UWF - Past Smackdown Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
This is probably one of the better go-home shows before a PPV. Too bad we can't get a SD vs RAW type match in but at least RAW is having on today(hopefully). Can't say I have a favourite match seeing that I wrote most of them, but I can say that the Cody Rhodes promo was definitely the promo of the night. How rawisrey got possession of Rhodes with a Zack Ryder cutout is beyond me lol. Oh and dat wedding interruption! Also I'm glad that Bumout's favourite spot in the main event is the same as mine. lol

-how well organized the show went, the bugs in the forums seem to be vanishing a little bit a time (which is a good thing)
-the promos brought in were amazing, and that tale of the tape was a nice addition to the show
-how people loved the main event match. lol

Dislikes:
-I did wish the MVP/Morgan match got in a little more hype, as somebody mentioned it earlier.
-I wish there was a better ending to the show, maybe hyped up the Morgan/MVP match.
-I know this isn't Hoov's or Dres's fault but I did wish the Austin Roulette promo went on a bit longer.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Ultimate Wrestling Federation Presents......

smackdown_logo__rebranding__by_sub1987thai-d581rya.jpg

UWF Saturday Night SmackDown!

OFFICIAL 2/22/14 CARD

It's been one hell of a week for the blue brand here in the UWF. At the First-Ever UWF Slammy Awards, we crowned not one but two new champions. This week, SmackDown is back from hiatus and back with a vengeance!

ADR_zpsf91d7b2a.png
Vs.
Mhenry_zpsfbbd828f.png

Mark Henry has been looking dominant in his run here on SmackDown but this week, he goes toe-to-toe with the returning Alberto Del Rio. Del Rio has been absent for some time but is said to be in the best shape of his life and ready to go. Which man will come out on top in this killer opening contest?

Burchill_zpsd99f87d9.png
Grado_zps0928d327.png
Vs.
ChrisS_zpsc20251b4.png
SamoaJ_zps29d70fda.png

At the Slammys, the leader of the C.U.N.T. Shark Boy became the brand-new UWF United States Champion. This week, his comrades get a chance to shine as "Captain" Paul Burchill and Grado are in tag team action. They're not going to have it easy, however, because they go up against the formidable team of Chris Sabin and Samoa Joe. On the last SmackDown, Joe defeated Kurt Angle in an Ironman match. Can Joe keep up the momentum for his team or will The Council of Underwater and Nomadic Talent pull out yet another victory?

Jericho_zpscf1ccccc.png
Vs.
Jhardy_zpsb0f29047.png

SmackDown marks the return of both competitors. Former United States Champion Chris Jericho goes one-on-one with former World Heavyweight Champion Jeff Hardy. It's a battle of Fozzy vs. Peroxwhy?gen. Which return will be met with a victory.....and which return will be met with defeat?

Main Event

#1 Contender to the UWF Hardcore Championship

Punk_zpsac1be070.png
Vs.
ChrisM_zps180301fd.png

On the last episode of SmackDown, Chris Masters was to have wed his fiancee Layla. However, due to CM Punk and AJ Lee, their big day was ruined. Then, to top it all off, Punk then cost Masters his chance to win the Royal Rumble. This week, SmackDown GM Stone Cold Steve Austin has decided to put the two in the ring and let them take their frustrations out on one another for an opportunity to compete for the UWF Hardcore Championship in a, you guessed it, a hardcore match. Who will prove to be the more hardcore superstar, "The Masterpiece" or "The Best In The World" ?

WE WILL ALSO HEAR FROM.....

MVPmi_zps65bf204e.png

Montel Vontavious Porter - Just one week after defeating Matt Morgan to become UWF Champion, MVP lost the title at the 2014 UWF Slammy Awards in a hard-fought main event. What is on the "Ballin Superstar" 's mind?

Fango_zps58268d56.png
EC3_zpsf4f014a2.png

One Percent - At the Slammy Awards, UWF World Tag Team Champion Fandango found out that what was in his briefcase from the Rags to Riches match was.....a Tag Team Championship match? Find out his thoughts on this.

Steen_zps2b35bc72.png

Kevin Steen - Steen made his return in a big bad way at the Slammys as he attacked Brodie Lee with a tire iron, essentially taking him out. Steen has said he's going to have a "little chat" with Lee's tag team partner Sami Callihan this week. What will happen?

Rhodes_zps5a18fecc.png

Cody Rhodes - The man who defeated his brother Goldust in a street fight at the Royal Rumble has said he wants to get something off of his chest. Being perhaps the most unpredictable superstar on the roster, can we even begin to guess as to what he has on his mind(s)?

AND ANYONE ELSE!

ALSO!

StylesUWF_zps5fa868d7.png

UWF Hardcore Champion AJ Styles shocked the world as he defeated MVP to become UWF Champion in the main event of the Slammy Awards. SmackDown will kick-off with a "Friends of AJ Styles" Title Celebration.​

Last edited:

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
This should be a fun Smackdown. Gonna take some getting use to being back on the Blue Brand.

Wonder how the AJ and Cody promos are gonna work out. Should be some good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.