UWF - Past Smackdown Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: Friday Night Smackdown 2/8/13: Triple H vs. Edge

Triple H mouths to Edge, "I'm a pussy, huh?" and makes his way back down the ramp, inspiring cheers from the crowd as he re-enters the ring and picks his microphone back up, grabbing Edge by the shirt collar and standing nose-to-nose with him, seething with rage.

HHH-Angry.gif

"The Game" Triple H:

You never left? You seem to have conveniently forgotten how you ended up on Smackdown in the first place, I haven't. You ended up on Smackdown because while you were a member of the Raw roster you lost one match to Stone Cold and threw a hissy fit on D'Angelo Dinero and he released you. Luckily for you, Desmond Wolfe decided to look past the fact that you're a whiny little bitch and signed you to a talent contract, and while you haven't left yet, you were considering it very recently. I was behind the scenes, so I know. Why? Well these people have their opinions and I have mine, Edge. Personally I think you were feeling down about yourself because you couldn't win the World Championship after getting an overly generous amount of attempts at it. You couldn't beat Cena, you couldn't beat Hardy, you couldn't even beat Rey Mysterio who was running around pretending to be Captain Marvel.

But it doesn't matter that you almost left, I'm glad you didn't, because if you had I wouldn't be able to kick the living shit out of you this Friday night. And I'm going to do it to such a degree that these people are going to wonder why you ever left the tag team division, they're going to wonder why you ever got a singles push, I am going to give you such a monumental ass whooping that the cast of Haven is going to feel it. And as far as not being able to walk away, not only will you be unable to put enough weight on your legs to walk out of the ring and up the ramp on Smackdown, I will Pedigree you into full body paralysis because that's what assholes like me do to pussies like you.

Game On, Adam.

Triple H pushes him backward and smacks the microphone out of his hand, shouting at him to pick it up, daring him.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Edge reaches down not taking his eyes off of Triple H for one second as he is nearly seething.

The Rated R European Champion Edge:
You bring up one little match… one little idiotic moment on Raw when Stone Cold did some shit and I left. But nobody else brings that up. Nobody even mentions that and you know why? Because that is bullshit. Everyone knows that I’m completely different from that time and now. Everyone knows that I’m nothing like that pussy that was on Raw. This is the new and improved Edge that has been doing things that you could only dream of. And as far as not being able to beat anybody… get your facts straight there Junior… I did kick the ass of that little Mexican Super Hero Speedy Gonzalez or whatever he thinks he is this week. Cena got lucky and Jeff… well he was too high on crack to feel much pain. Dare you to try to kick his ass.

But I’m glad you came back in the ring. I am glad you did because now I can see in your eyes that you do have a desire. You do have a want to fight. You do have this urge to just do something to stop me. Do something to shut me up. Do something to ensure that in the end you will bet he last man standing but I’m looking you in the eyes boy and I’m telling you that you are about to encounter a fight that you have a snowball’s chance in hell of winning. You are barking up the wrong tree dealing with a bull and that bull is about to gore you to death and then stomp on your sorry ass for good measure. But at least you are showing more balls than most of the guys on the roster… for that I will give you credit… but with credit… well there comes the other thing. The ass whooping that must follow afterwards because you think… now you think… now you believe that you have everything figured out and now you believe that you can take me on. That you can beat me.

YOU CAN’T BEAT ME! And on Smackdown I’m going to beat you down worse than Ike beat Tina.

Edge lowers his mic once more.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Triple H responds as soon as Edge lowers his microphone.

HHH.jpg

"The Game" Triple H:

Trust me, Edge, I'd love to pick up Rey Mysterio and spinebuster him into this mat until he stomach tattoos fell off, not only because it'd be fun but because I know I could beat him far worse on a bad day than you could on your best. The only thing stopping me is the fact that he's not in the company at the moment.

Edge looks as if he's going to speak again but Triple H stops him.

Don't correct me, "rock star", I know you were talking about Jeff, and make no mistake about it that the same thing applies, I would hit him so hard that the eyes in his head and the eyes he paints onto his eyelids would be competing to see which set could roll back into his skull faster. And since you brought up Cena, and continue to bring up Cena, might I add, if you slot him into that role, the story would go the exact same way, with the color being Pedigreed out of his shirt like it was bleached.

I bring up that incident on Raw because I'm not convinced that you aren't the same man you were then, you have everyone else in the back from Vince McMahon to Fred in catering believing that you've changed but until I see it for myself, I'm not going to hop on that bandwagon just yet. When I look across this ring at you, I see the goofball that used to play with kazoos and pretend he was a vampire trying to do his best Incredible Hulk impression so that everyone listening thinks he's tough. Well there are certainly people eating out of the palm of your hand right now, I can practically see their saliva, but I'm not one of them, Edge, or is it Ike?

Whatever it is that you want to be called, be it Ike Turner or Conquistador Uno, it doesn't make a difference to me because you're going to be calling me Mr. Levesque come Friday, in between coughs of blood and spits of teeth, that is. It's become that personal, Adam, so personal that this beating will escalate to the point that it will cease to be the "Game" Triple H physically dominating the "Rated R Superstar" Edge for the sheer spectacle of putting on an engaging wrestling match and gradually go through a metamorphosis until it becomes what I fully intend it to be, Paul the man beating up Adam the boy because he woke up this morning and decided that I was that guy to mess with!

They won't even need to mic the ring to amplify the sound, that's how hard I'm going to hit you and kick you and throw you around the ring, to the point that your agony will be heard all the way in the bathroom on the other side of the venue. The arena will be shrouded in such stunned silence at the mere feat of me dominating you the way I'm going to dominate you that the owners of the building that Smackdown will be in next week will call Vince and tell him that they don't want to house our event if I'm going to be there.

Make the mistake of taking me lightly after knowing all this. Go ahead, attempt to call my bluff as though there was one, I'm sure you have a riveting joke or a smart ass retort that I simply won't be able to recover from. Choose your words carefully.

Triple H lowers his microphone, waiting on Edge to respond.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Edge simply stares as he isn't seething as much as he was earlier and a smirk almost creeps on his face as he raises his mic once more.

The Rated R European champion Edge:
I’m starting to believe that you really just enjoy the sound of your own voice cause I can say that I’m tired of it and hope that sometime during the match there will be a chance for me to nail you in your throat and hopefully cause your esophagus to collapse on itself. That way I will no longer have to be plagued by this nonsensical banter that you keep spewing from your mouth. Matter of fact you want a joke? I have one. I have some breath mints for you cause the amount of bullshit that you are talking is starting to stink up the place.

So yeah… you say don’t correct you but hey I’m only doing what needs to be done. You want to create false accusations against me to try to make yourself look better I’m going to be sure to correct you on that which is why I said I kicked Rod Mysterio’s ass while you stand there thinking you know everything and just assumed that Mexican Jumping Bean stood a chance against someone like me. Dumbass.

But as far as comparing who I am now to who I was on Raw… think about this for a second Einstein. That Edge lasted one match… I’ve been here since Vengeance. That in itself should show you I’m not the same Edge but am better. Not only that but I’m also a champion. What has that Edge done? What have you done. Matter of fact the both of you are the same… nothing but talk. All bark and no bite. And I can see that the analogy went over your dumb head but then again… you’re such an idiot it was almost expected that you wouldn’t get it. But I knew that there would be those out there that would understand this. But don’t worry I’ll give you another one.

So about this beating that you claim you want to put on me… and why is that again? Because I’m just so much better than you on the mic? Because I just call things for what they are and you can’t stand that. Because I’m just that much better than you? Well that is understandable. But really… it doesn’t matter to me that you want to try to beat me that badly because in the end… it will be your anger that will blind you. And you call yourself the Cerebral Assassin. What a joke.

So not only am I calling you on your bluff, I’m telling you that you are a straight lie. That you are nothing more than one of those type of people that wanna talk up a big game. That you want to just sound like a big man but you aren’t. I’m telling you that you aren’t going to do it. You aren’t going to succeed. That you aren’t going to be able to overcome these odds. That you just won’t be able to succeed in your return match.

So to not come off as a liar… I’m going to make you look worse than Rhianna did after Chris Brown made her his bitch. That is just an example of what is to come.

Edge lowers his mic once again.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Friday Night Smackdown 2/22/13: Triple H vs. Bray Wyatt

IT'S TIME TO PLAY THE GAME

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

MWU HA HA HA HA HA!

[video=youtube;QbtTgkdIOiM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbtTgkdIOiM[/video]

The fans in attendance erupt into cheers as the well-known Motörhead theme begins to blare over the PA system, letting everyone within earshot know that they're about to be joined by the one and only Triple H. In no time at all, he walks out onto the stage, his head hung as he stands there, the neon lights flashing on his body. He looks up and sprays water forward from his mouth as he makes his way down the ramp. Once arriving at the bottom of it, he climbs onto the ring apron and takes a drink from the water bottle he's carrying, throwing it down as he looks out into the crowd before throwing his head and arms back, spraying water into the air. Triple H enters the ring through the ropes and motions to the ringside official for a microphone. He is granted one as the lights come up and his music fades out to silence.

h3-1.jpg

Last week was the official in-ring return of yours truly, "The Game" Triple H, a moment that I, at one point in time, thought I'd never see. The lights were on bright in the Pepsi Center and not a single person in Denver, Colorado was sitting down while that match was going on, from the opening chords of my entrance theme to the closing bell ringing and the winner being declared.

I was not the winner that evening, my hand was not raised in victory but that doesn't matter to me because I gave as good as I got in that encounter. True to my own words, I didn't get blown up in the first few minutes, I didn't injure myself, and my natural instincts came back to me in no time at all, the fact that it took three attempts to Spear me is proof of that.

Edge was not handed his win, he fought tooth and nail and he earned it and proved to me and I'd say he proved to a lot of you too that there's a reason he's not only got some gold around his waist, but he's a key player every Friday night.

But that was last week, it's in the past and after this week, you aren't going to remember it as anything more than the starting point of an example I intend to set. I claimed that I was back for more than a one-off, I claimed that I'm just as much "The Game" now as I ever was, and week after week I will continue to validate those claims and my consistency will become something of such remarkable legend that the only thing that will be comparable to it will be the things I accomplish with that consistency.

This week I face Bray Wyatt, a man that, unlike Edge, will be a fresh opponent for me. Because we have never faced off before, I don't know what to expect from him at all. I'm not familiar with the way he carries himself in the ring, I don't know what style he works or what moves are in his repertoire but ya know what? That's the biggest part of the fun.

The only thing I know for certain is what Bray Wyatt can expect when he steps into the ring with Triple H. You can expect to be hit harder than you've ever been hit before each time I strike you. You can look forward to being thrown around this ring like you don't know a thing about wrestling. But most of all, you can anticipate your Ferrari engine sputtering to a halt and me walking away with the victory.

I am the "Cerebral Assassin", and I don't call myself that for the sake of having my own moniker or giving the merchandisers something to print on a t-shirt, I was given that name and continue to answer to it because I wrote the book on mind games. Where most men stop at mere intimidation tactics and funning around, I push the envelope further and your mind becomes my game and I hunt it down with every trick in the book until I have satisfactorily picked apart every facet of your being, exploiting every weakness and breaking you down to the lowest possible form.

Next Friday night, I kill again. Start game.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
UWF Smackdown: Alberto Del Rio vs. Damien Sandow

HIAC12_Photo_24_zps30834270.jpg

Damien Sandow:

Please remain silent, someone of higher intellect, higher esteem, and higher importance is speaking.

The crowd boos louder and Sandow shakes his head in disappointment.

That is your cue, to pay attention. If anything, you should all pull out pens and paper so that you may learn from me, now set a good example to your impressionable children and remain silent when I am speaking, Thank you.

The crowd doesn't comply, Damien simply continues.

As your intellectual savior it is my duty, nay, my passion to help enlighten all of you in any way possible. In the weeks prior I've had to take part in bouts beneath my true ability, and I have taken these bouts as chances to show you all that simply because I wish not to be around such pedestrians does not mean I am frightened of them in any way. I showed how easily I could best them, I had one superstars final bout in this company and I bested that Tennessean hothead Jeff Jarrett. So you can understand why I have grown weary of these people, and yet our antediluvian general manager feels the need to once more force me to face someone of such a lower standard. I was the final man eliminated in the Royal Rumble bout, a position that almost assures that person is destined for great things ahead especially as my brands greatest representative in the trio-branded event. And yet instead of receiving the rematch clause I was never given after an unfair interference in my title bout or a rightful contendership opportunity after owning victories over four of the six people who have held the Worlds Heavyweight Championship. I am facing one Alberto Del Rio.

The crowd pops for Del Rio, Sandow looks disgusted as he climbs up the steel steps and gets in the ring.

A man who has money, and at the very least some resemblance of talent, but is lacking the ability to help people with these gifts. I offer you enlightenment, what was the last thing this rich man has given you? See Mr. Del Rio calls himself the Mexican Aristocrat, now aristocrat has many meanings but either he means he is of exceptional rank which is untrue, or that he is the best of a certain thing. In this case he makes sure to add Mexican to that name, therefore he believes himself to simply be the best Mexican there is. Either way this man believes himself better than all of you, and that is his downfall...for I know I am better than each and every one of you but...

The crowd boos heavily but Sandow raises a finger.

Silence!...As I was saying, I know I am better than you all but I choose to help you with that in mind, as I know I am better I attempt to enlighten you all so you may become better than yourselves. This man does not want to help you, he wishes you to remain ignorant fools so that he may continue to boast about himself. This man is simply a bad example to all of you, and quite frankly an unfit opponent which is why I am announcing that I shall not be facing Mr. Del Rio so as to not further your descent to the doldrums of ignorance by exposing you to such an abhorrent contest. I have bested two men who the Hispanic people see as heroes, and simply Alberto Del Rio is not on my list of conquest. I will however extend to Mr. Del Rio an offer, You have the tools but you lack the knowledge so the offer is to leave that neanderthal you hang around with today and follow my lead. So that by my hand you can help enlighten not only yourself but all of these people, in fact i could even attempt to help you learn the English Language properly, all you will need to do is to arrive on the Smackdown Serial and forfeit the bout to myself.

BDC

Reaction score
Re: UWF Smackdown: Alberto Del Rio vs. Damien Sandow

Suddenly, as if in answer, the Theme music for the Hispanic King of the Mountain, one half of the Kings of Wrestling, Alberto Del Rio, plays as the Mexican Aristocrat smiles from ear to ear. He plays to the crowd with his usual gestures and calling to the crowd as Sandow scowls from the ring.

RAW_940_Photo_041.jpg

Without hesitation, Del rio runs down the ramp and hits the ring as his personal ring announcer follows bellowing his introduction:

Señoras y señores:
Mente intelectual en todo el mundo!
Permítame presentarle a usted, el hombre más inteligente que conozco!
Se realiza con el aire de sofisticación y elegancia que sólo puede venir de la cría de la aristocracia!
Tampoco tiene que probar su inteligencia ya que muestra con sus palabras y con las obras!
Él es su salvador verdadero intelectual!
Alllllllllllllllllllllllllllbeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtoooooooooooooo
Delllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiioooooooooooooooooooooooo!

By this time, Del Rio is already in the ring and facing Sandow, eye to eye.

Alberto Del Rio: My name is Alberto Del Rio and, if there is a savior for the masses, my friend, I am he! You see, Damien, you come to this ring day in and day out and berate these poor souls. You talk DOWN to them and insult them on a weekly basis. Now, that does not sound like someone wishing to help the masses, to me. Oh, no! It sounds like someone wishing to prove his intellectual superiority when, in truth, one who is intellectually superior has no need to 'show off' to prove his point. No, a learned man such as yourself and yours truly need not flaunt it or use it like a bat to beat these poor people down. If you want to help them, Damien, you could start by not talking.

Alberto walks around the ring, but continues to talk to Sandow.

Alberto1.png

Alberto Del Rio: Yes, Damien, I AM Mexican Aristocracy. That means I was born of a noble family with the blood of KINGS in all our veins! And the Del Rios no longer use such a position to LORD it over the people. Oh, no, we use it to raise my people up; to help them have a better life. And that is something that you, Damien will never be able to do nor do you care to. We are both learned men. We have both engendered an education. But we have not both been given the upbringing to handle it. Now, not to insult where you came from. For I believe that, no matter your breeding, you can aspire to great things! But, Mr. Sandow, it becomes obvious every time you open your mouth that you have not been raised to handle your newly gained mental prowess with the grace and charm that is needed.

Alberto turns back to Damien and looks him in the eye.

Alberto Del Rio: Now, as to your....offer...

Del Rio paces for a moment struggling with something, but comes back quickly and decisively.

Alberto Del Rio: You offer to make me like you. You offer to model me after yourself. And, in turn, you would want the whole UWF Universe to follow suit and become like you. Is that what I am hearing?

Sandow seems ecstatic as he smiles and nods in fervent agreement.

Alberto Del Rio leans into Sandow: As my FRIEND, Jeffrey, would say, NO CHANCE IN A HELL!

The crowd erupts as Damien goes back to his standby face; the scowl.

Alberto Del Rio: That 'neanderthal', as you put it, has more grace and manners than you on your best day, my friend! You are rude, obstinate, insulting and down right ignorant! For, someone of intelligence would never act like the buffoon you have become! I think, instead of saying 'YOU'RE WELCOME', you should say 'I'M SORRY'! And apologize to all of these decent, hard working people!

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Ambrose & Cena vs Edge & Bryan

Cause Really I'm A Psycho

[video=youtube;B8ehdkBucSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8ehdkBucSc[/video]

Dean Ambrose comes walking out with both the World Heavyweight Championship and the UWF Tag Team Championship around his shoulders. The crowd is going wild as Ambrose lifts both titles above his head. He heads straight to the ring and is handed a mic.

Dean Ambrose
No Way Out. John Cena and I will face the duo who have nothing better to do than try and gain some recognition against us. It's actually a very smart plan and yet potentially career ending. There is no doubt in my mind that we'll beat Christian and Robert Roode just as bad as we beat Christian this past RAW. John and I have been doing nothing but picking up win after win and getting a full head of momentum. Edge and Daniel Bryan have no idea what they're getting into. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that they've both called for this match to be cancelled. I've beaten both of them before. Hell after next week, I won't be able to count on my fingers how many times I've beaten Daniel Bryan. Bryan however can count on one finger how many times he's beaten me. But don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining that I get another crack at him. Ya' see, last time we fought, he got himself disqualified in order to retain the Television Championship. If he didn't do that, I might not be the World Heavyweight Champion right now. Then again, I could also just have nearly every championship on Smackdown.

The crowd is behind the idea of Ambrose holding all the gold.

But I don't need all that to prove how great a champion I am. Daniel Bryan knows this a hundred times over but the last time I fought Edge, you could say he was a completely different person. I look forward to fighting this new Edge. I'd like to fight you one on one but this tag match is good enough. I know you beat Jeff Jarret to win that title and I've never really fought him but I do know that his mediocre leadership led to me losing against your tag team partners idiotic band of misfits so I congratulate you on becoming the European Champion but I'm not impressed. You want to impress me Edge? You want to impress these people and the higher ups that you're actually deserving of becoming a World Heavyweight Champion? Win. I know it's hard since Daniel Bryan is on your team but at least try and make an impression. I'm going to Wrestlemania as the World Heavyweight Champion. That's a fact! But who would dare face me? The Miz? If he cherishes his life, he'll stay away from me. John managed to beat the former champion Jeff Hardy. It seems like my own tag team partner is the best candidate for my opponent. That is unless someone decides to step up and they need to do it soon.

Ambrose starts to walk back and forth around the ring calmly. He then gets a smile across his face and falls down to the mat lying face up.

I've never actually looked up at the ceiling like this. As most of you know, I rarely get defeated. I know Daniel Bryan and Edge can tell you every single crack in every arena because that's how useless they are. I almost find it a shame that they're considered "champions". I can't wait to prove to the world that they're nothing but flukes. It'll send the ultimate message. Even all time greats like Edge and technical masterminds like Daniel Bryan fail in comparison to myself! And John Cena. John and I already sent a message to Christian. A very bloody message. Hopefully he understands just what he's gotten himself into but you two, well I'm going to have fun with you. I know you're both back there conferring with each other. Swapping stories about how the great Dean Ambrose has bested you. Thinking up strategies of how to win this match. I know what your strategy is but don't forget though, John Cena is no cake walk. I've never beaten him just as he's never beaten me. We're the two most dominant wrestlers in all of UWF. So let me give you two a piece of advice...Run away.

Dean starts to laugh as he stays lying there in the middle of the ring laying face up. His laughter is soon cut off.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: Ambrose & Cena vs Edge & Bryan

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

[video=youtube;4v1zuIYNoFw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v1zuIYNoFw[/video]

The crowd is a buzz as “Am I A Psycho” by Tech N9ne begins to play but the buzz quickly turns to boos as the Rated R European Champion comes out.

With his belt shining bright he makes his way down the ramp and enters the ring. The boos don’t let up but instead intensify almost drowning out the entrance music as Edge removes his shades and pulls out his mic.

Well well well… if it isn’t the great and mighty Dean Ambrose. Our illustrious world heavyweight champion. The self proclaimed psycho of the UWF. Oh yeah and one half of the world tag champions. A belt that most everybody has forgotten. I mean I can tell you that unless I’m reminded that you and John Boy are tag champions I wouldn’t even know who the tag champs were so why not just get rid of those belts and hold on to that one belt you hold so dear to you for now. Because I can tell you that the time will come soon enough when it will be you and I standing in the ring one on one. It is the match that is destiny but I also know it is the match that you will do anything and everything in your power to avoid because the Edge that you saw before… is nothing compared to the man that you see before you now. The man that knows how to carry gold and is a true champion. A man that is not afraid of a single fight no matter who it is. I’ve faced them all and well… I have to say I’ve grown bored and have looked forward to this altercation.

Because you see people look at you and they give you the label as being a psycho and why? Because you hit yourself with a chair? That’s it? If anything… it makes you predictable. It makes you a simple minded fool. But then again these people eat up anything that you tell them too. They will cheer anything and boo the true success stories in UWF which is why they boo me and cheer for someone like you. Now as far as you and John Boy Cena goes… the two happiest go lucky guys on the planet… have fun at No Way Out against Christian and Roode. Surely you two can have an easy time against some Raw guys. Not like they are any challenge. But you are facing off against the best of Smackdown… and some nerdy vegan. And when you face off against the best of Smackdown you better be sure to bring the best game that you got. You better be sure that you bring everything you have and then some. You just better be ready to do anything and everything that your feeble little mind can conjure up because it is going to take every single brain cell you have and then some to even come close against a mastermind such as myself. Because what you fail to realize is that a loss or two can propel you further than some wins. I’ll let you ponder on that for a second.

Edge pauses for a few seconds to let Ambrose ponder on it before continuing.

I didn’t think you’d understand but then to explain something like that would take quite a long time to explain to a simpleton like yourself. So rather than fill you in on all the details… just understand that I have plenty more advantages over you than you would ever care to fathom. And when it comes down to it… it is really between you and me. That Vegan and Goody Goody can do whatever the want but in the end… this is what it is all about. Because while you don’t care to hold all the gold… I do. I want to ensure that there is nobody in the UWF that will have some senseless delusion that they are better than me and will use something like that gold you carry around as their reason. I want to ensure that all know that there is none out there better, none out there greater, and none out there that will be able to surpass me. The other Jeff was easy pickings. You on the other hand would be fun since I could just beat you senseless for a good while since I know you can take it. And then after that take your title. Because as I look forward to WrestleMania… I see nobody worthy of challenging me for my belt… but as far as that belt of yours… that will soon be mine. That… is a guarantee.

Edge lowers his mic eyeing down Ambrose before…

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats

Sandow looks around the crowd, shaking his head before he turns to Del Rio.

SD_695_Photo_018.jpg

Damien Sandow:

I'm Sorry

The audience doesn't know how to react as Sandow seems to follow Del Rios advice, Sandow turns to the crowd

Truly sorry, for as I gaze upon each and every one of you that is the only feeling that washes over me. I cannot help but feel sorry for you unfortunate people, whether you be wealthy or poor in income, each of you are all intellectually and morally destitute. Just like you Mr. Del Rio, and you will never open your eyes alone. You, unlike all of them, are financially capable of educating yourself with art or literature and yet you choose to spend that money in different vehicles. You must learn that no matter how expensive your clothes, it is the man underneath them and specifically their minds that is of any worth. We are not both "learned" men, if anything I am the only "Educated" man in this arena. And come Friday Nights serial you will be educated, and once I teach you that lesson you may rethink your position in this company.

Sandow walks around the ring, switching positions with Del Rio so the tron is behind him

I have nothing to prove my misinformed friend, I am obviously intellectually superior but I use that knowledge not to show off like you do with your wealth. I choose to help, you do not attempt to make them rich, but I attempt to make them smart. And as they drown in the sea of ineptitude, I shall save them and not simply drag them from the roaring waters but I shall also teach them how to swim so they never worry about drowning again. Thus is the result of my era of Enlightenment, my mission is of grander importance than your childish want for retribution after your loss, which is precisely why this bout is so...miniscule...you must see it from my perspective. When you are a man of my higher intelligence, you know just how to emerge victorious from the both, this intellect, this ability, and this talent...it makes a life in which you compete in matches such as this...seem rather pedestrian. No matter...

Damien steps out through the ropes to the ring apron.

As I have defeated the King of Mystery, and I have eradicated the Lying, cheating, and stealing warrior, so defeating the imbecile from the River shall be no trouble...Good day sir.

ooc: Sorry it took so long, just got back to working after months of recovery so I was in no state to tt lulz.

Last edited:

BDC

Reaction score

Alberto Del Rio: Oh, Damien. You bring to mind something that Jeffery says frequently about you and those like you. He calls you…how you say…an educated idiot Jackass!

normal_WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_2012_06_01_720p_HDTV_x264-vasylius_mp4_000595120.jpg

The crowd erupts as Del Rio smiles.

Alberto Del Rio: But, if you think that you are going to somehow educate me in the ring this Friday, then you are sadly mistaken. For, you see, the ring is the Del Rio’s classroom where WE are the professors of the fine art of wrestling. It is there that the luchadores of old TEACH the ballet of movement and grace that people like you will never understand or duplicate. You see, Damien, it is the luchadore that has PERFECTED the art of professional wrestling and it is the Del Rio family that is Kings and Queens of the Mexican luchadores. I swore not long ago to return to those roots and show myself for what I am: luchadore supremo! No, enlightened savior, you are not. There is no grace in you; no art. You are merely one of many brutes that attempts to beat us down instead with your big words! Your hollow, meaningless words…

Suddenly, the smile goes away from Alberto’s lips.

Alberto Del Rio: Now, correct me if I’m wrong…and I am sure you will…but wasn’t Mr. Jarrett and I who bested you and your portly little cult leader, Bray? Wasn’t us, the King of the Mountains, that humbled you in the ring; proving our tag team superiority? No, dear Mr. Sandow, I believe we have proven our ability to best you in the ring as a tag team. In fact, I believe that our General Manager should be taking notice to give us a tag title match very soon! But, before he does that, there is one final task Jeffery and I wish to accomplish. And that is finishing Your Enlightened Saviors off in the ring once and for all…not one of you…not two of you…but ALL THREE!!

The crowd goes nuts and begins to chant: ALL THREE! ALL THREE!

Alberto Del Rio: Now, you will say you have already done this at Survivor Series last year. BUT, if you remember correctly, it was with the help of one SHOW OFF, Dolph Ziggler. NO, we are still owed our chance to destroy your sickness once and for all! To bury the three of you in one fail swoop! To make the YES….a NO! To end the age of arrogant, artificial enlightenment once and for ALL!!

normal_WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_2012_06_01_720p_HDTV_x264-vasylius_mp4_000650920.jpg

And, with that, the crowd explodes and Del Rio simply stares down Sandow awaiting a response…​

occ: It's all good, Rey! Good to have ya back!

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Re: Friday Night Smackdown 2/22/13: Triple H vs. Bray Wyatt

Suddenly a voice is heard throughout the arena, which is soon recognised to be that of Bray Wyatt who appears up on the titantron on a black background, presumably in an undisclosed location.

tumblr_mhkzlbeH1X1qdkrl2o1_250.gif

Bray Wyatt: Games?, someone should have told me we were playing games!, I love playing games!. I play all sorts of fun games, Hunter. I like to play pretend. Like, let's just pretend for one little moment that our match this week is meaningless. Let's just think for one second that our match this week won't have it's hand in the fate of mankind. Let's play that game, Hunter. Or if you'd rather we could play another game, and your name gave me the idea for this one, it's the game where you're the prey and I'm the hunter. Imagine that game, Hunter. I'd like to play that game, I'd just love to stalk you, to psych you out, man, that'd be fun!... that would be great fun!. Then I can get you in my sight and I can shoot you down, skin you, hang you on my wall and look at you like the trophy kill you will be this week for me. A real prize head for the stake. A reminder to the world of just who I am, and what I can do.

For the past few months I've fallen to inferior men. The likes of Jeff Jarrett, Edge, John Cena... to name a few. Those days are coming to an end. I've been conserving my energy. Waiting, biding my time, for the moment when the world sees just who Bray Wyatt is. People don't get me, man, they don't understand me when I say that in defeat I become powerful. With each passing kick in the teeth I become stronger. With every passing confused glance I become wiser, and at the end of it all I appear to you a much stronger, wiser and more powerful man that any of you could possibly imagine. Because these men, these men feed from you, the crowd, chanting their name and cheering them on the victory. You move with their moves, you react to their every word and that only leads to one thing. Sin. This sin, this debauchery and these moral monsters are the very force which feeds me, man. And there's no man who prides himself on being a immoral man more than you.

You've made a career from it, man. Lewd expressions, all the backstabbing and lying through the years I've watched you could make even Judas Iscariot squirm, man. And now you stand before us a strong man?, with strong values?, with beliefs and morals?. I think not, you're still the same young 'degenerate' you always were, Hunter. And I think it's time you paid for that, I think it's time you paid for that with your blood. I will make you pay Hunter, I will shoot you down with my bullets of righteousness and you will fall at the feet of your next leader. My time of ascension is nearing and this week is just another step along that road, so I would get used to to hearing my name, and I'd remember it. It's Bray Wyatt. 'The Angel in The Dirt'

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Smackdown 3/1/13: Triple H vs. Jack Swagger

As the fans are excitedly on the edge of their seats, the titantron screen lights up and "The Game" Triple H appears, staring directly into the camera as the fans cheer him.

HHH2.jpg

Triple H: Jack Swagger, allow me to be the first to welcome you to the Smackdown brand and the Ultimate Wrestling Federation as a whole. When I found out about your signing, I knew that I not only wanted to be the opponent you faced in your debut, but that I had to be.

Not because I wanted to see how I measured up to you and your wrestling background, not because your list of accomplishments make you someone I need to beat, but because there was another name next to yours on UWF.com when the announcement of your arrival was made, Zeb Colter.

When I noticed that it became clear to me then and there that every time either of you would pick up a microphone from that day forward it would be anti-immigrant hate speech from him and the same three words from you. I had to be your opponent because you need to be shut up as quickly as possible, and I'm just the guy to do it.

I refuse to stand by and allow you to foul the airwaves with the crap you're trying to pass off as patriotism, and that's why I won't. This Friday night when you step in the ring with the "Cerebral Assassin", you're going to get beaten, I am going to abuse your body like years of old age and bad decisions have ravaged the body of the other "Real American".

This business doesn't need another Hulk Hogan, Jack. It doesn't need another Kurt Angle, another Scott Steiner, another Vader, or another Rob Van Dam but you're obviously convinced it does and that's why you call yourself the "Real American", use the Ankle Lock, do push-ups, use the Vader Bomb, and smoke pot.

After reminding Edge what it's like to have a challenging match and defeating "Mr. Money in the Bank" himself, I've done all I need to do to prove that I'm not only serious about what I say, and that I not only intend to back it up, but I'm capable of backing it up and will. On Smackdown, you're going to find out that the only thing you're entitled to is the right to get your teeth knocked in. Game On.

The fans cheer again as Triple H is finished with what he had to say and the titantron screen fades to black.

Last edited:

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Smackdown 3/1/13 Edge (c) vs. Daniel Bryan (c) - TV Title match

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME?
YOU DON’T KNOW ME!

[video=youtube;dKSJN3WWR3E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKSJN3WWR3E[/video]

It's been a long time, been a long time comin
Looks like the death of me now
But you know, there's no turning back now
This is what makes me - this is what I am

Edge walks out and the boos from the crowd almost drown out the music

He simply smiles as the boos rain down on him. He makes it down to the middle of the ramp and does his signature pose.

He makes his way down to the ring and slides in under the bottom rope. He takes center stage with mic in hand.

Do you believe in miracles? Do you believe that anything is possible because I can tell you that it is indeed true. It is indeed possible. Last week I finally got my shot against the all mighty Dean Ambrose and I showed him where he is when it relates to dealing with someone like me and he didn’t stand a chance. He didn’t stand a snowball’s chance in Hell against me and so as I was about to finish the match off and show little Annie that he was about be speared and taste defeat to the true face and champion of Smackdown that idiot Vegan nerd Bryan had to tag himself in so what did I do? I let that dummy deal with everything himself and what happened? He couldn’t even last a few minutes before he got knocked out and pinned.

So little ole Bryan thought he was top stuff. Thought he was the stuff. Thought he was the best and his sorry ass couldn’t last a couple minutes whereas I dominated when I was in the ring therefore proving that I am the best. PROVING that I am the face of Smackdown. PROVING that I am the best champion that Smackdown has to offer. And PROVING that there is none better than me. I am on the rise and I am looking to do anything and everything to ensure that there is no doubt whatsoever and so because of my awesomeness I’ve been graced and granted with a chance to be a double champion. But really it is only considered a chance if someone has a “chance†to lose. Instead I am being given a title as a gift but only have to wait to receive it.

But on top of everything… this is my chance to finally avenge that loss and I’m going to ensure that there is no second guessing. There is no last second where he manages to slip off a table and land on his feet to win the match that he was destined to lose.

I am the Rated R European Champion and I have been ripping through all of my competition ever since I picked up this belt and this guy… this nerd, this dork, this non meat eating freak is going to be another statistic and I get a prize with this one. Shoot I could take on the tag champs on my own and capture those belts. I am that damn good. But for now… it is solely that Vegan idiot that is going to understand that he is outmatched and that while he has plateaued with his advancements and skills I have surpassed him ever since that match and I am destined to be the world champion. Ambrose knows this and will do whatever he can to ensure that he will not have to defend against me but when you are looking at a man with two titles… it is only fitting that he picks up a third and completes the trifecta.

So Veggietale Guy… I’ma make this real real simple for you. Just accept your defeat now and drop off your title to me or my manager Trish and you won’t have to be speared and suffer such a horrendous beating. Otherwise… you will have to face the truth that you are simply nothing compared to Edge. That you are not going to be anything other than a paper champion, a transitional champion, that coat tail hanger that can’t do anything on his own. Pretty much… I’ll just put you in your place at the bottom of the ladder while I continue to force myself to the top of the UWF ladder as the untouchable and unstoppable force that everyone feared I would become.

Edge lowers his mic with a serious look on his face.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: Smackdown 3/1/13 Edge (c) vs. Daniel Bryan (c) - TV Title match

YES! YES! YES!

[video=youtube;elyEQz7aG_A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elyEQz7aG_A[/video]

“Flight of the Valkyries” hits the PA as UWF Television Champion and self-proclaimed “Best Wrestler In The World” Daniel Bryan emerges from the back. He lifts his championship high and makes his way down the ramp screaming “YES!” at the crowd.

DanielBryanEntrance3_crop_exact.jpg

Bryan scales the top rope and points toward the sky before entering the ring. He then demands a microphone and is handed one by a ringside employee. He walks around the ring waiting for the crowd to die down a bit. He then begins speaking.

Bryan_display_image.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Last week on SmackDown, that wasn't me that lost. I didn't lose that tag team match. While I did take the pin, it wasn't my fault. I did my job. I beat down both Dean Ambrose and John Cena but there was one person who thought he was too good to be in the ring with me and that's my opponent tonight. Edge, you decided to walk out on our match and leave me high and dry to be double-teamed and mauled by that maniac and that boy scout. Edge did this because he's afraid of Cena and Ambrose. He can never fathom himself beating either man so he'd rather take his ball and go home then stay and fight like a man. I've beaten both John Cena and Dean Ambrose and I stayed and fought both of them valiantly by myself. Most would snub their noses at me and mock me and tell me I lost but I stuck around and fought to the bitter end. It's almost as if I didn't even need you, Edge. I mean, I am The Best Wrestler In The World after all. But, I think there might be more to it than just cowardice. I think this might stem from something else. But what else.....?

Daniel rugs on his beard as if he's thinking. He then snaps into a realization.

Daniel Bryan: Oh yeah, that's right. It might stem from the fact that I beat you fair and square at Vengeance last year. Last Man Standing. You remember that? It was during that period where you actually thought that you and that drug addict Jeff Hardy had a chance in Hell of taking the Tag Team Titles off of Damien Sandow and myself. Well, let's just say, we all saw how that worked out now didn't we? And now, we meet once more and we find ourselves competing over another championship. No, like a coward you aren't defending your European Championship. No, that would require you to have a backbone. No, you're challenging for my Television Championship. A title that, before me, was pretty much useless but since me has gone on to become the most prestigious championship title in this company. You see, I do that with titles. I turned a measly Hardcore Title into the World Heavyweight Championship by just being me. What have you done lately?

The crowd is booing Bryan out of the building as Bryan enjoys it. He then wraps up his rant.

Daniel Bryan: Edge, on SmackDown, the Television Championship stays with me. No one will take this belt from me. So keep joking. Tell another vegan joke. Talk about vegetables more because, at the end of the day, it will be me laughing it up when you're tapping on the mat. And Ric Flair, I told you two weeks ago that I was making up my mind to resign after WrestleMania. Edge won't take this belt from me. If you don't give me a reason to resign this week then my mind will be made up and you will never see me or this championship in the UWF again. I will be the UWF Television Champion forever. YES! YES! YES!

Daniel continues to chant until...