. I want you to understand WHY the General Manager of Smackdown has booked us in a match together. It is not because he understands your 'destiny' to become World Champion, but it's because YOU are a stepping stone for me to climb up to the main event level and become the UWF Champion!

Reverend D'Von has to lower his mic as he starts to laugh out loud. Mark Henry is keeping a close eye on Drew McIntyer while standing on the apron as Reverend D'Von stops with the laughs and continues on.

Now when you came into this ring you were bringing up some topics that kind of confused me a little bit, but after wasting several minutes of my precious time I have to admit that I almost smacked you silly. You have some real nerve to prance into my domain and inform me that I am a sinner, a hypocrite, a liar, and a violent man. Well to the uneducated such as yourself that is what I may seem to others, but none of those terms don't describe me at all. You see my brother, a solider of the United States of America is not considered a murderer if he kills an enemy soldier, just as a solder of God such as myself is not considered a sinner if I use violence against a man unworthy of living his own life. The truth may seem harsh to you Mr. McIntyer, but rest assured that your pain and misery will end soon when you are laying face first under a table after I have defeated you. Oh my brother, testify!

D'Von looks at Drew McIntyer with his ambitious eyes, waiting for a reply from McIntyer

SoccerBoy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
drewmcintyre
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
kaitlyn

OOC: Since the show is tomorrow, I probs can't get a TT up. So well leave it at 2-1 to you. It was fun TTing with you, hopefully we can TT again in the future.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

Oh shit I thought it was next Friday lol. We could ignore my last post if you want to make it more fair at 1-1 if you wish to.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Smackdown 7/26 UWF Championship Match- Batista(c) vs MVP

Up on the Smackdown titantron, the blank picture comes to life with the face of Josh Matthews; the friendly neighborhood backstage interviewer. The camera zooms out and the man standing next to him is the UWF Champion Dave Batista. The crowd starts to boo and give Dave heat as he stares off past the focus of the camera. Josh is standing by with the microphone, ready to ask the UWF Champion the hard hitting questions.

tumblr_mpmgx0MAOW1s0eqa5o1_500.jpg

Josh Matthews: Dave, since becoming UWF Champion one week ago, you've already have been scheduled to defend your newly won championship twice now. Once at Summerslam in a Championship Scramble match, but only if you can retain against a scheduled defense against Montel Vontavious Porter; MVP. What are you thoughts on the fact that you might have to possibly defend your UWF Championship not once, but twice this month against some game competition?

Batista: Wow Josh, riveting. Really. You write this yourself?

Josh Matthews: Well.. yes and no. I mean-

Batista: That was a rhetorical question you little shit. Come on Josh, seriously, why do you even come in here and bother me with this crap? You know damn well that I am fully capable of scheduling my own interview time on my own damn schedule. But instead, you barge into my dressing room and ask me bullshit questions. Seriously Josh, you're lucky Im in a good mood right now, or else that microphone would be waaaaay up your ass pal. So do yourself a favor, and get the hell out.

Josh Matthews: But Dave, your thou-

Batista: GET OUT! GO!

Josh Matthews scampers out of Batista private dressing room but Batista points to the camera man, motioning him to stay behind. Batista waits for the door to shut, before he addresses the camera.

Batista: Now that the little rodent is gone, it's time for your UWF Champion to address a few things. First things first, three out of the four opponents for my Scramble match title defense have been named; Eddie Guerrero, D-von, and Cesaro. Whoever the fourth man is doesn't concern me one bit. I dont care if it ends up being the new General Manager Zack Ryder, or Jerry The King Lawler. It's just not god damn important enough to me, because I literally don't care who it is. Nothing is going to change my focus, nothing is going to distract me from what I've set out to do. So no matter who it ends up being, hell it could even be poor little Miz for all I care, they can just get in line behind those three that qualified last week; because nobody is going to be taking this championship from me any time soon. You can count on that. In regards to those three that did qualify, congratulations. Congratulations are in order because you just signed up for 30 minutes of me kicking all your asses and keeping my belt at Summerslam. Thats the short and sweet version. You have a problem with that? You can take it up with my foot and I'll introduce it to your teeth.

Batista clears his throat and continues to stare down the camera

Batista: Second point of business is this defense against MVP. Frankly, I think its a bunch of bullshit. You know what else? I think MVP hasn't done shit in the past two months to even earn a second of my time in that ring. Let alone a championship opportunity. Come to think of it, I think Porter really got this shot because Ryder is a pussy and was intimidated by one of his "highest paid athletes" wanting to leave. So apparently, thats all it takes to get a title shot around here. You can bully the general manager into it, or you can claim birth right to a championship opportunity because you won via interference. That seems to be the game being played around here, and I'm for one, completely friggin sick of it. Montel, you listen up now, and you listen real good. I beat Triple H within an inch of his life. I beat him down into the floor with my fists and left him a bloody, ragged mess. I helped him injure his quad and I sent him packing to Anarchy. I took him out just. like. that. That man though, is easily five times the competitor you are and week after week I brought him to the brink and then pushed him over the edge. I hurt people, Montel. Do you get that? I make that priority number one. And while you may be the highest paid athlete on Smackdown, I'm the UWF Champion for a reason. And I hope for your sake that Zack Ryder gave you some damn good health benefits, because I'll make sure you need every bit of that coverage on Friday night. Since I came back to Smackdown I've started to put punks like you in their place. You're a no-showing, overrated, waste of my time and you better think twice about showing up, unless you want to end up in The Mizs situation.

Batista adjusts his cap and finishes up his thoughts.

Batista: I dont see one damn reason why you deserve a shot against me. I'm better than you, and you won't admit it but theres a reason why I became UWF Champion in four matches and why you dont have jack to your name. Come on, get real Montel. That ring is all mine, its my yard and my domain. You want to be made into an example? Fine with me. Youre exactly the kind of guy I want to sink my teeth in for my first defense. So MVP, prepare to be emphatically beaten on Smackdown and maybe this time you'll stay away for good.

Batista turns around and grabs the UWF Championship from his personal bag. He faces the camera again, before sneering and brushing it aside, leaving his locker room. The Smackdown camera fades away as the crowd waits for the next segment.

ooc: Hey Albo, good luck man lets have some fun with this. I hope my promo was as eh/decent as I thought it was. Oh well, lets see what happens!

Dod Draper

Reaction score
Smackdown 07/26 - Swagger vs D'Von

[video=youtube;JxDcxrI8vBU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxDcxrI8vBU[/video]

The crowd are up on their feet in protest as Jack Swagger's music thunders through the arena. Swagger strides out onto the stage with a disgusted look on his face. Zeb Colter steps out behind Swagger and casts an unimpressed look around the arena. Swagger looks back at Colter and the two share a glance...

RAW_1031_Photo_073_zps46c3fbaa.jpg

...before Swagger leads the way down the ramp. Fans in the front rows can be seen giving Swagger the thumbs down and boos, but he continues unphased. He slides into the ring as Colter climbs the steel steps and steps into the ring. Swagger poses for the cameras in the middle of the ring, while Colter can be seen admiring Swagger with a strange look of pride. Colter wanders over to the corner and grabs a couple of mics. He hands one to Swagger and begins to speak. The boos distract Colter, which causes him to start again.

Colter: Oh, I'm sorry, I thought this was AMERICA! You heard that right - America! As Real Americans, me and Jack, we expect to come out here to a hero's reception. We expect that people understand why exactly this country is floundering. We know. Evidently, though, none of you do. Maybe in that respect, we expect a little too much. We should never have expected that people think for themselves and create their own opinions. We should have realized that people in this country today like to be spoonfed with manufactured truths like "Political Correctness" and "equality". That's why we stand here today as the minority! I look around this arena and see people who should not be here! I see Latino, Hispanic, Black, but where, I ask, is the red, white and blue of America? Where are the patriots of this country who refuse to stand by and watch as a great nation is reduced to rubble by an inherently corrupt government? Corrupted by what, you ask? Corrupted by those who sneak across and borders and pose as Americans!

Colter shakes his head, he looks to Swagger who's doing the same. Colter continues.

Untitled-1copy_zpsd55b4167.png

Colter: To those people, we say that your time is running out. Me and Jack, two of the few great patriots left in this country, are coming for each and every one of you. It all starts this Friday night on Smackdown as we face one of those people. The so-called "Reverend" D'Von. Me and Jack aren't interested in listening to any reverend who isn't a Real American. Who are you to tell me and Jack how to live our lives, when your entire life is a lie? As for the rest of your gang... Mark Henry? Jazz? These people are not patriots or a solution to the problem, they are the problem! What kind of a name is Jazz? I'll tell you; it's promiscuous. It's the name of a harlot. It's a spit in the face to the people who made this country great. On Smackdown, Jack is going to show you all what we think of your distorted view of our country. He's going to break your resistance and your spirits. There is no happy ending for your multicultural mixing pot. Just a stark message that the Real Americans of this country are finally fighting back-

Before Colter can finish, he's interrupted...

albo2

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
team3d
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Re: Smackdown 7/26 UWF Championship Match- Batista(c) vs MVP

Batista turns around and grabs the UWF Championship from his personal bag. He faces the camera again, before sneering and brushing it aside, leaving his locker room. The Smackdown camera fades away as the crowd waits for the next segment. The Titantron goes black for a few minutes but everyone isn't kept waiting as he flashes back up, showing the back of a man, a man with cornrolls watching a tv, watching everything that Batista just had to say. He slowly turns around showing the man to be MVP. He has a smile on his face as he looks into the camera, starting to talk.

mvp.jpg

THE BALLIN SUPERSTAR
MONTEL VONTAVIOUS PORTER

Wow, you know what Batista, I am really impressed. Just the way you could bully a puny little wimp like Josh Matthews, surely that means your a real tough man doesn't it? The way you make him piss himself instead of doing his job. It just sends chills down my spine seeing you do that, actually it's making me think I don't wanna face you anymore. In fact, I think I might just stay backstage in my lockeroom all night, having some hot chocolate with cookies whilst watching One Direction Videos over and over again. That way I won't be in the ring with a big scary man like you.

MVP starts to laugh to himself, shaking his head and fixing his sunglasses that are over his eyes and he continues.

You have got to be kidding me, you don't scare me Batista because of what you did to Josh Matthews but I'd like to go back in time to last week before I go forward in time and talk about the night Smackdown changes forever. You can talk about the men that qualified for the match at Summerslam all you want, you can use all your attention and waste it on them but I wanna bring forward into the spotlight our new General Manager Zach Ryder. I wasn't aware of who the GM was until I was called into his office but as soon as I found out, I bet I was like everyone else. I had no idea how Ryder got the job, I still have no idea what Vince must be thinking picking him as GM but he has already shown that he has that moment of brilliance, he already has that one correct decision deep down inside waiting to come out but my biggest fear is that he has already used it up. You see what happened on Smackdown was weeks over due. Ryder last week finally did the right thing and is giving me my shot that I rightfully deserve, when I signed my multi million dollar contract, the contract that means I make more money then Batista, then the Miz, then Zack Ryder, actually you could properly add them all together and it still wouldn't come to the amount of money I get, well I'm gonna annoy you even more Batista and tell you that although you only needed 2 minutes to beat that joker and pretender at Lockdown, I didn't even show up, I sat at home and still received my big fat pay check but I digress and I'll go back to Zack Ryder giving me this title shot. He realizes that you are a joke of a champion, he realizes that the best thing for this brand is for MVP to be sat at the top of it.

MVP readjusts in his chair, seemingly getting comfortable as he looks straight down the camera.

By the sounds of it Batista, it sounds like you don't think this match should happen. I am very happy with the way you choose your words, I am impressed by the way you hide your true feelings and the real reason you think this match shouldn't happen. I know deep down Batista that you know what I have done in the last few months, I know deep down that you believe I deserve this title shot, hell everyone in the world knows I do but the way you palm it off, explaining that you don't think I deserve or that Zack Ryder was a, what did you call it 'a pussy' was It? I don't know what your like Batista but I like to use that word very carefully but that is just me. You wanna tell me all the things you did to the Game Triple H, please do tell everyone but you are leaving out one massive massive factor in Triple H getting injured, yes you might of pushed him over the edge, yes you might have been the last man to face him on Smackdown but you are forgetting who softened him up for you. My debut match in UWF was against that very man and it takes someone special to beat Triple H so badly that he still isn't 100% when he wrestles at a pay per view. See, you can claim all you want that you ended his Smackdown career but we know he was on a sinking ship when I defeated him. Brag brag brag all you want Batista, brag about beating Miz, brag about beating Triple H, brag about beating whoever else has been small fry, it doesn't impress anyone because everyone knows that I am the real deal, everyone knows I am the Most Valuable Player in UWF History, I would tell you to go look it up yourself but I'm guessing your stupid enough that you can't read, well actually I would bet almost everything I have that you don't even know a book is. You wanna know what I do though, you wanna what MVP does, I don't hurt people, why waste time and energy on things like that when I can just beat them. I can defeat them physically and mentally, I don't depend on just muscle just like you Batista, I use everything in my arsenal to save energy and not waste my time, hey maybe someday I'll show you, how about when I'm carrying around your title belt, you are facing even smaller fry then the Miz, maybe when you are facing the local champion for the city we are in.

MVP starts to laugh once again, nodding his head, seemingly proud of himself as he starts to calm down, once again fixing his sunglasses as he starts to talk again.

The landscape of UWF Smackdown will be changing this Friday, I look at you Batista and although you defeated him in 2 minutes, I don't think you are any better then Miz, I mean you also won that title you are holding, he held it for what? One defence? The writing is on the wall, you will hold the title for less days then Miz did, but that isn't the only thing you will have in common with him, after I defeat you, you will also go missing in action for a little while. Now that's all I have to say back here, I'm making my way to that ring and you know what the saying is, ladies first so Batista, be my guest to go down to that ring first and call me out.

MVP raises from the chair, lifting his sunnies up and winking at the camera before walking out of the shot. The titantron goes back to being blank and boring as the crowd sit waiting for the next interaction from the 2.

OOC: Shane O, I don't know whether to be happy or angry that I'm your first title defence haha. Mate looking forward to having a bit of fun with you and having a good session after a few weeks off from tt. Lets have a ball​

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Re: Smackdown 07/26 - Swagger vs D'Von

???: Hold on a second there my brother!

Reverend D'Von walks onto the stage with Mark Henry and Jazz behind him without any music playing. Reverend D'Von is standing on the stage as he's holding his bible up and points it to the duo in the ring as he starts to make his point. The crowd not pleased to hear what D'Von has to say.

tumblr_m92mfpyEMC1ralooso1_500.png

Reverend D'Von: I'm afraid that I have to stop your rant right there before things get too out of hand my brother. First of all, we three are all Americans just like you two pride-filled sinners are. Second of all, what is wrong with this country is not the politics, but what the people of America believe in, now THAT'S the problem. You two heretics of Satan both come out here and claim that you should be honoured with a hero's reception because for what, you were born Americans?. Being something that you already are is not how heroism works Mr Colter, I mean take myself for an example. Converting to a religion is a proceed that you choose to fulfill, and is a process that you must be willing to fight for at all costs. I fight to make sure that the heathen idiots don't rot in the bottom depths of hell and I would make sure that my own are safe from the tyranny of the self-righteous such as yourself. Heck it was the conflict of religions that has started every major and minor war on the globe, not because of someone's nationality. You did NOT choose to become an American Mr. Colter and neither did any other moron out there watching this pointless confrontation.

The crowd boos as Reverend D'Von starts to walk down the ramp and enters the ring. Mark Henry and Jazz both follow along as they go side to side with Reverend D'Von, who is clearly not impressed with Zeb Colter. Reverend D'Von's eyes goes wide as he gets within inches of Colter's face

ReverendDVon-3.png

You're pride deeply sickens me. I pray that I could seize the opportunity to lay you both out in the middle of this right now, but God has told me that he has other plans. He has reminded me that patience is a virtue, and I will get my moment on Friday when we will have our match. I have dealt with druggies, I have dealt with greed-filled lunatics, and I have just recently dealt with a man who claimed he was 'The Chosen One', but never have I ever dealt with anyone so self centered as a result of national pride. What Jazz names herself is her business, what skin colour we wear is who we are, and oh my brother... what religion we follow is the truth! The only lie that I am currently witnessing is Mr. Colter trying to tell me that I have a wrong view of our country. Well let me tell you that my view of the world is true to life, while yours is a disgrace to society!

Reverend D'Von lowers his mic as he waits for The Real Americans to reply.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
UWF SmackDown 7/26/2013: Chris Sabin vs Chris Jericho

[video=youtube;N4oaBKpa-0M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4oaBKpa-0M[/video]

BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!

Crowd goes wild as Break the Walls Down is heard all around the arena. Chris Jericho looks at the crowd, smiles and walks towards the ring. He enters to ring and takes a mic. Crowd chants Y2J before he is able to speak.

Wow. This is just amazing. Thank you guys, thank you. I didn't think that I would get that much appreciation after I lost my title. Thank you. Last week I may lost my title, I may left as my dreams shattered, I may left with my heart broken but I did left with honor. I did left with my head high. After the match I went to backstage and I walked with my head high. When I looked at people's eyes I didn't feel embarrasment, I did feel honor in myself. I felt proud. I saw appreciation in their eyes! I walked to my changing room and I sat down there, like 20 minutes. I thought about what has just happened minutes before. I had lost my title to THE Brian Kendrick in a damn 34 minute match! A match that had nothing but competition! A match that had heart in it! A match that had skill in it! A match that had two titles on the line and only one would leave as the champion. And I lost. I lost my X Division Title just after 5 days I got it. It was gone. But did I felt miserable? Did I felt embarrased? No, not even for a second. Because in that match I fought like a champion. I did more than I can do. I put everything I had on the line but I came up short. But it doesn't matter because last week I showed the whole world I still have "it" in me! I showed the whole world that I am still too damn good! But I couldn't win so I couldn't prove that I am the best in the world...

Y2J chants breaks out from the crowd.

And did it hurt me? No. Not a bit. Because in that match I showed every single wrestler on God's Green Earth that I am still a huge threat! I am still a guy that can take away a champion's title away. But last week it didn't happen. But what happened is a great match. But it is all in the past. It is all happened and it's all over now. Brian Kendrick is the new Internet Champion and congratulate him on his victory.

Crowd chants Brian Kendrick.

This is the hardest part for me. Because in my last 2 matches I faced two man who is beloved by the fans. Two guys that have heart and skill for this business. Two guys that are so fast that even Road Runner can't catch them up. And this week I face another one of them. He is the former partner of Alex Shelley and one half of the team called "Motor City Machine Guns". This guy makes his opponents "hail" him after he beats them. This guy is Chris Sabin. He made his debut last week on SmackDown and I was a bit... A bit frustrated because he was new but he competed in a scramble qualifying match which he came up short, just like me. I didn't feel it was fair but just like I said I left the past in my back and I am looking straight to future and I see Chris Sabin right in front of me in an another great match up. So Sabin, come up here and let me and they hear you what you think.

Bully Ray

Reaction score
The Aces and Eights Clubhouse with Brooke!
Re: UWF SmackDown 7/26/2013: Chris Sabin vs Chris Jericho

[video=youtube;adeDWcn6yJc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adeDWcn6yJc[/video]​

The crowd roar with cheers as Hail Sabin blasts across the arena. Chris Sabin walks out, he takes off his black hoodie before walking in.​

Sabin: Jericho let me just say something to you, it's a pleasure being in the ring with you at this very moment. But let me cut to the chase, you put up a great performance against THE Brian Kendrick and let me tell you this that man is one of the greatest in this f'n company. But you see I ain't here at this moment to praise THE Brian Kendrick, I'm here to talk about our match tonight. You said that after you lost you're match last week against THE Brian Kendrick you went to you're room and sat down for like 20 minutes and you though to yourself what just happened to you, how did you just lose in a 34 minute match! How did you just lose you're new X Division Championship and the chance of being the new Internet Champion? Well Chris the thing is that I lost everything in a matter of seconds! I tore both of my ACL's and I lost the ability to walk Chris, you said you thought for 20 minutes! I thought about what's going to happen to me ever damn second of the time I was on the hospital bed!

Sabin lets the crowd calm down before he speaks again.

Sabin: But I bet that loss did hurt you Chris, that moment when Kendrick went for the pin 1 2 3, the moment you saw him lift up the Internet Championship, it did hurt you CHRIS! From the moment you defeated my ex partner in a matter of seconds at Lockdown but the next Friday it was all GONE! But I'm not going to waste my time talking about injuries and losses Chris! Let me answer your question. You said that why did I deserve a opportunity to enter the Scramble Match on my very first day? Well you know why, cause I'm a guy that never gives up despite what life throws at you, I'm a guy who can face anything to Ultimate X Matches to get chucked through tables and I'm a guy who can put fear in the eyes of someone! And you know what they don't call me 'The Future' for nothing do they Chris. They call me 'The Future' because I am The Future of not only UWF but the whole of world wide wrestling , I earned that name since the very time I stepped in the ring and I earned the name since I won my first title!

Chants of ''Hail Sabin'' begin to be heard across the crowd.

Sabin: I put on a hell of a show against Cesaro but in the end I came out short just like you against Kendrick! But let me tell you this l won't come out short to you, everyone thinks I'm the underdog and I go into every match as the underdog but tonight's the night when the underdog will steal the show!

Sabin drops the microphone down on the floor before sliding out of the ring, he smirks before he starts to make his way out.​

Last edited:

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh

Hey hey hey... Wait a second Sabin. I was not done yet. So just like I waited you to finish off, you have to wait me to finish off. Because if you won't everyone will think you are a coward. Everyone will think that you are afraid of what I would say about you. So why don't you just come in the ring, take the mic that you dropped off and listen to me? This is what I want, what they want and what you should do.

Jericho stops and Sabin gets in the ring.

Listen Sabin. You are one of the toughest guys in this business. You have a big heart for this business. First you torn your one ACL and then next year you torn your other ACL. But then you worked your ass off. You worked more than anybody. And your hardworks paid off as you successfully came here to UWF. Yeah, you may lost to Antonio Cesaro last week but just like you said, you looked great. You looked great as you had your both ACL's %100. But you aren't. You aren't %100. Your in ring condition is not %100, your health is not %100 and this isn't me trying to sneak into your head. This is me talking about the absolute truth. Because I am not interested in anything, but the truth. Just like the truth that... After I lost the match last week I had felt a bit sorrow, a bit sad. Because after long 34 minutes, I did not get that title around my waist. After fighting head to head for god damn 34 long minutes I lost. But it didn't hurt me, you may think what you want but this is the truth. I wasn't hurt. I win and lost titles during my entire career. I had people who betrayed me, even in Wrestlemania, I had friends who passed away... They did hurt me but after all that experience I manned up. I am standing strong on my feet and I am not hurt after what happened last week. Because me and Brian entertained all these people! We feed their wrestling stomach! Because that was a whole damn show and both me and Brian stole it.

Y2J chants breaks up again.

And last week I proved Brian Kendrick wrong. He thought I didn't have that fire in me but I still have it and it's burning. It is burning as much as yours. You are hungry. You want to win because you have to prove that you still got it. Because after that injurt they think that you can't do this anymore. So you should get in the ring and prove them wrong as you beat Lionheart Chris Jericho. But believe me I am motivated again and I will win. This is a clash of two man who lost last week in a huge two matches. But at this clash, I won't hail to Sabin. What will happen is not hailing or bowing down. What will happen is me breaking your walls. Breaking your bones or maybe torning up your ACL if I have to! Sabin, you are the underdog and I will do everything to make sure that the underdog stays under my feet as I raise my hand high above my head after the match, celebrating my victory!

Bully Ray

Reaction score
The Aces and Eights Clubhouse with Brooke!

Sabin: Chris you speak the truth, maybe I'm note 100% in health or 100% in my ring condition, but I put 100% effort when I step in the ring every damn time, I put a 100% effort of not letting the people down and tonight on Smackdown, Mr Chris Jericho, I'll put 100% to DEFEAT YOU! I'll get you and hit you with a Cradle Shock, I'll make you, well let me say this like you Chris! I'll make you NEVER EVEEERRR! Forget the moment, when the underdog Chris Sabin pins you for the victory! I'll prove the people at the back, the people in the crowd and the people in this world that I can beat the Lionheart, Chris Jericho! You say your motivated and you're going to hand me a defeat. But mark my words, I may lose my life but I won't LOSE THE MATCH! And then you'll HAIL SABIN!

''Hail Sabin'' chants begin to be heard.​

Sabin: You say you'll break my ACL's once more even if you've got to! Try to Break down my walls Jericho cause I won't let it happen! The defence of Chris Sabin will stay strong! THE WALLS WILL NOT BREAK! Chris Jericho! And mark my words!

Sabin drops his microphone on the floor as the crowd roar before he steps outside​

SoccerBoy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
drewmcintyre
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
kaitlyn
Smackdown 7/26/13 - UWF Internet Championsip Match

What's that metronome I hear,
Perhaps the end is drawing near
You never hear the shot that takes you down

[video=youtube;dxGB0dC4Ceg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxGB0dC4Ceg[/video]

"Broken Dreams" starts playing throughout the PA System as the fans let out a mixed response. Drew Mcintyre comes out to the stage and pauses as he looks out at the crowd with a serious look on his face. Mcintyre then commences to walk down the ramp towards the ring. He then climbs up the steel steps and goes between the ropes as he enters the ring. He is handed a microphone from one of the UWF technical workers. He gets a smirk on his face as he begins to address the UWF universe.

Drew Mcintyre: Last week, I had a major setback on my way to becoming the next UWF Champion as I suffered a very tough defeat at the hands of the lying and hypocrite Reverend D’Von. But Rome was not built in a single day so with that in mind. My time to become the World Champion and complete the decree set before me by the UWF chairman. I was trying to rush the progress and unfortunately I made a plethora of mistakes in my debut that cost me the victory. But this week will be different, I will be more focused because I will now be used to wrestling in front of thousands in attendance and millions watching at home. There is no room for mistakes this Friday when I go against “THE†Brian Kendrick.

Drew Mcintyre pauses for a moment

Drew Mcintyre: Apparently I made quite the impression on Smackdown’s new General Manager that he has awarded me a title match against Kendrick for the newly created Internet Championship. Although it is not the championship that I was looking forward too, at the end of the day it is still a championship. The reason I left my family back in Scotland was because Mr. McMahon dubbed me as the Chosen One and told me that I had the skills necessary to win championships here in UWF. Championships are one of the main reasons why I came here. On my debut, I said that I would do everything possible to work my way up to becoming a World Champion. So if the Internet Champion is the first stepping stone to commence my road to accomplishing my destiny, then so be it. I’m ready to take the title off of Kendrick.

Drew turns his attention to the stage area

Drew Mcintyre: Hey Brian, I understand that you barely won this title a few days ago but it doesn’t mean that I’m going to go easy on you. I’m going to show you why they call me, the Sinister Scotsman. So why don’t you come out here and face me like a man.

Drew Mcintyre puts down his microphone as he waits for The Brian Kendrick to come out

Dod Draper

Reaction score
Re: Smackdown 07/26 - Swagger vs D'Von

Colter and Swagger exchange an uneasy look, Colter raises his mic to respond.

Colter: That's exactly what I'm telling you, D'Von; your view of this country is distorted. It's distorted to the point that you actually believe that this is your country... allow me to stamp on that lie right now, this is not your country! You can hide behind your god all you like, and pray that the Scales of Justice lean in your favour, but it will all be in vain when my good friend, a Real American, Jack Swagger, beats you around this ring on Friday night. Oh, it's very cute that you've found religion, but do you want to know what us Real Americans have? Patriotism. Oh, don't get me wrong, we're good, honest, God abiding citizens. The only different is that WE are proud of our country. We celebrate our great forefathers and we actively seek to defend what they built from men like you and your gang of hoodlums. You say it isn't my business what the tramp stood beside you calls herself? Well, it is my business. It's my business when she's doing it in my country. She may as well be wiping her mouth with the stars and stripes of America! That's when it bothers men like me and Jack!

raw_1029_photo_090-e1360643864127_zps4951255e.jpg

The crowd boo Colter and Swagger. Swagger looks out at the crowd in attendance with a look of disgust, as Colter continues.

Colter: We're simply exercising our right to the First Amendment. We're not breaking a law or doing anything that this country prohibits, we're merely making use of the house that our forefathers built. That's not a coincidence. Those great men who established this great nation may not have foreseen the free-for-all that exists within this country today, but they saw enough to allow me and Jack the right of free speech. They put a weapon in my hand with this microphone, and I'll do what every supposed American out there wishes they had the guts to do, and I'll lambast the thieves, beggars and criminals that exist within our boundaries today. D'Von, you're one of those men. You'll do or say anything to stand here today in this ring, leaching from our great nation, whilst us Real Americans pay the price. Hard-working, honest citizens paying the bill for men like you do preach to us? No-no, that's not the image of America that I had in mind! The America I had in min-

Colter is abruptly interrupted, once again though...