UWF - Anarchy Roster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Reaction score
Re: UWF Anarachy 7/3/13: CM Punk vs. Dolph Ziggler

[video=youtube;iZvkG5a1M18]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZvkG5a1M18[/video]

Dolph Ziggler’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd bursts in thunderous boo’s. After the drums kicks in, Ziggler makes his way out onto the stage. Ziggler, as cocky as he can be, struts over to the end of the stage as he does his signature spin, with his back now facing the cameras. Ziggler shakes his hips, as he faces the cameras once again, screaming out ‘how damn good am I?!’. Ziggler continues his entrance down the ramp, as he soaks in the boos and insults from the fans. Ziggler makes his way past the ramp, as he walks over to the side of the ring. Ziggler slides on the apron, as he goes to enter the ring, before stopping and sitting on the middle rope, staring at the fans. Ziggler enters the ring as he jumps on the middle turnbuckle, soaking in the fan’s boos once again, with a smirk across his face. Ziggler hops off the turnbuckle, as he grabs a microphone, before speaking.

normal_vlcsnap-00773.png

Dolph Ziggler: Blah blah blah blah BLAH! The fans release a mixed reaction, the cheers coming from the anti-Punk crowd. Ziggler looks at those fans, before shrugging it off as he continues. Now, I think this has gone on long enough. You’ve had your chance to talk, Punk, and frankly, I haven’t heard anything worth listening to, worth soaking in and remembering for a later time. But unlike you, I didn’t just come out here to lie to these people because honestly, you’re just a bad liar. The fans erupt in cheers, as Punk is clearly un-impressed at Ziggler’s recent words. It doesn’t take a genius to figure out you’re behind the attacks, but that’s not important now. I didn’t come out here to state the obvious, no I came out here because I have news that concerns you and your International championship. So listen up… champ.

Dolph seems to get more fired up as seconds pass, as the show off begins to verbally tear into the International champion.

Dolph Ziggler: Stop with the mediocre jokes, Punk, because one you aren’t funny at all and two, I have way better hair than Justin Timberlake. Enough with the trademark self-righteous sermons by now. Quit it with droning on and on with the same boring rambling lectures that you give every single week about being ‘straight edge’. All of the terrible religious rants, just stop! Hell, I’m getting bored by just looking at you. The fact of the matter is, stop thinking like you’re some sort of a God around here, you’re not the show off because there’s only one man in this business that can show off and you’re looking at him! Nobody here bought tickets to see the International champion! You didn’t come to see CM Punk! No, YOU… ALL… CAME… TO… SEE… ME! Ziggler screams every word, as he points to himself, before continuing. And it’s about time the International championship picture needs to be freshened up, and who better than Dolph Ziggler to do that? You see, Matt Hardy, that ballroom dancing freak Fandango, and you Punk are obstacles to what I want, and what these company needs, and that’s becoming the International champion. You understand that, ‘best in the world’?

Dolph grins, enjoying poking insults toward the current International Champion, before pointing at him, continuing.

Dolph Ziggler: Oh, Punk, ‘best in the world’? You just don’t know… you just don’t know that you’re looking at the BEST! You don’t have anything near my talent, you hear me? You claim you’re the best because you beat a washed up forty year old in Steve Austin? You’re a two time International champion? The only reason that happened is because I wasn’t here. That’s a funny thing to claim, Punk, because I really can’t remember you pinning my shoulders to the mat, or forcing me to tap out. You can’t be the best… until you’ve beaten the best, championship or not. But I understand how it works. I can talk about it, I can prove myself in the ring week after week, but until I have that International championship in my hands? There’s always going to be people claiming something that’s not true, namely, that they’re ‘better’ than me. I need to silence all of those claims. I need to show the world exactly why I deserve to be the International champion! And there is no way... NO WAY… I’m going to let a wannabe like CM Punk stop me!

Ziggler smirks confidently, who are split between the champion and the challenger. Dolph glares at Punk, as he raises his eyebrow, before speaking.

Dolph Ziggler: Hey… don’t get me wrong. I may not like Punk… I may not respect anything that he’s ever done outside the ring, but I understand what he’s capable of inside it. I won’t stand here and try to deny that Punk is a good wrestler, because that’s not true. He’s good. As a matter of fact, he’s probably one of the best on Anarchy… The Pro-Punk side cheers at that comment, but Dolph dismisses their cheers just as quickly as he did the boos. But that’s just it. Punk is ONE of the best… while I am THE best! Punk you think you’re the best, but I KNOW I’m the best. You have never faced anyone like me. You have no idea what you’re up against, and come Anarchy? I’m going to show off, and it’s not really showing off when you back it up, and NOBODY backs it up inside the ring quite like Dolph Ziggler!

With those final words, Dolph drops the microphone on the mat and he and Punk bump foreheads, as the tension rises in the ring.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Wednesday Night Anarchy Preview: 7/3/13

It's been a hell of a week and then tonight I was gonna do it but the car went pfft... so I'ma try to get it workin tomorrow... so I dunno if I'll be able to TT for the tag match at all.

Killz

Reaction score
Anarchy - Umaga/Homicide vs Sheamus/HHH

[video=youtube;I_ECXex6e00]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_ECXex6e00[/video]

The crowd ERUPT to welcome Triple H with the ridiculously sick My Time remix version of his theme music and he comes out from the back looking all business. The lights go down and a multicoloured spotlight lights up the top of the ramp as smoke filters in. Obviously with a sense of grandeur Hunter steps out from the back and stands stoic, shoulders pumped up, trying to look as beast as possible. With a spray of water he bursts from the darkness and the lights come up as he heads towards the ring.

102741_o.gif

He tosses his water bottle to the crowd and produces a microphone from his trunks as he rolls into the ring. He starts to speak.

HHH: Uh cut my music, cut it. I'm going to cut right to the chase here because something has been bugging me all damn week. I've been coming to these live events and kicking ass and taking names and generally trying to start that WAR I've been talking about. I've been ducking Russo for his own damn safety because the next time I see him I might end up knocking his head off. That way, he won't have to worry about trying to get rid of me from his show; I'll be on my way to Smackdown or Raw again with a pink slip and a fine but that's other business...

The crowd are cheering wildly at the anti-Russo sentiments. Not specifically because they're not finding him THAT entertaining as a GM but because they'd love to see a fight.

And another thing! It's been nearly a week now and none of my opponents on TV this week, including my so called "ironman" opponent, have come out to talk trash? I don't think that's ever happened before. This young guys are always trying to take a piece of the Game whether it be verbally or physically...I'm going to go right ahead and say not confronting me this week was the smartest decision you guys have ever made because the sort of mood I'm in...I might end up bringing an old friend to Anarchy with me...

Triple H is cut off by D-X chants and he smirks.

Haha no, although that would be fun. My friend is more like an equalizer for when the going gets tough OR, or, of course just when I want to have a bit of fun at the expense of some jackoffs. So, if anyone does want to get their jabs in, I'm all ears.

Triple H actually throws the mic down, not expecting another word to be spoken, as he does his classic fist raising pose in the centre of the ring to cheers before throwing in a crotch chop directed at the entrance ramp for good measure. He's a fan favourite after all!

OOC: A little bit bloody feeble, I'll agree. It's been a long week, it all started well with a Kendrick TT for PPV but it quickly

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: Anarchy - Umaga/Homicide vs Sheamus/HHH

Silent? Really? Are you that dumb?

The tron turns on to reveal the one and only… Trish Stratus.

The greatest Woman alive Trish Stratus:
Hunter… I heard what you have to say and to be honest… I’m actually a little appalled. You think that we are all here to try to take you down? That you are the big threat in this match? That you are the one that people are looking to defeat? Really? I mean what have you done? Do you happen to hold any gold? Because as far as I can tell… you are just some guy that is hoping to try to score his first big win and unfortunately for you… that is not going to happen this week. Because of one person. Umaga.

I mean I don’t know why but I guess you must have early set amnesia so you seem to forget important things. Important like my client, my monster Umaga is a champion here. A two time champion. A man that has been dominating anybody and everybody that he has come across. He has been a force that nobody has been able to control except me. But inside of that ring he has been a monster that nobody really seems to have an answer to and I’m looking at you and I’m thinking… even with your little toy hammer it wouldn’t be enough to stop my monster.

Maybe Homicide but really who cares about that guy. Yeah he is getting the luck of the draw by being partnered up with Umaga but hey… if you step out of line… even just a little bit do not say that I did not warn you when… not if but when Umaga takes you out. So… Trippy, little Irish kid Shamu… just know… we are more than ready for anything that you two plan on bringing and we’ll be ready to reciprocate all of that. Ten fold.

Trish walks away from the camera as the tron fades to black.

OOC: I would have hated to no show a match.

Reactions: 1 person

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
UWF Anarchy July 3rd, 2013 Edition

AnarchyBannerNew_zps4bf2bb78.png

[video=youtube;yPNFVj-pISU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPNFVj-pISU[/video]

tna-impact-pyro-o.gif

The crowd go crazy as the Anarchy theme plays and pyro goes off inside the sold out arena. The camera quickly pans the crowd and then up the ramp as the pyro continues to shoot out of everywhere imaginable before suddenly...

[video=youtube;AaRlmQSQxH8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaRlmQSQxH8[/video]

The crowd begin to boo loudly as Vince Russo's entrance theme plays over the PA system. Before long Russo walks out onto the stage with a black baseball bat in hand. He looks around at the crowd before smirking and heading on down to the ring. He rolls into the ring without much fanfare and demands he is handed a microphone by the ring announcer Christy Hemme.

russo_display_image.jpg

Vince Russo: I'd like to welcome each and every one of you back to the number one brand in the Ultimate Wrestling Federation, Wednesday Night Anarchy. And before any of you try to get cute, I'm well aware that it's Monday, which would make us a few days behind. Well, if you view the world through the lens of an idiotic Texan, you'd call this a setback. See, not only am I a genius and an innovator, I'm an optimist so while you morons choose to try and cut me down over it, I look at it from a business standpoint. Having this show on a Monday night is my opportunity to prove that not only does Anarchy put on a consistently better show every week, but we put on a consistently better show any day of the week!

The fans boo this, which seems to visibly irritate Vince.

Vince Russo: Then what the hell did you buy a ticket for? Judging by that reaction I can safely say that the only thing that isn't bigger in Texas is the brains of the people living in this cesspool. In case you need a more shining example of what a waste of space this state is, let's recap some of the worthless pieces of shit that this state cursed the world with. Stone Cold Steve Austin? Texan. John Bradshaw Layfield? Texan. Your precious "Icon"? He lives in Texas. In fact, he lives right here in Dallas.

The fans pop huge for this and begin to chant, "Sting! Sting! Sting!"

Vince Russo: Shut your beer holes, you cousin banging disgraces to sophistication and hygiene. No matter how much you cheer for him, he's not coming back. Back to the point I was getting to, no one significant ever came from Texas. If you're smart, which you aren't, you know without me telling you that those three men have something else in common besides the fact that this was the location that their respective fathers' condoms broke and that's the fact that they all tried to run this place, and they all failed. Why? Because they're all ego-driven, they don't have a mind for this business, and as I mentioned before, they've got the taint of Texas on them. You see, I'm from somewhere that the world doesn't wish they could segregate from the rest of the U.S., I'm from New York!

The crowd boos passionately in response, to which Russo responds the way he has the entire time he's been speaking.

Vince Russo: But enough about how horrible this state is, because in a few hours time, I'll thankfully be leaving it and myself and the rest of the Anarchy roster will be headed to Scotland next Sunday to put on the best damn showing possible when the Ultimate Wrestling Federation presents Lockdown! On that night, CM Punk will defend his International Championship in a fatal four-way steel cage match against Matt Hardy, Dolph Ziggler, and that dancing Fandipshit. On that night, Homicide is going to beat the hell out of Triple H for thirty beautiful minutes and earn himself the right to be crowned the very first UWF Ironman Champion. On...that...night...Umaga is going to turn Sheamus into a Celtic flapjack when he bulldozes over him in a caged Samoan Strap match and retains his Extreme Championship. Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to get away from the smell of you people.

Vince Russo's music begins to play again as the fans continue to boo him and he exits the ring, making his way up the ramp as the camera pans over to the commentary table where Tony Dawson and William Regal are sitting by.

tumblr_miiz81tz8w1s3zy8jo1_500.jpg

Tony Dawson: Well, Mr. Russo certainly not making any friends here in Dallas tonight.

William Regal: He doesn't get paid to make friends, Tony, this isn't a PBS program.

Tony Dawson: And neither do any of our competitors tonight as we are live on the last stop before Lockdown, as alluded to by our esteemed general manager.

William Regal: In singles competition, one half of the Modern Day Double Dragons will take on one half of Team Mattitude as Derrick Bateman goes one-on-one with Shannon Moore.

Tony Dawson: And in what promises to be a hard-hitting encounter, in tag team action we have the Extreme Champion Umaga teaming with one of the number one contenders to the UWF Ironman Championship Homicide as they take on the number one contender to the Extreme Championship Sheamus and the other number one contender to the UWF Ironman Championship, Triple H.

William Regal: Quite a mouthful that was.

Tony Dawson: Agreed.

William Regal: And in our main event, the International Champion CM Punk will go head-to-head with one of the men he will be defending his title against at Lockdown, Dolph Ziggler.

Tony Dawson: But right now, we've got a double debut on our hands as Al Snow takes on Tyson Kidd!

The bell is rung three times, and the camera angle shows Christy Hemme standing outside the ring with a microphone in her hand.

Christy Hemme: The following contest is set for one fall!

[video=youtube;lY1tpiqFhbU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY1tpiqFhbU[/video]

Tyson Kidd steps out onto the stage, wearing trunks with a red Maple Leaf on them, proudly representing his home country of Canada. By his side is none other than his girlfriend, the third generation Anvilette, Natalya Neidhart. Natalya follows Tyson down the ramp, waving a Canadian flag above her head.

Christy Hemme: Introducing first, from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, weighing in tonight at one hundred and ninety five pounds, being accompanied to the ring by Natalya Neidhart, Tyson Kidd!

Tyson rolls into the ring, as Natalya is seen waving the Canadian flag behind him, with the fans responding with boos.

“WHAT DOES EVERYBODY WANT, HEAD
WHAT DOES EVERYBODY NEED, MOPPY
WHAT DOES EVERYBODY WANT, MOPHEAD”

[video=youtube;87N5gJ-PaFc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87N5gJ-PaFc[/video]

The crowd ain't waiting a fairly long time as Al Snow runs out onto the middle of the stage. He stops in the middle of the ramp, Head in his hands as he lifts Head up high, and shakes him all around. He stops shaking for a minute, putting Head to his ear and shaking his head before he wildly runs down the ramp. He walks around the ring, fans reaching over to touch him as he pulls Head away from the fans.

Christy Hemme: Introducing his opponent, from Lima, Ohio, weighing in tonight at two hundred and thirty five pounds, being accompanied to the ring by Terri, and Head, Al Snow!

Al places Head in the ring, before climbing into the ring himself. Terri is by ringside, cheering Al. Al picks up Head and climbs up the turnbuckle, lifting him up in the air as the fans respond with cheers. Al climbs back down as he prepares for the match.

Tony Dawson: Here we go! It’s the debut of both Tyson Kidd and Al Snow; let’s see who will ‘head’ out with the victory! Get it?

William Regal: What a dreadful observation.

Tyson_Kidd.jpg
vs.
th_AlSnow.jpg

The bell is rung three times, and the fans erupt in cheers awaiting for the action to begin. Al Snow and Tyson Kidd stare at each other from opposite sides of the ring, and slowly begin to walk toward each other. Al and Tyson’s eyes don't look away, and all of a sudden, Tyson stretches out his palm for a slap! Al takes a few steps back, holding his cheek before staring back at Tyson with anger. Tyson holds his arms up, sarcastically apologizing before chuckling. Al rushes at Tyson who dodges out the way, arrogantly pacing around the ring. Tyson throws a couple of fake punches, disrespecting Al who doesn’t take it anymore. Tyson steps toward Al, but doesn’t expect Al to rush at him, taking him down before throwing punches at him!

Tony Dawson: Total disrespect by Tyson! He’s getting everything he deserves right now! GO AL!

Tyson rolls out of the ring, catching a breather as he rests on Natalya’s shoulder. The fans boo Tyson, who ignores the referee’s ten count. The fans cheer as Al rolls out of the ring, charging straight at Tyson. However, Al stops as Natalya stops him dead in his tracks. The fans boo as Al rests his hands on his hips, before calling over Terri. Terri runs over, before shoving Natalya out of the way. Natalya doesn’t take this kindly, as she slaps Terri on the face, taking her down as well! The two girls have a cat fight out the ring, and the referee rolls out, stopping them, before throwing both of them out!

William Regal: Serves them right.

Tyson is fuming, before noticing Al is chasing after him! Tyson spins around, running around the ring, as he and Al are playing cat and dog! Tyson notices the steel steps at the corner of the ring. Tyson leaps over the steel steps, ducking and once Al reaches him, Tyson leaps up and clotheslines him to the mat. Al's head bounces off the mat, and Tyson leaps up, outstretching his arms with a cocky smirk on his face. The fans respond with boos, as Tyson walks over to Al before rolling him into the ring. Tyson covers Al.

1…

AL KICKS OUT!

Tony Dawson: Oh, c’mon Tyson, one clothesline isn’t going to take down Al!

Tyson’s frusturated, as he lifts up Al from the mat, before grabbing his chin from the back, putting Al in a reverse chinlock! The hold lasts for a couple of minutes, before the fans began cheering for Al, even starting an “AL! AL! AL!” chant which encourages Al to get right back up. Al does so, as he elbows Tyson in the abdomen numerous times. Al uppercuts Tyson, as Tyson bounces back to the ropes, coming back right into a running clothesline! Tyson comes right back up, as Al repeats the clothesline once again! Tyson gets up again, only to be taken down with a devastating sit out spine buster known as the Snow Bomb! Al beings to cover Tyson!

1…

2…

TYSON KICKS OUT!

William Regal: That was a vicious spine buster! I’m surprised Tyson kicked out!

Al shakes his head, as he lifts up Tyson up off the mat. Al throws a job at Tyson, which Tyson ducks, before kicking Al in the gut, as he lifts in the air and spins, kicking Al in the face! Al lands on the turnbuckle, out of breath, as Tyson charges, hitting a running dropkick! Al lands on his knees, as Tyson kicks Tyson in the jaw, as he drops to the mat! Tyson climbs up the turnbuckle, soaking in the boos, with a huge smirk on his face. Tyson takes his time going to Al, as he goes to cover him, only to be pulled in for a small package from Al!

1…

2…

TYSON KICKS OUT!

Tony Dawson: THAT’s exactly why you don’t joke around in the ring! Anything can happen!

The fans respond with cheers, as Al rises to his feet, pumped up! Al shakes his arms, as he begins to stomp on the fallen Tyson. Al charges over to the turnbuckle, pulling himself up, as the fans cheer, before lifting off for a moonsault! However, Tyson rolls out of the way, and Al eats the ring mat! The fans boo, as Tyson climbs up to the turnbuckle, peforming a moonsault of his own! Tyson covers Al!

1…

2…

3!

Christy Hemme: Here is your winner, Tyson Kidd!

Tyson Kidd rolls off of Al Snow, as he has a huge smirk on his face. Tyson is picked up by the referee, as he raises his arm in the air, signifying victory.

images

Tony Dawson: That was a GREAT contest, Tyson might have won, but they both impressed!

William Regal: You’re quite right, gent. Both of these guys are destined to have a great future here on Anarchy!

Tyson rolls out of the ring, as Al is being attended by the referee. Natalya comes out to the ring again, sharing the victory with his manager. The camera cuts to commercial.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMERCIAL ONE

NXT_515_Bray2_zpse672362c.png

Soon....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anarchy heads backstage where Vince Russo is in his office taking a phone call.

Vince Russo: So what if I didn't mention Cornette when I was talking about former general managers? What's that fat ass ever done to deserve my acknowledgement? Besides, wasn't he only employed here like a day before Stone Cold canned his ass? That's what I thought, you remember who you're talking to. Hang on, I'm going to put you on speaker.

Vince reaches over and presses a button on the phone, hanging it up as he kicks back in his chair.

Vince Russo: Now you told me you had some plans for this place after Lockdown, talk to me.

Russo's Associate: I'm glad you asked. First...

Suddenly the person on the other end is cut off by a bunch of static. Russo sits up quickly and begins tapping on the phone.

Vince Russo: Hey. Hey! What is going on with this thing?

Vince leans back in his chair again, cupping his hand at the side of his mouth as he shouts to someone offscreen.

Vince Russo: Hey! Would it kill you to get me a phone that works properly? Don't you know who I am? I'M VINCE RUSSO!

Suddenly the static is replaced by the dial tone as Vince looks angrily in the direction of the phone and then sits up.

Vince Russo: Never mind, he hung up! I hope you're happy because I'm going to fire each and every one of you that's responsible for not ensuring everything I have at my disposal is anything less than perfect. I...

As Vince rants and rambles, suddenly he's cut off by a voice that comes over the speaker on the phone.

Voice on the other end: You aren't going to fire anyone, Vince.

The voice is unrecognizable as it appears that it's being altered by a device. Russo slams his fist on the desk.

Vince Russo: And what exactly are you going to do to stop me? Who are you?

Voice on the other end: A shorter answer would be to the question what aren't I going to do to stop you?

Vince Russo: Is that a threat?

Voice on the other end: You could call it that. Other acceptable words would be promise, guarantee, but I'm going to use one of your favorites, it's a swerve!

Vince Russo: What the hell are you talking about?

Suddenly Russo's associate cuts back in.

Russo's Associate: Nice to see you were actually listening. Book it yourself then, dick.

Vince Russo: Wait a second, I...

Vince's associate hangs up on him as he sits back in his chair looking puzzled.

Vince Russo: Who was that other caller?

As Vince ponders this, things return to the ring where it's time for the next match.

christy_hemme_slow_camera_pan_gif_by_opticgoo-d5av630.gif

Christy Hemme: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first accompanied to the ring by Johnny Curtis.. from... AMERICA!, weighing in at 243 pounds, Derrick Bateman!

uU6Gl.gif

Suddenly the crowd come to life as 'Born in The USA' hits the PA system!. Everyone seems rather confused until Derrick Bateman walks out from the back with Stars and Stripes Shorts on and stands triumphant on the stage with his fists in the air. Johnny Curtis comes out behind him, he looks Bateman up and down and shakes his head before he walks down the ramp ahead of Bateman. Bateman walks down the ramp and gets into the ring and begins to chant 'USA!, USA!' along with the crowd. Johnny Curtis continues on his way and sits down at the commentary table.

Dawson: Hello, Johnny, good to have you here with us.

Curtis: Yeah, it's always good to have me.

Regal: Oh, god.

Curtis: Shhhhh.

The crowd immediately begins to boo as the music of Matt Hardy Version 1 begins to play. After a few moments, Team Mattitude emerges. Hardy, along with Derrick Bateman's opponent, MFer Shannon Moore come out to thunderous jeers.

images

Moore slides into the ring and starts preparing for his match. Hardy, just like Curtis sits down at the commentary table.

Christy Hemme: And his opponent, being accompanied by Matt Hardy, from Cameron, North Carolina, weighing in at 202 pounds... Shannon Moore!

At ringside Regal and Dawson welcome Hardy.

Regal: Welcome, Matt.

Hardy: Thanks William, can we please skip the welcoming part and get straight to watching Shannon beat Bateman?

Curtis: We shall see about that, we shall see.

Hardy: What are you talking about? It's a done deal. Spoiler alert...Shannon wins.

Curtis: Goof...

Matt Hardy: A guy that's a part of a team called Modern Day Double Dragons calls me a goof? Alright.

Dawson: Gentlemen, stop it. We are here to watch a match!

Curtis: Whatever...

Hardy: Yeah...

Bateman_zps764cf060.jpg
Vs
Moore_zps04bb03cd.jpg

DING DING

The match begins and both men start walking in circles. Then they meet at the centre of the ring, ready to lock up but then Bateman suddenly turns around and starts chanting "USA! USA!" He stops after a while and then turns around.

Hardy: See, Bateman is afraid of Shannon because he knows he can beat him with both his hands tied behind his back and his eyes closed!

Curtis: Oh, come one now! Even you know that's not true! Derrick might not be one of the "bright ones" but he can get the job done.

Dawson: I think both are good wrestlers so lets not make predictions, alright?

Bateman and Moore finally get into it as they lock up in the collar-and-elbow tie-up. Bateman is able to overpower Moore and pushes him away. Moore flips over and quickly gets back to his feet. He runs right at Bateman and Bateman tries to knock him down with a clothesline but Moore ducks the attempt and when Bateman realises where Moore is and turns around, he gets dropkicked by Moore. Bateman grabs his chin and rolls out of the ring. Moore wants to go after him but the referee stops him from doing so and starts counting.

Bateman gets up on the apron and this time the referee doesn't stop Moore from going after him but Moore makes a mistake by not thinking twice about his move because Bateman ducks down and strikes Moore into his stomach with a shoulder strike. Moore doubles over and turns around, allowing Bateman to get back into the swing of things.

Regal: Smart move right there by Bateman.

Curtis: GO JOHHNY!

Hardy: Jeez. He does something smart once in a decade, no big deal.

Bateman sees Moore has his back turned so he decides to roll him up into a school boy. The referee quickly drops down and makes the cover.

ONE!...

TWO!...

KICK OUT!

Moore kicks out as quickly as possible and shoots right back up to his feet but Bateman is quicker with his reaction and rolls him up one more time.

ONE!...

TWO!...

KICK OUT!

Curtis: That's it! One more time!

Dawson:
Derrick Bateman is as quick as lightning!

Moore gets back to his feet and he already knows what to do. When he sees Bateman he tries to take him with with a clothesline but Bateman ducks down, grabs Moore from behind and nails him with a back suplex. Instead of going for the cover Bateman stands up and starts showing off in front of the fans who cheer their crazy favorite. The back suplex didn't do as much damage as Bateman hoped for. Moore slowly gets back to his feet and walks towards Bateman who's talking to some fans. He taps him on his shoulder and when Bateman turns around Moore quickly gets hold of him and sends his opponent over his head with a T-Bone Suplex.

Hardy: Where are Bateman's smart moves now, huh?

Curtis: I'll give you that one...

Regal: Well, Bateman made a rookie mistake when he turned his back on Moore.

Dawson: Moore would be an idiot if he wouldn't capitalize on that.

Hardy: As you can see, he's not an idiot unlike somebody...

Moore waits until Bateman starts getting back to his feet and when he's on one knee, Moore uses some of his athleticism and connects with a springboard legdrop. He goes for his first cover of the match.

ONE!...

TWO!...

KICK OUT!

Bateman gets his shoulder up and the match continues. Moore picks up Bateman and irish-whips him towards the ropes. Bateman, being stronger than Moore manages to pull off a reversal and Moore is the one who gets irish-whipped.

Curtis: Pure power right there! Go, my friend!

Hardy: Waaait for it...waaait for it....

Bateman tries to clothesline Moore but Moore ducks the attempt, bounces off the ropes and as he bounces back, he jumps up, puts his legs around Bateman's head and takes him down with a Head Scissors Takedown. Bateman however manages to get right back up to his feet but he panics because Moore's attack came out of nowhere. Bateman looks around the ring but the only thing he sees is Shannon Moore already charging at him and Bateman's reaction is late as Moore elevates himself in the air and nails Bateman with a Calf Kick. When Bateman falls down to the mat Moore quickly grabs his legs and lifts them up in the air. It looks like Moore is looking to stomp Bateman but he goes for a Feint Stomp Legdrop instead. Moore hooks Bateman's leg, going for the cover.

ONE!

TWO!

KICK OUT!

Moore once again picks Bateman up and irish-whips him to the corner. He goes over to the opposite corner and then charges at Bateman and goes for a corner dropkick but Bateman saves his own life and manages to nail Moore with a big boot that turns him inside-out. Bateman walks out of the corner and starts feeling it. Fans go crazy as they see Bateman is getting pumped. Meanwhile, Moore gets back to his feet and backs himself against the corner. When Bateman sees this he charges at Moore and nails him with a corner dropkick of his own. He then takes him out of the corner, grabs him by his neck and connects with a neckbreaker. Bateman goes for the cover.

Curtis: YES, GO FOR IT!

ONE!...

TWO!...

KICK OUT!

Bateman signs as he thought that Moore would have been down for the count. Bateman rises up and brings Moore to the corner again as he backs up a few paces, then advances towards Moore as he goes for yet another corner dropkick to Moore but Moore however grabs the legs of Bateman as he crashes to the mat. Moore then repositions himself as he goes for the catapult, then lauches Bateman towards the corner but Bateman jumps and lands onto the second set of ropes. Bateman then looks back as he jumps off the ropes and hits Moore with the crossbody! Bateman stands up as he poses to the crowd, then points to Matt Hardy as Hardy rises out of his seat.

Dawson: Would you sit back down Matt? We're trying to watch the match here!

Bateman nods to Matt and turns around to see Shannon Moore but Moore quickly charges at Bateman and connects with the Moorgasm! Hardy rips off his microphone as he's yelling into the ring as Moore runs up and climbs onto the top rope. Moore looks down as he stands back up and jumps for the Halo but Bateman moves out of the way just in time! Moore crashes to the mat then tries to get back to his feet but Bateman quickly runs off the ropes, then bounces back as he clothesline Moore out of the ring! Hardy rushes up to help his Mattitude follower up but Bateman runs towards them and jumps over the ropes with the Summersault Plancha! Bateman then throws Moore back inside the ring as he climbs onto the top rope as well, then patiently waits as Moore makes it to his feet as Bateman jumps off the turnbuckles and lands a diving clothesline onto Shannon Moore! Bateman then goes down as he goes for the cover.

ONE...

TWO...

KICKOUT!

Bateman sighs again as he looks at the crowd, then at Curtis, then to Moore as he gets back up. Batman lifts Moore to his feet as he kicks him in the midsection, then holds the tights as he lifts Moore over his head a northern lights suplex onto Moore! Bateman then twists around as he then locks in the front faced STO onto Shannon Moore!

Excellent form of the STO that is being conducted by this young lad. Brilliant!

Moore starts to cry out in pain as Bateman has that submission hold held in tight, but Moore still has quite a bit of stamina and is able to slip out of the STO from Bateman. Moore quickly gets onto his feet as Bateman tries to get up but Moore roundhouse kicks Bateman in the head. Bateman goes on all fours as Moore knocks him down with a foot shove to the face. Moore starts to mock Bateman as he keeps him at bay with the foot as Bateman struggle to get up. Hardy gets back onto his feet but instantly jumps onto the apron, bringing out a bunch of profanity to the downed Bateman.

Curtis: Oh screw this!

Curtis leaves the announcer's table as he pulls Hardy down onto the mat then starts wailing on Hardy with a series of fists. Curtis then grabs a hold of Hardy's head as he runs with him towards the steel steps and smashes his face onto the steps. Meanwhile Moore notices the action but focuses his attention to Bateman as he drags him to the center of the ring as he stomps him on the head several times, then drops a knee drop onto Bateman's head. Bateman rolls away as he's comforting his face but Moore approaches Bateman and goes to pick him up but Bateman nails an elbow onto Moore's gut. Moore goes on one knee as Bateman quickly grabs Moore by the head as he gets him into a headlock, then looks into the crowd as he quickly nails the Headlock Driver onto Shannon Moore! Bateman then drops to the ground as he goes for the cover.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Winner of this match: Derrick Bateman!

16573326.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMERCIAL TWO

BOnHd0VCMAASLpd.jpg:large

As Anarchy returns from commercial, we see Vince Russo on the couch watching what appears to be UWF Friday Night Smackdown with a drink in his hand and a remote in the other. He takes a drink and presses a button on the remote that pauses the program.

Vince Russo: Joel Gertner is the ring announcer? Why didn't I think of that?

Suddenly a knock is heard on the door.

Vince Russo: It's open!

The door opens and in comes a UPS man who stands next to the couch.

Delivery Man: Mr. Russo...

Russo whips around to face him, giving him a look up and down and then back up before standing up and walking over to him.

Vince Russo: A delivery driver, huh? That gives me an idea.

Delivery Man: Oh no, sir, I've never wrestled a match in my life.

Vince Russo: What's to learn? I can see it now, you and Homicide at Lockdown wrestling for the Ironman Championship.

Delivery Man: Isn't Triple H in that match?

Vince Russo: Yeah, but who honestly wants to see him stick his big nose in the limelight?

Delivery Man: Umm...I do.

Vince Russo: I bet you're from Texas too.

Delivery Man: Actually I am, sir.

Vince Russo: Get out of my sight.

Delivery Man: I'd be happy to once you sign this paper.

The deliveryman hands Russo a clipboard and a pen. Vince scribbles his signature down and hands both items back. The deliveryman hands him a box.

Vince Russo: What is this, anyway?

Delivery Man: I dunno, the only information I was given is who to bring it to and somethin' about it bein' from an anonymous fan of yours.

Vince Russo: A token of appreciation, eh?

The deliveryman leaves as Vince sits down on the couch with the box in his lap, a look of eagerness on his face as he opens the box. As soon as he does, he stands up quickly, throwing the box down as he flees the room. The camera cuts back over to the box, revealing the contents to be a bunch of scorpions. The crowd pops as things return to the ring where it's time for the next match.

Tony Dawson: It's time for Sheamus & Triple H to take on Umaga & Homicide!

William Regal: It should be a fantastic tag match, Umaga and Homicide have been quite impressive.

The bell sounds as Umaga and Triple H start off in the ring. Umaga paces himself straight at Triple H as both exchange punches instantly as the referee tries to pull back but is unable to. Triple H quickly makes work of Umaga as soon as he kicks him in the abdomen section. Triple H then throws a huge right hand as he then goes for another but Umaga blocks the punch as he quickly does an eye-rake. Umaga then rushes to the ropes as he springs back looking to use his chest as strength to take Triple H down to the mat but Umaga doesn't realise that Triple H has side-stepped to the side of the ropes and has springed back as well as he takes Umaga down with a flying knee strike.

William Regal: Umaga should have seen where Triple H was going instead of rushing to the ropes!

Triple H then looks at Umaga who's on the canvas looking straight up to the ceiling, Triple H then jumps up and connects with a knee drop as Triple H rolls and tags in Sheamus. Sheamus instantly grabs Umaga up to his feet as Sheamus throws a couple of punches, Sheamus then tries to Irish-whip Umaga but Umaga stays put. Sheamus tries once again but finds himself unable to as Umaga grabs Sheamus' arm and drags him before catching him in a bear-hug before lifting Sheamus up and sending him down to the canvas. Umaga looks for the pinfall.

Kick Out!

Umaga then gets to his feet as he looks at Homicide who's begging to be tagged in, Umaga tags in Homicide as Sheamus is up on one knee. Homicide charges at Sheamus and connects with a Shining Wizard. Homicide then goes to the corner turnbuckle as he goes up on the top rope as Triple H tries to distract him. Umaga drops down from the apron and goes after Triple H on the side, whilst the referee is looking at Triple H and Umaga, Sheamus gets up and hits the ropes as Homicide drops down in a seated position on the top rope. Sheamus then grabs Homicide and looks to set up for a super-plex but on the outside we see Umaga throwing Triple H into the steel steps. Umaga slides back into the ring as Homicide tries to fight off Sheamus, Umaga grabs Sheamus and does a huge uppercut as the referee tells Umaga to go back to his corner. With Umaga's work it's allowed Homicide to fight Sheamus off. Homicide leaps off with a huge dropkick as Sheamus goes down to the canvas. Homicide is down, Umaga gets back into the ring as the referee pushes Umaga back. Umaga is pretty pissed off at this point not knowing that Triple H is back up on his feet and has dragged Homicide out of the ring. Triple H grabs Homicide's left arm and flings it around the steel post before rolling him back into the ring. The referee turns around and sees Sheamus getting up on his feet, once Sheamus gets back up on his feet he looks for a clothesline but Homicide ducks and rolls before tagging Umaga once again. Triple H instantly tags Sheamus from behind as Umaga goes to attack Sheamus but Triple H quickly gets up onto the top rope as he leaps off the top rope and hits Umaga in the face with a knee strike. Umaga doesn't fall but becomes groggy!

Tony Dawson: How did that not take Umaga down?!

William Regal: I'm surprised too, it seems Umaga's ready for something though!

Triple H then clotheslines Umaga but Umaga doesn't move but instead roars at Triple H as Triple H bounces off the ropes and looks for another clothesline. Umaga doesn't even move but instead looks at Umaga once more and yells at him, Triple H is wondering what he has to do to take Umaga down now. Triple H bounces off the ropes once again but Umaga knees him in the abdomen section. Umaga then allows Triple H to take a couple steps towards him before Umaga shoves him towards the ropes as Triple H springs back as Umaga connects with a Samoan Drop! Umaga looks for the pinfall.

Sheamus breaks the pinfall!

Sheamus then goes back to his corner as Umaga rushes and looks to hit Sheamus, however Sheamus drops himself down from the apron as Homicide gets into the ring and attacks Triple H without his knowledge from behind which allows Triple H to drop to the mat. Homicide slides out of the ring as he goes back to his corner, Umaga turns around and looks to set up for the Samoan Spike. Umaga prepares himself but Sheamus rushes back into the ring and connects with a Brogue Kick as Umaga springs back as Homicide makes the blind tag.

Tony Dawson: Oh! What an attack from Sheamus, now Homicide's got the blind tag. Can he take Triple H down whilst he's not up?

Homicide rushes towards Triple H but realises Sheamus is still in the ring. Sheamus looks for a clothesline but Homicide ducks and delivers a huge German Suplex! Triple H gets to his feet as Homicide turns around only to eat a huge Spinebuster! Triple H gets amped up as the crowd is red-hot on their feet now, Triple H then looks to measure up as Umaga gets himself back into the ring but Triple H delivers a huge spinebuster on Umaga! Triple H then grabs Homicide and kicks him in the abdomen section as he prepares for the Pedigree but Homicide counters into Da Cop Killa but as Homicide is preparing for that Sheamus delivers another Brogue Kick as Homicide executes Da Cop Killa on Triple H as Homicide falls to the mat. Sheamus grabs Triple H and drags him towards his corner as Sheamus manages to tap Triple H on the shoulder to become the legal man. Unbeknownest to Sheamus, Umaga is already back up on his feet as he grabs Sheamus looking for a Samoan Drop but Sheamus instantly counters as Umaga charges but Sheamus manages to connect with a front powerslam! Sheamus then grabs Homicide and sets him up onto the top rope as Homicide is facing towards the audience, Sheamus then grabs Homicide's arms.

Tony Dawson: Sheamus looking for a Crucifix Powerbomb from here?

William Regal: I don't know, the last couple of minutes have been chaos needless to say!

Sheamus prepares himself for the Crucifix Powerbomb as Triple H is grabbing the ropes on the other side in order to get to his feet, Sheamus connects with the Crucifix Powerbomb at the same time Triple H charges at Umaga and sends him over the top rope. Sheamus then makes the pinfall on Homicide.

3!

Tony Dawson: What a crazy seven minute match that was!

William Regal: Lots of spots happening, Triple H & Sheamus are your winners... I really wonder if Triple H is alright after taking Da Cop Killa whilst Sheamus Brogue Kicked Homicide. That looked painful.

Tony Dawson: It sure did, but we'll go to commercial right now! Maybe we will get an update later, but I'm sure he'll be fine like always!

COMMERCIAL THREE

Rhyno_Logo_YT.jpg

Anarchy returns from commercial and Vince Russo is seen walking quickly down the hall of the backstage area. Suddenly he is stopped by Matt Striker.

Matt Striker: Mr. Russo...

Vince Russo: What do you want?

Matt Striker: Well sir, we've seen a lot of crazy things unfold tonight, and I just wanted to get your thoughts.

Vince Russo: You mean the untraceable phone call? The box of scorpions? My thoughts are this: I'm going to find out who's playing these tricks on me, and...do you think this is a joke?

Matt Striker: Not at all, sir. I didn't realize I was...

Vince Russo: Oh you didn't realize, did you? So you woke up this morning with the face paint and leather trenchcoat on I'm assuming!

Matt looks down and examines himself then looks at Russo with bewilderment.

Matt Striker: With all due respect, Mr. Russo, I don't know what you're talking about. I'm wearing a suit and tie, no face paint, standing here holding a...

Russo slaps the microphone out of his hand.

Vince Russo: Holding a big, black bat. I'm telling you like I told all of them, Sting is never, ever, EVER coming back!

Matt bends down to pick up his microphone as Russo charges at him, pinning him against the wall.

Vince Russo: NEVER!

Russo unhands Striker and frantically walks offscreen as the camera pans back to the ring where it's time for the next match.

Christy Hemme: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is the main event of the evening. Introducing first...

[video=youtube;4XsorUGTaq0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4XsorUGTaq0[/video]

There is a huge mix reaction from the crowd following, CM Punk's music being played. CM Punk comes out from the back with the International Title over his shoulder and has a smirk on his face. CM Punk stops before continuing to head down to the ring and lays down the title, drops to his right knee and then shouts out "IT'S CLUBBERING TIME"

CM Punk then picks up the title and proceeds to head to the ring as he shows off his new possession. As, CM Punk approaches the ring, he gets onto the apron and climbs to the middle turnbuckle and hoists the International Title over his head which prompts a few more fans to boo him rather than cheer for him

Christy Hemme: From Chicago Illinois, he is the UWF International Heavyweight Champion, CM Punk!

'I'M HERE TO SHOW THE WORLD'

Wc0qc4A.gif

Dolph Ziggler’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd bursts in thunderous boos. After the drums kicks in, Ziggler makes his way out onto the stage. Ziggler, as cocky as he can be, struts over to the end of the stage as he does his signature spin, with his back now facing the cameras. Ziggler shakes his hips, as he faces the cameras once again, with a smug look on his face. Ziggler continues his entrance down the ramp, as he soaks in the boos and insults from the fans. Ziggler screams out statements, saying how damn good he is, which the fans respond with louder boo’s. Ziggler makes his way past the ramp, as he walks over to the side of the ring. Ziggler slides on the apron, as he goes to enter the ring, before stopping and sitting on the middle rope, staring at the fans - chuckling. Ziggler enters the ring as he jumps on the middle turnbuckle, soaking in the fan’s boos once again, with a smirk across his face. Ziggler hops off the turnbuckle and prepares for his match.

Christy Hemme: Introducing first, from Hollywood, Florida, weighing in at 225 pounds, he is 'The Show Off' Dolph Ziggler!

Anardz_zpsabdf71d7.jpg
Vs.
PunkAn_zps6dbda7f7.jpg

Ding Ding Ding!

The bell rings and the Champion and one of his challengers at Lockdown tie up in the center of the ring. Ziggler drives the Champion into the ropes but Punk counters by spinning 180 off the spot and turning the tie up into a roll up! The Roll up doesn’t even get a one count as Ziggler immediately kicks out but opens the door for Punk to get up and place Ziggler into a headlock, before bringing Ziggler to his feet and headlock takedowning him into another pinning predicament.

1…

Ziggler kicks out!

As Punk gets to his feet Ziggler grabs Punk’s foot and brings him down to the mat, Punk rolls onto his stomach and this time it is Ziggler who grabs the Champion and attempts to lock in a reverse headlock, but instead rolls Punk over into a pinning predicament.

1…

Punk kicks out!

Dawson:
Great technical wrestling from both Superstars here in the early going, both getting pinfall predicaments in very different ways.

Regal:
Ah two men after my own heart!

Both men get to their feet and Ziggler calls for a tie up from the Champion and the Champion agrees, only to show his true colors for as Ziggler goes for the tie up Punk manages to roll Ziggler up for the second time.

1…

2…

Ziggler kicks out!

Punk smiles as he and Ziggler get to their feet again. Ziggler wants another one and Punk shrugs in agreement only for once Ziggler ties up Punk brings his elbow into the chest of Ziggler before delivering hard shots to the gut of the Show Off before picking up Ziggler and dropping him to the mat with a backbreaker!

1…

2…

Ziggler kicks out!

Regal:
The World Champion showing grit and determination by taking it to Ziggler in a way that makes things very difficult for young Ziggler.

Dawson:
The Champion showing why he is indeed the champion here tonight in the early going but don’t count out Ziggler yet.

Punk brings Ziggler to his feet but Ziggler out of desperation rams Punk back first into the corner and feeling that said desperation Ziggler begins driving his shoulder into Punk’s midsection and once done with that begins driving big right hands into Punk’s skull. With the Champion at last on the ropes, Ziggler brings Punk to the middle of the ring and nails him with a big right hand knocking Punk down to the mat. Ziggler goes for the cover.

1…

2…

Punk kicks out!

He may have kicked out but Ziggler is not going to let that stop him now as he immediately gets up and begins kicking Punk in the head and shoulders whatever it appears is vulnerable on the World Champion. Punk manages to roll to the center of the ring but Ziggler picks him up moments before bringing him right back down to the mat with a neckbreaker! Ziggler shoots up and drives an elbow into Punk’s heart for good measure before going for the cover.

1…

Punk kicks out surprising Ziggler!

Dawson:
Wow I would have thought after that neckbreaker Ziggler would have at least gotten a 2 count but Punk showing resiliency there.

Ziggler brings Punk to his feet and sends him shooting off the ropes, this is a mistake however as Punk just unleashes his shoulder right into Ziggler knocking the show off down. Punk goes off the ropes looking to build momentum but is stunned when Ziggler shoots right up and connects with the flapjack onto the unprepared Champion who lands on his chin. The crowd is impressed giving some unusual cheers towards Ziggler. Ziggler begins kicking away again on Punk hoping to wear the Champion down. Ziggler brings Punk up to his feet and for a second time connects with the neckbreaker!

1…

2…

Punk kicks out!

Regal:
How does that saying go Tony? Insanity is trying the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

Dawson:
Well at least he got a 2 count that time William.

Ziggler is furious at this point screaming at the top of his lunges before leaping in the air and delivering a elbow drop from several feet in the air. The wind has to be taken out of Punk as Ziggler goes for the cover.

1…

The Champion again kicks out!

Dawson:
And they say only John Cena has the 5 moves of Doom. You’d think they were the same person here tonight.

Punk sits up and this is exactly what Ziggler was hoping Punk would do. Ziggler takes his elbows and drives them into the skull of Punk as the fans are surprisingly behind Ziggler in this match up. Ziggler than transforms the move into a sleeper hold which gets the crowd fired up!

Regal:
Oh this is not good for the Champion Punk, Ziggler has put away many men with that sleeper hold my good friend.

Ziggler tries to get Punk down but the Champion isn’t going to go down like this instead he begins fighting to his feet much to the chagrin of the sold out crowd that has been waiting forever it feels like for this match. Punk gets to a vertical basis and without any other option steps right onto Ziggler’s foot. Two shots to the head later and Ziggler is staggered on his feet. Punk immediately pulls Ziggler up onto his shoulders looking for the GTS which get a lot of boos, but Ziggler manages to slide off to cheers from the sold out crowd. Ziggler goes to whip Punk but Punk counters into an arm drag that knocks Ziggler to the ground. Without even breaking a sweat Punk manages to lock on the Anaconda Vise and the crowd roars into boos.

Dawson:
The Anaconda Vise from out of nowhere! Ziggler has to be careful here or else.

Ziggler begins fighting as hard as he can to get out of the hold and begins squirming as best he can, but the Champion is just too much for him and Ziggler has no choice, realizing he needs to live to fight on Sunday and the Show Off taps out!

Here is Your Winner as a result of Submission: The UWF International Champion: CM PUNK!

The crowd begin booing loudly as Punk gets up with a smile on his face knowing he just beat his potentially biggest threat at the PPV on Sunday. Punk demands the official to hand him the belt and snatches it out of the officials hand before shoving him out of the ring.

Regal:
Punk didn’t even need that mysterious masked man to help him out tonight, I fear we here at Anarchy are in for another very long Punk reign.

Dawson:
Punk just made Ziggler tap out and… HEY!

Punk has completely forgotten about Ziggler who has gotten up and as quick as a hiccup Ziggler is able to bring Punk down to the mat with the Zig Zag! The crowd explode into a mixed reaction as Ziggler throws his hands through the air frustrated with himself.

Dawson:
Perhaps we spoke too soon. It looks like Ziggler tapped out because he realized how much more important Lockdown will be for the show off than any victory here tonight would have achieved.

Regal:
Young Master Ziggler is indeed telling CM Punk he is indeed a threat!

As UWF Anarchy heads to its final commercial break the last image we see is of Ziggler holding up the International Championship.

COMMERCIAL FOUR

hqdefault.jpg

Save_UWF

[video=youtube;AaRlmQSQxH8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaRlmQSQxH8[/video]

The crowd begins to boo loudly as Vince Russo's entrance music begins to play over the PA system. The hated man himself appears before them but lacking the arrogance that he usually carries himself as he looks around nervously as he makes his way down the ramp and enters the ring. As he gets to his feet, he motions for them to cut his music, and gets his wish.

Vince Russo: Look, Sting, I know you're angry about what we did to you. You're angry that you're working for me again, you're angry that Seth Rollins put a beating on not only you but Kane as well, you're angry that you never got your hands on Raven and Stone Cold. Now I see that doing this was poking a hornet's nest with a golf club, which sounds like a great idea for a future main event, but now's not the time to map that out. I know you're in the building so why don't you come down here so face-to-face, man-to-man, I can shake your hand and apologize?

The crowd boos the cowardly pleading that Russo's doing and wait in anticipation for the "Icon" to answer the plea. Instead...

[video=youtube;ADBo0s4CbvM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADBo0s4CbvM[/video]

"The Trooper" by Iron Maiden begins to play as Seth Rollins comes walking quickly down the ramp, his Money in the Bank briefcase in one hand and a microphone in the other as he slides into the ring. His music cuts out upon his demand as Seth addresses Vince.

Seth Rollins: Vince, I'm right there with you, we are on the exact same page. This whole thing with Sting, it's gotta stop. Did you see what happened last week? A complete travesty. We don't even know where that old bastard is! I'm getting sick and tired of Sting trying to screw me out of my matches. I am Mr. Money in the Bank and I promise you once I am champion... That old bastard is going to try take it off me. But I'm going to teach that idiot a lesson, it's complete injustice for everything he has done. Since Purveyors of Poison... Since...

Suddenly Seth's microphone cuts out as the crowd pops for this, and the airwaves are soon filled with a familiar voice as Sting walks out onto the stage.

Sting: Since you're done talking, I believe I'll add my two cents.

The crowd absolutely erupts as Sting makes his way down the ramp and enters the ring.

Sting: I'm not a betting man, Vince, but if I was I'd be making a lot of money because my gamble would that you're a little unhinged right now. Why so nervous, Vince? I'll tell you why, because you've hit the nail on the head, I'm angry. And I'm not a man that gets angry often, the negative things that happen to me from time to time make me determined and focused, they motivate me, but they don't anger me. But this situation, I'm angry. The microphone is practically shaking in my hand. So here's how this is going to go down, Vinnie, there's going to be a match at Lockdown between myself and Seth. You can pick the stipulation because I'm going to lay out the conditions. If Seth wins, I will leave Anarchy forever.

The crowd boos as Seth grins from ear-to-ear about this.

Seth Rollins: And if you win?

Sting turns to him.

Sting: Shh, the adults are talking.

The crowd pops as Sting turns his attention back to Russo.

Vince Russo: He had a point. What if you win?

Sting: Well I guess we'll just have to wait until after Lockdown to find that out, now won't we?

Vince goes to respond but Rollins cuts him off.

Seth Rollins: Your cockiness is going to get you killed, old man.

Sting: And why is that?

Vince Russo: Because your match at Lockdown is going to be a Triple Cage match!

The crowd gives a mixed reaction to this as Vince and Seth are laughing hysterically. Seth swings at Sting with his briefcase but Sting blocks it with his bat, kicking Seth in the abdomen and bringing him to the mat with a DDT. Russo makes a run at Sting but the "Icon" clobbers him with his bat. Sting grabs the Money in the Bank briefcase and raises it above his head posing with it as Anarchy fades to black.

CREDITS
Ziggler vs. Punk- SBS
Tyson Kidd vs. Al Snow- Blizzard
Sheamus/HHH vs. Homicide/Umaga, Rollins part of main event segment- Andrew
Derrick Bateman vs. Shannon Moore- Chriss & natlav
Everything else- Chris Dresden

CONFIRMED FOR LOCKDOWN

Triple Cage Match
Sting vs. Seth Rollins​

Last edited:

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: UWF Anarchy July 3rd, 2013 Edition

Thank you Dresden an awesome job indeed. Want to aplogize to Slim for not posting. The reason being is I have been going through a job transfer and other personal stuff so thank you though you guys are awesome good job Dresden and everyone who helped out

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Its all good man. Things happen.

But the show was still good. late or not... shoot forget that... Russo cleared that up in epic Russo fashion :p But that was a good show man. Delivered. Too bad I lost ... grrrrr. Heh.

Killz

Reaction score

This was a quality show! I love this Russo character because it's holding the show together and giving a running theme to everything, awesome. The TT'ing around UWF has been slow so match quality was decent taking that into account. Now to head on to the PPV section and finally get to it, been a hell of a couple of weeks.

Thanks for stepping up Dredddd. And of course the rest of the guys who wrote a match. Love.

Last edited:

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

I got excited when I saw Dresdon had put up the show and I thought he would write another one of my matches but even though that wasnt the case, I still got a great match. I wish someone would have said you needed promos because I had sent one to Sam. Anyways Russo has become quite the compelling character. What's a triple cage match? Is it that one match in Ready to Rumble? We've seen Sting dive off of cages before so what will we be in store for this time? Sting will probably kill himself lol. It's great to see so many names come together to help get the show up. Hopefully we all stay united and keep all three brands standing strong.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Wednesday Night Anarchy 7/24/13 Edition Preview!

AnarchyBannerNew_zps4bf2bb78.png

After a hard-hitting and action packed Lockdown pay-per-view, Anarchy is ready to begin the road to Summerslam with a tournament to determine the number one contender to Homicide's Ironman Championship, the fallout from Umaga retaining his Extreme Championship and Fandango becoming the new International Champion, as well as Sting surviving a brutal Triple Cage match.

TriplHAn_zps1d8fe9a6.jpg
VS.
TysonK_zpsca2b827a.jpg

In our opening contest of the night and first match of the tournament, the man that failed to capture the Ironman Championship will take on one of Anarchy's rising stars when the "Cerebral Assassin" Triple H takes on the "Crown Prince of Anarchy" Tyson Kidd. When the last student of the Hart Dungeon takes on the master of the Pedigree, will the "Game" be on his way to another shot at the gold that eluded him, or will it be Natalya's main squeeze that advances?

Anardz_zpsabdf71d7.jpg
VS.
Matt_zpsb60a2708.jpg

In the second match of the tournament, two of the men that failed to become the International Champion at Lockdown will have a shot at a different kind of gold when the "Sensei of Mattitude" Matt Hardy takes on the "Show Off" Dolph Ziggler. When these two men clash again just ten days after the brutal Fatal Four Way Cage match, will it be the innovator of Version One that takes the first step towards contendership or the "Natural"?

BullyAnar_zps51b8db59.jpg
VS.
Rollins_zpsb7ae91ec.jpg

In match three of the tournament, Bully Ray makes his highly anticipated return to Anarchy as he looks to crack skulls in the same manner that took him to championship gold during his NXT tenure. His opponent is no slouch though as ten days after a carnage heavy Triple Cage match, the Anarchy Money in the Bank holder Seth Rollins rises to the challenge. When the former Dudley and the former Tyler Black put up their dukes, will Bully make his return count with an immediate victory or will the scorned Seth make him suffer a "Total Blackout"?

Saturn_zps86fcd9a9.jpg
VS.
RhinoAnar_zpsa9a269a5.jpg

In the final match of the tournament, another man makes his highly anticipated return as the former International Champion is back and on the warpath, but he'll have to go through the other half of MopHead who is making his debut as Rhino and Perry Saturn do battle. When the "War Machine" collides with the Mop enthusiast, will it be a gory return or is Perry set to send the big man into orbit?

Homicide_zps9f9c9641.jpg
VS.
StingAnar_zpsfc1acf29.jpg

Vince Russo is allowing no rest for the "Icon", especially since Seth Rollins, his right hand man, is scheduled on the card. And what better opponent to rough up the face painted hero than the new and first ever Ironman Champion Homicide? When these two men go head-to-head, will it be Sting that prevails or the Latin American Loco that makes a powerful statement?

Curtis_zpsb2c6aaca.jpg
VS.
umagaanar_zps62221870.jpg

And in our main event, the seemingly unstoppable Extreme Champion and the new International Champion are on a collision course as we will see the "Samoan Bulldozer" Umaga and the smooth moving Fandango slug it out. When the master of dance and the calamity causing carnivore occupy the same squared circle, will it be the tenured titleholder that stands tall in the end or the man newest to the gold?

PROMOS

CMPunkAnar_zps860ee3d9.jpg

CM Punk will address the loss of his International Championship, the reveal of Roman Reigns as the masked assailant, the return of Rhino, and what the future holds as it pertains to all of it.

RhinoAnar_zpsa9a269a5.jpg

The "War Machine" is back and has a lot to get off of his chest.

Homicide_zps9f9c9641.jpg

Homicide and Hernandez will address the "Notorious 187" bringing the Ironman Championship to L.A.X.

umagaanar_zps62221870.jpg

Umaga and Trish have something to say regarding their future on Anarchy.

StingAnar_zpsfc1acf29.jpg

"The Icon" promises to reveal what he gained from winning the Triple Cage match at Lockdown.

ANYONE ELSE

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: Wednesday Night Anarchy 7/24/13 Edition Preview!

He double hockey sticks this show is huge. Omg this is gonna be a great show. Is this a Anarchy supershow, because it has the right to call it so with the amount we got going on here. This is gonna be a good oen. Facing Dresdens Sting is going be hella fun.

Killz

Reaction score

Is Tyson one of our new sign-ups? Looking forward to the match! I'll be trying to get back to winning ways so that Hunter doesn't falter here so I'll write something meaty to work with.

The rest of the card is STACKED, huge show.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
UWF Anarchy 7/24/13: Homicide vs Sting

[video=youtube;QpEBZRrdD4Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpEBZRrdD4Y[/video]

The gun shots are heard through out the arena as the fans begin to boo as LAX is shown coming to the ring. Konan comes out first with the Mexican flag draped over his shoulder, and out comes big Hernandez as he looks on and he waits when all of a sudden the Ironman Champion Homicide makes his way out showing off the Ironman title

images

LAX goes and they make there way down the ring as they come into the ring..Konan gets handed a mic and he goes onto speak as the fans boo as Konan goes on to speak

Konan: Holadey.... Holadey... For anyone who thought LAX was not serious about ending the gringo hold in lucha libre you're dead wrong. The Ambassadors of violence are here, and we are here to stay in the UWF. Though I am here as a motivator for all these men. People know who the real champ is. This man represented the Latino nation so well that he beat one of the strongest Gringo's in the damn world he is none other then the Ironman of the UWF.... The IRONMAN CHAMPION THE NOTORIOUS 187 HOMICIDE!

Fans boo as Konan goes and hugs Homicide. Homicide hugs back, and before he speaks he hugs Hernandez, Konan goes and hugs Hernandez as well. Homicide speaks on the microphone

Homicide: This is only the beggining here in the UWF. Ya see you gringos should be consider yourselfs lucky that my boys didn't injure Triple H. We just kicked his ass well enough so that way I can win this baby. This win was for all my amigos, and familia, and most importantly for us the latino american xchange. Now this Wednesday I know there is a lttle tournament going on, and I find it flattering that they will have to go through the trouble to find someone that will just end up ultimately getting there ass whooped by me in the end of it all, but right now the tournament is not on my mind. Oh no, what is on my mind is my next opponent.

This Wednesday I will be taking on the Icon Sting in a e'mano, e'mano match up, and in all honesty you gringos are probably like you should be afraid of the Stinger. He knows how to play mind games, and he is one tough S.O.B, he is a legend in lucha libre. Too me Sting is not a legend in lucha libre. A legend is La Parka, Mil Mascaras, Chavo Sr., and Rey Mysterio sr. Men who paved the way for Latino's like me to be able to break out in this tough sport. That is a legend, no to me Sting is just a man who puts on make up because he himself is even ashamed of his own skin color.

Fans boo as Homicide goes on to speak

Homicide: He wants to hide his face with the paint because he is ashamed of all you gringos, but all of you are blind to reality. You think Sting is proud to represent you? He isn't he is ashamed, but none the less these people Sting somehow still view you as a legend. They still idol, and worship who you are, and that is why you're just another man who will have to suffer our violence. These people will understand what we are all about. Even if it is at the cost of your own suffering. Although maybe I should be sending a gift card to Seth Rollin for beating you up a bit, and helping me out. Cause Sting you may think I am hurting after my 45 minute war, but I am not Sting. I feel just fine. Why because I am loco son. You like to sometimes act Loco, but ese let me tell you don't even know what Loco is. So your mind games won't work on me not one bit, but Sting I feel I have talked enough for you in your language so why don't you come down from your nest and approach your unfortunate task you have to deal with on Anarchy.

Fans boo as Homicide smiles, and raises his title up high. Konan, and Henernandez raise some gange signs as the fans await for Sting to arrive

Last edited:

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

heh come on Fandango.... we gonna dance through Anarchy... Umaga gonna show you a few moves as well... with the final one being the Samoan Spike :D

But this card is stacked. Anarchy SuperShow... WHAT WHAT!

Blizzard

Reaction score

Hardy again? This is like the third time Ziggler and Hardy have been in the ring together. It's becoming like Kofi and Ziggler in WWE haha. Not complaining as I always have fun TT'ing with Hoov, good luck buddy. This definitely looks like a Anarchy SuperShow, looking forward to the crazy result because I know every match will deliver.

Status
Not open for further replies.