UWF 2013: Royal Rumble Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewb

Reaction score
Re: UWF Royal Rumble: World Heavyweight Championship - Jeff Hardy [c] vs. Dean Ambros

But Jeff Hardy doesn't arrive. Instead, he appears on the titan tron backstage, with his World Heavyweight Championship draped across his shoulder.

Jeff-Turning-Point-jeff-hardy-16831404-450-675.jpg

Jeff Hardy: Before I start off saying what I have to say to you Ambrose, I have a message for my creatures in Phoenix…..

The Hardy fans erupt and starting chanting his name.

I will be there very shortly you guys, I have had a few things to attend to, not things I really enjoy doing but what comes with the job of being champion, promo shoots, radio shows, the usual. But a few hours and my schedule brings me straight to Arizona! Straight to the Royal Rumble pay per view, and straight to my third… yes, third, defense of this World Heavyweight Championship. And of course, that means, straight to you Dean Ambrose.

Ambrose looks at the tron as Jeff stares down the lens of the camera.

Congratulations Dean; What and end to the year you have indeed had. Become one half of the Tag Team champions, just missed out on the Television Championship due to tactics that… yeah, we all knew Daniel Bryan would end up pulling. But winner of the Beat The Clock challenge to earn the right to face me at the Rumble. Funny isn’t it? If you had achieved your goal at New Years Revolution and become the Television champion, you would have been defending that belt last week, and this opportunity would have alluded you. Now that it’s all panned out, it kinda makes sense that your partnering John Cena in a way, you both get the rub of the green so it seems. But give a man his dues, you beat Bray Wyatt, the man that John Cena wore down last Sunday, and you beat your tag partner by one second to gain your opportunity, well done.

Hardy clears his throat.

Now the formalities and nice words are out of the way, Dean, I wanted to do this away from you, strictly because I tried to congratulate you immediately on Smackdown. I came down and offered you my hand, the reason simply being that I saw you win and I was excited. I was pumped up to face someone that I haven’t beat in the ring conclusively yet, me being someone you haven’t beat conclusively yet and all for the World Heavyweight Championship. It doesn’t get much bigger than that. A former champion and the current, whose paths have never really crossed, in a match for the ages, and the gold. But you couldn’t see it for what it is could you? You can’t see it as the spectacle that will no doubt add the grandeur to the championship that it deserves. No… This personal vendetta that this whole company has against you being champion just keeps on strolling doesn’t it?

You want to talk about my demons? My demons are being funnelled into the right ways and means, and in doing so, I have become… whether I’ve had it easier than you or not…. The most successful World Heavyweight Champion since Smackdowns inception. You may have been putting on great matches before I got here, but is there really any great achievement about taking over an hour to put Daniel Bryan away? I’m going off topic, my championship reign, is unrivalled here on Friday nights, and we all saw what happened when you couldn’t get the championship back the last time. You’re almighty powerful demons…. Drove you out of the company and needing time off. I never brought your name up when I talk of disgraces to the championship because you weren’t one. You were the first winner and a credit to it at the time. DiBiase, Cena, Mysterio, they erased the good work you had done for the relevance of the World Heavyweight Championship, it was up to me to restore it to its former glory which I have done, and then some.

Hardy gathers his thoughts and continues.

I have always credited your abilities Dean, but, you are going in way over your head here. So much so, that now you are trying to scare me telling me what I should expect in the ring with you. I was in King of the Mountain, if it weren’t for Daniel Bryan and Damien Sandow, I would have won the Money in the Bank match that you gate-crashed. You may fall off the Empire State Building and not die, but you fell off ladders and stayed out of the winning picture until the match was over. I have seen your limits, your efforts to exaggerate them throw a smoke screen aren’t going to work, and the upsetting thing is you don’t need them. We have seen you are a hell of an athlete and a fighter, and this match is going to be a classic. We’re similar in a few ways you may not have thought about.

You’re right, your beating of Batista, threw him way off his game and he up and left. The beatings I have given Edge, have left him happy to be achieving the mid-card obscurities. We affect people. Cena, Ziggler, they’re not here are they, you are. And, if truth be told yeah, we both have a screw loose and that’s what gives us an edge on the competition. I am glad you are getting this match because in hindsight you one hundred percent deserve it. But far be it from me to get a red book out and start announcing This Is Your Life, I have been in your position many a time, the dream story getting dashed at the very last hurdle. And when I beat you at the Royal Rumble, it will be nice to just be on the other side of that story… For once.

Hardy leaves a soft smirk and then the feed ends, leaving Ambrose left to respond.

Aniking

Reaction score
Re: UWF Royal Rumble: Rumble Trashtalking

The sudden departure of Bateman, Curtis and Maxine leaves everyone a little stunned, but there's one man who quite enjoyed what he saw. It's Christian, whose eyes are still fixed on the stage as he begins to speak.

CC33.jpg

Christian: That fills me with pride, it really does. It's a perfect example of what can happen if you just listen to me, and in this case Derrick has spared himself further embarrassment by... well, embarrassing himself. Sometimes it's a risk that needs to be taken, although it took some time for it to process through Derrick's brain. Fortunately he had little to say before leaving so I can move on from him and not waste my breath, but this is only the beginning. I've allowed many of you to say what's on your mind as I'm truly interested in what you have to say, but I think I speak for all my peeps here in Phoenix when I say that we're all bored with hearing all the lies and false claims. I think it's about time I rebuttal and let all of those who have spoken know what's on my mind. Obviously when it comes to individuals like Eddie Guerrero, Seth Rollins, Robert Roode and John Cena, who have absolutely nothing negative to say about me, it becomes clear to me that I'm on the right path. They've waited out back for quite some time, they've listened to me dissect argument after argument and prove why I will be winning UWF's first ever Royal Rumble match from the #1 spot, and they've not denied it. As for those of you who have continued to deny the truth, don't worry, I'm about to set you straight.

Christian becomes quite serious as the joking is over, shifting his body and directing his focus to Hawkins.

Christian: I'd be careful with throwing around the word "promise", Curt, because when you do you're expected to keep them. Something tells me you won't keep yours, but can you blame me for thinking that? In fact I don't think I'm alone with thinking that, Curt, and the reality is you don't deserve for us to think of you any higher. All you want to do is break through the glass ceiling and prove everybody wrong, but the fact is nobody will be talking about Curt Hawkins when the Royal Rumble is over. You'll be lost in the shuffle, just another entrant who got thrown over the top rope and never fulfilled his promise. That's where we REALLY differ, Curt, because unlike you and everybody else in this ring, I'm a man of my word. I don't lie, I keep my promises and I make statements I know that I will prove to be correct. Time and time again I have guys like you doubt me, aspiring superstars who want nothing more than to knock a veteran like myself off his perch to prove some hollow point. That's all this is to you, Curt, just a way to prove to the world that you're not a joke and that you should really be taken seriously. Well until you prove that you deserve to be noticed, we're just going to continue to ignore you, continue to push you to the side, and continue to take your empty threats with a grain of salt. See it's a sign of a rookie to bring age into the equation when faced against somebody as experienced as myself, but I never thought you'd attempt to pass yourself off as younger than you actually are. That's sad, Curt, it really is.

Christian pauses for effect, forcing everybody to wait for what his point is.

Christian: You don't think I know how old you REALLY are? I may not have known you were even on the Raw roster let alone a former UWF Hardcore Champion, but I'm not an idiot. Knocking two years off your age doesn't help when somebody knows the truth, and the reality is you're just proving how much of a failure you really have been in this business. You're 27 and have, what, ONE tag team championship reign as well as holding the Hardcore title? Curt when I turned 27, I had THREE tag team championship reigns to my name, and while at that age I added FOUR more to that list as well as a reign as Intercontinental and European Champion. I was a part of one of the greatest tag teams in professional wrestling history as your age, I found immediate success when I moved on from tag team wrestling to singles competition, yet you have the audacity to claim I'm only now my own man? Curt, I became my own man at your age, so I ask you what your excuse is. If my singles career is a failure in your eyes, then what does that say about your career? I've won just about every championship there is to win in this business, and if I were you, Curt, I'd look to put in the hard yards like I did and work on my in-ring craft rather than run my mouth at a man who could run rings around you inside this ring. How would that make you feel, huh? This old man, who’ll enter the Rumble first, throw you over the top, and move on to main event Wrestlemania and become UWF Champion? How about you keep your mouth shut and think about that before forcing me to make you look like a fool in front of the world again.

Christian points at one of the ringside cameras to further his point, whilst glaring at the confident Hawkins. Christian moves on quickly and it's now Jarrett's turn to feel another charismatic verbal tirade.

CC31.jpg

Christian: Jeff, the reason why I voice my opinion on why I deserve one... more... World Championship shot is very simple. It's so simple, in fact, that I have lost count of how many times I have had to repeat it to simple-minded guys like you who just do not listen. I've recounted the greatest travesty in UWF history on numerous occasions, to the point where even I have gotten sick of talking, and that there is saying something. My point is, Jeff, I have never been given my rematch for the UWF Championship because of incompetent General Managers abusing their power, but the same cannot be said for you. The reason why you haven't "cried like a little girl" about losing the European Championship is because you received your rematch five nights later. Granted it's a contractual obligation for the former champion to receive his rematch, but the situation is the same. You lost your championship because you were beaten fair and square, but the thing is I was screwed out of a championship I was just seconds away from deservedly claiming courtesy of a cunning plan devised by individuals whose UWF careers have since been ended. See, Jeff, your words are tough to ignore because of your terrible accent, but it's the opposite for me. Apparently my words are very simple to ignore and so are my actions, in fact it's been that way ever since I signed my lucrative contract all the way back at Backlash in May. That's why I NEED to win the Royal Rumble match, Jeff, and that's EXACTLY what I'm going to do. The power will be out of D'Angelo's dirty hands and into mine, and that's an action that will speak louder than any word.

Christian takes some time to gather his breathe before going after Sandow.

Christian: Damien, if you stopped hearing what you wanted to hear and actually listened properly for once, you'd realise that I didn't brag about Cody winning the UWF Championship. Although Cody is the one guy I'd prefer to see with the UWF Championship over anybody else in this company, I didn't brag about handing Cody the championship on a silver platter. What I was bragging about was that I ended the longest championship reign in this company's history. Steve Austin walked around backstage like he ran the place, as if to suggest that what happened between us at The Great American Bash never happened. I needed to teach Steve a lesson, Damien, and in the process of teaching him that lesson I ended a reign that was running on bought time from the beginning. It was an ending that fitted, an ending that he couldn't prevent from happening, but that's a feeling you're far too aware of due to recent events, isn't it? You and Daniel Bryan, UWF's so-called intellectual saviours, currently hold the longest ever reign as UWF Tag Team Champions... but is it Daniel's fault for it ending? No, not it wasn't, because he was there. Was it Bray's fault for it ending? See I don't think it is either, because he stepped in to fill in the void that YOU left. Instead of being there to defend your team's honour, you were on the shelf with an injury, and now you've come back and complained about a heavy schedule causing you to be injured?

Christian looks absolutely dumbfounded and is in disbelief.

Christian: That's the price you pay in this business, and it's obvious to me that you don't have what it takes to be a success. This just further proves my point that Raw is far superior to Smackdown in every way, shape, or form. Its further proof that your success in this company is completely irrelevant because you're competing on a second rate show that houses superstars who couldn't make it on Raw. Guys like Dean Ambrose, Daniel Bryan and John Cena were all once on Raw, but once Smackdown was created Teddy Long shipped them over and now they can all claim to have won a couple of championships each. They couldn't cut it on Raw, they got kicked off the brand, and now they find success? That's no coincidence, Damien, that's a sign that one "serial" is inferior to another, which is the reason why I placed such an emphasis on this fact. By all means continue to call me an "ignorant fool" for thinking that because I honestly don't mind, and the reason for that is why we're all out here. See Damien, I've already been given an obstacle by D'Angelo Dinero to overcome, and that's by being named the #1 entrant, but nothing can stop me from claiming what I deserve. After I win the Royal Rumble match, nobody is going to care about any message you wish to send or your own irrelevant opinion. All my peeps will care about is their Captain FINALLY being rewarded with one... more... World Championship match and a Wrestlemania main event.

Christian pauses for a moment, microphone still up to his lips, as he grins at Sandow.

Christian: And when the Grandest Stage of Them All rolls around, I guarantee that vengeance will have been achieved... and I will be the NEW UWF Champion!

Christian folds his arms and basks in how satisfying that thought is, while in the meantime the UWF Universe boo him. His silence is an opportunity somebody else takes to say what's on their mind.

Ozymandias

Reaction score

Christian stands arms folded, absorbing the heat from the crowd gleefully. That’s about all The Miz can take as he jumps off the top turnbuckle on to the mat.

The Miz: Okay, okay, okay, I’ve had just about all I can take of this JACKASS!

miz_gear_268_zpsb2c031cb.jpg

The points his finger at Christian as the crowd roar their approval

The Miz: Christian, if you’re our “captain†then the good ship UWF is in trouble, we are in rough seas and everybody here (he points at the fans in the arena) all you people need to head for the lifeboats cause if the Captain here is allowed to stay in control of this company he’s gonna ram it straight into the ice-berg that is his own over-confidence. You getting another champion shot is arguably the worst thing that could happen to this company right now, with the possible exception of John Cena’s next merchandise shipment being lost at sea.

The crowd give a mixed reaction

He’s sells alotta t-shirts that’s all I’m saying! As I was saying, Christian you being allowed yet another pop at the title would be such a step back for this company that it doesn’t even bear thinking about. It’d be less about Captain Charisma and more of a Major Meltdown due to Brigadier Boredom and Lieutenant Lethargy that would result in General Groaning. Your time Christian, is up. You can whine all you want about your loses coming from you not having the right partner, or your head not being in the game, and the less that’s said about you being “screwed by powerful, incompetent men†the better, but it all comes down to one simple thing; you lost, cause you deserved to lose.

Now you can dress that up however you like if that helps you get through the day but the fact of the matter is that everyone in this ring right now knows that I’m right and that you’re wrong. You say that you’re a man of your word and you don’t lie and you say it like I’m not, so let me prove you wrong right now by making you a promise that I know I can keep; if you’re still in the match by the time I hit the ring at the Rumble, I will PERSONALLY throw your ass over the top rope. I want you to look up at me, this “arrogant high school dropoutâ€, this “comedianâ€, this “joke†and I want you to know that it was me who took away your last opportunity at becoming UWF World Champion…

The lets his eyes linger on Christian for a few seconds before turning his attention to Jeff Jarrett

Now before I continue, Jeff don’t think I’ve forgotten about what you said, let’s get this out of the way right now. Jeff we can’t live in the past. I wish we could, I mean if I had my way you’d still have your long flowing curly locks and be wearing that quasi-futuristic silver jumpsuit that you used to think was so fly. As it is we have to live in the present that means the angry lesbian look for you. As far as John Morrison goes, I’m happy for him and what he’s doing and don’t you worry, I’ll be at that level a lot sooner than you think…

Now, let me speak to our intellectual betters…

He turns and gestures to both Antonio Cesaro and Damien Sandow

Tony, you DON'T speak Spanish? Well that’s embarrassing, and I thought you were an intellectual powerhouse? Seems you’re just another average joe, or should I say “average Zhozefâ€. Maybe I’m being harsh, I mean after all, at least you dress yourself before leaving the house (his eyes fix on Sandow). Really Mr. Sandow? Really? Housecoat, again? Would it kill ya to put on some pants? I understand that you’re from considerable intelligentsia but you seem to have skipped your best years and gone straight to the ‘crazy, eccentric, don’t-bother-dressing-in-the-morning’ stage. Now Damien you might have a higher IQ than me, you might have a fuller beard than me – ever so slightly – and you might indeed be more eloquent than me, time will tell. But there is one thing that you certainly best me on and that is ‘luck’. You are undoubtedly a luckier man than me because you’ve managed to avoid facing me in the ring. At the same time I’ve been extremely UNLUCKY to not yet have the opportunity to take that microphone you like to impart your knowledge with, and shove right up your ass!

20121205_sd_miz_sandow_zpsd4850b25.jpg

He winks at Sandow before turning away from him and walking across the ring, stopping alongside Eddie Guerrero. Both Miz and Guerrero stare at each other for a few moments out of the corner of their eye. Both men’s eyes narrow and the noise of the crowd grows in anticipation.

The Miz: Hey Eddie…

The Miz leans in and lowers his voice as if to speak under his breath, but continues speaking directly into the mic so everyone can hear

Umm, Eddie I know you’re new around here and it seems like no one else is going to be decent enough to tell you so I thought I’d step in. Eddie, you do realise you’re out in the middle of the ring don’t you? I mean, I might have to take part of the blame here as I have been known in the past during some editions of the must-see MizTV to bring a couch and a couple of chairs out to the ring but, you do realise there’s no couch out here tonight don’t you? This isn’t your shrink’s office Eddie. I mean, I’m not saying that you have to use your “inside voice†in here or anything, but probably best to keep the insane rants to a minimum. Otherwise you will have literally nothing to talk about at your next session.

Miz looks like he’s waiting for Eddie Guerrero to respond but then resumes talking

S’ok Eddie, no thanks are necessary; we’ll just call this an intervention…

He turns away from Eddie’s toxic gaze and walks to the middle of the ring, this time not focussing on anyone in particular.

I’ve listened to you all go back and forth and back and forth and it’s made me realise one thing; UWF needs The Miz more than ever. You look at the guys in this ring and you fear, you fear for the future of this company. The UWF at the moment is like… well it’s almost exactly like Curt Hawkins’ hair, dull, stale, lifeless and probably getting by on its highlights at the moment.

Curt you can talk all you like about my career before wrestling, I’ve heard it all before many times and I’m sure I’ll hear it again and again cause people, like the people in this ring, thinks it matters. You say the reviews are in? Well I got some breaking news, my past doesn’t matter a dime, what matters is the here and now. I am THE best thing to happen to this company since its inception and I am the man to make this company THE number one wrestling promotion in the entire world. You think I’m destined for the mid-card? You’re so wrong. People like me come along only once every so often. Hulk Hogan, Bret Hart, Stone Cold Steve Austin, one of them I’m looking at right now (he gestures towards HBK) but he’s standing over there letting all this pass him by because his time is over. And then there’s one other…

The crowd go wild as he turns to face John Cena.

John-Cena-and-The-Miz1_zps7390c84a.jpg

John there’s no doubt you were the best of your generation, the man that embodies the post-attitude era, but John you know it even if you’re not ready to admit it to yourself yet; your time is coming to an end… It’s time for a new era John; it’s time for my era. This is the first year of a new age and it begins at the Royal Rumble…

The Miz and John Cena eye each other over but before Miz can continue he’s interrupted…

Reaction score
UWF Royal Rumble - Robert Roode vs. Shawn Michaels

The camera scene is in the woods where HBK is shooting bow and arrows at a target board. Just as HBK finishes his shot, he slowly stares at his target and turns to the direction of the camera and gets ready to speak

hbkarrow_zps3c2cc235.jpg

HBK: Two weeks ago, I was at the top of the world and one step closer to the mountain. I had just defeated the UWF Champion, Cody Rhodes a few weeks prior and then I defeated the number one contender to the UWF Title, John Morrison. I was feeling great about myself. I felt as if I was ready to bust out quickly in 2013, but it was all ripped away from me in split second by, Robert Roode. It wasn't as if he came up to me and challenged me to a match, but instead did the cowardly thing and attacked me from behind. So congrats, Robert Roode (claps hands) you did something to me that has been done before. You think you're the first person to try and blind side ole' HBK? Well you're wrong, you're dead wrong. You Robert Roode are nothing special. You mimicked what has been done before by others. There is nothing that seperates you from those others. At least the others had a personal vendetta against me. From that aside the only thing in common with those guys you have, is you're weak. You wanted to go out there and bring back down to earth and have the nerve to say that I am a stepping stone for guys like you. Son, I been chewing out guys like you for the last dozen years. I'm not ready to back down just yet from a challenge.

HBK turns his head slightly to the right and takes a sip of water

HBK: You attacking me signals that when you are desperate to get your name going and you do so by attacking the biggest wolf in the company. You want to be able to climb that food chain quickly and you did so by going after the guy whose about to reach the top of it. You have personal issues from when you were released from NXT and from when Randy Orton disposed of you for good over their. So because of that you knew that if you couldn't make it on NXT then you had no chance of making it on Raw and that's why you attacked me. You knew that if you did, you would take me away from achieving my ultimate goal and that's to become the UWF Champion and get to the top of the food chain and you did just that. You attacking me in a cowardly way has distracted me from going after what I want most. You also distracted me from the Royal Rumble and achieving what I set out to do when the new year hit and that was go on and headline WrestleMania. For now you have distracted me, but once I am through with you I will set out and achieve my goals that I set forth heading into the new year. But, you didn't just attack me at first. You wound up and made it personal by attacking and breaking the arm of my best friend, Triple H.

HBK gets closer to the camera

HBK: Robert Roode, you've made this personal. This goes a long way from how I envisioned it would be. By attacking Triple H, you have made me forget about those goals I set to accomplish. You knew that if you attacked me that I would quickly bounce back from it and get right back on my game, but you took it further and you attacked Hunter. You knew that if you did that you would have my full attention. And now you do. I wouldn't be proud of it though. What you did to me is fine, I'll get over it, but what you did to Hunter is something I will not forgive or forget about. As I have said, you have just made this personal. If anyone knows me best besides my wife and my children, it's Hunter. You attacked a weak spot of mine and now I'm angry. As I sat in the hospital with Hunter, we chatted and he knew what I am going against and with that said as he whispered at me to bring back the old Shawn Michaels, there was utter silence from that point on because I knew exactly what he meant by that. At the Royal Rumble, you're going to see HBK at a whole other level and I'm not going there to compete in a wrestling match, I'm going there for a fight. No more Mr. Nice Guy, in two weeks at the Royal Rumble you're going to get a pissed off Shawn Michaels who will do whatever it takes to get even with you and even more so, get one in for my best friend.

HBK brings up his bow and arrow and shoots it at his target. The camera zooms in on the target board as the arrow hits it. The camera shows a picture of Robert Roode on the board with several arrows hitting the chin. The camera then zooms back out and turns to HBK whose camera ready and has a snarl look on his face

HBK: At the Royal Rumble, I'm going to kick your teeth down your throat!!

HBK shoots the bow and arrow again as the camera zooms in on the shot

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Edge decides to wake up from his slumber and say something.

The Rated R European Champion Edge:
Wow. Everyone in here is boring. I mean really… I dozed off and I dunno. I don’t know what anyone has been saying since then. All I know is more people showed up and some people left. And I can say that at the conclusion of this I will be one of those because I can’t stand to be in the ring with the likes of all of these people that talk and talk and have NOTHING to say. Nothing at all. It’s irritating. It’s annoying to hear all of this back and forth jabber about who is going to win the Rumble. I men I already told you from the very beginning I’m winning. I could sleep through the entire thing and still win because all of you would be too stupid to think… oh maybe we should toss out Edge but instead would be too set on destroying each other and boring each other to death with your long monologues about how this is destiny, or how you were born for this, how you were bred for this. I don’t care and I know the people out there don’t care about you being born and bred to win a Rumble. They want some damn entertainment and I can say that I do too. I am the champion and I demand some damn respect and some damn entertainment but instead all I get is Christian talking his head off for who knows how long, Eddie reflecting, Sandow enlightening and Miz just… sucking. And for those of you I didn’t name… its not only that I forgot that you were in here cause I did… but its also because your relevance to the Rumble is about equal to the chance that the cameraman has at winning the thing.

But the fact that none of you shut up is just… really? Really? A yes Miz I even say that word better than you. I just do everything infinitely better than everyone and yet all of you still think that there is some slim chance that you are going to get the edge and win. That you are going to overcome the odds like John Boy Cena. You know Cena… how you can overcome the odds and wind up getting more title shots than anybody just by saying… give me a title shot and now you are in this rumble. Probably talked about how you overcame the odds and beat cancer or something and because of that you are motivated to beat the odds again for the Cenation and blah blah… ahh shut up. Nobody wants to hear your tired crap that you spew week in and week out. Nobody wants your fake inspirational speeches. We all know you are a loser. You lost to the druggie and Canadian. But ah well… you’ll continue to do whatever it is you do and say all the same tired stuff that you normally say and the fans will eat it up because they are nothing but stupid sheep that that don’t know how to think for themselves.

The fans come alive with boos for the champ.

Well it appears the masses have finally awoken. Nice to see that you know when you are being insulted but you can’t figure out when guys like Cena does it. Ah well. The fact of the matter is… this whole match is a sham. This whole match is pretty much listening to people talk about their dreams and aspirations and really… its absolutely pathetic. I’m just going to be dashing dreams all night while each and every single dumb ass that decided to get in the ring is going to get tossed out. I mean really… just save me and the rest of the people watching the trouble and just toss your own self out of the match. Ah goodness I can’t take this anymore. The rest of you enjoy your circle jerk… Edge is out.

Edge drops the mic in the ring and exits.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF Royal Rumble: World Heavyweight Championship - Jeff Hardy [c] vs. Dean Ambros

Dean Ambrose
Ya' know, Jeff's right everybody. There's just no way that I'm going to win the World Heavyweight Championship at the Royal Rumble. I mean when you think about it, why would I even want to? All it seems to do is make you a little bitch.

The crowd lets out an "Ohh" and gives out a very mixed reaction with the boos actually outweighing the cheers. Ambrose continues on in a very calm demeanor.

No listen for a second, If Jeff was half the man he thinks he is, he would have set time aside and made sure you all got the satisfaction of seeing two of earth's mightiest warriors stare down and stake our claims face to face like men. But no Jeff, you had to be off doing "World Heavyweight Champion" business. Do you just go around and always do what you're told? Well here's another thing you can do, stop being such a coward and come face me in this ring!

Applause is heard throughout the arena for the two arguably biggest names on Smackdown to come face to face once again.

God knows how many people think they're big shit just because they can come out here and talk down to people. It takes a real man to come out here and face me man to man. That's right I'm calling you a man because I don't hate you. I don't even dislike you Jeff. I actually grew up watching you. I didn't idolize you but I thought you were fine. I‘ll end your career to get that title back around my waist. People will be mad but they‘ll get over it. But no Jeff, you won't give these people the satisfaction because you're scared. You know you can't do anything to stop me. Don't worry though Jeff, I won't lay a hand on you, I swear. I don't like to kick a man when he's already down. I want to give you time to adequately prepare yourself. It won't help but at least you'll feel a little better.

Dean Ambrose uses the ropes to lift himself off the canvas and faces the titantron. He walks over to the ropes and hangs over them, staring at the ramp as if Jeff Hardy is standing there.

You may think we're the same Jeff but we're very different. The same thing tried to overtake us but instead of hiding it away like a scared little child, I embraced it. I tamed it and we have ourselves a little playtime regularly. While we may have come out of the same place, you went left and I went right. While we are very different, some things have been similar but you beating Edge down the card is nothing compared to what I did to Batista. I made Batista a shell of a man. You beat Edge? Been there, done that. He quit the first time after I got done with him all those months ago. Batista on the other hand was on the biggest hot streak in all of UWF at the time and I made him helpless. See the power of embracing your demons Jeff? Just imagine what you would be able to accomplish if you just let them run free and cradle you in their arms every once in awhile. Don't fight it. It only makes it hurt more. My demons have never done me any harm. They didn't drive me out of this company. When my body was unwilling to go on, they lifted me up and got my ass back in the fight for revenge in the Money in the Bank ladder match. You think I wanted to win that match? No that and everyone else was just an obstacle in my way to seeking revenge.

Ambrose steps on the bottom rope and leans closer in.

You think I don't see this match as a big deal? Well it is and it isn't. To the people this is a match they've been clamoring to see and yet I don't care. I don't care who I beat to become World Heavyweight Champion. The only good you'll do being another name to cross out on my hit list. Once I beat you there shouldn't be a doubt in anyone's mind who the real champion of Smackdown is. The only reason it took me an hour to put Daniel Bryan away is because I like to toy with my food. And don't think you can get away with talking about me when I'm not here. Truth is Jeff, I'm everywhere! I'm in this ring, I'm right behind you and more importantly, I'm in your head.

But listen Jeff, no need to push your philosophical bullshit around me. If I sew, then shall I reap. Yeah I will reap. I’ll reap the World Heavyweight Championship. Ya’ know why? Because I’m the damn reaper. I’ll reap your soul. The only way you could even begin to stand a chance is if you embrace your inner demons. If you don’t want to embrace your demons, allow me to give you some of mine. They’ll eat you up from the inside out. All your death defying highlight reel moments combined will be nothing compared to my demons. They’ll break down those parameters faster than it took you to fall down the hole the first time.

Ambrose slingshots himself back away from the ropes and walks backwards laughing.

Madness is a disease Jeff, it really is. They say I need help. They say I need all the help in the world but who is going to give me help? Who will give Dean Ambrose the help he needs!? Will it be Jeff Hardy? No no no no no. If not Jeff then who? No one! Dean Ambrose doesn't need help. What Dean Ambrose needs is the World Heavyweight Championship! So you need to come out here and give it to me Jeff!

Dean angrily awaits Jeff Hardy's arrival.

dean3-2.png

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: UWF Royal Rumble - Robert Roode vs. Shawn Michaels

Fans are happy that there hero Shawn Micheals when all of a sudden

[video=youtube;h6yusnOLpyE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6yusnOLpyE[/video]

Fans boo as the music of Robert Roode hits the pa system. Roode comes out and he looks none to happy with the events that boiled on Smackdown. Roode walks down the ramp and Roode just gives a look of sickness at these fans. Roode takes his time getting into the ring and he goes right in there. Roode goes on as he is handed a microphone. Roode stands there as the fans boo as he looks on and he begins to speak

roode1.jpg

Robert Roode: You know I kind of find it funny, and sad that the people you all love to cheer is not out here right now. I kind of find it funny that this man can easily be hunting somewhere else right now at this time, but instead of being out here to support you hoodlums. I KIND OF FIND IT FUNNY.. that this man feels that he is safe by being in some remote dessert area. Shawn Michaels for all the talk you just said to me isn't kind of funny that you weren't even out here to even say it to my face? Shawn do you think I am afraid of you? That must be a joke.

fans boo as Roode looks on as he begins to speak for a little bit on what Shawn said to him

Robert Roode: Ladies and genetlemen remember you heard here first the "oh so great" Shawn Michaels in a remote area probably hunting some deer, or pheasants what ever you rednecks like to hunt at this time of year. He told me I am nothing special that I mimmick every superstar he has seen before in the past, and that I ruined his moment. First off Shawn, I am not like every superstar you've seen in the past.. In fact I am different totally different then what you're accustomed too I am a man that has the IT FACTOR to change this professional wrestling business. I am a man who has more skill in his soon to be hall of fame ring finger then you do in your entire body. Now Second off Shawn, how dare you accuse me for ruining your moment. Let me remind you that if anything I helped you Shawn.

Fans boo at what Roode just said there, and Roode goes on to respond back

Robert Roode: Quit your whinging I don't want to hear you people opinions. If I asked for your opinions you would hear me ask you idiots... so why don't you people be good and shut the hell up!

Fans boo louder as Roode facepalms his face and he ignores the people as he goes onto speak once more

Robert Roode: Anyways Shawn like I said before these people ruined my speech. I was telling how I helped you. You see Shawn your ego would've gotten to big for your own good. You would actually felt like you would have a chance at becoming the world champion in the near future, and that is something that I find utterly ridiculous. While I am around Shawn none of that will happen anytime soon. If anything Shawn people are going to see you for what you are the Royal Rumble... nothing more then a fraud. You felt like I attacked your friend Triple H for no reason. No I attacked Triple H for great reasons. This man came out here and ruined MY MOMENT, MY RETURN... and worse of all MY ROYAL RUMBLE. The Royal rumble was mine for the taking, and Triple H had to ruin it by putting me in a match against you. He decided to screw me over by putting me into two matches costing me at becoming the winner. So what did I do? I sent a message... I didn't just send a message to you Shawn I sent it all over to the UWF that Robert Roode is the true IT FACTOR of professional wrestling.

Shawn it feels good that I broke your friends arm.. I mean it felt so good pulling, and twisting it to many pieces, hell I think it cracked about three or four times before I decided just to brake it all together. The pain your friend was in Shawn you should have heard it he was screaming "ahhhh help" multiple, and multiple times... Man Shawn wouldn't it be a shame if I did it to someone else you love like your Wife.

fans in the arena gasp in ahh as Roode goes on to explain it

Robert Roode: Just imagine Shawn... after I beat you to a pulp I grab Rebecca from the audience, and I just lock in the Fujiwara armbar until it snaps I mean just picture it Shawn... picture it I know you can hear me. I know you're listening Shawn. I won't stop until you come out Shawn... Shawn I am waiting for you, and until I hear that outdated sound hit the speakers I will keep talking about how I am going to destroy every single thing you ever loved. Come on Shawn answer me no more mr. nice guys answer me righ....

All of a sudden a sound hits the speaker system

Attachments

• roode1.jpg
    roode1.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 4

Dod Draper

Reaction score
Re: UWF Royal Rumble: UWF Championship - Cody Rhodes [c] vs. John Morrison

assasa-1_zpsf0640a90.jpg

Morrison: For the love of god, you disturbed sex menace, stop talking. Stop asking me who's crazy now, and tilting your head. You're not Heath Ledger, you're a weirdo in some strange gown, lurking in dark corridors. I've listened to more than enough of your hollow threats, Cody. I'm only interested in slapping those bulging eyes out of your forehead. Royal Rumble gives me the opportunity to do so. Whilst you're painting your pictures of a proposed doomsday, I'm preparing to beat you from one side of this ring to the other. I'll be at home staring in the mirror? Yeah, okay pal. You obviously don't know me at all. John Morrison doesn't dwell on the past in some pathetic, My Chemical Romance-esque charade. That's a niche you cornered a long time ago, Cody. I conquer worlds. take titles and names at any rate which I want. You're the man who's lingering in his home, staring at mirrors and asking where it all went wrong as you're opening a new pack of batteries to insert into your new favourite sex toy, asking "who's crazy now?".

Morrison steps closer towards the tron and continues talking.

Morrison: That's what's funny about all of this, Cody. Every sad, deplorable scenario you try to pigeon-hole me into has already been plundered by you a million times over. I'm not going to lose to you and then spiral into a miserable demise which culminates in some heartfelt moment before the mirror. I'll be beating you and marching gloriously into my next venture. If by some miracle, you escape with your title reign in tact, I'd treat that with the same rash indifference that I'd extend to victory. You can't psycho-analyze me. This isn't Requiem For a Dream, and I'm not a character-study waiting to be embraced. I'm a man who laughs at such naivety. Look into my eyes, Cody, and tell me what you see. Don't tell me that you see your life-partner, because I'm not interested. Do, though, tell me whether you see a man who's emotionally attached to the outcome of a wrestling match. Search deep down inside my soul for the most meaningful answer you'll ever get from me, and you'll discover that I don't.

Morrison leans on the ropes and speak on.

Morrison: That's what separates us. Well, that amongst many other things. You're an emotionally unstable basement-dweller who'd probably have a manic episode if you lost your championship belt. That's the reality that's going to unfold come the Royal Rumble. Start preparing for the end, Cody. Pack your proverbial bags and await your miserable demise. It's staring you right in the eye, and has been for a long time. It's only by sheer luck that you've escaped its all-encompassing gaze so far. John Morrison's iron-cast will waits for no man. I'm not interested in feebly waiting for something that I want; I'm throwing anybody who stands in my way aside and grabbing the opportunity with both hands. Bring your best at the Rumble, and see where it gets you. For now, though, feel free to stick with your myopic, distorted view of the world and live in the sad confines of your imagination. Perhaps there, the end isn't so bleak.

Morrison smiles and lowers his mic.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: UWF Royal Rumble - Rumble Trashtalking

The time has come for Eddie to speak again as he raises his microphone to his mouth, his eyes watching the stage.

Cg1MH.png

Seth, normally I would treat you like the afterthought you truly are and not waste my time or my breath on addressing you, especially since you're no longer standing out here, but in this case I feel like you're worth addressing, because while you didn't say much, you said enough to catch my attention.

For starters, you're another person that's setting this microphone ablaze with disgruntled expression that he is indeed being screwed over by the system, when in fact while men like me have a legitimate reason to gripe, you don't. You're being screwed around? Name one episode of NXT that you haven't been featured on NXT since Robert Roode tried to take you out of the equation a few pay-per-views ago. You can't!

Now it'd be enough for you to be an ungrateful pissant, but the buck doesn't stop there, because on top of being unappreciative of your spot, you're egotistical, you're hypocritical, and the gimmick you portray as well as the little faction you're running around with are both a facade and a recycled schtick! Week in and week out you face no-namers? You're a no-namer, holmes! You're the textbook example of someone that can't thrive without a group backing you or a partner guiding you, on your own you always fail. If it weren't for Sting, you would have the win-loss record of Brock Lesnar, if you'd even still be employed. Sting is the sole reason you're on television every week, but don't think I'm praising him, because I'm far from it.

If it weren't for Kane, Taz, and Rhino then you would've been taken out the same night as Sting, and even then his little light trick saved all of your culos. And more recently, if it weren't for AJ Styles, you'd be with Sting on the injured list and Kane would be jobless. You promote yourselves as such a hot commodity, but every time I tune in, you're getting your asses handed to you!

So the fact that you're a no-namer calling his opposition no-namers? There's the hypocrisy I talked about, and the egotism was covered too. You talking about yourself like you're a divine gift to wrestling is laughable. It takes more than putting on eyeliner and a bulletproof vest to make you tough, ese', and unpredictable? You aren't that either.

The Purveyors of Poison are nothing but a pathetic attempt to recreate the Wolfpac. Sting with red face paint? Check. A seven footer to serve as the muscle? Check. A random member that makes people scratch their head as to why they're in the faction? Check. And what makes it better is you thought that with these dark personas you portray, no one would notice, but those dark personas are another pathetic attempt, an effort to incorporate elements of the Brood and the Ministry of Darkness.

But perhaps what most deserves my mockery is your claim that you have something better to do at the Royal Rumble. What else could you possibly have to do, put ointment in Sting's ass after Bradshaw undoubtedly interferes and his pathetic rehashing of the NWO costs him the title and kicks it?

Eddie pauses as the crowd responds to his comments with a mixture of boos and cheers. He listens for a moment before continuing.

But these are insults that will garner no response and questions that will receive no answers, because you have done what every other NXT superstar that has spoken up about this match has done, you've fled.

Eddie turns his attention to The Miz.

With one exception. I'm glad you're in such a cut-up mood, ese', because it will make for an easy transition from Seth to you. You can make light of anyone, anyone, ANYONE else in this match, Miz, anyone else! You can talk about Christian's recycled reminders of what he did to Stone Cold, you can poke fun at the fact that Edge is receding from this match like Jarrett's hairline, but you...do....not....take....me....lightly, holmes!

Do you not comprehend the life experiences that have brought me to the mental state I'm in? What, besides a table, have you been through lately, hmm? I'm trying to juggle the resuscitation of my wrestling career with the simultaneous repair of my personal life, something that resulted in me missing my chance to answer Jeff Hardy and my chance to make my voice heard in the quest to attain spot number thirty.

My failure has angered me because it has made it appear as though my desires were lies. That's why you don't take me seriously, that's why no one in this match takes me seriously. Damien is suggesting I eliminate myself, for crying out loud! But you, Miz, you hit lowest of aaaaaaalllllllll, you pontificating prick! You have taken my years of pain and struggle, my justified grievances, my mental AFFLICTION and suggested I would be a better fit in a psychiatrist's office rather than this ring. You think I'm just rambling? You think I don't know where I am? I know exactly where I am, and it's not a shrink's office!

And since I'm aware of my surroundings and the words coming out of my mouth, you should be very worried, because the only thing stronger than my current level of rage is the desire to use that rage to obliterate pendejos like you! Really, ese'? Really, holmes? Really vato? Really, really, really! I'm not over exaggerating, stretching the truth, leaving out details and telling my version of the story, whistling the proverbial Dixie, blowing smoke, pulling your leg, lying, fibbing, telling a tale, or talking just to hear myself talk. THIS, is a warning. THIS, is your public service announcement, spoiler alert, breaking news bulletin, and urgent update all rolled into one!

THIS....IS MEANT....TO BE! This is the marriage of a man in pursuit of his purpose in life and the destiny he was meant to realize, a marriage that will be consummated with my victory and from that consummation will be birthed the next chapter of my career, a chapter that begins at Wrestlemania with me becoming the WORLD...HEAVYWEIGHT...CHAMPIONNNNNN!

Eddie begins to laugh with insane laughter as he runs over to where Shawn Michaels is standing, pointing a finger in his face.

You've lost your smile before holmes, and you're going to lose it again when I eliminate you!

He then turns and runs over to where Cesaro is standing, pointing at him also.

The hit that knocks you over the top rope is going to land so impactfully, you're going to think your name is Claudio!

Eddie dashes over to where Barrett is standing next, continuing the trend.

Wade Barrett? I'm going to eliminate you!

He then turns his attention to Damien Sandow.

Damien Sandow? I'm going to eliminate you!

Eddie runs over to where John Cena is standing and throws his arm around him like they're the best of friends, turning and looking at him.

Hey John, guess what holmes? I'm going to eliminate you!

He removes his arm from around John and gets into Jarrett's face.

And you!

He now goes over to where Christian is.

And you!

Then he stops in place, turning and pointing at Hawkins.

And you.

He then turns and points at Miz.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand YOU.

Eddie quickly whips his head in the direction of the stage.

But don't go feeling left out Bobby, I know you're here, and I'm going to eliminate you too, and everyone that's still in the back or has returned there. Mister Anderson? Gone. Christopher Daniels? Tossed. Zack Ryder? Adios. Darren Young? See ya holmes. Derrick Bateman? Mincemeat. Brock Lesnar? An afterthought. Rhino? Out with the trash. Brian Kendrick? Consider him a basketball, cuz he's gonna dribble off the floor, ese'! Rob Van Dam? Smoked. Edge? A casualty. And Seth Rollins? Hahahahaha, Sting can't save you from ME, vato! Latino Heat is a flame that can only be fanned when it's appetite has been satisfied, and only after I am the only one standing will that happen. I won't be number thirty, and I won't be number one, but I will enter and I will win and you will never forget me or my name or to book me ever, ever, ever, EVER AGAIN!

Eddie is completely red and breathing heavily as he lowers his microphone again, the device trembling in his hand. He looks around at everyone else occupying the ring, anxiously awaiting one of them to speak.

Blizzard

Reaction score

John Cena releases a couple chuckles to himself, as he scans the ring once more, before speaking again.

normal_20121218-113749.JPG

John Cena: I'm sorry, but I can't help but scratch my head and wonder, what the hell is going on here? Seriously, fellas? This is one of the biggest matches of the year, if not the biggest match of the year. Thirty men walk into this match, only one walk out the winner. And if you're that lucky individual, you go on to the biggest pay per view of the year and main event it. You choose whatever world championship you want and you battle to hold that very championship. This is the most opportunistic moment of the year, and we have guys brushing off this opportunity like it's nothing! They're guys who already left the ring with no care in the world, and we have guys who didn't even show up. You know what that is, folks? That's being a coward, and cowards go no where in this business. Cowards are also gonna be taught a lesson. A lesson of hustle, loyalty, and respect.

The audience explodes in cheers, as Cena looks at his t-shirt, speaking as he looks down upon it.

John Cena: Hustle, loyalty, and respect isn't just something I have on my shirts. It's who I am, and it's what I represent day in and day out. And those three key elements? Some of you gentlemen need to consider following. Some of you gentlemen prefer going with the easy fix then actually fighting for victories and it makes me sick to my stomach. It really does, I don't want this company to be full of cowards going with the easy fix every week and leaving these people with no entertainment. No, every week we all need to team up and give this people their money's worth. And quite frankly, what some of you're doing is completely opposite of what we should be doing. I mean, like seriously, you have your Edge's "getting bored" of listening to our claims. Edge, I know you're listening, and I know I've called you a scumbag before but I'm gonna say it again. You're a scumbag for hiding in the back, and you might as well not even show up in this match. You don't deserve it.

The audience explodes in cheers for Cena, as he turns away from the stage, to facing Christian. Cena continues.

John Cena: Respect is something a lot of you need to learn. And, that one person in particular, is none other than Christian! Mr. Creepy Little Bastard himself! How you been, Cap'? You know, I've been following you lately on RAW, and you've had one hell of a career over there. Hell, I'm not even on the brand and I know just by watching how much of an Annoying Little Bastard you are. You complain week in and week out about being rewarded one... more... World Championship match. And as weeks passed you didn't receive that one championship match. It's funny really. What complaining gets you in this business... nowhere what's so ever. Everyone's tired of your complaining, these people are tired of your complaining, and I'm tired of your complaining. That's exactly why you were crowned the number one spot in this match. There's only two men in history who was entrant one and won the entire thing and those two men are legends. Christian, you're no legend which is why your time in the Rumble could be short lived and finally, we might just not hear your bitching anymore.

Christian has a unamused smirk plastered across his face as he brushes off Cena's insult. Cena nods his head, as he stares at Eddie Guerrero, speaking toward him.

John Cena: And, Eddie, homie, why so bitter? What happened to you? If anyone's lost your smile, Eddie, it's you. You used to be the happiest guy I knew. Every time you walked in the locker room you brightened it up. Everyone loved you, and for some strange reason you changed all that. You could claim these people do that but then you'd be bullshitting yourself because these people didn't change. You changed, you weren't booked and you weren't being treated with the respect you think you should be treated with. Yeah, you're a legend in this business, but it's not like you to be like this. Now, I don't know why you've been treated like this but it's not like you. Which is why I believe in second chances. I believe you can change Eddie, and I believe it can happen as soon as Royal Rumble. I'm hoping it comes, Eddie, but if it doesn't, I have no problem eliminating you and making my dream a whole hell lot easier into a reality.

Cena nods his head, in agreement with the audience as they continue to cheer before facing The Miz, as he continues.

John Cena: And Miz? Miz, listen up and listen good. You and I? We're no strangers. We've faced off plenty of times in the past and I can gladly say you made my life a living hell. And, I can say the same about yours. You've did some pretty stupid things, and said some stupid things, but what you said about me? It has to be the stupidest thing you could ever say. Really Miz, really? My time is up? Nu uh, Miz, there's something you need to learn. The day my time is up is the day I retire. I love this business too much to end it any other way. You might think your time comes at the Royal Rumble but you're wrong. That's my night where my dream becomes into a reality and I go on to main event Wrestlemania. That goes for everyone else in this match, Royal Rumble is my night because The Champ? The Champ's here and he's gonna stay for as long as he lives!

Cena lowers the microphone as he allows someone else to speak.​

BDC

Reaction score

Jarrett grins.

ELCABONG.jpg

Jeff Jarrett: First of all, cry me a river, Roode! You’ve been a big cry baby from the first time we met. You think this struttin’ around, complaining about having two matches in one night and ramblin’ about your right is gonna get yourself anywhere with me. It never has…never will.

That doesn’t seem to cut any crap with Robert; not that Jarrett cares. He’s already moved on. He looks over at John Cena and just can’t resist.

Jeff Jarrett: Well, as I live and breathe. If it ain’t John Freakin’ Cena! You know, between the two of us, I don’t think there are two more hated wrestlers that have done more for the business unless you count Vince himself! We step out week after week pouring our soul into the business we love and what do we usually get in return? Hate from the fans. No, scratch that. Not from the fans. But from all of the little internet blowhards that wouldn’t last two seconds in our ring. Yet, that doesn’t keep them from tearin’ us apart each and every week. And, ya know what? That’s fine with me. Guys like me and you hold this business up and the only thanks we need is the satisfaction that the beat truly just keeps goin’ on! Am I right?

Cena nods and grins a little amused.

Jeff Jarrett: Now, you’re convinced that you’re gonna win the Rumble. And that’s good. If you had come in here with any other attitude, I woulda thought much less of ya. But, I got news for ya, Johnny. You better bring more than the four or five moves I’ve seen you pull off over and over again. You’re gonna have to dig deep. Cause Old Double J is gonna bring all the years of experience to that Rumble; all the championship wins and challenges. Everything that I am is coming with me to that ring on Rumble night. Hell, my daddy Jerry will be there with me in spirit; along with my whole family! MY HERITAGE. It all comes with me! All the ring knowledge I’ve acquired over the decades of wrestling will be there too. Every heartache and tragedy…every triumph and success…everything I got will be there with me. And, ya know what, Cena? All of what I am is not just coming to the ring…I’m gonna unleash it on each and every one of these men. So, when you face me in the Rumble, I won’t be alone! A whole flood of everything it means to BE Jeff Jarrett will be coming right atcha! Now, whatcha gotta ask yourself is ARE YOUREADY FOR THAT?

John Cena nods as Jeff says something seemingly respectful off mic and, then, shakes the WWE legend’s hand. He then turns to see Damien Sandow still in the ring. Jarrett laughs and, once again, can’t help himself.

Jeff Jarrett: Ha! Sandy! Of all these guys, I’ll enjoy beating your ass the most! No really! Every time I think I got nothing else to say, you open that massive yap of yours and, well, I have a whole book I could write in response!

The crowd cheers a bit as Jarrett circles him; drawing the disdain of the former Tag Team Champion.

Jeff Jarrett: I bet you sit up at night reading the dictionary or memorizing the thesaurus just so you can make it through one of these types of promos! Ya see, you wanna come in here and act like you’re talking circles around us and all you’re doing is skirtin’ the issue! You’re putting off the inevitable! When one of these guys shuts that big ole yap a yours and tosses your ass outta the ring! And, while you’re sprawled out there on the floor outside the ring, you’ll have plenty of time to contemplate where your big words and fancy phrase were when you got your self eliminated from the Royal Rumble. I can only pray and hope that I get to do the honors! Cause nothing would make me prouder than to put your pompous, self righteous ass in its place. And that will be on the outside of the ring at the end of the night while somebody more deserving gets their chance at the big time at Wrestlemania.

As Sandow searches for the big words to answer him, Jarrett turns and points at Christian.

Jeff Jarrett: Ok, Christian, fair enough. You got screwed. Sorry ta hear that. I’ve been on the working end of management’s finesse with the ole screw job more than once. SO, I’ll tell ya what. How about you shut the hell up about it and just come get some. Cause I’m sure as hell not going to give you a pass at RUMBLE. I would rather die than allow that. Because I don’t think you deserve a damned thing. SO, you wanna earn that shot? Good enough…but you’ll have ta go through me first!

Jarrett walks around the crowded ring for a moment as the crowd gives him a strong pop. He stops right in front of the Miz and just stops. He turns his head and grins again.

Jeff Jarrett: Living in the past. Yeah, It’s definitely tempting. I mean, I’ve had a great one. But come Rumble, although I told John I’d be bringing the past with me, what you get is the here and now. And, I’ma gonna make sure and show you what this ‘angry lesbian’ has stored up just for you! If you think what you’re gonna get is an old, shade of what Jeff Jarrett used to be, then, you’re in for the biggest surprise. Cause ole Double J is in the best condition of his life and is more than willing to give it to you with both barrels.

The crowd erupts a bit.

Jeff Jarrett: By the way the Tin Tin hair cut is cute on you. Covers up that point on your head.

The Miz gives that condescending smile as Jarrett walks away.

JJsurprisedinwhite.png

Jeff Jarrett: Nah, this thing is getting just a little insane in here. We gonna keep this up till we got thirty men in here all beatin’ their gums about how they’re gonna win? Probably. Does it mean a bit a difference to the actual outcome? Probably not. Either the corporate stooges will have their way and their BOY will rise to the occasion or one of us will shut the hell up and shut each and every mouth in the ring by becoming the last man standing there! I’ve been there…done that…gonna do it again. Cause the King of the Mountain ain’t done by a long shot! I got more than one rodeo left, that’s for sure. You can look at me and think my day is done. But, in the end, what you think and a buck and a quarter will get ya a coke. What you’re gonna have ta do is show up to the ROYAL RUMBLE and put up or shut up! I mean, if any of us could win this by our gift of gab, HELL, Sandow would blow us out with his big ole mouth! But it don’t work like that. You gotta step up son. And , if any of you wanna be the man standing at the end of the night with the confetti falling all over him and achieve that moment when you can look up at the Wrestlemania logo knowing good and well that you just earned your place in history, you’re gonna have to go right through the King of the Mountain!! And let me promise you, that ain’t gonna be anything close to easy. In fact, it’s gonna take more than anything I’ve ever seen from any of you guys!

Jarrett drops and rolls out of the ring and starts to ascend the ramp toward the stage.​

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

GORE! GORE! GORE! GORE! GORE! GORE!

The fans in the seats look around, trying to find the source of the sudden voice. They obviously know who it is, but want to see him for their own eyes. The wrestlers already in the ring seem to be slightly confused by all of this also. The sudden war cry of the Man Beast Rhino could possibly instill fear on some.

GORE! GORE! GORE!

The war cry happens once more, there is no spotlight to indicate where the voice is coming from. The fans begin to chant Rhino’s name, some even begin to chant the war cry themselves. Suddenly without notice the lights go out, cameras begin to flash spontaneously as the fans try to capture the moment. A single spotlight comes to life and begins to slowly rotate around the ring. The crowd is starting to get a little more rowdy, they know something is about to happen.

GORE! GORE! GORE!

The fans are a lot more electric now. They have never truly known Rhino to be like this. He’s usually been forward and just charged the ring. The spotlight can’t seem to find the Man Beast, but that doesn’t seem to bother him as he continues.

GORE! GORE! GORE!

Suddenly the spotlight catches Rhino, up in a box seat very high up in the arena. He’s wearing what appears to be an old “ECW†T-shirt. The crowd goes nuts, a few of fans actually try to stretch out and touch him. He has a very stern look on his face. He’s almost foaming at the mouth.

GORE! GORE! GORE!

This time the crowd joins him on this round of battle cries. He jumps behind the medium height wall from the box onto the stairs beside it. The fans lucky enough to be seat close by catch him as he stumbles slightly. He holds on to them and thanks them. He looks back down at the ring where the lights have just turned back on. All the superstars in the ring seem to be very confused as they watch him descend the stairs.

Rhino-tna-superstar-5.jpg

Let me get this right, you bunch of nancies think you have a chance at winning this Royal Rumble? Why? Why do you all feel you’ll win, you’re all so cocky, but I know for a fact that a few of you are cowards! Look at Austin Aries there; he’ll turn on anybody whenever it suits him. He’ll run away with his tail between his legs with his piss trailing behind him at the first sight of danger. He’ll do whatever he can to get the advantage. I’ve seen this little punk ass do it countless times. I can tell you right now Aries, you’d be the first person I go after in this Rumble. Reason being is because I can’t get my hands on your little boy toy CM Punk, so I’ll settle for you. I can’t tell you how lucky Punk is that he’s not here right now; I’d quit the banter and just go right after him. But you’re the unlucky prick who’s associated with him; therefore you’re on my hit list. You first come out with this smartass crap with math; I can tell you nobody really gave a damn. If I’m to be quite honest, I fell asleep pretty much right after that. I did wake up around the time you compared Miz to a WWE Diva, that was actually pretty funny. But I’ll be straight up; I didn’t really listen to any of you guys. I’ve been too busy resting, preparing for this Rumble. You all came out here to shoot your mouths, but really you’re just looking more and more like my victims.

You all talk a big game, but that’s all it is, talk. When I say something I damn well mean it. Hold on; is that Edge in the ring? Look at you with that European title. I guess I shouldn’t talk too much smack about you, but I can’t help it. You make an easy target. You try and make it seem like you’re some rockstar living the rockstar dream, but you’re not. You’ve had multiple girlfriends, you’ve had a failed wedding on live TV, and you had sex in the ring man! That’s gotta be an all time low. But that’s all for a different company, but I can see you haven’t changed since you left WWE. You’re still that cocky piece of crap that never learned the true value of silence. I’ll tell you what though, silence is golden, but duck tape is silver. And you have Christian down there, your old pal. You guys didn’t even hug, that’s a shame. I thought that bromance would last forever. It is bromance right? I haven’t completely gotten lost with the times have I?

Hey look everybody! It’s Eddie! Eddie freakin’ Grrr... I don’t even know how to pronounce your name properly without getting tongue tied. Seriously it’s like a tongue twister. No disrespect intended though, I’ve got nothing but respect for you. I’m a little curious about the path you’ve taken though. It’s completely unlike you in every way. What happened to the fun loving Eddie that didn’t give a crap what people thought about him? What happened to the guy that lied cheated and stole his way into winning championships and these people’s hearts? It’s always strange every time I hear you speak; I’m just not used to it. But hey, it’s what you feel inside so I won’t hate ya for it. I will however tell you I don’t like it. It just isn’t you man. I miss the goofy Eddie.

Rhino pauses for a second as an overzealous fan gets in his way and demands a picture.

Give me a second.

rhino-collin-jerry.jpeg

Rhino hesitantly takes a picture with the fan who seems absolutely delighted to have gotten a picture taken with their favourite wrestler. Rhino carries on, looking behind his shoulders every once in a while.

Now, I want to talk about something on my own for a moment if I could. I’ve been in this business for a little while now, and I’ve really only gotten some kind of fame by chanting my finisher. I mean, I’ve never really been a talker. But let’s make one thing clear, I will speak my damn mind when I feel I need to. All you idiots think you have a small chance at winning this thing. But let’s be real, I’m the hungriest out of all you. I’ve lost more matches than the guys from Duck Dynasty can count. Nobody needs this win more than I do. I mean look at Christian, he’s got his head so far up management’s ass right now it’s unbelievable. Every time you click on the TV to watch UWF Raw, there he is. He’s always going to get a shot at the title because he’s the kind of person who can’t be away from the spotlight. It’s my time to shine here boys. You’re looking at the man beast, the WAR MACHINE! No chance in Hell I’m going to lose this thing. Not now, not when I have the fire in my heart and the hunger in my gut. This is going to be my opportunity to show to everybody that I’m not just the guy with a war cry that’s the name of his finisher. I’m the man on a very important mission. That mission is to win this Rumble, choose which Champion I want to face at Wrestlemania, headline Mania and become a Champion! It’s an impossible mission. In fact it’s pretty much a realistic goal. You’ll all be watching from the sidelines however after I hit you with the GORE! GORE! GORE!

Rhino stops right at the barricade and watches the men in the ring with a very intent look in his eyes as he waits for a response of some sort.​

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

While I cannot stand to be in the ring with most of you and while I still continue to ignore anything and everything that you have said thus far… at this point… I’m taking the main stage because I want all eyes on me. Because what I want all of you to understand is that I’m sick and tired of all of this. It all started at SummerSlam. The big money in the bank ladder match. That was to be my night. That was to be the night that I shone brightest and claimed that briefcase and if you were to ask anybody that witnessed that event they would say the real stars of that match were myself, Jeff, and Batista. We were the stars and it should have been one of us that should have won. It should have been me that won that match but due to the whole YES bullshit Bray Wyatt won. Because Bray was the big secret member to join YES it had to be a way to keep YES relevant and so he was stuck with the win while the rest of us that worked our asses off to make that show as successful as it was got shat on. We got nothing for it. But to be screwed over at SummerSlam because of that… yeah that took a whole lot of momentum out of everyone except YES. And Bray? What has he done since then? Nothing? Where has he even been? Nowhere. Whereas you have us still here. Well Batista left but you still have myself and Jeff and we’re both champions. On our own… without the use of the briefcase. We’re more relevant that that fat tub of lard is nor will ever be.

But because of some bullshit going on in the match he got the win and then we fast forward and it is Edge getting screwed over time and time again. Survivor Series I should have won the match but Jeff got lucky. Albeit it wasn’t as much of a travesty as SummerSlam was but I still walked out empty handed and now I have this belt. I have a belt but that’s not enough. But now in order to get my shot I have to overcome all of these odds once again to be declared the very best in this business and I have to tell you this is absolute crap. This is not what someone in my position, someone of my stature should have to endure just to get his shot at the world title.

I HAVE BEEN MAIN EVENTING EVER SINCE I GOT HERE! And yet this is what I have to deal with? A bunch of people talking nonsense? A bunch of people that don’t even belong in the same ring as me yet they all have an equal shot at something that is rightfully mine? Something that I NEVER got a fair shot at? I can guarantee you that this Royal Rumble is going to be Rated R because I’m going to be taking over. I’m going to do anything and everything necessary to ensure that my presence is felt. I don’t care where I enter in, I don’t care if I’m the last man standing… all I plan on doing now is making a statement that none of you are in my league. That none of you belong in that main event at WrestleMania except me. That there is not one of you that should be stepping in that ring with me. Just the simple fact that I have to step down from my pedestal of awesomeness to you lower people is an injustice and a travesty to the talent that I have.

But I will be sure to make my mark and I will be sure to make it known that I’m not down and out. I’m not one that will step away so quietly. I will be sure to make an impact. I will be sure that when all is said and done no matter what everyone is going to be talking about me. Everyone is going to be talking about how good of a performance Edge made in the Rumble. Nobody is going to give a rat’s ass about any of you and your pathetic performances. I am the Rated R European Champion and I will be seen, I will be heard, and I will make sure that I am known as the best in the business. I will make it known that there is none greater than me. I will be sure to let each and every single one of you know that in the end… none of you can hold a candle to my talent. That no matter how bright your little spark wants to glow it will not compare to the massive raging inferno that is Edge. Respect will be taught and respect will be learned. And in the end all of you will have no choice but to respect Edge. Cut the damn feed I’m done.

The tron turns off.

Reaction score
Re: UWF Royal Rumble - Robert Roode vs. Shawn Michaels

[video=youtube;zTguC8koXKI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTguC8koXKI[/video]

The sound of HBK's music blasting hit a shockwave with the fans as they are all excited the show stoppa has arrived. HBK comes out from the back not happy at all and heads straight for the ring without hesitation

hbkpissed.jpg

As HBK gets inside the ring he asks for a microphone in which the ringisde guy quickly gets one for him. HBK paces for a few seconds and has a snarl look on his face and finally speaks

Show_stoppa.jpg

HBK: Answer me this, who the hell do you think you are. You got to me by attacking my best friend, great congratulations on that one you put one over on HBK. But you coming out here and disrespecting my wife and my family makes you an even bigger coward than I thought you originally were. Yeah words out of my mouth that so hurtful right now that you're scared. Yeah I know you're going to mock me for my choice of words and how I phrase them, but words right now are all that's keeping me from ripping you apart right now. You know what happened the last time someone messed with my family, I tore them up with a torn tricep in my left arm. Chris Jericho suffered those fatal blows that I gave him on that night in August of 2008. Now about five years later you want to play that card with Shawn Michaels. All you're doing is being a poser! That's why you are nothing special to me. Nothing about you stands out, not your in-ring talent because you wouldn't need to attack someone like me to make a name for yourself if you had any. And without a doubt your personality doesn't stand out, but why should you care you're just a punk kid whose trying to duplicate what's been done before and it's pathetic, just like you're pathetic!

HBK gets right in Robert Roode's face

HBK: And what is this all for, to bring me back to reality. Son, don't get me started on reality. Unless you have lived in my shoes, then you have no clue what reality is. I have been through hell and back and I'm not talking just in professional wrestling, I'm talking about real life. And you see the friendship Hunter and I have, that's not for a show that's a natural real friendship. We travel together to shows, we visit each other on off days, we're practically brothers. And you attacking him because he ruined your moment makes you an even bigger hypocrite! What about when you attacked me on the night I defeated John Morrison. I didn't come out here and attack you for ruining my moment now did I. No, but I could have. I at least had the respect to call you out, but you didn't show. You waited until I wasn't around to do something that you now are going to regret. That's what makes you a coward. I texted Hunter just before I came out and he'll be out of the hospital. He'll be out of it the day of the pay per view and you know where he'll be in Phoenix, Arizona to watch me tear you apart.

Robert Roode isn't phased by HBK's words

HBK: I know you don't care what I have to say and you'll just mock me, but like I said at this point my words are keeping me away from beating you down. I know if I do there will be security coming down here and breaking it up. I'd much rather wait until Royal Rumble because it's not going to any old fashion wrestling match. It's going to be a fight. It's going to be a fight between a man and a boy who needs a lesson in respect. The fact that you chose to disrespect my wife and even have the nerve to say you would put your hands on her makes you utterly pathetic. What kind of a man puts his hands on a woman and what kind of a message does that send to our auidence, that it's okay to strike women. Robert Roode, you're in for a rude awakening and a reality check. If my wife chooses to go to Royal Rumble and you get anywhere close to her, I would be damn proud if she slapped the taste out of your mouth! She's done it before to bigger guys than you, JBL, Chris Jericho to name a few. Go ask them what it was like. But if you even put one finger on her, I will break it into two and put you into the same hospital bed that Hunter is in right now.

Shawn begins to really tense up from his words and is somewhat shaking

HBK: I have given up on the idea of being this years Royal Rumble winner. While I will still enter into it, my focus is soley on you and making sure that you won't have the chance of getting into the Royal Rumble match. You ended my moment when you attacked me and cost me my chance at realizing the dream I set when I came back last year, so I owe you one. You see these hands Robert Roode, these hands have had blood of many all over them. Some of it I'm proud of and some of it I'm not. Watching Hunter in that hospital was one of the worst nights of my career. I'm at a point where if I have to go to that HBK, I will. I have no problem adding you to the list of those whose blood is on my hands throughout my career. It's called collateral damage. Is that pyschotic, maybe a little bit. That's your warning if you go anywhere near my wife or any of my family members. At the Royal Rumble this one will be for Hunter and my wife. This man who stands right before you is the same man who will go above and beyond to get revenge on you. We're past this being personal, at the Royal Rumble I end this and I end you!

HBK lowers his microphone as a massive "HBK" chant breaks out

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Eddie raises his microphone to his mouth again, directing his attention in the direction of the "King of the Mountain" Jeff Jarrett.

images

It’s going to take more than anything you’ve ever seen from me for me to win this Rumble? That’s a dangerous wish, ese’, because during my time in this profession, I have done some diabolical things to my peers, sometimes to get ahead, sometimes because it seemed like a fun thing to do, and it was a fun thing to do, Jeff, each and every time. I ravaged the mental, physical, and emotional state of Rey Mysterio to such a degree that over two years after our blood feud in UCW, as soon as I walked through the doors of UWF, he asked for a release from his contract and left, and he hasn’t returned since. Even though he was a former World Heavyweight Champion and had a legitimate shot at becoming the titleholder again, he surrendered all of his title aspirations and left, because his fear of me is greater than his love of gold, his love of maintaining justice, and his love of all these fans.

A sinister smile appears on his face as he remembers what happened between he and Mysterio years ago. He begins jabbing his chest with the pointer finger on his free hand as he continues.

I have tapped into the heart darkening hate that drove me to do the things I did to him, I have returned to being that Eddie Guerrero, and you want more, ese’? (the tapping stops) Well I’m more than willing to oblige with that request holmes, because after what happened on Smackdown, I had an epiphany, and the thought pattern that led to that epiphany is on the same frequency as your suggestion, I need to do more. What is the point of speaking with such intensity and making threats if I don’t show up to make good on those threats and use that intensity? There is no point, holmes, after what happened in my match with Jeff Hardy, what happened in the over-the-top battle royal, and what was said by the commentators while both of those were going on, has left me thoroughly embarassed. It’s time for me to take responsibility for my own mistakes, ese’. So to Triple H, I extend a sincere apology, and express my desire that our working relationship be a lot better from here on out.

Eddie is silent for a moment as he looks to the stage, hoping that Triple H has heard him. He then turns his attention back to what's going on, not looking at anyone standing in the ring or around ringside in particular as he continues.

But don’t think that means I’ve gone soft, don’t any of you think that I’m sorry about anything else I said because I’m not. You want more out of me, Jeff Jarrett? You want more? I am going to give you more, I’m going to give aaaaaaaaallllllllllllll of you more, vato! Every single week on Smackdown, whether it’s in the ring, over by the commentary table, in the crowd, somewhere backstage, directly outside the arena, or from a different location, I will be there with a microphone in my hand and I will make my voice heard and my intentions known, every….week….every….week….EVERYWEEK! Marinate on that reality, try to digest that, and while you do, I’m going to be in that ring and whether it’s the World Heavyweight Champion Jeff Hardy or its Brian Kendrick, I’m going to give them the wrestling match of their life! I’ve got two months to make up for holmes, and I’m going to do that a hundred fold!

But that….is….the ONLY change you’re going to see in Eddie Guerrero, the ONLYCHANGE! I’m not going to come out here in the lowrider and gyrate my upper body for you, I’m not going to come out here with a smile on my face, and I’m not going to lie OR cheat OR steal! I will never do or say anything that will make you applaud or cheer me ever again, and that’s just the way it’s going to be. I was born a rudo, I’ll die a rudo, no matter how much all of you pendejos sitting in the audience resent it or a gringo like John Cena wants that to be different!

Eddie turns his attention to Cena.

Let me ask you something, vato, did you seriously just call me homie? There is nothing about your persona that has any semblance of Thuganomics, John, nothing! You aren’t wearing the chain, you aren’t wearing a jersey, your hat isn’t backwards, your shoes don’t pump, you don’t drop freestyles, the only thing that’s hip-hop about you is the theme music you’ve been coming out to for the last eight years, and I’ve heard harder rhymes from a Dr. Seuss book on tape, so you don’t even have that going for you anymore! But that’s not what’s fakest about you, John, it never has been. What’s fakest about John Cena is the man behind the scenes, the backstage politician that people like Tyler Reks and Kenny Dykstra have complained about, the backstage politician that I’ve seen firsthand. Now this isn’t a call to arms or me seeking retribution for anyone, I just want you to answer one question for me. If you loved the old Eddie Guerrero so damn much, why did you stand idly by and let Vince and the WWE go forward with the throat-cutting façade that was my death, hmm?

Eddie is silent for a moment, almost as though he expects an immediate answer. Before John has the chance to even consider responding, Eddie continues, turning his back to Cena and going back to looking at no one in particular.

But you’re not the only one clamoring for a change of heart from me, you’re not the only one wanting the lying, cheating, and stealing goof that makes everyone laugh and smile. (Eddie turns to Rhino) Rhino, I’m glad that you were able to will your hand out of the potato chip bag and muster the courage to come out and join all of us, good for you, but for your sake I think you should’ve kept by the Ruffles and left the talking to the ones that have something intelligent to say, because you just made yourself look like a gigantic ass, ese’. It in fact is NOT Edge that you see in the ring because he left and went backstage before you came out here, long before you came out here in fact, I even addressed that holmes so not only is your vision a red flag, I believe you should look into getting your hearing checked as well. Sure when I addressed Seth Rollins he wasn’t in the ring or out here, he was in the backstage, but at least I addressed that. Of course that I found incredibly humorous, that honor goes to your claim that you’re going to win the Rumble.

I’ve got a very good reason why you won’t, and it’s a simple reason so even you will be able to understand. The odds are against you, the deck is stacked far too high for you to just bulldoze through it with your Gore, Gore, Gore. You lost to Sting twice, who lost to Damien Sandow, so if you can’t beat a man that lost to Damien Sandow, you can’t beat Damien Sandow. So even if you got rid of twenty-eight of us, he would eliminate you and you’d once again fail at accomplishing what you boasted you would. Not direct enough for you? Austin Aries is in this match, who beat you last time you two wrestled each other, so again, it’s not looking good for you. But the best part, about your…entire…speech, if the fact that you were singing an entirely different tune just a few nights ago on NXT, talking about how afraid you were of Sting when you faced him and how you aren’t good enough and all of that self-pitying trash.

So either you were bluffing then or you’re bluffing now, and my money’s on you bluffing now. Trust me holmes, I want to believe in what you’re saying, but honestly I’m not convinced. You’re that guy that says you’re going to kick someone’s ass but you either never get around to it for one reason or another, or you try and fail, instead becoming the recipient of the ass kicking rather than the deliverer you made yourself out to be. It truly is a sad fall from grace to witness, and before the accusation that I’m being a hypocrite is made, here’s two differences between you and I. Difference number one is I’m not going to allow myself to get my ass handed to me week in and week out anymore, while you my friend are going to continue down the road of inferiority you’ve been traveling down. Difference number two is the change I have gone through will end up being for the better; the anger, the intensity, the complete apathy I have in regards to the pain I inflict to my peers mentally, physically, and emotionally will bring me the same success I experienced in the past and more.

So while my metamorphosis is me becoming a better version of myself, you’re becoming a fatter, slower, lazier, more winded and out of shape version of the “Man Beast” you used to be. You are undeserving of this Rumble spot, Rhino, because you’re only going to end up bringing shame to NXT and yourself like…you always…do.

I, on the other hand, am going to bring honor with my victory. Not to Smackdown and the other members of that roster, not to Triple H, and not to any of these fans. I am entering this match for me, I am competing in this match for me, and I am winning this match, for…ME. When I win this Rumble match, me being the first person eliminated in the over-the-top battle royal for spot number thirty, me losing a one-sided affair to the World Champion, and all of the words I spoke that fell on deaf ears, will all be forgotten. These things, much like all of you, will be consumed by the flame of Latino Heat and left a pile of ashes, a pile of ashes that I will stand atop like the conqueror that I am. Jeff Jarrett has long boasted himself to be the “King of the Mountain”, but it’s just a moniker. Men like him and Jerry Lawler and Triple H are only kings in their own minds. I have pedigree on my side, vatos, my lineage is what makes me royalty and at Wrestlemania, the king will be crowned.

And years from now when my reign has completed and the doors have closed on the Ultimate Wrestling Federation, there is only one name people will be able to say when the discussion of who the greatest was inevitably comes up, Guerrero. Not Aries, not Punk, not Rhodes, not Hardy, not Rock, not Austin, none of them. They will say….Guerrero.. We’re coming down to the wire holmes and many of the men in this match, myself included, are nearing the point where they have said all that they needed to say. We have one bullet left in the chamber and it is imperative that the final shot counts, and while everyone’s final shot will count and all of those that hear it will have their ears ringing for quite awhile afterward, only one of those bullets will pack the most heat…mine.

Eddie lowers his microphone again as he awaits the next person to speak, knowing he only has one more chance to respond ahead of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.