UWF - Past Smackdown Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Re: Over The Top Battle Royal for the #30 Spot in the Royal Rumble Match

[video=youtube;t0fXXBeeKBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0fXXBeeKBY[/video]

Sandows music hits and the crowd boos loudly towards the entrance way, as Sandow emerges through the curtain looking around the arena almost in disgust before raising his microphone.

ME_008_Photo_35.jpg

Damien Sandow:

Allow me to beg your indulgence for one moment, My name is Damien Sandow and I am here to help each and every one of you, And to do this I shall be emerging victorious in the Royal Rumble bout. So that my message can have legitimacy in the eyes of the public, because simply knowing what's best for you ignorant people isn't enough for you to listen to me. Therefore, I must acquire the Worlds Heavyweight Championship and defeating 29 other superstars to receive this opportunity will dispel the crass notion that some of you have about me being craven towards any altercation. However, I have much more important things to worry about than the ignoramuses and false idols that make up this bout. What you all fail to realize at this moment is that simply because I do not charge the ring like a simpleton, wave a club around and go after a fight, does not mean I am craven. No it means I am what no one in this arena is, intelligent. This is not the business of fighting, you do not receive championships for the amount of punches you get. It is about victory, and that is what Damien Sandow is all about. Which leads to why I am here.

*Sandow begins to make his way down the ramp*

As I would of emerged victorious in this bout if I was the second or twenty-ninth entrant, however if I could assure the least amount of time having to soil my extremities with the filth that make up the bout I will be taking it. Therefore, I shall be previewing my Rumble prowess on the Smackdown Serial. For after I reclaim a championship that should have never been taken from me, I will be earning the 30th entry in the Royal Rumble bout. For before I was simply a grand opponent in a bout I have never taken part in, but once Smackdown has ended I will be the man destined to emerge victorious. For there is no other name on the list that makes up the Royal Rumble, that belongs in the winning column more than I. Who else is going to be The Winner of the Royal Rumble? The nobody that stands in the ring currently, a man who failed to claim the world championship after receiving unfair shots at it like Edge, Or the man whose defeated more World champions since debuting than most so called "number one contenders".

*Sandow walks up the steel steps*

My career has lead to this victory for a while now, for the miscreants in charge have failed to give me my proper opportunity, now there is none who can halt the salvation of these people and the rise of Damien Sandow. For I, the martyr of those who stand for taste and decency, will step in the ring with so many unfit and unworthy opponents, just to bring them their enlightenment. Most of my intellect wouldn't bother, but I will, because I am the intellectual savior to you the unwashed masses. I do not claim to throw out many, I do not claim to last over an hour, all I claim to do is what I need to do. Eliminate the final superstar and move on to Wrestlemania, to become your, yes your, Worlds Heavyweight Champion. You're Welcome.

Lewb

Reaction score
Hardy vs. Guerrero

A dark room fills the Smackdown titan tron and fans all turn their attention to it. As the camera moves slowly the glint of the cameras red light shimmers on the base of the World Heavyweight championship, meaning only one man will be heard from momentarily. A green hazed light starts to fill the four walls and a brief outlook of Hardy’s face can be seen.

Jeff Hardy: If you sew, then so shall you reap. Words that my opponent at The Royal Rumble, a certain Dean Ambrose is very soon going to find out the meaning behind, all too well. Another way in which I can put it, ask, and thou shalt receive. Dean has been running away with himself once again, speaking about how he embraces his demons, instead of trying to control them in the manner that I have, and this somehow is supposed to give him some sort of advantage when it comes to facing me for the World Heavyweight Championship? I don't know about you Dean, but maybe you have forgotten about your breakdown the last time you REALLY let those demons get the better of you. And if you think that, although I'm channeling my inner ways to new means, that you have found a weakness on me? Oh then boy, have I found a weakness on you. And on a night in which the shape of Royal Rumble will be crafted finely to which we see it unfold on the fateful Sunday night, my opening words could not fit so perfectly, like a glove on the hand, for my opponent tonight.

As if the fans eyes are adjusting to the light Hardy gets clearer and clearer as he continues speaking to the world.

Eddie Guerrero, week after week you proclaim that we are in for a resurgence in your fortune. In the midst of everything that is going on on Smackdown, the Guerrero name will once again rise through the ashes and burn brightly on Friday nights, and for one, I am all for that. Anything to stop Your Enlightened Saviors continue this dragging on of their spotlight that bulb run out a long time ago. But there is a height that for the formidable future, your spark is not going to be able to reach, there is one rung of the ladder that you aren’t going to be able to sustain a foothold on, and that’s because I’m taking up all the room up there man. Truth is, as fast as your blazing through the competition? They’re rising up to me and realizing they can’t take over, and they have to be happy with sitting in second best. You can ask anybody. Cena, Edge, Ziggler, all have been dealt the same cards, and I trump them with the Ace in the hole.

A true legend of this business is something to be admired and respected, and man, I hold you in the group that is so select if you think of the guys that are here in the UWF. And nothing would please me more to see you lose all your ring rust the next few weeks, go on to win the Royal Rumble and hear you challenge me at Wrestlemania. Jeff Hardy vs Eddie Guerrero could be one of the all time classics in Mania history and we should really try to excel at The Rumble and ensure, that that can indeed happen. But as for tonight Eddie man…. Just use it as a measuring stick as to how close you are. You’ve been asking for competition and tonight you will get it and then some.

0.jpg

If you sew…. Then so shall you reap.

Whether fans are cheering his parting words, or shocked by his apparent path back into the darkness of his past, the UWF universe seem in unison that they wish to hear from his opponent next.

Last edited:

Blizzard

Reaction score
Re: Tag Team Championship: Dean Ambrose & John Cena vs. Y.E.S

[video=youtube;mlR-NLWfOy4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlR-NLWfOy4[/video]

As John Cena's entrance music blares out of the speakers, the audience stands up on their feet and explodes in cheers for one half of the Tag Team Champions. Once the intense drums kick in, Cena makes his way out onto the stage, excited as always, with his Tag Team Championship slinging across his waist. Cena is rocking brand new gear, as we see cargo shorts, and blue armbands, a blue cap and shirt. Cena stops mid-stage, as he turns his head to the camera before saying "Ugh, Goatface and Ol' Beardo again, let's get this over with!" Cena faces forward before slowly raising his hand to his face, saluting the ring as he springs forward before charging down the entrance ramp. Cena continues his journey to the ring as he passes the entrance ramp and slides into the ring. Cena springs up, as he claps his hands, and bounces off the ropes. Cena has a huge smile on his face, as he nods his head, in approval of the reception tonight. Cena walks over to the corner, grabbing a microphone as he begins to speak.

normal_20121218-113726.JPG

John Cena: Hold that thought, Goatface, because quite frankly at this point it's irrelevant to this conversation!

Cena is cheered by the audience, but he raises a finger, interrupting the cheers as he quickly continues.

John Cena: What is relevant is all of these people here tonight in the great Atlantic, Georgia! Make some noise, Hotlanta! The audience releases a cheap pop for Cena, as he shout outs their hometown. Cena has a huge smile on his face, as he continues. Now, look, Daniel, I'm not going to deny your success because quite frankly that's the wrong thing to do. You, Damien, Bray? Hell, Y.E.S. as a whole? You guys had a phenomenal year. You defeated guys everyone thought would beat you, you accomplished stuff no one believed you could accomplish, you had some unforgettable moments, mostly evil moments, but still moments nonetheless. You shut up everyone when they doubted you, and I respect that. I truly do, gentlemen, but what I don't respect is the arrogance oozing from the both of you. I understand what you've done but the arrogance? The arrogance and the "I'll do anything" attitude to get past situations is why these Tag Titles? Are with us now.

Ambrose and Cena rub their tag team championships, gloating in the face to Y.E.S. for the fun of it. Cena continues.

John Cena: You might have argued it was because your "true" partner, Damien Sandow was injured but hell, you could have had anyone on this roster as this partner, those Tag Titles would have came to myself and Dean. There's no way you would've been able to keep these things with that attitude. The loss was going to happen soon when the right tag team stepped us and that's Dean and I. Dean and I both know what we're capable of when we tag team in this ring together. We know, that together we can be just as competitive, as any other great tam team before us. But unlike some, we don't intend to brag, unlike Y.E.S. We don't intend to feed off the victories of the past, to further fuel what some people would call an ego combined between us. That's not what we're about. Not in my eyes. Because to me? Every win is one step closer to the overall goal and that's these.

Cena nods his head, as the audience exploded in cheers, before continuing.

John Cena: When I look at you, Damien and Dean, I see a team of a great competitive nature that implies you wanna win. Because the of you both don't very much like losing. Which can be said about almost everybody. But whereas Dean and I are here to be defending the Tag Team Championships, you guys are out here because you feel as though it is your commitment to win, in order to remain true to your own careers. Y'see, Daniel see's himself as a winner, and he does win the majority of the time. Sandow on the other hand is no different. He plans on changing this company for the "better" and will do anything in the process to do that, even if that means decimating his opponents in this ring. This match to them is about victory. This match to us is about these. The Tag Team Championships. And when we go into this match this Friday, and we do this? The match is over, and the champs... are... still... here!

With passion and fire in his words, Cena lowers the microphone, soaking in the cheers from the audience​

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Sunday Night Smackdown! January 27th Card!

NewSmackdownBanner.png

The Road to WrestleMania has begun and it's Smackdown's turn to show what they can do. For one night only, Smackdown will be broadcasting live on Sunday night. We're looking forward to the fallout of the Royal Rumble! We crowned a new World Heavyweight Champion in Dean Ambrose! General Manager Ric Flair has decided that Jeff Hardy will recieve his rematch tonight, but with an added twist. Will Hardy regain the gold? Or will Ambrose prove that the third time is the charm? Find out on Sunday Night Smackdown, live from Portland, Oregon!

Rose_Quarter.jpg

DamienSandow.jpg
versus
EddieSmack.jpg

Damien Sandow versus Eddie Guerrero

The runner up in the Royal Rumble Match will be in action tonight. Although second is nothing to balk at, Damien Sandow is said to be extremely frustrated with not winning the Royal Rumble Match. He can look to take his frustrations out on Eddie Guerrero, another superstar not satisfied with coming up short in Phoenix. Can Sandow enlighten Guerrero? Or will Guerrero finally get himself some attention with a win?

UWFTV2.png

DelRio.jpg
versus
BryanTV.jpg

UWF Television Championship
Alberto Del Rio versus Daniel Bryan

At the Royal Rumble, Alberto Del Rio broke his silence and proclaimed that 2013 will be a banner year for the Mexican Aristocrat.He has the chance to prove that predicition correct as he challenges Daniel Bryan for the Television Championship. Bryan has been able to hold onto that title via hook or crook? Will his reign continue or will we be saying Viva Del Rio by the end of the match?

EdgeEuro.jpg
versus
CenaTag.jpg

Non-title
Edge versus John Cena

These two men are no strangers to one another. As a matter of fact, there rivalry dates back months. Tonight, they look to continue it. Edge versus John Cena. With both men coming up short in the Royal Rumble Match, each is looking for a way to punch their ticket to WrestleMania. Will the Cenation Leader rise above? Or will Portland become Rated R?

WWEWHC.png

DeanAmbrose.jpg
versus
JeffHardy.jpg

World Heavyweight Championship
Jeff Hardy versus Dean Ambrose
Extreme Rules

For the third time, Dean Ambrose is the World Heavyweight Champion. But there is no rest for the weary as Ambrose must defend his Championship aganist former Champion Jeff Hardy in an Extreme Rules Match. Heading into their match in Phoenix, Ambrose stated that Hardy needs to let his demons loose in order to achieve greatness. If it happens, this is the perfect time for it, in a match where there are no rules, what will happen? Dean Ambrose has lost the title before after holding it for only a matter of days. Can Hardy make it a trend? Or will Ambrose prove the third time is the charm?

We Will Hear From
Dean Ambrose
Jeff Hardy
Damien Sandow
Daniel Bryan
Edge
John Cena
Anyone Else​

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF Sunday Night Smackdown! January 27th Card!

As Ambrose told Jeff Hardy, it's time to put up or shut up except this time I'm talking about myself. Lets see if I can finally defend my world title. Extreme Rules. Should be a really fun read. I remember the last hardcore match CWalker wrote for me. First ever match of the month lol.

Great rest of he card. BDC getting another title shot! Edge vs Cena should be good and then we got Rey vs Dresdon. They should have a good session. Great card CWalker.

BDC

Reaction score

Ricky's warmin' up in the back folks! Del Rio is ready for his kingly gold!

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

I've been itching to get in the ring with ya BDC and now prepare for the TRUE and UNDISPUTED Best Wrestler In The World! :D

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

This card is certainly stacked, that's for sure. I get a shot at Rey's Sandow, first go I've had at him since Sting was on Smackdown, this will be a huge test for my Eddie. Edge and Cena are locking horns again, which always delivers, title or non-title. Speaking of titles, both the Television Championship and the World Heavyweight Championship are up for grabs, that's monumental stuff. I am definitely looking forward to that Extreme Rules match, Ambrose will be right at home in that environment.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
UWF World Heavyweight Championship Match Ambrose (c) vs Hardy

Cause Really I'm A Psycho

[video=youtube;B8ehdkBucSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8ehdkBucSc[/video]

The all too familiar theme of Dean Ambrose plays as the crowd gets on their feet for the newly crowned World Heavyweight Champion. They don't have to wait long as Ambrose comes staggering out with a crazy look in his eye and a spring in his step. His eyes are fixed on the ring and doesn't acknowledge anyone as he makes his way down the ramp. He enters the ring and spins around a couple of times before fully opening up his jacket to reveal the UWF Tag Team Championship and the World Heavyweight Championship both around his waist as the crowd explodes. He walks around the ring and calms down a bit before finally speaking.

Dean Ambrose
I'm not like other people. Other people would come out here and pat themselves on the back and spend the whole time talking about what they're going to do next. I don't need to do that. I don't need stupid catchphrases and to constantly talk about myself in order to truly believe I am as damn good as I say I am. Unlike other people, I back up what I say. I....do....not....lose.

The crowd cheers as Ambrose continues on as if no one is there.

And unlike other people, I don't hate to say I told you so, I love it. It seems like a childish thing to do but I don't say it for my own satisfaction, I say for you. I put you back in your place. It is there where you shall stay until I die. Don't get me wrong though Jeff, you were more than a worthy challenge. As a matter of fact, I welcome you back as a challenger. Now that you've seen the psycho face to face, maybe you'll be better equipped to handle the situation this time because this past Sunday, you were far too predictable. I don't mean that in a bad way Jeff, you just did exactly what I thought you would do. You fought me on fair grounds. I admire that about you Jeff. Many people, hell all of the people I've ever faced one on one have used underhanded tactics to "beat" me. You though, you're a warrior, a gladiator even. You wanted to prove to the world that you're as great as you say you are. You wanted to show everyone that you were the rightful king of Smackdown. You were wrong. What you want and what you can accomplish are two very different things. I told you there was only one way to beat me and yet you tried to go toe to toe with me. Did you not believe me when I said that? Did you actually think you could defeat me? The only way you can come close to beating me is if you let your demons run wild. What better a night than this.

The crowd cheers for the upcoming rematch as Dean smiles maniacally.

Extreme Rules. The Devil's playpen. MY playpen! Dean Ambrose has been in many hardcore matches in the past. He's the greatest and longest reigning Hardcore Champion ever. It seems like the scale tips in my favor once again. The thing is though, you have a much better chance at beating me this time around. You see, nothing is deadlier than Dean Ambrose with a weapon in his hands. But the only thing that can stop Dean Ambrose is a weapon. Throughout my entire career here in UWF, only one man was able to sure-fire defeat me. That was Randy Orton and he did it in a hardcore match. That was over 8 months ago. Dean Ambrose has since evolved. I have evolved! I'm stronger, faster, and more...let's say innovative when it comes to causing pain.

Believe it or not Jeff, I'm actually rooting for you in a way. No one has stood up to me the way you have and I admire that. Everyone tries their best to beat me in any way possible but you want to beat me in my own game. Because of that, Dean Ambrose respects you. A lot of people should takes notes from you. I want someone as motivated as you to be the one to take me down. So when you have that chair in your hands, I don't want you to hold anything back Jeff. I want you to swing with all your might. I want you to try and crush my skull in. It's what you're going to have to do to keep me down. The thing is though, I won't stay down. I'll stay on one knee and ask for another. I live off pain. I thrive on it. My body is immune to most damage but extreme rules allows to feel human once again. I've seen all your matches. I know just how extreme you can get. I want you to hit the swanton on me from the top of a ladder. I want you to set a table on fire and put me through it. I want you to jump off the roof of the building and land on me. I want pain!

The crowd is still showing their support for what they hope to be the most hardcore match of all time.

This World Heavyweight Championship, isn't what you need to worry about Jeff. I never needed this hunk of metal to prove that I am the true champion of Smackdown. It's all semantics. Even if you manage to win the title back, you won't be champion until you truly defeat me. One of us will not be walking away this Friday. It's up to you Jeff to figure out who it will be.

Ambrose laughs sadistically before being interrupted.

Lewb

Reaction score

Extreme..... Just spells ladders to me! I'm comin' Ambrose! This is a well stacked show, great stuff! Looking forward to this.

BDC

Reaction score

I've been itching to get in the ring with ya BDC and now prepare for the TRUE and UNDISPUTED Best Wrestler In The World! :D

NICE! Here, let me scratch that for ya!! lol~!

BDC

Reaction score
UWF Television Championship: Daniel Bryan vs Alberto Del Rio

[video=youtube;CXFYwJdkUM4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXFYwJdkUM4[/video]

normal_WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_2012_06_01_720p_  HDTV_x264-vasylius_mp4_000541440.jpg

Suddenly, the Mexican horns play and announce the arrival of the favorite son of all Mexico as he pulls into the arena in a beautiful white luxury vehicle. The crowd gives a strong pop as he pulls to a halt; horns blazing. Suddenly, the door flies open and Alberto jumps out and swings his arms wide to accept the adoration of the crowd who seem to be welcoming him back with open arms, as it were.

normal_WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_2012_06_01_720p_  HDTV_x264-vasylius_mp4_000562320.jpg

As he gets caught up in the moment, we hear his private ring announcer, Ricardo Rodriguez begin his introductions.

Señoras y señores:
Usted está más favorecido de estar aquí esta noche!
Por venir de dirigirme a ustedes después de una pausa larga y difícil, es el hijo favorito de todo México!
Él está preparado para volver y vencer a los Rudos!
Ponga los malos en su lugar!
Porque el SI a decir más! No más! No más!
Él es su héroe! El rey hispano de la montaña!
El asesino del dragón!
Alllllllllllllberrrrttttoooooooooooooo Delllllllllllllllllllllll Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiooooooooooooo!

Del Rio relishes in hearing his name announced so excellently and applauds Ricardo for his efforts. As the ring announcer applauds his hero from the side of the stage, Del Rio walks up to the ramp and ascends to the stage to begin his return to the ring.

Alberto Del Rio: My name...

He stops as the crowd begins to chant: RI-O! RI-O! RI-O!

normal_WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_2012_06_01_720p_  HDTV_x264-vasylius_mp4_000679400.jpg

Del Rio throws his head back and laughs: Ha! Ha! Well, obviously, you know my name already! But, as I have been gone too long, it seems I will have to reintroduce myself to a few Rudos who plague the wondrous hall of Smackdown! OH, how good it is to be back on the blue brand again! The last match I had was against the self proclaimed American Dragon and his cohorts of YES! With the help of that cad, Dolph Ziggler, they were able to vanquish TEAM WOLFE and take over Smackdown!

The crowd erupts into a massive symphony of boos as Alberto shakes his head.

Alberto Del Rio: I know. I know. It is a sad state of affairs when the viewing pleasure of the fans is locked in the grip of a band of miscreants like Daniel Bryan, the American Dragon, and Mr. Sandow, the…the…(looks over at Ricardo) what did Jeffery call him?

Ricardo steps over and whispers in his mentor’s ear. Suddenly, Del Rio laughs.

normal_WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_2012_06_01_720p_HDTV_x264-vasylius_mp4_000682080.jpg

Alberto Del Rio: Oh, yes! Si! Si! It was Daniel Bryan, the American Dragon, and Damien Sandow, the American Drag queen!

Del Rio and Ricardo share a laugh as the crowd erupts into laughter.

Alberto Del Rio: But, all joking aside, I did not come back to play the games with YES. In fact, I came back to make Yes’s world all NO! In fact, when I and Jeffery get through with them, they will be crying NO MAS! NO MAS! NO MAS!

The crowd joins in: NO MAS! NO MAS! NO MAS!

Alberto smiles: Si! Tonight I begin with the American Dragon, as he calls himself. Like a dragon, he hordes gold and oppresses the masses, which is you! Well, tonight, Alberto Del Rio will face the Dragon and, in Oregon, I will slay the Dragon once and for ALL!!

Lewb

Reaction score
Re: UWF World Heavyweight Championship Match Ambrose (c) vs Hardy

[video=youtube_share;NPqrGGAwjHE]http://youtu.be/NPqrGGAwjHE[/video]

For the first time in three months as a challenger and not as champion, "No More Words" hits the titan tron and the fans cheer as out comes the former World Champion. Not showing any signs of pain, or battle scars, he lights up the crowd with his enthusiasm as his pyros light off.
Jeff%20Hardy%20Starting%20His%20In%20Ring%20Entran  ce_19148.jpg

Hardy goes down the ramp and looks at Ambrose, before sliding in the ring, and goes straight for a microphone. The music ends, and Hardy chants begin, but Hardy has no time to spare.

Jeff Hardy: We all know here how badly you take any form of congratulations, so I hope you'll excuse me in skipping them. One thing that I said would happen at the Royal Rumble did happen. It was an ultimately disappointing night for me, yet, my initial thought about the match was spot on. Hardy vs Ambrose was without a doubt one of the greatest championship matches this brand of ours has ever seen. The match literally had everything, and in the end, it was you that got through with the victory, and you are now, a three time world champion. There is something about the amount of times you have climbed the mountain that would leave any doubter in no dispute about your ability. There was never any doubt in my mind the day that I couldn't put you away when we fought to a no-contest, and Sunday only solidified my thoughts. But its the everlasting comparison that is put infront of people now to answer the forever-burning question. What is more important? Quantity; Or quality?

When people talk about greats in wrestling, there are always contrasting arguments; Do you respect a man like Ric Flair, that shows the tenacity to come right back at the competition and reach the pinnacle sixteen times. Or do you respect the man that keeps himself at the top like Bruno Sammartino, for over seven years without a blip or blemor. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I'm anywhere near that, or your not anywhere near Flair, but my one championship reign, will still outrun your three even if you make it past Sunday. But, this argument will never be put to bed, there will always be substantial support for either side. What I need to do now, is show that I can do both. I can reach the top of the mountain after my biggest disappointment yet, and then, be as dominant as I ever was, if not more. And the way I prove I can do it. Not a one on one contest with, barriers, limits... restraints. No.... I take the bull by the horns, spit into the wind and take you on in a match you feel you have already wrapped up against anyone that can be put in front of you; An extreme rules match.

Dean exposes his sick smirk but Jeff smirks right back.

Be careful what you wish for Dean; Extreme Rules means, any match that can be thought of can be interpreted into this one. This could be a tables, ladder, chairs, singapore cane, trash can, ambulance, falls count anywhere bar room brawl match. Anything and everything is possible. You can take any weapon you like to think your an expert wielder with; My work with a ladder is unmatched, and the experience I have in this field, the fifteen years experience is going to prove more than your pain threshold can handle. Setting a table on fire? How original. It just goes to show that you have no imagination Dean. You want real pain, I can give it to you in abundance. Maybe I should strip the metal frame off the wooden table, lacerate your skin and squeeze a lemon into every new orifice, Maybe I can curb stomp your face on the top rung of a ladder, letting you drop and then hitting that Swanton Bomb from the top of the ladder. Maybe I'm not so damn stupid to keep my best ideas in my head, so that you don't even see it coming. That way I assume you will like it more right?

You want me to be my most extreme? You got it. Royal Rumble you showed me that I should be more, I guess my time as champion has been shall I say... comfortable. You have awoken me, and the beast inside. Myself and Matt never called ourselves Team Xtreme, we were coined it by the audiences we were shocking and surprising week in week out in the late nineties. And that? You are going to get that Sunday, and then some. You don't realize how much you miss something until its taken away from you, and that gold, oh how I miss it. It will not allude me a second time. Oh no, you see, the press are coining this already as your third time lucky. No. We have had two matches and I haven't beat you yet. This Sunday, will be my third time charm.

If you sew, then so shall you reap.

Jeff smirks and awaits a response.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
UWF Smackdown 1/27/13: Eddie Guerrero vs. Damien Sandow

???: Lights!

The lights turn off in the arena on command as the crowd doesn’t really know how to react. After a moment or two the voice is reheard

???: Spotlight please.

A spotlight glows on the entrance showing Sandow with a mic in hand, as the crowd boos.

SandowSpotlight_zps581301c9.gif

Damien Sandow:

Over the course of my return thanks to the short sightedness of the viewing audience and pure dumb luck of my opponents, I have not recaptured the Tag team Championship I never lost and I…I did not emerge victorious in the Royal Rumble Bout. And the person, or should I say persons, to blame is each and every one of you.

The crowd cheer, taking credit for causing Sandow misfortune. Sandow pauses before continuing

For as I attempt to save you from drowning so that I may teach you how to swim, so that I may enlighten you, you people simply attempt to anchor yourselves down. It’s as if you wish to drown in the sea of inequity and ignorance, for how am I expected to save you if you do not allow me to save you from yourselves. Therefore I will no longer be so decorous with all of you, My grand stage has yet to come so I will not lose focus in my mission. The difference however from my prior method is the manner of which I impart my wisdom, I attempted to remain dignified at all times however I will no longer allow unfit and unworthy opponents succeed in my new era. I shall now begin to eradicate the people who oppose my teachings one by one as come Wresltemania I will have my lessons be heard throughout the world. I’ve defeated our so called worlds heavyweight champion, which is precisely why it is my mission to relieve him of said title. And to also make sure miscreants like Jeffrey Hardy no longer plague the championship division, and to get back on the track to your enlightenment on this weeks serial I compete against a one Eduardo Guerrero.

Sandow climbs up the steps and into the ring

During my early UWF emergence I would claim my opponent unworthy and depart without incident so as to not subject all of you to witness such an abhorrent contest. However Mr. Guerrero will have to do as I must impart this new lesson to all of you without hesitation, My grand path to Wrestlemania may have hit a proverbial bump on the road. But this grand stage will be the precipice from which comes all of your enlightenment, I now see that it must be shined upon you forcefully but you will be enlightened nonetheless. So whether you like it or not, You ignorant unwashed masses…you’re welcome.

Blizzard

Reaction score
Edge vs. Cena

[video=youtube;mlR-NLWfOy4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlR-NLWfOy4[/video]

As John Cena's entrance music blares out of the speakers, the audience stands up on their feet and explodes in cheers for one half of the Tag Team Champions. Once the intense drums kick in, Cena makes his way out onto the stage, excited as always, with his Tag Team Championship slinging across his waist. Cena is rocking brand new gear, as we see cargo shorts, and blue armbands, a blue cap and shirt. Cena stops mid-stage, as he turns his head to the camera before saying "Another week. Another night. Another fight. I'm ready!" Cena faces forward before slowly raising his hand to his face, saluting the ring as he springs forward before charging down the entrance ramp. Cena continues his journey to the ring as he passes the entrance ramp and slides into the ring. Cena springs up, as he claps his hands, and bounces off the ropes. Cena has a huge smile on his face, as he nods his head, in approval of the reception tonight. Cena walks over to the corner, grabbing a microphone as he begins to speak.

normal_002%7E369.jpg

John Cena: Before I begin, I'd like to say it feels mighty good to be here in Portland tonight. The Portland residents appreciated the quick mention, as they cheer for the CeNation Leader. Cena continues. I mean honestly, if I'm here to fight and hopefully come out with the win, then I would love nothing more than it to happen here in such an electrifying city! Cena gave a quick nod to the audience, as he continues. Now, now, let's get to business, this was a historic week for all of us in this company. We're hot off the heels of one of the most anticipated pay per views of the year, Royal Rumble, and god damn! What a night that was! I, unfortunately didn't win the Royal Rumble, but another deserving man in The Miz emerged victorious. Another historic moment happened as all of the World Championships changed hands, and most importantly, my fellow tag team partner did what I knew he was gonna do, and that's become the new World Heavyweight Champion! Keep that title warm for me, Dean, ah-ha.

Cena winks, and cracks a smirk at the camera, as it's obvious that's toward Ambrose. Cena begins to chuckle, as he continues.

John Cena: That World Heavyweight Championship is going to have to wait for now, because I have something else in front of me I need to eliminate. On this special Sunday edition of SmackDown, an arch-nemesis and I are once again going to battle and battle like only us can. The Rated R European Champion in Edge will go one on one with one half of the Tag Team Champions in myself, and boy oh boy, I'm predicting one intense fight right here! Edge and I are no strangers, we've feuded against each other for years, and many would argue he was my best opponent. I'm not gonna disagree, he probably is. Edge's one helluva wrestler, I respect what he's done in the wrestling world but as a person? That's a whole different story. As a person, I hate Edge's guts, and I know he hates mine. Edge and I never liked each other and we probably never will. I can live with that but I can't live with is him getting the upper hand on me once again. That's why this Sunday? I need to win.

Cena's expression changes from smiling to serious as he stares into the camera, as he soaks in the cheers before continuing.

John Cena: You might have an "Army" behind you, Edge, but I have all of these people who will always support me no matter what. That's more powerful than any Army you form. You stole victories, and with these new Army behind you, more victorious will be stolen in your favor. That won't happen this Sunday because you're going to lose. It doesn't matter what happened in the past, because we have to focus on the future. And the future is bright for the CeNation, Edge! The future's screaming me walking away with the victory and kicking... your... ass!

Intensity in his voice, Cena lowers the microphone, as he awaits for his opponent to come out.​