UWF - Past Smackdown Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
TheNewSmackdownBanner.png

UWF Smackdown General Manager:
SCSA_zpsc2a2044f.png

Stone Cold Steve Austin

Champions

dsdd.png

UWF Champion
uewMorgan_zps66e49fb0.png

Matt Morgan
CWalker

UWF United States Champion
kinUS_zps25e41cef.png

King Booker
RavenEffect

UWF Hardcore Champion
AJHcore_zps565913df.png

AJ Styles
Chase

UWF World Tag Team Champions
FanWorldTag_zps8f711c9a.png
BateTag_zpsc9a6a75a.png

Modern Day Double Dragons - Fandango & Derrick Bateman.
Captainxbumout

UWF Television Champion
BookerTV_zpsc981b24d.png

King Booker
RavenEffect

----------------------------

Roster

--------------------------------------------------------
AJs_zpsa5d42994.png

AJ Styles
Chase

---------------------------------------------------

KBook_zpsa2babf92.png

King Booker
Raveneffect

--------------------------------------------------------​

ChrisM_zps180301fd.png

Chris Masters
Schmidty

ChrisS_zpsc20251b4.png
SamoaJ_zps29d70fda.png

Chris Sabin & Samoa Joe
Bully Ray

Punk_zpsac1be070.png
Cabana_zps48b4090b.png

CM Punk & Colt Cabana
Shawn

Rhodes_zps5a18fecc.png

Cody Rhodes
rawisrey

Fango_zps58268d56.png
EC3_zpsf4f014a2.png

Ethan Carter III & Fandango
Captainxbumout

Edge_zpsa4af363a.png

Edge
Slim

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME?
YOU DON’T KNOW ME!
[video=youtube;dKSJN3WWR3E]

It's been a long time, been a long time comin
Looks like the death of me now
But you know, there's no turning back now
This is what makes me - this is what I am

078zh.jpg

Edge walks out with a smug look on his face looking over the crowd as they boo him unmercifully. He continues down to the ramp and does his pose.

edgeentrance2.gif

He continues down the ramp and slides in under the ring.

081fv.jpg

He then goes up on the ropes and poses for the crowd as they all boo as loudly as they can to try to deter him.

082wd.jpg

He gets down and readies himself for the match.

Storm_zps5a4d86fa.png

James Storm
Killz

Jhardy_zpsb0f29047.png

Jeff Hardy
Shanegofett

Angled_zpsa40b432d.png

Kurt Angle
natlav

MattH_zpsa4420bd9.png

Matt Hardy
Aniking

MMorgan_zps5da8b94c.png
Riley_zps240bf215.png

Matt Morgan & Alex Riley
CWalker

KenKen_zpsf02bf835.png

Mr. Kennedy
Andrew

MVPmi_zps65bf204e.png

MVP
Albo

Devitt_zps941d3bdd.png

Prince Devitt
CliqueClacks

RVD_zps200885cc.png
EvanAir_zps7020751c.png

Rob Van Dam & Evan Bourne
The Hoov

SamiCalls_zpsbb3eecec.png
BroLee_zps4b3d70c4.png

Sami Callihan & Brodie Lee
Fauche

Shark_zps4128bfac.png

Shark Boy
Sam

sting_zps67343c3b.png
Mattbloo_zpse4d9c777.png

Steve Borden & Matt Bloom
Chris Dresden

UnderT_zps0e0597fd.png

Undertaker
Doink

Last edited by a moderator:

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Just days after the New Year's Revolution Pay-Per-View, we are back with the first Smackdown of 2013. At the Pay-Per-View, we all watched as Jeff Hardy successfully defended his World Heavyweight Championship in a great match with Dolph Ziggler. The question for Hardy is...who is next? Tonight we find out. COO Triple H has decided that there will be three beat the Clock Challenge matches to determine who will challenge Jeff Hardy at the Royal Rumble. Thats not all. Tonight, we find out who the new General Manager of Smackdown is. Who will it be? Find out all this and more on UWF Smackdown live from Arco Arena in Sacramento, California!!

EuropeanChampionship.png

Edge.jpg
versus
JeffJarrett.jpg

Rated R for Rematch
UWF European Championship Match

Edge(C) versus Jeff Jarrett

Beat The Clock Challenge

DelRio.jpg
versus
JohnCena.jpg

Alberto Del Rio versus John Cena

DeanAmbrose.jpg
versus
BrayWyatt1.jpg

Dean Ambrose versus Bray Wyatt

UWFTV2.png

UWF Television Championship

DanielBryanTag.jpg
versus
DolphzigglerSmack_zpsa76d05c6.jpg

Daniel Bryan versus Dolph Ziggler

We Will Also Hear From
Jeff Hardy
Triple H
Dolph Ziggler
Dean Ambrose
John Cena
Anyone Else​

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Friday Night Smackdown January 4th Card!

January 4th... mannnnn means I'ma have to try to get somethin out this afternoon. Luckily I already have an idea as to what I wanna do. But this looks like a good show. But whats the third Beat the Clock Challenge match? Unless the TV title match counts as one.

But the European champion... Shall be looking to keep his belt :D

BDC

Reaction score
Re: UWF Friday Night Smackdown January 4th Card!

January 4th... mannnnn means I'ma have to try to get somethin out this afternoon. Luckily I already have an idea as to what I wanna do. But this looks like a good show. But whats the third Beat the Clock Challenge match? Unless the TV title match counts as one.

But the European champion... Shall be looking to keep his belt :D

Don't count on it slim! Back home with my own computer & working internet! Let's do this!

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Friday Night Smackdown January 4th Edition

NewSmackdownBanner.png

[video=youtube;WLaKoFClGkU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLaKoFClGkU[/video]

'Re-Education' by US Punk outfit Rise Against plays over the audio system as Smackdown kicks off. Pyro shoots out of every imaginable orifice of the arena as the camera pans around showing the excited fans who jump up and down, fists in the air, awaiting the Smackdown action that is due to proceed. The camera continues to pan the arena before settling on our announce team of Good Ol' JR, Jim Ross and 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper!.

UCWRawPiperJR.png

Jim Ross: Welcome to UWF Friday Night Smackdown everyone! Happy New Year to you. As always. I'm good Ol' JR Jim Ross and with me is my broadcast partner, "Rowdy" Roddy Piper!

"Rowdy" Roddy Piper: Thanks Ross! As always, I'm happy to be sitting next to someone who smells like Barbeque sauce.

JR: That's just my natural musk Roddy. Either way, we are just days removed from the New Year's Revolution Pay-Per-View. And what a Pay-Per-View it was. We saw Jeff Hardy retain his World Heavyweight Championship in a entertaining match with Dolph Ziggler.

Piper: That's not all. We also have a new Rated R European Champion in Edge. Europe finally has something to be proud of.

JR: But with New Year's Revolution in the rear view mirror, we turn our attention to the Royal Rumble. Tonight we find out who will challenge Jeff Hardy for the Worlds Championship at the event.

Piper: Three beat the Clock matches are scheduled. Whoever wins their match in the shortest amount of time will be the new Number One Contender. My money is on Dolph Ziggler getting a rematch!

JR: That's a possibility Roddy. But in other news, I've been told that tonight we will finally learn the identity of Smackdown's next General Manager.After Desmond Wolfe was fired, YES took over the brand, but now there one month reign is over and we've got a new boss.

Time To Play The Game!!

[video=youtube;AU1oBK26hGc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU1oBK26hGc[/video]

Motorhead's "The Game" plays and the fans get to their feet. This music can only mean the arrival of one man. He's UWF's Cheif Operating Officer, he's The Game, he's Triple H. Soon enough, the man makes his way out onto the stage, wearing his trademark suit and tie combo. The camera cuts across the audience, some men are bowing the man who stands on the stage and soaks all of this in.

RAW_950_Photo_001.jpg

Triple H begins making his way down the ramp as some fans reach over the guard rail and try and shake hands with the sure fire Hall of Famer. Triple H complies with the fans and gives out a few high fives as he makes his way down the ramp before climbing the steel steps and entering the ring. He soon motions for a microphone and is handed one before beginning Smackdown's opening promo.

triple-h-new-coo-of-the-wwe_display_image.jpg

"The Game" Triple H

Do you want to know something? I never get tired of that. Every time I walk through that curtain, that shot of adrenaline that each and every one of you provides me with reminds me why I love this business. Night in, night out for years I have given everything I have to this business. Broken bones, torn tendons, pulled muscles, I have lived through it all just for all of your entertainment. And although my time in the ring has come to an end, I'm still giving my life to make sure that all of you are throughly entertained. This time, it just happens to be behind the scenes. As Cheif Operating Officer, it is my duty to make sure that the balance is maintained throught every brand in UWF. And ever since Survivor Series when Y.E.S won the right to control Smackdown and fired Desmond Wolfe, the balance has been off. Because ever since then, this brand has been lacking a General Manager. I have made my presence known on several occassions, but with my duties at the office, I will not be able to be here on a weekly basis. So, I began my search. I looked high and low, searching for someone who I could not only trust, but someone who I knew would have the trust and respect of all the boys in the back.

And after weeks of searching, I came down to one name. And you know, when I saw that name, I laughed at myself for not realizing it earlier. There is one man in this business who I know everyone has respect for. There is one man in this business who I know will have no problem keeping order on this brand. There is one man who will have no problem standing up for what he believes in. And it's an honor to say that this man is one of my closest friends in the world. I grew up watching this man wrestle all over the world. I idolized him and it is an honor to bring him into UWF Smackdown as its next General Manager. So ladies and gentlemen, without any further ado, allow me to introduce all of you to...."The Nature Boy" Ric Flair!!!!

WOOOO!!!!!!

[video=youtube;yV9N0_DMA8k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yV9N0_DMA8k[/video]

The iconic theme music of "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair hits and once again, the fans get to their feet. As the music hits its high point, Flair walks out onto the stage.

3038244695_1_13_agMh0ETL.jpg

JR: Bah God! It's The Nature Boy!

Flair struts down the ramp like only the Nature Boy can, stylin and profiling along the way. The fans loveseeing the Nature Boy back in UWF and he loves being back as well. Flair doesn't waste too much time entering the ring and recieveing a hug from Triple H. After the two embrace, Triple H hands Flair a microphone so that Flair can say a few words.

IMG_8277.jpg

"Nature Boy" Ric Flair

Woooo!!!! It feels good to be back!

The fans show their approval by cheering and chanting for Ric Flair.

Now only does it feel good to be back. But it feels good to be The Nature Boy! First of all, I want to thank Hunter for ginving me the opportunity to do what I love to do and that's entertain! Secondly, I want to thank all of you for welcoming me. And lastly, to all the boys in the back looking to make a name for themselves, WOOO, well brother, now's your time. Because now that the Nature Boy's running the show, you can bet that things are going to change around here. And it starts tonight. Because when this show is over, my first act as General Manager will be to announce the participants in the Royal Rumble Match. And trust me when I say brother, I know something about the Royal Rumble. I'm going to keep this short and sweet because we got some good matches lined up tonight. I want all of you, and especially you in the front row with those Double D's to hold on tight because it's going to be a bumpy ride. Ladies and Gentlemen, Space Mountain is open for business! WOOO!

Flair drops the mic and starts strutting around the ring again. Triple H and the entire Smackdown audience is all smiles and ths continues as Smackdown heads to its first commercial.

=====================

normal_004~0.jpg

=====================

Fade. The camera's fade to the backstage area now, and to a sight that makes the audience explode in cheers, the face of one half of the Tag Team Champions, John Cena. Cena stares directly ahead, his expression full of focus as he's already dressed for battle tonight. Cena's championship belt rests on his shoulder, the shining title gold that his hand is clutching the strap of. The camera zooms out and Cena is standing by SmackDown's resident backstage interviewer, Todd Grisham. Matthews steps forward as Cena continues to glare off into the distance, clearly in the zone and focused for his match tonight.

images

Todd Grisham: John Cena, tonight you're one of the six participants in this evening's Beat the Clock challenge. The winner of tonight's Beat the Clock challenge will go on to the Royal Rumble to face Jeff Hardy for the World Heavyweight Championship. Your opponent tonight is none other than Alberto Del Rio. We all are aware of how much you're willing to become World Heavyweight Champion once again so what are you willing to do to have the shortest time tonight?

Cema continues to glare ahea as he doesn't speak. But then, slowly, and still looking far off, a focused and determined smile appears on his face, as he begins to speak.

todd-grisham-78.jpg

John Cena: Anything at any costs. This could be my last shot at becoming World Heavyweight Champion again, Todd so I'm not gonna waste it at all. To Alberto Del Rio, you're simply a obstacle in my path which means you need to be terminated immediately. As for the other participants in this challenge? Don't even bother in getting the shortest time because the man that will have the shortest time and go on to the Royal Rumble to face Jeff Hardy? That man's gonna be me.

A haunting threat from John Cena which is unusual but when a World Heavyweight Championship shot is in the air? Anything's bound to happen. Cena stares into the camera's as he walks off into the distance as the camera's cut. Fade.

Lillian Garcia: Ladies and Gentlemen, Alberto Del Rio's personal ring announcer, Ricardo Rodriguez!

[video=youtube;g9qQSyXNKro]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9qQSyXNKro[/video]

As we see Del Rio ride into the arena with one of his collection of cars, a sleek black Bentley, we hear the familiar voice of Alberto’s personal ring announcer, Ricardo Rodrigeuz making his announcement over the blaring of the expensive car horn. The crowd gives Ricardo as well as Alberto a standing ovation!

ricardo-rodriguez-27.jpg

Ponte de pie, señoras y señores!
Bienvenido a la arena, la segunda mitad de los reyes de la montaña!
Él es el hijo favorito de todo México!
La tercera generación por excelencia!
Cabalga en como en un semental negro!
Se ha enfrentado a la gigante y, sin embargo, se queda quieto!
Él es mi amigo y mi empoyer!
Alberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttooooooooooooooooo o Dellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiioooooooooooooooo oo!

Del Rio honks the horn on the car before parking it on the side of the entrance ramp. Del Rio soon exits the car before hopping onto the ramp and basking in the ambiance as the pyro shoot off behind him.

alberto.gif

Del Rio soon makes his way down the ramp and enters the ring, waiting for his opponent.

"BRRRRR - RAPIDOOOO!"

[video=youtube;52ZF1Foo6a4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=52ZF1Foo6a4[/video]

John Cena’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd bursts in thunderous cheers! All of a sudden, the former World Heavyweight Champion, John Cena makes his way out onto the stage, which is a pleasure from the U.W.F. Universe. John Cena has a slight grin across his face, and isn’t as hyped up as he usually is. John Cena looks into the camera and salutes before meeting the end of the stage. John Cena springs forward and slowly makes his way down the entrance ramp. John Cena nods his head at his “CeNationâ€￾ members as he continues his journey to the ring. John Cena slides into the ring, reflects from the ropes for a few times and then throws his cap into the crowd. Cena then continues, as he takes off his T-shirt and throws it on the other side of the arena. Cena then goes into a corner and looks straight in Mysterio's eyes ...

Lilian Garcia: And his opponent, from West Newbury, Massachusetts, weighting 251 pounds ... Joooohn Ceeenaaaa!!

Cena only nods his head towards his fans in the first row and he's ready to begin ...

The bell rings and Del Rio and Cena lock up as start their Beat The Clock match. Cena is able to use his superior strength to perform an armdrag take down on the Mexican Aristocrat. As Del Rio hits the canvas, Cena runs off the far ropes and delivers an elbow drop right down on Del Rio’s chest. Cena proceeds to go for the first cover of the match…

1….

Del Rio kicks out!

After Del Rio kicks out, Cena applies a side headlock to his challenger. Cena drops to his side to apply as much pressure as he can to the headlock and see if he can make Del Rio pass out…

Ross: I don’t know about the strategic value of this! Cena needs to use the clock to his advantage!

Cena soon abandons his current strategy, dragging Del Rio back to his feet with his arm still wrapped about Del Rio’s head. Del Rio backs up onto the far ropes and launches Cena off, breaking Cena’s grip on his head. Cena is shot off to the far side of the ring and as he comes back towards Del Rio, the Mexican Aristocrat leaves his feet and drives both of his knees into Cena’s arm with a modified armbreaker. Cena grabs his arm as Del Rio begins to go to work on the arm. Del Rio begins kicking John Cena’s right arm. Kick after kick connects with Cena’s right forearm, causing Cena to groan in pain. John Cena pushes himself to one knee and Del Rio connects with another roundhouse kick, this one to the side of the head. John Cena is sent to the canvas and Del Rio goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Cena kicks out!

JR: Both men are looking for a quick victory to establish the time!

Del Rio looks at the clock, noting that over five minutes has elapsed since the beginning of this match. Del Rio grabs Cena by the right arm and drags him to his feet. Del Rio applies a hammerlock to Cena before dropping his elbow across Cena’s forearm. Cena continues to grunt in pain as Del Rio reapplies the hammerlock before throwing John Cena shoulder first into the steel ring pole. John Cena continues to groan as Del Rio rolls Cena up from behind…

1…

2…

Cena kicks out!

JR: Even in a match where time is of the essence, Del Rio has not changed his strategy.

Piper: It’s stupid Cole. He doesn’t have time to wear Cena down; he needs to beat him quick.

Both men get to their feet at the same time and Del Rio goes back after Cena. Cena is able to use his left arm to catch Del Rio off guard and lift him off his feet before dropping him onto the mat with a sidewalk slam. As Del Rio hits the canvas, Cena reaches for his shoulder before going for a cover…

1…

2…

Del Rio kicks out!

Cena gets to his feet and looks at the clock. The time reads seven minutes and nineteen seconds. Cena stands on the far side of the ring and watches as Del Rio crawls towards the ropes and lifts himself to his feet. As soon as Cena gets up, Cena runs towards the far ropes and delivers a running shoulder tackle to the Mexican. Del Rio hits the canvas but manages to get back to his feet. Once he does, Cena hits him with a second shoulder tackle…

Piper: Jesus, I get tired of this!

Del Rio gets back to his feet and swings wildly at John Cena. Cena is able to duck under and hoist Del Rio off the mat with a spinout powerbomb. Del Rio hits the canvas and as Cena gets to his feet, John Cena throws his right arm in the air. The fans begin to chant “Let’s Go Cenaâ€￾ and “Cena Sucksâ€￾ back and forth as Cena bends over lets Del Rio know that “You Can’t See Meâ€￾ before shooting himself off the near ropes and dropping the Five Knuckle Shuffle on him. Cena gets to his feet and begins stalking Del Rio…

JR: Cena’s looking to Adjust an attitude!

Del Rio staggers back up to his feet and turns around and Cena lifts him up on his shoulders. Cena turns to the clock and looks at it. The clock reads nine minutes and forty-seven seconds. Cena prepares to drop Del Rio with an Attitude Adjustment, but before he can, Del Rio is able to slide down his back. Del Rio spins Cena around before grabbing him by the arm and stepping over it and taking Cena to the ground, applying the Cross Armbreaker…

Piper: Cross Armbreaker! Yes!

Cena cries in pain as Del Rio has his patented submission applied. Cena reaches out, looking for the ropes. Cena’s arm has been worked over for most of this match and now Del Rio is taking advantage of it. The official asks Cena if he wants to quit and the Cenation Leader says no. Del Rio does not care, so he continues to apply the pressure to Cena’s arm…

JR: Del Rio may break Cena’s arm!

John Cena will not give up. He begins dragging himself and Del Rio towards the far ropes. ..

Piper: How strong is John Cena!

Cena continues to drag Del Rio and himself towards the ropes before reaching out and grabbing the bottom rope.

JR: Bah God! Cena made it to the ropes; he may have a broken arm though!

Del Rio gets back to his feet and mocks John Cena. John Cena uses his good arm to pull himself to his feet. He turns around and faces Del Rio. Del Rio goes back on the attack, looking for another enziguiri. Cena is ready for it and ducks under and Del Rio hits the canvas stomach first. Cena goes on the offensive, grabbing Del Rio by the leg and stepping over it, applying the STF submission hold…

JR: He’s got him!

Cena screams “Tapâ€￾ over and over again as he stares at the clock. The clock reads eleven minutes and thirty seconds. Cena continues to apply pressure and Del Rio reaches his breaking point and begins to tap out…

Piper: Damnit!

Lillian Garcia: Here is your winner at Eleven minutes and thirty three seconds, John Cena!

john-cena.jpg

JR: And John Cena sets the time to beat at eleven minutes and thirty three seconds.

“My Time Is Nowâ€￾ plays and John Cena gets to his feet, still holding his arm. Cena is still able to pose for the fans as the referee raises his good arm. It’s not too long before Cena leaves the ring and Smackdown heads elsewhere.

The scene opens up on Eddie Guerrero in a backstage area, the entire shot appearing in black and white. Eddie's hands are formed together as he looks unhappily into the camera.

111405eddie_guerrero_display_image.jpg

This...has gone far enough, ese'. I outright refuse to let even ONE day of the year two thousand and thirteen go the way that every day I was under UWF contract in the year two thousand and twelve. I am not going to spend another moment underutilized, holmes, I cannot and will not.

I sit here in this secluded corner they've shunned me into, and the only thing this room is more bereft of than light is joy. Complacency is for those that don't have the potential to do more than they've already accomplished. I have that potential, I have the ability to make Smackdown the most talked about and most often viewed program in the entire franchise, but that opportunity hasn't been offered to me. In this present state, I find myself looking up.

Am I soul searching? Am I seeking divine interference? No, all I see when I look above me is the glass ceiling, above which pitiful beings like Edge and Jeff Hardy flaunt their championship titles. I hate that ceiling vato, I want to shatter it and etch my deserved place into the flesh that is the body of UWF with the biggest shard of that glass ceiling that falls!

Why do you continue to overlook me? Is it because I'm not on Raw drinking beers and insulting everyone with an active pulse? He always got booked! Is it because I'm not on NXT, the so-called superior brand, with clown make-up and a posse of brooding Twilight fans that recite their own poetry? They always get booked!

I want answers, ese', and I want them tonight, and if you make the mistake of denying me yet another request, I will track you down and bring upon you the suitable consequences, effectively placing you in the grave that you yourselves tried to put me in! Think carefully, vatos, and choose wisely, because it'll hurt you a lot more than it'll hurt me!

Eddie gets up and grabs the camera, slinging it against the wall as the feed goes black.

The following is a UWF.com exclusive, as cameras caught up with the successfully defending Jeff Hardy, just moments after toppling Dolph Ziggler live.

images

Jeff Hardy: Such a rush man, god, such a f**king rush! This is being aired? Oh…Sorry, I just… I just can’t help it. When you feel deep down that you can really achieve something and you do it, your adrenaline takes over like nothing else, I literally feel numb right now. I gave Dolph Ziggler the respect that he deserves because god-damn it, he’s no push-over. He may have every right to do what he does night in and night off and show what he has off because what he does in the ring is no short of damn impressive. One thing he won’t be able to show off though… Is this.

No-one…. Not one person round here can now say that I do not deserve this. Edge, John Cena, Dolph… Hell, I even survived YES’ reign on Smackdown and still have this championship in-tact. And what’s more important, is that in a whole array of unsuccessful championship defences before me, I have now shown twice, that it can be done. That the World Heavyweight Championship is not cursed, or any other crazy stories that people have tried to defend their favourite superstars, for reasons why they couldn’t get the job done. No, there’s no other reason for why Rey Mysterio, why John Cena, why anybody else couldn’t keep the title other than they are just not good enough. And over the past month I have proved that I am good enough to hold this as Smackdowns main man, there is no better candidate than Jeff Hardy, to be that number one guy.

I know, I’m talking sporadic, I just had a match though man, and the ramifications are simple. This week on Smackdown, normality is a corner of the room where the light is being shone. YES are out of control. And we will have a General Manager. I hear we will also find out who I will face at the Royal Rumble. The way I feel right now, I could not care less. They can put anyone in the management office, and they can put anyone on the other side of the ring come the next Pay Per View. By the time Royal Rumble comes and goes, you know all any of you will still be talking about, is the reign, of Jeff Hardy.

Hardy walks off to go and shower off, as still the World Heavyweight Champion, and the feed ends, bringing us back to Smackdown live!

JR: Now it’s time for our European Championship Match. The new European Champion…

Piper: That’s Rated R European Champion Ross!

JR: Whatever. Either way, Edge defeated Jeff Jarrett just a few short nights ago and Jarrett has cashed in his rematch clause right away.

Lillian Garcia: The following match is scheduled for one fall and is for the UWF European Championship. Introducing first, from Nashville, Tennessee, weighing in at 235 pounds, Jeff Jarrett!

THE CH-CH-CH-CHOSEN ONE!!

[video=youtube;7kr6ND4O8G4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kr6ND4O8G4&feature=plcp[/video]

Suddenly, as if on cue, the hard rockin' intro music of the King of the Mountain, Jeff Jarrett, begins to play and receives a strong pop from the crowd. Wasting no time, the Team Wolfe Captain marches out onto stage with his spikey, short hair and his slim, yellow glasses with his new (old) T-shirt design on. He stops at the top of the ramp and grins at Ziggler and shakes his head. After a short hesitation, he stomps on down the ramp and to the ring.

Snapshot311-4-20121-02AM.png

As he ascends the steel steps, he stops and looks over the crowd. The fans erupt in appreciation of their European Champion. He quickly steps into the ring and jumps to the ropes toward the camera. As the pyro goes off behind him, Double J yells at the camera.

imagesqtbnANd9GcQU97HhAggcd97NPdCal4gykYZu7uCb4Bi3  N7F9Xf8xATb_eLZQP8IpGG57.jpg

The pyro stops and Jarrett gets ready for his match.

Lillian Garcia: Introducing first, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 236 pounds, he is reigning and defending UWF European Champion "The Rated R Superstar" Edge!

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME?
YOU DON’T KNOW ME!

[video=youtube;dKSJN3WWR3E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKSJN3WWR3E[/video]

It's been a long time, been a long time comin
Looks like the death of me now
But you know, there's no turning back now
This is what makes me - this is what I am

Edge walks out and the boos from the crowd almost drown out the music

He simply smiles as the boos rain down on him. He makes it down to the middle of the ramp and does his signature pose.

He makes his way down to the ring and slides in under the bottom rope.

Ding

Ding

Ding

The bell sounds and the European Championship rematch is underway. Both Edge and Jarrett lock up to start the match, with Edge using his superior strength to push Jarrett down to a knee. Edge grabs Jarrett by the arm before performing a go behind. Edge then wraps Jarrett’s own arm around his waist before hoisting Jarrett up in the air and dropping him onto his head with a back body drop. Jarrett grabs his skull as Edge goes for the first cover of this Championship bout…

1…

2…

Jarrett kicks out!

As Jarrett kicks out, Edge grabs him by the arm and raises him back to his feet. Edge quickly throws Jarrett into the corner and delivers right hands to Jarrett’s face. The force and succession of the blows is enough to send Jarrett into the corner in a seated position. Edge takes several steps backwards towards the center of the ring before charging back at Jarrett and driving his knee directly into Jarrett’s skull. The force causes Jarrett’s head to snap backwards and Edge drags him out of the corner before covering him again…

1…

2…

Jarrett rolls a shoulder!

JR: Edge has been all over Jarrett to start this match!

Piper: What did you expect Ross? No way Edge is losing that title after just winning it!

After Jarrett kicks out, Edge grabs the former Champion by both of his legs and separates them before stomping down on hard on Jarrett’s midsection. The former European Champion grunts in pain as Edge drives his boot right into Jarrett’s midsection before raising his foot and repeating the process. Edge removes his boot from Jarrett’s chest before heading to the far side of the ring and dropping down into his crouched position…

JR: Edge may be looking to end it early!

Edge begins to foam at the mouth as he waits for Jarrett to get to his feet. Jeff Jarrett begins pulling himself to his feet, unaware of what’s waiting for him. As he does, Jarrett turns around and Edge charges out of the corner that he was in and goes right after Jarrett looking for the Spear. Jeff Jarrett is ready for Edge and sidesteps the Champion, causing Edge to run shoulder first into the steel ring pole. Steel meets flesh and steel wins. As Edge groans after hitting the ring pole, Jarrett rolls him up from behind and the referee gets into position…

1…

2…

Edge kicks out!

Piper: Close call for the Rated R European Champion!

Both Edge and Jarrett get to their feet at the same time and Jarrett quickly connects with a clothesline that sends Edge back to the canvas. Jarrett then runs off the far ropes and delivers a running knee drop across Edge’s throat. Edge grabs his throat and the Challenger goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Edge rolls a shoulder!

Jarrett gets back to his feet and gets behind the Champion as Edge begins to pull himself up. As Edge gets up, Jarrett grabs him by the arm and drives his knee into Edge’s stomach. Edge doubles over and Jarrett grabs the arm again before trying to spin around Edge’s body and put him in position for the Stroke. Edge counters by breaking Jarrett’s grip and grabbing the Challenger and interlocking their legs, falling backwards and connecting with a Russian Leg Sweep. The Challenger’s head bounces off the mat and Edge rolls on top of him going for another cover…

1…

2…

Jarrett kicks out!

Edge looks at the referee and the official holds up two fingers, signifying that it was only a two count. Edge gets back to his feet just as Jeff Jarrett rolls onto his stomach and starts getting up. Jarrett gets to a knee, and Edge applies a front face lock…

JR: It might be time for the Impaler DDT!

Edge looks to lift Jarrett off the canvas and perform the Edgecution DDT. Before he can, Jarrett is able to grab Edge by the arm and spin out, positioning himself behind Jarrett. Jarrett then applies a Full Nelson before sweeping Edge’s legs forward and dropping him on his head, hitting the Stroke…

Piper: Stroke!

Jarrett just hit his finishing move and it looks like Edge is out cold. Jarrett manages to shoot the half and covers Edge, looking to become European
Champion for the second time…

1…

2…

Edge rolls a shoulder!

JR: Bah God!

Jarrett cannot believe it. Just to be sure, he covers Edge again…

1…

2…

Edge kicks out!

Jarrett looks at the official before getting back to his feet. Jarrett looks down on Edge before backing up in the far corner. Jarrett drops to into a crouch and mimics the Rated R European Champion’s mannerisms…

Piper: Ha! This maybe the most entertaining thing that Jeff Jarrett has ever done!

Jarrett begins to beg for Edge to get to his feet. The Rated R Superstar drags himself up and turns around. As he does, Jarrett charges out of his corner and looks to Spear Edge. Edge is ready for it and as Jarrett is coming towards him, Edge runs off the perpendicular ropes. Jarrett puts the brakes on and as Edge is shot off the ropes, he comes back at Edge and delivers the tried and true Spear…

JR: Spear! Edge got him!

Edge hits the Spear and hooks the far leg of Jarrett as he covers him…

1…

2…

3…

Lillian Garcia: The winner of this match and Still UWF European Champion, the Rated R Superstar Edge!!

EdgeandLita_display_image.jpg

Metangilus plays and Edge has his arm risen by the referee. Edge has successfully defended his European Championship on this night. The Rated R European Champion is handed his title before exiting the ring and heading up the ramp as Smackdown heads elsewhere.

====================

RoyalRumble_zpsece7af74.png

UWF Royal Rumble. January 20th 2013

====================

YES! YES! YES!

[video=youtube;elyEQz7aG_A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elyEQz7aG_A[/video]

“Flight of the Valkyriesâ€￾ comes over the PA as reigning UWF Television Champion Daniel Bryan emerges from the back. He pats his title belt that he retained against Dean Ambrose on Sunday much to the crowd's chagrin. He hops down the ramp screaming “YES! YES! YES!â€￾

DanielBryanEntrance3_crop_exact.jpg

Daniel hops onto the apron and scares the top rope and throws his hands into the air and continues to scream “YES!â€￾ as he continues to be booed out of the building.

Yes2_display_image.jpg

Daniel climbs into the ring and demands a microphone be presented to him. A ringside employee obliges him and, after the negative crowd reaction dies down a bit, Bryan is allowed to speak.

a2duyv.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Before I go on to soundly defeat Dolph Ziggler and once again retain my Television Championship, I just want to point out a few things. Firstly, this show has honestly gotten a thousand times more watchable over the past few weeks and to everyone who has bared witness to it, I would just like to steal a play out of my associate Damien Sandow's playbook and tell each and every one of you “You're Welcomeâ€￾. No Nigel McGuinness equals must-see TV that's for sure. But, that's not all. You see, also over the past few weeks, I've had myself a personal assistant in the form of Dean Ambrose. Dean may have had Cena by his side to steal our Tag Team Titles but I stole something far greater than any championship. I stole Dean Ambrose's pride. You see, while he was my assistant, I've never had better dry cleaning, shinier shoes or well-prepared meals. You may not be much of a wrestler but you have a hell of a future in servitude.

The crowd loudly boos at Daniel's comments towards Dean Ambrose. Bryan smiles then continues.

Daniel Bryan: But, ladies and gentlemen, Dean just couldn't get the job done at New Years Revolution so before you still stands YOUR UWF Television Champion and STILL YOUR Enlightened Savior. And now, to continue the trend of must-see entertainment and to celebrate my title retention, I, Daniel Bryan will demonstrate that, while wrestling is the best thing I do, unlike Dolph Ziggler, and I am the Best Wrestler In The World but I am also the Best Dancer In The World. Boys, hit it!

On Bryan's command, this song begins to play over the PA system.

[video=youtube;JZLr4rh8zrc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZLr4rh8zrc[/video]

A large group of ladies then begin to pour out from the back and join Bryan in the ring.

JR: This is ridiculous!

Piper: I might just have to get in on this. Looks like fun. I like this Bryan kid. He's got spunk!

JR: You would like him, Roddy.

Bryan then begins to dance all around these women as they cheer him on.

1241842_o.gif

JR: Look at this egotistical individual in Daniel Bryan!

Piper: Best Wrestler AND Best Dancer!?! Someone award him the World Title right now and take it off that disgraceful spot monkey Jeff Hardy!

I'm Here To Show The World.....!

[video=youtube_share;zF8d_68H6BA]http://youtu.be/zF8d_68H6BA[/video]

Lillian Garcia: And his opponent, from Hollywood, Florida, he is The Show-Off.... Dolph Ziggler!

dolph-ziggler-entrance-o.gif

In his pink ‘Show Off’ tee Dolph girates before spinning around and screaming some sort of delusional, grandeur based, self promotion at the crowd. Dolph walks down to the ring, pointing at himself and then his ‘Show Off’ tee before rolling into the ring and runs and jumps on to the turnbuckle to showboat some more. His music finishes and he awaits his opponent....

The bell sounds and Ziggler and Bryan lock up. Bryan grabs Ziggler by the arm, immediately dragging him to the canvas, looking for the YES Lock. Ziggler quickly drags himself to the ropes before rolling out of the ring under the bottom rope…

JR: It looks as if Daniel Bryan was looking to establish a time that he could assure nobody could beat.

Piper: That’s the name of the game Ross. Bryan is smart enough to realize that!

Ziggler stands on the outside of the ring and the fans heckle him. He turns his attention to the fans, responding to their jeers. As Ziggler turns his attention back to the ring, Daniel Bryan comes from out of nowhere and dives through the ropes, taking Ziggler to the mat with a suicide dive. Bryan gets to his feet and chants “YESâ€￾ over and over again. As Bryan chants “YESâ€￾, the fans respond with “Noâ€￾. The back and forth continues until Bryan grabs Ziggler by the hair and throws him back into the ring. Before entering himself, Bryan takes a look at the clock, which reads ten minutes and seventeen seconds. Bryan reenters the ring and soon goes for a cover on Ziggler…

1…

2…

Ziggler kicks out!

As Ziggler kicks out, he gets to a knee. Bryan goes back on the attack. As Ziggler sits on a knee, Bryan delivers a roundhouse kick to Ziggler’s chest. Ziggler grabs his chest in pain and before he can recover, Bryan hits him with a second. Ziggler clutches at his chest, which is now turning a shade of red. As he does, Bryan connects with a roundhouse to the temple which sends Ziggler to the canvas…

Piper: That’s it JR!

Ziggler may very well be unconscious and Bryan quickly covers him…

1…

2…

Ziggler kicks out!

JR: I’m compelled to agree with you Roddy. I thought Ziggler was done there. But to his credit, he managed to kick out!

Bryan grabs a limp Ziggler by the hair and lifts him to a knee before throwing his arm over Bryan’s shoulder. Bryan performs a quick snap suplex before floating over and covering Ziggler again…

1…

2…

Ziggler rolls a shoulder!

Bryan looks at the clock that reads eight minutes and nine seconds as he lifts Ziggler back to his feet. Bryan rests Ziggler on the ropes before grabbing him by the arm and Irish whipping him to the far side. Ziggler reverses the whip and instead it is instead Daniel Bryan who is shot of the ropes. Bryan comes back at Ziggler, who leaves his feet and delivers a beautiful standing dropkick directly to Bryan’s face .The Television Champion is sent to the canvas and Ziggler goes for a quick cover…

1…

2…

Bryan kicks out!

Now Ziggler’s the one in control of this match. Ziggler mounts Bryan before delivering several right hands to Bryan’s face. Bryan tries to cover up, but it’s to no avail. Ziggler looks at the clock which reads six minutes and thirty seven seconds before dismounting Bryan…

Piper: Time is now on neither man’s side right now!

Bryan tries to push himself to his feet and as he does, Ziggler comes out of nowhere and delivers a running FameAsser which drives Bryan’s face right back into the mat. Ziggler wastes no time going for yet another cover…

1…

2…

Bryan rolls a shoulder!

Ziggler frantically looks at the clock. He’s got five and a half minutes to put away Daniel Bryan if he wants to get another shot at the World Heavyweight Championship. Daniel Bryan is starting to get to his feet. Ziggler quickly positions himself behind Bryan and as Bryan makes it to a vertical base, Ziggler slaps on his patented sleeper hold…

Piper: The sleeper! I did it better!

JR: Either way, this is brilliant strategy by Dolph Ziggler. If he can get Bryan to pass out, the clock won’t matter. He’s taking the clock out of the equation.

Ziggler falls to his back, wrapping both legs around Bryan’s waist, grape vining the sleeper hold. There’s nowhere for Daniel Bryan to go. He tries to break the grip that Ziggler’s got on his neck, but it’s not working. Ziggler’s grip is tight and cannot seem to be broken. Bryan’s movements become less and less fluid and his eyes begin to roll into the back of his head. Ziggler looks up at the clock, which has three minutes and forty five seconds remaining…

JR: Daniel Bryan seems to be fading!

The official checks Daniel Bryan and notices that the Television Champion isn’t moving. The referee grabs Bryan’s arm, raising it before releasing. The arm falls to the canvas and the official motions to the timekeeper. The referee repeats the process, lifting Bryan’s arm and releasing it. The arm falls to the canvas for the second time and things aren’t looking too good for Daniel Bryan…

Piper: This may be over soon!

The official raises Bryan’s arm for the third and final time. He releases it and it doesn’t move. Daniel Bryan is still in this match. Ziggler sees that the sleeper hasn’t put Daniel Bryan away just yet, so Ziggler tries to put more pressure on it. Bryan is able to find some strength and is able to break Ziggler’s legs from around his waist. Bryan is able to roll onto his side before getting his footing under him and getting to a knee. Bryan looks towards the clock, which reads ninety seconds remaining and gets to both feet before pushing Ziggler backwards towards the far corner. The speed and velocity that Bryan picked up is enough to break the grip that Ziggler’s got on his neck. Both men fall to the canvas, Ziggler grabbing his back while Bryan is trying to catch his breath. Both men are down as we enter the final sixty seconds…

JR: With a minute remaining, Ziggler and Bryan need to hurry up if they want to go to the Royal Rumble!

Ziggler pulls himself up in the corner as Daniel Bryan gets to a knee. Ziggler looks to go on the attack when out of nowhere, Bryan performs a quick go behind and lifts Ziggler overhead, hitting a bridging German suplex and the referee quickly gets into position and counts…

1…

2…

Ziggler kicks out!

Ziggler lies on his stomach and Bryan quickly capitalizes, jumping on Ziggler, grabbing his arm and putting it between his legs and applying the YES Lock…

Piper: YES Lock!!

The clock is in its last thirty seconds as Ziggler applies the YES Lock submission. Dolph Ziggler screams out in pain as Bryan looks for the submission victory. Bryan turns his head and looks at the clock as it ticks down to less than twenty seconds. He applies even more pressure to the submission hoping to earn a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship…

JR: It’s crunch time now! With less than twenty seconds remaining, Daniel Bryan needs a tap out!

Dolph Ziggler refuses to tap out and Daniel Bryan has given the YES Lock everything that he can. There’s ten seconds remaining and Bryan will not relent on this hold…

Piper: Ten seconds Ross!

The clock ticks ten and Bryan still tries to get Ziggler to tap out. The clock ticks nine and the Show Off still reaches out desperately for the ropes. The clock ticks eight, Bryan applies more pressure. The clock ticks seven, Ziggler raises his right arm in the air…

JR: A tap out may be imminent!

We’re down to six and Ziggler puts his arm back on the mat…

4…

3…

2…

1….

The buzzer sounds and this match has come to an end!

Lillian Garcia: Ladies and Gentlemen, neither Dolph Ziggler or Daniel Bryan has beaten the clock. Therefore, still with the time to beat of eleven minutes and thirty three seconds, John Cena!

JR: Tough break for Daniel Bryan. Had he had five more seconds, I think he could have broken Dolph Ziggler and gotten the submission victory.

Piper: Now it’s down to Dean Ambrose and Bray Wyatt. Either one of those two or John Cena will challenge for the World Heavyweight Championship at The Royal Rumble.

A dejected Daniel Bryan is handed his Television Championship before leaving the ring. The fans chant “YESâ€￾ over and over towards Bryan, who cannot believe his bad luck. This is where Smackdown heads elsewhere.

Josh Matthews: Please welcome my guest at this time... Bray Wyatt...

Bray Wyatt and Eli Cottonwood walk into the scene and intimidate Josh Matthews, the tall Eli Cottonwood towering over the backstage interviewer who then scurries away. Bray Wyatt speaks into the microphone pushed at him as Josh Matthews escapes.

normal_FCW_5-13-12_mp40262~0.png

Bray Wyatt: What is it that you want?. What is it that you want from Bray Wyatt huh?. A song and dance?, bells and whistles?. Or do you want a savage?, a beast?... or a monster?. I'm none of those things. I am not what you want me to be because I am unfathomable in your feeble little minds. I have warned you all about Bray Wyatt. I said it when I first started. Time is on my side. I even sang it for y'all so you could understand a little easier. So you could see that I want to save you all from those monsters you fear. That was then, man, this is now and NOTHING HAS CHANGED. You all still remain corrupt, sinful, fearful of your false prophets like John Cena... Dean Ambrose... Jeff Jarrett... Jeff Hardy. Man, it used to get to me but as time wore on I began to realise. I began to see that to save the world from the void of sin it lived in I had to destroy it. Rebuild it and in my hand right now I have the flame, man, that flame that starts the fire and I can't wait to see the world blow-up... I can't wait to see everything burn to the ground.

Bray Wyatt brings up the Money in The Bank briefcase and looks at it with a sly grin on his face.

It'll happen sooner than you think. It will happen sooner than you want to believe because I control time. Which is why tonight I will 'beat the clock'. Which in itself is a strange statement. Because time can not be beaten. I am time. I can not be beaten, not now, not any more... it's time. It's time to regain my power. To become powerful once more, to get back to where I should be... on my throne as the King of The World!. That ascension begins tonight when I save Dean Ambrose. When I beat the demons, the sin, the moral monsters all out of his body... when I perform a physical exorcism unto him and free him of his dark forces. He may not realise it now... but when it comes to the end times... which are very soon, he'll thank me for saving him. You'll all thank me for being your saviour because you'll all believe... and good things come... in time... to those who believe in Bray Wyatt.

Bray laughs to himself and walks off out of the scene with Eli Cottonwood lumbering behind him.

====================

I'm hearing that a certain three way podcast may still happen...

====================

The lights all around the arena shut off as the crowd gets anxious. Flashes are seen all throughout the arena until a familiar slowed down voice is heard.

Cause Really I'm A Psycho

[video=youtube;B8ehdkBucSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8ehdkBucSc[/video]

Dean Ambrose’s new music hits and a spotlight is shined down revealing him with his arms outstretched in a crucifix pose with his head down and the UWF Tag Team Championship firmly around his waist as the crowd goes nuts. Dean lifts his head up slowly with a sadistic grin on his face. He bends down and then leaps high into the air and makes his way down the ramp as the fans are eating it up. He walks over to the announcers and grabs a microphone before sliding into the ring. He starts walking in circles around the ring while rotating the mic in his hand.

ambrose14-1.jpg

Dean Ambrose
Three hundred and sixty five days. Fifty two weeks. Twelve months. Three Brands….One company….One man……Dean Ambrose.

The crowd cheers for Ambrose

That’s right for one full year, only one man has been here and stayed here for it all. Only one man has had the wherewithal to always be there when needed and never took a day of rest in his entire life. When others would take the night off and attend to their “personal mattersâ€￾, he was here. Even when he was not medically cleared he still broke into the buildings and made sure he made an impact. Only one man could make a mediocre title the talk of the town. Only one man could have an entire brand built for him. Only one man could have a legacy as great the legends of yesteryear. Except that person isn’t a man. He can be called nothing other than Dean Ambrose.

The crowd is firmly behind Ambrose as he continues on.

When I came into UWF, I had made one promise and one promise only. To defeat every single wrestler who steps into this ring. While brands have made it physically impossible, I’ll do whatever it takes to get the job done. I’ve taken out numerous individuals and I plan to continue to do so. As a matter of fact.

Dean Ambrose reaches into his jacket pocket and pulls out a piece of paper. The crowd cheers loudly, already knowing what it is.

I haven’t done this in awhile but ladies and gentlemen, this is my hit list. It contains the name of everyone I’ve ever beaten here in UWF. Would you like to hear them? Very well. Jack Swagger, Wade Barrett, Chris Jericho, Cody Rhodes, RVD, Joey Ryan, Ultramantis Black, Big Show, Daniel Bryan, Bray Wyatt, Edge, Samoa Joe, Batista, Dolph Ziggler and lets not forget Jeff Hardy and Raven have fought me and couldn’t get the job done. I’m in a league of my own. There is not a damn thing that can stop me aside from, well me. I’ve beaten them all before and I can damn well do it again. A lot of those people have come and gone because of me. When I was a champion of any kind, none of them ever had the audacity to challenge me. Sure they wanted whichever championship I held but they never came out and challenged me. To this day, not one person has done that aside from Raven and we all know he failed. I’ve won more championships than anyone here. Hell I'm the greatest champion period. Screw Stone Cold, I've been here since day one and busted my ass while all you assholes come and go as you please. That’s right Austin, you may be the longest reigning champion ever, but you’re still not better than me.

Ambrose smiles into the camera and most of the crowd agrees with him.

I want to make sure you all hear me loud and clear. We’ve come to the beginning of a new year. You may have heard me say this before, but if I had to relive the past year over and over for the rest of my life, I’d gladly do so. The most hellish matches are attributed to my name and I look forward to what this year entails for me. As great as last year was, it will only get better for me. But who exactly is good enough to put up a fight against me? YES has proven time and time again that they’ll always take the easy route out. They’re already an afterthought of last year. No need to tread on old waters. RVD maybe? Nah I’ve always beaten him in the past. Dolph maybe. We’ve beaten each other and maybe now it’s time to settle the score. Maybe it’s time to move on to someone I haven’t fought in awhile. Edge perhaps? What’s he been doing? Losing? Nevermind. How about some new blood. If I want to defeat everyone on the roster than I need to fight some new people. How about Eddie Guerrero? Then again, he hasn’t done a damn thing since debuting. I guess that only leaves one man. Current World Heavyweight Champion Jeff Hardy. If everything goes to plan this week, I’ll be getting what I want. If not, I’ll be happy either way because the Royal Rumble is coming up. I can either win the World Heavyweight Championship or have the time of my life fighting 29 other people and get my shot at Wrestlemania. Win/win for me. I just want you to keep my title warm for me Jeff. One way or another, by Wrestlemania, I will once again be World Heavyweight Champion.

The crowd pops big for Ambrose but he seems unaffected. Instead Dean climbs down out of the ring and goes to a camera man. He gets right into the face of the camera and begins to speak in a lower toned hush voice.

ambrose-2.jpg

Causing pain, making and impact, being unpredictable. This is what makes Dean Ambrose, well Dean Ambrose. That will not change. It will never change but things are definitely changing. People think I’ve gone soft. They think I’ve lost my touch. I’ve been having fun toying with my food but it’s time to eat. No more sitting by on the sidelines while people who don’t deserve the opportunities they’re getting get them. YES wants to stand in my way, let them. Bray Wyatt will be my first victim tonight. Good luck. You’re gonna need it pal.

Ambrose drops the mic, climbs into the ring and poses with his Championship while he awaits his opponent.

dean13.jpg

JR: It’s now time for our final Beat The Clock Challenge Match of the evening. Dean Ambrose will take on Mister Money in The Bank Bray Wyatt.

Piper: This match is huge Ross. It’ll be either Ambrose, Wyatt or John Cena against Jeff Hardy at The Royal Rumble. The stakes couldn’t be any higher than they are right now.

Lillian Garcia: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Lafayette, Lousiana, weighing in at 295 pounds, he is Mister Money in The Bank; Bray Wyatt!

[video=youtube;1r38RZnUfYE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r38RZnUfYE[/video]

The theme music of Mister Money in The Bank begins to play and the fans begin to boo. Wyatt soon walks out onto the stage, shouting out bible verses to each member of the "unwashed masses". Wyatt continues to make his way towards the ring as the heat rains down on him. Tonight, there is no Cousin Eli, it's just Wyatt going at it alone. He soon enters the ring and waits for his opponent.

Ding

Ding

Ding

The bell sounds and the final Beat The Clock Match is underway. Wyatt and Ambrose meet each other in the center of the ring. Both men turn their attention to the titantron, but more importantly to the clock. Both men look each other directly in the eye and Ambrose is first to act, connecting with a right hand directly to Wyatt’s jaw. This knocks Mister Money in The Bank off guard but Wyatt comes back with a huge right hand of his own. The two exchange right hands back and forth until Wyatt gets the upper and grabs Ambrose by the arm and Irish whips him into the far corner. As soon as Ambrose hits the corner, Wyatt charges towards him. Ambrose is able to move out of the way and run off the far ropes before coming back at Wyatt and taking the bigger man to the canvas with a stiff clothesline. As soon as Wyatt hits the mat, Ambrose goes for the cover…

1…

2…

Wyatt kicks out!

JR: So much for a feeling out process!

Piper: There’s no time for all that Ross!

As Wyatt kicks out, Ambrose grabs him by the head and lifts him back to his feet. Ambrose quickly tosses Wyatt into the near corner before punishing Wyatt with right hands to the midsection. Ambrose then grabs Wyatt by the arm and Irish whips him to the far corner. Wyatt is able to counter and shoots Ambrose off instead. Ambrose finds himself back in the corner and this time Wyatt charges at him, he successfully connects with the Avalanche Splash that he attempted earlier. All the air is driven out of Ambrose’s lungs and he staggers out of the corner into Wyatt’s waiting arms. Mister Money in The Bank then lifts Ambrose off the mat before hitting him with a vicious scoop slam, positioning Ambrose right under the turnbuckle. Wyatt then goes over to the corner that Ambrose is lying under before turning his head back to the clock. The time reads eight minutes and seven seconds. Wyatt climbs to the middle rope, his back to the downed Ambrose before leaping off backwards and landing on top of the former World Champion with Wyatt’s version of a Vader Bomb…

JR: Big splash from Wyatt! That may do it!

After all of his body weight landing down on Ambrose, Wyatt hooks the near leg and covers him…

1…

2…

Ambrose kicks out!

As Ambrose kicks out, Wyatt delivers a right hand to his face. Wyatt gets back to his feet before heading back to the same turnbuckle that he just launched himself off. Wyatt climbs back to the middle rope before leaping backwards off it again, looking for another big splash. Dean Ambrose is ready for this one and is able to get his knees up. Both of Ambrose’s knees are driven into Wyatt’s chest and Mister Money in The Bank rolls around the ring, holding his ribs. Ambrose crawls over to the ropes before picking himself up and sees Wyatt across the ring, getting to a knee. Ambrose wastes no time, he goes right after Wyatt, charging at the big man and driving his knee right into Wyatt’s temple…

JR: Knee Trembler!!

The knee trembler sends Wyatt to the canvas and Ambrose goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Wyatt rolls as shoulder!

Ambrose looks at the clock and sees that it reads six minutes and fifty eight seconds. Ambrose goes back on the attack, lifting Ambrose back to his knee by his neck. Ambrose backs himself into the near corner before miming a gun motion, pulling the trigger and charging back towards Wyatt, looking for a second Knee Trembler. Wyatt manages to recover and gets to his feet, catching Ambrose and performing a swinging sideslam, bringing Ambrose to the canvas. Ambrose’s spine hits the canvas hard and Wyatt goes for the cover…

1…

2…

Ambrose rolls a shoulder!

Piper: Geez! These two are beating the hell out of each other!

As Ambrose is able to roll his shoulder, Wyatt grabs him by the arm and drags him into the center of the ring. Wyatt then shoots himself off the near ropes before performing a senton splash and as Wyatt’s back lands on Ambrose’s chest, the ribs almost crack under the weight of Mister Money in The Bank. Wyatt goes for another cover as Ambrose begins to spit up…

1…

2…

Ambrose kicks out!

JR: Ambrose may have broken ribs, but he continues to preserve. It’s the desire to be World Heavyweight Champion!

Wyatt gets to his feet yet again, having this match in full control. Dean Ambrose rolls over to the far corner of the ring and pulls himself to a vertical base with help from the ropes. Blood is dripping from Ambrose’s mouth, but he still motions for Wyatt to bring it. Both men look at the clock and there’s four minutes and forty two seconds remaining. One of these two men needs to put the other away. Wyatt looks to go back on the attack, but Ambrose cuts him off with another stiff clothesline. Wyatt hits the canvas and gets back to his feet just in time to have Ambrose kick him square in the stomach before locking his head and spiking it on the canvas with a DDT. Wyatt’s skull bounces off the mat before Ambrose goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Wyatt kicks out!

Ambrose rolls his eyes in frustration before getting to his feet and grabbing Wyatt by the hair. He lifts Wyatt to his feet, still holding his ribs. Obviously, there’s some form of internal injury there. Ambrose rests Wyatt on the ropes before grabbing him by the arm and attempting to Irish whip him. Wyatt is able to hold onto Ambrose’s arm before spinning out of the whip and bringing Ambrose to him before wrapping both arms around Ambrose’s waist and lifting him up before slamming him onto the mat with a belly to belly suplex. The already injured ribs of Dean Ambrose are put into even more jeopardy as Ambrose reaches for them and Wyatt goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Ambrose rolls a shoulder!

As soon as Ambrose kicks out, Wyatt pushes him back onto the mat, going for another cover…

1…

2…

Ambrose kicks out again!

JR: Smart by Bray Wyatt. With every kick out, Dean Ambrose has to exert energy and put more pressure on that already injured midsection!

Ambrose turns his head back to the clock. Where in the final two minutes as the clock reads one hundred and twenty seconds exactly. Wyatt quickly drags Ambrose back to the center of the ring and shoots himself off the ropes. Wyatt attempts the running senton again, but this time Dean Ambrose is able to roll out of the way. Ambrose pushes himself up as Wyatt gets to his feet on the far side of the ring. Wyatt runs right at Ambrose, but Ambrose is able to conjure up some super human strength and lift Wyatt off the canvas before hitting the swinging slam that he calls the Moxocity…

JR: Moxocity!! Cover him!!

Ambrose once again reaches for his ribs but crawls over to Wyatt and drapes his arm over him…

1…

2…

Piper: He got him!

3…NO! Wyatt rolls a shoulder!

JR: Did he get him? No, only a two count!

Ambrose drags himself to his feet and looks at the official in disbelief. Ambrose gets right into the referee’s face, cornering him and the two argue back and forth about the count. The official lets Ambrose know that the count was only two, but Ambrose insists that it was three. Ambrose then remembers that he’s working against time and as he turns around, Bray Wyatt charges at him. Ambrose is able to sidestep the charge and Wyatt crushes the referee in the corner. As the referee falls to the mat, Ambrose spins Wyatt around before kicking him in the gut. This doubles Wyatt over and Ambrose throws Wyatt’s arm over his shoulder before lifting the big man up in a vertical suplex and dropping him on his head with the One Hitter…

Piper: One Hitter!!!

The clock reads one minute and Dean Ambrose goes for a cover…

JR: There’s no official!!

The crowd counts to three, but the crowd’s count means nothing. Ambrose soon realizes that there is no count and he gets off Wyatt, looking to revive the official. As he does, Daniel Bryan is seen running down the ramp, Television Championship in hand. Bryan slides into the ring and dives at Ambrose with the TV title. Ambrose is ready and ducks under before kicking Bryan in the stomach, causing him to drop the Championship. Ambrose then grabs Bryan by the head before dropping him onto the Television Championship with a DDT. The TV Champ rolls out of the ring under the bottom rope and Ambrose picks up the title. There’s only twenty seconds left on the clock as Ambrose stares at the title and sees that Wyatt is getting up out of the corner of his eye. Ambrose’s face forms a sick smile as he quickly takes the Championship and drives it into the unprotected skull of Bray Wyatt. Wyatt goes down like a sack of potatoes as Ambrose disposes of the evidence and leaps on top of Wyatt with ten seconds left…

10…

There’s still no referee…

9…

The crowd is becoming anxious…

8…

The official begins moving…

7…

Ambrose motions for him to count…

6…

The referee crawls into position…

5…

Ambrose is growing impatient…

4…

The referee counts one…

3…

The referee counts two…

2…

The referee counts three…

Ding

Ding

Ding

Lillian Garcia: Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of this match at eleven minutes and thirty two seconds, therefore the winner of the Beat The Clock Challenge, Dean Ambrose!!

Ambrose-1_zps144c33db.png

JR: Ambrose has done it! He may have broken ribs but Bah God Dean Ambrose is going to the Royal Rumble!

Dean Ambrose gets to his feet and raises his own arms in victory. With one second left, Dean Ambrose has won the Beat The Clock Challenge and will Challenge for the World Heavyweight Championship.

Piper: It’s official. It’ll be the spot monkey versus the pyscho. What has this business come to?

Ambrose picks himself up, grabbing his ribs as medical trainers enter the ring. Ambrose shoves them away and stands tall. He looks towards the Royal Rumble sign hanging high in the rafters when…

JR: Oh boy! Looks like business is about to pick up!

The theme music of Dean Ambrose’s Royal Rumble opponent, the World Heavyweight Champion Jeff Hardy begins to play and Jeff Hardy walks down the ramp. Hardy and Ambrose’s eyes never leave each other’s as Hardy quickly enters the ring and gets right into Ambrose’s face. The two stare at each other uncomfortably before Hardy extends the hand, looking for Ambrose to shake it. Dean Ambrose looks at the hand before shaking his head No to Hardy. Ambrose gets in Hardy’s ear and says very quietly, “I don’t want your hand; I want your titleâ€￾ before walking past Hardy and exiting the ring. Ambrose makes his way up the ramp and turns back to look at the Champion one more time. Hardy stands in the ring and he continues to look down Ambrose as Smackdown goes off the air for this week.

Credits
Promos: Respective TTers
Everything Else: Cwalker

OOC: Check UWF.com for the Smackdown superstars competing in the Royal Rumble Match.​

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Friday Night Smackdown January 4th Edition

I did a real quick read through. But from that... it was awesome. I already checked out UWF.com. But this show... defintiely worth the reading. I'ma have to go through and read. Cool to see the GM finally named. Beat the Clock was rather interesting. Just ... yes. The Blue Brand is rollin folks. It is rollin... and it will steam roll over all in the Royal Rumble.

Ozymandias

Reaction score

That was a good read, beat the clock was lots of fun and added a really nice twist. Good job again CWalker.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Ric Flair the new GM! Looking forward to some Flair type promos to YES. Speaking of YES, I was bit surprised that they're not in the rumble match. I guess Flair might already have something planned for them. I hope everyone liked my prematch promo. I had hoped to do more but all my ideas were in my head and I promptly forgot them when I sat down to write. Honored to get win in the beat the clock matches. Last time I fought Hardy it was a no contest. I'll try and get something up tonight. Also I finally beat Sam one on one!

The rest of the show was great. It was pretty much all beat the clock except for the European Championship defense. Hopefully activity picks up on the Smackdown side of things.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

You mean Rated R European title defense :D

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Friday Night Smackdown January 11th Card!

NewSmackdownBanner.png

UWF Smackdown returns with another all new edition. Last week, Dean Ambrose staked his claim to the World Heavyweight Championship by winning the Beat The Clock Challenge with just one second remaining. Dean Ambrose will challenge Jeff Hardy for the World Heavyweight Championship at the Royal Rumble. With the Rumble nine nights away, Hardy has to be worried about his Championship reign with Ambrose right over his shoulder. Last week, the new General Manager or Smackdown was introduced and it was none other than the Nature Boy Ric Flair. What does Flair have in store for Smackdown? Find out this week on Friday Night Smackdown live from Atlanta, Georgia!

front.jpg

EddieSmack.jpg
versus
jeff.jpg

Non-title
Eddie Guerrero versus Jeff Hardy

Eddie Guerrero has been begging for competition. Well this week he gets it in the formof the World Heavyweight Champion Jeff Hardy. Hardy is nine nights away from facing Dean Ambrose for the World Championship, so will his head be in this match or will it be looking towards the self proclaimed Physcho? It's time for Eddie Guerrero to put up or shut up. Will Jeff Hardy feel the heat?

KendrickSmack.jpg
versus
BrayWyatt1.jpg

"The" Brain Kendrick versus Bray Wyatt

Last week, Bray Wyatt was very impressive in the Beat The Clock challenge, coming so close to becoming Number One Contender. With his Money in The Bank contract still valid, Wyatt can become World Heavyweight Champion at any time. This week though, he gets "The" Brian Kendrick who is making his Smackdown debut. There's a lot of hype surrounding Kendrick, so let's see if he can live up to it aganist someone who has proven themself in the past.

BryanTV.jpg
&
DamienSandow.jpg
versus
DeanTag.jpg
&
CenaTag.jpg

UWF World Tag Team Championships
Daniel Bryan and Damien Sandow versus Dean Ambrose and John Cena

After recovering from injury, Damien Sandow is back in action and is looking to regain a Championship that he never lost. Y.E.S is now back to full strength and is looking to become two-time World Tag Team Champions as they challenge John Cena and Dean Ambrose. Ambrose is riding high, having become Number One Contender. But in doing so, he also stopped his partner from accomplishing the same feat, beating Cena's time by one second. Will Cena be able to live that down? Or will the partners butt heads and Y.E.S take advantage?

EdgeEuro.jpg

CenaTag.jpg

KendrickSmack.jpg

DamienSandow.jpg

JeffJarrett.jpg

RobVanDam.jpg

EddieSmack.jpg

Over The Top Battle Royal for the #30 Spot in the Royal Rumble Match

These seven men are Smackdown's representatives in the Royal Rumble and they will be given a golden opportunity this week on Smackdown. One of them will be the number thirty participant in the Royal Rumble, giving them the clear advantage. Who will it be? Who will get one step closer to going to Wrestlemania?

We Will Also Hear From
Jeff Hardy
Dean Ambrose
Ric Flair
All seven Royal Rumble Participants​

Last edited by a moderator:

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF Friday Night Smackdown January 11th Card!

Looking forward to our tag team title match. Hopefully we can retain against the return of Sandow. I'll try and get a TT out tomorrow. I'll concentrate on the PPV match first though. Over the top battle royal is a hell of a way to go into the Royal Rumble. Looking forward to it.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

The Rated R European Champion looks good there. Ready for another win. Ready to deliver. Ready to make Smackdown that much better. Ready... yeah... I ran out of readies.

This show looks good yo.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats

woo hoo I'm back, not easing back into things though lulz. Tag Title match should be a lot of fun, looking forward to that. And Royals, be it Rumbles or battles are always my favorite matches irl so I can't wait to take part in that as well. Can't wait

Last edited:

BDC

Reaction score

Oh, yeah! Time to grab #30!!!

Great looking show, btw!

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Cool, I'm triple booked. Two matches and a promo, it's time to get people talking about Eddie Guerrero. It's going to be a blast!

Status
Not open for further replies.