UWF - Past Smackdown Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dash

Reaction score
Re: UWF Saturday Night Smackdown 11/23/13 Edition Preview!

Little disappointed I'm not booked. Not really sure what I should promo about since there was a reset. Should I just act like I'm debuting and nothing that happened actually happened?

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

Little disappointed I'm not booked. Not really sure what I should promo about since there was a reset. Should I just act like I'm debuting and nothing that happened actually happened?

The brands and storylines resetted. Not your character.

Anyways all these matches should deliver well. The triple threat International title match seems like it is going to be killer. That thread is one I am looking forward too. Edge vs MVP is an excellent main event as well. Andrew vs Phoenix should be a killer thread. Hoping for a good battle between the two.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns

Not booked this week, looking forward to all the title matches, should be a good show.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score

omfg

facing Cwalker AND bumout? holy shit Im dead. nice knowing you all, Im gonna get my ass kicked.

Show looks pretty solid, looking forward to the tag thread most of all.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Damn this is a great card. I actually didn't see that the International title was on the line the first time I read through this. I had to look again after I read CWalker's post. Expect a TT from me tonight. I'm pulling for Edge in the main event only so I can beat him and say I shut up Slim's entire little team haha.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Damn this is a great card. I actually didn't see that the International title was on the line the first time I read through this. I had to look again after I read CWalker's post. Expect a TT from me tonight. I'm pulling for Edge in the main event only so I can beat him and say I shut up Slim's entire little team haha.

heh I'm hoping for the match that way I can say... you didn't beat us all... but I beat you :p

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
UWF Saturday Night SmackDown! 11/23/13 Edition

Ultimate Wrestling Federation presents.....

logocopy2_zpsf9a7dcb3.png

smackdown_logo__rebranding__by_sub1987thai-d581rya.jpg

UWF Saturday Night SmackDown!

[video=youtube;bg92QpjRcJk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg92QpjRcJk[/video]

3407029_o.gif

"FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS!" The new theme song for UWF Saturday Night SmackDown begins to play, "For Whom The Bell Tolls" by Metallica. An impressive pyrotechnics display goes off throughout the arena. The entire crowd is electric and can't wait to get the night started. We then are directed to ringside where we meet up with our new SmackDown broadcast team; Joey Styles, Tazz and Jerry "The King" Lawler.

TazStyles.jpg
jerry-lawler.jpg

Styles: Welcome everyone to the brand new restart of UWF Saturday Night SmackDown! I'm Joey Styles and by my side is.....well, I'll just let you guys introduce yourselves!

Tazz: What's up Joey?! It's me, Tazz and it feels good to still have a job after this restart!

The King: And I'm Jerry "The King" Lawler and I, for one, cannot wait to get tonight started!

Styles: Neither can I, King! First on tap we have former Anarchy superstar Chris Masters going one-on-one with Rick Martel. Model vs. Masterpiece. Who will come out on top?

Tazz: Yo, Joey, we've also got a barnburner as Mr. Kennedy defends his Hardcore Championship against the new up and comer Johnny Gargano!

The King: But, that's not all. We've also got some tag team action as former TV Champion Chris Sabin teams with Samoa Joe to face the team of Rob Van Dam and Evan Bourne, the team collectively known as the High Flyers!

Styles: Absolutely but don't forget, King, we've got not one but 2 world title matches scheduled!

Tazz: Aww man, Joey, it's gonna be off da' hook as Matt Morgan defends the International Championship against both Jeff Hardy and Fandango!

The King: And also, Tazz, we've got a match that's been brewing for a while as Edge defends the UWF Championship against new number one contender, MVP!

It's a new day for UWF as well as Saturday Night Smackdown as the arena is packed to the brim with excited fans, all anticipating what the reset and the new blue brand has in store for them. As they're all on the edge of their seats, suddenly an all too familiar theme is heard over the PA system.

[video=youtube;CI1NrcnIH00]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CI1NrcnIH00[/video]

"No Chance In Hell" by Peter Bursuker is the theme that they hear, which, as everyone knows, is the signification that we're about to be joined by the owner of the Ultimate Wrestling Federation, Vince McMahon. The man himself steps through the curtain and appears on the stage as he begins his infamous strut down the ramp on his way to the ring.

107897Vince-McMahon-Entrance.gif

The crowd is on their feet with excitement as Vince makes his way up the steel steps, strutting along the apron and stepping through the ropes. Vince grips the microphone he's holding tightly as his music fades out to silence and he awaits the cheers to die down enough for him to raise the microphone and speak.

sports312427.jpg

Vince McMahon: Ladies and gentlemen, as you know, my name is Vincent Kennedy McMahon and I am the proud and sole owner of the Ultimate Wrestling Federation. This week a decision was made to shake things up a bit, and as a result, the UWF has gone from having four brands to being back at two, a decision that left some scratching their heads and others outright furious, but it was what was best for business. With the state that things were in, it had to be done, lest the UWF be forced to close its doors like the UCW and many other wrestling companies before it. I do not consider this a failure, nor do I consider this us writing Anarchy and Impact off as busts, because neither of those brands were busts at all, they were great successes in their own rights and I am very proud of everything that was accomplished through their existence and the stars that were created by it, I consider it a tiny step backward to make leaps and bounds forward. Anarchy and Impact will always have a place in my heart, in the superstars that were part of it's hearts, my staff's hearts, as well as the hearts of each and every UWF fan, we will cherish the memories for as long as we live. But, as true as that is, an even greater truth is the desire to take that first leap forward. Saturday Night Smackdown, much like you saw with Monday Night Raw earlier this week, has been rehauled, retooled, and as a result is totally refreshed. We've got great plans for this place, and I for one can't wait for the action to unfold tonight, but before that can happen, there is the matter of revealing to you who the Smackdown General Manager is.

The crowd pops for this massively as everyone is excited to find out who's going to be at the helm of things moving forward. Vince extends his arm outward at his side, motioning to the stage as the camera pans to it. After a moment of silence, an equally familiar theme begins to play.

[video=youtube;cAY1a6PsyDI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAY1a6PsyDI[/video]

"Bleeding Is A Luxury" by Atreyu is that theme as the fans boo, knowing the man that it belongs to and the group it represents as Vince Russo comes out with Carlito by his side, followed by Layla and Chris Masters. All four individuals make their way down the ramp in a fairly hurried fashion as they enter the ring, Vince Russo with a microphone in hand as he raises it to address Mr. McMahon, "Bleeding Is A Luxury" fading out to silence.

russo_display_image.jpg

Vince Russo: With all due respect, Mr. McMahon, not everyone is ready to move forward with this reset just yet. Do you expect to be after having the rug pulled out from under me without any heads up, without any time to react or mourn its loss? I am a man that has had virtually everything taken from him, sir. I don't have Anarchy anymore which means I don't have anywhere to report to each and every week. Not only that but Big Show quit and no one renewed the contracts of the L.A.X. so I don't have too much optimism to stand on but there is a little. You wouldn't admit it to these fans, but there's a reason you signed Carlito and Chris Masters to Smackdown contracts, I know foreshadowing when I see it. You signed them because you're going to offer me the Smackdown general manager position, and once I accept it you know I'm going to form a new Establishment and bring Saturday nights to the heights that I took Wednesday and Thursday nights to. I already covered what happened with the others and Matt Morgan won't return my calls, but that's alright, because Carlito and Chris Masters have been with me since the beginning and are a more than adequate start to this new Establishment. So, it goes without saying...

An annoyed Vince McMahon cuts him off.

Vince McMahon: Vince Russo, SHUT UP! With every second that you spend speaking, the ratings of this show plummet. You want to know the reason I'm saddest about Anarchy going away? Because now Mankind won't get the chance to stick his hand down your weasely throat and detach your jaw in one clean jerk. You almost make me ashamed to have the same first name as you, and I say almost because I'm so proud of my last name that it carries over and overshadows the shame. Now it's true I'm the owner of the UWF, but I had nothing to do with the Smackdown roster, the General Manager did, which means, you guessed it, I'm not offering you the position because I've already filled it. Which also means there will be no reformation of the Establishment, because you won't be around in any capacity to do so. You see, when you were brought in to be the General Manager of Anarchy, that's what you were under contract as, that and nothing else. Now that Anarchy is gone, your contract is null and void, which means Vince Russo, you're...

Russo smacks the microphone out of his hand.

Vince Russo: You can't fire me! Do you have any idea who I am? Do you have any idea what I've done for this industry, for this company? Here's what's going to happen, "Vinnie Mac", you're going to relieve whoever it is you chose from their position and appoint me the Smackdown General Manager, because if you don't, you're going to end up like everyone else that dared cross Vince Russo.

Carlito and Masters begin to close in on McMahon, who picks up his microphone furiously.

Vince McMahon: If I didn't have anything else to do, I'd be taking off this suit jacket, shirt, and tie right about now and giving you the beating of a lifetime, but because of who I am and the fact that I do have other things to do, I'm going to let who I appointed handle you. Ladies and gentlemen, the real Smackdown General Manager, Stone...Cold....Steve....AUSTINNNNNNN!!!!!

Vince motions to the stage again as a beloved sound fills the air.

"PSSSSSHHHH!!!!"

[video=youtube;2TwLOOFvzS4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TwLOOFvzS4[/video]

Vince Russo's eyes get wide as the glass shatters and the theme of the "Texas Rattlesnake" begins to play throughout the arena. As Masters and Carlito now look nervous, the man himself steps through the curtain and makes a beeline for the ring.

Vince Russo: No! No! This can't be happening! This can't...

About this time, Austin enters the ring and hits Russo with a Stone Cold Stunner as the crowd goes wild! Austin returns to his feet and looks at Masters and Carlito who back away as Austin bends down and grabs Russo's microphone, raising it to speak as his theme music fades out to silence.

scmic3.jpg

Stone Cold: If you think Stone Cold shoulda came out here and gave that dumb son of a bitch that Stunner about twenny' minutes ago, gimme a hell yeah!

The crowd responds with an emphatic, "Hell yeah!"

Stone Cold: Sorry bout that, Stone Cold got distracted playin' Juice Cubes. Not ta' mention, as long as I been waitin' to deliver that Stunner, I figured it'd be a lot more satisfyin' if I let him come out here and make an ass of himself first. But that's right folks, Stone Cold Steve Austin's been appointed the captain a' this here ship, which means piss on bein' a team captain of in a five-on-five match, 'specially since it's not gonna happen now, I'd much rather be a General Manager! And since I am in fact the General Manager, there's a few matters of bidness that Stone Cold has ta' get to, the first matter bein' answerin' the questions that are buzzin' in the air now that the incumbent a' this here leadership position has been revealed. Question number one, how do you know that you can trust Stone Cold after the way he ran Anarchy and did everything he could ta' make Sting's life and your lives a living hell? Well I think I just proved how you know, since I just put the man I put in charge of Anarchy flat on his back. Stone Cold's life motto is and always will be don't trust anyone, but in this case I'm willin' ta' make an exception to that rule, you can trust Stone Cold not ta' turn his back on ya because gettin' booed isn't Stone Cold's cup a tea. Question number two, how do you know that Stone Cold's not just another guy steppin' through the revolvin' door of General Managers that's gonna leave after just a few months?

Well, given that anything can happen, you don't know that Stone Cold won't be here for but a few months. Hell, somethin' could happen and I end up only stayin' a few weeks, but you can be sure that Stone Cold'll be here as long as he possibly can. And with Stone Cold as General Manager you can be certain that there's not gonna be any hair spikin'. (What?) Fist pumpin'. (What?) Big, goofy sunglasses. (What?) Headbands. (What?) Tights with only one pants leg. (What?) Broskis. (What?) Hoeskis. (What?) Snow skis. (What?) And there sure as hell isn't gonna be anymore a' that Imagine Dragons crap. Smackdown is the house that Stone Cold built back in the day, and now that it's his house again, it's gonna look, sound, and feel as he sees fit. Not as Zack Ryder sees fit, it's not Zackdown. Not as Chris Benoit sees fit, it's not the House of the Rabid Wolverine. And not as Vince Russo sees fit, no matter how badly he wants ta' see the High Flyers and the Modern Day Double Dragons in a flaming sandbox match.

The Ironman Championship bein' unified with the United States Championship? Stone Cold's call, cuz that belt had ta' go and it had ta' go quick. An' you can be sure that the You Dubya Eff Championship and the International Title are gonna be unified somewhere down the line as well, cuz Stone Cold's Smackdown doesn't need the Ironman Championship, Extreme Championship, International Championship, Hardcore Championship, United States Championship, Television Championship, and You Dubya Eff Championship all on one show, it makes me feel like I'm runnin' inventory for the damn website sellin' replica belts. Now, before we get down to bidness and get the ball rolling, you can be sure a' one more thing regarding Stone Cold as gee em. Stone Cold ain't no Joseph Park; if you put yer hands on me, I'm not gonna let ya whip my ass, and I'm not gonna sick one a' the other wrestlers on ya, I will personally open a can of whoopass on you, stomp a mudhole, and walk that sumbitch bone dry, Jack. Now, as for who's gon' be callin' the action 'round here, it's quite simply. Jerry "The King" Lawler, Joey Styles, and the "Human Broadcast Machine" Taz!

Now if you'll excuse me...

It's at this time that Russo takes his microphone back.

Vince Russo: Masters, Carlito, get this hillbilly!

Russo looks at them as neither man is budging.

Vince Russo: I said get him! Get him, get him, get him!

Neither man is moving to act.

Vince Russo: Fine, I guess I'm the only one with a set of...

As he moves towards Austin, he is unable to finish his statement as Carlito hits him with a Backstabber! Russo pops up and staggers towards Austin as Masters grabs him and puts him in the Masterlock! Russo suffers in the hold for a moment before Masters throws him towards Austin and Stone Cold kicks him and delivers another Stunner! Masters, Carlito, and Layla exit the ring and head towards the back as Russo rolls out of the ring in pain and Vince McMahon and Austin shake hands.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: That's nice of Austin to show his gratitude to the boss like that.

Taz: I think you're forgetting the history between these two, King.

As Vince goes to leave, Austin spins him around and kicks him, connecting with another Stone Cold Stunner as the crowd goes wild. Austin motions for a few Steveweisers and begins a beer bash as Smackdown heads to its first commercial of the night.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

UWF Saturday Night SmackDown is brought to you by.....

200px-Jack_in_the_Box_2009_logo.svg.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

We head backstage to see Derrick Bateman doing squats with a very painful look on his face. The camera then pans out to show Fandango standing with his back towards Bateman and flipping through a comic book. Maxine then comes into frame.

Fandango:
There you are Maxine. Get a look at this, Marvel finally finished my comic book.

Maxine grabs the comic and then tosses it aside.

Maxine: Who cares, you have a big match coming up and I-

Fandango: Wait, did you just tell Fandango who cares? Obviously Fandango cares and that's all that should matter. Why are you even here?

Maxine: You have a big title match tonight and I'm here to make sure you're ready.

Fandango: Ready? Fandango doesn't need warm up. Fandango is always ready. And the cameras are always ready to catch me in all my greatness. Look at these guys. They were literally just filming me reading a comic book about myself. That's how entertaining I am. I don't need to hijack a camera and stop the show like that mongrel Matt Morgan. There's a reason why nobody wants to see that man. Well there are multiple reasons like his ugly mug or his voice or his freeloading speaker. Speaking of which, what exactly am I paying you for?

Maxine: I'm still your manager and I do all the things that managers tend to do like...stuff. Plus I'm your girlfriend remember?

Fandango: Girlfriend? Whoa whoa whoa hold up right there, we need to change that. Maxine, I'm brea-

Maxine slaps Fandango hard.

Maxine: No! I'm not letting you!

Maxine walks off and Fandango walks up to Derrick.

Fandango: Can you believe that woman? Where are you at?

Derrick Bateman: I think I'm at 2,000 but I can't be sure.

Fandango: Okay you can stop now. I've been thinking, our team name isn't working. Modern Day Double Dragon's is so Johnny Curtis. I am Fandango, so obviously they will have to announce us individually. Fandango and Derrick Bateman. That just doesn't seem to mesh well. What's your real name?

Derrick Bateman: It's Michael. You don't remember bro?

Fandango: Of course I remember, I was just seeing if you're still conscious after that beginners work out. Fandango and Michael. No still not it either. Do you have a middle name?

Derrick Bateman: Ethan.

Fandango: Ethan? That sounds like a rich white kid. It's better than Derrick. We'll figure something out.

Fandango and Bateman walk off as we head elsewhere.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Ladies and gentleman the following contest is set for one fall!

SmackdownMartelMasters_zpsb8a2d003.jpg

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The crowd is hot for the opening contest of the night as "The Masterpiece" Chris Masters and "The Model" Rick Martel are about to go at it. Masters and Martel slowly advance towards each other then they get into a lockup. Both men struggle in the lockup but Masters seems to have the strength advantage and brings Martel to the ropes, then holds him there for a moment but Martel shoves away masters. Masters has a smirk on his face which doesn't impress Martel one bit. Masters tells Martel to bring it on, Martel nods to Masters and runs up to him as they get into another lockup, Masters though uses Martel's force and tosses him across the ring. Martel looks mad that Master's threw him like that and gets back up, then angerly charges towards Masters and rams him to the turnbuckles, then hammers away with some fists to Masters but Masters shoves away Martel, Masters then charges forward and tries a clothesline but Martel ducks it and gets Masters into a sleeper hold, but Masters flips Martel over his shoulders and gets Martel into a reverse chinlock. Martel still has a lot of energy and gets up to his feet and hits some elbows to the face of Masters, spins around and takes him down with a body slam, then backs up and poses for the crowd and runs up to him, but misses a falling elbow drop. Masters gets up now and hits a running knee to the face of Martel, then applies the Masterlock but Martel uses his body weight to ram Masters to the turnbuckles to escape the Masterlock!

Lawler: Whew! That was a close call for The Model!

Styles: Agreed King! Once that Masterlock is applied this match is all over for Rick Martel!

Martel backs away from Masters, looking at him with a sign of relief in his facial expression. Masters cracks his neck, looking at Martel with a hint of determination in his eyes. Masters and Martel approaches each other and get into another lockup but Martel goes behind Masters and applies a waistlock, then takes him down with a wrestling hold then gets in a front headlock. Masters makes it to his feet and wretches the arm of Martel then bashes the elbow. Martel shakes off the pain in his arm but Masters goes to The Model and clotheslines him down to the ground. Martel gets up but Masters hits a knife chop to the chest which sends Martel to the ropes, then Masters hits another knife chop to the chest. Martel is in pain from the chops to the chest and Martel whips him to the opposite corner, then goes to charge a Martel but Martel moves out of the way and Masters crashes onto the corner. Martel then kicks Masters in the gut and hits an uppercut to Masters, then proceeds to hit his own chops to Masters! Masters tries to go onto his knees but Martel brings The Masterpiece back up and places him onto the top turnbuckle, then tosses him across the ring!

Tazz: Oh man The Model is showing the Masterpiece that he's not the only strong man in this match! This is going to get interesting!

King: Rick Martel just better not forget that he's facing off against The Masterpiece, that's all.

Chris Masters is back up after being tossed around the ring but Martel comes running after him and hits a clothesline to Masters, Masters gets up but Martel hits a back elbow to the face which causes Masters to back up a few paces, Martel then approaches Masters and hits a swinging neckbreaker to Masters! Masters is down and Martel goes in front of him and tries to lock in the Boston Crab but Masters hits Martel in the face a couple of times then shoves him away using his powerful legs! Martel is back on his feet and Masters runs up to Martel again but Martel ducks a clothesline then gets behind him and hits an atomic drop to Masters! Masters hops around the ring and turns to face Martel but The Model kicks Masters in the gut and executes the gutwretch suplex onto The Masterpiece! Masters is down and Martel walks up to Masters, holding him in place and hits a knee drop to the skull of Masters! Masters tries to move away from Martel but Martel drags him back in place and hits another knee drop to the face of Masters. Masters rolls away and manages to escape from the ring but Martel reaches through the ropes and grabs Masters by the head but Masters pokes a finger to the eye of Martel, forcing Martel away from Masters!

Styles: Oh what the hell was that? Masters is a big guy, he has no reason to cheat like that!

King: It was just self-defense Joey, Martel would've killed him had he gotten a hold of him.

Rick Martel is comforting his eye that Chris Masters poked while Masters goes back inside the ring. Martel looks over to see Masters clotheslining him to the ground! Martel is down and Masters yells to the ground, happy that he is in the driver's seat now. Masters looks over to Martel and tells him to get up, Martel is on his hands and knees now but Masters boots Martel in the face and forces him back to the ground. Martel shakes off the boot but Masters continues to stomp onto the back of Martel, then lifts him up and gives an angry look to the crowd and lifts him up in a suplex but converts that into a powerslam instead! The ring shakes from the pure power that Masters exherted and the fans are booing at Masters now. Masters flexes his biceps for the crowd and clubs the back of Martel's head. Martel is desperate to escape the assault from Masters but Masters lifts him up and brings him to the corner. Masters places Martel onto the turnbuckles then begins to climb them as well. Masters is looking for a superplex but Martel fights on and hits some shots to the ribs, then headbutts Masters who then falls off the ropes. Masters lands on his feet and Martel jumps off the ropes, looking for a diving double axe handle but Masters catches him mid-air and hits a HUGE belly to belly suplex onto Martel!

Tazz: Holy cow! Look how far The Model flew across the ring! Unbelievable!

Rick Martel is using the ropes to help himself up while holding onto his back, Masters sees Martel and begins to laugh. Masters walks up to Martel and taunts him with some crude choice of words, then slaps him across the face as a sign of disrepect! Martel is holding onto his cheek but Masters doesn't wait and places his neck over the middle rope and begins to choke him there. Martel struggles to get out of it but Masters keeps holding on until the referee tells him to stop. Masters eyes the ref and chases him away from the action then beings to place Martel's head over the rope again, not giving him any time to breathe and chokes him with the ropes again! Martel is released from Masters's hold and is coughing up a storm. Masters gets lectured by the referee again, then turns around to grab Martel but The Model returns the favour and slaps Masters across the face! Masters looks angry and Martel and charges after him but Martel executes a drop toe hold where Masters is now hanging by the ropes, Martel then places his knee over the head of Masters and proceeds to choke him out there! Masters struggles to escape the choke until the referee forces Martel back. Martel shakes his head and the ref and kicks Masters on the back, then brings him up and hits a double underhook powerbom onto Masters! The crowd boos at Martel as he places his foot over the chest of Masters, signalling for the pin..

1!

2!

And Chris Masters kicks out! Rick Martel is a bit dissappointed that the match isn't over. Martel lifts up Masters and hits another chop to the chest of Masters, then grabs a hold of his head and bashes the forehead of The Masterpiece onto the turnbuckles! Martel does it again and Masters moves around the ring in a state of dizziness. Martel then spins Masters over and kicks him in the gut then takes him down with a front suplex! Masters is holding onto his ribs while staying on both knees but Martel runs up to Masters and hits a running knee to the face! Masters goes down and Martel hits a jumping elbow drop to the chest of Masters, then yells at him some more. Masters rolls around the ring and goes under the ropes but Martel brings him to a standing postition on the apron and tries to suplex him back inside, but Masters gets himself back down and ends up lifting up Martel over the ropes and is about to suplex him out of the ring but Martel lands back on his feet in the ring and punches Masters in the face so he falls to ringside. Martel exits the ring and chucks Masters onto the steel steps, then stomps him several times while yelling at him. Martel then gets on his knees and bashes the back of The Masterpiece's head onto the steel steps, then lifts him up and throws him face-first onto the ring post!

Styles: Rick Martel is just laying down all kinds of punishment to Chris Masters! They're may not be anything left of Chris Masters after this match is done!

King: Oh don't be silly! Chris Masters is a powerful guy and won't go down this easily!

Chris Masters shakes his head from the blow and gets thrown into the ring from Martel. Martel enters the ring and stomps onto the back of Masters to keep him down. Martel has a smile on his face as he picks up Masters and throws him to the corner. Martel then runs up to Masters and goes for a corner clothesline but Masters boots Martel in the face as a counter! Martel groggily moves away from Masters as Masters runs up and hits a swinging neckbreaker onto Martel! Martel and Masters are both down but Masters gets up and has a dedicated look on him, wanting to get rid of Martel for good! Masters walks up to Martel and lifts him up high into the Military Press! Masters walks around the ring with Martel over his head, then drops him into the military press slam and crashes to the canvas! Martel is holding onto his back in pain tries to get himself up, but Masters comes around and clubs the upper back of Martel, then gets him up to his feet and lifts him up and keeps him in a delayed suplex position, then drops him onto the canvas hard! Masters then gets pumped up which draws a negative reaction from the crowd and tries to lift up Martel and get him into the Masterlock but Martel manages to throw Masters over his shoulder and backs away from him and exits the ring.

Tazz: The Model is thinking about doing something, I can feel it!

Martel looks under the ring and is searching for something while Masters is trying to gather himself in the ring. The Model then pops up from under the apron holding onto a wall mirror! The fans are interested to see what Martel plans on doing with it so he enters the ring and starts waving around with it but the referee stops him and tells him to let go of it. Martel isn't impressed with it so he hands the mirror to the ref who disposes of it, Masters approaching Martel but Martel kicks Masters in the groin with a low blow! Masters goes down on the ground while holding onto his groin and now the crowd is booing loudly at Martel. Martel poses for the crowd while a big smile on his face, and says that this match is over. Martel goes to Masters and sets him up for the Boston Leg Crab but Masters flips under Martel which sends Martel rolled by the ropes, and Martel ends up getting cornered as Masters goes for a rollup pin...

1!

2!

But Rick Martel kicks out anyways! Masters is pissed now that Martel kicked out of that rollup and takes out his anger at the referee. Masters scares the referee out of the ring and Masters then sees the mirror that's at the corner and lifts it up. Martel gets up and Masters runs towards Martel and swings the mirror but Martel ducks it and kicks Masters in the gut, then goes for a DDT but Masters lifts up Martel and hits a spinning spinebuster onto Martel! Masters then goes to the turnbuckles and tries to untie the top turnbuckle pad off but the referee doesn't allow him to do that, so Masters leaves the ref alone to fix the padding. Meanwhile Martel is up but Master quickly grabs the mirror and smashes it onto the face of The Model! Martel is down afte the mirror breaks into a thousand pieces and The Masterpiece then goes to cover Rick Martel, hiding any signs that the mirror was used...

1!

2!

3!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Winner of this match: Chris Masters!

chris-masters-interview-20070213051815073-000.jpg

Masters leaves the ringside area with Layla gloating about his victory over the veteran who is left fallen in the ring. Rick Martel is visably upset after his loss to 'The Masterpiece' Chris Masters, so much so that he snatches the microphone from the ring announcers hand and begins to go on a tirade.

3381%20-%20rick_martel%20wwf.png

Rick Martel: This is wrong!, it wasn't meant to go this way!, no!, no!, no!... he broke my nose, he ruined my beautiful face!, how could this happen to me?!... I'm perfect!... how will I be able to model all over Europe?, how will I be able to show the world how perfect I am?, this is a DISASTER!... it's all your fault!, you the UWF Universe, you caused this, if it were not for you chanting that I suck I would have had Chris Masters... Chris Masters!... beaten into a pulp and tapping out to the Boston Crab and then you would see what I am capable of but here I am... a bloody mess, face ruined, career ruined and it's all your fault!... this day could not get any worse...

GIVE ME A SHELL YEAH!

[video=youtube;bu8F3-2xEc0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bu8F3-2xEc0[/video]

shark-boy-entrance_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Glass shatters and 'I Come From The Water' by The Toadies hits the PA system which cause the the crowd to go wild as former multi-time champion in UCW, Shark Boy makes his way out from the back full of gusto, mouthing off at whoever and whatever. He stomps down the ramp with his eyes darting straight ahead at Rick Martel who is still reeling from his loss to Chris Masters. He stomps up the ring steps and between the ropes into the ring where he immediately asks for a microphone but before he can open his mouth Martel is already confronting him

Rick Martel: And who the hell are you?... what are doing down here, here to compound my misery I suspect?

Shark Boy snatches the microphone from Martel's hand and begins to speak

SHARKBOY.jpg

Shark Boy: You shut your mealy little mouth before I stomp a mudhole in yer bass faster than you can say 'Arrogance'. Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Shark Boy, these people here know me well, they're my 'Shark-O-Holics' and they know just what Shark Boy is all about and that's four things in total... number one, drinkin' beer, number two, raisin' shell, number three openin' cans of bass whip and number four kickin' anybodies bass that I don't like. Through the years those names have ranged from Randy Orton, to Triple H, to Raven, Tyson Kidd... DH Smith... you name them, Shark Boy has went to war with them and I was pretty damn good at that. So sittin' at home with Shark Girl and Baby Shark watchin' the likes of you and that punk that just beat you runnin' the show here on Smackdown don't go down well with Shark Boy EH-EH!. So what Sharky did was march right into Steve Austin's office and tell him to write me up a contract. A looked at that contract.

The crowd begins to chant 'WHAT?!' as Shark Boy leaves the space for it.

I read that sumbitch up and down... I saw the numbers... I saw six figures guaren-damn-teed... that buys a lotta beer... a lotta beer... more beer than I can fit in my pick up truck... my ATV... my luggage... my hands... and I said to Stone Cold Steve Austin... 'The Texas Rattlesnake'... 'The Bionic Redneck'... 'The Toughest Son of A Bitch in UWF'... I said Stone Cold, you sorry son of a bitch, sign me up and that's how Shark Boy is standin' across the ring from you right now fixin' to stomp a mudhole in yer bass and walk it dry!. But don't worry Rick, it ain't personal, it's just my sorta way of welcomin' the UWF fans here to way Shark Boy conducts business.

Rick Martel: What do you mean 'conducts business'

Without any further adieu Shark Boy kicks Martel in the gut and drops him with The Chummer!. The crowd go wild as Shark Boy gets up and delivers his final lines.

Shark Boy: That's how Shark Boy conducts his business and THAT'S THE FISHIN' LIIIINE... 'CAUSE SHARK BOY SAID SO!

The glass shatters and Shark Boy begins to pose on all four ring corners as Rick Martel is carried out of the ring by EMT's looking dazed and confused. Shark Boy recieves some Shark Blue Ribbons from the ringside and he begins to throw them back to the delight of the crowd.

sharkboy-1.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Make sure and check out

13435%20-%20logo%20velocity%20wwe.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Smackdown rolls on, suddenly the cameras cut backstage to none other than Eddie and Chavo Guerrero in a room with a black backdrop as the crowd responds with a mixed reaction.

Eddie+and+Chavo+Guerrero+454308.jpg

Eddie Guerrero: Well it's just like I was telling Chavito here, holmes, the more things change, the more they stay the same. The last time you saw Los Guerreros before the restart was on iMPACT, ready to extract our revenge on Hulk Hogan and the Real Americans for taking my briefcase away. Well that encounter never happened obviously, but I did get my briefcase back, and don't think that it's not valid anymore because I promise you, vato, it's valid and I can use it any time I want. I could cash in next week, I could cash in next month, and yes, I could cash in tonight as soon as the Edge and MVP match happens. So the scenery's changed but the fact that I have this briefcase hasn't, and the fact that wherever Los Guerreros is they call home hasn't changed either. It's a new Smackdown, eses', and Chavito and I are here to represent to the fullest. Not just ourselves, but to all of the homies that got the pink slip and were put out in the cold, our boys in L.A.X. and the Mexicools. You want to know how it feels to be back on Smackdown? It feels good, holmes!

Eddie flashes that infamous Guerrero smile as Chavo takes his turn to speak.

Chavo Guerrero: It's going to be just like the old days around here, man, me and my Uncle Eddie traveling together, wrestling together, and always having each other's backs in that ring and out of it. We might not have Mesias anymore but we're still familia, and we ride side-by-side til we die, man, viva la raza.

Eddie turns to Chavo.

Eddie Guerrero: And of course you can't have a couple of Guerreros together without some lying, cheating, and stealing, ese'!

The crowd pops huge for this.

Eddie Guerrero: That's right, vato, when you see us in the arena we're going to be rolling in the low rider, man, impressing mamacitas and making the hombres want to be us, ese'!

Both men share a laugh.

Eddie Guerrero: Get ready Smackdown, because Los Guerreros are about to turn up the heat, holmes!

The crowd cheers huge as the screen fades to black, sending Smackdown elsewhere with warmheartedness.

The cameras cut backstage to Johnny Gargano lying on the ground bloodied as the crowd gasps and boos this. The camera pans upward to reveal Mr. Kennedy and 911 standing over him. Kennedy is looking down at Gargano as he shakes his head and then looks up and straight into the camera.

Mr. Kennedy: This is the best you have to offer me, Smackdown? Johnny Gargano? I'll admit when I saw that he was getting a title shot on his first night on the team, I thought to myself, "This kid must be pretty good" but since then, needless to say, I've been incredibly disappointed to the point that it's made me very angry. If men like him are the ones you're going to give title shots to and this is the work ethic that's going to be seen from them, then I suggest you retire the Hardcore Championship, because no one's ever going to take it from me and let's face it, half the fun of holding a title is defending it, but only when the people you're defending it against are actually trying to take it from you, regardless of how likely it is that they will.

I get it Austin, you're the toughest and baddest son of a bitch around, and now you're running this place so we all better fall in line. Well you need to be made aware that I'm a different kind of animal, I don't like to just fall in line and jump when my employers tell me to jump. Let what has happened to Johnny Gargano be a lesson that you should never, ever waste my time or disrespect my Hardcore Championship like this ever again.

Kennedy turns to 911.

Roll him over.

911 rolls Gargano over as Kennedy places a foot on his chest as a referee comes into the shot and begins to count.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Kennedy removes his foot as the camera pans back up to him.

Here is your winner...

The camera pans out as the microphone drops from the ceiling and Kennedy grabs it.

And STILL, the Hardcore Champion of the WOOOORRRRRRLLLLLDDDDDD.....(pause) MMMIIIIIISSSSTERRRRRRRRRRRRR.....KENNNNNNEEEEEEEDE EEEEH!

Kennedy turns away from the microphone, pausing for a moment before turning back to it and this time getting up close to the camera, screaming it into the lens.

KEEEEEN.....NEEEEEEEE.....DEH!

Kennedy throws the microphone into the camera, knocking it backward and cracking the screen as it hits and captures Kennedy and 911 walking away just as they're leaving the shot.

As Smackdown returns from commercial, General Manager Stone Cold Steve Austin is seen backstage with the Commissioner of Smackdown, Mick Foley.

Screenshot2011-07-21at31147PM.png

Stone Cold: You wanna explain ta' me what just happened out there and why?

Mick goes to answer but Stone Cold cuts him off.

Stone Cold: Look, Stone Cold could walk the dog on Vince Russo's ass every single week and Stunner 'im and Stunner 'im and Stunner 'im, but as fun as that would be, it would also be a distraction and Stone Cold's got no room in his schedule for distractions, Mick. And because of what happened on Anarchy, you are directly responsible for him coming out there tonight, because he's looking for closure regardless a' how he gets it. Ain't nobody got time for that, son, so I'm sorry ta' say that you are relieved of your position as commissioner, effective immediately.

The crowd responds to this with a mixed reaction, with more boos than cheers, as Mick smiles in response.

Mick Foley: Understood, Austin, you've got to do what's best for Smackdown. See ya around, buddy, let's go have a couple of Steveweisers sometime.

The two men shake hands and head their separate ways. As Austin walks offscreen, Mick Foley turns and looks at him, a Cactus Jack-esque look on his face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone loves a little healthy competition!

WWE-RAW-LOGO.png

Every Monday Night on WrestlingSmarks.com!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smackdown takes a break from all of its in ring action and heads backstage to where interviewer Don West is standing by with the International Heavyweight Champion "The Blueprint" Matt Morgan.

Don West: Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm standing here with the seven foot tall International Heavyweight Champion Matt Morgan. Now Matt, tonight you must defend your Championship against two men in the Main Event. How are you feeling?

hqdefault.jpg

International Champion "The Blueprint" Matt Morgan: How am I feeling Don? I feel great because tonight I get to go out to that ring and do what I do best; prove people wrong. Ever since I came back to Ultimate Wresting Federation, I've heard the murmurs that Matt Morgan is nothing but talk. That Matt Morgan would take his ball and go home after being screwed out of BOTH King of The Ring and the Tag Team Championship tournaments, but instead, I stand right here with the most prestigious Championship in this company resting on my shoulder; The International Heavyweight Championship. And I say it's the most prestigious Championship because as long as its in my possession, it's the only title that matters.

Don West: The only title that matters?

Morgan: Yes, Don, just look at the facts. Tonight, I have two guys coming after MY Championship. No other Champion can say that. There's no need for a pointless Battle Royal, and unlike Kane; beating one challenger is no problem for me. So what does the Board decide? They think throwing two challengers at me is going to get this away from me. Understand something Don, they don't want me to have this title. They'd much rather have Fandango or Jeff Hardy be Champion so they can profit off their so called "popularity." That's the reason for this match tonight; to make sure that I don't leave Smackdwon with the International Heavyweight Championship.

Morgan: But I plan on leaving them disappointed. Because after I beat Fandango and Jeff Hardy, AGAIN, the Board is going to have no choice but to realize that Matt Morgan is the truth. I don't need to call myself "The God of Wrestling", I don't need to walk around with fancy watches or fake chains like the Number One Contender to that "other" Championship. All I need to do is walk out to that ring and continue to do what I've done since Summerslam; beat everyone that's put in front of me.

Morgan: So excuse me Don, while I go once again prove the doubters wrong and put down two of the company's "poster boys"

And with that, Morgan walks off as the scene fades to black.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Ladies and gentleman the following tag team match is set for one fall!

Smackdown420SabinJoe_zps94b05ea8.jpg

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The crowd is pumped to be seeing the debut of High Flyers as Evan Bourne and Rob Van Dam both nod to each other and bump fists, Evan Bourne starting off at his corner. Sabin and Joe doesn't really interact much as Sabin appears to be starting off the match for his team. Sabin and Bourne both approach each other tactically and then go into a lockup. Sabin has a strength advantage but Bourne gets Sabin into a quick headlock then does a headlock takedown, Sabin escapes it as both men spring up to their feet but Bourne hits an armdrag, Sabin gets up and takes Bourne down with his own arm drag and holds Bourne into an armlock but Borne kicks Sabin in the face and gets back up, hitting a kick to the ribs then throws him to the ropes, then bends down for a back body drop but Sabin rolls over Bourne's back and trips him down, then goes for a jumping elbow drop but misses, Bourne then goes for his own but Sabin rolls out of the way and hits a low dropkick to the head of Bourne. Bourne is up and Sabin goes for a clothesline but misses, Bourne springboards off the ropes and goes for a moonsault and catches Sabin with a headscissor's takedown! Sabin is back up and Bourne goes for his own clothesline but Sabin ducks it, then hits Bourne with a back elbow to the forehead! Bourne backs up as Sabin quickly runs up to Bourne but Bourne charges at Sabin and takes him down with a spinning wheel kick!

Tazz: Haha yes! I love seeing this dude in action!

Styles: Evan Bourne sure has a bright future in the UWF, and teaming with Rob Van Dam will sure get him places!

Chris Sabin is up after being kicked in the face and Sabin takes a quick look at each other but Sabin ends up backing up and tags in Samoa Joe into the match! The fans cheer for Joe as Joe enters the ring with a smug look on his face and Bourne is looking slightly nervous. Both men circle each other around the ring and get into a lockup, but Bourne isn't able to move the Samoan. Samoa Joe just simply shoves Bourne away and gives a stern look at Bourne. Bourne stares at Joe and charges after him, going for a shoulder block but it doesn't phase Joe at all. Bourne goes in for another shoulder block but that doesn't move Joe at all as well. Bourne takes a deep breath and charges after Joe but Joe leaps over Bourne, sees him returning and lifts him up and drops him with a Samoan Drop! Bourne is arching his back with the pain rising on his upper back as Joe drags Bourne to the ropes, Joe leaps in the air with the ropes and goes for a splasn but falls onto Bourne's knees, Bourne rolls out of the way and tags in Rob Van Dam into the match! RVD climbs into the ring and charges after Joe, going for a clothesline but Joe slips behind RVD and goes for a back suplex but RVD falls behind and lands on his feet, then hits a stiff kick to the back of Joe. Joe turns around in a fit of fury and RVD goes for an enziguri kick but Joe catches his foot, but RVD uses his other foot to kick the face of Joe!

Tazz: Yes! I love it when he does that!

King: Well obviously Joe doesn't like it when RVD does that. Haha!

Samoa Joe goes down to the canvas and RVD drags Joe to the center of the ring, then tags in Evan Bourne back into the match. Bourne jumps over the ropes as RVD hits the rolling thunder onto Joe, then Bourne follows up with the standing moonsault, which they call that combo the Rolling Papers! Bourne is getting pumped up now as RVD claps for Bourne while standing on the apron, apparently speaking to the crowd. Bourne brings Joe up and places him at the corner, then runs up to Joe but Joe counters the charge with the ST Joe, sending Bourne crashing onto the mat. Joe brings Bourne to the corner and hits him with a jumping knee drop, then looks at the crowd, appearing to want to hurt Bourne badly. RVD seems oblivious with Joe's intentions as Joe brings Bourne to the corner and lays waste to him with a series of strikes to the gut of Bourne. Joe then whips Bourne to the opposite then charges after him, hitting a stinger splash onto Evan Bourne! Bourne drops to the canvas like a rock but Joe lifts Bourne up by the hair and hits a scoop powerslam, then tags in Chris Sabin who is on the top rope and hits a Moonsault onto Bourne! Sabin then goes for the cover...

1!

2!

And Evan Bourne kicks out! RVD claps for Bourne in a weird fashion as Sabin picks up Bourne and hits a dropkick to Bourne, Bourne falling back to the ropes but using the ropes to keep him in the ring. Sabin then runs after Bourne but Bourne lifts up Sabin and throws him over the ring but Sabin lands on the apron instead. Bourne turns around and Sabin punches Bourne in the head, forcing Bourne back as Sabin jumps onto the apron and hits a springboard crossbody onto Evan Bourne! Sabin rolls off of Bourne as he climbs the ropes, waiting for Bourne to get up. Bourne is back on his feet as Sabin goes for a double axe handle but Bourne catches him with a kick to the stomach and then hits him with a snap suplex! Bourne then drags Sabin to the corner and tags in RVD into the match! RVD hops into the ring hits some stomps onto Sabin with Bourne, Bourne exits the ring and RVD hits a spinning legdrop to the head of Sabin! Samoa Joe doesn't look too happy with RVD as RVD throws Sabin to the corner, then runs up to him and takes him out with a monkey flip. RVD then climbs the ropes and jumps off them as Sabin is back up, hitting a diving superkick onto Sabin! Sabin goes flying across the ring as RVD is back up and does the R-V-D pose to the crowd!

Styles: Typical RVD, always hogging with the spotlight and getting the crowd pumped up! Gotta love that guy!

King: Y'know Joey I think one day somebody is going to get annoyed with RVD and punch his lights out, and it just might be Samao Joe!

Chris Sabin gets back up and RVD is ready for some more action against the former TV Champion. Sabin approaches RVD and goes for a clothesline but RVD ducks it and gets in an arm wretch, then gets in some light kicks to the arm of Sabin and then a spinning back kick to the chest of Sabin that sends him flying across the ring! RVD then does the pose again but Samoa Joe reaches forewards and punches the back of the head of RVD. RVD turns around in annoyance of Joe but Joe acts all innocence. RVD shrugs his shoulders and doesn't think much of it but Sabin comes around and takes down RVD with a hurricarana! RVD rolls around the ring but manages to tag in Bourne while Sabin tags in Joe back into the match. RVD is seen exiting the ring and slides under the apron as Joe comes in and misses a clothesline, Bourne turns him around and hits some chops to the chest of Joe then hits a spinning wheel kick onto Joe. Under the ring it seems that smoke is appearing, but there seems to no signs of a fire happening under the ring. Joe is curious about the smell that's developing as Bourne comes from behind and hits a dropkick that sends Joe falling over the ropes and goes to ringside! Bourne jumps onto the ropes and his about to springboard to ringside but Sabin runs into the ring and shakes the ropes, forcing Bourne to crash onto the ropes and fall back onto the canvas!

King: Aha! That'll show Evan Bourne to show off for the crowd! He had it coming all this time!

Tazz: Yeah, guess what you have coming for a while, King?

King: A pay increase?

Chris Sabin is being chased out of the ring from the referee as RVD pops up from under the ring, his eyes are slightly squinting as he climbs back onto the apron. Samoa Joe rolls back into the ring and hits some stomps to the back of Bourne, then hits a jumping elbow drop to the lower back region of Bourne to keep him down. Joe then gets pumped up in the ring as Bourne makes it to his feet as RVD is demanding for a tag but Bourne looks at him all confused, but understands after a second but Joe gets behind Bourne and applies a Rear Naked Choke onto Bourne, but Bourne manages to slip out and hits a back suplex onto Joe! Bourne then gets up and tags in RVD into the match! Bourne exits the ring as well and slips under the apron as RVD runs up and hits a standing senton bomb onto Joe, then lifts him up and hits some kicks to the stomach of Joe, then a spinning wheel kick onto the face of Samoa Joe! Joe backs up to the corner and Sabin sees the opportunity to tag himself in and enters the ring, then rushes after RVD but RVD hits a drop toe hold onto Sabin and applies a headlock onto Sabin, but Sabin lifts up RVD and takes him down with a headscissors takedown which ends RVD flying across the ring! Smoke is seen coming from under the ring as RVD is back onto his feet and Joe is tagged back into the match already, taking down RVD with a HUGE Lariot!

King: Oh man, what a shot from the Samoan Submission Machine!

Tazz: Yeah no kiddin', that move'll knock your head off clean from your neck!

Samoa Joe brings RVD to the center of the ring, then lifts him up for the Muscle Buster. RVD is struggling as Bourne is cheering on for his partner but Sabin comes from behind Bourne and knocks him off the apron! Sabin retreats as Joe is about to go for the Musclebuster but RVD manages to escape that! RVD then tries to go for the tag but Bourne isn't there and Joe comes after RVD with a hail of punches! RVD shoves away Joe then hits a kick to the head but it doesn't phase Joe that much as Joe tackles RVD to the ground then hits some mounted punches to the head of RVD. Joe then picks up RVD and holds him in place as Sabin climbs the ropes and poses for the crowd, then leaps off the ropes and goes for a diving clothesline but RVD ducks and Sabin hits Joe instead! Joe is down from the shot while Sabin tries to get him up but Bourne is back in the ring and throws Sabin out of the ring! Evan Bourne then climbs the ropes and poses for the crowd and hits the Air-Bourne onto Joe, then rolls to the ropes but RVD is on the other top turnbuckle and hits the 5 Star Frog Splash, calling that combo the 420! RVD then goes for the cover as Bourne is counting in the ring!

1!

2!

3!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Winner of the match: High Flyers!!

rob_van_dam3_display_image.jpg
WWE-superstar-Evan-Bourne-13Wrestlestar.jpg

RVD and Evan Boune are seen celebrating with their hands raised up from the referee. The crowd is cheering for High Time as the camrea shows them hugging and then the camera cuts to somewhere else.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

If you haven't been a guest, I suggest you get on that!

Chilling With Chase podcast

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The camera pans to the outside of a smackdown to a cold winter scene when all of a sudden we hear a voice scream

???: Sign the damn petition!!!!

The camera pans to Homicide chasing a man with a clip board in his hand

Homicide: Screw you Gringo, not signing my damn petition. I don't want your signature anyways

Homicide walks to a shivering Hernandez, and Sin Cara as Homicide begins to scream

Homicide: Mistico what the hell are you doing? Hold the damn sign for people to sign the freaking petition. You wonder why people don't want to sign this, is because people like you don't do your jobs. Don't you want to hold your stupid little microphone again, then you need to hold up the damn sign.

Hernandez: Homicide are you sure this is a good idea? I mean we have nothing no brand, no home, no leader... We have nothing. Were out here in the freezing cold, look at Mistico he has nothing but his wrestling gear on.

Homicide: You should wear a jacket if your cold, and as for Mistico you know he is an idiot, man what is your deal?

Hernandez: My deal? Homicide what is the purpose of fighting the Gringo uphold. Konan left us. Konan said we were fools. What is the point of fighting his battles? What is the point of still trying to end the gringo uphold? What is the point?

Homicide: The point is that these Gringos fired us. They said they didn't need us. They wanted us gone. That is why we need to have this petition signed. Plus we have some signatures.

Hernandez: We do?

Homicide: Yeah we have You, then me, then Mistico, then Sin Cara....

Hernandez: Wait Sin Cara?

Homicide: Yeah Mistico signed it twice, what an idiot. Ey it helps.

Hernandez: Who else?

Homicide: Well....That's it, but its okay we will get more, and soon we will be in the UWF spreading our message again. Trust me buddy. Now let me get back to work.... Hello miss my name is Homicide wanting to know...

Hernandez looks on in the cold with his eyes kind of lost as the scene fades away

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Ladies and gentleman the following contest is a Triple Threat Match, and it is for the International Championship!

a8fe43a1.gif

Introducing first, from North Carolina. Weighing in at 220 pounds... "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy!

wwe-fandango-entrance-o.gif

Introducing next, being accompanied by Maxine and The Bateman, from Westbrook, Maine; weighing in at 244 pounds, he is one half of the UWF World Tag Team Champions... FANDANGO!

matt-morgan-entrance-part-2-o.gif

And introducing the champion, being accompanied by Paul Heyman and Alex Riley fromFairfield, Connecticut; weighing in at 328 pounds, he is the UWF International Champion... "The Blueprint" Matt Morgan!

wwe-undisputed-championship-o.gif

Styles: Here we go ladies and gentleman! The first World title match of the night!

Tazz: Let's see if RAW can top this match on Monday nights!

SmackdownFandangoMorganHardy_zps31842d8a.jpg

Ding! Ding! Ding!

There is tons of energy in the air with the UWF Faithful going wild for the first World Title match of the night. Paul Heyman and Alex Riley are both standing on the apron giving Matt Morgan a prep talk while Jeff Hardy and Fandango are both warming up at their corner. Fandango has Derrick Bateman and Maxine at their corner but doesn't really notice them there while Heyman and Riley both go back down to ringside. The referee motions that the match has now started and all three men are looking towards one another. Morgan yells at both Hardy and Fandango to bring it on, saying that he can take on the both of them. Hardy and Fandango both look at each other and shrug, then both decide to run up and throw Morgan to the turnbuckles and they both hit a hail of fists onto Morgan. Mogan goes into a sitting position at the corner while Hardy and Fandango are hitting some kicks to the chest area of Morgan. Fandango runs up to Morgan and hits a running low dropkick to Morgan, then backs up and Hardy now runs at Morgan, lifting himself off the ground with the ropes then comes back down and hits a dropkick to Matt Morgan! The crowd pops loudly for that as Jeff Hardy goes for a high five but Fandango looks at him and shakes his head, not saying a word to Jeff Hardy.

Styles: It appears that both Jeff Hardy and Fandango are getting along.. somewhat.

King: Not for long Joey, I can just see the betrayal that Fandango's thinking of. Oh man is the hate ever strong in that one.

Styles: Oh quit being so naive King.

Hardy doesn't think much of Fandango snubbing him and brings Morgan up to his feet and whips him to the ropes. Morgan comes back to Hardy and Fandango but Morgan tries to go for a double clothesline, Hardy and Fandango both duck and Morgan bounces off the ropes again, then comes back to the duo who both hit a double dropkick onto Morgan! Morgan goes rolling to the ropes with Hardy and Fandango looking at each other again, Fandango mumbling something to Hardy this time but Morgan comes back and goes for a double clothesline again, Hardy ducks it but Fandango eats it and falls to the canvas. Hardy turns around and tries to go for the Twist of Fate already but Morgan turns him around and hits a belly to back suplex onto Jeff Hardy! Morgan goes to Fandango and picks him up and throws him to the corner and lays down some strikes to the gut, then some knee shots to the face of Fandango. Morgan then whips Fandango to the opposite corner, then runs after Fandango but Fandango slides under Morgan and Morgan crashes to the corner, then turns around and Jeff Hardy goes for a running crossbody but Morgan catches Hardy midair, then walks to the center of the ring but Fandango hits a leg sweep and causes Morgan to fall back, Hardy crashing on top of Morgan! Hardy gets up and the crowd cheers for their teamwork that's happening in this matchup.

Tazz:Hah I love the strategy that these two have. Take out the big guy first, then work against each other after he's down

King: Morgan is able to take on multiple guys at once Tazz, I don't think that he will let the likes of Hardy and Fandango walk all over him.

Hardy is back up and gets face to face with Fandango. They both have a bit of time to exchange a few words to each other, neither of them are impressed with each other. Fandango is done speaking with Hardy and Derrick Bateman climbs onto the apron already and yells "Would you guys just fuck already?!" The crowd gets a cheap laugh and both Hardy and Fandango look at Derrick Bateman with a confused look. Bateman steps back down to ringside after the referee tells him off and Morgan is back up but Fandango and Hardy are quick to rush up to Morgan and toss him to the corner. Hardy hits some kicks to the gut and backs off as Fandango hits some elbows to the face of Morgan. Hardy and Fandango both nod to each other and Fandango goes onto his hands and knees while Hardy goes to the opposite corner, then runs up to Morgan and leaps off of Fandango's back, hitting a Poetry in Motion on Morgan! Hardy then goes down onto his hands and knees as Fandango rushes to the opposite corner, then charges up to Morgan just like Hardy did but Fandango instead kicks Hardy in the ribs rather than leaping off of him! Hardy rolls away un unexpected pain and Fandango smiles to the crowd, but Morgan rushes after Fandango and hits a HUGE clothesline onto Fandango! Morgan then yells at the crowd which draws some boos.

King: What a move from a great man! Fandango better not lose any teeth or his career is over just like that!

Styles: Fandango is much more tougher then you think King. Did you forget the battle that he had against The Rock at Summerslam?

King: All I remember from that is how The Rock should've won that match! Mick Foley should've never restarted the match if you ask me Joey.

Fandango rolls to the ropes and lays by there while Morgan goes up to Jeff and brings him up. Morgan hits some fists to the gut of Hardy, then places his neck over the ropes and proceeds to choke him there. The referee forces Morgan back but Morgan eyes the ref then does it again to Hardy. The referee brings Morgan away from Hardy and tells him off while Heyman comes by and chokes Hardy from ringside! Heyman backs away before the referee can notice and Morgan now brings Hardy to the center of the ring and hits a vertical suplex onto Hardy! Morgan sees Fandango coming and Fandango hits a low dropkick to the knee then tries to go for the Russian Leg Sweep but Morgan lifts up Fandango and hits a powerful backbreaker onto Fandango! Fandango yelps in pain while rolling away from Morgan. Morgan brings his attention back to Hardy and lifts him up to his feet and takes him down with a swining side slam! Morgan shoots back up to his feet and roars in the ring, ready to dish out some more punishment to Hardy! Morgan is about to pick up Hardy again but Fandango runs up and hops onto Morgan's back, getting him into a sleeper hold but it doesn't seem to affect Morgan as he tosses Fandango over his shoulder onto the mat, then lifts him up in a military press style and throws him over the ropes, crashing on Derrick Bateman at ringside!

King: Oh my, look at that raw power from Matt Morgan! No wonder he's my favourite champion!

Tazz: Eh, don't you say that about every champion, King?

Bateman and Fandango are both down at ringside, Maxine checking up on the both of them and Morgan now turns his attention to Jeff Hardy. Hardy gets onto his feet but doesn't see that Morgan is charging at him, taking down Hardy with a shoulder block. Hardy rises back up but Hardy gets taken down again from Morgan's sheer power! Hardy storms back up but Morgan rams him to the turnbuckles and proceeds to smack Hardy with some turnbuckle thrusts, Hardy feeling the pain rising on his stomach after each shoulder jab. Morgan backs up and yells to the crowd, then goes to the opposite corner and runs up to Hardy and hits a running body avalanche to the corner! Hardy collapes to the ground and Morgan has a sadistic look on him now, wanting to crush Jeff Hardy right there and then! Morgan places Hardy down by the ropes and places his foot onto the cheekbone of Hardy, pressing all of Morgan's weight onto Hardy's face. Meanwhile Fandango is back up and attemps to go back inside the ring but Alex Riley pulls him back to ringside by the foot and chucks him to the steel steps! Riley then feels high and mighty until Bateman comes from behind and throws him onto the steel post, Riley ending up smashing his face onto the cold hard steel! Bateman tries to wake up Fandango while Morgan has Hardy in the fireman's carry back in the ring and converts that into a gutbuster!

Styles: Matt Morgan is sure dominating in this matchup ladies and gentleman! Fandango and Jeff Hardy are going to have to work together if either man wants to become the new International Champion!

Hardy is clutching his stomach after that vicious move, and uses the ropes to help himself up. Matt Morgan comes up from behind Jeff and clubs him on the back several times, then moves him away from the ropes and sets up Jeff with a suplex. Morgan lifts up Jeff and goes for the vertical suplex but Jeff Hardy slips from behind and shoves Morgan to the turnbuckles. Hardy then runs up to Morgan but Morgan boots Hardy in the face which forces Hardy back a few paces. Morgan then runs up and does a clothesline but Hardy ducks it and Morgan stops himself at the ropes, and then turns around to face Hardy but Hardy ends up clotheslining Matt Morgan over the ropes! The crowd pops loudly for Hardy, happy that he has removed Morgan from the ring but Hardy's small victory has been cut short with Fandango hitting a springboard missile dropkick from the ropes! The crowd cheers for Fandango as Fandango gives off a sassy look to Hardy then lifts him up and throws him to the corner. Fandango then poses for the crowd then climbs the ropes and starts to do the 10 punches onto Jeff Hardy! Fandango makes it to 10 until Hardy is able to push Fandango over the ropes, but Fandango lands on the apron. Hardy then approaches Fandango but Fandango runs on the apron and hits an apron roundhouse kick to the head of Jeff Hardy! Hardy goes onto one knee while Fandango climbs the ropes, then waits for Hardy to turn around. Hardy turns to face Fandango and Fandango is about to dive but Morgan runs up onto the apron and throws Fandango off the ropes, crashing onto the canvas!

King: Haha! Look at that Joey!

Styles: Yes King I see that! Matt Morgan can be sneaky sometimes, despite being a big guy.

Jeff Hardy sees that Matt Morgan is on the apron and approaches him, but Morgan hits a shoulder thrust and Hardy steps back a few paces. Morgan hops into the ring and rushes for Hardy, hitting a powerful clothesline to him. Fandango is up and Morgan brings him to the corner and hits some back elbow shots to the face of Fandango, then whips him to the opposite corner. Morgan then grapples Hardy and tosses him to the corner as well, then stares that the duo trapped in the turnbuckles and charges after them, going for a body avalanche but Hardy moves out of the way so Morgan only hits Fandango! Fandango crashes to the ground and Morgan looks all confused until Jeff Hardy dropkicks him, forcing Matt Morgan out of the ring! Hardy thinks that's over with but Alex Riley comes into the ring and attacks Hardy from behind, but Hardy turns around and kicks him in the stomach, then follows up with the Twist of Fate! Riley is laying on his back now and Hardy is climbing the ropes, Fandango sees a golden opportunity and goes after Hardy but Hardy sees Fandango coming and leaps off the ropes, hitting Fandango with a diving hurricarana! The crowd pops loudly as Fandango goes flying around the ring!

Tazz: Look at this! Jeff Hardy just outsmarted Fandango!

King: Fandango can't be screwing up like this folks if he wants to win that championship badly!

Jeff Hardy gets up and throws Alex Riley over the ropes to make some room in the ring. Fandango is struggling to get up so Hardy picks up Fandango and knees him in the gut. Fandango goes down but Hardy pulls him by the hair and hits a stiff kick on the lower back of Fandango, then whips him to the ropes. Hardy then goes for a clothesline but Fandango ducks it, then bounces off the ropes again then Hardy hits a hip toss onto Fandango. Fandango is back up but Hardy hits a low dropkick to the knee, then steps back a few paces then runs up to Fandango and smacks him in the face with a knee to the cheek of Fandango! Fandango develops a sting in his cheek while Jeff Hardy lifts up Fandango and takes him out with a DDT. Hardy then climbs onto the apron and poses for the crowd, then jumps over the ropes and hits a springboard leg drop onto Fandango. Fandango tries to roll away but Hardy grabs him by the leg and tries to go for a submission hold but Fandango pushes Hardy away with his free foot. Fandango then gets up and charges after Jeff Hardy but Hardy goes behind Fandango and quickly hits the reverse Twist of Fate onto Fandango! The crowd is pumped as Hardy is happy but turns around and Matt Morgan runs at Hardy and hits the Carbon Footprint! Morgan then goes down for the cover....

1!

2!

And Fandango breaks up the pin! Morgan looks annoyed at Fandango and Fandango goes up to Morgan and hits some kicks to the arm of Morgan, but Morgan shoots to his feet and towers over Fandango with a glare. Fandango simply looks up to him and goes 'pfft' and goes for a punch but Morgan grabs onto Fandango's fist and gets Fandango into a wristlock. Fandango goes onto one knee while crying out in pain and Morgan then twists the arm of Fandango, then walks up the turnbuckles and walks on the rope. Fandango shakes his head towards Morgan but Morgan leaps off the ropes and hits a shot to the wretched arm of Fandango! Fandango hops around the ring and sees Morgan coming up to him, Fandango ducking a Carbon Footprint. Fandango then charges towards Morgan and goes for a bulldog but Morgan ducks and Fandango crashes onto the ground. Fandango instantly gets up and charges towards Morgan but Morgan lifts up Fandango and executes a powerful sidewalk slam! Fandango is grunting out in agony now while Hardy is back up after the huge blow to the head, but Morgan grabs Jeff Hardy by the throat and hits a Chokeslam! Hardy is down and Morgan decides to stomp Hardy out of the ring, leaving Fandango all alone with the International Champion!

King:: You see Joey and Tazz, now Matt Morgan is in the drivers seat. This match is all his now!

Tazz: Hate to admit it but King has a point. Matt Morgan isn't going anymore at the moment if you ask me.

Morgan yells to the crowd again which causes the fans to boo at Matt Morgan. Paul Heyman and Alex Riley are cheering loudly from the champ's corner while Derrick Bateman and Maxine are getting slightly worried for Fandango. Fandango gets up on his own but gets taken down from a vicious clothesline from Morgan, Morgan looking down at Fandango with his destructive look while Fandango struggles to catch his breath. Mogan then picks up Fandango and throws him to the corner, then proceeds to hit some knees to the stomach of Fandango. Fandango winces after every shot to the gut, then Morgan hits some back elbows to the face; Fandango's neck is snapping back after every blow with Morgan's huge elbow. Morgan then brings him to the ropes and whips him across the ring, then bends down for a back body drop as Fandango returns but Fandango jumps over Morgan and goes for a sunset flip but he is unable to bring down Morgan. Morgan lifts up Fandango by the throat and holds him up high in the air with a double chokehold, but Fandango boots Morgan mid-air and Fandango is released. Morgan runs up Fandango but Fandango takes down Morgan with a drop toe hold, then quickly goes onto the apron and waits for Morgan to turn around but Jeff Hardy pulls on the leg of Fandango and causes him to crash head-first onto the apron. Jeff then climbs onto the apron but Morgan rams his body weight onto Jeff, Jeff Hardy then flies off the apron and crashes onto the security barrier at ringside!

Styles: Matt Morgan is showing his dominance in this matchup ladies and gentleman! He clearly has the upper edge at this present time!

King: Does anyone ever listen to me Joey? Yeah didn't think so...

Morgan exits the ring and grabs a hold of Jeff Hardy and throws him to the steel steps hard, then lifts up Fandango and rams him back-first onto the ring post! Morgan looks at Heyman then decides to throw Fandango back inside the ring, but approaches Hardy who is still leaning by the steps and smashes his face on top of the steel steps. Hardy goes down and Morgan slides back inside the ring but Fandango runs up to him and hits some stomps to the back, but Morgan is no selling the shots and shoves Fandango away. Fandango falls onto his back and Morgan runs up to Fandango and hits a running kick to the face of Fandango. Fandango rolls away and goes under the ropes but Morgan pulls on Fandango's leg, trying to pull him away from the ropes but Fandango has grabbed onto the bottom rope. Morgan manages to yank Fandango's grip off the bottom rope and Fandango crashes hard onto the mat, and Morgan hits a jumping knee drop to the face of Fandango! Fandango rolls around the ring while holding onto his face but Morgan has Fandango back onto his feet then tries to lift him up for a Hellivator but Fandango slips behind Morgan and hits an inverted DDT onto Morgan! Fandango is relieved to have Morgan finally down but turns around and Jeff Hardy appears with a steel chair, smacking Fandango square across the face! Fandango crashes hard onto the mat and Jeff throws the chair to the canvas, then brings Morgan over the chair and hits a Twist of Fate onto the chair! Fandango has rolled outside the ring and Jeff Hardy goes for the cover...

Styles: This could be it folks!

1!

2!

And Matt Morgan kicks out! Jeff Hardy is in disbelief, thinking that this match was over. Morgan goes onto his hands and knees, but Jeff Hardy gets up and stomps down Morgan to make sure that he doesn't get up. Hardy brings Morgan to the corner in a sitting position and stomps onto the face of Morgan. Hardy then retreats to the opposite corner and points to Morgan while looking into the crowd, then runs up to Morgan and hit a low dropkick to the chest of Morgan. Hardy gets up and nods to the crowd and sees Fandango back on the apron, Hardy approaches him but Fandango goes for an apron roundhouse kick but Hardy grabs Fandango by the foot and shoves him hard onto the apron. Fandango rolls back to ringside and Morgan runs after Hardy, but Hardy drops and lowers the ropes so Matt Morgan ends up falling to ringside! Fandango and Matt Morgan are both up and Hardy jumps over the ropes and goes for a crossbody vault but Derrick Bateman tackles Fandango out of the way so Jeff Hardy only hits Matt Morgan! Morgan and Hardy are both down and Bateman wipes off some dirt from Fandango while wearing a modest superhero-like grin Fandango doesn't look very appreciative. Fandango doesn't say anything and grabs a hold of Hardy, throwing him back inside the ring!

Styles: Looks like that Derrick Bateman is living up to his purpose in the UWF.

King: And what's that Joey, making a complete fool of himself?

Fandango enters the ring himself and waits for Hardy to get back up, then hits him with a spinning wheel kick. Hardy goes down while holding onto his face, which Fandango sees an opportunity and kicks Hardy hard on the back of the head! Hardy goes down and Fandango poses for the crowd again which gets him mostly positive cheers from the crowd. Fandango then picks up Hardy and goes behind him, and hits a flashy Russian Leg Sweep onto Jeff Hardy. Fandango gets up and nods to the crowd, then sees that Morgan is still down at ringside, being checked up on my Heyman and Riley. Fandango hops onto the middle turnbuckle and sees that Hardy is almost up, then jumps off it and hits a diving double legged bulldog onto Jeff Hardy! Fandango shoots to his feet and poses for the crowd, happy for what he has done. Hardy is getting back up again and Fandango hammers away onto Hardy with some shots to the face, then whips him to the ropes and goes for a clothesline but Hardy ducks it, bounces off theh ropes again and runs to Hardy but Hardy hits Fandango with a flapjack onto the ropes! Fandango doesn't go down and Hardy tries to clothesline him but Fandango throws Hardy over the ropes, but Hardy lands on the apron and quickly climbs the turnbuckes and hits a Whisper in the Wind onto Fandango! Fandango is down and the crowd is going wild for Hardy, but Morgan makes his appearance back into the ring but Hardy knows he's coming and kicks him in the stomach, then grabs the chair and bashes the skull of Matt Mogan!

King: Jeff Hardy is going crazy with that steel chair! Somebody better take it away from him quick!

Hardy sees Morgan down and Fandango is back up, but instantly getting one his knees and covering his face while yelling "Don't hit the face!". Jeff Hardy doesn't seem to care too but instead he rams the end of the chair to Fandango's gut, Fandango then bends down to his hands and knees and Hardy swings the heavy chair to the back of Fandango! Fandango is down and Hardy goes to where Fandango is lying down on his stomach, and leaps in the air with the chair, landing the chair and his legs to the back of Fandango's head! Fandango is down now and Jeff Hardy is feeling the momentum coming back but Alex Riley tries to get involved but he eats a chair shot to the face! Riley retreats from the ring and Hardy yells out to Riley but Morgan comes from behind and hits the Hellivator onto Jeff Hardy! Hardy goes down and Morgan eyes the hurt Fandango, then lifts him up and backs away a few steps. Morgan then cries out loud and runs towards Fandango but Fandango sees what's coming and ducks the Carbon Footprint and spins Morgan around, then applies his finishing move and hits the Swinging Reverse STO onto Morgan! The crowd and Derrick Bateman are popping loudly as Fandango goes down for the cover!

1!

2!

And Matt Morgan kicks out! The crowd is shocked that Fandango didn't get the win right there. Fandango on the other hand almost knew that it was coming. Fandango picks up Morgan and tries to go for a DDT but Morgan lifts Fandango off his feet and rams him to the turnbuckles and hits some shoulder thrusts to Fandango's gut, but after a running shoulder block attempt Fandango is able to hop over Matt Morgan and Morgan crashes onto the steel post with his shoulder! Morgan stays in place and falls onto the apron, Fandango though tries to reach down for Morgan but Morgan pulls down on Fandango's neck over the top rope, whiplashing Fandango's neck! Fandango snaps back onto the canvas as Morgan tries to enter the ring but Hardy pulls him out and knees him in the gut then tosses Morgan onto the steel steps! Hardy then enters the ring and runs up to Fandango, Fandango ducks a clothesline from Hardy and Hardy bounces off the ropes. Fandango lifts up Hardy for a sidewalk slam but Hardy counters that into a headscissor's takedown. Fandango is back up and charges at Hardy but Hardy counters that into a drop toe hold then gets Fandango into a fwujia armbar but gets up to see Morgan charging at Hardy, Morgan hitting a clothesline to the head of Hardy! Morgan then lifts up Fandango and hits the Hellivator, then rolls him out of the ring. The crowd is booing Morgan loudly, Morgan waiting for Hardy to get up. Hardy gets up and Morgan charges after Hardy but Hardy kicks Matt Morgan in the gut and hits the Reverse Twist of Fate onto Morgan! Hardy the points to the corner and climbs the ropes, then waves his arm around and dives for the Swanton Bomb, but drives onto the extended knees of Morgan!

King: Aha! Good counter from Matt Morgan! Jeff Hardy will sure think twice before doing anything so moronic!

Styles: He was just playing to the crowd King! His plan just backfired that's all!

King: Yeah, and look where that landed him Joey.

Hardy is crying out in pain after his spine got puntured from landing on Morgan's huge set of knees. Hardy is trying to get up but the pain is rapidly rising on his back and is hardly able to get up. Morgan sees that his prey is weakened and is ready for the kill. Morgan stalks over to Hardy then looks down at him with a glare, then lifts him up into a fireman's carry. Morgan looks into the crowd and is about to do the Fireman's Carry Facebuster but Fandango comes around and tackles Morgan down by the back of the knees! Hardy and Morgan both crash to the ground and Fandango gets back up, looking quite pleased that the crowd is behind him this time. Hardy gets back up and looks over to Fandango, and both men nod to each other, realizing now that they have to work together to increase their chances of having a new International Champion. Fandango goes to pick up Morgan and Hardy is standing right behind him, Morgan though shoves Fandango onto Hardy and Hardy falls to the mat. Fandango runs after Morgan but Morgan throws Fandango out of the ring, and sees that Hardy is up so he charges after Hardy and hits a Carbon Footprint onto Hardy! Hardy's face is almost taken off it's neck as Heyman yells at Morgan to finish it. Morgan goes down and goes for the cover!

King: Yes it's over!

1!

2!

NO! JEFF HARDY KICKS OUT! The crowd pops very loudly and Heyman and Riley are mad at ringside. Matt Morgan shoots to his feet and gets into the face of the referee. The referee tells Morgan that's it's only a two count and that the match is still on. Morgan is so distracted that he turns around to the ropes but only to see Fandango leaping off of them, hitting a springboard spinning wheel kick to Morgan! Morgan goes down and Hardy helps up Fandango to his feet. Fandango nods to Hardy, understanding that they're in a temporarly alliance, as they pick up Morgan and whip him to the ropes. Morgan comes back and he tries to go for a double clothesline but both Fandango and Hardy ducks that, then waits for Morgan to return where they hit a double flapjack onto Morgan! The crowd pops for that, then Riley tries to intereferee but Hardy and Fandango hits a double back elbow to the face of Riley, Riley ending up falling hard on his back and rolls to ringside. Fandangno and Hardy both nod to each other as Morgan is about to get up, which Hardy and Fandango kicks Morgan in the stomach then they compose a double DDT, driving Morgan' skull to the mat! Hardy then nods as he climbs the ropes and waits on top, while Fandango grabs the steel chair that's in the ring still and hold it atop of Morgan's head. Hardy then poses for the crowd and he goes for the diving legdrop, landing his leg onto the chair which collides with the face of Morgan!

Tazz: Now this is what a call a smart play right here. Fandango and Hardy are teaming up to take out the bigger guy, then they will go after each other.

Styles: I'm surprised Fandango hasn't hit Hardy with that chair yet! Can he trush him after attacking Hardy the first time near the beginning of the match?

King: I guess we'll find out soon enough!

Jeff Hardy is back on his feet, hopping around the ring after hitting the legdrop onto Morgan. Morgan is nearly unconcious and Paul Heyman is screaming at the duo at ringside. Fandango is seen yelling at Heyman while Hardy goes to ringside and looks under the ring. Derrick Bateman is yelling out some words of encouragement to Fandango as Jeff Hardy is seen pulling out a ladder from under the ring! The fans are liking on what they're seeing and Hardy places the ladder inside the ring. Hardy climbs into the ring and holds the ladder with one end while Fandango has the other end. Morgan is back to his feet but sees Fandango and Hardy charging after him with the ladder, Morgan getting slammed hard with the metal ladder! Morgan crashes to the mat and Hardy has control of the ladder and folds it up, then places it at the corner. Fandango has Morgan by the opposite corner but Morgan knees Fandango in the gut and places him on his shoulder, then goes to ram Fandango face-first onto the ladder but Fandango slips behind Morgan and shoves him to the ladder! Morgan is feeling the pain driving into him from colliding with the ladder. Fandango slams Morgan down to the canvas while Hardy climbs onto the turnbuckles where the ladder is laying and stands behind it. Hardy then holds onto the ladder and pushes himself off the ropes with his feet, and lets himself drop with the ladder onto the top of the International Champion!

Styles:Jeff Hardy is showing why he's known to be using that ladder as a weapon!

Jeff Hardy is feeling the pain from landing on top of the ladder so he has to move away from the action to catch a breather, but Fandango says out "relax, I got this!" and hits a knee drop to Matt Morgan to keep him in a daze. Morgan shakes his head while Heyman tries to wake up Fandango. Fandango tells Heyman to stuff it and lifts up Morgan and tries to go for the Russian Leg Sweep but Morgan summons up enough strength to lift up Fandango and hits a huge backbreaker! Fandango is crying out in pain while holding onto his back, but Morgan is down as well from getting beaten with that ladder. Hardy is back up and sees that Morgan is down and already has a plan in mind. He positions Morgan to lay down at the center of the ring, then folds out the ladder and keeps it at the corner as he climbs the ropes. The crowd knows that Hardy is planning his leapfrog over the ladder, and Hardy has a look of annihilation on him as he looks into the crowd and is about to leapfrog over the ladder but turns behind him and sees that Heyman and Riley are setting up a table behind Hardy at ringside. Hardy looks confused on why they are doing that but he turns back to Morgan who is already up and charges towards Hardy and boots the ladder, the ladder hitting Hardy and knocking him off the turnbuckles to ringside, crashing HARD onto the table!

Tazz: Wow! Paul Heyman has done it once again ladies and gentleman! He just out pysched Jeff Hardy and managed to take him out with Matt Morgan!

KingWhat did I say ladies and gentleman? Jeff Hardy is only doing this to himself by trying all of these fancy moves! He should've just gone with the basics and he would've already won the match!

The crowd is booing at G.E.N.E for tricking Matt Hardy like that, and potentially taking him out of the match. Morgan moves around the ring and lets out a loud battlecry, feeling the momentum coming to him. Morgan is breathing heavily and is wanting to destroy Fandango right now but Fandango is behind him holding the steel chair, Fandango having some sort of newly found ambition that sparked inside of him. Fandango then charges at Morgan and strikes him on the back, but Morgan no sells the chair shot and looks down at Fandango, who's eyes have suddenly grown very wide. Fandango shakes his head at Morgan as Morgan rushes up to Fandango and punches him in the head several times, then throws him to the corner. Morgan then advances to Fandango but Fandango boots Morgan in the face with both feet which causes The International Champion to step back a few paces, Fandango then runs up to Matt Morgan and hits a swinging neckbreaker to the big man! Fandango gets up and looks into the crowd and actually yells to the crowd, Derrick Bateman looking very surprised that Fandango is showing so much passion for this match. Fandango grabs a hold of Morgan and brings him up, then takes him down with the Swinging STO! The crowd bursts into cheers now and Fandango goes down for the cover!

1!

2!

AND MATT MORGAN KICKS OUT! The crowd is in disbelief that Matt Morgan is still fighting on, and even Derrick Bateman isn't smiling anymore. Fandango is feeling the pressure coming to him so he picks up Matt Morgan and nails the Swinging Reverse STO again! Fandango doesn't go for the cover again, but this time looks at the ladder that's set up still and climbs up on it. The crowd is anticipating on what Fandango is planning, Fandango looking oblivious of the dangers that are presented from going ontop of the ladder. Fandango makes it to the top of the ladder and is standing up, seeing that Morgan is still down. Fandango then yells out again and Fandango leaps off the ladder, going for a Diving Legdrop but Morgan shoots to his feet and hits a Carbon Footprint onto Fandango while midair! Both men crash to the ground but Morgan musters up enough strength to crawl and cover the shoulders of Fandango.

Styles: Fandango's down!

King: Yes!

1!

2!

And Jeff Hardy breaks the pin! Jeff Hardy is on his knees, trying to catch his breath while Morgan struggles to get back up, Fandango is clearly down from the Carbon Footprint to the face. Hardy gets up and punches Morgan in the face, Morgan doesn't go down and lands a hard right onto Hardy as well. Hardy doesn't go down and lands his own right hand to Morgan but Morgan has had enough and knees Hardy in the gut, then sets Hardy for the pumphandle slam but Hardy slips out of it and shoves Morgan onto the ladder! Morgan backs up from the blow and Hardy goes behind Morgan and tries to go for the Reverse Twist of Fate but Morgan hits an uppercut to Hardy, then spins around and hits a front suplex onto Hardy! Hardy feels the blow on his stomach but Morgan lifts up Hardy and gets him into a military press positon, lifting up Hardy as high as possible but Fandango grabs the chair and hits Morgan square in the face! Morgan drops Hardy and falls to the mat, Fandango then telling Morgan to get up. Morgan gets up and Fandango charges with the chair and smacks Morgan in the face, Morgan then falls through the ropes and crashes to the floor at ringside! Fandango then turns around to face Hardy but Hardy kicks Fandango in the gut, dropping the chair, and then Hardy hits the Twist of Fate onto the chair! Hardy then climbs the ropes and poses for the crowd, taking his shirt off, and hits Fandango with the Swanton Bomb! The crowd is going BESERK and Hardy goes for the cover!

Styles: Jeff Hardy has won it!!

1!

2!

NO! Paul Heyman pulls the referee out of the ring by the leg! The crowd is shooting off MASSIVE amounts of heat to Heyman, and the referee is already getting into the face of Heyman. Heyman talks back to the referee but Alex Riley knocks down the referee with a shoulder block, then stomps onto him a couple of times but Bateman tackles Riley to the ground! Riley and Bateman are struggling with each other and Morgan shows up, trying to break Bateman off of Riley but Hardy hits a suicide dive onto Morgan! The crowd is loving the brawl that's happening at ringside as Bateman brings Riley away from the madness and throws him onto the security barrier then hammers away onto Riley while Hardy brings up Morgan and throws him over the Spanish announce table! Morgan falls down to where the Spanish announcer's are speaking and Hardy leapfrogs over the table and lands on top of Morgan! Everyone, including the Spanish Announcer's, all fall to the ground while the crowd is cheering loudly! Meanwhile Bateman throws Riley back in the ring and follows him into the ring. Bateman sees that Riley is up so he goes to clothesline him but Riley kicks him in the gut then goes for the Final Score but Bateman escapes it and Fandango shoots up and hits a dropkick to take him down! Fandango and Bateman both look at each other and take a minute to exchange some words.

Tazz: Looks like that Fandango and Derrick Bateman are talking strategy. This is a good sign here.

King: Oh come on Tazz. The Modern Day Double Dragons doesn't know squat about strategy! They only won the Tag Team titles by a fluke!

Fandango and Derrick Bateman are still talking as Heyman walks around ringside and grabs the chair and slides it close to Riley. Riley grabs the chair and stands back up, then holds the chair up and charges after the World Tag Team Champions but Bateman shoves Fandango away and grabs the grapple gun from his ultility belt and fires it at the chair, connecting with the chair and pulls it away from Riley! Riley looks confused as Bateman runs up to Fandango and knees him in the stomach, then wraps the ropes fired from the grapple around Riley to trap him. Riley looked worried as Bateman then gets Riley into a headlock, then looks into the crowd and yells at loud and nails Riley with the Man-Tastic Driver! Riley is knocked out from having his head driven to the ground without using his arms for protection. Bateman then throws Riley out of the ring but approaches Heyman and Heyman backs up and staggers as he pleads Bateman to not do this. Bateman shakes his head and charges after Heyman at ringside. Hardy sees Heyman coming to his direction so he climbs onto the security barrier and runs on it, then when Heyman is in reaching distance he dives off the barrier and hits a clothesline to Heyman!

King: Get out of there Paul! Those savages will destory you if they had it there way!

Styles: I think they are about to have it there way King!

Fandango is outside with Derrick Bateman now as Jeff Hardy grabs a hold of Paul Heyman and throws him back inside the ring. Hardy enters the ring and walks up to Heyman and kicks him in the stomach while Fandango and Bateman both look under the ring and they pull a table from under the ring! The crowd pops for the table as Hardy brings the chair near Heyman and drops it right in front of him and connects the Twist of Fate with Heyman onto the chair! Fandango and Bateman then throws the table into the ring and Fandango enters the ring but Matt Morgan prevents Bateman from entering the ring and slams him hard onto the steel steps. Morgan then tries to go after Bateman some more but Maxine comes from behind him and nails the low blow to Morgan! Morgan goes onto his knees and Maxine kicks him in the face and checks up on Batman. Meanwhile Hardy and Fandango are talking in the ring, Hardy sets up the table in the ring and places Heyman on it and tells Fandango to go onto the ropes and jumps onto Heyman. Fandango makes it to the top turnbucklees and stands up straight, looking at Paul Heyman but Jeff Hardy runs after Fandango and shoves him off the ropes, Fandango crashing face-first onto the security barrier at ringside!

Tazz: Look at this! Jeff Hardy backstabbed Fandango just like Fandango did to Hardy earlier on in the match!

The crowd is going nuts for Hardy as he takes a deep breath then climbs the ropes, reaching to the top and is about to jump but he shakes his head, then points to the ladder that's still standing and askes the crowd is he wants him to jump off the ladder instead. The crowd is loving it as Hardy jumps down from the ropes and punches Heyman several times to keep him stunned, then proceeds to climb the ladder. Hardy makes it to the top part of the ladder and poses for the crowd then waves his arms around and jumps off the ladder and goes for the Swanton Bomb but Matt Morgan quickly pulls off Heyman off the table and Jeff Hardy crashes onto the table instead! The table breaks into a hundred pieces and Hardy is buried under all the rubble! The crowd is booing Morgan loudly as Morgan pulls Hardy out of the table remains and lifts him onto his feet and then hits the Hellevator onto Jeff Hardy! Morgan then drops to his feet as he goes for the cover!

Styles: Oh come on! Not this way!

1!

2!

3!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Winner and STILL UWF International Champion... Matt Morgan!

mattmorgan_1426573a.jpg

The crowd is PISSED that Morgan managed to win the match as they boo Matt Morgan out of the building. The referee presents Morgan with the title but Morgan grabs the belt and shoves the referee out of the way. Riley is untied from the rope and helps Heyman out of the ring as they walk up the ramp while Morgan is holding up the title. EMT's are coming down with stretchers to attend to Jeff Hardy while Bateman and Maxine are holding up Fandango. The crowd applaudes for the other two competitors for giving it their all.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Available Now!

boy-meets-world-dvd-box-set-art.jpg

#FeeHeeHeeHeenay

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lilian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the UWF Championship!

The UWF faithful are waiting patiently, waiting for some action to happen after already seeing an action packed night but its quieted down a bit for the last few minutes. The lights suddenly go out. The fans sit anxiously, asking the people next to them what is happening. The arena starts to flash gold and black lights everywhere, with some very known words inside the wrestling world ringing out over the PA system.

1,2, YOU HEAR THE CLOCK TICKING
TICK TOCK, YOUR ABOUT TO STOP LIVING,
TICK TOCK I WANT YOU TO REMEMBER ME,
TICK TOCK, BUT THE DAY DON'T HAVE NO MEMORY
I'M COMING.

[video=youtube;bXYG4wudW7o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXYG4wudW7o&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The camera focuses on the stage where a big inflatable tunnel which can now be seen, presumably being inflated while the lights were flashing on and off. The crowd rise to their feet awaiting one certain special superstar as smoke starts to escape the tunnel. The crowd aren't waiting long as the figure of MVP bursts through the flaps. He stops dead, looking around the crowd who give him a big cheer. He stops dead in his tracks, looking around, not happy at all by the looks of it as he reaches down and slaps the floor, setting off fireworks.

100.jpg

MVP starts to slowly makes his way down to the ring, seeing all the fans leaning over the barriers for high fives and obliges, walking past and slapping the hands much to the delight of those said fans. After giving a few fans the high fives he holds up his '305' bling bling up to the camera, yelling 'Mr 305' towards the camera. He comes towards the bottom of the ramp, stopping for a second, taking out some gum he was chewing and throws it into the crowd before he takes a little run up and slides into the ring. He doesn't waste anytime getting to his feet, running towards the ropes, bouncing off and doing his signature dance and Ballin taunt at the end.

RAW_832_Photo_055.jpg

He holds the pose for a while, smiling cockily as he lowers his arms, pointing at his chest with the fans still giving him a good reaction.

The attention of everyone goes towards the stage as a choir starts coming from the entrance to take over the stage on either side of the main entrance.

They start to sing “Rap God” by Eminem as Edge then makes his appearance on the stage as they stop mid song to sing “Hallelujah.”

The choir then goes back to “Rap God” as Edge makes his way down the ramp. He reaches over the barricade and grabs a cup from a fan and walks up the ring steps and enters the ring. He looks over at MVP before dumping the liquid out of the cup on the canvas and then proceeds to step on it and over it before smiling towards MVP

Styles: the match we've been anticipating for weeks has finally arrived!

The King: I can't wait, Joey. It's gonna be one for the ages!

Tazz: Two men looking to be champion but only one will walk out with tha' belt!

DING!

DING!

DING!

SmackdownEdgeMVP_zpsbea19514.jpg

This contest is underway as the referee sounds for the bell. Edge and MVP circle the ring a few times before meeting in the center. As they go to lock up, Edge, at the last second, kicks Montel in the gut. Edge points to his brain before turning around into a series of right hands by MVP. He backs Edge into the ropes and sends him away. As Edge rebounds off the ropes, MVP bends over and tries for a back body drop. Edge stops himself and kicks MVP in the face. Montel stumbes back as Edge uses the ropes again for speed and goes for a Spear.

Styles: A spear already?!

As he goes for it, MVP sidesteps Edge and Edge goes through the second ropes and falls to the outside of the ring. MVP leaves the ring as well and goes after pursuit. MVP grabs Edge by the hair and drags him over to the steel steps. He goes t bash Edge's head against them but Edge gets the boot up and blocks the attempt. Instead, Edge hits MVP in the gut and ends up slamming his head. Montel stumbles back, allowing Edge time to capitalize. He grabs MVP by the arm and risih whips him shoulder-firts into the steel steps.

The King: Oh man, he hit hard!

Tazz: You're not kiddin'! I heard that all the way over here!

The impact makes the top half of the steps fall off to the side and Montel goes down holding his right shoulder. Edge grabs MVP and tosses him back into the ring and slides in after him. Edge makes the cover.

KICK-OUT!!

MVP gets the shoulder up but Edge wastes no time going back on the attack. He grabs MVP by the dreads and begins hammering away with right hands. Edge finally stops and picks MVP back up to his feet and sends him into the ropes. As Edge charges him, MVP gets his knees up and blasts Edge in the face. MVP hoists himself up onto the turnbuckle and grabs Edge by the hair as he stumbles forward. MVP then hits a tornado DDT! MVP then covers Edge.

KICK-OUT!!

Styles: This has been a back and forth contest right from the start!

The King: No one has challenged Edge like MVP is doing here tonight!

Tazz: MVP has something to prove to tha' UWF Universe and to himself. It's tha' UWF Title on tha' line!

MVP grabs Edge by the hair and drags him up to his feet. He sets up for a suplex but Edge is attempting to counter it by struggling. MVP sees this and immediately turns the suplex attempt into a quick swinging neckbraker, sending Edge down to the mat hard. MVP then drops down to the mat and locks in an armbar. Edge grasps for the ropes but there are none in sight. After a few moments of struggling in the hold, Edge uses his other arm to start hammering away at MVP trying to get him to break the hold. Eventually, MVP looses his grip on Edge's arm and the incumbent champion scrambles away. MVP gets to his feet and, as he does, Edge does a quick roll around and ends up rolling MVP up into a school boy pin.

KICK-OUT!!

Styles: What quickness by the Rated R Superstar!

The King: He's definitely one of the smarted UWF superstars of all time, no doubt about it!

MVP rolls out and to his feet but Edge is there to meet him. He kicks MVP in the gut and tries to go for the Edgecution. Before he can, Montel counters and ends up hitting Edge with a Northern Lights Suplex.

Tazz: Man, what a beautiful suplex, baby!

MVP gets the bring and the referee counts the pinfall.

KICK-OUT!!

Edge gets the shoulder up and MVP releases the hold. Back to his feet, MVP begins hammering away at Edge with right hands and backs him into the corner. Montel then whips Edge into the opposite corner. MVP then charges and hits the Player's Boot on Edge. Edge falls to the mat and MVP wastes no time in pinning him.

KICK-OUT!!

Styles: MVP is bound and determine to win that title tonight, guys!

The King: He's certainly got all the tools to make it happen.

Tazz: Yeah but look at what it's taking to beat Edge. MVP has his work cut out for him, that's for sure!

MVP is in shock and looks at the referee in disbelief. MVP grabs Edge back up to his feet and tosses him back into the corner. He then scales the turnbuckle and starts hitting Edge with a series of right hands. The crowd is counting each right hand but, as soon as he reaches punch 9, Edge grabs MVP by the tights and ends up powerbombing him hard to the mat. Edge then stumbles into the ropes nearby exhausted. He then pins MVP.

KICK-OUT!!

Edge is enraged as he begins pounding on the mat in frustration. He then grabs MVP's legs and locks in the Edgecator. Edge has in sinched in and MVP is in the center of the ring just trying to crawl to the ropes. Edge has great footing so it's easier said than done. MVP screams in agony as Edge wrenches in the hold.

Styles: MVP is in a world of trouble if he can't escape this hold!

The King: You're not kidding, Joey. This doesn't look good.

Tazz: What he's got to do is just power through. That's the only way to get out!

MVP is taking Tazz's advice and is attempting to power out of the hold. Edge is trying to maintain his hold but MVP is becoming too much. MVP uses his arms to push up and power towards the ropes. MVP, after struggling for what seems like hours, he makes it to the ropes and the referee calls for the break. Edge relents and backs away as MVP is getting to his feet. As he does, Edge just kicks MVP's weak legs out from under him and laughs. He then keeps stomping away at Montel and screaming "YOU THINK YOU'RE A BIG SHOT?! HUH?!" Edge then grabs MVP by the head and starts hammering away with right hands, attempting to knock MVP unconscious. Edge drags MVP into the center of the ring and then goes to the corner and stalks his prey.

Styles: Is he going for it again?

Edge sizes MVP up and waits for him to get to his feet. As he does, Edge goes charging and nails MVP with a Spear!

The King: SPEAR!

Tazz: Man, that's it. It's over!

Edge then pins MVP with a big evil smile on his face.

KICK-OUT!!

Styles: OH MY GOD!

The King: AHHHHH! *King Scream*

Tazz: He kicked out!

Edge can't believe it. He lays over MVP with a shocked look on his face. He can't believe MVP kicked out of the Spear. The crowd is going nuts and a big "MVP! MVP! MVP!" chant is starting to break out. Edge grabs MVP back up to his feet but, out of nowhere, MVP springs to life and begins hammering away at Edge with right hands, taking Edge by surprise. MVP then whips Edge into the ropes and, on the rebound, throws Edge into the air and back down with a flapjack. MVP then grabs Edge from behind and hits a german suplex. As he hits it, MVP keeps connected and gets back up and hits Edge with another german.

Styles: Is MVP going for the hat trick?

MVP rolls abck up to his feet and throws Edge one more time to the mat with a german suplex. MVP then collapses to the mat exhausted.

The King: Shades of former SmackDown Co-GM Chris Benoit!

Tazz: That's MVP's way of letting him know he still appreciates tha' opportunity tha' Rabid Wolverine gave him!

MVP then crawls over and lays an arm over Edge as the referee counts.

KICK-OUT!!

Edge somehow gets the shoulder up and MVP can't believe it. He gets to his feet and tries to lift Edge as well but Edge locks MVP in an inside cradle pin.

KICK-OUT!!

Styles: The Ultimate Opportunist strikes again!

MVP rolls back to his feet but so does Edge and he hits a dropkick onto MVP and sends him into the corner. Edge then places MVP on the top rope and goes for a superplex. Edge sets it up and ends up hitting it and both men go crashing into the mat below.

The King: That certainly can't feel good!

Tazz: It wasn't pretty but it was effective!

Edge then places an arm over MVP.

KICK-OUT!!

Edge merely moves his arm as both men are exhausted. They are crawling over to the ropes in an attempt to get to their feet. As the do, they begin exchanging right hands, with the crowd "YAY" in for MVP and "BOO" ing for Edge. MVP gets the upper hand but Edge goes for a big haymaker. MVP ducks and instead hits Edge with a kick to the midsection. MVP tries for the Playmaker but Edge slips out and rebounds off the ropes. He jumps over MVP going for a sunset flip but MVP just sits down onto Edge's chest and grabs his legs and traps Edge in a pinning predicament.

3!!

YOUR WINNER AND NEEEEEEWWWWWWW UWF CHAMPION, MONTEL VONTAVIOUS PORTER, M.....V......P!!!

6588394.jpg

MVP rolls out of the ring as soon as he gets the 3 and Edge is in shock. He can't believe what's just happened as the referee gives MVP the UWF Title and lifts his arm in victory on the ramp. Edge is in the middle of the ring throwing a temper tantrum as MVP just smiles and tears begin welling up in his eyes. The crowd is going crazy as Edge is livid.

Styles: MVP DID IT!

The King: The Rated R reign is finally over!

Tazz: MVP outsmarted Edge, plain and simple!

MVP walks up the ramp celebrating his victory as Edge continues to be livid in the middle of the ring. We are then taken to the last commercial break of the night.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Last commercial of the night

Keep tuned into UWF.Com for all the very latest regarding the fed

-----------------------------------------------------------------

As Smackdown returns from its final commercial of the night, the fans are on the edge of their seats in excitement, wondering what's coming next. They don't have to wait long as they are soon greeted by a familiar theme.

[video=youtube;AqPpqALiMMQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqPpqALiMMQ[/video]

The fans erupt into cheers as "Wreck" by Jim Johnston, the theme music of the former commissioner of Saturday Night Smackdown, begins to play throughout the arena. As it does, Mick Foley himself comes through the curtain and makes his way down the ramp to the ring.

foley3.jpg

Mick Foley makes his way into the ring and signals for a microphone as the ringside official grants him with one. Mick signals for his music to be cut as he raises the microphone to speak.

Mick_Foley_943786a_display_image.jpg

Mick Foley: As many of you saw, or have at least heard about by now, I was relieved of my duties as Commissioner earlier this evening by Smackdown's esteemed General Manager, Stone Cold Steve Austin.

The crowd responds with a mixed reaction.

Mick Foley: Now I'll give credit where credit is due, Stone Cold's not pulling any punches and when he fired me, at least he did it to my face, but that's where my compliments stop. You see, when I received the news, I tried to let it roll off my back, I even gave him that jolly ol' Saint Mick smile in an effort to make the best of the situation. But the more I've sat and pondered it, the angrier I've gotten, and the more clearer it's become that the decision to let me go was not only unfair, but it's unforgivable. But hey, why talk behind the man's back? Stone Cold, get out here so I can air my grievances to your face!

"PSSSSSHHHH!!!!"

[video=youtube;2TwLOOFvzS4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TwLOOFvzS4[/video]

Mick Foley smirks satisfactorily as the glass shatters and the theme of the "Texas Rattlesnake" begins to play throughout the arena. As he does, the man himself steps through the curtain and makes a beeline for the ring.

6.JPG

Austin enters the ring as quickly as he made his way towards it as he raises the microphone he's carrying to his mouth, signaling for his music to be cut off.

hqdefault.jpg

Stone Cold: Takes a lot a' nerve ta' come out here on live television and call out the General Manager, Mick, 'specially when you don't have a contract ta' stand on. Before you get into your big spiel regarding why me firin' ya was wrong...

Mick cuts off Austin, getting in his face.

526x297-1zp.jpg

Mick Foley: Vince Russo would've come out here clamoring for the General Manager position regardless of if I was in the picture or not, Steve, and you know that you're just too far on your little power trip to admit that. You've gotta stick it to someone on your first night on the job, and you figure I'm the man to go after because oh, lovable, laughable doughey old Mick Foley won't mind, he understands the nature of the business. Yes I do, Steve, it's unforgiving and it's cutthroat, but this is taking it too far. You don't want the helm of Smackdown to get too crowded and take away from the allure of the "Texas Rattlesnake", you want to call all of the shots without any input. Despite the fact that you aren't a contracted performer, you want all the focus to be on Stone Cold Steve Austin. It's what you always want, but at my expense? It's not happening!

Austin looks at Mick for a moment.

Stone Cold: What're you gonna do about it, Mick? Is Smackdown going to have another fight for control on its hands? Because it wouldn't be much of a fight, Mick, I can have your fat ass disposed of and not have ta' lift a single one a' my fingers, except the traditional ones as you get dragged outta here, just so you know what I think of ya.

Mick smiles and seems to calm down.

Mick Foley: You know what, Steve, I was getting ahead of myself there. There's nothing I can do about it, so I won't do anything about it. I now see the real reason why I had to go, I've caused you a lot of stress and I apologize. Tell you what, you should take in between this Smackdown and the next, calm down and recharge your batteries. Some R&R is just what you need.

Suddenly Foley kicks Austin in the stomach and hooks his head, hitting him with the Double Armed DDT! The fans boo this as Foley gets to his feet and takes a bow, then turns to face Austin who has gotten up and tackles him to the mat with a Lou Thesz Press, beginning to unload on the face of Foley. Austin gets up and pulls Foley to his feet but as he goes to kick him, someone slides into the ring, grabbing his leg and flipping him onto his back. The man removes the disguise he's wearing as he and Mick Foley begin double teaming Austin.

Jim Ross: Bah gawd, it's Cody Rhodes! The "Grotesque One" and Mick Foley are beating the hell out of Austin!

As Austin is getting beaten down, suddenly the cavalry arrives.

[video=youtube;N2icdM9KuHU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2icdM9KuHU[/video]

"Back For More" by Five Finger Death Punch hits the PA system as DDP and Jake Roberts hit the ring, with DDP going after Foley and Roberts going after Rhodes. But that's not all as...

"SCREAM! IT'S RAVEN!"

[video=youtube;mUGLkyZS1z8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUGLkyZS1z8[/video]

Tazz: What's he doing here?

The King: Never trust that Rattlesnake, Tazz, he's got back-up for weeks!

Raven walks out onto the stage and surveys the crowd, a kendo stick in hand as they cheer him ballistically. Raven smirks and nods as he looks down the ramp and begins making his way to the ring. Once he arrives at the bottom of the ramp, he enters the ring, surveying the chaos. Raven begins twirling the stick in his hand as a sick smile appears on his face, when suddenly, he stops twirling it and cracks Jake Roberts in the head with it!

Styles: What the hell is this?

Roberts is busted open as he falls backward and Cody catches him, hitting him with the Cross Rhodes! Raven goes after Page next, hitting him in the lower back as DDP jerks with the pain from the impact, leaving him wide open for the Mandible Claw! As Page suffers in the hold, Raven looks at Rhodes who runs into the ropes nearest Austin and leaps off of them, connecting with a brutal Disaster Kick! Austin is hit stiff as he falls forward towards the mat but Raven catches him and delivers the Raven Effect! Raven takes his kendo stick and begins brutalizing Austin with it, hitting him until it breaks as he then throws the pieces out of the ring. Raven places a foot on Austin's chest and breaks out into his signature pose as Rhodes takes a knee to Raven's left in his entrance pose and Foley stands to his right, doing the "Bang! Bang!" gesture at Austin. The crowd is reigning down on the three men with tremendous booing as Smackdown fades to black.

END SHOW

CREDITS:
Promos - Respective TTers
Kennedy/Gargano, opening segment, closing segment - Chris Dresdon
Sabin and Joe/High Flyers, Masters/Martel, International Title - natlav
UWF Title, Putting the show together - The Hoov

Last edited by a moderator:

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
Re: UWF Saturday Night SmackDown! 11/23/13 Edition

This was a great show indeed! From Masters and Carlito turning on Vince Russo to Stone Cold becoming the GM. Glad that I got a win over Sam which I'm surprised by. Then we got all these great matches that lead up to the confrontation of Steve Austin and Mick Foley. Took me by surprise when Foley and Cody start beating up on Austin followed by Raven returning and hitting the Calvary! What a jam packed Smackdown!

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

What a good show and what an ending. I guess we'll be seeing an Elimination Tag Match even though Survivor Series is gonna be skipped. I completely forgot about Rey and Cody Rhodes; him coming to Smackdown just killed my confidence a little. I'm assuming Dresden is involved in this feud, but I'm not sure if he's Austin or Foley. He's got history playing both, so it's kinda obvious he's a part of it.

Big congrats to Albo for pulling off a huge upset in my opinion. I thought Slim had the record all but broken but I guess WWE 2K14 and all the women finally caught up to him lol. Either way, congrats Albo. You're the man now and with the news that the International and UWF titles will be merged at some point; you gotta know that I'm coming for you.

So stoked to retain the International Championship. First defense is always the hardest. Big ups to both Captain and Shane for a good session. I'm sure we'll be seeing each other again soon(especially Shane, since he can't leave me alone!) I've already got an idea for a promo next week and it's gonna be awesome.

Overall, great show and I can't wait for next week

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Well I have to say... that was a show. Nice to see Russo get beat up. Stunned by Austin then beat down by Carlito and Masters. Cause when I first saw Russo come out I was like oh no... please no not him. Then he got beat and I was like... YES good.

I'm still digging Fandango and Bateman although now they don't have a team name. So someone needs to work on that and soon.

and yes I'm going all out of order... because I can :p

Austin as GM... not sure what to think. Part of me is on board for it. Other part is like... hmmmmm. But its a wait and see sorta thing.

Morgan keeping his belt. That was good for him. And now I'm belt less. No Extreme belt and no UWF title. Ah well. I was hoping to keep it but I got beat so congrats to ya. And I'll be looking to get my belt back eventually.

But that final attack... Let's see what we got brewin.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
UWF SmackDown! 11/30/13 CARD

Ultimate Wrestling Federation presents.....

logocopy2_zpsf9a7dcb3.png

smackdown_logo__rebranding__by_sub1987thai-d581rya.jpg

UWF Saturday Night SmackDown!

OFFICIAL 11/30/13 CARD

The UWF Universe is still buzzing after last week's edition of Saturday Night SmackDown. Commissioner Mick Foley has seemed to have lost it and is taking it our on new SmackDown General Manager Stone Cold Steve Austin. Foley has united with Cody Rhodes and Austin's former tag team partner Raven but why? Also, MVP did the unthinkable and defeated Edge for the UWF Championship, ending his lengthy reign and thus ending the so-called "Rated R Era" of SmackDown.

Austin Aries vs. Matt Hardy

SmackdownHardyAries_zps0d20f75d.jpg

Austin Aries has demanded to be on Smackdown, so the Ausitn as agreed to let him on the card. Aries and Matt Hardy have both won their respective matches on Velocity, now this is the ultimate opportunity to bring in the winners to Smackdown and show everyone what they are made o

Shark Boy, Mr. Money In The Bank Eddie Guerrero and Sami Calihan vs. Booker T, Carlito and UWF Hardcore Champion Mr. Kennedy

Smackdown6ManTag_zpsa3dd12e0.jpg

In the opening contest, We have a huge six man tag team match set featuring 3 in-ring debuts. Shark Boy and Sami Calihan make their SmackDown debuts and team with Mr. Money In The Bank Eddie Guerrero to take on former Establishment member Carlito, UWF Hardcore Champion Mr. Kennedy, who viciously assaulted Johnny Gargano with his associate 911 last week, and former SmackDown broadcast team member Booker T. Which team will win bragging rights and which team will fall victim?

Rob Van Dam vs. Derrick Bateman

SmackdownBatemanRVD_zpsd1c30073.jpg

Rob Van Dam made his return to SmackDown last week and emerged victorious as he and Evan Bourne, the duo known as the High Flyers, defeated Chris Sabin and Samoa Joe. This week, he is put to the test when he faces one-half of the UWF World Tag Team Champions Derrick Bateman. Fandango, although unsuccessful last week in recapturing the International Championship, has been training Bateman. Will Fandango's teaching pay off or will RVD smoke out his competition?

UWF US Champion The Undertaker vs. UWF International Champion Matt Morgan

SmackdownMorganTaker_zps438015ec.jpg

Matt Morgan was successful in retaining his International Championship against both Fandango and Jeff Hardy last week and has asked for a challenge. SmackDown GM Stone Cold Steve Austin granted his wish by putting him in the ring against the United States Champion The Undertaker. "The Deadman" is fresh off his decisive win over Dolph Ziggler on Velocity in the US/Ironman Unification match. Will "The Phenom" continue his winning ways or will "The Blueprint" prove too much?

Main Event

Edge and Cody Rhodes vs. CM Punk and UWF Champion MVP

SmackdownPunkMVPEdgeRhodes_zps5e03eace.jpg

In what could be described as the upset of the year, Montel Vontavious Porter outsmarted Edge and walked away from SmackDown as UWF Champion. It seems Edge's antics have finally caught up to him. This week, they get their hands on each other again but, this time, in tag team action as Edge teams with a former UWF Champion in Cody Rhodes to take on MVP and his partner, a former International Champion in CM Punk. Which team will come out on top and have their hands raised?

ALSO WE WILL HEAR FROM......

Commissioner Foley and R&R - What will these three men have to say about their actions last week?

Chris Masters - What's next for "The Masterpiece" ?

UWF US Champion The Undertaker - Rumor has it, "The Deadman" has something of grave importance on his mind.

High Flyers - What will these two be up to?

Fandango and Derrick Bateman - Are they closer to finding a new team name?

UWF Champion MVP - He has been granted time to address his huge title win from last week.

AND ANYONE ELSE!

Last edited by a moderator:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF SmackDown! 11/30/13 CARD

Who the hell plays Shark Boy & Sami Callihan?

Got Dresden again, this could be fun... Carlito better not let me down and who plays Booker T?

Card is absolutely insane, could be fun!

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Who the hell plays Shark Boy & Sami Callihan?

Got Dresden again, this could be fun... Carlito better not let me down and who plays Booker T?

Card is absolutely insane, could be fun!

Shark Boy is Sam, Sami Callihan is Fauche, King Booker is RavenEffect the new guy.

Dash

Reaction score

Would be nice if I was booked on a main card for once. This is like the fifth week on a row for me. </3

Status
Not open for further replies.