UWF 2013: Wrestlemania 2 Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Re: UWF Wrestlemania 2: United States Championship: Antonio Cesaro(c) Vs Curt Hawkins

Antonio Cesaro feigns shock and fear as he retorts with Curt Hawkins.

e4da0864-63a9-4185-9cd5-2e2df9302347_zpsbd62c0ca.jpg

Antonio Cesaro: Oh no, I better not say anything about your precious country, you being a 'true American'. Better not talk about how this country has reduced itself to a laughing stock, how this country is financially crippled, how this country is simply part of a stand-up comedian's act in my homeland of Switzerland. I'd better not do that or else you, Curt Hawkins, who I have defeated already like I said, will come down the top rope and do what?. Talk about how he's got more desire, more fire, how he's more ready for this than ever before?. Don't make me laugh Curt. Your one claim to fame was throwing me over the top rope in the Royal Rumble but let me ask you this, did you win the Royal Rumble yourself?, no you didn't because I made sure you knew what the repercussions for that fluke was.

Curt Hawkins shakes his head as Cesaro raises the title up off his shoulder and holds it up towards Hawkins.

This. This Curt means more to me than the Wrestlemania main event. You can try to make it out as if you ruined my life, you ruined my career... but let me make it clear to you that this is only Wrestlemania 2... what about Wrestlemania 3, Wrestlemania 4 and so on?... I can main event them if I see fit Curt. You'll be lucky to be employed here by then. And to even assert that I would want to be in The Miz's shoes is quite possibly the greatest insult I have ever heard from anyone in this business. Because to be The Miz would mean three things, I would have to be a soft-egg wimp, I would have to be more interested in my shoes than breaking peoples bones in the ring and I would have to lose every ounce of wrestling ability I have in my being. The Miz, pfft, The Miz has just as much validity in this industry as you do... which is none whatsoever.

The crowd boo Antonio Cesaro loudly after these audacious claims.

The Miz means nothing, he came from the C-Show, not even the B-Show, but the C-Show NXT and fluked his way to the Wrestlemania Main Event just like you have fluked your way, not only to eliminate me from the Royal Rumble, not only to defeat me in a nothing, throwaway match on Raw but somehow you've fluked your way to rematch with me for the United States Championship despite the fact I've already beaten you before on Pay Per View. But it's okay, because you will suffer the same fate I believe The Miz will. That fate is defeat. Luck can only work for you so much 'Mister Lucky', you can't rely on luck. And you can give it your best, but at the end of the day your name will never adorn this Championship Title... your name will never besmirch the prestige of this title. Simply put you will lose to me, the luck runs out, the flukes stop and ability shines through. Antonio Cesaro, shines through.

Reaction score
UWF WrestleMania II: HBK vs. Mr. Kennedy

[video=youtube;zTguC8koXKI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTguC8koXKI[/video]

The crowd erupts as HBK comes out from the back. HBK gets the crowd going as gets them to get up on their feet by going from one side to the other. Just before HBK heads to the ring, he drops down to his knees, prays, and as he puts his arms up, HBK's pyro goes off

hbkpyro.jpg

HBK gets up to his feet and heads for the ring. As HBK gets closer, he slides into the ring. HBK heads over to the farthest corner and climbs the middle turnbuckle and puts his arms in the air and claps at the fans. HBK then hops off the turnbuckle and is handed a microphone. Just before he goes to speak, the lights dim down and a spotlight is put on him

hbkii_zps8eca147a.jpg

HBK: Ladies and gentlemen I would like to introduce you to the man who will be putting on the greatest show on the earth in three weeks at WrestleMania. He weighs in tonight at two-hundred twenty-five pounds. He hails from, San Antonio, Texas, SHAWWWWN MICHAELS......Miccchheals.

The lights come back as the crowd is really into it. HBK is all smiles as he is pointing at some of the fans before finally speaking

HBK: Oh excuse me there. I just had to do it, I really did. I'm sure, Mr. Kennedy, Kennedy won't appreciate it, but he has to have some sense of humor about it. We're in that time of the year, it's WrestleMania season which means it's time for, HBK to turn it up a notch. I give it my all every single night, but this is the one night of the year that'll have you become immortal in the eyes of professional wrestling fans as long as you put on a performance like you have never put on before. Each and every single year, I turn it up a notch. This year is going to be no different. I took about a month off and I really wasn't sure when I was going to come back, but then I seen that this young, brash character was creating havoc on Raw and I knew then it was my time to return and get involved somehow. This wasn't something personal with me challenging, Mr. Kennedy. This was just one man challenging another to put on a show at the grandest stage of them all, WrestleMania.

The crowd cheers as HBK points up at the WrestleMania II sign

HBK: I have faced them all in that Raw locker room and I have beaten the very best from the likes of the UWF Champion, Cody Rhodes, John Morrison, Robert Roode, Batista, and the list goes on. I'm not going into WrestleMania thinking I am going to have an easy match because I know it's not going to be. They never are. I am however, going to go into WrestleMania knowing that at the end of the night it is going to be my match that has everyone talking about after the show and the following morning. There going to talk about how, Shawn Michaels stole the show. Win, lose, or draw all that matter to the Show Stoppa is putting on a show to excite these fans and excite I am going to do. So get ready folks because Mr. WrestleMania has arrived!

The crowd starts up an "HBK" chant

HBK: So now...............

HBK is interupted by the music of, Mr. Kennedy

-------------

OOC: Something to get started. I know this is the match you wanted for a long time after conversations from years ago and now we get to have the opportunity. Good luck bro!

Blizzard

Reaction score
Re: UWF World Heavyweight Championship: Ambrose (c) vs Cena

[video=youtube;5xwnqCrRDmM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xwnqCrRDmM[/video]

As John Cena's new entrance music blares out of the speakers, the audience releases an never ending negative reaction, as usual. With the audience continuing to display their displeasure toward him, Cena would now finally step out from behind the curtain, walking out onto the stage rocking a black hooded jumper with the hood slung up and over his head. With his head down he slowly made his way toward the end of the stage. Instead of giving the salute, he stood still as he lifted his head for the first time. With a straight face he'd slightly turn his head to the left, looking out into the audience as they continued to boo him. Cena didn't seem fazed though, as he turned his head from the left now to the right. After receiving the same reception on both ends with the arena literally blowing up before his very eyes, he'd direct his attention forward, turning his head back to its general position. Now standing straight, he'd lift his right arm into the air, surprisingly still displaying the "HLR" taunt with his fingers. After holding his pose to another chorus of boos, he lowered his arm and begun walking forward. He placed his hands down by his side, as he paced his way down the ramp, and into the ring, running up the steel steps, stepping through the middle rope. Cena steps around the ring before taking a mic out from the pocket at the front of his jumper. The audience continued to get louder as an enormous "Cena Sucks" chants would echo throughout. He raises the microphone slowly toward his lips, and begins speaking.

John Cena: It's funny how you can hear certain things over and over again, and actually grow to appreciate it in the end. My entire career I've heard you chant the exact same thing over, and over, and over again. Even when I became the biggest superstar in the history of sports entertainment, their were always a select few playing the same ol' banjo tune before me. And even though it never quite bothered me, I went from thinking nothing of it to eventually loving it!

Cena pauses after raising his tone just enough to get a reaction from the audience. Cena would smirk with a grin upon his face as the crowd did exactly as he expected them too, and the chants would only now grow even louder than before - "Cena Sucks!, Cena Sucks!, Cena Sucks!"

John Cena: Man, you people are too easy. You're easy to fool, you're easy to play, you're easy to convince, and you're even easier to overcome. As a matter of fact, the louder you get? The better I get! You people have booed me, you people have cheered me, but every single night I ever stepped foot in this very ring I always got the loudest reaction, and that reaction built a dynasty that not one man can ever overcome. You wanna talk about the legends of this business? The Hulk Hogan's, the Rock's, the Stone Cold Steve Austin's? They all got their fair share, but me? I got the best of it. Because for as controversial as it was, it gave me the star power I needed to rise above each and every challenge that was ever put before me. And I thank you, each and every one of you, I really do. You know why? Because at WrestleMania? It's like Déjà-Vu just waiting to happen.

Cena pauses for a moment to collect his thoughts, before continuing.

John Cena: I will once again rise to the occasion, and I will win like I've won time and time again. At WrestleMania, a match everyone has been dying to see will finally happen as Dean Ambrose and John Cena go one on one! And, there's a lot of doubters out there who feel I have no chance since you're apparently, "immortal". To those who actually believe that, I think you should know that I built my career on an element that Dean seems to think he can imitate through foul language, clever word play, and hatred toward anything and everyone he's ever come up against. Everyone one he fights he claims he's going for the kill. If you doesn't like you, he'll kill you. Now honestly, how stupid is that? Come on Dean, you're gonna kill me? Your best friend? You're gonna take my life to defend your title? What exactly are you trying to prove? You trying to be a tough guy? You trying to intimidate me with your leather jacket and greasy hair? Nah, son.

Cena shook his head in a disappointing fashion, before staring at his WrestleMania opponent in a violent manner, continuing.

John Cena: See Dean, you wanna talk about anger? Hatred? The fuel to every fire that burns beyond the expectations of his peers. You wanna talk aggression, Dean? Well let me tell you something about aggression, boy! I built my entire career on aggression! From the very beginning I had enough aggression deep down within to get me where I was going, and I lived it, breathed it, and I loved it! And at WrestleMania? I will use that very same aggression to take you down and put you out of your misery. Because to me, Dean? Let's be honest here, you’re nothing more... than a poor man's John Cena!

Cena had raised his voice just enough to get his point across at the conclusion of his words. The audience would strongly disagree, as Cena laughed off the negative reception before continuing.

John Cena: Yeah you're damn right I said it! You are nothing more than an imitation, a fake, a phony, a wannabe version of me! These people are too gullible to notice it, but I notice it perfectly fine. Call it whatever you like, Dean. But I call it cowardly! You're a paper champion, and everything you ever stood for was a lie. It may as well have never happened, because after WrestleMania I will expose you for everything you're not, and in conclusion? You will learn of everything I am! The real World Heavyweight Champion!

Cena has a smirk across his face as he lowered the microphone down by his side, awaiting for Dean to respond.​

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Re: UWF Championship: Cody Rhodes vs. The Miz

010-1_zpsf2c28268.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

Reality? you want some Reality, I'll give you some reality. The Reality is, no matter how great you get in this ring, you don't go anywhere if the people in charge don't want you to. The Reality is, the people in charge have Never liked Cody Rhodes. Do you know why I'm a 5 time World champion? because I won matches I was never supposed to win, it's not because when I was Number one contender I got my one on one title shot. NO it's because I survived the odds when they did a work around. Miz you get to face me one on one, You earned your opportunity and you got your opportunity WHEN you were promised you'd get it and HOW you were promised you'd get it. AND THAT!....That...that is all I ever wanted. I won every single match I was in, I was undefeated, I won tournaments, I won battle royals, I won number one contendership matches and I was NEVER given what I was promised. And yet you come along, you win ONE DAMN Match and you get your dream match at WrestleMania, My dreams were all shattered on a weekly basis so this isn't about me just retaining my title Miz, No this is about me shattering your dream.

Cody calms himself down for a moment before continuing.

You want to talk about your hardship, the difference between us is simple Miz. You had to overcome not being good, you had to get better and better to try and get somewhere...I was always better, I never had to worry about Winning matches Miz because that was what I excelled at since day one, you had to climb from the very bottom to get here. I was already at the top since the first day I stepped foot in this ring, but They....they strapped every single anchor to my legs to drag me down, it's taken me years to scratch and forced those anchors off. You like to talk about your troubles but fact of the matter is you had someone behind you, because if you didn't you would of never even gotten in the Royal Rumble match.

Cody gets a smirk on his face

You say you survived Brock Lesnar, well months before you survived him I humbled him, I sent him to the hospital with a concussion. You survived 30 men, I beat a whole roster from one end of the match to the last. Everything You survived, I beat to a pulp, and that's the thing about this match Miz. You can't beat me, because you can't beat Anyone. Sure you can survive, hell if a nuclear bomb hit the cockroaches and you would still be scampering around. Survival is a good thing Miz, hell some people have made Hall of Fame careers out of simply surviving, but the thing about those Cockroaches that can survive the biggest bombs...is that when there is nothing else, when it's only that cockroach and a foot over them, they stop surviving.

Cody Rhodes gets a smirk on his face before he looks down recollecting what Miz said.

039_zpsb635bd44.jpg

You compared me to and old millionaire, but no no Miz you got it all wrong. I earned a lot, and I worked hard for it all. And then the people in charge, they took it all away. All the food I collected for my feast they took it away, they got fat and ate it all up. I was left for dead, but unlike the countless others they have left starved, I didn't die...no I came back. Little by little I've gotten all that food back, it's made me appreciate the taste of a good meal, and no matter how high you think of yourself at WrestleMania that is all you will be. I'm going to eat you alive Miz, all your talent will be thrown out the window, all your fans will be silenced, all your charisma will make no matter, the suits, the t.v shows, it's all over. You survive, but I beat people, everything was taken away from me, so I made it my mission to take it all away from everyone.

Cody looks behind himself to the Wrestlemania Sign, before turning right back.

This isn't a match to prove yourself Miz, this isn't a match to look good in so you can impress the people backstage, this isn't the bottom of the ninth bases loaded, This is NOT A DREAM!...You don't get to live your dreams, NO one will anymore, I kill UWF to snuff out all those dreams, and at WrestleMania you learn why those people are so lucky to have their dreams shattered only indirectly. I'm not going to put on a show, we aren't going to have the match of the night, at WrestleMania Miz I hurt you, I hurt you like everyone else who stood in your place got hurt. Welcome to MY reality, no smoke and mirrors, just Cody Rhodes. Go and ask all the others who made the same claims you have how it is to live in that reality, They'll tell you the best part of it, is that life in my reality doesn't last long. You don't know what Hardship is, you don't think you had it rough but you have no idea the hell I've been through.

Cody Rhodes gets an angry look on his face before he cracks his neck to the side.

I'm going to show you that hell, your going to learn what it's like to lose it all without being able to do anything about it. Just like all the others who I've faced, you'll go away, see I lost it all Miz but I didn't go away I became even more successful. Yet, the John Morrisons, the MVPs, the Stone Colds, the Chris Jerichos, the CM Punks, ALL of them, they had it all taken away from them by me and then they went away. Some came back to other brands, some tried to forget all about the devil who holds the UWF Championship. Miz, They took it all from me and I became world champion, I've taken it all from countless others and they just went to the hospital...So the only real question here Miz, is not can you win it all. It's can you lose it all, all of it, and still come back and win it all. You're going to say Yes Miz, but the true answer comes at WrestleMania. Not when you walk out, not when you stand across the ring from me, but when I've left you beaten and battered. You can Survive a lot Miz, but for over 2 years, NO ONE has survived Cody Rhodes. That isn't a claim, it's a fact, I've beaten everyone I've ever fought in a match, those who have pinned me I've come back and beaten them worse. You can't beat me Miz, because no one can, I'm not the best in the world because even the best can be bested, I'm not a phenom because I'm not just phenomenal, I'm just that which can never go away no matter how hard you try. I'm the devil that survives in the world even when it is scorched and on fire. That's my...reality.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Re: UWF Tag Team Titles: Jeff Jarrett & Alberto Del Rio vs. Bray Wyatt & Damien Sando

SD_699_Photo_091_zpse29bbf33.jpg

Damien Sandow:

Mr. Del Rio, is it not obvious why we speak down to these people. It is not by choice, it is because all of you have sunk down far too low. It is actually quite sad how moronic both of you are, as you brought this point up as if it went against our claims of salvation. If there was nothing wrong with you, then what would we be Saving you from? I apologize, it is just that I expect so much more from people who claim to be Kings and aristocratic. You brought up immorality, I have bested both of you and yet for some unexplained reason you received a championship bout, and we all know you did not win those championship thanks to skill. You pay a man to come out and introduce you, and thanks to this payment people believe you two to be friends. This man is so vulgar he should be incarcerated for simply being allowed on a programmed that caters to children, while Mr. Wyatt and I only wish to save you all. All I've tried to do is enlighten these people, how do you consider this immoral? It's abhorrent how both of you clutch at straws to attempt to seem like the good people in this bout, while you are nothing but selfish miscreants who only care about yourselves. These people do not see this, but that is precisely why we are saving them, shining a light on you false idols so you will be revealed for what you have always been.

Sandow pauses for a moment before continuing

We have nothing left to prove, this bout is not one where we prove anything. We shall not make examples of you, we shall simply defeat you like we know we can. We expose you, and we defeat you, and while on normal terms I would not expose these people to such an abhorrent contest, this will assist in teaching them a very important lesson. We save the masses from immoral and sinful people like you two, and we do so not because it benefits us, because as I've stated we have nothing to prove, but to save them from you. This company and more specifically this brand is filled with degenerates, and while we may attempt to convert these people so that they may use their ill-gotten admiration to further our lessons in your salvation. There are those who simply do not want these people saved, because for them to remain ignorant means that they shall remain ignorant towards your actual worth. To you, Ignorance is bliss. But we shall fix this view of the world, save you from yourselves and your own self imposed ignorance. We eradicate you not for personal reasons, but because it is your selfish want of attention that hinders their ability to learn.

Sandow shakes his head as he points to his opponents.

You believe yourselves to be kings, well your monarch shall come crumbling down around you, so that all that there will be left for you is an empty hill for you to two to keep each other company. We don't want a crown, we don't even want a title around our waste. We simply wish to take those championship from you, so that we may have the one thing we do seek, and that is your salvation. So I would like to take this moment to offer both of you one thing, and that is the opportunity to help in saving these people, either one of you simply not show up too WrestleMania. This way you shall not be embarrassed in front of such an enormous crowd, and you shall rest easy knowing that you have chosen the smarter move to help in these people salvation. I'm sure that it is possible that at least one of you comes to your senses by then to take this offer.

BDC

Reaction score
Re: UWF Tag Team Titles: Jeff Jarrett & Alberto Del Rio vs. Bray Wyatt & Damien Sando

ricardo-rodriguez-29.jpg

Ricardo is visibly livid and begins to rant in Spanish while throwing his hands around showing his obvious displeasure. Alberto tries desperately to calm him down; reassuring him that he will handle it. Finally, Del Rio turns, waves Jarrett off, and confronts Sandow's most audacious accusations.

Alberto Del Rio: First of all, Mr. Sandow, I and, my friend and compatriot, Ricardo, have been friends a lot longer than you and your rather rotund friend have been in wrestling combined. So, do not pretend to know the friendship or lack there of between my Ring Announcer and I. Secondly, you vile human being, to stand there and accuse Jeffery and I of being the disingenuous? We have done nothing but challenge the status quo each and every time we have graced the ring. We have exemplified what wrestling is all about not only in America, but in my homeland, Mexico! We, Damien, have made those who have come before us and paved the way nothing but proud! Oh, no, we ARE the heroes here. WE represent all that is good in the UWF; hard work, fair fights and an unending passion for giving these people the fight they deserve!

WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_2011_01_14_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_000605680-1.jpg

The crowd erupts again into chanting: KINGS! KINGS! KINGS!

Alberto Del Rio: They chant our namesake, NOT because we rule over them, NOT because we demand their respect, NOT even because we always win, but they chant because we represent them. We stand for what is good and decent in all of these fine people! While the two of you find fault in their everything these hard working believe in. On the contrary, you want them to believe what YOU want them to believe. What you do not accept is sin. What you do not allow is wrong. When it is YOU, the evil of YES, that are wrong and sinful. These people come night after night only to be entertained! They spend their hard earned money and only expect us to give our all. That is why they love us! And that is precisely why they hate the two of you! Since you have joined forces on Smackdown, you have done nothing but take shortcuts and play numbers games with the roster. You have pulled every sneaky trick to win and, yet, it is the two of you who stand here without gold! It is you who are not champions! It is because, FINALLY, truth and justice have reigned supreme. The God in heaven FINALLY caused your bad Karma to backlash and show you for the demons you are!!

The gets a chuckle out of Sandow while Bray doesn't seem so amused.

Alberto Del Rio: No, Mr. Sandow, we did not change them to be our mindless sheep to follow us! We became the men we are because of who each and every one of these fans are! Honorable! Decent! People worthy of the best tag team championship match of all time! And that's precisely what we plan on giving them! A match that will be remembered for years to come! A spectacle that will be alluded to for time immortal! And when the victor's hands are raised, it will not be because they cheated. Oh, no. It will not be because they found some backdoor of which to sneak into for their Wrestlemania moment! NO, my friends, they will be Tag Team Champions at the end of the greatest night of the year on the GRANDEST STAGE OF THEM ALL, because they were the better men!

Sandow and Wyatt grin as the Mexican King of the Mountain finishes.

Alberto Del Rio: And, if that be the two of you, so be it. But it will not come easy, my friends. For the men who stand champions at the end of Wrestlemania will feel it in every ache of their body, every bruise and cut they receive! They will remember that night and forevermore that they looked DESTINY in the eye and fought with every ounce of their being to be the men that they were meant to be, the CHAMPIONS THAT THESE PEOPLE DESERVE!!

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen

normal_By_Rulez_TXN_2012_12_12_HDTV_Pt1_28129_mp40146.png

Bray Wyatt:
You're gonna give these people 'what they deserve'?... boy, these people deserve nothing. I look around me now Alberto, I see people wearing your t-shirts, I see people wearing Kings of Wrestling gear, and if that doesn't bring home just how far gone the people in this audience are to the moral monsters you throw upon them every time you're out here, well then I don't know what is. What these people deserve Alberto, is salvation. That's what I offer them, I offer them a family with a patriarch that can love like their real daddy. I offer them guidance, I offer them a path in the light, I offer them love, man, real love. The kinda love that will release them from the demons you've planted in their simple little minds and guide towards a greater understanding of what is right, what is wrong and what is truly great. And my friend and I, Mister Sandow and I... we are what's great, and the truly enlightened will surely know that.

The crowd reign down on Bray Wyatt with boos and chants of 'Kings!, Kings!, Kings!' which persist throughout all the talking.

These people should understand that Mister Sandow and I are upholders of justice. Of nobility. Of morals. If they were enlightened they should look in this ring and see two fine, upstanding leaders among men standing across from two terrible, perverted, sickening renditions of what they could have been if it were not for following the guiding light of Your Enlightened Saviours. THAT'S WHAT THESE PEOPLE DESERVE, NOT YOU!. But yet... it's not what the people want is it Alberto?, is it Ricardo?, is it Jeff?, no, these people want 'The Kings of Wrestling' to continue destroying any prestige Your Enlightened Saviours brought to that belt. They want to see 'The Kings of Wrestling' continue to dumb everything down to a point where they can ingest it without thought. Simply put, these people are more than happy to settle for the life they live and the simple joys that 'The Kings of Wrestling' bring to them as they slowly decay into one writhing mass of sin and nothin' else.

Bray glares at The Kings of Wrestling as he walks around the ring talking, the crowd booing his every word.

That's what these people want. They want their minds numbed by the sinful words and the morally repugnant actions of you two and your friends. Well... like that old song said, "you can't always get what you want... but if you try sometimes, you might find, you get what you need!"... and what these people need is a saviour. What these people these people will get is a saviour. Because me and my friend Mister Damien Sandow are done standing idly by and letting people like you and Jeff rot the minds of the masses when we could be enlightening them, educating them, saving them from the moral monsters and sin of this world. To do so we must vanquish you, we must rid you from their conscious and replace you with a force of enlightenment, a force of good, a force that will be the salvation of this world if they would just put out their hand and grab mine. So people, grab the hand of your saviour, grab the hand of 'The Angel in The Dirt' and fly with me, fly away from the vermin below and become one and all with Your Enlightened Saviours as we finally end the reign of 'The Kings of Wrestling' and become the tag team champions of the world.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
UWF Champion vs. Champion: Edge (c) vs. Daniel Bryan (c)

We are taken backstage for an exclusive interview.

Grisham:
Ladies and Gentlemen we are here live at the site of WrestleMania and joining me backstage is the one and only Rated R European Champion. The man that will be competing in a Champion vs. Champion match this year. Edge.

Grisham:
Now Edge you know there has been talks about this match since you haven’t been able to defeat Bryan here in UWF. And with this title for title match there are quite a few that are betting against you and quite possibly considering you the underdog in this match. So is there anything that you wish to say to these people? Anything to your opponent?

Grisham holds the mic up to Edge but he doesn’t bother to reply but instead continues to stare a hole into Grisham’s head. But as soon as Grisham is about to take the mic back to say something else Edge snatches it and starts.

The Rated R European Champion Edge:
Do you not think that I already know this! Do you not think that all of that has not already run through my head? My goodness Captain Obvious… defender of the already known. I know that my luck against that nerd hasn’t been the best but this time… this time it is going to be different because this time I have something on the line. This time I have something to defend. THIS TIME I have to make sure that my title stays with me while taking his. Last time it was just his belt and I had my eyes set on something bigger and better and so I let that match slip by me. What happened… some insignificant loss. Some little loss on the weekly show known as Smackdown but look at that sign behind us. Does that say Smackdown? Does that say Raw? Does that say Royal Rumble or anything of the likes? No… it says WrestleMania. WrestleMania is where you hold absolutely nothing back and you lay it all on the line. WrestleMania is where you put your best feet forward and show the world what you are truly made of. WrestleMania is where legends are created, legends are born, and lives are changed.

It was UCW WrestleMania 2 where I saw The Rock do what seemed to be the unthinkable and defeat CM Punk after losing the previous match to him inside the Elimination Chamber. People were doubting him and what happened? Not only did he win but he transformed Raw into the biggest show in UCW history during his reign. Believe it or not… despite our little altercation at Royal Rumble I feel a little of that same Rock inside of me. I feel that I have that intensity, that electricity, I feel that I have that power, that “it†factor to do what is necessary and then some to do what nobody else thinks I can do. I feel I have everything already in me to overcome any and all odds and prove all the naysayers wrong. I have what it takes to do what nobody else thinks is possible. I proved that when I stepped up my game and defeated the man that not even that nerd could beat. I showed that when everything is on the line, when the match is supposed to be bigger than life… I step up and make myself that much more bigger, that much more driven, that much more determined and that much more focused to do everything necessary to overcome everything. Overcome all bits and kinds of adversity and prove to the world that in the end there is only one… only one champion of champions. Prove to the world that there is only one person worthy of not only carrying my belt but any other belt on Smackdown. Not Ambrose and not John Boy. And I’m going to rid the world of the thought and notion that the little nerd punk is a champion.

The Rated R European Champion Edge:
I’ve been waiting ever since I returned to UWF to make a true statement. I’ve been waiting all this time to make history and not only that but to make it on the grandest stage of them all. And no matter what happens in any other match… what happens in my match… that will be what people will be talking about because at the conclusion of my match there will be a new double champion crowned and you are looking at him. I always look to make history. I always look to create that memory that everyone will remember years later. I look to steal the show and ensure that people will look at the show and say… that Edge should have been in the main event. That Edge should be world champion. That Edge should be a hall of famer. That Edge is just so awesome. And the list goes on.

But the bottom line here is… this is my time to shine. I’ve been at the top of the UWF world and as long as I’ve been on top there has been nothing but envy and hatred tossed at me by both the wrestlers and the fans. The crazy thing about people is they hate people that are on top. They hate people that are successful and the more successful you are the more they will hate you. The more they will despise you. The more they will wish and want you to fail. Want you to fall. Want you to lose everything. But that is not going to happen to me. That is not going to happen at Mania. Instead what is going to happen is there is going to be even more hatred for me. There is going to be even more envy for me. Even more jealousy tossed my way because at the end of the night they are going to look at the man that is one step closer to becoming world heavyweight champion as I get rid of that little monkey that has been on my shoulder all this time reminding me that I haven’t beaten that nerd. But the time is come. The time is here. It is my time. And when all is said and done… I give you all permission… to hate me more.

Edge turns and walks away.

BDC

Reaction score

Jeff Jarrett: Maybe what your Daddy shoulda done is knock some sense inta that watermelon head of yours, Bray! Ya know, as much as I concern myself with the fans and giving back to them and this business, I can't really get any farther than the very fact that I want SO very much to beat the two of you yahoots within an inch of your worthless lives! I'm tellin' ya! I don't think I can stand another minute of listenin' to either of youns go on. Between Sandy's freakin' dissertations aka funeral hymns and Tubby's outright caterwallin' preachin', I can't hear myself think! I cannot BELIEVE you think you know what these people want or what they deserve! Hell, you cant even get your wardrobe together! Damien is still wearing an oversized bath robe to the ring. But who blames him? I'd hide that tightie whitie style pink panties of his if I were him too. And Bray always looks like he's on vacation in Florida or sumptin!

imagesqtbnANd9GcTmW4xVv_C8_wmNfd3pgpsjm-IZ55X_VqXBYP5MwUOPsUSgFg6qFg.jpg

The crowd chuckles a little.

Jeff Jarrett: And they're wearing our gear because they can at least respect US. You two look like some kind a freak couple, GAWD just think of the children. (Jarrett grins) Nah, but seriously, you two come out here everah week and spout the same garbage and expect these people to throng to you because you think you're right about every damn thing! The facts are, TUBBY, you got nothing for any of these people! And SANDY? They can't understand a damned thing you say. Kinda hard to teach the people anything when you talk like your one of those Renaissance Fair flakes! Hells Bells, how do you two ever communicate? But that may be the beauty of your relationship. You know. As long as you can't understand each other, you can stand each other. Cause, just take it from me, if you guys were getting what I'm getting on my end, you'd have strangled each other a LOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGG time ago!

Wyatt and Sandow look at each other inquisitively.

Jeff Jarrett: But you got one thing right, TUBBY. These people need a savior! They need to be saved from listening to the likes of the two a you! They need to be SAVED (Jarrett breaks off in his best country preacher impression) from the minions of HELL called YES! They need to be SAVED from the sight of you two in the ring with your pink speedos and your oversized tights! They need to be SAVED from havin' to spend their money just to hear you two go on and on about much a nothin'! The need to be SAVED from another title reign from a set of bearded wonders who have had to sneak their way inta gold from day one! The need to be SAVED from YES!!

The crowd begins to chant: NO! NO! NO!

Jarrettconfronts.jpg

Jarrett grins and goes back to his usual voice: I promised when I came in last August that I would purge the pretenders from this business! That I would take to task every actor and prima donna! That I would sift the chaff here in the UWF! And I have to some extent. But there's still one thing I have left to do to fulfill my mission here. And THAT'S freeing Smackdown from the confines of the hairy little threesome called YES!! Luckily enough, these good people know CREEPER when they see it, so, when you hold out your hand, they'll know the only thing to put in it is some pocket change for the bus fare outta New York BACK to wherever you two goobers are from!!

Last edited:

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Re: UWF Wrestlemania 2: United States Championship: Antonio Cesaro(c) Vs Curt Hawkins

During Cesaro's speech, Hawkins jumped off from the turnbuckle and is now standing in the ring across from the US Champion.

Curt Hawkins
Let me get this straight, you think that I will never be the US champion? You think that I will bring the prestige down from that title? Let me tell you something, with someone like you as champ, it can't get much lower. Yeah, it can't get much lower. Actually, me winning the title and taking it from your dirty foreign hands is the best thing that can possibly ever happen to the prestige of that title. The US championship deserves a true american champion. One that embraces the idea of America. The idea that here, the underdog gets what he deserves if he fights for hard enough. And you better believe that I'm going to bring the fight to you Cesaro. Oh, you better believe it.

Hawkins takes a step closer

Curt Hawkins
I didn't fluke my way to this rematch. I fought for it. With blood, sweat and tears I fought for my right to challenge for the title at WrestleMania. I had to fight a monster. I had to slay a demon to get this chance. I rose to the occasion and here I am. Yes, you beat me at No Way Out. That's done. It's over. All that matters is WrestleMania. On that stage, underneath those lights, something awakens in you. A fire and a desire that you haven't felt before. I'm going to dig deep and I'm going to go out there and do whatever I have to do to make sure that at the end of the night, I'll be walking into the Post WrestleMania party as the NEW UNITED STATES CHAMPION!

Curt Hawkins
I know that deep down, you'd much rather be in the World Title match. Wouldn't you? Look at you. You're an "Indy Veteran." You've been doing this for years and yet you've still never reached the big one, have you? I'm only 25 years old. I'm still young. I'm still on the rise. The fact is that I'm going to be world champion long after you're retired. I'm the future of not only this company, but the future of wrestling. And I think I know what ticks you off the most about me. I think I've found what annoys you the most. I've been in the ring with you. I've looked you in the eye and I've seen fear. Do you know what I saw staring back at me? I saw realization. I saw you realize that I'm the future, and you, you Mr. Cesaro? You're just a never was.

Hawkins stares stright into the eyes of the US champion and says no more.​

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Did you say the poor man’s John Cena? The only thing we have in common is our refusal to die but other than that we have absolutely nothing in common. If anyone was a cheap imitation of someone, it would be you of me. You literally just said the exact same thing I just said. You were the paper champion. You’ve always been the paper champion. I’m the one who these people come to see every week. You think a little attitude change makes you all of a sudden better? Congratulations John on becoming the flavor of the week! People are finally talking about you again but just how long will it last? A month, maybe two. Now how long have they been talking about me? You finally managed to reinvent yourself after all these years… Too bad it’s too little too late. I am the only wrestler who’s been here since the very beginning with no stupid breaks that all you other chumps love to take. And guess what John, these people still can‘t get enough from me.

Ambrose raises his arms as the crowd cheers him on.

ambrose12.jpg

It must kill you inside John. I wouldn’t have thought of it until now but when the first thing you do when you come out here is address these people instead of paying attention to me, it all became clear. This has been what you wanted all along. You fought week in and week out for these people and they all rejected you. Ever since day one, I’ve been the same person. These people booed me at first glance because I beat up their heroes but once they realized that I do that to their enemies as well, they got behind me. There are times where I need to beat up their favorites but they understand, it’s nothing personal. And for the past couple of months you came out to this ring with me and found out what it’s like to have a crowd fully with you. You realized what it’s like to not have half of the crowd chanting Cena sucks.

The crowd takes Ambrose’s lead and begins the all familiar chant, “Cena Sucks”. Ambrose begins to laugh while this all happens.

So for the first time in your life, you realize just how pathetic you are. You know that you’ll always be in my shadow but might as well make the best of the situation. The only way you could guarantee a spot on Wrestlemania and a World Heavyweight Championship opportunity was to leech off me yet again. I was never given my World Heavyweight Championship rematch. So while you whine and cry and do whatever it takes to get another shot, I did it the old fashioned way and earned it. All you did was take advantage of my popularity.

You'll never again receive the adoration of these people like I have. Sure when you were champion, people paid attention to you but it always came right back to Dean Ambrose. All you ever did was keep my belt warm because I was defending the honor of the Championship every single night.

The audience rallies from Ambrose's statements. With everyone in the palm of his hand, Dean walks close up to John Cena.

Do you really want to know why these people despise you so much? It's because you're phony. And when you finally had the balls to step up and fight me yourself, you showed everyone just how much of a liar you really are. Loyalty and respect? You just wiped your ass with it. If you really wanted to prove to people that you deserved this opportunity, all you had to do was earn it but of course you took the easy way out. Even Edge is more deserving than you, at least he has a victory over me. He doesn't have my respect but he has my attention.

But the thing about loyalty and respect is...I don’t care about either of those things. No one can earn my respect because no one can actually stand toe to toe with me. All you've managed to do is distract me and at Wrestlemania you'll finally have the opportunity to put up or shut up. And if you need a little help figuring out what you're going to do, I'll be more than happy to shut you up.

Ambrose backs off of Cena and gives him room to breathe.

Blizzard

Reaction score

As Ambrose slowly walks back to his side of the ring, Cena shook his head with amazement, before slowly rising the microphone up to his lips, to the disgust of the audience as he began to speak.

normal_wwe_raw_2013_03_04_hdtv_x264-kyr_mp4_002884615.jpg

Cena: That's what I like about you, Dean. You never fail to amaze me, you never fail to make me wonder what really goes in the mind of Dean Ambrose. You're crazy because if you actually believe you were the one all of these people bought their ticket to see week in and week out? You got another thing coming! Everyone had their John Cena hats on, everyone had their John Cena shirts on, the wristbands, the hoodies, everything! Fact is Dean I was the biggest star in this company, not you! They might have popped for you, but they popped for me also! If they didn't cheer for me, they booed me, nonetheless, I got the biggest pop out of anyone! Including you, Dean. Even after my attitude adjustment, people are STILL talking about me, in fact they're talking about me more! You might not show it, but it's obvious deep down inside it's eating you inside that I will ALWAYS be more relevant than you'll ever be!

Ambrose brushes off Cena's words, as Cena continues to speak.

Cena: You might be the main attraction on SmackDown, but it's still MY show! There's no changing that, without me on SmackDown it'll seize to exist! Especially with a sorry excuse of a champion in you? SmackDown will go down in flames, and I know you, Dean. I know you'll love that! Is this the champion that should be representing SmackDown, folks? NO! I should be the man representing SmackDown as it's rightful king, and quite frankly, I'm already the king of SmackDown. The only thing that's missing is my gold and I'm gonna re-claim it on April 14th. And, Dean? NO king is pathetic! You understand me?

Cena stares dead straight through Ambrose's heart, as he continues.

Cena: If anyone's pathetic homie, look in a mirror, you'll find him. You were pathetic before and nothing changed - you still are pathetic! You know what's funny? I came in this company with no clue who you were, I see this kid on top and I actually respected you. It's not every day when a Indy reject joins the big leagues and makes such a big impact in short time. And now it's finally occurred to me that it was never respect. I never respected you, Dean. It was pity, and I pity you because after all the changes, all the accomplishments, you did nothing! You didn't run with the success! You're still the same trailer park trash you've always been!

The audience exploded in boo's, as Cena shook his head in disgust. Cena raises a finger in the air, motioning for the fans to quiet down, but it doesn't work. In fact the boo's increase in volume, so Cena's voice increases in volume as well.

Cena: Shut the hell up! You people are no different! You're all trash! It still makes me sick to my stomach that I based my career so much on you people. The biggest regret of my life was being on the good side for so long! All you do is cheer for your heroes and the second they do something you don't like - you turn on them just like that. This is a daily routine for you people! Keep doing that because eventually you're gonna turn into the same pieces of garbage like your hero right here.

Cena points at Ambrose, as the audience explodes in cheers, before continuing.

Cena: I've accomplished much more than you will ever accomplish, Dean. I have beaten everyone you've stepped in the ring with. And yet you continue to say I don't deserve this match. Who the hell do you think you are? Matter of fact, who the hell do you think you are saying Edge is more deserving? Out of everyone, Edge? I've beaten Edge on numerous occasions, and newsflash, champ, Edge would've never beaten you if it weren't for me! You see the pattern here, Dean? Because I'm getting REAL tired in telling you how pathetic you are. But, don't worry, because the day after WrestleMania, when you wake up without your championship, you're gonna realize that everything I'm saying is the god damn truth.

The audience explodes in boo's, as Cena soaks in the moment, awaiting for Ambrose's response.​

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
UWF Wrestlemania II: Triple H vs Robert Roode

fans in the arena are restless when all of a sudden a image of Robert Roode is shown on the screen reading a news paper fans boo as Roode is talking

images

Robert Roode: It is Wrestlemania season. The newspaper here is covering the UWF championship match. A match featuring Cody Rhodes, and The Miz for the UWF championship, but what seems missing from this picture? Oh I know what is missing from this picture it is me the IT FACTOR Robert Roode.

Roode puts the paper down, and he goes on to speak to the fans in the arena

Robert Roode: It seemed like yesterday when I Robert Roode made my stellar debut here in the UWF, and knocked down Shawn Michaels from the mountain he thought he was so high up in, and then after doing so instead of getting a big reward a reward I should rightfully deserve... it seems like I got screwed, but who screwed me? Who was the man that messed with my faith in being in the main event of Wrestlemania. It was none other then that egotistical maniac. The man you people you like to call Triple H who decided to screw me at my right of going to Wrestlemania and becoming the UWF champion... That man right there screwed me he decided to put me in two matches at the Royal Rumble pay per view event and see if I really was the IT FACTOR as I call myself.

There is one thing though Triple H didn't count on. Triple H didn't count on me attacking him and breaking his damn arm. Now many people have asked me why did I do that? Why would I attack a man with so much power in the UWF... and there is only one answer why. Why did I attack Triple H, because I was sick and tired of management screwing me every single damn opportunity, but even then I realized something else as well that Triple H has always have, and will have a personal vendetta against me.

I addressed this on Monday night Raw once. I talked about how I the IT FACTOR was compared to the oh so great Triple H. People thought I looked just like him. The way I wrestled my matches many people said I looked like Triple H in every way shape and form. I got sick and tired of hearing that, because I am not an egotistical man who sleeps with the daughter of a company to get my way to the top... no, no, no I am a man who has to go out there and perform 110 percent each and every night, and yet when I returned to the UWF and made my claim for the number 30 spot I knew the Pope was going to give it to me, but no Triple H came out to rain on my parade, he came out there just to rub it in my face that I will never be him. He had all the power he was the man that could do whatever he wanted... and that made me sick, and now at Wrestlemania for all you losers who want to compare me to Triple H, and want to say I am a Canadian version of him it is time for you to get a reality check.

When you see me in that ring you will see what I bring to the table, and what he has never brought to the table. Triple H is not as talented as me, Triple H will never be me, and Triple H can't handle me. You see folks this match for me at Wrestlemania is important, because Triple H thinks that he ruined my Wrestlemania... in fact he made my wrestlemania moment because at Wrestlemania the same thing will happen just like that Tuesday night on Raw Triple H laying down on the ground with a broken arm... and Hunter I will make sure you understand the statement it pays to be rude.

The image fades away as fans boo at Roode.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: UWF Champion vs. Champion: Edge (c) vs. Daniel Bryan (c)

The camera opens on a backstage area with Josh Mathews. He then addresses the camera as the audience sits confused.

Josh Mathews: Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time has been stirring up all kinds of controversy. He is the current UWF Television Champion and competes at WrestleMania II in a Champion Vs. Champion contest......Daniel Bryan.

The crowd lets out a mixed reaction but with more cheers than boos. The camera pans over to Bryan's smiling face as he relishes this moment. He then looks over at Josh so that the interview can begin.

daniel-bryan-wwe-2012-528.jpg

Josh Mathews: Daniel, ever since you sprayed your verbal venom over the UWF Universe, you have been the object to critical scorn. What are your thoughts to those of the opinion that this is all just a marketing ploy?

Daniel Bryan: Let me take you back to a time before UWF. My opponent, Edge, seemed to have no problem in doing so but he spoke of a triumphant, jovial moment in the history of the UCW but allow me to shed light on another moment, a darker, more real moment. It was a normal Survivor Series for UCW with a main event that would intrigue most viewers. For the vacant UCW World Heavyweight Championship, JBL battled in a triple threat match against Zack Ryder, a newcomer, and a person for which I have the utmost respect for in Chris Benoit. After months of proving that he was primed and ready for a shot at the World Championship and being denied by the higher-ups because he wasn't part of “themâ€, in that clique, Chris finally got his World Title shot and, as I predicted, he became World Heavyweight Champion. That wasn't supposed to happen but it did. He proved to all of his doubters that he was good enough to be “the manâ€. But, those in charge couldn't accept that and he was humiliated, beaten down and had his championship stolen from him and, needless to say, was driven out of the business forever. He hasn't been seen since that fateful night just a mere month after his biggest victory. Fast forward to my signing here in UWF. I told myself that I would never end up like him. I would rather go out then be put out and yet, I see the same things that happened to Chris Benoit happening to me. I'm becoming that redheaded stepchild. I'm becoming the pink elephant in the room. I am the dirty little secret of the UWF. I can see that, eventually, the management will try and put me out so to say that it's all a marketing ploy is a slap in the face to a great performer like Chris. It's a slap in my face. I'm getting out.....and I just happen to be leaving as champion.

Daniel then looks at Josh to ask another question. He looks down at the flabbergasted interviewer and decides to just keep speaking.

amFPd081azk4bTgx_o_wwe-money-in-the-bank-2012---daniel-bryan-backstage-.jpg

Daniel Bryan: I can tell that you're at a loss for words so allow me to just continue and answer any kind of questions that you might have. Yes, I did see the interview that Edge had with Todd Grisham and, I must say, I didn't really get anything out of it. Edge, you're a long-winded individual but you really don't have anything to talk about. You just talk about what you “could†do. What you are “capable†of if given the “opportunityâ€. Edge, do you mind if I call you Adam? I feel like we know each other well enough for me to do that. Adam, the difference between us, is that while you can entertain yourself with such trivial thoughts about you maybe beating me in the future, I can stand here with a live microphone in my hand and talk about the reality of the multiple times that I have beaten you. Maybe that's why you only brought me up twice in that entire interview. Quite frankly, Adam, I'm insulted. Have I not made that big of an impact on you other than the fact that you consider me a “nerdâ€? Do you not remember Vengeance 2012 when I beat you in a Last Man Standing match when you thought you had it all but won? Do you not remember when you and Jeff Hardy challenged myself and Damien Sandow for the Tag Team Championships and came up short? Or how about a few weeks ago on SmackDown for this same Television Championship belt when I made you tap out in the middle of this ring and scream out in pain and agony? I think you're harboring feelings of regret and I think you need to get it all out in the open. Every time I grab a microphone, I let it all hang out and hold nothing back. I'm Daniel Bryan. I'm not a gimmick. I'm a man but you, Adam? You're still playing up a gimmick. This “Rated R†gimmick crap. I don't buy it. I've never bought it. That's the key in beating you. I don't fear you. Everyone you beat, you do it because you can get inside their head and psyche them out. I don't allow that. I know what needs to be done and let it be known right here and now that this isn't a Vengeance. This is WrestleMania. Showcase of the Immortals. Where Heroes Become Legends.

The crowd pops as Bryan mentions WrestleMania. Bryan then just grabs the mic out of Josh's hands and looks right into the camera.

Daniel Bryan: My entire career I have been searching for that one defining moment that would solidify my legacy so I've put on tremendous matches against Dean Ambrose and Nigel McGuinness but this right here, this match has the potential to be the biggest match in UWF history. I want to be forever immortalized as the man who did the unfathomable. I'm not an idiot. We both want it. We both want and need and even crave that validation that our careers mean something but what gives me the edge, no pun intended, is the fact that I'm free, I'm open and I am willing to do absolutely anything it takes to reach that legendary status. To become larger than life. To take my rightful place in history alongside greats like Hulk Hogan, Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock and my trainer Shawn Michaels. I eat, sleep and breath motivation. What is it that makes you qualified to collide with giants? To take the world on your back and carry it into the next dimension? To have your back against the wall and still have enough breath to say “Bring It On.†That's what I have been training for my entire life and no one, especially not some fake Canadian scum like you, is going to throw a monkey wrench into it. Not while I have any life in my body. I have to beat you. I have to win the European Championship so my leaving will not be in vain and my message will be clear and through my absence, you will feel my presence. Trust in Bryan. Yes.

Daniel then drops the microphone and stares into the camera as it fades to black.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: UWF Wrestlemania II: Triple H vs Robert Roode

"IT'S TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

MWU HA HA HA HA HA!

[video=youtube;kYWcV2DIIHU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYWcV2DIIHU[/video]

The crowd is electric and on their feet as "The Game" by Motorhead begins to play, signifying that they are about to see the man himself, Triple H. After a moment, Triple H makes his way out from the backstage, walking down the ramp with a purpose, a microphone in his hand and a look of determined fury in his facial expression. Triple H enters the ring as his music fades out to silence and he raises his microphone quickly to his mouth, wasting no time in addressing his opponent.

54.jpg

Triple H: Are you surprised, Roode? Surprised that after your surprise attack last week and the ensuing ass kicking I got from Cena later that night, I'm still standing? Well then you don't know a damn thing about me. As long as there's will to fight in my heart and a reason to fight in my mind, it doesn't matter what condition my body's in. You can break both my arms, you can tear both of my quads clear off the bone, you can crush my throat, crack every rib up one side and down the other, or bust me wide open. You can do anything of those things singularly, all of those things simultaneously, or you can pick and choose, it doesn't matter, because whether I get to you immediately or it takes a little bit of time, I'm going to get to you. But as surprised as you may be, I know you, at the same time there exists a part of you that was expecting this entirely, you saw it coming, you knew that I'd get back on my own two feet of my own free will and would come looking for you, pissed off and volatile, just like I am right now, and that's why you're sitting in the back doing your best Rock impression cutting promos from behind a newspaper, probably while Christian gives you a pedicure, I don't know and quite frankly, I don't really give a crap, all I know is I'm out here and you aren't and that's a problem, especially considering the fact that fans and detractors alike from all around the world continue to draw these comparisons that you referred to between you and I.

You and I aren't the same person at all, Roode, and the most shining contrast is the fact that when I want to fight, I don't run up behind the person I want to fight when their back is turned and attack them like a little bitch. You might think you're safe sitting there in the backstage area while I occupy this ring, but you're not, you're no safer back there than you are over on Raw with Christian, because you're a marked man after your actions and as long as you and I both live and breathe, I don't care if you move to another continent or travel to a different planet entirely, I'm going to find you and I'm going to beat the hell out of you. Like I said, you're a coward, and this little chip you've got resting on your shoulder, you can't justify it, you can't back up your brashness because everything you've ever achieved you did so through taking the easy way out. Am I guilty of doing that a time or ten? Absolutely, but I learned from my mistakes and my history will not be my destiny, while you on the other hand refuse to learn, and your history will be your destiny, which right about now is looking like the emergency room of a hospital facility. I'm calling you out here, "It Factor", but before you answer the call and walk down that ramp to bring yourself to my ring, do me a favor and update your material because the whole, "slept your way to the top" insult is worth about as much as the wrestling training Val Venis gave you.

Triple H lowers his microphone to wait for Robert Roode as the crowd, "Ooh"'s in response to his last insult.

Status
Not open for further replies.