UWF 2013: Wrestlemania 2 Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Purveyors of Poison vs. Modern Day Double Dragons: No. 1 Contendership Ladder Match

Darkness falls over the arena as all is silent.

[video=youtube;KsrbO0m7SP0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsrbO0m7SP0&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The crowd erupts into cheers as "Veil of Fire" begins to play throughout the arena. The arena is bathed in a dark red hue as smoke pours out over the stage, also tinted with red, as the "Big Red Monster" himself makes his way from the back and stops at the top of the ramp, looking down it into the ring.

mqdefault.jpg

Kane makes his way down the ramp and stops when he arrives at the ring, reaching up and grabbing the center rope as he pulls himself up onto the apron and steps through the ropes. He walks to the center of the ring and stops, tilting his head downward as he removes the metal mask he's wearing over his regular one.Once the metal mask is removed, he stands upright and raises his arms into the air at each side as high as he can and then drops them as fire explodes from all four corner posts.

Kane-Entrance1.jpg

Kane stands there for a moment, then bends over and reaches upward towards his face, grabbing the metal mask he's wearing and removing it as "Veil of Fire" fades out to silence and Kane raises his microphone to speak.

6sf4lg.jpg

Kane: Wednesday night when I came to the ring and attacked Derrick Bateman and Johnny Curtis while they were playing dress-up, the entire populus of the Ultimate Wrestling Federation was shocked and appalled. Why would I do something so sinister to a group of people so innocent, why would I commit such a random act of violence? Well ladies and gentlemen, what you saw play out unexpectedly and happen with a sort of randomness is actually something that's been in the works for quite some time. When the Purveyors of Poison officially formed, and not what you saw play out on television I'm referring to the discussions and the meetings that occurred backstage and off-camera, we met and we assessed exactly what the evil we were combating was, which disruptive force had to be compromised to a permanent end. I didn't see why we couldn't take care of Bradshaw and his forces as well as Derrick and Johnny at the same time, but Sting disagreed. In fact Sting views these two degenerates as harmless, but given his history of entertaining antics the likes of which those two engage in, that comes as no surprise to me. But I agreed with him and we focused on getting rid of JBL and the Cabinet and no one else, and once we had done so, well we were then a force of justice left without a task. Sting made it clear that he was going into business for himself, so I made the decision to do the same and go into business for Seth and I, I targeted the threat and now that they are in my sights, we are one hit away from terminating them from the face of this brand and returning things to their natural order.

I can't say the UWF Tag Team Championships are something I'm all that interested in, because I'm not, but I had to sweeten the deal and make those two creatures of diminished intelligence want to fight us. Ever since they made their debut, they have been clamoring for an opportunity to challenge for the UWF Tag Team Championships, and now that opportunity is within reach for them but that wasn't enough. I knew they had it in them to cower and there was a chance they would withdraw from the match, so I kidnapped their precious Maxine, and now, regardless of if they're fighting for one or the other or both, they have no choice but to fight. But that wasn't enough either, I had to make sure we got something out of it, because a shot at the Tag Team Championships is hardly a reward and simply handing them defeat will not sufficiently satisfy, so I added the condition to the challenge that the losing team must leave NXT. No more ridiculous mid-match transformations into fictional characters and bad wrestling gimmicks, no more dressing up and prancing around like it's Halloween, no more gibberish on commentary, all of your games are going to come to a very real and very permanent END, gentlemen. After beating you until you scarcely have a breath remaining in your bodies, the Purveyors of Poison are going to ascend the ladder and grab the briefcase containing the contract and in that moment, see to it that you Derrick Bateman, you Johnny Curtis, and you Maxine are never seen on this show again.

For too long you have behaved as though this a children's program, a tribute to attention deficit disorder, you have distracted from the sacrifice we were making all that time, and as a result these people are unappreciative of it all. They've been laughing at every costume you've donned, every word that has come out of your mouth, every movement you made with your bodies, all these things you did they lapped up like ignorant dogs at a water dish. We offered them living water, water that would preserve their intelligence, water that would keep them entertained and nourished until the next serving of NXT came their way but they opted out of it and instead drank in what you were toxifying the product with, instead of supporting our fight and waiting patiently on the reward of entertainment that was coming to them at the end of the war, they indulged themselves on the instant gratification of your idiocy. I'm not standing idly by while you take a show that Bradshaw put on life support and cause it to flatline, I am going to slay you self-professed dragons and I am going to do it by laying waste to every trick you pull forth from your bag and humbly snapping you into reality long enough for you to see your lives flash before your eyes before they end. There is something in dire need of killing in UWF, and I have taken it upon myself to not only kill it, but kill it with FIRE!

Kane raises his arms at his sides and drops them, causing fire to shoot from the corner posts again. He is breathing intensely as the theme music of one of the other participants suddenly begins to play, drawing Kane's attention to the stage.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
NXT World Championship: Sting vs. Rhino(c)

Darkness falls over the arena as the crowd erupts into cheers, as they know it signifies the impending arrival of the former Extreme Champion and leader of the Purveyors of Poison, the "Icon" Sting. After a moment of them cheering excitedly, the trademark poem begins to be recited.

When a man's heart is full of deceit
it burns up, dies, and a dark shadow
falls over his soul.

From the ashes of a once great man has risen a curse,
a wrong that must be righted.
We look to the skies for a vindicator,
someone to strike fear into the black heart of the same man who created him.

The battle between good and evil has begun.
Against an army of shadows comes the dark warrior,
the purveyor of good, with a voice of silence,
and a mission of justice.

This. Is. Sting.

[video=youtube;ukrL1xwnpsQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukrL1xwnpsQ[/video]

The capacity crowd is on their feet as the somber trademark poem is recited, and then the lights come up and energy and liveliness is injected into the scene as "Slay Me" by Dale Oliver shreds over the arena PA system. The Stinger's fans are out in full force as they cheer passionately for the arrival of their hero, who wastes no time giving them what they want as he walks out onto the stage and throws his arms outward and upward, crying out in excitement to the sea of fans.

Sting_entrance_04.jpg

Sting returns his arms to his sides as he makes his way down the ramp, slapping hands with fans to each side of him on his way down. Sting slides into the ring and gets to his feet quickly. He cups his hands around his mouth and lets out a passionate, "WOOOOO!" as "Slay Me" fades out to silence, making the "Sting!" chant the crowd has started more audible. Sting smiles as he looks around and witnesses the chant through both sight and sound. Sting raises his microphone to his mouth to address them and the match at hand.

Sting.jpg

Sting: All right, all right, just stop it. You act like you've just seen an "Icon" or something!

The crowd responds with a loud and unaminous cheer as Sting eats up the ovation even more.

Sting: That's what I like to see, the arena packed to the brim with fans of the UWF product ready to see what they paid for, an electric, fast paced, and hard hitting show! And that response, that response you're giving me is exactly what I like to hear, because right now I'm excited, and I'm excited because you're excited, and I know part of your excitement is due to my excitement and the thing I accomplished that's exciting me, and that gets me even more excited! You still following me? Good, because FINALLY, not trying to steal your schtick there Rocky, but FINALLY all of the blood, sweat, and tears I've been putting in has resulted in something. I'll be honest guys, I was wondering if I me coming out here and getting stomped into the canvas by Bradshaw and his boys was ever going to stop happening on a weekly basis. But now I can stand here and proudly say that I have prevailed. Over the past few months I shunned the light and gradually lost my identity, I've been beaten to a bloody pulp, I've lost my Extreme Championship, I was even the guy running the show around here for awhile which also came with its own issues and problems but after all that, I...am still...standing. Last week was easily the most physically demanding, mentally taxing, and emotionally draining match-up I've been in since coming to the Ultimate Wrestling Federation, last week it was four of the very best when, wouldn't you know it, the man that calls himself the "Best in the World", not the Pepsi drinker the other guy, took on the "Shield" Seth Rollins, the "Samoan Bulldozer" Umaga, and myself the "Icon" Sting. It was barbaric, it was physical, but at the end of the night I was able to accomplish what I set out to accomplish and now Wrestlemania will be the holding place for the match I wanted to happen, the match Rhino wanted to happen, and the match many, and I mean many I've gotten tweets and texts and Touts about it, of you wanted to see, Rhino versus Sting three!

The crowd erupts into cheers as Sting continues to feed off of their energy.

Sting: Rhino, ever since I had that clarifying moment that returned me back to donning the black and white face paint and returned me to the core of who I truly am, I've wanted to make up something to you, and that's what I put you through the other two times we faced off. Be sure you stay with me, because I'm not saying I regret winning, because I don't, what I regret is the frame of mind I was in when I won, because in a way, when I look back on that time, beating you while in that mindset was dishonest, because that was a Sting that wasn't satisfied stopping at merely pinning you in a match, that Sting wanted to see you as battered as possible, that Sting wanted to see you maimed, and that Sting tried as hard as he possibly could. Thankfully I'm not in that frame of mind anymore, Rhino, I'm not that Sting anymore. All I want is to go to Wrestlemania and live up to the strength that the mere appearance of this match on the marquee carries and have one of the greatest matches of the night, no, in UWF, no, of both of our careers because that's the type of challenge your reign needs, it's the type of challenge I fought for, and it's the calibur of showdown these fans deserve to see and are hungry to witness! They want to see one hundred and ten percent of you locking horns with one hundred and ten percent of me and they don't want to see those horns quit locking until they've been grinded to dust and the percentages have each dwindled to zero. I'm in it to win it, Rhino, which unfortunately for you means I'm coming to do more than put on a good show. I said this was the type of challenge your reign needs and I meant it, but don't mistake that as me saying I just want a good fight and at the end of it all, I'm going to give you the win because it isn't going down that way, it's not what I meant.

What I meant is a match of this magnitude between two men of our statures in terms of marketability and name value that sets to shut the book on all the history that exists there is something that will bring credibility to your reign as NXT World Champion right up until the moment that I end it. And I know that's not something you want to hear me say to you, Rhino, in fact there's a room full of your fans that are trying to boo me out of the building right now, but it's the truth, it's me making you aware of the reality of the situation, honesty is my policy and I adhere to it strictly. This opportunity is huge, it's something I've been clamoring for for months, so why would I go anything less than all the way, why would I put on a performance that wasn't the one that resulted in me winning the big one? It's not in my DNA to do that, Rhino, but besides all that, even though I was in a violent and temperamental mindset when I beat you before, I still beat you, both of them were still victories. I view it this way, if I can beat you not at my full potential because of the hinderance of rage that was present, it's practically inconceivable that you can defeat me when I am at my full potential and see things more clearly than I have before.

I'm not sellin' ya short, big guy, because trust me you've put on a lot of intense performances since we last crossed paths, the most important one being the Elimination Chamber that put that World Championship around your waist, but I've got to call it how I see it, and the past casts an unfavorable light on your chances at Wrestlemania, especially once you consider that you only have one victory to your credit since you won that belt. Chris Jericho beat you, Kurt Angle beat you, and while Taz couldn't, I can because while we both can say we beat Taz, only one of us can say we beat Chris Jericho. I have defeated men that you could not, and I exist as arguably the biggest obstacle you've never overcome on top of that. It's not bragging, Rhino, I don't consider myself someone that boasts a lot or even possesses much of an ego, it's merely me reciting the writing on the wall. You can see it, you can read it, and soon you're going to live it. In fact...

It's at this moment that Sting is cut off by the theme music of the NXT World Champion.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Re: NXT World Championship: Sting vs. Rhino(c)

GORE! GORE! GORE!

[video=youtube;LlnmNkMivHc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlnmNkMivHc[/video]

The crowd goes into a frenzy as their beloved NXT Champion comes charging out with Coach scrambling behind him. Coach appears to be struggling quite a bit. That Gore must have taken a lot more out of him then he led everybody to believe. Rhino appears to be smiling as he does his usual raising of his arms and battle cry before charging the ring. As he slides under the bottom rope the fans cheer even louder. He wasted no time as he got himself a microphone and spoke.

images

“The War Machine†Rhino:
Well would you look at this, it’s Sting everybody! Now, people would love it if I would start throwing out insults towards you, but I just can’t do it. I’ve got a ton of respect for you Sting. In fact after our last match I finally understood that you were better than me then. But that was then, and this is now! The shoe is on the other foot this time as you are now challenging for my title! You know, I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t a bit nervous. I mean after all you beat me twice. Both times we met you walked out the winner. And at Wrestlemania you’re hoping for the same outcome. I respect that man, I can totally understand that. But I’m afraid I have to tell you some bad news. It’s not going to happen. You see, since our last match I had a new resolve. I knew that I couldn’t just keep going by trying to intimidate people and hope they are too scared to fight. I knew that I had to be a lot more aggressive than I was before. I think I’ve proven to be just that. Sure, after winning my championship I lost my first match as champ. But if you recall I was in a brutal Elimination Chamber match a few nights before that match.

That stuff normally carries over and you still feel it after a week! I mean if I move in a particular way my ribs start screaming at me. But if you think that’s going to slow me down, think again. It’s true that I lost two matches after winning this thing. I’ll admit it. But I don’t look at those losses as losses. I look at them as lessons. I understand that I am not invincible even if I am a World Champion. I understand that in order to keep going strong, I have to fight for it. And if you saw my match with Kurt you would have seen how intense it was. Both of us went hard and I lose by a fraction of a second. I’m just glad Kurt didn’t hit me with that damn milk truck. I can only imagine what Aries is feeling like. I’m damn proud of that match; I know I put in the effort as did Kurt. I pushed Kurt harder than anybody expected me to. So don’t talk as if I lost because I was the weaker opponent. I lost because Kurt had a lot more to prove. It was his debut match and it was against a world champion. A win over a world champion is something everybody wants. He went into that match wanting it more than me and I respect that.

And Taz, well let’s just say that was a bittersweet moment for me. I lost a friend but I gained something out of it. I gained a strong opponent for the future. That’s something I truly wanted. I didn’t want it to end the way it did, but it happened. There is no going back and no amount of apologies will change his mind about me. I just have to continue on as does he. So yes, you may also have a win over Taz, but it meant a lot more to me. But enough about my past matches, let’s discuss my future match! Rhino versus Sting three! It’s something that’s been in the making for months now. And for it to happen at Wrestlemania is simply the icing on this cake. You know, you and I never spoke until really now. And you know, I appreciate the sentiment about making up to me what you did to me. But let’s not dwell on it. I’m over it, I’m sure everybody else is over it.

The crowd boos as if they are in fact not over it.

Oh don’t be like that, we all know you just want to see Sting and I beat the hell out of each other!

The crowd cheers its answer as if saying they do in fact want to see a brawl.

Normally I would love to, but this is different. This is something that needs to happen in the ring. This is the moment that both Sting and I prove our worth to this brand, this company and this business. I mean think about it for a second. Sting and I are a couple of old timers here. People constantly tell us we’ve passed our prime years ago. So this is what this is. This is our moment to prove all those young punks and naysayers wrong. This is our chance to steal the show and prove to the world that we still have what it takes to hang with the young lads. It’s our time to prove to all of you that we are better than what everybody says we are. I for one love the idea of us stealing the show. Sure you have other crazy matches like Miz taking on Cody Rhodes. You have John Cena taking Dean Ambrose. Both world title matches by the way. You also have some matches we honestly only ever dreamed of. Christian versus Dinero, “Stone Cold†Steve Austin versus CM Punk? I know some internet kid somewhere is probably messing his pants over that one. So what makes this match so much different? Why should people care about a match between two old guys? I’ll tell you why, because we’re tougher than these young guys. We’re stronger than these young guys and we are more determined than these young guys!

The crowd begins cheering loudly for Rhino‘s words, it’s obvious they certainly like his attitude going into this match. The cheering is so loud in fact that Rhino has to lower the microphone and allow the crowd ample time to get as much cheering in as possible. He soaks it all in too knowing full well that they are excited for the idea of him and Sting stealing the show.

Suddenly Coach gets a microphone from the guy who usually holds all the microphones. He’s still not in the ring but he clasps onto that championship belt like his life depended on it.

Coach:
Now Sting, I hope you didn’t take too much offense to what I had to say on NXT during your match. I was simply hyping up my client Rhino here. You see, people often mistake my words for insults. I had no ill intentions upon you. I have no purpose to truly insult. Unfortunately unlike my client, I can’t simply forget what you did to him. Because of you he has a pretty poor record. Because of all of your mind games he certainly hasn’t been the same. I think you owe him a real apology. Mind you, he wasn’t exactly the nicest person either when you both first met here on NXT. But why exactly should we believe that you have in fact changed? All you have done is change back to your black and white face paint. That’s hardly reason enough to trust you. There must be an ulterior motive here. And no, I am not speaking on behalf of my client right now. I am speaking for myself. As an onlooker watching as my client suffered by your hands, I am downright outraged that you would think it would blow over so smoothly. The fact that Rhino is so calm about it only proves further that you changed him.

The crowd isn’t very pleased with Coach’s words. In fact they are booing him. Coach looks around before he steps into the ring. He doesn’t understand why the crowd is booing him.

images

Why are you all booing me? Are you also not angry with Sting for what he did to your NXT Champion? Because of Sting, Rhino wasn’t able to really do anything in this company. Sting abused his power as a General Manager to make Rhino’s life a living hell! That Sting is something I cannot simply let go. You booked Rhino in matches while you just sit back and enjoyed the show. All the while he was losing energy towards your title matches. At the end of the day Sting I don’t trust you. I have just cause to not trusting you, as should Rhino. However I cannot control his thoughts or emotions. This is something he must do on his own, but I just couldn’t stand around and not have this all out. And now it is, it’s out in the open for everybody to see. So Sting, why should my client trust you into thinking that this will be a normal match? Why should he believe that you have no tricks up your sleeves?

Coach lowers the microphone allowing Sting to respond. Rhino just glares at Coach.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Re: UWF Championship: Cody Rhodes vs. The Miz

The Miz smiles at Rhodes for a few seconds, it's a smile which barely hides a strong sense of disdain. After a few seconds he looks at the fans to his left and to his right before focussing again on Rhodes in the ring. He breathes in deeply then begins walking down the ramp towards the ring bringing a chorus of cheers from the crowd

3flrk-1.jpg

As he gets nearer to the ring he once again begins to address Rhodes...

The Miz: Cody the acoustics in this place aren't great, so why don't I come down to the ring so I can make sure you hear and understand every single word that I have to say to you.

The Miz walks up the steps and through the ropes into the ring. Finally Miz and Rhodes are face to face

The Miz: Lets make sure we understand each other and that nothing gets lost in translation. Lets get real. You are correct when you label me a survivor and you're right, you can claim to be the guy who out survives all others. However what you need to understand is that Wrestlemania is not the finale of my story, no no no, Wrestlemania isn't where the journey stops. Wrestlemania isn't the end... It's just the beginning. My dream doesn't culminate at Wrestlemania, my dream begins at Wrestlemania. What you don't seem to understand is that YOU are not the defining factor is this match. YOU are just another obstacle. Sure you may be the toughest obstacle I've had to overcome in the UWF but it doesn't change the fact that you're just a hurdle. Sure you're a little bigger and a little tougher, but you're Just. A. Hurdle. No, the defining factor of this match, the reason I am here, the reason I've came all this way; is that... (Miz points at the UWF Title)

THAT is what it is alllll about. That and what that belt means for the rest of my career. Not where I've been, not where I am but where I am going. You can try and do whatever you possibly can to shatter my dreams and shatter my bones during that match, you can bring it all during that match, you can reach down inside and bring out that demon and unleash it on me. During. That. Match. But understand after that match I will never allow you to take anything from me. Not my soul, not my hope and not MY title. John Morrison beat you one-two-three and took the title from your hands and you're right, when it came down to it he wasn't strong enough to stop you from taking it straight back from him, but I'm not John Morrison. If you think stepping in the ring with me is just like stepping in the ring with John then you are in a world of trouble, we may seem similar on the surface but dig a little deeper and we couldn't be more different. So he couldn't survive you? Neither could Stone Cold, MVP, Punk or Jericho? You tell me that like you expect it to strike fear into my heart. Like you want it to make me question myself and whether I can get the job done, that's not what it does. When you tell me how no one has survived you I don't start thinking "wow, can I survive Cody Rhodes?", no what pops into MY head is "what the hell will it do to Cody Rhodes when he realises he cant survive me?"

I mean Cody, your fall from grace has the potential to be of biblical proportions. You have no idea what it's like to step into the ring with me since I came back, never mind what it's gonna be like to lose it all to me. You can shoot your mouth all you want about shattering my dreams, but I know I have the potential to completely rip your world apart and Cody; I will take enormous pleasure in doing just that. You say I cant beat anyone? Well how about I blow that theory wide open by beating YOU? Cause at Wrestlemania I'm ready to drop a bomb on you. I'm gonna get atomic on your ass. Let's see if you can survive when your whole world goes nuclear.

BaXsj_zps54f048be.jpg

The Miz smirks at Cody Rhodes as they exchange a long lingering look, neither blinking or showing any sense of back down. After a few seconds Miz turns away and begins to pace the ring, stroking his chin, eventually her turns back and addresses Rhodes

You a fan of classic American fiction Cody?

The Miz pauses allowing a response but Rhodes is unmoved. Eventually Miz shrugs and continues

Well it might surprise you to learn I am. That's right, people may think that Damien Sandow is the only UWF superstar who's read a book but the truth is when I was at school you'd often find my head in one of the great American novels. Now if I'm being completely honest, nine times out of ten that's because the books had an issue of Sports Illustrated discreetly slipped between the middle pages, but at times I had to at least pretend to be reading the books and after I while I found that actually reading the book was the best tactic. So, I read the books and one of my all time favourites was by Mark Twain and it was called 'The Prince and The Pauper'. Now I'm not sure if you're aware of the story, but to quickly summarise the young Prince of Wales in merry old England swaps clothes with a young local 'lad' who lives in the very worst dregs of society. Having swapped clothes neither the boy's family nor the members of the royal court realise they've switched, and both boys are able to experience each others lives, learning from the experience and becoming closer as a result of it. Now, why am I in this ring, looking into the eyes of the UWF Champion and talking about a 150 year old novel by Mark Twain you might ask; well I'll tell you.

Cody it reminds me of our situation. You could very well be the Prince to my Pauper. Perhaps it's time for you to relinquish your kingdom to me. Perhaps it's time for YOU to go to NXT. To experience how hard each and every single one of the guys has to work, how loud they have to scream to get the attention you take for granted on Raw. Perhaps the perspective that you need can only be gained by starting again at the bottom, just like I had to do. While you're doing that I'll see if I can handle what you've had to go through, I'll see if I can handle being the man everyone wants a pop at, I'll see how I cope with THEM and maybe, just maybe I'll prove that there is a difference between you and I and I'll do it by being the greatest champion this company has ever had...

So you got your reality, of demons, devils and a scorched earth. And I got mine, it was the real world that started me on this road and my reality is grounded in the real world. My reality is never backing down, never listening to people telling me to quit, never surrendering to my own demons and making damn sure that no one ever forgets who I am. At Wrestlemania our realities collide. I'm prepared for the fallout no matter what it may be, I say; bring on world war III.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats

Cody Rhodes looks at Miz with a cold serious look on his face, but as he raises his mic a smile starts to spread.

Cody Rhodes:

Heh heh....hahahah...hahahaha

Rhodes starts to laugh louder and louder, the crowd don't know if to boo or look the other way from the uncomfortable feeling they share as Cody starts to double over grabbing his sides as he laughs out. After a moment he looks back up at Miz.

077_zps7f4c8484.jpg

For someone who seems obsessed with Reality, you haven't the faintest grasp on it. Do you even know WHY I'm the big bad devil on Tuesday Night Raw? Oh my friend you have so much to learn, see you like to think NXT was a low rung on the ladder. You like to think that the guys on that brand have to work extra hard to get attention, You don't know where I come from Miz. This WHOLE thing started, because They ignored me. I debuted Right after Wrestlemania, months and months and months and months went by and I remained undefeated, I not only remained undefeated I remained undefeated against top guys. I won Contendership Tournaments, I won number one contenderships. I Won it all Miz, but just because I did all this makes you think I had all the attention. The People in charge, they never gave me a Main Event match on Raw, Ever, not one single time. No The Gm and People from another brand got Main Event matches but Cody Rhodes never did. You know that call sheet Miz, to one you run to giggling like a schoolgirl to see if your listed for Promo time, I NEVER got that precious time. No I had to steal a microphone and talk during my entrances if I wanted to be heard, and the same people continue things here in UWF because I've had to trick interviewers that someone else had contacted them so I can get a damn camera. I made my own show remember me telling you that? well the people in charge shot down every single time I brought it up. They wanted me off their roster, they fed me matches to fill my contractual duties but guess what I started winning important matches. So by the time they could get rid of me contractually, I was safe because I was number one contender, or because I was champion, or most recently I had a rematch clause. If I lost the match designed for Morrison to win, I wouldn't be here because they would of had no more obligations to keep me. I'd be fired and the people in charge would go on UWF.com and make up a random reason as to why.

Cody looks around for a moment before he looks at Miz, jumping a little as if suddenly realizing something.

But oh this is about you isn't it, well let's look at the hard life of The Miz. You get matches, you get promo time, you get included in the Royal Rumble match, you get invited to Raw and Smackdown with open arms while I'm barely wanted on my own brand. You get your own Miz TV Set, you got your match exactly how you were promised it. If the roles were reversed Miz, we'd be having a Triple Threat, or a Fatal Four Way, hell they'd add the entire NXT Roster to my match just to make sure I lost. You've been carried this entire time, and you know why? Because They like you, These people like you so to them your a dream come true. You do all the T.V, all the Movies, all the promos because you love the spotlight, and they get someone willing to dance around for them. They brainwashed you, giving you hope, buttering you up because not only can you be a good star with these fans, now your the only hope they have. I've been around for years, I've never been in a WrestleMania in three different companies, there's a reason for that Miz. Now I finally get my WrestleMania, I get the Main Event and they don't want that, Their hopes are all on you Miz...and just like yours, their dreams shall be shattered.

But let's not get off track, you say this is all about one thing.

Cody unstraps the UWF Title holding it in his hand

You know, it's funny...everyone in this company, no matter who it is, wants this belt. I coveted this title so much, but guess what.

Cody drops the title on the floor.

It's nothing but leather and metal now, See years ago when I put that...that mask on I knew I had to go through that pitch dark tunnel to get to the light at the end of it, You can only appreciate the tiniest sliver of light, after going through complete and utter darkness. But at that time, while I was scattering bodies in that tunnel, I thought the light at the end of it was the UWF Title. I thought it was my redemption, but I won this title and they immediately got to work on getting it off of me. Your friend Morrison, he earned his shot...his One shot...and I beat him. And yet he was handed another shot while I was injured, and he won the title. That's when I realized that, perhaps if I was given my shot like I earned it I would of appreciated my title reigns more. But they are all tainted thanks to them, so that title at your feet, the one you want so badly, Means NOTHING to me.

Cody drops to his knees, as he does Miz doesn't know what to make of it. Cody picks the title up.

This is just a belt, and you want it oh so badly, hell They want it back oh so badly. And look who has it, hell all of you!

Cody stands up and holds the title up showing the crowd as he addresses them.

Want this title, you pay hundreds of dollars just to get cheap knockoffs of it so you can hold it up and pretend. Do you know why this means nothing Miz, Two reasons. One, I know I'm the best in this ring. I've set out to prove it, and no matter how many titles I win what proves it is my record, I know I'm the best I don't need a title to tell me that. and second....well I'm going to kill this company. I'm the poison that's going to be struck into this companies heart, that heart is at WrestleMania. And it'll spread slowly and surely slowly dyeing away, I know how this story ends, I'm in the process of writing it. One by one, people just like you will step up to get this belt, and one by one they will fall. Famine Miz, pure and utter Famine no one will have enough to pay the price to get this title off of me. With that said, the title itself is nothing because the company it represents will be nothing. See I smartened up, they can always erase my name from the history books, they can do one of those oh so infamous "Restarts" and forget all about the titles I've won. It's happened so many times before, so holding this today can mean nothing in a month. I've realized now that the light at the end of that dark tunnel, it wasn't the UWF Championship. It was fire, flames rising on the burning company that is UWF. My Redemption doesn't come from ONE win, or ONE Night, it comes from making sure the place that caused that pain, dies. Miz You're fighting for a Belt, I'm fighting for so much more.

Cody flips the title over his shoulder, in a different way than usual holding the strap on his chest while the actual plates are behind him. He walks right up to Miz, looking him dead in the eyes as he titles his head to the side.

011_zpsa39eecb7.jpg

They...They'll get tired of you, They will chew you up for Aaaaall your worth, and once the flavor is gone they'll spit you out. They've been doing that to so many, and it'll happen to you too. If you win at WrestleMania, your dreams will be shattered eventually by the same damn people who turned me into this. I'm doing you a favor Miz, because you get to leave innocent, they think themselves gods among men. The strongest and biggest wrestlers in the world cower to their will, They control where you show up, what you show up wearing, and what you do, they control when you talk, who you talk to, when you wrestle and who you wrestle. They control whether you become a star or are unemployed, You Miz get to leave before these gods tire of you and send you off mount Olympus, because in your little fragile reality, it was the devil that dragged you down. I've proven every single thing I've said for years, and yet all these people keep saying different...you are saying different. I turn UWF into a barren wasteland, and I turn all of the people who called me unstable, into insane liars...Because I'm...well I'm the UWF Champion, so just who is crazy now?

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF World Heavyweight Championship: Ambrose (c) vs Cena

ambrose12-1.jpg

Ambrose turns his back to John Cena and looks around at the crowd. There is no talking for a good 10 seconds before Ambrose turns around and faces Cena and begins to talk.

Oh are you done yet? Forgive me John if I zoned out a bit because once again you started off saying the same thing I just said so I figured we were just watching a cheap stage play of me. But I did however manage to catch the end of that little ramble you were on. You seem to have completely missed the point I was making about Edge. Despite how he attained a victory over me, he still holds a victory over me. You do not have anything over me. All you have is hype and where I come from, that doesn't mean shit. And I know you don't really seem to care what other people think or at least that's what you want everyone to think. Or maybe you're just telling yourself that to make you feel better about yourself but if you really want to show everyone why you deserve this shot... Prove it!

The crowd gets behind Ambrose

You tell me you don't respect me like if it's the shock of the century. It became abundantly clear that you don't have respect for anyone when you turned your back on me because if anyone deserves respect, it's me. Many a people have had long and illustrious careers but none better here in UWF than Dean Ambrose. But once again as much as you want to hide it from others, I can read right through you. You do in fact respect me. If you were facing anyone else for this title, you'd be doing the same old shtick you've always been doing but when it comes to me, you knew you couldn't possibly win. You knew you had to change things up a bit because all you could do against me was fail. Unfortunately John, you're still going to fail.

All those other people you've stepped in the ring with can't compare to me. You think I'm the best UWF has to offer because I've won more World Heavyweight Championships than anyone else or because I'm the longest reigning one? No I am those things because I AM the best UWF has to offer. Not the other way around. You thinking holding onto his belt will make you go down in history as one of the greats? No! That's not how this works John!

Dean Ambrose is nearly foaming out of the mouth with anger. He's breathing heavily and staring a hole into Cena.

I come out here and bust my ass every week. I'm good, consistent and despite how crazy and out there I can be, I'm reliable. I may not fit the certain prototype image that the company expects to have as it's champion, something that you've made your entire career based upon, but this company knows I will fight and bleed for it. What are you willing to do to become champion? Can you go to hell and back? Because it'll take nothing short of that to defeat me.

Ambrose begins to walk back and forth while still breathing heavily but he's begining to smile and is waving his finger in John's direction.

You want to become King so badly but you don't know the first thing about being a King do you? It seems like you'll do anything to attain that title except slay the actual king first. I am the reigning King of Smackdown and UWF. I've said that since day one here when Smackdown was created for me so I wouldn't outshine all of RAW's top stars. You want to be king huh Cena? You're just another wannabe. There are many false idols here in UWF. King of the Ring, King of the mountain but only one King truly earned his title. I wasn't born into greatness John. I wasn't bred at an early age like you and destined to become a star. I was born a fighter. I was supposed to be just another statistic, dead by 18. When Death came knocking at my door for me, I punched that asshole in the face and said not today! I continued on and became one of the fiercest gladiators in this ring and I took the throne by force and there wasn't a damn thing anyone could do about it!

A loud "Ambrose" chant breaks out and Dean stops and breaths in the aroma of the stadium chanting his name.

This is what it's all about John. You've sold tons of merchandise and been on TV far longer than I have. You've made millions more than me and have won so many championships throughout your long career. But none of that matters. In a hundred years time, what matters is not the statistics. What matters is our legacy. Everyone will be talking for centuries to come about the gladiator turned king known as Dean Ambrose and how he continuously refused to die. So come Wrestlemania when you're standing in the ring across from me with every intention of taking my championship, I'll look you right in the eyes as I'm doing right now, and I'll tell you the exact same thing I tell death everyday.....Not today.

One last burst of cheers for Ambrose as he continues to stare daggers into John Cena's soul.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Champion vs. Champion: Edge (c) vs. Daniel Bryan (c)

The tron turns back on to reveal Edge once more.

The Rated R European Champion Edge:
Understand this D-Bry… you do not have the right to call me Adam. You are not ready to deal with someone the likes of me. The likes of Adam but that is what you really want… then by all means bring it and I’ll be sure to show you why exactly you are not ready for it. You see little man… you talk about UCW and how some guy named Chris Benoit did this and that… but really… who even remembers that besides you? Who gives a crap about what Benoit did because it obviously isn’t you. And yeah you may say well it is a comparison. I don’t see the comparison because while he went on to become a world heavyweight champion what about you? The TV Champion? The guy that can’t defeat the world champion named Dean Ambrose? Yeah that’s who you are. So I don’t see how you and him are even on the same level but that would mean that he is well above you and you are nothing more than a sham. You are nothing more than just some guy that looks to ride on the coattails of other’s success and that is how you became the name that you are. That is how you became who you are right now. That is why you are still the TV champion right now instead of me. You got lucky and you relied on the success of others to overshadow your short comings. And right now you are trying to say that your little career here compares to what Benoit accomplished and that is laughable at best. But you know… since you are in the realm of wanting the truth… I’ll give you some more truth.

You wanted to bring up Vengeance… you talk about how you managed to beat me. How you were able to do so much and just overcome me. You want the truth? The truth is I speared your ass on the table and the table didn’t break. You rolled off of the table and your feet happened to touch the floor for a nanosecond before you passed out. And since it was a judgment call the ref decided that counted as standing up and that is how you won at Vengeance. You caught a lucky break by possibly paying off the ref. The tag title match… I had that match won until Jeffery wanted to try something stupid and that is what cost us the match. And speaking of him… where is he now? And where am I? Exactly. He is gone and I’m still here standing as the Rated R European Champion. And you talk about a gimmick? A gimmick? A gimmick!

The ONLY THING that you are is a walking living gimmick. You and your submissions and your little catchphrase… Yes? This is a way of life. This is how I live. This is what I am. This is what I do. I am not just called “Rated R” because it sounds nice, it has a nice ring to it. I am called that because it shows that I am willing to do anything and everything necessary to succeed. I prove that I am willing to pull all the stops, to hold nothing back, to push the envelope beyond anything and everything that anyone would think of doing. And I know that as far as you go… you wouldn’t dare go as far as I would to succeed but that is expected of someone that doesn’t know how to lead but only knows how to follow. Someone that can’t carve their own road but thinks that everyone is somehow following their own road when they are talking about how they are following after someone else. I carve my own road. I make my own ways. I make my own paths to the top. I earn my way to anything and everything that I have obtained and accomplished. Whereas someone like you… well you have to find someone that was “done wrong” and think that your career somehow magically matches up to theirs.

If you want a comparison I’ll give you a comparison. Although you aren’t as successful as Dean Ambrose… you are a champion just like he is and you’ll be stepping inside of the ring with me just like he did and when all is on the line, when all the lights are shining brightest and the stage is set, when all eyes are on us and you have nobody to turn to for assistance, nobody to turn to for blaming… when it is skill against skill… you will be just like him because just like he lost to me… you will do the same.

I’m making my way to the top. This is my show where I will be known as a legend. I am looking to make sure that when all is said and done I will be known as the best of the best. I will be the champion of champions. I will be a UWF double champion. I will be the one with my hand raised while you take your happy ass out of UWF never to be seen, never to be heard from, never to bother the likes of anybody around here again. I’ve been given the task of eliminating you and I will take pleasure in ending your pathetic career. I will take great pride because in this match… everything is on the line… more than just your title. Your pride, your ego, and your career are also on the line and when all those things are put on the line… I will ensure to come out on top because that is when I shine best. That is when I put on the performance of the lifetime. And that is when… there is nobody out there in UWF that can come close to me. That nobody has the skills, the killer instinct that I have.

WrestleMania will be my show and I will be walking out on top. I guarantee you little man… there is nothing that you will be able to do to stop me this time. This time is my time. And when all is said and done you will be allowed to envy me.

Edge turns away as the tron turns to black.

Reaction score
UWF Wrestlemania II, Ultimate Submission Match: Chris Jericho vs. Kurt Angle

It's Wrestlemania season and Ultimate Wrestling Federation hype machine is hitting full steam and they have got Kurt Angle doing some promotion work in Times Square, New York City; in fact it's a press conference, there are reporters from New York Times, Chicago Tribute, Pittsberg Post-Gazette, The Sun from the UK & Washington Post amongst the few, there's a huge crowd for this press conference as the Olympic Gold Medallist walks up to the podium, he gets a ruckus reception from the fans in attendance, he ushers down the fans as a report from the Chicago Tribute kicks off the proceedings.

02c7742f8d789c9

Chicago Tribute Reporter: Kurt since you made your début two weeks ago, you have successfully defeated two world champions in two different ways, how does it feel?

Kurt Angle: How does it feel? It feels great, I'm on top game, I'm training hard and I'm proving that I am still one of the best to have ever step inside a wrestling ring, I don't need a finish maneuver to get it done inside of the ring, I have various methods to get the job done, just ask Aries or Rhino, one I made submit and one I pinned in the middle of the ring and beyond a shadow of a doubt; I will beat Chris Jericho at Wrestlemania.

Chicago Tribute Reporter: You mentioned how you have various methods of defeating your opponents and you have proven that so far, you also mentioned your match against Chris Jericho, do you feel limited to how you can defeat Chris Jericho in an Ultimate Submission Match?

Kurt Angle: No, why should I? There is a reason why I am known as the Wrestling Machine, for thirty minutes I go toe to toe with Chris Jericho and for thirty minutes I get to put Chris Jericho through hell with as many submission maneuvers as I please, so I can put in the Ankle Lock, I can put him in the Triangle Choke, hell, I could use a Cross-face if I wanted too but when it's all said and done, I will walk victorious, while it doesn't matter if I only get the single submission victory over Chris Jericho, I promise you, Chris Jericho will pay for what he did to me on NXT.

Chicago Tribute Reporter sits back down, as each reporter is only allowed a maximum of two questions, next up is the United Kingdom's The Sun reporter, who asks his first question.

The Sun Reporter: Kurt, some might say you cheated Chris Jericho out of Wrestlemania World Title shot? What is your response to that?

Kurt Angle: Chris Jericho tried to take me out of Wrestlemania entirely, but he failed realise that it takes more than a couple of steel cases to take out Kurt Freakin' Angle; so I made sure to return the favor with interest as I gura-damn-teed that Chris Jericho wouldn't get his chance at glory at Wrestlemania, what Chris Jericho did was signed his own death wish? For the next two weeks and at Wrestlemania, I am going to be Chris Jericho's worst nightmare, Chris you better be watching your back because I'm out to get you, oh it's true, it's damn true!

The Sun Reporter attempts to smart and makes a quick remark back at Kurt Angle, proving himself to be nothing but a Chris Jericho mark.

The Sun Reporter: So can we expect more unjustifiable attacks on Chris Jericho and costing him matches?

Kurt Angle: Unjustifiable? I tell you what's unjustifiable was Chris Jericho's actions after I had successfully and decisively defeated Austin Aries, as I previously stated, what I did was retribution and if you think for one second I'm going to attack Chris Jericho behind his back, then you are wrong because I don't need unprovoked attacks to get the upper hand on coward like Chris Jericho, the same can't be said for Chris because he knows I am a better athlete than him and I'm damn sure a better wrestler than him.

The press conference isn't sure how to act and Kurt Angle only has time to make a closing speech, as he clears his throat before making a cold hard statement of truth.

Kurt Angle: Chris Jericho, I know you are at least listening to this, I have single thing I want you to think about when you are preparing for this match, I won my Olympic Gold Medals with a broken neck, not a rehabilitated neck, a broken one and if I didn't throw in the towel then, if I didn't say quit then, then what are you going to do when you have to go a full thirty minutes against me at hundred per cent health? Chris Jericho, I'll damned if I'm going to tap out to you, you better be ready because it's going to be the longest thirty minutes of your life when you stepped into the ring with the Wrestling Machine... It's real, it's DAMN real.​

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

The tron lights up again, this time showing the face of UWF Television Champion Daniel Bryan,whom the fans have taken a liken to in recent weeks. He has an intense look on his face as he starts speaking.

Bryan_Anger.jpg

Daniel Bryan: You still think this is all about you. That’s all that you can talk about is yourself so, how about we talk about you? How about we talk about the things you do. And no, I’m not going to talk about your womanizing or anything like that because all of that is well-documented and, if you want to know all about it, go ask Matt Hardy because I’m not interested in it. What I am interested in is that little “outburst” you just had. You seemed awfully upset about my interview with Josh Mathews and I can understand why. I mean, while I have all of this ammunition to bring at you, all you’re doing is shooting blanks. Adam, you have nothing on me. There is nothing that you can say that will change anything in the past, present or even the future, especially when it comes to me and you because the fact remains that I’m just the better man. And, I don’t mean that I’m better because I’m a vegan or because I choose to read novels over watching television. No, I’m better than you because I am. You tried to explain away Vengeance but the record books will always read “Daniel Bryan defeats Edge in a Last Man Standing match.” You tried to pass the blame over your Tag Team Championship loss to Jeff Hardy but, forever in the history of UWF, it will say “Rated X-Treme was defeated by Y.E.S. to retain the UWF Tag Team Championships.” But, you doing that doesn’t surprise me. What does surprise me, however, is the fact that you forgot to mention our little encounter last month on SmackDown for my Television Championship. You conveniently left it out of your speech but its probably our most significant bout against one another because it's the most recent and it's the most undeniable in its finish. You see, Vengeance could be debated. The Tag Team match could be debated. That match, on the other hand, that's as much of an exclamation mark as you can get. I didn't just roll you up in a cradle. I didn't get you counted out. You didn't get DQ'ed. I took you down to the mat and I slapped on the YES Lock and what happened next was a thing of beauty. You started slamming your palms down in pure desperation. It was glorious, Adam. I felt vindication to all of those naysayers who, like you, would debate those victories I had over you. They couldn't deny that it happened. We all saw it. You lived it. I heard a ton of “I will be” 's in your speech but here's something you can't say: I've proved it and I know I can beat you, Adam. There isn't a shred of doubt in my mind.

The crowd is going crazy as Bryan drops knowledge on Edge. He then picks his title belt up and puts it on his shoulder.

DBryan.jpg

Daniel Bryan: And, it's funny, when you sit there and you talk about Chris Benoit, it's like you really don't understand what message I was trying to convey. So, you desperately graps at straws trying to piece together an explanation or to rationalize it somehow. They call me an Enlightened Savior but I didn't know my words could go THAT far over somebody's head. Chris was a technical wrestling machine. As am I. Chris could make you tap in thousands of different ways. As can I. Chris was faced with prejudice and allowed himself to be taken away from professional wrestling because of that same prejudice. I refuse to allow myself to suffer the same fate he did. He was humiliated by management and made to look like a fool. He didn't have the ability to foresee the future but I have the ability to look back and learn from the past in order to prevent history from repeating itself. Chris wasn't allowed the opportunity to compete at WrestleMania but I do and, it just so happens that WrestleMania is my last night here with the company so what better way to stick it to the same organization that said someone like me couldn't make an impact around here then to make an impact. But, we'll see what kind of impact losing not only one of your most popular roster members but also not one but two prestigious championships at the exact same moment really is. Chris wasn't allowed to go out in a blaze of glory but was engulfed in the flames of jealousy and contempt. Not only do I do this for my own behalf but others can live vicariously through my actions. People like Chris Benoit, people like Zack Ryder, people like Dave Batista, people like Raven and Randy Orton and even Nigel McGuinness himself. All of them can sit back and watch someone who prides himself on being, not the best “superstar”in the world but being The Best Wrestler In The World. They can watch me do the unthinkable and finally prove to these big conglomerate organizations who herd their wrestlers like sheep that we aren't pieces of marketable meat. We are athletes. We are performers. We are people just like them and we feel, we hurt and we choose our own destinies.

Bryan is getting on a roll with his words but his long-winded approach doesn't slow him down a single bit.

Daniel Bryan: Do you still think this is about you? I'm not just fighting you, Edge. You're just the variable in this equation. You're interchangeable here. If not you, it would've been another. You were just at the right place at the right time. I do have to thank you for being the one that made Ric Flair reinstate me but that does not change the fact that, at WrestleMania, I send my message through your pain and agony. I'm not just fighting you at WrestleMania. I'm fighting the system. I'm fighting against those suits who sit in those board rooms and pass judgment onto the real backbone of the UWF. I'm waging war against those “creative writers” who were hired straight out of the soap opera writers unemployment line who wouldn't know true bonafide professional wrestling if it bit them on the ass. I'm declaring open season on all of those who oppose “Us” in our fight for what's right. I can say this and I can say it loud and proud. I'm Daniel Bryan, The Best Wrestler In The World. I love professional wrestling and I love doing it in front of all of you fans. I love the boys in the back. I love the rush I get when my theme music hits and I walk out into the arena but there is one thing that I just have to say. I hate the UWF and what it does to “Us” and I sincerely hope that it burns in Hell. I'm taking away two of its championship belts but they took something from me a long time ago. They took away my love for the business because they turned it ugly. They made it feel like work. I told myself a long time ago that, when this stopped being fun, I needed to pack my bags and step aside and that's exactly what I'm doing but not before I deprive them bastards of something that they hold near and dear. And management, I know you're watching this, maybe not live but on YouTube or something. After I defeat Edge and leave with the Television and European Championships and I leave, sue me. I dare you to sue me. I have money. If it's one thing you've done for me it's that you've paid me very well over this past year so I dare you, better yet, I triple dog dare you to sue me. I don't care. The only thing I care about is my fans and the fact that my name will go down in history as the true owner of both the UWF Television and European Championships. Crown new champions when I leave. No sweat off my back but here's the thing: Anyone who holds either title will forever be known as paper champions because the real deal stands before you. And, at WrestleMania, when it's all said and done and the smoke has cleared, myself and the rest of “Us” will be quoting the great Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.,a man who faced his own prejudices:“Free at last! Free at last! Thank God Almighty!.......We. Are Free. At Last.”

Daniel holds his title into the camera as it fades into black.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Re: UWF Wrestlemania II, Ultimate Submission Match: Chris Jericho vs. Kurt Angle

mqdefault.jpg

We see a picture with a very low quality then we see Chris Jericho. He smiles near the picture.

This, this is the beginning of the greatness. This is the day that this industry had it's best day because on 9 July 1997 Chris Jericho debuted in WCW and that was a milestone for both WCW and Professional Wrestling. This is the day that you all finally had a great superstar to watch. But none of you thought this youngster would be the Best in the World at everything he does. None of you had this idea. But I became the best. And now, I will show you all how I became the best! This place is called as "Jericho Palace". Here you can see all my great moments in videos, in pictures.

In three years I have become the one of the best of WCW. But WCW was going down, WCW was having bad times so a talent like me shouldn't be in a shipwreck. So I went to WWF. Then a countdown has started for the millenium of WWF. A countdown for a big milestone for WWF. And on 9 August 1999, finally the countdown was over and I was at Raw for the very first time. And from that moment I felt that Raw was Jericho and it still is, just like NXT is Jericho. From that moment I made a big impact on WWF. From that time no one was talking about Stone Cold Steve Austin or The Rock or even The Undertaker. There was only one person that everyone was talking about, me! But some people thought that I was overrated and I wasn't such a big deal. They thought I wouldn't be permanent. They thought I would be another star in the sky which will fall down soon like other stars. But I wasn't one of them. I wam not one in a million, or billion or zillion I am unique, you can't find a person like me.

People thought that I was over confident and they still thought that I couldn't be the main man of this business. I had some achievement but that wasn't enough for me and them. I beat The Rock and I became the WCW Champion but that was still not enough! They still thought that I will fall soon. But I did not fall, I stayed strong!I proved them all wrong when I beat The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin in the same night and I became the very first Undisputed Champion of this business! Roll the footage!

[video=youtube;PNIDaPBlJ_4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNIDaPBlJ_4[/video]

JerichoBelts.jpg

I beat those two so called all time greats Stone Cold and The Rock in the same night. I became a big force in WWF but some people were jealous of me so they tried to hold me down. They tried everything to make it happen and they did. Even thought all these attempts, I beat Christian and I became the seven time Intercontinental Champion which is a record! Sometime later I was sick and tired of it and I left. I can leave whenever I leave because nobody can tell me what to do, even Vince McMahon! I moved to another business and I was also the best at it! I had great moments with Fozzy and we became the best band ever!

When I left WWE, Vince McMahon thought that he could find a person like me. He seek someone like me for 2 years but he couldn't find any. He desperately needed me so he offered me a contract and I went back to WWE. When I wasn't in WWE, the whole company were full of untalented, rubbish, good- for-nothing wrestlers like John Cena and Randy Orton. Both showed how bad was WWE. But I was there to save the WWE!

[video=youtube;YG-7zxW7-MA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG-7zxW7-MA[/video]

And once again, I was there when everybody needed me so desperately. The arenas were selling out of people who wanted to see me in their life! I was there to save WWE and I saved WWE from a hypocrite lying human being like Shawn Michaels. Also I broke my own record as I won the Intercontinental Championship for the eighth and ninth time. Also, I won 2 World Heavyweight Championships to claim my spot stronger in the history of Professional Wrestling. Then I formed one of the best tag team in history, the Jeri-Show. And then I won the World Heavyweight Championship for one more time and I left once again.

As you see, I have a great career. One of the best careers in history without a doubt. But here in UWF, I didn't accomplish something big, an achievement for greatness. I didn't make it and this makes me mad. I was about to make it, I was about to have a title shot at Wrestlemania but you costed me it! You costed me the meeting of me and NXT World Title at Wrestlemania. You are just another person who tries to hold me down just because you are jealous, just because you are not a Chris Jericho. Just to block my greatness you made the biggest mistake of your life! It is bigger than your mistake when you left WWE! It is bigger than when you choose to go to TNA and wanted to be the big fish in small pond! Angle, I respect you for being one of the greatest but you are not the greatest! You are not the best, I am the best in the world at everything I do! Look all these pictures! Undisputed Champion, World Heavyweight Champion, Intercontinental Champion, Tag Team Champion and more! Kurt Angle, your Olympic Medal doesn't mean a damn thing to me. You get it once by your luck, by your robber personality! Yeah, robber personality, I will talk about it later on. You got that medal once and you never got it again because that was a fluke! Angle, I swear to god that I will broke your neck once again, I will make your neck snap and you will be in a huge pain. You will thank god if you will able to walk, not even to wrestle! Angle, I am not done yet, so you can give every speech you want, every press conference you want, you can say whatever you want. I got one of my ears with you to listen your last words in 2 weeks. Now, I have to get prepared for something about Fozzy. Angle, live your last 2 weeks well.

Jericho smiles at camera and he walks away.

-------------------

OOC: I tried to not bomb at first post.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
UWF Extreme Championship: Umaga (c) w/ Trish Stratus vs. Taz

We are taken to the back where we see Trish Stratus seeming working off some stress running up and down the steps of the arena. She stops to get a drink of water as Grisham has stopped her.

Grisham:
Ladies and gentlemen. We are here with the prolific manager Trish Stratus. Trish you have to be upset after…

The Most Prolific Manager of All Time Trish Stratus:
Shut up. Just shut it. I’m over here trying to keep myself calm and you come over here to remind me why I’m here. Why I was pissed off to begin with. You think I want to be constantly reminded that my monster was thrown through a table and taken out of the match? A match that old geezer didn’t deserve to win? I mean really… are you looking to be hurt because I can do it myself. Don’t forget I am the undisputed women’s champion. I can hurt you if I want to but I’m choosing not to so tread the waters carefully. But as far as Taz goes. He crossed the line. He went far above and beyond where he should have went. He went too far when he jumped in a match he didn’t deserve to be a part of. He was eliminated from fighting in this match and being the bad pussy that he is he decided that he should interfere? He thought it would be a good idea and because of that he feels that he now has been gifted with this title shot? I want that little bitch to understand that he is not being rewarded. He is being punished because now he is being put in a Last Man Standing match against the most brutal, most lethal, most merciless monster that UWF has ever seen. He is going to be fighting for his life and chances are… he won’t win.

If you want a comparison… have you ever seen Banned on TV? I’m sure you have. Well the last bit shows a clip where some old lady in China attempted to try to cross over the railroad before the train came. Long story short, she didn’t make it in time and that train sent her flying like a ragdoll. And I’m telling you now… Taz is going to wish he was her after Umaga is done with him after this war. After this battle he is going to be eating through a straw. He is going to wish he never even heard of Umaga after this fight. Because now instead of Umaga becoming the unstoppable double champion in UWF like Edge is going to be… he is going to have to settle for successfully defending his NXTreme title and proving once again why he deserves to be the one to fight off either Rhino for that world title or that old man Sting. Although I know if Sting wins he is going to try to do anything and everything in his power to assure that he doesn’t have to face off against Umaga with his belt on the line because the same thing is going to happen when he will have to be carried out after a loss. He won’t be able to make it out on his own power. But for now… for now… it is Taz that is going to be in for a wide world of hurt. He is going to be feeling worse than that time in ECW when he got spike piledroven and had his neck broken. All of that… all of that is going to pale in comparison compared to what is going to happen to him in this fight.

Grisham:
Fight? War? I thought it was a match.

The Most Prolific Manager of All Time Trish Stratus:
I am trying really hard to not slap some sense into you so for your safety… I advise you to not interrupt me again. Now to answer your idiotic statement or question… a match signifies that things are going to be done fairly. That there is a chance that Taz could actually walk out with a win. That Taz stands a chance. That this is going to be a nice clean match. That these two are going to go at it within the confines of the rules. This match has only one rule. Knock your opponent out so he can’t answer the 10 count. That is it. Other than that anything goes. I managed The Rock where he took a car and ran down CM Punk and ran him over at UCW WrestleMania 2 to win the world title where the last fall was a last man standing. Do you honestly think that I’m going to hold anything back this time? Do you think that there is nothing out there that I wouldn’t do to ensure that Taz will start to piss his pants any and every single time he knows that across the ring he will see my monster Umaga? Taz is going to realize that as badass as he thinks he is… as mean and brutal as he thinks he is… there is someone out there that is more badass, more brutal, more mean, more unstable, more vicious than he can ever fathom of being. This war is not going to be for the light of heart. This war is going to be for those that enjoy violence. That enjoy the hardcore ultra violence. This is going to be for those that love to see blood for there will be blood. There will be someone being hurt to the point that he will NOT be walking out under his own power. He can have as many refs try to carry him out, try to drag him out but he would be best served to have a stretcher come out.

We are going for broke. We are going to look to end his pathetic career here at WrestleMania. We are going to be looking to ensure that when people look back at WrestleMania they will remember how vicious Umaga is when I decide to let him do whatever it is he wants to his prey. I always try to hold him back because I don’t want him to be disqualified. But this time since he can’t get disqualified… just like in that fatal four way match you saw how devastating he can be when he is allowed to do whatever he wants. This time… he doesn’t have to tangle with three other preys… instead he gets to focus on just one and that one… Taz… is going to be looking more lost than a deer staring into a pair of headlights. And when that car smashes into him… he is going to realize that it wasn’t just a car that smashed into him but an 18 wheeler. So while that deer is decimated and torn to shreds… the 18 wheeler barely has any damage done to it. Umaga is going to run over Taz with the likes unlike anything ever seen ever in UWF and when all is said and done… they will be forced to pick up the pieces of the fallen and broken suplex machine. Umaga will stand tall… and he will be that much closer to that world title. It is only a matter of time before they will realize that they cannot keep him from the belt any longer and it would be in their absolute best interest to make the match happen. So keep watch what happens to Taz… this is going to be a massacre. Now get out of my face.

Trish takes her hand and pushes it in Grisham’s face shoving him out of the way as she starts running up and down steps again as the tron fades to black.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

The tron turns on but instead of seeing Edge or even the “Hate Me Now” music video… they hear the “Been Around The World” beat as the words on the screen appear as being said by Ma$e.

Yo yo, this Mase, youknowhatI'msayin?
You got nikkaz that don't like me for whatever reason
You got nikkaz that don't wanna see me rich
You got nikkaz that's mad, cause I'm always with they bitch
Then you got nikkaz that just don't like me
You know, the, those P.H.D. nikkaz
But you know I pop a lot of shit but I back it up though
see it's a difference, a lot of nikkaz pop shit
But a lot of nikkaz don't make hits
But it's like this whole Bad Boy shit
we come to bring it to y'all nikkaz, me, B.I., Puff, Lox, whoever
Black Rob
If you wanna dance, we dance

[video=youtube;qni6KXVOh2Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qni6KXVOh2Y[/video]

The fans are on their feet as the beat is the goods but as soon as a certain face shows up on stage… the fans start to boo.

He walks down a bit further before stopping for his signature pose. And since it is WrestleMania… the pyro show is bigger than usual.

Edge continues his way down the ramp and walks up the steps before entering the ring and shows off his Rated R European Championship.

Edge takes the mic out of his back pocket and raises it as he places his belt on his shoulder for all to see.

Wouldn’t you know it… the song rings true. There are people out there that just want to hate just because they can. They don’t want to see someone successful. They are always looking for a way to see someone fail. Trying and hoping that person fails. It is a world… pretty much filled of haters. And I can say the biggest hater of them all… is D-Bry. The little vegan nerd. And not only that but what I found funny is that he got all butt hurt over me neglecting to mention one match. His biggest and best achievement of his career. What I find interesting also is that… he talks about how he walked out the victor at Vengeance, how he walked out the victor for the tag titles and once I explained those… he then quickly changed his tone. He realized how wrong he was and how debatable it was. Fuck what the record books say. He knows what happened those two times and it took me calling him out on it for him to come forward with it and now he wants me to come out and talk about Smackdown when his little belt was on the line… on a little weekly show. A show that the world wasn’t watching. Fine you want this D-Bry… you got it. I lost. I tapped out. That submission is a painful thing to be in and yeah I tapped out. I lost that match on Smackdown.

But you think that now… now you have every advantage because you beat me? Do you not understand motivation? Do you not understand the human will? This is all about me because what is being seen is if I really have what it takes when all the lights are shining their brightest if I have what it takes to win. If I have what it takes to walk out the winner or will I choke. Will Edge tap out once again and hand over his belt to you as you walk out of the company or will Edge defend the honor of UWF, defend the honor of Smackdown and walk away from WrestleMania the biggest winner the show has seen with two belts? That is the question. The focus is on this match. The focus is on us two. Not whatever imaginable “us” that you keep trying to talk about because nobody is walking out with you. You are not nor have you ever been a leader. You have always been a follower and when you try to pave your own way nobody wishes to follow because they know it leads to a dead end. And at Mania… it leads to a dead end. You think and you are overconfident but all that means is my drive is that much more intense. My drive is that much more focused. I’m not looking to the fans for support because those people are fickle and will turn on you in a split second. All you have to do is appease them and they cheer. You do your own thing, you act the way you really want and they want to boo. You turn out to be a success and they boo. They just know how to hate on everyone time and time again and this time is no different. They are just hateful people that hate for the sake of hating. I’m used to that which is why I look towards Trish and myself for support because we aren’t going to turn on each other. We are always going to be there for each other. She has Umaga to coach to victory and I know she’ll be watching this match as well.

And as far as all the “I will be’s” in my speech… do you not understand confidence or is that a foreign concept? Do you not comprehend someone that believes in themselves. But I must also say thanks for explaining your comparison to Chris Benoit. Since he was treated so wrongly you wanna see yourself as this martyr for all the people that have been done wrong. Like you are the one that people look up to. That you are the person people wanna emulate. That you are the one that people wanna grow up and be like… I wish I was like Daniel Bryan. Hell no nobody in their right mind would want to be like you. They look at you and realize that you CAN’T win the big one. You’ve had your chances against the world heavyweight champion and you’ve proven that you can’t do it. You can’t succeed when everything really matters. This time everything matters because it isn’t just your title on the line but it is mine as well and when everything is on the line and there is something truly to prove… I have yet to fail. You have. I proved that when it is time to put up or shut up I deliver and I walk out the victor and this stage is bigger than Smackdown. This stage is the biggest of them all so you can expect the biggest and best performance of my career and when that is the case… there is none better. Hell I might as well say I’m like Undertaker… I don’t lose when everything is on the line. That is how he wound up undefeated at WrestleMania in that promotion up north. I’m like Shawn Michaels… I’m better than everyone on the grandest stage of them all since we are hap hazardly throwing out comparisons.

No… I’M EDGE! And there is but one me out there and in the end… everyone is going to be looking to be like Edge but they will all fail. They will all come up short. None of them will be able to do what I have done. Accomplish what I have accomplished. You are walking out because you know that deep down you will never… NEVER be good enough to be a world champion. Only good enough to be the TV champion and that reign is about to come to a screeching halt in the biggest match of your life. And while my legacy will continue on I can tack on as a footnote… ended Daniel Bryan’s career. Because really… nobody is going to care much at all about your departure no matter how much you try to build it up with those piped in fans cheering for you because you know, I know, and the whole world knows that the fans do not care at all about you. Everyone has been awaiting this day for someone to shut you up and send you packing and because of that… they will root against you.. then again since it is me and I’m more successful than any of them will ever be they will continue to hate me as well. But it is alright because in the end… this is my show. This is my time. And in the end… we will indeed be free at last. Free at last from the most boring and uninteresting wrestler known as Daniel Bryan.

Edge lowers his mic as he stares down the stage and tron awaiting to see if he will show up live or through the titantron again.

Ozymandias

Reaction score

The Miz eye-balls Rhodes, straight faced and not even a hint of a grin. Just as he's about to respond, something attracts his attention out of the corner of his eye. He smirks at Rhodes before walking to the side and sliding out of the ring. Once outside he walks up to the barrier, he shakes the hand of a fan who has an American flag draped over the barricade.

The Miz: Hello sir, could I borrow your flag for a moment?

The guy hands his flag to The Miz and immediately turns and high-five's the person next to him, meanwhile Miz rolls back into the ring and once again stands toe to toe with the champion, the stars and stripes draped over his shoulder

The Miz: Okay, d'you what? Laugh it up fuzz ball! Cody, you're right. You are damn right. That thing over your shoulder, it is just leather and metal, that's all it is... except it isn't is it? Your little performance was very dramatic, don't get me wrong it was impressive, hell, I love a performance, but it was all built around a lie. What's this Cody huh? What's this?!

The Miz shakes out the flag and grabs it at each top corner, holding it in front of the UWF Champion in all it's glory. Neither man take their eyes of each other as Miz proudly flaunts the national flag.

What's this huh? It's a piece of cloth, some stitching. It's nothing right? Or is it something more? Cause this piece of material, this stitching? This represents the greatest country in the entire world. It represents freedom, liberty, and justice for all. It is the embodiment of everything that we strive to be. Just like that piece of leather and metal over your shoulder. Sure that's what it's made of. Leather and metal. But it embodies so much more. It is the symbol of everything that is great about this company. It transcends those who hold it, it embodies every single thing which is awesome about this thing that we have the cheek to call a 'job'. This thing in my hand? Just a piece of cloth. That thing over your shoulder? Just metal and leather. You and I? Just skin and bones. But THIS, THAT, YOU and I we are so much more than that. Yes even you Cody Rhodes, even you are better that the sum of your parts. Even you are better than the skin and bones that make you up, we are all better that our parts, we ALL embody something greater, something better. This flag in my hand means so much more to so many people and that title over your shoulder means so much to so many people and I will shove your disrespect DOWN YOUR THROAT!

How dare you throw that title down like it's garbage. How dare you. If EVER there was an indication that you do not deserve to hold that championship it is this. You claim that belt is worth nothing, I say it's worth everything. It means nothing to you because you no longer have a stake in this company. It means nothing to you because you are no longer one of us. You are a pariah. You are a cancer. You are a disease on this soon-to-be-great company. You. Are. The. Enemy.

RAW_1019_Photo_163_zps60d4a1c6.jpg

And me? Well... I am the cure. I will take that leather and metal you carry over your shoulder like a burden and I will carry it like a trophy. I will pull that title that you have discarded like the child you are and I will restore it to the level it deserves. That title is not nothing it is a symbol. It is the very thing that will embody the future of this company. If you win at Wrestlemania it is just leather and metal, however if I win at Wrestlemania... it becomes the beacon. The syringe that brings this company to life. I will use that belt to draw your poison from the wound you have inflicted on this company. You think my reality is skewed? Really Cody? REALLY?

The crowd begin joining in

Really? (Really!) REALLY? (Really!) Really?

Really Cody? You wonder why I've been given matches, been given promos, been given MizTV? I was given matches because I fought for them! I cut promos cause I demanded them! I was given MizTV because I earned it! I have been given nothing, absolutely nothing on a plate. I have worked long and hard to even be counted above people like you. And you... and your attitude, well it betrays everything we got into this business to do. But I wont let that happen. I plan to beat you. I plan to beat you to save myself, save the company and save that belt.

But my plan isn't just to win this belt. It is to rid this company of your presence. I plan to rid the Ultimate Wrestling Federation of Cody Rhodes because I truly believe we cannot evolve until the infection that is YOU is cleansed. I will take that title from your shoulder, I will wear it proudly around my waist and I will drive you out of this company like the snake that you are. You and I Cody, we are not Gods, we are not titans, we are not even close. We are MEN. We are men and we will fight out Wrestlemania like men because... after all... that's all we can do. You and I are mortal, we are just normal wrestlers and that's ALL YOU ARE. You're not big-time, you're not hall of fame material and you never will be. But I... I am bigger and better than you, and after I defeat you at Wrestlemania I will take my place alongside the legends, the IMMORTALS... And I will consign you to the footnote of history where you belong.

And d'you know what? I will be doing the entire world a favour, because it is verging on cruelty to allow the general populace to listen to your incessant whining any longer. We have been out here for less than thirty minutes yet EVERY. SINGLE. TIME you put that mic to your mouth you moan and moan and moan and moan about how you've been screwed. Not only that you then go on again and again to explain how you reacted to that only to be screwed again! And unbelievably you still stand here as UWF Champion. And for some inexplicable reason you think repeating yourself will change mine or Their opinions. Cody Rhodes you can continue to blame me, Them, everyone you've faced in the ring, everyone you've spoken to in an office, you can blame us all but eventually you will come to realise that there is ONE common denominator in your life story. One thing that has been there all those times you've been screwed and all those times you've been held back. And d'you know who that is? Do you know who has been holding you back, who is your biggest nemesis? It is YOU Cody Rhodes. YOU are your own biggest enemy and if I have to hear you blame anyone else but yourself then I....

Well, I will add it to my list of reasons for removing you from this company... once.. and.. for.. all.

Last edited:

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: Purveyors of Poison vs. Modern Day Double Dragons: No. 1 Contendership Ladder Mat

[video=youtube;xbpBX2lgDAE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbpBX2lgDAE[/video]

Maxine's theme music hits as Johnny Curtis and Derrick Bateman emerge from the curtains to a big pop from the crowd. Maxine however is nowhere to be seen but that doesn't seem to be affecting the duo from having smiles on their faces and being full of energy. The walk down the ramp slapping hands with a couple of fans before getting mics and entering the ring. They both stare at Kane for awhile before Johnny finally speaks.

Johnny Curtis
Last week, a travesty befell across all of UWF. My sweet sweet girlfriend Maxine was taken from me by none other than the hamburglar himself, Kane. We came out here to her music to honor her memory.

Derrick Bateman
Well you did.

We both did. And now you're going to regret it.

Johnny Curtis clears his throat before speaking in a much darker and gruff tone.

I don't know who you think you are and I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you the undercard doesn't make a lot of money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very short career here in NXT. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my girlfriend go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will beat you.

Derrick Bateman
Jesus man that was like straight out of a movie! The Rock aint got nothing on you bro!

Thanks man!

No prob homeslice. Look Kane, you just need to chill out with this whole permanent end thing. Loser leaves NXT. That's the stipulation. Not loser dies. The only one of us who will die by fire is you. Well more like smoke. You have got to have some sort of lung cancer after all that smoke you inhale each week right? That can't be good for you bro.

Johnny nods his head saying " He's right Kane " before Derrick continues.

And look, I know we're supposed to be sad about Maxine but honestly, I don't really care. Johnny kind of cares just in case she's watching but if she's not he totally doesn't care. We have a bunch of free time together now to do all sorts of stuff. I mean we saw GI Joe 2 the other day and it was awesome! Sans Rock of course.

Says you man The Rock is awesome!

Whatever. So while we wouldn't normally care about what happens to Maxine, you have sweetened the pot a bit by getting that tag team title stipulation added. Something Maxine could never get done.

Hey man she was trying.

Yeah trying to get you an NXT Championship match. Or trying to get herself the UWF Women's Championship. But now for the first time ever we have a clear shot at the Tag Team Championships and all that stands in our way is red riding hood over here and that other guy. Hey where is that other guy?

Johnny and Derrick look around but don't see Seth Rollins. Curtis rolls out to the floor and looks under the ring but finds nothing. He climbs back into the ring and they both shrug their shoulders.

I don't even remember what that guy looks like do you?

Once again they both look at each other and shrug.

Look Kane, (Johnny puts his hand on Kane's shoulder.) I know what it's like to be a man with so much power. One who can captivate a crowd with his mere presence. We're like brothers from other mothers except one of our mothers was a little attractively challenged if you catch my drift.

Kane looks menacingly at Curtis which causes him to back off right away.

Don't worry Curtis, you've got nothing to be afraid of. Kane reminds me of those starburst commercials. He's full of contradictions. He said we prance around all the time like it's Halloween. Newsflash bro! That's what you've been doing your whole career. Halloween's supposed to be fun not scary. Maybe if you lightened up a bit, people wouldn't be so mean towards you. Hey check out what I got here.

Derrick Bateman walks over to the announcer and the announcer hands him a Kit Kat.

Oooo look at this Kane. It's a Kit Kat. You want it? It taste good! All you have to do is say trick or treat.

Kane looks very annoyed as Bateman is waving the Kit Kat in front of his face. Kane then knocks the candy out of his hand and it goes flying in the crowd. Bateman looks annoyed now.

What's up bro!? That was a perfectly good Kit Kat. If you didn't want it, we would've ate it!

I think I know. You're supposed to break off half of it and share it with a friend. I don't think Kane has any friends.

Bateman and Curtis make sad faces as the crowd joins them in a very audible "Awwww"

Blizzard

Reaction score
Re: UWF World Heavyweight Championship: Ambrose (c) vs Cena

The audience cheers loudly for Ambrose, as he stares into the soul of Cena. Cena looks around the arena, as he violently interrupts the cheering.

normal_WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_25th_March_2013_PDTV_x264-Sir_Paul_mp4_008169628.jpg

Cena: Oh, shut the hell up!

The cheers quickly transition into booing, as Cena begins to speak with no patience.

Cena: No, I just about had enough! Time and time again, superstar after superstar comes out here and talks absolute and utter garbage! Yet the almighty UWF universe agree with it and even more sickening is the fact that you people cheer the lies that's spewed from the same superstar's mouth!

Cena slowly walks toward Ambrose, with fire in his eyes, as he speaks.

Cena: Every single word that you said Dean, every syllable, were ALL lies. Y'see, I don't respect you! I don't like or respect you, Dean. You have to work hard to earn my respect, Dean, and quite frankly, you haven't earned my respect. You talk about legacy, Dean, but uh, what's your legacy? You won the World Heavyweight Championship a couple of times? That's it? Who did you defeat to win the belt, huh? Daniel Bryan, c'mon, really? Plus you only held the belt for five days! How sad is that? Yeah, you won it back the same night, but you still lost. It's in the record books. Then, you defeated Jeff Hardy? Hardy's a joke who I sent off back to the crack house! The audience exploded in boo's at the statement made by Cena, who simply shrugged it off with a smirk before continuing. The fact is, you haven't done anything here to earn my respect, Dean. Your World Title reigns have all been pathetic, and it's been long overdue for someone to actually make the title important once again. And that someone? You're looking at him.

Cena points to himself, with a smirk across his face, before continuing.

Cena: Let's face it, you have your own purpose for this match. For Dean Ambrose, this match is not about the World Heavyweight Championship, for you this match is all about personal glory and personal gain, and most importantly, to hurt me. I can see it Dean, you want things to be the way you want them to be. You want your name to actually mean something. You want to be a living legend, but you realized while John Cena is around, I will always be better than you! At WrestleMania, I will be wrestling for the World Heavyweight Championship. I will be wrestling to make the title important once again. As for you Dean? Your huge ego is the reason you're wrestling, and that Dean? That's gonna cost you. You see, I'm going in with a game plan, with tactics, you on the other hand is going in to hurt me and that's when the blood will rush to your head and you will make mistakes! And when you make that first mistake, you best believe I'm gonna use it for my gain.

Cena nods his head, aware of what he's gonna do on the night of WrestleMania.

Cena: Oh, and please, don't try to be funny, Dean. This is no laughing matter. This is serious business. Do you understand me?

Cena points toward Ambrose, as the tension rises up in the arena. Ambrose is ready to strike, as Cena shakes his head before returning to his side of the ring.

Cena: A lot of people have the same opinions as yourself, Dean. Everyone who has ever been in the ring with me has believed the same thing. They all believed they were gonna kick John Cena's ass. But, there is a MAJOR difference between saying something, and actually doing it. The difference between saying you're going to keep the World Heavyweight Championship and actually doing it is unbelievably huge. That's my advantage, Dean! I have experience of people wanting to kick my ass, I have experience of people hating me so much! You can't imagine the amount of death threats I receive in a single day! That hatred? It drives me! I thrive on that sort of thing. You however? You might've defeated a lot of guys, but you're not used to being in the ring with someone like me! We've teamed before, we've shared our tactics, you've seen how dangerous I can be in the ring, but you've never experienced it first hand.

The audience continues to boo, as Cena laughs it off.

Cena: So be my guest, Dean, keep portraying yourself as the greater man around here. Keep telling these fans that you have no intentions of staying down! Keep fooling these people, because at WrestleMania, when I expose you for being a complete joke, it'll make the result so much sweeter! When I beat you and take away that title belt, all of these people will finally realize how big of a front you put up around them. Deep down, you know you were fooling them all along. Deep down these people in this arena even know it, they just don't want to admit it. They're afraid they'll lose another one of their heroes. And it's pathetic, honestly. It's sad how much these people rely one one person when behind the scenes, they don't give a damn what you people think. Dean, admit it, when you came in this company, you didn't care about these people. What changed? Absolutely nothing! I know what type of a person you are, Dean, and this right here? It's a gimmick, so stop saying I'm the phony one when it's CLEARLY you!

Cena continues to smirk, as he digs deeper into Ambrose.

Cena: I don't make a lot of promises, Dean, but when I do, I keep them. I promised everyone that I'm gonna walk out of WrestleMania as the new World Heavyweight Champion, and I will. I promised everyone on the night I had the ultimate attitude adjustment, I'd never return to how I was, I won't. And I'm making a new promise, after WrestleMania, the career of the great Dean Ambrose will be ended. Mark my words, Dean, it will.

Ambrose and Cena continue to stare with fire in their eyes, as Cena lowers his head to his side.​

Status
Not open for further replies.