UWF 2013: Wrestlemania 2 Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF RAW, UWF Smackdown and UWF NXT Proudly Presents....WrestleMania II!!!

GrimlockWrestlemaniaPoster_zps46d21b24.png

Credit: Grimlock

On April 14th, UWF will hold its biggest event of the year. The lights will shine bright on the World's biggest stage as UWF has its second annual WrestleMania Pay-Per-View event. On this night, superstars from all three brands will look to etch their names in the history books. It has already been confirmed that the winer of the 2013 Royal Rumble Match, The Miz will challenge for the top prize in this industry; the UWF Championship. Waiting for him at the show of shows will be the current Champion, Cody Rhodes. What else will be added to the card? Will Miz leave as UWF Champion? Find out when UWF presents WrestleMania II, live from Madison Sqaure Garden!

madison-square-garden-1.jpg

Official Theme Song-Invincible by Machine Gun Kelly

[video=youtube;pUjFPsCj5UM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUjFPsCj5UM[/video]

Official Card!

CodyVMiz_zpsdcc30ee3.png

UWF Championship
Cody Rhodes [c] vs. The Miz

RhinoStin_zps73cf6374.png

UWF NXT Championship
Rhino [c] vs. Sting

AmbroseVCena_zps3147d22b.png

UWF World Heavyweight Championship
Dean Ambrose [c] vs. John Cena

CesaroVHawkins_zps5e94ce02.png

UWF United States Championship
Antonio Cesaro [c] vs. Curt Hawkins

UmagaTaz_zps642adb33.png

UWF Extreme Championship
Last Man Standing
Umaga [c] vs. Taz

EdgeBryan-1_zps168004ac.png

Championship Unification
UWF European Champion, Edge [c] vs. UWF Television Champion, Daniel Bryan [c]

TripleHardcore_zps9e58c083.png

UWF Hardcore Championship
Christopher Daniels [c] vs. Scott Hall vs. Shawn Michaels

KOWvsYES_zpsea9ce810.png

UWF Tag Team Championships
Alberto Del Rio & Jeff Jarrett [c] vs. Bray Wyatt & Damien Sandow

tagladder_zps9b4e61e9.png

#1 Contenders to the UWF Tag Team Championships/Losers Leave NXT
Ladder Match
Kane & Seth Rollins vs. Derrick Bateman & Johnny Curtis

ChristianVDinero_zps4cc82d0d.png

Christian vs. D'Angelo Dinero

PunkAustin-1_zpsfa7dfe5c.png

CM Punk vs. "Stone Cold" Steve Austin

TriplehVRobertRoode_zps86469623.png

Robert Roode vs. Triple H

JerichoAngle_zps43f732b1.png

Ultimate Submission
Chris Jericho vs. Kurt Angle

Banner Credit: rawisrey
NOTE: Card subject to change

Last edited by a moderator:

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
UWF Championship: Cody Rhodes vs. The Miz

[video=youtube;Vw88ogjX4Vo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw88ogjX4Vo[/video]

Cody Rhodes steps out on stage with the hood over his head and his jacket zipped up over his title. he looks around as he takes a few steps down the ramp with a cold serious look on his face.

SD_680_Photo_016.jpg

Moving down the ramp and up the ring steps wiping his feet before he enters the ring. His music fades off but he remains in the middle of the ring, a serious look on his face as he takes his hood off and unzips his jacket revealing his title finally raising his microphone.

03g2_zps106d4ccf.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

Over the past couple weeks, I’ve talked about all the people I’ve injured, I’ve talked about all the wrongs done to me, I’ve talked about management, WrestleMania, and the end of UWF. My eyes are on a grand picture and yet only so often do I bring up one person in particular, and that’s Miz. Some may even call it overlooking, but I’m not overlooking Miz at all. I know Exactly what Miz is capable of, I’ve studied The Miz. I know to look towards my left side in this fight, to not sit up in the ring unless I want a boot in the face, to not let him behind me unless I want a Skull Crushing Finale, to not stay in the corners too long, I know every little move Miz has ever done… every nuance. That…that is how I’ve beaten them all…Avoid the kick to the gut you avoid the stunner, Avoid getting caught you avoid the War Machine Brock Lesnar, don’t allow Jericho to set the pace he loses, let Orton get cocky and he slips up, Strike quick and hard against John Cena, I’ve beaten them all and I’ve beaten them by being better at them in every aspect. This is why I don’t mention The Miz because I know I’m going to beat him at WrestleMania.

Cody looks around, thinking for a moment before continuing.

The Miz thrives…on attention, he gets a spotlight and he becomes greater. But I’m going to show Miz a very important lesson, see he thrives on the spotlight so I’m going to give him the biggest spotlight he’s ever seen. Miz keeps coming out here and sticking his nose in my business, the guinea pig for UWFs demise…where I would show what happens when a man who can go through flaming tables and come back, goes up against Me…it was ruined by The Miz. And my…Golden opportunity to finally get my hands on one of them, the General Manager…and he ruined it…I was so close and he RUINED It…

Cody takes a deep breath calming himself down, moving his head to the side cracking his neck.

But that’s Okay, because I know why he did it, he didn’t do it to be a hero, for the superstars involved or for any of you…he did it for himself…he did it for the attention. He is just like all of you, he puts on a mask to cover the rotten and hideous truth underneath it, he saves a couple people and you cheer him, when he wouldn’t of done it if there weren’t cameras and an audience around. Oh but now, I’m going to give him what he wants. I’m going to give him all the attention he wants, and at WrestleMania at the grandest stage of them all I’m going to make sure he burns under that light.

Rhodes stares up at the Wrestlemania sign, before he gets back on track.

See I was going to let Miz have his fun, I was going to let him dream until WrestleMania, sleep soundly as much as possible turn off his alarm and let him just drift away and be happy. But he wouldn’t listen, like a little child he wouldn’t just go to sleep no he want and checked under the bed for the monster. Well Miz You wanted attention, and now you’ve got mine. Your nightmare starts sooner, and you learn why people don’t get to be a thorn on my side. There’s a reason why people often don’t show up and talk before our match and Miz is going to learn just why, You’re going to make it to Mania because that is where your dream is broken but you’re going to know why I’m a monster. Why all the people you aspire to be like, fell at my feet. I’m not awesome, I’m not dashing, I am only Cody Rhodes and once UWF has been poisoned and it crumbles around me…Cody Rhodes will be all that there is left.

Rhodes is interrupted, he actually gets a smile on his face as he turns towards the stage stepping back to the ropes. He wraps his arms back around the top rope leaning back sitting on the second rope as he awaits company.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
UWF Tag Team Titles: Jeff Jarrett & Alberto Del Rio vs. Bray Wyatt & Damien Sandow

[video=youtube;t0fXXBeeKBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0fXXBeeKBY[/video]

The crowd boo loudly to the stage, as Sandow emerges through the curtain a microphone resting in the palm of his hand. Looking around surveying the audience, he lifts the mic up to his mouth and speaks as he walks down the ramp.

SD__669_119-1.jpg

Damien Sandow:

Allow me to beg your indulgence for one moment, My name is Damien Sandow but…well all of you already know that. And yet every week my opening statement is the same, I ask for your indulgence and introduce myself. I do this not because it is some abhorrent catchphrase others love to exploit on you, I do this not because I like the sound of my name. No, I repeat this because repetition helps implant my teachings into your feverish minds. I want you all subconsciously start listening to what I’m saying whenever you hear that introduction, it is basic Pavlovian conditioning that I am doing. To those who do not who Pavlov is or of his teachings, worry not for in my Era of Enlightenment all of you will learn to do just that…Learn. And when I say learn, I do not mean get on your telephones, search on Google to see what it is, and forget about it 2 seconds later. You all have the privilege of having information at your very fingertips, and yet because of your lazy and ignorant ways you do not retain anything you look up. These luxuries have made you all weak, which is precisely why you are unable to learn without…well me. Because you don’t need to just go read a book to be saved, you need a savior to set an example. To sit atop a pedestal for all of you to look up to and lead your lives by my example, Nay… by our example.

Sandow walks up the steel steps and steps into the ring.

Mr. Wyatt and Myself, we may seem different to you all, Mr. Wyatt a more righteous man, while myself being of a different vocabulary and speaking from an entirely different subject matter. But I am here to inform you all, that Mr. Wyatt and Mr. Sandow are one in the same. And our moment, it is at hand. We seek to rid this place of the degenerates, the imbeciles, and the Neanderthals. This is not a goal, this is what we will achieve. We will be cleansing this company from the ground up, Enlighten the masses and eradicate those who are…unsavable. At WrestleMania we shall save you all, by saving two men you all can connect to closely.

Damien looks round angry, lifting one finger up

Please remain silent when I am speaking, thank you.

The crowd simply gets louder, and Sandow continues.

The Greed and Gluttony of one Alberto Del Rio, the Slothfulness and pride of one Jeff Jarrett, and their combined envy of those better than them…these two men greatly represent society from the lowest income to the highest, and society at large is the problem we are facing today. We aim to fix this problem, and we begin by fixing the problem of these two men holding the Tag Team Championship. “There is no salvation in becoming adapted to a world which is crazy.” Quote Writer and painter Henry Miller. Both these men I have personally defeated in singles competition, in our situation there is nothing big about this bout as far as competition. However, the meaning behind this victory is grand for on the grandest stage we teach the world a lesson they shall not soon forget. These two should feel grateful, for two ignorant buffoons will help enlighten all of you...it is such a greater destiny than these two men deserve and we are the ones handing this moment in history to them, well if you ask me that is very generous of Mr. Wyatt and Myself.

Damien lowers his mic, seemingly done but stops, as if remembering something

One final note, before all of you make claims that we are something that we are not, egotistical for example. We are not, we do not claim to be better, we do not claim to be bigger, we are like all of you. You all however have fallen astray, you lost your way and we are simply…bringing you back to what you truly can be…Enlightened. In other words “We are like God and God like us. We are as Large as God, He is as small as us. He cannot above us, nor we beneath him be.” Quote Angelus Silesius priest and religious poet, paraphrased of course. But for a more direct quote, here is one for all of you to hold dear…”You’re Welcome”…Quote Damien Sandow, Enlightened Savior and soon to be UWF Tag Team Champion.

Last edited:

BDC

Reaction score
Re: UWF Tag Team Titles: Jeff Jarrett & Alberto Del Rio vs. Bray Wyatt & Damien Sando

[video=youtube;E62RjfmI5to]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E62RjfmI5to[/video]

Suddenly, the hardrockin’ rifts of Jeff Jarrett’s entrance music plays and the crowd erupts. Sandow gets that constipated look on his face as Jarrett hits the stage.

jarrett_main.jpg

As if the crowd wasn’t hyped enough, Jeff hits both ends of the stage, trademark guitar in hand, and begins to rally the troops. After getting things to a fever pitch, he turns his attention to the ring. Without hesitation, the King of the Mountain sprints down the ramp and slides in the ring seemingly clearing Damien out of the way. But as Jarrett lofts his tag team title belts high off of one corner turnbuckle and, then, another, we see that Sandow hasn’t gone anywhere, but is pompously parading just out of the camera’s sight.

imagesqtbnANd9GcReh33AeVEho5-WmWwUeNFBtPlO0opaZ3WOvnuNRz29pKm8iLK_QWzIcgSC.jpg

Jeff Jarrett: I know you were expecting to goad Al and Ricky out here and, don’t worry, they ARE close by…but, as much as I hate to disappoint you, I just had come out and SAY SOMETHING, cause I’m just tired as HELL of listening to you. But what is new. I mean, instead of coming out here and saying YOU’RE WELCOME…maybe you should lead with I’M SORRY.

The crowd erupts a bit at that jab, but Damien is unmoved.

Jeff Jarrett: But, I will say this. YOU led your team to victory at Survivor Series against my own, handpicked team. And, after your performance at the Royal Rumble, I have to admit that you are one of the top performers her on Smackdown. I’m not going to come out here and tell you how much you suck. Although, I’m sure you will tell me that in not so many words…in fact, I bet it’s a LOT more words. Of all of YES, you, Damien Sandow, have the MOST potential and I consider you a challenge.

The crowd boos a little and Damien gets that smug look on his face.

Jeff Jarrett: But the particular schtick you’ve saddled yourself with and the two idiots you have hooked up with don’t impress me at all. You come out here and go on and on and on and ON about little of nothing aka you’re massive intelligence and don’t really say anything. A man like you should just let his apparent ring skills speak for themselves. Unfortuneately, you’re too busy trying to impress us with your overstuffed vocabulary and your ancient, out dated words…FORTNIGHT? Really?? And, then, you find yourself partnered up with two jugheads who couldn’t pour the water out of a boot even if the instructions were written on the sole! Come on!! Daniel Bryan!! Sure, he’s got ring skill. I can respect that. But, if anybody in this business knows it’s me. You don’t go bad mouthin’ the boss in a wrastlin’ program. Uh uh…not a long shelve life to a moronic move like that. Now, I know Ric Flair. And I know how much of a hardass he can be. He may not be 100% right, but I ain’t crossin’ him. Just not the way you do things. But that’s up to him. He wants to tussle with the Nature Boy, he can go right ahead. I’m just sayin’. All he’s be American Draggin’ is his damn suitcases out the back door….Good Bye.

The crowd begins to sing as Jarrett gives that OMG smile.

[video=youtube;n6RoOwSKI7M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6RoOwSKI7M[/video]

Jeff Jarrett continues with that big hyena grin of his as Sandow shakes his head NO and waves his hands in a crisscross fashion.

Jeff Jarrett: And let’s not forget ole Tubby! The angel in the dirt, Bray Wyatt. Have you put that boy on the scales lately? I mean, I try not to talk about a person’s eating disorders, but Tubby could shut down an Ihop and HAS!

The crowd laughs a bit.

Jeff Jarrett: If you ask me, Old Money in the Bank has been NOTHING but a liability since you brought him on board. He has failed miserably and continually at cashing that damned suitcase in. Mostly thanks to yours truly and my good ole buddy Al. When’s the last time he pinned anything? I’m sorry, I just don’t see him or Daniels holding up their end of YES lately. In fact, the way it looks, the YES bandwagon is just about to hit its last parade. I mean, the Fat Lady ain’t singin’, but she’s on in 5!!

The crowd erupts at the thought of YES disbanding as Jarrett steps a bit closer and slaps his title belt over his left shoulder.

Jeff Jarrett: Which brings us to Wrestle-Freakin-Mania! The Grandest stage of them all!! Where you and ole tubby are gonna try a last ditch effort to gain back the best titles your little band of idiots ever had; THE UWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS!!

The crowd gets louder as Damien steams a little.

Jeff Jarrett: Ya gotta ask yourself, SANDY, are ya feelin’ all that smart right now?

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Re: UWF Championship: Cody Rhodes vs. The Miz

AWWWWWWESOME!

[video=youtube;PUVJvA2Jctw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUVJvA2Jctw[/video]

"I Came to Play" by Downstait hits signalling the arrival of The Miz, after a couple of seconds he makes his way out on to the stage to a rapturous reception. He's already carry a mic and stops at the top of the ramp smiling as he looks around at the fans in the arena.

012_zps06d74e48.jpg

As his eyes fix on Cody Rhodes in the ring the smile is removed from his face and he glares at his Wrestlemania opponent with intent. After a few seconds his entrance music begins to trail off and he raises the mic to speak...

miz-iz-back_zps3a2a71c2.jpg

The Miz: Cody, Cody, Cody, you really couldn't have me more wrong. I don't 'crave' attention, no I have attention thrust upon me. There's very little I can do about it. It just seems to gravitate towards me like a moth to a flame. And now I have your attention. Now you don't have to make up stories about why that's happening, you don't have to be embarrassed about it Cody, it's just natural. You're only human and like everyone else on the planet it was inevitable that you'd eventually be bitten by the Miz-bug. But now we have each other's attention, lets make the most of it.

So lets talk about 'us' Cody Rhodes. Lets talk about the UWF Champion and the number one contender. Y'know you were right, I do thrive on the spotlight and d'you know why? It's because I am one of those people that transcends this business. I am someone who loves this business. I am someone who lives this business and I am someone who will fight tooth and nail until my dying day to bring this business and this company to as wide an audience as I possibly can. So will I be the guy on the red carpet? Damn right. Will I be the guy who does the movies and the TV shows? Damn right. Will I be the face of this whole company and make it the biggest promotion in sports entertainment history? DAMN. RIGHT. I'm not someone from a wrestling family or someone who has a whole lot of history in this business, but I am someone who has taken every single opportunity I've had and maximised its potential. My next opportunity comes and Wrestlemania, and you can be damn sure I'll make the most of it. But that's enough about me, lets talk about you...

wwe-smackdown-november-23-2012-the-miz_zpsca8c4682.jpg

Cody Rhodes you on the other hand are from a wrestling family, you have grown up in this business, it's perhaps all you've ever known. I've watched you for months on Raw and I've seen you get more and more crazy, more and more extreme, more and more unhinged and I've heard people talk about you and your sanity. Not only that I've heard you tell people you're not crazy, and d'you what? I believe you. I don't think you're crazy Cody, I think you're just BORED.

For months, and I mean months the only challenge you've had is from John Morrison. All that time just one guy. And I can see it in your face, I can see it in your eyes, you are just screaming out for a new challenge, a new nemesis, a worthy rival. But instead you're lashing out, you're lashing out like a brat and acting like a petulant kid. You've had your own way on this show for so long you've forgotten what it means to be put in your place. Now you talk about tearing down this company, destroying what others have worked so hard to build and do you know what it reminds me of? It reminds me of a spoilt little kid, a spoilt little kid who throws a tantrum when he doesn't get what he wants and starts smashing down his building blocks or pulling the arms off of his GI Joes. Well it's time to put down your building blocks and your one-armed Snake Eyes doll. It time to try your eyes and pull up your pants. It time to grow up cause you got a new challenge. You got a new nemesis. You have your worthy rival. YOU now have my attention...

The UWF isn't going to wither and die Cody Rhodes, it's going to grow and evolve with me as its champion. That ring where you're standing, the ramp between us, the stage where I am now; this is all going to be my kingdom, and I will not let you destroy it before my reign begins. You might consider yourself the monster of the UWF, well I'm this company's white knight and at Wrestlemania, I'll slay the beast and the rest of us will live happily ever after. Be just like a Hollywood movie, and if there's one thing I can do Cody Rhodes, it's put on a show!

The Miz smirks broadly at Rhodes as he lowers the mic allowing the champion to respond...

Last edited:

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
UWF World Heavyweight Championship: Ambrose (c) vs Cena

The arena goes dark as the crowd cheers in anticipation. It stays dark for a good twenty seconds and the crowd begins to get restless. The wait is eventually worth it when the familiar slowed down voice is heard.

Cause Really I'm A Psycho

[video=youtube;B8ehdkBucSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8ehdkBucSc&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The crowd is on their feet as a spotlight shines down on the middle of the stage and reveals Dean Ambrose standing there with the World Heavyweight Championship around his waist. He is looking down at his feet, not moving for a good 10 seconds before picking his head up slowly. He looks directly into the camera and makes his way down the ring as the crowd continues to show their support. He grabs a mic from ringside and slowly enters the ring.

Ambrose5_zps6547f20f.jpg

Dean Ambrose
What started as a good idea has become a fantasy of mine. John Cena vs. Dean Ambrose. It's Wrestlemania main event worthy. We had talked about it before but after John's failure to win the Royal Rumble, I was starting to believe it would never happen. But what I wanted to happen has now finally come to fruition. Now I didn't want this match because it was main event worthy. I didn't want this match to please the fans. I wanted this match for purely selfish reasons. I want to beat the best and quite frankly, you're one of the best. As good as me? No but you have managed to set me back quite a bit and I can admit that. I need to prove to the world that I am still and will always be their World Heavyweight Champion. In order to do so I need to beat the man who has been distracting me for the past couple of weeks. I get it though John, I really do. You want to get inside my head. Surely you can't beat me with brute strength alone so you need to use some new tactics to get the job done. I actually applaud you for thinking outside the box. You spent these past couple of months watching my technique, trying to learn my weaknesses. You knew Wrestlemania was looming in the distance and you knew it had to be now or never. Get your last big shot in the spotlight or flail around in my shadow for an eternity. You've made a smart decision but one you will forever regret.

Big pop from the crowd as Ambrose seems to be getting more and more darker with an ominous tone in his voice.

Good job getting into my head though John. You’ve succeeded. Every time I turn a corner I think you’ll come out and attack me from behind. You’ve fully infiltrated yourself into my mind but the thing is, once you’re in, you’re at my mercy. I will trap you in here for as long as needed and use it as fuel for when I finally get my hands on you. The things I've done to you in my head, boy oh boy have they been some of the greatest thoughts to ever fill anyone's head. So while you may have succeeded in getting into my mind, all you’ve really done is make a dangerous man even more paranoid. And when that happens…things tend to not go well for anyone in his path.

Ambrose begins to laugh maniacally for awhile before immediately switching gears and gets a scold across his face.

But one thing I've been wondering for awhile now is...why. I mean you gave us a nice little speech a couple of weeks ago about our "friendship". Maybe if you weren't so damn gullible, this wouldn't have happened to you in the first place. You claim I've used all my friends. News flash Johnny! I don't have any friends. I've never had any friends. You were right about one thing though, I will always be only looking out for myself. I never trusted you John but I let my guard down. I knew someone would make a stake for my World Heavyweight Championship but I didn't think you would do it during our match. I've known you were jealous of me but I didn't know how much it ate you up inside. Always being overshadowed by me. That could really damage any guy's ego. It was really only a matter of time before you turned on me. It was a matter of time before you showed everyone just how far a hero can fall when against insurmountable odds.

The crowd boos John Cena, even letting out a "Cena Sucks" chant.

But I know what this is all really about. It's nothing personal is it? The simple fact is you want to be World Heavyweight Champion again. That's what you want isn't it John? Huh!? You want the gold so badly take it!

Ambrose takes his world Heavyweight Championship from around his waist and throws it on the ground.

I don’t even care! You can hold onto that all you want because no matter what you wear around your waist, I will still be the true World Heavyweight Champion just like I’ve always been. When Ted Dibiase held that belt, I was still champion! When Jeff Hardy held that belt, I was still champion. When Rey Mysterio held that belt, I was still champ. And when you held that belt…I…Was…Champion! And there's not a damn thing you can do about it!

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats

Cody Rhodes looks around at the cheers coming in for the Miz on the stage, he stands up off the ropes and starts clapping slowly towards the stage laughing before bringing his mic up.

076_zps059db407.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

Very good Miz, look at them, they are solidly behind you. Always the entertainer and the nice thing about you Miz is that you haven’t been corrupted yet by our section of the business. You still have that happy go-lucky attitude, that “I love this business, I live for this business, and I’m going to WrestleMania†Woopee lets all cheer for The Miz, All his dreams are coming true. Wooo yeeeaah

Cody starts cheering looking around at the crowd as they don’t truly know whether to cheer for Miz or start booing Rhodes efforts.

See here’s the thing Miz, People call me unstable, insane, and crazy. Now I know I’m not crazy, because everything I’ve ever said has turned out to be true, and everything these people and the people I’ve faced have sworn was fact I’ve proven wrong. They are the crazy ones, but I will say that my attitude sure has changed. I was, well I was Dashing Cody Rhodes. I liked the way I looked, and I liked telling people how they can try and look like I did, when I was backstage I’d give Dashing Tips, Hell just like you have your little show Miz TV I came up with my own little talk show called The Dashing Corner. Now ask yourself Miz, what could have happened that made…Dashing…Cody Rhodes into the American Nightmare you see before you today…

Cody gets a smile on his face as he remembers back.

I was just like you, I loved this business, I lived for this business. My Father always told me, son all you need to do is have fun with what they give you. If they give you Polka Dots, you dance around in polka dots. I just wanted to help these people be better looking, and succeed in this business like I was taught I would. I want you Miz to imagine something, imagine you debut on Raw after being another companies last World Champion… you defeat a legend to the point that they retire in that debut. Now imagine months going by, and you remain undefeated…until you are in a Month long tournament to become number one contender and you win it with NO controversy, and that same day they announce that a former champion and a man who was out injured are going to be added into that match. That seems wrong doesn’t it? Then another title match is made after that and you’re not in it, but are given a shot… a shot you are supposed to lose because they added you into different plans, but you win it. You get your Triple Threat for the title, and you still have a King of the Ring to worry about, a lot to take in isn’t it? Well you lose the King of the Ring eventually but... You become Champion, by beating John Cena and Randy Orton, you hold that title up high…and the guy who ended up winning the King of the Ring gets to face you after you survived that match. That…well that’ll make you a little bit irritated don’t you think, but here’s the best one… you’ve been Number one contender for months, undefeated in singles competition for months, simultaneously in a triple threat and a King of the Ring tournament, all at the same time…and throughout your whole run you were NEVER given a Main Event match on Raw.

057_zps16fd3036.jpg

Cody starts to get angry, his voice raising.

How does that happen, Miz? I mean I did NOTHING wrong, I came in and I won match…after match …AFTER DAMN MATCH….and I didn’t get ANYTHING, You TELL me how that’s fair. Oh but people, they didn’t see what I was saying. I just, I just didn’t know what to do. It was so much that the one thing I had, my dashing looks; I decided to hide away under a mask for a year of my life. I decided to not take it off until I got a measure of redemption, that company died but it continued here in UWF. Everything I’ve earned, they took away from me, The only reason I stand here a Five Time World Champion in the span of three companies, is because I was NEVER supposed to win the matches I was in. Imagine that life Miz, imagine knowing you’re the best, and yet you can’t prove that, not because of someone beating you, but because of the people These fans can’t see. It’s like, being the best at your job, and yet everyone sees you as the good for nothing of the entire company, and your only response is that it’s the devil himself causing them to look at you this way…That makes you seem a bit crazy…but no no I’m not crazy. They did this to me, They created the Monster in this ring. They Made me hurt all those innocent people, all the wrestlers, all the cameraman, all the interviewers …They did it. I just wanted to have fun, but they changed my reality, so now I have fun by hurting people.

Cody gets a smirk on his face as he looks at Miz.

I’m not a spoiled brat, but you…you are going to be my new toy at WrestleMania. The reason I left you alone up until now is that I wanted to make sure I didn’t break you before the big show, All you see around you…it all works on one foundation…This *Cody holds the UWF title up to show Miz* and I own it, so everything around you belongs to me. And Miz, just like you… there are going to be so many people that want this, that dream of this. But I’m going to turn that dream into a nightmare, and as they have what they wanted so much taken away from them like They took away from me, slowly people will be too starved to attempt to even stand in front of me. This Title, it belongs to me, the UWF and all its inhabitants now belong to me because I can decide when they stay and when they go to the hospital, and at WrestleMania…You Miz, will belong to me. I’m going to give you a taste of what it was like to have all your dreams taken away by forces beyond your control…And then, when you’ve been to my hell and your alone with only your thoughts…perhaps you can comprehend what it felt like to be Dashing Cody Rhodes years ago, don’t hate me…hate those who made me, Cody Rhodes 1:1.

Ozymandias

Reaction score

The boos and jeers rain down on Cody Rhodes as he draws heat as loud as any pop from the fans in attendance. Miz stares down his opponent for a few seconds, eventually he lowers his head and chuckles to himself before looking up again and addressing Rhodes

wwe-raw-october-15-2012-the-miz_zps6009c700.jpg

The Miz: Goddamn Cody, if I was in that ring right now and we weren't already fixing to beat the hell outta each other I'd give you a hug! I mean you pouring out your heart like that to me, I'm touched man, I'm truly touched. But despite this suit, despite the fact I spend a lot of my time asking questions and listening to people's replies, despite the fact I often bring a leather couch to the ring; I'm afraid I'm not a shrink. I cant be the Dr Melfi to your Tony Soprano, despite how platonic our version would be. But I enjoyed your little history lesson on the American Nightmare, it was very educational. I mean, it was self-aggrandising, delusional bullcrap, but educational nonetheless. So you've had it tough at the top huh? Well boo-hoo, it must've been hard coping with all that disappointment and hardship with only those multiple world titles to show for it!

You've spent so much time at the top you've forgotten how to enjoy it. You've forgotten about the struggle it takes to get to the top. So yeah, it's hard when you're at the top. You're a walking target, and not just for the other wrestlers, but for the suits in the back who've taken a dislike to you for whatever reason. You're a target for all the people out there who think they know the business better than people like us. You're a target for everyone who thinks they can use you to make a name for themselves. It sucks sure, but THAT'S THE DEAL. That's the unwritten contract that we enter into. That's the sacrifice we make when we commit to being the best in this business. The problem is you've spent so long being a champion or - god forbid - the number one contender, you cant remember what it is to really struggle. Ever since I've been in the UWF you've been in the title picture on Raw. Every. Single. Day. You and John, back and forth, the vast majority of the time with you holding the strap, yet you've got the gall to come out here and bitch about it?!

20121203_raw_miz_punk_promo_zpsd36169c3.jpg

Miz is starting to lose his temper and become more animated as he speaks

Let's talk about what I've been doing during that time huh Cody? Let's take you outside your bubble and back into the real world. September 2012, I come back to the UWF and BEG for my job back. I tell them I need another chance and that this time I wont let them down. And sure, they give me a contract, they allow me wrestle again, but they put me down, waaaaaaaaaaay down at the very bottom. Now I wont say or hear a bad word against the yellow brand and I'm damn proud of my time on NXT but that fact of the matter is you cannot get any further away from the UWF Title than being on the bottom of the card on a Wednesday night. And that's where I started, on the bottom of the card, fed to Brock Lesnar and I only picked up a win cause that big lump got himself disqualified. As I sat in the locker room that night, bloodied, battered and alone the Wrestlemania main event seemed a long, long way away. But I came back, week-in, week-out. I fought everybody they put in front of me; Lesnar, Rollins, Ryder, Abyss, McGillicutty, Curtis, Bateman, CM Punk. I fought everyone they put in front of me and I worked my way to the top of the card. December 31st 2012, I had wrestled my way into a championship match and I was inches away from becoming NXT Champion. Instead I lost to a cheap-shot. In the days after the match I learned I wasn't to be given a rematch, I learned that I'd had my shot and that if I wanted to get another shot I had to either get back in line or "win the Royal Rumble". In other words; I was told to get back in line, cause guys from NXT are thrown in to the Rumble to make up the numbers and there was no chance one of us was winning that match...

The crowd begin to cheer in anticipation of the next part of the story

January 2013... The Miz doesn't complain about his situation, he doesn't stamp his feet and demand another title shot, he doesn't whine about being screwed. January 2013, The Miz steps into the ring against twenty-nine other men, the best of the best from Raw, Smackdown and NXT and against all the odds he walks out the 2013 Royal Rumble match winner!

THAT'S what I've been doing Rhodes, while you've been living the American Nightmare I've been living the American dream. While you've sat about like the miserly old millionaire complaining that your diamond shoes are too tight and your wallet is too small for all your bills, I've been out there, week after week, night after night working my way back to the top. So when you stand there and flap your gums about how hard it's been for you, well you'll forgive me for not giving a damn!

Miz takes a deep breath and a couple of seconds to compose himself. When he starts to talk again he's no longer looking at Rhodes, but over his shoulder, at the Wrestlemania sign

April 2013... Eight months have passed. I've gone from the very bottom straight to the top, and now all that stands between me and the summit is one man. Cody Rhodes you're right, this match is about more than just that title in your hand. Sure the winner gets the strap, but he gets so much more. He gets all of this (Miz gestures with his hand and moves it slowly around the arena in an 180 degree motion). And that's what's at stake, everything. No matter what you do to me at Wrestlemania, I could never end up like you. I wont let you drag me or this company down with you. You treat this place like your playground, well play-time's over, and it's time for you learn a little humility. It's time for you to stop living inside the nightmare you've created for yourself and come back to reality, and there is no-one who knows reality better than me...

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Re: UWF Tag Team Titles: Jeff Jarrett & Alberto Del Rio vs. Bray Wyatt & Damien Sando

The crowd are still on their feet cheering one of their favourite superstars Jeff Jarrett when a familiar theme kicks in on the PA system.

[video=youtube;1r38RZnUfYE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r38RZnUfYE[/video]

'Broken Out in Love' by Mark Crozer plays over the audio system as both men in the ring turn to face the entrance aisle. Before long Bray Wyatt emerges out onto the stage with Eli Cottonwood trailing behind him with the briefcase wrapped tightly in his arms. Bray Wyatt has a microphone already in hand and begins to speak as he makes his way down the ramp towards the ring.

normal_By_Rulez_TXN_2012_12_12_HDTV_Pt1_28129_mp40124.png

Bray Wyatt: Wrestlemania... 'The Showcase of The Immortals' and ain't it just fitting that Mister Sandow and I, have the opportunity to cement our legacies with our immortal words and our immortal actions. Now y'see Mister Sandow's words may already be immortal, and I may simply be immortal in the real sense of the world but our opponents, nah man, they ain't immortal, hell I don't even know if they can be considered mortal. With all their sin, with all their debauchery, criminality and so forth. They ain't nowhere near immortal. And I think it's funny, I really do that I have to fight Jeff Jarrett again at Wrestlemania because for some he's been my greatest nemesis... he is the antithesis of all I am. We've traded words, we've traded fists but now?... we're trading titles, man. Jeff, I tried to make you see clear the wrongs of your sinful ways and still now to this day you ignore my healing words... and it will be to your detriment come Wrestlemania because for once, I will enjoy beating the demons out of you.

Bray Wyatt reaches the ring steps and continues to speak as he walks up them into the same corner where Damien Sandow stands. The crowd are booing and chanting 'Jarrett!, Jarrett!' and 'Kings of Wrestling!', however Bray takes no notice.

Now that you've came out here and simply continued to spout the same insults, the same one-liners like you always do, and the people out here?, they're eating it up, man. They're loving everything you say, but I ain't. I don't appreciate being mocked, I don't appreciate being made a joke of and I will not be blasphemed against by a joke of a man like you. You want to talk about accolades?, what have you ever done Jeff?, won some titles around the world where it don't matter?, I mean you've been European Champion but let's face it, that titles worth about as much as you are and that's the price of dirt. And then you stole our Tag Title belts you think you're some sort of big deal, well let me remind you that although I have not cashed in this Money in The Bank briefcase, I can and will do so when I see fit. And then all those insults and all of your claims to fame will mean exactly what you mean to this world when I take over and become it's spiritual leader. Nothing.

The crowd are booing loudly as Bray Wyatt now stands in the ring standing opposite Jeff Jarrett. He points to the Tag Team Championship belt that hangs over Jarrett's shoulder.

That belongs to Your Enlightened Saviours. The glory of victory at Wrestlemania belongs to Your Enlightened Saviours. Immortality belongs to Your Enlightened Saviours. But boy, your soul belongs to Bray Wyatt...

Last edited:

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
UWF Wrestlemania 2: United States Championship: Antonio Cesaro(c) Vs Curt Hawkins

The crowd are packed into the building for the pre-Wrestlemania festivities. However the mood changes from one of positive expectancy to pure disdain as a familiar song begins to play over the PA system.

C'est Miracle

[video=youtube;hz-8hsyyQk8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz-8hsyyQk8[/video]

'Miracle' by Jim Johnstone blasts out of the speakers with it's silky French rapping and it is not long before the United States Champion, Antonio Cesaro walks out from behind the curtain and onto the stage. He has his United States Championship around his shoulder. He raises it into the air as he does his signature fist-canons before placing the belt back over his shoulder and walking down to the ring. Antonio gets down to ringside before walking up the ring steps and then through the ropes into the ring. He approaches the ring ropes before doing the fist-canons again before getting himself a microphone. Antonio begins to speak as the heat from the crowd dies down.

mYVEu.jpg

Antonio Cesaro: Ladies and gentlemen, and I use those terms loosely, it is now time for you to sit down and shut up because YOUR United States Champion is out here to speak and he WILL be treated with the utmost respect!. Now that you have all decided to show me the repect I deserve I will remind you why you should respect Mister Antonio Cesaro. Reason number one, I am European. That alone makes me better than all of you here tonight. It makes me better than you, better than your city and better than your entire country. Reason number 2, I have been with this company since the very first episode of Raw, and I have been destroying opponents ever since!. Reason number 3, I am a three time European Champion. And reason number 4, I am the current reigning and defending United States Champion... the longest reigning United States Champion in this company's history and I am just getting started. Now if that doesn't constitute a round of applause I do not know what does. Aufstehen und dich aufmuntern United States Champion, aufstehen und jubeln Sie Ihren Helden!, aufstehen und singen meinen Namen. Antonio Cesaro!

Cesaro encourages the crowd to get to their feet and chant his name, however the crowd only react with jeering and chants of 'USA!, USA!'. Antonio smirks and shakes his head continuing.

I should have known better. I should have known that you would rather boo and hiss at me, the greatest champion you will ever bare witness too than stand and give a round of applause to him. That's okay, because I don't need any of you anyway, I've got the only thing that matters, the United States Championship and although many have tried to dethrone me, I will never, NEVER, lose this title to another man. And it's funny that my opponent for Wrestlemania is Curt Hawkins because it simply means that I will remain the United States Champion because just last month I beat him with the championship on the line. What makes this match any different?, I'll tell you what, nothing. There will be no difference between the match at No Way Out and the match at Wrestlemania. It will end with the Neutralizer, one, two, three... eins, zwei, drei and I will remain the United States Champion as the world simply forgets about Curt Hawkins.

The crowd begin to chant Curt Hawkins' name.

I will beat you again Curt Hawkins. I will beat you down to the point that you will never consider even taking the opportunity to face Mister Antonio Cesaro again. I will make sure that you will never be remembered and that I will be immortalized on 'The Grandest Stage of Them All'. That is simply fact. That is simply logic. And at Wrestlemania Curt Hawkins, your defeat will simply be Very European!.

Reactions: 1 person

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Re: UWF Wrestlemania 2: United States Championship: Antonio Cesaro(c) Vs Curt Hawkins

Just when it looks like Curt is not going to come out, the titan tron flashes to life with the image of Curt Hawkins' titan tron. "In the Middle of it!" Starts to play out of the arena speakers and out from the back walks the Number 1 contender to the United States Championship. Curt has a huge grin on his face as he struts down the ramp. He gets to the apron of the ring, and jumps up onto it. He walks over to the corner and climbs them, to sit down on the top turnbuckle. He already has a mic in his hands, and he smiles at Cesaro standing in the ring across from him. The crowd's cheers begin to die down.

normal_59~1.jpg

Curt Hawkins
Well! Well well well. If it isn't my very good friend, Mr. Antonio Cesaro. My buddy! It's been a couple of weeks pal. Look at you, you look great! Still got that title over your shoulder. Bald held shinning like the summer sun. And I see you didn't take my tip on that nipple re-sizing surgery, because it still looks like you got two pepperonis stuck to your chest there. I kid, I kid. All joking aside, Mr. Cesaro, it seems like I won myself a rematch for YOUR United States Championship. It wasn't hard. No it wasn't, but it was worth it, because I would be sitting in no other place than where I am right now. What more could I ask for? I get to take down my arch nemesis, on the GRANDEST STAGE OF THEM ALLLLL, for the United States Championship. Sign me up and send me off to war! I'll admit it. I'll admit that at No Way Out, I did come up short. I wasn't successful in my quest for the United States Championship but that's in the past. I'm going to keep it there. All I'm worried about is the present, and the future. The present is now. The present is in this very ring when I look you in the eyes and I tell you, man to man, that something has changed since No Way Out. A fire has been lit inside me, and you're going to see a whole new me at WrestleMania. Yes, you're going to see a whole new Curt Hawkins at WrestleMania. One that is not only out for revenge, but for redemption this time. I fight to redeem myself. I fight to clear the lose from my name at No Way Out. At WrestleMania, I settle the score.

Curt nods his head as the crowd cheers all around him.

Curt Hawkins

You've got a nice long, impressive, laundry list of accomplishments here. Wish I could say the same. But here's the difference between me and you. I treat every day, every match, as a new challenge. A fresh slate. I don't rely on my past to get me anywhere. I don't come out here and tell you what I've DONE, I come out here I tell you what I'm going to do. You want to talk about truth? About the simple facts? Well here's a simple fact to wrap your European brain around, at WrestleMania, I'm going to beat you, and end the longest United States Championship reign in UWF History. Fact! I'm going to snap the record.

The crowd cheers in unison for Curts prediction of WrestleMania. They start a small Hawkins chant.

Curt Hawkins
But..but that's not good enough for me. What better way can I redeem myself, to finally rid your being from me? To take the title..and you're record. I'm going to go on to become the longest reigning US champion. All I have to do is beat you, one, two, three at WrestleMania 2. Doesn't sound hard to me. I know all your tricks now. I've scouted you, and I've got your number Tony. If you come in to WrestleMania with that attitude, there's not a chance in hell that you're going to be walking out with that gold. Keep the title warm for me buddy. It's not going to be yours for very much longer.

Curt motions for the title around his waist and smiles at Cesaro.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF WrestleMania II: D'Angelo Dinero versus Christian

Aaahhhh!

[video=youtube;xs5J5GIT3DQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs5J5GIT3DQ[/video]

The primal scream fills the arena before "Catholi-Funk" hits. The stage soon fills up with gray smoke as everyone turns their head and awaits the arrival of a man who has not had a wrestling match in over a year. Soon enough, a silohuette can be spotted through the smoke. That is the man there, The Pope D'Angelo Dinero. Dinero walks through the smoke, one arm in front of the other, almost gliding onto the stage.

D-Angelo-Dinero-tna-superstar-3.jpg

Dinero makes his way down the ramp, giving high fives to the members of his congregation in the front row. Dinero makes it halfway down the ramp before throwing both arms high into the air, signaling that it's time for the patented Dinero Drop. As the money falls, Dinero pumps himself up before sliding into the ring and using the ropes to pose one more time before the bell rings.

D-Angelo-Dinero-tna-superstar-6.jpg

0.jpg

"Pope" D'Angelo Dinero

Oh My Congregation!!

The fans pop at Dinero's trademark opening line.

We're almost there my flock. Almost at the show of shows, the grandest stage of them all. We're less than four weeks away from WrestleMania.

There's another huge pop, this time for the mention of WrestleMania.

Now my good people, it's een two years since Pope competed at a WrestleMania and Pope's got to be one hundred percent honest with 'ya, Pope never thought he'd be competin' at a WrestleMania again. But this match, it needed to happen. Christian needed this match to happen, the Congregation needed this match to happen, but more importantly, Pope needed this match to happen.

Dinero runs his hands through his hair before speaking again.

Pope needed this match to happen 'cause it allows to rid himself of a pain in the ass that he's had for the last six months. 'Ya see this issue between Pope and Christian isn't somethin' new. This issue dates back to September 25th, 2012. That was Pope's first day as General Manager of RAW and coincidentally, it was the day that Christian decided to make his return to UWF. And ever since then, Christian has complained 'bout every one of Pope's decision 'cause they haven't benefited him. That's what this is all 'but. This ain't bout Pope bein' unfit to be General Manager. This is 'bout Christian not havin' the UWF Championship 'round his waist right now. And Pope can understand Christian's frustration, but what Christian needs to understand is that Christian's failures aren't Pope's fault. Christian, 'ya have been given chance after chance to make 'yaself immortal, yet at every chance, 'ya fail. Pope gave 'ya the chance to rid the wrestlin' world of Stunnin' Steve Austin for good and yet there he stands on Wednesday nights, not even thinkin' 'bout 'ya. Pope gave 'ya the chance to do what only a few men have done and win the Royal Rumble Match after startin' number one and yet 'ya came up short. And now, Pope gives 'ya the chance to become immortal and do somethin' nobody has ever done; defeat D'Angelo Dinero at WrestleMania.

Dinero walks around the ring, thinking of his next words.

But Christian, Pope's got the funny feelin' in his stomach daddy. Pope's got this strange feelin' that jus' like all those other opportunites, 'ya are goin' waste this one. And after 'ya do, after Pope beats 'ya in the middle of this ring, 'ya not goin' have anyone to blame but 'yaself. And Pope's confident that he can beat 'ya daddy. Pope's confident 'cause Pope's watched evry matched that 'ya have had since 'ya came back and Pope can safely say that 'ya aren't anywhere as good as 'ya think 'ya are. 'Ya walk 'round Pope's show, thinkin' and actin' as if 'ya are the top draw. 'Ya walk 'round here actin' as if the world owes 'ya somethin'. Well let Pope tell 'ya the harsh reality Christian. 'Ya haven't had a UWF Championship opportunity 'cause Pope has some sort of Vendetta aganis' 'ya. No daddy, 'ya haven't had a shot at the Championship 'cause despite what 'ya think, 'ya aren't as good as the guys who have had one. 'Ya not as good as Morrison, 'ya not as good as Miz and even though Pope hates to say it, 'ya not as good as Cody Rhodes.

The audience gives heat at the sheer mention of Cody Rhodes.

So Christian, let Pope tell 'ya that all of 'ya farfetched notions 'bout bein' held back are jus' that; they're farfetched notions daddy. 'Ya wanna be the best? 'Ya wanna be the top dog? This is 'ya chance Christian. Beat Pope at WrestleMania and prove to everyone and maybe even prove to 'yaself that 'ya are as good as 'ya say 'ya are. But like Pope, he doesn't think that 'ya got what it takes. And Pope knows that 'ya plan on comin' out here tellin' everyone how Pope couldn't beat Dwayne or Pope couldn't beat 'ya best friend, so let Pope make one thing clear to 'ya before 'ya even waste 'ya breath. Those two are Hall of Famers without a shadow of a doubt. Christian, 'ya are nothin' more than a boy in a man's world. And Christian, when the lights shine bright and all the pressure is on 'ya, 'ya ain't goin' be in the ring wit' RAW's General Manager, 'ya ain't goin' be in the ring wit' a Two-Time World Champion, 'ya are goin' be in the ring wit' the "Hand-clappin', foot-tappin, pimp-slappin', blingin'-attire, always on fire, electrifyin', death-defyin', up all night wit' 'ya wife known as D'Angelo Dinero!!

The crowd once again gets hot as Dinero's voices intensifies with another one of his trademark catchphrases.

And Pope promises Christian, 'ya are in for a very rude awakenin' come WrestleMania. All 'ya past failures are goin' to pale in comparsion to this one. 'Cause on this big stage, when Pope embrasses 'ya, there will be no question that Christian has never and will never be Championship material. Pope has spoken.

Dinero lowers his mic and turns towards the stage, awaiting the arrival of his WrestleMania opponent.​

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Re: UWF Wrestlemania 2: United States Championship: Antonio Cesaro(c) Vs Curt Hawkins

normal_028_zps64cdf48a-1_zps35489c05.jpg

Antonio Cesaro: Now that you've finally shut up, I can ask you just how you think a bit of scouting and a couple of weeks difference will make you able to beat me at Wrestlemania?. You think because you want to redeem yourself after I embarrassed you, after I destroyed, belittled and showed the whole world how much of a waste of space you are, that you can beat me?. Put it this way Curt, fire and desire won't be enough to beat Antonio Cesaro. It takes great ability, and luck to beat Antonio Cesaro. You've beaten me before by pure luck, a fluke, and as we've now proven lightening does not strike twice and you don't have the ability to beat me when it comes down to when it matters the most which is when this prestigious UWF United States Championship title is on the line. To put it plain and simple you simply do not have what it takes to defeat Antonio Cesaro when it actually matters.

Hawkins looks at Cesaro with a determined glare not accepting any words that come out of Antonio's mouth.

You failed once and you will fail again. And it makes me angry Curt, that you're so egotistical as to think that with a bit of hunger and a bit more scouting, you can beat me. Who do you think you are?. I've beaten men like Mankind, Shawn Michaels, Cody Rhodes, Robbie E, Wade Barrett, Christian, you name them, I have beaten them and you think you can beat me?. Pfft, reden nicht solchen Unsinn!. Like you say you have no legacy in this business, you have won nothing other than the lousy Hardcore Championship, a championship I would not disgrace my European waist with. I have beaten men who have been World Champion, I have beaten men who have had legendary careers here in UWF and in other companies. You... you mean nothing to me and yes, that could be conceived as arrogance but you can't help but be arrogant when you are successful, as good looking and as intelligent as Mister Antonio Cesaro.

The crowd continue to hurl insults at Antonio. Antonio continues.

This arrogance will not cost me the match, you've already had your luck run out, you've failed to beat me with your pathetic wrestling ability so what are the chances of you beating me at Wrestlemania?. What will it take for you to beat me at Wrestlemania?... will you have to shoot me like the gun-toting American you are?, will you... make me eat American food until I die of a heart-attack?, will you... sing terrible American country music to me which is an affront to the great European composers, Bach, Debussy, Chopin, Faure, Elgar, Liszt and so forth?... oh that's right you won't know who they are, because you're a stupid American. And that's something you certainly won't beat me with, American stupidity, in fact there's nothing American that can beat me and that includes you, so I'd prepare Curt, I'd prepare to be taught a lesson in class when I show you... again... that I am simply, the better man.

BDC

Reaction score

[video=youtube;BLhvYsx9pF4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLhvYsx9pF4[/video]

Suddenly, the entrance music of one, Alberto Del Rio plays across the arena as the fans erupt. On the right side of the stage an expensive looking silver sports car pulls into view. We can hear the horn honking and the smiling face of the other half of the UWF tag team champions, Alberto Del Rio.

images-2_zps8bbd66f0.jpg

Ricardo waits for him on the ramp beaming from ear to ear at the sight of his employer and friend carrying the tag team belt.

SD_707_Photo_059_zps2ce02062.jpg

Ricardo wastes no time in getting to the introductions.

Señoras y señores:
Marcas y Smarks por igual!
Llegar a sus pies y la bienvenida a su UWF Tag Team Champion!
Él es el hijo favorito de todo México!
Él es la progenie de sangre Luchadore!
Él es el orgullo de los pueblos hispanos de todo el mundo!
Él y su amigo, Jeff Jarrett, forman el mejor equipo de la etiqueta de todos los tiempos!
Ellos son los reyes de la montaña!
Los reyes de la lucha libre!
Doble J, Jeff Jarrett y ...
Allllllllllllllllllllllllllllberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrto oooooooooooooooooooooo
Dellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Alberto greets his friend with a smile and an embrace of brothers. The crowd is at a fever pitch as Del Rio walks down to the ring and ascends the ring steps. Without a moment of hesitation, Alberto hits the turnbuckle and raises his belt high!

delrio_zpsb719a4d6.jpg

He accepts the other belt from the ring attendant and smiles as the crowd pours out the love. As he hands one belt back to his friend, Jeff Jarrett, he retrieves a microphone.

Alberto Del Rio: Our NAMES….

The crowd erupts: KINGS! KINGS! KINGS!

Alberto Del Rio smiles: are Jeff Jarrett and Alberto Del Rio and we are the current UWF Tag Team Champions, the pride of two great countries and traditions and we ARE the KINGS of Wrestling, Los Reyes de la Montaña!

Once again, the crowd erupts as Alberto looks over to Wyatt and Sandow.

Alberto Del Rio: And you two miscreants will have your last chance at the glory that was. But, Jeffery and I will rise above you as the glory that IS! Every since Jarrett and I joined forces on Smackdown, YES has been trying their best to get rid of the two of us. They have beaten us in the past, but they could never be done with us. At Wrestlemania…the GRANDEST STAGE OF THEM ALL…we will do what they could not; vanquish our foes for good. After the match for the Tag Team titles, there will be no more of YES! There will only be the KINGS and their loyal Smackdown fans!!

The fans give him a strong pop.

Alberto Del Rio: You say you are going to be IMMORTAL? Oh, no, it is you who have proven themselves IMMORAL in every action, word and deed! You claim to be our saviors, but you damn us all with your condescending attitudes and your talking down to the fans! You think it is WE who are the sinners? But it is you who attempts time and time again to steal match after match! But, the tide has turned, hasn’t it? Your backup Daniels has gotten himself …how you say…in too deep! He cannot help you steal this away and there is no way that the two of you will take these belts away from the Kings!

The crowd starts chanting again: KINGS! KINGS! KINGS!

Alberto Del Rio: Our souls and these belts will not belong to you…but as Jeffery is fond of saying, YOUR ASS IS OURS!!

The crowd erupts as Del Rio and Jarrett stand firm in the ring readying themselves for whatever Sandow and Wyatt have to bring to the ring!​

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5

Curt smiles and shakes his head. He fidgets a little with his turnbuckle seat before addressing the Swiss Champion once more.

flGUw.png

Curt Hawkins
Stupid American, huh? That's what you think? That's all you think I am? A stupid American? Let this stupid American educate you then. I'm the same "Stupid" American that sent you over the top Rope a the Royal Rumble. I'm damn sure you'd much be in Miz's spot right now, facing Cody Rhodes for the UWF title, but wait, no, I stopped that dream. A "Stupid" American did that. This stupid American also beat your very first encounter with him. I didn't even need scouting then. I came in, and beat you 1, 2, 3. Wow. I'm really stupid. How dare I think I can actually beat you. Oh wait, I know why I think I can beat you, because I have before. YOU can call it whatever you want. A fluke. Luck. Whatever. I call it a win. The record calls it a win. They call it a win, and History calls it a win! I think that's what messes with you the most. That a "Stupid" American like me has been able to not only beat you, eliminate you from the biggest chance of the year, but has been a thorn in your side for as long as you can remember. Me, a no one to you, has been able to successfully get under your skin and be an annoyance to you. Don't worry, I'll leave you alone after WrestleMania. Problem is, I'm taking THAT title with me!

The crowd cheers as Curt points to the title over Cesaro's shoulder.

Curt Hawkins
Let me tell you a little bit about myself. Curt Hawkins 101 here. I'm a lucky dude. And lady luck is going to be sitting in my corner to witness history being made. With my talent, and a little luck, I'm sure I can take you down. I'm sure my Heat-seeking Elbow will find it's mark infront of 70,000 screaming fans just waiting, waiting for me to take that title off of you. They'll finally have a champion that they can be proud of. A TRUE AMERICAN. See, I find it as the biggest slap in the face that you are OUR Champion. So I decided I was going to do something about. Couple months later, here I am, in a WrestleMania match and I finally get the chance to do that. Doesn't get much bigger than this.

Curt Hawkins
You can talk about all your accomplishments, who you've beaten. That's fine. I can do that too. But I won't. I'm constantly growing. Always getting better. Getting stronger, smarter. The Curt Hawkins that will be in the ring with you at WrestleMania will not be the same one you fought at No Way Out. I learn from my mistakes, and use them to make me better. That was almost a month ago. I haven't forgotten what it felt like to lose. To have my dreams be crushed. To put it frank, it sucked. It sucked big time. But then I thought: If I let that hold me back, what good am I? So I started working stronger. Working harder to get this rematch and redeem myself to not only all my fans out there. Not to you. But to me. Doesn't matter how many times you knock me down Cesaro, I'll keep coming at you. Always better than the last time. And this time I'm at my best. It's a whole new game at WrestleMania. And a whole new me. My name is going to look really good on that nameplate there.

Curt again points at the belt Cesaro holds.

Status
Not open for further replies.