UWF 2013: Wrestlemania 2 Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Re: UWF Tag Team Titles: Jeff Jarrett & Alberto Del Rio vs. Bray Wyatt & Damien Sando

RAW_1029_Photo_145_zps8b2c6c48.jpg

Damien Sandow:

Mr. Del Rio, They chant your namesake because they are mindless sheep who willingly walk into the slaughter of their own intelligence. You represent them, and that is the issue at hand, because you two should only represent a warning for parents who do not seek proper education for their children. And while many may not want to seem like the bad guy in any situation, I fear I have to shatter your perception for one moment. For you are putting far to much faith behind you and your partners ability to compete, you believe this will be a grand war, one in which whoever stands at the end will barely be able to do just that. Well Mr. Del Rio, sadly I have to inform you that this will not be a grand war, this will be a lesson. Mr. Wyatt and I, we are untouchable because our mission is much grander than your selfish desire. You two, you are the champions they deserve, because they have done nothing to deserve champions of the caliber of Mr. Wyatt or Myself. But we do this not because they deserve it, but because they do not deserve to be blamed for the society they grew up in. It is the false idols such as yourself who have clouded their minds, and it is you who we blame for their ignorance. You claim we play numbers games, when it is the two of you who accosted me in a two on one attack after I bested Jarrett in this ring.

Damien looks towards Jeff Jarrett.

Which brings me to you, what goes on in your vacuous mind is astounding to me. I look out and see the ignoramuses in the crowd, and I see Normal people who go by the Ignorance is bliss mentality. But you, you've spent to long drowning in the sea of incompetence, and the lack of oxygen has clearly effected you. You claim that you will save these people from us, which would be the equivalent of saving someone from a doctor by severing their head.

The crowd boos and Sandow turns towards the audience, raising his head up high. As they chant "NO" in contrast to Y.E.S name, Sandow simply speaks up louder.

Thank you, for your Irrelevant Opinions.

The crowd only boo louder showing their hatred towards Sandow, who raises a finger up.

Hypocrisy is the essence of snobbery, but all snobbery is about the problem of belonging. Quote Alexander Theroux.

I bring this quote up, because both of you are exhibiting not only snobbery, but great amount of hypocrisy. You point your dirty fingers at us as if we should be ashamed of our noble cause, you refer to us as quote: Evil, Demons, and...goobers was it? Now Mr. Jarrett I would like to ask what definition of goober you refer to as there are many meanings behind it. I repeat, I would "like" to ask, but I won't because I believe both of you do not even know what you speak of 89 percent of the time. You simply throw words you've heard before into sentences, and call it "speech". It truly is no wonder why you have so much trouble understanding us speak, when you can barely understand half the words you spew out. But do attempt not to embarrass yourselves too much, it is already disheartening enough that we have to be involved in the same breath as you two already, but you are simply dragging our names further in the mud by opening your mouths. Do us all a favor, and simply return to the backstage area and do not come out until you are needed to lose your ill-gotten championships.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Re: UWF Championship: Cody Rhodes vs. The Miz

055_zps5896cfa1.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

Blame...Myself? Blame...Blame Cody Rhodes? well I've never...

Cody puts his hand up to the side of his head, scratching at his skull as if he's trying to scratch his brain.

never thought about it that way, Maybe I should...blame...me...

Codys fingers close except for his thumb, index, and middle finger as he points them at his head as if it were a gun.

Maybe I am a little crazy, Maybe it is all my fault. I shouldn't of been better than everyone else. I shouldn't of expected to be awarded the things put at stake in my matches, I shouldn't of expected fairness in my career...it is My fault I should of just rolled over like everyone else. Or maybe I should blame those people who did all this to me, maybe instead of trying to make me blame me, you should start researching what I say and learn what I've been through.

Cody stops talking, looking to one side seeing his hand pointed as a gun as if just realizing what he was doing.

Funny, you say we're all just human. I've often referred to people as toys I've broken, as stepping stones, as names on a list, but when I look at it...we're all just guns. Or at least we are, we're wrestlers we get payed to compete in this ring not for points or for skill, but to beat someone down. If we wanted to at any point, we could hurt anyone here without breaking a sweat. And you...well you're pointed right at me, and yet I'm standing right here without a care in the world. Some people mind find that a little crazy, to point a gun at your own head. But it's easy when you know the gun won't fire, but do you know just why 9 times out of 10 when I'm put in a pay per view match with so much time to spare. The people I'm supposed to face, don't end up showing up to...this. It's a little weird don't you think? it's a Pay Per View bout, they know who they are going to face weeks ahead of time, and yet names like Randy Orton, John Cena, Drew McIntyre, Brock Lesnar, MVP, even John Morrison...they suddenly disappear when it comes time to stand across the ring from me and just talk and that's not even counting the others for the weekly Raws. The reason I think that is, is because they aren't prepared to hold me up to their head because they aren't sure that gun won't fire on them right then and there.

Cody points the proverbial gun towards Miz, looking down the barrel of his index finger.

For that, I will say I am impressed. You aren't afraid to hold it up to your head just like me, You're up to taking that chance to get the UWF Title. Hell over the past several weeks, you've managed to do something NO ONE has ever done. And that's stop me, every week it seems I'm going to accomplish something grand in my redemption. If it were anyone else, Daniels, Dinero, The Rock, and so many others would be in the hospital right now. Don't you find it a little odd though, that you're...well you're still here? I know what everyones thinking, you are going to be the guy to finally put Cody Rhodes in his place, no one has been a thorn on my side this long. And whenever someone does do something, they find themselves injured before the Pay Per View, You're still here and I've done nothing to you... What they fail to realize is that you're still here because I want you to make it to WrestleMania, I want you to live your dream a little bit just like I did before they took it away.

Cody turns his head to one side, as he maps out what's gone on in his head.

046_zpsed6fc613.jpg

You fell into the best situation possible, because you were allowed to do what you wanted without consequence. Those guys that didn’t show up, they were right because I’m the loaded gun that’ll go off the second you put it to your head. I stopped caring about matches, I stopped caring about that little wrestlers unwritten code of competition over serious intention of injury, hell I stopped caring who I hurt. Legends, Hall of Famers, Monsters, Athletes, Owners, General Managers, Interviewers, Cameramen, I’ve hurt anyone I’ve wanted to. Even my fellow partners in nWo looked over their shoulders because they knew I could strike them whenever I wanted, and yet you’ve lived life here on Raw easy. Everyone on Raw has learned to be scared of Cody Rhodes shadow, and you get to be a big shot because you stand up to me and you don’t get targeted. At Wrestlemania you’ll learn just what I’m capable of, and the best part about it is. All those people you saved, and all those people you would have saved, will be nowhere to be found.

Cody gets a smirk on his face

All that you called me, I’m that and much more. But here’s the thing, you are right that this belt represents something. It represents this company, and guess who owns it. I hold UWF in my hands, and you Miz…well you’re just too late. You can’t save this belt, You can’t save UWF, and most important you can’t save yourself. You should have been the king of NXT, you should of gone let it all out against Dean Ambrose, but you decided to play hero. Well there is no amount of white blood cells that can stop the poison I’m injecting at WrestleMania….

Cody lifts the title so Miz can see it straight ahead.

This leather strap, that you want so damn badly, it belongs to Cody Rhodes…After WrestleMania it will continue to belong to Cody Rhodes. This Company, and all it’s predecessors, they belong to Cody Rhodes. Your career, your dream, The MIZ Belongs to Cody Rhodes, and there isn’t anything you can do about it because you signed it all to me when you chose to face me at WrestleMania. Congratulations Miz, you put the gun to your head and showed no fear, but at Mania that gun fires. And when it’s all said and done, when you wonder what’s broken more your dream or your body…Even though you brought it on yourself, even though They ALL brought it on themselves…I want you to do something for me because that is something I will gladly take credit for, when your carted out in a hospital bed, you can go ahead and Blame Cody Rhodes.

BDC

Reaction score
Re: UWF Tag Team Titles: Jeff Jarrett & Alberto Del Rio vs. Bray Wyatt & Damien Sando

Alberto looks up at Sandow with a half smile.

smiles_zpsdf6aaf46.gif

Alberto Del Rio: Dear, dear, Damien. You dismiss us like your subjects; like children. And, yet, you lecture us on snobbery. If it is belonging that is the problem, then the problem is yours, my friend. Because, as far as I can see (Del Rio looks around the arena), Jeffery and I are among friends.

The crowd erupts into a deafening roar as Jarrett and Del Rio smile smugly.

Alberto Del Rio: We will NOT be dismissed by the likes of you. Oh, no! Not as long as the good people of Smackdown need us to defend them from YES! You say we have trouble expressing ourselves correctly. But it is you who throws lavish, oversized words at them as though still trying to impress a school teacher! No one here is impressed, Mr. Sandow. Your supposed educated words and meaningless quotes only serve to make you look like a man desperate to show off his self impossed sense of brilliance. All the while, they make you look like an imbecile. Some of the words you use have not been used in the English language in decades. You would think it was YOU who were from a foreign country, Damien, the way you go prattling in a language that no one here speaks. And, before you retort in a condescending manner, let me make it clear that it is NOT because you are on a higher, more intellectual plane. OH, NO! It is because you are a pompous ass who can get nowhere in life without putting others down for his own self worth!!

The crowd begins to chant: NO! NO! NO!

Del Rio Smiles and goes on: The hypocrisy and snobbery all belong to you and Mr. Wyatt! And, as long as I am mentioning you, Bray, you speak of family as if you understand the term. Now, I do not wish to bring up sore subjects, but you have made it clear that your family relations are less than...how I put this delicately...ideal. The truth of the matter is that you, my friend, know nothing of what it is to be in a real family. To pretend to spread something to these people that you do not yet understand? Well, that is the height of hypocrisy! I, on the other hand, come from wrestling royalty; a family who are known for their honor with all men, their skill in the ring and their love for their heritage both in wrestling and family. Do not pretend to educate me in the ways of things la familia. It is I who should teach you. And, Mr. Sandow, it is I who should teach YOU to properly express yourself to these awesome Smackdown fans!

"It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.â€￾ Albert Einstein

normal_RAW_1029_Photo_153_zps42cffb66.jpg

Alberto begins to walk around the ring much like a teacher in a class.

Alberto Del Rio: On the contrary, your lessons for the 'good of the student' engender only hateful cries and angry responses. There is no joy left behind when you address the good people of Smackdown. Because what you bring to them is not knowledge; it is indoctrination. It is not creative expression, it is brow beating and a complete lack of communication. The fact of the matter is that you fail in each and every attempt to speak to these people, not because they are not educated enough, but because you fail at communicating at all! I address these fans with respect, love and adoration and they reciprocate in like!

The fans: KINGS! KINGS! KINGS!

Alberto Del Rio points to the crowd as if proof: I think the problem isn't so much their dull ears, but your obviously disingenuous agenda. And THAT is why Jeffery and I MUST eradicate you at Wrestlemania and prove to you and these fans that we rightfully deserve the gold!!

Aniking

Reaction score
Re: UWF WrestleMania II: D'Angelo Dinero versus Christian

Unfortunately for D'Angelo Dinero, he'll have to wait a little longer for Christian to emerge from the backstage area. Instead somebody else makes their way out from behind the curtain, and it's Christian's newest ally - John Laurinaitis. Massive boos courtesy of the UWF Universe rain down on the arrival of Laurinaitis rather than Dinero's actual Wrestlemania opponent, but it doesn't damage Laurinaitis' swagger whatsoever. Laurinaitis is grinning from ear-to-ear, enjoying every second of having the spotlight fixed upon him again, as he makes his way down the ramp and towards the ring. Dinero doesn't look too impressed at Laurinaitis' arrival, but Laurinaitis himself hardly notices the reaction while he makes his way up the steel steps and enters the ring. Laurinaitis waves at the UWF Universe, who boo him once more, as he is handed a microphone and waits patiently for the crowd to silence before speaking.

Laurinaitis1_zps68f7d0fa.jpg

John Laurinaitis: My name is Mr John Laurinaitis. I am the Executive Vice President of Talent Relations... and the FUTURE General Manager of Tuesday Night Raw!

Laurinaitis stands proudly as he is resoundingly booed.

John Laurinaitis: In just over two weeks time, UWF will stage an event that will go down as one of the single greatest nights this business has ever witnessed - WRESTLEMANIA! It will be one of the proudest nights in this company's short yet eventful history, a history that I have witnessed unfold before my very eyes since day one of its existence. While many UWF superstars and General Managers have come and gone over periods of time, I have remained vigilant, I have remained resilient, and more importantly I have remained loyal to a company that has been through its highs and also its lows. I am a man who has believed in the Ultimate Wrestling Federation and remains as the main link between the two sides of the company - the wrestling side and the business side. I am a powerful man, because not only do I have the final say on the release of any UWF superstar, but I am the man the Board of Directors seeks if they wish to better understand the day-by-day operations within Raw, NXT or Smackdown. I have seen it all unfold on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday nights and have even overseen the establishment of the three brands respectively... but never in my time as the Executive Vice President of Talent Relations, whether in UWF or a different company, have I witnessed such a blatant abuse of authority that has come from this very man.

Laurinaitis points in the direction of Dinero while the UWF Universe boos out of complete disapproval.

John Laurinaitis: If it were up to me, you would have been removed from your position as Raw General Manager some time ago... and I mean that, D'Angelo. Fortunately for you, I have been continuously outvoted by the Board of Directors as they believe that many of your decisions have been very beneficial to Raw's success. I, however, disagree with them wholeheartedly, and my reasons can be summed up in just one word - Christian. Your treatment of Christian has been nothing short of disgusting in my eyes. It has been well received from not only the UWF Universe but the Board of Directors too, while I think it has been remarkably unprofessional on your behalf. For a man who spent years competing full-time at the highest level, you'd think you'd have a fantastic understanding of what it takes to keep your roster pleased, offer the highest quality entertainment to the people, and essentially write your name into the history books as one of the most successful General Managers in history. Unfortunately for you, that describes the job I have done as a General Manager in the past, and I feel it's about time I step behind that desk one more time and offer the UWF Universe what they deserve - and that is People Power!

Laurinaitis raises his arm triumphantly, but his words are negatively received by the crowd.

Laurinaitis2_zps060f7042.jpg

John Laurinaitis: I would do a job fitting of the prestige that the UWF Raw name holds. I would carry Tuesday nights to a level that both NXT and Smackdown could only dream of reaching. Raw will be labelled the undisputed number one entertainment program, carrying with it a weight of expectation that will never be let down. And while I accomplish all this with the assistance of People Power, I will ensure that my personal feelings will NOT dictate my decisions or my actions, unlike you, D'Angelo. It's been glaringly obvious for quite some time now that you have a personal agenda against Christian that has seen you weave web after web to ensure he doesn't achieve what he is destined to achieve. This man has fought tooth and nail to even reach level footing with the rest of the Raw roster, but his efforts have continuously been in vain because you cannot separate the personal from the professional. This is not the sign of a competent General Manager. It's the sign of an individual who does whatever pleases himself, whether or not he has the best interests of the People or the Roster at heart. I have campaigned with the Board of Directors time and time again to have you removed from your position for the benefit of Raw's future, but a point has been reached where it is simply out of their power what occurs from this point onward.

A sly grin emerges across Laurinaitis' face.

John Laurinaitis: And that is thanks to you, D'Angelo. You have removed yourself from what has become your comfort zone and have rewarded Christian with exactly what he wanted. I have watched it all unfold from titan towers for months now and Christian has been kind enough to fill me in on his side of the story seeing how I have heard yours repeatedly from the Board of Directors. It provided me with the opportunity to not only watch Christian fulfil a desire of his, but it also opens a door for me to step back into the spotlight and resurrect the glorious days of People Power! You are no longer the competitor you once were, D'Angelo, and your inability to see others get the job done for you has prompted you to step out from behind the desk one final time and attempt to do it all on your own. It's quite a brave decision, I will give you that, but it's the wrong one. Such a decision could've been avoided if you didn't allow your personal feelings to dictate your judgement, but now you're going to have to face a man who's been waiting for some time to get his hands on you. You're well aware of the danger Christian possesses and you understand that your actions will finally have their consequences. I am extremely confident that justice will come Christian's way... and the vacant Raw General Manager's position will come mine!

Laurinaitis begins to chuckle to himself while the UWF Universe, as usual, boo the man. Dinero stands visibly unfazed by Laurinaitis' claims.

John Laurinaitis: You have been given countless warnings and opportunities from Christian to do what is right, but you have repeatedly ignored them as you're too stubborn to admit your faults. Now, next Sunday night at Wrestlemania, Christian will be forcably removing you from the picture, ensuring your career is one hundred and ten percent finished and that your first spell as a General Manager ends that very night. And when the time comes for the Board of Directors to search for your replacement, they will not have to look very far for an experienced, proven and professional individual to fill the General Manager's position. Only then will Raw be able to really prosper, under the guidance of the Executive Vice President of Talent Relations... and of course People Power!

Once again Laurinaitis raises his arm triumphantly and is met with huge boos from the people themselves. Laurinaitis enjoys the atmosphere while Dinero remains unfazed, as we now wait to hear his response.

Aniking

Reaction score
Re: UWF Extreme Championship: Umaga (c) w/ Trish Stratus vs. Taz

But just as quickly as the titantron fades to black does it suddenly spark back into life. We're taken backstage once more, but this time we're not shown a Trish Stratus workout. All we're shown is a television, yet the camera slowly moves over as a slightly worried Taz appears into view.

a0563109-7524-4959-9bce-919bd08f7a2d_zps4494ecbb.jpg

Unlike past weeks, the reaction from the UWF Universe is no longer a mixed one. Instead the UWF Universe is heard cheering, although their excitement is toned down when they soak in Taz's dejected face. Taz holds his hands over his face, really showing regret, before abruptly removing them. Taz's attitude has instantly altered, suggesting he was just playing a game with the entire world. Taz isn't worried - he's never been more determined!

Taz: If the past couple of weeks have told me anything, it's this - NXT has disintegrated into a show of cowardice. I have been a part of NXT since day dot, as long as any NXT superstar has had the esteemed privilege of calling themselves a UWF NXT superstar, so basically I've watched it all unfold right before my very eyes. What I have seen and felt first hand since a week before No Way Out has been a frickin' joke, and if you're a little slow on the uptake... well, listen up, because I'm about to get you up to speed!

Taz adjusts his seating position slightly to gain a little more comfort.

Taz: So on the 20th of February edition of NXT, I was scheduled to compete alongside my good friend, Rhino, to take on Derrick Bateman & Johnny Curtis. It was all going so smoothly, everything was going according to plan without the slightest hitch, but that was until Rhino decided to show his true colours and stab me in the back in front of the entire world! Rhino had the audacity to question whether I could finish the job, and instead of just trusting the man who has had his back for two frickin' decades and has been there through thick and thin, he decides to spear me out of my damn shoes. Sure enough he does the exact same thing at No Way Out, showing no remorse for his actions the week before, and he goes on to win the NXT Championship inside the deadliest structure this business has ever seen. To put it simply, greed consumed that man's mind and he proved that a desperate man would do ANYTHING if it meant reaching the top of the mountain. Throw away sportsmanship, throw away dignity, in fact throw away every frickin' attribute that even makes you a man! That's just what Rhino did, because he took shortcut after shortcut, stepped on whoever it took, just so he could feel what it's like to be a success one final time. So like I said, he becomes NXT Champion through stabbing me in the back, and then he acts as if all is right with the world, right? Well no, that'd be wrong, because Rhino then goes and shows how pathetic he really is by losing to Chris Jericho and Kurt Angle in two consecutive weeks!

Taz throws up two fingers and looks baffled.

Taz: I mean come on, is THAT the type of NXT Champion you really want? No, no it damn well isn't. So instead of working hard to become successful in the first place, he decides to follow the same path a week later when faced with the ultimate test - ME! You'd think Rhino would've learnt his lesson, but boy, that statement couldn't be any wider of the mark. When things started to look bleak for Rhino, when it all looked like his entire world was going to come crashing down on top of his head courtesy of my very hands... he gets his agent to step in to give him a little leg up in the fight. Even that didn't work out the way he planned, so he goes ahead and stabs Coach in the back by spearing us both, proving once again how our NXT Champion is nothing short of a disgrace. But what exactly is my point with all of this? Well, I'll get to that right now. So while Rhino moves on to Wrestlemania to once again lose a title match to Sting, like he has on countless occasions in the past, I go on to face a man who did the exact... same... thing as Rhino did to me, albeit with a slight twist. Two weeks before my match against Rhino, I went up against the Extreme Champion, Umaga. Long story short, he gets his little princess involved to distract me and I cop the full brunt of a thumb to the throat. Now I didn't say a word about that night because I've been quietly plotting away behind the scenes, using my public hatred towards Rhino to mask an eventual appearance.

Taz rubs his hands together and cannot help but grin.

Taz: Not one frickin' person saw what I did to Umaga coming! That's when you know that you've devised one intelligent, well thought plan to get EXACTLY what you want. And yes, you heard me right - did you really think I was going to let Umaga get away with taking the easy way out? Come on, that's just not what I stand for at all, but it's these acts that have shaped NXT into what I described earlier - a show of cowardice. Just look at the facts that I have presented as plain as daylight to understand what I mean when I make a statement like that. Both of NXT's champions are men who take the easy way out. They're men who talk a tough game - or in Umaga's case ACT - and then go on and hide behind their agents or... or booty calls. Seriously, what Trish Stratus has to do with Umaga I'll never know, but that seems to be the obvious solution for me. Jokes aside, it's time that NXT moves back to a position we can all be proud of, and the same can be said for myself. Frankly, I'm sick and tired of being treated like crap and being stepped all over. I have played the nice guy for too long and I'll be damned if I'm going to do it any longer, and therein lies the nice surprise I had for Umaga in that NXT Championship #1 Contenders match. Umaga and Trish took the easy way out and it did nothing but fuel my fire, so what was my course of action? I frickin' obliterated the Extreme Champion by smashing him through a table!

Taz looks intensely down the barrel of the camera.

Taz: Nobody has been able to manhandle Umaga the way I did that very night, and yet Trish has the audacity to claim that I'm the one being punished by being placed in a Last Man Standing match? Trish, Trish, Trish... I was the Last Man Standing that night by a country mile! So you can run your pretty mouth, claiming that I'll be eating through a straw after the match... that I'm in for a world of hurt... or better yet, and this is my favourite, that there is somebody more badass, more brutal, more mean, more unstable, more vicious than I could ever fathom of being, but I just want you to picture that very night in your head over and over again. I want Umaga to picture that night over and over again. I want the UWF Universe to picture that night over and over again, because the reality is that was the very night the dominant Umaga realised he's bit off more than he can chew. But if Trish was right about one thing, it was that she described the match as a "massacre", obviously making a cute reference to what Umaga is going to do to me. Well soon enough I'll be out in that very ring, hopefully standing face-to-face with the both of you, and I doubt there's any better of a time to put those words into action. Because as it stands, Trish... I can't help but chalk your words down to just another hysterical broad getting a little over excited about her big, bad man!

Taz shoots a cheeky grin to the camera, followed by a shake of the head whilst he gets up out of his seat and leaves the locker room area. The titantron once again fades to black.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Re: UWF Championship: Cody Rhodes vs. The Miz

MizRedSuit32_zps8f29ed0c.jpg

The Miz smirks knowingly, almost like he's enjoyed Rhodes' latest response. He looks out across the arena as he begins to once again address his opponent

The Miz: Oh Cody, I don't need to waste time going away and researching you, after listening to you tonight I could go back to college and major in 'The Life and Whines of Cody Rhodes'. But don't get me wrong, the silver lining in this whole thing has been that not only have I learned about you, but it seems you've also learned about me. You've learned that I am the proverbial bad penny, everywhere you go I just keep turning up and I am proud to be the thorn in your side that has been able to burrow just a little bit deeper than any other before me. The problem we got is that you think this is all gonna end at Wrestlemania when you shatter my dreams but, unfortunately for you my rather eccentric friend, like I have stated previously; Wrestlemania is just the beginning. More specifically, Wrestlemania is the beginning of your obsession with me. Y'see Cody when I beat you at the big one, be it by pin-fall after a Skull Crushing Finale or by making you tap to the Figure Four, I will take that title from you and I will therefore become your obsession. As much as I would enjoy seeing your ass busted back down to the bottom of the card on NXT we both know that's not going to happen. As the out-going champion you will be entitled to a rematch, most likely at Backlash in May and therefore for the month in between I have no doubt that you will devote every waking moment of your life to trying to exact some kinda revenge against me. When Backlash finally comes I will retain the UWF Title cause - and here's a little preview for ya - once I get that leather and metal outta your grip, I will not be letting go as easy as others have done. But, I know that even after a successful defence you will still keep coming back at me.

I've already mentioned that I'm not a shrink but you don't have to be a PhD in Psychology to realise that you have an obsessive personality. At the moment your obsession is with the UWF and your quest to bring it down in flames but at Wrestlemania... I'll shift your focus. For the next month, maybe the next six months, hell maybe right up until Wrestlemania III, I will be your new obsession. Because I will take everything from you, I will stop you dead in your tracks and I will put you right back to square one. I will do all this in the knowledge of what that will do to you and what it will make you want to do to me. I'm not looking for anyone to blame Cody, that's not how I work, however I'll happily give you someone to blame. I'll give you one man that you can pin all your anger and grievances on. I'll give you me. You can blame it all on me. And why would I do all this? Why would I point the gun that you are square at my forehead and say "pull the trigger"? Because you might not be crazy now Cody, but I'm pretty sure I can be the man to push you over the edge. Then when people get crazy, they get sloppy, and once you start to lose focus and take your eye of the ball because you've gone over the edge; then I've got you. Then I've beat you, once and for all. Then the war is over. When that day comes it'll be V-UWF day. Victory for one, victory for all.

Miz once again looks up at the Wrestlemania sign and, with his left hand, gestures towards it

See, Wrestlemania is just a battle. The first of many between you and I. In wrenching that title from your grasp I may very well end up in hospital, maybe you will, actually if I was a betting man I'd wager that we both will. I'm prepared for it Cody, as I'm sure you are. Perhaps that is what separates me from the others you've fought or who have ran when given the opportunity. I'm prepared to go through whatever you have to throw at me. Sure I could have been king of NXT or I could be where John Cena is today but remember, I CHOSE to come for you Cody. I made a conscious decision, weighing up all the potential consequences and fully aware of what I was letting myself in for, and I chose to come for you. So while everyone else on Raw has learned to be afraid of you... (Miz shrugs his shoulders) well hell Cody I wasn't around for that lesson, not only that I'm not afraid to step in the ring with you at Wrestlemania no matter the consequences. No hesitation, no fear, I'm here for the long haul. You and me, in and out of the ring, in and out of hospital from now until it breaks one of us. Battle after battle until the war is finally won.

Miz takes a couple of strides to the edge of the ring so that he's standing directly opposite to Cody Rhodes, after a couple of seconds he swings around to face him

So here we are, staring each other down, our guns loaded and ready to draw, like a couple of cowboys in the Old West. I'm no stranger to a battle, hell I even played a marine in a movie, but I've also had my fair share of real-life battles. I've battled all my life to be taken seriously. I've battled all my life to prove I'm not just a glorified entertainer. I've battled every single day in this business against people who claim I don't deserve to be here. Ever since I was old enough to dream there's been someone there ready to stomp all over those dreams. Every day is a battle, every... single... day. So your threats about destroying my dreams are absolutely nothing special. All you do is add your name to the long list of people who think they are able to do the impossible; and that's stop me from becoming the very best. I've lived through people who actively tried to get me to quit this business completely. I've been banned from locker rooms by the so-called "experienced guys" to try and destroy me mentally and drive me back to just being another face in a reality TV show. So you wanna send me to a hospital? Big deal. I say bring it on. I've survived a lot worse and emerged stronger. I am going to Wrestlemania, I am one match away from becoming the UWF Champion, I am soon to be the biggest star of this company and I got all that by following a dream and never backing down. I am The Miz, I am proud of who I am. I am my own man and am not owned by any other... and certainly not by you Cody Rhodes. However at Wrestlemania; I will own you

20ebb1ac-39af-4067-8cfd-70e89265bf46_zps97ccafc5.jpg

The crowd cheer Miz's last claim which brings a smile to his face as he leans forward, eyes fixed on his rival

So why don't you go ahead punk, and make my day!

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
UWF Hardcore Championship: Christopher Daniels(c) vs Scott Hall

Daniels walks out, but only not to music. The crowd is taken back slightly as they are used to his music. Daniels just seems to not notice as he walks down the ramp. He doesn’t acknowledge any of the fans. Some begin to boo as they feel they are being completely ignored. Daniels facial expression is simply blank, not letting on what he could possibly be feeling.

images

He stops at the top of the steps and looks around. He has to squint his eyes from the flashing of cameras. Some fans look at him curiously; he simply smiles as he enters the ring between the top and middle ropes. He asks for a microphone and has one tossed up to him. He catches it with ease and speaks immediately.

“The Fallen Angel†Christopher Daniels:
Brooding enough for you guys? Ha! I haven’t changed you guys, I just thought I’d change it up a little. I mean, as a champion, I have to be somewhat entertaining right? Mind you, I am allowed to be serious. So let this whole no music thing be a way of me being serious. I am very serious about what I am going to say. You see, I have to defend my hardcore championship against a man whom I truly can’t stand. It’s not because of who he is or what he’s done in the past. It’s about what he recently did. I was enjoying myself in my hotel... Well you guys saw it all! He somehow found my hotel room and invited himself in. We discussed Wrestlemania, I didn’t have a match, and he didn’t have a match. You do the math and it all makes sense! I respect the hell out of Scott Hall, what he’s done for this business is something that can’t be imitated. However, what he’s doing for this business isn’t helping. One thing he did that didn’t help him at all was throwing that Appletini back into my face. I played the role of the host, I offered him a drink and toasted to our match. I guess he didn’t like my words or something.

Anyway, what he did set off something in my head which basically told me that I had to beat him. The disrespect he showed me that night will never be forgotten. It’s something I have embedded in my mind. And Scott, I certainly hope you’re around to hear me here. You see, at Wrestlemania I don’t intend to just beat you. I intend to teach you a lesson. For all that you have done for this company; you certainly screwed it all up. I won’t even get into all your drug abusing and alcoholic ways. I’m above that, but I will say you haven’t really gotten to a good start here in UWF. You’ve been offered incredible match after incredible match and all you seem to do is play it off as a joke. I can’t exactly just sit around and let you do that. It’s about time someone knocked you off that pedestal. As the current and greatest Hardcore Champion, I have a reputation to uphold. And even though I can beat you with pure skill alone, I don’t think that’s quite enough. No, you see I have a certain expectation when it comes to certain pleasures. One pleasure I rarely indulge is that of violence. The only time I truly resort to such violence is when I am pushed to my limit. That day in my hotel room pushed me above that limit!

The crowd seems to enjoy the idea of an intense Christopher Daniels. He simply looks around the arena and soaks in all the love.

That was a perfectly good Appletini you threw into my face! Do you know how annoying it is to make a great Appletini? It takes time and dedication. The only reason I don’t have one with me right now is because I feel as though if you do eventually come out, because let’s be honest, with the kind of crap I’m saying right now, you must have heard enough. But when you do come out, you’ll probably throw it in my face or just toss it out. Scott, on behalf of all the Appletini enthusiasts out there, I can’t allow you to waste anymore Appletini’s. That’s right people, I’m this angry over an Appletini! Well that and Scott’s behaviour towards everything else. This is simply a guy I can’t like. If you take a good look at him he just reminds you of an eighties porn gone wrong. So Scott, I know you’re back there. I can feel it in my bones. Come out here! Let’s talk man to man. I just want to chat really. Nothing too serious now, so come on big guy! Come on!

Daniels smiles as the familiar music of Scott Hall plays.​

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF World Heavyweight Championship: Ambrose (c) vs Cena

You don’t break promises huh John?

A small smile come across the face of Ambrose.

dean4-1.jpg

You mean like the promise you broke the first time you were World Heavyweight Champion. I believe it was something along the lines of you will never lose the title. Well that certainly didn’t happen. Last year at Wrestlemania I was in the opening match and beat two nobody’s and drove them out of this business. This year I’m headlining it as the World Heavyweight Champion. I do nothing but improve each and every year. When people stand in my way. They get run over. Take a look back in history John. Every person I step in the ring with ends up leaving. They just can’t accept the fact that they’ll never be as good as Dean Ambrose. The only ones who survive unfortunately are the cowards like YES who team up to help each other out. It’s actually a very smart plan. The thing is John, you don’t have anyone to look out for you. YES could look out for you but as long as Bray has that Money in the Bank briefcase, he’s only looking out for himself. You may have been Jeff Hardy’s last opponent but that doesn’t change the fact that he was a broken man after I got through with him. But I have faith in Jeff. He’s strong willed. He’ll come back stronger. You on the other hand have gone far into the deep end.

Ambrose takes a moment to catch his breath. He puts his fist to his mouth and stares at Cena, looking him up and down.

You’ve changed John but I’m not quite sure it’s for the better. Goody two shoes John Cena wouldn’t have stood a chance against me but this new bad attitude Cena? Well he’s actually worse. It's become very clear over the past month that you won't stand your ground and fight me. All you do is run your mouth, hit and run and then repeat. There will be no running at Wrestlemania John. Only agony and revenge. So sorry to inform you but I'm sure you already know this, everything coming out of your mouth is and will be proven to be a lie. I get it though John. You have to keep the facade up. You were once an almighty warrior who stood and fought against insurmountable odds. Now you're just a scared child marking the days. Not until you become World Heavyweight Champion oh no no no no no, marking the days until you finally pay for what you've done. The anticipation is killing you. So much so that you might think this is actually worse than what I'm going to do to you. But I'm here to tell you John...it's not.

Another sadistic smile comes across Ambrose's face as he continues to speak but he is now walking around John Cena.

You are right about one thing though John. I haven’t changed one bit since I’ve stepped foot in here. Do I care about these fans…to be completely honest, no but that doesn’t even matter. When a person like you steps out of line, only one man can be guaranteed to put him back in his place. That man is none other than Dean Ambrose. You think these people cheer me because they like me? If they ever ran into me on the street, they’d run off in the other direction at the mere sight of me. They don’t like me, they only hate you. Maybe I’m completely wrong though. Maybe they do in fact like me. Maybe they always are behind me even if I’m fighting someone else they love. But if they do I can guarantee that it’s because I stop people like you.

The crowd cheers loudly in approval of Ambrose.

So stop it with your stupid little sob stories. You want us to feel sorry for you? Oh man it must have been so hard to main event PPVs and have the crowd boo you. Oh boo hoo John! You think I should respect you because of the adversary you’ve faced? As if I haven’t dealt with anything you’ve ever dealt with my whole life! Aside from having a privileged childhood of course. How horrible it must have been to receive a red Mercedes instead of a blue one for your 18th birthday. Oh poor John Cena, he gets death threats because he sucks and people can see right through him. Every day was a very real death threat for me. Just because these people cheer me now it doesn’t mean I haven’t had people try and discredit my abilities before. Without these fans here you are nothing. I mean what is it with you John? They boo you and now you become a shell of a man, so afraid to actually fight anyone. What kind of person does that?

Ambrose stops circling Cena and lingers on the question.

Everything spewing out of your mouth is lies or just plain wrong. You see, I don't want to become a living legend. Not everyone believes in legends and legends tend to be greatly exaggerated. I am no legend because I am truth. I am a living FACT! Everyone knows that I'm the real deal. You're denial is only proof of how scared some people are of me. You see unlike you, I don't live in the past. You call me and Indy reject and say I haven't done anything but just look at the facts John. Around here, you're nothing. You poke fun at me beating Daniel Bryan for my championship but who did you beat? Ted Dibiase? A man who only has victories over me due to outside interferences and a roll up. Sure you've won many championships in other promotions but that doesn't mean jack here! Legacy doesn't mean a damn thing unless they can deliver and the fact that I'm World Heavyweight Champion and you're not means that I'm better than you. There may have been a point in time where you were better than me but that doesn't matter. Right here and now, I'm better than you.

A burst of energy runs through the crowd as they agree heavily with Ambrose and are letting Cena hear it.

So I'll tell ya' what John. Why don't you just keeping on living life as if you're the greatest in the world. Keep thinking you'll beat me for this title at Wrestlemania. Keep ignoring all the facts that say otherwise. Deep down I know you're not a bad person. You just so desperately want this title that you'd change everything about yourself because of it. You're simply trying something new and while you may have some people thinking it's cool, it's not gonna be that way forever. Hype doesn't get you championships. Being the best does and I'll make sure everyone knows just who is the best when I ram my knee across your face and hopefully knock some sense back into you. Then again I don't really care as long as I get rid of you, one way or the other.

Ambrose backs off into the turnbuckle. He hangs his arms over the ropes and just stares at Cena.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

The iconic giggle is heard throughout the arena as the music “Time to Rock and Roll” starts.

[video=youtube;2LF9Lidq5ts]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LF9Lidq5ts[/video]

A voice is heard from the back.

No no… kill that music. I don’t want that tonight. We are getting extreme now.

[video=youtube;sNgQDoFYBWk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNgQDoFYBWk[/video]

”G4L” by Rihanna starts to play now and the fans are feeling a little bit of this edge as Trish steps out from the back in her business attire.

She walks down the ramp, up the steps and enters the ring. The mix reaction doesn’t solicit a reaction out of her as she is all business tonight. She walks over to the far side of the ring and gets a mic from the stagehand and returns back towards the center of the ring.

This one is not pregnant… Trish Stratus:
Taz… I have to say you really started off sounding like a little whiney penis. I mean boohoo your little butt friend did what anybody would do in his position with a sane mind. Leave the dead weight behind and go for the gold. Hell when I was approached to join the Cabinet I did it for one reason… I knew that I could exploit JBL for a title shot and sure enough it happened. Just had to play long enough for the shot and once the shot was in the bag… it was all about us to keep hold of it and ever since then we have done just that. Whether you want to agree with our methods or not we have been the most successful tandem on NXT having not been pinned one single time. Instead we have done what I said we would do from the beginning and that is rule NXT with a Samoan Spike. You all thought that I was crazy, that I was lying. That I was insane and that this team would not work. All of you thought that this team was destined to fail. That someone like me shouldn’t even be partnered with this monster and that we would probably fizzle out within a month but here we are and he is still champion having beaten the guy one on one that is challenging for the title. So you tell me… all of you tell me who is the real monster. Who is the real best? Who is the one that suffered the real tragedy? That’s right. We did. We were screwed. Not because our partner turned our back on us… but because of some short sighted little midget got in our way cause his panties were all up in a wad having to experience his period.

He thinks that everyone should act in a way that is morally acceptable? Well then by all means what was your dumbass doing in a match you didn’t belong in? You hypocrite. You didn’t see Umaga costing you any matches, interfering in any of your matches but oh no you were pissed cause not only did Umaga beat you but your partner turned his back on you so you decided that the correct course of action was to piss off a monster like Umaga? I mean really you are supposed to be this badass mofo but you blame your loss to Umaga on me? It was my fault? Little ole me stopped the big bad vicious mauler known as Taz? If anything… you are nothing but a little pussy. You can’t stand on your own two feet. You can’t accept that your ass got handed to you and think that it was all my fault. Shoot if you are as bad as you want to claim that you are you should have taken care of business and took me out but nope. I was the one that was somehow able to stop you and now you think… now you have some sort of idiotic belief that you can stop Umaga in a Last Man Standing match? I’m not sure exactly where these balls are coming from cause I know for a fact you lack them. If anything… you’ll be looking to blame little ole me once again for your loss. But hey… this time if I want to get involved I damn will can and I think I want to. I want to be in the ring with you just to prove a point. That you are nothing. That you are nothing to him and you are nothing to me.

Trish is obviously starting to get a bit fired up as she continues.

You really… really have some nerve talking about cowardice and how Umaga is such a coward when YOU were the little BITCH that attacked him from behind. Yeah nobody saw you coming. That is exactly what a coward does. Umaga doesn’t have to do that. He will attack your sorry ass straight on and makes sure you know what is going on. He makes sure you know what is hitting you and then he hits you. You have to be a little BITCH and attack from behind when nobody is expecting it. When nobody is anticipating it, from behind to get some sort of advantage. So you know what… you bring your little pussy self out here. You look me in the eye. You look me in the face like the “man” that you claim you are. Or perhaps I should turn my back since that is the only way you can gain some sort of advantage over anybody. Because I want to confront you before Umaga does. Cause I know if he comes out… he is going to hurt you. He will hunt you down like the piece of meat that you are and devour you. You attacked him from behind and left him lying. He attacks you head on and whips your ass. This time there will be no restraints. Matter of fact… I want him out here too. Come on out my monster. I want you to look into the eyes of the little pussy that you are going to destroy. I know that with each passing moment that you can’t attack him will just infuriate you more.

[video=youtube;A1G4Wj0h8QA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1G4Wj0h8QA[/video]

As soon as the theme hits Umaga makes his appearance on the stage in grand fashion.

He marches down the ramp and comes to the ring steps where he stops before he slaps the ring steps.

He gets inside the ring and lets out a primal yell.

Trish is very pleased with the energy of her monster.

And so tell me again. This is the monster that you think you will be able to destroy? This is the beast that you think that you will be able to defeat? This is the monster that you feel that you will be able to once again take out except this time the situation is different because he knows you are coming for him this time. You can try to chalk my words up as nothing but some hysterical broad getting excited. But understand me you little maggot. My monster is more than ready to take your head off and use it as a soccer ball. I’m ready to get my hands dirty and make sure that you never question anything that I say ever again. We are coming for you and we are going to make sure that at WrestleMania you will be left lying in a pool of your own blood in a fight that should be considered to be the most physical and brutal looking fight that the UWF has ever seen. A fight so vicious that it will make any and every single one of your ECW fights pale in comparison. We’re not going to be satisfied until you are left unconscious but before that we want you to come out. We want you to prove that you aren’t a coward and face us inside of this ring face to face. That way we will have a visual of you before you become horribly disfigured. Or you can stay in back… like the pussy that you are. The choice is yours.

Trish lowers her mic as the two of them back into a corner awaiting a response.

Reaction score
WrestleMania II: CM Punk vs. Stone Cold

punkwm_zps3cdea8b1.jpg

CM Punk: It's a lonely dark place to be right now just sitting here in an empty ring with barely any lights on except for a spotlight that reaches the ring. All that though will be different though this Sunday at WrestleMania II. The lights will be shining all over. The fans will be screaming. And in this ring there will be two of the biggest icons in this business going face to face once again, but this time at the mecca of all sports entertainment, WrestleMania. Steve, I was tempted to visit your grace land of Victoria, Texas and do some site seeing, but instead I waited for my turn. I left the door wide open for you to speak what's on your mind first. I been doing all the talking lately whether it was on NXT, Colt Cabana's podcast at ROH, and right now in this very ring where in six days I beat, Stone Cold Steve Austin in the middle of this ring. I gave you the chance, Steve, but you blew it and now you're going to have to listen to me. I was going to go to your town of Victoria and ask them townies some questions about you, but I chose to be the better man and not did what I was going to do. And that really bothers`me that I didn't because I'm not one to get all that way. I say it how it is and rather not humilate you in front of your people of Victoria where you born, I'm just going to do the humiliating in this ring this Sunday at WrestleMania.

Punk lowers his head for a second to get his thoughts ready

CM Punk: It's been almost two weeks since I laid out the challenge to you and no one has heard from you, especially after I kicked you in the midsection. You have to understand, it wasn't personal. I wanted this match and I needed to make sure I got it. You don't want to be remembered as the guy who's career was ended by Christian of all people. So the challenge was made and you accepted. I think back to all the WrestleMania's and the marquee matches that were put together; The Rock vs John Cena, Bret Hart vs HBK, Hulk Hogan vs Macho Man, Undertaker vs Triple H. You name it and it's been pretty much done at WrestleMania. Now you insert, CM Punk versus Stone Cold Steve Austin to help establish this pay per view and it gives the fans a chance at witnessing one should be a historical night for not only the UWF fans, but me as well. I can do all the trash talking I want and I can do so because I can back it all up and prove it to you and I'm going to do so this Sunday at WrestleMania. Now it's your turn, Steve. Say what you need to say!
Punk waits for Stone Cold to make his turn

Aniking

Reaction score

And they don't have to wait very long for a response either.

[video=youtube;tzr1geHbMIQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tzr1geHbMIQ[/video]

As the infamous heartbeat begins to thunder throughout the arena, it signals the moment the UWF Universe begin to cheer for the arriving Taz. As the heartbeat begins to flat line, the music abruptly ceases and a voice can be heard.

???: Wait a minute, wait a minute, hold on for just one moment. I think it's about time we kicked things up another notch.

The familiar voice echoes throughout the arena, followed by silence. However, it's not silent for much longer.

[video=youtube;dgjBOdZsK_0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgjBOdZsK_0[/video]

"Deadman's Hand" hits the arena, prompting the UWF Universe to burst into cheers for the arrival of Taz. Taz quickly emerges from the back in street clothes, eyes covered by his trademark sunglasses and a scowl etched across his face. Taz doesn't take the time to soak in the atmosphere, instead choosing to make his way down the ramp and towards the ring, whilst the crowd continue to cheer a man with a new and arguably improved attitude. Taz eventually reaches the steel steps, not breaking stride along the way, as he makes his way up them and promptly enters the ring. Taz proceeds to the opposite side, where he is then handed a microphone as he edges his way to the centre of the ring. Taz looks down the barrel of the camera, raises the microphone to his mouth, followed by turning his head to focus on Trish as he begins to speak.

Taz20_zpse5ffcf4a.jpg

Taz: Trish, if you weren't so focused on devaluing your reputation as arguably professional wrestling's greatest ever female wrestler by resorting to immature name calling reminiscent of a pre-pubescent teen, maybe you'd have understood what I had to say a little clearer. Just about everything I had to say earlier entered one ear and immediately exited the other, proving that nowadays there's only room inside your mind for petty insults. Honestly, Trish, what're you trying to prove by labelling me a "pussy", a "maggot", or better yet "a little whiney penis"? Is it that you no longer care for the enviable reputation you built from the ground up? Or is it that you want to show the world how the NXT Champion himself as influenced you? What I mean by that, Trish, is you've taken a page out of his book - you've decided to show your true colours. In your case, you've shifted your past aside - a past littered with success that has inspired countless young women to follow in your footsteps - to reveal to the world how low of an individual you really are. You're frickin' trailer trash, Trish, and it's absolutely disgusting to see how far you've fallen. I'm sure you don't give a crap about my opinion, that doesn't surprise me whatsoever, but I suggest you go home and take a long, hard look at yourself and comprehend what a bitch you've become! I'm sure one day you'd like to become a mother, and I'd truly feel sorry for any child who was brought into this world with a mother like THAT!

Taz points directly at Trish as the UWF Universe go nuts. Trish is furious with Taz, but can do nothing about it.

Taz: But now that I've gotten that out of the way, it's time to waste my time having to explain myself in hope that you can actually grasp a damn word that I say. First of all, Trish, I couldn't care less about how you and Umaga went about weaselling your way into a title shot. I don't, I truly don't, and I only used your cowardice as a comparison to Rhino... to show just how low NXT's standards have fallen. We have two champions who are PROUD of taking the easy way out, are proud of finding every shortcut possible and not working hard for a day in their pathetic lives! That really pisses me off, Trish, and you wanna know why that is? It's not because I wish I thought to do what you did sooner, in fact it's quite the opposite. My dignity is intact because I NEVER gave those thoughts even a moment. I work hard for everything I've got, and the position I find myself in is through nothing more than frickin' dedication. So I took a page out of your book and attacked Umaga when he didn't expect it, but frankly the only people who give a crap about that are the two of you. I did what I did to get your attention, to prove that if you screw around with The Most Miserable Man on the Planet, you're gonna pay the price! That's what this is, Trish, it's my time to collect, and it's in the form of the Extreme Championship. I already have unfinished business with that title when I was literally ONE second away from forcing Sting to tap out, and although I had my sights set on the NXT Championship I never once forgot that night. So now I'm going to kill two birds with one stone at Wrestlemania - take what should've been mine months ago, and get some payback!

Taz's arm falls to his side momentarily as his focus is glued to Trish. They share a tense moment before Taz turns and looks down the barrel of the camera, raising one finger.

6d212dd9-a3c4-4b00-a171-7eb45bf159e8_zpsf1382c39.jpg

Taz: That's the first thing I hope you have the mental ability to comprehend, and now here's number two. I blamed my loss to Umaga on you, Trish... because it WAS your fault. Don't go acting like the innocent little princess when you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about. Oh Trish Stratus would never do something as low as cause a distraction, would she? See this comes back to what I said earlier, about you acting like an immature, pre-pubescent teen with the crap you're pulling, and if anybody wants any proof... then look up there!

Taz points towards the titantron and almost instantly it lights up with a video package.

Wednesday Night NXT - March 13th said:
Taz is moving gingerly and slow as he hauls himself up from corner of the ring up to a vertical base; holding the back of his head, he seemingly hasn’t noticed the monstrous Umaga waiting to deliver the deathblow but Taz has; Taz manages to duck underneath the move to the delight of the fans but to the dismay of Umaga because Taz now has an opportunity to mount an offense which Taz follows through with grabbing Umaga from the side, Taz has Umaga in a modified arm-trap hold, Taz displays incredible strength himself managing to take Umaga up and over with an Exploder Tazplex. Taz’s fans go nuts as Taz picks himself up and rolls Umaga onto his back and makes a cover of his own.

One…
Two…

Umaga manages to push Taz off but Taz is like a rabid dog, knowing this is possibly his only opportunity to defeat Umaga; Taz pounces at the rising goliath, grabbing Umaga into a rear naked choke but Taz isn’t foolish enough to think the Tazmission is the most effective offense right now instead he goes for another Tazplex. Umaga head smashes against the canvas, but an dazed Umaga manages to pick himself up again, Taz doesn’t panic as he leaps onto the back of the monstrous Umaga and applies another Rear Naked Choke. Umaga stumbles across the ring, Trish Stratus can see her client is in trouble and hastily interrupts herself into the match, climbing up onto the ring apron, Charles Robinson is distracted, Trish Stratus unties the rope on the top turnbuckle pad.

Styles: What is that women doing?
Striker: Joey, this is what I mentioned earlier, Taz may have to deal with both the relentless Umaga and his manager, Trish Stratus. Taz had manage to wear the beast down but he can’t do anything about the manager on the outside!

Trish Stratus then yells at Umaga, Umaga notices his manager and can fix out her plan; Umaga charges forward towards the turnbuckle where Trish is at. Umaga arches forward into a spearheaded charge, Trish quickly moves to the side, taking the turnbuckle pad with her; Charles Robinson’s view is blocked from seeing the exposed steel, Trish then distracts Charles Robinson with some antics on the ring apron. This spells bad news for Taz as Umaga smashes Taz’s head into the exposed steel, Taz releases his grip on Umaga; allowing Umaga to shift Taz around onto his shoulders. Umaga displays more incredible strength climbing up the ring ropes to the top turnbuckle with Taz on shoulders, Umaga takes a single look over his shoulder before falling backwards off the top rope with Taz on his shoulder’s to delivering an Avalanche Samoan Drop. The ring rumbles and shakes from the impact, acting knocking Trish Stratus off the ring apron and Charles Robinson falls down to his knees but it also gives Charles Robinson the view of Umaga’s pinfall attempt.

One…
Two…
Three…

Styles: My god! What an Samoan Drop!
Striker: You have to wonder how different it would have been if Trish Stratus didn’t get involved though Joey.

-==Winner via Pinfall at 10 minutes & 27 seconds: The Samoan Bulldozer, Umaga==-

The vision concludes as we're shown Taz, whose face shows no emotion.

Taz: So what crap have you got to say now, huh Trish? Are you going to twist that vision around and somehow place the blame squarely on me? Face it, Umaga was in trouble, I had him right where I wanted him and you panicked. You saw he was finished, you knew the match was a matter of seconds away from ending, so you did what you did. But you're right about one thing, Trish - I can't accept that my ass got handed to me - and for good reason. I can't accept it because it would've happened a lot differently than with me laying flat on my back after being drilled into the ring. In fact, I think I know just how that match would've ended had you not been "starved" of attention, and all the UWF Universe needs to do is watch Wrestlemania. That's all, just tune into Wrestlemania, because once this match is finished... you'll have your answer in the form of a NEW NXT Extreme Champion!

Taz is resoundingly cheered, but he's not quite done there as he raises two fingers to the camera.

Taz: And that's issue number two addressed, but I've got time for one more. See Trish, I don't need to attack anybody from behind just to get the upper hand. The way I see it, when I attacked Umaga in that #1 Contender's match, I didn't get the upper hand in anything. All I got was what I wanted - a match against the man himself - and the fact the Extreme Championship is on the line is just the icing on the frickin' cake! If you think for a second that I'm afraid of the danger Umaga possesses, then you don't know me at all. I've faced tougher, more life threatening situations then the one awaiting me at Wrestlemnania, you can bet on that. Not once did I ever back down from a fight... not once! I'd walk in knowing that I'm going to be covered head to toe in blood that doesn't just belong to me, but I did it anyway. I knew that I would leave with broken bones or severe lacerations to my entire body, but I did it anyway. The money was scarce, the glory was temporary and the adoration lasted the night, but I did it anyway. I've seen, done, felt and even influenced moments that you have never before and never will see again in your life, and not one of those moments can be deemed inferior to facing Umaga at Wrestlemania. Every match I fought in ECW was the equivalent of a Last Man Standing match, because that's just how we rolled! I've been on both sides of that fence, Trish, but here I am ready to do it one more time. I'm going to brutalise, I'm going to maim, and I'm going to destroy Umaga like nobody on NXT has been close to doing. If you want to get involved in some way, Trish, then fine, be my guest... but once I let this fury out, I can't promise that you won't suffer the same fate as him. But hey, the choice is yours.

Taz is extremely serious in his final statement, showing that once the match rolls around there'll be no remorse on his end. Taz doesn't take a step back, standing firmly in the centre of the ring as the UWF Universe get behind him like never before. As the noise in the arena begins to settle down, we wait and see what Trish and Umaga have to say in response.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

Dinero stares down Lauranitis with a perplexed look on his face. Pope looks around the ring, obviously looking for something before turning his attention back to Big Johnny.

wrestling-pope-290x193.jpg

"Pope" D'Angelo Dinero

Who in the blue hell are you?

John prepares to introduce himself again but Dinero cuts him off.

No, no, no daddy, don't answer that. It was a rhetorical question. Pope knows exactly who 'ya are. You're Johnny Ace, Executive Vice President of Talent Relations and the man who has been kissin' the Board of Directors ass so long that 'ya got two butt cheeks permanently tattooed on 'ya face. But most important, 'ya are the right hand man and associate of Christian.

Ace shakes his head confirming that he is indeed in support of Captain Charisma.

Now Ace, 'ya are out here in support of Christian 'cause 'ya think that Pope is unfit for this job. 'Ya think that 'ya would be better as General Manager of RAW. Well, Johnny, let Pope take a line from a good ol' friend of his and let 'ya know that "it doesn't matter what 'ya think!"

The fans pop as Dinero quotes The Rock on this big stage.

All that matters is what they think.[Dinero points to his congregation]And 'ya even said it 'yaself daddy, Pope's bosses think that he's been doin' a fine job. So 'ya are out here jus' shootin' off out the mouth 'cause 'ya boy thinks that Pope is out to get him/ That's what this entire match is 'bout ain't it Ace? It's 'bout Christian riddin' UWF of the tyrant known as D'Angelo Dinero! And then what's goin' happen Ace? 'Ya are goin' step in? And what's 'ya first act as General Manager goin' be? Give Christian the UWF Championship on a silver platter? Not goin' happen pimpin' and let Pope tell 'ya why. 'Cause even if Christian somehow finds a way to do the impossible and beat Pope at WrestleMania, do 'ya really think the Board of Directors is goin' pick 'ya to replace me? Look at the facts daddy, 'ya are out here showin' the same bias towards Christian that 'ya are accusin' Pope of. 'Ya are a hypocrite Ace, 'cause 'ya are a livin' example of everythin' 'ya say Pope is.

'Ya wanna know the difference between 'ya and Pope, Johnny? 'Ya claim that 'ya are goin' to make RAW the Undisputed Number One brand in UWF when 'ya take over, but let Pope fill 'ya in a on a lil' secret, RAW has always been the Undisputed Number One Brand. It's been that way since the day Pope took over. You've got this lil' notion of "People Power" where 'ya are goin' to do somethin' radical and give the People what they want. This jus' in daddy, Pope's been doin' that from the beginning. The People wanted to see Hell in A Cell, they got it! The People wanted to see Tables, Ladders and Chairs and they got it. And Johnny Ace, 'ya can bet that ugly ass suit that 'ya got on right now that the People want to see Pope whip Christian's ass all over Madison Square Garden at WrestleMania and Oh My Congregation 'ya are goin' get it!

The fans are as fired up as Dinero is. A Pope is Pimpin chant breaks out throughout the entire arena as Dinero looks on at Johnny Ace.

Speakin' of the Creepy Lil' Bastard, why ain't he out here? Throughout Pope's tenure as General Manager, Pope's comes to notice that Christian has no problem speakin' his mind. With that bein' said, instead of growin' a set and comin' out here to talk to Pope face to face, he sends a washed up, over the hill, good for nothin', mediocre wrestler and even worse authority figure to speak for him. Does Pope have Christian a lil' scared? Pope understands Christian. 'Ya can only poke the bear so long before the bear comes back and rips 'ya face off. Sound strategy to avoid Pope, but 'ya made one mistake Christian, 'ya left him out here all alone.

Dinero walks closer and closer to Lauranitis before grabbing the executive by the suit jacket.

'Ya want Pope's job, fine. Pope wants to fight. And Pope doesn't want to wait until WrestleMania to do it. And in the interest of "People Power", Pope's sure that the congregation woul' love to see Pope throw 'ya all over this ring as a warm up. And 'ya bein' the man of the People that 'ya are, Pope's sure that 'ya won't want to disappoint them. So, 'ya ready?

Dinero takes both hands and lifts Ace off his feet by the under arms. Before Dinero can deliver the final blow to John Lauranitis, something catches his attention out of the corner of his eye, causing him to drop Ace.​

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: UWF Champion vs. Champion: Edge (c) vs. Daniel Bryan (c)

[size=”5”YES! YES! YES![/b][/size]

[video=youtube;elyEQz7aG_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elyEQz7aG_A[/video]

Edge doesn't have to wait long as UWF Television Champion and thorn in UWF management's side Daniel Bryan emerges to a thunderous reaction. He throws his hands into the air and screams “YES!” as the crowd follows along. Daniel has a microphone already and begins speaking as he walks down the ramp.

Daniel Bryan: Is that really the best that you can come up with? Is that really your final answer, Regis? But, I gotta give you credit for bumping it up a little bit. First, according to you, I was just a nerd. Come to find out, I'm actually a vegan nerd. Big words there, Mr. Rated R. That's really your only insult? Come on, I'm sure you've got more in there somewhere or is this your way of letting it be known that you aren't as confident as you let on. That would make a lot of sense, actually, seeing as how you've never beaten me before and how my crusade is bigger than your ego. You still don't get it, which means you aren't as smart as most give you credit for. I'm sure I could talk until I was blue in the face and you still wouldn't get it so let me slow it down for you so even you will understand it: YOU.....ARE.......INTERCHANGEABLE. YOU.....ARE.....NOT......IMPORTANT. Edge, you're just the guinea pig they're using to impose their will onto these people. If it wasn't the European Champion, it very well could've been the NXT Extreme Champion or the RAW Hardcore Champion. You think that this whole match is just about you and your sense of entitlement when really, you're the variable. You're the element in this equation that can be changed. This fight has been a long time coming. At WrestleMania, it's not just Daniel Bryan vs. Edge but it's Daniel Bryan vs. The System because I refuse to be taken advantage of and run over and cast aside. You talk about World Title opportunities but how many have I had in the past year? 1. 1 measly chance and that's it. I guarantee that, if I had another chance, I'd become World Champion but they don't want that. Myself being the face of this company scares them to death and that's damn offensive to me. I work hard. I show up. What's so bad about me? Is it because I'm not a bodybuilder? Is it because I have a beard that frightens them? No, it all boils down to one thing: They are terrified of my popularity because they don't understand it. They look at me and see a scrub but these people look at me and see a champion. I'm no hero and I'm no villain but I am a fighting champion and every belt that I've had in this company, from this championship to Tag Team and Hardcore, I have defended them with honor and that's a concept most are foreign with, including you.

Daniel walks up the steps and enters the ring and stands across from Edge. He then faces the audience and continues to address them.

HeIsVegan-650x369.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Hate. Your promo you just cut, it sure was filled with a lot of talk about hate. Hate is a very strong word. Contrary to what you may think, I don't hate you, Adam. I'm not one of your “haters” and nor will I ever be. You are an incredible performer, no doubt about it. I just take pity on you because I know that everything you try to rub onto me, every insecurity you claim I have, every bit of self-doubt you say I have, I know you're speaking about yourself. You see, I will agree that this isn't just any other match on a SmackDown. The pressure is on......for you. What do you think happens after WrestleMania for you after I walk out with both the European and Television Championship titles? Do you think you just fall back in line for a World Title match? I don't think so. You heard Ric. If you lose, you don't get a shot. Ever. Period. Done. I pity you, Edge, because after WrestleMania, it will be like deja vu. You will be treated like Chris Benoit, rarely spoken of, your name becomes a dirty word, you are cast aside until you're forced away. You talk about footnotes, you'll become a miniscule one in the history books of UWF, your legacy forever tarnished by the greed, anger and jealousy of a bunch of stuck-up corporate goons in suits. Do you see what I'm saying? Edge, I don't hate you, I just feel sorry for you. I mean, thinking about what life must be like after I defeat you at WrestleMania, you've gotta be considering leaving with me. Holding your head up high after I make you tap out AGAIN can't be an option, can it?

Daniel starts to get closer as he gets more and more personal. The crowd is eating this whole exchange up. He looks Edge right in the eye and then looks out to the audience again.

img_7048_daniel-bryan-cuts-a-promo.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Edge, I understand confidence and I understand motivation because those are two things that I am full of right now but something I can't and never will understand is ignorance. I understand that it must be bliss, but when it's so obvious right in front of your own face, how can you stand there and ignore it? You're still cutting wrestling promos. You're still trying to sell buyrates. I'm telling it like it is to these people and you are standing here lying to them. This isn't going to be a wrestling match. Common sense dictates that. This match is going to be a fight. You don't realize it but you are the proxy through which I am trying to be destroyed but they don't pay good enough attention or else they'd put me up against Dean Ambrose again, a guy who's pretty much my kryptonite, as I am your kryptonite. You're fighting for the honor of UWF? What a crock, Edge, and you know that. First off, we all know that, outside of your own, you wouldn't fight for any honor but secondly, this company doesn't care about you either. Let's say, hypothetically, you do win. What would happen then? “Oh,good job, Adam. That World Title match is on the horizon!” and then months go by and no World Title match. If I leave without these titles, the wheel keeps on spinning and travesties continue but, if, and when I say if I mean when, I win at WrestleMania, they can downplay me or my accolades as much as they want, they can crown two new champions if they want, but they will never be able to take away the damage, or should I say progress, that I have made. At WrestleMania, I cease to be a man and I become a symbol, a beacon of hope for my fellow wrestlers. At WrestleMania, my mission is finally complete and UWF, just like the almighty Olympus, it will fall and from it's ashes, a new revolution will begin and professional wrestling will be saved. It just takes one night, one match and one opportunity and everything......becomes.......chaos. Sweet, beautiful, chaos. Unpredictable.....but also fair. So, keep name-dropping Shawn Michaels and The Undertaker, keep hyping yourself up, keep up the charade because, at WrestleMania, we will see the truth and, while the focus may be on people like John Cena, Dean Ambrose, Cody Rhodes, The Miz or, hell, even Sting and Rhino but they will only be talking about one person the night after and his name is Daniel Bryan, The Best Wrestler In The World and The Unified Champion.

Daniel lowers his microphone and glares into Edge's eyes as if daring him to prove him wrong. The crowd is chanting “BRYAN! BRYAN! BRYAN!” over and over.

Aniking

Reaction score

And what caught Dinero's eye was the sudden appearance of Christian on the top of the stage. Nobody saw Christian emerge from the back, but that doesn't stop the UWF Universe from showing their displeasure at his eventual arrival. Dinero's focus is directly on Christian as Laurinaitis is a little taken back by being manhandled, opting to glare at Dinero and fix his suit up. As for Christian, his attention has been on Dinero the entire time, yet he bares his trademark grin and holds a microphone in hand. Something seems to have pleased Christian, and he's about to reveal what as he raises the microphone to his mouth.

Christian10.jpg

Christian: I'm sorry for causing such a delay and sending Johnny out here to cover my absence, D'Angelo, but I felt the need to... to run a little test. I've been backstage this entire time, waiting patiently to see how it all unfolded, and hardly to my surprise it all panned out exactly how I envisioned. It's quite a satisfying feeling when a plan comes together, and I'm sure you're feeling that exact feeling right now. The problem is, D'Angelo, for you that feeling comes with a false satisfaction, and I'm going to explain what I mean by that. See you share the same feeling that I do because your little stunt with manhandling the Executive Vice President of Talent Relations was all a ploy to force me out here, as you show to the world just how tough of an individual you really are. It's interesting because your plan obviously worked - I'm out here after all - but I'm here to tell you your plan was just the ending of mine. Did you really think I'd hide in the back and let Johnny do the dirty work for me? Either you underestimate me for thinking that, D'Angelo, or I underestimate you for actually giving that thought the time of day. I've said everything that I've wanted to say straight to your face and to the UWF Universe for over half a year now, and now that I have a match against the very man who has screwed me out of one... more... World Championship match time after time after time, what would cause me to change my methods now?

Christian's now half way down the ramp, as he sarcastically shrugs his shoulders before grinning once more.

Christian: It's simple, D'Angelo - I wanted to see if the pressure is finally getting to you. I wanted to see if you feel you've made a big mistake forcing yourself out from behind the desk and doing what all your little cronies in the past have been incapable of doing. As usual you've still got a big mouth on you and have my peeps firmly in your corner, but words can only get you so far. I've been in this business long enough to know when I see a man who's afraid, and that's the vibe I got backstage when I watched all this unfold. I mean, let's face it - what reason would you have threatening Johnny with abuse? You wanted me out here so you could trade verbal barbs, all in a pointless attempt at masking your fears. It's what I hoped for, it's what I planned for, and it's just what I got. See D'Angelo, I'm not the only man who wanted to better understand your mental state going into our match at Wrestlemania. Johnny wasn't the only man who wanted to see it either. You can only sugar coat everything for so long before it comes back to haunt you, before all the pieces fall into place. Simply put, the Board of Directors have taken your word for far too long, so Johnny and I asked to "level the playing field". They allowed it thinking we'd be proven wrong, but I'm sure I can look down the barrel of this camera right now and know I'm well within my rights to make a little statement of my own to them - I told you so!

Christian placed one foot on the steel steps whilst saying those final few words down a ringside camera, which causes the UWF Universe to boo once again. Christian makes his way up the steps, visibly pleased with his actions, as he enters the ring and prepares to address Dinero again.

Christian16.jpg

Christian: I told them that the cracks were starting to show and that you're worn down... and now the entire world saw the evidence! And it's about time too, because I'll admit you've been a tough person to break down. I can give credit where it's due, D'Angelo, because unlike you I don't hold personal agendas against anybody. I really don't, as much as you may think so. I don't just go ahead and begin to tarnish a person's name or career out of spite or jealousy. That couldn't be further from the truth, because I'm a man who needs a REASON! If somebody does something to harm my career, my well being, my future, or my aspirations... then I take a stand. I don't care who it is, whether they're a friend or a foe. If somebody deliberately sets out to tarnish my reputation, I'm going to search for payback. That's all this is, D'Angelo - its payback! I didn't want this Wrestlemania match for any other reason but that, and I have a long list of my own reasons for why I wanted this match. It's not because I want to see Raw fulfil its potential and become UWF's undisputed flagship show. It's not because I want to see Johnny proven right all this time and to shove it in the Board of Directors faces. It's not because I harbour any ill towards the UWF Universe and want to see another favourite of theirs have the Killswitch flicked on their career. I wanted this match... just for me.

Christian points to himself as Laurinaitis has already joined Christian's side of the ring, standing confidently behind him.

Christian: At Wrestlemania, Captain Charisma is going to beat The Pope in the middle of this ring in front of a sold out crowd. At Wrestlemania, The Pope's career will come to an indefinite end. At Wrestlemania, the UWF Universe will say their final goodbyes to The Pope, as he drags himself out of this ring knowing his time as Raw General Manager is in ruins. At Wrestlemania, I will finally have rid UWF of a man who has repeatedly placed personal hatred over being a true professional, and the proof is there for the world to see, starting all the way back at Clash of Champions. I came back that night and made sure Steve Austin didn't leave as UWF Champion, just like he never would've at The Great American Bash if it wasn't for Teddy Long, the official and Steve devising a little plan. My return meant Cody became champion and he hasn't looked back since, but from there I wanted my rematch and instead got given Steve in a Hell in a Cell match at King of the Ring. I went ahead and ended his career, but did I get my rematch? No, instead I got James Storm at Survivor Series... and I went ahead and ended his career too and again got no rematch. So then I was forced to enter the Royal Rumble match as the first entrant, all because you couldn't handle being questioned any longer, and when all the signs pointed to me winning the Rumble, you sent that joke Charlie Haas out dressed as Austin in a ploy to distract me long enough to be tossed over the top rope!

While the UWF Universe pops for this, Christian's grin has disappeared and he glares at Dinero.

Christian: But now your crap has come full circle, D'Angelo, and in four nights time you're finished. I promise you that.

Christian's arm falls to his side as the cheers quickly shape into boos. Laurinaitis claps for Christian while the Wrestlemania opponents share an intense stare down.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: WrestleMania II: CM Punk vs. Stone Cold

"PSSSHHHHHHH!"

[video=youtube;2TwLOOFvzS4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TwLOOFvzS4[/video]

The crowd erupts into cheers and rise to their feet at the famous sound of the shattering glass. It isn't long before they're joined by the "Texas Rattlesnake" himself, Stone Cold Steve Austin, as he makes his way from the backstage with a purpose, his eyes focused on the ring as he walks down the ramp quickly. He leaps onto the apron and steps through the ropes quickly.

entranringstonecold.gif

Stone Cold stands there as his music fades out to silence, making the ovation of the raucous crowd more audible. Stone Cold looks at Austin Aries and raises the microphone he's carrying to his mouth.

raw2-18-02-04.jpg

Stone Cold Steve Austin A lot a' people been waitin' a long time for me to address this sitch-ooh-ation, one of the major reasons being I'm the "Texas Rattlesnake" and when I got somethin' ta' say, people perk up their ears and listen cuz they don't wanna miss a single word. But the main reason is who we are, it's See Em Punk versus Stone Cold Steve Austin on the grandest stage of them all and while you've been blowin' up radio interviews and runnin' around backstage tellin' every functionin' set a' ears that'll perk yer way that yer gonna whip my ass, ol' Stone Cold's been suspiciously quiet, and I'm willin' ta' bet yer wonderin' why that is. Well the answer to that should be pretty obvious, but just in case ya need a refresher course, I'll go on record and let ya know why. Stone Cold came back to the You Dubya Eff for one reason and one reason only, and that's ta' be the General Manager of In Ex Tee and run that piece a' trash Bradshaw outta here. Not ta' wrestle you, not ta' wrestle anyone, I came ta' call the shots and book the action and lay down the law, there's a roster full a' entertaining and gifted superstars so I don't need ta' get in the ring anymore ta' make the product compelling. I made it my mission ta' stick to that, and I was doin' a pretty damn good job of it if I do say so myself when I let all yer little taunting and trash talking roll off me like water on a duck's back, but then you had ta' do what you do best and push the envelope. You put yer hands on Stone Cold Steve Austin and, because old habits die hard, Stone Cold returned the favor.

Well that ate Stone Cold up with disgust for the longest time because I had gone back on my word and become the exact thing I set out ta' not be, a General Manager exactly like Sting, a General Manager exactly like Jay Bee Ell that put his hands on the talent. But ya know what, the past is the past and what's done is done, this here match is set in stone and it's gonna happen no ifs, ands, or buts about it. I'm still eaten up with disgust but now it's because I gotta look at yer scruffy mug again, I gotta listen to yer pissed off little voice again, the very sight and sound of even yer name on a show program makes me sick, it always has and because of that, let's face it, there's more than one reason I hit ya back. If it was any other stupid sumbitch steppin' in my ring ta' call me out and challenge me to a match and then respond ta' my rejection with a physical assault, I would've just given their ass a Stone Cold Stunner and been done with it. But you and I, we got a lot a' history, and like a damn venereal flare-up, every time I think I'm rid of yer ass you show right back up and when ya show back up, ya usually got somethin' else ta' piss and moan about and a few new tattoos ta' boot, and here lately that pissin' an' moanin' has come live from an Are Oh Aitch event or from the backstage or, as I made note of a second ago, over the radio.

In case you didn't catch what I'm throwin', I'm more or less tellin' ya ta' get yer bitch ass out here and address me face ta' face. Quit bein' See Em Cunt and come stake yer claims about the match ya practically begged for against the future You Dubya Eff Hall of Famer himself, Stone Cold Steve Austin. Either way, I'm comin' ta' Wrestlemania ta' open up a can of whoopass the likes of which the world has never seen, and not because I feel like I need ta' redeem my loss ta' Christian or save name value after that Charlie Haas bullshit at the Royal Rumble, but for the simple fact that I like kickin' yer ass and I'm hopin' this time you'll either quit rattlin' ma' cage and go back ta' doin' what you do for a livin' and make In Ex Tee some damn money, or you'll slither back into whatever sewage drain you were shot out of and quit wastin' these folks and Stone Cold's precious time. Now, put that in yer Diet Pepsi and drink it, kid.

Stone Cold lowers his microphone, looking intensely towards the stage in earnest hopes that the "Second City Saint" will honor his request and come out to join him in the ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.