UWF - Past Smackdown Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
KOTR Qualifier: Chris Jericho vs Brother D'Von

Get The Tables!!!

[video=youtube;OIh3nO6-V_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIh3nO6-V_A[/video]

Brother D'Von comes running out of the curtain headbagging to Metallica as he screams to the crowd while posing on the stage before he walks down the ramp. The first verse to "Whisky In The Jar" can be heard as Brother D'Von makes it to the ramp and begins to slap some extended hands as the crowd nearby cheers and yells different things to D'Von, as D'Von replies back with simple words as he continues his way towards the ring.

2837344631_9a670021a7_display_image.jpg

D'Von slides through the ring as he jumps onto the ring post as he poses to the crowd by raising his hands up, then points to some fans nearby headbanging to his theme song. D'Von then jumps to the canvas and hops onto the opposite corner and does the same pose, then is handed a microphone as the music stops and D'Von looks into the crowd as he gets a round of applause.

220px-Devon_Hughes_July_2010.jpg

Brother D'Von: You know, alot of people have been asking me what was going through my head for the past couple of months when I was portraying a Reverend and using God as an excuse to pick on people. And before I could answer them they would bombard me with a series of questions that I don't have the answer to, such as 'Oh D'Von, why did you hurt Jeff Hardy?' 'Oh D'Von, why did you punish Jazz like that', but the truth is I don't have an answer to that. As a matter of fact I would rather prefer that we forget that phase of Brother Devon ever happened and focus on what matters, and that is the present my brother. Y'see I am still a religious man but no longer will I shove my religious beliefs down people's throats, no from here on out we will see a new Brother D'Von and I will go down a familiar path that some people may or may not find troublesome: The Path of Violence.

Cheers can be heard from the crowd as Brother D'Von continues.

Oh yes my brother the path of violence is a very dangerous path to come across I must say; and it's even more dangerous for one to meet someone who's already crossed the path of violence many times such as myself. Now Chris Jericho, I'm not claiming that I'm the world's dangerous man, but when you will walk up to me while in my path of violence and expect me to apply a few hammerlocks or get in some arm drags then you my friend will be sadly mistaken. When challanged, I will come at you will full impact, I will break your nose with my elbows, I will break your jaw with my fist, and I will break your face with my knees. Oh yes my brother I'm finally back representing the Dudley name and I will NOT use that name in vain while losing to someone who represents something as meaningless as The Internet Championship! I'm sorry Chris but representing something such as the internet and trying to sound like a boss doesn't cut it for me; hell it doesn't even cut it for everyone as I can hear a bunch of people talking shit about that title as we speak!

Applause from the crowd as Brother D'Von continues.

Oh I'm sorry did I strike a nerve there my brother? Should I expect you to come out and waive that title in front of my face while listening to you rant on about the 'importance' and the 'legacy' of the title? Come on boy, the internet is full of fools who thinks they know jack shit about this company but really they know nothing... no offense to the people in attendance watching this. I mean Chris, the people who rant on the internet are the same people who rant that they can't get laid because they aren't attractive enough, or they lack confidence so they lash out on certain individuals because they have bad grammar or they like to look up My Little Pony. What I'm trying to say Jericho is that with that Internet Title, you're representing everything that's wrong with wrestling today! No offense to my brother Zack Ryder, but if I ever decide to get that title under my possession the first thing I'm going to do is change the name and the meaning of that title to something that's more sutiable for wrestling!

More cheers as Brother D'Von continues.

Now let's move on to the King of The Ring tournament. Yes I know me and Bully Ray should unite and compete in the tag team tournament that's happening but honestly I'm not feeling tag team wrestling right now folks. What I am feeling right now however is having that UWF Championship around my waist! But of course in order that earn that right for the Championship I have to defeat a set number of UWF Superstars in a set number of matches over the next few weeks. And unfortunately Chris Jericho you are victim #1 in Brother D'Von's Path of Violence to The King of The Ring. I can see it now, Brother D'Von sitting in the throne; King of The Ring as I earn my right to face off against that moron Edge for his title. But I'll worry about that cocky coward for a later date, right now I have to worry about Mr. Jericho. This is how things are going to work Jericho on the day of our match: I'm going to wake up, I'm going to eat breakfast, I'm going to train, have lunch, train, eat dinner, drive to the Arena and I'm going to wipe the floor with your pretty little face and advance to the next round; Then I'm going to repeat that whole process again and again until I reach Bound For Glory.

Brother D'Von take a breath before he continues.

So this is what I want you to do right now Jericho. You can either sit there as I ramble on how I'm going to begin my Path of Violence this Friday, or you can spare me the trash talking as I take out the trash right in front of me; and I don't mean your stupid Internet Title as well. I failed to obtain the title at Summerslam Jericho, and you damn well better know that I'm not giving up my quest to become UWF Champion after one failed attempt, so the faster I can pin you one two three in this ring the faster I can continue my journey until I'm facing against some whackjobs from Raw, Anarchy and iMPACT! Of course there's a third option... I can walk back right there in the next ten seconds and drag you out by the scruff of your neck and kick the crap out of your holy mind as you're begging to be put down like a miserable mutt. So I'm going to give you a grand total of 10 seconds before I begin my Path of Violence, and whether your in the ring or not is completely your option. One thing I can right now is that my losing streak will come to an end on Smackdown! Oh my brother, testify!

Brother D'Von lowers his mic as he waits for Chris Jericho to appear.

SBS

Reaction score
UWF Smackdown 8/30/13 Triple H v. Damien Sandow

[video=youtube;xskJaEF-cuE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xskJaEF-cuE[/video]

The music of the COO and Smackdown Superstar Triple H hits the PA System and the crowd explode into cheers. The cheers get even louder as the Game makes his way out from the back and onto the staging. He is once again dressed in one of his finest shoots and has a look of determination and fury on his face as he nearly runs over a camera man on his way down to the ring. No pop or circumstance tonight, instead Hunter walks up the steel ring steps and steps into the ring. He is given a microphone from Lillian Garcia and begins to speak.

Triple H:
I know what you are all thinking, and I’m not going to beat around the bush, I’m not that kind of a guy, so I’m going to just come right out and say it. What happened at Summerslam concerning the UWF Championship was absolute Bull Shit! What Zack Ryder pulled was one of the biggest sins you can make in this business, and that is piss me off! So this Friday Night on Smackdown I am going to deal with Zack Ryder exactly as I see fit, and I promise it isn’t going to be very nice, or very pretty what I do to him. But right now I’m not out here to deal with that wannabe, for this Friday Night I’m going to be in the Main Event against a former UWF Champion and a personal pet project of mine, the Intellectual savior of nothing!

The crowd give a slight chuckle but clearly this is not one of Triple H’s better jokes, However, by the look on Hunter’s face it is clear he isn’t playing around tonight. And is certainly not in a joking mood.

You see Damien Sandow and I we go back further than the last time we met face to face in this ring. I’ll say it plain, he kicked my ass. He embarrassed me, and left me backing. But he didn’t kill me, and as my friend Shawn says, “Don’t hunt what you can’t kill.†That said this time around don’t expect me to just lay down. I’m done putting talent over, I’m now going to do what everyone says I’m going to do and that’s bury you! And Sandow you are the first, not because of your misguided quest you and the hunchback are doing. It isn’t because you choose to be the intellectual douche bag.

Again Triple H takes a shot at Sandow and his associate. Triple H is clearly irritated by the events at Summerslam as he keeps breaking character.

You see, it’s a little known fact that Damien Sandow and I, we were both trained by the great Killer Kowalski, and if that great man could see what you are doing now, coming out to the ring in a robe, looking like a pasty white Jesus. If Kowalski wasn’t dead I think you would have put him there by now. But then again Kowalski isn’t who you are going to have to worry about here. It is me!

The crowd pop as Triple H says it is me with a fire and intensity he is known for. The crowd now knows Triple H means business.

Since I’ve been back you and everyone else on the Smackdown roster knows this isn’t the Triple H of the past. This isn’t the guy who only shows up on Friday’s and hopes to win. No, I am the Cerebral Assassin, the only way you are going to be leaving the ring on Friday is if I LET you. The only way your career will go any further is if I ALLOW it. And Sandow, as I look at you, and look what you’ve done, come Friday Night Smackdown, it’s Game Over for you!

The crowd pop loudly at the pronouncing of HHH ending Sandow’s game perhaps for Friday, perhaps for good. But the good feeling in the air is ruined by…

OOC: Kept it short and sweet so we could go at least 2-2 Rey like we talked about.​

Bully Ray

Reaction score
The Aces and Eights Clubhouse with Brooke!
KOTR Qualifier: Chris Sabin vs. Drew McIntyre

The crowd is pumped up for the last time Chris Sabin will cut a promo! As the camera pans the crowd ''Hail Sabin'' is heard! The crowd erupt into cheers!

[video=youtube;_4QaK5N8UqU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_4QaK5N8UqU[/video]

Chris Sabin comes out looking in a mixed mood! This being his last promo in Smackdonw! He claps the hands of his fans before sliding into the ring! He does his custom sign to the camera.

sabin_0.jpg

Chris Sabin: As you may now this is my last night in Smackdown! First of all I'd like to thank my supporters the people who never gave up on me! Like my homie Booker T! And I thank this brand for having me. I'm moving before I even got started. I'm moving to iMPACT! And tonight it's an important night for me! I'll leave Smackdown and head my other way to achieve other things but not only that but tonight is the King of the Ring Qualifier! Tonight maybe the odds are against me once more in my life! My first ever match in Smackdown was against Cesaro! Cesaro was a great Champion he beat greats and he was fresh off a loss against Kendrick! And my first match was a qualifier for the Scramble! But I didn't come out on top. My next match was against Jericho another great! He lost the chance of being the first Internet Champion and right now he's the new Intercontinental Champion! Two weeks ago I picked up my first victory over Daniels! Cheap or not I won! Michael Cole said that I was showing him I can get my ass kicked but if Michael steps in this ring I'll give him one hell of a beating! But he'll probably sent in his seat and talk nonsense! But lets stop talking about the past! It's about the future! The Future is now, tonight's maybe the last time Chris Sabin will work under the Smackdown brand and tonight it's my chance! A chance to not hang in the middle but move straight to the top! Tonight I'm up against Drew Mac! Who just lost his Internet Championship! Drew you've had your chance of impressing and it's now time for Sabin! It's time to Hail Sabin! I'll give Drew a hell of match and I'll fight till I die but I'll never give up! I won't leave Smackdown as a failure! I'll leave as a winner! I thank you all one last time! Thank you Smackdown!

Sabin pulls his hood down and raises his arm! And mouths thank you to the camera! He drops his microphone on the floor and awaits McIntyre.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Re: UWF Smackdown 8/30/13 Triple H v. Damien Sandow

[video=youtube;dDFQbQkw6gI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDFQbQkw6gI[/video]

New World Symphony plays in the arena, the sounds of which would bring audiences to applaud but is now causing the entirety of the crowd to boo and hiss towards the stage. Damien Sandow emerges through the curtain with Mike Knox in tow, they both stand atop the stage looking across the ramp to Triple H in the ring. Sandow extends one hand out to his side and Knox places a microphone in the open hand of Damien Sandow, both men stay where they are as Sandow begins to speak.

ME_008_Photo_34.jpg

Damien Sandow:

Game over is it Hunter? Well I must agree, for the time to play games has ceased indefinitely. For over the course of the past year I've treated the salvation of these people as a game, I've come out here and made my intentions clear and the audience make their familiar call of the ignoramus: "boo". I've set out to teach lessons, and while every teaching method I've applied has been impeccable it has proverbially gone in one ear and out the other. So no longer will this be the manner of which we go about things, from now on I will seek to convert the masses individually. The only way to bring about conversion is to show them that it is okay to follow me, and what better way than to convert a man they all seem to love unconditionally.

Sandow smiles as he looks back towards triple H after speaking to the crowd for the past couple moments.

That is where you come in Hunter, we are no so different. Early in your career you were known as a blue blooded gentleman, so I know that side of you still lingers somewhere under the nonsensical crotch chops and abhorrent actions with sledgehammers. We were both trained by Mr. Kowalski yes but I have taken his vicious teachings in precision attack and perfected it with my higher intellect, while you attack with your knees like he once did I use that same knowledge to attack the weakest point of ones body. I have perfected the teachings of a killer and in doing so I've become not a cerebral assassin but a savior with the ability to eradicate any who oppose him.

The crowd boos Sandows claim of becoming better than a legend, Sandow simply continues.

Now our Pan troglodyte of a General Manager placed us against one another so that I may impart a lesson towards you for being a proverbial thorn in his side. However! I come with great news, You do not have to be subjected to yet another defeat at my hands. For we all know Damien Sandow is going to emerge victorious I am here to extend to you an offer.

Sandow fixes his robe as he makes sure Triple H is listening.

The offer is to forfeit this bout, and join Michael and I in our pursuit of Salvation. For having your ability to garner an audience can assist in bringing them into class for once and once they are seated at their desk I shall be able to save them from themselves. Do not consider it giving up, do not considering it cravenness, simply consider it doing something not for yourself or for the business...but for these poor sick people. So Hunter...Do you Accept Damien Sandow as your Savior?

Sandow smiles wide as the crowd boo him, Sandow seems convinced he's made a compelling offer until Triple H speaks.

SBS

Reaction score
Re: UWF Smackdown 8/30/13 Triple H v. Damien Sandow

Hunter:
You make an interesting offer Damien. You do. And before I say anything let me get this straight. You want me to join you and whatever you call Mike Knox, in saving the UWF Universe? Well I’d have to accept your offer Damien. I don’t think I could turn it down. I won’t turn it down. Ok I am going to help save the UWF Universe. I’m going to save the UWF Universe from your sorry excuse for a gentlemen!

The crowd were getting worried there for a moment but the crowd cheer loudly now realizing Triple H was trying to Punk out Sandow!

Since coming back the only thing I’ve wanted to do was save Smackdown and that’s exactly what I’ve done. In two weeks I’ve done more to save these fans then you have in your entire career. I got rid of a dead Championship and a half assed superstar and sent him packing his bags to indy hell! I replaced said championship with the title belt to win if you are an up and comer. And I’m going to save it on Friday Night when I…

Triple H pauses and begins to laugh, he realizes he almost gave away his plan for Smackdown to get back at Ryder. He quickly nods his head before continuing.

I see what you’re trying to do there. You are trying to goad me into revealing what I have in store for Job Ryder on Smackdown, well I’m sorry but just like your offer, I’m going to have to pass. You see Zack Ryder is going to be in for quite the rude awakening on Smackdown, because I’m going to take this protective bubble he thinks he has around him, I’m going to take this supposed advantage he has over me by bringing Edge here, and I’m going to take it all out from underneath him, because that is what I do and you better believe that is who I am.

A Triple H Chant begins to play in the arena and the Game is all smiles as he smirks a bit, he obviously knows something we don’t and the people can’t wait to see what he has planned for Smackdown.

And don’t think for one second Ryder is going to be the only one who is going to have his legs cut from under him. You want to sit there and compare yourself to me, you want to say how much better you are than me? You want to say how you learned to be a killer in this ring, how you’ve learned to harness a weakness and exploit it. I’ve been doing that for a very very long time. In fact I perfected it. Your gimmick, your style, all never would have worked had I not perfected it and done it first. You are nothing but a second hand Triple H. The robe, the class, the vocabulary, all been done by yours truly, and let me tell you something Damien, I did it better.

The crowd cheers agreeing with the Game who looks like he is getting fired up now!

I’m not going to sit here and tell you how much better I am, because I don’t need too. I’m going to show you when I step through the ropes on Friday Night and as Killer taught me I’m going to beat you down, embarrass you, and make you look like the ignoramus you are. You want to say how much superior you are, prepare for an ass kicking. Because the moniker of the Game, the Moniker of the King of Kings is no joke! I’ve earned by beating people to a pulp who cross me not trying to talk them to death. You want to be the big bad dog, you are welcome to try, but I promise I am going to show why I am that damn good. It is not because I choose to stand up to a moron in charge, or a man dressed in a bath robe, its because I am the best, and its time I take back my crown. And you are the perfect ass to kick to do it! So say what you want to say, regal us with big words, because at the end of the night, those words are going to be shoved straight up you’re a…..

Triple H is rudely interrupted by Damien Sandow who begins to speak!

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Re: KOTR Qualifier: Chris Jericho vs Brother D'Von

D'von waits for Jericho but he doesn't appear. Suddenly we see Chris Jericho at the titantron. He is wearing black sunglasses and he is smiling. He looks like he is connecting just before a Fozzy Concert.

Hello D'von! How are you my friend? How do you feel? Do you feel like giving exhortations? Do you feel like some revelations will come to you about winning UWF Championship? Yeah, you all heard me right. You are not a religious man D'von. Actually you don't do what you should do, you don't pray and thank god for what you receive. You just act like a religious man so that you can have the support of the people who stick hard to their religion, you can get support from the ones who are strict about the rules of the religion Christianity. You are a wise man, I appreciate that. I am not the guy I used to be, I mean I don't cheat anymore, although I continue to take the chance of opportunities and use them. That's what you do. You pretend like a religious man so that you can have the power of those people and that can feel you, make you strong. Because we all know that in this business the biggest power is in their hands, the people's hands, we all know that. What they want will happen sooner or later, that's a fact of this business. When you realized it you acted like that religious guy, the guy who is like a priest. But your little plan didn't go right, the steps of that plan had mixed. Your plan seemed to fall down right to the ground so you decided to take your mask off and stop being that religious guy. You didn't care the people behind you because you hated them. You hated them because for you they were ignoramus, stupid, puritan people. You hated to be that guy and you were really happy that you would stop being that guy. But with that plan didn't go right in the way, you felt a bit nervous because your genius plan didn't work. So you didn't know what to do. You decided to be this guy who stands inside the ring and your new plan, that Path of Violence... That made me laugh. Because there were lots of guys who said the exact same thing but ended with getting nothing. I am not a person who can predict what will happen but to say that you will end with nothing doesn't require to be that type of person. Your plan will end in failure. Hell, it won't go far like your old plan because the first step of the plan is going through with me and believe me, you will not be able to do that. D'von, wish your ego didn't get that much bigger because that led you to go after the UWF Championship. If your ego was small then you would go for the tag titles with your BROTHA Bully Ray. How sweet, Team 3D would be back, they would be screaming with the fans "GET THE TABLES" and all of that would make you happy. But you decided to be a champion, just like me, you decided to be the "GUY" on the SmackDown. Well, this will lead you to not Path of Violence, but to the Path of Silence. After SmackDown you will enter to a path which will send you to a dark, lonely, wet corner that nobody knows where, but only you. You will sit there, you will pull your legs right to your chest, you will hug your knees and you will wonder where did you made the mistake. You will wish, you will beg to god to take the time back so you wouldn't do that such mistake again, facing me one on one! But it will be too late. You will cry, you will suffer, you will scream in that corner but in the end you could do nothing about it!

Chris Jericho stops and looks at D'von. Fans cheer Jericho as D'von looks at him angrily.

But let's not get that serious, let's not get sad, let's stay happy. So... You know that I am a creative person, a very creative one. I write songs, I make beats and rhymes, also I am the founder of Money in the Bank Ladder Match. The creativity of Chris Jericho will never, and I mean NEEEEEEEVEERRRRRRR stop! So I decided to do something that would buzz the internet, rock the wrestling world. Everybody will talk my genius idea. Before making you far more excited I am getting to the case.

The camera zooms out, Chris Jericho is in a room. He has a laptop in front of him. Also his title is on a table.

Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the place where your voice will be heard. This is Jerichonet! Let me give you a short brief of this. I was thinking about letting your sounds heard and I looked at my title. I am the Internet Champion. The man who will rule, who has the title of Internet in his palms. Since that goof Zack Ryder is so busy I decided to take over what is his, and that's the Internet. So from now on Chris Jericho will log in to the Wrestling Forums and talk about your comments. And the first one goes to D'von! D'von you are lucky my friend. You are the first one on the list! Now let's see... Topic name: D'von is no more religious... Now, Testify123 says "Sh*t, D'von lied to us, he turned his back to us! He is a liar, he used all of these religious people to get to the top. Glad that he isn't at the top, he failed. Now D'Von, you TESTIFY that!". I liked it D'Von, did you? It has both reality and humor in it. Let's look at another comment. Fandangoing says "Religious or the one who gets the tables, he is sh*t and irrelevant" oh that was hard. Don't get angry D'von, I saw a positive comment there. Where is it? (Jericho is scrolling) There it is! "No matter what D'von does he will be UWF Champion!" see that is pos- wait, there is a spoiler, let's click on it and open it. It says, "In his dreams". So you see I didn't say anything, all those comments were from these people. The people that you lied to, the people you fooled! Now you don't have any of them, you have nothing. On the other hand I have a huge Summerslam victory which made me THE INTERNET CHAMPION, of this brand! This belt is not irrelevant. It may have no history but believe me, I will make this title as prestigious as a World Title! Because soon the owner of this belt will be "THE KING OF THE RING"! And you are the first roadblock to get kicked to be the King of The Ring. You see, that title gave me a huge boost of confidence and with that I will whip your ass! A whipping that the whole internet will talk about. Don't worry I will tell the comments to you. D'Von there is no Path of Violence, there is Path to the Top, but that is not for you, that is for the one who belongs to the top! When I beat you and later on when I become King of the Ring, you will Testify that!

Jericho smiles and titantron shuts off.

SoccerBoy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
drewmcintyre
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
kaitlyn
Re: KOTR Qualifier: Chris Sabin vs. Drew McIntyre

OOC: I'm so sorry I'm late with this TT, I moved in to college this week and I helped with freshman move-in. So it's better if we just leave this at 1-1 since the show is tomorrow.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What's that metronome I hear,
Perhaps the end is drawing near
You never hear the shot that takes you down

[video=youtube;dxGB0dC4Ceg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxGB0dC4Ceg[/video]

"Broken Dreams" starts playing throughout the PA System as the fans let out a mixed response. Drew Mcintyre comes out to the stage and pauses as he looks out at the crowd with a serious look on his face. Mcintyre then commences to walk down the ramp towards the ring. He then climbs up the steel steps and goes between the ropes as he enters the ring. He is handed a microphone from one of the UWF technical workers. He turns to address his opponent

Drew Mcintyre: Sabin, listen lad I don’t have time to listen to your worthless words. I lost my championship this past Sunday at Summerslam and I am really pissed off right now. Our stupid general manager did not even give me a chance to reclaim my title but instead he gave entered me into a King of the Ring qualifier. Which I’m not too upset about but I at least want a chance at some point to get my title back, Chris Jericho you got lucky last night and I’m not going to stop until I get my title back around my waist.

Drew Mcintyre pauses for a while to catch his breath

Drew Mcintyre: As for you Chris Sabin, you and I are going to meet in this ring later tonight and if I was you I would be trembling in your wrestling tights. Right now I have lots of anger inside of me and even though I’m looking to recapture my title, I would not mind adding King of the Ring to the numerous accolades I have achieved in my young career. You think that you are the future, well guess again I am the future of this brand, the future of this company, and the future of this business. You were not handpicked by the chairmen to be the Chosen One, so you better learn some respect. You are not on the same level as me and you never will be. You don’t possess the qualities to make it far in this competition. You also don’t come from a country of royalty.

Drew looks at the crowd as he contiunies to talk

Drew Mcintyre: Just like Scotland had its kings, I am going to be the King of UWF. It is in my destiny and when I defeat you tonight I will be one step closer to fulfilling the prophecy. These peasants in the crowd will no longer address me as Drew Mcintyre, you see because after I win this competition, not only will everyone have to address me as the Chosen One. But you will have to address me as “Thee†Drew Mcintyre, King of UWF. Oh and I promise my reign will not be a good one, you can say it might even be sinister.

Drew Mcintyre puts down his mic to signal he is done talking and looks like he is ready to fight.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
UWF SmackDown 9/6/13: Chris Jericho vs The Undertaker

BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!

[video=youtube;BkTcZJdgesQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkTcZJdgesQ[/video]

As Break the Walls Down play through PA System lights go out. Later on pyros shoot off as Jericho poses with his back turned to the ring and his arms are open. He turns and screams "Come on baby!". Jericho has his US Title around his waist. Crowd cheers for Jericho. Jericho walks towards the ring and he enters. He takes a mic from the staff that are outside of the ring.

So here is your BRAND NEW UNITED STATES CHAMPIOOOON! (Crowd cheers) What can I say? That was crazy and it was great. At Summerslam in a great match I became the winner between two other men and right now I have the right and privilege to stay here as The United States Champion! (Crowd applauds) I am glad that I have been able to do it because I have worked my ass off to get here. I have started working hard since I was on N-X-T. Do you people remember that? I remember. But later on my huge confidence got me in his hands and squeezed me so hard that I was about to choke. And I choked out at the Biggest Stage of Them All when Kurt Angle made me tap out... From that time I understood that I had to change. I understood that something new should come because people started to know all my tricks, all my moves... So I started doing the unpredictable. Like using Alex Shelley as a ladder and getting that X Division Title from the top in a matter of seconds. Nobody saw that coming, not even Alex Shelley. I am not an original X Division Player but I am damn sure that nobody has done it ever.... And I mean eeeeeevveeeeerrr! Because that was the new part of me. Being unpredictable. But someone pulled off something unpredictable and that was THE Brian Kendrick, a man that I have respect for. He won that Unification match and later on you all know what has happened, it lead to the 3 way Internet Title match and right now I have it! Right now I am the champion and that's it! Not Drew McIntyre, not THE Brian Kendrick but Chris Jericho! Also I'm really glad that this title is no more a joke. No offense, I would make that Internet Title prestigious but the new CO-GM who shocked the world with his arrival made a surprise and gave this title to me. This is better for me actually. Because representing this great country's citizens is an honor! Hope I can represent you people well and hell, I believe and I know I will. Because Y2J is a champion that you deserve, a champion that you all can be proud of. Because each and every single night I will fight for you and to keep this title with me! I had worked off so hard for this title that nobody can get it from me without really deserving it. No man. Not even a deadman...

Crowd cheers as Jericho refers it.

Yeah. I understand it. Who can't admit that Undertaker is a living legend. A legend that has everyone's respect with what he did in last two decades. He won championships, he has a huge streak, he is scary and he is one of the last people that remain from the good old Attitude Era. I understand your support and appreciation towards him. I don't blame you. I used to respect him... Until this week. Because this week something unexpected has happened. Something that nobody, not I even saw. Before my King of the Ring Match with that phony, poker faced priest D'Von I was walking at the backstage to the arena. I was smiling because I was damn sure that I was going to beat D'Von and advance to the next round of King of the Ring... Quite frankly that didn't happen. When I look back I saw something dark... Something that is... I have to admit, scary. In the end I ended up in the casket, lying unconsciously... Well, I have to say that I didn't expect it. I don't know why Undertaker did that. You people were shocked as much as I was. Actually I was shocked when I got up. I don't know why Undertaker did that. Is it something personal or does he wants a shot at me. I am a champion now,I have a target on my back and that means I am not a hunter now, I am a hunt. People look to face me, or beat me or lay me down just to look strong or to get this, MY UNITED STATES TITLE! So I don't know the reason but I want deadman to tell me why...

Undertaker... Before you shut the lights off, make everyone scream, shout and feel scary I want you to know one and only one thing. I am not scared of you, neither your "mind games". You play mind games to make your opponents afraid. But I am not one of them Undertaker. I know you and I know what you are capable of. I know that you are really dangerous so I will always have an eye at the back of my head but that's not because I am afraid of you... That's because I won't to get my hands on you so bad. You made me look weak! You made me look like I am a champion who doesn't deserve it! I am a well deserved champion, I want you and everybody to know that because I worked so hard for this title! I have worked so hard to show the world something one more time. Something I believe and I know that I am. Something I still am but nobody notices it... I am still... The Best... in the world... at what I DO! So Undertaker, this week on SmackDown I will get two opportunities by facing you. First one is getting my revenge for putting me into a casket by beating you and having a win over you. And the second one is I will show that I am not a weak person, despite I am a strong one. Undertaker, I know that in your darkness world there is no regrets. In the darkness world souls get punished for their sins. They can not regret. They can only scream for their pain because that is too much. But Undertaker... When you walk up to my world and face me, I will send you down there with regret. You will regret that you messed with the Best! I am not afraid of you, I know I can beat you. You are just the best in one night in a year and that's Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania has passed and you are not the best. I am the best for 365 days and 6 hours! And I will show you that Undertaker. You got my chance for King of the Ring tournament. You stole it from me! You stole my chance to be the King of the Ring... And I will make you lose your "Lord of Darkness" position by sending you broken to the dark-

GONG! Arena is all dark!

OOC: I kept it long because we will do 1-1.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
UWF Smackdown 9/6/13: Eddie Guerrero and Edge vs. CM Punk and Brother D'Von

[video=youtube;Tida-hyDxXE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tida-hyDxXE[/video]

"Warrior" by Disturbed begins to play as Eddie Guerrero walks out onto the stage with Chavo Guerrero and El Mesias in tow where the crowd greets them with unanimous booing that they emit with passionate intensity. Eddie and his familia pay no mind to their disdain as they makes their way down the ramp, their eyes fixated on the ring.

images

After arriving at the end of the ramp, Eddie heads up the steel steps and makes his way along the apron, stepping through the ropes and entering the ring. Chavo and Mesias follow as Eddie looks out at the crowd as he raises the microphone he's holding up to his mouth.

0.jpg

Eddie Guerrero: With this tournament that's going on right now, what a week it's been for tag team wrestling, and what a month it's going to be for tag team wrestling when September is all said and done and people are reminiscing about it. Gone are the days that there's only one tag team like the Enlightened Saviors or the New World Order, now the Ultimate Wrestling Federation is overflowing with them and as a tag team wrestler and participant in this tournament, I can say that I'm glad to see this development because it's been a long, long time coming holmes. But that's as complimentary as I'm going to get about the situation, because there's one team in particular that inspired this sudden influx of tag team competition, and that's the Latin American Xchange. Once everyone saw how hot LAX was doing over on Anarchy and saw how they inspired the birth of the Familia and our refusal to do anything but succeed, all of a sudden tag team wrestling was the thing to do, everyone had to cop a piece of the action and that's why everyone from the COO Triple H to the "Icon" Sting have found themselves a partner to go after the gold with.

And the match that's been made for this Friday only drives home my point that this week is a great week for tag team wrestling, because you have one-half of the favorites to win the tag team tournament and the UWF Champion on the same team, a man that's part of one of the most dominant stables in the UWF with The Rock and Umaga, the "Rated R Superstar" Edge. And I know Zack Ryder didn't make this match because if he did, I'd be taking another week off. No, my hat's off to Benoit for this one, for combining two compelling and potent elements to make one vicious team. Our opponents however, not so much. I mean, don't get me wrong ese', CM Punk coming to Smackdown is a pretty big deal in some respects and he did have some success while he was part of Anarchy, but honestly it wasn't a very good career move, and that's because plainly and simply, Smackdown is the most mediocre and frowned upon brand in UWF, there's no hiding from that. My talents are being wasted here, Edge's talents are being wasted here, and your talents are going to be wasted here, much like this match is being wasted here. And boy did you draw the short straw in the tag team partner department. I mean, Brother D'Von? Are you serious, holmes? Brother D'Von?

I mean, granted he's considered a "main event talent" around here, but that's because Smackdown is starved for main event talent, on any other brand you would be lower on the card where you belong, garbage wrestling and putting people through tables and diving head first into men's crotches and all those things these people love you and remember you for. Not to mention this is the third time in your career that the reverend gimmick has failed for you, and two of those times are pretty obvious, it was during your WWE run and this UWF run. The third time is the only thing I can think of you two having in common that might even moderately justify you and Punk being on the same team, when you and Punk and Daniels were part of the Straight Edge Society. Obviously that didn't last, so I file that under failure. But, even if you were a credible singles wrestler that had some success worth highlighting, this still wouldn't be an even match for either of you. We are Edge and Eddie Guerrero, legends of the industry. We revolutionized WWE, we revolutionized UCW, and now we're going to revolutionize UWF, and probably won't even break a sweat doing it because to do that, you need to be in the ring with someone that's going to challenge you and for me, especially in D'Von's case, the most challenging thing is going to be staying awake while I'm wrestling you.

Eddie lowers his microphone as the crowd boos his arrogance.

Sigma Manatee

Reaction score
UWF Smackdown 9/6/13: MVP vs Ryback

RYBACK RULES!

[video=youtube;_NYJjvwtmts]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NYJjvwtmts[/video]

As soon as Ryback's music hits, the crowd begin to boo. After a few moments Ryback walks out from backstage, a cocky grin on his face. In both hands, he is carrying large dumbbells. After standing on the stage for a few moments, he turns around and motions to the curtains to follow him. At this point, Maria Kanellis appears. She walks up to Ryback and runs her hand over his shoulder and down his arm as they both grin and make their way down to the ring. Once in the ring, Maria grabs a microphone and walks into the middle of the ring. Ryback stands in the corner and begins to do curls with the dumbbells effortlessly.

Maria: Ladies and Gentleman my name is Maria and what you see before you is something incredible. Ryback. A marvel of genetics that has produced nearly 300 pounds of pure muscle and aggression. And my, what a specimen he is. Irresistible. Ryback is the sort of beast that men envy and women, well, I'll leave that one to your imaginations..

The crowd boos in disgust as Maria begins to ogle Ryback. Ryback finishes his workout before dropping the weights to the mat and swaggering over to Maria, who hands him the mic.

Ryback: Well well well. Here we are huh? Those monkeys in the back, clearly they bashed their little funny heads together and came to their senses. And now The Wolf shall feast on a lamb. Ryback debuts and MVP, you should be scared. Now, I know what you're all thinking. Why have Zack Ryder and Chris Benoit doomed MVP? What has he done to wrong them? Maybe that was Benoit's car last week. For them to send him out to face me in ym debut means they must really, really want him to leave the ring on a stretcher. Tonight I will set my benchmark for my time here. And it will be very, very high. When you're as talented and as strong as me, things like this come second nature. Hurting people, comes second nature. I have always been an alpha male. I'm the one who stole your lunch money. I'm the one who beat you up behind the school. I'm the reason you cross the street. I'm the one who laughed at your attempts to bench press 130 pounds. I'm the reason you never went back to that gym. And now, MVP's fate has been sealed. You are now an obstacle MVP. You are now a challenger to my status. You can call yourself whatever you want, you can be Half Man, Half Amazing. I do not care. I am All-Animal, All-Aggression. I am raw, alpha-male prowess. You, much like ANYONE else in the whole UWF, can not match me for sheer brutality, agility and power. I am a staple of genetics and you are going to meet that firsthand. MVP, you are just a teensy step on my way to being crowned the King of this Ring and the King of the Jungle. Ain't that right babe?

Ryback and Maria both laugh as he steps back and waits for MVP to appear.

Reaction score
Re: UWF Smackdown 9/6/13: Eddie Guerrero and Edge vs. CM Punk and Brother D'Von

There is noise heard from a distant and finally the camera spots it and it is coming from the titan tron where we see CM Punk and Colt Cabana

CM Punk: Hey Eddie, Eddie, you-hooo, Eddie, up here.

Eddie turns his attention to CM punk and Colt Cabana

CM Punk: Oh hey, glad I have your attention now. You see, I am taking a break from my recent move to Friday Night's and decided to pay my dear good friend, Colt Cabana a visit.

Colt Cabana waves

CM Punk: Now where you may ask am I at, well where it all started for CM Punk, right here at a live Ring of Honor Show. That's right, even though I'm in the major leagues, I still pay visits to where I came from because I know my background and how I had to crawl and get to this level. Colt, is doing the same thing and eventually and hopefully soon enough his name will be on the main stream of things. But anyways the point of all this is, is I wanted to let you know that, Colt, found something quite interesting. Yeah you see he was going through some old photo's a buddy of his took not to long ago and came across something quite interesting. Now I am not too sure if I want to show this photo because it might embarrass you and Edge, but I think you two can handle it.

Colt and Punk show two pictures of Edge dressed up as Doink the Clown and Eddie as King Kong Bundy in black tights which makes the crowd laugh

CM Punk: You see look at these photo's. You have, Edge, dressed up as Doink the Clown and what the hell are you trying to be, King Kong Bundy or something. I mean look at this, this has to be last Halloween. Are your careers that low that you have to rip someone else's is gimmick off. I thought highly of you two, but this is just shows me something all new and different about the two of you. This guy right here dressed up as Doink the Clown is who represents Smackdown as the UWF Champion. Listen it's cool to me if you want to dress up as your favorite Batman character, or Son's of Anarchy character, or even Lord of the Rings character for example, but this, this is a shame and you guys should be ashamed of yourself for trying to pull this off.

Punk and Cabana have a laugh while Eddie is shown pissed off

CM Punk: Alright enough with the photo's. The fact of all this is, is CM Punk is back where he belongs and that's on Friday Night's. The Best in the World has arrived to Friday night's and this Friday I am going to debut my in ring return to Smackdown in a big way. Myself and D'Von will be ready for tag team action and although I may not agree with his attire or his gimmick for that matter, we will still be ready to go. Now as far the concern of my opponent for Bound for Glory, Edge. I want you to make sure you understand that in a few weeks what happens on Smackdown will be your fate come Bound for Glory because I am taking that title to where it belongs and that's in the possession of the Best In The World!

CM Punk stops speaking as someone else comes out from the back

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

[video=youtube;z5mi18febb4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5mi18febb4[/video]

The fans are a bit confused hearing Doink’s theme but then everything sets in when they hear the familiar voice of their Rated R Champion

Rated R Champion Edge:

Oh no how embarrassing. This is Doink’s. Seriously? Let’s do this right.

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME?
YOU DON’T KNOW ME!

[video=youtube;dKSJN3WWR3E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKSJN3WWR3E[/video]

It's been a long time, been a long time comin
Looks like the death of me now
But you know, there's no turning back now
This is what makes me - this is what I am

Edge walks out and the boos from the crowd almost drown out the music

He blows off the boos as he continues down the ramp embracing the moment. He makes his way down to the ring and walks up the steps and enters through the ropes. Making sure he doesn’t mess up his suit he addresses the masses.

Rated R Champion Edge:

Oh look… CM Punk is visiting the high school gym cause he doesn’t want to forget where he came from. Let’s throw him a party. Let’s blow up balloons and have a good ole time because he doesn’t forget where he came from. He takes the time to visit his overweight friends at the high school. You pedophile. Why you keep going to that place? You think doing that makes you good? That it makes you that much more special? I know where I came from. I know I had to fight and scratch and claw to get where I made it. And years later here I stand THE UWF Champion. The one true champion of UWF.

Now as far as your little pictures go… I mean really were those supposed to be embarrassing? Humiliating? I’ve been through the arena in my underwear. I’ve been blowing theme songs on kazoos. That is nothing. Your feeble attempts at humor are as elementary as the place that you are at now. No wonder you are back there instead of here… because you haven’t yet grown up from your little sophomoric crap. You still think that you are some guy down in the slums looking to gain sympathy but everyone can see through your lies Punk.

Now as far as these claims as being best in the world… you can say it, yell it, scream it, and anything else until you are blue in the face… but unless you have the belt… you are nothing but a cliché. Nothing but a catchphrase like that idiot Cena saying The Champ is here. So I want you to bring your Best in the World crap so I can shove it down your throat and watch you choke on the big stage while choking on your words. What you are going to see at Smackdown is just a precursor. You and your new found buddy D-Von are going to get a dose of the true best of UWF and his amazing partner Eddie Guerrero. So you better believe I cannot wait until you show up at Edge’s show… to get your scrawny little ass kicked.

Edge is about to speak some more but gets cut off by…

Reaction score
UWF Smackdown Kevin Nash vs. Drew McIntyre

05nash.jpg

Kevin Nash: Alright I'm gonna keep this short and sweet because I'm a very busy man these days but there's somethings I want to address about UWF Smackdown. Where the hell is everybody? Me and Hunter, we both come and start to fix this shit and people can't be bothered to get off their lazy asses and do a good job themselves? What the hell man? It works both ways you got to put in the effort and the guys running and/or in this case fixing the brand have to put in the effort but I'm only seeing any effort from me and Hunter!

This story all to familiar, hell my opponent this week is one of slackers who was given it all, he was hand picked by the boss to the future of this company but he's too busy sitting on his ass just waiting to be given something else instead of going out there and proving he's earned his title, his gimmick, his place on the card! The sooner me and Hunter get this messed on Smackdown the better but you guys who have being whining and complaining to me, Stephanie, Vince, Hunter and the other backstage staff need to be giving a little too.

I'll see ya out there Drew but I ain't gonna let ya get away with being a lazy ass member of this brand, I'm gonna get your ass into shape or out of this company, ya hear?

The fans unleash an almighty pop for Kevin Nash's stern and harsh words towards the roster as he walks off to do his job as Vice President of Talent Relations.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

Get The Tables!!!

[video=youtube;OIh3nO6-V_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIh3nO6-V_A[/video]

Brother D'Von comes running out of the curtain headbagging to Metallica as he screams to the crowd while posing on the stage before he walks down the ramp. The first verse to "Whisky In The Jar" can be heard as Brother D'Von makes it to the ramp and begins to slap some extended hands as the crowd nearby cheers and yells different things to D'Von, as D'Von replies back with simple words as he continues his way towards the ring.

2837344631_9a670021a7_display_image.jpg

D'Von slides through the ring as he jumps onto the ring post as he poses to the crowd by raising his hands up, then points to some fans nearby headbanging to his theme song. D'Von then jumps to the canvas and hops onto the opposite corner and does the same pose, then is handed a microphone as the music stops and D'Von looks into the crowd as he gets a round of applause.

6-2-2013+9-00-37+PM.jpg

Brother D'Von: Alright my brothers and sisters, since everyone's already standing in the ring I'm going to cut the crap and get on with the chase. I'm a bit agitated that I won the match last week and I never even had to wrestle for it. Now I bet that someone like Edge or Eddie wouldn't mind being in that situation, but I wanted a fight and you all damn well better bet that I'm bringing a fight to the main event on Smackdown!

Crowd pops as D'Von goes on.

The Path of Violence doesn't stop for nobody. Hell the Path of Violence hasn't even started yet, thanks to The Undertaker! I'm seeing Edge standing right in front of me, the newest main eventer on Smackdown, The Rated R Superstar, The man who pulled the greatest shocker at Summerslam. Oh yes my brother I see you standing right in front of me but I don't see the world Champion, the UWF Champion. No what I see is a spineless coward who doesn't deserve to wear the most prized possession around his waist. I see a man who didn't win his his match fair and square, but instead had to cheat the big man Batista for his title. I can't say that I blame that roided freak for jumping ship to Smackdown, because if that was to happen to me I would do the same thing. You, Edge, have got to be the BIGGEST disgrace to Smackdown ever! I've have always thought that having the scum from RAW appearing on this show would ruin the image of Smackdown; and I was right! The second you came onto Smackdown I noticed a foul smell in the air, and when I saw you walk into the arena with that asshole look I knew that shit is going to get real around these parts nowadays! Congratulations Edge, because you officially pissed off this 'Smackdown Main Eventer', and you do NOT want to piss off one who's on the Path of Violence!

Edge gives Brother D'Von a look and D'Von looks at Guerrero now.

Lack of Main Event talent we do have in Smackdown my brother, but since when in the hell did you consider yourself a main eventer? Last time I saw you wrestling my brother I'm pretty sure that I saw you tagging with that little man known as Chavo Guerrero. I must be getting old, because I actually forgot if you won your KOTR match last week on Smackdown.... actually wait did you even wrestle in a KOTR match? Oh I'm sorry my brother I forgot that I shouldn't be dissing the great Eddie Guerrero, especially by someone from my standards. Get your head out of your ass Eddie and prove to me that you should be entitled to enter this KOTR tournament. I'm not sure if you're the one that I'm suppose to face off next in the tournament; but if you do then for the sake of your physical being you better keep clear from the Path of Violence.... because not even God himself can make me show any mercy if we see each other in the future.

Eddie gives off a look to D'Von as D'Von continues on with his word, this time talking to no one in peticular.

So what I'm going to do when I'm done talking to Team Cheapass here is I'm going to head on back, read a book, maybe even pray a little. Then I'm going to go to bed, wake up and drive to the arena for Smackdown and me and CM Punk here will destroy you two before Eddie's puta can even bat an eyelash. And if I were you two I would pray all night to the Lord, and maybe JUST maybe I'll show a little mercy. Oh my brother testify!!

D'Von lowers the mic as he smiles at Edge and Eddie Guerrero now.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Re: UWF SmackDown 9/6/13: Chris Jericho vs The Undertaker

[video=youtube;qBEzuYJR3F4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBEzuYJR3F4[/video]

The arena goes dark and the chilling toll of the bells ring around the arena as The Undertaker’s eerie music plays over the PA system. The Undertaker steps out onto the stage to a series of cheers. The Phenom begins to make his slow walk down the entrance ramp, coming to the ring where he climbs up the steel steps. He raises his arms and the lights come on before he gets into the ring and is handed a mic.

69d94349f4e338a4ba804279b506dedc.png

The Undertaker: The sands of time have fallen slowly through the hourglass, and the demons of hell have passed judgement on the mortal world, and the most inadequate career of Chris Jericho. His day of termination at the hands of the deadman is near, and from his ashes his soul will be mine. For my sole purpose in this world is collect the poor souls of the weak, and Chris Jericho is a shining example of the weak. Year after year, hour after hour, mortals like Chris Jericho think they can step up to the plate and tackle the devil but from the very moment your flesh enters this ring, you are the devils plaything, you are in the devils playground and once I cast my darkness on you, and all over Smackdown, you will feel shivers down your spine and you will feel those very shivers for all of eternity. I am the darkness that will cause your entire meaningless life to be subsidised to just a few lines on a tombstone and I am that very reason why you are constantly waking up in the middle of the night consumed by your own fear, in a puddle of sweat. You can’t stop the inevitable because it has already been written. The ink has already been sealed, the t’s have been crossed and the I’s dotted and Chris Jericho shall be no more. This week, I will send Chris Jericho spiralling down to the pits of hell with no hope of return, no way back to the mortal world.

The Undertaker takes off his hat before he continues as the crowd eagerly listen.

The Undertaker: Many people have stepped up against me and one by one, they have perished in the flames of hell, their lives burning before them and if Chris Jericho loses, and he will lose, I will then be looking to the holy grail, the championship of this nation and soon enough, even though he hasn’t had it long, Chris Jericho will relinquish the United States Championship and when he does, he will become just a mere statistic, just one name in a long line of names who have been defeated by the deadman. He will be one name in a long line of former champions, wrestlers whose glory has been ripped away from them before they even got a chance to enjoy it and in the very centre of this mediocrity is Chris Jericho, a man in which you all put your faith. A man in which you all look up to, and a man for which you will very soon be laying flowers for because once a mere man is in the phenom’s grasp, there is no escape, just struggling, struggling to breathe when you are choking, slowly departing this life.

a94a071fa41f8e5af52b42d4f5bd4dd0.png

The Undertaker gets a mixed reaction from the crowd before he carries on

The Undertaker: I have been gone a while, but some things never change, this is still my yard, and I do not pardon the guilty. Chris Jericho is guilty, he is guilty of having illusions that he is worthy of carrying that championship. Chris, you are not worthy, nor will you ever be worthy of holding that title. So you come out here and you say that you are not scared, well Chris, you should not be scared, you should be terrified because when you open the gates of hell, there is no going back. I want you to witness first-hand what happens to those who think that they can go toe to toe with the deadman. This is the beginning of the end for you Jericho, and unfortunately for you the last few days are amongst us, it’s time for you to start digging your grave because you will be laying in it Friday.

The Undertaker pauses for a second before finishing up.

The Undertaker: The past couple of weeks, I have targeted Vampiro. You see, Vampiro thinks he knows dark, he thinks he is scary, he thinks he can play mind games but he is coming up against the Devil himself and he will be sacrificed. You see, every now and then I make a sacrifice to the lord himself and this time it happens to be Vampiro. His soul will be ripped away from him, offered as a tribute to the devil, who will feast on it and make him feel the painful defeat that he will come to remember in this business and it all starts this week. So Chris, Vampiro, it’s time to meet your maker and it’s time for judgement, may you both Rest In Peace.

The Undertaker drops the mic, and the lights go out, they come back on after a second and The Undertaker is gone from the ring.