UWF - Past Smackdown Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Re: Smackdown 7/26 UWF Championship Match- Batista(c) vs MVP

MVP's video finishes playing and the Smackdown crowd boos some more at the exchanges between the two hated superstars. Time starts to tick by, and about five minutes later the lights dim.. Soon after, the crowd gets hot as a familiar guitar chord starts to rip through the PA system.

...YYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...
[video=youtube;t05_pGx_9KM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t05_pGx_9KM[/video]
"I Walk Alone" hits and the crowd instantly begins to boo incredibly loudly. The arena darkens and the stage lights up with reds, whites, and strobes as the music continues to build. Out from behind the curtain emerges the figure of the UWF Champion, Dave Batista. He's got his belt strapped tight around his waist and he stands out on the stage with a smirk on his face. He slaps the UWF championship three times before he starts to storm down the ramp towards the ring.

Batista-Belt-Carrying-His-Shoulder.jpg

The fans continue to boo the UWF Champion on Smackdown, but Batista just takes it in stride, knowing he's got them in the palm of his hand. He stomps up the steel steps and enters the ring through the middle rope. Dave walks to the far side of the ring, climbs the second turnbuckle, and poses with his new title around his waist. The fans boo even louder now as he gets down and demands a microphone from the ring attendant. Batista is given one and his music fades out but the crowd is still red hot. They boo as Batista stands there irritated by the fans making such a noise. Finally though, Batista speaks to the crowd.

rawcaps40119.jpg

Batista: I've had to listen to a lot of bullshit since coming to UWF Smackdown. I had to listen to Hunter try to convince me that he was still better than me and more relevant. He tried to explain that he made me and that he knew me inside and out; but Hunter didnt understand the "evolution" of the Animal. I listened to Brian Kendrick try to outwit me, try to tell me that with his outstanding intelligence and his speed he'd take me down and ruin my debut. The master strategist underestimated the power of the Animal and I put him in his place. I had to put up with Eddie Guerrero and his ridiculous war on Smackdown. He threatened me, he tried to insist that little Eddie was tired of being an insignificant piece of dirt on this brand. I had him that entire match. I dominated him and I was about to put that dog down when I was cost that match by The Miz. In anybodys right mind, I won that damn match regardless of what anybody says, and if you really want to split hairs, a win or a loss didnt even matter. I was already on the path to become UWF Champion and Eddie Guerrero is meaningless no matter who he beats. And lastly, I had to put up with the garbage from The Miz spew from his mouth and exclaim how he was the must see UWF Champion ever. How he'd beat me and embarrass me; how I somehow would amount to nothing. I think two minutes is all I need to say about him and how wrong he was. But Montel, out of the entire Smackdown roster, you are by far full of the most shit.

The crowd hates the two men enough to where its nothing but boos after Batista finishes his sentence. Batista smirks and shakes his head before he continues to speak.

Batista: You think Im trying to intimidate you by sending a worthless interviewer out of my locker room? Are you out of your mind? You think that he matters in any of this? This is between you and me, Montel, and if you arent afraid of me you damn well should be right now. I make a living off of destruction and putting children like you in their places. I have said how time and time again I leave bodies in that ring and they dont get up without the help of the medical crew. Right now, you can talk all you want. You can just sit there and act cool and not take a match with me, The UWF Champion, seriously. If you want this title so bad you'd think twice about underestimating me like you are. I've made fools of better men and I'm really damn sick of punks like you trying to convince yourselves that youre all hot shit! Ive had enough! So you're damn right I dont think this match should be happening. You didnt earn it like I did. You didnt fight for it like I did. I dont give a damn if I'm booed or cheered but I know I make top dollar in this company and I fought my way to the UWF Championship. I took this belt away from somebody who didnt deserve it, and I will KEEP this belt from somebody who doesnt deserve it. You are literally, the biggest waste of space and payroll in this company, next to Zack Ryder being general manager. You want to make a point that you sat at home and still got paid even though you flaked on your championship opportunity? Is that supposed to impress me? Is that supposed to make me care about you because you got off easy and was given an opportunity for no reason? It doesnt and it never will. I am in this for ME, Montel. Smackdown is about ME. You can get paid all you want but fact of the matter is, is that I am the UWF Champion and I will walk down that ramp Friday night with this belt and I will walk back up that ramp with it around my waist. Simple as that. Smackdown is ME, I make this show better. I make it unpredictable and violent. I make statements and emphatically bulldoze people in my way. You dont do anything remotely close to deserve to be on my level. You dont have the talent to be on my level. You may have been given that opportunity by Ryder, who if he has a problem with me he can settle it in my yard one on one, because hes incompetent, but its the same as giving Miz another shot at the title; it will always end with Dave Batista holding the UWF Championship high above his head in victory. And if the best thing is to have MVP sitting at the top of Smackdown, then I'll gladly give you this title and watch this brand spiral into nothing while I wreck train on Raw.

Batista chuckles to himself while the fans boo. There are some cheers because nobody wants to have Batista as their champion, but those dont last long. Batista adjusts his title and speaks again, sounding more angry this time around.

rawcaps40115.jpg

Batista: I've had it though, I've had it up to here with your crap, Montel! You want to call me stupid? Is that the best you got? Youre supposedly the best UWF has to offer and you can only manage to call me stupid and say I dont know what a book is? You're got to be freakin kidding me. I am so done with you, and this hasnt even started yet. You want to look something up? How about you look up a picture of what it looks like to have a foot shoved so far up your ass that you'll be flossing with shoelaces for weeks! Because thats exactly what I'm going to do to you on Friday night. If you think that for one second you are the reason Triple H is no longer on Smackdown, you need to pull your head out of your ass immediately. Sinking ship? Screw you. You got lucky, once. I dominated Hunter for weeks until he had to give up. You didn't do a damn thing Montel, just like you didnt do a damn thing to earn this opportunity. So dont you try to tell me you're some natural competitor. You're nothing but an overpaid jackass, who has less wrestling ability in his whole body than I have in my pinky. Whatever you have saved up in your arsenal isn't going to be enough. You need to start watching tape kid, because when I go out there I leave it all in that ring because that ring is my yard. Youre going to need more than just whatever gameplan you have cooked up to try and take me down. You'll need a god damn army to take this belt away from me. And while you have the money to buy one, nobody can stand a smug piece of crap like you enough to work for him. I'll be sending you back to the unemployeed list because not even you will have the money to pay or the livelihood to compete for your job and the medical bills I'll send you home with.

Batista: I know I'll be holding onto this belt past Friday night. I know it without a shadow of a doubt. When push comes to shove and when I start to hammer down on you hoping you dont wake to see the light of day, you'll just run away. You'll just tuck your tail between your legs and split because you cant hang with a guy like Me. You'd rather get a count out loss than stay in this ring and face me like a man. All because you know you can whine and moan to Ryder and get whatever the hell you want. But when that happens, and I know it will happen, you can keep coming back. You can just keep on crawling back and I will continue to make you look like the bitch that you are time and time again. Because if it's "Ladies first" tonight, then you can come on down and pretend to be the man in this ring. All that means is on Friday you're going to get beat by a girl who's got a bigger set of balls than you do.

Batista delivers his insult back directed at the absent MVP. There are a few "ooohs" from the crowd but mostly boos in general. Batista takes a step back, but opens his arms wide as if to invite MVP down to the ring with him. Batista stands and waits for the arrival of Smackdowns highest paid athlete.

ooc: I feel you dude haha, I'm nervous tbh. I think we'll have a nice session for sure!

albo2

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
team3d
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky

Batista delivers his insult back directed at the absent MVP. There are a few "ooohs" from the crowd but mostly boos in general. Batista takes a step back, but opens his arms wide as if to invite MVP down to the ring with him. Batista stands and waits for the arrival of Smackdowns highest paid athlete. The UWF Champion isn't left waiting long as The lights suddenly go out. The fans sit anxiously, asking the people next to them what is happening. The arena starts to flash gold and black lights everywhere, with some very known words inside the wrestling world ringing out over the PA system.

1,2, YOU HEAR THE CLOCK TICKING
TICK TOCK, YOUR ABOUT TO STOP LIVING,
TICK TOCK I WANT YOU TO REMEMBER ME,
TICK TOCK, BUT THE DAY DON'T HAVE NO MEMORY
I'M COMING.

[video=youtube;bXYG4wudW7o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXYG4wudW7o&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The camera focuses on the stage where a big inflatable tunnel which can now be seen, presumably being inflated while the lights were flashing on and off. The crowd rise to their feet awaiting one certain special superstar as smoke starts to escape the tunnel. The crowd aren't waiting long as the figure of MVP bursts through the flaps. He stops dead, looking around the crowd who give him a big cheer. He smiles, even chuckling to himself as he lowers himself to the ground, touching the ground and mumbling to himself as he quickly jumps up, putting his arms out to his side in his signature pose, setting off the pyros behind him.

100.jpg

MVP starts to slowly makes his way down to the ring, seeing all the fans leaning over the barriers for high fives and obliges, walking past and slapping the hands much to the delight of those said fans. After giving a few fans the high fives he holds up his '305' bling bling up to the camera, yelling 'Mr 305' towards the camera. He comes towards the bottom of the ramp, stopping for a second, taking out some gum he was chewing and throws it into the crowd before he takes a little run up and slides into the ring. He doesn't waste anytime getting to his feet, running towards the ropes, bouncing off and doing his signature dance and Ballin taunt at the end.

RAW_832_Photo_055.jpg

He holds the pose for a while, smiling cockily as he lowers his arms, pointing at his chest with the fans still giving him a good reaction. MVP walks towards the side of the ring, bending over to pick up a mic that was placed on the apron. He strides back to the middle of the ring, raising the mic to his lips but the noise the crowd is making stops him from starting his speech. He lowers the mic, looking forwards now, smirking away as the crowd in front of him are cheering him. He raises the mic to his lips again looking straight at Batista with a weird look on his face.

52.jpg

THE BALLIN SUPERSTAR
MONTEL VONTAVIOUS PORTER

Naww, look at the big bad UWF Champion standing right in front of me, fuming and angry, at something I can't quite put my finger on but I'm sure if you look real close, you can see a little smile now that the Franchise Playa is here in front of him in my very own ring. Don't worry, the nerves deep down in your stomach from seeing a massive star like me will eventually die down but for now, just stand there in awe and listen to what I have to say.

The crowd don't know what to do, as neither men are crowd favourites, but it seems as MVP hasn't lost his cockiness as he continues to speak as he looks at Batista.

You know what really makes me laugh Batista, you wanna know what really gives my ribs a good tickle, that 2 of those men you mentioned have actually been at one time, your best friend. You can say all you like that you hate them and Triple H didn't understand the Evolution of Batista, very smart play on words there, I like it, it was very good for you and you wanna talk about Eddie Guerrero and all that crap but the difference between them and I is the fact that I have never ever had a soft spot for you. I wasn't at one stage standing in Triple H's shadow, waiting and waiting to get his acceptance, to think maybe one day I could be like him, you made him out to be a god, is this bringing back all the memories for you? Are you starting to remember what happened back in the day Batista? I bet you remember kissing the ground Triple H walked on, I think he might of even had your lips permanently attached to his ass cheeks and where do I start with Eddie, I mean you saw him more as your equal, you saw him as one of you, as another animal as I might put it. Is this all getting through to you and I'm guessing your thinking to yourself, what does this have to do with anything? You wanna know why I'm bringing up your past Batista? I am bringing up your past for a few reasons. Number 1, the reason your past is so important is that it shows that you always need back up. You can't go it alone and history proves that Batista, look at what has happened when you go by yourself, the Animal gets put down and goes away for a while, It shows you just can't hack it by yourself, you need someone to call upon when the going gets tough, it's alright, most normal men are like that but your problem is, this Friday, you are not facing just a normal man, you are facing a man that is half man half amazing. Who are you going to call upon once I take that title from you, I see your buddy, the old Rev D'von is here in UWF, maybe go back to where it all began, maybe even go to someone new, it doesn't bother me as long as you leave me alone after that which brings me to reason number 2. The 2nd reason I bring up your past is to prove to you, it doesn't mean jack with what you have done in the past, just like it doesn't mean jack with who you have beaten in the past, I don't look at that and quiver, it doesn't phase me as I could beat all of them men in a handicap match with one arm tied behind my back and having both my legs tied up but you keep thinking the past is suppose to impress me, keep talking about the past Batista, keep bringing it up because after this Friday, all you will have to cling onto is the fact that you will be a former UWF Champion.

MVP motions for the title belt around his waist as he smiles at Batista, still keeping that cocky appearance up about him. Batista doesn't move a muscle as MVP nods his head, looking straight at that title and continuing on.

Your right Batista, I ain't afraid of you, is this a new feeling for you? I'm guessing your use to getting your way because you flex your muscles and raise your voice, "ROARRRR, MY NAME IS BATISTA, I AM STRONG, I AM THE ANIMAL, ROARRR', I bet that is exactly how it goes isn't it. Maybe that works for you normally, maybe that's the thing you do to get into peoples head to get the upperhand, hey if it works, it works but I'm afraid you will have to find another way around me. These children you have made a living out of, you have beaten them before you have even got in the ring with them, they have been too afraid of you but I have had an experience that hardly anyone has ever had, I have seen men bigger then you Batista, threaten me with no escape, in case you didn't know, I have spent a large portion of my life shut away, shut away inside a cage, staring at the same four walls but I ain't gonna bore you with my life story, i'll just cut straight to the point, whilst I was in jail, one day, I couldn't tell you if it was a beautiful day or a rainy day, but I can tell you that one day whilst I was in there, I was stuck with men 10 times the size of you, and this one particular day, I decided to see just how good I was, just how tough I was so I decided to drop the soap, I know what you are thinking and what you are going to say, just please don't bore me talking about why I dropped the soap, it's boring and not the real reason because I wanted to see how tough I was, 5 men decided it was the right time and everything single men got nothing but the left right combo and then tasting nothing but the sole of my foot when I knocked them out cold with a Drive By. You see Batista, you keep going on and on about how tough you are, I am here to tell you, like I'm pretty sure I already have that I am not impressed. I have figured out that you aren't impressed with the amount of money I earn, even just sitting at home falling asleep watching one of your matches, I won't go on about it. I will have no problem proving it to you, I will have no problem proving to you that I deserve this title shot and proving that Ryder might just know what he is doing, hell there is a first time for everything isn't there, Ryder will be very happy with his first big choice in UWF and if that sends you to Raw, don't look at me to try and stop you, be my guest, run away with your tail between your legs, I certainly won't miss you.

MVP points his finger towards the stage, showing Batista the exit although Batista doesn't move. MVP shrugs his shoulders not talking his eyes off Batista. He smiles at himself as he seems proud of himself. The crowd is seem inly silent, it seems there have been hooked by this confrontation.

I know, calling you stupid was a little low, I shouldn't really attack a person but I've always been known for telling the truth and you know full well that I am telling the truth when I tell you that I am the best Smackdown has to offer. You see, Smackdown has been lacking me recently and look at the state it has got in, I mean look at what happened to Desmond Wolfe when he didn't realize just how good I was, why don't you go ask him in his hospital bed, in fact maybe book the bed next to him so you can both catch up over some hospital food. It doesn't matter to me what you do, ring him, message him just make sure you do what I tell you to do and get in contact with him and ask him how it feels to underestimate me. I didn't need no game plan to get rid of him and if you think I have a game plan cooked up for you Batista, well you truly are showing just how low your IQ, I am the Most Valuable Player because I act on instinct, I feel what is best for me and I know I can execute when required, I haven't even thought about this match other then when I've spoken about it whilst you on the other hand, I bet you have been thinking all week about it, waking up in the middle of the night in a pool of sweat. Have I been in your dreams, sorry sorry, it's a nightmare to you isn't it?

MVP tilts his heads, putting his head in his arms, pretending to be asleep. MVP starts to laugh as he puts his arms back down to his side, smiling and laughing as he continues on.

You are a very angry man, a man that will lose focus and lose his temper, you are making it to easy to twist you around my finger Batista, if it's this easy to get underneath your skin just by pointing out some home truths, imagine how easy it will be for me using my fists. Everyone wants to see me finally get what I deserve, everyone wants me to bring Smackdown to what it should be, why on earth to you think this match is happening on Smackdown and not being kept away in the locker until Summerslam? Everyone wants you out Batista, no one wants to follow you anymore but don't worry everyone, I am giving you my word right now that this Animal, the only animal I can see inside you is a little, female dog, and the only thing anyone can see happening on Friday is not you kicking my ass, it's not you beating me, no no, the only thing anyone can see happening on Smackdown is the start of a new era, if you want to be specific, Friday Night Smackdown is the beginning of the BALLIN ERA

MVP does his signature taunt, the crowd joining in with him as the massive smile still is across his face. He keeps his arms in the air, still doing his taunt as he looks back at Batista. The crowd are really getting into it now as MVP doesn't move, leaving it seems the mic to Batista.

OOC: Shane O, I am enjoying this so much. Haven't faced off against a big gun like you for a while, hell haven't faced anyone for a few weeks haha. Now Shane, it is more then likely that this could be my last but I am enjoying it so much that if you put another one up, ill try my hardest to get it to 3-3, what do you reckon?​

Last edited:

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Re: Smackdown 07/26 - Swagger vs D'Von

As Zeb Colter is going on with his message, Jazz suddenly becomes irriated and bursts out into a fit of rage and starts to yell into Reverend D'Von's microphone.

images

Jazz: You better shut your little dirty mouth honey before I rip off that fancy mustache of yours! I am a proud American and I love this country just a much as you do! I know that I'm not suppose to go against the word of the Lord but you are really beginning to piss me off! I see absolutely no reason why you two should be allowed to cry and bitch about your lack of freedom in this country. Why would I say that, well maybe for one you both are males and anybody that comes into contact with you automatically assumes that you are a man of authority, whereas us women have to work just to prove that we're able to work on the same level as men. And another reason why you don't have any right to complain is because you are white! Yes I said it, so what? I could ask any single professional working in America to take one quick look at you and they will tell me that you are a dependable looking person, while someone like my father will have to bust his ass off just to make ends meet. So if I were you, I would back off right now before I-

The crowd is loving the sudden outburst from Jazz until Reverend D'Von steals the microphone away from Jazz, which draws some more massive boos from the crowd. D'Von looks at Jazz with diappointed eyes before he begins to speak into the microphone.

ReverendDVon-3.png

Reverend D'Von: That is enough Sister Jazz. I am the word of the Lord and only shall I say what is right for Him, do you comprehend that?

Jazz nods as she looks down at the floor, clearly upset with herself as Reverend D'Von looks at The Real Americans.

D'Von: Now I have listened to your points about patriotism and quite literally I am choosing to ignore you and your pathetic attempts to alienate me for considering myself a man of God, rather than a man of America. I never really have considered myself a man as part of a nation, only because I believe that everyone could live in unity if we all believe in the Lord. All violence will be stopped if we all believed in the Lord. And heck, after I walk to Summerslam and win the UWF Championship, then I can guide everyone to live their lives according to God. And maybe if you're nice to me Mr. Coulter, then just maybe I can help you become a much better person that you could ever accomplish! But of course from one thing that I've learned ever since coming back to the UWF, talk is cheap. I really disprove how these scenarios work around here but I suppose I have no choice; If I want to prove that you are in fact wrong, then I will have to beat some sense into you and to Mr. Swagger to make you fully understand. Oh my brother, testify!

Reverend D'Von is laughing now as he drops the mic and exits the ring. Mark Henry and a disorientated Jazz both follow him up the ramp as Reverend D'Von takes one final look at the duo while standing on the stage, then leaves the arena for good, not willing to see him until Friday on Smackdown when the time shall come for them both to have their match against one another.

OOC: Good luck to you Dod! I really wish we could've went 3-3 but Anarchy got in my way lol. Hope we can TT sometime together soon!

ShanegoFett

Reaction score

Batista waits for the crowd to get their fill of boos in. MVP and Batista lock eyes and stand their ground. Dave slowly raises his microphone up to his mouth, and replies to his opponent.

Batista1.jpg

Batista: If you were as good as a wrestler as you are cocky on that mic, I'd actually be sweating you right now Montel.

Batista takes a step forward, approaching MVP. The height difference is now more visible and Batista starts to stare down at MVP

Batista: The thing is, Montel, is that I dont sweat you. I dont feel threatened by you in the slightest. I came out here expecting a fight and confrontation. Instead, all I got was you trying to twist my words and make yourself all tough, while trying to get inside my head. For the sake of your confidence, I wish I could say its worked. You're not the first to try and play mind games with me but maybe, you'll be the last. Sooner or later, somebody is going to get the hint that when you poke the animal you're going to get hurt. You misinterpret the direction of my anger, Montel. Look into my eyes and dont you mistake the animosity you see in them for something you did. You may be part of my problem, but you're sure as hell not the whole thing. So don't take credit when you really don't have jack shit to do with it, you're just embarrassing yourself further. See, that explosive temper of mine is what makes me tick. It makes me unpredictable and violent. I really, really enjoy hurting people. The fact that I even get paid to do this is just a god damn cherry on top of the whole thing. That fire in my eyes is what separates me from the likes of you. It puts me as the hunter and you as my prey, if you catch my drift. I'm not misdirected, I'm not scattered because I'm angry. I'm always angry, thats my secret. I could give a damn about Summerslam right now because what I've got in front of me is going to get the brunt of my anger. A tidal wave of pain is going to wreck you like a coastal city, Montel. All you've done is irritate me, and I wouldn't call that getting in my head, I think the proper way to say it is that youve made a big mistake.

Batista adjusts the UWF Title so it sits more properly on his shoulder. He still stands only a small distance away from MVP who keeps his poker face going. Dave continues to speak.

Batista: I'm really glad you wasted your time mouthing off about my past to say it doesnt matter. Hell, thanks for wasting my time while youre at it. You think it bothers me what you think about my past? If you dont want to see the signs that you are so screwed then so be it. I warned you, I warned you early and often and you can continue to blow me off as much as you want. But there is a reason why I'm the UWF Champion and how I got to this spot so quickly. Forget that it was Triple H, forget that it was The Miz, just think about how that could have been you. You could have been at the wrong place at the wrong time and all you would have been was a stepping stone for me on my way to this UWF Championship. Now, instead of being a stepping stone, you're just going to end up as a marker. The first successful title defense of Dave Batista is all you'll be remembered for. I can spell that out for you a million different ways, truth is, you wont see it any way I put it. So you know what? I know when to put up or shut up, and you can bet your overpaid ass that I will put up a fight and walk out with my UWF Championship still in my possession.

Batista raises his UWF title high above his head, dangling it in front of MVP. The crowd boos as Batista showing it off, but he places it back on his shoulders and continues to systematically respond to MVP.

9088wefwf.jpg

Batista: I'm really friggin tired of your arrogance though. You saw that belt above your head just two seconds ago and you think you can carry that? You think you're actually cut out to be a champion, no no, THE champion of this company?! I AM UWF. I am THE UWF Champion! I represent this business and I will be the best UWF Champion this company has ever seen. I can carry it on my back, not because I like these people or because I enjoy being the poster child, but I carry this company on my back right now because I get paid a metric shit ton. I get movie deals, I get merchandise sales, I get it all. I get all that and more which just goes right into my fat account in the bank. You do not have the spine to carry a company on your back. You don't have the balls to do it. You'd be a paper champion like Miz or Austin Aries. Worthless and incapable of holding down your job as a champion. Here Montel, show me your damn resume. Wheres your previous experience huh? You think you can handle my position when you've never amounted to anything other than a lousy contract? Get friggin real! I am a pure bred champion! I am made for this and I eat punks like you for breakfast, just to make an example. Youre nothing more than a fixed point. I am going to beat you and I am going to make sure you think twice about being so confident when you dont have anything to back it up with. I will shut you down and knock your teeth out. You're nothing but a poser and you'd make a pitiful champion. Theres not a chance in hell I'm letting you take this belt away from me and run Smackdown into the ground. This is my show and I will make it better than ever because when these fat idiots want to watch somebody get hurt; they dont turn on Raw, hell they dont even turn on Anarchy. They turn on Smackdown because when I wrestle somebody isn't going to have a good night. Somebody is going to wish they never, EVER, crossed paths with me and I will not fail to deliver that on Friday night when I kick your ass and keep my UWF Title.

Batista points at the chest of MVP, and addresses him again.

Batista: You dont fear me though?

MVP shakes his head "no" and smiles

Batista: Good. I'm going to enjoy making you eat those words Friday night. Because when youre standing across the ring from me and we lock up and I toss you aside like youre nothing but a piece of crumpled up garbage, youre going to regret every single thing that you've said to me.

Batista flicks MVP in the chest like he was nothing more than a fly on a piece of food. Dave chuckles briefly to himself, before speaking again.

Batista: You can just keep on keeping on with calling me stupid MVP. Just keep on doing it. Youre not going to like the result of it though, I can promise you that. I really dont give a damn about what Desmond Wolfe thought of you and how you think you were poorly treated. I think he gave you the treatment you deserved but apparently, beggars CAN be choosers now that new management is in place. You think this is a game though, all some big joke to you. That you should just be handed this title and not earn it like I did. But somehow, Smackdown is lacking because of it? Because I'm actually a champion who shows up when he's supposed to and fights when he needs too? Screw you Montel, get out of your god damn fantasy world because you're in for the worst wake up call you could possibly imagine. If you think you can act on instinct when youre in the ring with a hunter like me, you're sorely mistaken. I am The Animal, as in THE only one. I am at the top of the food chain and little peons like yourself think you can hang with me at the top but its never the case. I think right now Montel, youre acting real cool. You're acting like under these bright lights youre not sweating, its just "the heat" from all of them shining down on you right now. I think youre standing there shrugging me off because you dont know any better. So who's the stupid one now? Youre the guy who underestimates the most destructive UWF Champion in history. Not me. But if the whole locker room wants me out so be it. Im not here for them, I'm not here for the people. Im here because I'm successful. Youre going to be the first of many who tries to knock me off my throne as UWF Champion and youre all going to fail. At Summerslam four other men will try to take whats mine and I'll scrap my way through and hold onto my belt in that Scramble match. Eventually, challenger after challenger will come and the entire Smackdown locker room would have had a shot against Dave Batista; the UWF Champion. Everybody will have had their shot and they would have blown it. Thats just a matter of time and soon to be a matter of fact. Nobody follows me Montel, nobody comes to my aid. I. Walk. Alone. I am a solitary being and I dont need a bunch of shitty groupies standing behind me. I dont need fans, I dont need support. I get all of that from within, I get affirmation with victory and domination. I dont care about those things. What I care about is sitting on my shoulder and if I'm a bitch, just remember you are what you eat and you really are a bag of dicks.

Batista: So there will be no Ballin era for you, Montel, and I'm sorry to ruin your stupid little party but Ive said it before and I've said it again. I'm walking down that ramp with the UWF Championship. And I'm walking back up that ramp with the UWF Championship. You cannot stop what you cannot kill, and you cannot kill my drive and my aggression. You can slow me down you can throw all the punches you want but I will keeping coming and I will keep hunting you down until you submit in the middle of this ring.

Batista lowers his microphone and towers above MVP with the UWF Championship sitting on the Animals shoulder. The two stare each other down while the crowd boos until MVP responds.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
SD: Batista vs Sandow (non title)

Smackdown is relatively uneventful and quiet, but the crowd gets hot as a familiar guitar chord starts to rip through the PA system.

...YYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...
[video=youtube;t05_pGx_9KM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t05_pGx_9KM[/video]

I Walk Alone" hits and the crowd instantly begins to boo incredibly loudly. The arena darkens and the stage lights up with reds, whites, and strobes as the music continues to build. Out from behind the curtain emerges the figure of the UWF Champion, Dave Batista. He's got his belt strapped tight around his waist and he stands out on the stage with a smirk on his face. He slaps the UWF championship three times before he starts to storm down the ramp towards the ring.

zaa.jpg

The fans continue to boo the UWF Champion on Smackdown, but Batista just takes it in stride, knowing he's got them in the palm of his hand. He stomps up the steel steps and enters the ring through the middle rope. Dave walks to the far side of the ring, climbs the second turnbuckle, and poses with his new title around his waist. The fans boo even louder now as he gets down and demands a microphone from the ring attendant. Batista is given one and his music fades out but the crowd is still red hot. They boo as Batista stands there irritated by the fans making such a noise. Finally though, Batista speaks to the crowd.

Batista11.jpg

Batista: Were you expecting somebody else?

The crowd boos incredibly loudly as Dave smirks and takes a look at his UWF Championship belt. He adjusts it before speaking again.

Batista: Whether you people friggin like it or NOT, I am the UWF Champion and I am going NOWHERE! You hear me? I earned this belt and I kept this belt, regardless of what anybody says. At the end of the day, as long as I'm holding this championship thats all that matters. MVP can count himself lucky to the fact that Christopher Daniels interfered and cost him the match. I may have been in that pinning predicament but allll I was doing was taking a breather. Any longer and I'd hop up and put him down for the count. While I can stand here and talk about would haves and should haves, the fact still remains that I am the UWF Champion and I am simply better than the best!

More boos from the crowd as Batista adjusts his title before speaking again.

Batista: And if Christopher Daniels wants to stick his nose where he doesnt belong again, I'll make sure he starts breathing through a tube.

A small pocket of smarks cheers loudly, but then is drowned out by boos from all the Batista haters. Dave doesnt care about any of it though and continues to speak.

Batista: But while last week I was retaining my UWF Championship, I happened to overhear somebody who decided it would be a good idea to disrespect me. Recently, all I've been getting is disrespect and all I've been getting is punks who think they got a set, trying to take down the Animal. But guess what? Not one person can do it alone. Not a single god damn one. People that think they can disrespect me, The face of this damn company and get away with it are just SO wrong. I have had enough of everybodys crap on this show. I've had it up to HERE with it! I deserve respect. Let me amend that though; I dont give a rats ass if you ignorant people respect me. If you boo me if you cheer me, if you buy my stupid little t shirts to put on your fat ungreatful children. I dont care! But I will be respected by the locker room because I am this brands champion. I am UWFs Champion. The one who stands above the rest Every. Single. Night. Apparently, nobody in the back has taken heed to my warnings and remembered the destruction I've caused just in the past two months alone. Every single night some punk comes out and tells me he's going to take down the Animal. That I'm just some hot headed, paper champion, that they can outsmart and defeat with ease. Each time they sing the same friggin song and dance the same dance and I put them in their place. So since everybody has seem to have forgotten what it means when Dave Batista is the champion, I'm going to have to make another example out of somebody. My next victim is somebody called Damien Sandow, the same man who last week decided to repeat the same pattern of showing me disrespect. I'm not going to just beat you. I'm going to hurt you. I'm going to make you wish you didnt enter that Scramble match and when push comes to shove I know you would rather bolt and hide behind your hairy little freak than hang toe to toe with Me.

The fans boo Batista regardless but the UWF Champion doesnt care at all. Batista is about to speak again but is interrupted by his opponent for this week.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Re: SD: Batista vs Sandow (non title)

[video=youtube;dDFQbQkw6gI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDFQbQkw6gI[/video]

New World Symphony plays in the arena, only multiplying the boos in the arena as Damien Sandow emerges through the crowd with Mike Knox by his side as always. Mike Knox takes a step forward, but Sandow puts a hand in front of him stopping him. Sandow points back through the curtain, Knox seems confused and Sandow gestures further to the back. Mike Knox puts his head down and leaves following orders completely as Sandow turns back around and begins to speak.

SD_681_Photo_053.jpg

Damien Sandow:

Allow me to beg your indulgence for just one moment, My name is Damien Sandow and I am your Uncrowned UWF Champion. Inside the ring stands the..."man" holding the championship at the moment, and the man I face on this Fridays Serial. A man who seems to want to shed a point of view the world has of him, how coincidental for I seek to do that same very thing against him. You believe people calling you a hot headed paper champion is a misconception, and yet you come out here and yell out every word you say while you hold a championship that never should of left my possession. But I shall allow you the opportunity to prove this is all a false view of you David, for on Smackdown I shall be showing you and everyone else watching how wrong they are about myself.

Sandow walks up the steel steps and across the ring apron, looking into the ring at Batista.

You stated I'd rather run than stand toe to toe with you, you believe myself to be craven. Just as Rey Mysterio, Shawn Michaels, Edge, Triple H, Eddie Guerrero, The Big Show, Sting, Samoa Joe, Dean Ambrose...need I go on? Anyways, just as they all believed me to be craven like yourself, they came into the ring not thinking much of me. And all of them came up short, they were all bested by the craven man they thought nothing of. Oh and I do apologize, I forgot one important name. Which is Batista, for near a year ago you were Television champion for a week. And the man who ended that reign was I, Damien Sandow. Now yes you've seem to change since that time, but the fact is I've bested you before in a triple threat bout, on Smackdown I shall best you in a singles bout, and at Summerslam I shall best you in a Championship Scramble bout.

Sandow smiles wide, the crowd booing the thought of Sandow holding the UWF Title again, causing Sandow to turn to them.

Thank you for your irrelevant Opinion.

The crowd boos louder as Sandow turns back to Batista and continues.

For you see David, I am by no means craven, especially of some animal. For enlightened men like myself learned to tame the dangerous animals of the world and keep them as pets at our feet, there is no fear in me for I stand here as something much too important to run away. I hold all of these ignorant minds in my hands, and I shall save them, and I shall save them whether they...or you like it or not. I am the greater Good David, and as a result I stand here to inform you that I shall not be hiding behind anyone. If you wish to strike me down, then go ahead and do so, just know that I have already forgiven you, for while you may be a hot-headed, animalistic, paper champion. But you are still a man, and no matter what you think of me it is still my job to save you. To shine enlightenment down upon you and bring you from The Animal Batista, to the Human David Batista. Something you may find offensive at this current moment, but something you shall appreciate just as all of they will once they have accepted me as their savior...so before that moment comes...You're Welcome.

albo2

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
team3d
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
SD: MVP vs The Revered D'Von

The UWF faithful are waiting patiently, waiting for some action to happen after already seeing an action packed night but its quieted down a bit for the last few minutes. The lights suddenly go out. The fans sit anxiously, asking the people next to them what is happening. The arena starts to flash gold and black lights everywhere, with some very known words inside the wrestling world ringing out over the PA system.

1,2, YOU HEAR THE CLOCK TICKING
TICK TOCK, YOUR ABOUT TO STOP LIVING,
TICK TOCK I WANT YOU TO REMEMBER ME,
TICK TOCK, BUT THE DAY DON'T HAVE NO MEMORY
I'M COMING.

[video=youtube;bXYG4wudW7o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXYG4wudW7o&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The camera focuses on the stage where a big inflatable tunnel which can now be seen, presumably being inflated while the lights were flashing on and off. The crowd rise to their feet awaiting one certain special superstar as smoke starts to escape the tunnel. The crowd aren't waiting long as the figure of MVP bursts through the flaps. He stops dead, looking around the crowd who give him a big cheer. He stops dead in his tracks, looking around, not happy at all by the looks of it as he reaches down and slaps the floor, setting off fireworks.

100.jpg

MVP starts to slowly makes his way down to the ring, seeing all the fans leaning over the barriers for high fives and obliges, walking past and slapping the hands much to the delight of those said fans. After giving a few fans the high fives he holds up his '305' bling bling up to the camera, yelling 'Mr 305' towards the camera. He comes towards the bottom of the ramp, stopping for a second, taking out some gum he was chewing and throws it into the crowd before he takes a little run up and slides into the ring. He doesn't waste anytime getting to his feet, running towards the ropes, bouncing off and doing his signature dance and Ballin taunt at the end.

RAW_832_Photo_055.jpg

He holds the pose for a while, smiling cockily as he lowers his arms, pointing at his chest with the fans still giving him a good reaction. MVP walks towards the side of the ring, bending over to pick up a mic that was placed on the apron. He strides back to the middle of the ring, raising the mic to his lips but the noise the crowd is making stops him from starting his speech. He lowers the mic, looking forwards now, smirking away as the crowd in front of him are cheering him. He raises the mic to his lips again.

52.jpg

THE BALLIN SUPERSTAR
MONTEL VONTAVIOUS PORTER

To say I am upset would be the understatement of the centaury. You wanna know the reason why I have the same old smile I normally have on my face right now? That reason is very simple, you see, after last week when I was seconds away from claiming the UWF Championship, after Daniels attacked me from behind, yes yes we all know what happened and I'll leave that matter for another time but all of you saw what pain I was in when Daniels was standing on that chair while it was around my throat, I don't forget and unluckily for 1 superstar, I get to let off all my steam on Smackdown.

The crowd begin a MVP chant as he looks out into the crowd, pretty much ignoring them as it seems he is quite focused.

That's the reason I'm smiling but the Rev, the man I have to face on Smackdown, can't be bothered to turn up and face me man to man by the looks of it, I don't blame him, he knows what I am capable of when I'm not pissed off so just imagine me when I'm not in a good mood, in fact, D'von I ain't gonna continue until your ugly head is in front of me and you can sense the anger boiling from within, bring my old friend Mark Henry if you want, bring the biggest man in your little group Jazz along with you if you want but with the mood I am in, you will need to bring triple those enforcement as it is.

MVP lowers the mic, awaiting the arrival of Revered D'von as it seems he isn't in the mood of messing around after Daniels attack.

OOC: Right, Natlav, know your a busy man with all that writing you have to do now so I kept it short and sweet, hopefully we can go more then 1-1 and I felt the best chance of that was short, gonna back old school haha.​

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Re: SD: Batista vs Sandow (non title)

Batista glares at Sandow as they stand across the ring from each other. The crowd boos both men, especially after Damien says "Youre Welcome" and Batista responds once they start to quiet down.

rawcaps9297.jpg

Batista: "You're Welcome"? Have you lost your mind?... You want to enlighten Me? This is a joke right?

Batista steps towards Sandow and fire is building in the Champions eyes

Batista: How about I enlighten your little bearded punk ass for a change. Next time you speak to me, youre going to speak to me with some damn respect boy. I earned this title, simply friggin put. I beat everybody in my path, emphatically, to get where I am today and I'll be damn if some puny, entitled child will talk to me like the way youre talking to me right now. So you will show your champion some damn respect because if you don't, its going to make Friday night a whole helluva lot worse for you than it already is going to be. Secondly, if this title is supposed to be in your possession you did a real piss poor job of trying to get it back then. If you dont believe thats your fault, you can go ahead and try to blame it on management, but the fact of the matter is, is that if you wanted to keep this title so damn bad maybe you shouldnt have sucked at being the UWF Champion like you did. You're a damn disgrace to this title. The way you won it, the way you paraded yourself around like you deserved it. Theres a damn difference between a figurehead and a warrior. I'll fight for this title and I will wreck any poor chump that thinks they got a set and can hang with me. But you, you just stood there looking pretty with that belt under your shitty robe and were merely a place holder. And of all people to lose to, you let somebody like the Miz take that belt away from you. I dont give two shits if he pinned you or not, or who interfered in your lousy match. The point is, is that you were a joke. A straight up JOKE. You can try to refute that all you want. But you were just as worthless as The Miz as UWF Champion. Youre nothing compared to who I am, and what I will become while I'm UWF Champion. Got it?

Batista tosses down the UWF title and it lands inbetween the two men. Batista continues to stare down Sandow and speaks again.

rawcaps9797.jpg

Batista: But forget about that title for one friggin second. Take it away and all you're left with is just me and you. Man to man. One year ago, things were different though and I wasn't the dangerous competitor that I am today. I wasn't taken seriously. But thats gone now. Thats over. I've made Smackdown about ME now. I took the spotlight and I put it alllll over ME because that is where I belong now. I earned my spot because I fought tooth and nail for it and look at me now. I'm the best on this roster, and arguably, one of the best in this company. You've got those two victories over me and thats fine with me. I dont care about those results because quite frankly, I was an entirely different beast. Now you've got the full boar of the Animal and I will not, WILL NOT, let you best me again! Make no damn mistake, you're not walking out of that ring on your own two feet. And come time for the Scramble match, you might enjoy five minutes as the interim champion, but you're not taking that belt from me.

Batista points to the UWF title sitting on the ground. The crowd boos again and Batista bends down and slings it over his shoulder, speaking again to Sandow.

Batista: I dont care if there is a false view or not about who I am, and what kind of champion I am. So whether you or anybody else wants to bend over and kiss my ass or if they just want to kick it, go ahead and try. I dont give a damn. I know who I am, and I know what kind of champion I am. And I know I'll make damn sure I make sure you recognize that on Friday night, mark my damn words Sandow. I'm going to run. you. down.

Batista holds the UWF Title high above his head while the crowd boos him loudly. Damien looks unimpressed, as he waits for them to quiet down.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
UWF Smackdown: Guerrero and Aries vs. RVD and Cesaro

[video=youtube;Tida-hyDxXE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tida-hyDxXE[/video]

"Warrior" by Disturbed begins to play as Eddie Guerrero walks out onto the stage where the crowd greets him with unanimous booing that they emit with passionate intensity. Eddie pays no mind to their disdain as he makes his way down the ramp, his eyes fixated on the ring.

images

After arriving at the end of the ramp, Eddie heads up the steel steps and makes his way along the apron, stepping through the ropes and entering the ring. Eddie looks out at the crowd as he raises the microphone he's holding up to his mouth.

Cg1MH.png

Eddie Guerrero: Most of the time, I don't use cliche's, because quite frankly they're beneath me. Cliche's, to me, are a sign of an uncreative mind, they're a verbal crutch that are used far too often by the people that pick up this microphone. However, this is one of those rare moments in time that I'm going to use one and be somewhat pleased to do so. The more things change, the more they stay the same. As I said, cliche', and a frequently referenced one at that, the literary equivalent of the Ric Flair catchphrase everyone in our industry has quoted at one point or another in their career that, "To be the man, you've got to beat the man".

If I didn't know any better, I'd say the man that first made that observation was watching Friday Night Smackdown when he did so, because when you apply one to the other, they fit in such harmony that you behold it and think to yourself, "That glove had to be made specifically for that hand". Indeed something has changed on Friday nights, and I'm not referring to this wild hair drafts that've been happening lately either. What I mean is this week, unlike last week, I'm actually scheduled to compete, however, in order for the situation to justify my use of the cliche', there has to be a constant. What is that constant, you ask? Well for those of you that have had your hands over your ears every time I've picked up a microphone the past few weeks or had your heads placed south, either in your nether regions or those of a friend, I'll answer that question.

The constant is the mistreatment of me and my familia. I have been booked but I've been booked in a match that Zack Ryder knew I was going to lose the moment he put pencil to paper and wrote the names of myself and my tag team partner across from the names of our opponents. Zack knew that Austin Aries was going to leave me hanging in the build to the match-up and also during the match itself. Even if he shows up for the match, do you honestly think he'll tag himself into it? If you do, you're an idiot and probably wasted the same money on his merchandise that management continues to waste on his paychecks. Zack Ryder wants nothing more than to see me fail, and I mean nothing more.

After realizing that the "out of sight, out of mind" method didn't work, he figured he'd put me up against impossible to overcome odds, odds that would leave my undefeated streak tarnished to shambles and my pride damaged, irrepairably if he had his way. Well here's the thing, holmes. There's no mistaking how angry I am by the slap in the face that this match being booked has been, and there's no mistaking how angry I am that Aries is a willing contributor to Zack's scheme, but that's all I am is angry.

If you thought I was going to back down from this, this is your wake up call, I knew what I was walking into from the beginning and, pissed off about it or not ese', I was never going to do anything else about it but show up and wrestle the odds with every fiber of my being, because I expect nothing less from myself and there are no other options. But you see, there's another reason I'm not going to back down, and that's because the situation has played out in a way that I didn't anticipate and I'm sure Zack Ryder didn't anticipate, Rob Van Dam and Antonio Cesaro have pulled the same disappearing act as Austin Aries.

The only thing that could make sticking it to you more satisfying is your entire plan backfiring and making said sticking easier, and that's exactly what's happened. Ya know, it's fitting that these differences between you and I would play out like an episode of Looney Tunes with you making every attempt in the book at me and things blowing up in your face every single time. You're the coyote and I'm the road runner, vato, and I'm not trying to be cute. What I'm saying is that no matter what you try to pull, no matter how high you try to stack the odds, I'm never going to succumb to your traps because I'm always several steps ahead.

Do you know what the most pitiful thing about it all is, holmes? You need me and you don't even realize it, nor can you comprehend how much. All of the men on this roster that are supposed to be big names that draw big money, men that can wrestle like no other and make this place the number one brand in UWF, the men that are supposed to be my competition...they're nothing. Dave Batista is the closest thing I've had to a competitive match around here, and that's ironic considering the history between he and I here in UWF, but more on that at another time.

You're probably sick of the recap, and when I quit proving my point I'll stop, but I'm not just boasting holmes, I have made your roster look worthless so far, worthless! Brian Kendrick's one thing, all he had going for him was the fanbase's word of mouth, but Austin Aries? He's holding the Television Championship AND the briefcase that guarantees him a shot at the UWF Championship any time he wants it, and I made him look like an enhancement talent!

Now look at who's about to be added to that list, another man that has the backing of the fanbase's word of mouth, Rob Van Dam, and someone that isn't currently the champion but holds the distinction of being the longest reigning champion in the history of UWF, Antonio Cesaro. I'm about to shame both of these men and while I'll enjoy it, at the same time I'm getting fed up with not having to work for wins around here. With the talent you're giving me, Zack, I'm starting to think Smackdown won't be worth rebuilding in anyone's vision after we burn it down.

The crowd continues to boo Guerrero as he lowers the microphone, welcoming their disdain with open arms.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Re: SD: MVP vs The Revered D'Von

Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap.

Galatians 6:7

[video=youtube;XdVMkIVtr9U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdVMkIVtr9U\[/video]

The crowd was booing at the entrance as soon as the bible verse was shown on the screen and "Afterlife" by Avenged Sevenfold plays though the PA Systems. Reverend D'Von strides out from the back alone without Mark Henry or Jazz as he makes his way to the ring. Sandow doesn't appear to take him as a threat as Reverend D'Von doesn't lose his eye contact from the two men already in the ring. Reverend D'Von enters the ring and his holding his mic up as the music stops playing, Reverend D'Von bringing attention to himself by raising his bible up and pointing it to the crowd, moving it in a cross motion as he appears the bless the crowd.

220px-Devon_Hughes_July_2010.jpg

Reverend D'Von: Well well well what a typical situation that we are in ladies and gentleman. A man who's problems and grief has been brought to the attention of a religious leader, not to ask him for assistance, but to threaten. Honestly Mr. Porter, you are probably one of the more sadder cases that I have sought upon my return to the UWF. Everyone else had a specfic reason for their commitment of their sins and any wrong doing, but not you Mr. Porter; you have no reason to be doing any of this. You have no reason to complain that you lost your chance for the UWF Championship AFTER you have had your match, so you are getting absolutely no sympathy from me my brother.

Boos are being fired from the crowd as Reverend D'Von continues.

I have a reason for going into this match however, and that is so the sinners will stop killing themselves trying to reach this belt, not only because I will be unbeatable as the Champion Among Men, but because I will command it! You see MVP, life can go two ways. You can wish it and wait for your opportunity to acheive your dreams, or you can receive your vocation from the Lord and hell will guide you every step of the way. And I'm sure that I don't have to tell a piece of scum like you which way is the wrong way.

D'Von chuckles as he waits for MVP to reply back.

OOC: Yeah man like's try to go for 2-2! Much appreciated making this one short. lol​

Last edited:

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Daniels vs Sabin

[video=youtube;dRgE3ZZE1xw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRgE3ZZE1xw[/video]

As Daniels music hits the PA, the crowd is quick to boo. It’s very clear they are not happy with Daniels after his actions on last Smackdown. Daniels didn’t care as he walked with a bit of a swagger to him down the entrance ramp. The cocky smile he wore across his lips angered them even more. He couldn’t help but smile even more at their reactions.

Once in the ring he looks around the arena, looking at the crowd that hates him. He rolls his eyes as he asks for a microphone.

normal_TNA_Impact_Wrestling_22_11_2012_28Full_Show  _HD_720P29_mp40048.png

“The Fallen Angel†Christopher Daniels:
You’ll have to excuse me as I don’t sympathize with any of you. Justice has been served and while all of you boo me for it, I feel like a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders. I knew I couldn’t come back to UWF if guys like Montel Vontavious Porter were getting the opportunities I so rightfully deserved. And here I stand now, a new man. I feel so much better punishing the guilty. You might be asking yourselves right now, how is MVP guilty? It’s simple really. He became greedy when the chance to become a UWF Champion was presented to him. Instead of saying no, like a smart man, he took it. He knew he didn’t deserve that shot, but he decided to take it anyway. Week after week I was screwed over countless times. Where was the justice after I was viciously attacked by Chris Jericho, basically the week before Money in the Bank? Where was the justice when I was suspended for something so stupid? THERE WAS NONE!

There was none....

The crowd cut him off with a loud chorus of boos. Daniels looked on incredulous. He shook his head and waited patiently, once the crowd tired out, he continued.

normal_TNA_Impact_Wrestling_22_11_2012_28Full_Show  _HD_720P29_mp40049.png

There was none at all. So I decided to take matters into my own hands. I’ll get to that later, but I must address the next tenant of the Hall of Justice. Chris Sabin, although we have met more times than I care to count, we have yet to meet again in UWF. Times have changed, I’m no longer the nice guy, and I’m no longer the pushover. I’m also no longer Old Man Daniels! I am the Fallen Angel Christopher Daniels! I will get my respect! But this isn’t about respect, because since day one I never truly got it. Everybody looked at me and criticized me at any chance they could. It’s unfortunate Sabin that you must be the one to suffer for the foolish mistakes of others. Normally I’d feel sorry for you, but I don’t. I can’t stress enough how much I actually look forward to this. It’s been a while since I have been able to beat the hell out of someone since I was Hardcore Champion defending my belt against Mankind and Abyss. You know, all this anger that I have been bottling up is just starting to seep out. Our match on Smackdown will be but a mere taste of what I am prepared to do in order to have justice.

Daniels lowers his microphone as he stands in the middle of the ring just soaking in all the hate.​

Bully Ray

Reaction score
The Aces and Eights Clubhouse with Brooke!
Re: Daniels vs Sabin

[video=youtube;adeDWcn6yJc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adeDWcn6yJc[/video]

''Hail Sabin'' is heard as Chris Sabin makes his way out in a black hoodie, his mood is different to last time. He's not happy at all.

Sabin: Welcome back to UWF, Christopher Daniels! Welcome back indeed. You come out here in this ring and begin to moan about how there was no justice when Chris Jericho attacked you just a week before Money in the Bank, well honestly I don't give a CRAP! I don't give a crap those people backstage don't give a crap, Chris Jericho definitely doesn't give a crap and the crowd don't give a CRAP!

The crowd roar in cheers as Sabin, once the crowd are tired out he continues.

Sabin:Things happen to you in life and you've got to take it like a MAN! Christopher Daniels you don't come out here and talk about injustice! What are you like 10? I got 2 ACL's completely destroyed and I lost the ability to walk Christopher, did I come out to the ring and moan about it? No I didn't because unlike you I'm a MAN! Then you try to act like some tough guy talking about your so called Hall Of Justice. You can just say things but it doesn't mean that the things you say will happen or have happened. You said your no longer a pushover but in my eyes you are! Everyone criticized you over the small mistakes you made, so what you got to take it as a man! In my eyes all you are is just a PUSSY! You can't take on someone one to one you've got to attack them from behind! You showed that last week! What do you mean you deserve the opportunities Montel had? What you've hardly done anything so far? You can't say nothing until you show them why you deserve it. I've been defeated by both Cesaro & Jericho, and the odds right now aren't on my side but the so called Mission of Justice you're on will end here on Friday Night Smackdown!

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Daniels looks at Sabin and scoffs at him before pulling the microphone to his lips once more.

“The Fallen Angel†Christopher Daniels:
You know, if I wanted to know what it took to be a man, I certainly wouldn’t ask you. You talk about me moaning about injustice, how I am moaning about what Chris Jericho did to me, but you’re very quick to discuss that ACL of yours. And I do applaud your courage for coming back however foolish it was. You see Chris, unlike you I am a man of little care. That means I don’t care about people’s opinion of me. So if it seems like I’m moaning, well good for that, I don’t care. I’m out here speaking my mind. I’m out here telling everybody how it is! The truth is what should be said, but those around us spew nothing but garbage. It infuriates me to the core!

The crowd doesn’t seem to care for Daniels words, but he continues through the noise.

Unlike you, I let my actions speak for themselves. So while you continue to lose, I’ll be on to bigger and better things. I’ve made a name for myself since returning. People have wanted interviews with me asking me why I turned my back on the UWF Universe, but I didn’t! They turned their backs on me! So continue to call me vulgar things all you want, I’m the bigger man here and I know what I deserve! I don’t deserve your ridicule, especially from a man who hasn't won a match in a while. Aside from that I don’t think you fully understood what I was saying. The injustice here and now is what the fans did, what Chris Jericho did, what Desmond Wolfe was doing and MVP thinking he should get something he doesn’t deserve. The injustice I face at this very moment happens to be you Chris Sabin, I plan to right this wrong.

Bully Ray

Reaction score
The Aces and Eights Clubhouse with Brooke!

Sabin stares at Daniels for a second or two.

Sabin: You say it's foolish for me to come back! Well stick your f'n opinion down your ass! Because those people in the crowd loved it the moment I stepped my foot in the ring once again (the crowd roar with cheers) they're loving it now! They're loving it every single moment I own you on the microphone! Honestly to me your like Chris Jericho! You two say that you don't inject the pain of anything! I bet every damn word I'm saying's hurting your feelings! You say you hold the truth! But so many other people said the same thing! Your just another person in the long list who think they hold the TRUTH! I don't come out here and talk some bullcrap nonsense about the TRUTH! And honestly you think that your the best in this company and your saying that when I lose you'll go on to bigger things! Honestly that's your opinion but in the end of the day it ain't about what you say! It's about what we do in the ring! You plan all you want, but don't waste your time Christopher as everything you plan will not happen!

Sabin drops the microphone on the floor and slides out.

I think 2-2's enough!

albo2

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
team3d
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Re: SD: MVP vs The Revered D'Von

D'von chuckles as he waits for MVP to reply back. MVP looks towards D'von, cracking his neck as he lifts the mic to his mouth, seemingly going to give D'von that reply.

308780_6f641032-9b84-40c8-9bb6-a585b9448f46-mvp3.jpg

THE BALLIN SUPERSTAR
MONTEL VONTAVIOUS PORTER

Do you really think I need your wise words right now D'von? Do you want me to stand here and confess everything to you so you feel important and listen to everyone's problems and act like a being in the sky can help me if I just give a few minutes of my time to get on my knees and beg? Is that what you are telling me? D'von let me tell you straight, I am not a fan of getting on my knees, it might be what appeals to you but I only like people getting on their knees for me.

MVP nods his head, showing a bit of an angry side as he loses his cocky smile. The crowd cheer along with MVP as they seemed to have taken his side after last week.

I have to admit though, maybe your praying did pay off, you see I am now not in that Summerslam match that you are in, the lord has given you a break there, I was cheated out of my title victory and now you will reap the rewards but is it really the lord you have to thank? Surely you weren't praying that Daniels cheated me out of my title, you certainly wouldn't have prayed for that but i'll give you a clue as to what you should be asking the lord for our match Smackdown. You should be asking your lord for me to let you survive and let you make it to Summerslam.

MVP lowers his mic, still a snarl on his face as he looks towards D'von, awaiting a response for the Rev as the crowd are getting into it.

OOC: Well we have another week so lets get on it hey mate haha. I just thought, you know what lets get short and sharp hey, dunno why just felt like it, plus, save those long ones for your Summerslam thread haha.​