UWF - Past Smackdown Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Re: UWF SmackDown! 11/30/13 CARD

Would be nice if I was booked on a main card for once. This is like the fifth week on a row for me. </3

You've been added to the card. ;)

Dash

Reaction score

You've been added to the card. ;)

Lmao. Loving the blurb to the match, and thank you Natlav, won't let you down. <3

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2

My internet gets shut off tuesday since it couldn't get paid. But it should be turned on either this friday or next friday. BUT I still get some access from here and there so don't book me till I know it's paid. Glad I can just relax with a promo this week.

SBS

Reaction score
Re: UWF Saturday Night SmackDown! 11/23/13 Edition

Kinda disappointed to wake up and see only 3 comments on the show, but I guess Raw was just so awesome it tired everyone out. LMAO! But as for the show, I thought it was great. I thought there were some upsets that shook SD to its very foundation. I am loving what I am seeing so far and it truly has been restarted. And hey, whoever isn't cool with Austin as GM remember it could be Zach Ryder! LOL!

Albo congratulations on becoming the UWF Champion and ending Slim's reign. Wish I could have been the one to do it, but I'm happy to see you are finally getting the shot at the top of the fed! I hope you do well, and watch your back, cause Slim isn't going to stop, and like his character is the ultimate opportunist. And then there is Morgan. No offense Cwalker, but I am so glad your Morgan is on SD. The guy is a machine, I honestly don't know who is going to take the belt off of him. I mean if Shane and Bumout, two of the best can't. Well I'm just glad I'm not on SD to get steamrolled. Natlav incredible job, you are a machine at writing and it doesn't go unnoticed. I thought the ending was weird, Foley and Raven make sense, but Cody Rhodes? Oh well, I'm game to follow at least for a little while. Just hope this doesn't hold Rey back. Love it Smackdown, absolutely love it! Counting down to next week already.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

This show basically makes me want to work harder to get second character privs just so I can be on this show!

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

MORGAN VS TAKER?! TAKE MY MONEY! Seriously, that's a great match right there. That main event? Oh shizzle! albo/Shawn vs Slim/Rey? *Dramatic voice* Epic! Hardy/Aries? Is it Aniking playing as Hardy? And is Dexter still Aries? If so, that's gonna be sexy. That six man tag is gonna be crazy! Bumout/Hoov is always fanatastic!

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score

Foley and Raven are both mine alongside [MENTION=20]rawisrey[/MENTION] 's R&R - Rest and Relaxation, meh - Rhodes & Raven I'm thinking.

Good to see Albo win the title, makes a change - I mean @Hoov did it for Dresden damnit.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

Did it for Dresden! Lol all jokes aside love the show.

The matches were awesome, great segments by Bumout, and Dresden. Oh I can't wait for Ethan! The ending segment was also awesome. Can't wait to see what is going to happen in the near future. As well I am excited to see the new champion. Slim had an excellent reign, and congrats on Albo one of my all time faves winning the big one. You earned it man. Overall great show match of the night was the UWF Championship match, with the International coming a close second for me.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Great show. WEll done to albo on being champ.

Interesting segmsnt with my kennedy. Wonder where that leads to

albo2

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
team3d
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky

Wow, I think from now on I will just assume I'm going to lose every match because the Battle Royal and this match against [MENTION=53]Slim[/MENTION] I thought no way am I winning this haha. Thank you for giving me the chance to be Champ and now I can add it to my resume, the boss will be proud. Sorry for wrecking the Rated R Era Slim but I'm sure the WWK14 and the misses had something to do with it, looking forward to the rematch down the road.

I had a hunch it was going to be Stone Cold Steve Austin as the GM, wouldnt have willing to bet on it but had a hunch since Dresdon and Hoov have had history as him but I cant wait to see if it's going to be a Commisoner vs GM feud. I'm guessing Smackdown loves a bit of battle for power.

Congrats to Killz for retaining his championship, had a tough challenge and you stood up man, congrats.

Is chase back as LAX or was it just a promo, either way, I'm happy that I got a bit of LAX for my Smackdown.

Last and certainly not least, Great show. I thought the International Championship just edged it but I loved reading the Main Event, actually I'll change that, I enjoyed every match, roll on Smackdown, some good times to come.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Great show this week guys. I liked opening bit where Russo came back with some Establishment members to tie up some loose ends although I'm a bit over power struggles. I felt like I knew CWalker would retain but jesus Natlav you wrote a hell of a match. There was a bunch of times where I thought it would be the end but nope the match just kept going and going but Fandango is still technically undefeated so this loss won't deter him one bit. There was a couple of good promos on the show this week. Did Sam switch Rick Martel with Shark Boy? At least I think it was Sam who played Shark Boy last. Reading his TTs, I was wondering if we could see a Fandango/Martel match someday.

I didn't really care for the ending of the show tbh. Nothing against EOR but the last two Raven returns didn't really pay off. I don't remember what the feud was on Anarchy but I think the match never happened and Dresdon had to anticlimactically wrap it up. Also I think that segment should have been earlier in the show as it kind of took away from albo's win. Congrats by the way to albo for his first world title reign here in UWF. Anyways great show and I look forward to next week.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Ultimate Wrestling Federation presents.....

logocopy2_zpsf9a7dcb3.png

smackdown_logo__rebranding__by_sub1987thai-d581rya.jpg

UWF Saturday Night SmackDown!

[video=youtube;bg92QpjRcJk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg92QpjRcJk[/video]

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs4/3407029_o.gif

[B]"FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS!"[/B] The new theme song for UWF Saturday Night SmackDown begins to play, "For Whom The Bell Tolls" by Metallica. An impressive pyrotechnics display goes off throughout the arena. The entire crowd is electric and can't wait to get the night started. We then are directed to ringside where we meet up with our new SmackDown broadcast team; Joey Styles, Tazz and Jerry "The King" Lawler.

[img]http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll53/ozzziness/Territory%20Wars/TazStyles.jpg
jerry-lawler.jpg

Styles: Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to another exciting edition of UWF Saturday Night SmackDown! I'm Joey Styles and with me as always is Tazz and Jerry "The King" Lawler!

Tazz: What's goin' on, Joey? Oh yeah, that;s right! A killer edition of SmackDown, that's what!

The King: You know, I don't often agree with you, Tazz, but this time I'm gonna. Tonight is gonna be absolutely off the charts!

Styles: How right the both of you are. Tonight, Television Champion Austin Aries goes one-on-one with "The Man Who Will Not Die" Matt Hardy!

Tazz: Also on tha' line-up we got a huge 6-man tag team match as Eddie Guerrero, Shark Boy and Sami Calihan taking on King Booker, Carlito and Hardcore Champion Mr. Kennedy!

The King: I can't wait for that but I also can't wait for Champion vs Champion as United States Champion The Undertaker goes one-on-one with International Champion Matt Morgan!

Styles: And....oh gee......I can't wait for this one......

Tazz: World Tag Team Champion Derrick Bateman taking on one-half of the High Flyers in Rob Van Dam!

The King: Tazz, you seem extra excited for that one but what about our stellar main event? Cody Rhodes and former UWF Champion Edge team up to face CM Punk and the new UWF Champion MVP! Speaking of MVP, look at the ring!

The UWF Crowd are all settled down, cameras have switched to the ring where they is some props and decorations, kind of like a lounge but not just any lounge, a very special V.I.P Lounge. The crowd start to go wild again as they know who to expect any moment now. All of a sudden the arena is filled with the noise of motors going and car horns beeping. The noise is deafening as suddenly, out of the back rolls a silver sports car. It has no roof as it drives down the ramp. The car is packed with 5 men, dressed quite smartly as they are trying to amp up the crowd with their arms. The crowd could be mistaken for thinking it was a car show as following straight behind, is another car, exactly the same filled with the exact same amount of people dressed the exact same way. They are also trying to amp the crowd up and once again, another car follows and it's the exact same thing as the 2 before. The front car stops just short of the ring, as the other two park behind one another on the stage. The men all look behind towards the stage, the crowd wondering what the hell is happening as suddenly, they all throw up the 'Ballin' Taunt. At that very moment, some familar words ring out of the arena.

1,2, YOU HEAR THE CLOCK TICKING
TICK TOCK, YOUR ABOUT TO STOP LIVING,
TICK TOCK I WANT YOU TO REMEMBER ME,
TICK TOCK, BUT THE DAY DON'T HAVE NO MEMORY
I'M COMING.

[video=youtube;bXYG4wudW7o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXYG4wudW7o&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Everyone turns towards the stage, where another silver sports car is driving out from the back. The crowd are waiting and they won't have to wait anymore as the figure of MVP is standing in the back seat with the UWF Rated R Title around his waist, he isn't alone however as 4 gorgeous women are sitting in the backseat with him. They all have a bottle of champagne in their grips as MVP has a full glass in his. The crowd go wild for the appearance of MVP as he opens up his arms to the sides, setting off some fireworks behind him.

12.jpg

MVP looks very happy as he eases his way back to the seat. He motions for the girls to come closer, whispering to each of them as they all nod their head. The girls move themselves so MVP can jump out of the car, exiting the car and standing on the ramp. He turns back towards the cars as each girls hands over their bottle of champagne. MVP holds each one, giving the girls a kiss before he slowly turns towards the ring. The crowd is chanting for MVP as he hands a bottle of champagne to the car that was parked in front of his car. One man takes the champagne from the car as all the others are grabbing a glass from out of the front of the car. MVP makes his way to the next car who does the same thing and then repeats it for the last car leaving him with one bottle. Everyone seems to have a glass full of champagne as MVP puts his bottle in the ring. He walks over to the steel steps, unbottons the UWF strap from around his waist and carefully gets into the ring. He walks over to the table that is set up in the ring, placing the bottle and the UWF Title side by side on the table. MVP stands up, doing his famous 'Ballin' taunt as the crowd also do the taunt in front of him. He looks out into the them, slowly moving towards one of his lounges before he plunks himself down on it, looking towards the UWF title. He grabs the microphone that is on the table as he begins to talk

591938383747b5bfc520b063431e294b9e8e5f.jpg

THE UWF Champion
MONTEL VONTAVIOUS PORTER

I would like to say sorry for making you all wait so long to see the new UWF Champion, the one and only Ballin Superstar, the MVP of this business and I'm not just talking about my name, I am of course talking about the one and only Montel Vontavious Porter but I couldn't just come out here like I usually do could I? No, this signals a brand new day and a very special day so I thought, hey, I ain't gonna celebrate this by myself, I am going to have just a few of my homies help me out to the ring inside some of my collection of classic cars, these were just taking up room in my garden whilst also having some of the ladies keep my calm before I arrived.

The crowd cheer as MVP motions towards the cars, all motioning back to him. He has a massive smile on his face as he turns his head back to the UWF Title, he suddenly has a look of shock as he grabs it. He brings it close to his face as he raises the mic back to his mouth.

Well, look at what I have found. I believe this is the UWF Title and what in the world does it say, oh wait a minute, it has 3 simple letters on it, the first one is a M, the second one is a V and the last letter is a P, well hell, isn't that my name? Oh who am I kidding, of course it's my name and unless you have been living under a rock or in Canada where they are years behind, WWE is still around in Canada, you will know that your saviour beat the self proclamied God last week, 1. 2. 3 and won this here title belt. It was the single greatest moment in UWF Smackdown History. Wait, scratch that it was the greatest single moment in UWF History, wait wait hold up, scratch that again it was the single greatest moment in the whole wrestling business that has ever happened, I think it deserves another look, plus, I need a little reminder of just how easy it was to beat Edge last week. Please my good friends in the back, roll the tape.

MVP is taking Tazz's advice and is attempting to power out of the hold. Edge is trying to maintain his hold but MVP is becoming too much. MVP uses his arms to push up and power towards the ropes. MVP, after struggling for what seems like hours, he makes it to the ropes and the referee calls for the break. Edge relents and backs away as MVP is getting to his feet. As he does, Edge just kicks MVP's weak legs out from under him and laughs. He then keeps stomping away at Montel and screaming "YOU THINK YOU'RE A BIG SHOT?! HUH?!" Edge then grabs MVP by the head and starts hammering away with right hands, attempting to knock MVP unconscious. Edge drags MVP into the center of the ring and then goes to the corner and stalks his prey.

Styles: Is he going for it again?

Edge sizes MVP up and waits for him to get to his feet. As he does, Edge goes charging and nails MVP with a Spear!

The King: SPEAR!

Tazz: Man, that's it. It's over!

Edge then pins MVP with a big evil smile on his face.

KICK-OUT!!

Styles: OH MY GOD!

The King: AHHHHH! *King Scream*

Tazz: He kicked out!

Edge can't believe it. He lays over MVP with a shocked look on his face. He can't believe MVP kicked out of the Spear. The crowd is going nuts and a big "MVP! MVP! MVP!" chant is starting to break out. Edge grabs MVP back up to his feet but, out of nowhere, MVP springs to life and begins hammering away at Edge with right hands, taking Edge by surprise. MVP then whips Edge into the ropes and, on the rebound, throws Edge into the air and back down with a flapjack. MVP then grabs Edge from behind and hits a german suplex. As he hits it, MVP keeps connected and gets back up and hits Edge with another german.

Styles: Is MVP going for the hat trick?

MVP rolls abck up to his feet and throws Edge one more time to the mat with a german suplex. MVP then collapses to the mat exhausted.

The King: Shades of former SmackDown Co-GM Chris Benoit!

Tazz: That's MVP's way of letting him know he still appreciates tha' opportunity tha' Rabid Wolverine gave him!

MVP then crawls over and lays an arm over Edge as the referee counts.

KICK-OUT!!

Edge somehow gets the shoulder up and MVP can't believe it. He gets to his feet and tries to lift Edge as well but Edge locks MVP in an inside cradle pin.

KICK-OUT!!

Styles: The Ultimate Opportunist strikes again!

MVP rolls back to his feet but so does Edge and he hits a dropkick onto MVP and sends him into the corner. Edge then places MVP on the top rope and goes for a superplex. Edge sets it up and ends up hitting it and both men go crashing into the mat below.

The King: That certainly can't feel good!

Tazz: It wasn't pretty but it was effective!

Edge then places an arm over MVP.

KICK-OUT!!

Edge merely moves his arm as both men are exhausted. They are crawling over to the ropes in an attempt to get to their feet. As the do, they begin exchanging right hands, with the crowd "YAY" in for MVP and "BOO" ing for Edge. MVP gets the upper hand but Edge goes for a big haymaker. MVP ducks and instead hits Edge with a kick to the midsection. MVP tries for the Playmaker but Edge slips out and rebounds off the ropes. He jumps over MVP going for a sunset flip but MVP just sits down onto Edge's chest and grabs his legs and traps Edge in a pinning predicament.

3!!

YOUR WINNER AND NEEEEEEWWWWWWW UWF CHAMPION, MONTEL VONTAVIOUS PORTER, M.....V......P!!!

6588394.jpg

Wow, wasn't that just magical, expected but magical none the less and what made it even better was the reaction of my opponent, Edge. Did you all see him whinge and complain about me outsmarting him, the Rated R superstar prides himself on being a very smart man, the Ultimate Opportunist but last week, I showed that whatever he can do, I can do better, he can win the UWF Title, I can win the UWF Title and have people buzzing. I bet all of you haven't stopped talking about what a hero I am but I can assure I am not a hero, I did it for all of you but the main reason I done it was to save UWF. You have all heard it before, people come and go and it doesn't really have an impact, how many people have been on top of UWF just to go back into oblivion after it's all done. I am ready to change that, you see, my leaving had a massive impact on UWF, you know what happened there and look at what happened ever since I have been back. The first week of this new UWF, I defeated Edge and became UWF and look at all of you out here now watching and supporting UWF. I am one of the people, I have been at the lowest of the low before and I want everyone to know that. Everyone likes to try and bring me down when they talk about my well documented past but very rarely will they praise how far I've come. People are always quick to judge me negatively when I talk about it but they don't see the message I try and get across. You look at people that have made a mistake, no matter how big or small, if it effects you personally, it's very hard to forget it, whether it's your partner forgetting an important date you have, or whether it's the people not here right now because they waitied to long to try and get tickets, you don't just forgive and forget and unluckily for me, my mistake landed me in the slammer.

The crowd are hushed, listening to MVP's speech as he flicks his fingers. He looks around, gathering his breath for a minute before he continues.

My mistake made me waste years of my life but look at what my mistake made me, my mistake made me stronger, it made me hungrier, it made me want it more and now my mistake has made me UWF Champion. I don't want to be known as a hero because I should simplier be known as a role model, someone who not only saves UWF but also saves a young mans life who is at the cross roads because he made a mistake. I am not going to spend much time out here bringing the mood down because tonight is all about celebration but if you have someone in your life right now, who might have made a mistake and is in quite a bit of trouble, I want you all to grab your camera out, whether you are at home or you are here in the arena, I know you aren't suppose to take any photos here live but this is a special night and this is a special photography moment. I want you to take a picture of my holding my UWF Title aloft and put it in the bedroom of whoever has made a mistake, put it above their bed so I am the first thing they see when they wake up and the last thing they see before they go to bed and they know, that their life can turn around, so without further ado, I hope you all have it ready because here is the photo of a lifetime.

MVP raises to his feet, the crowd start to cheer again as he grabs the UWF Title and raises it high above his head. He has a serious look on his face as the camera's flash left right and center. He holds the pose for quite a while before he lowers the belt, putting it back around his waist with the fans still cheering for him. He doesn't take a seat again, instead his picks the mic up and begins to talk again.

They say a picture tells a thousand words, I know that photo will be making the rounds for years to come but there is only one problem with that, I know what you are thinking, MVP why have you kept the design that Edge had, surely you want to change the style up abit and make it unique to you, but I have done some thinking, I know whatever I would come up with would be 10 times better then this belt but that wouldn't effort Edge as much, I have thought and thought and the only change I am going to make to this title is next week on Smackdown, there will be no red on it, it will just be all gold, the Rated R spinner will be turned gold and you want to know why I'm keeping it as the Rated R Title, it's because I saw the look on Edge's face when I held the title up high last week, it killed him inside and I know that everytime he sees me with it, it will kill him slowly and slowly until he just can't take it anymore, doing something stupid, I know what it's like Edge but don't worry pal, no doubt we will meet again somewhere down the road and I am ready to once again defeat you and rub this UWF title in your face once again.

The crowd cheers even louder now, especially since MVP took aim at Edge. MVP looks quite impressed with himself as he grabs the bottle that he put on the table. He carries that in one hand and has the mic in the other.

Now, as much as I would love to sit out here all night and celebrate with all of you, the show must go on and there are other guys in the back wanting to get the spotlight until I steal it back later on in my tag team match, so without further ado, I am going to love you and leave you, go backstage and continue this party inside my lockeroom with my homies and my lovely ladies but don't worry, I will leave you with something, what would a celebration be without a little bit of champagne showers. I'll see you all later on.

MVP puts his sunglasses back on motions in a downward point, mouthing the words now. The crowd suddenly are getting wet with a liquid, judging by MVP's words, the liquid is champagne. He pats his UWF Title, smiling and giggling to himself as he heads towards the ropes We then head to commercial.

----------------------------------------------------------------

UWF Saturday Night SmackDown is brought to you by.....

m-2766.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------

“Its gonna be a real horror show, punk.â€

The titantron suddenly shifts from the UWF Smackdown logo to a shot of a dimly lit locker room backstage. UWF's newest superstar, Sami Callihan, is shown sitting alone in the room, head hung low, muttering something inaudibley to himself. The capacity crowd quiets down and turns their attention to the screen, eager to hear what the newcomer has to say.

Callihan: Keep digging.... keep digging... ya know, I used to, I mean... we... we all spend so much time burying ourselves, hiding ourselves away beneath the dirt, and below the earth and under all of the stuff we keep to distract the world from ourselves. Course ya can't ever forget about it, cause like weeds it breaks through in cracks, little bits at a time you can pick and pull at and bury again, but they always grow through. And if you ever decide to dig through and find what you hid, like, finally make up your mind that you're not afraid of it anymore – accept that you're going to share it with the world, or at least wear it and not be ashamed... well, there's a lot of digging to do. But if there was ever a time... if there was ever a place... well, now's then.

Callihan looks up, his eyes with the manufactured black rings hanging below them, staring at the UWF audience for the very first time.

sami-callihan-300x195.jpg

Callihan: Sami Callihan, born and raised in Bellefontaine, Ohio, last house on the left on some street. I've uh... I've been around for a few years I guess, come and gone from a few places, but never here. I'm happy, yeah I'm happy to be here now. The big times. Like a dream come true. Proud to be making something of myself – like one of my dreams coming true. And its kinda strange, ya know, to walking around back here seeing guys coming to life, guys I've seen a thousand times but only ever on a TV screen or on a poster on some wall, and they're real, in the flesh, shaking my hand or standing in the same room... its surreal, being here with them... really with them, same ring, same locker room... and knowing... knowing that we're all just here to fight each other... to beat each other up... ya know?

Sami pauses for a moment, collecting his thoughs in silence before desperately running his hands back through his knotted hair and going on.

Callihan: So they asked me to do one of these, uh, promos or vignettes or whatever... something to introduce myself, to show and tell myself, so you know who I am so you can cheer me or boo me or spit on me or buy my shirt or whatever. Fuck, like, I have a shirt? Hahaa... that's something, isn't it? Some kid wearing Sami Callihan like little Sami Callihan used to wear some wrestler. Ric Flair, or uh, Junkyard Dog, or my personal favourtie, the American Dream himself. Guys that inspired me to be this... whatever it is. Ya know? Heroes. I've had a few a guess, come and gone.

My uh... my Grandpa, he used to take me to the big matches in like Dayton and Cleveland whenever they came through, like Ohio Valley stuff. I loved it. I wanted to be just like those guys... like every other guy backstage, wanting to be just like those... fuck, I dunno, mystical people or something. Life changing. So I'm goin on about how I wanna do that some day, the whole car ride home, every time, and I'm wearing the t-shirt saying how some day it'll be me. So my Grandpa, he signs me up at this local gym to start lifting some weigths and get a few tips from some old drunk who used to be some college wrestling guy or something, and I'm like, fuckin twelve years old liftin weights here, hahaha....

Sami's smile slowly fades away...

mqdefault.jpg

Callihan: And this one time, I'm out in the garage with my Grandpa, and its like, a shop in there, right? Cause he was always fixing stuff or working on stuff, I mean all the time, he always had something to do. So I'm out there watching him work, and he's got this saw cuttin some wood. I don't know if he hit like a knot or it just pinched, but outta nowhere that thing just kicks back and catches him right across the top of his other hand. Now, I guess it wasn't too deep or nothin, I mean... he coulda lost his hand, but... but it's just bleeding. Bleeding a lot, but, well... anyway, I go white as a ghost and start sweating and trying to find a phone to call a ambulance and my Grandpa, well he's cursin like a sailor but he just grabs a dirty rag and covers it up and then he's all fine. Meanwhile I'm actin' like he's about to die on me or something, and he looks at me and ya know what he says?

He says “Settle down Sami, its only blood.â€

It's only blood... and, uh... fuck.... so uh, I'm in high school and I'm wrestlin on the school team, and uh, one day I hear that my Grandpa had a stroke, and uh, died instantly. But big tournament that weekend, so funeral's gonna be on Tuesday after. “Don't worry Sami†they uh.... they say “just do your best, its what he would want from youâ€. So I go out, first match I take this other kid down and he's on his back, looking up at me, and I just start punching his face. Boom. Boom. Boom. Shot after shot, left hand on the singlet, right hand halfway through this kid's skull, pullin back firstfulls of face and blood. And the ref and some other guy pull me and drag me back and then I'm not allowed to wrestle anymore. But the whole time I'm thinkin, “What? Settle down, its only blood.â€

Sami pauses, takes a deep breath, and continues.

Callihan: Today, even today, its still only blood. Don't matter if its mine, yours, your friend's, some stranger... its all just blood. They say you can't be a wrestler if you do that, maybe I could be a fighter. They say you don't follow the rules, you don't understand how to follow the line. I say stick with what you're good at, stick with what you know. And one thing I know is that its only blood, and I sure is hell know where it comes from, and how to get it.

So UWF, happy to be here. You want wrestler, maybe I could do that for a bit. You want what you guys call “hardcore†I could tone it down, throw around some garbage cans or tables or whatever. But if you wanna get your money's worth, you wanna get that bang for your buck – and let's face it, everyone's comin for the car wreck, right? Well you want the disaster, the horror show, you put me in that ring with the stupidest, ugliest, meanest, nastiest guys you can find and you say “that's it, do what you gotta do†and I'll give the people that Thoroughbred American Violence they love. And me. That I love. Gotta love somethin.

He gets up to leave, heading towards a nearby exit, but turns his head before leaving.

Callihan: I'm uh... I'm good at hurting people. In my experience in this business, other people seem to be good at getting hurt. So lets see how this works out.

Sami Callihan walks out the door, ready for his debut on UWF Smackdown.

We come back from that promo to find Television Champion Austin Aries already in the ring, waiting on his opponent.

I Can Slap a Tornadoooo...

[video=youtube;pvRivCAF7IY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvRivCAF7IY[/video]

The theme of none other than Matt Hardy bellows from the speakers, echoing throughout the arena, as the UWF Universe jump up and cheer for his arrival. Little time passes before the man of the moment comes charging out from the back, throwing an arm up in triumphant and displaying his trademark "V1" hand signal. Hardy jogs from one side of the stage to the other, repeating the same motion, before he begins to stroll down the ramp, high-fiving fans along the way. Hardy has his eyes focused on the ring that he draws ever nearer to, quickly rounding the corner and jogging up the steel steps to enter it. Hardy walks over to the ropes facing the main camera, stands on the middle rope and throws up his arm once again, following the same pattern as before.

DING!

DING!

DING!

SmackdownHardyAries_zps0d20f75d.jpg

The referee signals for the bell and this one is underway. Matt and Austin circle the ring before locking up in the center of the ring. Matt gets the upper hand and grapples Aries into the corner. The referee creates separation and Matt backs up. As Matt goes back on the attack, Aries kicks him in the leg and throws him off balance. Aries then throws Matt into the corner and starts hitting him with some knife-edge chops to the chest.

Styles: Aries off to a rough start but is finding his footing.

Aries backs up and goes for a corner clothesline but Matt moves out of the way and Aries goes chest first into the corner. Matt grabs him and throws him shoulder first into the ringpost. Aries then falls to the mat, grabbing his shoulder.

Tazz: That's gotta hurt!

Matt picks Aries back up to a vertical base but Aries springs to life and start swinging away at Matt, hitting him with right hands. Hardy kicks him in the gut and then plants him with a Twist of Fate!

The King: Its over!

Matt then rolls Austin over and pins him.

3!!

YOUR WINNER, MATT HARDY!!!

Matt-Hardy.png

Aries rolls out of the ring as Hardy has his arm raised in victory.

Styles: What a quick and decisive win over the current Television Champion!

Tazz: That will definitely earn him some brownie points with upper management!

The King: Matt Hardy has returned in a big, bad way to UWF!

We then fade into the next segment as Aries is walking back up the ramp, embarrassed.

The feed cuts backstage showing Josh Matthews walking across the hallway with three security guards behind him, worriment in his face as they make it to seemingly a random door leading out of the arena. The door opens, startling Matthews as Cody Rhodes comes into the arena with luggage in hand.

CodyRhodesreactstogettingfired_RawSept22013mp4_000  066099_450x253_zps3bdcfbba.jpg

Cody pauses looking at what stands in front of him and smiles chuckling to himself as he walks up to them, Josh seems like a deer in the headlights before finally speaking.

Josh Matthews: C-Cody could we have a moment of your time?

Cody Rhodes: So after I injured interviewers, and sent cameramen to the hospital and even stealing a camera from one of them…they actually sprang for some security for one of you. I guess the people over on Smackdown have seen what I’ve done before. While I do hope you know these rent-a-cops wouldn’t be able to help you if I wanted to do something, I respect the foresight so go ahead and ask your questions.

CodyRhodesreactstogettingfired_RawSept22013mp4_000  008041_zpsae2bd41d.jpg

Josh Matthews: Ahem, considering your history dating back to the old company you’ve always been a part of the Raw brand, what it like starting anew on Smackdown?

Cody Rhodes: Raw…what vivid…Memories, you know Josh memories can be vile, repulsive little brutes dancing around your head wrecking anything new they find in your thoughts with it’s cold icy touch…like Children I suppose…funny thing about it is…like children, people can’t live without them. Memories are what our reason is based upon, but I realized that we aren’t locked down to this…we can easily deny reason and live bliss from its absence, so when I remember the days of being anchored down by the people in management, my opportunities taken away…Summerslam…all the unpleasant places in my past I just remember that there’s an emergency exit with the word madness on top of the exit door. I can just step outside and close the door on all the dreadful things that occurred…

Josh Matthews: I’m…I’m sorry but you didn’t ans-

Cody just stares down at Josh angrily

Josh Matthews: Moving along…you helped Mick Foley and seemingly formed an alliance with Raven last week when you attacked Stone Cold, so why exactly did you three do this?

Cody Rhodes: Steve, Steve, Steve…how I’ve missed him, I ended his great great reign and then…nothing…he went away and I moved on to rule over Raw for months. I wanted oh so much to get back in touch with my old friend, and luckily I got to meet up with him again last week…I’m looking forward to spending more quality time with him.

Josh Matthews: So uh, After so many team fall outs with Drew McIntyre, the nWo, and most recently the Corporation, Why have you and Raven decided to form this “R & R†team?

CodyRhodesreactstogettingfired_RawSept22013mp4_000  077110_450x253_zps5852c86f.jpg

Cody Rhodes: So many old friends…sad though because when I met them all they started out as liars…Drew, Randy, Christian, Dave, John, Kurt they lied and said we were equals, we were together. But like the rest of them they stopped trying to lie and we went our separate ways and some…like Drew…became dear friends once they were unconscious at my feet.

Josh Matthews: um…Cody…I’m sorry but you’re not…you’re not answering any of my questions…

Cody steps up closer, slapping a hand on his shoulder, the security guards take a step closer ready to strike as Cody smiles down at the interviewer.

Cody Rhodes: Why don’t you try one more, and I promise I’ll try my hardest to give you the answer you’re looking for.

Josh Matthews: umm..uhh…w-what are your thoughts on tonight’s match?

Cody Rhodes: My old friends, Montel and Punk, and I are going to have a little reunion party tonight…and when I’m done hurting them I’m going to move on to meeting all new friends here on Smackdown. Now if you’ll excuse us, we have to get ready for our debut on Smackdown.

Cody gives a light belittling slap on Matthews cheek before he leaves off.

Josh Matthews: T...okay thank you for your time.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Chilling With Chase podcast

PM Chase if you would like to be a guest on the show!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

As Smackdown continues, Layla is seen walking out onto the stage with a mixed reaction from the crowd.

layla-126.jpg

Layla:
Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to introduce the future of this company! The former Ironman champion and the current Masterpiece of the UWF!!! My man! Chriiiis Maaasteerrsssss!!!!!

[video=youtube;HeqOII0KF0Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeqOII0KF0Y[/video]

A chorus of boos fill the arena as Chris Masters comes walking out on stage and down the ramp with his girlfriend, Layla. As they reach the ring, Chris holds the ropes open for Layla while he follows her in the ring.

Chris:
Before I say why I am out here tonight, I want to discuss the past. So last week Carlito and myself finally ended the very small legacy that is, The Establishment. The company decided to have an official reset and downsize it's self to only two shows which isn't too bad since I have made it on a show full of easy competition. I mean look at my opponent from last week. Rick Martel had some worlds and insults to throw at me but I showed him why I am who I say I am and I destroyed him. I left him weeping like a little girl in the middle of this ring. And then we got a new UWF champion crowned. What a great show that was last week. Now time for why I'm out here.

So I was told to walk down to this ring and discuss what's next for Chris Masters. What IS next for Chris Masters? Now I can stand here and ramble all day long about what I'd like to be next but let's be reasonable here. If I stood here and demanded a title match, I'd come off as a greedy man just days after Thanksgiving. I'm not about that. I am all about being reasonable so I will tell you guys exactly what's next for me. I plan on making a major impact very soon here on Smackdown! Now I realize that I'm not the first man who's said that, and I probably won't be the last but I have BIG plans for the future. Last week, I had my debut match here on Smackdown and I beat Rick Martel. And now that Establishment is officially over, I have nothing going for me right now. It doesn't look like I'll get my well deserved rematch for the Ironman Title since it's now unified with the US title. So I was thinking backstage of what I could possibly do to make an impact.

It took many long hours of thought, but I finally realized that the only way for me to make an impact. And that's to take things to a whole new level. Take things to the next stage in my life and career. And I can't do this alone. Layla, with you by my side, I have all the confidence in the world. It's just your smile has such an effect on me, it makes me more than a man. It makes me THE man. Now today is a special day because today is the day I make an impact. Otherwise I'd be downing every single man on that roster and show my disgust for you so called fans. But love is more overwhelming than my hate for you all. I am in loved with this woman right here. Every day I wake up and look over at a beautiful young woman. A woman that completes the Masterpiece. You are the missing piece Layla. Will you complete me?

With that, the fans begin to cheer as Chris Masters kneels down on one knee with a ring in his hand.

In other words, will you marry me?

Layla begins to blush a bit and gives off a smile towards Chris as she holds the mic to her mouth and shake her head.

images

Layla:
Ye....yes!!!! Yes!

Chris then immediately lets out a huge smile and stands up to hug is soon to be wife. The couple begin to make out as the rest of the UWF universe cheer them on. We are then directed to another segment.

Were taking to a scene of another cold frigid night as we see Hernandez, and Sin Cara huddling up by a barrel that is lit on fire as they Hernadnez goes on as he speak

Hernandez: You know Mistico... We have been through a lot. I just come to realize something though holmes. Just come to realize something. I don't know why I wanted to reform LAX in the fist place Y'know I feel kind of lost at times in life. Stuck at a cross road. I don't know if you feel that way sometimes, but damn man I just don't know. Brrrrrr its cold, but ya know holmes? Ya know the feeling I am feeling.

Sin Cara just nods his head, and Hernadez realizes something

Hernandez: Right you don't understand English

Homicide: Guys I am baaaaaaacccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

All of a sudden Homicide comes back with two bags in his hand, he sets the bags down as Hernandez speaks to him

Hernandez: Where in the hell have you been? I thought you were just passed out in the van, but when I went to check if you were there... You were nowhere to be seen where in the hell did you go?

Homicide: Oh I went Black Friday shopping.

Hernandez: You what?

Homicide: Black Friday shopping are you deaf holmes?

Hernandez: I know what that is... but why?

Homicide: Too get us supplies for our petition signing. Come on Hernandez we can't do work with out supplies. So first on the list I got this.

Homicide pulls out a toy boom box with a microphone attached too it. Hernandez speaks

$(KGrHqR,!jQFD)Q7VMfZBRH6y1I!sg~~60_35.JPG

Hernandez: What in the hell is that?

Homicide:A toy microphone. Figured Mistico might be missing his damn mic, and plus it has a stereo and shit, so when this idiot talks people can hear him. Gringos like it when people are loud and shit so this works to our advantage.

Hernandez: Did you forget Mistico can't speak english.

Homicide: Shhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttt. Damn it screw you Mistico here.

Homicide chuck the toy boom box at Sin Cara hitting him in the head and causing him to fall, Hernandez looks on as he goes on and he speaks

Hernandez: What else did you get?

Homicide: Okay, okay this one is good tada! Introducing the bedazzle machine. Okay so I was thinking gringos love shiny stuff, especially the female kind. I was thinking with the damn sign Mistico holds we can bedazzle it up, and make it shine. That way the Gringos will notice it, and come on over here.

0004028224458_500X500.jpg

Hernandez: Brilliant, so did you get the accessories?

Homicide: Accessories... What chu talking about?

Hernandez: That dosen't just spit out the shiny stuff bro. You have to out in the accessories to make it work.

Homicide: For reals? Shit.... oh well, on to the next item. Look here a toy UWF title belt.

mGlL_j02EdAtTRAFrNdG4Wg.jpg

Hernandez: I don't get it?

Homicide: Dude I am a former world champion. We have markers, all I have to do is write international on it, and then bam! People will know who it is, and would want to sign it more.

Hernandez: Okay bro you know I love you, but you were champion for only 30 seconds, I don't think people remember you as International Champion.

Homicide: Man you're such a buzz kill you know that. Fine, onto the next item.... bam. Hot Cocoa. Now while I was shopping I remember a scene very vividly in my mind. Some little gringo girl asked her madre for some hot cocoa. She wanted it like really bad. Didn't know Gringo's like Hot cocoa, so I bought like seven containers of this shit. See its the winter time Hernandez. Were cold... and so are the gringos. We greet them with hot cocoa they think we nice people trying to end world hunger or something.

Hot+chocolate+041.JPG

Hernandez looks on, and he shakes his head

Homicide: What?

Hernandez: Did you buy the cups and the machine?

Homicide: Shit man. I knew I forgot something. Oh well on to the next iterm... Bam a baseball bat. See Hernandez people were saying at the store there are crazies at this time of year. So I decided to get us some protection so people don't try and attack us.

images

Hernandez: That dosen't help... like at all.. Look where did you get the money for this stuff?

Homicide: Oh my Bad Blood check.

Hernandez: You got a check for bad blood?

Homicide: Yeah holmes

Hernandez: You do realize Homicide, instead of wasting money on this stuff. We could have bought tickets to go inside. Don't you think that would make people want to sign the petition more, if we were inside with them.

Homicide: Shit man that is genius.I kind of wasted it all though.... On this final item. Introducing look.....

Hernandez looks on, as does Sin Cara who has recovered from the hit of the boom box. Homicide goes and shows it off as they are looking at it weird. Homicide begins to speak

Homicide: Gringos love Christmas songs, and lets face it the only one I know is about some stupid Reindeer with a big red nose. Though this right here, it can sing all the christmas songs. Not only that is dances... I bring you the signing Christmas tree Mr.Douglas Fir...I even bought the ornaments, and the extension cord, plus the plug in so we can plug it in the van.

mIrikdIS5l-K6BL0m5Bz-hg.jpg

Hernandez: Out of all things in the world... the whole world you complete.... it is nevermind.I think I am going to go lay down in the van.

Hernandez leaves the area going into the Van and closing it hard. Homicide goes as he looks on at Miatico

Homicide: Come on Mistico lets go set up Mr. Douglas Fir.

Homicde, and Sin Cara go away from the camera as the segment fades to black

MISTEEEEEEERRRRRR KENNNNEEEDDDDDEEYYY!

Mr__Kennedy_Entrance_Video_-_2_Minu.gif

KENNEDEH!

Airbourne song “Turn Up The Trouble†starts playing on the PA System. Mr. Kennedy walks out from behind the curtain as the lights go down. Mr. Kennedy is wearing a khaki jacket. He doesn't do his usual Mr Kennedy schtick, he looks at the ring as he approaches.
1459987_10151852294201026_705620003_n_crop_exact.j  pg

Mr. Kennedy looks to the left towards the audience as he demands for a microphone as he is given one, Mr. Kennedy then uses the steel steps to enter himself into the ring where he gets to the middle. Once approached the middle of the ring, Mr Kennedy takes off his jacket and is on his knees.

20131119104018274.jpg

Mr. Kennedy: Ugh! Do any of you delusional people not realize how this all affects me? The fact I had to call out that son-of-a-bitch Stone Cold Steve Austin last week, no answer. Thrown into a six-man match later tonight?! NO! NO! NO! Where the hell is the focus on what is the most prestigious title on Smackdown! Last week we saw MVP become the new Champion, the new top guy around here. But what about me?! WHAT ABOUT ME HUH? I've held this Championship for a damn long time, I've beaten everybody that has come towards my path and tonight I'll continue my winning ways. What I don't get is... Why am I not getting the better of this company? Why am I still stuck in the same position? Why is a guy who was suspended all of a sudden getting a title shot and which he won being seen as the top guy. Do I have to go beat the shit outta Stone Cold? Do I have to do the unthinkable and get myself suspended to earn a shot at MVP? DO I? DO I? HELL NO! It's all favorites in here, I ain't stupid, ya think I'm stupid? Ya think 911 is stupid? Whilst 911 ain't here tonight, I am... I'll be causing a problem for the entire roster whether you like it or not, ya can take that as a threat. You can take it however you damn want! But I am sick and tired of being stuck here, I'm sick and tired of watching people get opportunities they do not deserve! You look at The Undertaker who luckily survived against Dolph Ziggler on Velocity last week, what did Ziggler do to get a shot at his belt? NOTHING! It's not just me that has to put up with this kind of crap, besides... I've beaten THE UNDERTAKER! So what's it going to be Stone Cold? Are you going to give me a match? Unify my damn title? Retire me from this title so I can get something better? Or are you going to be a damn bitch and suspend me? 'Cos if you do that... I'll still be here, I'll buy myself a ticket, you'll have to do everything in order to stop me!

But tonight... Oh tonight, that six-man match... Being with King Booker and Carlito. Taking on Shark Boy, Sami Callihan and Eddie Guerrero. Ya know people say this craziness of me came from Eddie, you're probably right but it's about time I saw the damn fire being lit. After tonight's debacle, I'll be looking around, I'll be wanting answers because at Starrcade I'll be up for a challenge and Stone Cold... I'll even go after Undertaker if I have to! I don't care if I carry one, two, three, four or five belts around here! I've proven myself to be unstoppable all this time! I've been here for almost a year and never once have I been able to shine better than I should. I hold this Hardcore Championship and nobody in UWF speaks about me! Nobody cares about here around here, it's almost like I carry this title as a freaking prop! This title is no prop, this title is blood, sweat and tears! This title has dignified my life! I've almost died just to keep this damn belt! So here's what I'm going to do... I'm going to issue an Open Challenge, anybody who wants a damn shot at this at Starrcade... You've got it, all you've gotta do is come out and tell me you want a shot and why! But the thing is... the thing I'm asking here Stone Cold... I don't care if you're the match-maker, the booker, or whatever you wanna call yourself... The stipulation here is... I get to choose what kind of match this is. Are you down with that? Oh, you're probably not anyways... Either way, tonight I send a message to the entire roster... be prepared because I will unleash a better side of me, you thought me being crazy was crazy enough... wait for the six-man match, wait for the aftermath... Don't say I didn't warn ya!

Mr. Kennedy then drops the microphone as he smirks, he then rolls out of the ring as he leaves to the back, but as he leaves...

"PSSSSSHHHH!!!!"

[video=youtube;2TwLOOFvzS4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TwLOOFvzS4[/video]

The crowd explodes with excitement as the theme of the "Texas Rattlesnake" begins to play throughout the arena. Austin, microphone in hand, makes a beeline for the ring as Kennedy turns and re-enters it, seemingly coaxed there by Austin. As both men are in the ring, Austin wastes no time in addressing him.

images

Stone Cold: Here I am, bitch boy! You keep calling Stone Cold's number and knocking as hard as ya can on his door and tonight's your lucky night cuz he answered! You're real damn lucky I don't smack the piss out of ya and shove that precious title of yours so far up your ass that people can read the nameplate when you yawn. All you do is piss and moan about your spot, all you care about on this show is Ken Kennedy, and nothing else. I'm not going to unify your title with another title, if I unified it with anything it'd be the bottom of a trash can, because that's the only place that championship deserves ta' be after you've held it. I'm not going to retire the belt either, because then you'd get another chip on your shoulder and, what was it you said last week? Oh that's right, you'd tell everyone that it was retired because no one could take it from ya. As for giving you something better? You don't deserve better, you haven't earned better, the only thing that's better when it comes ta' you is now I have a better viewpoint ta' make your pathetic life miserable because of how highly you just seated yourself on my shit list, boy!

The crowd cheers and Kennedy goes to speak but Austin smacks the microphone out of his hand.

Stone Cold: You've spoken enough. You want a challenge, son? You've got one. You're going to defend that title every damn week until Stone Cold tells you otherwise, how's that for a challenge? And just so your little friend doesn't feel left out, I'm putting him in action next week as well. Your opponents? Well I guess you'll have ta' wait and see, won't ya? And THAT'S the bottom line...

Austin kicks Kennedy in the stomach and hits him with a Stunner as the arena explodes with cheers. Stone Cold's music hits as he exits the ring and returns to the back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

troy+at+home.jpg

Hi! I'm Troy McClure! You may remember me from such films as "Ha Ha!" and "You Just Read This In My Voice"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Smackdown6ManTag_zpsa3dd12e0.jpg

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Ladies and the following contest is a 6 man tag team match and it is set for one fall!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The bell rings and the fans are red hot for the 6 man tag team match that is sure to be action packed for the UWF Faithful to enjoy. The faces are having a team meeting as Kennedy tells the heel team that he is going to start off this match. Kenndy waits as the newcomer Sami Callihan is appearing to be starting off the match. Kennedy and Callihan both exchange words with one another as Sami simply turns away and walks to the ropes. Kenendy is confused but turns around and sees Eddie Guerrero leaping from the ropes and hitting a missile dropkick to Kennedy! Eddie shrugs to the crowd in innocence, apparently Eddie is starting the match after all! Eddie lifts up Kennedy and throws him to the turnbuckles and starts hammering away at the Hardcore Champion, then whips him to the opposite corner. Guerrero then runs up to Kennedy but Kennedy boots Eddie in the face, then charges after him and goes for a swinging neckbreaker but Eddie spins Kennedy and hits him with a vertical suplex! Kennedy arches his back while yelling out in pain while Eddie goes onto the apron, then hits Kennedy with a springboard senton bomb! Eddie then drags Kennedy and tags in Sami Callihan into the match!

Styles: Sami Callihan has been tagged into the match! I wonder what he has in store for Mr. Kennedy?

Tazz: Who knows Joey, but this ain't going to be pretty!

Callihan enters the ring and stomps onto the back of Kennedy hard, Kennedy tring to move away from Sami but Sami lifts him up by the leg and kicks him onto the back. Kennedy his trying to comfort his back but Sami grabs him by the head and slams Kennedy face first onto the turnbuckles. Kennedy is dazed from the blow to the head but Calliahn is still hot on Kennedy and rams his elbows to the face of Kennedy. Kennedy falls to his knees after the blow but Sami backs up a few paces, then runs up to Kennedy and hits a low dropkick to the face of the Hardcore Champion! Kennedy goes down and Sami drags Kennedy by the ropes and picks him up, then charges after him but Kennedy lifts up Sami and throws him onto the ropes as a counter measure! Sami his holding onto his ribs as Kennedy knees Sami in the gut, then brings Sami to his corner and tags in King Booker into the match! King Booker enters the ring with grace with a smile on his face and punches Sami hard on the ribs. Sami backs away from Booker then turns to face him but Booker hits a jumping back kick to the face of Sami which sends him flying across the ring. Sami makes it to the ropes as King Booker hits a brutal chop to the chest of Sami, then a right hand and now he's hoping around the ring, getting pumped but but Sami runs behind Booker and hits a lariot to the back of the head! Sami rolls to his corner and tags in Shark Boy into the match!

King: No! Not Shark Boy! Anything but Shark Boy!

Styles: Are you that worried about Shark Boy, King?

King: Of course not! Who takes that guy seriously? I mean come on Joey...

The crowd is pumped to see Shark Boy go into the ring and attack King Booker by the ropes. Booker tries to block the fury of Shark Boy but Shark Boy knees Booker in the gut then takes him down with a body slam. Shark Boy then climbs the ropes and does the fin pose for the crowd, then leaps off the ropes towards Booker but Booker hits a jumping superkick to Shark Boy and Shark Boy crashes to the canvas hard! King Booker is wide eyed at the crowd and stomps Shark Boy in the head. Shark Boy tries to evade the attacks from Booker but Booker lifts up Shark Boy and wretches the arm of Shark Boy, then hits a back kick to the head! Shark Boy falls to the mat and Booker T runs up to him and hits a knee drop to the skull of Shark Boy! Shark Boy moves around the ring while his face is throbbing with pain but drags Shark Boy to his corner and tags in Carlito into the match! Carlito has Shark Boy by the foot but Shark Boy manages to kick Carlito in the face and quickly crawls towards his corner to get a tag in but Carlito leaps and lands on top of Shark Boy, preventing him from getting the tag. Carlito drags Shark Boy away from his corner and kicks the legs of Shark Boy to keep him immobolized, then hits an elbow drop to the chest. Carlito then has a tough look on his face and throws Shark Boy to his corner and kicks the gut of Shark Boy, then tags in King Booker back into the match. Both men lift up Shark Boy and takes him down with a double suplex, then Booker goes for the cover.

1!

2!

Shark Boy kicks out! Booker doesn't give Shark Boy and breathing space as he hits some mounted punches to Shark Boy, then drags him to his corner and tags in Mr. Kennedy. Kennedy enters the ring and hits an elbow drop to the knee of Shark Boy, trying to prevent him from moving too much. Shark Boy yelps him pain as Kennedy stomps onto the leg of Shark Boy. Shark By tries to reach to make a tag but Kennedy has Shark Boy by the leg. Shark Boy makes it to his one foot and hops on it, then spins around and kicks Kennedy right in the face! The crowd pops as Shark Boy rolls to his corner and tags in Eddie Guerrero into the match! Eddie hops into the ring and charges at Kennedy, hitting him with a clothesline. King Booker then tries to get into the action but Eddie lifts him up and executes a flapjack onto Booker. Eddie then runs up to Carlito on the apron and tosses him into the ring, then stomps onto him hard with his feet. Kennedy runs up and hits Guerrero with some punches but Sami Callihan comes up and grabs Kennedy from behind and takes him out with a back suplex to save Eddie Guerrero!

Tazz: Oh man that Sami Callihan is one tough cookie! He has a heart of gold I'll tell ya!

King: He has a heart of gold, but a body that's filled with crap. Haha!

Edddie and Sami are in the ring as the crowd is popping loudly for their teamwork. They nod to each other but Carlito comes running at them with a vengeance, Eddie and Sami though ducks the clothesline from Carlito, Carlito then bounces off the ropes and gets thrown to Shark Boy who executes a back body toss and sends Carlito over the ropes! Carlito crashes onto the ground hard while Booker T goes to check up on Carlito, but Eddie and Shark Boy both stand by the ropes and jump onto King Booker and Carlito respectively! The crowd pops for that combo as Eddie and Shark Boy are recuperating from that dive as Kennedy comes from behind of Callihan and hits a low blow as the referee is distracted, then connects with a inverted DDT! Sami is then kicked out of the ring as Kennedy approaches the ropes and sees that Eddie and Shark Boy is up, then goes for a cross body vault but Eddie and Shar Boy moves out of the way and Kennedy ends up crashing onto the floor hard! Kennedy is crying in pain after his failed attempt to jump onto Eddie and Shark Boy, Eddie then throws Kennedy into the ring to resume their match, both being the legal man. Kennedy tries to crawl to his corner but Eddie catches Kennedy by the foot and drags him away from the reaching hands of King Booker, then lifts up Kennedy and hits a tit-a-whirl backbreaker onto Mr. Kennedy!

Tazz: Ouch! You have to be careful when Eddie Guerrero does that move!

Mr. Kennedy is hollaring in pain now as Eddie Guerrero yells out "Viva La Raza!", then points to Sami and tags him into the match! Sami enters the ring and Kennedy already regrets nailing the low blow to Callihan from earlier. Kennedy goes on his knees and pleads with Callihan, begging him to forgive. Callihan takes a grand total of two seconds to snort out loud and kick Kennedy in the gut. Kennedy tries to back away from Callihan but Callihan brings Kennedy to an empty corner then hammers away at Kennedy. Kennedy is stunned from the shots to the head so Calliah climbs onto the ropes and goes for the 10 punches but Carlito and King Booker runs into the ring and pulls Callihan down. The referee tries to stop the potential ambush but Eddie and Shark Boy all enter the ring and they pull Carlito and Booker away from Sami and they chuck them all to different corners. The fans cheer as Eddie goes up to Carlito, Shark Boy goes to King Booker and Callihan goes back to Kennedy as they all climb the ropes and at the same time they raise their fists up, then executes the 10 punches simotaneously while the crowd chants! The fans love the action in the ring as Carlito gets thrown out of the ring as so does Booker, now Eddie and Shark Boy are out of the ring while Callihan sets up Kennedy for the Headlock Driver, posing for the crowd but Kennedy hits another low blow to Callihan while the referee is distracted and then goes for the rollup!

Styles: Oh come on!

1!

2!

And Sami Callihan breaks the pin! Kennedy tries to crawl away from the now pissed off Sami and goes for the tag but nobody is home at the corner. Kennedy looks worried and turns around to see Callihan rushing towards Kennedy and hitting a corner clothesline to the face of Kennedy, Kennedy's head whipping back hard! Kennedy goes to his knees but Callihan grapples Kennedy and whips him hard to the opposite corner, then goes for another running clothesline but Kennedy boots Callihan in the face, then hops onto the second rope and goes for a double axe handle but Callihan catches Kennedy and executes the Saito Suplex onto Kennedy! Kennedy is holding onto his back in agony as Callihan lifts up Kennedy and goes for a running Lariot but Kennedy ducks it and hits the Mic Check onto Callihan! Kennedy then gets up and smiles to the crowd as they boo Kennedy loudly. Everyone is back at their corners so Kennedy drags Callihan to his corner and tags in Carlito into the match! Carlito enters the ring and teams up with Kenned to take down Callihan with a double DDT! Callihan looks stunned from the blow but Carlito has a smirk on his face, having tons of plans for Sami Callihan.

Styles: Carlito has something planned for Sami Callihan, I can feel it!

King: Sami is about to enter a world of hurt Joey. Just watch!

Carlito cracks his knuckles as Sami is using the ropes to help himself up, Carlito though runs up and kicks Callihan on the back as hard as he can. Sami yells out loud but gets muffled up as Carlito places him on the middle rope and begins choking him with the middle rope. The referee tells Carlito to back off and Carlito glares at the referee, not pleased with what he just did. Carlito picks up Sami and walks with him to the center of the ring and hits a dropkick to Sami! Sami crashes to the mat and Carlito looks into the crowd and begins to yell at them, then brings Sami Callihan to the corner by the leg and climbs the ropes, then drops down and stomps onto the back of the head of Sami. Sami is in pain now but Carlito just simpl spits onto Callihan and soccer kicks him on the ribs. Callihan rolls away and tries to go for the tag but Carlito has him by the leg and drags him away, then applies a figure four leg lock onto Sami! Sami begins to yell out loud as Carito has the lock held in tight, ordering Sami to tap but Sami gives gives him the finger which pisses off Carlito. Sami eyes Carlito hard and uses his size and strength to drag himself to his own corner but Kennedy and King Booker both knocks down Eddie and Shark Boy so Callihan isn't able to get in the tag. Callihan is still locked into the figure four leg lock but grabs onto the ropes instead to get the rope break!

Styles: Oh come on! That's just dirty play right there!

King: What's the matter Joey? Sami got the ropes so he's all good.

Sami is all damaged up from that figure four leg lock and Carlito knows it. Eddie and Shark Boy are being attacked at ringside, Eddie ends up being thrown over the Spanish announcer's table while Shark Boy gets chucked onto the steel post. Carlito knows that he has the upper edge right now and stomps onto the legs of Sami, yelling at him that he's the alpha male of this match. Carlito then lifts up Sami and throws him to the ropes, then bends down for a back drop but Sami counters with a kick to the face of Carlito. Sami then bounces off the ropes and runs towards Carlito but Carlito sees Sami coming and executes a sitout spinebuster as a countermeasure! Sami is down and Carlito has a smile on his face and gazes into the crowd which draws a negative reaction from the crowd, lifting up Sami and hits the Backstabber onto Sami! Eddie and Shark Boy are still down and Carlito then goes down for the cover...

1!

2!

But King Booker breaks up the cover! Carlito is confused as hell on what is happening. Booker tells Carlito that as his loyal subject, he should allow King Booker to get the pin. Carlito doesn't like what he just heard and tells Booker that he's not cool. Booker smiles at Carlito but Carlito shoves Booker away from him. Booker goes all wide-eyed but Kennedy tries to calm his team down but Booker shoves away Kennedy and hits the Superkick to Kennedy! Kennedy's head nearly falls off from the kick and falls to ringside while Booker looks away from Carlito, Carlito goes for the Backstabber onto King Booker but Sami prevents that from happening and rams Carlito onto Booker, Booker is flying out of the ring! Carlito is hurt from the collision between him and Booker, Sami sees that kicks Carlito in the gut and hits throws him to the corner. Sami looks away from Carlito and poses for the crowd while Booker T hops onto the apron and gets the blind tag in but quickly drops down while Sami runs to Carlito and hits him with a corner clothesline, then brings him away from the ropes and follows up with the Headlock Driver! Sami then bends down and tries to go for the pin but King Booker rushes to Sami and hits the Scissor's Kick onto Sami Callihan! The crowd books as Booker then goes for the cover with a huge smile on his face!

1!

2!

3!!

Ding! DIng! Ding!

Winners of the match: King Booker, Mr. Kennedy and Carlito!

King_Booker_Pose.jpg

The crowd is pissed that King Booker has secured the win. Sami is layed out in the ring while Shark Boy is rising to his feet after being rammed to the pole, Eddie Guerrero is just getting up after being thrown over the announcer's table while Mr. Kennedy is still knocked out from King Booker's jumping superkick. King Booker and Sharmell are celebrating in the ring as the camera goes to elsewhere.

We head backstage to see Fandango and Derrick Bateman talking.

Fandango: Alright, you’re training is almost complete. I want to see what you can do out there tonight and then we’ll see if your ready to make your complete transformation.

Derrick Bateman: I’m a bit scared bro. What happens if I lose myself. What if I’m like you and I can’t remember the old Derrick Bateman.

Fandango: That will be a good thing. Life is about evolving. You can stay in your primitive state and fail or you can transform and make RVD look like the mockery that he is. It’s your choice.

Derrick Bateman seems to be having a hard time until Maxine enters the frame.

Maxine Here she is.

Fandango: Ah Derrick, I want you to meet someone.

Just then Dixie Carter enters the frame

Fandango: Derrick this is Dixie Carter and she has some important news to tell you.

Dixie Carter: Derrick, You’re a Carter.

Derrick Bateman: What? Who are the Carters?

Dixie Carter: Why only the best family in all of professional wrestlin’. Better than the Guerrero’s, better than the Rhodes and definitely better than the McMahon’s. And guess what Derrick, you’re one of them. I’m your auntie.

Derrick seems to be having a mind blowing experience based on this news.

Derrick Bateman: So…What exactly does that mean?

Fandango: It means you come from money Derrick. You don’t have to do childish antics to get the crowd on your side. You can do whatever you want from here on out and you can’t get fired from this company because you're a Carter.

Derrick Bateman: But...I like doing all those antics.

Dixie Carter: Derrick, you're better than that. The world needs us Carters. You are the third in a long line of Carters and it's time you start acting like one. Now come on and let your aunt Dixie show you what it's like to carry yourself like a true champion unlike that idiot AJ Styles. Now the first thing we're gonna do is shave that hair off your head...

Dixie and Derrick walk off while Fandango stays there with a smirk on his face as we head elsewhere.

Smackdown comes back live to the ring where the United States Champion the Undertaker standing in the ring. He is scary looking indeed folks as he prepares for his match.

Lillian Garcia:
The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first in the ring, from Death Valley California, he is the UWF United States Champion, The Undertaker!

[video=youtube;RUsAUsEX-N4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=RUsAUsEX-N4[/video]

matt-morgan-entrance-part-2-o.gif

Garcia: And introducing from Fairfield, Connecticut; weighing in at 328 pounds, he is the UWF International Champion... "The Blueprint" Matt Morgan!

Styles: I have never seen a man as physically impressive as the International Champion Matt Morgan. I bet you could bounce coins off of those incredible pecks of his guys.

King: Really Joey, that is what you think of when looking at the World Champion, bouncing coins off his chest.

Taz: I've heard my fair share of weird things come out of your mouth Joey, but this one takes the cake.

MorganInternational_zps020a7b73.png
Vs.
UnderT5_zps19413061.png

Ding Ding Ding

The bell rings as the International Champion and the United States Champion prepare to do battle in the ring. Morgan is massive, but the Undertaker is no small man either. Morgan, unafraid of the Undertaker gets right into the Deadman’s face. “This is my yard, not yours you big freak!†Morgan shouts before slapping the Undertaker across the face in a clear sign of disrespect.

Taz:
Oh wow, the International Champion sure as hell has a set on him.

King:
He may not after Taker gets his hands on him.

Taker looks pissed as he grabs Morgan and tosses him into the corner to the delight of the sold out crowd. Taker begins using the massive soup bones he has at his disposal driving them into the midsection, chest, and head of the International Champion. Taker isn’t done punishing Morgan, taking his elbows and driving them into the side of the head of his opponent. Taker bounces off the ropes as Morgan comes staggering out of the corner, and Taker nails him with a big boot to the face. The United States Champion is showing why he has been so dominant as of late.

Styles:
Morgan may have unleashed the deepest darkest pits of hell when he slapped the Undertaker to start out this match.

King:
Taker is looking great and is showing why people respect the deadman first hand.

Taker is in firm control of the match as the crowd is distracted and finally the camera’s pan out to reveal Eddie Guerrero making his way out of the crowd and over to the time keepers table. Eddie is all smiles as he picks up a title belt and begins parading it around at ringside. “Look how easily I stole the world title amigos. When I catch in, it will be just like this, comprende!†Eddie turns to show the camera the International Title belt, but instead we see that Eddie has stolen the US Title instead. Eddie doesn’t even realize it, but the Undertaker standing in the ring does, and immediately leaves Morgan alone and begins to stare down Guerrero. Eddie sees Taker staring at him like he is going to kill him, and Eddie looks and realizes he has the US Title in his hands and not the International.

Taz:
I think Eddie just stole his way into a colossal ass-kicking gentlemen.

King:
Eddie can’t believe it, it looks like the old Guerrero luck has backfired here.

Eddie realizes what he’s done and immediately begins to throw up his arms. “This isn’t what it looks like essa.†Trying to tell the Undertaker his intentions, but Taker isn’t interested in hearing what Guerrero has to say. He turns around in the ring, remembering he is in a match here and he walks right into a massive Carbon Footprint from the UWF International Champion. Taker hits the mat hard and no one in the arena is more upset than Guerrero.

Styles:
Good Lord the United States Champion just had his head ripped off of him there by the Champion.

King:
My god is Morgan impressive. I’ve never seen anyone hit the Undertaker that hard in my life.

Morgan begins pointing to himself before shaking with rage telling the entire Smackdown crowd he is ending this right now. Morgan turns around and picks up the Undertaker, dead weight and all and plants him with the Hellevator! The crowd are in shock at the power of the Champion. Morgan covers the dead man hooking the leg and all. The official begins the three count.

1…

2…

3…

mattmorgan_1426573a.jpg

Here is your winner: The UWF International Champion: Matt Morgan!

Styles:
My god! Distraction or not, I’ve never seen anyone defeat the Undertaker with as much ease as Matt Morgan just did.

King:
Matt Morgan wants to lay claim to being the true World Champion of Smackdown, and gentlemen I think he did that here tonight.

Morgan grabs his Championship and holds it high up in the air. “This is my yard!†Morgan shouts before walking out of the ring and up the ramp. Guerrero is still at ringside watching on in disbelief having dropped the US title like it carried a plague with it. Guerrero is backing away from the ring slowly and feeling ok turns his back on the ring. The very second Guerrero does, The Undertaker sits up bolt upright and snatches the mic from the announcer.

The Undertaker: Dolph Ziggler, Vampiro, Chris Jericho, Brother D’Von. Each men have challenged the dead man, each man have looked to vanquish the devil, to be the man who finally ended the everlasting domination that I hold over the SmackDown roster, but each and every one of them have come up short. Each and every one of you have just become another entry in a catalogue of names that I have relinquished of their dreams. I still reign over the UWF as the Undisputed United States Champion, a championship that is now seen in the same breath as the world titles are thanks to my iron grip I hold on it.

The Undertaker glares at Eddie Guerrero.

The Undertaker: Eddie, you have just made a mistake that you will very soon regret. You will become the latest name in the index page. Eddie Guerrero, you, me, Starrcade. You will REST IN PEACE!

The lights go out and when they come back on, The Undertaker is gone, leaving Guerrero with an uneasy look on his face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

20090320072320!WWE_Raw_Logo.jpg

Just because it isn't SmackDown, doesn't mean it isn't good! :p

------------------------------------------------------------------------

[video=youtube;jy6z65nIyN4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy6z65nIyN4[/video]

The old ECW theme song begins playing and the fans begin booing as they know the arrival of one of the greatest managers in wrestling history is about to arrive. Sure enough, Paul Heyman walks out from the back and onto the stage with a huge grin on his face. Heyman wastes no time marching down the ramp, a pep in his step as he swaggers from side to side.

RAW_989_Photo_094.jpg

Heyman reaches the end of the ramp and marches up the steel steps before entering the ring through the middle rope. The portly businessman dusts himself off before asking for a microphone from ringside. He is quickly handed one and waits for this boos to stop before beginning to speak.

1336451759_RAW_989_Photo_096.jpg

Paul Heyman: Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman and I am the business manager and personal advocate of your International Heavyweight Champion Matt Morgan. And tonight, I am here on behalf of my client to file a formal protest in regards to all of the injustice that has been forced upon us over the course of the last seven days.

The fans start chanting "Boring" over and over again which agitates the large businessman.

Heyman: Let's take a look at the facts shall we? Last week, my client was placed in a situation where he was expected to fail. Ultimate Wrestling Federation officials put Matt Morgan in a match against two opponents in an attempt to take his International Heavyweight Championship from him. Of course, they failed in their attempt and my client remains in possession of the most prestigious World Championship in this industry today. And if that weren't enough that lunatic Jeff Hardy had the nerve to put my life in danger. If his reckless attitude and destructive manner had led to my client losing the International Heavyweight Championship, my client and I would have had to take this protest to Stanford and present it to the boss personally. Luckily for everyone involved, that didn't happen. But that leads me to my second piece of business...

Heyman pauses and pulls a piece of paper out of his suit jacket. Unfolding it so that's its readable, Heyman clears his throat and begins speaking again.

PaulHeyman_display_image.jpg

Heyman: I hold in my possession my client's Ultimate Wrestling Federation Smackdown contract. This is a legitimate Ultimate Wrestling Federation document, which means the words printed on this document are binding. Allow me to direct you to Page Seven, Article Four, Section D. It reads and I quote:

"While said superstar is in possession of a Championship title, he/she is required to defend the Championship a minimum of one(1) time every thirty(30) days. Title defenses exceeding this number are not mandatory."

Heyman smirks before folding the contract up and putting it back in his pocket.

Heyman: So in response to the injustice and trauma that both my client and myself have been put through over the past seven days, we are invoking the preceding clause in my client's contract. In layman's terms, what I'm saying is, my client will not be defending his International Heavyweight Championship any time soon.

The fans begin booing Heyman's words and the portly business can only turn his face up.

Heyman: I understand your frustration but please allow me to elaborate. This was not my decision; I did not want to do this. But all of you forced my hand. It was all of you that clamored for Jeff Hardy and Fandango to receive Championship opportunities undeservingly. It was all of you that cheered as I was put in physical danger and it was all of you that were heartbroken when my client retained his Championship. So you are the ones who are responsible for this decision; not I. So I want all of you to live with the choice that you made and the misfortune of not having the privilege of seeing your International Heavyweight Champion, the greatest Champion of all time in action. Not if you do not mind, I've got business to attend to. So I bid you all, ado.

Heyman lowers his mic and prepares to leave the ring. But before he can, he is interrupted by the arrival of Smackdown's General Manager.

"PSSSSSHHHH!!!!"

The crowd explodes with excitement as the theme of the "Texas Rattlesnake" begins to play throughout the arena. Austin, microphone in hand, makes a beeline for the ring as he looks as though he's going to punch Heyman out then and there.

raw2-18-02-04-461669.jpg

Stone Cold: Is there a contest going on amongst the members of my roster ta' see who can piss me off the most? Because if that's the case, the next one a' you sumbitches that does is goin' downtown ta' Stunner Town. Jeff Hardy and Fandango got a shot at Matt's International Championship because Fandango never got his rematch and Jeff, well I put him in there just ta' piss ya off. Now I don't like what ya said about him defendin' the title once every thirty days and whatnot, but you're right, it is written in his contract, so I guess my only choice is ta' honor that contract and give him thirty days off, right?

The crowd boos this as Heyman is grinning from ear-to-ear.

Stone Cold: Eh-eh. There's a lot of other options I have as G.M. I could strip the bastard of his title. (What?) I could release him from his contract. (What?) I could make you or Alex Riley defend the belt. (What?) I could draw up a new contract. (What?) There's a lot I can do. Take your pick, Paul.

Heyman looks irritated as he wastes no time in voicing his outrage.

Heyman: You can't do this, Austin! That is an outright abuse of power and you know it! If you don't do the right thing...

Austin places his hand over Paul's microphone and pushes it downward.

Stone Cold: You'll what, pull a Mick Foley and have you and your boys jump me? I wouldn't recommend that. Ya see, that contract was drawn up when the restart was established, which means it was before Stone Cold Steve Austin assumed the General Manager position.

Stone Cold pulls a piece of paper from his pocket and unfolds it.

Stone Cold: Now if you'll direct your attention to this contract, I'd like you ta' look on page three, section one, article six that states any and all superstars on the Smackdown roster will compete in whatever match I book 'em in and defend their championships whenever I see fit and tell 'em ta' do so! I told ya last week that the International Championship and You Dubya Eff Championship were gonna be unified and at Starrcade, that's what's gon' happen when Matt Morgan, Em Vee Pea, and Edge face off in the first ever three-way dance Last Man Standing match. Two champions go in, but only one walks out. And THAT'S the bottom line, cuz Stone Cold said so!

Austin's music hits again as he exits the ring, leaving Heyman looking disheartened and speechless.

The scene opens on Rob Van Dam sitting on a park bench next to a statue of Ronald McDonald.

Rob_Van_Dam_con_statua_di_Ronald_McDonald.jpg

Rob Van Dam: ......so I said to the guy, "Hey, what are you doing in my laundry hamper?"

At about that moment, Evan Bourne walks up with a masked individual. Him and this person are eating Burger King Whoppers and RVD looks shocked.

BZoLMrGCEAA5LTW.jpg:large

He covers the Ronald McDonald statue's eyes as he addresses Evan.

Rob Van Dam: Bourne-ley, where do I even begin to explain what's wrong with this. First of all, we agreed on McDonalds. Second, you didn't bring me back out jack and thirdly.......who is this guy, man?

Evan Bourne: He calls himself Delirious.....or maybe he said he was delirious. Wait......I mean I've never seen this guy before in my entire life.

Rob Van Dam: No, no, no, you can't backtrack like that, man! It looks like you've got a new friend to hang out with. Don't let me stop you.

RVD gets off the bench and starts walking away.

Evan Bourne: Dude.......Dude, it's not even.........dude.

Van Dam stops in his tracks and looks back at Evan.

Rob Van Dam: ........dude.....

Bourne and RVD then nod at each other and walk off to leave together.

Rob Van Dam: You're gonna like this, man. I know this dude who's got some killer white widow......

They walk out of earshot, leaving that masked man alone with the Ronald McDonald statue. He sits down next to it and continues eating his Whopper as if nothing even happened.

SmackdownBatemanRVD_zpsd1c30073.jpg

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Ethan Carter III, formarly known as Derrick Bateman, seems to have changed his personality alot as he has a smug look on his face while RVD has his usual 'what' look to him. RVD turns around and goes for the R-V-D pose but Ethan Carter III runs up to RVD and attacks him from behind. The crowd is shocked that Ethan just did that as Ethan jumps onto RVD's back and goes all out with his punches to RVD. RVD is able to cover the back of the head so Ethan's punches aren't getting the full effect but EC3 backs away from RVD and yells out loud. The crowd is booing EC3 loudly and RVD gets back up, looking surprised and angry at Carter. Carter's personality suddenly changes and looks apolitgetic on what he did. RVD can sense the good vibes in him and they shake hands, the crowd is still a bit shocked to be seeing the other side of Derrick Bateman. Carter and RVD both circle each other around the ring and goes in for a lockup, EC3 getting the upper hand but RVD breaks out of it with an arm wretch onto Carter. Carter looks to be in pain as RVD sweeps Carter off his feet and goes for a spinning legdrop but Carter rolls out of the way and hits a stiff kick to the chest of RVD. RVD rolls around the ring in pain while Carter has that smug look back in him. Carter lifts up RVD and brings him to the corner and hits some knees to the gut. Carter backs away and and talks to the crowd, talking about how great he his and turns around but RVD runs up and hits a spinning wheel kick to Ethan Carter III!

Tazz: Wow, I gotta say that Derrick Batema- err Ethan Carter III I guess, has changed alot!

Styles: He may have changed his looks and personality Tazz, but he also should be aware of his surrounds still. RVD can take you out with a blink of an eye!

RVD gets back up and looks up to Carter while the crowd pops for RVD. Carter gets up and has that serious look on his face as RVD runs up to Carter but Carter knees RVD in the stomach and takes him out with a body slam, then bounces off the ropes and hits a jumping elbow drop to RVD. Carter poses for the crowd which gives a mixed reaction, Carter then hits a knee drop to the face of RVD. RVD gets up while holding onto his head but Carter is quick on the offense and whips RVD to the ropes. Carter sees him coming back and bends down for a back body drop but RVD rolls over Carter's back, then pushes Carter towards the ropes. RVD then tries to dump Carter over the ropes but Carter slips onto the apron and punches RVD in the face. RVD backs up as Carter goes onto the ropes and tries to attempt a springboard clothesline but RVD counters with a spinning heel kick onto Carter! Carter crashes to the ground and is visibaly angry with RVD. Carter charges after RVD but RVD goes for other spinning heel kick but Carter ducks it, however RVD takes down Carter with a sweep with his other leg! Carter goes down and RVD bounces off the ropes and hits the rolling thunder onto Carter!

Styles: RVD is getting his momentum here ladies and gentleman, this is a good thing!

King: I don't know Joey, I think that Ethan Carter III may have something up his sleeve for RVD.

RVD gets up and poses for the crowd, getting in the R-V-D pose this time while the crowd cheers for him loudly. RVD picks up Carter and kicks him in the stomach a couple of times, then spins around and hits a jumping back kick to the face! Carter backs away but doesn't fall down as RVD runs up to Carter and goes for a clothesline but Carter ducks it and sends RVD to the ropes. RVD returns to Carter and Carter lifts up RVD but RVD counters with a headscissors takedown! Carter goes flying across the ring, then gets back up and angerly runs up to RVD. RVD sees him up and goes for a spinning heel kick but Carter ducks that again, and ducks the sweet that RVD tries and hits a low dropkick to the face of RVD. RVD rolls to the ropes as Carter comes charging after RVD and hits a baseball slide kick to RVD, sending him down crashing to ringside!

King: Oh here we go! This is where RVD will get beaten down from Ethan Carter III!

Styles: Oh shut up Jerry, RVD knows his away around a brawl you know.[/B]

RVD helps himself to his feet at ringside but Carter grapples the head of RVD and yells at him, trying to show his dominance to RVD and rams him face first onto the steel post. RVD groggily walks away from Carter as Carter has a sly smile on him, approaches RVD and whips him hard to the steel steps! RVD is feeling the pain now as Carter runs up and goes to kick RVD but RVD moves out of the way and Carter ends up kicking the steel steps. The referee is doing the countout while RVD gets up and knees Carter in the stomach, then places him laying up on the security barrier. RVD then enters the ring and climbs the ropes, the crowd cheering for RVD as RVD leaps off the turnbuckles and connects with a spinning lep drop onto Carter while hanging off the security barrier! Carte falls to the ground while RVD helps himself up and poses for the crowd again. RVD takes a deep breath and grabs a hold of Carter and throws him back inside the ring. RVD climbs onto the apron and waits for Carter to get up but Carter runs up to RVD and clubs him in the face. RVD doesn't go down but instead hits a shoulder thrust to Carter. Carter backs up and tries to grapple RVD again but RVD goes for a sunset flip, however Carter goes to his knees and traps RVD into a pin while using the ropes as leverage!

1!

2!

But Ethan Carter breaks up his own pin! The crowd is giving a mixed reaction to Carter as Carter backs away from RVD, feeling ashamed for himself. Carter seems to have the Derrick Bateman look back on him while RVD is back up. RVD kicks Carter on the side of the ribs, then a front kick to the chin of Carter and Carter backs away in a daze. RVD then brings Carter to the corner and hits some turnbuckle thrusts to Carter, then does a backflip and runs after Carter and hits a running shoulder thrust! RVD then tosses Carter to the opposite corner, then runs up to Carter and goes for a monkey flip, tossing Carter into the air but Carter lands on his feet. Carter looks excited that he landed it and has that Bateman look in his eyes. RVD looks a tad confused but Carter turns around and hits a discus punch to RVD. RVD falls to the corner and Carter has an exited look as he places RVD onto the top turnbuckle, then climbs the ropes and is about to go for the superplex but RVD knocks him off the ropes. RVD then spins around and goes for the split-legged moonsault but lands onto Carter's knees. RVD is holding onto his ribs while groaning in pain while Carter shoots to his feet and goes for the Headlock Driver but RVD counters with a back suplex!

Tazz: Whew! RVD just saved himself from losing the match right there folks!

Styles: I agree Tazz, anyone can be taken out easily with that Headlock Driver that Derric Bateman does.

King: It's Ethan Carter III now Joey, show the same some respect!

Ethan Carter III exits the ring to get a chance to recuperate from the suplex, and sees a steel chair by the announcer's table. Carter considers taking it but doesn't go for that, and instead turns around to face the ring but RVD leaps over the ropes and connects with a somersault plancha onto Carter! The crowd cheers for that as RVD takes a deep breath and throws Carter back inside the ring. RVD climbs onto the ropes and waits for Carter to get back up. Carter rises back to his feet and RVD jumps off the tope rope, hitting a diving superkick to the face of Carter! Carter goes flying across the ring from the sheer impact of the kick while RVD is getting pumped up. RVD walks over to Carter and takes him out with a dragon suplex then climbs the ropes, feeling a little 'froggy' as Tazz would put it. RVD makes it to the top rope and goes for the 5 Star Frog Splash but Carter gets out of the way. RVD crashes onto the canvas hard while holding onto his ribs, RVD is on his knees but Carter kicks RVD in the ribs and follows up with the Headlock Driver! RVD is knocked out and Carter goes for the cover!

1!

2!

3!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Winner of the match: Ethan Carter III!

ethan-carter-iii-vs-shark-boy-november-21-2013-620x350.jpg

Carter rolls out of the ring and celebrates with Fandango and Dixie Carter. Maxine looks on happy but is visibly less enthusiastic as her teammates. Bourne has rolled into the ring to help Van Dam up to his feet as we head to commercial.

albumpicture.php

You wanted it......Now go TT for it!

Lilian Garcia: The following contest is a tag team contest scheduled for one fall!

[video=youtube;sFdGCXlZH3I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFdGCXlZH3I[/video]

â€Rap God†plays throughout the arena as Edge steps out from the back. He seems to be in a foul mood as he simply storms to the ring, not even noticing the boos he's getting from the audience.

[video=youtube;XfocVQxUqQ0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfocVQxUqQ0[/video]

The crowd boos the all too familiar theme, even if it hasn’t been heard in a while. Out through the curtain Cody comes out backwards with the hood on his head, hopping on one foot until he gets to the middle of the stage and stops. He turns around and crouches down low tugging at the hood before he stands up straight and flips it off his face revealing a wide laughing smile, as he laughs the mini-tron beside him changes he turns and looks at it and it’s the old digital “mirror†from his dashing days. He looks into it and straightens out his eyebrow checking his face, but after that moment his face suddenly changes as he shivers and puts his hand over his face as if the mirror hurt him. He turns back towards the arena with that look of disgust, walking down the ramp when his face shifts again to a smile, his emotions changing at the drop of a hat. Cody runs up the steel steps and across the ring apron, wiping his feet before stepping into the ring.

[video=youtube;kKCLRoVGeL0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKCLRoVGeL0[/video]

The crowd erupts and gets on their feet as CM Punk comes out from the back. Punk comes out with his hands out and starts waving them in the air to get the crowd up and standing. The arena is showed on the titantron with nearly everyone standing up. Punk is sporting a blue hoodie in reference to being on the blue brand

Punk proceeds to head to the ring and smirks as he sees how intense the crowd is and into it. Punk looks directly at Edge and waves at him as he climbs onto the apron. Punk gets onto the top turnbuckle and shouts out "BEST IN THE WORLD". Punk hops off the turnbuckle and lands inside the ring.

1,2, YOU HEAR THE CLOCK TICKING
TICK TOCK, YOUR ABOUT TO STOP LIVING,
TICK TOCK I WANT YOU TO REMEMBER ME,
TICK TOCK, BUT THE DAY DON'T HAVE NO MEMORY
I'M COMING.

[video=youtube;bXYG4wudW7o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXYG4wudW7o&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The camera focuses on the stage where a big inflatable tunnel which can now be seen, presumably being inflated while the lights were flashing on and off. The crowd rise to their feet awaiting one certain special superstar as smoke starts to escape the tunnel. The crowd aren't waiting long as the figure of the UWF Champion bursts through the flaps. He stops dead, looking around the crowd who give him a big cheer. He pats his new bit of Bling Bling as the crowd go berzerk. He slowly lifts it in the air as his fireworks go off behind him.

MVP-US-Belt2.jpg

MVP puts the belt back around his waist and then starts to slowly makes his way down to the ring, seeing all the fans leaning over the barriers for high fives and obliges, walking past and slapping the hands much to the delight of those said fans. After giving a few fans the high fives he holds up his '305' bling bling up to the camera, yelling 'Mr 305' towards the camera. He comes towards the bottom of the ramp, stopping for a second, taking out some gum he was chewing and throws it into the crowd before he takes a little run up and slides into the ring. He doesn't waste anytime getting to his feet, running towards the ropes, bouncing off and doing his signature dance and Ballin taunt at the end.

4live-mvp-06.03.09.2.jpg

DING!

DING!

DING!

SmackdownPunkMVPEdgeRhodes_zps5e03eace.jpg

The bell sounds and this one is underway. We are starting this thing off with Edge and CM Punk. The two men circle the ring before meeting in the middle and locking up. Edge gets the upper hand and puts Punk in a headlock. Punk counters and ends up hitting Edge with a back suplex. Edge hits the mat and rolls to his knees and looks at Punk in bewilderment. Punk yells "BEST IN THE WORLD!" at Edge. The former UWF Champion gets up to his feet and goes to lock up again with Punk but, this time, Edge hits Punk in the midsection with a kick. He then grabs Punk and throws him into the ring post shoulder first. He then goes to town stomping away at Punk before the referee separates the two. Edge backs up and mockingly yells "BEST IN THE WORLD!" right back at Punk.

Styles: Already this match has gotten personal!

Tazz: Not for nothin', but Edge has got to be looking to take out his frustration for losing the UWF Title on somebody and it looks like that somebody is CM Punk!

The King: Right you are, Tazz. It's never easy getting over a title loss.

Punk gets back up and storms over to Edge and starts hitting him with wild right hands,backing Edge up into the opposite corner. Punk whips Edge into the first corner and backs up. He charges towards Edge but the "Ultimate Opportunist" gets his boot up and blasts Punk in the face. As Punk stumbles back, Edge grabs him by the back of the head and hits him with the Edge-O-Matic. Edge hooks the leg and the referee makes the pin.

MVP interrupts the pin by kicking Edge in the back. The referee makes MVP go back to his corner as Edge glares angrily over at MVP. Edge picks Punk up but Punk drives his shoulder into Edge's midsection, driving him back into the corner. Punk again start hitting Edge with a series of right hands, trying to wear him down. Punk then drags Edge to the center of the ring and sends him into the ropes. Edge ducks a clothesline attempt on the rebound and, as Punk turns around, Edge hits him with a flying side kick. Edge then walks over and tags in Cody Rhodes.

Styles: And in comes the most mentally unstable participant in this match, Cody Rhodes!

Rhodes lifts Punk up to his feet and sets him up for a suplex. As he lifts him up, Rhodes throws him forward and Punk's face hits the mat hard. Rhodes then starts stomping away at the "Second City Saint". Rhodes is systematically picking Punk apart, stomping on his arms, legs, head and torso one after another. Rhodes then drags Punk by the arm over to the ropes and sets it on the bottom rope. Rhodes then jumps into the air and comes crashing down onto the arm of CM Punk, causing Punk to writhe in pain. Rhodes then covers Punk.

KICK-OUT!!

Tazz: Ive had that done to me in the past and, lemme tell ya', it ain't pleasant!

Rhodes then lifts Punk's head off the mat and starts hammering away with right hands. The referee eventually stops the beating and makes Rhodes walk away. Rhodes then drags Punk by the arm back over to their corner and Cody tags in Edge. As Cody is holding Punk's arm, Edge stomps on it, causing Punk more pain. Edge looks over at MVP and gives him an evil smile. As Edge goes back on the attack, Punk somehow springs back and locks Edge in an inside cradle pin.

KICK-OUT!!

The King: Edge almost had his cockiness cost him another match!

Edge escapes and rolls back to his feet. He and Punk make it to their feet at around the same time. They start hammering away at each other around the same time. Edge is the fresher man and is quickly taking control and knocks Punk down with a stiff right hand. As Edge goes to drag Punk away from his corner, Punk uses his legs to toss Edge away. Punk jumps and tags in MVP!

Styles: Here comes the champ!

Tazz: And look at Edge!

The King: Oh man! This is gonna be good!

MVP enters the ring and he and Edge size each other up. Then, the two lock horns as MVP gets the upper hand. He traps Edge in a headlock before taking him down in a headlock takedown. MVP continues to keep the headlock locked in for a few moments before Edge uses his legs to trap MVP's head. MVP then kips up and Edge rolls to his feet and both men are standing across from each other as the fans are going crazy. MVP grabs Edge's arm and attempts to irish whip him into the ropes but Edge counters and sends MVP into the ropes instead. Edge tries to set MVP up for the same finish as last week's title match and gives MVP a chance for a sunset flip but instead MVP grabs Edge by the hair and throws him face down into the mat.

Styles: MVP not falling for Edge's obvious trap.

MVP starts stomping away at Edge as he's trying to makeit back to his feet. He's crawling away from Montel, grasping for the ropes. As he makes it to the ropes, MVP comes off the opposite ropes and jumps right on the back of Edge's neck, hanging him on the second rope. Edge falls back holding his neck as MVP gets the crowd fired up.

Tazz: MVP certainly has a connection with these people, no doubt about it.

Edge rolls to the center of the ring and MVP rebounds off the ropes once more. He does a little shuffle before doing his "BALLIN!" taunt as the crowd chants "BALLIN!". Then, he drives his elbow right into the heart of the "Rated R Superstar". MVP then covers Edge.

Cody Rhodes interrupts the pin by kicking MVP in the back of the head. He then starts throwing punches at MVP as the referee tries to back him away and back to his corner. MVP gets to his feet and looks right into the eyes of Rhodes and starts walking towards him. As he does, Edge rolls MVP up in a school boy pin.

KICK-OUT!!

The King: Edge almost stole a victory there!

MVP gets his shoulder up and gets to his feet. Edge goes for a clothesline but MVP ducks and grabs Edge by the head and hits a neckbreaker. Both men then start crawling over to their respective corners and tag in their partners. Both Punk and Rhodes enter the match with intensity.

Styles: Two fresh men coming into the match.

Tazz: Trust me, Joey, they've been itching to get in there and mix it up!

The King: When you're in a tag team match, on the apron, all you're thinking about is getting back into the match.

Rhodes and Punk meet in the center of the ring. Rhodes goes for a clothesline but Punk ducks and instead locks Rhodes in and connects with a swinging neckbreaker. Punk gets to his feet and stalks Rhodes. As Rhodes is using the corner to pull himself up, Punk charges at him and nails him with a corner shining wizard. Then, Punk goes for the combo and hits the running bulldog.

Styles: I would say "Vintage Punk" but I'm a much better commentator than that so I'll just say "OH MY GOD!"

Meanwhile, Edge has snuck over to MVP's corner and yanks him down off the apron by the leg. MVP smashes his head on the top of the apron on the way down. Knocked doozy, Edge starts hammering away at MVP on the outside. On the fourth punch, however, MVP blocks the punch and starts unloading right hands of his own. Eventually, he backs Edge up against the barricade. As Edge is knocked winding, MVP backs up and ends up clotheslining both himself and Edge over the barricade into the crowd. MVP picks Edge up and both men begins brawling into the crowd.

Tazz: Both Edge and MVP takin' it into the stands!

In the ring, Punk has signaled for the GTS and is stalking Rhodes. As Cody gets to his feet, Punk places him on his shoulders. However, Rhodes is able to slip out and ends up behind Punk. He grabs Punk's head and nails him with the Cross Rhodes!

The King: AHHHHH! *King Scream* CROSS RHODES!

Cody then covers Punk.

3!!

YOUR WINNERS, EDGE AND CODY RHODES!!!!

Cody-Rhodes14.jpg

Punk rolls out of the ring as Rhodes celebrates his win. Raven comes onto the ramp and is applauding his partner. At this point, cameras have lost Edge and MVP.

starrcade00.jpg

Where it all begins.....Again......For a second time

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

As Smackdown returns from commercial, Mick Foley is seen standing in the middle of the ring with a twisted look in his eye.

lUX7c.jpg

Mick Foley: Stone Cold… Stone Cold… Stone Cold! That’s all I hear, it’s what I always hear, Stone Cold, well what about Foley? What about me and my name, Mick Foley? Or do I just need a sock puppet to get a pop? No more, I’m sick and tired of hearing his name, hearing about him, he’s everywhere I go, there has to be good ole Stone Cold, the toughtest son of a bitch in the industry but no more. No more Stone Cold, no more Steve Austin, no more of his tyranny! Because I’ve found a solution, the best solution, some would say it’s the Foley solution but it isn’t my solution. It’s not Foley, Foley’s going, Foley’s gone but someone else is back, he’s back…

Cactus Jack is back!

The fans don’t know how to react as Foley seemingly changes in the middle of the ring with a single twitch of the eye.

Cactus Jack: Stone Cold, you thought you could waltz into Foley’s life and ruin it and get away with it? Did you think I would let you walk over me and Foley, did you? Look into my eyes Austin and tell me you thought you could get away with it! Come out here Austin and look into my eyes and tell me you thought you could walk over Cactus Jack.

Cactus Jack stares at the titantron waiting for Austin’s theme music to hit. Instead, Austin appears on the titantron.

hqdefault.jpg

Stone Cold: No more Stone Cold? Why, because you pathetic pieces of trash thought if you gave my ass a good kicking, I'd re-instate ya? Excuse me, re-instate, Mick? Well yer gonna have ta' do a lot more than ya did last week if you wanna keep the Rattlesnake down, because the hype about me isn't just ta' make me sound cool or push tickets and merchandise, Jack, I get called and call myself the toughest ess oh bee because it's true, there's no one walking this planet that's tougher than Stone Cold. Am I supposed ta' perk my ears up and take more interest in what you have ta' say because you're Cactus Jack now? I don't give a damn if yer Kangaroo Jack, son, I run things around here and I'm not gonna be intimidated or threatened or bossed around by anyone. You, Raven, and Cody made a big mistake last week putting your hands on me, because now you have something you don't want on your hands, a pissed off Rattlesnake.

The titantron screen goes black as Cactus Jack looks angry, but as he raises his microphone to speak...

"PSSSSSHHHH!!!!"

The crowd explodes with excitement as the theme of the "Texas Rattlesnake" begins to play throughout the arena. As Jack waits for Austin with eagerness, he quickly realizes he's been duped.

kf4S.jpg

Shark Boy makes a beeline for the ring and enters it, Cactus Jack looking bemused by Shark Boy filling in for Stone Cold, insulted as he completely flips at Shark Boy.

Cactus Jack: You wish to mock me, Austin? You wish to mock ME? How dare you Austin, you think insulting me is wise? It’s not wise Austin and I bring you down to your knees just like last week, this week you drop to your knees.

Shark Boy cuts him off.

Image2.jpg

Shark Boy: Whassa' matter, boy? You look like someone just pissed on yer favorite flannel shirt. Lemme break the sitch-ooh-ation down for ya, Jack, I'm not comin' out here ta' mock ya and I sure as hell ain't out here because Austin doesn't wanna be. I'm out here because what you did last week was disrespectful, it was cowardly, it was somethin' a real bass hole would do. And the best part is, you thought you were gonna get away with it. Eh-eh! You three playing the numbers game with a legend like Stone Cold? Eh-eh! Ya see, guys like me an' Stone Cold are from the same waters, so it only makes sense that we stick together like a school a' fish. What I'm sayin' is if you girls want a fight, you've got yourselves one, because Shark Boy's here ta' fight for Stone Cold regardless a' how fishy the situation gets!

The crowd cheers wildly as Jack only gets more furious.

Cactus Jack: You're just like that bald idiot! You refuse to take anything, ANYTHING, seriously! Everything's a damn joke, especially when it comes to you. Well have it your way; it's clear to me that Stone Cold's not going to come out here tonight, just as clear as it is to me that you and I aren't going to be able to have an actual conversation, so here's my solution...

Jack kicks Shark Boy in the midsection and pulls him into his own, lifting him up and connecting with the piledriver that he calls the Stump Puller as the crowd boos this viciously. Jack looks down at Shark Boy with a twisted look in his eyes and expression on his face as he gestures, "Bang Bang!" towards him as Smackdown goes off the air.

END SHOW

CREDITS:
Promos - Respective TTers
Austin bits - Chris Dresdon
Foley bits - Grimlock
Morgan/Taker - SBS
6-Man Tag, RVD/EC3 - natlav
Everything else - The Hoov

CONFIRMED FOR UWF STARRCADE:

UWF and International Championship Unification Match:
3-Way Dance Last Man Standing
UWF Champion MVP vs. UWF International Champion Matt Morgan vs. Edge

UWF United States Championship Match:
The Undertaker(c) vs. Mr. Money in the Bank Eddie Guerrero

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Damn! What a crazy show! Lots of SCSA!

He even stunner'd me! Damn you! But defending the title every week, touche!

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Nice edition of Smackdown

Good progress heading into Starrcade. I was wondering that Guerrero was doing during the Taker match and it made me laugh when he got caught with the wrong title. Should be a good match between the two.

Cody and Edge make a formidable team. Rey is going to be domiant on Smackdown; it's only a matter of time. Good job on the promo too.

3 Way Last Standing? Interesting to see how that's going to work. Either way, I'm coming for that Undisputed Championship

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
I was busy over the week and wasn't able to trash talk, but thanks for burying me, Hoov.

You sound so butthurt...

Anyways a good show by Smackdown team even with one or two no shows; Shark Boy got owned by Foley hooray.

Was surprised that Kennedy's team won after such a shitty TT by Andrew but at the same time, King Booker's was absolutely phenomenal.

And finally!

SmackdownNewBanner_zpsb14f15b2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.