UWF 2013: Royal Rumble Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Re: UWF Royal Rumble Match Trashtalking Thread

Wade Barrett smiles and starts to talk.

Well... It's good to see "The Greatest Man Ever Lived" right here but look at that he is not here in the ring. Also he shut down the titantron so that he can't see our inferior faces and bodies. Is it just because you are "greater" than us or are you scared of the possibility that all these guys can kick your a**! Believe me if you were down here, in this ring I would have give you how it feels to hit with an bullhammer. But since you are not here, I am going to talk about all the things you said. First of all, you said that in Royal Rumble there will be 8 guys from every single brand, well the numbers doesn't matter. Whether it is with 24 participants, or with 30 participants I am still Wade Barrett. 6 more or 6 less, I am still the former Undisputed Champion, I am still the man who will dominate this all company in the future. If it is 24 participants that's better and easier because I would have win this one quicker and earlier so I can celebrate my victory more! Aries, you and me have a big background. As you said, singles matches, battle royals, four way matches, matches for the title, matches which are title is not on the line... I have to admit that you have the biggest career in UWF. I am not a liar, I am a truth teller and this is a truth. But let me get this straight, it's just because you stayed longer than anyone in this company, especially you stayed more than me. After I won all these championships, European Championship, United States Championship, Undisputed Championship, I realized there is nothing to do more for me. I had accomplished every single thing in this company so my mission was over. And I felt like it was time to go to greatest country in this universe, England. I decided to go there, rest a little bit, play soccer, play cricket, sipping great English tea... But later on, as I was zapping the channels I saw this show. I saw UWF Raw, UWF NXT, UWF SmackDown... It was horrible. Without me this place was horrible. This place was invading by guys who have no talent, people who doesn't deserve to be professional wrestlers. And at that moment I got up from my couch and I decided to come back to UWF, to the biggest Wrestling Company in this business, so that everyone can see a real wrestler, a real fighter. If I was around here for full time, believe my people wouldn't be talking about you, they would talk about me! S you can thank to me all this spotlight because you have it because I had a break! Aries, in past you may have been look like the better guy but believe me in the past you were the man you always were, a fluke! Every single time you beat me it was a fluke! When you cashed in that contract you just caught me off guard. If it was one on one, if it was a fair match, not a match after I was damaged and not able to compete, all of these people know that I can beat you! All of these guys know I will be on you when referee hits to the mat that three count. That battle royal, I was going to eliminate you but Miz spoiled it! Thank god he is in Rumble so I can take my revenge by eliminating him in the Rumble. Because Royal Rumble is bigger than just a Battle Royal for the title. We are old rivals Aries but sometimes we see somethings eye to eye. I am not representing Raw, I am representing myself. I am not going to thank anybody, but myself. I don't need anybody to win the Royal Rumble. Not anyone from SmackDown, not anyone from NXT, not anyone from Raw... But I will tell you something about Raw. Raw is better than both NXT and SmackDown. So that makes all 8 of us better than rest of 16. But we all know that only one man will outlast and win, and that man will be me. You people may look overlook me and think I have just returned and I am not ready for something like this, but believe me ladies and gentleman, I will shock all of you. Wade Barrett is a man with surprises. Believe me Aries, this time history will not repeat, you will not get over me, you will not win this one. Yeah, payback is a b*tch but this one, this b*tch will come right behind you, when I eliminate you. You were the lucky man at out meetings in the past, you were the fluke. But this time there will be no luck, there will be no fluke. There will be just better man and that's me. And you think you are funny, mocking my accent. Let me tell you something, this one is the real English accent. Not the one that Londoners talk, not the one that you American's talk. Your rap style English is a joke. You think you have a cool style of speaking but believe me your speaking is ridiculous. You think you are "The Greatest Man Ever Lived" and you think you have no weak sides, but believe me, everyone has a weak side and I am a master at finding weak sides. But I am not going to tell it here, because I don't want to embarrass you here, I will do that at the Royal Rumble! Since you are too afraid to come down to this ring!

Turns to Curt Hawkins and laughs.

You again? Really? You again? Curt, please... Do me and yourself a favor, get out of this ring and don't make me embarrass you once again. I mean I embarrassed you last Tuesday on Raw and isn't it enough? Do you want more embarrassment, more frustration and more broken dreams? If you want it I can give you that because I had done it a lot of times in my life. More than your total matches in this industry. You are a loser Curt but I agree on you, Aries is a coward. He is afraid of... Me. Because he is afraid to crush. Now let's come down about the things you said. All the bullsh*t you talked about. Why are you looking down on this 1-0 Curt? I mean you are 0-1 on me. And that first win means a lot to me and to this company. Because that win meant that Barrett Barrage was back, Barrett Barrage was back to business and in the first day, the profit is so good Curt, so good. Better than the economy of Manchester City, better than the economy of Chelsea! You are wrong when you called me somekind of a rookie. You didn't say that but you tried to say it. I am not a man who debuted in this company Curt, remind this. I am a man who returned to this company. Who returned and get a win. I have a great career actually. In WWE I am a 2 time Intercontinental Champion, I was the leader of The Nexus and The Corre, the biggest two groups in Professional Wrestling. Bigger than Evolution... Bigger than nWo... (Stares down Shawn Michaels) Bigger than D-Generation X! And in this company I am a former European, United States and Undisputed Champion! How many times do I have to repeat it to make you get it? How many times? You dumb people do not get it also, if you got it you would show me the respect I deserve! You were wrong at a point but you are a bit right at a point. My return was not a big one. I beat you and as you said, a win against you is not impressive because you are an unworthy opponent. But that was not the real film. My win over you was just a trailer of the film of "Wade Barrett". That was just a trailer. And the whole film comes on 20 January 2013, at the Royal Rumble. But that will just be the first part, later on, there will be the second part and that is at the biggest stage of them all, the showcase of immortals, Wrestlemania. And at Wrestlemania a first time thing will happen. I am a man who believes in great success stories, careers. And I am one of them. I will be the first English World Champion and after that you will kneel to me while I was sipping my tea and laughing to all of you.

Turns to Cesaro, Wade greets him as he is a European. Goes for a hand shake but pulls his hand off.

Of course you did not see that coming, as you are the inferior European here. I mean this ring is so great right now because two European is in this ring at the very same moment. No matter what part of Europe you are from, you are still better than an American for sure. But, this ring is too small for us Antonio. For two Europeans. Everybody knows that I am better than you as an European and as a wrestler. You just said it by your own words. I beat you in the very first match of UWF and I've become the first European Champion. With count out, with disqualification, it doesn't matter because a win is a win. I beat you and you can call it as whatever you want. Because I am the "first" European Champion. I hate Bill Shankly as a person and I hate him because he is a Liverpool legend but I like his famous quote, which is "If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing". Which means I am the first and you are nothing. You may have beat me later on but as I said, you are just one of these guys amongst the people who have win the European Championship but I am the first European Champion! This makes me the better European! And I remember when we were a team and you are right. We were going to be Tag Team Champions. We were the best team because we were two Europeans. But Tag Team Titles are nothing in my book. Just a time and work waste. So I decided to duck you and become the most important man on this company, the Undisputed Champion! You guys just do not know what matters, I am saying to all of you. I was the Undisputed Champion, no matter how long I've been, I won that title! I didn't do something atypical of a true European. I done what's right. I had done what all the real Europeans would and should have done. I ducked a time waste like you and walked up to my time, my glory. I represented Europe with that title. I represented superiority of Europe over United States of America. But you are just too jealous of me. You do not congratulate me after all the things I had done for Europe. You just got jealous of me! Now that's something atypical of a real European. Being jealous of a fellow European. You burned all the bridges between us Antonio, not me. You are not a true European and that title on your shoulder proves it! If you were a real European you would have burn that title, or buried it to someplace, or you could throw that into the cold waters of ocean. But you decided to keep it on your shoulder and you decided to be their champion? These dumb American's champion? Really? What kind of an European are you? I will tell you, a fake European. You just can't end that unworthy title once and for all because you didn't want to lose the spotlight, you did not want to leave the magnificence of being a champion. Because without it, you are nothing and I am pretty sure someone will get that title of your shoulder soon. I am a proud English. I am proud of my background, I am proud of my ancestors. Unlike you, we English people have something to be proud for, we have history unlike these Americans and unlike Switzerland. Yes, at least we have something to lose, but do not forget, still the best football clubs in the world is from England. It is not Real Madrid, it is not Barcelona, it is not Borussia Dortmund for sure. It is Manchester United and Manchester City. And guess who is from Manchester? Me! You Swiss people are fake. You are fake Germans. You just claimed your liberty and had a small, poor country. Tell me that Antonio, why Swiss people talk three languages? And the more ironic thing is none of them your original language. Why do you speak 5 different language? Because your country do not have any original language to talk! But the language we talk in right now, English, is from my country! Not USA! So what I am trying to say is, you are fake Germans, not Swiss people! Unlike you, we are independent, we are real Europeans and we have been the kings of Europe for a long, long time. But now I see you as the most dominant European Superstar in UWF. You have a title, it is dreadful but it is a title. But I am back and now it's time for change. It's time for the Renaissance! Since you know French you know what the Renaissance is, it is rebirth. And now you are the king, you are the feudal lord, you are the priest. But when the Renaissance arrives, you will lost all the power on Europe.

Then turns to Miz.

And there is the so called "Awesome". Nice to meet you Miz. People was saying your face was looking like the frog from Sesame Street, I did not believe it until I saw. You really look like it. I am not going to talk a lot of about you because all you talked is something that we did not care. We do not care what happened on NXT, we do not care what happened between you and Bully Ray. We are here because of Royal Rumble! We all want to win it but just one of us will win. So do not talk about that NXT because it's dreadful like you and like the whole NXT roster! You and other 7 guys from NXT will be waste in Royal Rumble, you all 8 will be eliminated very quickly and easily. I guarantee that. I know Ringo Starr, he is a good musician but believe me I am not a big fan of him because he is from the worst place of England, Liverpool. But not get happy, because even the worst place of England is way better than best place of this country. Miz, for years you have been calling yourself as an "Awesome" guy but what have you done to be awesome? What have you done to be that great? Probably nothing. Miz, you are overrated and you have no chance to win the Royal Rumble.

So if you guys are finished I am going back to locker room to-

Barrett is interrupted by a music.

Attachments

• Wade-Barrett-Roaring-At-RAw.jpg
    Wade-Barrett-Roaring-At-RAw.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 2

Aniking

Reaction score

[video=youtube;6717uT_97SY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6717uT_97SY[/video]

"Just Close Your Eyes" by Story Of The Year can be heard bellowing out of the arena's PA system, signalling the imminent arrival of Captain Charisma, Christian. Although many UWF fans can be seen singing along with the theme music, it's not due to their enjoyment of the arriving Christian, rather due to the fact they just enjoy the song. Just five to ten seconds after the commencement of his theme music, Christian usually emerges from the back sporting a smirk on his face, but instead his music suddenly ceases. It quickly becomes apparent why it has ended as Christian's face has now appeared on the titantron, that cocky grin plastered across his face.

06_10_083.jpg

Christian: This is great entertainment, it really is. I would've shown my face a little earlier, but every time I got prepared to make my way down to that ring, somebody else would cue their music and jump ahead of me. I can understand the eagerness as everybody loves this time of the year when the Royal Rumble rolls around as it's one of those matches that everybody thinks they're a chance to win. It separates the pretenders from the contenders, and what this whole situation tells me is that there are too many of you who're too keen to have your voices heard in a vain attempt of getting across a hollow point of a Rumble victory. There's even been a couple of you who've spoken twice, which is just ridiculous considering you're doing nothing but hog the spotlight and waste everybody's time. There are six of you down there already and you're all acting as if you're the winner of the 2013 Royal Rumble already, but I'm up here to tell you that that's simply not the case. Why? Because what exactly have any of you shown to warrant being considered the winner of the Royal Rumble? Sure some of you have accomplished something in the past, but the past is irrelevant, and when I speak about the past I mean accomplishments that occurred, oh I don't know, two months ago. We work in a results based business, so if you don't have what it takes to be the best... then don't even bother showing up.

The boos can be heard throughout the arena, but due to Christian being outside he doesn't hear them. Not that they'd matter to him anyway.

Christian: The past two weeks I've been very vocal about how I'm done settling for second best, having to waste my time with opponents that are beneath me. I normally don't have this kind of attitude, but things change and sometimes you're forced to adapt to them. See when you've deserved one... more... World Championship shot as much and for as long as I have, only to continuously be ignored, shafted, pushed to the side... it gets to you. I know deep in my heart that I should be the UWF Champion, but even though I continue to damage careers, and sometimes even end them, I get given no reward. Nothing, nothing at all. I'm forced to grab a microphone and say whatever is on my mind just to have my voice heard. Nothing that I do in that ring seems to matter to guys like D'Angelo Dinero, even if I end the career of a UWF legend. Now that I bring that up, does anybody remember what my reward was for forcing Steve Austin to fall twenty feet through the roof of a Cell, therefore putting his career to bed? Remember that Steve's reign as UWF Champion ended because of me, and he's regarded as arguably the greatest UWF superstar in history. You'd think somebody who deals that kind of damage to a man of that stature should be shown what he deserves, but the thing is this is me we are talking about. During my celebration, I was interrupted by Steve's pal, James Storm, who stuck his nose in business where it didn't belong, and a match against him was my reward.

Christian puts his hands on his hips and looks away from the camera for a moment, visibly annoyed at that thought. He turns his head back and looks at the camera once more.

Christian: Because I'm a professional, I took that as an opportunity to further prove my point of being given one... more... World Championship shot, so I ended Storm's career too. And was I rewarded this time? Nope. Given nothing, just like before, and that's exactly why I've adopted this attitude. To me nobody is worthy of my time unless they're holding what I want, but I'm going to continue to prove points and back up my words, my statements, my promises, until I am given what I deserve. So by winning the Royal Rumble, I force D'Angelo Dinero's hand. By winning the Royal Rumble I make the General Manager of Raw powerless, he'll have no choice but to give me one... more... World Championship shot as that's just what the winner EARNS! And to avoid any loopholes, I'm announcing right now that when I win the 2013 Royal Rumble match, I'll be using that title shot on the UWF Championship, the very championship that I should already be holding ever since the Great American Bash. I'll never be able to live that night down until I have my vengeance, that's a promise, and while all of you stand out there already considering my words as a joke, I want you to remember this moment. Remember it as it's a hugely important moment in this company's history, because this'll be the moment the world looks back on and says that Christian was right all along!

Christian promptly leaves the camera's view and is likely making his way inside to the backstage area once again. The camera shuts off and the titantron now shows everyone in the arena while we wait and see who speaks next.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Johnny Curtis
Now hold on everybody I got some very important news.

Johnny Curtis comes out from the back with Maxine as the crowd groans.

Now for some reason, even though I won last week and my opponent didn’t, he’s this rumble instead. Now he’s my best friend so I want everybody put your hands together for the man who will throw all of you out at the Royal Rumble, Deeerriiiiiickkk Batemannn!!!

[video=youtube;GbwlsRFD06I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbwlsRFD06I[/video]

The crowd cheers as Derrick rushes out from behind the stage with a full head of steam. Johnny can be seen telling Derrick “Remember just do what I told you.†before Derrick runs over to the announce table and grabs a microphone. Instead of going into the ring, he seductively lays across the desk facing the ring.

Derrick Bateman
Oh hey guys what’s up? Me? Nothing just chillin’ here, letting you all jibber jabber away about nothing. I’m looking around here and I don’t really see any competition. I mean sure we got some legends and hall of famers and former champions but no one I can’t take. And even if I somehow get eliminated I have absolutely nothing to lose here. I mean Shawn Michaels, you’re a legend dude! Just imagine the press I’ll get when I eliminate you. And Wade Barrett, You’re a former UWF Champion! And you’re back on a roll! The thing is though, I’m as strong as Sisyphus, but I’m just gonna let you roll back down.

Hey Curt! Why wasn’t I invited to the party? I should have at least gotten an e-mail. I would have totally RSVP’d! Then again I’m probably fashionably late aren’t I? I bet it was like super cool when I came in huh? I even got my own little nice entrance. I bet I just look AWESOME right now! Hey Curtis! You getting this? Instagram me bro!

Johnny takes out his phone and starts taking pictures while walking down the ramp to Bateman. Derrick then sits up and addresses the others.

Hey where’d Aries go? Didn’t I hear his voice? What was he saying? Probably something about beating me and Curtis like a century ago. He just can’t seem to stop talking about me. Why wouldn’t he? It’s an incredible feat. But the thing is Aries, your one of the smallest competitors in this match. This isn’t a match about speed and quickness, although I am faster than you, this is a match about throwing other people over the ropes and I can do that all day buddy check out these guns.

Derrick flexes his muscles as everyone else is wondering what the hell is going on.

You see that Miz? That’s what you’re in for. You wanna get clotheslined by one of these bad boys? No sir you don’t! I know you beat my boy Curtis before but it aint’ gonna be the same if you get in that ring with me. I’ll be all over you like Maxine is over Johnny! As a matter of fact, I’m going to do what you failed to do at New Year’s Revolution and that’s beat Bully Ray! Don’t think so big when you can’t even do something small. And Christian you get your un-American ass out here this instant! You tarnished the great Stone Cold’s legacy with your damn underhanded tactics. How dare you! I know your kind. I bet your just going to hide the whole match while I do all the hard work. I’ll take pride in picking you up over my head and bench pressing you a couple of times before throwing you straight down to hell! And let’s not forget my arch nemesis Antonio Cesaro.

The crowd boos at the mention of his name.

You may not know me but boy oh boy do I know you. How dare you come into MY country and insult MY people! If I was on RAW I would make it my damn mission to take the United States Championship off your waist and I’d treat it with the honor it deserves. I’d beat your face in so bad with my fists, Freedom and Justice! And if you don’t like it than you can take your European ass and you can GET OUT!

The crowd cheers loudly for Bateman as he very angrily stares down Antonio Cesaro.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

Derrick Bateman is still sitting on the announce table when suddenly lights in the arena go off. Bateman falls off the announce table and although lights in the arena are out, you can hear Bateman screaming "what is this?!". All of a sudden, a big "Lights Out" is heard throughout the entire arena.

LIGHTS OUT!

[video=youtube;GPq63m2pv0I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPq63m2pv0I[/video]

Lights in the arena switch back on and the whole arena gets covered in purple hue. "Lights Out" by Hollywood Undead blasts through the arena speakers. After a while Austin Aries walks through the curtain and begins walking to the ring with his hands in the air. On his way, he stops for a second as he gets right in the face of Curt Hawkins. Aries is standing toe-to-toe with Hawkins who looks a but intimidated by A Double. Hawkins makes few steps back and Aries laughs at him. The Greatest Man That Ever Lived takes the microphone from Tyler Reks, raises it to his mouth and begins to speak.

"The Greatest Man That Ever Lived", Austin Aries:

Hy...po...cri...te. Hypocrite is what you truly are, just like I thought. First you claim you have bigger balls than me yet when I came through that curtain you almost got a heart attack. You showed everybody that I was right all along. You're just a little boy with no desire to even act like a man. But we all know that just like we know you don't have as much guts as you say you have. See, in this business it's all about guts. You either have them and they help you go far or you don't have them and you go straight down just like you did. If you'd really have guts, you wouldn't be waiting around for opportunities to fall to your lap. I truly am I man who you should take notes from, who you should have as an example of the fact that guts help you become successfull. I became successfull because I always worked hard and I always stood for what I believe in.
And I believe in the survival of the fittest. You either get inside of your own head, you manage to stay strong, you play hard and sooner or later you'll come up as the top dog. I did just that and it took my five years. FIVE DAMN YEARS to win a World Title but now, 5 more years later which is ten in case you don't know how much 5 + 5 is...I stand here as a 4 time World Champion and I'm Greatest Man That Ever Lived. I said it so many times...you can't even count to that much...I was born great but I made myself the greatest. I'm a self-made man. Nobody ever reached out for me, nobody ever helped me. All I was hearing was criticism and hell, I used every bit of the hate people gave me to become what I am today. And this is not some Cena-type sweet talking. These are straight facts you can't deny it! So when you open your mouth and you tell me you have bigger balls than me it truly shocks me because I'm the one out of two of us who is successfull and you're the one who's been waiting four years for something to happen. You're what I call a waiter. Waiter is a man who is too lazy to stand up, grab his balls and do something about his career. You'd rather sit in the back, take the easy money and go home to play X Box games. And that's not right. That's wrong! That's what's wrong about this business...this is the one and only disease that occupies the business of professional wrestling. In this case, I'm the doctor and I'm making the disease disappear.

People cheer for Austin Aries.

You know, Curt, talking about Edge being your mentor, I wouldn't brag about it and especially in front of me because if there's one man in UWF that proved Edge is nothing compared to him then it's me.
I've beaten Edge in CWF and I've also beaten him at UWF WrestleMania I in his own enviroment...a ladder match. Edge fell down to my legs like an apple. Edge claims to be some sort of a god but the truth is that he's just another guy who made a career out of kissing ass and jumping off ladders. What's the last time Edge did something relevant? He's in the World Heavyweight Title picture for like three months already yet he never get the job done. Ha, he barely defeat "the old guy" for the European Championship. So ya better get sorted out, Curt. Edge is nothing compared to me so the fact that he mentored you means abosuletly nothing as far as I'm concerned. Yes, you might stood in Edge's corner at WrestleMania when he faced The Undertaker. Congratulations, the brightest moment in your career was standing in a man's corner. Way to go, buddy. This is the perfect example. No matter what I think, Edge is a legend, he's a hall of famer. My point is that...you are and you'll always be the guy that stands in a legend's corner at WrestleMania yet I always was, am and I'll always be the guy that wrestles legend's and beats them. It's easy...A lot of people don't want to make their own decisions. They're too scared. It's much easier to be told what to do and you're one of them Curt. So keep the tough talking for someone who actually cares, for someone who'll eat your crap, for someone who's not intelligent enough to prove your points wrong. Just settle with it, you'll never stand tall over me. I'll always be the one who makes you look like a fish in oil when it comes to wrestling and the one who will make you sound like a blueberry mexican kid when it comes to talking.

Austin Aries gets closer to Hawkins again. He looks straight in his eyes for a while but then he punks him out, laugh and begins walking to the ring. As he's walking, he talks about his other opponents.

97i1if.jpg

I see some new faces down there. Antonio Cesaro, The Miz and even Derrick Bateman! Derrick, you're still alive? I though you already died somewhere in your man-cave. Well, when I look at you after that much amount of time you've changed. Your hair is bit...well, bigger. That's the only thing that changed since I beat you right? What about Curtis? Is he still giving lap dances down there at Girls Girls Girls, dressed up like Lisa Ann? I guess so. Anyway...what is the deal here? Are you trying to prove something to yourself? Are you trying to prove that you're more than an avarage american man? Are you trying to look like a superstar after all that time? BEEP! Keyword = trying. You can try all you want but you're nothing more than a rookie who's got no experience in this type of matches. You can have your "gun-like" hands, your imaginery
super speed...you can have those thing but you can only have them inside of your little brain so they won't help you at all. The only thing that's important it a Royal Rumble match is what you have in your head, if you're smart of no. It's not about the height or weight. If I'd be as little as Hornswoggle, which I'm quite funny to me as I'm not the tallest one around here, haha...but I would still do great because I'm smart. And honestly, you're not brightest apple on the tree if you know what I mean by it. Even that evil chick Maxine would do better than you in the Rumble because she's smarter than you. She's the brain of your trio so why don't you let her do the job? Oh, you can't do that because she would show as her lady parts in attempt to make us leave the ring in happiness, right? We would all leave the ring but not because we would be charmed...we would leave the ring because of the smell.

People react with an "OOOOH!"

Apply cold water to burned area, right? Derrick, your chance it winning the Royal Rumble match is so little I won't even bother talking about you any
more. Who do we have next? Christian. I haven't seen you in a long time but I can tell nothing changed as well. Still asking for one more world title shot? Stop it man, really. You've been doing that since UWF began. I see yet another waiter in you. But you're different than Hawkins. You're willing to do something unlike him but the problem is you do it once in a month, you don't get the job done and then you start bragging again. It makes us wanna go to sleep, that's how boring it is already. But I want to talk about something else. Remember like the third edition of UWF RAW? Yeah, the one where I distracted Dolph Ziggler and made sure you win the United States Championship. Do ya remember? You should because that night I made sure you win at least one UWF Championship. That should count to my record because I won you the match. If there wasn't for me, you'd be nothing around here. Unlike you, I'm a UWF legend already. I'm Mister UWF along with men like Stone Cold Steve Austin and Cody Rhodes. I'm the man...the man that made you a champion for one week but then you lost it. Sad, isn't it? It must be really eating your mind that I'm the only reason you've been able to accomplish something around here. Me, and the nWo. If there wasn't for me and the nWo, you would be lost in the shuffle. Both catapulted you higher up the ranks. But now, I'm not here to do that again and the nWo is no-more. My question is...who will help you this time? Who will it be? NOBODY! you're in this thing all alone, nobody is going to help you, not even me. Actually, I'll make sure I'm the one who throws you out of the ring like trash come Royal Rumble.

Aries is finally in front of the ring. He climbs the ring-steps and enter the ring. He looks right at The Miz.

5p04ci.jpg

Miz...you son of a gun. I
'm not gonna lie to you. You have some really scary flashbacks as you're the reason why I didn't win the World Heavyweight Champion Battle Royal. You capatalized on the fact that I had that guy with greesy hair *points at Barrett* almost eliminated and you "eliminated" both of us. You might not be the best wrestler...a great wrestler...ok, you're not even a good wrestler but you for sure have some brains and that's what makes you dangerous in this type of matches. When I look at you...the way you're smirking tells me that you already know what I'm talking about but the trippy part is that you know you're good at stabbing people from the back but you have absolutely no idea what I'm capable of. We faced off one time along with Barrett and you won that match but you've never beaten me because Wade's the one who got his ass pinned in the middle of this very ring so you have nothing against. You have nothing against me and you have no idea what intend to do. It's not a good feeling now is it? Of course not. But you know what it's like to feel bad since everybody used to laugh at you since day one. Everybody laughed at you and your haircut, at your wrestling skills, talking skills, at the way you walked, at the way you drank, at the way you ate, at the way you dressed, at the way you were breathing. I should've simply said people laughed at your entire being. Titantron.

Aries points at the titantron.

The%20Miz.jpg

Who would ever think that this guy would once get signed by UWF? Nobody ever. Hey, nobody even believed you could live in Los Angeles and not get shot between his eyes? If I would be a gangster and I
'd see you walking in the street in black bicycle gloves and two-colored hair I would shoot your brains out. The good thing is that at Royal Rumble I get a chance to do just that by winning the whole thing you proving to everybody but most importantly to you that I'm the top dog in NXT. NXT is a joke, of course I'm the top dog over there...I'm the top dog in the whole UWF and you're not even close to at least being the top NXT Superstar so when you come out here and you say you're better than Austin Aries you're just another man full of words yet is seems like actions kinda ran away. That's exactly what happened, all the things you say you're going to do, you're going to accomplish...they are nowhere to be seen. Why? Because even they were tired of your hiding. Yes, you're hiding in the shadows of UWF arenas while great men like me, JBL and CM Punk battle against the disease called Purveyors of Poison. If you'd really be the top NXT guy like you say you are...if you'd care so much about like you say you do...you'd put on your ring gear and kick some ass over there on NXT. Yet you're taking some time off like you're a WWE Diva. You're a joke...
Aries now looks at Barrett and Cesaro who are standing next to each other.

You two again? The last time I saw you two I hit the brainbuster on you
*points at Cesaro* and I defeated you *points at Barrett* to become the UWF Undisputed Champion. You two can't touch me. You Antonio, you happen to be a "forever midcarder". Winning so many second and third tier titles? I'm pretty sure you hold a record in that just like you hold the record for the best bald head. Stone Cold's isn't that perfect! Let me check *gets closer to Cesaro and puts his hand on his head*. Oh my got, did you just hair-spray your head even though you have absolutely no hair? That thing is so sticky! I could climb up a wall right now like a freakin' spiderman! And...do I smell a little bit of vax? You vax your head? What is it? Some sort of a new swiss trend or what? We in America don't do sick stuff like that although most of our population is made of fat burger eaters. You're so European...so european that my hand gets sticky. *People first boo Aries but then they laugh*. You guys are both European you use American words such as "ass" and "bitch". You do your fellow Europeans so proud they can't stand it. Yo, Wade. You better stay here in 'Merica because your people from Manchestoh would set you on fire for acting like you'd say "an american wanker". When UWF hits England you better don't go on tour with us because you won't leave without broken bones. Sure, I'll leave you with some broken bones myself if you decide to cross paths with me but I can't imagine what would the rest of Manchestoh street fighters do to you...auch. See, the fact of a matter is this. I don't care where you come from...what you look like...what you talk like...what you act like...what you wrestle like because no matter how good you are, I'm always one lever above everybody's level. Mark my words...everybody's level and come Royal Rumble I'm going to prove it once and for all.

Aries lowers the microphone and waits for somebody to respond.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Royal Rumble: Never Before, Never Again: Dinero vs Rock

The tron turns on and the fans begin to boo loudly as the familiar face of the People’s Champion shows up.

The Rock:
So the little braided man thinks that this is going to be a foregone conclusion that he is going to be able to best The Rock. That he will finally be able to step out of the shadow of The Rock and be someone. Well let The Rock educate your simple mind on something Dinero, you will not ever be able to step out from the huge shadow that is The Rock. The Rock is the best for a reason and that is because he proved it week in and week out that he is the best. Whenever The Rock steps out there… everyone knows that there is going to be a main event five star caliber contest going on. Whereas when it comes to someone like you… the only thing that people have to go off of are rumors of how “great” you once were or how “impressive” you were once upon a time. You have a legend about you but that is it. None of it is truly proven whereas my legacy is so secure that The Rock could lose cleanly to a bowl of pudding and still look relevant enough to main event a WrestleMania just by saying… The Rock wants a match.

The Rock knows that this very fact eats at your very soul. So much that you desperately just want to reach out to your little congregation because you have to rant about it. You have to get your word out because it just eats you so much that no matter what it is that you do… no matter what that you will always be behind The Rock. When you made your little interference at Survivor Series… The Rock’s big in ring return… that was your shot to get noticed. That was your chance to finally see yourself over The Rock. And all that did was awaken something within The Rock. You claim that The Rock delivering the Rock Bottom to you was what woke you up. That DDE is what woke The Rock up and helped The Rock realize something…

The Rock:
That there will always… always… always be people like you that will look to gain whatever bit of popularity you can by doing something with The Rock. And this… this is the biggest power move that you can make. But the problem with this move is… you have nowhere to run and nowhere to hide. You have nothing that can protect you, nobody that can defend you once you are face to face with the legendary Great One. The Rock was the very first to hold the UCW title twice and then you managed to do it and try to claim it as a huge accomplishment. The Rock was the face of Raw, the face of UCW. Then you looked to try to claim that role. And now… you try to make yourself the face of Raw in UWF. But the fact of the matter is… when The Rock is in town… there is nobody… and The Rock means nobody that will ever outshine, that will ever out perform, that will EVER be bigger than The Rock.

You are stepping into a war for sure. But it is a one sided war. It is one sided because you are in over your head and you don’t even realize it. You say these people don’t want to see The Rock. You are damn right these people do not want to see The Rock. They want to see The Rock, they don’t want The Rock on Raw because they know without a shadow of a doubt that The Rock would dominate all of their monkey asses and stand tall. And you don’t want The Rock on Raw because that would mean that you would have to deal with The Rock as your world champion. But the way The Rock sees it… this match right here is much better. Instead of beating the UWF champion and taking his title and holding it for however long The Rock feels like being in UWF… it is much more suiting to just beat the ass of the true face of Raw. And once that is done, once that is completed then it will be known from here on out that there is one true Great One. That there is one true ruler of the wrestling world from WWE to UCW to UWF. There is but one man that can go everywhere and be the absolute best that the world has ever seen. There is but one man that people will fear because they know they would have a better chance as a snowball in Hell than winning a match against this man. This Real Man.

And it is This Real Man that is going to demonstrate what a true ass whipping is. This Real Man is going to stand tall over you just like he did on Raw. The Rock needed to wake your ass up that way after Royal Rumble The Rock can humble you and put you back to sleep in your little fetal position as you realize that you were unjustly put up and compared to against The Rock. You are looking at the face of a legend. A true legend. A one of a kind legend that transcends all things imaginable. Nobody could have even fathomed the greatness that The Rock would create and there is nobody that can come close but you want to stake claim to that throne. You want to approach the throne of The Rock. You want to step up to the plate and see if you have what it takes. You want to be the one… the one that can truly stake claim and say they are better than The Rock.

The Rock starts to calm down as it starts to get a bit more serious.

The Rock:
The Rock says just bring it. Bring everything you have and then some Jabroni. Bring anything and everything that you can possibly think of. Because you are going to need everything in your arsenal and then some to be able to do the unthinkable. Because this time The Rock is anticipating. The Rock won’t have his back turned like last time so you can sneak in your move. The Rock will be waiting, watching, and looking to pounce on you and take your ass out. The Rock is more than ready. The Rock will never be humbled but The Rock has always been the one chosen to humble those that step out of line and you have stepped out of line so prepare for your humbling whoopin. Prepare to be put in a place that you never wished existed. Prepare Dinero to be dominated in such a way that you never dreamed was possible. Prepare Dinero… because The Rock is going to beat your candy ass so bad… he is going to make you feel less of a man than you already are. And THAT… is gospel.

The Rock smirks as he lowers his mic.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5

Curt stands proudly at the top of the stage while Reks stands to join him. Sometime during the other superstars bantering they have cleared the stage of their movie theater setup from earlier. He looks around a bit at the crowd, and finally after about 5 seconds of silence he looks at Reks, shrugs, and then brings the mic to his mouth.

normal_022.jpg

Curt Hawkins
Now Reks, I do believe it to be our turns yet again. This is getting fun, wouldn't you agree. I mean, NOW it's starting to become a party. Austin Aries has joined us out here. We've heard from Antonio Cesaro, The Miz, Wade Barrett is still rambling on about stuff no one cares about. Christian decided to make a cameo. Oh, and Derrick Bateman his here too. Did you even know he was hired by this company? Me either? It's just like everywhere else he goes too. No one notices he's there, and no one cares. I tell you though, Reks, it is getting hot out here. Everyone and their mom, no that's not an invite for you Shelton Benjamin, thinks they can win this Rumble. It's actually quite fun to watch, my friend, wouldn't you agree? But I've heard it all, I've been listing up hee for some time now and I just can't let it go on any further without getting my two cents in again. Seems like everybody wants to talk over each other to get the most words out that they can before it's match time. But then again, who could blame them. This is the Royal Rumble match! The biggest match of the year. It's also going to be the biggest headline of the year when the day after, printed on all the news papers, typed up on all the websites, and broadcasted all over the nation we will see, and hear the same headline...Hawkins wins Rumble.

Hawkins receives a small pop from the crowd obviously torn between all the many stars in this match.

Curt Hawkins
Let's get down to business, shall we? I think I recall Mr. Antonio Cesaro questioning what "Hardcore" meant. Well, buddy, Hardcore means I'm strong as they come, and I'm willing to do anything to get to the top. I would put my body in harms way just to get the chance of being a champion here. That's what hardcore means. You don't win the hardcore title by spouting out different languages and blinding your opponents with your bald head. You win by guts, strength, and glory. The same things that it takes to win a Royal Rumble match. The same things with embody me. You can call me a non entity all you want Cesaro, but we'll see who gets the last laugh when you're in the back watching me win this whole damn thing. You see, up until this point I've been pretty quiet. I've flown under the radar. Didn't make a lot of friends, but didn't make a lot of enemies either. I was waiting for my chance to shine, and this is it baby! This match is going to be the hammer that breaks the glass ceiling. This match is going to be the one that gets me notices as a top contender around here. Bring all you want, anybody you want, nothing is stopping me from my goal!

Hawkins paces a few times before saying a single word.

Curt Hawkins
Miz. The Miz. Well, nice of you to join us in your designer suit and your 500 dollar 12 year old boy hair cut. I don't think our paths have crossed in the UWF yet, so it's no surprise that you didn't have much to say to me. Or maybe it's just that you over looked me like everyone else has been doing. Is that it, Mike? You just don't see me here as a threat. Well let me give you a little piece of advice, it's always the last person you would expect. And I'm pretty sure I'm the last person anyone would expect to see win this thing. I'm not going to win it for Raw, or brand superiority, like you seem to be so hung up on Miz, I'm going to win it for ME, and all the under dogs out there that were told that they couldn't do something. In my mind, when I get my number, my music hits and I walk down this ramp to enter that Rumble, Raw, Smackdown, and NXT become meaningless. They are just three words because in the end, we can chose what world title we wish to go for. So right this match in NXT's honor, go ahead and do that. And just like NXT you will fail to come close. Because NXT is a third rate, back of the line show, just like you Miz.

Hawkins takes a few seconds to stare at the Miz, before moving to another man in the ring, Wade Barrett.

Curt Hawkins
And here we go again. Wade Barrett. Come on, can you please..SHUT THE HELL UP! Its not bad enough that we have to listen to all these egotist rant on about themselves, and bore the entire audience, we have to listen to your annoying, monotone British accent. You just never stop do you? You've got something to say about everything. But let me give you a little friendly advice buddy, NO ONE'S LISTENING! If it's your plan to bore all your opponents to sleep, then well done my friend, you're doing it. If there's one thing more boring than you on the mic, it's you in the ring. You're nothing special, and never will be anything special. Sure, you've got accomplishments in other companies but that means nothing to me here, like I'm sure it means nothing to anyone in the back. What matters is here, and now. And right now you're nothing more then a washed up never was, trying to get over when the simple, cold hard truth is that you'll never get over, and you'll never get that crack of fame that you want. The end of the road came a long time ago for you, Wade. Let me personally be the one to end your party, come Rumble time.

Hawkins starts to run through numbers in his head, appearing to be thinking about who he has addressed.

normal_026.jpg

Curt Hawkins
Am I forgetting anyone, Reks?

Tyler Reks
What about Derrick Bateman

Curt Hawkins
Who? Oh, no, no one cares about him, remember.

Tyler Reks
Aries?

Curt Hawkins
Ah, yes, that prick. Thank you my friend. Austin Aries. Do you honestly think that you're scaring anybody. That you're intimating anybody. From what I've heard you're the most hated man in this match. No one wants you here. Now, I may not be that well liked either but I'm sure someone would throw your ass over the top rope before they throw mine. And you want to talk about me being nothing. That my greatest accomplishment was being in a legends corner? Well I'm damn proud to have stood in a legends corner at the grandest stage of them all in the main event now less. All of your success has come from second rate, high school gym wrestling companies. Can anyone even tell me what CWF stood for? Yeah, I thought so. Just like Wade, who comes out here and brags about how he has found gold and riches in other companies, you do the same. No one gives a shit about that. I've said it once, and I'll say it again, we only care about here and now. And here and now, you're a 34 year old man who is trying to prove that he matters by being the biggest dick he can to everyone. I'm a 25 year old star with YEARS left the shine. That's the difference between us my friend. While your prime is slowly slipping away from you, I'm just hitting mine. Yeah yeah, you beat Edge at WrestleMania. Flukes happen. What have you done since then? You've been hiding out on a third rate, C-show. Just like you have your whole life. The only reason people thing you're great is because you surround yourself with losers. Well look around you, WE are the top stars, and you're just a little fish, in a big pond.

Hawkins seems to have more to say but it interrupted

Last edited:

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Is it recording?

Asks a voice that nobody seems to know where is coming from. The fans look all around, some of which do so excitedly as they recognize the voice. Suddenly a video pops up on the titantron and the crowd goes nuts. Rhino seems to be curious as he looks straight ahead of himself. A voice can be heard from behind the camera confirming that it was recording.

Rhino:
Alright, is the mic working?

The voice again confirms with a positive. Rhino smiles as he looks straight into the camera, bringing the microphone to his lips.

So, this whole Royal Rumble thing has everybody going crazy. I see a lot of you killing yourselves just to get your voice heard. It kind of sickens me to be quite honest. You all scramble for the chance at fame, it’s not even about becoming a champion, it’s not about knowing you defeated a large number of men to accomplish this achievement. All any of you really want is the fame that comes after it. It’s something that you all so desperately crave, and you can go on about how I’m wrong and all that, but we all know it’s true. It’s what sets all of you, and I apart. I’m not in this for the fame; I’m not in it simply to main event Wrestlemania. I’m in it for the sheer experience. But that’s why I have the highest chance of claiming victory for this glorious match. I’m probably the hungriest out of any of you. I know Shawn is probably thinking differently. I know what he’s like; he’s in it just to prove he’s not too old to still hang with the big boys. I’m in no way talking crap about Shawn in anyway; I have the most respect for him out of pretty much anybody on the UWF roster other than Taz. I respect him for having the guts to go through with the match and walk out there. But I am in no way going to take it easy on him.

Pretty much since my first ever title match with Sting and R-Truth, I have always fallen short. It’s something that would discourage the hardest veteran. I’m not that type of guy; in fact I use it as my inspiration every damn day. I know I’m better than what I’ve shown. But I’ve allowed myself to get in a depression of sorts. The very idea of losing deters me from being all that I can be. It scares me thinking that I will lose. I mean that loss to CM Punk has done a lot of mental problems for me that it’s almost unbearable. This Rumble is something that I strive to win simply for myself. It’s not about the fans admiration, even though I love the amount of support they show me. It’s not about main eventing Mania and challenging for a world title, even though that’s a bonus. It’s about my own personal gain. The gain of a tremendous victory, the gain of knowing I still have what it takes to do what so many people expect of me. Proving to everybody that I’m not just some one trick pony, I can be a stallion! I’ll prove to everybody that I am the War Machine for a reason, that I am the Man Beast for a reason! I’m on a war path, and I don’t care who gets in my way! This is something that means more to me than anything I’ve ever fought for before. You see, with this Rumble comes the chance to strike back at those who have done me wrong.

The fact that Austin Aries is in this Rumble gives me more than enough reason to be hungry. After what that little punk has been up to on NXT, it’s time someone really gave him a good beating. But I’m not going to single him out. I’m coming into this Rumble with the most intensity I’ve ever had. I won’t stop until there is no longer air in my lungs! Nobody will be able to stop me! It’s about time that the name Rhino brought fear to everybody. But enough about what I want, let’s talk about the Rumble itself. This isn’t my first rodeo, so I know what to expect. This is the type of match that has propelled careers to such heights that it’s unimaginable. Look at Shawn Michaels, he’s won two, and look at his career. Look at all the achievements he’s had since winning those Rumble matches? I’m not going to contradict myself here, but we all know that a small portion of me wouldn’t mind that kind of success. It’s something that’s always kept me back for years. Thinking because of my size I’d be the unstoppable force who would become a World Champion. Now it’s different. I’m on a whole different playing field, it’s a fresh start. I’m going to finally show everybody what kind of force I am!

Rhino pauses for a moment. In that single moment we hear the muffled voice of the camera man asking a question. Rhino looks up at him with a perplexed look, but doesn’t seem completely distraught.

Have I ever considered quitting? Sure, everybody has at some point. It’s not that I don’t love the business, but when you’re basically a loser your entire career it plays some tricks on your mind. I mean in ECW I got my true start, and I helped revolutionize the world of wrestling. But after that it pretty much went downhill. WWE I was a joke. I couldn’t even win that damn United States Championship or any of their belts. I had a rough time beating anybody there. It was that entire huge arena thing. It was something I was just never used to. That and it was obvious that WWE couldn’t book me right. I mean a guy like me could have been main eventing. Instead I was almost everybody’s bitch. And TNA called me up, that was something I never really saw coming when I left WWE. They called me up and actually helped me a lot. But that didn’t last very long either. Sure I had a good run there, but it just wasn’t for me. I wasn’t truly happy anywhere. So yeah, at times I just wanted to hang the boots up and just call it quits. I did what I could on the indy circuit just to get by. My name still kind of meant something out there. But now, now it’s completely different. When I got the call from UWF, I felt as though this could be my big chance. And now, with the Rumble coming up, I’m hungry again. I’m actually happy, now my name means something. I can easily get underneath the skin of those who think they are better than me. I’m doing what I’ve always wanted, I’m hurting people. I’m hurting people and not giving a single crap. So this Rumble match is going to be what I like to call a GORE! GORE! GORE....fest!

With that final comment, the camera immediately cuts out.​

Aniking

Reaction score

[video=youtube;6717uT_97SY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6717uT_97SY[/video]

"Just Close Your Eyes" by Story Of The Year can be heard bellowing out of the arena's PA system, signalling the imminent arrival of Captain Charisma, Christian. Although many UWF fans can be seen singing along with the theme music, it's not due to their enjoyment of the arriving Christian, rather due to the fact they just enjoy the song. Just five to ten seconds after the commencement of his theme music, Christian emerges from the back sporting a smirk on his face as he looks around at the booing audience. Christian only momentarily stands on the stage before choosing to make his way down the ramp towards the ring.

8382.jpg

Fans can be seen hurling abuse at the charismatic man, but Christian doesn't acknowledge the jeers whatsoever, as he is focused on his objective. Christian reaches the bottom of the ramp, rounds the corner and walks up the steel steps, before approaching the ring ropes. Christian walks along the ring apron, wipes his feet and enters the ring, where he then proceeds to the opposite side of the ring and is handed a microphone. As Christian walks to the centre of the ring, his music ceases as he then waits for the crowd to become quiet before he speaks.

Christian15.jpg

Christian: Well, here I am, Derrick, so what've you got to say now? For somebody who hasn't done a thing in his career and is considered a joke among, well, just about everybody in this company, you're pretty confident and have a lot to say. That's just what I don't understand with people like you. You come running out here, you lay across the broadcast table and treat this match as some sort of joke, then you call people a few names and say you can take them... and we're supposed to consider you a threat? That in itself is a joke, but you want to know what else is a joke to me? You claiming that I only ended the career of "Stone Cold" Steve Austin because of underhanded tactics. What that tells me is that you've got no clue whatsoever, because if you watched Hell in a Cell you would've seen Austin fall twenty feet through the roof of a Cell, a tactic that isn't underhanded in the slightest. We both knew what to expect when going up there, we knew the danger we were putting ourselves in, and we knew only one man could leave standing. I ended his career because I am better than him, just like I am better than everybody else in this ring, out the back, in this company or any other for that matter. You've got nothing to worry about with me hiding in the corner and letting everybody else do all the dirty work, because let me tell you this - I can't wait to enter the match and throw pretenders like you over the top rope and prove to the world why I deserve one... more... World Championship shot by winning the Royal Rumble. So now that's been said, please do us all a favour and just run back up that ramp to Johnny and Maxine and not force me to waste anymore breath on you.

Christian and Bateman share a stare down before Christian decides he's wasted enough time on him. Christian shifts his gaze to the two men standing on the ramp, Hawkins & Reks.

Christian: I find it interesting that the most anybody has ever heard the two of you speak in your forgettable UWF careers happens to be while you're standing so far away from the rest of us. Let's look at it this way - we've all run our mouths, some more than others, but the fact is we've done so while standing face-to-face. Before I go any further, let's just make something very clear - I'm the only man in this ring that's any remote chance of winning the Royal Rumble, and that's putting it lightly as I'm clearly the undisputed favourite when you take a look at the entrants. My point is, Curt, while I've had to stand backstage and listen to pretender after pretender go on and on, and I hate to admit this, but at least they've had the balls to say it all in this ring. However the same can't be said for you or your pal Tyler, but are we really that surprised? I'm not, because it's news to me that you're even on Raw and have been Hardcore Champion. I've been a Raw superstar since the end of May and I haven't seen you backstage or even heard your name muttered while passing a conversation, which tells me your career is moving along just like it always has - at a snail's pace. Apart from that period of time where you were an "Edgehead", you've been completely irrelevant and are simply just a waste of a spot on the roster. But suddenly, leading into one of the biggest matches in UWF history, you've decided that now you'll say more than just a few words... and expect everyone to consider you a threat? Yeah, that's unlikely, Curt, so do us a favour and head to the back also.

Christian turns his back on the stage and allows the crowd to voice their mixed opinion. Once they've done so, the titantron shows Christian with his eyes glued to Austin Aries. Christian grins and decides it's time to grill the ever vocal Aries.

Christian13.jpg

Christian: Sometimes I'm told by opponents that I talk just to hear my own voice, but that couldn't be any further from the truth. In fact that doesn't describe me, but it does describe you, Austin, because that seems to be the case with you every single week. It doesn't matter whether you're standing in this ring trash talking an opponent or whether you're standing all by yourself backstage, you just love to run your mouth. You enjoy the sound of your own voice, you enjoy listening to the crap that you spew out, and frankly it sickens me to even acknowledge you. But seeing how you've had a fair bit to say to me, one ridiculous statement after another, I think it's time I lifted the lid on how much of a pretender you really are. Austin, let's begin with the last time you showed your face in this company. You were on Raw, and for a period of time you had some form of success, and at the tail end of your time on Raw our paths crossed. That's something you just happened to fail in mentioning, but I really can't blame you. After all, we faced off in two tag team matches at the beginning of July, and the result ended the same - my team won. You were as over confident then as you are right now, and on July 3rd, just minutes before the first tag match, you claimed it'd be the end of the New World Order at the Great American Bash. Instead of backing up your words, you came out here, ate an RKO from Randy Orton, followed by me leaping off the top rope, crushing you with a Frog Splash, and pinning your shoulders to the mat.

Christian hardly reacts to that thought, immediately pressing on to further his point.

Christian: The following week you ran your mouth before your match again, claiming that the "masquerade ends" at the Great American Bash, only for Cody to shut you up and hand you a second consecutive defeat. But then it just got worse for you, didn't it Austin? On July 17th you wisely chose to keep quiet, but when it came to the match and chaos ensued, you ate another RKO from Randy as the New World Order stood tall yet again after Steve selfishly got your team disqualified by hitting me with a chair. All of this led to you losing to Randy at the pay-per-view, and you left the company with your tail between your legs. But now you're back. You're on NXT and you're as loud as ever, making sure everybody hears your voice and how well you can talk crap. That's fine, Austin, you continue to do that, but just know that in a match like the Royal Rumble you've got to back your words up and prove there's substance behind them rather than some quivering little kid who's nothing but a joke. Somehow I don't think you're up to the task, but can you blame me? Not really, and how can you as you obviously don't know me in the slightest. See Austin, if you even knew me at all you'd know I make no mention of the fact I won the United States Championship in the past because I simply don't care for it. You interfered and it caused me to win, but so what? Do you see me bragging about winning it that way, let alone holding it for nearly three weeks? No, you don't, and it's because it's absolutely irrelevant and proves you're just grasping for straws!

Christian takes a few steps around the ring, shaking his head.

Christian: But speaking of grasping for straws, you ironically claim that I don't get the job done. The fact is Austin, and this once again comes back to you not knowing me in the slightest; how exactly am I to get the job done when I'm not given what I deserve? I've damaged careers and I've ended them, whether a part of the New World Order or individually, and you're living proof of that. I've dominated Raw for months and would be standing here as UWF Champion if it wasn't for the greatest travesty in UWF history, but all that seems to be lost on you. You're delusional and seem to think that YOU'RE the reason why I've dominated Raw, but that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. By all means continue to cling onto that thought, but don't hold it close and claim credit when I go on to win the Royal Rumble match, main event Wrestlemania, and FINALLY become UWF Champion. That won't be down to you, it'll be down to me, and when I grab hold of that championship I'll do a much better job than you with it. After all, you stole it because of the Money in the Bank briefcase, only to lose it less than two weeks later to the man whose career I watched die from twenty feet. If anybody is trash, Austin, it's you, because the fact you can call yourself a UWF World Champion over me is a disgrace, plain and simple. But don't worry, because in two weeks time I'll be well on my way to changing that for good and I hope I'm the reason why your over confident ass is thrown over the top rope!

Christian doesn't acknowledge Aries any further, turning away from him in sheer disgust. Christian's arm has fallen to his side as he walks around the ring, allowing somebody else to step forward and take the floor.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME?
YOU DON’T KNOW ME!

[video=youtube;dKSJN3WWR3E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKSJN3WWR3E[/video]

It's been a long time, been a long time comin
Looks like the death of me now
But you know, there's no turning back now
This is what makes me - this is what I am

The Rated R European Champion Edge walks out and the boos from the crowd almost drown out the music

He simply smiles as the boos rain down on him. He makes it down to the middle of the ramp and does his signature pose.

He makes his way down to the ring and slides in under the bottom rope. He takes center stage with mic in hand.

Rated R European Champion Edge:
So what it appears we have here are a bunch of nobodies in my ring thinking that they are going to be the ones to win the Royal Rumble. I mean really its been so terrible that I’ve elected to not listen to anything that any of you would have to say because I knew it would be the same boring rinse and repeat crap about how you are better than everyone and you are going to win the rumble and how everyone sucks. Its just too unoriginal and boring. Besides you are looking at the Rated R European Champion. The simple fact that I’m having to prove to everyone why I am the best is just absurd. But then again it is something that I pride myself on. Because I did issue that open challenge to all of you and none of you answered and now there is nowhere for any of you to run except over the top rope because I know that each and every single one of you will fear the spear. Isn’t that right… Heart Break Man. I mean if you still think you are a kid then kindly step out of this because this match isn’t for kids. It is for men and you are looking at the best man in the ring right now. The best man in this match. The winner of this travesty of a match. And the one that will main event WrestleMania and walk out with the world heavyweight title on top of my Rated R European title. Because I said I was going to turn UWF rated R and that is my definite intention. And that road to WrestleMania starts at the rumble.

Or maybe Curt Hawkins thinks he is going to do something for once. I mean for goodness sakes man you used to be a follower of mine and what have you done with yourself? What have you made of yourself? You’re nothing. You are an embarrassment. I’m a champion and you’re just some slacker. But the biggest loud mouth of them all is Austin Aries. I mean really I thought The Rock had a big mouth. I thought Dinero had a big mouth but I think I may have finally found someone with a bigger mouth than the two of them combined. I mean talk about a wind bag. He is going to wear himself out and be too tired to compete when it comes time to the Rumble at this rate so by all means Ariel… keep on talking about whatever it was you were talking. I mean all I heard is some guy talking. Nobody could tell me what it was you were talking about and I’m not going to look over some tapes or anything to see what it was because as far as I’m concerned there is nobody in this match that is a threat to me. There is nobody that is the least bit relevant besides me in this match. I am the only true star. I’m the one true main eventer in this match and if you look at the people listed… I mean look at Raw and NXT… they have about 24 guys combined while Smackdown is outnumbered. But do we need ten? Nope. Matter of fact we would only need one guy to compete and although I’m not winning this match for Smackdown… I am winning to show that the brand that I am on is the best brand in the UWF.

As the crowd starts to boo Edge’s comments he continues.

Rated R European Champion Edge:
I mean is it really that much of a shock? Everyone has seen what I am capable of. I’m only speaking truth when I say that none of these little kids in this match can compete with me. I’m only speaking truth when I say that there is nobody from any of the brands that can come close to what I can do in this ring. I am a main eventer and I’m pretty sure looking at the lots of you… none of you are close to even knowing what a main event even looks like. I mean really if it wasn’t for the simple fact that I’m in this match The Rock and Dinero would probably main event the show while all of you nobodies would be stuck opening the show. Seriously has to be the easiest Rumble match that has ever been devised for someone with talent and since I’m the only one with some real talent… this is tailor made for someone like me to win. This is tailor made for a champion like myself to win and win it I shall. How much ease? I don’t know yet. I’m thinking I want to make this match interesting and so what I may do is make it look like I’ll lose a few times just to get your hopes up and get the crowd thinking that one of you can actually score the upset and then I’ll be like… alright time to really do something and I’ll eliminate all of you and waltz into WrestleMania. But at least I’m nice enough to give all of you a chance right? I mean isn’t that what the nice guys do? I’m trying to turn over a new leaf ever since becoming champion to give the people something to cheer for. Something to chant. Something that they can get behind. Give everyone a chance, give them something to dream. They can dream about winning. They can have their little fantasies about winning. And then with one spear… it’ll all be over.

That is all it takes is one second for the spear to connect. I mean you could ask Jeff Jarrett. He had to embrace the spear twice and both times it put him down. I’d say ask Victoria but she loves to be speared. But what I’m saying here though… is none of you are ready. None of you are going to be able to stand to what I’m going to be bringing in this match. When all is said and done there will be no doubt in anybody’s mind. There will be no questions to ask. Well there will be one… what belt will Edge look to take at WrestleMania. What will the pyro display look like for Edge? Will Victoria be lookin sexy at ringside with Edge? So many questions. So how about we go on ahead and have all of you announce that you will be walking out and not bothering with the humiliation of not even having a chance in this match and leave. I’d really really hate to have to waste my time tossing all of you nobodies out. But if I must… I will have no problem at all with that decision. It’ll just make me look that much better seeing how I destroyed UWF all on my own and will then look even more unstoppable. So it’s your choice. But I prefer the first one. That way I can take my time with Victoria instead of having to deal with all you sweaty guys and your delusional thoughts of winning. So hurry up. I don’t want to spend all day here.

Edge lowers his mic awaiting the next person to speak.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Re: UWF Royal Rumble - UWF Championship - John Morrison vs. Cody Rhodes (c)

[video=youtube;Vw88ogjX4Vo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw88ogjX4Vo[/video]

Whoa Oh

*Cody Rhodes music hits and the crowd turn towards the stage, but nothing seems to happen. The music plays on as the crowd wonder to themselves what is going on, the music fades off and the crowd rustles as Morrison doesn't know what to make of what just happened. All of a sudden the titantron lights up with a view of the backstage area.*

CodyvsSantinomp4_000021833.jpg

The crowd seem even more confused than before, as all that is heard is what sounds like a boiler and random scattered talking backstage, but nothing in front of the camera as the quality seems off as well. After a moment or too, Cody Rhodes appears from the right of the screen.

CodyvsSantinomp4_000003266.jpg

The crowd begins to boo immediately.

Cody Rhodes:

I...Apologize for keeping you waiting my delusional little friend, but I started my new years resolution a little earlier than most. That resolution is simple, I will no longer surround myself with people who are a complete and utter waste of my time unless I am "obligated" to. That means I don't have to come out there and share the same air as all those people out there or with you John Boy. Just because I am Your UWF Champion doesn’t mean I owe any of you anything, including my valuable time. In fact, consider yourself lucky I’m even wasting my time appearing in this format. Because the way I see it, before Survivor Series you were irrelevant with hype, now you are just…Nothing. You’re not even ‘fun’ anymore, I mean normally those hallow threats and those pathetic attempts at being relevant would amuse me. But now it’s just become…Sad…Sad like your very existence here in UWF. See UWFs very existence up to this point is thanks to me, Cody Rhodes is and always has been UWF and that’s why I hold this championship like no other before me. See John you claim you waited long enough for this moment, what is long enough for you? A month or two? I waited years to get to this moment; I’ve fought through injuries and biased people in charge who wanted me gone. You won a couple matches and think you belong in my league, you don’t even belong on my brand and at the Royal Rumble I’m not going to make any promises or comparisons.

Rhodes begins to laugh to himself.

No at the Royal Rumble I’m going to just show up, and beat you. Beat you like I did at Survivor Series, Beat you like you hate knowing I can do. Oh you talk a big game, but after being undefeated for so long it eats away at you that the One person you absolutely needed to beat to prove yourself is the man you can’t. Kind of funny when you think about it, you could beat so many people and yet when it mattered you fell flat on your face, it’s the perfect representation of your whole life. And John that’s why I’ve been asking the same question for a while now, Because I was labeled something but I proved them all wrong. And yet you keep talking about how great you are, how you are going to “punish” me, how you’re going to march into hell and behead the best. Better men have failed before, and you shall fail again. Because I’m…Untouchable…I have the ability to beat anyone, and now I have the mentality to use that ability to its fullest. This isn’t a contest of athletics or popularity, this is two men going in and only one walking out with the prize and when it counts most, Cody Rhodes is always that man.

Rhodes tilts his head to the side, getting a smirk on his face

See John boy, after the Royal Rumble is over you’ll still be the same. You’ll talk about how great you are, an claim you COULD have beaten me those past two times, you’ll sing that song to anyone that will hear it. And people will no longer believe that hype, they’ll see it for what it truly is and turn on the man they looked up to mere months before. They’ll see it as the ramblings of a delusional man, and while I go on to beat the next “hero” handpicked by the people in charge to “slay” my reign. You’ll be at home, sitting down looking in a mirror thinking in your head about how great you are and wondering why you couldn’t beat me, it won’t make any sense…that is when I want it to echo through your head my friend…heh heh…Who’s Crazy Now?

CodyvsSantinomp4_000004800.jpg

Rhodes begins to laugh out loud, a laugh that makes the crowd almost uncomfortable.

Last edited:

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats

[video=youtube;t0fXXBeeKBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0fXXBeeKBY[/video]

The Crowd immediately voice their hate towards the stage, after a moment or two Damien Sandow emerges through the curtain. He looks around, a smirk on his face with an eyebrow cocked. He raises one hand up presenting himself to the crowd once more as if the peoples boos were cheers.

ME_008_Photo_36.jpg

Sandow takes in the moment for a bit before he lowers his hand and raises a microphone as he makes his way down the ramp.

Damien Sandow:

Allow me to...

The crowd immediately boo louder, not wanting to hear the same introduction again after going a while without having to hear it. Sandow looks almost angry turning his head towards the crowd

Silence!

The crowd boos once more and Sandow adjust his robe, before he continues.

Allow me to beg your indulgence for one moment, My name is Damien Sandow and I am here to help all of you. For those of you who do not remember me, a situation I expect considering the short attention spans of society today, I am The Intellectual Savior to you, the ignorant masses of the UWF audience. Fear not my ignoramuses, for your martyr has returned, I am sure you poor addled people thought the Mayans correct in their claims of Armageddon when your Savior suddenly disappeared from your weekly serials. No, I was simply on a furlough to heal an injury received competing for all of you. And Injury that could have been avoided if not for the careless actions of the people in charge of Smackdown at that time, for it was those very people who placed me in bout after bout against unfit opponents forcing me to defend my championships at a regular basis. It took it's toll on my body, and therefore I was forced to make a departure so as to not do further harm to myself, I did this not for my own good but for all of you. For if I were to be Seriously injured, who would you have to look up to? these peons? And yet after I make this sacrifice to leave I was informed by my scribe Ignatius that you people chose to jump to conclusions on why I left, You assumed me a coward who ran away at the first sign of harm to myself. A claim that disgusted and appalled me to my very core, My decision to depart was one of intelligence, one most so called athletes do not comprehend which is why their bodies have deteriorated into nothingness. And yet you dare call me craven, The man who has been here since day one for all of you and has vanquished every foe put forth you called this man craven. But yes you did this while hiding behind your computer screens, with the cowl of social media because none of you including the so called Superstars out here now would have the gall to call me Craven to my face.

The crowd boos Sandows words, as he turns his head towards them once more

Silence! Your savior is speaking, that means you should be listening and most of you writing so that you may study my teachings for later.

Sandow takes a breath, calming himself down to keep his composure before moving on.

With that said, my medical practitioner advised me to take a little more time off so as to make sure my body was at one hundred percent for my triumphant return. However, with the Royal Rumble looming I decided offer him a second opinion and have him allow me to return so that I may accomplish what I've been set to do for many months. As on the Smackdown Serial there has not been a greater shining star than myself, I was the greatest television champion in it's history only losing it thanks to the interference of a degenerate who was not reprimanded for his actions against me. I was one half of the Tag Team Champions, a title I held with pride and glory over every other "team" in UWF. I've bested Smackdowns top ranks, I own victories, in tag team form but victories nonetheless, over our Current World Champion and our former World Champion. And that is because they are simply false idols put on a pedestal and preying on your feeble minds so that you may stay your ignorant selves and cheer them on. I am the avenging sword of taste and decency, swinging down upon the chains of ignorance that has held you all for far too long, and I do this by shining a light on these false idols and revealing them for what they truly are. However I have not been given the opportunity to do this on a grand stage so that my message can spread far, which is why I needed to return by the Royal Rumbles date for it shall be the catapult that will propel me atop the pedestal here in UWF. Once I am on said Pedestal you all will be able to look up at me and follow my lead as your minds are washed of the mildew that corrodes it at this very moment, For what better way to show my superiority over the abhorrent roster than by defeating 29 of UWFs quote unquote "Top Stars" in one single contest. This is the stage I have been waiting for, and once I accomplish this feat, sadly by having to soil my extremities of the filth of all of you, I will be rewarded with a Worlds Heavyweight Championship opportunity at the Grandest stage of them all. And once there, My message will have it's greatest platform to date.

Sandow looks up towards the light, smiling as if looking towards the future

Furthermore, once my message is on this platform and my name is etched in aurum, I will be able to impart my wisdom to the entire world. Not only that, but in having that Championship harnessed safely around my waist, there will be no doubt to the verisimilitude of my words and one by one each of you ignorant disgusting people shall be saved. With one great pull, you all will be dragged out of the doldrums of ignorance, and I shall hand you acumen. Curing the disease of ineptitude once and for all, and not simply saving you from it but giving you the knowledge to avoid it. For a normal hero saves you from drowning, but I am a savior, I shall save you from drowning in the sea of inequity and ineptitude, but once I do I shall teach you how to swim so that you will no longer fear that sea. I bring about your salvation, and not just of the homely audience, but of all of you competing in this very bout. For you may go against my teachings at this moment, but once my guiding light shines through you will be enlightened and never want to return to your old doltish ways. With that said, Any of you who do try to snuff out this burning light of enlightenment shall be dealt with accordingly. For there is note one of you who can stop my saving of these people, Whether your a sophomoric imbecile, delusional egotist, or past their usefulness false idols, you all shall learn your place below a savior. For I Damien Sandow, shall be winning this Royal Rumble bout...

The crowd immediately boos, Sandow walks around the ring placing a finger up for them to silence up.

SD_693_Photo_057.jpg

I did not ask for your Irrelevant opinion.

The crowd only boos louder, as Sandow walks up the steel steps to the ring apron

As I was saying, on the 20th day, of the 1st month, of the year 2013 Anno Domini Shall be the beginning of my rise to the top of this company. I shall emerge victorious in this Royal Rumble bout and I shall do so not for my own selfish gain like the rest of you seek. No I shall be winning this bout for the well-being, and the betterment, of each and every one of you. And come the Wrestlemania event, when I become the Worlds Heavyweight Champion, My teachings will rise and help each and every one of you begin to become just a little bit more like myself. And once you learn, you will yearn for much much more, You will seek to show your savior gratitude for this gift and not know how to show it. But all I seek is your enlightenment, So from me, Damien Sandow, to you the world...You're...Welcome.

*Sandow raises his arms up as the crowd receives his final words with a chorus of hatred*

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
UWF Royal Rumble: World Heavyweight Championship - Jeff Hardy [c] vs. Dean Ambrose

Cause Really I’m A Psycho

[video=youtube;B8ehdkBucSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8ehdkBucSc[/video]

Dean Ambrose’s theme comes out blaring through the speakers as the crowd goes nuts. Ambrose waste no time coming out. His walks right down the ramp, past fans looking to slap hands but Ambrose pays no attention. His sights are set firmly ahead as he walks over the announcers and grabs a mic and heads into the ring.

Dean Ambrose
It’s about damn time! The new year brings a new Dean Ambrose. The old Ambrose is dead and gone. YES is already in my rearview mirror. They can go ahead and ride my coattails for all I care. It’s what they’ve been doing ever since Smackdown first began. Smashing the skulls of Bray Wyatt and Daniel Bryan to win the beat the clock challenge was the icing on cake. I finally got what I deserved and those idiots got what was coming to them. But enough about those poor excuses for competition, It’s time I finally got back to where I belong. To sit in the throne that was made for me. Not Jeff Hardy.

The crowd gives off a mixed reaction at the off hand comment.

No need disagree with me. It's true. I mean look what's happened under the reign of Jeff Hardy. Smackdown is playing second fiddle to not only RAW but NXT as well now. What in the hell is going on!? This would have never happened if I was still World Heavyweight Champion. But then again, I wasn't able to stay World Heavyweight Champion for long was I Jeff? Don't think I don't pay attention to every little lie that comes out of your mouth. You keep bringing up the fact that the title doesn't need to change hands so often. That you are the only one who can really defend it. You bring up the likes of Cena, Mysterio and Dibiase but you always seem to fail to mention my name. Good idea. You don't want to make me mad do ya' Jeff? I mean you know what I could do to ya'? Actually you've seen it before because you've lived it before. The last time we fought in the ring it ended in a no contest. Half of the roster got stopped by a snow storm but I walked and still managed to make sure I didn't lose to you. Nothing says determination like that. I mean I gotta hand it to ya' though Jeff because you've done an excellent job so far. You've beaten my tag team partner and two others to hold onto that title. Who did I ever beat? Well everyone but as far as defending that title, I only beat Daniel Bryan and Ted Dibiase for it. But in the end what happened? I lost it.

Dean gets silent as if he's ashamed of himself.

You go around parading the fact that you've defended that title successfully but you haven't had it nearly as hard as I did. I won that championship in the match of the year and was forced to defend it again five days later to a completely new and fresh opponent. I technically "lost" the match but I was never beaten. I once again "lost" the title because four other men got in my way. My own tag team partner F-U'd me off of a holding cell while other people lost what was mine. You were in that match Jeff and you lost as well. I never got my rematch because I didn't want it. When someone get's in the way of Dean Ambrose, they have to pay. And boy did they ever pay. Batista did nothing but lose after I got done with him. I drained all his destructive force from him and made him into a scared little child. It's no wonder he quit. People just aren't the same once they lose to me. You may not know it now but certainly you've felt the presence. You knew all those months ago that deep down you would have to run into me again and it wouldn't end up pretty for you. You knew that you were looking into the eyes of a man who would do anything to ensure he's the victor. John Cena was strong, Edge was cunning, but I'm a damn psychopath. When you get in the ring with me it's just like a horror movie. You could jump off the empire state building and break me in half and I still won't die. I'm indestructible Jeff.

Ambrose backs into a corner and slides down the turnbuckle, grabbing at his head and laughing.

Oh man you don't even know what's going on do you? They‘re feeding you to the wolves Jeff. You‘ve been running Smackdown straight into the ground and the only way they can save it is by giving the people what they want and that‘s me. Sure some of these people will boo me just as some will you because we‘re the two top dogs around here but I don‘t care. I know that you're everyone’s beacon of hope. You've been through the darkest of times only to rise back up to better heights. It’s what makes you you Jeff. You’ve proven that anyone can overcome their personal demons and I get that. It’s very inspiring….But don’t ya' think it’s a little more fun to just let your demons run free?

Ambrose starts to laugh manically as he still sits there, awaiting Jeff’s arrival.

dean-1.png

Last edited:

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Re: UWF Royal Rumble: Rumble Trashtalking

The crowd's boos towards Sandow start to subside as the Superstars inside and outside the ring look around, eye-balling each other waiting for the next to speak. All except The Miz who's looking skyward and seems somewhat perturbed, all of a sudden;

The Miz: WHOA!

The Miz yells out, a shocked expression across his face as the rest of the UWF Superstars turn to face him

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Waitaminute, did Austin Aries really just compare me to a WWE Diva?! That is really quite unnerving and not in the least bit flattering no matter his intentions.

Well I say “just compare me to a Divaâ€￾; I do realise it was some time ago that he said it but I couldn't quite believe it so I've been working it over in my head since then. Christian, Edge, Damien Sandow I'm sorry I have no idea what you guys said, I wasn't paying attention. What I'll do though is later on tonight I'll watch some re-runs of old Raw and Smackdowns and they'll give me a general idea. Let's face it none of you three have said anything original in some time so I'm guessing tonight isn't any different

BaXsj_zps54f048be.jpg

He smiles smugly at them before turning around to look for Aries

So back to you, gawds Austin you're always going out about the past, quit living in the past! No one wants to listen to you go on, and on, and on about past glories; “oh when I was champion, when I was in the battle royal, my drumming on Abbey Road was so wizardâ€￾ blah blah blah blah. Give it a rest man. Time to focus on the present. You right to consider me a danger in this match, you're from NXT so we know each other a little better than most of the guys out here. Most of the guys out here from Raw and Smackdown are going to underestimate me, and that's when I'm at my best, that's why I'll be throwing their asses over the top rope again and again, but you... guys like you, guys like Rhino here, NXT guys, they're not gonna underestimate me, that means I have to give you guys extra-special attention when you get to the ring. You guys will have my undivided attention. You think you're the top dog? Listen to Scrappy-Doo over here “Put 'em up! Put 'em up!â€￾. Scrappy, at the Royal Rumble I'll put 'em up to put your ass down. Then I'll send you back to the bottom of the card on NXT where you and Bateman here can fight over who's the most inconsequential nobody in the entire UWF.... Talking of inconsequential nobodies...

He turns around and leans forward, obviously fixing his eyes on Wade Barrett

Wade, really? Are you ACTUALLY questioning my awesomeness? REALLY? (the crowd join in as he continues) Really? (Really!) REALLY? (Really!) Really?

I mean, Cesaro here's the one who's first language isn't English, but you're from the country that invented the damn language yet you still struggle with definitions?! Little too much bare-knuckling not enough knuckling down and studying was it Wade? Too much gravy in your blood? Roast beef on the brain? I mean you look stupid so I kinda figured that was because you had the brains but it looks like you lost out on both. But let me do something for ya, just cause I'm a nice guy that way (he reaches in to his pocket and takes something out and leans towards Barrett) here keep a hold of this, it'll help ya remember

the_miz_logo_2_by_the_awesomerick-d57ndzu_thumb_zps4cb10a56.jpg

The Miz pushes one of his stickers on to Wade's chest before retreating to the other side of the ring laughing. Wade rips it off and throws it to the matt. The Miz looks out addressing the crowd

I dunno... you try to help someone and that's the thanks you get. Now where was I? Oh yeah! Curt Hawkins! I'm kinda hurt you think I forgot about you. I wouldn't steal popcorn from just anyone! Noooo, you gotta know that you can kick the person's ass before you steal anything from them. I got nothing against you Curt, I'm not underestimating you, people do that to me all the time so I know how dangerous it is. I know who you are and I've estimated you jus' right. Problem is that I know I'm better than you. Sorry about that, but they're the facts. You'll probably say that when it comes to the Royal Rumble I'll regret that, well Curt; I regret nothing... Hey! That kinda reminds me of a song...

Miz starts to sing, crooner style

Non,je ne regrette rien!
Non,je ne regrette rien!

He makes his way over to Antonio Cesaro as he sings

That one's for you Antonio, you're good enough to speak English to us most of the time so thought I'd return the favour. God, look at your there with the title, holding on so tight, you Swiss sure do love holding on to the gold. I'm just surprised you carry it around with you and don't hide it somewhere!

This one draws some laughs from the crowd

Like I say though Tony, gotta appreciate you putting in all the effort to cross the language barrier, so let me return the favour, see you are what I like to call; le petit merde, estupido, Sohn von einem Weibchen, or as we like to say here in the ol' US of A; AN A**HOLE!

He wheels away from Cesaro as the crowd cheers, he makes his way to the corner, climbs and perches himself sitting on the top turnbuckle facing the ring as he addresses the other Superstars

A number of you guys drew attention to me bigging up NXT and said I was wrong to do so. Let's not forget my friends from Raw and Smackdown, in recent weeks NXT has been THE brand in UWF and it's had to cover up the stink emanating from your two brands! Y'know Christian it's fitting that you continue to bring up your match against Stone Cold Steve Austin as neither you nor Raw has been relevant since Austin disappeared from our screens! Meanwhile over on Smackdown Y.E.S's stint in charge was such a failure that they've had to bring back Ric Flair to save the day. I love the Nature Boy but we all know the only reason he's back is because he can get a wild crowd reaction in a mortuary and guys like the European Champion, Edge, have been boring Smackdown audiences for so long people at home weren't sure a crowd was even bothering to turn up to the shows any more! No my friends, my loyal viewers 2013 is NXT's year and that is going to be proven right at the beginning of the year by a NXT Superstar shocking the world and winning the Royal Rumble. And it's not gonna be Rhino, Bateman, Rollins, Ryder, Young, Lesnar or Austin Aries; it's gonna be me. Must-see in NXT, must see in UWF, the next UWF World Champion....

The-Miz-Pictures-164_zpsbb5c4957.jpg

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWESOME!

The Miz looks straight ahead, not making eye-contact with any other Superstar, and awaits a response...​

BDC

Reaction score

[video=youtube;E62RjfmI5to]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E62RjfmI5to[/video]

Without wasting a moment, Jeff Jarrett steps out onto the stage and quickly begins to address all of those present as his music is faded out.

Rumble1.jpg

Jeff Jarrett: Now, did you guys REALLY think you'd get this far without hearin' from Old Double J? And, by the way, Heartbreak Kid? When you finally got on the top of that mountain, were you honestly surprised to find me waiting?

Double J grins and turns, looking Reks and Hawkins up and down.

Jeff Jarrett: Ok, boys, you can sit back down and shut it for a while, the adults are gonna talk now. Heh...The party's over.

The crowd gives a strong pop but the two young superstars just stand and stare. Double J never loses his trademark grin, but keeps on walking and talking down the ramp.

Jeff Jarrett: Now, I'm gonna get to the meat a this and not waste a lot of time, unlike my competition. Nice speech, by the way Wade. Or, should I say speeches.

Jarrett gives a wow look to the crowd, rolls his eyes and gets a little chuckle from the fans as he wipes his brow and steps into the ring.

Jeff Jarrett: Needless to say, old Double J is not in a great mood right now and really hates wastin’ his time on the likes of the company around here. I mean, all but the Heartbreak Kid are babbling such hogwash I swear I just had to do something to break this psycho circus up. Now, seeing as I’m the first here to represent Smackdown, I don’t believe I’ve had the displeasure of meeting any of you guys in the ring barring my TNA confrontations with Christian Cage there. But, that don’t mean a hill a beans difference. Jeff Jarrett isn’t accustomed to sitting in the shadows while some undeserving schmuck runs in and steals a title shot at Wrestlemania. Now, I’ve ascended the ranks in a lot of companies and took a ton of titles. BUT, if there’s one thing that’s worth doing that I haven’t done, it’s the main event at Wrestlemania!

Jeff stops and looks up at the Wrestlemania sign hanging in the arena and the crowd pops strong.

JarrettRey3.png

Jeff Jarrett: I mean, there's nothing more I'd rather do than step into a ring that Vince made and win me a shot at the main event on the grandest stage of them all. To go toe to toe with the supposed best in the business and rise to the top of the mountain as, not only, the winner of the Royal Rumble, but as the number one contender of a major title in the UWF! No, I think that would just about cap my career real nice.

Jarrett looks around at his present company and grins. He walks around a bit and looks several of them up and down.

Jeff Jarrett: I'm sorry guys. I'm just not seein' it. I'm just not seein' how what's standin' around the ring here or parkin' on the top a the ramp or hiddin' behind the Titantron has got a snowball's chance in hell of outlasting the King of the Mountain. Hell, I believe I’m crazier than Ambrose! I party harder than Curt Hawkins! I set the standard for AWESOME before the Miz even thought about Tough Enough! I have more accolades than the self proclaimed 'Greatest Mouth that ever lived'!

Jarrett takes a breath and looks Antonio Ceasero over.

JeffRey6.png

Jeff Jarrett: What the hell are you supposed to be? Very European? Right. All that means is that you run and some good ole American boys gotta come and save your bacon. And the Swiss? I eat their cheese and wear their watches, but I've never met ONE fighter to ever roll outta the alps worth a damn. You can talk about how tough rugby is, boy, but until you come over to the states and survive a pickup game of full on tackle football with a few of my buddies in Tennessee, you ain't got nothing.

Antonio stares a hole thorugh Jarrett as he moves on, looking directly at Christian.

Jeff Jarrett: Christian. You've been over on Raw ranting about how you will never settle for second best when you know that's all you have ever been. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but let's face facts. You'll always stand in the shadow of somebody. If it ain’t Edge, it's gonna be somebody else. Who is it now? Cody Rhodes? Isn't it about time you just found yourself another tag partner to hide behind and get serious with this?

Jarrett turns away as Christian returns his usual sarcastic grin. Suddenly, Jarrett locks eyes with the Miz.

Jeff Jarrett: Speaking of standing in the shadows. How does it feel? At one time ,you and Morrison were partners. At one time, you were the main event at Wrestlemania and he was working with Snoki! But now? Morrison is one win away from being champ and you have to scratch and claw through a mess of other superstars to even get a chance at the big time. Wow...must be humbling? Definately isn't ...uh...Awesome...is it?

Jarrett stops and looks over at Bateman who is still standing outside the ring.

Jeff Jarrett: Ya know, that's where you and the party boys are gonna end up anyway. So, ya might as well get comfortable there on the desk again. I mean, HELL, the two idiots on the ramp brought their own lawn chairs.

The crowd gives a strong pop as Double J grins at Damien Sandow.

Jeff Jarrett: How did I not know I couldn't go a day without hearing from one of the Yes Trips? Damey, old buddy, how's it shakin'? Still playing errand boy for the Title in the Bag and the inglorious Television Champion? I mean, how does it feel to always be a belt behind your partner? But, if you think you and those fabulous pink panties are gonna be standin' in the ring at the end of the night, then, you got some cold hard facts comin' your way.

He starts to go on and spots Edge grinning in the corner.

Jeff Jarrett: Ah....Edge. Nice couple of matches, by the way. Gotta give ya props. But, ya know. With the current situation, I think I've decided you can keep the European Title. Hell, I had it half the damn year. Yeah, you can keep it. I think I'ma gonna trade up come the Rumble...

Jarrett is still staring at Edge as they both share an uneasy grin. But someone else, apparently has something else to say.​

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen

Antonio Cesaro looks absolutely disgusted with Jeff Jarrett. He yells at Jeff Jarrett in his mother tongue of German with great venom.

normal_028_zps64cdf48a-1_zps35489c05.jpg

Antonio Cesaro: Wenn ich hier zu stehen mit einer undankbar, wie Sie viel mehr werde ich kotzen!.

The crowd boo Antonio Cesaro for speaking German and soon begin to chant 'USA!, USA!'.

This language you speak does not even resemble English and you claim it as your first tongue?, pathetic. Jeff Jarrett... you are a disgrace. You challenge my manhood and question the validity of the great nation of Switzerland's position in the world?. Why so?, is it to hide your own inadequacies of never quite getting the job done on Smackdown, an inferior show I might add. I'm going to put it very bluntly, you are a nobody to me. You can talk about beating me with your stupid redneck friends from Tennesee at American Football... which by the way, is just a ruffians version of rugby, a gentleman's sport. You can talk about capping you career off nicely with a Royal Rumble victory, but at the end of the day none of this will happen and you will be left with the bitter taste of defeat once more, that same bitter taste you felt when this man over here, Edge, defeated you to win the championship I made relevant. That I made prestigious. So much so that even you could not ruin it's credibility and standing.

Antonio walks around before returning back to Jarrett.

Also, it speaks volumes that you think your stinking country saved the Swiss at any point. Haven't you heard, Switzerland is a neutral country, because it simply is too great, too powerful, too rich and too beautiful to be caught up in any of America's silly little conflicts. But of course, you wouldn't know that because you are after all... American.

Cesaro turns and faces Damien Sandow.

However, here stands the exception. A man of great intellect. A man of great fortitude and a man of both enlightenment and respect for his fellow enlightened... Damien Sandow. This man is a symbol of what your nation should strives to achieve. He actually speaks English rather eloquently. He uses words that have you all scrambling for a dictionary to find a definition for, and I can bet that when I... spreche deutsch... he is the only one out of all of you that understands any of what I am saying. However Mister Sandow, with all due respect of course, I must stop you from winning this Royal Rumble for I have intentions of my own to win it. It is out of what I hope is mutual respect that I warn you of these intentions, as I wouldn't like to hit you with the Swiss Death and break your jaw en route to winning the Royal Rumble without warning you beforehand, such is my honour, such is my class, such is my civility.

Antonio Cesaro continues to speak, this time taking time to focus on more than one person.

Since I have stood in this ring I have heard stories from all sides. From all sorts of people, including the very worst kind of people... people like The Miz, Curt Hawkins, Austin Aries... people who have done nothing in this company. Other than of course, run their mouths to a staggering degree. Miz, your attempt at speaking the five languages I speak was simply. Dumm, stupide, stupido... STUPID. In fact, you actually chose to use a language I don't even speak with Spanish. I speak English, I speak German, I speak French and I speak Italian, but I will tell you now in English, clear as day that I intend to hurt you at the Royal Rumble. Simply put, I do not like you, much like I do not like Curt Hawkins, much like I do not like Wade Barrett, Austin Aries, Shawn Michaels... the list goes on. The same stands for all them as well and I will take great pleasure in Neutralizing all of you as I win the Royal Rumble... Oh, what have we here?.

Antonio Cesaro notices the European Championship hanging from Edge's shoulder.

Ah, ich mit dem renommierten Europäischen Meisterschaft sehen, habe ich dich vermisst. Es tut mir leid Ich habe Sie in den Händen dieses Mannes. Er ist eine schreckliche Person... Edge, I hope your looking after what you have on your shoulder because that belt... well... I like to think of it as mine. I did hold it three times you know before I became the United States Champion. However knowing you and knowing your best friend Christian as you are both equally snivelling and false-faced. Christian was the first man to beat me since my return and I resent him for this blotch on my record, and you Edge... you simply disgust me with your actions. Actions I thought Canadians would have bettered themselves to remove from their behaviour but it seems my assumptions are true that Canada really is no better than the United States.

Antonio Cesaro walks backwards and stands in the corner of the ring looking at everyone in it, he takes a moment to glance up the ramp and at the titantron and speaks again.

Which means it stands that as the only non-American, non-British, and the only non-Canadian in this match... I am the superior man. The fact that I am YOUR United States Champion also makes me the superior man. The fact that I am 'Very European' makes me the superior man. Simply put, I AM SUPERIOR!. And I will win the Royal Rumble and finally bring some European class to Wrestlemania.

Status
Not open for further replies.