UWF 2013: Wrestlemania 2 Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: NXT World Championship: Sting vs. Rhino(c)

Sting looks around the ring, first at Coach and then at Rhino, before raising his microphone again to speak.

1gm8bb.jpg

Sting: It's been a long time since I've spoken, an excruciating amount of time actually. Did I revert back several years in the past to when I put on the black and white for the very first time and didn't speak? Did I become an untraditionally dressed mime? Or had I simply given up? Was I surrendering my right to fight for the NXT World Championship with my words and fists, my mind and my body? No, I have not reverted back in time. No, I have not switched professions and hung up my wrestling boots in favor of becoming a street performer, someone that speaks solely with his actions and never his words. And you can be passionately assured that I have not given up, not now, not ever. I shudder to think that there are those among you that are of the belief that I had surrendered, that I even for a split second had it in my heart and soul to quit. I have dedicated far too much time to making NXT the brand to watch, I have sacrificed my very blood as I writhed in agony in this ring, I have donated tears of sadness during my lowest lows and tears of gladness during my highest highs, and every moment in between those two points for whatever reason, I have cried for this place. I have bled for this place, I have sweated for this place, I have put life and limb on the line.

Week after week I got my butt handed to me; bruised muscles, cracked ribs, lacerated head, I've been through it all and before you think I'm just rambling or boasting, stay with me because there's a point to all this. I've been down the roads I've been because of my dedication to this craft, because of my passion for this line of work, because of my deep gratitude for all of you letting me be the man I am and have become all these years. When you see the "Icon" Sting, you see the heart and soul of NXT, you see the lifeblood. I'm not taking anything away from any of the guys in the back, but I have carried this brand on my shoulders in a way that no one else has, and the beatings I mentioned taking and the blood I mentioned bleeding, the sweat I mentioned sweating and the tears I mentioned crying are evidence of that and back up my claims. So it stands to reason that the face of the brand, the man that embodies NXT, carry its grandest prize. I want that NXT World Championship, I need that NXT World Championship, my career cannot come to a proper close, whenever it is that book may shut, until I have carried one of the top prizes in the UWF. If I was a member of Tuesday Night Raw, I would be hungry for the UWF Championship, and if I was still a part of Smackdown I would be gunning after the World Heavyweight Championship, but my home is here and since that is the top prize, the apple of everyone's eye, the belt that we all aspire to hold, that is the belt that I want.

Because of my need and my desire, because of all I've gone through to get to this point, I will never give up, not on this opportunity or any opportunity. I have proven my love for this brand and this business, and taking this World Championship at Wrestlemania will be my reward for months and months of hard work. The Hell and high water; the blood, sweat, and tears; all of the pain I've experienced and am still in, from the physical to the mental to the emotional to even the spiritual; every match I've competed in and every tough decision I've had to make from turning my back on the fans when I walked in the door of NXT to going through my own protege' to become the number one contendership, soon it will all pay off and I will know on the night of April the fourteenth that it was all worth it. But the question still lingers, why didn't I speak up sooner?

Sting turns to Coachman and points directly at him.

You. You butted into a conversation you have no place being a part of, and the accusations you've made prove that. When Trish Stratus comes out here and speaks for Umaga, that's understandable, that is the agreement on the order of their operations that they've worked out, she talks and he wrestles. But Rhino needs no mouthpiece, Coach, especially when you and him clearly have different opinions of me and different goals and motives for this upcoming match. Right now you're endangering the situation, you're on the fence and leaning farther away from being an asset and leaning closer to being a liability. Rhino still clearly sees some value in your opinions and what you have to say, otherwise you wouldn't be around, he puts stock in the words you say and mulls over your views and ideals and considers whether or not he wants to follow suit or not. Do not pollute his mind with your paranoia, because if your client buys into what you're selling and believes what you believe to be true, he will revert back to his prior mindset and only seek vengeance, he will become blinded by rage and then I won't have to defeat him, he will be the one that defeats himself.

The differences between this encounter and the other two are abundantly clear, but the main one is the change in our views because of the change in our personalities. Rhino no longer demands the respect and attention he craved when he debuted and I no longer seek the infliction of pain on everyone, we have gone from enemies to rivals who are competing out of respect rather than the desire to see the other fail and suffer. That bothers you, and that's why you intervene, but heed my advice and remove yourself from this now because if you pervert what this is, I will come after you.

The fans erupt as Sting turns his attention to Rhino.

Rhino, I don't seek praise in the vein of, "These old guys can still go" or "These veterans still have it", I don't need to hear that or be told that to know presently that we're going to have a mat classic, to know while the match is going on that it's a good match, or to know after the fact that it was a good match. You and I will have a good match because we have too much history and too much of that desire that you spoke of and that I spoke of not to.

Why do you let these things distract you anyway? Why is it about proving to the younger superstars that just because we're old, we can still perform? They all know that because we're on the active roster, the ones that insult us and tell us we can't hack it or we should retire are looking for heel heat and chomping at the bit to gain the desired limelight at our expense, nothing more. Why is it about having a better match than the others? The only competition here is between you and I, and your distractions in those two areas coupled with the potential distraction of Coachman trying to poison your mind only stack the odds better in my favor. No disrespect, Rhino, but if you can't focus on what's important and channel your passion where you need it, you aren't going to win, not against guys like Kurt Angle who are chomping at the bit to make a statement, and certainly not me at Wrestlemania this Sunday. If you're so easily distracted, you deserve to lose that championship belt and never regain it.

But why put stock into myself, right? Why should anyone rally behind the unreliable Stinger who goes almost two weeks without talking about his Wrestlemania match and doing his job? If he gets the belt he'll just do a disappearing act and never be here to properly defend it, talk about a joke champion. No! The days of prolonged absence are over with! I am here and you better believe I am here full force, entirely immersed in the situation and ready for what's ahead, and when I take that NXT World Championship, there's only one place to go from there, Stone Cold's record as the longest reigning champion in UWF and Cody Rhodes' claim to be the greatest champion UWF has ever seen. Then it is competition with others, but only then Rhino, for the next several days the only person I'm focused on is you, and the only competition I'm focused on is our match Sunday night.

And on Sunday night, whether it's history that gets the better of you, your distractions, or a hodgepodge of circumstances, you are going to get a winning performance out of the Stinger, an effort that will return no disappointment on my part. When the closing bell rings and all you see are bright lights and the belt that used to be yours hoisted proudly above my head, you will know why they call me the "Icon".

The crowd is on fire with excitement as Sting lowers his microphone again and looks his Wrestlemania opponent dead in the eyes.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Coachman doesn’t seem pleased with the words spoken. He doesn’t hesitate to speak up either.

images

Coachman:
Listen here Sting; I am only looking for the best for my client. Rhino has gone through so much because of you, maybe he deserves an apology.

The crowd is quick to boo Coach who simply shrugs it off and continues.

We all know what you’ve done for NXT; you’ve used it for your gain. Because of what you did with NXT you held the Extreme title for months. Because of all your hard work with NXT you basically chose who your opponents were simply because you knew you could defeat them. I find it rather amusing actually, because you picked an opponent like Umaga and suffered because of it. I won’t go on about that however; as I am sure it is a touchy subject knowing that a man made a successful debut by defeating you for your Extreme Championship. You seem to forget though, that my client client has had to work for the position he is in right now. Because of HIS hard work he is the current NXT World Champion. And I feel I can answer some of your questions for him. The main one is why he wants to prove to the younger people on the roster that he can still go. Do you have any idea what it’s like for a man such as him to be ridiculed for losing to a man close to his sixties? That’s something no man should have to suffer through, especially considering Rhino still has a lot of gas still in his tank. I’m not saying you don’t, but since that first match he’s not seen the end of it. People still feel the need to remind him of both of those losses.

Rhino may think highly of you Sting, but I don’t. That’s something I’m not afraid to admit. I don’t speak for him exactly, I am simply here as a guiding tool to his overall success. I mean let’s be honest here, and I’m sure Rhino will agree with me when I say all he knew was rage. That’s not something you can use to speak clearly. I’m a very level headed man, I know when to filter. Rhino has never really known how to. And because of you he’s had to go through so much! Look at the mental breakdown he had a few months back. He couldn’t take the pressure of being chosen as the guy Sting could use for a punching bag. He doesn’t demand respect; he should be commanding it now! He is the NXT World Champion and a far superior champion than Cody Rhodes could ever dream to be. And these dreams of yours, to have a title reign surpass that of Steve Austin’s? You know, I admire a man who dreams big, but I must be the bearer of bad news. Sting, you aren’t going to win this NXT Championship, not now, not ever!

The crowd is booing a bit louder but Coach continues talking through it.

With Rhino as champion, there is getting what isn’t yours! So make these claims all you want that you will defeat him and grab hold of the championship he has fought so hard for. While you were using NXT to your advantage, he was fighting through the ranks to escape the large shadow you cast over him. Now that Rhino is champion, he is now on top of the world! Again, I will admit that I admire you. I admire that you have such big dreams, however foolish they may be.

The crowd is booing very loud at this point. Rhino is simply standing off in the corner looking around. He seems to have enough as he calls for Coach to stop, but Coach doesn’t stop.

And how dare you say I’m poisoning the mind of Rhino! I am guiding him to something better that he could never achieve on his own! I have helped elevate him to a status that has never been reached by him before. You know, the night before Elimination Chamber, after what seemed like ages since I was last seen on NXT we spoke. I showed up and we spoke about his future. He told me he was nervous. He told me he wasn’t sure if he could go through with it. It wasn’t because he was afraid, he was simply nervous that he’d have to face you once more. He was nervous that the memories would come back. I told him flat out that he couldn’t even think about that. I told him that in order to succeed he had to imagine that he was fighting for his life. With that mentality, he went on to win and became your current NXT Champion. So before you say that I have poisoned his mind, just know that. Know that it was because of me that he won that world championship. THIS world championship!

Coach hoists up the championship belt he had been holding for Rhino. He basically throws it in the face of Sting with a sinister smile on his face. Rhino had seen and heard enough as he walked up behind Coach and grabbed the championship from his hands. The crowd erupts in cheers as Coach turns around in shock.

“The War Machine†Rhino:
Go to the back Jon. You’re not making this any better so leave now!

The crowd continues to cheer before they all collectively chant an infamous cheer. “Nah nah nah nah! Nah nah nah nah! Hey hey, goodbye!â€

But...

LEAVE!

Rhino shouted, Coach jumped before scurrying off. He backed his way up the ramp looking on in shock at his client. He looked around the crowd of people who seemed to be totally against him. He dropped his microphone and left in a hurry.

Rhino looked on until he couldn’t see Coach anymore. He turned around to look at Sting who seemed as still as a statue. The crowd cheered as both men looked at each other in total silence. Rhino slowly brought his microphone up to his mouth.

eDR6dHlsMTI=_o_rhino-vs-aj-style-last-man-standing-match-final-.jpg

You know Sting; I don’t remember the last time it felt so good to scream at someone in anger. Coach and I will talk, don’t you worry about that. How about you and I talk? No more distractions, just two old guys talking to each other. I respect the hell out of you. There is no getting around that. You’ve accomplished a lot in this business, and in this company. I think you were one half of the first tag team champions. I could be wrong, I’ll admit I don’t know much about UWF’s past. But even then, look at what you have done for NXT! Not only did you run the show, but you successfully defend that title the most and longest. Mind you, you are the second ever Extreme Champion. So maybe that isn’t as big of an accomplishment as I make it sound. Again, it’s still an accomplishment. And here we are now. You know, Coach was half right in some of what he said. I do want to prove to the young guys in the back that I have what it takes to carry this championship. Especially after all the ridicule I got after losing to you twice!

But that’s really only half of it. The main reason I want to prove myself so much is because whatever I do I feel it’s not enough. So even though I’ve won this championship, I still have more to do. The first and possibly biggest challenge of my reign is you. As a champion, I want to prove that I can be the best damn champion NXT has ever seen. Unlike you, I don’t really have a legendary past. People will always remember you, they won’t remember me. So this is my legacy. This championship is the final piece to what I consider a complex puzzle. After that second match, I knew I had to face you again. I knew I had to redeem myself. At first I was in an uncontrollable rage, but now I’ve wizened up. I still want to redeem myself, but it’s not going to be out of hate. It’s going to be out of respect. Let’s say for a moment that we were about burying a time capsule. You could put your infamous baseball bat in there, maybe even your face paint! You even have a wicked trench coat that I’m sure any kid from the future would love to have. What do I have?

I don’t have much. I don’t even think I have anything. My former rage can’t really be contained in a capsule. But this championship, it’s my claim to fame so to speak. I’m not saying it’s my sole purpose for living, because let’s be honest. Any guy whose only reason for wrestling is to be the champion isn’t in this business for the right reasons. So let’s say we throw this championship away. Let’s say that our match Sunday isn’t for the championship. I’d still want to prove myself. I’d still want to prove that I’m in this for the long haul! I want to prove to the kids that I won’t be pushed around! What this match will ultimately prove is that I am here to stay and to annoy the young kids! Think about it, you know it pisses off some of those guys that I’m the champion right now. So with that knowledge Sting, I want you to know that if you want to win this championship, you’ll have to pry it from my cold dead hands!

The crowd cheers in response to that last statement as Rhino smiles while waiting for Sting to reply.​

(OOC: Had to change the ending because my computer froze, lost the ending and I forgot what I had specifically typed out. But trust me, it was epic!)

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Sting raises his microphone again and responds to his opponent instantly.

mqdefault.jpg

Sting: Well I know I'm not alone in saying that I'm glad that guy's finally gone. Don't get me wrong, he was putting the quality of this Wrestlemania match-up in very real jeopardy, peril that should be taken seriously, but at the same time he was starting to become like the drunk guy at a party that demands the center of attention or the embarassing uncle at the family reunion that bangs his spoon against the side of his wine glass to get the room's attention seemingly signifying his intention to give a toast but instead uses the opportunity to tell that humiliating story about you and your school's presentation of Peter Pan when the wire that was meant to propel you and give off the illusion of flight had a kink in it and you ripped the seat of your pants in front of the opening night audience, something you never lived down even after graduating from high school.

But Coachman drudging up irrelevant things irked me for reasons other than the fact that they were irrelevant, it was the way he butted into the conversation without warning. I mean, he could've at least given a complimentary disclaimer before he went on his paranoid stroll down memory lane, something to the effect of, "We now interrupt this compelling World Championship war of words between champion and contender to bring you the opinion of Jonathan Coachman" and then when you were done theorizing and stirring the pot you could've capped it off and opened the floor back to us with something like, "We now return you to your regularly scheduled trash talking, already in progress." But you didn't do that, you had to talk over everyone like the guy in a group that has to joke or story top, like, "You think mutual respect and the desire to have a good match is motive enough, Rhino? Here's, in my opinion, a myriad of better reasons." I mean, you played your hand like a textbook supervillain straight off of the panels of a comic or directly out of a Saturday morning cartoon. The refusal to forget what has been done to you, check. The dialogue that expresses your desire for vengeance, check. If you had a cat in your lap to pet instead of Rhino's World Championship to clutch and a spinning black leather office chair, you would've been Doctor Claw incarnate.

You made a wise call sending him to the backstage area, Rhino, because now he can no longer weasel his way and make this spotlight made for two into a crowded situation, now he can no longer waste precious time that could be filled by your words or mine with his banter. Now I know that you are in no danger of allowing his alterior motives to get in the way, it is a testament to the enormous amount of respect you speak of having for me. Thank you for removing him from the equation, Rhino, and thank you for your respect. Your knowledge of UWF history is correct, Samoa Joe and I were the very first UWF Tag Team Champions, my very first taste of gold in this company in fact, the mark I left on Smackdown forever. Joe and I held those titles for thirty-five days before losing them to Damien Sandow and Daniel Bryan. As for my reign as the Extreme Champion, no offense Rhino but the only reason people remember there was someone that held it before me is because the record books are keeping tabs on it. I held the Extreme Championship for one hundred and nineteen days, Rhino, one hundred and nineteen. Now I don't usually toot my own horn but there is only one other man that was able to hold their championship for that long, the man they call CM Punk.

That is Randy Orton and CM Punk's respective NXT World Championship title reigns combined plus a day from Bully Ray's reign, just to put the accomplishment further into perspective. Today is the forty-sixth day of your reign as NXT World Champion, which means you're looking at a reign of forty-nine days, falling below so many other title reigns in the UWF, but surpassing many of them as well. When Wrestlemania is over and they update the record books to include my victory and they log your forty-nine days, you will hold the distinction of having a reign that lasted longer than the likes of former UWF Champion John Morrison, former United States Champion Wade Barrett, former Hardcore Champion James Storm, former NXT World Champion CM Punk, former Extreme Champion R-Truth, former World Heavyweight Champion John Cena, former European Champion Rob Van Dam, former Television Champion Damien Sandow, and the former UWF Tag Team Champions Samoa Joe and myself, so that's something.

It does anger a lot of men that you're champion, Rhino, I defeated three of them to get where I'm presently at, but that doesn't matter. Once again I question why you allow your mind to drift off to concerning yourself with details of that nature that have nothing to do with our match. What does Umaga's frustration with you being NXT World Champion have to do with anything? How is CM Punk's dissatisfaction with you holding what he still deems his belt going to affect our match? Focus, man, or you're going to be the one that's angry once you realize that you took your eyes off the road and not only lost what you treasure most, but the man you lost it to took it with little effort. It's not difficult to take something away from someone that's devoting their attention to something else, you know. But these warnings I'm giving you about paying attention to successfully retain, this pep talk I'm giving you, it should be completely redundant and unnecessary, I should not be required to give you this information, it should already be common knowledge, second nature even. If that World Championship is the legacy you're leaving behind, your claim to fame, your ticket to legend status, why am I having to remind you to fight for what you want?

I'm taking it from you regardless, so it honestly doesn't matter what kind of an effort you put forth, but it'll be much more satisfying for all parties involved from we the competitors to them the viewers if you put forth the best effort you can put forth and leave it all in the ring. I'll have to pry the belt from your cold and dead fingers? How I wish those words didn't wash off of me like dirt under a shower faucet, how I wish they resonated me and pierced into the deepest part of my anatomy, chilling me to my very soul, but they do wash off because they're just words. You are just providing lip service as long as your focus is on the young guys in the back and what they think of you being the holder of that belt, there is no passion in your words, no motive, no determination, you speak to hear yourself talk and to let them hear you talk and you waste your very breath with each syllable. This is the man that's at the top of the food chain? This is the man that's been entrusted with holding the most valuable championship on Wednesday nights? If that's the case and this is how you choose to continue behaving and representing yourself, this brand, and UWF as a whole then consider my impending victory over you a mercy killing of your title reign.

Coach said one thing that I agree with, and that's in order to succeed you have to imagine you're fighting for your life. If the idea of facing me is intimidating to you in any form or fashion, then you must do everything in your power to ensure it's my shoulders pinned to the mat for three seconds on the grandest stage of them all and not the other way around, because me winning the title means you have a rematch clause and the next pay-per-view will be the site of Sting versus Rhino four, perhaps with CM Punk thrown in if he uses his rematch clause and the winner of Austin Aries and AJ Styles, since apparently that's a number one contender's match now. If you don't want to face me ever again, if you want new opposition, if you honestly want to prove your worth and you aren't just whistling dixie then you must beat me at Wrestlemania. And to stand a chance of that, and this is the last time I'm going to tell you, you must focus. You already know how much I want this, you already know what I've done to get here, so you should also know that you showing desire that palls in comparison to mine by even a small fraction is a spit in my face. It's you telling me that my desire is meaningless and that everything I've done to earn this opportunity was for nothing and should not be appreciated or awarded.

Jonathan couldn't quit crying about how hard you tried to get where you are, but did you really, Rhino? Did you really try that hard? Are you trying that hard right now? Neither of you should try to burden me about me casting a shadow on any of my peers, because that's trying to convict me of a crime I'm not guilty of and have never committed and will never commit. If you're in anyone's shadow, it's because you aren't trying hard enough, it means you aren't putting forth enough effort. If you want to prove something, prove to me that you are one hundred and ten percent into this match and this match alone. Block out the noise of your detractors and direct your attention to Sunday night. You have tonight, Friday night, and Saturday night to get it together and sell not only me on this, but to sell them on this. A man can look strong in defeat, Rhino, and if you apply yourself and bring the Rhino I showed up to face to this ring for me to exchange words with, if you bring that Rhino to Wrestlemania, you'll be that man.

The fans give Sting a mixed reaction as many of them want to see "The Icon" win the World Championship, but there are also many that want to see Rhino retain.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Re: UWF Tag Team Titles: Jeff Jarrett & Alberto Del Rio vs. Bray Wyatt & Damien Sando

Bray Wyatt paces in the ring as Del Rio speaks. As soon as Del Rio lowers his microphone Bray immediately begins to retort.

normal_By_Rulez_TXN_2012_12_12_HDTV_Pt1_28129_mp40152.png

Bray Wyatt: The only thing that will be eradicated at Wrestlemania is your influence on the minds of these formerly innocent people. You claim that Mister Sandow and I only ever elicit hateful responses from the people here in attendance and everywhere else we may go but maybe that's because these people have been conditioned to respond only to mindless vulgarities and worthless profanity from the likes of you two, from the likes of Dean Ambrose, from the likes of Steve Austin, from the likes of The Rock, D'Angelo Dinero, Randy Orton, Rob Van Dam... all through the years here in UWF, you're just spokes on the wheel. These people will cheer for anything that even resembles that type of behaviour because that type of behaviour has been allowed to thrive here in UWF, it's been allowed to fester and now you two and everybody else acts like it's the right thing to do, when these people should be cheering for morals, for education, for a brighter future in the light of Your Enlightened Saviours!...

The crowd respond by booing Bray Wyatt and his partner Damien Sandow with great intensity.

But as I said, these people have been beaten over the head by moral monsters and they react accordingly. Your Enlightened Saviours goal is to change this. Our goal is to make these people more morally correct, smarter and to make them see the error of their ways today. To do this we have to take away from them all that causes these moral misdemeanours they continue to profess in their daily lives. We must take them by the scruff of the neck and wash them in the water... the water of enlightenment, we must change them. Those who are truly innocent and simply mislead will live and live happily in the circle of my love and those who are truly corrupt, truly evil will drown. They WILL be eradicated. Not us, not Your Enlightened Saviours, no, people like YOU Alberto Del Rio and YOU Jeff Jarrett and all the others you associate with will drown and become but fleeting memories of a best forgotten time when corruption and moral misnomers were allowed to exist for soon they will all be swept away in the rebirth of the world under my gaze.

Bray Wyatt looks around at the crowd but they do not react positively to his words so he returns his glare to Alberto Del Rio and company.

And in this new world the people will be enlightened, they will be happy and free, full of love, compassion and understanding. They will cherish each other and worship us as the men who saved them. The men who lifted them up from the pits of hell, from a dying world to a new world, the heavens, a place where we sing, we dance, we rejoice these words I speak and they will understand then that I have lived true to my promise when I told you all that a golden era dawned, a new world dawned and that I would save all those who wished to join me in my family, join Your Enlightened Saviour in a new world, an enlightened world. A world free from Jeff Jarrett, Karen Jarrett, Ricardo Rodriguez and Alberto Del Rio. Free from all those that have stood before us in the past and then no evil will exist, there will only be good, just, moral correctness. When you two are eradicated, when all the enemies are crucified and banished all that will stand tall is Your Enlightened Saviours.

Bray points at the tag team title belts

When we take those and rid the stench of you two a new age will dawn, a new world will dawn... and you will simply be an afterthought in the shadow of myself and Mister Sandow, Your Enlightened Saviours.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Extreme Championship: Umaga (c) w/ Trish Stratus vs. Taz

Trish has a slight smile on her face as she raises her mic and moves her hair out of her face.

The greatest woman alive Trish Stratus:
Isn’t that sweet. The self proclaimed most miserable man is giving me advice on how to be a woman. How to be a “respectful” woman. I mean it is almost touching to see this big ole tough guy have such a sentimental side. Maybe I should take heed and listen to his advice. I mean look at me. I’ve been extremely successful. I’ve been doing everything I ever wanted. I’ve been traveling the world with the best talent the wrestling world has ever seen. I’ve been there when they were champions. I’ve done so much that most people don’t even come close to accomplishing in their lifetimes and I did this in the span of not even four years. But yeah… perhaps my ambitious style is not right for women. Perhaps my style isn’t proper for women nowadays to pursue your dreams and instead just do the same ole crap that others expect. Play nice and wait in line. And if someone cuts you… ah well you’ll get your chance because nice people always get what they want right? Instead of sticking to my success I should just shrivel up and become some sort of nice mother. Mannn stick a sock in it. Since when did someone like you become morally invested in anybody? In anything? I’ve seen the way you treat people. You do not care for their well being. The only thing that matters to you is you get what you want. And that is what I am doing. That is what I am pursuing. That is what my monster is pursuing. Together we are doing anything and everything necessary to succeed.

I AM showing these women what a true role model is. What true success is. I am showing them what it takes to be dominant in this male dominant world. I am the personification of what a true woman is. What true success is. When you look at UWF you do not see any other woman as prominent as me. You do not know of any other women in UWF as prominent as me. I could step back to UCW and say the exact same thing. I could go back to the WWF… WWE… and say the exact same thing. You think I got this far in life by being some sorta “motherly role model?” No. I got this far by doing anything and everything necessary. I’ve gotten this far by having the mind to know what it takes to get ahead. I showed The Rock. I showed Edge. I’m showing Umaga. All three have been majorly successful and are still being successful. And you think I’m doing things wrong? You think that I’m taking low cards and tarnishing my reputation? You think I care what those idiots out there think? I’ve tried playing by the rules and that gets you nowhere. That gets you waiting in line for years to get your chance and by that time the game has passed you. I was aggressive in my approach and look where it got me. I’M AT WRESTLEMANIA! Do you see any other women here in a prominent role at Mania? I don’t think so… so in the wise words of the Rock… know your role and shut your mouth jabroni.

The crowd lets out a collective “ohhhhhhhhhh” as Trish smirks but is nowhere near done.

The greatest woman alive Trish Stratus:
You hear that? I know you heard that and it didn’t just go through one ear and out of the other. But speaking of which… I am glad that you decided to show the video of the match because I was curious and forgot how I cost you your match and all it seems I did was give Umaga advice and distract the referee. Oh yeah I’m such a bad woman. I’m so horrible for doing that. He did all the work and finished you off himself. You were just careless thinking that you had the match won when he wasn’t finished off at all. You can’t finish Umaga unless you attack from behind. You may try to paint it as revenge but I know that if he were to do it to you… you would call him every bad name in the book saying he was a coward for attacking you from behind when he did no such thing to you. You Taz are nothing more than a hypocrite and those people out there know it. Whether they will admit it or not is up to them but the truth is out there and you’ve been hollering it ever since you came out here. You attack a man from behind and it is okay because it is revenge because his manager distracted the referee and he did all the work to beat you fairly inside of the ring. Everything that happens to you is the fault of every other person out there and not you. You can’t accept responsibility for anything. But you will learn to accept responsibility at WrestleMania because it will be your own fault. It will be your own doing that causes you the immense amount of pain and suffering that you will be undergoing at our hands.

You can try to talk up a tough game about not being afraid of Umaga but we all know that you are or else you would have turned him around before you tried to attack him. You want to talk about being moral and all that mess and yet you do underhanded crap like that. You have no right at all. And now that this is a straight up one on one fight where anything goes and you think now you stand a chance? You showed already that you can’t match up to him with one little distraction. This time… I’m making sure I get involved. Remember I am a former world champion. I’ve wrestled men before. I know how to handle myself inside of the ring against the likes of you and with someone like Umaga on my side… shoot you are nothing. Just sheep being lead to the slaughter. So I want you to bring you’re A game. I want you to bring all that you got and then some. You want to think that your time in ECW prepared you for this. This is going to be far more extreme than anything you ever experienced there. I’ve seen what they do there. I’ve watched it. I’ve seen what it takes to put you down but I want to go a step further than that. This fight is going to be beyond anything you ever experienced and if you underestimate even in the slightest you will regret it.

I do want to say thanks for the imitation. Your music wasn’t good enough so like me you wanted to come out to something different. I’m sure that you can’t come up with anything original on your own. But since I am in a giving mood…

Trish hands the mic to Umaga as the fans are stunned wondering what he is going to say.

UWF Extreme Champion Umaga:
WIN! IF YOU CAN! SURVIVE! IF I LET YOU!

Umaga throws the mic down at the canvas as Trish tries with all of her might to hold him back and keeps talking to him in his ear trying to keep him calm and holds him back.

Blizzard

Reaction score
Re: UWF World Heavyweight Championship: Ambrose (c) vs Cena

Cena's pissed off, and his facial expression clearly shows it. Cena pauses for a moment, as he looks around the arena, before speaking.

normal_WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_25th_March_2013_PDTV_x264-Sir_Paul_mp4_008389914.jpg

Cena: Get rid of me? Get rid of... ME? That's impossible, Dean. Getting rid of me is like getting rid of the problems these people face every day, it's not gonna happen. These people are always gonna have problems, for example, booing the single greatest thing on this planet today, and I'm not gonna be leaving any time soon. Wrestling's my life, and I'd be damned to have some trailer park trash come here and disrespect me by saying he'll get rid of me. Get it through your thick skull, Dean, I will NEVER leave. As much as you people want me to leave, I won't. It's just not gonna happen, as long as I'm breathing, John Cena will stay in the wrestling business.

The audience boo's, knowing Cena will stay in this business for a while, as a smirk grows on his face, before continuing.

Cena: What you people fail to realize is that if I ever leave this business, the whole wrestling world will fall apart and eventually go extinct. I keep this world alive! I keep professional wrestling and sports entertainment as a whole relevant! When people talk about wrestling, my name automatically comes up. It's like magic, really, and there's a reason for that, it's because I... AM... wrestling! For ten years, for ten god damn years, I've carried this business on my back. I've kept this business alive, it would've been a done deal if it weren't for me. Let's look at SmackDown for example, you have Dean Ambrose as the World Heavyweight Champion. If I wasn't in this business, there's no way it'd survive with you, Dean, as the top dog. It has been struggling enough with you already as I'm here, imagine if I'm not? It'd be a sad, and boring show to watch, and deep down inside, Dean, you know it's true. That's a promise!

Cena begins to walk around the ring, soaking in the boo's, as he continues to talk while walking.

Cena: Speaking of promises, Dean, you keep talking about promises. And, yeah, I'm man enough to admit it, I've made a lot of promises. And, I've broken a lot of promises. The most memorable being when I first won the World Heavyweight Championship, I told all of these people that I will never lose it. The difference is, Dean, I made a mistake. I made a promise to the wrong person. I made a promise to all of these people, when I should've made a promise to myself. Making a promise to these people, hell, doing anything that involves these people is gonna hurt you in the long run. And in the long run, I lost this championship when I should've never lost it. If I made the same promise to myself, I'd be standing here tonight still your World Heavyweight Champion, no doubt about it. But, I know I'm not the only one who made promises, Dean. I'm sure you did the same when you won the championship. You either made a promise to these people or yourself, most likely the latter, but it doesn't matter who, because that promise? Just like mine? It's gonna be broken and I'm gonna fulfill the ultimate promise this Sunday, and that's becoming the World Champion.

Cena pauses, before staring at the World Heavyweight Championship, as another smirk grows on his face. Cena continues, with a confused expression on his face.

Cena: What confused me the most about what you said is the point you made about being better than me. Being better than me? You got jokes, homie. I like the fact you can joke around, but let's be serious, it's WrestleMania. And if we're being serious, NO ONE's better than me! Take away the championships, take away the victories, the accomplishments, everything we've done in this business, in final, I'm better than you, Dean. When I say I'm better than you, I'm not just saying it to say it. It's a god damn fact, and I back up facts, and at WrestleMania, I'm gonna back up that fact. I have something only you can dream of, Dean, and this goes to all the other so called champions in this business, I have the heart of a champion, I have the skills of a champion, and most importantly, I have the ability to be a REAL champion. And when you have that ability, what you want, you get. And I want the World Heavyweight Championship around my waist. And we all know sooner or later, that's gonna happen. I don't give a damn what you had to go through to get here, Dean, I've got everything it takes and more to emerge victorious. And after it's all over, all I'm gonna say is "I told you so!" That's gonna be the result that happens, and there's no one that's gonna be able to stop me.

Cena stopped in the middle of the ring, as he stared at Ambrose, with a cold expression on his face.

Cena: You asked me if I wanted the World Heavyweight Championship, I needed to prove myself. You think I need to prove myself, Dean? I've wrestled with the hundreds, I've beaten the thousands. You want to know what keeps me going in this business? It's because I know I still have what it takes to win the World Championship of the brand I'm on. That happens to be the one title that I've held twice, and lost twice. Now it's time for me to take it back, I'm going to take it all back. The World Heavyweight Championship will be mine, Madison Square Garden will have no choice but to recognize me as the rightful champion. These people act like it's some kind of crime, coming out here and claiming that I want to win. I don't give a damn about these people, I never have! I am who I am today without them, and you all better believe that. There's nothing and nobody that can stop me from taking that World Heavyweight Championship. This Sunday, and oh boy, I haven't said this in a LONG time but I'm glad to be saying it again...

THE CHAMP... WILL... BE... HERE!

The audience exploded in boo's, the loudest we've heard all night, as Cena rolled out of the ring, before walking backwards up the ramp. Cena stopped mid way, as he raises his arms in the air, for a "HLR" taunt, staring at Ambrose the entire time.​

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Rhino lowers his championship that he had been brandishing on his shoulder. He looks down at it with a look of what could only be described as helplessness. That is soon tossed away as he looks up at Sting.

images

“The War Machine†Rhino:
You’re absolutely right Sting. Why the hell should I care about what guys like Austin Aries, CM Punk or any of them have to say? I am the champion for a damn reason. I wanted it the most at No Way Out and this should be no different. Your words struck hard right there. You opened my eyes and now I can see much clearer. Coachman was right though, I do need to fight like my life is on the line. In a lot of cases, it is. I mean if you think about it, I’ve come a long way from being the guy that lost to Sting. I’ve come a long way indeed. I’ve had my ups and my downs. But I can’t let the downs keep me down. I’m the NXT Champion for God sake! It’s about time I acted like one and what better way to act like the NXT champion than the War Machine? Ever since I won this title, all I’ve ever thought about was how everybody would see me. I’ve actually sat by my phone and waited for that phone call from the movie business that was never going to come. I’ve been waiting so desperately to get what I thought I deserved, but looking back on it now. I don’t think I deserve anything like that. Ever since winning this championship I’ve become a damn drama queen. I’ve been trying to be something I’m not. I’ve used words that I don’t even know what they mean! All in a valiant attempt to seem more intelligent than I actually am.

And why would I want to do that? I was so tired of people calling me a dumb animal. But now it just seems so petty. Everything that I’ve done leading up to this match seems so dumb now. I know I’m not a very smart guy, so why the hell should I use words I don’t know the meaning to? I see now that it’s time for me to stop acting like a chick you’d see on Sex in the City. Maybe it’s time for the Manbeast to make a comeback. He always spoke his mind and was never afraid to filter it. Since winning this championship I’ve always been afraid of what I said because I didn’t want people thinking differently of me. But no more! I’m done being that guy; I’m done being that kind of champion. It’s time I become the fighting champion everybody wants to see. But most importantly it’s time I become the fighting champion I want to see! So forget Aries, forget Punk. Forget all the naysayers who say I’ll never be anything more than a man who didn’t know when to quit! As far as I’m concerned I’ll never quit, I’ll never give up. So I’m using that knowledge as motivation. There is always going to be that guy who tries to take me down, but he’ll have to go through all kinds of hell to do it. You will have to go through all kinds of hell to do it! You keep mentioning that you’ll beat me at Wrestlemania and take my championship. Well in fear of sounding like a youngster going through their “mine†phase, you can’t have it! It’s mine and I have no intention of giving it away. And I meant it when I said you’d have to pry it from my cold dead hands.

You’re looking at a change Rhino. I’m not going to let Coach get in my head anymore. I’ll still have him around because he handles a lot of my legal crap that I don’t know much about. He’s pretty fair when it comes to that, but he won’t be speaking for me unless it’s something to do with legal stuff. Think of him as my lawyer. He represents me, but he doesn’t speak for me. He doesn’t embody what I am trying to accomplish. The words you heard coming from him were his words, not mine. And to be quite honest, I didn’t agree with much of what he said. Some of the things he said made sense, but most of it was just dumb. I had actually forgotten about a lot of that stuff until he mentioned it. I think he was trying to bring the old Rhino out, so I can’t say I blame him for trying. He knows I’m usually at my best when I’m that kind of angry. Not angry at anyone specifically, but angry at where I am in life and crap like that. It’s kind of weird and cliché to say, I know, but it’s the truth. But now, now I’m happy where I’m at. I’ll be damned if I let this good feeling end so quickly. I mean come on Sting, you know how it feels to hold gold, and it’s a great feeling. So why would I want to lose that feeling? Trick question, I won’t. As far as I’m concerned this championship is staying with me after Wrestlemania. There isn’t a damn thing you or anybody can do about it. It’s gonna take an army to stop me!

You know, the title reigns you mentioned actually mean nothing to me. All those guys had their chance, I’m much different. I want it so much more. I want to keep this title so badly. I’m willing to put my body and even my life on the line for this thing! It’s not even that it’s that precious to me. It’s the meaning behind this championship. As far as everybody is concerned I am the best NXT has to offer. That in itself is something to be proud of. But I don’t plan on stopping there. When I’m done here, people are going to remember me not as the NXT Champion, but as the guy the current NXT champion aspires to be. I don’t even care that I’ve kind of been pushed aside so Steve Austin can have the spotlight. He’s earned that privilege. I think it’s time I earned that. No more talking about it, it’s time for some action. As the old saying goes, actions speak louder than words. I think a lot of the actions I have taken in my UWF career can attest to that. Do you remember when I first Gore’d you? Did you hear the sounds of shock that came from the crow? Everybody was so shocked that I had speared the “Icon†Sting. The internet wrestling community blew up! I like to check up on those things from time to time. It’s funny reading what these kids have to say about the business. A lot of them seem to think that they’d do a better job than us. But the amount of articles with titles talking about that one simple act was incredible. Sure it may bring back some bad memories, but I want to go on record and say I don’t regret it.

If it wasn’t for that action I wouldn’t be where I am today. If I hadn’t hit you with the Gore, we wouldn’t have had two historical matches. I’ve read somewhere that a fan ranks our first cage match pretty high in his top 50 matches of all time. That in itself is an honour. So yeah, when people ask me if I think actions speak louder than words, I can proudly say yes. So what happened? What happened to the Rhino that did whatever the hell he wanted? What happened to the Rhino that used to Gore anybody he wanted for the pure pleasure of it? The last time we saw that Rhino was when I hit Taz. People still hate me it too. I always have people walk up to me and ask me why I did it. I always try to seem like the hard ass and ask them why not. It usually ends with a lot of mixed reactions, but at the end of the day I made an impact. I proved to everybody that I can strike whenever I please and not give a damn. So it’s only fitting that I do that very same thing at Wrestlemania. Sting, I can’t tell you how much I’ve been waiting for this. We all knew it was inevitable that we’d meet again. And at Wrestlemania no less! I think this is the perfect place to end our trilogy.

I think it’s also the perfect place to plant the seeds for an epic story to come! Both times we met, they’ve been in a cage, and both times I lost. So the way I see it, I have no other option but to win at Wrestlemania, it’s almost a do or die situation. The way I see it, my life is literally on the line here. All my life I’ve wondered what I was meant to do. I always knew I wanted to be a wrestler, but I never knew what kind of wrestler I wanted to be. I now know what I want to be. I now know what kind of wrestler I want to be. I want to be my kind of wrestler. The kind that shoots first and asks questions later. I’m sure that’s going to bite me in the ass some day, but until that day comes I’ll keep doing what I do. I’m the NXT Champion for a reason; it’s about time I actually showed you and everybody else why. Maybe I just don’t give a crap and Gore you right here right now. I’m sure people would go nuts over it. But I won’t, I’ve got way too much respect for you Sting. So when I beat you, I want to know I beat you at your best. I’m serious right now Sting, whether you think you hear my passion or not, it doesn’t matter! I have never been more passionate in my life than I am right now. I will have my Wrestlemania moment when my hand is raised in victory as you watch from the floor you will surely lie on. And no, I’m not saying you won’t win, because in all honesty, you could very well bring more to this match than I do. But it will have to be the entire US Military because there is no chance in hell you’re taking down this War Machine!

The crowd cheers loudly as Rhino raises his championship in defiance of Sting’s words.

images

BDC

Reaction score
Re: UWF Tag Team Titles: Jeff Jarrett & Alberto Del Rio vs. Bray Wyatt & Damien Sando

It's Jarrett that's pacing now and, as soon as Bray stops his caterwallin', Jeff jumps in.

Jeff Jarrett holding onto the tag team title belt thrown over his shoulder: To quote another ear raping, eye sore on UWF SMACKDOWN, You want some, Tubby? Come get some!

The crowd erupts as Jarrett stares a hole through Wyatt.

Jeff Jarrett: You know, I've had it with listening to you two. As I've said before, you yap a lot, but you don't say nothin'! You march around this ring like those damned Westboro people and spout just as much hate! I get it! You think you're better than all of us put together. You think you have some bit of wisdom to 'enlighten' us in this dark age. Whatever! Are ya listening to yourselves? Better yet, are ya listening to these good people? If ya hadn't noticed, this message you keep houndin' the people with isn't getting through. And it's not because these people are thick. It's because you two couldn't lead two nuns in a one minute silent prayer!

The crowd gets louder as Jarrett paces to gather his thoughts.

Jeff Jarrett: I mean, you guys walk in...well...anywhere and you find yourselves as welcome as a skunk at a Barbeque! Even a dog knows the difference between being petted and kicked. These people ain't idiots! They see right through you two! You know what they say about glass houses? Well, your building a damned crystal cathedral and got Daniels out front givin' rocks away!! Face it, you guys could find each other's ass with both hands! Not sayin' you've tried...not that there's anything wrong with that...

Jarrett turns away from the angry twosome and rolls his eyes and gives the crowd his 'OMG yes there is' face.

Jeff Jarrett: No, the point I've been trying to make is your full of shit message you've been tryin' to beat these people over the heads with ain't only an outright pack of lies, but nothing close to what these people need to hear! What they need to hear is that the three hairly little monkeys called YES have packed their bags and hightailed it outta New York with their cute little blue suitcase and their lousy wardrobes and their oversized words and ain't never comin' back!!

The crowd erupts as Jarrett stares at the two challengers.

Jeff Jarrett: You know, I'm tired of mixin' words with you two. You want an incentive to bring your freakin' A game at Mania? How about this? If Al and me cain't beat you two morons on the GRANDEST STAGE OF THEM ALL, I'll pack MY bags and walk the hell outta the UWF!

The crowd begins to boo at the thought as Jeff tries to explain.

Jeff Jarrett: No, hear me out people! I'm so sure of the ability of the KINGS OF WRESTLING...I'm so sure that AL and myself have what it takes to put away the likes of these two...that if we cain't, I, at least, will roll outta here and never come back!

There's more booing as Wyatt and Sandow grin from ear to ear. Ricardo looks at Del Rio and shakes his head, but Alberto reassures him to calm down.

Jeff Jarrett: You like that idea, dontcha? To be rid of us fer GOOD! Huh? You think you got what it takes, TUBBY? Huh? How about you, SANDY? Do you think you can put your money where your mouth is and do what you keep sayin' you is gonna do? NAMELY, put Al and me outta the UWF? Humm? Cause, with GOD as my witness, if you two yahoots beat us fair and square in the ring at Wrestlemania, you won't see or hear from Jeff Jarrett ...EVER AGAIN!

The crowd boos more as YES licks their chops at the chance.

Jeff Jarrett: I bet that's a promise the two of you cowards ain't got the balls ta make. In fact, I know you don't. So let me put a fork in this by simply sayin'...

SEE YOU AT WRESTLEMANIA!!

With that Jarrett and Alberto jump out of the ring and go with Ricardo up the ramp not giving the ring a second glance and sending the commentators into a frenzy.​

Aniking

Reaction score
Re: UWF Extreme Championship: Umaga (c) w/ Trish Stratus vs. Taz

The camera then cuts to a shot of Taz, who's watching a vicious Umaga being restrained whilst his eyebrows are raised and a smile has made a rare appearance. Taz doesn't even wait for Umaga to completely settle before he raises the microphone back up to his lips once more.

taz5.jpg

Taz: So this is a gift for me? Wow, what can I say, apart from thank you very much! I actually mean that sincerely, Trish, because what you've just given me is a little... gasoline, just something that'll add a little fuel to the fire. And no, I'm not saying that because Umaga butchered a little catchphrase of mine. I really couldn't give a crap about that, but what I DO give a crap about is the fact that you've actually designated time, in preparation for an upcoming match at Wrestlemania... to teach this dumbass how to speak? You know, that's quite a big deal, Trish, because it would've been quite time consuming trying to actually make some sense to this brain dead, piece of crap, without him doing what he does best - breaking whatever's in his path. Well, that may have occurred in a different way - if you catch my drift - but jokes aside it really opens my eyes a little further. I mean, let's break it down for a second. We're heading into the biggest night in UWF history, and your man is undefeated. I'm not gonna lie, Trish, it's an impressive effort to remain undefeated. Men have come and gone, they've been beaten match after match and never come back for seconds, and when something like that happens... it's not surprising to see somebody become complacent. Yeah, I said it, YOU'RE complacent! You think that I'm just another obstacle, just like everybody before me, but the fact is that's a ridiculous notion and you know it. You've both underestimated me since you caused me to lose all those weeks ago, and at Wrestlemania I GUARANTEE you'll both pay the price!

Taz is cheered by the UWF Universe, who has gotten completely behind him ever since No Way Out.

Taz: Whether you like to admit it or not, you truly are just some hysterical broad desperate for the spotlight. You had success with The Rock... fantastic. You've lead Edge to success too... good for you. Now you've lead Umaga to some success, and yet everybody's supposed to blindly believe that you're actually a role model? You get these people to react to a little statement, one that was ripped straight out of The Rock's footlocker, you go on about how you're the common denominator in all of that, but then you fail to mention two key points. One - you didn't train either of those men. And two - they ALL tasted success before you came along. The Rock, Edge and Umaga have been champions in various different promotions and have all carved out careers of their own without your assistance. You align yourself with guys who don't need your help because they're PROVEN superstars, and your very reasoning for that is because you don't want to align yourself with low cards... because it'll tarnish your reputation. You're not a role model, you're not prominent, and you're not the personification of a true woman. Trish, you're a gold digger, it's as straightforward as that. You align yourself with men who already know what it takes to reach the top, and you stand alongside them and offer nothing but a pretty face. There isn't another woman that can make the same claims as you can... because there isn't one that lacks self respect, that's insecure, and is an attention seeker just like you. Simply put, you come along for the ride and take a piece of the fame when the lights glare bright, but the second they vanish you get straight on your knees!

Now Taz garners an “Ohhhhhhhhhh†of his own as Taz folds his arms and allows Trish to scream whatever she likes at him. Taz waits for her to settle down before going on again.

21d6808c-05a2-4f12-a1ca-df45a87cafde_zpsaf05be00.jpg

Taz: Hold on, I'm not done there. So not only are you proud of all the aforementioned crap, you actually think I offered you advice? Haha, Trish... come on! Do you really think I'm in any position to offer any advice? I'm not perfect, in fact I'm not even close to perfect... yet I'm frickin' proud of who I am! I'm a man of honour, dignity, respect, and I've got an attitude that compliments that combination in more ways than one! I only offer advice to people who deserve it, and call me a hypocrite as much as you like but I just can't help but LOVE pointing at how far people have fallen. Honestly, Trish, I outlined the facts for you to flick over, and all you did was slap the figurative pages straight from my hands. You don't care about anybody other than yourself, and you've become such a deluded mess that you actually think you're doing the world some good. If anything, you're pulling your accomplishments as an in-ring competitor from out of the trophy cabinet, hurling them into a cardboard box, throwing them down into a dusty attic where nobody ever steps foot, and considering it as worthless. You built your reputation on your own, and you're pulling it down on your own. I can take a loss when I know I deserve it, don't let that get lost in any of this, but the stunt you pulled all those weeks ago was nothing short of disgraceful... and yet you brag about it! Better yet, you stand there and go onnnn and onnnn about how Umaga is going to destroy me at Wrestlemania, yet you've flat out proclaimed our match is going to be a Handicap match as you want yourself a piece of the action too.

Taz shakes his head in disappointment.

Taz: You want your man to prove he's as bad, as mean, as vicious, as strong, as dominant, and as EXTREME as you think he is? Well then how about you back your ass away from the spotlight on Sunday night, shut your frickin' mouth, and let him take a beating like a man! I understand how dangerous Umaga is; I have ever since he first emerged back in 2006 and simply took The Nature Boy apart. I've called his matches from ringside for christ sake, so I've seen firsthand what he's capable of on his day. But no matter how dull and how dim witted he is, he’s always got you to rely on to have his back, doesn't he? You scratch his, he scratches yours; you soak in the glory, he does the dirty work. I get the formula, I saw it from a mile away and this whole back-and-forth has done nothing but back my queries up. My point is, Trish, how about you stop being you and just let Umaga make his own mistakes... like stepping inside this ring against The Most Miserable Son of a Bitch on the Planet! I don't give a crap if I destroyed Umaga when his back was turned, because at Wrestlemania I'm going to do it all over again! I'm going to push the boundaries of what's deemed humane and inhumane if it means leaving Wrestlemania as the UWF Extreme Champion. I want Umaga to feel what it's like to be beaten at his own game - the game of pain and suffering. This match is a Last... Man... Standing match, and there was a time where I faced that proposition on a weekly basis!

A slight "E-C-DUB" chant rings throughout the arena as Taz takes a slight pause.

Taz: As far as I'm concerned, anything under this ring is fair game, and my mouth waters at that prospect, Trish. I want that title, I want to be the guy to put the first real blemish on Umaga's NXT record, and you better believe I'm gonna TAKE it all! I left that announce table with the sole purpose of entertaining the UWF Universe one final time, but since No Way Out I've been forced to alter course. Now.... now I do it all for my own sick gain! And now that I've laid it all out there, it's about time I end this charade the way it should be. Umaga, you dumb son of a bitch - BEAT ME IF YOU CAN.... SURVIIIIIIIVE IF I LET YOU!!!

Taz flicks the microphone in Umaga's direction, not caring in the slightest if it hits him or not. The microphone bounces off Umaga's chest and the big man watches it hit the floor, turning his attention back to Taz, who yells "That's how you do it!", followed by watching The Human Suplex Machine calmly and confidently exit the ring. Taz strolls down the steel steps and simply listens to the huge approval from the UWF Universe whilst proceeding from ringside to the ramp. Taz strolls up the ramp and reaches the top, not even acknowledging Trish or Umaga's existences whatsoever, heading straight to the back and off to make the final preparations for Wrestlemania.

Reaction score
Re: WrestleMania II: CM Punk vs. Stone Cold

[video=youtube;wMCgrLIM6Z8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMCgrLIM6Z8[/video]

The crowd erupts as, CM Punk comes out from the back. CM Punk isn't wearing his traditional ring attire, but rather jeans and his trademark t-shirt. CM Punk walks to each side near the entrance to get a feel of the crowd while he stares down, Stone Cold. As CM Punk begins to head down to the ring, he stops and starts walking backwards a few steps and gives a smirk before speaking

CMPunkRAW3-4.jpg

CM Punk: You wanted me out here and now I'm here. However, I will not be going into that ring. I know how the game is played, Steve. I've been around the business long enough to understand that when someone calls you out, they will try to get in a cheap shot before the two do battle inside the ring and I know you'll be looking to do exactly that. And so that's why I will not go down into that ring. It may not be a popular decision and these people may not like it just like I know you don't, but I know how the game is played. The next time you will see me face to face inside that ring is this Sunday at WrestleMania.

A mix reaction from the crowd

CM Punk: The one thing I'm happy about is we finally get to hear from you. It only took you so long to finally dish it back to me. What was the problem, have you forgotten how to dish it out like the old Stone Cold used to because the man I see before me in that ring is not the same man who once beat Shawn Michaels for the WWF Title at WrestleMania. This isn't the same man that beat, The Rock twice for the WWF Title at WrestleMania. No, this isn't the same man at all and the reason isn't for age because I know you can probably still open up a can of whoop ass, but this isn't the same slobber knocking Stone Cold Steve Austin and the reason for that is because you know you're going up against your most toughest competition you have ever faced in your career. We have had matches in the past, but the past is the past and I am ten times as better as I am now then when we last faught and in two days at WrestleMania, I'm going to prove just that.

CM Punk lowers his microphone for a second before speaking again and cuts off Stone Cold as he was going to speak

CMPunkRAW1-7.jpg

CM Punk: Hold on there for a second, I'm not finished talking just yet. I didn't come out here and interupt you, you called me out. So now when I'm done speaking you will know and you can say what you want to say. I'm not some bad guy out here. I requested the best match that I felt I could get at WrestleMania II. Who wouldn't want a title shot at the grandest stage of them all. I had the opportunity to cash in my rematch clause, but I chose to wait for my opportunity because I could have easily taken the title off of Rhino by the snap of my fingers. No, I wanted a match that would solidify my career. I wanted to add this match to my resume as being not only the best in the world, but the best of all time. A win at WrestleMania against you would help me define my legacy and write me in on a first ballot hall of fame. I already am going to be a hall of famer, but this one match will get me there much faster. I realize that you will be inducted into the UWF Hall of Fame and it will be a glorious night for you, but come Sunday night all those joyful moments will turn into a disaster after I beat you in the middle of that ring.

There is a massive mix reaction from the crowd as they are split down the middle for the two

CM Punk: You have fonding memories of when you last competed in the ring against, Christian and your last memory from that night was looking up at the ceiling while your shoulders were pinned, 1, 2, 3. I knew what it was going to take to get you into that ring for WrestleMania II. All I had to do was talk about your last image of competiting in the ring because you knew deep down inside that it wasn't the way you wanted to go out. You did not want it to end like that. It wasn't because I kicked you in the midsection. You know this is your opportunity to regain your name as the Texas rattle snake and there is no better opponent to face other than, CM Punk. The only problem with all this is after the night is over at WrestleMania II it won't be the walk back to the dressing room you'll remember the most. Your last memory from WrestleMania II will be when I deliver a GTS to you and your back is on the mat and all you hear is the count of 1, 2, 3. In two days at WrestleMania II you'll remember you came up short once again and that will be your memory from the night.

CM Punk lowers his microphone as the intensity level picks up. CM Punk waits for Stone Cold to respond back to him

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: WrestleMania II: CM Punk vs. Stone Cold

Stone Cold lifts his microphone to his mouth quickly, wasting no time in responding to Punk.

stone-cold-steve-austin.jpg

Stone Cold: I see what you were tryna' pull, Punk, and I don't appreciate it or like it a damn bit. (What?) Oh, you aren't on ta' what he was tryna' do? (What?) You aren't hip to his attempted strategy? (What?) Your noses are stuffed up so you can't smell bullshit? (What?) Well allow me ta' clue you in, because I see it from a mile away. Tonight at midnight is when management puts the kabosh on all the verbal exchanges between the Wrestlemania competitors, after midnight not another word will be permitted to be spoken, and even if someone goes against the grain and speaks up after that point, their words will fall on deaf ears. You waited until the day that this deadline goes into effect to reply to what Stone Cold said to ya, you waited until there was very little time left ta' man up and bring yer ass out here. Why? I'll tell ya why, because you know damn good and well in yer heart of hearts that no matter what, you don't have what it takes ta' beat Stone Cold Steve Austin fair and square so you decided you'd try ta' edge me out and stack the vocal participation in this necessary back and forth in your favor. Eh-eh! It's not happenin' that way, kid, I'm not losin' ta' you at Wrestlemania, especially not that way.

You think I'm gonna get back in the gym and work my ass off just ta' come ta' Wrestlemania, lace ma' boots up, compete against you and lose? (What?) You think I'm gonna rehab my knee, (What?) rehab my neck, (What?) rehab my back, (What?) and put my General Manager position in jeopardy just ta' get my ass kicked and my shoulders pinned to the mat for the three count? Hell no. If you wanna stand at the top of that ramp and flap yer little gums that's all well and good, cuz that's exactly what I've come to expect from a spineless piece a' trash like you, Punk, it's not like I'm caught off guard down here or even the slightest bit dumbfounded. Not ta' mention I think yer on ta' somethin', I can't honestly look at you from down here in this ring and tell ya that I wouldn't have taken a swing or dropped ya on yer sorry ass in some way, shape, or form cuz there's a good chance I would have, me gettin' my hands on ya at the end of the NXT broadcast last Wednesday night wasn't enough ta' satisfy my appetite. But look at ya, you aren't the slightest bit irked by me callin' ya absent of testicles, you don't care a damn bit if I think yer a beast or a bitch. It's a damn good poker face, I'll give ya that, but it's that and simply that, a poker face, a bluff. You want to convince me and everyone watchin' and listenin' that this time is gonna be different but it isn't.

You don't have Kimbo Slice or Sting in yer back pocket like you did in You See Dubya, there's no Straight Edge Society for you ta' count on ta' watch yer back, matter fact there's only one person other than you in that backstage that I'm willin' ta' bet is gonna put his slimy hands on ol' Stone Cold and that's the special guest referee for this here shindig, Austin Aries, but even that's not gonna make a difference because the second he does, he'll be placing an order for a can of whoopass ta' be rush delivered to the grandest stage of them all and I'll drop him on the same stack a' dimes he calls a neck that I'm gonna drop you on, and there's not a damn thing that you, him, or Jay Bee Ell himself can do about it. So I don't dish it out like I did in nineteen ninety-seven? Well no shit, but I'm not disappointed that I don't because I'm more interested in dishin' it out like I did in two thousand and twelve, ya know when I started the You Dubya Eff Championship reign that became the longest one in this company's history and, to this day, has yet to be surpassed or met? Here's somethin' else you aren't getting kid, when I was going up against Christian all I wanted ta' do was ride off into the sunset and retire, I wasn't interested in putting up that much of a fight, and that's why what happened happened, that's why you saw me fall twenty feet from the Hell in a Cell structure through the ring canvas and get my ass stretchered outta the building.

The fire that was close to being blown out then is a roaring flame now, and whether it burns long enough ta' scorch your ass alone or keeps burnin' ta' kick off another in-ring run remains ta' be seen, for right now I'm focused on Wrestlemania and knockin' you down so many pegs that you reach what Stone Cold refers to as the bottom line, and the bottom line is this, you will never in your life stack up to the career accomplishments and status of the "Texas Rattlesnake" Stone Cold Steve Austin and at Wrestlemania, I'm gonna brand that truth on your ass with my boot. Welcome to the Broken Skull Ranch.

Austin drops his microphone and stares down his opponent with great intensity from where he's standing in the ring to where Punk's standing on the stage. Wrestlemania is fast approaching and the fans in attendance know this one is going to be intense and personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.