UWF - Anarchy Roster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
UWF Anarchy Champion vs Champion Fandango vs Umaga

[video=youtube;OzMURyGo_9s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzMURyGo_9s[/video]

The fans are on their feet for their new International Champion, Fandango. The whole getup from Summerslam is on the stage as another unknown woman comes through the tassels hanging from the personalized titantron. She dances in place for awhile before motioning her arm to behind her and Fandango comes burst out of the tassels.

The crowd explodes for Fandango as he dances around on stage for awhile with his dancing partner. After awhile, Derrick Bateman and Maxine come out as well. Maxine has a jealous look on her face but Derrick is very happy for his best friend. Fandango keeps dancing down the ramp with Derrick and Maxine following slowly behind. Derrick rushes to grab a mic for Fandango as Maxine pulls the second top down for Fandango to enter the ring. No giant candle light set up for tonight. Derrick hands Fandango the mic and he begins to speak.

Fandango
I love to say I told you so because...I'm always right. I told you so.

The fans burst into cheers.

Everyone underestimated me and what happened? I won. Why anyone wouldn't take me seriously is beyond me. Look at me. I'm a physical specimen. I'm a real man. Only real men can wear what I wear and dance like I dance. I don't need 200 extra pounds of fat to do my business for me. Far too long have I lied dormant inside Johnny Curtis but now I am free and I'm here to stay.

Derrick Bateman looks a little worried about that last statement but he still claps for Fandango nonetheless.

Russo may not like me because he's an idiot but he can not deny my talent which is why I was put into this match in the first place. Fandango equals money. Why he wants to hurt me is beyond me. He put me in this match with this ravaging beast in hopes to injure me. He thinks I can't stop a monster. Fandango's dance moves can dazzle anyone. Even a monster. Fandango's dance moves are a monster in their own right. Umaga won't even be able to touch me. People think brute strength wins matches. That is not true. I'm not the strongest but I am the smartest. I am the most agile. All it takes is a swivel of the hips to gain the pinning momentum and that is my specialty.

Fandango starts slowly motioning his hips and Maxine is loving it.

You see that. That's all Fandango needs to win this match. This dumb savage beast they put me in the ring with will defeat himself with his own reckless behavior. Fandango heard what you did last night. You dismantled Sheamus. Big whoop. I beat three other men on my own. I would have won earlier then I did had Roman Reigns not interfered for whatever stupid reason he has but Fandango need not worry about these remedial things because at the end of the day, Fandango always knew he would win. The entire world knew Fandango would win. Just like they know who will win next Wednesday.

The crowd cheers on their new International Champion, Fandango.

After Anarchy, people will be saying the same thing they said 80 years ago... It was beauty that killed the beast.

Fandango has a very wide grin on his face as he poses flamboyantly.

OOC: Alright Slim let's spit these short quick TT's out and go at least 5-5

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: Wednesday Night Anarchy 7/24/13 Edition Preview!

Well fuck, after facing Dod & Dresden at the PPV I'm now facing Jay Lesnar.

Fucking hell, since when did I get thrown into the mix to face the top dogs?! This is going to be a tough test but it's going to be fun!

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

I'm guessing since you won the Anarchy MITB. lol

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

I'm guessing since you won the Anarchy MITB. lol

That I did, but it's a good challenge for me win or lose because it helps me push myself to another level.

SBS

Reaction score

That I did, but it's a good challenge for me win or lose because it helps me push myself to another level.

Seriously, who are you and what have you done with Andrew :p. Seriously bro if they didn't think you could handle it you wouldn't be there bud. Keep up the good work.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Anarchy: Seth Rollins vs. Bully Ray

'A Day To Remember - 1958' begins playing and a few people in the crowd begins cheering because it sounds a lot like his first UWF theme song, Rollins is yet to come out as the lyrics then play as the lights are out in the building;

'You've sunk lower than I've ever seen,
and even though you deserve this,
I tried to catch your fall,
I've grown tired of your childish threats,
Know that I'll never run for anything'

The song continues on for a bit, but a grey dim hovers over the building, we then see Seth Rollins.

tumblr_miw3sg5Yke1rby2vco1_500.gif

OOC: Ignore the other two.

Seth Rollins:

Last night... What in the world were these delusional people thinking? I could have died thanks to Sting! After my arrival, I was brutally attacked as I was making my way to the ring. But no, I had to fly out of a parachute didn't I? My life was on the line and what's worst is that I thought for a split second that I wouldn't have had a parachute to land safely! Sting is nothing more than an old senile man! You're nothing more than a pathetic human being. If Vince had of known better he would have fired Sting by now and Sting, you may have beaten me last night. But it was nothing more than a fluke! But I'm glad Vince Russo is still around because I'll be making damn sure he hears this, I am not finished! It infuritates me knowing what happened last night, I have yet to sleep! Sting, this is all your doing, this is you trying to kill me! Death is upon us, I came close to death, I came an inch away from no longer being here. But here I am, standing... You're damn right I'm sore, every part of my damn body is aching. Now, everyone seems to forget even though I lost, I still hold this money in the bank briefcase! What's funny about it is I'm competing against the top dogs, I'm the biggest target. What doesn't kill me makes me stronger and you Sting... You made me stronger. You're just as lucky you're not back in the ring with me tonight because I'd hunt you down like the predator that I am. But this week is no different, every week is going to be the same. The fact I hold the briefcase... When I cash it in, nobody will see it coming, NOBODY! Patience is a strong trait, but with you Sting... I'm very impatient because I want my hands on you. This isn't over until I have exported you out of Anarchy forever. This is just the beginning. This is just the beginning of everything, the last time I lost prior to Lockdown. I was superior, I was unstoppable. Sure I'm bound to get wins and losses but after last night... After my life was at a complete risk... Things are about to get more dangerous. Maybe those head-bumps I've suffered has just made me more sickening, more disturbed, more deranged! You cut my prestigious hair for God's sake! My entire look! Everything about me... is no longer there. It's just pure emptiness, this briefcase is the only thing I've got kept to my name. But this isn't going to stop me at all, my hair will grow back eventually... but my mind. My mind will not change, my fury will light up like never before!

As for you Bully Ray, you came here the first time put on a performance then you pissed off for quite some time and now you want to prance back here? Do you realise the entire landscape of this brand has changed since you've been gone? No. I don't think you do. You're nothing more than a has-been, much like Sting. All these old washed-up wrestlers trying to come back and make a name for themselves and it's quite unfortunate that everyone is still stuck in the SETH ROLLINS ERA! This briefcase signifies everything, the power that is justiced in my hands. I can do whatever the hell I want and even if Sting almost killed me, I still stand here! I still stand here with that power! So Sting, Bully Ray and every other pansy out backstage. You've seen nothing yet, you have yet to witness how dangerous I am. Sting saw a preview, but dangerous is just another word. All you people are puppets who enjoy such joy from people almost dying, but what if that was your family member? With their life in danger? You'd be scared wouldn't you? It's time that your heroes are no longer seen, it's time that a Villian rises and does something about it. The job will be completed now, the job will be done because I say so! As for you Bully Ray, I know you're going to try copy me and call these people puppets but these people will crawl you back into their posse. So go ahead and join them, I don't need anybody. I don't need a posse, I don't need puppets. All I need is myself. I am the HERO... But I am the HERO THAT WILL SURVIVE!

Rollins goes to continue but he is cut off..

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Anarchy Champion vs Champion Fandango vs Umaga

[video=youtube;yKJ2GIiBNuI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKJ2GIiBNuI[/video]

”Throw it Up” starts to play as Trish makes her appearance on the stage much to the dislike of the crowd as she proudly shows off her title belt.

She continues her way down the ramp as the fans are just hating on her as much as they can but no matter what… it doesn’t effect a champion like Trish. She gets in the ring as the spotlight shines bright on her and she takes center ring and bows.

She pulls her mic out as the lights turn back on and she is ready to deliver as only she can.

The longest reigning champion in UWF history Trish Stratus:
Low and behold it is the dancing fool himself Fandango. Oh by the way… I want tickets to this movie coming up but don’t charge me that extra fee aight? But really… congrats Fandingo on your win. All that means is for now on… the world champion will always be looked upon as a joke compared to my monster Umaga. Because in case you have forgotten… in a two on three handicap match me and my monster beat you, your partner Batman, and Wonder Woman. And now you are all alone to deal with my monster. Someone that I’ve told time and time again would dominate.

He was forced to fight Taz and now Taz is all layed up in a hospital. He was forced to face off against Sheamus and now Sheamus got the bed next to him. All I want is a chance for my monster to take on the world champion to prove that he doesn’t need to be kept where he is but instead it is time for him to move up. Time for him to be bigger, be better, and get what he rightfully deserves. He has already defeated CM Punk before you even came close to entering a match with him. He defeated Sting. He has beaten everyone that matters.

You think that you can win because you’re not all strength but you have the smarts. Boy you are looking at the best manager in wrestling history. I have lead The Rock to a hall of fame career. Leading Edge to a hall of fame career and taking Umaga to the Hall of Fame as well. The brains are all here. He is all the muscle. You put us together and there is nobody that can stand against us. Let alone you… you Disco Inferno reject.

So just know when Umaga wins… just know… unless you have my kind of beauty… you will always be the beast and the stronger the beast… the better the chance he has at winning and you… you have no chance. Champion vs. Champion… and my champion is going to dominate… I’ve been telling them my monster needed a break and they finally listened because… they gave us you.

Trish starts laughing as she lowers her mic.

Blizzard

Reaction score
Ziggler vs. Hardy

[video=youtube;iZvkG5a1M18]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZvkG5a1M18[/video]

Dolph Ziggler’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd bursts in thunderous boo’s. After the drums kicks in, Ziggler makes his way out onto the stage. Ziggler, as cocky as he can be, struts over to the end of the stage as he does his signature spin, with his back now facing the cameras. Ziggler shakes his hips, as he faces the cameras once again, screaming out ‘how damn good am I?!’. Ziggler continues his entrance down the ramp, as he soaks in the boos and insults from the fans. Ziggler makes his way past the ramp, as he walks over to the side of the ring. Ziggler slides on the apron, as he goes to enter the ring, before stopping and sitting on the middle rope, staring at the fans. Ziggler enters the ring as he jumps on the middle turnbuckle, soaking in the fan’s boos once again, with a smirk across his face. Ziggler hops off the turnbuckle, as he grabs a microphone, before speaking.

242hohx.jpg

Dolph Ziggler: Thank you, thank you… He raises a hand like he’s trying to get the people to quiet down, mocking the non-stop boo’s from the fans. Don’t make me resort to saying ‘excuse me’, I don’t want my former manager Vickie Guerrero coming after me for gimmick infringement. I get enough of that from Punk. Ziggler grins again, while the boos quiet down. Ziggler takes full advantage of the decline in volume. It’s always fantastic to be made to feel so welcome in a new city. Really. But it’s nothing that I didn’t expect. Whether it’s Los Angeles, or New York, or Chicago, or Philadelphia, or anywhere else that I grace with my presence? I expect to hear the boos from all of you people. I expect to be treated with disrespect when I should be treated with respect! I come out here every night stealing the show, and no one steals the show quite like me might I say, and yet I continue to be booed. I deserve to be cheered! I deserve a standing applause! Do you people understand me? Let’s practice, everyone stand up on your feet, and clap for perfection!

Ziggler closes his eyes, as he outstretches his arms in a cocky manner, awaiting for the applause to begin. Instead, we get boos, as expected.

Dolph Ziggler: Uh, yeah, we’ll work on that. So, uh, big news. As the sharper eyed might’ve noticed, you’re not looking at the International champion. No, somehow, someway, Fandango managed to overcome all odds and win the International championship. A lot of shenanigans happened during the match, that man-beast Rhino made his return, which no one cared about by the way, we finally found out who the masked attacker is, and Dolph Ziggler… lost. The fans exploded in cheers, as Ziggler shook his head in disgust, continuing. That’s fine and dandy, because I’m like a shark, always moving forward! And now that I’m no longer responsible for making the International championship scene worth watching for once, because let’s face the facts, when CM Punk was champion, did anyone really care? Don’t even answer that people, because I know the answer. No way, now I can give my attention to something that most definitely needs polishing, the Ironman championship. What’s up with Russo and his fetish for his championships to start with the letter I? Whatevs.

We can hear laughter coming from the fans, and Dolph stared at them, with a disgusted look on his face, ignoring it.

Dolph Ziggler: As I was saying, I’m involved in this Ironman championship tournament, where the winner goes on to face the champion Homicide. With that being said, my opponent in the first round of this said tournament, is none other than Matt Hardy! The fans erupt in boos at the mention of Hardy, Ziggler nods his head, as a ‘HARDY SUCKS!’ chant begins throughout the arena. Yes, yes, Matt Hardy certainly does suck. That’s another tale for another day though, aka whenever he decides to take some dirty photos with his self-proclaimed ‘playboy girlfriend’. This day, we need to talk about how I’m going to beat Matt Hardy, once again, move on in this tournament, and do what I do best, and that’s win! Matt, you claim to be a multi-millionaire, you claim to be some kind of ‘golden boy’, the flavor of the month, whatever you want to call it. That’s fine, whatever helps you sleep at night, buddy. That doesn’t change the fact that Dolph Ziggler has always been… and WILL ALWAYS BE… the single greatest thing about this show! And people can try to deny that as much as they want, but deep down they all know it’s the absolute truth. Matt isn’t going to change that. Matt CAN’T change that, and he can receive as much opportunities to do so, but at the end of the day, if you’re not prepared and passionate about it, they don’t mean a damn thing. That’s why when I receive them? I have never… NEVER… missed an opportunity to STEAL THE SHOW! I know it, these people know it, and deep down inside, you know it Matt. So just come out here and bore us to death like you never fail to do.

Dolph lowers the microphone, awaiting for his opponent to come out.​

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Fandango looks dumbfounded before speaking up once again.

Fandango
Will someone please tell me who this very homely mediocre looking woman is? Did she just call herself beautiful? Is she blind? Oh wait no she’s just a blonde. Poor foolish girl. Oh how little you know. You think you can come out here and mock my name? My name? It is a dance not some movie ticket dispensary. I would know nothing of such foolish remedial things. I'm not some unattractive bimbo blonde who needs to hide away in a dark theater. I am Fandango!

Fandango raises his arm in the air and the crowd cheers loudly

And did I hear you correctly when you said we were in a match together and...I lost? No you must misunderstand. I am Fandango. I am undefeated.

Derrick Bateman whispers into Fandangos ear telling him what Trish said about them losing was true.

What? That was not Fandango who lost, that was you two. Fandango need not concern himself with the past. Unlike some horse faced women, Fandango doesn't need to dwell on the past. He doesn't go around carrying a fake title. I am not a has been like you. I am not a future main eventer. I am the present. Fandango is now! You claim to be the brains of the operation but if you were really smart, you'd have gotten that thing that you keep caged up a title shot by now. But you haven't. If John Cena can be a champion and still go for a World title, what's holding you two back? Talent? Good looks? Charisma? A certain IT factor? Sorry but there is no such thing as an IT factor. Only a Fandango factor and you do not posses the qualities one needs to become Fandango.

Derrick Bateman
Yeah and y-

As quickly as Bateman began to speak, Fandango smacks his microphone to the ground.

Shhh... Losers do not get to speak. Only winners. That's why that bucket of pudding backstage is incapable of speech. Because he is a loser. Everyone is a loser when compared to Fandango. Fandango is no joke. The only thing I find funny in this ring is you blondie with all that clown makeup on your face trying to hide the fact that you should be seen nowhere near me. You're not fooling anyone Doink. I knew it was you as soon as I saw those plastic fun bags.

The audience explodes with laughs and chants "plas-tic fun-bags".

Killz

Reaction score
Anarchy 7/24/13 - HHH vs Kidd

The titantron at the Anarchy live show lights up to reveal a pre-taped promo featuring Triple H in a darkened ring addressing the camera.

tumblr_lfma7fwUpN1qfo293.png

HHH: It’s been a while since I’ve done one of these. Taken it from the ring to the moody darkened ring in what looks like an oversized storage locker.

Hunter takes his eye away from the camera and adds more tape to one of his wrists.

Here’s the thing though. I’m the Game. Do you understand what that means? That means I am a…well, damn, I can’t even count how many times I’ve been Worlds Champion. That’s Triple H, the guy who famously said yeah, he was just that damn good. I’ve wrestled them ALL and I’ve beaten them ALL but I’m not happy.

Hunter rubs his goatee and shrugs his shoulders.

That isn’t to say I’m not happy doing what I love and being paid a hell of a lot to do it. I’m not happy with the Anarchy present on…well, that statement speaks for itself. When I was shoved onto this show I said I was happy to get extreme NOT happy to get screwed! Vince Russo has had it out for me from day one and this past Sunday I should have become the Ironman Champion. I should have added the Ironman to my already too long introduction but I didn’t. Time got the best of me and Homicide put up a great fight but instead of awarding the victory to the guy who had the final fall in his hands as time expired I got triple teamed in a no-rules environment so that Homicide could steal that title away from me. Steal, from me? Homicide and the rest of LAX need their brains tested.

The crowd pop for that notion.

This week I face Tyson Kidd who is one HELL of an athlete and knows the score between their ropes. He comes straight out of the dungeon with a lot of friends in high places and a lot of friends who know how to coach the kid to become a champion and a superstar. Tyson, kid, you’re in the wrong place this week though. It seems all set up for Russo to screw me again and let the “young guys†really get a foot hold on the show but no, I said when I came to Anarchy I was ready to go extreme and now? I’m ready to go balls to the wall, last man standing out of my mind to get back to where I belong and that is wrestling for the worlds title! Sorry Kidd, it’s not personal. It’s just business.

The screen fades and the crowd cheer.

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
Re: Anarchy 7/24/13 - HHH vs Kidd

Capture04044.jpg

The titantron changes to Tyson Kidd who is backstage in front of a camera, along with Natalya. He wipes his mouth and stares at the ground before he starts to speak.

Tyson Kidd
Triple H...actually no, I'll get to you in just a moment. There's something I need to say...about this terrible country,the United States of America. This week we saw Americas' justice system fall flat on it's face. Is it really a big deal though? At the end of the day, this man just got rid of another American. I wish that that man was here tonight, to maybe take some of you out of this world. You're all just inbred, unintelligent, wastes of space. There are more homicides in American in one day, then there are in Canada in an entire year. That's where the problem lies, that's just another reason why Canada is the greatest country on God's green Earth. While Canada has a great leader like Stephen Harper, America is stuck with a man, that hasn't done much of anything, Barack Hussein Obama. I don't know about any of you ingrates, but I would never trust a man with the name Hussein to run my country. Then again, the American voters aren't the most educated people, if you can even call them that, in the world. That's why all great things come from Canada, for example; Justin Bieber, Ryan Reynolds, Dan Akroyd, Seth Rogen, Jim Carrey, and Michael Cera, just to name a few, who came to America, and you know why they're all successful? That's right, because they're Canadian. Not to mention, Canada's greatest export...ME! Now onto my next order of business, this week, I face The Game...actually, I'm not even going to waste my breathe talking about him, baby, why don't you handle this one?

Natalya Neidhart
I would love to baby! Triple H, another star of yesterday, just like last week when Tyson took out a man much like you. A man that made a name in the late ninety's. Well, a man that maybe received a few undeserved opportunities. I mean sure, he never slept with the bosses daughter to get where he is, but I guess that's why you're a bigger name than Al Snow. Triple H is the perfect example of a lazy American, instead of earning his spot, he would rather take a shortcut, taking the easy way out...and from what I've heard, Stephanie is pretty...easy. Our families go back believe it or not. As many people know, my Uncle Bret doesn't really like you or your little friend, the Heart Break Kid. So this week on Anarchy, Tyson is going to right a wrong, he's going to fix history. See my Uncle Bret has already proved that he's better than your best friend, and this week, Tyson is going to prove that he's better than you. You're still that same stupid degenerate you were then, and Tyson is still better than you'll ever dream of. So you can call it 'just business'. but you know this is a must win for you, so you can convince yourself that you're better than a Hart. You're not even convinced that you can beat him, and neither are these people, everybody knows that Tyson Kidd is better than you. So you better bring your A game at Anarchy, it still won't be good enough, but it's always gratifying to know for Tyson that he beat you when you're at your best. This week will just prove that Canada is better than America.

The two smile at each other before kissing while the camera watches. The crowd erupts in a mix of boo's and "USA" chants. The couple breaks their kiss, Tyson walks right up to the camera, closes his eyes while breathing out of his nose heavily while he waits for the crowd to calm down.

Tyson Kidd
Hunter, you can call it whatever you want, but I'm calling it right now, on Anarchy, you're going to be screaming in pain in the middle of that ring while you tap out from pain. I am going to hurt you, it's time that you realize, that it's no longer your time, I am the future of this business, and you can't beat me now, tomorrow, next year, or in ten years. Just face it, the Game is over, you've overstayed your welcome, I'm not going to let you overshadow me, this is my company now, I don't need any old timers taking my spotlight. So I'm not going to sit back and let you steal my thunder, it doesn't work like that. This week, I show why I am the Crown Prince of Anarchy.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

As the chants start to die down Trish… never short on words thanks to all the time she spent with The Rock is quit to retort.

The Longest reigning champion in federation history Trish Stratus:
Now hold on a second… you have the balls to talk about my nicely shaped chest… very nice… very bouncy… something all the men out there love… am I right?

A loud roar of approval is heard from the men… followed by a lot of slaps from their women. (haha)

The Longest reigning champion in federation history Trish Stratus:
Now as I was saying… you have the balls to talk about me but not talk about your spray on tan? And you know you missed a couple of spots on your back. Looks a little blotchy. Might need to get yourself a touch up for now because after my client is through with you… you will be a freakishly ugly looking beast because he is going to destroy you worse than he did Taz and Sheamus. Some might consider what he did excessive force… but I say… he was just doing his job and doing it well as a true champion.

But informing you of your past is a good thing. It is a bit of a history lesson. Something so that when you have to encounter my monster again… you’ll have an idea as to what to expect. And just know… just understand this Flamingo… that this time… he won’t go easy on you. But as far as why my monster hasn’t held that belt… it is quite simple. There is fear. Fear of the unknown. But soon all will be understood and all will be made known and all will know that my monster is more of a champion than you can and will ever be. But … and I’m only choosing to be nice this once because … I’m in a good mood right now. Don’t taunt my monster. Don’t taunt him because if you do… I will not be held responsible for what he does to you before the match. Chances are he’ll fix that screwed up head of yours Jamie Lee Curtis and bring you back to reality. Matter of fact I think that is what you need. So I take it all back. Taunt him. Just once more. Once more.

But I advise you… not to taunt me. Because that… would just be crossing the line and when that happens… everything hits… rock… bottom.

Trish raises an eyebrow as the fans start to go crazy with a “Rocky” chant.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Fandango looks a bit confused because he does not recognize the chant.

Fandango
What are they saying? Rocky? No I'm way better than that fake boxer. I am real! Ugh, angel face, come here. Would you please deal with her? She clearly can't comprehend what I'm saying. I'm on a whole other plane than her. I think it's because she's so chemically enhanced. Fandango doesn't need spray tans or plastic all over his body. Fandango is perfect. So please get rid of her. Her sight alone is making Fandango dumber by the minute.

Fandango puts his hand to his head and rubs his temples like he has a headache while Maxine begins to speak.

Maxine
Sure thing babe. You want to know what really looks like it's hit rock bottom? Your face. You and your monster do not even begin to be compared to a great champion such as Fandango. His reign so far is already be hailed as the greatest title run in the history of UWF by the honorable blog site Double Dragon's Lair. He sets the world ablaze while you have to blow someone backstage in order to get a crate worker to talk about that trash monster back there. It's clear to everyone here that I am the far superior manager. You got lucky the last time we fought but now it's just my man and your monster fighting alone. Umaga will tire himself out when Fandango is just getting started. And trust me, Fandango can go all night.

Maxine has a wide smile on her face while Derrick tries to pretend he didn't hear that.

Fandango
Riiiight well you heard her Trash Status. Everything she just said about me is truth. I am just far too good for you. Even if by some miracle Tattoo Face got a hold of me and beat me up, I'd still look a hell of a lot better than everyone else. It would just be like...an action star after he walks away from an explosion. I face things head on and calmly walk away because I'm invincible. I do not have this fear you speak of. If anyone should fear someone, it should be you of me. I've seen what The Blob can do in this ring but you haven't seen what I can do. Lockdown was just a taste of my abilities. I've got moves you've never even dreamed of. As a matter of fact, I'm feeling a bit charitable. If you'd like, I'll give you a little taste.

Fandango creepily looks at Trist Stratus and licks his lips. Maxine looks a bit agitated by this but doesn't speak up.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Before anything else can happen…

[video=youtube;A1G4Wj0h8QA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1G4Wj0h8QA[/video]

Umaga’s theme hits and he comes out on stage and lets out a huge primal roar that the fans are taken aback from. He sprints down to the ring and stands in front of Trish and takes her mic.

UWF Extreme Champion Umaga:

YOU! STAY AWAY FROM TRISH! OR I HURT YOU! NOW!

Trish wraps her arms around him trying to pull him back and takes the mic away from him as they back into a corner. But with Umaga in the ring Trish is feeling a lot more confident.

Longest reigning champion in fed history Trish Stratus:

Now you see… when my monster arrives everyone takes notice. Everyone stops. Everyone has no choice but to marvel at what he is capable of. And I guess amnesia is the reason why you don’t remember Umaga destroying you before. But as far as great title reigns… look no further than my monster here. He will do great things and he will soon be holding your belt as well as his belt and be the greatest double champion of all time. Something that hasn’t been seen here and won’t ever be seen again. But I can attest to one thing… your blog site… IT’S A LIE! I went on there… I did not see anything about the Double Dragons game for the NES. Nothing at all. Just some dancing fool with bad spray tan and some whore that looks like a cheap fifty cent slut that makes you want your money back.

Lockdown was a mere taste of what Umaga can do. And Lockdown… saw you push yourself to your limits and you barely escaped out of that. Umaga didn’t even break a sweat. You aren’t ready to see what he is truly capable of. Because if that were the case… you won’t be wrestling again. Taz is the example of that truth.

But as far as that bad boxer that doesn’t know how to block in those movies… understand I’m not referring to that Rocky. But only one… jabroni beatin, pie eatin, eyebrow raisin, fall of famer, the list goes on and on. He is Hollywood’s leading man. He is known as… The Rock. And I know if there is anybody… and I mean anybody that could slap you back into reality… it would be him. So if I were you… Fandingo… I’d watch it. You already infuriated my monster. You are on your last strike here buddy. Oh and make sure to tell your bitch over there to shut up before I shut her up and send her back to her kennel.

Trish smiles and winks towards Maxine

Reactions: 1 person

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: UWF Anarchy 7/24/13: Homicide vs Sting

As LAX pose and wait for Sting, they soon get their wish as the "Icon" himself comes walking onto the stage with a microphone in hand.

StingTNA.jpg

"The Icon" Sting: Ya know, I've spent the past few days mulling over your words and as I did, the conundrum I faced wasn't so much what to say, but what approach to take in regards to this situation. I thought about opening lightheartedly and poking fun at the fact that you share your ring name with a felony, but that would've made you angry that I wasn't taking you seriously and one of you may have fired back by pointing out the difficulty people have distinguishing whether or not it's the wrestler being talked about or the musician when someone says the name Sting.

I also thought about smudging the face paint a bit and coming out here to out-loco you, but then you wouldn't have taken me seriously and just chalked it up to mind games. Or me being an old gringo pretending to be a comic book character. Then again, maybe you'd call me an aging ese'. Or a decrepid vato. Or a puto that has one foot in the grave and one foot on a banana peel. Or a pendejo you can't believe actually shows up to the ring to wrestle his matches because Anarchy comes on past his bed time. Or...ya know what, it doesn't matter.

What I decided to do was come out here and be the "Icon" and treat this situation with the seriousness it deserves. I'm no stranger to this, because just about everyone I've crossed paths with has been on a mission to eliminate something and sway these fans to seeing things their way. Bray Wyatt sought to save, Damien Sandow sought to enlighten, Bradshaw sought dominance, Stone Cold sought revenge, and now Vince Russo seeks, well, to swerve I guess. The point is at the heart of their actions and in the soul of their words existed the same thing that exists in yours, hatred.

I'm not a man that stands in the background and does nothing while men like you poison the ears of these fans with your hate speech, propaganda, and accusations. If I was ashamed of my skin color, wouldn't it make more sense for me to paint my face something besides a much lighter shade of white? I'm not ashamed at all, Homicide. I'm not ashamed to be Caucasian, I'm not ashamed to still be wrestling at my age, I'm not ashamed of this face paint I put on and jacket I wear and bat I carry, and I'm certainly not ashamed of representing these people.

If I was ashamed, would I have taken any of the beatings I've taken? No! I let the Cabinet beat me down, I let S.C.A.R. beat me down, I let Seth Rollins beat me down, and I did it with a smile on my face because I knew I was doing it for them and they love me and support me for it. I knew they were going to give me the strength to keep getting back up, and I represented them until justice was restored. All of those evil forces are gone, and it was pride that I took in standing up for the fans that drove them out, not shame.

I'm stronger than your accusations and your words against America and the people that live in it, and I can see through the facade that you're projecting. You'd never admit it but you are in fact hurting after your forty-five minutes of wrestling Triple H just like I'm hurting after my Triple Cage match against Seth Rollins and everything that happened beforehand, we've only had a few days to heal after all. But not a single ache or pain is going to keep me from doing what needs to be done, putting you down.

Sting lowers his microphone as the crowd cheers him passionately, fully supporting all that he's had to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.