UWF - Past Smackdown Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
The crowd are quieting down inside the sold-out UWF Smackdown arena. That is until the familiar bass-line and chorus laden guitar strums are heard throughout the arena and a much more sinister aura befalls the venue.

[video=youtube;1r38RZnUfYE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r38RZnUfYE[/video]

'Broken Out In Love' by Mark Crozer and The Rels plays over the audio system and as it blasts out of the PA, Bray Wyatt walks out from behind the curtain with Eli Cottonwood right behind him, briefcase in hand. Bray Wyatt certainly looks a bit more annoyed than usual as he makes his way down to ringside. He walks around the ring and grabs a microphone and takes up station outside of the ring, Eli standing inside the ring holding Wyatt's 'Holy Grail' the Money in The Bank briefcase. Bray Wyatt begins to speak as the music dies down.

wyatt_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Bray Wyatt: I hear you talking. I hear everything you are all saying. I hear these words, man, these words of untruth. These false sentences and fake tales of Bray Wyatt's demise. Man, I hear everything. Ever since Sunday night, it's all I've heard. I find it kinda amusin' I really do, that with one single loss to John Cena... you think it's all over. You think that Bray Wyatt's just gon' slip away and recede into the darkness from whence he came. Nah man, it don't work that way because I feed not only on the love of my children, my followers, MY DISCIPLES!... but I also feed on your negativity. Your hatred. Your sin and your moral wrongdoings. I feed on everything the human mind creates to fight against me, man... I just eat it all up until I become negativity... until I become evil... until I become your worst nightmare and man, I'm feelin' it. I'm feelin' right now, because right now I feel that my time is nearing. My time is creepin' ever closer man and with every setback I gain strength... I gain power... I BECOME POWERFUL!.

The crowd listen in to Bray Wyatt's words with both interest and disdain.

And I feed on fear. I smell it in the air when I walk out here, man. I see y'all hidin' yer kids, coverin' up their little eyes well guess what?!.... I'M REAL... I'M A REAL LIFE MONSTER... AND I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL!. I dine on fear, I feed on sin... and with the love and cherishing of my family I will remain immortal. Dean Ambrose, he lacks this love and nourishment. He is filled only with this hate, this anger, this sin. Dean Ambrose ain't like Bray Wyatt though... he ain't no monster... he ain't the one that sends children cowerin' behind their momma and daddy's legs, no sir, he's weak. He is weakened by his sin for it has consumed him. He has become sin and it has made him who he is and who is Dean Ambrose you ask?... Dean Ambrose is an embodiment of modern life. Of modern ways. Of sin, moral misdemeanour's and care-free, dangerous living without the fear of consequence. Or so he might believe because Dean... I... I am the consequence of your actions.

The crowd are booing Bray Wyatt rather loudly as he continues his diatribe.

I am the judge, jury and executioner at the end times Dean and your sin lead life means I sentence you to burn in hell... and hell is what I promise you this week Dean. You lead this crusade of sin against Your Enlightened Saviours along with John Cena and Desmond Wolfe... you stole from us... you attacked us heinously and all without reprimand because you worked for that devil. Well no more. No more will you run roughshod and influence the weak minds of this audience that have the potential to be like you or to be saved like me and Eli!. These people have the opportunity to realise before the end where they can live on. With my love you can be immortal but the buzzards are flyin' man... the vultures are circling, man... the death of this wicked world is nearing and my hand will not reach out much longer. Take it, see what you can really be with real love... or burn... burn with this world when I leave it behind and ascend to be the true messiah... believe in Bray Wyatt people because if you don't... bad things could... and WILL happen and I'll use Dean as an example to you all or exactly what I am capable of. And then... then you will all believe in Bray Wyatt.

Bray begins laughing maniacally before Dean Ambrose's arrival to the scene.

Blizzard

Reaction score
Cena vs. Del Rio

[video=youtube;mlR-NLWfOy4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlR-NLWfOy4[/video]

As John Cena's entrance music blares out of the speakers, the audience stands up on their feet and explodes in cheers for one half of the Tag Team Champions. Once the intense drums kick in, Cena makes his way out onto the stage, excited as always, with his Tag Team Championship slinging across his waist. Cena is rocking brand new gear, as we see cargo shorts, and blue armbands, a blue cap and shirt. Cena stops mid-stage, as he turns his head to the camera before saying "It's a new year, and a new John Cena. Let's start off 2013 right folks." Cena faces forward before slowly raising his hand to his face, saluting the ring as he springs forward before charging down the entrance ramp. Cena continues his journey to the ring as he passes the entrance ramp and slides into the ring. Cena springs up, as he claps his hands, and bounces off the ropes. Cena has a huge smile on his face, as he nods his head, in approval of the reception tonight. Cena walks over to the corner, grabbing a microphone as he begins to speak.

normal_20121218-113737_0.JPG

John Cena: Sacramento, California, make some noise because The Champ is Here! The audience exploded in cheers just as Cena expected them too, but Cena is very quick too notion with his hands, waving them downward in an attempt to keep them under control so he can quickly continue. This Friday night is a very big and important night for me, because after I lost the World Heavyweight Championship, I dreamed that one day I'd reclaim it. And, that dream is close to becoming a reality. Y'see, the General Manager of SmackDown brought back the Beat the Clock challenge. And, if you're unaware of what that is, the man who defeats his opponent in the shortest time will go on to face Jeff Hardy at the Royal Rumble for the World Heavyweight Championship. And while I'm on the subject, I'd like to wish him a congratulations in successfully defending the title this past Sunday at New Year's Revolution, because after I win this Beat the Clock challenge, I fully intend upon giving you the fight of your life at the Royal Rumble. I'm not done with you yet. I still got unfinished business, if you will.

Cena raises his eyebrows, and gives a quick wink to the camera, obviously directed at Hardy, before turning in the opposite direction, and taking a few steps around the ring as he continues.

John Cena: Cutting directly to the chase, that being the championship chase and the road that essentially leads us toward the reward at Royal Rumble. On SmackDown, my opponent is none other than Alberto Del Rio. There's been a lot of tough matches thus far, as I know enough about Alberto Del Rio to know that this one between us will be no different. It's actually been quite some time since the last time we tangled so it'll definitely be good to meet an arch-enemy of mine. On SmackDown, I'm sure we'll give these people, each and every one of them something special to remember. Because when the stakes are high, and the match is there to be won, anything can happen. It basically comes down to who wants it more. And although I've had the win over Del Rio for the majority of my career, having beaten him many times in the past. I will NOT take this match lightly by any means. I can't afford to underestimate somebody based upon our past matches. I walk into SmackDown knowing that I have to win, and I need to win to ensure my spot into the match at Royal Rumble.

Cena pauses for a moment, as he breaths in and out. Cena looks around the arena, with a huge smile on his face, as he continues.

John Cena: This year you're gonna see a lot of changes. A lot of new faces in the company. The opportunities to be covered by those of which you probably never expected. And a brand new John Cena. This is a new year, and it's a new me. So right here, right now, I am here to tell you all, that the time for talk is over! I've already been through hell, so I may as well look the devil in the eye, stand tall, wave my hand in front of my face, and deliver the biggest F-U you've ever seen in your life! So, when the bell rings, and our match concludes on SmackDown? I will have the shortest time and it'll be John Cena, on the road to the Royal Rumble with one mission in mind. To win the World Heavyweight Championship and to take what's rightfully mine!

With passion and fire in his words, Cena lowers the microphone, as he awaits for his opponent to make his entrance.​

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Edge (c) vs. Jeff Jarrett

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME?
YOU DON’T KNOW ME!

[video=youtube;dKSJN3WWR3E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKSJN3WWR3E[/video]

It's been a long time, been a long time comin
Looks like the death of me now
But you know, there's no turning back now
This is what makes me - this is what I am

Edge walks out with arms extended and the boos rain down heavy on the new champion. He just absorbs the moment as he continues his walk down the ramp and up the steps. He enters the ring and takes out his mic as the music dies down.

The Rated R European Champion Edge:
It is like I have been saying all of this time. I am a born champion. I was bred to be a champion and here I stand before you a champion. I stand before you a world champion. A European Champion which is actually nice. European women aren’t as uptight as you American women. I would be the Canadian champion but… ah well. Fact of the matter is, I am finally a champion and all of you can look upon a true champion. See what a real champion is supposed to look like. Not that guy that comes out with his face painted and a t shirt calling everyone creatures. But a guy that looks the part, dresses the part. A man that is just… that good. A man that totally reeks of awesomeness. And you are looking at him. You are looking at that guy that is going to walk through Smackdown and defend his title on his first defense against the likes of the former joke of a champion. The other Jeff. The Jeff that everyone forgot about until he had a match against me and then everyone realized he existed. You see Jeff… this is the only reason you are relevant in people’s minds. Because you are facing off against the best.

Edge removes his shades as he continues.

You are facing off against a guy that has revolutionized the industry. And not only that… I saw that piece of tin foil crap you were carrying and I figured that for someone like me… that belt just wasn’t good enough. That belt…well… it needed an upgrade. It needed a new look. Because someone like me… The Rated R Superstar… now you can call me the Rated R European Champion… I feel that I need a title that’s more fitting of me. Something that just says… This is Edge, he is the best and he is the true champion of UWF. And of course I was prepared for this moment. So ladies and gentlemen… get your cameras out for this.

After a few seconds the smoke ceases and the belt is revealed. Edge picks it up for all to see.

After a couple of poses with the new belt he gets his mic back out.

Now this looks so much better than that piece of crap that the other Jeff used to carry. And I’m here to let you all know that the time of my reign will not end. I will forever be your one true champion only looking to add to this. Only looking to pick up more and more gold. But for now… I have to make sure that the other Jeff out there doesn’t try to spoil things and take my gold. But then again… he being who he is… I mean you saw at New Year’s Revolution… he doesn’t stand a chance. He can’t hold a candle to my skills. He tried to do some dumb move off the top rope and what happened? BAM! Got hit with the spear and it was all over. All it takes is one spear and his “stroke†is rendered useless and he will be nothing more than… “slapnuts.†The “Chosen Loser.†The list goes on. Come on out other Jeff… I got plenty more names like…

Edge gets cut off by…

BDC

Reaction score
Re: Edge (c) vs. Jeff Jarrett

[video=youtube;E62RjfmI5to]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E62RjfmI5to[/video]

tumblr_mb0oqlThDM1r44v1uo1_500.png

Suddenly, the hard rockin’ rifts of the one and only intro music for THE KING OF THE MOUNTAIN, Jeff Jarrett, break the awkward silence and the crowd is suddenly on its feet. Jarrett steps out onto stage with his hair a little longer, no guitar and no huge letters spelling SLAPNUTS across his chest. He does, however, wear his trademark smile as he plays to the crowd. They react to him as he points out to them in appreciation. After a few passes, he turns to EDGE and loses the smile for a moment. But, only for a moment, as he grins again and descends the ramp and climbs the steel steps into the ring. Once in the ring, he gets a microphone from a stagehand.

Jeff Jarrett: Now, the first thing I’ma gonna say here is that I’m not here to whine, bitch or moan. For once, my opponent won fair and square. So, EDGE, congratulations. Now, the second thing I’ma gonna say is that everluvin’ piece of crap you got in the ring is a damned disgrace to the business. And, for once, I don’t mean Victoria!

The King of the Mountain pulls the microphone down as the crowd erupts into laughter.

6d488210547c472a7dbda93ad924c9a0.jpg

Jeff Jarrett: But, I’m glad you came out, like myself, mano a mano. Because the business we have to clear up is no place for a woman. Years ago, damn a decade or so ago, we squared off for a belt you had so unceremoniously taken from me and I, in turn, took the belt back with a bit a help from Debra and Gangrel. I felt we never really had our chance to fight it out and find out who really woulda won. Well, at New Years Revolution, you got me back and we nearly had the fight we shoulda had from the very beginning. But, if you think that’s the end of the matter…you with that shit eatin’ grin and that blinged out piece a crap kinda belt…well, then, you don’t know ole Double J!

Jarrett pulls the mic away gain and loses the smile; staring intently at Edge.

Jeff Jarrett: But, I know you. Don’t I? That’s what your entrance music asks…You think you know me. But I do.
Opportunist. Taking the Money in the Bank backdoor better than anybody. Much like Wyatt has tried to do this last year. Tick Tock, by the way, tubby. Also, your record with the WWE title. Defeating John Cena on Jan 8th in 2006 and losing it back to him within a month. Coming back in July of that year and taking it back from John Cena, only to lose it back to him AGAIN within a month. Defeating Triple H in Boston, November 23, 2008 and losing it to…who else…Jeff Hardy within a month! To your credit, you took it back from him in January, only to lose it again with a month’s time…Pattern much? Now, to be fair, you had better luck with the Heavyweight title. You kept that one two to three months at a time. Nice. My point is much more than calling you a great transitional champion. I’ma gonna say it bald faced right here and now. You have real problem holding onto a title. Whereas, Ole Double J has held the European title, I’d dare say, longer than anybody in the UWF. Hell, I’ve probably held it longer than anybody held the old title. The only superstar that can rival me is the original owner of the title, the British Bulldog, God rest his soul. But, I’m sure as shit that, if he were here today, he’d be in my corner askin’ fer a damned tag in to get a shot at your sorry ass.

The Crowd erupts as the former European Champion continues.

Jeff Jarrett: But wouldn’t give their left nut to be in my corner for their turn at you, Edge? You don’t make many friends in this business to begin with, but you’re just not our answer to Dale Carnegie are ya? No, you’re not winning the Miss Congeniality award are ya? Well, here’s another bit of sunshine to brighten up your day. If you think winning that title got you any closer to the OTHER JEFF, well, your deluding yourself. Cause what you won yourself is a one on one rematch aka ass kickin’ from the one and only King of the Mountain, Jeff Jarrett!

jeff_jarrett_280x39_883423a1.jpg

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF Smackdown 4/1/13: Bray Wyatt Vs Dean Ambrose

Dean Ambrose's voice his heard throughout the arena.

Who is Dean Ambrose? Well I'm sure everyone knows who Dean Ambrose is. He's the crazy son of a bitch whose soon to become the World Heavyweight Champion again. The man who stops at nothing to achieve his goals. Who is Dean Ambrose is not something you need to be asking yourself Bray. What you need to be asking yourself is why. Why does Dean do the things he does. Why does he hurt people in inhumane ways. Why why why!

It's simple Bray.

Cause Really I'm A Psycho

[video=youtube;B8ehdkBucSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8ehdkBucSc[/video]

Dean Ambrose's new music plays and he comes walking out with his signature black jean jacket and the UWF Tag Team Championship around his waist. The crowd is popping big for Ambrose as he still stands on top of the stage.

Dean Ambrose
I'm a psycho Bray! I don't need a rhyme or reason why I do the things I do. Why was I never given a rematch for the World Heavyweight Championship I never lost? Because I didn't want it. I don't believe in things being handed to you. I've been sidetracked far to long and now I get back on the road to becoming the champion everyone already knows I am. I just get more pleasure from finally being able to do to you what I've always wanted to do. Beat you. Sure I've beaten you before but I've never had the pleasure of fighting you one on one. There's nobody you can hide behind now. Your best bet is to get yourself disqualified like your buddy Daniel Bryan did at New Years Revolution. But then again, that'd just be giving me what I want. A number one contendership. I honestly don't care how it's done but I will be the World Heavyweight Champion again by Wrestlemania.

The crowd is elated by the news as Dean is smiling from ear to ear.

Ya' know something Bray? I always like fighting you. I can't understand what you're trying to say all the time but I love to hear you talk. Gives me more satisfaction when I make you shut up! You think you're a monster? You're nothing more than a doomsday prophet. I'm the monster who comes and consumes the world. I don't wear a mask or try to be dark and ominous. I'm in your face and begging you to try and stop me. Go ahead and try to eat my soul but be warned that the souls in my body are not my own. Everyone whose been in the ring with me has had a piece of their soul stolen from them. If you look close enough, you just might be able to see yourself. And look there's all of YES!

Cheers are heard throughout the arena again as Dean begins to pace back and forth on the stage.

I do not lead a crusade against YES. I don't despise you like you do me. I actually applaud your efforts as a group. Clearly you all knew you weren't good enough alone so you team up. No harm there. I however am a runaway train on a path of destruction. You can either get run over or move out of the way and sadly, YES decided to go with the former route. And get run over have they ever! If I were you, I'd cash in that briefcase sooner rather than later because once I get a hold of my World Heavyweight Championship once again, there will be no stopping me!

Dean Ambrose stares a hole through Bray Wyatt as he awaits his retort.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen

Bray Wyatt laughs and takes off his hat in disbelief as he continues.

11-8-2012+10-07-06+AM.jpg

Bray Wyatt: No stopping you?, NO STOPPING YOU?!. No stopping you like there was no stopping you at... King of The Mountain?, which you lost. No stopping you like there was no stopping you at the Money in The Bank TLC?, which you lost and I won?. No stopping you like there was no stopping you from winning the Television Championship from Daniel Bryan at New Years Revolution?. Boy, I don't mean to sound like some sort of mean ol' man, but I'd say you don't tend to live up to your word all that often. You don't hold your end of the bargain when it comes to fulfilling the prophecies you tell us all of your glory. You might say you take little pieces of peoples souls, of peoples minds when you fight them... but that don't matter none in the end Dean Ambrose because you never quite seem to get the job done when it counts and in the end?... all of your souls, all of your minds are MINE!.

Bray Wyatt laughs to himself as he places his hat back on his head.

You don't believe me when I tell you I'm a monster do you?. I didn't think you ever would Dean. You're too headstrong in your own ways, you're too set in your mind-set that your some sort of psycho when really you've been nothin' more than a nuisance in the way of Bray Wyatt more times than I can count. Ever since I got here, way back, way back before I won this here briefcase you've been stickin' yer face in where it don't belong. My business. Between you, Batista, Ted DiBiase, Rey Mysterio... all of them... standin' in my way. You'll tend to find most of 'em are gone from Smackdown now Dean and that's for good reason because I made it so. It may not seem that way to you and the simple minded fools that watch this program and sit in those there seats in this arena but if Bray Wyatt has a will, Bray Wyatt has a way and I work in the most mysterious ways, little lamb.

Bray Wyatt puts his hat back on and rests against the corner turnbuckles as he speaks further.

I'm not gon' stand here and promise you a world of hurt. A world of absolute pain and anguish because I know that's what you'd like. I know your kind Dean, you call yourself a psycho, and who am I to disagree?. The thing is though Dean, you called yourself a 'consumer of worlds'... well son, all I can say to you is that your stepping inside the ring this Friday night with a refocused, re-energized devourer of planets... the ender of times. I am the white horseman and I promise you not a world of eternal hurt, not a world of endless pain and inhumanity but I promise you this... failure... I promise you yet another failure in your path to the ultimate enlightenment Dean. I hope that time is soon Dean, I hope the time is soon when you finally look me in the eyes and see your saviour. Your holy ghost. Your Messiah... and I hope you learn to believe in Bray Wyatt and love him like the daddy you never had!... and who knows, maybe once I become World Heavyweight Champion and become the most POWERFUL MAN IN THE UNIVERSE... maybe then you'll understand. Maybe then you'll believe. Until then however, you're simply in the way... and this Friday Night, I will remove you.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Edge doesn’t look at all amused as he raises his mic back up.

You dare besmirch your Rated R European Champion with such foul language you bloody cretin? How dare you and that is why you are no longer European champion. This title… this new title is meant to be held by someone with class. Someone with dignity. Something that you will never have as long as you have that trophy of a slut somewhere near by. But we all know that slut by the name of Karen Angle. Ohh… I mean Karen Jarrett. My bad. All that means is you don’t mind taking and marrying sloppy seconds. I mean really… just means that you’ll accept anything that bothers to show you even a little bit of recognition while all she was looking for was … well enough about her. This is all about you and me and how you think you have the balls to win this. How you seem to believe that this match is yours to win when this match is gonna be a definite loss for you.

The ones that seem to think they know me best just don’t know what they are getting into. You think you know me… but you missed the other part of the theme. You don’t know me. Yeah I knew how to cash in that Money in the Bank contract better than anybody. I mean really if Bray didn’t have his butt friends to help him I would have been world champion right now whereas he is still looking for some opportunity to cash in? Come on now. But you do happen to make mention of my world title wins in that company up north. Well how about you? You were world champ in that failed WCW cause Russo loved you. Then you were world champion in your daddy’s company. Beyond that you couldn’t capture a world title anywhere. My belt I hold in my hands now was the best you could do and even then when you finally faced real competition for it you blew it. And I believe once again you will fail. I know you will fail because this isn’t being run by daddy so he isn’t gonna make sure you stay on top. This is all about skill Other Jeff and that is why you just can’t hack it.

Edge pauses to let that last statement sink in a little before continuing.

This business is not about making friends but it is about winning titles. It is about becoming champion so you can have as many friends in this business as you want but I’ll be the one walking around with the title. I’ll be the one walking around as the champion because I know what it takes to not only win the belt but to keep the belt. I know what it takes, I know what it requires, I know the sacrifices that must be made in order to succeed in this business. While your little reign looks impressive to the uneducated eye… I already know that your reign will not be anything compared to mine. I will make this belt mean so much… it’ll be held in even higher prestige than the world title that Jeff is holding.

Until then Other Jeff, you are just a spectator that will be witnessing greatness. You are nothing more than some little wanker that got put in a match that he can’t win. You wanted a rematch and I’m not sure why but you are granted one and once you lose again… maybe then it’ll stick in your thick skull that you don’t have it. That you can’t hack it. That there can only be one true champion. The Rated R European Champion… Edge.

Edge lowers his mic.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
UWF SD: TV Title D-Bry(c) vs. Ziggler

YES! YES! YES!

[video=youtube;elyEQz7aG_A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elyEQz7aG_A[/video]

“Flight of the Valkyries” comes over the PA as reigning UWF Television Champion Daniel Bryan emerges from the back. He pats his title belt that he retained against Dean Ambrose on Sunday much to the crowd's chagrin. He hops down the ramp screaming “YES! YES! YES!”

DanielBryanEntrance3_crop_exact.jpg

Daniel hops onto the apron and scares the top rope and throws his hands into the air and continues to scream “YES!” as he continues to be booed out of the building.

Yes2_display_image.jpg

Daniel climbs into the ring and demands a microphone be presented to him. A ringside employee obliges him and, after the negative crowd reaction dies down a bit, Bryan is allowed to speak.

a2duyv.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Well well well.....look who still has the Television Championship around his waist. You people seem disappointed. Did you really want to see that delusional overrated hack Dean Ambrose win at New Years Revolution? That was a rhetorical question because of course you did because, like we've been saying from the start, you people aren't bright enough to see the bigger picture. Dean Ambrose is just a flash in the pan, a parasite leeching off of MY legacy. I'm the superstar around here. I am the face of the UWF. No one can deny that. Not John Cena, not Jeff Hardy, me. My face are on your collector cups. I see more Daniel Bryan shirts in this crowd and at abysmal shops like Hot Topic than any other competitor on this or any other brand. I'm the most requested man for Make-A-Wish. I'm a living, breathing legend. I'm everything my opponent this week is not.

The crowd doesn't seem to follow Bryan but he enlightens them, as he tends to do.

Daniel Bryan: I guess it's true what they say that Every Dolph Has His Day and that's certainly been the case with Dolph Ziggler around here on SmackDown. He's been on a roll ever since we graciously allowed you on our team at Survivor Series. It seems only fitting that the very person who quickly gave you your 15 minutes of fame takes it away just as quickly. Dolph, I'm man enough to admit when I've been bested and in that Survivor Series match, you just barely made it past my time in the match but what have you done since? Your roll has consisted of beating the “Chosen” Idiot Jeff Jarrett and beating Jeff Hardy by having Edge wear him down first. But, when it comes to one-on-one main events, you just don't live up to the hype. Jeff wore you down and beat you fair and square. I've beaten him on numerous occasions. It's not that hard. What was your problem?

Daniel walks around the ring, tugging on his beard before answering the question himself.

mb1ylx.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Again, a rhetorical question. The answer is simple: You're the problem. The hype and excitement you drum up for yourself is shallow and without substance. That's the main difference between you and I is when you make claims, you don't back it up. When I say I'm the Best Wrestler In The World it's because I am and no one can deny it. Ziggler, you say that Wrestling is like the 5th best thing you do, well it shows because you're not very good at it. Me, on the other hand, Wrestling is the number one thing I do well and you're going to find out this week on SmackDown when I, Daniel Bryan retain my championship, because I'm a champion unlike you, and I officially turn the Show Off. YES! YES! YES!

Daniel continues to chant “YES!” over and over again.

BDC

Reaction score

Jeff looks up through his growing locks of hair with a amused look on his face.

ELCABONG.jpg

Jeff Jarrett: Since when did Edge, the RATED R SUPERSTAR, become the defender of what is decent? That’s a bit like Howard Stern becoming the POPE ain't it?! And class? You haven’t had that since you graduated whatever limitations of edgucation they allow in Canada. And you talk of diginty and, then, start on my lovely bride, Karen? No sir! You are not decent or classy or dignified. And, if you think sloppy seconds suck? Try trashy thirds or filthy fourths or whatever level you’re on with that skank of a cougar, Victoria! We all know she’s been passed around a bit.

Jarrett begins to pace a bit, but he isn't finished by a long shot.

Jeff-Jarrett-tna-superstar-15.jpg

Jeff Jarrett: Hell, boy, you better do your damn homework better. If you think WCW and TNA are the extent of my titles, then you’re just spending way too much time on those IWC forums ranting about things you don’t know shit about!! I’ma former AWA Southern Tag Team Champion, a champion in the CWA, the USWA, the WCWA, the WSW, the NWA, the WWA, as well as WCW and TNA champion and, not long ago, I became the Mexican Heavyweight Champion at Triplemania. I have held a total of 70 championships, Adam. Way things look, with that bad back and all...You’re never gonna catch up to that accomplishment! I have beaten some of the best in the business, EDGE! The likes of Dean Malenko, Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerro, Big Show, Kerry Von Erich, Mick Foley, Jerry ‘the King’ Lawler, Barry WIndam….let’s see…YOU! My point is that I’ve had more accomplishments that you will ever ascend to. And for you to try and dress me down here like I’m some independent midcarder is just par for the course for the snake in the grass lyin’ little turd you are!

Jarrett stops and locks a strong stare with the Rated R Superstar.

Jeff Jarrett: So, SKILL? We already covered that, Edge. I’ve proven myself in more organizations than you can count period! And to transition into the fact of what makes this business tick? Hell, boy, I’ve run more wrestling promotions than you can count on your left hand! SUCCESSFUL promotions. Hell, more successful than UWF has been to date. As for if you know what it takes to keep a belt? Prove it…so far, not a great track record. Let’s just face it, Edge. You’ve always been great on the mic. Always been a great talker. You got the rockstar flash and the money smile. But you’ve never had it where it counts. I let my guard down and you got one. Not gonna happen again, Rated R! You have my attention and all my focus. And, as I have proven, when I set my sights on something, I’m damn sure gonna get what I want! So when I drop you in the stroke and the referee holds my hand high, you can go backstage and dream about your boyfriend the OTHER JEFF all you want!! All the while I will be making my move to greater heights, as usual, and finally getting my shot at whoever the unfortunate soul happens to be who has the Heavyweight Belt!! Then, you will realize why they call me the CHOSEN ONE AKA the King of the Mountain!

Jarrettconfronts.jpg

Jeff steps up to Edge waiting his next words...​

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

ambrose4-1.jpg

Dean Ambrose starts walking sideways before speaking once again.

Dean Ambrose
Failure? You want to talk about failures. Look no further than a mirror. I've always said there has been no stopping me and so far no one has. You think I was stopped in the King of the Mountain match? I was busy fighting someone else. New Year's Revolution? That coward Daniel Bryan got himself disqualified. Money in the Bank? Yeah you really showed everyone just how good you were when you won after doing absolutely nothing. Since then your career has gone downhill. As much as I want to shut your big mouth and make you feel every bit of anguish you deserve, I'll be under a time limit. Usually I wouldn't care because no one is as dominant as me but who knows, some of these idiots may just lay down to smite me and make sure I don't get a title shot. As a matter of fact.

Ambrose begins to walk down the ramp while continuing to speak.

I guess you could say you got yourself a bit of the luck of the draw. I mean we all know Cena can beat you but it also took awhile for him to get the job done. lose/lose situation for both of you. I know you don't want to fight your boyfriend Daniel Bryan. Ziggler proved he was better than all of YES when he became the soul survivor. Del Rio, well...he was probably your only chance at winning this thing. So I guess there was one better option for you but don't worry, like I said, I'll be looking to end this quick rather than have fun.

The crowd cheers for Ambrose and he climbs the steps and walking into the ring.

I know you think you work in mysterious ways but it's actually very predictable. You do the same thing every week and that's talk out of your ass. You're mister Money in the Bank and that's the only thing you got going for you. But going ahead and keep spouting nonsense. Whatever makes you feel better about yourself I guess. Remember though, no amount of prophecies and nonsense will be able to actually get the job done. I don't just lose that easily. While you think this is just a walk in the park, I'm busy coming up with strategies. Nothing more dangerous than a psycho with a plan. You're just a pawn in my game and I won't stop until I capture the other king. The fake king known as Jeff Hardy and I reign supreme once again. It's a new year and a new Dean Ambrose has emerged. God only knows what that could possibly mean but I'll tell you right now. Everyone knows what I can do. Everyone knows what I'm capable of. No more letting people like you get in my way. I'm going to make sure I win by any means necessary.

Dean smirks in the face of Bray Wyatt as they stare off face to face.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Tag Team Championship: Dean Ambrose & John Cena vs. Y.E.S

[video=youtube;t0fXXBeeKBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0fXXBeeKBY[/video]

Sandows music hits and the crowd in the arena boo the returning theme. Sandow emerges through the curtain with a smirk on his face, waving his finger as if conducting the music playing before raising his hands to the air. After a moment or two he begins to make his way down the ramp as he raises his microphone like a wine glass

SD__669_119-1.jpg

Damien Sandow:

Allow me to beg your indulgence for one moment, My name is Damien Sandow and I have returned to help all of you. After suffering a serious injury thanks to the unfair and unjust schedule of my in ring competition, I have finally returned so that you may all have someone to look up to once again. And in my return I must right the wrongs that have occurred in my absence, and on this week’s Smackdown Serial in my return bout I have the opportunity to reclaim a championship that was wrongfully taken from my grasp, yes this may be difficult to pinpoint seeing as both championships I have held were wrongfully taken from me. However, the championship I speak of is the World Tag Team Championships, a title I held proudly with my associate Mr. Daniel Bryan. Now that I have returned, Mr. Bryan and I shall be reclaiming the championships that should have never been put on the line in the first place.

Sandow walks up the steps and steps into the ring

SD_694_Photo_037.jpg

Especially against that deplorable degenerate Dean Ambrose and that false idol John Cena, these two men are a perfect representation of what is wrong with the Smackdown Brand, what is wrong with the UWF Company, and what is wrong with society at large. For Mr. Ambrose represents the low down, dirty underbelly of this world, those of you who wear raggedy clothes and choose to live your lives as you see fit usually in an atrocious manner. While Jonathan represents the terrible people who prey upon your feeble minds so that you may stay ignorant, ignorant so you may never realize they are the people you shouldn’t cheer for. He is a false idol clouding your minds, and I shall shine a light on him and reveal his farce.

Sandow smirks as he adjust his robe

Therefore, I would like to congratulate you all for bearing witness to not only my triumphant return, but of the grand return of Your Enlightened Saviors, a duo which has never lost a Tag Team Championship bout in their history. A duo that has bested other so called teams without hesitation, and a duo with the ability and intelligence to rule over this brand as a whole. We return, not for aurum glued on leather, that is simply a bonus to our triumph, no we return for each and every one of you so that you may once again have champions you can be proud of. You’re Welcome.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: Tag Team Championship: Dean Ambrose & John Cena vs. Y.E.S

The lights go out in the arena and the fans know what that means. They await on their feet for the sadistic madman known only as Dean Ambrose to come out.

Cause Really I’m A Psycho

[video=youtube;B8ehdkBucSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8ehdkBucSc[/video]

The music plays while the crowd goes wild. The light are still out except for the video playing on the titantron. It's takes unusually long but the lights finally come on to reveal Dean Ambrose already in the ring. The mic is already in his hands as he doesn't waste any time to speak.

Dean Ambrose
Well I think we all knew it wouldn't last that long but the time has finally come. Damien Sandow has returned and with that, all my peace and quiet. Don't worry though Damien, it wasn't too quite while you were gone. A lot of noise was being made. Mainly by these people when John and I defeated both Bray and Daniel Bryan to become the new UWF Tag Team Champions. Or maybe all the noise was from when I smashed their skulls and became the number one contender to the World Heavyweight Championship last week. You know it's really all a blur and I don't really have time for you losers anymore. Unless you can by some miracle manage to win the Royal Rumble, I'm done with ya'! This whole "thing" between us, it's over. I don't want any of you three to bother me anymore because I'm tired of beating you already. I've got more important things to worry about. Well not worry but you know what I mean.

Ambrose takes the UWF Tag Team Championship off from around his waist and stares into it while he speaks.

But this is what you want right. I mean what's the all mighty YES going to do without their gold? God knows you haven't done anything else of note. I mean what have you three done by yourselves? I mean teamwork can be a good thing but when none of ya' are worth a damn alone, you're all certain to fail. John cost me my second World Heavyweight Championship run and I took away his second shot at redeeming it. We're two people who shouldn't mesh but yet, here we are holding onto the Tag Team Championships. If I was you, well first off I'd kill myself for being such a worthless human being but I'd also forget about becoming a tag team champion again. As long as I have this, you're not getting anywhere near it. Your best bet at becoming any sort of champion again is to win the Royal Rumble.

The crowd boos the thought of Sandow winning the Royal Rumble.

Well hold on now, lets be honest, Sandow is a slimy person and that makes him one of the favorites to win. He can't win a straight up fight so you can bet he's going to try some other way to come out the winner. And you know just as well as I do that you can't beat me one on one so you wouldn't even pick to fight me at Wrestlemania. But that's a long ways off and first things first, I gotta put both you and Daniel Bryan back in your place. Underneath my foot.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: Tag Team Championship: Dean Ambrose & John Cena vs. Y.E.S

CyIID.gif

Daniel Bryan: What have WE done lately?!

The crowd boos and Damien begins to applaud as current UWF Television Champion Daniel Bryan emerges from the back with a microphone. He then begins to run Dean Ambrose down.

200s3rk.jpg

Daniel Bryan: We have been revolutionizing this business by being the absolute most dominant force in the history of not only this derelict company but all other companies, UCW, CWA, CWF, UWA, it doesn't matter. Your Enlightened Saviors are better than all of your other so-called “stables”. Better than the New World Order. Better than Jeri-Show. Better than R.E.M.E.D.Y. Better than The Untouchables. And I even see a little upstart one on NXT currently so let me just say better than the “Purveyors of Poison”. No one can deny our dominance. No on can deny our influence. We are successful. Meanwhile, what have you done lately to have been given the opportunity than you were given last week? You didn't beat me at New Years Revolution. I still have my Television Championship around my waist. You've been playing footsie with the likes of Batista, Raven and Samoa Joe and before that, pretending that you were injured so you didn't have to step back in the ring with me again. This company really confounds me, it really does.

Daniel walks down the ramp and continues to run down Dean and John as Damien continues to applaud and yell “Great job! Splendid!”

Daniel Bryan: It is a wonder why hard-working individuals like myself and Damien are demonized and vilified for being who we are and yet pieces of scum like you and John Cena are constantly rewarded for doing absolutely nothing. Triple H, that has-been.....No wait let me take that back. That NEVER-WAS puts our Tag Team Championship on the line when, 1, Bray Wyatt isn't my true tag team partner, 2, because of that fact we were not properly prepared and, 3, against a thrown-together team of selfish, egotistical overrated hacks. I want my Tag Team Championship back, Damien wants his Tag Team Championship back. We could go back and forth on this and claim this and claim that, whine and complain but, at the end of the day, justice has prevailed and we get our rematch and the true combination of Damien Sandow and Daniel Bryan, we're unstoppable. Ask Samoa Joe and Sting. Ask Mankind and Goldust. Ask Edge and Jeff Hardy.

The crowd is booing as Daniel mentions all of the teams that Y.E.S. Have beaten over the past few months. Daniel then gets into the ring and stands next to Sandow and continues to bash Cena and Ambrose.

Ul9uUUx0TXhjZ1Ex_o_daniel-bryan-promo-smackdown-012012.jpg

Daniel Bryan: WE'RE the scum under your boot? You're the one leeching off of our good name. You will never be done with us because you can't allow yourself to be done with us. We're how you've maintained a shred of relevance around here. And, as far as Mr. Cena goes, he's big, bad and tough in tag team matches but he knows that, one-on-one, I still have his number. I made you tap out, Cena, don't you ever forget that. And this week, I'm taking your title and making you tap out again. Ambrose, you better hope your partner joins you, but after last week, I highly doubt it. Meanwhile, Damien and I are going to be busy being the best team there ever was. Fact. Oh, Yes....Fact.

Daniel lowers his microphone and shakes hands with Damien. Just then....

BDC

Reaction score
Over The Top Battle Royal for the #30 Spot in the Royal Rumble Match

[video=youtube;E62RjfmI5to]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E62RjfmI5to[/video]

Suddenly, the hard rockin' rifts of Maylene and the Son's of Disaster's STEP UP (I'm on it) blast through the PA system; alerting all present that UWF's King of the Mountain has arrived. The crowd explodes and Jeff Jarrett (without the European title he held for so long) steps out onto the stage. He's all smiles as he raises his guitar high and the pyro goes off causing the fans to get louder. Then, without hesitation, he makes his way down to the ring. Once stepping inside, the music fades and Jeff addresses the crowd.

jeff-jarrett-37.jpg

Jeff Jarrett: Ok, I wanted to be the first out here so that I could bring up some issues that have arrisen over the past couple of weeks. Needless to say, it has NOT been a happy new year. Yeah, I have been beaten not once, but twice, by the Rated R Superstar, Edge, and lost my European title to boot. Now, I'm not here to cry about it. Damn, if I ever start that just shot me, please. Nah, I just want to make sure the fans realized that I'm not dead yet. In fact, Double J is still standing stronger than ever. If I folded up every time I lost a title, I'd be freakin' origami! Hell, I've won AND LOST a LOT of titles. So, like any good southerner, I just regroup and keep moving forward. And moving forward means THE ROYAL RUMBLE!

The crowd erupts letting the management know how much they love this Pay Per View.

Jeff Jarrett: Yeah. I know. This is personally my favorite Pay Per View believe it or not. I love the concept! I love the excitement! I love the mystery and surprise! Hell, I just love it. Only one problem. I've never won one. Had three shots. 1994; tossed out by Randy Savage after one minute. 1998; thrown out by Owen Hart. 1999; took out by Triple H. Now, although I never lasted more than three and a half minutes, I gotta say, if I'm gonna be thrown over the ropes, it should be by the best in the business. Randy, Owen, Hunter, Yeah, I'd say they would qualify. So, I don't feel so bad about not winning. But, of all the Pay Per Views that I've always wanted to be in. Of all the matches I wanted to win...The Royal Rumble is on my personal bucket list.

The crowd cheers in agreement.

Jeff Jarrett: So, on Smackdown, I have a shot at the coveted number thirty entrant. Now, I'm up against some interesting guys. Edge, of course, I mentioned earlier...I owe him a good thrashin'. Sandow? Really? He shoulda stayed injured or maybe I can send him back on injured reserve. One of our current tag team champions and former UWF Heavyweight champion, John Cena. Also Eddie Guerrero, Brian Kendrick, RVD...makes life interesting. Just a word for these guys...

Jarrett grins his patented grin and then finishes.

Jeff Jarrett: Buckle up, Slapnuts! This is gonna be one hell ofa fight!!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: Over The Top Battle Royal for the #30 Spot in the Royal Rumble Match

The tron turns on to reveal Edge.

Hey Slapnuts… up here. You remember me? Oh yeah of course you do. You were the one that accepted my open challenge and foolishly put your belt on the line knowing that you didn’t stand a chance and sure enough you lost. And then you get your rematch for the belt and once again you come up short and you think… you actually believe that you have a chance to win? I mean yeah you are going to need every bit of help that you can get in order to walk out of the Royal Rumble with a win and coming in at number thirty would be the biggest bit of help that you can get but I’m here to tell you… homie… that you aren’t going to get that either.

Instead what is going to happen is the same thing that has happened to you every time that you have seen me in the ring opposite of you… a loss. So I’m just here to let you know that no matter what you try, no matter what you attempt you won’t win on Smackdown and you won’t win at the Rumble. So instead of getting your hopes up just get your Viagra pill ready so when you go home a loser maybe your old lady can give you something to try to help ya feel better.

The crowd is throwing heavy boos towards everything Edge has just said.

Now as far as the other “opponents” go like Eddie, RVD, John Boy Cena, and I don’t know nor really care who else is playing in this game… just accept your loss like men and know that… you never really stood a chance. This is Edge we are talking about. The current, reigning and defending UWF Rated R European Champion. How many of you can claim that? Yeah that’s what I thought none of you because none of you will ever be as successful or stand out as much as someone as myself. I’m the top standard in UWF and when all is said and done I will be the one standing tall in the middle of the ring while the rest of you will be like… well damn now we don’t have a chance in the Rumble either and all I’ll say is…

I told you.

Edge shows off a smirk as he is finished for now.