UWF 2013: Royal Rumble Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF RAW, UWF Smackdown and UWF NXT Proudly Present....The Royal Rumble!

RoyalRumble_zpsece7af74.png

On this night, 30 of UWF's finest superstars will all meet in one ring with the Ultimate prize on the line. It's The Royal Rumble! And it's highlighted by the Royal Rumble match where one man will earn the opportunity to headline Wrestlemania. When 30 men from all three brand meet in the squared circle, who will prove to be the Ultimate survivor and write his name in the annals of UWF history? Find out, January 20th, 2013, live from Phoenix, Arizona!

usairways1.jpg

Official Theme Song- Open Your Eyes by Alter Bridge

[video=youtube;8eYHvrgPqQ0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eYHvrgPqQ0[/video]

Official Card!

RumbleMatch_zps2a29f97e.png

Royal Rumble
30 Men
60 Minutes
1 Winner

RockDinero_zps196eda8b.png

Never Before, Never Again
D'Angelo Dinero vs. The Rock

RhodesMorrison_zpsb970ee34.png

UWF Championship
Cody Rhodes [c] vs. John Morrison

RayPunk_zps7c6689d3.png

UWF NXT Championship
Bully Ray [c] vs. CM Punk

AmbroseHardy_zpsc9fd4c90.png

UWF World Heavyweight Championship
Jeff Hardy [c] vs. Dean Ambrose

StingTaz_zpsaf7bfb18.png

UWF Extreme Championship
Sting [c] vs. Taz

RoodeMichaels_zps9daa3472.png

Robert Roode vs. Shawn Michaels

NOTE: Subject to change.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dod Draper

Reaction score
[video=youtube;wtRbrYVzDUE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtRbrYVzDUE&feature=g-crec-u[/video]

The crowd are on their feet as John Morrison struts out onto the stage, and poses on the stage, as the camera captures the moment in glorious slow motion. As he poses, Kelly Kelly and Natalya walk out from the back to accompany him. Morrison, followed by Kelly and Natalya, then strides down the ramp, eying the arena around him. He climbs the steel steps and steps into the ring. Morrison saunters across the ring and clambers up onto the turnbuckle.

MORRISON-1.jpg

He poses for the fans, as countless camera flashes go off before him. He steps down, and wanders over to the other corner of the ring to collect a microphone from ringside. He then turns back to the middle of the ring, and begins to speak.

morrisonspeak.png

Morrison: Tick tock, tick tock. Every second that I'm out here, another second of Cody Rhodes' title reign feebly dwindles away. Me and Cody are no longer strangers; we've faced numerous times over the past month or so, but this final match is more meaningful than any of the others. It's the final test, overtime, whatever you want to call it. John Morrison and Cody Rhodes face off one more time with everything on the line. This is the time when true champions step forth and grasp what is truly theirs; a time for heroes. Cody has been lying, cheating, stealing, hell, doing whatever he can to delay the inevitable. Now, though, his time is running is out. He has to stand at the podium and face the music. John Morrison: judge, jury and executioner awaits. I'm the smiling face of your miserable demise, Cody. You escaped Survivor Series with your precious title, but something tells me it was the quintessential pyrrhic victory. Since next time we face with that championship on the line, I'm going to extend to you every brutal sacrament that you've ever wished for.

Morrison isn't interested in pausing as he speaks on.

Morrison: I'm going to punish Cody Rhodes, both mentally and physically. I'm going exhaust his will. I'm going to break his spirit. This isn't going to be the much-heralded final days of a reign, it's going to be a brutal example of finality. Not only that, but a harsh example of progress; once I've finally put Cody to the sword, I'm going to put his head on a stick at my feet to serve as a reminder that John Morrison reigns supreme. I'm incredibly confident in my own standing and my own ability, but I'm sure that any naysayers will point to the fact that I was inexplicably beaten at Survivor Series. This match at Royal Rumble will serve as a reminder that not only is John Morrison unbeatable, but also a remorseless destroyer. Obstacles be damned, John Morrison is going to beat Cody Rhodes, once again, and then take his rightful crown as the UWF Champion, or die trying. I've waited long enough, and am uninterested in compromise. That's what sets me aside from anybody who'd settle for second best; I will not even contemplate doing so. I'm a relentless perfectionist who picks his target and systematically decimates every fiber of its being.

Morrison paces the ring as he continues.

Morrison: And in case you're too slow to figure it out, Cody, that target is you. You know it as well as I do that I've got your number. Whilst you've still got time, I suggest you build your tomb to bury yourself in. Pick your favorite memories, and take them with you, because John Morrison is marching into hell and beheading the best. Come hell, fire, or brimstone, the end truly comes at the Royal Rumble. Get your ass down here and tell me otherwise. I'm not sure what you're doing back there, probably watching Hasselhoff in Baywatch and touching yourself. Whatever. I don't want to know. All I want is for you to come down to this ring and tell me one reason why I'm not going to break every bone in your body when we next face off one-on-one. You're running, scared, and you know it. You know I beat you at Survivor Series. You know I'm going to beat you at Royal Rumble. There's only one logistical outcome to this scenario, Cody, and it ends with you being slain at the feet of the one true king of UWF; John Morrison. Come out here and tell me otherwise, if you can muster the courage.

Morrison lowers his mic with a smirk and awaits the entrance of Cody Rhodes.

Last edited:

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Royal Rumble: Never Before, Never Again - D'Angelo Dinero vs. The Rock

It's a beautiful sunny day and the UWF cameras are on location. The location you ask? Harlem, New York. Home of the Raw General Manager and former Two-Time UCW Champion, "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero. The cameras pan all across the neighborhood before stopping in front of a house. The front door to this house opens and out walks the man himself. Dinero walks down the front steps and graciously welcomes the camera crew.

d-angelo-dinero-tna-superstar-4.jpg

"Pope" D'Angelo Dinero

Welcome my congregation! Welcome to the house of Pope. Now, Pope knows what 'ya expectin'. 'Ya were expectin' Pope to go to the ring in Pheonix, Arizona and trashtalk 'bout Dwayne. Well, Pope's not goin' do that. At least not yet. And Pope's not goin' do that yet 'cause Pope feels that before the trashtalkin' begins, all the members of Pope's congregation need a lil' backstory 'bout this issue between Dwayne and Pope. 'Ya see, to the naked eye, the issue appears to be very superficial. Dwayne delivered a Rock Bottom to Pope on Raw, so Pope responded wit' a D'Angelo Dinero Express at Survivor Series. That's why we're havin' this match, right? Wrong! The issue between Pope and Dwayne goes way back. So if 'ya don't mind, Pope's goin' tell all of 'ya a lil' story. So get comfortable.

Dinero has a seat on the bottom step of the porch and the camaera man soon joins him.

May 2010, D'Angelo Dinero had his first match in the company known as UCW. His first match on Smackdown. D'Angelo Dinero versus Mister Money in The Bank John Cena. And from the second that Pope walked into that company, from the second Pope opened his mouth, he heard the talk. Pope heard the whispers. Pope went out to that ring and had a hell of an Ironman Match aganis' John Cena, but the match was the afterthought in Pope's head. Once Pope left the ring, once Pope went to the back, Pope heard all the boys talkin'. And 'ya know what they said? They said Pope reminded them of a young Rock! From the way Pope talked, to the way Pope wrestled, all the way down to Pope's charisma, Pope was compared to The Rock. Now, I know most of 'ya are thinkin' that bein' compared to a man wit' the legacy of Dwayne is nothin' to be angry 'bout. And Pope sayd to those peopl. Pope didn't get into this business to be compared to anyone else. Pope got into this business to be the very best of all time! Pope got into this business so that people were compared to him, not the other way 'round. But still, the comparsions began and they soon spread.

And no matter what Pope did to set hiself apart from 'ya Dwayne, the comparisons never went away. Pope won the Global Championship, they compared it to 'ya winnin' 'ya first Intercontinential Championship. It was the launchin' point for 'ya career and they said it woul' be the same for Pope. But that's not where it ended. Pope joined the Four Horsemen, one of the greatest collection of wrestlers ever and it was compared to Dwayne joinin' the Nation of Domination. No matter what Pope did, he coul' not escape 'ya Dwanye. And 'ya have no idea how much it ate Pope on the inside. It bothered Pope 'cause Pope knew the truth Dwayne. Pope knew the while 'ya may have been great at one time, the Dwayne that was in UCW was nothin' more than a washed up has been. And Pope refuses to be compared to someone who has doin' nothin' but coast in his name for the past couple of years.

Dinero soon adjusts before hair and calms himself before speaking again.

But then it happened. Pope went his own way, Pope became his own man. There was no Four Horsemen anymore, Pope's greatest rival Eddie Guerrero was in the rear view mirror. The only thing left on Pope's agenda was Wrestlemania and the UCW Championship. And on that fateful night in Madison Square Garden, Pope fulfilled his destiny. Pope climbed the ladder and captured the Money in The Bank Briefcase. But Pope wasn't done for the night. On that same night, Pope did somethin' never done before. Pope cashed in his Money in The Bank and became UCW Champion at Wrestlemania! Wrestlemania 4 was Pope's night, a night where Pope became Immortal. Yet still, Pope had to share it wit' 'ya. 'Cause like always, Dwayne has to have a share of the spotlight. It was Dwayne's final match, Dwayne's goodbye, so Dwayne got to be the Main Event instead of the World Champion. And Dwayne, Pope knows 'ya watchin', let Pope make one thing clear, this isn't sour grapes daddy. Pope's not jealous. And Pope says that 'cause from the day Pope walked into this business, Pope was better than 'ya coul' ever be. Pope's jus' makin' a point that 'ya have gotten by on 'ya name for far too long. But if there was one silver linin' that Pope coul' take from Wrestlemania, it was the fact that Pope woul' never have to see 'ya again. Right? Wrong!

The Rock retirement party lasted for all of four months. Then came Summerslam when Dwayne had to come back and interject himself into yet another Main Event while Pope opened the show. The real "Best in The World" opened the show while the Main Event was given to a has been and an egomaniac. Luckily due to all the mistakes that company made, it soon died and Pope couil' put it and you in Pope's past. Now let's conclude this story by flash forwardin' to today. Pope's retired, 'ya retired. Pope's still on television every week while Dwayne is lookin' to stay relevant on Twitter. Pope invited 'ya to his show as a form of extendin' the olive branch. And the rest is history Dwayne. So here we are. Less than one month away from the biggest match that UWF has ever seen! And Dwayne, at the Royal Rumble, all those comparsions will cease. No longer will it be The Rock and D'Angelo Dinero. 'Cause at The Royal Rumble, it will be the two biggest stars of their generation and Pope will finally prove that he is the better man. Pope has been waitin' for this match for years Dwayne. And in 26 days, D'Angelo Dinero finally escapes your shadow. Finally....

Dinero inhales in Rock like fashion, obviously mocking the Great One.

Finally...

Dinero looks directly into the camera before the feed cuts out and goes black.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Royal Rumble: Never Before, Never Again: Dinero vs Rock

The camera pans all around an empty arena. The silence is almost eerie as the camera starts to move through the stage area and then to the backstage area. There are many dressing room doors closed but there is one that remains open. The camera pans in and sees someone. Then someone looks towards the camera and then turns his gaze back. That person… is The Rock.

The Rock:
A back story seems to be the new thing to do. But when doing something you have to do it right and nobody does anything better than The Rock does it. So back story… years ago The Rock showed up in UCW on a show known as Smackdown. Thing is… nobody knew what to expect from The Rock. Instead all of the focus was on James Storm. The man that was running Raw at the time knew that The Rock would be held back on Smackdown but be allowed to excel on his show so after about two matches there was a trade made that seemed to go unnoticed where there were actually two stars from Raw traded for The Rock. And from there history was made is what would be said. The Rock went on to become a huge star with his Royal Rumble entrance… from there The Rock fought in a grueling Elimination Chamber match and took a Pepsi Plunge from the top of the chamber. Gave The Rock a concussion. But then… WrestleMania… despite not winning the Royal Rumble The Rock was still in the main event and won over CM Punk. That was when The Rock became a true star. In a mere few months The Rock became world champion and catapulted Raw from a back burner B-Level show to The Show that everyone aspired to be on. The Rock elevated the level of competition and made everyone work twice as hard as they were before. The Rock transformed UCW and made it a place for true talent.

The thing about The Rock is… The Rock never took a break. Week in and week out The Rock was always on the road, always electrifying the crowd. And it did take its toll on The Rock. The Rock contemplated retirement but that wasn’t in the books. Instead The Rock went on to ECW to help it become relevant and The Rock did that. It changed to WCW and The Rock had so many battles with management on that show that WCW was bound to fold but The Rock was able to get off of that show and went back to Raw. The Rock had a very good showing in WrestleMania 3 but due to some crooked booking The Rock lost to the guy you fought against… Mr. Money in the Bank… the overrated John Cena. But enough about him… The Rock did plenty… won the Hardcore title and had the longest title reign of anybody with that belt and then came the UCW championship. The belt The Rock had been chasing for so long and The Rock finally won it. Then in the title defense that will live on in infamy against Alberto del Rio… The Rock lost it. The rematch and The Rock won it back. Then at the Royal Rumble The Rock lost it back and The Rock held in there. Held in til WrestleMania 4. The Rock’s last match as an active wrestler because The Rock had been running for two years straight. Longer than most wrestlers can say and longer than you can say.

You see Dinero… you want to talk smack about The Rock stealing the spotlight based on his name. The Rock earned his name. The Rock worked for two years straight without taking any bit of time off and won numerous titles and accolades. The Rock earned his spot. Did The Rock expect to be the main event of WrestleMania 4? No. But it was a gift and The Rock knows to accept gifts of that magnitude. So while you want to belly ache at home… realize that The Rock has always given his all and has worked for everything he has earned… and not just sat in back and said… I am The Rock therefore I want the title and the main event matches. After WrestleMania The Rock finally took time off and it felt good. It felt too good and then CM Punk wanted a match to settle the score. Because up til that moment it was one and one for us. We had to break the tie and unfortunately for The Rock… he lost at SummerSlam and then The Rock took time off and rested and relaxed. UCW closed down and UWF was born. The Rock had no desire to get back into the ring at all. But then there were talks… talk of a showdown of epic proportions. And that is when things started to get irritating. Because when The Rock showed up on Raw… The Rock looked in the eyes of the man that has been talked about and heralded about.

The Rock gets up from the chair and starts to walk towards the door motioning for the cameraman to follow.

The Rock:
The Rock used Mike Foley as a decoy because The Rock knew what it would take to get you out of retirement. Because you say you heard the comparisons. The Rock heard the comparisons. The Rock heard about how there is this guy that is just like The Rock. Some guy that might wind up passing The Rock in terms of greatness. That man was you. And it ate The Rock alive. That rock bottom that you took on Raw was just the beginning. The Rock knew that if he struck first you would find a means to strike back and when you did… The Rock knew that was all that was needed. You see… you think you were the only one that wanted this match… The Rock has wanted this match and wanted it more than you. The Rock was determined to get you out of retirement which is why The Rock came out of retirement. Not to become a full time wrestler but for just this match. One last match. The Rock wants to do this before he calls it quits and that is to show you and your generation something about respect. To show you… that you will always be beneath The Rock. In the shadow of The Rock.

The Rock walks from the backstage to the center of the arena where the ring would be.

The Rock:
The Rock has waited years for this encounter. And The Rock is going to guarantee to deliver the absolute best match he ever has. Better than WrestleMania 2, 3, 4, better than SummerSlam. Better than anything. This match is not about a single title. This match is all about pride and respect. And in the end Dinero… The Rock is going to beat some respect into you and show you… that there is nobody… nobody that can ever come close to The Rock. But that in the end… there can be only one true great one. So be ready… because this fight… is going to be a war.

The Rock stands in the middle of the arena looking up towards the ceiling without uttering another word as the camera fades to black.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Re: UWF Royal Rumble: Never Before, Never Again: Dinero vs Rock

We are now taken to a UWF house show. While D'Angelo Dinero's first appearance was in Harlem, this one is in another New York borrough. This Raw house show takes place in the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. The show is wrapping up and Dinero is preparing to go out to his congregation and give them the farewell address for the evening. As Dinero heads to the ring in his throwback ring gear, he is cut off by Christy Hemme. Hemme has a microphone in hand and a camera man is filming her attempted interview, obviously for one of UWF.com's hit internet shows. Either way, Hemme slows Dinero down rather quickly.

a2wyUVhudXl3T1Ux_o_the-pope-dangelo-dinero-tribute.jpg

Christy Hemme: Pope, Pope, if I could, a moment of your time please!

"Pope" D'Angelo Dinero: Now lil' mama, Pope's in a bit of a rush. Pope's got to go to the ring and embrace the congregation. 'Ya interview is goin' have to wait.

Hemme: But, I just wanted to know if you had anything to say about The Rock's comments towards you?

Dinero stops in his tracks and gives Hemme a look of confusion; obviously he hasn't heard what The Rock has to say.

Hemme: Recently, The Rock has hard some strong words for you. As a matter of fact, we have the footage and I think you'd like to see it.

Dinero motions for Hemme to play the footage and Christy directs Dinero's attention towards a monitor on his left. The Rock's silliqouy soon begins. The Rock speaks on his past, he speaks on working his way to the top and he speaks on how this match is going to be a war. The footage concludes and Dinero can only shake his head and smile as Christy asks him another question.

Hemme: What do you think? Any thought os Rock saying that this match will be a war?

Still smiling, Dinero strokes his beard before answering.

"Pope" D'Angelo Dinero

'Ya think this is goin' to be a war Dwayne? 'Ya have to excuse Pope for findin' that a lil' comical, and let Pope tell 'ya why. Understand somethin' Dwayne, a war woul' signify that both sides have an equal chance of winnin'. At The Royal Rumble, 'ya do not have a chance of winnin' Dwayne. This match will not be a war. What The Royal Rumble will be Dwayne is an execution. It will be the execution of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson once and for all. 'Cause after The Royal Rumble, The Rock will be exposed. The Rock will be exposed as the has been who has hung on for a lil' too long. The Rock will be exposed for the overrated, undertalented, mediocre wrestler that he has been for years. And once The Rock is exposed, The Rock will be no more. Once Pope drives his knees into 'ya spine and beats 'ya in the middle of the ring, 'ya will cease to exist. And Pope says that 'cayuse after he beats 'ya, after Pope proves that he is the greatest of all time, after Pope proves that The Rock is nothin' more than a name, nobody's goin' want 'ya. Not UWF, not New Japan, not some Indy company producin' backyard wrestlin' shows, nobody! The Rock will be dead! Dwayne Johnson will live on, maybe make a couple more hit movies, show up to a couple University of Miami football games, but The Rock will be dead and buried. And Pope can say with one hundred percent sincerity, that The Royal Rumble will be the greatest day in Pope's career, 'cause it will be the day that Pope finally puts 'ya in his past. 'Cause that's what this is all 'bout Dwayne. Pope wants to move on from 'ya. Pope is so damn tired of hearin' how great 'ya are, when truth be told, 'ya can't hold a candle to Pope.

Dinero takes a deep breath, adjusting himself before continuing.

Pope finds it funny how 'ya talk 'bout earnin' 'ya spot Dwayne. And Pope finds it funny 'cause 'ya have no idea what earnin' a spot actually means. 'Ya never had to endure what Pope had to endure to get to the top. When Pope showed up, he was supposed to be jus' another guy who filled up a roster spot. Pope was supposed to be gone as fast as he got there. So while everyone waited for Pope to leave, he was fed jobber after jobber, givin' nothin' to do. That is 'til Extreme Rules when Pope shocked the world and proved that he coul' hang wit' the big boys. And after that, it was big time match after big time match, main event after main event. And 'ya know somethin' Dwayne? When Pope was risin' up the card, he noticed a few of the top guys gettin' a lil' worried. They were worried that Pope was comin' for the top spot. A spot that 'ya held. Whether 'ya were World Champion or not, 'ya were the top man 'cause 'ya were The Rock. And it wasn't 'til 'ya left that Pope coul' claim that spot for himself. But that's not good enough for Pope anymore. Pope needs to prove to 'ya and to the world that he can beat 'ya. Pope already knows that he can do it, cause despite all 'ya claims, Pope is far more battle tested. Pope has been through it all. From bein' booked terribly while leadin' the Four Horsemen, whether it be bein' put to the test in the Royal Rumble by bein' the number one entrant, whether it be doin' somethin' that 'ya never did and actually WIN the Money in The Bank Ladder Match, Pope has had to fight for everythin'. 'Ya think bein' screwed out of the Championship makes 'ya road a struggle Dwayne? How 'bout havin' hurdle after hurdle thrown in 'ya way 'cause nobody thought 'ya coul' do it and nobody wanted to see 'ya do it. That's what Pope did and Pope did it so well that everyone that was waitin' for Pope to walk out and give up had no choice but to finally admit that Pope was the best.

There's only one person left to prove it to Dwayne, and that's 'ya. 'Ya say that 'ya have been waitin' for this match for as long as Pope has, but Pope doesn't believe that. 'Cause if 'ya really wanted to, 'ya coul' have declined CM Punk's challenge for Summerslam and challenged the real "Best in The World". But in typical Dwayne fashion, 'ya took the easy way out. And instead of havin' the match of the year, 'ya got put to sleep. And Pope thinks that was the night that the people began to question The People's Champion. 'Cause Pope knows that he began lookin' at 'ya differently after that night Dwayne. As Pope watched 'ya lay motionless after bein' put to sleep, Pope coul' only shake his head in disappointment. 'Cause in that moment, it was obvious that The Great One was gone. Only thing left was a shell of a man. And to this day, 'ya are still that same shell of a man. And when this man shows up to the Royal Rumble in Phoenix, Pope will pick him apart piece by piece until there is nothin' left.

Pope's said it before and Pope will say it again, when 'ya hit Pope wit' that Rock Bottom, 'ya woke Pope up. 'Ya awoke a side of Pope that Pope had long forgotten existed. 'Ya say that was 'ya goal, but what Pope thinks 'ya did is start somethin' that 'ya can't quite possibly finish Dwayne. 'Cause wit' one simple Rock Bottom, 'ya have lit a fire that cannot possibly be extinguished. And now that this fire has been lit, 'ya goin' wish that 'ya stay retired. 'Ya goin' wish that Hell in A Cell was the last match 'ya had, 'cause Pope plans on makin' that match look like a walk in the park compared to the Royal Rumble.

Through everythin' 'ya said Dwayne, 'ya were right 'bout only one thing. There can only be one great one. One greatest of all-time. And on January 20th, 2013, Pope will go to hell and back to prove that he is that great one. So Pope suggests that 'ya call on the Heavenly Father and ask him for somethin' out of this world. 'Cause Dwayne, Pope promises 'ya that nothin' short of the almighty himself will stop Pope from whippin' 'ya ass all over Pheonix and walkin' out wit' a victory. 'Ya say that Pope's in 'ya shadow? Be prepared Dwayne, soon enough Pope will show 'ya the light and it will humble 'ya. That's Gospel!

Dinero walks off and heads towards the ring as Christy motions for the camera to stop filming.​

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Royal Rumble - Rumble Trashtalking

This is the thread in which all participants of the Royal Rumble Match will use to trashtalk. The rules to this trashtalking session are simple and follow:

1. Every Trashtalker will recieve a maximum of five trashtalks each. You don't have to do five, but you cannot do more than five.
2. You must wait until at least two(2) people trashtalk before you can trashtalk again.
3. Only confirmed wrestlers can trashtalk in this thread. So far confirmed are:

Raw Superstars
Christian
Wade Barrett
Mister Anderson
Antonio Cesaro
Christopher Daniels
Curt Hawkins
Shawn Michaels
Robert Roode

NXT Superstars
Zack Ryder
Darren Young
Austin Aries
Derrick Bateman
Brock Lesnar
Seth Rollins
The Miz
Rhino

Smackdown Superstars
Edge
John Cena
Eddie Guerrero
"The" Brian Kendrick
Jeff Jarrett
Rob Van Dam
Damien Sandow

The thread will be updated with new confrimed wrestlers as they are announced. Good Luck to all.​

Last edited:
Reaction score
Re: UWF Royal Rumble Match Trashtalking Thread

We are sent inside the ring where Jim Ross is standing by ready to address the UWF fans

jr_zps7fddf7a8.jpg

Jim Ross: It's an honor for me to be in the ring right now and interview one of the first members of the 2013 UWF Royal Rumble who is one of the greatest competitors to ever step foot in the squared circle. He is a two-time Royal Rumble winner, he is the show stoppa, he is the icon, the main event, he is Shawn Michaels.

[video=youtube;zTguC8koXKI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTguC8koXKI[/video]

The crowd erupts as HBK's music goes off. HBK comes out all excited as he gets the fans going the only way HBK knows how to. HBK drops down to his knees, prays, and holds his arms in the air as his pyro goes off.

hbkpyro.jpg

HBK hops right up to his feet and heads straight for the ring as he is smiling while pointing at J.R. As HBK gets inside the ring he shakes J.R.'s hand and proceeds to head to the closest corner and climbs up the second turnbuckle and holds both his arms in the air as the crowd cheers him on. HBK then claps at the fans and hops off the turnbuckle and is given a microphone of his own

Jim Ross: Shawn in less than three weeks you're stepping foot into your impressive thirteenth Royal Rumble match. I have known you for a very long time, but I have never seen such passion you have right now to finally get back on top of the mountain here in the UWF. At the Royal Rumble you have a golden opportunity.

hbkii_zps8eca147a.jpg

Shawn Michaels: J.R., it was my goal when I decided to comeback into this business that I wanted to get back on top of the mountain and once again become the World Champion. It was a goal that myself and the wife talked about while making the decision on coming back, we both knew that I could do it and J.R. you know me better than pretty much the rest that when Shawn Michaels says he's going to do something, then he gets it done. At the Royal Rumble, I am going to walk into it and it doesn't matter what number I draw whether it be number one or number thirty. I have been entrant number one before and I won that same match! I have one goal and one mission and that's to walk into the Royal Rumble and outlast twenty-nine other men and head onto the main event at WrestleMania and face either the UWF Champion, the NXT Champion, or the World Heavyweight Champion!

Jim Ross: This question you know I have to ask, but what's the deal with Robert Roode?

hbki_zpsee83820d.jpg

Shawn Michaels: To tell you the truth, J.R. I have no clue. However, he is one of the entrants in the Royal Rumble and he's going to be on HBK's list of guys I am going to go after inside the Rumble. I will tell you this, one way or the other, Shawn Michaels is going to get his hands on Robert Roode and I don't care if I do it on my terms or wrestling terms. I will take him out in the back if I don't get what I want and that's a one on one match sometime before the Royal Rumbe. I have already beaten down his boy James Storm, I am glady and capable of beating down Robert Roode as well and thus taking out Beer Money's tag team as a whole. Robert Roode, I am in no mood boy, I slayed your boy, I will do it to you also. Keep your head up from this moment on because you don't know when I'll be coming for you. However, inside the Royal Rumble I will come directly at you. I have eliminated bigger guys than you inside the Rumble, you will just be an added member to that list!

Jim Ross: My final question Shawn, what do you think your chances are at the Royal Rumble?

Shawn Michaels: Come J.R. you know me, I am always thinking positive here. I already told you, it doesn't matter what number HBK is. All that matters is, I am going to enter the Rumble when I want and I am leaving when I want and that will be when I am the last man standing. So to answer your question, I am going into the Royal Rumble with a positive outlook and I see myself outlasting twenty-nine other men. But the confidence I have right now is extemely high, J.R. Right now on the UWF roster there is not one guy who owns victories over both Cody Rhodes and John Morrison whom both happen are fighting over the UWF Title on that night. It may have taken me three tries to finally slay the all mighty John Morrison, but I got it done. Personally I think it should be a triple threat match with my wins over both men, but I am going to further prove why I deserve a shot at a World Championship title at the Royal Rumble. I am living like I am still in my prime, J.R. It's about time I show everyone in the Rumble and in the back that Shawn Michaels is still on top of his game. As far as I'm concerned the Royal Rumble is every man for himself and HBK has a destiny to fulfill and it will start on January 20th at the Royal Rumble!

The crowd cheers on HBK as he is finished speaking. Another entrant makes his way out as their music cues. J.R. then heads out of the ring as......

---------

OOC: Something to get started, good luck all!

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5

In the buzzing of anticipation the theme of Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks starts to play out. Both step out from the back, holding a lawn chair in their hands. They unfold them and set them down on the stage. Microphones are sticking out their pockets. They take them out of their pockets and sit down in their chairs. Their music comes to and end.

tumblr_m497f2kFOc1qiszfyo1_500.png

Curt Hawkins

The time is here! Oh this glorious time! The Royal Rumble. This match has made so many careers over the years and has been the hammer that has broken the glass ceiling for many superstars in this business. Names like Stone Cold Steve Austin! The Rock! Hey, even you Shawn Michaels! Names that will forever live in the history books of wrestling. They all have taken on this challenge, and they outlasted 29 other men to cement their name in history and take their spot on the grandest stage of them all, WrestleMania! This match will push anyone to the top of their careers, and they stay there. And now I get the chance to do what few others have been able to do. But with my confidence, my skills, my hunger, and my intelligence, I will win this match!

The crowd gives a small pop, but cheers nonetheless. This time Reks brings the mic to his mouth.

Tyler Reks

You said it Curt. This is probably the most important match that happens in a year, and this is by far the most important match you have ever competed in. You are young, strong, and able. I know, I know, that you can beat any other 29 men in this match. Weather that be your former mentor Edge, your long rival Christopher Daniels, Mr. Anderson, all of them. You see, besides just strength, courage, smarts, there is one more thing you need in this match. And that is a certain lady named Luck. Lady Luck shines on the victor of this match. The chances of one winning from first are not very high, but the chances of the 30th entry winning, now that's a different story. But...thats the case for NORMAL competitors in this match. Curt here is anything but that. He could win from 1 just as much as he can win from 30. 17th, 4th, 9th, 22nd, it makes no difference here.

Curt changes his position in his chair, and now has a bowl of popcorn in his lap

Curt Hawkins

So I'm going to tell you what we are going to do. We are gonna sit here all night, and watch the fun. This one is going to be a show. But only one person can make it a Party, and you're looking at him.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh

WWE Wade Barrett Titantron 'End Of Days' - YouTube

End of Days hits and here comes Barrett! The Bare Knuckle Brawler! As the End of Days hits, Hawkins and Reks stands up. They have a eye to eye contact with Wade Barrett. Wade smiles sinisterly to them. He has a microphone in his hand. He starts to walk to the ring and he starts to speak.

Well, well, well. Do you people know what time is it? It is the best and the biggest part of the year, Road to Wrestlemania time! And guess who will be there at that road? Me! The English Bare Knuckle Brawler, Wade Barrett. And the first stop of this road is Royal Rumble, something which is quite fine for me. Because it's Royal Rumble. As you all know, I have royality in my blood. The English Royality. Honor of an a real and proud English citizen. This Royal Rumble is probably bigger than the cricket final, bigger than the F.A. Cup or bigger than the Premier League, because the winner of this great match goes to headline the Grandest Stage of Them All, Wrestlemania! The person who will outlast other 29 man will be in the main event of Wrestlemania, against the champion of his choice. This gives a superstar immortality. If you win the Royal Rumble, your name will be written with golden letters in the history of professional wrestling. And for years, we have witnessed a lot of man, claiming and getting their immortalities thanks to winning the Royal Rumble. Let me give you some examples. (Walks on the steel steps) Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, The Undertaker, Triple H, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, even that stupid American hero Jim Duggan... (Finally enters to the ring) And this man who is standing in front of me, The Heartbreak Kid, Mr. Wrestlemania Shawn Michaels! Shawn, I had a lot of respect for you. I hate Americans and I think all of them sucks but you are out of that category with some other men. When I was a kid, you influenced me. I know that our styles are different but you were great. You were so phenomenal that every single kid would look up to you. You were charismatic, you were talented, you were "The Man" of WWF and even the WWE. But we all are human beings, and you are a human being. We are not machines. We get old, actually even the machines gets old and their time ends. You had accomplished a lot of things in your great career Shawn. You won Royal Rumble two times in row, you won World Titles, you had big Wrestlemania moments, probably the greatest ones. But Shawn, as you were getting all that accomplishments one by one, the time was going on. Every single accomplishment you get was meaning that years were passing by slowly. The clock was ticking for you Shawn and there you are. You are no more "The Heartbreak Kid", you are no longer "Mr. Wrestlemania" and I promise you would not be, because I will not let you win the Royal Rumble. You should be the "Mr. Retired" or "Heart Attack Grandpa". You are no longer what you were. I mean aren't you looking yourself in front of a mirror Shawn? You are 47 years old and you do not have that youth, you do not have the athleticism you had, you do not have that power in your heart. As years passed, your heart started to get old, just like you. Look at yourself. The time when you come back here to UWF was a shame and disgrace to yourself because you were destroying your legacy, you were deleting all the things you had done before. Because now, you are not the man you used to be. The old Shawn Michaels, I and everyone looked up to would beat Johh Morrison and Cody Rhodes in the first match. That match would be a squash match. But now, you just beat them in the third time. I am feeling so sorry for you Shawn. Because I do not want your legacy to end. I do not want to remind you as the man who I will eliminate in the Royal Rumble. I do not want to remember you as the man who got beaten up by Bobby Roode. Now, you are not that holy Shawn Michaels. All you are is a stupid, old red neck. You should not return to this place Shawn. You better had stay in your house, gettting your retirement checks and wasting time with Hal of Famers about talking how great old days were! You may have be in your thirteenth Royal Rumble, and that's will be my third Royal Rumble. You may have the experience with you but believe me, I have the passion, the desire, and the hunger. I would not let you win the Royal Rumble so that you can not dirt that one of the great titles with your hands! Your time is up Shawn! Look at the calendar, look at your watch... It is not 22 January 1995 or 21 January 1996 or 9 November 1997, when the shameful Montreal Screwjob happened, it is 3 January 2013! We are far away from your greatest days. Shawn, you may be announced for the Royal Rumble but it is not too late. So my suggestion is, you better lace up your boots, go home, buy the Pay Per View and watch me win! Because I will outlast all those 29 other superstars and I will win the Royal Rumble! I will go to main event of Wrestlemania and I will take what is mine! UWF Championship, NXT Championship or the World Heavyweight Championship, it just doesnt matters because after I win this Royal Rumble, no one can hold me down. I will be the first British who will win the Royal Rumble! So Shawn, just get into real life, don't live in a dream life, realize what you are and face it. Do the right thing for you, I do not want to remember you as a crushed Shawn Michaels. And nobody will want that. Just care all these people who loved and cared about you for years. Do them a last favour and leave, as quick as you can.

Barrett looks at Michaels. He has a lot of heat. Then he turns to entrance.

Look, look, look... Who is there? The Party Guys! Tyler Reks and... What was your name? Hurt Jawkins? I think it wasn't but it will suit you fine because I hurt your jaw so bad with my Bullhammer! Whatever couldn't remember. So I will call you the man who I beat! No, the man who I crushed. Because you looked so bad after I hit you with the Bullhammer! So how is your face? It should be in a lot of pain! When I heard your name amongst the superstars from Raw who will compete in The Royal Rumble I laughed my butt off. Because it was a gift to me and every single superstar who will enter to the Royal Rumble. Because you are just a guy who thinks he is tough. But you are not Curt. This week on Raw, I showed the entire world, how worthless you are and how great I am. I ended your party! As you said, everyone knew that I would win, and you were the underdog. But just because you were the smiling, baby kissing, photo taking, hero of all this people, they had a weird feeling and a weird hope that you can beat me. It was not because you stand a chance against me, it was because they loved you and they hated me. You are the man who throws party around and I am the man who tells the truth and hurt their feelings so bad. And I see that you think you have some chance to win the Royal Rumble, and your partner has that too. Wait a second, hey Tyler you do not belong here and you do not deserve to be here with me, so please leave your girlfriend and go to backstage. So what I was saying is, you have no chance to win Curt. But you have a chance to break a record. If you will participate in this Royal Rumble, you will be the superstar who eliminated fastest in the Royal Rumble! Because you just have that chance! Nothing more! So don't have dreams about winning the Rumble, going to main event of Wrestlemania because you can't. The place for main event of Wrestlemania is taken, it is reserved by me! I will be there and you will be watching me at the backstage with jealous and pride in your inside. Because you will never be in the place I will be, and you will be proud because you are the first victim of me since my return! I'm 1-0 now and believe me, I will go undefeated for a long, long time. Whether you people like it or not, this will happen. And at Royal Rumble, I will be uneliminated which means I will win! None of these other competitors stand a chance against me! You will see that I am right once again. Just like I was right when I said I will beat Curt Hawkins. And you see, I beat him. And I will win the Royal Rumble!​

Reaction score
UWF Royal Rumble: NXT Championship - Bully Ray [c] vs. CM Punk

"CULT OF PERSONALITY" blasts throughout the arena

[video=youtube;oq4Lbe_Vl5w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq4Lbe_Vl5w[/video]

A mix reaction is heard as CM Punk makes his way out from the back. CM Punk has a big smile on his face for unkown reasons, but he's excited and ready to go as he does his usual bend down on one knee and screams out loud "BEST IN THE WORLD" and he throws a punch in the air and walks backwards for moment. As CM Punk gets to ringside he walks up the steps and climbs up to the top turnbuckle and looks to the crowd as some fans are chanting his name

CMPunk2-3.jpg

CM Punk hops off of the turnbuckle and walks to the center of the ring as he already has a microphone in his hand. CM Punk waits for the crowd to get quiet as he just holds the microphone to his chest waiting patiently for once

newpunk_zpsffc8b941.jpg

CM Punk: Now that you all have quiet down a little bit, I can finally speak. I'm not sure what to say though first. I guess the first thing I have to say is, I TOLD YOU SO!! I told you all that at New Year's Revolution I would hand Rhino his most painful loss of his career and I did just that. I told you all that he is not a wrestler, he is a fake and I took care of all that nonsense that came out of his mouth prior to that night. Not only did I beat him though one, two, three in this ring, but I added insult to injury when I used his own finishing move the "gore" to beat him. Let me refresh your memory he used it on me and yet I kicked out of it, but when I used his own move I took him down and knocked off the wrestling wannabe. The bigger picture though is now I am the number contender for the NXT World Title. The only problem is I have to dissapoint Bully Ray because well he's also another ECW reject! And I know exactly what you all are thinking, he's the NXT World Champion so how can he be a fake, he's just like Rhino who got lucky after all these years. He's like that one kid on promo night who finally gets lucky. His title victory was based off of luck and in seventeen days at the Royal Rumble I am once again going to decimate a wrestling fraud and take home the NXT World Title and be one step closer to WrestleMania.

A split reaction from the fans as CM Punk just shakes his head from their response to him

CM Punk: Had it not been for that low blow that he gave to The Miz at New Year's Revolution then I have no doubt that Miz picks up the win and it's he and I at the Royal Rumble and not Bully Ray or Bubba Ray Dudley whatever you want to call him these days. And I am in no shape or form backing up The Miz, but I only speak the truth because The Miz I know at least has more pure wrestling talent than Bully Ray does. Anyone who recieves a low blow is going down for the count it's inevitable and for those who do not know what that means because I know how smart today's society is it mean certain to happen. That's why this guy fraud because he went beyond the extreme to get the job done. I'm not going to be a hyporcrite though because I have done it also, but I do not have the background that he does. His wrestling career has lies written all of it and I do not give a crap if you are a believer or not because you can go and ask Rhino how it felt to lose to the best in the world and then you all can come back to me and think otherwise about whose going to walk out with the NXT World Title at the Royal Rumble. Lies, lies, lies, that's all most the rejects are about, pure lies. All Bully Ray knows is being a hardcore competitor and I am not going to use the word "wrestler" there because he does not deserve credit for being a wrestler. I am not going to give him the satisfaction of being called a wrestling champion because it's all based off of a lie and I am going to put an end to that just like I did to Rhino this past Sunday at New Year's Revolution.

CM Punk pauses for a moment and let's what he just said sink in for everyone

newpunk1_zps377580b5.jpg

CM Punk: Since I came back to NXT, it has all about making people famous by being put in a match with me. I have succeeded beyond my expectations in doing so. I helped Seth Rollins become who is today and that's being on an incredible winning streak. I helped Zack Ryder get recognized and even get an NXT Extreme title match in which he failed at getting the job done. The list goes on and you can even add Rhino to the list because up until that night of New Year's Revolution, Rhino was known for being only about being a hardcore wrestler and he wasn't even well known. Now because of that match he is being well talked about in the social media today, wrestling pages, and with fans all over the world. And it's because he was in the ring with the best in the world, but yet couldn't get the job done. I am helping all these competitors out by getting them known and the same goes for our precious NXT World Champion. All you are known for is putting people through tables with your good ole' friend D-Von Dudley. But guess what B-Ray, he's not here to protect you and help you out. Your time as NXT World Champion comes to an end in seventeen days at the Royal Rumble. So you better enjoy having that title by your side for these last couple of week because I am going to have my hand raised with the NXT World Title hoisted over my shoulder. 2013 will be the year of CM Punk and all of NXT had better be on the lookout!

CM Punk lowers his microphone and then takes a seat in the middle of the ring as he waits for Bully Ray to come out from the back to address him

----------

OOC: Something to get started, good luck Lewb!

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

As Barrett stops talking a voice is head through the arena speakers.

Up here, gentlemen!

All four men look at the titantron to see who is speaking to them. It is Austin Aries who is standing somewhere in the backstage area with a glass of wine in his hand. Aries takes a sip and lets his opponents for the Royal Rumble match wait for what he has to say. After a while he chuckles and begins to speak.

ioktqt.jpg

"The Greatest Man That Ever Lived", Austin Ari
es:
Good evening. You all know who I am but the protocol says a man is always supposed to introduce himself when he's not familiar with the faces he surrounds himself with. My name is Austin Aries. I am the Greatest Man That Ever Lived, the Greatest Man To Ever Enter a UWF Ring and the Greatest Royal Rumble participant out of all 24. I see the looks on your faces and that tells me you're not good at the art of mathematics. This far, 16 men were announced as Royal Rumble participants. 8 from RAW, 8 from NXT and very soon, SmackDown'll picks its top 8. 8 x 3 = 24. Or even easily...8 + 8 + 8 = 24. How do you want to win the Royal Rumble when you can't even count the amount of your opponents? Anyway...I'm from NXT. Yes, I know it's not understandable. Austin Aries, the former UWF Undisputed
Champion being on NXT? That's because Sting set me up when he was in charge of NXT. I'm saying this to prevent any misunderstandings. I've been here since day one. If somebody says UWF Austin Aries is the name that pops up first. There's no denying my ability. I'm no rookie. Go, ask Sting. After what I did to him this week on NXT he won't tell you anything else. Hell, I'd be surprised if he'd be able to speak this early. Just like Seth Rollins who fell to my knees in our match. It was a handicap match but when you look at it you can see I'm the one who did all the work. No disrespect, though, Bradshaw. I'm the one who pinned him and proved who's the better man. Oh, I'm a little bit off the chart. Excuse me.

Aries takes another sip before continuing.

What I was trying to say that JBL picked NXT's top 8 but everybody knows that Austin Aries is the top dog. Also, I'm not here to represent NXT. I'm here to represent Austin Aries. I'm here to win the Royal Rumble and finally get what I deserve...a shot at a World Championship. So none of your jokes about the fact I'm on NXT will change my mind. None of that will get to me. I'll only
"facepalm" myself at your poor attempt to stand tall over my being...at your low amount of intelligence which is as high as a wooden horse's. So before you try to interrupt me and try. Let me repeat...try to make me look bad let me inform you that it's not going to happen. All four of you. You can combine your powers like power rangers but it still won't be enough. Just deal with it. I'm too great for you to point at me for something because there's nothing you can point at. What? My good looks? My expensive suits? My ability to talk? My ability to wrestle? I'm untouchable and there's nothing you, you, you and even you *Points at Shawn Michaels* can do about it.

Austin Aries takes some time and begins to talk about the man who came out first, Shawn Michaels.

Speaking of you...Shawn Michaels. The Show Stoppa, The Main Event. I guess I'm suppos
ed to be honored by your presence and by the fact that I'll get a chance to get into the ring with you come Royal Rumble. But really, I'm not. It seems like everybody around here respects you for what you've done, for what you've accomplished. But again...I don't. I don't respect you, Shawn. I don't respect anything you've done. Why should a respect a guy who made a living out of dancing, prancing around the ring, shaking his rear end, kissing ass and stealing money from young men who strive to become wrestlers? Those are reason why I should hate you, not why I should respect you.

People boo Austin Aries.

Don't boo me. Boo him! He's the one who should be the bad guy, not me. Look, Shawn. Since your early days you were nothing special. You were always the old-time John Cena. People always seemed to love you and even you didn't know why. But you knew exac
tly how to use that in your advantage. The sad truth is that you were never special, you never had the IT factor. You were just about avarage in the ring and on the microphone. You only got lucky because you were good looking and charismatic. You built an empire around those accolades. Charisma, good looks and about five wrestling moves. This is what made you so legendary and I ask...WHAT?! Do you really think that? These people do but you don't and that's what hurts you the most. You know that if there wasn't for you great ability to kiss ass, you'd carrying Hulk Hogan's bags to this very day. No, I know one better. You'd be carrying around my bags. Yeah, that's right. Double everything you have and add something more and you'll have me. You'll have Austin Aries. You'll have a man with charisma, good looks and all the skill there is. But I'm not a better version of Shawn Michaels...I'm just a man who's simply better than Shawn Michaels. A man who's better than all of you down there. From Shawn Michaels to Wade Barrett, from Wade Barrett to Tyler Reks and Curt Hawkins. Not a single one of you is on the same level as I am...nobody is on the A Double Level and nobody ever will. Now, who do we have next?

Austin Aries is not putting much effort in his talking as it seems like the wine he's drinking is slightly getting in his head.

Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks. A couple of gooood kids. No, seriously. I mean it. You both claim to be party starters but what I see are two lonely goons who sit on their asses all day and do nothing. You did just that like ten minutes ago and you're on TV! You get paid for being here tonight yet the only thing you do is the same thing you do when you're home. You sit on your ass and you eat popcorn. What a good way to sho
w these people you finally grew up. I applaud you, guys but really...did you ever think of doing something these people will respect you for? Or at least something these people will like you for. You truly have no desire to go down in history as something more than Edge's sidekick who by the way I defeated at Wrestlemania I to become Mister Money in The Bank. That's been like 4 years ago yet these people still label you as that guy. 4 years and they still remember it. These people here tonight don't even remember what they had for breakfast but they remember what you did four years ago because that was the only relevant thing you ever did in your career. Oh, I know. You want to raise the microphone to your mouth and tell me you also won the UWF Hardcore Championship. I wouldn't come up with it as a man who's beaten for that title is not a professional wrestler but a professional drunk, yet he still came up as the better man. So when you come out here and say you're going to win the Royal Rumble...nobody takes you seriously.

Austin Aries is slowly getting to the end of his speech and he's getting ready to talk about Wade Barrett.

Wade. How long has it been? Five, six or seven months already? The amount of time is irelevant. What relevant is what happened. I cashed in my Money in The Bank contract on you to become the Undisputed Champion. When the referee's hand hit the mat for the three count, I made your life a living hell. I left you in the middle of the ring with you brain busted and I took what was always supposed to be mine, the Undisputed Championship. I remember it very well, Wade. Like two months before that we faced off in a contest for The United States Championship. You cheated your way out of that match when you hit me with the United States Championship and got yourself disqualified. But I got my revenge when I nailed you through your skulls with my Money in The Bank briefcase. I guess you could say payback is a bitch, right? Don
't forget about it. Also, don't forget about who eliminated you in the Battley Royal match for the World Heavyweight Championship. I DID! Sure, Miz flipped you over the ropes and "eliminated" both me and you but the truth is that I had my legs wrapped around your neck and I almost had you out of the ring. The record books say something else but what matter is the truth and the truth is you never had the upper hand on me. Not in singles contests, Battley Royals, Four Way Matches...I was always the better man...I am the better man. I'm the greatest man that ever lived, not some wannabe englishman. "Hur,duh! I'm from Manchestoh and I'm bare knuckle fighter!" Really? Guess what...I'm the greatest man that ever lived, I'm from the US of A and I'm goddamn proud of it! And in case you're going to talk crap about me and my country, I'm gonna contact the police department of this city and make them check your Green Card and send ya packin', son. Or you know what? I'll do you one better. I'll send ya packin' myself when I once again embarrass you. In fact, I'm going to embarrass 23 other men so don't take it as a big deal. See ya later, froobity froobs.

Aries chuckles, turns around and walks away as the scene fades to black.

Lewb

Reaction score
Re: UWF Royal Rumble: NXT World Title: CM Punk vs. (c) Bully Ray

Bully Ray: For crying out loud, you have got to be freakin’ kidding me!

BullyRay2-2.jpg

Not even with his theme music, Bully Ray walks out with his NXT World Championship firmer than ever over his shoulder, shined up bright for its first appearance in 2013. Bully begins his tirade on the new number one contender as he is making his way to the ring.

You beat Rhino and suddenly, you think it’s your given right for me to actually give a crap about you? Things don’t work that easily around here…. These people have not forgotten how badly I humiliated you, getting MY number one contender shot. And I certainly haven’t let that slip my mind, it was the most fun I have had in actual YEARS. The ease in which I got past you nearly made me think that I was too good for anyone on this brand, and in this company. Nearly…. When I beat Randy Orton, I then really started to believe it, and it all came full circle at New Years Revolution. I haven’t had a chance to do this yet, so I’m gonna steal one of your lines, and aim it at these people here….. I TOLD YOU SO!

By this time, Bully is just getting in the ring, face to face with the Second City Savior.

I told you, that The Miz’ rise to the top, was merely the best of a bad bunch finding his way on top of a podium he just didn’t want to find himself atop of. Beating opponent after opponent, after opponent, all people that JBL didn’t even waste my time with putting me in front of. When you went crashing through that table last Sunday night, I hope you realized there and then that through all of the war of words, through all of the insults, through you, getting my life long tag partner to give you a shabby excuse of training in table awareness, the fact of the matter is I beat you in a way that you knew I would try, and yet you were still powerless to block it, you couldn’t stop the inevitable. You’re good Miz…. But I’m that much better. And I have no need to even think about you any more. Because last Sunday “The Best In The World†scraped past the new attitude man-bitch, gave him his fifty-eighth pay per view loss in a row, and now has been granted a shot against me. And you know what. Maybe you aren’t the guy I power-bombed off the stage a few months back, maybe you’re not the guy I have four victories over without reply. Maybe I should be weary of you because you have put away an old ECW guy, and I’m an old ECW guy…. But aren’t you an ECW guy? Weren’t you cover boy of the sick freak-show of non-talent that Vince McMahon decided to stick the ECW sticker on? Word of advice if you don’t want another hospital visit before the Rumble, you don’t even murmur about ECW like as if you know a single thing about its history, because I’ll prove to you that Extreme Championship Wrestling was not the sprinklings of fairy dust and flashing lights that you and John Morrison fannied about in for three years.

Half of the crowd boo’d and started to chant Punk, but the other half cheered, and chanted “ECW!â€

bully%20ray%20tna%20microphone.jpg

Listen closely because I will only ever give you your dues once. You came back from my thrashing of you and you have been on a bit of a roll, I must admit. You’ve got a lot more to say for yourself, which for a man full of pipe-bombs we were all expecting. But you’re backing up your words with your victories so far. Whoopy. At New Years Revolution, the man that everybody had primed as the new champion of NXT, the man to take NXT through to a new year of action as a top brand, fell off the stage holding his ball-bag while counting on his one hand what’s actually going for him as two thousand and twelve waved his sorry ass goodbye. Two thousand and thirteen is going to be exactly the same for me as last year. It’s not going to be my year, I don’t believe in any of that destiny bullcrap. What I know is, that I have worked myself down to the bone to be the greatest here. I don’t put it on the back of any T-shirt, I don’t shout it running down the ramp like as if I’m some Peter Pan asshole. I let my victories, and that glare in your eyes, off my championship, tell all that needs to be said about who is indeed the best. You alluded to it before you came out here Punk, it’s all down… To Wrestlemania for you isn’t it?

Punk looks at Bully confused, as he continues.

All it is to you, is when the big pay day is coming. The biggest night of the year, I can ship the most merchandise, I can sell more of my DVD’s…. It’s the pay-off for you. You claim to be about the greater good but you’re not. The line you’re following is the one that stitches your jeans together. Me… I’m happier in the dingy sweats and threadbare that I grew up in. Why? Because image…. Status… All of that shit means nothing to me. I could sell one t-shirt my whole career, because these people mean nothing to me. My DVD could be in the bargain bucket at Wal-Mart over sold by any other “wrestler†in the business, I could not give a rats ass. Because I have this. And so far, no-one has been able to wrestle it off me, or fight it off of me. I have never claimed to be a wrestler Punk. Your big clever revelation is nothing more than a mere observation. Why should I try and be a wrestler, when I can beat every wrestler without it?

Bully smirks at Punk, but Punk lifts his mic up and…….

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5

normal_044.jpg

Curt's time has come again and he clears his throat into the mic to get the attention of everyone. When everyone is silent, and the eyes are on the young Party Starter on the stage, he begins to talk.

Curt Hawkins
Austin Aries...Austin Aries..You call yourself "The Greatest Man that Ever Lived" Well my friend I do not think we have met yet. And since you have done such an excellent job of talking down to me, I think I should finally introduce myself to you. My name is Curt Hawkins. Yes, 4 years ago, in another company I was Edge's side kick. The Edge Heads. I'm not ashamed of that in the least. I got to work alongside a living legend. I got to stand toe to toe with the Undertaker at WrestleMania! Working with Edge was one of my greatest lessons in this business and I thank him for it everyday. Because Edge looked at me, and he saw potential. He knew that one day I would be on my way to the top of this industry. Was he wrong, I ask you? Was he wrong? I don't think so. Here I am, in the biggest wrestling company this world has to offer right now, standing in front of tens of thousands of people, I'm a former Champion, my record speaks for itself. I've made a name here in UWF. I'm just beginning and I have already made a name fore myself. Now I ask you, is that a joke? Just because I haven't had the special treatment that you've been handed Austin, doesn't mean I'm not just as great. How many main events have you had? How many title matches have you had? How many chances have you had to cement your name in history have you had! Think about that. Because this is my first Royal Rumble. This is my first chance at greatness and I have been working far too hard, for far too many years to just sit by and let it pass. No sir, that is not going to happen because I made I promise to the fans here that I would bring in change. 2013 things will change and it will start off with a fresh, young face, winning the Royal Rumble. The way I see it guys, there are 30 men in this match, and we all have a chance of winning. Weather you're "The Greatest Man that Ever Lived" Or some "goof" eating popcorn on the stage. It doesn't matter. That is the beauty of this match. That even the lowest man on the roster can find greatness, and that buddy, is what I plan to do.

Hawkins paces around the stage a little bit, but it obvious that he is far from over. He notices his chair, and it sparks a memory.

Curt Hawkins
Ah, yes, the chairs. Yes, I brought chairs out here to sit on the stage and watch all the action unfold with my very eyes. I'm not a pansy sitting in the back drinking a glass of wine. I'm right out here where the action is. Hell, I hate to give Wade Barrett and kind of credit but he's out here, in the ring no less. If you're so great Mr. Aries why don't you put your little 17 year old girl drink down, and come out here and face us like a man. But I doubt you'll do that. I may be younger then you, but I'm sure anyone can agree, I have more balls then you! And before I forget, I want to address Mr. 1-0 over in the ring, of course I'm talking about the man who thinks he's the King of England, Wade Barrett! Man, are you kidding me? You are seriously bragging about 1 win? 1 win!? And it was over me. Now, I'm not the egotistical type, so even I'll say it, a win over me is not that impressive. You've been here one week, got one win and you're tooting your horn saying that you're going to win the Rumble and no one else even has a chance? Man, that is rich. Never before have I seen a superstar be so cocky on their second week. Come to me when you actually have a record buddy. Then we can speak. I went a full 7 weeks here without picking up a single lose. Now, that's pretty impressive. You win once and expect everyone to throw you a party, kneel before you, and kiss your feet. You sir, are the joke. If you come into the Rumble with attitude, I'm sure any of us would be willing to throw your ass over the top rope before anyone else. Send you back packing to your precious England. Let me give you a little history lesson, since you were so kind to do that to me last week, an English born superstar has never held a world title. And it for damn sure is not going to be you. So sip your tea, hang your plaque that says 1-0 and be done with. Because you're never going to amount to anything more.

Curt looks into the ring, next to Barrett, where Michaels is, and he gets his next train of thought.

Curt Hawkins
In all honesty, I think the man that has the greatest chance of winning the Rumble isn't on the stage, he isn't in the back, and he's right here in the ring. It isn't Wade Barrett, thats for sure, so I'll let you guys do the math. Figure it out? It's The Main Event himself, the Show Stopper, MR. WRESTLEMANIA, ladies and gentlemen, from San Antonio Texas, The Heart Break Kid, Shaaaaaawwwwn Michaeeels! This man knows what it takes to win this thing. He knows more then anyone else in this damn match. We are standing before a legend. Some one who drew the unlucky number 1 in this match, but he defied every odd and went on to win the whole thing and fulfill his dream at WrestleMania. It is probably the greatest feel good story that wrestling has to offer. I'm..I'm going to be a little honest here, Shawn, you're my hero man. You are the man I strive to be like when I first walked into a wrestling school and said "teach me." You have inspired me to do so much, and go so much further because like me you were always the one deemed as the underdog. The guy no one could take seriously. The guy who was a bit too little and partied too hard. You were, lets face it, the joke. Sure you could get it done in the ring, no one could dispute that, but outside of it, you weren't a prissy faced asshole drinking in wine. You weren't a fake who would come out here in a suit and be a copy of everyone ever. You were your own man and for that I respected you, and I always will. You are my number one threat in this Rumble however, with that being said. I do hope our paths cross in this match because it will be a dream come true for me. If I don't win this match I think it will be damn cool to see The Heartbreak Kid break one more heart, Main Event WrestleMania one more time, and win one more world title. But Shawn, all dreams aside, all respect aside. I will not hesitate in the least to throw you over the top rope come that fateful night. You said you have a destiny to fulfill. Sometimes destiny shines on those you don't expect. Maybe on this night, destiny shines down on me, and I do what you did all those many years ago. I become a legend.

Hawkins drops his mic down, signifying that he is done.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen

The crowd are still reacting to Curt Hawkins running down of his opponents when a much more loathed superstar makes his way out from the back.

C'est Miracle...

[video=youtube;kIPibbKtu0A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIPibbKtu0A[/video]

'Miracle' by Jim Johnstone plays over the PA system and from the back walks the United States Champion Antonio Cesaro. The belt over his shoulder he stares at Curt Hawkins. He shakes his head in disgust and raises his title belt into the air in front of him before he turns and heads down to ringside. Cesaro gets himself a microphone before stepping up onto the ring apron, he wipes his feet on the apron before stepping through the ropes and into the ring where he proceeds to show off his United States Championship to all of his opponents currently in the ring.

Cesaro_display_image.jpg

Antonio Cesaro: Let's see. I've beaten you, Shawn Michaels. I've beaten you Wade Barrett more times than I care to count, I've beaten you before Curt Hawkins and Austin Aries is on NXT and simply does not matter as a result of his association with that third rate brand with no talent. That, and the fact that I am the only champion currently in the ring makes me the better man compared to all of you. Now, as a result of this, that makes me the odds on favourite to win the Royal Rumble surely?. I mean I can claim to have beaten almost everybody who has stepped in my path since day one in UWF. Even after my extended break I came back and became a champion once again. If I were a betting man, which unlike you stupid gambling Americans, I'm not, I would still put all of my money, all of my Swiss-Francs onto Antonio Cesaro, the three time European Champion and current United States Champion winning the Royal Rumble and going on to Wrestlemania to become the first ever 'True European' to become a World Champion here in UWF.

Antonio Cesaro turns to Wade Barrett, Antonio and Wade have a storied past in UWF and Cesaro immediately begins to speak on this.

Allow Mister Antonio Cesaro to tell you all a story about himself and Mister Wade Barrett. On the very first episode of Ultimate Wrestling Federation Raw... I, Antonio Cesaro and Wade Barrett faced off in the first ever UWF match. The first ever championship match also and Wade Barrett won this match by count-out and was handed the European Championship in the most unfair decision ever seen in a UWF ring. However at the very first UWF Pay Per View, Rebellion, Mister Antonio Cesaro defeated Wade Barrett by pinfall to become the first 'proper' European Champion for the first time. That match will be almost one year to the day this Royal Rumble will occur. I don't know about you Wade, but I think a repeat of your defeat is probably going to happen. They often say that lightening does not strike twice... but Antonio Cesaro does and just like that very first championship victory for Antonio Cesaro, I will carry out my duty as YOUR United States Champion and gain one of the most momentous victories in UWF history.

But you know me inside out Wade. I know this. We were a team, an alliance... eine Mannschaft... and if it weren't for the pack of dogs known as the New World Order we would have been Tag Team Champions but that was before you ditched your much superior partner to become a World Champion for what?, a fortnight?. Wade, you burned your bridges with me with your greed so atypical of a true European man of class and dignity. Which allows my suspicions to be true that you are nothing more than a typical English, loud-mouthed, lager-swilling, bar-brawling verlierer. A loser. Because everybody knows, be it at football, rugby, hockey, basketball or any other sport, including Professional Wrestling... the English come from a nation of losers and should never even be considered as a European. Unlike me, a man who embodies Europe and a man who embodies a bright future for UWF, a man who is not simply European but 'Very European'... Antonio Cesaro.

Antonio raises his hands in the air and smiles widely as he berates Wade Barrett who does not look impressed. Cesaro then turns his attention to Shawn Michaels.

A bright future for UWF is something that Shawn Michaels certainly does not embody. We have here a man, which Wade Barrett unbelievably singled out as having a rich history of success in various other promotions throughout the past. A winner of many Royal Rumbles too. However, that was in the past and the past will indeed remain the past because the future... Antonio Cesaro... is about to become the present day 'Showstopper' and 'Main Event'. You see Shawn Michaels... I have already beaten you. Twice. Once in my return match on Raw. Where I returned from an extended leave in my homeland, a much superior country to the United States, Switzerland, and where I returned to continue where I left off by defeating all who stood in my path. Fast forward two weeks later I defeat you again. Once again continuing where I left off by claiming championship gold and becoming YOUR United States Champion. By being the champion of the country you love... the champion of a nation you and all your other American cronies love to fight for... it makes me simply superior to you.

Cesaro raises his championship into the air in front of Michaels much to the crowd who are rabidly behind HBK's displeasure.

And it's funny that I won this now much more prestigious championship by throwing three other men over the top rope. It is almost like a... unheil verkündende... it's ominous. Ominous of what is to come at the Royal Rumble. The fact that I put you over the top rope Shawn Michaels, probably makes it even more foreboding. You know what it's like to suffer defeat at the hands of Antonio Cesaro and you have admitted that I am the better man in the past and yet you claim to have a chance of winning this Royal Rumble. Such is your delusion that you actually believe you can win this despite the fact that I am the better man, despite the fact I have already thrown you over the top rope, and despite the fact that I have a championship and you do not. Shawn, I don't know if it's your old age, or the fact you've always had everything your own way in the past but now it does not work so easily in your favour and you have zero chance of winning the Royal Rumble and that my friend is down to simple, pure, logical... superior European thinking.

Michaels looks physically repulsed by Cesaro as Cesaro turns to the entrance way.

And then we have Curt Hawkins. Former Hardcore Champion, the Party Starter... both of which mean nothing to me. Both of which represent all that is wrong in this company and in this country today. 'Hardcore', what does that even mean other than filth... blödsinn. Just like you. Blödsinn. Garbage. You and your little friend, much like Austin Aries said, sit around all day living the true 'American Dream' of doing absolutely nothing and being paid to do it. Whilst hard working European men like myself train hard and when the opportunity to 'party' comes along, we train harder because we know that true enjoyment can only come from true success and ultimate success is what I wish to achieve. Ultimate success, which means winning the Royal Rumble and winning a World Championship at Wrestlemania, is what I WILL achieve and nobody, and especially a non-entity like you Curt Hawkins, can stop me achieving my goals.

Antonio Cesaro looks up at the titantron and shakes his head, he shrugs his shoulders and speaks in a rather matter-of-factly tone.

And neither can Austin Aries who seems pretty comfortable wherever he is. Typical American again, who would rather send a vignette ridiculing his opponents than come out and say it to their faces like a real man. But that's okay, because I expected nothing more from a man who's only success came from cashing in a briefcase and stealing a World Championship from a beaten man. Now you reside on NXT. The third wheel. The C Show. The last place in the whole world I would choose to wrestle and yet you remain on that brand claiming to be one of UWF's best?. Please!, you're not even NXT's best, you don't even hold a championship like Mister Antonio Cesaro does with such prestige. Austin, you have a chance much like everybody else in this match. But it's chance that pales in comparison to the likelyhood that is Antonio Cesaro winning the Royal Rumble and I will take great enjoyment from tossing you, and everybody else of the top rope to make all of my predictions, all of my claims foolproof... and then everybody will realise that being European better makes me better than you, and being 'Very European' allows me to leave you all eating the dirt as I become the first ever European winner of the Royal Rumble and first ever Swiss-Born UWF World Champion in history.

Antonio nods and smiles smugly before finishing up.

und wäre das nicht wunderbar!?

Ozymandias

Reaction score

The fans are still reacting to Curt Hawkins' last comments when out of the blue;

AWWWWWWESOME!

[video=youtube;PUVJvA2Jctw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUVJvA2Jctw[/video]

'I Came To Play' hits and The Miz waltzes on stage pout in full flow and looking the picture of confidence. He stands in between Hawkins and Reks and takes a long look at both of them but says nothing. After a few seconds he grabs some popcorn from the unprotected bowl, throws one in the air, catches it his mouth, winks at Hawkins and laughs as he makes his way down the ramp.

100011anigif_zps4dafd836.gif

He jumps on the apron and throws his shoulder back adopting his trademark pose. He then climbs inside the ring and glares at Wade Barrett as he walks past him to the corner of the ring. Once there he climbs the turnbuckle, surveys the crowd before looking back over his shoulder at HBK. Eventually he jumps back to the mat and takes a mic as his entrance music trails off...

The Miz: I'm sorry I just couldn't let this continue another moment. The Royal Rumble, perhaps second only to Wrestlemania in terms of profile, the UWF fans all over the world cannot wait for it, and yet you four guys plus 'the most overrated man who ever lived' Austin Aries are out here boring the crap outta everyone! I just had to come out here and save the day.

Therefore without further ado, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, loyal viewers the Royal Rumble just got AWWWWWWWWESOME! Now I realise that the last time many of you saw me I was being SCREWED out of the NXT World Title by the current "champion" Bully Ray and I'm sure many of you expected to see me at this pay-per-view, not in the Rumble match itself but defending MY title against CM Punk. However that's not how it panned out, Bully Ray rode his luck and then weaseled his way out of the match keeping his title. Now that's an issue for another day and I will take care of that on NXT, but I am a smart man and I am not one to let an opportunity pass me by and by losing that match I have been presented with the mother of all opportunities in the Royal Rumble match.

He walks across the ring and gestures towards the titantron.

You just heard from Austin Aries, yes that who that was, I know many of you would have thought it was Ringo Starr going a little crazy again, the resemblance is uncanny after all. Wade Barrett I'm sure you know who Ringo Starr was? Member of The Beatles, y'know a successful British export, unlike yourself. Liverpool's greatest export, whereas the only reason we have to put up with you over here is cause the Brits got so sick of your boring slick-haired ass!

BaXsj_zps54f048be.jpg

Moving back to Austin Aries, it was actually a bonifide member of the NXT roster and I feel it incumbent on me to apologise. Y'see he comes out here, the first guy from MY brand, the brand that I have sworn that I'm going to make number one in UWF and all he does is stink the place out!

I mean look at Raw, there first representative was HBK here, now I'm not about to give him the verbal ass rubdown that Curt here just gave him (He winks at Hawkins) I'm not going to step on your toes buddy, he's all yours. No I wont go that far but I will agree that Shawn Michaels is one of the biggest ever to emerge from the business, therefore a fitting Raw representative. Whereas at NXT? Well we just get one of the biggest DOUCHES ever to emerge from this business, so I'm out here to apologise for that, put things right and stamp NXT's authority ALL OVER THIS RUMBLE!

While he's not getting an overwhelming positive reaction, the resident NXT fans are lapping up The Miz's energy, not to mention his digs at A Double Austin Aries.

Austin Aries says he's not here to represent NXT, well that's fine with me, because I am here to represent NXT! NXT is tearing itself apart at the moment while it's two biggest egos JBL and Sting play tic-tac-toe to decide what members of the roster are taking what side to make THEMSELVES still feel relevant. Meanwhile I'm gonna do what I promised and make 2013 the year of The Miz. Sure I'm not the NXT World Champion but that doesn't matter, what I'm gonna do is go into the Royal Rumble match, throw as many guys as it takes over the top rope, be the last man in the ring and book my place at Wrestlemania...

And that Wrestlemania match? Well, y'know I've been thinking about that and sure I could demand another pop at Bully Ray, I sure as hell deserve it but I think it's time to think bigger. I've been thinking if I really want to make NXT to the number one brand in UWF the best way to do it is to bring the number one prize to the brand, that's why ladies and gentleman, after I make my way through the rest of the roster at the Royal Rumble I will at Wrestlemania become the next UWF Champion! The future of this company will be realised in 2013, and the future looks AWWWWWESO-

0_zps45bc7a5e.jpg

The Miz doesn't have the chance to finish his 'awesome' as he's interuppted by...

Status
Not open for further replies.