UWF - Anarchy Roster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Rhino vs Perry Saturn

As the opening string for “War Machine†by KISS plays the crowd is instantly drawn to their feet. Rhino walks out slowly, with a proud smile on his face. He walks down the ramp without so much a battle cry. The crowd is suddenly sending mixed reactions. This makes Rhino smile even more. He enters the ring and instantly asks for a microphone.

He doesn’t spare any time as he begins to speak.

images

“The War Machine†Rhino:
I know you’re all confused; I should be excited to finally be back after so long. I should be charging out here and screaming and all that fun stuff. And trust me, I wanted to, but it didn’t feel very appropriate. I wanted to come out here, doing all that I just said, but I couldn’t, this is a time to tell you all how serious I am. I’m dead serious on many things, and one of those things is my match. I’m taking on Perry Saturn. I have a lot of respect for Perry, and I also have a lot of respect for the guy he associates himself with. I’ve known both men for some time. That’s why it’s important that I focus on this match. It’s my first match back, and I want to make a good impression not only on you the fans, but also with my peers. That impression being that I am back and better than ever!

I was gone for a while, thinking not only about my loss, but also about my suspension. I’ll get into my suspension on Anarchy, as I still haven’t quite figured out what to say about that yet. But I had time to think, I had time to go over and over in my head what went wrong. And it bottoms down to me being a fool. I thought I was invincible because I was the International Champion. Something Perry wants to call himself. I’m not saying that in spite, I’m saying that because it’s true. If he didn’t want it, he wouldn’t have agreed to be in this little tournament. I don’t even know why I’m in this tournament as I was under the impression I had a rematch clause. But you know, I guess I’ll take one for the team and give everybody a fair chance. Which is why I look forward to my match with Perry, it gives him a chance at something great. It also gives me a chance to prove that I am still hungry.

So Perry, why don’t you come out here, I’d love to hear what you have to say about our match, and more importantly why you want to become the International Champion.

Rhino lowers his microphone and waits patiently for Perry Saturn’s response.​

OOC: Something to get us started.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: Ziggler vs. Hardy

Search For: MATT HARDY
Enter Keyword: VERSION 1.0

[video=youtube;S7HIkm5nBnQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7HIkm5nBnQ[/video]

The file finishes loading as Matt Hardy Version 1 enters the arena to a chorus of boo's. Hardy is without student Shannon Moore and fiancee Reby Sky and instead has decided to fly solo tonight. Tonight's Matt Fact is "Matt is a better dancer than Fandango".

tumblr_mdmli3mcKd1rk5wnbo2_400.gif

Matt makes his way down the ramp minus his usual energy. He just kind of walks down the ramp with a scowl on his face. He walks up the steps and enters the ring with a microphone he picked up off of the steps. He walks around the ring before speaking.

matt-hardy.jpg

Matt Hardy Version 1: Dolph Ziggler, when you speak it's like nails on a chalkboard. No one cares, ok? What I said at Lockdown still holds true right now. You have earned, proved and deserve nothing. Steal the show? You like to steal the show? Let me let you in on a secret to how far stealing the show gets you. It makes you become Matt Hardy. Yeah, he had money. He had fame but he didn't have any self-respect. He was a show monkey for the people who fill these arenas. These disgusting, vile people who chant horrible things at me and write atrocious lies about me on the internet. Matt Hardy was a joke. But, Dolph, that isn't me anymore. I'm Matt Hardy Version 1, an upgraded and fine-tuned piece of machinery. Dolph, don't sit there and act like you're better than me because neither of us are International Champion.

The crowd actually cheers as Matt reminds them of that. Matt's scowl stays firm as he continues speaking.

Matt Hardy Version 1: No, now, we have to compete for this Ironman Championship. Not just compete for it but earn an opportunity to compete for it. What a slap in my face! Matt Hardy Version 1 is a main event superstar. It's true when I say I'm a multi-millionaire. It's true when I say my fiancee is a Playboy playmate. My life is better than everyone's in this arena, including yours and the fact that I'm not in the main event makes me sick. I guess I could stand here and say "Play the cards you're dealt I suppose" but I'm not. In fact, I'm looking at this as a challenge and I say challenge accepted. Dolph, I will beat you and go on to beat the Ironman Champion, whoever it may be at the time and I will make that Ironman Championship the main title around here. How am I going to do that?

Matt pauses a brief moment while the crowd's "HARDY SUCKS!" chant gets strong again. Matt doesn't let it deter him as he continues.

Matt Hardy Version 1: By simply wearing it around my waist. Any match I participate in is automatically the main event because I am in it. Dolph, you should be thanking me for allowing you the opportunity to grace the same ring as me because. as you compete in this match, you are worth more more money here and you're also worth more money elsewhere. Why am I so generous? Contrary to popular belief, I'm a nice guy, Dolph. I just see the truth now and the truth is that these people don't matter, you don't matter, Anarchy doesn't matter, hell, the UWF doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is the whole world with their eyes focused on Matt Hardy Version 1. Deal with it.

Matt lowers his microphone and smiles at Dolph.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF Anarchy Champion vs Champion Fandango vs Umaga

Maxine
Me? A bitch? The only one who looks like a dog here is you and if you ever-

Fandango puts his index finger on Maxine's lips and then brings it to his own telling her to "Shh".

Fandango
It's okay angel face, they're just words. They may be hurtful but she has to go to bed every night and cope with the fact that she is the most hideous thing in the universe. I almost prefer talking to mud mask over her. By the way, HE SPEAKS! Tell me something Umaga, how does it feel not knowing your the ugliest thing in the universe? Why do you even hang around with this plastic garbage? Is it because she's the only girl to ever talk to you. Look I'm not judging, you get what you can get. We need ugly people in the world to do what us beautiful people can't do. Which make me wonder why you even wrestle. Shouldn't you be under a bridge or kidnapping a princess. Or is that what you plan on doing to Maxine? Am I the prince in this scenario? Makes sense. Unfortunately for you Beast Boy, I have to slay you.

The crowd pops as Fandango has his left arm behind his back and make a rapier motion with his other arm.

Consider yourself lucky that I do not need any more gold. A man like me is made of money. I have been given so many endorsement deals it's crazy. Last Sunday I accepted a deal to be the new spokesperson for Dos Equis. That's right I am now the most interesting man in the world. Like there was ever any doubt. So with that sort of cash flow coming in, I do not need any more gold. Even if I was to defeat you for that title, I'd melt it and make a new championship because I wouldn't be caught dead wearing that. No telling how many foreign diseases are crawling all over that title. And if you let ol' Butterface over there hold onto that title it'll have more diseases than a third world country.

Laughter comes across the arena as Fandango continues on

And who the hell is The Rock? What kind of person names themselves The Rock? I bet he's just a bland and boring as his name. He's probably named that because he's good for nothing except throwing around. That's how useless he is. If he was a real star like you say so, I would have heard of him. But what was he again? A jabroni beater? What does that even mean? I'm sorry I'm not a pimple faced teenager who uses slang. I'm more classy than that. A pie eater. I'm sure he is since that seems to be all you feed yourself and Shrek over there. Eyebrow raisin? Who wants their eyebrows to look like raisins? Hall of famer? Yeah I'll believe that when pigs can fly. Can she fly?

Fandango points to Trish and looks towards Derrick Bateman for the answer and he responds "I don't think so" as Fandango looks a bit perplexed.

OOC: Photobucket's editor isn't working for me so I have no idea how else to make that picture smaller.

albo2

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
team3d
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Re: Rhino vs Perry Saturn

Rhino lowers his microphone and waits patiently for Perry Saturn’s response. He is waiting long as nearly straight away, Perry Saturn's theme song rings out over the PA System.

WHAT DOES EVERYBODY WANT, HEAD
WHAT DOES EVERYBODY NEED, MOPPY
WHAT DOES EVERYBODY WANT, TERRI
WHAT DOES EVERYBODY NEED, MOPHEAD

[video=youtube;87N5gJ-PaFc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87N5gJ-PaFc[/video]

The crowd ain't waiting a fairly long time as Perry Saturn runs out onto the middle of the stage. He stops in the middle of the ramp, Moppy in his hands as he waves to the fans with his free hand.

05.jpg

Perry slowly slings Moppy over his shoulder. Suddenly, the cheers get even louder as Terri Runnels is seen coming from behind the curtain as well. Saturn waits for Terri as the fans cheer the duo. They slowly make their way down the ramp, slowly walking around the ring until they reach the stairs.

08_display_image.jpg

Perry slides in the ring as Terri slowly climbs up the steps, leaving Perry in the ring to lean Moppy in the corner. He leans in and gives her a kiss as Terri has now got into the ring. Terri walks over to the apron, picking up 2 microphones. She walks back to the centre of the ring where Saturn is now as she hands him the other mic. The crowd are cheering as Terri and Perry look towards Rhino who hasn't moved a muscle. Terri lifts the mic to her mouth and begins to talk.

001.jpg

Terri Runnels: Ladies and Gentlemen, it feels like it was just yesterday that I was standing in this very ring, talking up my other boy, Al Snow getting him ready to make his debut against Tyson Kidd. It feels like just yesterday I got to take that witch Natayla down and rip out some of her hair yet still get to see my man get beaten in the end. That feels like it was just yesterday but it was a few weeks ago, since then we have had the pay per view, Lockdown. My man Al Snow has had a few weeks to recover from his match against Tyson Kidd but he won't be showing up here tonight or on Anarchy. You see, I bring up my debut as that's the match I looked forward to, but the main reason I bring it up is because it was the complete opposite of the match that my other man, the man standing behind me right now will be competing in on Anarchy. You see, when Al and I come out to face Kidd and his witch, they showed nothing but disrespect, I don't blame them, everyone was once the cocky young kid that thought they were better then everyone else. I even remember the first time I stepped in the ring, with someone a little bit stranger then Al Snow and Perry Saturn but my point is, the last match was against a young cocky rookie who had no respect with nothing on the line but Perry's match is different, he has to face an old veteran, who he has all the respect in the world for, Rhyno respects Perry as well and who has proved himself with a chance at the International Championship on the line.

Terri Runnels drops the mic as the fans begin to cheers for both men. Terri slaps Perry on the chest and he seems a little upset about this, grabbing at his chest as if it hurt him as Terri just continues on.

My man, he is ready for this match Rhyno, I don't Al was completely ready but Perry, he is all set to go, he has me in his corner and Moppy watching over his shoulder whilst you are coming back from a suspension. Are you really ready Rhyno? Have you sorted out all the demons in your head that lead to you getting suspended? I only ask because I am worried about you, I have known you for a while and I'm not quite sure all the lights are all quite on yet, it seems deep down there is still a little bit of darkness, maybe you are still thinking about being suspended, blaming yourself and others for it but don't think that you can just come back and walk straight into a title match. I know you feel hard done by as well, having to go through this tournament to get a shot but I assure you Rhyno, if you have any cobwebs, if you are a bit rusty, my man Perry Saturn is exactly the man that you want to get back into it, he will whip you into shape and show you what it is like being back but I'm looking forward to what should be a good match. Perry is looking forward to his debut and showing that he is the real deal, actually Perry, do you have anything to add.

Terri turns around, looking at Perry as he jumps in shock, looking at Terri, still rubbing his chest as he steps forward, raising the mic to his mouth and beginning to talk.

11.jpg

Perry Saturn: I know that the Rhyno is an endangered species in the desert, he runs and runs but his only problem is, he runs to quickly to stop before his horn gets stuck in the tree, where he rots and rots and rots so the ants can come and eat all the flesh, getting as big as the Rhyno. YOUR WELCOME.

Perry finishes his trademark saying as Terri and Saturn look towards Rhyno, awaiting a response as they smile and the fans cheer.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Rhino looks at both people in front of him. He first looks at Terri. He then looks over at Perry and he suddenly smiles.

“The War Machine†Rhino:
Rusty? Rusty? Do you really think I could possibly be rusty? Ever since I was suspended for some extremely dumb reason, I’ve been training. I’ve been bettering myself for when I returned. I hit the gym as soon as possible; I competed in some indy companies, ensuring that I wouldn’t come back rusty. Am I pissed about the suspension? You can certainly bet your ass I am! I’m not going to let it get me down though. There is no darkness in my mind; in fact all the lights are on! I’ve never been surer of myself like I am right now.

The crowd seems to truly appreciate that last statement as they cheer for Rhino, giving him little time to get a word in. He simply lowers his microphone and allows them to cheer at a random statement. As soon as the crowd is quiet, Rhino speaks once more.

Thank you for that I guess. But honestly, that’s nothing to cheer about. I failed some fans for doing some stupid stuff. I’ve been doing everything I could to ensure that it doesn’t happen again. And you know what? The damn contraband was Canadian bacon! Have you ever had it? It’s pretty damn amazing. I’d take it over anything we got over here. And no, I’m not saying I hate our bacon. The bacon we got here is good, but over in Canada it’s just a lot better. I can’t wait to read the internet backlash from that comment. Let’s get back to business here. Now Perry, I hear what you had to say, I only understood a few words out of it. You need to work on your communicating skills; I can only imagine the communication going on in the sack there. That was a lame joke; I don’t think I’ll make a very good comedian.

But you both, I kind of got a good chuckle out of your words. You both know me better than that to doubt me. You know better than to doubt my determination. I’m more determined now than I was before, I’m just as hungry my second time around as I was my first time going after the International title. I mean look at the guy holding the thing right now. It’s become a total joke. I know that’s kind of contradicting my actions at Lockdown, but honestly, he wasn’t Punk. If it were anybody else I would have done the exact same thing. I just couldn’t handle Punk having the title anymore, and now we have a dancing queen holding something I worked very hard for. I know my hard work will pay off though, and I must congratulate the guy where it’s due. He’s been with the company and with Anarchy for as long as I have and while I shot to the top, he was scraping by. So perhaps it’s some kind of poetic justice.

The crowd makes their approval known as they cheer wildly and begin chanting Johnny Curtis’s name. Rhino joins in the enthusiasm as he begins to call out his name also. This gets the crowd going even more. Rhino looks at Perry Saturn and points at him.

Come Wednesday we will meet in what could be a very epic match. Two forces collide as Perry Saturn takes on the returning Rhino!

The crowd once again reacts with positive feedback as Rhino looks around the crowd, nodding his head in approval. Rhino begins to circle the ring as he looks at Perry but then his eyes shifted to Terri.

But I’m not sure if I can take you seriously really. You have a woman speaking for you, and as much as I love and respect Terri, I’m curious if you’re capable of speaking for yourself. I’m not trying to cause any kind of fuss here, and no disrespect intended, I’m just curious, you’ve always been a man of few words but this is kind of ridiculous.

The crowd slowly starts to turn on Rhino and he looks around confused.

I’m not the enemy here, and there is no need to boo me. I’m only speaking as a fellow vet to another. We’ve both accomplished some things that neither one of us ever dreamed of. I became the International Champion, and longest reigning one at that. You are in a tournament to determine the new number one contender for the title. Even back in our glory days we never got this kind of recognition. It’s kind of nice isn’t it?

Rhino looks around at the crowd who seem to have no reaction this time around. He’s even more confused at the odd behaviour.

Honestly, I’ve been talking way too much; I think it’s your turn to get some words in.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Trish never short of words readies her mic.

The longest reigning champion in fed history Trish Stratus:
Did I just hurt your feelings there Maxi pad? I’m sorry. Maybe some of Fanny’s … eh… nevermind you aren’t worth the air. Fandingo though, I told you that once you anger my monster things could get rough and you did and he is out here. But lucky for you… he isn’t in the mood at the moment to attack you otherwise you wouldn’t be able to utter a word right now as you would be unconscious in a puddle of all of your hair grease and spray tan.

Because really if you think that you have a chance of beating my monster… you really do have suffer from some bad brain damage. I mean really… cause you just seem to not remember a thing. You just seem to be so forgetful and well… it is always said that a good hit to the head can rejog that memory and bring everything back to the forefront. And I know that my monster is more than capable of doing that. More than capable of knocking all of that sense back into you and as a result… you’ll realize just how much of an eyesore you really are. But there is also that sense that shock therapy can achieve that as well. So… you know what… I’m going to ask this… What could be more shocking than…

IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLL

[video=youtube;ujCFSCwgvqc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujCFSCwgvqc[/video]

is cookin…

The fans become completely unglued. The cheers are nearly deafening… and then they become deafening as The Rock is there live.

A loud “Rocky” chant breaks out as The Rock walks down to the ring. He enters the ring and raises the mic high.

The Rock:

FINALLY! THE ROCK HAS COME BACK TO…

The Rock stops as he looks over at Fandango.

The Rock:
What in the bluest of blue hell is that? Is that… that Jamie Lee Curtis over there? Dude looks gayer Rico out on a date with Billy and Chuck. What in God’s green earth happened to that fruity pebble there. And he is the champion? He is the one challenging Umaga? He is the one… oh holy hell… there is something wrong with all of you. Especially if you all allow that bucket of grease there to walk out in public looking like that. This… is an example of why crack is bad ladies and gentlemen. Do NOT smoke crack. Otherwise you will wind up looking like that. And for the record… pigs can fly… because there was that epidemic of… swine flu.

The longest reigning champion in fed history Trish Stratus:

Okay now that the odds are even… what do you have to say now Fanbingo?

Trish feeling extra confident now that The Rock is out there making it three on three in the ring.

albo2

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
team3d
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky

Rhino lowers the mic, waiting from a reply from Saturn by the looks of it as he hasn't taken his eyes off him. Rhino stares at him as Terri steps forward, lifting the mic up to her mouth to reply.

75254.gif

Terri: That is exactly what I am talking about Rhino. You see right there, your first exact word showed that you would be rusty and you wanna know how I know that? You wanna know how I came to that conclusion? It is quite simple, I said one word, that exact word that I said just seconds ago, rusty is that word and look at the way you took it. Look at the way it got underneath your skin. Look at the way you couldn't just take being labelled it. Look Rhino, you could have spent hours and hours in the gym, you could have spent minutes in the ring against the same fish but you really think that keeps you in shape, they is nothing better then in ring competition, there is nothing better then 2 men trying to prove who is the better man, you can't get that in the gym, you can't get that in the little leagues but you sure will get it against my man Perry Saturn. The lights might be all on Rhino, trust me, I can see something up inside your head but the lights are just too bright inside my mans head, the lights are full beam.

Terri points to Saturn's head, twisting her finger nail slightly, whilst Saturn just looks at Moppy, seemingly in his own world, pretty much proving what Terri just said was wrong. The crowd cheer for Perry and Terri as she starts to talk again.

Terri: The full beam listening to you talk about Canadian Bacon right about now, are you serious? You are the one that came out to start with, talk about how serious this tournament is, talk about just how big this match is on Anarchy and then you come out with this crap about Canadian Bacon? It seems you want some other opinions I think, I prefer whatever bacon I can get, I'm not a big fan of having that for breakfast, I prefer having a little bit of the sausage kind. I much prefer having something long and tasty to eat but I think we should stop talking about breakfast, it isn't even the most important meal of the day but lets get back to business. You can't understand the words coming out our mouths, how about you maybe get a haircut? Maybe the words can't make it to your ears because of that long messy hair that I'm pretty sure you could wipe your bottom with after doing a number 2.

Perry Saturn suddenly jumps up right, seemingly switching on as he looks towards Rhino now. Terri seems to notice Perry coming to life as she motions for him to speak.

Perry Saturn: Number 2 Is naughty, the number 2 is 2nd best, what do you get from being 2nd best, all the asteroids come down to earth to fight the dinosaurs and the crocodiles and after 12 rounds, the tortoises gave the points decision to the asteroids and now when is the last time you have seen a dinosaur? I can't even see them when Moppy takes me to the museum to see them, they just disappear and hide but I ain't gonna play hide and seek with them, I just like to fly away from them and let them hide, they need their privacy and by god, I hate when people interrupt my privacy, I remember this one time, at plane camp when I just sat down and was about to enter the plane but then someone came in, without knocking and we just flew together anyway, YOUR WELCOME.

Perry goes back into his out of this world state as Terri just looks at him, looking quite disappointed that's what he said. Terri shakes her head, blinking her eyes as she raise the mic again.

Terri: Well thank you for that Perry, I hope that answers your question Rhino, why I do the talking for him but the main reason is because I brought them here. I brought him and his tag team partner, AL Snow here but this isn't about Al Snow, he had his chance last week, this week Perry gets his chance to show everyone what he is made of. Rhino, you have been put in his way, I wouldn't have it any other way because I know you will be a real test, you can be the one that shows me where he is at, you can be the one that shows me what I have to improve about him. Like you said, Perry and you have been around for a while, back in the day when it was another business but what you said next is interesting, you glory days have come and gone, you held the International Championship, congrats on that but my Perry's glory days are coming up, the glory days where everyone knows who Perry Saturn is but don't worry Rhino, you won't be forgotten, you will be the one to thank for it as the man who started the long road.

Terri lowers the mic, happy with the words she just said as the crowd cheers, not quite able to make their mind up as to who they prefer as Terri looks towards Rhino, awaiting a response.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Fandango has a distant look on his face but snaps out of it 3 seconds later. He raises his finger to his ear as if he didn't hear correctly.

Fandango
Oh I'm sorry were you referring to me? I haven't been paying attention to anything you just said but I have to assume it had to be the same garbage you've been spilling out the past what seems like an hour out here. I was too busy focusing on this bafoon who looks like he just came fresh out of douchebag college. A leather vest? What are you some sort of gay biker? This my dear boy is fashion. Something none of you obviously know anything about.

Fandango smirks as Derrick Bateman looks flabbergasted.

Derrick Bateman
Whoa Johnn- er Fandango. You mean you have no idea who this is?

Fandango
Am I supposed to? Is some sort of notorious fashion victim?

Derrick Bateman
No he's The Rock. He's like the biggest action star in the world. He's been your idol since you were a teenager.

Fandango
Not ringing a bell. He must not be that special. I mean look at him. Everything about him screams average. Oh wait I think I do know you. I watched Money in the Bank awhile ago and you're that guy who lost right? Come to think of it, you were all there when he lost. And then he just disappeared. If I gave a performance as pitiful as that I would too. Luckily that will never happen to me because I am undefeated. No one can stop me and I don't see why anyone would want to. People are already hailing next week as a super show and that's only because Fandango is the reigning International Champion.

Fandango raises his International Championship in the air and the fans cheer him on.

Fandango
But if this obviously roided up freak would like to get his hands on me, so be it. I know everyone wants to get close enough to touch Fandango but I'm going to have to ask you to refrain from it. This is not the time nor the place. If you wish to escort your fellow hooker and dog boy to our match next week, go on ahead. If Shawn Michaels can beat you three, I'm pretty sure I could get it done with an arm tied behind my back. Not that any types of rope could restrain my massive muscles anyway but just feeding you some information although, I guess no one should be feeding you three anything because you're bodies are repulsive.

Fandango pinches his nose and makes a disgusted face.

Blizzard

Reaction score
Re: Ziggler vs. Hardy

Dolph releases a couple of chuckles to himself, not taking any time for Matt to soak in the negative reaction, as he continues.

normal_vlcsnap-00575.png

Dolph Ziggler: Is he done? Dolph looks at the fans, pointing at the microphone at the audience, as they respond with boo’s. I swear, I feel like this is Déjà vu. Don’t you people feel like this is Déjà vu? I mean, every single week, Matt here feels the need to come out here, claim he’s some main event superstar and brags about being a multi-millionaire. Yeah, OK, you have a ‘playboy fiancée’. I’ve seen meth addicts more attractive than her, Matt, don’t feel so special. Shouldn’t your brother, Jeff, the one who actually gets recognized while walking down the street, whereas you’re recognized as ‘that guy who’s the brother of Jeff Hardy’ brag? Whatevs. I’m not going to dig deeper in that fact, because it’s pointless when we all know the truth, including you. Deep down inside that big ol’ gut of yours Matt, you know damn well you grew up to be the loser child whereas your brother grew up to be the successful child. C’mon, Matt, lay it ALL out on me, what have you done in your career to be considered ‘successful’? You… have… achieved… NOTHING!

Both boos and cheers are heard, and Dolph shows no reaction, as he walks closer to his opponent, scanning him up and down. Dolph shakes his head in disgust, as he returns to his position, explaining his recent actions.

Dolph Ziggler: It’s hard to imagine, but I know for a fact that some people actually believe that you and I are a lot alike. I suppose it’s because we’re both brash, outspoken young men that aren’t afraid to step on a few toes to get what we want. But if people seriously think that I have anything in common with you, Matt, I’m taking that as a slap in the face! We’re nothing alike, and I don’t just mean because I actually look good in a suit and not like I’m wearing one of my Dad’s ill-fitting hand-me-downs. Matt Hardy is nothing but a big mouth, a never was, and a doughy midsection that looks like he's never heard of the words ‘Ab Crunch’. Dolph smirks with amusement. Oh sure, nine times out of ten, when we come out here, we hear boos. The thing is, when I hear boos, I’m used to them, it’s because I am undeniably AMAZING at what I do! People boo you because they want you to pack your backs and simply GO… AWAY!

The boos transition into cheers, but we still hear boos from the fans who despise both men. Dolph takes no time to pause, as he continues to speak.

Dolph Ziggler: I’m not the one who likes to bring up past events, but weren’t YOU, Matt Hardy, the one who was eliminated FIRST? Let’s go back a couple days ago, where you decided to take the ultimate risk to eliminate yours truly. You somehow made your way up the steel cage, and what did you do? You crashed and burned, do you see the pattern, Matt? You make it to the top at times of your career, and when you have the opportunity to achieve the impossible, you crash and burn. Fortunately for me, and unfortunately for you Matt, is I’m not the only one who will be feeling Déjà vu.

Dolph nods his head, with a smirk, continuing.

Dolph Ziggler: Come Anarchy, just like I have done in the past, I’m going to beat you. You’re so obsessed with proving you’re something in this business, and I’m giving you the shot. I’ll be MORE than happy to give you that shot, and finally shut your oversized mouth once and for all! Because for all of these times you’ve come out here and spewed absolute garbage, I can promise you right now I’m shoving it right back in your mouth. And you’re going to find out for yourself. Be careful for what you wish for, Matt, and that you pretty much brought this all on yourself by not knowing when to shut the hell up… but honestly, I don’t think you deserve a warning. Instead, you’re just going to find out what happens when an amateur-hour act like you tries to mess with Anarchy’s number one… hashtag… HEEL!

Dolph points to himself, with an intense look in his eyes, as he exits the ring before making his way up the ramp. Dolph is up at the stage, before he is stopped by the voice of Hardy.​

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score
Re: Anarchy: Seth Rollins vs. Bully Ray

The interruption causes all eyes to turn to the stage, as the incomparable beginning whistle of Bully Ray's entrance song begins to play throughout the arena.

[video=youtube;Ik53Q363QWU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ik53Q363QWU[/video]

The crowd starts to cheer heavily as Bully Ray steps through the curtain, looking as cut as he's ever been. Standing in at six foot four and a solid 275 pounds, he walks down the entrance ramp of the sold out UWF Anarchy crowd with a vengeance. Wearing his usual silver chain and a 'hardcore 5150' sleeveless tee, Ray's usual swagger and confidence is radiant through the arena. He doesn't stop to acknowledge the fans, which gives some of the people in the crowd the assumption that they might not like what he's about to say. Ray climbs the steps and enters the ring, staring down Seth Rollins with an unimpressed look on his face. Ray turns to a corner and grabs a microphone, looking back over his shoulder to make sure he wouldn't be attacked. Bully Ray turns around and walks towards Rollins in the center of the ring. Getting in his face, he begins to speak as the music is cut off.

Stahp-it-Bully-650x363.jpg

Bully Ray: DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?

The fans cheer the catchphrase but Bully Ray does not look to be in a joking mood. He shakes his head as Seth Rollins smirks at him.

Bully Ray: I don't think you're gettin' it through your head, Rollins. You seem to be focused on the past, on Sting and all of the crap that you went through the last week or two. You don't look like you're focused or worried about this comin' week of Anarchy. In case you forgot, or you're just plain stupid... you're going head to head with the toughest son of a bitch on the planet. So I ask you again! DO. YOU. KNOW. WHO I AM?

The fans are all on their feet watching intently as Bully Ray says these last few words with vigor and anger. Bully gets closer to Rollin's face, making sure that his opponent realized just what kind of person he was dealing with.

Bully Ray: There isn't a damn day that should go by in your week where you shouldn't be praying to God himself that you survive Wednesday's show. You're in for a good old fashioned New York beatdown and I'm looking to prove a point. There's nobody tougher, there's nobody meaner than me. I'm starting this entire year over again starting this week, it don't matter to me what the hell went on around here before. Because when I come down to this ring, I'm going to make damn sure you remember just who the hell I am. Wednesday night I'm turning the clock back, back to when I was all over the place beatin' ass and taking names. I grew up in the city, I've seen everything I could possibly be scared of many years ago. This... all of this... especially you, Rollins... it's childs play to me. I'm talking drug deals on the corners, I'm talking fights because of different skin colors... hell, I'm talking women getting beat the hell down by their men just because that was the way to show who the boss was. Anarchy in the freakin' streets, pun intended. Seth Rollins, I'm not about to lie to you and tell you that you're my toughest opponent yet and that this is going to be a match for the ages. Naw, I'm gonna give you a little bit more respect than that. I'm gonna tell you straight up, man to man... this is going to be a blood-bath. I'm gonna kick your teeth all the way to the back of your throat and watch you spit it up with blood and Wednesday's breakfast. This isn't time for fun and games, this isn't the time to whip out and measure our manhoods in the ring right now, this ain't no verbal pissin' contest. Nah, instead, I came out here to talk to you man to man and let you know just who the hell you're dealin' with.

Rollins looks pissed as all hell, as Bully Ray puts an arm on his shoulders as if he was really talking down to the guy. Rollins brushes his hand off the shoulder and gets ready for an incoming blow... that never comes. Bully Ray continues talking.

Bully Ray: You can probably tell from my tone that I mean business, so I don't plan on talkin' for much longer. I've been around for twenty years in this business, son. This isn't my first walk in the park, and it ain't gonna be my last. I know what kind of wrestler you are, I've dealt with your kind before. You think you're a big shot and you're gonna be the next big thing around this joint, am I right? You want to solidify yourself and have people all around the world treat you with the respect you think you deserve. Am I hitting the nail on the head here? Good, because that's exactly what the hell you're SUPPOSED to think of yourself. But I got news for you kid, and this ain't the type of news people like you are too happy to hear from a guy like me. You want respect? You got to earn the damn respect. The bad news is, you got a fight with me this week and you won't be around walking around too well that much longer. I'll tell you what though, I wish all the best luck to you pal, I know for damn sure you'll be needing luck a hell of a lot more than I will. See you on Wednesday.

Bully Ray drops the microphone and begins walking to the back.

Last edited:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Seth Rollins looks on as Bully Ray has already gone to the back.

rawjan25th2013-560x300.jpg

Seth Rollins:

Do I know who you are? Should I honestly care? You're just a miserable weak bastard; you came out here and slobbered on the microphone only to realise that everything you've said is quite useless because you've done absolute squat since your arrival in UWF the first time! Why on Earth should I be focused on you? If anything I'd be making a damn example of you, this isn't your ring anymore, this isn't your territory. You don't belong here at all Bully Ray, has-beens are past gone. Whilst still on the subject of Sting, he was nothing more than a fluke... He found a way, he may have out-smarted me on the day but it doesn't stop at the fact I hold this briefcase! You're not the toughest son-of-a-bitch, you're just the biggest bitch around. If you were tough, you wouldn't have to leave so quickly... by the way I noticed your laces were undone, someone's obviously shaking... But I know you're afraid of me, you saw what I could do at Lockdown. You've seen the tape, the world has. You cannot deny what I did at Lockdown was nothing because that performance by me is what has kept me strong, it's what everyone is talking about. This is why they're paying to see me, they don't want to see some second-rate jobber who tried killing himself in the past with his TLC matches come back and run the ball in his singles run. You'll equivilent to nothing pal. Understand that.

This won't be a beatdown, this isn't about the "Bully" that happened to be in the playground. You're just all talk, you shouldn't even be in the same ring as me. It's already injustice having you share the same ring because you are clearly not on the level as I am. I shouldn't be curtain-jerking on Anarchy, I should be constantly in the main event. This is injustice to the company, their treatment of me is absolutely horrendous and mind you... Whilst Vince Russo is around; not everything is rainbows and unicorns around here. This place is more... more like a shadowy place that is just completely dark with a bit of dim light. So you do your very best to try emphasize me on who you are but as far as I'm concerned you're just a has-been from the 90's. Your days are numbered and I'm going to put you on the shelf where you truly belong; that's a promise. I know Sting will be somewhere watching, the entire locker room should be watching me closely because they are yet to know when I'm going to strike and cash in this briefcase. The roster knows nothing, I'm unpredictable... I burst into sudden paroxysm and there's nothing you can do about it; you only allow yourself to be in an asphyxiation and it's harming you because surely... blackouts isn't the best thing you want happening. But it will happen if you're not too careful. I'll be enjoying this blood-bath, perhaps a bit too much because you see Raymond... I've been mentally disturbed, I'm deranged, I'm dangerous... My memories are flooding back to me, the good times of Age of the Fall... The Purveyors of Poison... Ah, blood... yes... Blood-baths. They are something I crave, they are something my opponents need. Because not everything is black and white with a speckle of red... But they will be after this match, the screens... everything will fade. As will your career.

The ball doesn't stop there though, you've said you're going to kick my teeth down my throat that I'd be eating it for breakfast. Surely you're incorrect on that very statement because for breakfast will be you the day after Anarchy. Heading to the morgue in a body-bag. So make sure your family is around, make sure your old pals from the 90's are here. Bring Hulk Hogan, Lex Luger and every has-been that cannot lace their boots today! I don't need to worry about who I deal with around here, this is Anarchy. A place where we battle for our own body, flesh and soul... There is no friendships to be made here. This place is a war, we fight to SURVIVE. Twenty years, three days, a couple of months, part-timers... That all means nothing to me! I want you to listen and listen real good Bully Ray; facts are... I've been here in UWF for five months now, I've gained position to the top of the chain. I'm the biggest target there is not CM Punk, Umaga, Fandango, Ziggler... IT'S ME! Everything I've done, everything I've become... is not what you thought. Due to this briefcase, I'm much more dangerous and unpredictable. I've solified myself and this Wednesday night, I just prove to you that you go back in line and you will continue to stay there until further notice.

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score

Bully Ray is walking down a hallway, completely unaware and uncaring that Seth Rollins kept on talking while he walked away. It doesn't take long for Jeremy Borash to find Bully, likely to get his thoughts on what just transpired in front of the world.

Jeremy Borash: Bully Ray! Bully Ray! Hold on a second, I just wanted to grab your thoughts on what just happened out there with Seth Rollins-

Bully Ray holds up a finger and turns towards Jeremy, with something on his mind.

Bully_Ray_0001-e1360964384641.jpeg

Bully Ray: Lemme just stop you right there, JB. You want some answers from me... You want to know why I went out there and tried to warn Seth Rollins? I don't want to deal with no freakin' medical bills over my head, JB. That's it, plain and simple. I'm gonna hurt this kid. Not because I want to, but because I have to. For far too long, things ain't been right around here. These people pay their hard earned dollars to come see us and the only thing I'm seein' here is a bunch of boring kids who spend more time talking about what they're gonna do than actually doin' it. Now I don't mind talkin', don't get me wrong. But you better damn believe me when I say this, JB... I'm not about to take crap from anyone on this roster or in this company. I'm gonna back every single freakin' syllable that I utter, and if Seth Rollins wants to get in my way, that's on him. I went out there and I stated the truth as it stands. I told him that if he wanted to swim by the sharks, he was gonna get eaten.

JB looks on with a fear on his face of Bully Ray that can only be measured by visual contact. Bully Ray looks down on him as he says this, and the fans can see Jeremy look away from the gaze of Bully Ray as he's talking.

Bully Ray: I told him that I've been in this business a hell of a long time and there wasn't a day that went by that I was ever underestimated or disrespected. I demand respect but I don't even got to ask for it these days. Because these people out there, they know everywhere I've been in the last twenty years. I don't gotta ask for nothing! Rollins is a punk, young and stupid. He wants everything in the world handed to him on a silver platter and he doesn't know the first thing about hardship in the big leagues. Yea, I heard all about the stories of him running around the indies and getting the internet to kiss his ass... but it don't mean anything to me. The only way a punk kid like Seth Rollins is gonna get my attention is if he shows up on Wednesday night and he's ready to put his hands up to back up the crap his mouth been talkin'. We're in UWF for christ sakes, that ain't asking a lot around here.

Jeremy Borash nods his head, agreeing with Bully Ray that asking for a fight isn't the hardest thing to get done around the UWF wrestling company. Bully Ray continues, ignoring JB's sudden show of any kind of emotion besides looking stupid.

Bully Ray: He can talk about all that nonsense how this is his era all because he won a freakin' briefcase. I mean, I had freakin' briefcase winners under me as my Vice President in the best damn brotherhood that ever showed up in this industry. I had briefcase winners comin' up to me after the show kissin' my ass and asking me if I wanted a damn cup of coffee. Seth Rollins, with his weird hair and all black costume... he's got to show me something substantial if he wants me to believe any of his crap. Back in New York, I've heard every boast and lie from all sorts of people. I'm gonna handle it the same way I handled it back then... I'm gonna look him dead in the eyes on Wednesday night, I'm gonna put my fists up, and I'm gonna explain all of this to him in a way that he ain't gonna be able to make excuses about next week. He thinks Sting's got him flustered and riled up? Stinger? There ain't no polite way to say this, JB. I beat the living hell out of Sting with a hammer more times than I can count. The way I see it, Seth Rollins isn't gonna be able to be cashin' in his briefcase any time soon. He wants to repeat everything I say back to the people out there and dissect it with all his insecurities, he can be my guest. I said what I needed to get off my chest... and the only thing left to do is wait until it's time for the beatdown I've been talking about for the last 25 minutes. Now if that answers all of your questions, JB... I suggest you move the hell out of my way.

Jeremy Borash moves with the quickness of a frightened cat, willing to do whatever it takes to avoid getting hit by Bully Ray. Bully continues down the hallway, with caring enough to look back to see if JB actually did have another question for him.

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score
Re: Wednesday Night Anarchy 7/24/13 Edition Preview!

Any info on when the show will be posted?

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen

It'll be posted tonight bud, for definite.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

Were just waiting for one final match to be written. It'll be up soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.