UWF 2013: Royal Rumble Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Re: UWF Royal Rumble - Rumble Trashtalking

The Miz delivers a fake cough to draw attention back to him. He strokes his beard/stubble and once again stands before John Cena

The Miz: *Ahem* Anyhoo... John, John, John. Why do I get the feeling you and I aren’t gonna agree about this? I can yell at you about being the embodiment of the new era, you can yell back at me all night about hustle, loyalty and respect, and in the end all we’ll get is sore throats. When it comes down to it, the only way we can really settle this; is at the Royal Rumble. Miz and Cena, future and present, tomorrow and today, the FUTURE of this company and the status quo. There’s only room for one of us at the main-event at Wrestlemania, and d'you what? I can visualise myself there. In my minds eye I can see myself throwing the last remaining opponent over the top rope at the Rumble... I can visualise myself walking out at the main-event at Wrestlemania and I can see – clear as day- me becoming the World Champion, but John… I just can’t SEE you there… (as The Miz says 'see' he gestures his hand back and forth in front of his face in Cena's trademark style). But hey, it's not all doom and gloom. I'm really looking forward to watching you in the tag team title match at 'mania. Sure to be an old fashioned barn-burner!

Miz smirks smugly at Cena before turning away from him

The Miz: Now, gentlemen, can you excuse me for a moment?

The Miz looks around to make sure no one is about to jump in, he then makes his way out of the ring, down the steps and goes over to the crowd. He begins to pick people out of the crowd at random.

The Miz: Excuse me sir, what’s your name

Guy: Pete!

The Miz: Where you from Pete?

Guy: I’m from Phoenix!

The Miz: And how you feeling tonight Pete?

Guy: I’m feeling great, woo!!

The Miz: Thank you very much (he moves on to someone else) and you sir, what’s your name?

Guy 2: Carl, woo!

The Miz: Good to know ya Carl, whereabouts you from?

Guy 2: I’m here from Tucson

The Miz: Tell me Carl, how you feeling tonight man?

Guy 2: I’m good man, ROYAL RUMMMMBBBBBLLE!

The Miz: Yes it certainly is! And what about you Miss? (He settles on a young lady in the front row)

Girl: Heyyyyy Miz! I’m Carrie

The Miz: Where ya from Carrie?

Girl: I’m here all the way from L-A!

The Miz: LA huh? No kidding. And how are you feeling tonight?

Girl: (Pulling Miz’s arm towards her so she can yell straight into the mic) I’m feeling, AWWWWWESOME!!

The crowd cheer as The Miz taps his cheek inviting the young lady to give him a kiss, which she duly does; he then turns his attention back to the ring making his way back up the steps as he speaks

The Miz: Nice to hear from some of the lovely people of Arizona and beyond, and did you notice how upbeat they all were? All happy to be here, unlike… Eddie Guerrero

Eddie, I’m in no way suggesting that you’re not telling the truth about your mental state, in fact it’s clear for all to see that you are completely unhinged, but my problem? You act like it means you should get special treatment. You say you’ve got pain and struggle, grievances, a mental affliction? Well whoop-ee-doo “ese’â€, welcome to the REAL WORLD! You remember Pete, Carl and Carrie down there? Normal people, nice people, but you can bet your ass they’ve had their fair share of pain and struggle. Everybody has, that’s the world we live in today. It’s hard, it’s tough and often it sucks but do you know what? Pete, Carl and Carrie are getting on with it! They’re still having a great time, hell; they’re having an AWWWWWESOME time! You go on about your “mental affliction†like you're the only one despite the fact it's clear Rhino has low-level Tourette's syndrome resulting in him shouting “GORE†constantly for no reason. But you… You think that the world should wobble on its axis just cause you’ve had a bad week? How about you stop being such a whiney, self-important, little drama queen? Then, MAYBE then, I’ll consider you a threat. The fact of the matter is Eddie, you're so rusty and out of your game there's a good chance you'll probably be thrown out of the Rumble match before I've even had a chance to get my hands on you. If that turns out to be the case you can consider it a lucky escape...

Speaking of lucky escapes, I think we all thought we'd gotten one when Edge FINALLY made his way out of the ring and to the back. He was really killing the mood around here. But like the proverbial bad penny that he is he appears on the titantron just when we thought it was safe and stinks the place out again. Edge and Christian huh? Remember when we used to like these guys? Or at least tolerate them. Now they're having a private competition to see who can take that title as UWF's greatest deluded soul. Although he was right about one thing, I can see him having an impact on this Royal Rumble, I can see him making his mark, in fact I can see him doing something like this

He turns everyone's attention back to the titantron

[video=youtube;gU5Lf21sf_g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gU5Lf21sf_g[/video]

That's right ladies and gentlemen, I predict Edge's great legacy in the 2013 UWF Royal Rumble will be the quickest elimination, in HISTORY!

MizRedSuit32_zps8f29ed0c.jpg

For the moment Edge has left the ring and I'm sure we're all pretty happy about that, but I must say I wish Double J, Jeff Jarrett had hung around in the ring just a little longer. Jeff there's a lot of guys in this company that I flat-out hate, but I gotta say that you're not one of them. I watched a lot of your matches when I was growing up and I had a lot of respect for you. Problem is now I view you... kinda like an old drunk uncle at a wedding. Y'know rambling on with all his stories of past conquests, trying to pick a fight, forgetting about it, stealing a guitar and trying to sing, trying to pick another fight, then just slipping away into a dark corner to pass out. What I'd suggest is that you find a dark corner somewhere in the arena that you like, cause after you pick a fight with me, I'll have no choice but to throw your blonde ass right out of the match, and after that you're gonna need a quite place to run and hide.

Miz walks over to the side of the ring and leans of the ropes, addressing Rhino

Rhino you said that while we've all been out here running our mouths you've been resting and preparing for the match? Well Rhino I'll let you into a little secret about why you're such a perennial failure; what we're doing out here right now is MENTAL preparation, getting inside each others heads. Trying to beat your opponents before you even step into the ring. That is the way champions approach matches, not just by locking yourself up in a gym for two weeks. That's why you'll remain the stupid, muscle-bound, freak that you are, cause you're not smart enough to raise your game...

He turns back to face the ring and walks casually into the middle of it

The clock is ticking gentlemen, the hour of reckoning approaches. Rhino was at least right about one thing; the time for talking is almost over and as I look around this ring it becomes increasingly obvious to me that I have NOTHING to fear going into the Rumble match. Some of you have conceded already, I can see it in your eyes. Fear has taken over, fear of this match and what it means. Your fear of failure has eclipsed your hunger for success. And I can see it, and during the match, I'll exploit it. If you've anything left to say to me gentlemen say it now; this is your one last chance to show me that you've not already surrendered!

MizRedSuit41_zpsd6a16507.jpg

The drops his arms down to his side and looks around awaiting a response...

Lewb

Reaction score
Re: UWF Royal Rumble: World Heavyweight Championship - Jeff Hardy [c] vs. Dean Ambros

[video=youtube_share;NPqrGGAwjHE]http://youtu.be/NPqrGGAwjHE[/video]

Dean Ambrose and the rest of the United Wrestling Federation hear what they wanted to here, the indication that Hardy has arrived. And they weren't left to wait long as the World Heavyweight Champion emerges from the curtains and stands atop the ramp, championship in tow. The pyros and the bravado is all shown as Hardy looks pumped up.

11054674.jpg

He wastes no time in sprinting to the ring and sliding inside, before picking his belt back up, running up the turnbuckle and showing the crowd the guns and the gold. From here his music stops and Jeff walks past Dean Ambrose and turns his back on him to get a microphone in the confidence that an attack wasn't coming. He then turns to face his challenger and talks to him.

jeff-hardy-on-mic-2.jpg

Jeff Hardy: You hear that? You hear that ovation? Afterthought, I don't think so. No, this World Champion is very much in the minds of the paying public right here in Phoenix, and the paying public unable to be here, tapping their credit card numbers into their phones to see not just me, but both of us, live on Pay Per View come this Sunday night. Why wouldn't they, this is possibly one of the biggest championship match-ups in UWF history. Hardy's never beaten Ambrose. Ambrose has never beaten Hardy. Two men that have had torrid paths to, and away from the championship respectively. Both questionably deserve their shining moment, but only one will have it come Monday morning, it's the match that slotted into place and instantly the whole of the wrestling world is honing into Arizona to see it unfold. I'll be honest, I did not expect you to beat John Cena's time. I was preparing myself for another encounter against the man I have's number, your tag team partner. I was genuinely shocked that you beat Wyatt in less time it took Cena to beat Del Rio. Shocked but happy. Happy that as a fighting champion, I'm getting variety. Happy... That I can put away the man with possibly a bigger ego than the whole of Y.E.S put together, and prove once and for all that I am the true champion.

The crowd don't exactly know how to take that comment, some cheer, some hold back on any response.

I've given you your dues already, I have given you your worth. I went live on air and said I felt you were the top man to challenge me. As soon as you were known to the world as Number One Contender, I came out and gave you the respect you deserve; and what do I get? This bravado off you. The run-down about me not being here like as if being at the arena early gets you brownie points. I love it when someone says I'm too scared to face someone like a man, I'm here now aren't I? I could have had elbows in my back quicker than you can say the words Dean Ambrose when I picked up my microphone, you will not see an ounce of anxiety, I won't lose sleep over having to face you. The ladder matches I have been in, cage matches, last man standings, nothing that you could ever put in front of me will ever cause me to feel fear. You claim you study me, have you forgotten my career long code. 'Fear is a four letter word' do you not remember that?

Jeff looks into the eyes of Ambrose and his voice drops.

Let me ask you something Ambrose. What makes you so confident that my demons have even been surpassed? Huh? I was the shining star in the Money in the Bank ladder match whether you wanted to win that match or not; Pretty bad attitude to go into any match might I add. Edge couldn't beat me with an extra pair of hands at his disposal in a ladder match. I haven't got passed these obstacles on a whim and a prayer Ambrose. My demons; They're being used how they need to be used each time. You think your in my head? Explain my absolute demolition of Eddie Guerrero. Explain how I had a legend of the business, a man on such a roll here on Smackdown, down for the count in such a quick time. Not that it ended there and then though did it? Just like you, I can toy with my prey. But when I toy, I'm not having a move applied on me. I'm in full control. You can call it luring your opponent into a state of false security if you want to add a spin on it but you nearly lost to Daniel Bryan that night at Starrcade and you know, we all know it. Three twists of fate later and my toying was done. That's only because Eddie Guerrero is an innocent party, and my message was clearly sent. If we're nit-picking things we've each said, your demolition of Batista... didn't that start with him powerbombing you off of the cage and winning out of a pure technicality and a fluke? This man you made a shell of a man, is something I feel you can't take full credit for, but you still do anyway. You talk about you stopped Daniel Bryan. You don't mention you failed to stop him and his group earlier at Survivor Series and thus helped them become the most dominant group this company has ever seen? You've accomplished plenty, but what people have accomplished against you never seems to be mentioned. I'm here to put that right. On the positive you're a two time world champion; Problem is you've lost it twice. I'd much rather only have the one reign and still be reigning, than have two tenures at the top that combined don't add up to my time at the top. It's the championship cliche that boys need to learn, but men already know. It's all well and good getting to the top. Staying there; That's a completely different story.

When we walked into the money in the bank ladder match at Summerslam Dean, there was only one mans name on everybody's lips. Only one person in the whole of the match had the universe captivated in what his actions were going to be, what his grounds were that he was fighting off. Who is Jeff Hardy? Who is he? Is he good, is he bad, is he either. What was his motives and what did he want to achieve. Once I aligned with Edge for the brief time that lasted, the question went away, unanswered. Me and Edge fighting against the evil of Your Enlightened Saviors seem to quench everybody's thirst for the answer of the burning question that had people talking for weeks. No longer were people asking who Jeff Hardy was and when I became champion that again gave me a new identity as the top man on this brand. But only its not that simple. Things don't just disappear in the black of the night. The ugly heads do emerge, so much so that they don't go anywhere. Those demons, if you will. Suppressed for so long that they mutate. They feed off your constant learning and they evolve and they culminate to a point where even when your fighting back your powerless. It never went away. The question never disappeared.

Who is Jeff Hardy? Hell Ambrose, don't even answer that. I don't even know.

The sombre tone Jeff Hardy has use has struck a chill through the arena, and what was a heated discussion has, in it's quieter shift, escalated to something over that. Jeff continues to stare at Ambrose.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Re: UWF Royal Rumble: UWF Championship - Cody Rhodes [c] vs. John Morrison

CodyvsSantinomp4_000004033.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

See that's precisely the problem here John Boy, I don't live in my imagination anymore. Growing up my father instilled this fantasy world where people were good and fair, a world he tore his body apart to attempt and entertain. A world where if you were the best, you'd be recognized as such, but my father was wrong. He lived in a fantasy world and he taught me to live in it as well, but when I was cheated out of every opportunity I earned I stepped out of that imaginary playground and saw those same people my father spent his career entertaining...for what they truly were...Hideous, ungrateful, leeches. And it isn't just them, its...well...it's

*Rhodes turns his head*

CodyvsSantinomp4_000006533.jpg

all the people back here too, they are the monsters who think they can have everything their way those people surrounding you they think they can have things their way. Well I'm here to take away their fantasy land, to bring each and every man woman and child into the cold dark real world. A world where the flashing sparks behind you fade away John, a world I've learned to thrive in because I stopped caring about everyone else, No more dashing tips, no more pandering...I do things for Cody Rhodes and without the wasted energy of looking out for my looks and for these people...I'm unstoppable. It was only when I lost everything, that I could achieve...anything. You John, you live in a world where it all revolves around you, where everyone else is beneath you because you're too busy looking up at the bright lights...Well I'm going to bring you into my world John, see I could just beat you but no...no no no that wouldn't be enough I've already beaten you...now I'm going to hurt you...

*Rhodes looks down for a moment, he brings up the championship title to the camera, showing it to the world as he puts his face right next to it.*

Do you know why you stand no chance in my world John? It's not because your middle school jokes carry no weight in my world, it's not because I've thrived in my world...no actually it's a lot simpler than that so simple in fact that you yourself brought it up. I care enough about being what I know I am, and that's simply the best, that when I was denied that by factors beyond my control I couldn't comprehend why...so much so that it changed things in my head and I started to find comfort in causing other people pain...This title is everything to me because it is the one thing people can't deny. Therefore, I will do anything to keep it, put my body and other peoples bodies at risk, hurt people backstage or in the ring, send people to the hospital, cover what I held dear, my looks, for over a year...just to help attain this. If I pin you, one two three in that ring you yourself said it wouldn't be the end of your world, see what does that say about you? what does that say about this match? Who is more likely to attain their goal, the one who puts it all on the line to get it or the one who wouldn't give a damn about it the next day. This is just a match for you, just like this was just a match to Stone Cold and Chris Jericho, and this was just a match for MVP, it's a lot more to me John and guess who of those four is still kicking around here. Welcome to the real world John, no bright lights no colorful fireworks, Just the UWF Championship. I went through hell to get it, and now I'm going to put you through hell just for wanting it.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats

SD_695_Photo_019.jpg

Damien Sandow:

Ahem, if you lot are quite done, I believe these people have suffered enough.

*The crowd boos loudly towards Sandow, who looks around for a moment*

Please remain silent when I am speaking, thank you.

*The crowd only gets louder, making Sandow pause before continuing*

It is in this situation, where my hopes dwindle. Not for my chances in this bout, but for the chances of society itself. Because in witnessing all of you ramble on in such a deplorable fashion, it seems that all of your brain cells have drowned in the same sea of ineptitude and inequity I've been attempting to save you from. You all attempt so vigorously to retort that I believe not even these simple minded people were fooled by your attempts to cloud the truth, So clear is all of your desperation that you attempt to insult my attire. You have nothing else to say towards this event that some of you attempt to question the authenticity of my vocabulary, I understand my vernacular can confused and addle the simple minded, but to cloud your ignorance by attempting to turn my way of speaking against me is simply questionable at best. I mean, look at yourselves.

*Sandow pauses as if wanting everyone to think about it.*

You've all gone so far as to bring up people who are not even employed in our company anymore, referencing atrocious television programs, attempting to argue which serial is better than the other, and even speaking directly to some of the ignoramuses that make up this audience here today. Do you all truly not comprehend the massive amount of help you all need, and furthermore not comprehend that I am your only salvation. Because there is no greater proof to this point than simply witnessing the last few minutes that felt like an eternity to an intellectual such as myself. All of you are nothing more than a confederacy of delinquents, and quite frankly I expected more from people who are given the moniker of Superstar.

*Sandow turns to Christian*

You seem so enthralled on which brand is best, so let us review the facts. Your brand is the home of the most atrocious championship this business has ever created, the hardcore championship which is a division of superstars who instead of competing, bash each other over the skull with weapons and for some reason get rewarded for this neanderthal antics. While my brands champion is deplorable he is one that shall be dealt with come wrestlemania, while your brands Champion is a crazed man who believes himself to be some sort of fictional embodiment of phantasmagoria. Your brand was so bad, it drove a mild mannered Theodore Long into a rant of a resignation. See I do not hold my serial to greater likes than yours, because I do not represent it I simply perform in it. All three serials are in a state of depression, but I shall save my own from itself and give it deliverance from ignorance itself. As far as my injuries are concerned, it seems you should be the last one to talk seeing as you ran off leaving your own team. The difference is, I wasn't injured by losing all my bouts like your pride was back in the summer. I was injured because i was forced to defend two championships on a weekly basis, defending my championship on a Pay Per View Event, then a Raw night of champions, right into that same weeks Friday Night Smackdown. And it was only because of our general manager at the time, allowing miscreants to attack my person with weapons and outside interference without any sort of repercussion. Christian, your claim to fame is failing to attain the UWF Championship, your greatest accomplishment was making someone lose after you couldn't beat them on your own, you are nothing more than a failure, one whose hallow threats do not effect nor interest me in the slightest.

*Sandow turns to the crowd ignoring everyone around him as he looks up towards the lights*

I am a Martyr, for anyone who appreciates a sophisticated mind. That is why I suffer through the filth of all these people, just so I may further teach all of you. I could go the route chosen by most, and that is simply turn towards the next superstar and speak to them. Once finished I turn towards the next and so on and so forth. However, I shall not be doing this because there is simply nothing to rebuttal. Everything spouted out has been irrelevant, because it comes from the irrelevant. It comes from the men who they themselves know are not emerging victorious in this bout, which is precisely why some of learned to stay silent from now on. You all are out here, attempting to not only convince these sheep to follow you to the slaughter of their own intelligence, but to convince yourself that you are going to win this bout. Why? because you like these people, suffer from the disease of incompetence, which has plagued you for so very long. You see greater men, and because you share the same air as them you think yourself to be of their rank. But you are not, but that is what I am attempting to fix. For I am handing you all your salvation, once you follow my teachings you will be enlightened... and once enlightened you can be like me and lead through life in a grand way. Instead of the ignorance is bliss mentality you all suffer from at this moment.

*Sandow raises one finger up so people are paying attention.*

Therefore, I have a suggestion for all of you. One for your betterment, and it is one all of you can accomplish for even in it's darkest hour I have faith in humanities intellect. I suggest you all leave the ring at this moment, return to the backstage area, and to those choose to speak from the tron to simply leave the camera. For I want you all to sit down, refrain from grabbing your phones and turning on the television, do not think in 140 characters, just sit down and review your current position. Because I want it to sink in how low your collective aspirations have gone down, and in that moment I want you all to fully comprehend my goal in life. For maybe then you will realize how foolish it is to deny these people and yourselves intellect and enlightenment. You are shutting down the schools, you are taking books away from the hands of children for your own selfish needs. I bring about salvation, and it is only because you want the spotlight on you that you all do not want to listen to me. But it is here when you must realize that simply because I eradicate you from the ring on Sunday, it does not mean I do this out of spite. No I do this for your own good, for you must see the grander picture...the greater good. Affliction comes to you, not to make you sad but sober; not to make you sorry but wise.

*Damien motions towards the stage with his hand as if inviting everyone to leave*

The sooner you learn that, the sooner you let me enlighten you. You are all excused from my pedestal, good day to you all and You're welcome.

*Sandow says as if dismissing a class, closing his eyes with a smile fully expecting everyone to do as he says*

Reaction score
Re: UWF Royal Rumble: NXT Championship - Bully Ray [c] vs. CM Punk

CM Punk has a puzzled look on his face and just shakes his head before he finally speaks

CMPunkSD3.jpg

CM Punk: Do you even listen to the stuff that comes out of your mouth? When I was the Undisputed Champion, UWF was just getting to that next level. For months I feuded with the current UWF Champion over on Raw, Cody Rhodes. And I know what you're going to say next and that's bash Cody Rhodes, but the thing is he got to accomplish something much faster than you ever could and that was getting to the top of the mountain in this business. You for over fifteen years have drooled over maybe just maybe you could be better than a tag team circus show. It took you over fifteen years to finally get to that title that you have on your shoulder. It's much tougher defending that title rather than winning it because I have been a World Champion on multiple occassions and that is something you will never do in your career. Once I take that NXT World Title from you your best bet will be to change shows because there will be no chance of you ever getting it back from me. Talk can be cheap, but not when you're CM Punk. Not when you're the best in the world it's not. Right now I don't have the title, but in five days at the Royal Rumble it will be mine. By the way go ahead and poke fun at Amy Dumas whose my current girlfriend. At least she is a multiple time Women's Champion and it didn't take her fifteen plus years to get to that goal!

More cheers for CM Punk than usual occur. A "Lita" chant also begins

CM Punk: Now there are some points that you made that I agree with, like all my accomplishments. Yes, you can throw those out the door, but do not for one second think that those accomplishments are an after thought. Those accomplishments were done because I worked my ass off to earn those title reigns. I sacrificed so much in this ring to be where I am at today. But right now in this present time they do not matter because what matters is what's on your shoulder and right now you're the champion. In five days that's what is going to matter. Not the past of how we both got to where we are today. What matters is on that night in front of thousands of fans and millions watching at home when they see two men with completely different wrestling backgrounds facing off for that NXT World Title. That's what's going to matter! Now that's what I was agreeing with you about, but there are some that I also disagree with and the biggest one of them all is when you said that I have the most to lose should I not beat you at the Royal Rumble. You claim my best bet is to try and get lucky and enter the Royal Rumble to headline WrestleMania. Only thing is, I am going to headline WrestleMania as the NXT World Champion!

Bully Ray doesn't like the tone CM Punk is giving him and starts uttering some phrases to him

CMPunkRAW4-7.jpg

CM Punk: You see Ray, should I for some reason not beat you at the Royal Rumble it will be a blow, but it will not be a major one because I can just come back and get a second chance at the NXT World Title should I please to do so. However, the biggest blow will be on you when you lose the NXT World Title. In this match I have everything to gain and nothing to lose. I will be one step closer to WrestleMania when I win, but for you, you would be on the outside looking in. You won't have the NXT World Title anymore, you won't go on to WrestleMania as the champion, you will be at the bottom of the pile waiting for your next opportunity at once again become the NXT World Champion. I'll give you that you been on quite a roll since you came back to NXT and that was before I did. It's the little things I notice about people when they show up, when they leave, or how well they are doing because down the line you probably will end up facing that guy in some sort of a match. Your roll has been pretty impressive. You have beaten some stiff competition and went on your way to become the champion, but all that changes though this Sunday. In the streak you been on you haven't faced your toughest competition. At the Royal Rumble you're going to face reality when you go one on one with me. I am going to be your toughest opponent. I will not back down and I will not surrender. You have what I want and I am going to get what I want and that happens this Sunday at the Royal Rumble.

CM Punk and Bully Ray get closer to each other and have staredown with each other. CM Punk isn't done talking yet and puts the microphone back up to his mouth

CM Punk: This will be a defining moment for you Bully Ray. Can you slay the man that knows he's the best in the world or will you fall and lose what you waited your entire career to gain. Can you put past the career you have had from you ECW days and your tag team days and finally show that you can be a wrestler. Can you finally be called an in-ring competitor rather than a joke. It's all fun winning the World Title a first time, but it's proving you can do it multiple times that is what seperates you from being a fluke to having the ability to get the job done! When you become the World Champion you try to better yourself so you stay on top of your game, you better be on your best game this Sunday because if you aren't it is going to be the easiest victory of my career. And I know talk can be cheap, but I mean everything I say. I'm entitled to my own opinion, you are entitled to your own, and so are these fans. But what you are not entitled to is your own facts. It's nobody's opinion that I am the best in the world, it's a fact. I set out a goal each night and I get the job done. The most important title in the world belongs to you, fact. Fact, this Sunday you and I face off for that title and you may think you will still be champion on NXT next Wednesday and that's your opinion and you are entitled to it. At the Royal Rumble, no matter your opinion or these fans opinion you will not leave the Royal Rumble still the NXT World Champion and that's not an opinion that is a fact! This Sunday you will find out what it's like to face off against the BEST IN THE WORLD and it is a FACT, that I will walk out as the NEW NXT World Champion!

CM Punk lowers his microphone as the intentisty level builds inside the ring. The crowd is buzzing as they know these two men are ready to explode on each other at any given point

Last edited:

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF Royal Rumble: World Heavyweight Championship - Jeff Hardy [c] vs. Dean Ambros

Dean Ambrose stares intently at Jeff Hardy before a smirk comes across his face.

Untitled.jpg

Well it's about time you got a little moxie in ya'. You're gonna need it Jeff.

There was a reason everyone was talking about you after the Money in the Bank match. You were actually starting to become impressive once again. Ladder matches are your specialty. You have to throw yourself off of things for anyone to even begin to start talking about you. After awhile though, you just fizzle out. That's where I come in. I mean it says a lot that you're the World Heavyweight Champion and yet I'm the Smackdown superstar of the month. The people want change Jeff. Sorry but when the people call on me to change the face of Smackdown, who am I to say no. You've never defeated someone quite like me before. Cena was resilient, Edge was a mastermind but I am a psycho. The person you fought to a no contest all those months ago has changed. He has evolved into something far more deadly.

Ambrose backs away from Hardy and walks over to the turnbuckle. He rests his right arm across the top with the mic still in his hand and lowers his head.

You think decimating Eddie Guerrero is on par with what I've done? What the hell has he done since he's been here? You've looked dominant against people who aren't of any note whatsoever. I make real competition crumble. Batista power bombing me through the ring was the reason I decided to destroy him and it ended when I won. What did he do since then? Beat the Brooklyn Brawler? Who cares! And while you were busy beating two other men at Survivor Series, I was eliminating three others and fighting two more people while my partners did nothing! Don't you dare try and compare me to you. I destroy the fiercest of the competition. The fact of the matter is, when it comes down to getting things done by myself, I never fail. One on one, I don't fail. I win. That's what I do Jeff. You can take the cowards way out and try to disqualify yourself or find some sort of outside interference in order to let your reign continue because if you face me like a man, you will lose. It's inevitable Jeff. I can't even remember the last time I've lost one on one. I think it was back when I first lost the World Heavyweight Championship by a roll up. Is that what you're going to try Jeff? A roll up? If you were smart that would be your best bet but does that really prove anything? All it does is delay the inevitable. I will beat you for the World Heavyweight Championship. If you want to make sure there is a definite winner at the end of this match, I will be walking out the Royal Rumble as the World Heavyweight Champion.

Half of the crowd cheers for Ambrose as it seems like everyone is split 50/50.

This isn't a ladder match Jeff. This isn't a Cage Match or a Last Man Standing Match or even an I Quit Match. This is a good old fashioned one on one match. Now me, I'm known for my hardcore style but what people always seem to forget is that I can rip a man in half with my bare hands. Weapons are fun toys for me but every once in awhile you need to get back to your primal instincts. You are not a man until you've proved yourself with your own two fists. I'm going to throw you around this ring like a rag doll. I'm going to test your physical limits. You've jumped off of roofs to put someone away but that won't amount to what I'm going to do to you Jeff. I'm going to win this Sunday and I'm going to make sure you won't get up for an hour long count.

Ambrose walks up closer to Jeff again and raises his arms up.

Get a good look at this Jeff. This is what it takes to be a real champion. To many people here are worried about their looks. They work out their abs and legs and arms and think it makes them better, stronger even. Or sometimes they put on silly little face paint to hide their true emotions. None of this matters. All it takes is guts. You have that. It's why your the World Heavyweight Champion! But when faced with a man of my stature, do you still have guts? As much as I'd expect under handed tactics from the people who get in the ring with me, I don't expect that from you. As I said before it's the only chance you have of winning but something tells me your heart will get in the way of your head. I like that. I've always liked that about you Jeff. In a way, I've done the same thing my whole career except my head never gets in the way because well, I might get a bit crazy sometimes. The fact that your out here right now says a lot about you. Ya' got guts Jeff. Or at least I think you do. If you do, they'll be laying out all across the ring.

Dean laughs before walking backwards and leaning against the ropes.

So I guess once again the ultimate question on everyone's mind will be...Who is Jeff Hardy? Is he the man everyone thinks he is. Will he gather the spirits of the creatures of the night against the man who is only known as Dean Ambrose? Or will he crumble and look for an easy way out. The real question people should be asking themselves is...Who is Dean Ambrose? Of course the people know the legend, they have seen the tales but no one truly knows Dean Ambrose until they are torn inside out by him. Then and only then will they know what true terror is.

The crowd is silent, listening carefully to the hushed toned.

They call me Dean Ambrose. But at the Royal Rumble when you look into my eyes, you shall know my true name. And then you will fall.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Out of the blue voices can be heard. One is immediately recognizable. The other… not so much yet.

The Rated R European Champion:
Really?

???:
Really.

Really?

???:
Really.

Really?

???:
Really.

Well ain’t that somethin you know. The big bad reality star from MTV The Real World is making a prediction that someone such as myself will making a quick exit? That someone from that piece of crap generation actually believes that he stands a chance in my ring? I mean come on Mike… or Mark… Marky Mark, Mizani, Vanilla Ice… well whatever your name is… I want you to understand that you aren’t in my league. Understand that your chances of winning are as small as Santino’s chances were in WWE. But no I got a better analogy… the theme from the 1999 royal rumble. You have No chance… no chance in hell. You are just living the dream now of being in a match with a bunch of stars and the ultimate star such as myself. You are nothing but a misfit. Just a guy that got lucky cause of his partner. Otherwise you’d still be jobbing with some guy named Juventud or something. You are in way over your head and you are too dumb to realize that you are gonna be outmatched in each and every single way. I mean did you watch Smackdown? I outlasted all of the Smackdown guys to win that over the top battle royal. I easily outsmarted the other Jeff and…

???:
Allow me to beg your indulgence.

At that the tron turns on and we see Edge.

Nah not yet. Well I’ll do it. Sandy… yeah you remember me don’t you Sandy. Not only was I the guy that caused you to lose your first match… to a girl of all people… but eh… the fact of the matter is that I’m not going anywhere. In fact I look at you and what belt do you hold now? Nothing. And me? The Rated R European Champion. Oh yeah what does that say? It says that I’m better than you. It says that I’m topping you. It says that no matter what I have the hardware that proves that I am better than you and not only that but on Smackdown I also was the one that tossed you over the rope. And I will be sure to do it again come time for the Rumble. Well that is if you are still in the ring when I enter since I am entering at the very and always coveted last spot. The best spot. The only slot that matters in the Rumble. I’m going to prove to each and every single one of you… I’m going to prove to the world… that there is only one person that deserves to be in the main event of WrestleMania… and not only that but to ensure that it happens I had to make a couple of changes. For one… I had to ditch Victoria. As good as she was… she didn’t become champion so I had to look high and low… far and wide… but then I was like… why am I looking everywhere… because there is a woman out there… a manager of champions. Not only that but she is a proven champion herself. And with me and her working together… there is no way in the world I could lose. But that’s not all… but for now… this is all you need to know is that with the addition of her… none of you stand a chance. Isn’t that right babe.

Trish:
Oh yes it is definitely going to change. Everything is going to change because the two of us are going to make sure that everyone takes notice. Because now that we are doing this thing together there is no telling what we can achieve. Everyone saw what myself and The Rock did when we ruled UCW with an iron fist. And now UWF is going to get the same treatment. Victoria… sorry but you are just too old to keep up with this generation and just a tad bit unstable. But me? I’m still young, I still have my looks, and I have my wits about me. And partnered up with Edge the two of us are going to rule and take this place over. Edge has always talked about defeating the entirety of UWF after issuing that huge open challenge and this is the match where it is going to happen. All of you thought it would be over and all of you would be safe once the other Jeff answered the challenge. But oh no that was just the beginning. That was just a teaser as you saw Edge easily dispose of that little challenge. Now the rest of UWF gets to experience the awesomeness of Edge and Trish.

UWF… you have been warned. There is a new army arriving and together… we will take over.

Very well put and extremely well said. The time is coming. Everyone has been put on notice and everyone will finally know… you just do not fuck with Edge… well unless you are Trish… then you can anytime. Heh heh.

The two of them start to laugh as the tron fades to black.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Oh darn, I guess I missed Edge. I really should have been paying more attention. I was however being manhandled by these crazy fans behind me. But that’s beside the point. Eddie, what is intelligence? It certainly can’t be measured by words alone. Or have you not heard of the expression of actions speaking louder than words. I’ve done what I’ve intended here. I’ve made my voice heard by all. Should I also remind you that Sting used his cowardly mind games? Turning lights off and all that crap, that gets to ya after a while. But back to my first question, what is intelligence? It certainly isn’t Damien Sandow, sorry pal, but just because you’re book smart doesn’t mean you’re a genius. Now, there is no doubt in my mind that you are in fact a smart guy, but you use way too many big words that I just get bored and want to flip the channel. Hell, you’re the main reason I switch the channel every time Smackdown comes on the air. Its guys like you that give this business a bad rep, not guys like me. We actually do what we’re paid to do and that’s entertain. I come out every week and I do whatever I can to make sure these people go home happy, and cracking a few skulls in the process is pretty damn nice too. Sure, I may lose a lot more than I’d like, but it’s all a part of that slow process of climbing the ladder. I’d also like to point out that Aries hasn’t defeated me in a singles match as we haven’t had one. If we did, your tune would change for sure. Speaking on tunes, let’s talk about that tune Eddie was so glad to bring up.

In case you all missed it, I pretty much poured my heart out, simply because I couldn’t let it sit inside me for much longer. But since I have, I have been ridiculed. So much in fact, that it’s gotten to the point that I’m pretty damn angry again. This time however, it’s a whole different ball game. I don’t care if I lose anymore matches or not. The only thing I plan on doing is hurting people. I’m beyond taking it easy on people. I’m way passed the point of no return. There is a line that should never be crossed, and I have! I’ve stepped over that line, and now it’s going to be my reward. I know a lot of the fans don’t understand what I’m trying to say here, so allow me to explain. For any man in this business, there is a line in the sand. On one side there is the guy who cares very much about his career and will do anything to make sure it’s good. You know, kissing ass and all that crap. Then you have the other side where to just don’t give a crap anymore. Guess what side I’m on right now. Go on, guess! I’ll give you a hint, the other side. I’m coming into this Royal Rumble much the same way I first came into UWF, ready to kick ass and not caring who gets in my way. It worked pretty well for me in the beginning; I was given a few title shots. After failing to capture that title on two separate occasions, I pretty much gave up and did what I was told. It all changed however once I saw CM Punk and Austin Aries’ hand being raised in victory during that tag match. You’ll remember before that I let it all out. It was then that I saw that the business had certainly changed.

You had guys who were pretty much getting what they wanted because they kissed ass. I mean come on; you know they are, look at how the align themselves with Layfield. I vowed I’d never be that kind of guy. I’d go back to the good ol’ ECW ways. You know, breaking shit and not caring. And the fans, holy crap did the fans love it. It was so violent, so aggressive. I know about all of you will shit on ECW for not being a real wrestling show. I don’t care what any of you say, that company revolutionized this business as a whole. It brought a whole different side out of this business and it was something that people wanted to see. Eddie, you were there! You know what I’m talking about. I’m sure you won’t really agree with me though, you seem to feel like you’re better than all of us. Let me remind you who I am. I am Rhino! I’m the War Machine, the Man Beast! I’m no longer the pansy who’s been crying his eyes out lately. I’m a completely changed man, and if you try calling this “bluff†you’re gonna get smoked.

Rhino pauses for a moment as the crowd chants a mixture of chants such as “ECW! ECW! ECW!†or “RHINO! RHINO! RHINO!†He simply smiles as he crosses his arms and looks up at the ring from behind the barricade. He suddenly has a questionable look on his face.

I’m curious though, why do all of you not take me seriously? Is it because I’ve lost so much? If that’s the case, you’re pretty damn stupid! Sting can tell ya first hand not to take me lightly. I’ve met everybody that I’ve been booked against without hesitation. I may not come up winning, but I sure as Hell leave my mark. I’m no pushover. I’m the guy you should be afraid of when you’re booked against him. But let’s not talk about me anymore. Let’s talk about the fact that Trish is back! Hey Trish! Long time no see! I see you’re still hanging out with the bums. That’s cool I guess, different strokes for different folks I guess. Although I can’t imagine Edge lasting too long after a couple of strokes, ha! But on a serious note, I don’t know what you’re trying to prove coming back to the ring only to be his valet. But to each their own, whatever floats your boat. All that crap.

But back to important people, well maybe not important people. People who think they are important. All these jackasses in the ring, I mean just look at them. All lined up nearly perfectly to be hit with a GORE! GORE! GO-

Rhino is suddenly cut off.​

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: UWF Royal Rumble - Robert Roode vs. Shawn Michaels

Robert Roode can't help but to chuckle at Shawn Michaels and he goes on to be a bit serious and he goes on to speak\

images

Robert Roode: Shawn did you really have the audacity to ask really who I am? Great more disrespect from you. More disrespect it makes me actually really sick. Shawn let me remind you I am the same man who destroyed your best friend Triple H. I am the same man who will do the same to you at the Royal Rumble. Shawn I am glad you forgot about the Royal Rumble match, because much like you I am going to do the same thing I want to make sure you don't even make it to the Royal Rumble match. Your ego is already is big enough to the point that I think you even just touching the ring during the rumble match will make you think that you could actually win it yourself. I mean look at you right now Shawn your a mess your all upset over the words that I said? Geez I can't wait to see how angry you will get once I actually stick true to my words.

fans boo at Roode for actually meaning the harm of Shawn's family. Roode goes on to speak as he smiles doing so

Robert Roode: Shawn I never go back on the words I say. Every word I speak is truth whether you or these idiots here want to believe it they are true. They are not just rubbish or garbage being said, they are legit things that will happen. I am not a man that wants to go back against my word. So at the Royal Rumble Shawn I am going to make sure you feel the same pain that Hunter felt. Hunter had what he had coming to him. Shawn he messed up MY MOMENT! Do you not understand that? The Royal Rumble was suppose to be the night where Robert Roode shows his supremacy over the rest of these jokers here in the UWF. That is the foundation I set for myself since day one entering this company, and you don't get in the way of ruining my dreams... ever. You hear me Shawn?

fans boo as Roode goes on and he smiles as he talks to Shawn

Robert Roode: Shawn you said I don't want to be put in your shoes... and your absolutely right there is no way in hell I want to be in your shoes? Why Shawn because see those shoes are not as beautiful as they use to be. Your shoes are old, raggidy, and bitter. While for me my shoes are new,fresh, and most importantly of all rich with talent. See Shawn you feel as if just because you have been in the business longer you have felt pain. Pain that seems that I don't even begin to understand Shawn, and do you know why I don't understand your pain, or your reality? Because I don't suffer your pain, and I don't live in your reality. Your reality is you being the showstopper, the main event, the man with so much heart you will go through hell in back just to win a damn match, and Shawn I hate to break it to you, but that is not reality. Reality is right in front of you. The fact you have to go against the best wrestler in this industry today is what you are not understanding what so ever. Shawn I am the IT FACTOR.

I am the leader of a dying breed, and that is superstars who know what true talent is. See Shawn that is reality. The fact you don't see that in your little storybook that you beat Cody Rhodes, and John Morrison is nothing more then mere fiction, because at the Royal Rumble Shawn I will be introducing you to this new reality, and not only that a new pain. A pain where your little nickname the heart break kid will actually mean something. So remember Shawn you did this to yourself. You did this to Hunter, and your going to be putting this pain on to yourself... and that right there Shawn is not fiction, it is a fact.

Roode looks on at Shawn and he smiles and starts giving a little laugh

Ozymandias

Reaction score

The Miz: GAWD! Give it a rest Rhino! I know I told Eddie he didn't have to use his inside voice but I think you should consider it. You're completely derailing my train of thought, I'm still reeling from Edge's latest Titantron broadcast. Whatabout that huh? Edge and Trish Stratus! Quite the couple. I doubt you could have found two people who better embody the wrestling business in the previous decade! Them together would have been SO cutting and – dare I say it - “edgyâ€￾ in 2002. Now? Not so much. I cant wait to see what other alumni of the early 2000s you dig up for your “armyâ€￾. Hardcore Holly? Funaki? Gangrel? The possibilities are endless and I for one, am excited. I wonder do you have a name for your army yet? Cause I think I have the perfect name for the Rated R Superstar's new group, how about... NAUGHTY IN THE NOUGHTIES!

Rated R Superstar was so then, Must See Superstar: The Miz, is the here and now. Edge you think Edge and Trish equate to awesomeness? Uh-huh, to use something of a cliché Edge; I am AWESOME, you are not

The crowd cheer but The Miz looks around the ring at his opponents and frowns.

And on that note loyal viewers, I'm afraid I'm going to take Damien Sandow's advice and help bring these proceedings to an end. Goodnight...

And with that he lowers his head and makes his way out of the ring. As he walks up the ramp the crowd start to boo, mostly in disbelief that The Miz would bow out so readily. He gets to the top of the ramp, stops just underneath the titantron and looks back over his shoulder

Really? REALLY? You honestly thought you were getting rid of me that easily?

The boos turn to cheers and he swivels around and turns his focus back to the men remaining in the ring.

No I'm not going to take his advice, but I do want to thank Damien Sandow for giving us yet another intellectual tour-de-force. I mean, there is no doubt that he is indeed the smartest man in that ring, let's face it he's probably the smartest man in the whole UWF!

This draws boos and jeers from the crowd, but Miz gestures towards them to wait a moment

012_zps06d74e48.jpg

It's okay, stay with me here. Damien you probably are the smartest man in the UWF but that's a bit like winning the 'Best Dressed Man in Albania' competition. What I'm saying is, most of your competition for intellectual superiority have made a career out of getting dropped on their heads, you're not exactly up against Mensa out here now are ya? You gotta face facts Damien, all you are is just the smartest inmate in the asylum.

Now you can claim that you're here to offer these people salvation (he gestures towards the crowd) but I don't think any of these people came here looking for salvation. If anyone was crazy enough to come to a UWF show looking for salvation then they deserve to be locked up with the rest of us in this nut-house that we call home. It's more likely they came here to be entertained, and the world of entertainment, well that's something I know a bit about. Your area of expertise may in the book-learning business, me on the other hand? I'm in the business of putting on a show!

The Miz throws his arms out and twirls around 360 degrees which draws cheers from the crowd and a look of utter disdain from Sandow

wwe-smackdown-november-23-2012-the-miz_zpsca8c4682.jpg

If there's one thing I can do Mr. Sandow, if there's one area that I'd call my speciality, it's putting on a show. I'm not sure if you're familiar with MizTV, probably THE greatest wrestling based talk-show of the modern age, it's in English, doesn't have subtitles so I'm not sure if it would have appeared on your radar, but it's a fitting example of my expertise. However it is nothing, nothing compared to the show that I have in store for the Royal Rumble. MizTV is usually just me and one, maybe two guests, but my Royal Rumble show stars me in the lead role, with 29 other guests. Drama! Violence! Action! Intrigue! Unscripted, all improvised, total carnage, all of these things and also, I'm happy to say, a starring role for you Damien Sandow...

Y'see Damien to win the Royal Rumble match you have to be one of two things; you gotta be lucky or you gotta be smart. Now it's always tough to tell who's going to go into the match carrying his luck, but it's easy to tell the smart ones. This is why I have no problems acknowledging your intelligence, as it is that very factor that makes you one of the favourites for this match. You are smart enough to play it tactically, to play every dirty trick in the book, to take every short-cut. That's why I know if I want to win the Royal Rumble match, I'm gonna have to go through you... But you're not fooling anyone Mr. Sandow. The last thing I said before you started your latest self-important diatribe was that I could SEE the fear in the eyes of those around me, and Damien Sandow; I could see it in your eyes too

This draws a huge pop from the crowd

The Royal Rumble match is every man for himself and for once your fellow 'saviours' Daniel Bryan and Bray Wyatt won't be around to help you out. Now I'm not on the Blue brand but I watch enough of it to know that 2012 didn't end too well for Y.E.S and it would be something of a disaster for 2013 to start with the group coming out of the Royal Rumble pay-per-view with nothing to show for it so the pressure is on...

miz-iz-back_zps3a2a71c2.jpg

And the pressure's not just on Damien Sandow, no you got guys like Jeff Jarrett, Eddie Guerrero and Christian who realise their opportunities to get a pop at a world title are growing few and far between. You got Edge who's trying to turnaround what seems like a unstoppable downward spiral in his career. You got Curt Hawkins who needs to make an impact on Raw or risk being swallowed up and spat out by the mid-card. All these guys have so much to lose, and I can see the fear in all of their eyes. Me on the other hand? I'm coming here from NXT, no one expects a NXT guy to win. I'm right at the beginning of my career and I know this is just the first of many opportunities – not just of my career, but of 2013 - for me to stamp my name all over this company. And I know whatever happens at the Royal Rumble, the only way that The Miz is going, is up. All that means that I'm going into the Royal Rumble match with no fear... And that, gentlemen, is bad news for the rest of you. The good news however is; that you all get to be part of my show. So big smiles everyone, puff out your chests and LET'S. MAKE. SOME. HISTORRRRRRY!

20121203_raw_miz_punk_promo_zpsd36169c3.jpg

And with that ringing in the ears of everyone in the arena The Miz throws his mic in the air, does up his suit jacket button and makes his way to the back.

Aniking

Reaction score

Rhino is suddenly cut off... by Christian, who decides he's once again heard enough.

Christian14.jpg

Christian: I think twice is enough, Rhino. We get your point, but it's a point nobody's going to take any notice of. You're not somebody that is considered much of a threat round these parts any more, and that comes down to the fact you just can't cut it anymore... and you're on NXT. There was a time where you really were a threat, running around, spearing anything that moved. I remember that, you had everybody looking over their shoulder so they didn't end up through a locker room door or through the barricade at ringside. It didn't take long for the novelty to wear off, basically around the time everybody realised you were a one trick pony. Apart from your spear, or "Gore" as you like to call it, you're just another guy with a bigger bark than bite. You're not the most intelligent either, and you made that fairly obvious to me earlier. See Rhino, you said I have my head stuck up management's ass so far that I'm always going to be in the spotlight and being rewarded title shots. Every single person in this arena and watching at home, whether they love me or hate me, knows what I stand for... and that's not it. I have deserved one... more... World Championship match since July, but have I gotten it? No, and you wanna know why that is? It's because my head ISN'T up D'Angelo Dinero's ass, in fact it's nowhere near it. D'Angelo is an incompetent General Manager, just like the man who he succeeded, and by winning the Royal Rumble I force his hand into giving me what I deserve. As a result, I'll main event Wrestlemania, win the UWF Championship, and stand in the spotlight... where I belong! Just watch me.

Christian's gaze stays on Rhino for a few brief moments, ensuring Rhino understands his point, before Christian moves on to The Miz.

Christian: Miz, there's a hole in the base of your entire argument. You said that if I remain in charge of this company as its Captain then the ship will hit an iceberg that is my self-confidence, but just because I call myself UWF's captain doesn't mean I run the company. I don't run the company, I've never said I do and I've never aspired to, so it puzzles me where you're getting that from. Actually, on second hand, it doesn't surprise me one bit. You're a comedian, that's all you are, and you live to have your stale jokes heard. That's all that metaphor was, just a lame way of getting yourself over and pulling a cheap laugh from my peeps. For as long as you have a UWF career, I'm going to continue to label you as a comedian, because every time you come down to this ring and receive a microphone it's instantly what you turn into. You're not a professional wrestler, you're just a guy who has been in the right place at the right time and hasn't had to fight through adversity like I have. That's my UWF career in a nutshell; it's as simple as that. There's no humour involved, nothing of the sort. I'm dead serious when I say I'm winning UWF's first ever Royal Rumble. I'm dead serious when I say I'm going to overcome adversity once again, having to do so from the number one spot. I'm dead serious when I say that you're a joke and a man I simply do not consider a threat at all because you're just... a... comedian! Yes, I've recycled that term time and time again, but the fact is you just don't get it. By all means call yourself awesome, by all means throw five or six men over the top rope, but the fact is it's all going to be in vain after I make sure you join them outside this ring and on that floor!

Christian glares at Miz whilst pointing outside the ring and to the ringside mat. Christian hopes that Miz will listen this time, choosing not to waste any more time on him and instead will speak to John Cena for the first time.

Christian: So we move from one aspiring comedian to another, but the message remains the same. John, this whole situation isn't funny. I am constantly ignored, shafted, pushed to the side, made to grab hold of a microphone just to have my point viewed from a neutral perspective, all because I am not given what I deserve. All I want is one... more... World Championship match and I have more than proven why I deserve one by outclassing the entire Raw roster. John, I'm not laughing, and you shouldn't be either. If you were in this position, the very position I have found myself in ever since the greatest travesty in UWF history, I know for a fact you'd be doing the exact same thing as I would be. You'd want to come to this ring, take on all comers head on, and prove yourself worthy of rising to the top of the Smackdown food chain. You've done that, something nobody should be proud of considering Smackdown pales in comparison to Raw, but nonetheless you've done it. You showed you deserve one... more... World Championship match, you were therefore given it, and you took hold of it. You stand here as a two-time World Heavyweight Champion, and what that tells me is you haven't been ignored like I've been. I should be standing here as the longest reigning UWF Champion in history, but instead, John, I'm doing what you describe as "bitching". Does this seem fair to you, John? Because it doesn't to me! I find myself being labelled as "an Annoying Little Bastard" all because of Teddy Long and D'Angelo Dinero not giving me one... more... World Championship match. It's a disgrace, John, it really is, but I'm going to alter your opinion of me on Sunday night when I accomplish just what Shawn Michaels and Chris Benoit have - by winning the Royal Rumble from the number one spot. John, I'll say to you what I said to Rhino - just watch me.

Christian's arm falls to his side and he glares at Cena, making sure he understands his point too. Christian turns away and starts to pace the ring, seemingly not done quite there. He lifts the microphone to his mouth once again and looks up at Damien Sandow.

Christian11.jpg

Christian: For somebody who proclaims to be so intelligent, you really do lack the facts sometimes. Damien, you said my greatest accomplishment in this company is causing somebody to lose after I couldn't beat them on my own. It's fairly obvious you're referring to when I cost Steve Austin the UWF Championship, so really you didn't need to be so secretive by not referring to it directly, but whatever makes your inferiority complex tick. Anyway, by labelling that as my greatest accomplishment, you missed quite a lot of the story, so allow me to add to your knowledge so you know all the facts and won't make a mistake next time. First of all, Damien, my rivalry with Steve began the first Raw after Starrcade when I faced him... and BEAT him fair and square. As a result of that, I was added to the UWF Championship match at The Great American Bash to make it a Triple Threat, only to have a certain asshole removed for being a disappointment, just like I see happening after he fails in the Rumble as well. I went into the UWF Championship match as the clear favourite and it was inevitable that I'd become UWF Champion and continue my undefeated streak... but that's not what happened. Steve was attempting to pin me, the count got to two and I placed my foot clearly on the bottom rope to break up the count, only for the official to somehow miss it and declare Steve the winner. I didn't lose that match, Damien, I was robbed by a conspiracy concocted by Steve, the official and Teddy Long. I hounded Teddy for a rematch and eventually his ignorance drove him to a point where he blew up. I watched that happen from home and enjoyed every moment of it, and when I came back I enjoyed beating Steve AGAIN by forcing him to fall twenty feet from the roof of a Cell and putting an end to his career for good!

Christian is resoundingly booed by the UWF Universe, who still harbour hatred towards Christian for that very night.

Christian: So now that you have the facts, I hope next time you won't be jumping to conclusions just so you have a reason to tell my peeps to remain silent. You seem to think that because I'm on Raw I look at championships like the Hardcore title and think it belongs in this business. Damien, I didn't even know Curt Hawkins was on Raw let alone a former Hardcore Champion, so that paints the picture of how much I care about that championship. Antonio Cesaro is the current United States Champion, but I beat him just a few weeks ago on Raw. I'm even a former United States Champion, but do I care for it? No, not at all. My eyes are set on the UWF Championship, a title I know I should already have, and the prestige of that title alone is what carries Raw to a level that both NXT and Smackdown only aspire to reach. See Damien, I harp on about this because it's a fact. I provide the facts and they're always shoved back in my face... only to be proven correct. That's why they're FACTS and not fictional stories like everybody seems to think they are. You're one of them, Damien, because I've told you how superior Raw is and you don't seem to understand it. Well I've got further proof to offer you, because I'm a man of my word. I don't lie, I'm as straight as an arrow, and when I say I'm going to win the Royal Rumble match then I mean it. Just think about it - the number one entrant winning the Rumble match. It's a pretty big accomplishment, but one I've known all along that I can achieve. Once that happens, Raw will have the King of the Ring, the Royal Rumble winner, and the longest reigning World Champion in this company's history. That tells me I was right all along, and I can't wait to see your face when your flawed "facts" are thrown back into your face.

Christian spins away from Sandow and begins to address everybody as a whole, referring to Jeff Jarrett first.

Christian: Now Jeff, I took note of something you said to me, and I'm going to do you one better. See you told me that I'd have to go through you to earn myself one... more... World Championship match, but the fact is I'll be going through the entire field. Seven men from Raw, seven from Smackdown, eight from NXT, and who knows how many surprise entrants there'll be. The Rumble can be thirty men, it can be forty, it can even be fifty; I just don't care. I am on a mission, a mission to main event Wrestlemania, become UWF Champion, and FINALLY tick off goal number three. Christian's Vengeance never stopped; it was only sent on two detours - first through ending Steve's career, followed by James Storm's. I've seen Teddy Long jump ship, I've finished off careers and watched others crumble around me, and now there's nothing that's going to stop me. I've been in countless Rumbles and I know how to prepare and what to expect, but this time will be different than all before. I'm at the height of my career, I've never performed in this ring better than I am now, and it's only fitting that my performances are rewarded. I've overcome more obstacles in eight months in this company than I have in my entire career, but all it's done is fuel me to prove each and every one of you wrong. Not a single one of you have taken my words seriously, but after I outlast you all from the number one spot, there won't be a word that comes from my mouth that isn't acknowledged. I don't lie, I don't speak just to hear what I sound like or to piss anybody off... I just say what's right. I'm not a Prophet, I'm not a God. I'm just Christian, and that's all you need to know.

And with that, Christian drops his microphone in the centre of the ring and stares down the barrel of the camera with a huge grin on his face. The UWF Universe boos while his fellow superstar's look none too impressed, but it matters very little to Christian. He's just soaking in the moment, knowing he's said all that needs to be said and much, much more. Nobody attempts to stop Christian from leaving the ring, probably because they've heard enough of him to last a life time. Christian steps through the ring ropes, jumps off the ring apron to the floor and begins his journey up the ramp. His infamous grin remains etched across his face while the camera follows him up the ramp, but suddenly he stops in his tracks half way up. Christian slowly turns back around and faces the ring once more.

Christian.jpg

There are numerous characters in the ring, but the majority don't acknowledge Christian whatsoever. They just want him gone and are thankful he's finished speaking, but it doesn't seem to bother the man at all. He just remains confident and with that cocky grin plastered across his face, deciding to turn around and complete his journey up the ramp. The arena is silent as Christian reaches the top and heads straight to the back, opening the floor for somebody else to step up and complete their argument, but knowing they have quite an act to follow.​

---------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC - Game over, boys.

EDIT: Was reading my post when BGA posted his. No point altering it as you get the deal.

Dod Draper

Reaction score

morrisonspeak2.png

Morrison: That's just it, though; rash indifference to a particular outcome doesn't equate to not wanting something. It merely confirms that whatever the result, whatever the outcome, I know who won. Wins and losses come a dime-a-dozen, but respect is earned. I want the UWF Championship with every fibre of my being, but I refuse to allow a loss to devastate me. John Morrison is omnipresent; I exist with or without that belt. Don't lean on posts on the edge of a cliff, Cody, or you might end up falling off the edge. That pearl of wisdom is something that you might want to bear in mind, since building your life round a championship belt isn't some valiant mark of commitment, it's a dangerous house of cards waiting to come crashing down on your head. You'll do anything to keep that championship belt? Great, because I'll do anything to take it from you. I'll go to hell and come back again if I have to.

Morrison looks round the arena, before he briskly continues.

Morrison: Feel free to drag me into your depraved underworld, Cody. You seem to think that by threatening to do so, you're scaring me, but you're really not. One thing that's probably never occurred to you, is that beneath the dazzling exterior, lies an uncontrollable leviathan. You've seen the style, the panache, the incredible diction. Now, it's time you meet the other side of John Morrison. The side which doesn't take no for an answer. The side which will take your feeble threats, and beat you into the ground with them. The time for talking is almost over, and perhaps once that happens, you'll meet this monster. For now, though, revel in your idealistic views and sad promises of doom, because this Sunday, the game changes forever.

Morrison smiles slightly as he prepares for his next point.

Morrison: Why? Because it's high time that somebody taught you that you're not unstoppable, intimidating or mean. You're a virgin in a robe. You're an unpleasant reminder that even the most putrid can have their moment in the sun. You walk through life in your naive bubble of venom, cursing everything about the world... it's surprising that whilst exhausting such a narrative, you haven't drowned in your own decadence, but such is life. You stand before me as champion, but not for much longer. This Sunday, the Guru of Greatness marches into hell and doesn't come back the same, one way or another. Question my commitment all you like, Cody, but at the Royal Rumble you discover every inch of what I'm about. I'm the Terminator of this business; I'm here to attain my goal and nothing else. My sights are set on your championship belt, and this Sunday I take it or die trying.

Morrison throws his mic away, climbs out of the ring, walks up the ramp and looks up to the titantron, as Cody Rhodes has something else to say...

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Random voices are heard over the PA system.

Gore… gore… gore…

The Showstopper… the Icon… the main event…

Indulgence… indulgence… indulgence…

Latino Heat… Heat… Heat…

Awwweeeeesoooommmmmmmeeeeeee….

The Champ is here… here… here…

Spear… Spear… Spear…

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME

[video=youtube;ATp6YQL_NsQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATp6YQL_NsQ[/video]

Edge shows up on stage one last time and the boos from the crowd are deafening. But Edge is feelin it as he makes his way a little bit more down the ramp before raising his arms in his signature pose as the pyro goes off like the 4th of July.

He continues down the ramp and slides in the ring under the bottom rope looking around at all the guys still in the ring. But Edge being Edge… doesn’t care who is in the ring with him as he takes hold of his mic.

The Rated R European Champion Edge:
As I feel this Rumble coming nearer and nearer… I know it is all just so much for each and every single one of you to grasp. Just the mere fact that you all will be so close to coming within an eyelash of that coveted shot at the main event for the world title at WrestleMania but then all of that becomes dashed because of this guy right here. Your champion. Your Rated R European Champion Edge has decided that he now is going to win this match and not allow any of you nothings to get a shot at that match. As long as I’m in this match, as long as I’m really feeling this match, as long as I want to win this match I’m telling you there is not even a chance. There isn’t even a little chance. There isn’t a minute of a chance. There is absolutely no chance at all that you can win the match.

I mean I had to listen to Miz talk again and again about… something about being some sorta homo and wanting to see who my surprise army member is… not only that but that guy… that nerd had the audacity to try to diss me and my woman? Why is that? Is it that perhaps he is jealous? Just a little bit? I mean what has he accomplished while in UWF? Nothing. Not a single thing. Right now this is his biggest accomplishment. Getting recognized by me. Being mentioned by someone like me. I mean shoot if I were the Miz I’d be feeling like a million bucks but then again have you seen that ridiculous grin he has had on his face the entire time he has been out here running his mouth? It’s… not very flattering. I mean if you want to know how to look… look at this… and also this is for the benefit of those with flash photography.

After a few seconds he raises his mic again.

But really… Miz… you were a part of the Real World so you should know the real world and know that in this world… you won’t succeed. In this world you won’t make it. In MY world… you will be nothing more than some flash in the pan loser that is nothing close to awesome but just… another imitator. Imitating the one that reeked of awesomeness before you ever came into the public eye. I was the originator… well me and that guy over there Christian. But we were the ones that originated everything that you are looking to copy and get yourself over with. And that is why you will fall short because with imitations… you can only do what you’ve seen and the Originators will always have something up their sleeve so you’ll be around just long enough to see our awesomeness before we decide we are tired of seeing your face and toss your sorry ass out of the ring and speaking of sorry asses… hey Rhyno…

Rhyno… ummm… I’m not exactly sure what you were talking about or said anything… mainly because I wasn’t paying attention but … ah well. I’ll be sure that if you somehow make it to the end I’ll be there to personally toss your fat overweight ass out of the ring. But as far as taking you lightly… it’s simply because I know without a doubt that you are no match for someone like me. You are just someone that … got lucky in the bingo Hall but once you started having to face real talent… you just couldn’t hack it but against Sting? Come on he’s old. I mean I rarely do this but he’s like 50. I mean all you gotta do is run around the ring a couple times and he is gonna be out of breath. Not that hard. But then again you aren’t the brightest bulb out there. I’ve seen dead bulbs brighter than you. I’m sure you won’t get that analogy or even understand that word but hey… I can’t help it. You want to think you are a top dog in this match but instead you are just a simpleton. So I’m pretty sure you’ll find some way to eliminate yourself. Gore yourself out of the ring or else I’ll spear you out. I’m letting you know exactly how I’ll get rid of you. So be sure to take notice… although you won’t think about it and then after it happens and I remind you… you’ll still have that dumb look on your face that you always do instead of a face of a champion. The face of a winner… wait… I said champ didn’t I… brrrrrrrrrrrr… brrrrrrrrr rapidoooooooooo… deh deh deh duhhhhh The Champ is HERE! No he isn’t a champ anymore… I am. And speaking of champs… there is enough room for another champ. I’ll let the champ deal with you.

[video=youtube;g5dfWftu5n4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5dfWftu5n4[/video]

As usual the men in the crowd start cheering as their favorite diva makes her way out.

Trish makes her way down to the ring and as she enters the ring she pulls out her own mic.

UWF “Self-Proclaimed” Women’s champion Trish:
Well hello there boys. I know I know… I’m not going to be in this match so why am I even out here. Well that is what none of you seem to understand when it comes to managers. Our goals as managers is to ensure the success of our clients and that man there Edge… he is going to be successful because not only does he has me to motivate him but he also has his wit combined with mine and together we can and will achieve everything we want and that does include winning the UWF first annual Royal Rumble. We are just going to run over everyone and that includes John Boy Cena as my Edge likes to call him. Because Johnny isn’t getting any free rides in this. He isn’t going to be granted a title shot or anything. Instead he has to earn this shot, earn this win and when it comes to the likes of Edge… he just doesn’t have what it takes and I doubt we’ll even see him when Edge gets to take his time to come out as he is going to be the last star to enter the ring. So he’ll be the freshest but not only that… he already knows that he doesn’t have to exert all of his energy to dazzle the crowd and get them to cheer. He can just take his time and no matter how much they boo… he already knows that doing as little as possible is the best thing to do and then when it comes down to Edge and whoever is last… well… that person will be so drained that Edge will have no problem disposing of him as well and will walk out the first ever UWF Royal Rumble winner and this moment… this crowning moment will be bigger than anything in UWF. Even bigger than my other man… The Rock defeating Dinero.

But I still have to say… Eddie… are you depressed? Do you need some sex? Do you need to watch some good porn? I mean really you are such a downer it’s depressing to hear you. It will be such a relief to see you eliminated and not win this by either my man or whoever else. Just as long as someone does it. We don’t need some depressed person winning the match and soiling the good nature of what a true champion is supposed to be and look like. But instead we need a man… a real man… a manly man… a man that all women want to be with but I have access to anytime I want. We need Edge and we will have Edge winning this. And why is that? Well of course we spoke of an army. And usually when you think of armies you think that there has to be fifty thousand guys in there or even a group like the nWo needed like five or something members, YES needed a butt load… we only need one more person… so come on out.

[video=youtube;A1G4Wj0h8QA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1G4Wj0h8QA[/video]

Edge and Trish both have a smile on their face as the Samoan Bulldozer Umaga makes his way down the ramp and into the ring only making sounds as he looks around at the other competitors in the ring. He threatens to strike but Edge and Trish both hold him back in the corner of the ring as Edge takes center stage.

And now it is crystal clear. It is absolutely clear why there is nobody in this match that can win this but me. With my one man army right there Umaga watching my back and making sure I don’t hit the floor there is no way nobody here can successfully eliminate me. With a mind like Trish, with a mind like mine… there is nobody that will be able to top us. Nobody that will be able to overtake us. Nobody that will be able to out maneuver us. And unfortunately Christian… that goes for you too. I’ve avoided talking about you all this time but that is just because I was sure you knew that it was inevitable that you would have to lose to me in this thing just like everyone else. I know you want to believe you have a shot and if there was a way for there to be two winners… I still wouldn’t let ya win it. I mean you know who I am. I am the best. I am better than each and every single one of you and that includes you Christian. When it comes down to it I always have that Edge and because of that… I will be sure to do anything and everything. I have everything lined up needed and necessary to succeed and eventually become the new world champion.

So this is for the fans to know… buy your tickets for Mania as soon as they go on sale. Because no matter who happens to be the world champion at that time… the guy that all of you want to see, the guy that all of you love, the guy that is going to become the new champion, the guy that is the face of UWF, the number one guy… the best in the world, the real champ that is here, the one that is awwweeeesommmmmeeeee… is here. Get a good luck at him… Adam Copeland. Your Rated R European Champion. Your future dual champion as I’ll also be World Champion as I main event WrestleMania… Edge.

OOC: And that is a rap. Maxed out. WOOOO!!!!

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats

CodyvsSantinomp4_000001566.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

You don’t get it do you, John I’m not here to scare you…I don’t look to intimidate because there’s a difference between a monster in a movie screen and a monster under your bed. The one in the movie screen is designed to attempt and frighten, the one under your bed is there eating away at your mind without making any sound at all…I’m the American Nightmare John, and when you wake up you think “it’s just a bad dream†just like after Survivor Series you convinced yourself it was nothing…But eventually the nightmare won’t go away, every night you wake up in a cold sweat, and afterwards you just wish the nightmare will go away. But I won’t, See I’m not trying to scare you John I have no interest in scaring anyone…I’m here to warn you of what you’ve gotten yourself into. Because now there are two ways out of this for you, You run away and survive somewhere else in this show…or I make sure the nightmare ends with your career here. To you that may seem like a claim with no weight behind it, but I’ve been doing this for over a year John Boy, I’ve taken more people out of this business than you have faced in your most recent UWF run.

*Rhodes cracks his neck keeping his head to the side as he continues*

Why do you think it’s been so long John? Do you honestly think that for well over a year no one has thought to do what your claiming to do? They have ALL Said the EXACT same thing you have, That I’m nothing…I’m just a scrawny kid crying over spilled milk. That I’m delusional, and that they and they alone were going to humble me. Do you not wonder where those people are Johnny? John I don’t say things because they “sound†threatening like everything that has sprouted from your mouth. I say things because what I say, I do. I say I’ll hurt someone, and they get hurt badly, and on Sunday you learn that lesson…You learn that no matter how great you think you are, everything I’ve ever said I’ve proven correct while you’ve claimed to beat me for this title before and failed.

*Rhodes looks down, seemingly looking at something perhaps his title but it isn’t on screen*

I don’t surround my life on this title, I do surround it around being known for what I am. And that is better than each and every superstar that comes in through that door. The people in charge, they had a vision of someone else with this title. A bigger more famous name, They thought they could make sure they decided who was champion. This title represents my superiority, it represents me not only proving every superstar who claims their the best wrong, but proving the people who kept me down wrong too…This leather belt with gold on it is is what every person in my line of work strives to attain. I couldn’t have my perfect world, one where I could have fun, smile into a mirror and win matches with the proper rewards given to me. So now it is my job, to make sure the whole world doesn’t get what they want, they don’t get their champion, you don’t get this title, and those people don’t get my comeuppance…That is my world, You walk into hell This Sunday and walk out never the same again, because John I’ve been living through hell for a long time before I got this title. Now I am everyone own personal hell, There is no happy ending on Sunday, there is no John Morrison win no celebration. On Sunday it’ll be the same as every other night from now on, only Cody Rhodes.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats

SD_694_Photo_037.jpg

Damien Sandow:

So our Rated-R Miscreant has finally achieved something of note, and now believes himself to be untouchable. I see you have now decided to surround yourself with Ms. Stratus And…Umaga is it?

*Sandow extends a hand, offering handshake but seeing the look on Umagas eye shakes his head and brings his hand back.*

Now Edge to answer the past question imparted towards me, you being in possession of the UWF European championship and myself not really points to Damien Sandow never receiving an opportunity at said championship. I will say however that I am actually happy for you, yes as perplexing as that may sound I am happy for you. You debuted here in UWF by accosting me with no prior motive, And while I saw you as just another miscreant what you really were was a man whose past highlights weren’t enough for him to return. Therefore he chose to attack the greatest name on the marquee so that he may return in grand fashion. Of course this lead to me defeating you at the next pay per view event, which would lead do you gaining a victory in a deplorable no disqualification bout. And now after I proved my superiority over you in this ring in a pure wrestling capacity, you’ve achieved a championship victory of your own. You’ve even managed to find a lovely manager and a…Umaga. It’s nice to see you have somewhere to be now, that as European champion you have found a comfortable place in the Smackdown brand where you no longer are a thorn on my proverbial side. And while you did eliminate me from behind on Smackdown, that it will be the last time you cause me any issue. So once the Royal Rumble bout is over, being the better man I wish you nothing but the best in your future endeavors with said European Championship.

*Sandow turns towards Rhino*

You however I will give no such luxury, because while I’ve bested Edge and therefore have no further issue with him now that I’ve proven my superiority, you however are a person I wish to not even come in contact with in this bout. Not because I fear you, but because I could not imagine the amount of delousing I would have to do after I have had to put my hands on a former ECW miscreant just to eliminate him. But what you need to realize is that you come here for a paycheck to fight, I do not fight I compete and I do not compete for money. I am not here to entertain these people because their entertainment value has sunk down in todays society, they find following the lives of ever so desperate housewives and listening to ear busting bass in a sea of false tans and false bravado entertaining. I am here to teach them, to show them the right way to live and then they can find entertainment in intellect. I don’t bring entertainment, I bring enlightenment.

*Sandow faces Miz*

Did you hear that Miz? I do not bring entertainment because it is what these people find entertaining what I am trying to save them from. Because they find you entertaining, they need to learn how to better themselves. See they did not come here to be saved, they came here to watch people like you make false claims and play to their ignorance so that they may place you atop a pedestal and idolize the likes of you and Cena. You are False idols, and I will save them from you by revealing you for what you are. I know they did not come here to be saved, which is the greatest issue. They don’t seek help, because they live by the words of Ignorance is bliss, but it is not. Their addled minds don’t want to learn because they fear their own stupidity so they deny it and fade into todays society, I save them from drowning not because they yelled out for my hand but because they do not know how to swim.

*Damien turns his head to the crowd, who have begun to boo him louder now. He looks disgusted with the interruption*

Sit down, and remain silent, you are all embarrassing yourselves and behaving like children.

*The crowd only boos louder as Damien turns to Christian*

Christian your delusional mind doesn’t seem to comprehend much, because I’ve stated before I hold no merit to the claims of your brand being superior to mine. Because I do not support my brand at it’s current state, and yet you seem hell bent on proving how great your brand is. And yet when I bring up facts about your brand, you deny them and claim simply because they are part of your brand doesn’t mean you support them. Is that so? Well then how does that point to anything you’ve pointed to my brand as my doing? This isn’t about Raw or Smackdown, this is about 30 separate entities and one bout. So let us speak about the facts, Miz you bring up the point of intellect in this bout which is my grandest weapon in it. However let’s take note of what we compete in.

*Sandow clears his throat before going on*

The Royal Rumble bout, The first bout only featured 20 superstars, only one featured 40. The first two entrants who begin the bout at the same time have had the same number of victories as the final entrant, which point to Christians chances not being so far off as Edges. The most eliminations in a single bout is 11, the most wins is 3. The longest time is one hour two minutes and twelve seconds, the shortest is one point nine seconds. The shortest time for a winner was achieved by our number 30th entrant this year, lasting only seven minutes and nineteen seconds. The most eliminations overall is forty one, and yet of all these numbers there are only two numbers that concern me. The first is the number 10, for there have been 9 superstars who won their debut Rumble bout and I shall claim that coveted 10th spot in history. And the final number is Number 1, no not your entrant number Christian. Number 1 points to the number of eliminations I care about, a large man is hard to get over but once over they can’t hold on more often than not. A smaller man can easily be tossed by can save themselves easier, that means all I need is to wear down the agile and use leverage on the strong. The science behind winning this bout, and remaining away from the top rope is simple to someone of my intellect. But what matters to me is one elimination, and that is the final one, for no matter how many people you toss out, no matter how long you last, the only people remembered is the man who won the bout. It doesn’t matter if it’s the 1st, 30th, or 15th entrant, I will win the Royal Rumble bout and move on to wrestlemania. And for the first time in history, you will have a Worlds Heavyweight champion you can look up to, as I bring my era of enlightenment to UWF.

*Sandow raises his hands as the crowd boos him, he bask in the moment before lowering his mic*

With that said, I find the point of being here has worn thin, since you lot do not seem to want to take my generous offer I shall departing without incident. If you’ll all excuse me, Gentleman, miss, I bid you good day. You will all be apart of history thanks to my grand emergence in UWF as I win this companies inaugural Royal Rumble bout, your names are finally cemented in history under an elimination column and for that I say simply…You’re Welcome.

*Sandow smiles as he raises his arms up, leaving through the ropes and departing*

Status
Not open for further replies.