UWF - Past Smackdown Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF World Heavyweight Championship Match Ambrose (c) vs Hardy

After hearing everything that Jeff had to say, Ambrose grins from ear to ear.

dean4-1.jpg

Now this is what I wanted. I knew you'd put up a fight at the Royal Rumble but I also knew that I wasn't going to be fighting the Jeff Hardy I wanted to fight. The Jeff Hardy I wanted to fight wouldn't be allowed to do what makes him...him. I knew without a shadow of a doubt that I would win at the Royal Rumble. I knew that I had to somehow make this more personal in order to get the side of Jeff Hardy I really wanted. The extreme side. I'm glad I've awoken this so called beast in you. I'd like to see how he fares against the demon in me. Definitely a battle for the ages as some would say. I've been looking forward to this ever since you first bashed my skull in with a flaming chair at Money in the Bank. Ever since then I've been desperately wanting to see what your true potential is. That night you showed me that someone could in fact take me out. I want THAT Jeff. And now it looks like I've awoken him. Good on me. I say it's about time. I want you to show the world that you still got it Jeff. I want you to beat me. It only seems fitting. The thing is though, will you do it. Notice I didn't say can. I know you can but the question is will you?

Dean switches gears almost instantly and walks over to the turnbuckle and leans against it in a casual fashion.

Quality over quantity huh? Seems like a cheap excuse for someone who won't reach the top of the mountain again. It seems to be your last leg to stand on for now. You think anyone cares that you've been the longest reigning World Heavyweight Champion? Quality over quantity Jeff. My month long reign was more memorable than your past 3 month reign. We are no Ric Flair and Bruno Sammartino. No we can be better. I'm not ignorant enough to say I'm the better wrestler than them but one thing I am is a better competitor. I don't need to be flashy. I don't need to jump off of things to get people to like me. I don't need to make poses to get the crowd behind me. What I do in that ring is practical. You won't see me doing useless things during a match. The only time I won't capitalize on something is when I'm too busy having fun. And boy oh boy will I have fun Friday night. Take that as a hint Jeff. I won't be simply going for the win. I should be but I haven't had fun in quite a bit of time.

The crowd cheers Ambrose as he continues on his rambling.

This past Sunday was not your biggest disappointment yet. What happened to you has happened to countless others and will continue to happen. Don't think of it as a failure. I mean sure you failed to do what you set out to do but the same has happened to everyone else. I've said I wanted you to win and that you're capable of it but I don't expect it to happen. What I'm most looking forward to is the brutality that you say you can inflict. I want you to throw your salt into my wounds. I want to feel the burn.

I'll be sad when this whole thing ends Jeff. I hope the higher ups realize how much they can make off this rivalry between us and continue to put us in matches together. The end will always be the same but the journey is what matters. Remember that Jeff. When it's all said and done, you won't be the winner. The thing is, you should learn a lot from this. One, no one can defeat me and two, you will be a much better fighter after this. Maybe after Wrestlemania, you could get drafted to another brand and become their World Champion but as long we're on the same brand, you won't be the true champion.

Ambrose chuckles underneath his breath before taking a long breath.

Don't worry about winning the match this Friday Jeff. It won't happen. What you should focus on though is making a bigger name for yourself. Become the only person to take Dean Ambrose to new heights. Become the monster you were born to be.

Ambrose laughs and motions to Jeff that it's his turn to speak.

Lewb

Reaction score

Jeff looks at the floor, listening to the words that Ambrose has been saying, and he hears the champion has finished, so he decides to respond.

images

Jeff Hardy: Oh, if it's fun you want, I can give you fun. Call me the ringmaster Ambrose, I have a whole dossier of "Fun" that I can introduce you to. You damn right I can take you out, I'm glad that your ego hasn't blinded facts from your vision. It would be a shame that come your inauguration as champion gave you the unjustified confidence of being invincible, and I took my rematch, took you by storm, and you wouldn't be left with a leg to stand on. Something most people in this arena probably never thought they would hear someone say about you, but I can tell you are thinking straight, and clearly. I could have taken Edge, Cena, Sandow, Bryan, Ziggler and yes, yourself out at any given time had I have ever felt the need before. I was progressing nicely, by playing nicely. Every time I ring Beth, I tell her, I feel these urges, and she tells me no. Those urges are what drive me to decimation of my opponents, but what Beth worries about, is those urges drive me to decimation of self. All this time Dean, all these weeks you have talked about my demons, and you have been right. You have been one hundred percent right, I shy away from them to stay safe to myself, and I have been fine with that, because I have been doing fine. But things have changed.

I've hit a brick wall with you, I can tell. The skill and determination I used to beat Cena and Edge the same night, the prowess on display against Dolph, it's all proved paramount throughout my career, bar you. Two matches, no victories, I can't say anybody else holds that kind of record on me here, you are the only one. I had the championship, I had these people chanting my name any given opportunity, I had it all. You took it all away from me last Sunday and was that your fault? No. I had gotten comfortable playing it safe. With my aspirations being met on a face level of me, I got the highest I could possibly want to get without anyone even getting skin deep. Dean Ambrose: Congratulations, you have rocked me to my very core. The phone is off, my twitter account has been shut down, from here until Sunday, I have no contact with anyone. I have no voices in my ear telling me I shouldn't, I have no-one to keep me in line. Whatever the consequences this is it; There is no Pay Per View now until Wrestlemania... I'm not even thinking that road, this Sunday is my Wrestle Freakin Mania!

The crowd cheer and chant Hardy. But Hardy has entered a zone he hasn't been in in a while. His tone changes.

This Sunday will be my judgment day. I can not beat you playing it safe, and above every other aspect of my life that I love, and cherish, my career has given me everything that I can say I own. I owe it to the sport of professional wrestling, I owe it to the people that pay good money to follow, buy products, download streams, of professional wrestling. Everyone here, everyone at home. The amount of people that have asked me the past year or so where the old Jeff Hardy has gone, he is coming. There is no show behind this, this ain't no wrestling entertainment stint. Dean Ambrose, and Jeff Hardy will leave it all in the ring and there will be no doubt who deserves to be champion here once Sunday night is done.

Dean, I have done what I came here to do in the UWF. My path was outlined from the very beginning and it was achieved. It took longer than I envisioned, and a few twists and turns never went my way, but I fought through it and low and behold I got there, World Heavyweight champion. You took it off me and I was nowhere near ready to give it up, but it happened, and we move on. As much as I am going to put my one-hundred percent into this, and I am more than confident I can beat you... More to the point, you are confident, that I can beat you. As much as that being the case, my urges will not be fought anymore. If this is the match that throws me down the same road that I have been before... If the only reason I can tolerate the pain I inflict to others, is to look towards other stimulants, other ways to release myself.... Then thankyou. Thankyou for being the one to release me.

Thankyou... And God help you.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: UWF Television Championship: Daniel Bryan vs Alberto Del Rio

YES! YES! YES!

[video=youtube;elyEQz7aG_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elyEQz7aG_A[/video]

“Flight of the Valkyries” hits the PA as Daniel Bryan, the reigning UWF Television Champion emerges from the back. He's not in a good mood whatsoever as he walks down the ramp and towards the ring.

DanielBryanEntrance4_display_image.jpg

He makes his way to the ring and climbs in. He demands a microphone from a ringside employee and immediately cuts off his own music.

HeIsVegan-650x369.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Well, haven't the tables turned. Myself, along with Damien and Bray and the rest of Your Enlightened Saviors used to be running this show, running it very well I might add and now look at it. Ric Flair, I commend you. I really do. You've successfully run this show right back into the mud that we drug it out of and in record time. Not only was I snubbed a Royal Rumble spot but I wasn't even scheduled to compete. Me, Daniel Bryan, The Best Wrestler In The World, not like that poser NXT Champion but the real deal, was left off the pay-per-view. Not only that but now I have to defend my title against......this guy?! I don't mean to quote another NXT nobody but “Are You Serious, Bro?” This is my competition? A man who deals in fictional destinies and delusions of grandeur?

Bryan pauses to let all of the boos sink in as he continues to run down Del Rio.

Daniel Bryan: Alberto Del Rio, slay the dragon, you say? Slay the dragon? This dragon is a well-oiled and finely-tuned athletic machine. I am the definition of perfection. What are you, at the end of the day, Alberto? You're Jeff Jarrett's fall guy. There's a reason why you haven't wrestled a match in what seems like an eternity. It's because Jeff Jarrett keeps you in the closet like a bad prom date. He doesn't care about you, and why should he? You bring nothing to the table. The fact that I have to defend my championship against you is laughable but, at the same time, it's downright disrespectful to me and it's a slap to my face. After all I and YES have done to give back to this company, they continue to treat us like a cancerous tumor. I've had enough of being labeled a bad guy around here. Do I come out here and pander to the audience like a circus monkey like Mr. Del Rio here? No. Do I wear a white hat and kiss your ugly babies? No but I come to this ring, all of Your Enlightened Saviors do and we do our best to enlighten, save and, most importantly, entertain you and we get nothing but disrespect.

Daniel is getting exponentially more and more upset as he talks. Del Rio and Ricardo just listen off to the side.

Daniel Bryan: Del Rio, personally, I have nothing against you but the fact that the powers that be are making me defend my title against you means that I'm going to take out all of this frustrations out on you. Your face becomes the face of all of my detractors. Your face becomes the epitome of all of my anger and I will stretch you in this ring. Ricardo won't save you. Jeff Jarrett won't save you. I will either snap you in half.....or you will tap out. Either way, this Television Championship will stay around my waist.

Bryan lowers his microphone and glares over at Del Rio.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: Edge vs. Cena

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME?
YOU CAN’T SEE ME!

[video=youtube;hG2rvXAN7dY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG2rvXAN7dY[/video]

The fans are a bit confused as to what exactly is going on but soon they all start to boo as they see the Rated R European Champion step out as that is the one thing they are sure about.

The champ makes his way down the ramp and enters the ring. He takes out his mic and begins to address the crowd… and his opponent.

The Rated R European Champion Edge:
So here we are… live from… wait for it wait for it… PORTLAND OREGON!

The fans let out a half cheer for the mentioning of their hometown.

Wow it is that easy to get a bunch of idiots to cheer.
The fans start booing again. No wonder that guy over there Cena gets cheered. I mean really… all he does is kiss ass. First your asses, then The Miz for cheating to win the Rumble and stealing my main event at WrestleMania. I mean really I’m amazed your nose isn’t brown from all the shit that must have been on some of their asses that you’ve been kissing but your breath sure does smell like it. I mean really… its as if someone could kick your ass all over the ring and whip you and then the next week you’ll come out and be like… I’m John Cena and I love you guys and I have to give my props to Edge cause he was the better man. He kicked my ass so bad I had to have ass surgery to repair it.

I’m really going to be looking forward to your little speech next week just to see what kind of ass kissing you are going to do for me. I mean hell I’m champion why didn’t I get any praise for that but yet you gave CM Punk some praise for winning some little belt that my enforcer Umaga will one day take from him. It’s okay John Boy. It’s okay. Because history shows that I have your number and history has proven time and time again that I can kick your ass better and more often than anybody in the business. And this time… I’m planning on doing it again. But I’m doing it again because I need to. I need to win this. I have to win this.

You think you need to win but your ass sucks so bad you’ll just be kissing ass next week. I on the other hand was screwed in the Rumble. All that swear that Miz spilled in the ring caused me to lose my footing and that was why I fell over the top rope. It wasn’t cause he caused it or Sandow caused it. It was cause I lost my footing and because of that I’m out of a shot so what I have to do now is prove once again to each and every single one of those idiots in back and to you… that I am the best and that I deserve every single accolade that is given. And that is why you may say you need to win… but I’m telling you right now… BOY… that I’m going to win. Choke on that... bitch.

Edge’s face turns serious as he stares at John Cena.

BDC

Reaction score

Del Rio looks around himself and even behind him.

Alberto Del Rio: I'm sorry. I do not see Jeff Jarrett here. In fact, Ricardo is even away from ringside. No, when we face on Smackdown this week, you will be facing Del Rio and Del Rio alone! I do not need my associates to back me up. Can you say the same, Daniel? Unlike yourself, I fight my own battles. I have been known to act the Rudo at times. But what you see before you is a changed man; a man of the people! A MAN who will defend the honor of these dear fans to the end and will NOT stand by and watch them patronized by the likes of YES!

The crowd seems to agree with an explosive cheer that effects Daniel Bryan NOT at all.

normal_WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_2012_06_01_720p_HDTV_x264-vasylius_mp4_000595120.jpg

Alberto Del Rio: Dear Daniel, I do not care how well you or your associates oil yourselves. There is nothing perfect about you or ANY of YES, my friend. NOTHING at all. I and Jeffery are good friends and worthy competitors. We respect each other and bring with us the adoration of the crowd. I have only been absent due to a slight injury I received during Survivor Series. Or that is what I was told. I find it interesting that I was put on Medical leave the very month that YES had control of Smackdown! Hmm? A coincedence? I think not. But I am back now. And ready to face you for the title of UWF Smackdown Television Champion! This, I see as an honor which should be earned. I see this title as the trust of the people! The man who holds that belt should be both an able competitor and a hero for the people! Seeing that they get what they deserve week after week! Not talked down to by a couple of over-educated brats!

Daniel tries to wipe off a sarcastic grin to no avail.

Alberto Del Rio: What do I bring to the table? Well, I am from Mexican wrestling royalty. I was BRED to be a champion; of which I will be, my friend, and soon. For I intend to be the man to beat you in the ring and uphold the standard of what a Television Champion SHOULD be! A standard that says that a champion should be as honorable as he is athletic! That, instead of 'enlightening' these people, which is another word for ignoring them and doing what you want, a TRUE champion should entertain them truly in every way! To give of himself in every match and uphold the rules and NEVER use shortcuts or accept illegal help from his allies.

Suddenly, Alberto steps up and looks Daniel in the eye.

normal_WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_2012_06_01_720p_HDTV_x264-vasylius_mp4_000650920.jpg

Alberto Del Rio: And you? You and your compatriots ARE a cancerous tumor which needs to be surgically removed. You have infected the good people of Smackdown with your villainy for far too long. You are the unscrupulous dragon who assaults the good people of the UWF Universe with no regard for what is good, honorable or entertaining! And, I? I am the white knight who has come to champion their effort to rid Smackdown of YES once and for all!

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Ambrose gets off the ropes but stays where he is. He is almost jumping with excitement.

God help ME? God help ME!? You think I need God's help! No you need God's help. You're the one releasing your demons to fight me. You're heading right into my trap. I have no problem letting you know this because I know you won't beat me. If you really do manage to pick up the win, you'll be thrown in jail for manslaughter because you can do nothing short of kill me to put me away. You can finally prove to the world and more importantly, to yourself that you are the true champion of the world. The thing is though Jeff, it's not going to happen. You have the potential to do so but you don't have what it takes to unlock that potential.

You were right about one thing though, this Sunday will mark your Judgment Day. You won't like what you find out but you need to learn to accept it. You need to be pleased to know that you came oh so close to beating Dean Ambrose but you just couldn't do it. No shame there Jeff. You may think it's an ego I have or as you put it, unjustified confidence that I am invincible. I'm not invincible. I can die just like anyone else but I'm not as weak as you. It takes a lot to put me away as you'll find out because after you throw every ounce of your soul at me, you'll realize it's just not enough. When people face me, they are never the same. I've changed you already. Now normally I make people weaker. I physical destroy them and consume their souls. You on the other hand are different. I want you to become stronger. One day our paths will meet again and you will be better, faster and stronger. Then we shall go through this whole thing again.

Ambrose smiles at the thought of them facing off again.

With every breath we take, the day comes closer and closer to fruition. I can barely stand here and take looking at you. I want to punch you in your face and get this started right now. Don't think of it as an insult, it's actually a compliment. I can't wait to face you. The anticipation is killing me. Don't mistake my leaving for cowardice. I must leave now before I end up doing something I may regret later. I want you fully rested for this Sunday. The time for talk is over Jeff. Let us feast together in hell.

The crowd cheers as Ambrose exits the ring. He stands outside and begins walking backwards slowly with his arms outwards while facing Jeff Hardy, allowing Jeff to speak to him before he leaves the arena.

ambrose2-1.jpg

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

Bryan shakes his head at Del Rio as he lifts his microphone back up.

Daniel%252BBryan%252Bcalled%252Bfor%252BBig%252BShow%252Bto%252Bquit%252B20%252B1%252B2012%252BWWE%252Bmackdown%252BVideos%252BJan%252B20th%252B2012%252BWatch%252BOnline%252Bdownloads%252Bvideo.JPG

Daniel Bryan: Del Rio, I don't know which is worse: The verbal diarrhea that spews out of your mouth or the fact that these people actually believe it. Everything you say, everything that you've said tonight is completely wrong. Mexican wrestling royalty? Hardly. Well, OK maybe Mexican wrestling royalty because, we all know that Mexican wrestler doesn't matter whatsoever. What's your link to that so-called “kingdom” anyway? Oh yeah, that's right. Dos Caras. Dos Caras could never hang in the ring with me and neither can you. That's a fact. You're right. There is a reason why you've had a leave of absence, blaming an “injury”. It's because you were terrified. You were intimidated and merely only came out to “fight for the people” when it was safe. You're pathetic, Alberto.

The crowd can't believe what they're hearing as Bryan runs down Del Rio and his heritage.

Daniel Bryan: Look at me and tell me you aren't intimidated. I've been on a roll. I've been down in the trenches, taking on all comers, fighting and clawing and scratching for every bit of success I've gotten. Where have you been since debuting here in the UWF? You've been hiding behind Jeff Jarrett. If you're so great, Del Rio, then why was Jeff the one who was European Champion for months? Why did he get all of the spotlight and you simply played lackey? You held Karen's purse while Jeff was out fighting like a man. A poor excuse for a man but a man nonetheless. Del Rio, your empty threats and promises are just that: empty. There's no substance. Even right now, you claim to be a man of the people but no one really believes you. You won't take shortcuts or use illegal tactics. I'll believe that when I see it. Alberto, you're coming across as fake.

Daniel continues mowing down Del Rio as he just glares at Bryan.

img_7048_daniel-bryan-cuts-a-promo.jpg

Daniel Bryan: The only cancer I see is members of this roster, and for that fact, members of other rosters who just don't comprehend what Your Enlightened Saviors are trying to accomplish. We're not bad guys. The bad guys are the people who constantly put on these terrible and unwatchable shows, give opportunities to undeserving individuals and, most importantly, hold back prime talent from reaching their full potential. We have succeeded despite “the system” where people like Alberto Del Rio here only succeed because of undeserved opportunities but not this time. Not thing time because I won't allow it. If you want my Television Championship, I tell you what. Go on over to UWFShop.com and buy yourself a replica because that is the only way you can hold the Television Championship over your head. Del Rio, this is your big break, your chance to show the world what you're made of. Do you have what it takes? No. But will I continue to prove that I'm the best that this or any other company has ever seen? YES! YES! YES!

Daniel continues to scream “YES!” over and over.

Blizzard

Reaction score

As Edge lowers the microphone after an intense conclusion, Cena looked toward the audience with a smirk plastered across his face, as he raised the microphone to his lips, responding.

normal_005%7E261.jpg

John Cena: Nice entrance, Edge. Oh, and don't get it twisted, it's not because of your entrance music, it's because of mine, obviously, he-he.

Cena smiles, as Edge looks aggravated, and the audience cheers in Cena's favor, as he brushes off the jokingly approach, before speaking in a more serious tone.

John Cena: This Sunday, Edge. You are standing in front of the man who will simply will not take the loss and plan on walking away with the victory! I understand that you may have the urge to steal that show. And I understand that's what you do. But make no mistake about it, my friend. This Sunday on SmackDown, there's nothing you can do and say that is going to break my focus, or turn my attention away from the task at hand. Y'see, you think you got it all figured out. But I'm not falling for this idea of yours. And I don't believe for one second that you'll do anything other than cheat your way into the victory. Because regardless of what you say, I know when the going gets tough, the Ultimate Opportunist does whatever he can to get the job done. Trust me, man. After all these years, I know enough about you to know how your mind works at the end of the day.

Cena took a deep breath, as he continued.

John Cena: Apparently, Edge, you don't know the difference between kissing ass and showing appreciation for the better man. The better man won the Royal Rumble match so I'm congratulating him, something you need to invest in. You can make up excuses about how you fell off the top rope and was cheated out of your WrestleMania main event. You can say whatever you want to make you feel better but the truth of the matter is you lost! I admitted that I lost, so why can't you? That's an exception for now but that won't be after I beat you. Because after I beat you, there's no way you can make up any excuses. The result will be crystal clear, and who knows? I could end it with a Attitude Adjustment and slam you on your head or I could enjoy the screams coming from your mouth as I put you in the STF-U. How I end the match is irrelevant, all that matters is I end it to the point where you can safely say, "the better man won".

Cena nods his head, as he soaks in the audience's cheers, before continuing.

John Cena: If only they made our match a title match for your self-proclaimed Rated R European Championship. Just so I can strip you of the one thing that you believe makes you important around here. Unfortunately for me, and very fortunately for you, that's not going to happen. But I do have you in the ring, one on one. So it's fair to say you will not be walking away unscathed. I'm not like anyone else you've come to fight. You want to mention how you've had my number and defeated me in the past, I see the logic in that, and I congratulate you if you're confident. But there's a huge difference between confidence, and certainty. And on SmackDown, Edge? Whereas you may be confident? I am definitely a certainty!

Cena lowers the microphone, but cracks a smirk, as he slowly raises it up to his lips, before walking closer to Edge...

John Cena: Bitch.

The audience exploded in cheers, as Cena lowers the microphone, awaiting for Edge's response.​

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

You misguided fool. I was showing you how inferior your little deh deh deh dehhhhh crap doesn’t even compare to the awesomeness of Alterbridge. But of course you are too delusional to see that. You can’t seem to grasp the reality that there is nothing that you can do that I can do better and exceed past you. Its like talking to a child… you think you have everything figured out but yet you are some great mystery? You are the most transparent guy in the company. You and your five moves of doom, your Hulk Hogan style of hulking up. You and your goody goody talk except I got you talking more harshly. I mean you are supposed to be a role model to the kids yet you are using words like bitch? What kind of guy are you? You monster. You fiend. You dare soil the ears of these kids with your foul language?

Edge directs his attention towards the crowd.

Ladies and gentlemen I must apologize on behalf of my colleague here and his foul mouth. He is supposed to be your kid’s role model and not only is he not a champion, he is a proven loser, he shows that you can get whatever you want by brown nosing your bosses instead of working hard and earning it, and on top of that his filthy mouth is so putrid and disgusting the FCC would have a cow censoring every other word he says. He makes Eminem’s CDs sound like a children’s story. So to you Cena I say shame. Shame on you for your horribleness. Shame on you for teaching this generation such horrible manners. It is no wonder these people don’t understand what a true winner is when they see one such as a champion of my caliber and someone that spews shit from their mouth everytime they speak. I’m the bad guy here so I can say whatever I want. So suck on a tit.

Edge smirks a little after that last comment before continuing and directing his attention back on Cena.

So say what you will about my title… the only belt you have is that thing you wear to hold up your jean shorts which really… who in the hell still wears those? I mean you are so far behind the times it is no wonder you will never become a champion again. Even if my title were to be on the line here you wouldn’t even come close. The people of Europe would disown you in a second. They’d probably pray for the other Jeff to hold it over you. They’d take anybody over you. But they aren’t looking to replace their favorite champion ever. I am the best that they’ve ever had represent them. And yes I am saying I am better than Bulldog, Owen, Triple H, and all the other European champions of the past. I am the best the wrestling industry has ever seen or witnessed. And that is not just confidence… that is a certainty. As it will be absolutely certainly made crystal clear… that your sorry ass will not overcome any odds but will instead succumb to yet another loss as we will have to endure yet another sappy brown nosing job from you. But then again we are accustomed to your played out act. Aren’t we. So how about you take your own advice and STFU.

Edge lowers his mic with a smirk awaiting a response from Cena.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Sunday Night Smackdown! January 27th Card!

Have to say things are looking very nice. Matches have trash talks in them. Things are flowing on the blue brand very nicely :D

Blizzard

Reaction score

The audience floored the European Champion with boos, as Cena released a couple of slight chuckles. Cena looked down at his waist, as he rubbed his championship belt, before releasing a deep sigh. Cena scans the audience, as he continues.

normal_013%7E112.jpg

John Cena: You're a funny guy, Copeland. Has anyone ever told you that? Edge nods his head, and mutters "of course, I'm Edge!", as Cena chuckles. Yeah, yeah, you're right. You're Edge! You seem to have jokes for everything, don't you? You seem to make a good thing in a bad thing, but in your case, a bad thing in a good thing. And that right there? That's when I found out how the mind of Edge works. He-he, it's funny really. You seem to make jokes out of everything when you know stuff isn't going your way. I have all of these people on my side, where as when I say one thing, you seem to make a joke out of it to turn them against me. Newsflash, Edge, that's never going to happen! There's people out there who have opinions of myself, including negative, and I respect that. But, they have no choice but to respect me! So keep trying, and while you're at it, gain some respect for yourself because quite frankly? You're a joke and I'm gonna expose it come SmackDown.

Cena nods his head, as he soaks in the audience's cheers, before continuing.

John Cena: If anyone's a misguided fool, Edge, it's you, pal. You say the only belt I hold is the one I keep my out of style jean shorts up. That was a funny one, I'll give you that, Copeland. Clearly you see this Tag Team Championship belt. Cena unhooks his Tag Team Championship belt and raises it in the air for the world to see. As nothing but a cheap prop, and as much as I don't like it, I can't help but sort of agree. When Dean and I won these titles, we made a promise to each and every single one of you that this division is gonna light up soon because quite frankly, the tag team division isn't as active as it should be. And lately, that hasn't been working out too nicely in our favors. We seem to be the only tag team on the market, and now that Dean's the World Heavyweight Champion, that promise might take a while to be fulfilled. It's okay because this division? It's gonna come back and it's gonna come back better than ever, I guaran-damn-tee that!

The audience exploded in cheers, as Cena has a huge smile on his face, before continuing.

John Cena: If you think for half a second that you're walking out of this match the winner? Then you're not only full of it, you give a whole new meaning to the phrase, "counter-intelligence". You have the I.Q. of plaster. And on SmackDown? For every ingenious plan you ever thought about that failed, you better find yourself a new one. One that isn't foiled by victory. Because I made a promise that I... will... not... lose! I have all these people here supporting me and I can't let them down! You just don't understand, Edge, you never understood. You don't understand to have millions of supportive fans behind you. And hell, they aren't even fans, they're my family. And you simply don't let family down. With that being said, on SmackDown, I'm not gonna let family down. I'm gonna make my family proud as I show you why the champ... is... here!

The audience exploded in cheers, as Cena lowers the microphone, before raising his championship belt in the air, with a intense smirk plastered across his face. Cena exits the ring, his championship still in the air for the world to see before...​

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Edge watches as Cena exits the ring and starts his way up the ramp.

Yeah go on ahead keep walking. Get out of the ring of a true champion. And you see how memorable you are as a champion. You vow this and that and yet you always come up short. You vowed to keep your world title and you lost it to Rod Mysterio. You won it back only to lose it to Jiffy Hardy. You vowed to win the tag titles and make them mean something and yet you did nothing with them and unless someone looks up the record books they would still think that Sandy and the Coat Tail rider are still tag champs. You vowed that you would win the Royal Rumble and yet once again you came up short. You vow to win against me but instead of staying in the ring with me to end things you instead walk out cause you can’t handle the sight of someone better than you eyeing you down. You John Boy Cena are nothing but a coward.

I mean yeah I’m a funny guy. Yeah I make my jokes, I have my fun, I make people laugh but when I get down and serious… there is none better and I’m looking at you and you know that you are outmatched in every way except brute strength. That much I know you have an advantage over pretty much the entire roster. But that alone will not be enough as you’ve known you can be defeated time and time again. That you can lose time and time again. That these vows to win have been proven to be nothing more than futile talk. Nothing more than some guy talking out of his ass thinking that he is going to garner respect when in reality you are losing more and more footing, more and more respect because nobody can take your words for what they are. Instead they hear you and all they can do is believe the opposite and then wait for you to kiss ass because that has become your thing.

So understand this Johnny… I don’t have to think about walking out the winner. I know without a doubt that I’ll be the one walking out the winner. I’ll be the last man standing. Just like right here I’m the last man standing in the ring… the winner. I’ll be the last man standing after our match is over. I’m just making sure that you know that you are in over your head and rather than admit to it… you would much rather hide behind your words and faux respect that you feel you get from these people out there. But the difference between me and you… I live up to my word. And in the end… I will still be a real champion.

Edge raises his title high to a chorus of boos from the crowd.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Smackdown 2/1/13: Jeff Jarrett vs. Damien Sandow

[video=youtube;t0fXXBeeKBY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0fXXBeeKBY[/video]

Damien Sandows theme hits the arena, and the crowd react with boos seemingly louder than usual. Sandow walks through the curtain to the stage with a look of disgust with a microphone in hand.

ME_008_Photo_33.jpg

Sandow looks around the arena as he raises one finger up simultaneously with the microphone to his mouth as he begins to speak.

Damien Sandow:

If all of you were smart, you would take care your cameras out. Because it is the final time you see Jeff Jarrett, as you know him today. Allow me to beg your indulgence...

The crowd boos, denying his request as Sandow just shakes his head in disappointment.

I realize that some of you may feel bitter towards me, for defeating Mr. Guerrero in such a manner that would cause our general manager to terminate his contract. You all think I am the reason he is eradicated from your television screens, but you would be, as you are most of your ignorant lives, wrong. For it was not only by my hand, as my hand was forced. All of you who stated it was sad to see him go, have no one to blame but yourselves. You chose not to accept my teachings and so I needed to get your attention forcefully, the eradication of one Eduardo Guerrero was simply the beginning. Now you all know why I chose to pass on unfit opponents, but I will no longer choose to pass on subjecting all of you to abhorrent contest. Which is precisely why I am facing Jeff Jarrett, for I am not facing him to give his anger towards his partners failures meaning. He may see this as redemption, but this is simply another lesson set for the audience. I do not claim this will have the same consequence as my last bout, but it will have the same result.

Sandow walks up the steel steps and into the ring

Therefore, I have a suggestion for Mr. Jarrett. Remain backstage with your friend, look after him after his decisive defeat. And simply make your entrance on Fridays Serial, for your irrelevant opinion is not needed at this current moment. All that is needed of you, is your loss as an example to these ignoramuses. I have no desire in attempting to speak with you, as I know my vernacular is too much for someone of your quote unquote "intellect" to comprehend. I am already far to busy teaching these people a lesson, without having to attempt to explain what simple words mean to you. I thank you in advance for not subjecting all of us with your inept opinion, and I also thank you for assisting in the enlightenment of these people if only by doing what you and your partner do best...losing.

Damien Sandow smirks as the crowd boos, holding his head up high proud of himself.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
SD 2/1: Television Championship Bryan(c) vs Kendrick

YES! YES! YES!

[video=youtube;elyEQz7aG_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elyEQz7aG_A[/video]

The crowd immediately boos as current UWF Television Champion Daniel Bryan emerges from the back with a smirk on his face. He polishes the face of his title belt and then makes his way down the ramp.

DanielBryanEntrance3_crop_exact.jpg

Daniel gets to the bottom of the ramp, crowd still showering him in boos and climbs onto the apron and scales the top rope and holds his title belt high and screams “YES!â€￾ much to the crowd's chagrin. He then enters the ring and is handed a microphone. He waits a few moments before beginning.

Bryan_display_image.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Last week, I made my voice heard. I declared to the entire world that no one is going to forget about Daniel Bryan. I said that I would beat Alberto Del Rio, that joke of a professional wrestler and retain my Television Championship and I did just that. It was only until that redneck country boy Jeff Jarrett stuck his nose in my business when it shifted into a personal issue. What I was doing to Alberto wasn't personal. I was sending a message to the SmackDown roster to never take me lightly like Del Rio did. Jeff Jarrett, you will be dealt with personally but this week, I have my championship to defend. This week, yet another undeserved opportunity goes to a peon of the roster, a small blip on the radar in Brian Kendrick.

The crowd gives out a mixed response to Kendrick's name, which Bryan picks up on.

Daniel Bryan: See? Even these people, these weak-minded people in the audience know that you don't belong in the ring with me. They know you shouldn't be getting a title shot, especially against the greatest champion on the entire roster, RAW and NXT included. Brian, you and I are no stranger to one another. We used to wrestle each other on the independent circuit. From small town to small town, from bingo hall to county fairs, we would travel together. We had a lot in common at that point in time. Two guys, smaller guys looking to break through. But, Brian, that is where our similarities end because, while you floundered along and blew every opportunity you were ever given, I took advantage of mine and became a bigger superstar than anyone would've ever guessed. I am the franchise player of the UWF and I have proved it time in and time out. No one is a bigger merchandise seller than I am, I see the numbers. But, not only is it because of those superficial reasons. It's also because, while you've always maintained your mediocrity, I've honed my craft and I became The Best Wrestler In The World. Ask Dean Ambrose, the current World Heavyweight Champion and someone who just can't seem to beat me 1..2..3.

The crowd is booing Bryan like crazy, as everything he says garners heat. Bryan strokes his beard then goes on speaking.

Ul9uUUx0TXhjZ1Ex_o_daniel-bryan-promo-smackdown-012012.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Brian, you don't stand a chance. It seems very childish to say, but I mean, look at the facts. The odds all favor me and I already know your rebuttal so save it. This isn't going to be your Rocky Balboa story. I'm the Russian here and the implausible comeback will not happen. I will destroy you. I'm not the same Daniel Bryan who you wrestled for a ham sandwich and a cup of coffee every single night. This is a bonafide superstar. This is a living legend. Daniel Bryan is the greatest UWF Television Champion in history, one-half of the greatest Tag Team in UWF history and I am, whether you, these fans, management or my fellow co-workers like it or not, The Face of UWF. Yes.....I am.

Daniel lowers his microphone as a smile creeps across his face.

BDC

Reaction score
Re: Smackdown 2/1/13: Jeff Jarrett vs. Damien Sandow

[video=youtube;E62RjfmI5to]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E62RjfmI5to[/video]

jarrett_main.jpg

Suddenly, the hardrockin' rifts of the pulse pounding entrance music for the one and only Tennessean King of the Mountain gets EVERYONE'S attention. It especially turns the head of one Damien Sandow who gives a smug little grin like it's precisely what he wanted and expected. Jarrett wastes no time, but steps slowly out onto stage and just stares straight at Sandow. The crowd is going crazy about now, but Jeff doesn't notice. He's too busy locking eyes with his future opponent. Finally, after a long pause on stage, the music fades and Jarrett jumps into it.

Jeff Jarrett: Sandow, your going to have to beg your own indulgences right now. I got something to say to your goat faced boy friend!

Sandow scrunches his face up a bit at that dig. But Jarrett isn't finished.

Jeff Jarrett: Daniels! I got no problem with you beating my friend, Alberto , fair and square in the ring. But you go take a cheap shot and take advantage of a real man when he's down, and I got plenty a problems with that, boy! You, your chubby little choir boy and this piece of filth in the ring have run rough shod over Smackdown about long enough! I said from the beginning I was gonna shut the mouth of each and every member of YES, one by one and I meant it! As I recollect, I put a final nail in the coffin in Bray's little red wagon long ago. So that leaves you and Sunshine in the ring. So, after I take your over educated, overcompensating, jack ass buddy down on Smackdown, I fully expect to see your ass in the ring for a little ass kickin' of your own!

Jarrett paces for a moment as the crowd erupts in exaltation. Suddenly, Jeff shoots Sandow a look.

Jeff Jarrett: And, Sandy, don't think ole Double J has forgotten your sorry, pink panty wearin' ass! You saunter up to that ring and all you got ta say to me is stay home? Wait for my loss? Hmm...ok.... (Looks like he's actually thinking it over)...how about HELL NO! Hummm...How about I come down there and take care of your ass tonight so I can cut to the chase and get to that other beard wearing freak sooner than later!

As Sandow begins to give orders to the officials at ringside, Jarrett begins to walk down to the ring.

jeff_jarrett_2.jpg

Jeff Jarrett (as he storms to the ring): I've warned you idiots for the last time! Tonight, all bets are off! The talking, especially from your pompous vocabulary of words that haven't been used since the freakin' American Revolution, is over!! A fortnight? Really? TONIGHT, all YES's become NO! And all YOUR ENTITLED Self-appointed Savior's asses are MINE!!

NOTE TO REY: Hope you got more in the tank, cause this was just the opening volley. I can totally drop one Thursday night...so lets do this...