Smackdown 4/2/12 spoilers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Good god what has this thread turned into?

I will take AJ from DB. But this show looks ok for now. I haven't really watched Smackdown in years I don't plan on it anytime soon either even though it usually has the better wrestling than RAW.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Good god what has this thread turned into?

I will take AJ from DB. But this show looks ok for now. I haven't really watched Smackdown in years I don't plan on it anytime soon either even though it usually has the better wrestling than RAW.

If Sandow's promo is good, the segment will be worth checking out.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
If Sandow's promo is good, the segment will be worth checking out.

I hope it is too, so i will find it on youtube as I will be working that night anyways.

Castiel

Reaction score
I wonder what will happen to AJ now? Help Sheamus against Bryan? Simply stay out of D-Bry's business all together? I'd like to see her rise up the ranks to Divas championship contention.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I wonder what will happen to AJ now? Help Sheamus against Bryan? Simply stay out of D-Bry's business all together? I'd like to see her rise up the ranks to Divas championship contention.

I'd just like to see her naked.

The Viper

Reaction score
I definitely embraced the gays. I'm sure D-Bryan's vegan cock is very nice but that's another conversation for another thread.

This show looks decent but my initial thoughts on the show have already been stated by others here so I will just say..................AJ, I'm available. As soon as I get my cock out of Wade Barrett's booty hole, I'm sure you'll be next. Thnx.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
For the record, I could tame him his American Dragon if you know what I mean.

Can't wait to see Sandow on Friday Nights. The news of his segment is enough to make me watch SmackDown again.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I watched smackdown last night. It was an awesome show. Definitely worth checking out. Kane and Orton had a good brawl with a hanging DDT onto a chair. Ryback looks more jacked than ever. He debuted new ring gear, it was a singlet with robots on it. Damien Sandow put on a sweet promo. John Laurinaitis became more hated when he offered Teddy a job. Teddy didn't take it but Johnny said what about his grandkid's college fund. So Teddy had to take the job. Then Johnny put R Truth in a handicap match against mark Henry and David otunga. Sheamus and Del Rio put on a fun match but the end where Sheamus brogue kicked the referee was cool. And Daniel Bryan... Words can't describe how awesome his "breaking up with AJ" promo was. He was such a heel, that I legit felt really bad for AJ. I hope he stays heel for a while.

If you don't want to watch the whole show, watch Kane vs Randy Orton and Daniel Bryan's promo.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
SKIP SHEFFIELDS BACK?!!!!!!!!!!! I might have to watch just to see him, I loved him in the original Nexus days before he got injured.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
SKIP SHEFFIELDS BACK?!!!!!!!!!!! I might have to watch just to see him, I loved him in the original Nexus days before he got injured.
Here you go, in case you don't feel like looking around for it....

[video=youtube;40ecnJlGt7M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40ecnJlGt7M[/video]

ViperRKO said:
All he does is rape the jobber
I think "beat" would be a better word than "rape" myself. Seriously though, did you expect anything else? Would it have made sense for Barry Stevens to get a shred of offense in? Nope, I actually found myself enjoying that match simply because you just don't see enough squashes these days. This one, coupled with the Lord Tensai match against Riley on Monday, really reminded me of the good old days of Superstars.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Here you go, in case you don't feel like looking around for it....

[video=youtube;40ecnJlGt7M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40ecnJlGt7M[/video]

I think "beat" would be a better word than "rape" myself. Seriously though, did you expect anything else? Would it have made sense for Barry Stevens to get a shred of offense in? Nope, I actually found myself enjoying that match simply because you just don't see enough squashes these days. This one, coupled with the Lord Tensai match against Riley on Monday, really reminded me of the good old days of Superstars.

It was funny but that's it. I believe he'll feud with Sheamus.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
It was funny but that's it. I believe he'll feud with Sheamus.

When? There's no way he's instantly being thrown into the WHC picture, it would be ludicrous. Feuding with Sheamus would imply he's ready for the main event. Does he honestly strike you as someone who is ready for the main event?

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I think a feud with Brodus Clay would be more along his line of competing right now.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
When? There's no way he's instantly being thrown into the WHC picture, it would be ludicrous. Feuding with Sheamus would imply he's ready for the main event. Does he honestly strike you as someone who is ready for the main event?

Not right this minute but soon. He's big, bad, and mean. He could give Sheamus a good fight.